Speaker 1: All right, let's get into the pod. Let's leave the balls behind and move right in to give them while a podcast. Hello, gorgeous, Hello, we have she shoe sheesh. I want to first tell you thank you, because I know that you woke up and summer Moon is not feeling great. Yeah.
Speaker 2: And then I looked at my calendar and I did not put this on the calendar because I just knew after I would see you at drop off we were both coming here. So I did not put it on my calendar. And I looked at my calendar. I had nothing. I was like, you know what, honey, we could just.
Speaker 3: Have a girl's day. Mommy doesn't have to work. And then like twenty minutes.
Speaker 2: Later, I was like, shit, mommy does have to work, but she's fine.
Speaker 4: Well, it's very much appreciated.
Speaker 1: And because she's sick, I'm not gonna hold youge hostage for the bonus episode Easton. I can take care of it.
Speaker 4: Hi t T good morning, good morning, good morning.
Speaker 5: It's good to have you. Laugh Amelia, good year.
Speaker 1: It's like it's like we never left each other, all of us. My gosh, we had a very fun weekend. And also last week I thought that my episode with Deree was going to be live for watch what happens.
Speaker 4: But I had the best time.
Speaker 1: I was literally there for less than twenty four hours, and that gives me all the anxiety in the world. Like, I'm not a fan of the red eye flight. Do you take a red eye sesh always, oh my gosh, you're again redee.
Speaker 2: Because you get the lay flat bed when it's not on my dime. I take a redit light.
Speaker 5: That's what I was going with.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so then it's like, you know, you lay down, you get some sleep, you get there, you have the whole day.
Speaker 1: See, that's where I'm going to stop you. You get some sleep. It's like four hours and twenty minutes to get there. Of the first half hour, they're talking, you know, through the headphones or whatever the fuck, and then they're.
Speaker 5: Telling you your headphones well.
Speaker 1: They wouldn't connect, remember, so I couldn't. I couldn't buffer out the noise so truthfully, and then they come in and they're like, we're landing in forty five minutes.
Speaker 4: I'm like, shut the fuck up.
Speaker 1: So it was it was a very long day and I feel like I was on my game, but then midway through I was like I don't think I can do watch what happen. It's like I'm powering down. And then I was reminded it's not live. Don't worry about it. And I was like, oh, thank thank god. And then I was reminded that it's not about me. Because Dret's episode, first episode of BH is airing.
Speaker 4: It aired last night.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna wait to like recap because I feel like, you know, the first episode, there's not much to recap. We're like kind of reintroducing the cast, we're introducing the new character, we're finding our footing. But I had the best time in New York. It was great, and twenty four hours is all I need.
Speaker 3: However, you went out.
Speaker 1: I went out, Mom went out.
Speaker 5: Isn't it crazy that you're just as shocked as we were.
Speaker 1: No, I could not believe that I was out, but all so she she'll relate to this. So I only pumped once that morning when I landed at like what eight or eight am, and I didn't get back to the hotel until like two am. Oh my gosh, no, I know, And as my mom would say, I was in gorged. Yeah, but I had to put my hair in front of because of course, I'm gonna put my hair in front of the smaller tad right, because this one just progressively started getting massive.
Speaker 3: Ouch.
Speaker 1: Shena knows because we both had was yours the left that was the left.
Speaker 5: Sorry, no, I have a question where where does it hurt the whole breast?
Speaker 3: So it doesn't just like it's just like rock hard rock hard hurt.
Speaker 1: So your whole boob is like RT somewhat, yes, but it feels like someone that inserted a giant boulder. Yeah, okay with spice. Yeah, so I had one massive one. It's happening again, so I have to wear the cut in the right boob.
Speaker 3: How did you not pump more than that morning?
Speaker 1: We literally had no time.
Speaker 2: I was bring it with you, you stuff it in. You've got the travel one.
Speaker 1: That's so I'm gonna have to start using my travel one because I'm a plugger inner.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, I mean I was too, but like all day.
Speaker 4: No, it was definitely a mistake.
Speaker 1: And now I know, like when we go to Disneyland, I'm just wearing my nursing bra. I don't need to try and like bag me a daddy at Disneyland.
Speaker 3: You know, is the dilfs of Disney. Have you ever seen that Instagram?
Speaker 1: There's an Instagram account there is about the dilts at Disney. I feel like anither are my type.
Speaker 3: Maybe I haven't been on it since I don't need to be. I am trying to get Brock on it.
Speaker 5: Do you know that?
Speaker 2: Like?
Speaker 3: Do you on Instagram called Dilfs of Disney?
Speaker 5: Is there a guy that is famous in it that you know?
Speaker 3: I don't know? But then I was like, wait, what is this? Brock needs to be on it.
Speaker 4: You should try and get him on it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, so you just have to like tag it with photos?
Speaker 5: Can I do it? Can the uncle go? Sure? I'm gonna be a the uncle of it.
Speaker 4: I think there are no rules.
Speaker 1: I think if you're going to Disney and filling in as like a parental yeah, yeah, you all totally submit you Easton, and I will make it clear that you are the uncle. Also over the week.
Speaker 3: You say uncle, I say single.
Speaker 1: Both single Uncle.
Speaker 4: You went to the vander Pump Dogs Gala.
Speaker 3: I did.
Speaker 1: How was this?
Speaker 3: It was good? It was different than they used to be.
Speaker 2: It was a lot smaller, so it was more intimate, but also like more crowded.
Speaker 1: Okay, small room.
Speaker 3: It used to be.
Speaker 2: At that Taglion complex or something massive massive. Yeah, this felt like a quarter of the size, so it was a lot smaller, but the entertainment was really good. Lance Boss hosted it, so that was fun.
Speaker 4: That's great.
Speaker 1: Yeah. I also saw him on your story last night or you sent to the group chat for he.
Speaker 3: Was at the Chargers game dancing such a vibe.
Speaker 4: And then someone left the chat.
Speaker 5: I know.
Speaker 2: I think it was the kid who's no longer at our school.
Speaker 3: I was going to say her dad, so I was like, I get it.
Speaker 1: I get it too. You feel like fomo kind of because the group chat is poppin'.
Speaker 5: It is fun to him for leaving.
Speaker 6: If I ever have to leave my down, I just mute it because so and so left. I'm like, I just don't like you.
Speaker 4: Took it as a personal attack.
Speaker 2: Of course, I always if you don't respond to me via text, I take it as a personal And then to.
Speaker 5: Leave a conversation that's even worse.
Speaker 1: There's so many times Sheena will call me and she'll be like, well I texted this person, and you know what, fuck them. I'm not going to chase them down.
Speaker 4: I'm like, they're backpacking through Europe.
Speaker 1: So it's probably it's just it's not about you.
Speaker 2: I don't chase anymore. No, No, you don't have to exactly. I love you to respond.
Speaker 3: Fuck it, fuck it, fuck it, yell to the next.
Speaker 1: I prefer when you don't respond, because then it makes my life.
Speaker 6: It's like, oh, Sere, it's a cancelation on your end. So you took a step out of what I had to do.
Speaker 1: Right, I can leave saying like I tried.
Speaker 3: Very rare. Do I feel that way? But there is the occasional time.
Speaker 1: No, you're a great Texter. So I was going to go to the Vanner Pump Dog Gala and my daughter Ocean was out of town in Miami with her dad, and I had been gone for twenty four hours from Soso, which was not easy, Like I've left her for a full day, but I see her in the morning and I get to see her at night. This was like a full day of not seeing my child and Ocean. I tell her that I'm going to an event for dogs, and she said, you're leaving. She goes, I've been gone and then you left me and now you're gonna leave me again. And I was like, I just can't. I just cannot, but I did hear. As much as I was upset about it that I couldn't make it to the dog gala, I was thrilled to be able to watch the Mike Tyson Jake Paul fight.
Speaker 2: Well, everyone was watching it at the gala as well. They literally Lisa got up on the microphone. She's like, I know you're all watching the fight, but like we're here for you know, a good cause. And there was someone who was about to perform, and you just look around and every table.
Speaker 5: Has a phone prop.
