Speaker 1: Forever. I said, you get to see you on the screen again.
Speaker 2: I know.
Speaker 1: I just want to start up top that.
Speaker 3: I am so thankful for my friend, my dear sister in shade, uh you know, partner in Petty Geez Louise. She did a remarkable thing today. I needed my prescription. It's in the city. Could not get to the city today, and she went there. She went there, me the gal, my gal, Marie, Samuel me Boston and I I want to kiss her on the mouth.
Speaker 1: Then again, wow wow, wow wow wow. Yeah. I so needed those meds, Like I was on.
Speaker 3: My last one, you were on your last field and Marie was like, yeah, I'm gonna get them because I need you to.
Speaker 1: Be happy for the podcast. I need you to be funny. So you see, I was thinking about she really was.
Speaker 4: She had some podcast verse podcast always podcast first, everything else second.
Speaker 1: Or the kis first.
Speaker 3: So everybody, I want you to go to Marie's page and just say thank you, just right thank you underneath a photo to say thank you.
Speaker 1: Thank you. I went all the way into the city and it was kind of I've been in the city in like a long time, No we have now. I went all the way into the city and.
Speaker 4: It was kind of eerie, like the street that I was crossing to go get your your medication, Like I didn't have the I didn't have the light. But it was like, but I do, Like there were no cars, no cars and.
Speaker 1: Me there's nothing but cars everywhere. Yeah, but I still feel like I don't know personally, and I feel like it's still is different Manhattan.
Speaker 4: There's always cabs and ubers and buses and people on vespers.
Speaker 1: And today it was like crickets. It was like that.
Speaker 3: Movie I imagined, did you did you get out of the car and give them Middle Street and yell.
Speaker 1: Yeah, No, I didn't do that. You should have done that. You're an actress. I should have should have done that. Am I not just an actress? Your voiceover or everything? An artist?
Speaker 3: I mean, you're putting out so much content, are you? Are you guys following Rezi on Instagram?
Speaker 1: You should? The ship is cute.
Speaker 2: You're not.
Speaker 1: I don't know why you're listening to this. The ship is lit. I mean, I know quality quarantine comment.
Speaker 3: I'll be blessed. Every time I see it. I'm like, well, I see it before she posts it, and then I'm.
Speaker 1: Like yeah, and give my notes and be like, well, is this funny?
Speaker 3: I think you should cut it a little bit, you know, And she does and what the notes?
Speaker 1: Impeccable, Queen Sidney. You do get good notes, friend, Yes you do, because I watch it. I watch it as a as a fan. I'm like, Sidney, what what do you think about this? She does? Help? Is that my microphone? Can you hear me?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 1: I hate I hate zoom Andrew. How are you doing.
Speaker 5: I'm good. I was just thinking about Marie posted on Instagram the other day that did make me mad because of your abs. I'm like, how do you have abs during like what like week eleven of quarantine?
Speaker 1: Sweet baby?
Speaker 5: Wait which picture it was with you and the plants all around you?
Speaker 6: And I was like, that's who That's who I am now where I'm sitting right.
Speaker 5: Now, the root is so crazy, baby, because meanwhile I'm over here, like literally, I have like love handles for the first time ever from almost like.
Speaker 1: Sitting the Instagram workouts are free.
Speaker 5: Friend, Yes, I know. And I've been biking every day for like an hour and a half every day and then just like I don't know, I don't know what it is, but yeah, it's sad and I'm jealous.
Speaker 4: Well, you know, I got to keep it Roy, keep it soight, uh, mainly because I don't.
Speaker 1: I haven't really been working out, but I'll go.
Speaker 4: Like this morn yesterday I got up and I did like some butt workouts. This girl that I found on Instagram has like blot workouts, and I was like, okay, this is.
Speaker 1: What Now we'll tell us about it. What do we have to do because we want to get our asses together?
Speaker 4: Okay, well, I have a resistance band that goes around your sighs and you're supposed to do like you open your legs and go down. Okay, Okay, I did some squat pulses. I did some of these things here for you, like you and.