Speaker 2: Oh, the guys just like have the phone props and they're all watching it.
Speaker 3: Not gonna lie.
Speaker 2: I was watching it too, but at the time that they got caught, I was, I think at this silent auction or something, so I was clear for that, but every table had a phone watching it. And then after the singer was done, she goes hashtag Tyson.
Speaker 3: See you get it?
Speaker 5: We should have put it on the TV.
Speaker 1: I was actually shocked that they would have the gala that night, because even though I don't, I do feel like Jake Paul could have kaoed Tyson because Tyson's not in his brime.
Speaker 4: It's like putting my mother in there.
Speaker 5: You just can't take.
Speaker 1: No, and shesh because you didn't. Actually you weren't able probably to hear the audio. But at the very end, when Paul was like he's the winner, Mike Tyson kept biting his glove, and so the who do you call it? The commentator or something was asking him, like you kept biting your glove? Is that something was your mouth piece bothering you? And he goes, no, it's just something I do. I have a biting sensation. And the guy goes, oh, yeah, I've heard about that.
Speaker 2: Didn't Jake have like a bedazzled ear guard or something?
Speaker 3: Someone said?
Speaker 1: All I know is it was the most expensive boxing uniform, like what he came out in his shirt and his boxing shorts, the most expensive that anyone has ever worn.
Speaker 4: I think it was three hundred and eighty carrots.
Speaker 3: What, yes, wild insane.
Speaker 1: It was insane.
Speaker 3: I mean he got paid forty million dollars for it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and Mike got paid twenty A bad day in not at all. No, No, And I you could tell that Jake Paul was like really trying to.
Speaker 6: Like make it a fight, but not like actually just brutalize this grandfather.
Speaker 5: No.
Speaker 1: But if you would put Tyson in his prime. In Jake Paul, I think Jake Paul would have gotten wrecked.
Speaker 5: No, Jake Paul would have lasted one round.
Speaker 3: No, No.
Speaker 1: But I was really really into the fact that at the very end, because I don't know much about the Paul brothers except for one of them got into a lot of trouble for like filming that guy in the woods. Yeah, and I just have always heard that they're kind of douchey and make a lot of money off of kind of being well.
Speaker 6: They would go to different countries and do like very like things you shouldn't do in third like they were throwing fish on like windows, and like.
Speaker 4: They're like the dudes that I hate and probably troll.
Speaker 5: Yeah, No, that was for sure.
Speaker 4: Yeah, but at the.
Speaker 1: Very end of the fight, when the commentator asked Jake like how he felt about his win.
Speaker 6: But before that, I respected the last fifteen seconds.
Speaker 5: Of the last round.
Speaker 6: Yeah, when I don't know if you watched it, but like at the very end, the fight's not even over, and Jake Paul like put his gloves up and like bowed to him and like praised him. Yeah, and like they didn't even like swing for the last fifteen and Jake was just like praising him.
Speaker 5: Yeaheah, that's the thing.
Speaker 6: Like they do a lot of shit that I hate, and then they gets everybody to watch you and then when they talk, it's like, how.
Speaker 5: Can you hate this guy?
Speaker 1: I know?
Speaker 6: He was like, you're a douchebag, but you're one of the nicest douchebags and you only do douchebag shit to make you money, and I can't be mad at it.
Speaker 5: Go get your bag.
Speaker 3: He did try to steal my weed pen at super Bowl.
Speaker 4: Once I'd let him, he tried to pocket it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so his ex girlfriend, my sester, used to work with yes because he knew. He knew I had to. So we get to it with super Bowl in Atlanta, like pre summer. This was like, I don't know, five years ago, whenever that Super Bowl was, and we get up and Jake's like, you have a weed pin, right, And I was like yeah, And so I handed to him and he takes the hint and starts walking away.
Speaker 3: I go, excuse me, certainly goes, don't you have to I'm like, that's the reason won.
Speaker 2: But then it was funny, so he gave it back and then I see security like going over ext you're obviously not allowed to like smoke in the stadium, and I just like belined the other way.
Speaker 4: He got in trouble by security.
Speaker 5: Well, I don't know. I walked away. Anybody will unless you're telling you.
Speaker 2: You can't smoke here. See you can't puff your vapor at Disneyland, they'll say something to you.
Speaker 1: But I totally thought that there are some people that are just so big that they don't get tattled on.
Speaker 2: I don't think they knew are Yeah, it was like a security person like working wow.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so he and he was probably older, like he doesn't know who that person is.
Speaker 6: I mean even if if I were security and I saw jay Z lighting up some like a cigar at so fa, I'd go up and be like not in here, buddy.
Speaker 1: Yeah, oh I wouldn't. I be like it's cheesying.
Speaker 4: I can't see anything.
Speaker 5: I don't want to smell it. So I don't care who you are.
Speaker 4: Can't stop, won't stop jay Z, No puff.
Speaker 6: Away, can't stop, will stop put it out like Snoop in London just comes out with the fat blonde.
Speaker 2: He's like, they try to tell me I couldn't bring this ship in.
Speaker 5: But.
Speaker 1: She was a huge fan of the Mormon Show.
Speaker 3: Yes, I love it.
Speaker 4: I know you don't, I think, And from what I.
Speaker 2: Have heard, season two is going to be so lit, Like I.
Speaker 5: Think that my buddy's girl is on it now.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, see they all say they don't want to do on Is she blonde?
Speaker 5: Yeah? Yeah. So it was like she was have you heard of her?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Through Easton And then when Taylor and Macy did my podcast, we kind of brought her name up and they said she wouldn't do the show because I think she had something to hide.
Speaker 5: Well that's the thing, because I one what it could be. Well, I talked to her and I did say.
Speaker 6: She was like, they asked me to do it, and I just said, whatever your dirtiest laundry is, do.
Speaker 5: You want it out? And she says, well, I don't know, And she was like for her kids. She's very like that was the reason why I understand.
Speaker 6: That, And I think it was for her ex husband and just the timing of it all. So I think she's doing it now. But I was like, whatever your dirtiest thing is, just get ready for that.
Speaker 5: To come out.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it always comes out.
Speaker 5: It always comes out.
Speaker 1: It always does, and it's so liberating though. A clean closet is just like nothing else.
Speaker 5: But I hope enough to see Jake on that show with.
Speaker 1: Your friend Well, I feel like some people are like, I don't want to do this.
Speaker 4: I like my life the way it is.
Speaker 1: I want to protect and keep secrets still, and then you start getting a glimpse of what your friend group is starting to get in the attention, and I think that's when people cave, yeah, where they're like, maybe I do want a little bit of It's incredible. I don't know what Hulu pays, but you're not making life changing money when you sign onto a show.
Speaker 4: Especially if not in the first few seasons.
Speaker 2: But also what they just got picked up by ABC and now their first season is going to air on ABC I think after the next season of The Bachelor, because two of the girls who I'm friends with with just on the after the Final Rows or whatever with the Golden Bachelorette and they just made an announcement that it's now going to be airing on ABC.
Speaker 4: That is massive.
Speaker 1: Their followings are going to go up like crazy crazy.
Speaker 3: Yeah, they already have.
Speaker 1: I mean, yeah, that's wild. Wow. Good for them. I will say, though, the dirty uh, the dirty dirty doctor Pepper, all of it. So that's all I make in my ninja thirsty. Now it's it's a real problem.
Speaker 3: Coconut cream.
Speaker 5: Do we have that? We've just been doing creamer.
Speaker 2: I want coconut cream, though, I need to get some more pods for mine, okay, because they make sodas now.
Speaker 1: I literally there was a morning I woke up and was like, I'm just gonna have one at eight thirty in the morning. So my utah is showing. I'm like, all this stuff I clowned on. I'm like, they kind of have it figured out.
Speaker 6: No, they got all the flavors. They say, roope ear for me, I was like, don't play with me.
Speaker 5: I know, I.
Speaker 1: Don't remember why I brought up the Mormon Show.
Speaker 3: I don't know.
Speaker 1: It's just so easy to talk to you. I feel like I'm not even read a podcast. There was a reason why I brought it up, and maybe I'll be able to circle back at some point. Oh it was about kids and having multiple oh, and how the Mormons have a ton of kids and they started a really young age, and how wild it is to see these girls on these shows where they're so young and have you.
Speaker 5: Know, welcome to YouTube.
Speaker 1: Three kids already, it's wild and I can't imagine because number one, having two has already like rocked my world. I'm having the best time, and I think that's because people warned me that it was going to be really hard, so I was it to be debilitating, and I'm like, oh, this kind of isn't so bad. You know, you prepare for the worst. But Sheisha and I went to the park and Summer Moon and Ocean and Hartford were playing, and there was this older kid who was seven, a little girl, and Ocean kept coming up to me and she was like very upset. And Ocean doesn't Ocean doesn't cry a lot. She gives a lot of attitude. Yeah, it's not a crier. And she was like lip quivering, and she came up to me twice saying that there was a little girl who was pushing her, And in my mind, I'm like, okay, well there's like a bouncy house and there, you know, you get pushed sometimes you lose balance.
Speaker 4: I'm like, it's okay. She probably didn't mean too.
Speaker 1: Then I see Stossy over there and she looks concerned and she walks over and she's like, there's this little girl over over there who's like being so rude.
Speaker 4: To our kids. So I walk over.
Speaker 1: She's climbing up the bouncy house where there's slides, and what she's doing is when the little kids start, she falls back on them, knocks Summer to the ground, knocks Ocean to the ground. Ocean starts crying to.
Speaker 4: Go see that's what she's been doing.
Speaker 1: So I make eye contact with this little fuck and I say, sorry, yes, I did go toes with a seven year old, and I don't care. Bring your brain.
Speaker 3: I'm so glad I didn't see that.
Speaker 1: No, at that point in time, you were like talking to one of the moms. So I was praying was not the mom.
Speaker 5: Okay, somebody was gonna be awkward moment.
Speaker 1: But I look at her and I say knock it off, and she like kind of ignores, crawls up the slide. I watch her. She comes down the slide. I roll up on her, yes at the bottom, and I say, you do it again. You keep messing with my kid, You're gonna have a problem. She looks at me terrified. Obviously a thirty four year old bring a seven year old. But I'm like, you're fucking with my kid. Knock it off. And not only my kid, you're messing with the other little kids, including Summer Moon, who I don't fuck around with because she's so sweet and sensitive. Anne her like, we're I'm not playing with you. So she gets off the side, grabs her shoes, and I'm dead stare at her, look at me. I'm so proud dad, stare at this little and I see her roll up on her mom and I give her the eyebrow, the rock eyebrow, like I dare you, Like, if you want me to drag your mom at the park, I'll fucking do it. Instead, she sits down and just starts like coloring one of her colors. I was like, glad, we don't have a problem. She never rolled back up on that bouncy house.
Speaker 5: So I wonder why.
Speaker 1: So imagine having multiple children and then you're young. Because I'm watching these girls on this Mormon show and they can go toes. Oh yeah, Like they may be holy, but the holy ones are the scariest because then they have God on.
Speaker 5: Their side and they can do no wrong with God on their side.
Speaker 1: I'll tell you what, what are they like, are they fun to hang out with?
Speaker 2: The so much fun? Even the ones who don't drink, Like, they are so much fun. You don't have to drink to be fun, as you both.
Speaker 3: Know, thank you.
Speaker 5: How old are the oldest kids that they have? They're like six seven? Right?
Speaker 3: Seven?
Speaker 1: I think that is wild to me because some of them aren't even in the Yeah, I'm thinking, I.
Speaker 3: Think to me's daughters maybe like nine.
Speaker 5: Could you guys imagine doing what you're doing that is old?
Speaker 2: They're like between like seven and nine, maybe the oldest ones. I'm trying to think because we were just talking about like how if we're going to have a second and she's like, they're just going to be so far apart in age because her daughter's already.
Speaker 5: Well, I mean you already missed that much.
Speaker 6: Yeah, but could you imagine doing what both of you are doing at twenty three twenty four years old?
Speaker 5: No?
Speaker 4: Are you joking?
Speaker 5: Well?
Speaker 1: I was wasted in downtown Salt Lake and fell asleep. Want a spike bracelet? At that age, like I was not wow, I was still needing some reason. At a time, I was not able to like be fully functioned for another human.
Speaker 6: I have like girlfriends in Utah that like went to high school with, and I'm not mm hmmm.
Speaker 5: They've got three and four kids right now.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's so crazy.
Speaker 4: My my biggest fear though.
Speaker 1: I was looking at Sosa the other day and I'm like, holy shit, I'm so terrified because Ocean had built in best friends and her friend's moms are like my homies, right, so it wasn't uncomfortable and it wasn't like oh, unchartered territory, Sosa. I had solo. There's no other moms who had kids with me. So now I'm panicking while Ocean's only so this is two months old, going, oh my god, I'm gonna have to go make friends.
Speaker 2: Well, Ashley, so Stale had her baby around the same way that you did. You guys did watch it up and live together.
Speaker 1: All.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, I'm gonna be friends with her.
Speaker 5: Uh huh.
Speaker 6: I think of us and the Russians like me and Zach same age and then Alec the younger one.
Speaker 5: He only hung out with us.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Like, but I'm talking about like going to school and things like that. Like I know that at school, e I have Shena, I have Brittany, Like I don't have to worry, and I went to Shina knows this story and went to Parents Teach Her conference and they were like singing Ocean's praises, like she has an attitude, she doesn't do what do you know a lot of things that she doesn't want to do. And I'm like, I think that's great, and then they say, I like a girl who's like that doesn't sound good to me, so I'm not going to do it. But they're like, we would really like to see her expand her friend group because when Summer Moon is around, she really is funny about other kids playing with them.
Speaker 5: I really like it.
Speaker 1: We recommend like maybe setting up play dates through you know, the moms of other kids in the class. And I'm sitting there and I'm like, I literally see nothing wrong with this, Like she does trust issues. It's fine, we only trust Summer Moon.
Speaker 2: It is today the first day then that Ocean is at school without Summer.
Speaker 1: Don't even talk to me about it because I told her that's something in the car.
Speaker 5: I didn't say anything, but I was like, why did you even say anything?
Speaker 1: I said, I said, Summer Moon will not be at school today, and she's just what why? I said, She's not feeling good, so we should take this opportunity to.
Speaker 4: Play with other children at school.
Speaker 1: I don't want to, Mom, do I have to go to school?
Speaker 4: I said yes, and we're gonna have.
Speaker 1: The best day. You're gonna be nice to everybody.
Speaker 5: I was like, we should have just like I'm sent to rid. No.
Speaker 1: But but that's why I told her when we were in the car, because I knew she wouldn't get dressed if I told her that.
Speaker 4: She's like her mom. We like a tight circle.
Speaker 1: We don't want many people to come in stakes or hide these days. So that's that's also what I was stewing about throughout the weekend. Oh my god, in two years, I'm gonna have to make new friends.
Speaker 5: I'm not kidding you.
Speaker 6: As I was building my lego, I was watching TV and Laurie La La La laws on the couch watching the TV, but not there, and I saw one yeah, And I just look over at her and I go, what are you just thinking about?
Speaker 5: And she goes, you know me so well.
Speaker 6: I was like, you don't even need to know you that, just to see that you're thinking, you're like this.
Speaker 5: You haven't blinked in thirty minutes.
Speaker 2: There are a few of the moms though, at school who do have babies, so those babies may you know, continue at the same school, and.
Speaker 1: I don't know them. I'm gonna have to actually good for you.
Speaker 5: You.
Speaker 1: I have massive trust issues. I know if you could not tell.
Speaker 5: And then we wonder why Ocean does well.
Speaker 1: I think ocean just ocean, ocean, like summer moon. And it's hard because then the school said to you, you know, it'll be great while Ocean's in Hawaii for summer, to like.