Speaker 1: Then you bitch. Okay, if you twelve of these, it looks good on each side.
Speaker 3: Can you do a little Can you record it and then to do a little post for Insta Stories for the unofficial expert.
Speaker 1: That'd be really nice. Oh yeah, maybe yes, you know the people want to see they want somehow absolutely, but yeah, my butt is sore. I think that means it's working.
Speaker 4: I haven't worked out in like two weeks, and you know when your body hurts.
Speaker 6: That means you're doing something right, yeah, or you're old.
Speaker 1: Both are both thinking about I guess you a body that does both. Lucky lucky for me that I'm just naturally, like just sculpted. That's just how it goes.
Speaker 4: I think sculpt it is the wrong way because you're sculp. You have a you have a slim frame, and you have a big butt, and that is natural and no one can take that from you.
Speaker 1: Sculpted. I think that means like cooks, you know what I mean?
Speaker 5: Yeah, I feel like there's you see it natural to cut right?
Speaker 1: Don't you think? Three cuts in my eyebrows trying to well? I see it is your cheek that wait, Andrew, what did you say? Andrew?
Speaker 5: I feel like there's some holes in the word natural too.
Speaker 3: Okay, you're going to drag me today of all days, every one in the in the fucking current events.
Speaker 1: You're going to this economy.
Speaker 5: No, I'm just calling out the fact that you're you're saying natural not entirely true.
Speaker 4: Okay, you've been heard, heard you well, Andrew, what I said was a naturally slim body.
Speaker 1: Yes, that's what I said. The moves was natural, Naturally you said I had a big butt and that's real. The but is natural natural. Okay, no no ass shots here.
Speaker 3: I would like to say that we're recording on a Thursday, which we normally don't do. But you know, the day before we were we were drained, we were washed, exhausted. We were like, I don't want to do the podcast. I mean that was mainly me. I say we, but it was really just me, And you know, it's it feels good to come back the next day and say.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you know what we can we can figure this out and do it.
Speaker 3: And that leads me into you know, we want to revamp the podcast. We want to work on some things make it better and more exciting. You know, we've been doing the podcast for years now and we want to give y'all more.
Speaker 4: We want to give y'all more, We want it to be feel fresh, but also we want to know what you guys want us to talk about.
Speaker 1: Right Like, if we decided we were.
Speaker 4: Going to do something different during the rest of this quarantine, what would that look like. If we were going to do some like topical themed episodes, what would that look like? What kind of topics do you want us to talk about? If we gave you an email address and we told you to send you your questions to us.
Speaker 1: What would you want us to quit?
Speaker 6: Like answer, what kind of advice are you looking for? If it's not advice, what is it?
Speaker 4: You know?
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's it's just like.
Speaker 3: We want to be excited about the stuff that we're putting out and this is a very situation and it kind of puts a damper on things, and we want to come back like just like more positive and have like a focus and uh, we want to give y'all what y'all deserve because we are one of a kind, Babe, one of a kind.
Speaker 1: There's one Mary Kate and except we're.
Speaker 3: Not messy boots like them. I mean we are, but they owe me money, so it's fine.
Speaker 1: Whatever. I love your Mary Kate and waitressing story. You love to hear. Yeah. Wait, how much was their tab?
Speaker 4: Yo?
Speaker 3: It was like over eight hundred dollars and they were getting cocktails.
Speaker 1: They weren't they were drinking. They drank eight hundred dollars.
Speaker 3: With contails cocktails like they had people. How many drinks is that, honey? I would say it was at least like six seven rounds.
Speaker 1: Of Okay, you're gonna say six seven trains.
Speaker 3: No, wow, No, like it was a night. It was just like y'all got the money. Your bag costs fifty grand. Just give me the fucking money. Why are you scratching out my tip and then putting another number there and then scratching out They scratched it out four times, four.
Speaker 1: Or five times? What was the original chip?
Speaker 3: Like eight hundred dollars? No, no, no, it was it was like six hundred dollars. The tab was play than eight hundred dollars.
Speaker 1: For sure.