Speaker 2: No, no it, Oh tell me, they said, They go, oh, you know, we've seen summer at school without ocean. We've never seen ocean at school without summer, so it'll be like, no offense, it'll be great when you go to Hawaii for that week that ocean. I go, oh, no, no oceans in Hawaii with us. So that's why I was like today when I text you, I was just letting you know because in case maybe Ocean had a sniffle and you didn't want her to go to school about summer, It's like just letting you know she's not going.
Speaker 1: So don't even pretend like you don't baby me to the tenth degree.
Speaker 4: You're like, oh, no Ocean, if you want to keep your yeah out.
Speaker 5: Of the comber zone.
Speaker 2: Friday and Monday, Summer will not be at school because we're taking her to New York.
Speaker 1: I'm so happy you're doing that. Yeah, that is amazing. She's gonna have the best time.
Speaker 5: I know.
Speaker 2: I just couldn't do another work trip away from her. She's been having nightmares almost every night she wakes up. The other night it was I swear she was having like just remembering of the park when we were there with Hartford, because she woke up and she was like crying for Ocean in the middle of the night. She's like, no Ocean, Ocean, Ocean, because it was like Hartford and Summer fighting for Ocean. We arrived to the park together and so it was like Summer and Ocean were insuperable.
Speaker 3: But then Hartford was like, I want to play with Ocean.
Speaker 2: So then Ocean goes over to Hartford, and I'm like, you girls can all play together. It's all three of you are friends. It's not a Ocean's my best friend, Ocean's my best friend.
Speaker 3: You're all three friends.
Speaker 2: You can play and so I feel like she that night was like having the fear that she was like losing Ocean because she woke up, sat up in her bed and was like, oh shit. And I had a show with the twenty seven. So my nana is just going off while I'm at the venue.
Speaker 4: Is that your app?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 2: With the camera, and so I'm like listening to it, and I just hear her crying for Ocean, and I text Brock and I was like, is she okay?
Speaker 3: It goes just another bad dream? Just another bad dream.
Speaker 2: But last month when I was gone on so many work trips every night, when she was waking, it was mommy, mommy, Mommy left, and I was like, I can't do this again. No, I need to go to New York. So I was like, do you want to come? So she's really excited. She wanted to come here today too. She goes, no, Mommy, you said we're having a girl's day.
Speaker 3: I'll go help La La too.
Speaker 1: You know what she is when Ocean tells me she's going to be a helper. This whole room is destroyed. Yeah, Summer Moon would actually be on a tremendous asset a podcast.
Speaker 3: Can Daddy go help La La?
Speaker 2: Mommy and you and I stay and have a girl's day and I was like, well, Daddy can't really help with this.
Speaker 3: La Lah needs mommy. I'll be gone an hour. That's so long.
Speaker 2: I was like, you'll be fine. So he took her at the cafe. She'll be fine, and.
Speaker 4: Oh, she's gonna rock it at the cafe.
Speaker 2: And then we have a girls day the rest of the day. And I told her she could have a cake pop.
Speaker 1: So that's how you get the cake pop. We'll go to Starbucks exactly. We went to the mall yesterday. She the one by our house. Santa Claus is there already? Zero line. I did not get Ocean ready for like a picture with Santa Claus. But so said, just like happened to put in like a cute cream look and put a bow on her head that your mom gave us.
Speaker 4: So she was very chic, and Ocean wanted to sit on his lap.
Speaker 1: Wow. And I'm like, how far we come, how far we've come. She's not terrified of him anymore. But I was like, even though she's not ready, I sent my mom and like, go get her a cute outfit in let's she could change her mind. Yeah, because there was no line, he was like ready for us to roll so we did do a practice run. We got our pictures. She's not afraid of him anymore. So you and I should plan. In fact, we should do it soon though, because there is no line.
Speaker 3: Yeah, let's do that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, because we have to do a redo of the first photo their first year.
Speaker 3: Oh shit, do you have it on an ornament or something? Or do I?
Speaker 1: I don't have it on an ornament, but I have it in a frame in her room, and she always goes, oh, that is so sad.
Speaker 2: No, I think I have it on an ornament that I haven't done that tree yet. We hired a company to decorate my house. I'm like, this is the biggest house I've ever lived in. I'm not Britney Cartwright. I don't know where to begin with the decorating. So I hired my friend Ashley's company. They were fucking incredible. But we're gonna do ar tree with like our special ornaments and stuff still with summer. So I do think that I have that in the box with all of our ornaments.
Speaker 1: Oh my gosh, I should have gotten an ornament. Can I tell you I'm the same way. Your house looks amazing by that?
Speaker 3: Thank you?
Speaker 1: When do you feel it's like too early to start setting up for Christmas.
Speaker 2: I felt like it was too early really till I saw how beautiful it was, and I'm like, I'm so glad we did it so soon, because you can only keep it up so long after.
Speaker 1: Un once you're my mother, and then you rock it till February Valentine's Day.
Speaker 6: But travel, You guys travel so much, you might as well decorate the house and get as much.
Speaker 5: Yeah, when you're in it, I feel like it's Christmas, you know.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Stacy put hers up on November first, Oh, very early.
Speaker 3: Yeah night.
Speaker 1: We just put ours up last night and had like an entire home alone themed night. Ocean was into it until my mom started filming. Then she started screaming that she hates us all at the top of her lungs Oh no, I told her, get over it. I said, do you see the red light right there? Our like security system. I know that means Santa has just tuned in. That's so smart.
Speaker 4: I'm the smartest bitch ever.
Speaker 5: She's already saying, I'm gonna call Santa.
Speaker 1: Oh, I got Santa on speed dial already.
Speaker 3: But the problem is every time she says that in front of summer summer gets so excited.
Speaker 2: She's like, is that Santa Summer where We're like, No, it's.
Speaker 6: Just amotional position, run a room, slamming the door.
Speaker 1: No, I think it's absolutely hysterical. News in from Lisa, my mother. My mom is the queen. You know my mom, right who and a half? So she sends me this news article. A man was found dead in a tanning booth after three days.
Speaker 5: No.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I don't watch or listen or read the news Planet Fitness. He had an ankle monitor on and his girlfriend and his daughter were shopping. Could not find him, so they called his po and said, can you figure out where he is? They tracked his monitor to this location in that time. So this happened. He went missing on a Friday, or went into the tanning booth on a Friday, Saturday, rolls around, Sunday, rolls around. They close early on those days. Monday morning someone walked in and was like.
Speaker 5: What smell right?
Speaker 1: It smells a little soul in here. And then she said, when I walked by the tanning area is when it became very potent. Oh, do I need to give you guys like a trigger warning?
Speaker 4: Trigger warning?
Speaker 1: Trigger warning? So they went in and found him in there. There was a needle by the bed. We don't know what it was. His mom did confirm that, like he's been struggling with drug addiction for a while. But for me and like, they came out and said that they have a robust regimen when it comes to the cleanliness of the facility, and I'm like, untrue, you wouldn't have a dead guy in there for three days.
Speaker 6: The family of the guy was like, we really would hope that they hate or they want them to reconfigure their cleaning.
Speaker 5: The family they.
Speaker 2: Should be cleaned every night, every morning, midday, Like.
Speaker 5: What after every fucking person, Like.
Speaker 2: How do you not check and do your side work at the end of the night.
Speaker 6: Could you imagine no laying in a tanning bed getting out and then you just seeing me get out and going, oh, my turn.
Speaker 5: I've got to vomit. Oh I'm going to vomit.
Speaker 4: And I just hope that he didn't go in there.
Speaker 1: And it wasn't one of those ones where you can like retime it on your own. It's like you have to tell the person like I want to go in for twenty minutes and then the machine shuts off. Because there are some that you can do on your own. Could you imagine, Oh, my god, mine is more about the cleanliness. How are you going to come in here and make a statement that you have a robust Jnjamin all about the cleaning.
Speaker 5: The gym is open on Saturday and Sunday.
Speaker 2: So I don't understand, like how, And.
Speaker 4: Also like what is a tanning booth?
Speaker 5: That's right?
Speaker 3: Yeah, how do people used to even use those?
Speaker 4: Like that's exactly where my mind?
Speaker 5: Where was it?
Speaker 1: Indiana?
Speaker 2: Honestly, I think Marciano still might use a tanning bed too. I feel like we talked about that recently.
Speaker 1: Not vague Marciano was your friend from Vanner pump Villa correct on Hulu? Yes, coming soon, very thought he's very tanned.
Speaker 3: Well, he does, but he also because if.
Speaker 1: You were to lay in there, you'd be a robber and then a freckle, and then you hope that the freckles join forces and just give you a nice damp. Just good coverage in other news, happier news instead of life being lost, life is coming to the planet in nine months. Lots of pregnancy news. Megan Fox just announced she was pregnant. Hers was just a photo and said not everything is lost, welcome back or something. And then she was like covered in what looked like oil, like actual oil that you put in a car. I don't think within the pregnancy test. You don't think the photo looks like that.
Speaker 5: No, it did look like that. What do you think it really was?
Speaker 1: Though, Well, they obviously were like that's dump car oil, probably body paint.
Speaker 4: Like did you see the photo show?
Speaker 3: I didn't say it.
Speaker 1: She's like down on her knees, cradling her little belly because she's you can tell she's not far along or maybe she has people carry differently. And then it's just like shiny black from the neck down, but not fully covered, more drippy. And then she's holding in the next slide in black and white a a pregnancy test that just says yes with very long nails with jewels on them.
Speaker 5: I thought it was dope.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you know you're having a baby with MG Kay, you gotta be edgy. Yeah he's sober now though, did you know that?
Speaker 5: Oh?
Speaker 3: I didn't know. That's been sober over a year. Wow, good for him.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Apparently his daughter said to him, you know, dad, I can tell when you're high. And that was it. For him. He was like, I'm done, and no one knew that he was like getting sober. Yeah, he just announced his one year, which I thought was amazing, especially.
Speaker 5: Like I can it's very hot. No, he's a good looking but like, yeah, in his face you can tell he looks better.
Speaker 1: But the eyes, yeah, the guys look crystal clear. So Megan Fox Cannice Dillard gave birth. I had no idea she was even pregnant.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, I didn't know that.
Speaker 4: That's amazing, little girl.
Speaker 1: Boy do we not?
Speaker 3: Don't know?
Speaker 1: I don't know either. I just saw on her page. And then Aaron from Real Housewives. Everyone's like, ah, this season's boring, so they needed a storyline. I'm like, people, let me make it very clear. People do not change their entire family structure for a storyline.
Speaker 3: You don't have a baby for a storyline.
Speaker 5: No dog.
Speaker 1: You also don't get divorced for a storyline sharing custody of children. You just I know that you some of you are very bored, and you want to think that everyone else is bored. We're not. Okay, Aaron's not having a baby for a storyline on Real Housewives of New York. All right, she wanted a baby. She's having a baby. Guy Jackson, who used to be on Disney.
Speaker 5: I know her.
Speaker 1: Yeah, sk Ai, she's pregnant, looking amazing.
Speaker 4: You would know her if I showed her to you.
Speaker 2: Ye.
Speaker 1: Going back to MGK and Megan Fox, I just want to remind everybody because this is who I am. When you forget, I remind you my podcast when I had my ex on it because my ex had mad reach, right. I mean, later on MGK called the movie trash, But it doesn't matter at the moment. This podcast right here broke the news that MGK and Megan Fox were a couple.
Speaker 3: I do remember that.
Speaker 1: That is badass.
Speaker 5: Yeah, that is you know, you brought some news.
Speaker 1: I brought good news news. You heard it here. First we talked about the mic oh. I wanted to say one last thing, so Jake Paul the very end about the fight. He said that he I thought he was gonna gloat about winning because it's like Mike Tyson's the greatest fighter of all time. He was so sweet, Gina, he was like, this was the most incredible experience. This man is a legend, and the fact that I got to fight him in my lifetime, I will forever be grateful for And just like that, I was like, I'm gonna let it go that your hair is really stringy and annoying.
Speaker 5: But there was one thing that you said that was way dope. What Back in the day, I used to watch.
Speaker 6: Mike Tyson, You and You Go, And now here I am sitting on the couch with my daughter watching Mike Tyson.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I know crazy. I remember the night that he pit that man's ear off. Yes, I do too, right, yeah, over the fact that he.
Speaker 5: Said he's gonna do it again. I just he said it. It wasn't They asked.
Speaker 1: Him if I thought you meant by an ear off, I was, I mean that's still yeah, he said that.
Speaker 5: He is going to do it.
Speaker 6: I want to see him fight like a x boxer that's like his age.
Speaker 5: Yes, like sixties, ye, fifties, sixties, that would be like a really good fight.
Speaker 3: Well didn't at the end, didn't he say something about Logan like oh, like.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, then Logan sucked it up and he was like, motherfucker, I'd kill you.
Speaker 5: And everyone was like, but there it is. But that's the thing, like, I know.
Speaker 6: I know, it was such a beautiful moment, But now guess what that with him saying that that moment could keep going on and now that's another fight because of him saying that. Okay, you know, like that's where I hate him and hate the things they do.
Speaker 5: But the PR is fucking great.
Speaker 7: You're right, because and then it must be a nightmare to try to controls or like again, I can't my job if they're just scratching their head all night like I would, I wouldn't be surprised if they just didn't have a PR.
Speaker 1: Or you just can't control them. Yeah, like they just are who they are and they've made a killing off of it.
Speaker 4: So that was very sweet.
Speaker 1: And yes, Ocean has asked me every night I want to watch the fight, because I may.
Speaker 5: Have allowed to watch it.
Speaker 6: So I don't know if you watched the women fight.
Speaker 2: We were barely able to put it on for like, I think.
Speaker 3: The third round it just started.
Speaker 1: I get it. Yeah, you can't watch people beating the shit out of each other at a at a dog gallon. No, you're trying to save them.
Speaker 3: Lisa was not happy.
Speaker 2: And then after the event, we all went upstairs to Dante where we had your baby mom soon Yeah, and I went up to Lisa, and I was just like, you know, great event. Like I wanted to make sure she wasn't like upset with me because my husband and everyone else was. But that's just me, you know. And I go up to her and I was like, you know, great event. She just looks at me, doesn't say anything about me, just goes, where's la La?
Speaker 3: And I was like, and I explained, you know, the mom guilt.
Speaker 2: Ocean was just gone and she was just gone and blah blah blah, and she was just like not okay.
Speaker 3: And I was like, well, I'm here, and she's like you should be.
Speaker 1: I was like, all right, well, I guess I'll make my way to the bar.
Speaker 5: But I wanted to say the women she had a cut over her eye.
Speaker 1: She got headbutted, so it was it was the yes, and Ocean was like this at it. She was fixated, and I told her I don't want you watching this, and she was like I.
Speaker 5: Like it, mom, And then she just goes, why is that girl's eye like that? Oh gnarly?
Speaker 2: Did I tell you about the dad squirrel that summer saw?
Speaker 1: Oh? No.
Speaker 2: So we're walking to the cafe a couple of weeks ago, myself Bianca in summer and I see it and she's on her scooter and I try.
Speaker 3: I'm like, just keep going. She was like, what was that.
Speaker 2: I'm like, because Beyonca and I had a reaction and she like noticed that I think before she saw it was on the ground. And we're like, oh, keep going, and she's said, no, what was that? I want to see? And I was like no, no, like keep going, honey, and she's like, no, no, I want to see. And she looks and she goes, that squirrel has a long neck. No, the squirrel was decappitated. It was hanging on by like a thread. It looked like a coyote, just like.
Speaker 1: It was.
Speaker 2: And I was like, okay, keep going, keep going. And so we get to the cafe.
Speaker 3: We're walking back.
Speaker 2: I'm trying to go a different route, but she's got like the route down. She knows where the bumps are, and she takes this away and we're like, it's getting dark, so I'm like, she's not gonna notice. And then right as we're like approaching, she's like, where's that squirrel. I'm like, oh, we already passed it. We passed it, and she's like oh okay. And then we keep going and then she she's like, no, Mommy, look it's right there, and I'm like no, and I'm like, just keep when she goes that squirrel's dead, and I looked at her and I just said, yep, yep it is.