Speaker 3: It had to be over it because they gave me a six hundred dollars over tip and then they scratched it out and it was like a three hundred dollars over tip. And then they scratched it out and it was like one hundred dollars. And then they scratched it out.
Speaker 1: And it was fifty dollars and they gave me a fifty dollars over tip. How long is this receipt? That it was long. It was a long receipt. They had a lot of story. It was they need the ideence. I don't know.
Speaker 4: I can't wait to be rich and be able to go somewhere to eat and leave like a nice Q tip for somebody like you know, Kelly rip A style.
Speaker 1: She did. She left a nice fucking tip.
Speaker 3: And that woman, I mean, she was decked out that I think they had came from like a dollar or something. Her and her man, they both look like two little polly pockets together.
Speaker 1: It's so cute. But is he little too? Yeah? He's little too. And when I tell you she gave that tip, I looked at her and I was like, same word, you girl. I watch your show all the time. What is it? Good Morning America? Kelly Elizabeth to see it. We love it when you told me.
Speaker 4: When you tell me your celebrity stories, they become my story. Like when Sidney says, Kelly Riper tips one hundred percent, right, Yeah, she her check is a hundred bucks.
Speaker 1: She's giving you one hundred dollars.
Speaker 4: And which I feel like it's only your right. She's she next twenty or thirty million dollars a year.
Speaker 1: I mean her black card was heavier than most black cards. I was like, this is a new card. What the fuck is the luxe black card?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 1: And it was just like, ah, you know, and.
Speaker 3: I think after all of this is done, it's just going to make me think about one how we spend money in two how we treat people, and three how we like make sure that we replenish ourselves in our like souls. So like I wanted, when we get out of this, I definitely want to be nicer to people, even though I'm already extremely nice. I want to just do more if I can. And Okay, social charity work is coming maybe maybe maybe that's or maybe donate, But I feel like donating is just so easy to do, like, oh, I got one.
Speaker 1: Hundred dollars, here you go.
Speaker 3: But if I could do if I could do some soup kitchen stuff, maybe I would.
Speaker 4: I would join you in that, friend, I think Andrew, you know, feeding, feeding some pursuit of happiness first.
Speaker 5: Yeah, that would be nice. Yeah, yeah, I agree that the donating things seems like very impersonal. But obviously if you have the money does make a difference.
Speaker 4: Yes, But also with you don't actually know where the money is going at all, Right, Like didn't a story come out about the American Red Cross or something a couple of years ago, Like if you donate one hundred bucks, only like twelve of those dollars make it to the thing that you think you're donating to or something wild, but the full amount doesn't go to the fund that you think they're treating to.
Speaker 3: I mean, look at all the money they raised for AIDS, Babe, aids. They ain't they they ain't got no cure. The medicine is out the ass expensive. Where are they what are they raising the money for.
Speaker 4: Let's even take this, Remember that when that earthquake hit Haiti and they raised like.
Speaker 6: Three hundred million dollars.
Speaker 1: That money didn't go to Hayden. Where did that money go? Where did it go?
Speaker 6: If you ask my parents, they're like Bill and Hillary got it.
Speaker 1: Bill in here, BILLI Hillary took that money. And it's like maybe, but also like somebody helped them move that money. Yeah, Like I don't know.
Speaker 4: I think I think that money truly is the root of all evil. Like every single bad thing that's ever happened, it is because somebody wanted more money.
Speaker 1: Or here's a thing.
Speaker 3: And you know, I will say, as somebody who was making tons of it, it does change you.
Speaker 1: And you do you're like, ooh, this is suspect.
Speaker 3: But you know, everybody says they're gonna be one way, and then when it comes you have no idea, You have no idea. What if you there's a possibility to make millions and they're like, this is the X y Z things you can do to get it or make more.
Speaker 1: You're gonna throw your integrity right out the dump. You think money is gonna change.
Speaker 3: You, No, because I've had a lot of it, and for the most part, I'll steal from the establishment. I have no problem doing that. I don't want to steal from my coworkers. I don't want to steal from people who uh the money, like my bussers, my barton. I won't steal from them.
Speaker 4: But like, okay, so you're saying on the record, on the record that thousandaire Sydney is gonna be the same as millionaire Sydney.
Speaker 3: I mean, at that time I won't even be touching my money. Other people be working for me, so.
Speaker 4: Right, But but Sydney with millions is gonna be Is this this this is what we're gonna hear?
Speaker 1: Is this this is the You're not gonna change at all? Now. The crazy thing is that I'm a comedian.
Speaker 3: So if y'all try to cut this shit up, this is out of context, and all of it is jokes.
Speaker 1: This is a motherfucking bit. And remember it's a bit. I'm a comedian. Ha ha ha get that in Get that in the clip. Bitch.
Speaker 3: No, but if I I would never be a Republican because I feel like Republican is truly just based off of money and other people who have money and making sure that they keep all their money, you know what I mean. And I don't want to just look out for people who have money. I want to look out for the people who are less than and even the people who might have the same amount.
Speaker 1: You know. Yeah, when I had tons of.
Speaker 3: Money, I would pay pay for people's drinks, let'scat cabs, let's do this, let's do that. I was a very giving person. But I have to be giving before I get money.
Speaker 1: That's just you sound like my mom right now. Yeah, Mommy is like that.
Speaker 4: She's like, you have to give money to get money, because every time I speak to my mom, she's like, Okay, Well, this pastor and Haiti called and said that they need to get some money for some chairs, and I'm like chairs, that's the last time I spoke to my mouth chair. I said, but we are quarantine. Yes, yes, yes, but that's not gonna be for everything. Gonna need the chairs after this is overs, but they don't need them right now.
Speaker 1: How much is a cheer call? Twenty dollars? Twenty dollars? So how many chairs y'all getting? How many chairs do they need? I mean? And I was like, oh, yeah, no, I'm gonna say that.
Speaker 4: My mom was like, well, your brother gave me money for four chairs, your dad gave me money for this many chairs, your sister. And I'm like, what you need my chair money for? You already got like twelve chairs.
Speaker 1: And she's like, you have to give money to get money, she said to me. And I was like, you got, but you can't give to get Well.
Speaker 4: Give then, And also, who am I giving my money to give my money to some dude who's claiming they need chairs? Where are the chairs coming from?
Speaker 3: You can't try everybody who's saying they're raising money, But you know, I will say, when Marie was making you know, X amount of money she was, she turned to a different leaves. She was being more generous. It was actually quite nice to see.
Speaker 1: I don't know, I don't think that I was I don't think that I was spending.
Speaker 3: No, you weren't spending a lot of money. It was more like you were being more thoughtful.
Speaker 1: You would take it.
Speaker 6: It's easier to be thoughtful when your bills were paid.
Speaker 1: That's what I'm saying.
Speaker 4: When when you have money coming in and you're like, oh, there's more where that came from.
Speaker 1: You know what, I should get some flowers for some and so yeah, you know who would have loved these? These are late Texas pants, Sydney.
Speaker 6: You know who needs a new wig?
Speaker 1: Karally like, it's easy to be generous and thoughtful when you don't have things to worry about financially.
Speaker 3: Well, that's why. On the topic, so, why are these fucking racists? Okay, why are these racists? White people who are doing well, everything is good, Why are you doing the things that you What about cops? Cops are making so much money, their life is on the line, their life is.
Speaker 4: Like people who become cops are like it's like former bullies or like football players that wanted to go pro didn't go pro, gotch fat, and now they're angry at people who are.
Speaker 1: Faster than them.
Speaker 4: I don't know, I don't know why, but I also do know that not all racists are rich. There's poor people who are racist. It's people who don't have money that hate people who don't look like them. Yeah. So it's like but a lot of the people who do have the power are racist and rich. Yeah, well those people are racist because they're like, I'm better than everything else that's below me.
Speaker 1: This has literally been me. I don't know.
Speaker 6: I feel like that's why we didn't record.
Speaker 4: Yesterday, because we were I don't know, I'm tired. I'm so tired, and I had to take a break from Instagram because I was.