Speaker 1: Isn't it weird when they realize what death is?
Speaker 2: Because that was I feel like the first time that she's i mean, seen really anything dead other than maybe like, you know, I kill a flying house or something. But she I don't know, but I didn't know what to say. I'm like, you can only keep them in a bubble for so long. So I'm like, I'm not gonna lie and be like, no, it's sleeping.
Speaker 1: Okay. Did you watch Josie?
Speaker 3: I did.
Speaker 2: I watched it last night. Even Brock watched it with me. He was like, oh my god, this.
Speaker 5: Is even so good.
Speaker 2: Whenever he sees it on then he starts asking questions and then all of a sudden he's sitting on the couch next to me.
Speaker 1: So how it always happens They turn into like my dad where he would stand behind the couch and he'd be like, you watch this crap and I'm like, Dad, shut up, I'm watching And then I don't hear anything, and he's like, so they're dating, it would be like fifteen minutes.
Speaker 4: I'm like, down, sit down and enjoy this.
Speaker 1: You've just been standing there for the last fifteen minutes. So I'm really into it. The final part airs tomorrow. I don't believe that Jen is paying her car payment. She talks about how she's like very into when things are due. Now, I just don't think Ryan would allow her to pay her car payment. Does your business manager pay yours? He pays everything.
Speaker 5: I could.
Speaker 6: Here's the thing he could she could pay. She could pay it, build credit. She's never done anything.
Speaker 1: Like that, right, Okay, Well, if she is paying her car payment for that reason, but I just I'm not saying that she can't or that she's lying, But I don't think that her man would allow her to pay the car payment.
Speaker 6: I have a feeling the car and the payment are in her name, she's aware of it, and he pays it.
Speaker 3: That makes sense. Was his car.
Speaker 1: It was his car, and it does have a payment, and he got a new one and gave that one to her.
Speaker 2: And she just means that she's taking like making sure the payment is paid and that she's aware yes, she's awake.
Speaker 6: Now and it's on her name is what I kind of took from. Okay, so she's building credit for herself. She never did and has a car. I enjoyed her knowing everything.
Speaker 4: She looks great on the onion.
Speaker 2: I loved that at the end she finally stood up to Tamra and had so many just like solid valid points.
Speaker 3: She really told her own. I was like proud of her.
Speaker 1: Yeah, when she was like, so, so you can change, but Ryan can't. She was making excellent points. And I know Tamra personally, and that's why it's really hard to like recap Housewives.
Speaker 3: I say for you too, I'm like, I love Tamra as a person, and.
Speaker 1: Then you watch the show and it's like, I get it. There's just some seasons that we hit and some seasons we miss, and it's all good.
Speaker 2: She was entertaining as hell, and she looks incredible. All of them look so incredible, but I mean they look amazing.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I have a question.
Speaker 1: Do you think that Heather going up at I think it was NeiMa Marcus or Bloomingdale's and looking at the price tag on Jen's dress was mean girl.
Speaker 3: I think it was curiosity I said this, I think.
Speaker 6: Right out of my mouth, it's curiosity. But it's mean girl to now go and tell everybody else. If it's curiosity, you go to her and just say hey. In my opinion, it's gossip, but it is a I think it's mean girl for somebody you see, but.
Speaker 3: I think it's it's fair game.
Speaker 5: Okay, see, but that's your guy's industry.
Speaker 1: It's not the industry. Even outside in the real world, people are talking shit all the time. They just have the luxury of not having it filmed. Yeah, we're all talking shit.
Speaker 2: I also have known Hoather for like a decade and love her, and was just with her at the Gallas See.
Speaker 6: If I were to check the price tag, I would have texted the person and been like, Yo, did you spend this much? Or did you get it for discount?
Speaker 1: She couldn't win if she were to text her, Like, honest to god, if one of my friends was having like major money issues and she walks in and I'm like, that's Adulgy and Gabon address, and I'm at the mall and I see it. I'm walking up to see how much she spent, and I'm immediately calling Shena being.
Speaker 5: Like yo.
Speaker 1: Too, geez. Yeah, curiosity, and this is how we.
Speaker 6: Spread curiosity is walking up to see it. Mean girl is the call to Shina. That's how I look at it.
Speaker 1: Oh, we gotta talk, We gotta spread the news. Why do you think the news exists? We have to spread the word, right?
Speaker 3: Why have we had.
Speaker 1: Exactly?
Speaker 5: No?
Speaker 1: I did not think it was mean girl in the least.
Speaker 3: No, I didn't think so either.
Speaker 4: I thought I would do the exact.
Speaker 1: Maybe I'm a mean girl.
Speaker 5: Who knows.
Speaker 1: I think I kind of shed that.
Speaker 5: Skin it's mean girl.
Speaker 6: But also Jen didn't wasn't paying for like home, like her apartment, right, she.
Speaker 1: Was doesn't for anything?
Speaker 6: Evicted off of Jen or off of Gina Gina. Yeah, so I think that's why the mean girl thing came like that.
Speaker 5: It was a plea.
Speaker 6: Yes, she made her bed, so everybody's kind of playing in it.
Speaker 5: Yeah, so that's my look, you know what.
Speaker 4: Gina was probably my most favorite, speaking of.
Speaker 6: Her, the most attractive, I love just because like her personality.
Speaker 1: She's very logical, yeah, and she like very warm and still interesting. I think it's really hard to conquer the art in reality television to be understanding not lose your shit, be logical, and still be interesting to watch. Most people like they like to watch the villain and they love to hate on them in socials, but like, Gina's never been the villain, I don't think No, I don't think so either, And I can't even imagine going onto a show you've found the love of your life. You want to create this like family unit, and the ex is who's making it so difficult because it's forever. And it goes right back to like why I refuse to have a baby with anyone else because it's so common. I get it. Do you think if you were like to not work out with Brock on the very small chance, do you think you could be a cool baby mama? Or are there things that because you just seem so chill And you've always seemed so chill in every relationship and friendship, Like you get your feelings hurt easily because you're sensitive, right, which is actually a great quality, But like, what are things that are like hard knows for you?
Speaker 3: Hard knows in what sense?
Speaker 1: Well, I mean, now you have a baby with this person. Yeah, And by the way, this is.
Speaker 2: Like on the very off chance, I don't think I would be chill and cool. I think I would be extremely possessive and jealous and like not want anyone else around my kid.
Speaker 4: That is the hardest part.
Speaker 1: Yeah, And I think a side of people comes out because even though we can talk about Travis's ex being crazy and she hasn't really said any Gina hasn't said anything that.
Speaker 4: She's done like what the ex says.
Speaker 1: She's kind of she's acknowledged it to let us in without being She's giving us everything we need without really giving us anything to be honest. Yeah, but I'm like, when you add kids into the mix, you become a mama bear and you want to claw everyone's eyes out. It's really hard.
Speaker 2: Like watching you know, Michelle this season being split up from Jesse and now Jesse has a new girlfriend and now her daughter is around this person. Just like watching all of that, I'm like, I pray to God that things always work out with Brock and I will do anything to make our relationship work because I really I don't.
Speaker 3: Ever want that.
Speaker 2: I just like, I don't think I would be a chill baby mama.
Speaker 1: No, it's hard to be a chill baby mama. And so I'm wondering if maybe the ex is like, oh my gosh, he's got my kids are now her kids are my kid's siblings, almost like it would really.
Speaker 3: Uh huh it would.
Speaker 1: And you know, I remember when everything happened, and I still like Amber and I talk often, and that's my ex's X and I always apologize to her profusely because I would post her children. This was before I was a mom, and she would ask me not to, and I thought, like, you're crazy, like I'm I'm their stepmom, and she was like you're not though you're not married to my ex or whatever. And I continued to live in this world of like I'm doing I'm doing whatever I want. And I feel horrible that I ever did that to her.
Speaker 6: But you felt now being a mom because you were taking time to be a I know it's not right, but at the time, because a lot of people.
Speaker 5: Do, you felt like you were the stepmom.
Speaker 6: You were waking up with them, you were feeding them, you were right going to dinner, putting them to bed, So you at that time felt like I can post these damn kids.
Speaker 5: I'm with them, right.
Speaker 1: But I should have had a conversation with her and treated her like, yes, he did make it hard regardless, that's a tough spot to be in. And now as a mom, I appreciate any woman who shows respect. I'm not saying that Gene is doing anything wrong. I'm just saying I'm sure it's difficult for the ex to now watch her children have an entire new life.
Speaker 2: Yeah, And it's all perspective, you know, as you grow and mature and stuff. I mean, the things I did in my twenties, like, oh my god, you know I would never do that, But it's just you live and learn, and when it become a mom, it does change you and it puts things in a different perspective where you're like even friendships and people, you know, like, if you don't have an interest in my everything, which is my world summer Moon, then it's like, I'm not really interested in your life because when you put things in perspective, I want to surround myself with people who not only care about me, but like my family, like this is the most important part of my world. So I'm sorry, I am offended if you don't ask how is summer occasionally.
Speaker 1: No, I would I fully agree with you, and I can I bring up the Schwartz thing. Yeah, So you were telling me that Schwartz had said something to you about his girlfriend. Tell me what was said? Wait yesterday, No, it was I he had said to you can you It was like, can you hang out with my girl? What's her name?
Speaker 3: Oh, Sophia?
Speaker 2: Oh yes, then okay, because we were talking about this again at the game yesterday, and I said, I was like, Schwartz, you know, like I've tried to make an effort with your twenty four year old girlfriend. I've invited you guys over for dinner. I've tried to you know, like meet you for brunch at Tom Tom or drinks if I happen to be in Weeho, Like I feel like I've tried to make effort.
Speaker 5: You always do.
Speaker 4: She's not so.
Speaker 2: Like I get it, you know, thirty nine twenty four mom, not very different stages in life. Nothing against that, though. If I'm inviting you over for dinner, I'm inviting you into my world because I don't want to go to Schwartz and Sandy's on a Friday at midnight to go hang out with your twenty four year old girlfriend, right, So if you want to make some time an effort, then you know, come into my home We've got a great house, Brock will cook you a good meal, right, We've got drinks, We've got the pool, the sauna, the cold plunch, like it's a fun place to come.
Speaker 1: Yeah. And then he had he had said to you, like, will you hang out with Sophia? Will you make an effort? And you said, will you make an effort with Summer Moon? And I think you said he was like, oh, and you said, you know, girlfriends can come and go, but like Summer Moon is forever, and like, I need you to care if I'm going to care about your girlfriend, like you should certainly be caring about the things that are important in my life that will not come and go, Like this is a permanent thing. So it does.
Speaker 4: It changes your perspective on everything.
Speaker 1: And that's why I was torn with the triangle of Heather, Katie the new Girl, and Emily and the babysitter talk, which, by the way, apparently an old babysitter of Emily's has come forward being like her kids absolutely know what goes on in the friend group and with the show, like I used to babysit for them. And my immediate reaction is not, like, oh, so maybe Katie was right. My immediate reaction is like, babysitter, shut the fuck up, right, why stop talking for your five minutes? All these people who like want their freaking fifteen minutes fall back?
Speaker 4: Shut up?
Speaker 3: Remember you signed an NDA, like.
Speaker 1: Shut up and just go away?
Speaker 4: What is this constant me to like remain in it? Because it's it's it's wild to me.
Speaker 1: It's why you have to be very careful about who you bring into your home, because these people go rogue, I know. And so this other girl is basically co signing on Katie, this other babysitter and I I, first of all, will cut you if you try to pin something on my nine year old. All right, their children and like Emily said, like they're they're just worried about like what they're gonna have for their snack or what they're gonna do at recess. Right, and then Katie's daughter goes on to do some wild TikTok oh yeah they showed light last night, and Heather she's so Heather is so great because she she's in it, and then brings comedic relief where she's like, still were fake ass bitches who suck dick, and everyone's like, oh my god.
Speaker 3: Espresso Martini.
Speaker 1: They've had an Espresso Martin. She's so I love her good and I'm like, okay, at twenty years old, you don't have much control over your kid.
Speaker 4: Right, Katie expresses.
Speaker 1: I told her that this is really gonna go down badly for me.
Speaker 4: Please take it down.
Speaker 1: She wouldn't. And as much as I sit there and I'm like, this is like, not okay, you can't control a twenty year old. And also everyone ganging up on her as like a mom, but also like talking about her kid.
Speaker 4: I think I would come out.
Speaker 1: Guns blazing, shut the fuck up, don't talk about my kid like we could all handle things differently.
Speaker 4: She didn't get the fuck over it. Apparently she does.
Speaker 1: Think you guys are fake bitches who sucked dick. Don't worry about it. She's twenty years old.
Speaker 6: But she should have taken it down. You're talking about your mother's workplace, not your own.
Speaker 1: I understand, but you cannot control what a twenty year old does. I'm sure my mom didn't want me going into Star is getting wasted talking about my c section.
Speaker 4: Star when I didn't even have children.
Speaker 1: Mom, I did do that to make it, to make myself seem of age. I had a fake idea and it said I was thirty seven and I was only like eighteen, and I was like, yeah, this is why I have like a wrinkle on my belly. And I'm like, it's a c sections card. Like there are things that your parents cannot.
Speaker 6: Control, right, but you're not talking about your mom's coworkers and shitting on them on your Instagram.
Speaker 1: She asked her to take it down and she didn't hurt, but Kylie said, no, I know, and.
Speaker 5: That's where my thing is.
Speaker 6: I would have been like, well, you're going to because you're speaking about my workplace and things like that, So you would listen to me and you will take it.
Speaker 1: And I would say, you guys in your workplace rip each other to shreds.
Speaker 5: Yeh cares you're not getting involved. Fuck well.
Speaker 6: She was heavily getting involved in Due Time or Ocean. Would you want Ocean to make a TikTok and doing that?
Speaker 1: No, I wouldn't love it. I wouldn't love it.
Speaker 5: Telling them to take it down? Would you not? Yes?
Speaker 1: But I can't control her, just like I would like Ocean and get ready for school in the morning and let me brush your hair. She doesn't let me, So there is something you just have to say.
Speaker 4: It's fine.
Speaker 2: The contrary, it's like you want your kid to defend you too. So it's like I get why Kylie wanted to have her mom's back, you know, like that was sweet, but then take it down.
Speaker 5: But then when your mom asked you to take it down, and then you take it down.
Speaker 1: It's been written about, honey, It's been up for a solid twenty four hours.
Speaker 4: Let's get record.
Speaker 2: Every Bravo blog has it. You mission accomplished, mission accompation.
Speaker 4: And then you get to take it down.
Speaker 1: So it's like you you showed respect and you also got what you wanted by having him out there.
Speaker 4: Yeah, there is a way to have the best of both worlds.
Speaker 3: Yeah, som Taylor does.
Speaker 1: What a lunaticy Either way, your mom your mom told me about him over the Yeah.
Speaker 3: And he said your daughter won't shut her fucking mouth.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and then and then blocked her so your mom couldn't even responds. Classic, Jack, did you ever block?
Speaker 2: She worts yesterday, it goes story Erica, I'll tell Jackson block here, she goes, It's it's fine, you're.
Speaker 4: Good freaking Jacks.
Speaker 1: And then you see him at school and he's like, hey, how you doing right? Yeah, so that's what you don't take anything he said, he does here, I don't.
Speaker 3: But I did talk about it on my podcast.
Speaker 1: Well, you know what she's doing it me all right, she's doing it, not me. I'm in the clear.
Speaker 4: Have you been watching SLC?
Speaker 5: Yes?
Speaker 4: Okay, do you like bron Wyn the New Girl?
Speaker 3: I do?
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Did you see that the Todd Father, her husband did in fact get her the four million dollar necklace?
Speaker 2: Okay, I did see that. Yes, I think that was the last episode I watched him.
Speaker 3: I caught up.
Speaker 1: I think you're caught up then.
Speaker 3: Okay, yeah, rock watch that with.