Speaker 2: I was watching all these videos about like from Tupac and Angela Davis, about racism and police brutality and about guns and revolutions, and.
Speaker 4: I was like, it was like, this is like it's like igniting something in me. But then I'm looking at the post about like all the people who've died and people have like slide shows, and it's like sad music. It's so huh to say good bye yesterday, and I'm like, I just I needed to take yeah, and we didn't record yes I was I was going through my own personal turmoil. But you know, you just feel like, Okay, we just talked about I'm like two weeks ago, and then you.
Speaker 1: Know, Rihanna and then George. When the George thing happened.
Speaker 4: I was like, this is all and then I was like, was very it was fresh. He still had the price tag on it. I mean, we were still talking about Amy Cooper. We didn't we didn't even the paint.
Speaker 1: Wasn't even driving that over there.
Speaker 3: I mean they were like you can you we still And as an artist, you're just like, all right, this is not funny, you know, and I can't make this funny. But also it's not funny and now I'm in a badass mood.
Speaker 4: Yeah, but this is what I'm gonna say about that though, Like, so I find I followed Tony Baker on Instagram.
Speaker 1: He does like those funny animal voiceover. Yeah, and he posted about George.
Speaker 4: Like the day before, the day before, like everything really blue even, and people were in the comments like, I don't follow.
Speaker 6: You for this, this is not funny. I'm un following you.
Speaker 4: And it's like, okay, Like that's that's your privilege to be able to see something that's happening to black folks and then be like, well, I'm not here for that content. But as an entertainer, as a comedian, it's not my job to make someone's death, Sonny.
Speaker 1: No, not one bit.
Speaker 4: Because if you can only enjoy black people when they're entertaining you, but you can't feel bad for a black person that's in pain or being murdered, than you.
Speaker 1: Don't need to be here. Yeah, that's realistically. I was I was black when you got here, and I'm gonna be black when you leave, so you can go. Well.
Speaker 4: Also, it's like, who the fuck are you to write that type of message in my in my comments.
Speaker 1: And I can read that. I can read like people.
Speaker 4: Don't understand that we see everything everything, we might not respond to everything. Bitch.
Speaker 3: I go through the comments back and forth, and then I sometimes I write down these motherfucker's name. I'm like, hold on you, Amy Dash, I might, I might slide through.
Speaker 4: Okay, Doggie lover sixty nine, Okay, can you see what they're talking about?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 4: And and then you then you click on their page and then you're like, oh, you're sad.
Speaker 1: You have pictures of cans. You just have cans. Cans.
Speaker 6: Oh they're trying to get their warhol honey, just cans.
Speaker 4: It's like, oh, oh, you don't have no dining room table. You honey, they got no curtains in your living room.
Speaker 1: Also me, but.
Speaker 4: It's just like, oh you're doing Oh you're miserable over there. So it's just like but for me, and.
Speaker 3: When all this stuff is going on, anything that I think is funny, I'm like, it doesn't matter.
Speaker 1: It's it's mute. It's stupid, and.
Speaker 4: I want to pay respect to whatever's going on, and also my mental health.
Speaker 1: You know.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it's like, oh, okay, so black folks are posting this stuff and we're being sad and we're trying to revolutionize, and then you guys are posting, look what my dog did today, Look at how cute old dog Boots and her dog Best and her dog Blazer.
Speaker 1: And it's like, yeah, but but you cannot erase your cane with a TikTok. I'm sorry, I don't.
Speaker 3: A dance move is not hit him with the woe is not gonna help me like get through my day right now, like woes. I mean my my psychiatrist, I I told my doctor told him, I said, hey, I need to.
Speaker 4: Like up my dosage and I need three months worth of meds. He said, yeah, we're gonna have to do an evaluation because this is a red flag, like why you need more meds and a higher dosage?
Speaker 1: What you about to do over there? What's going on over there?
Speaker 3: And I said, well during you know the times, you know what's going on. It's like, yeah, I know what time it is, witch and you need an evaluation. I said, oh, okay, well really you're gonna do that to me, sir.