Speaker 1: And you know what, I thought she was smart because the length is really bad. So what she could do is take some of them off and make the earrings and so yeah, or a bracelet. So like, she's actually very smart for getting the four million dollar rather than just the earrings for one point two or one point four I can't remember, because now she's got multiple options. She could get a bunch of jewelry off of just the four million dollar necklace.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: By the way, though, and just because they we see that later on, he's like kind of mean to her. Well, he's mean to her the last two episodes, and then she talks about in what's to come on Salt Lake, it's gonna get so fucking good. Even the four million dollar necklace not worth it? Not worth it? No, we agree, Yeah, and she's so cute and fun. Yeah, like you got all the goods, like yo, fuck something that's like tall, dark and handsome.
Speaker 5: Now, are you at her style?
Speaker 1: I don't think so. She was really weird at that dinner.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it was.
Speaker 2: I saw people online saying that it was giving Erica and what's his name, Tommy Tom.
Speaker 1: Tom and Erica were together for twenty plus years though that's a long freaking time.
Speaker 4: Yeah, ten years. Were still in the phase of.
Speaker 1: Like another ten more, you better really be common with something, correct. Or she may have really fallen in love with him and then his controlling site came out later, right, or he.
Speaker 6: Doesn't want to be on camera and we're getting a whole side of his own afterability.
Speaker 3: That's that's projecting a very good point too.
Speaker 4: There's so many things that he could be.
Speaker 5: He said, would you do this again?
Speaker 4: And he goes no, never, Yeah, but I think he meant the group trip.
Speaker 5: I think he meant it all led once.
Speaker 1: He could have so funny that he forgot he was. He was Mike and he's talking to his friend. These guys own a tequila company. And the guy's like, oh, that's cool, and he was very mediocre tequila.
Speaker 6: When you're in his in his defense and the top father's defense, when you're buying a four million dollar necklace, you're drinking a high end tequila.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, that's very true at least.
Speaker 5: Yeah, like that's probably nineteen. Yeah, he probably is drinking the highest of high I.
Speaker 1: Mean, he knows you have a tequila company. I'd say that's good enough for me. The man who buys four million dollar necklaces for an anniversary gift knows you have a tequila company.
Speaker 5: That's a bad as on that trip, Oh he did. I don't know. I'd assume because it was probably on the table and he was like, what the fuck is this?
Speaker 2: But I guarantee people are going to want to go and try the tequila ow to see if it is media that's true.
Speaker 3: Oh see, it worked.
Speaker 1: There's always a moment for a plug. Yeah, you know, bad press, good press, it's all the same.
Speaker 2: It could be a little marketing campaign, the best mediocre to quila in Utah.
Speaker 6: Talk good about me, talk bad about me, as long as you're talking.
Speaker 1: About me, right exactly. People, I told you that I love Lisa Barlow, but sometimes on the show it's a little try hard, like her going insane over not having first class on a forty seven minute flight. Let me tell you, I've flown from Palm Springs this Salt Lake. First class does not exist.
Speaker 3: There's a wide seat that reclines a little more.
Speaker 1: And it's still ship and you get free you get one free cocktail. Like it's such bullshit, right, Like it was a little excessive.
Speaker 6: What successive is her saying my son needs me and then going but we could just go to LA because he doesn't need us, Like right now, it's like fucking get home.
Speaker 5: I'm doing it.
Speaker 1: I could see if she was flying like cross country, there's no fucking way, like I have to lay down. But you said that people say that about you when I was talking about Lisa Barlow, and you were like, I feel like I am Lisa Barbow.
Speaker 2: I feel like there's some things sometimes where I'm like, I mean, I can relate in certain ways where I feel like the audience says similar things about her that they say about me.
Speaker 3: I just I love her. I think she's iconic.
Speaker 4: She's but you're iconic.
Speaker 3: Thank you, like no one.
Speaker 5: You should your start of Vanderrule.
Speaker 1: Without you vander Bumbrule joking, you're both iconic. And I love Lisa Barlow and you guys kind of talk the same.
Speaker 4: It's all very good.
Speaker 6: It's I love and entertainings like hating people now or disliking somebody and then liking them again.
Speaker 4: Yeah, you love a good underdog story.
Speaker 5: What are you talking like? Lisa Barlow? I liked this season.
Speaker 6: I'm not loving her, but I like not liking her because I like her again.
Speaker 1: Doing No, you can't make one person the villain day in and day out.
Speaker 5: But we talked about this on the podcast. If we're gonna be on broad wind side or Heather's side, do you think these two episodes were a look into why we'll be on Heather's side?
Speaker 1: Oh, it very well could be. They're teeing us up. The rest of the season is going to be fantastic.
Speaker 5: Oh, it's gonna be great.
Speaker 1: Chills just thinking about it. Yeah, that's a great note to leave on. By the way, still don't Sleep on Potomac. Potomac is so good. I feel like I can't even break it down because I love all of them so much. And we find out what's going to happen to Karen Huger. Next episode Karen and the Grand Dome the topic.
Speaker 6: Maybe her and Todd should get together. No, it could be the Godfather couple.
Speaker 4: Dude, the granddam would eat taught alive.
Speaker 1: At the end of every episode we do an ache and relief shesh, do you have an ache and a relief?
Speaker 3: An ache?
Speaker 2: Ooh, my voice is aching right now from this weekend sexy and my daughter is sick, so we'll go with that a relief. I had a really good show with the twenty sevens this weekend. It was so much fun.
Speaker 1: We saw Yeah, I was really thinking about coming until you told me where it was.
Speaker 2: It was kind of far, but it was early. It was at seven. We were done by seven thirty, so that was the best part of it.
Speaker 5: Oh, that is a good part.
Speaker 4: Yeah, and the voice acted right.
Speaker 3: Yeah, the voice was good.
Speaker 2: And then I went out after and it was like twelve thirty and I'm just like yelling at a bar talking to people that I'm like, I don't need to keep talking.
Speaker 3: I'm going to go home, and.
Speaker 5: So the menu scream drives myself apard game.
Speaker 3: And then I went to the game.
Speaker 2: And now after this, I'm going on vocal rest for a couple of days so I don't sound like this again.
Speaker 3: On Shenanigans Friday, I love it.
Speaker 1: Soon wants your ache and relief.
Speaker 5: My ach and relief are two and one.
Speaker 6: Okay, my ache is just just animals, just adopt.
Speaker 5: Don't shop.
Speaker 6: I follow Michael's underscore. My underscore MutS Okay, I stood on my Instagram. But their rescue and they save dogs with like burns and things like this and kind of like rehabilitate dogs on there. There's a place to adopt, there's a place to donate. So Michael's mighty MutS ache and relief. I'm relieved that these people are doing what they're doing, and it hurts to see that dogs are still needing adoption.
Speaker 1: You know what, adopt don't shop, right, Yeah.
Speaker 5: So there it is Michael's Mighty MutS.
Speaker 1: My ache is going to be that I am exhausted, overwhelmed. But on the flip side, the relief is that I am realizing that like I can fucking do it all. Yeah, for a moment, I was kind of disengaged and I was like, yeah, whatever, Like I just had a bunch of people who were kind of running my life, and I'm now completely honed in. And the last time I felt uncomfortable was when my life went south and I had to just figure it out and I was in open waters. Now I have a lot of independence right that I didn't have back when my when my ex and I split, So I have that. So now I'm regaining a bunch of different tools that I that are new, maybe once that I haven't used in a while. And I'm like, damn, the last time I felt uncomfortable, we did mad shit.
Speaker 4: We got a lot done.
Speaker 6: So I'll say it, last time you felt this uncomfortable, you bought a house in Palm Springs and within that same year you bought your other Yeah, you're a bus get uncomfortable.
Speaker 1: Thank you, sheesh, and thank you guys for listening to the Give Them Lalla podcast. I had the best time with you. She Thank you for doing this for hours. No, I know that, I know. I'm looking at the clock and I'm like, oh shit, we've gone over you guys, remember that the video on YouTube drops Friday at nine am Pacific time. Bonus episodes are Mondays you can catch the audio and video. Thank you again, I love you, and I'll catch you next week.