Speaker 1: That's how you're going that's how you're gonna do any doctor Green, You're.
Speaker 4: Gonna talk to me on the phone like that, Wow, during this climate, during.
Speaker 1: In this ecount. Yeah, actually, you should be.
Speaker 4: Upping every black person's dosage of med's antidepressants if you can.
Speaker 1: That's our reparations speaking of black people, doesn't.
Speaker 4: So I finally watched Euphoria last night and I had seen the pilot and I was.
Speaker 1: Like that is I finished? And I was like, oh, it's pretty.
Speaker 4: But anyway, so I sat through a couple of yesterday and we're talking about Zendia.
Speaker 1: Zendaya. Is it Zendia?
Speaker 5: I always I can never get it right. I feel bad. Yeah, I think it's Zendia.
Speaker 1: I think it's Zendia. I think she's great.
Speaker 3: Oh no, she's great.
Speaker 1: She's great. She's a really good actress. She's a good actress. She a great voice.
Speaker 4: I was listening to her music yesterday. I was like, oh, gay, she works. Huh, she works, she works. She seems like she seems like she got to get a head on her shoulders. She dresses her ass off on the red carpet. She gives me like like baby Rihanna vibes, but like that, you know, I don't know.
Speaker 1: I like her okay with Zindia appreciation, I love it. Yeah, post we stand.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I mean I feel like she seems like she's a good influence. I feel like the kids lover. I have no idea how old she is.
Speaker 1: How old is she? She could she's twenty four, or she could be fifteen. I'm gonna say she's twenty four.
Speaker 5: Angel she is twenty three?
Speaker 1: Wow that beat.
Speaker 5: Wow she was born in nineteen ninety six.
Speaker 1: Motherfucking be she's rude. Well, good for her, Yeah, good for her. Yeah, only the show was The show is interesting? Andrew, have you seen before you?
Speaker 4: No?
Speaker 2: I don't.
Speaker 5: I don't really care to. I don't know. Uh, I hear it's like hard to like watch?
Speaker 1: Well, that is triggery.
Speaker 4: I think that's how I felt the first time I watched it, and I just was like, oh, this is dark. But yesterday I was in kind of a dark mood, so I was like, I got time and I watched like three.
Speaker 1: Or four episodes. Yeah it is. It's about teenagers having sex and doing drugs.
Speaker 4: And the way they shoot it, you feel like you're on drugs.
Speaker 6: A couple of episodes and I was like, oh, I should have taken that fit off.
Speaker 1: Oh bitch, why did I do it? It's like, oh no, I'm doing this drinking water on my cat.
Speaker 3: But also for me, it's upsetting because all these people are popping pills and getting sucked up, and I was like, you guys look amazing. That's not possible as someone who's attractive and has done ketamine in a McDonald's at nine am.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you don't know you did? You did, kidd?
Speaker 6: I mean, while the griddle.
Speaker 3: Was honey, we went to donald you bumped it up and then I ordered a English muffin, egg McMuffin or whatever, which she got was in a k hole at the register. They try to throw me out.
Speaker 4: So when you're in a K hole, is that like when you're blacked out? So you don't know what you're doing, or you're just doing you're aware, but you're moving like slower.
Speaker 1: You are so slow you can't really move.
Speaker 4: It's like you're out, you're you're literally in a hole and it takes a little bit to get out of it. But you feel crazy and it's not fun and it's embarrassed.
Speaker 1: So then why do people do it? Because you know what we escapism? You know escapism.
Speaker 3: And also nobody is purposely trying to get in a hole. You kind of just slip into it because you're doing too much.
Speaker 4: Okay, so you have to take a certain you have to do a lot, get in a don't just that's not like an automatic.
Speaker 3: No, you gotta be you gotta be doing too much or you got to be drinking, and then you do it.
Speaker 1: It's a it's real foolish.
Speaker 3: You know, anybody who's listening to this and you're you're doing drug, you might be bumping up k right now. Let me tell I'm not judging you, but I say, you know, do a couple of cycles of it and then get it out of your system.
Speaker 1: It's not it's not worth it. I will say. It's a cycles, it's a silly drug. It's silly.
Speaker 4: I mean, most drugs are silly. Let's go to a list of drugs that exist. And then after I say it, you say silly, not cocaine.
Speaker 1: Not silly weed.
Speaker 4: It's not silly, silly, but silly things happen on weed. Yes, okay, math Ooh that's dumb. It's a dumb drug. It's like you don't need this because it's before you know it.
Speaker 1: You are so up, like up up, up.
Speaker 3: You are talking too much, you are cleaning too much, you're dancing too much, you're not eating.
Speaker 1: There's is meth is meth like super cocaine.
Speaker 4: Yes, it's worse than Okay, well no, I'm saying because like cocaine is like an upper right.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it gives you meth. It's an upper too, it's upper. It's up or right. You're gonna be all the way on the roof. That's how. That's how you're gonna be Andrew ruffy like you drink a little bit. But any drugs.
Speaker 5: I've never done any drugs, not even weed. I don't know. I'm just like, uh, I'm just I have like an addictive personality and talk about it, and I just feel that just like I'm fine right now. Right now, I'm at a point where it's like there's no like hole to be filled with yeah, with with drugs, so let's just avoid it. I don't mind. Like I have a lot of friends that we'll do whatever and I can be around them. But uh, it's I'm just like whatever, I don't I don't know. I just don't want to just yeah, you.
Speaker 1: Don't have to explain why you do or you don't.
Speaker 5: Zoo, I know, but so many people expect you to explain, you know, and that's I feel like that's why I like, I just go to the place where I'm like, hey, here's why I'm not you know, doing cocaine or you know. But yeah, because I didn't even have my first drink until my twenty first birthday, I waited, I know. Yeah, I don't know. I feel like that was probably for the worst. Probably if I sort of was figuring it out when everybody else was, then I probably think that I would have a better relationship with alcohol than I do. But hitdows interesting.
Speaker 4: I think I had my first drink. I don't know when I was a kid, but the first time I got drunk, I was like fifteen or sixteen, Like that's the the time I got blackout drunk and I was at my friend's house. We did a block away from my parents, and I wanted to get drunk.
Speaker 6: I had never been.
Speaker 4: Drunk, but I was like until I get drunk, and you know, we drinking smeared off just smear off.
Speaker 7: America or America hilarious, right full circle.
Speaker 1: And I don't know.
Speaker 4: I just remember we were like on the street drinking at my job because we were at a.
Speaker 1: Barque and.
Speaker 4: Because that's cool, and and then I was drunk and baby taking you home. I was like no, that like sobered me up a little bit because I was like, oh, I can't go home my business.
Speaker 1: This is bad. And they're like, well, you can't with this.
Speaker 5: Are you seeing a lot of people in your area like publicly drinking, Yeah.
Speaker 1: Not really, but all of the bars are doing drinks to go.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 6: It's basically New Orleans up here now, okay.
Speaker 5: And it's crazy. And I just like, I think it's so wild because the like crowds will form like outside of a bar, and it's like there's a reason that you're not allowed inside of the bar. It is because there should not be crowds, but they're just like sort of everyone's just sort of convening in front of these these bars to get to go drinks. And it's like, why are you paying for like this overpriced cocktail?
Speaker 4: When you go to the liquors, like, come on, one of you can get a little box of wine exactly.
Speaker 5: They last so long.
Speaker 6: No, not not the big box.
Speaker 1: I mean you can get like a little like.
Speaker 5: The cotton of wine.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and they're like four dollars.
Speaker 5: They taste awful. I mean, at least the ones I've had.
Speaker 1: I think it was rose. It was like a white one.
Speaker 4: Anyway, Me and Carolina were walking through the streets of Bookland like anything that's so weird.
Speaker 1: It does tastes like box, like that box water. You like it tastes honey? You are so honey, don't you with your girlfriend? Liked like me?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 1: I think I think I think this is the year of no Box for me. I think we're taking you're taking a break from it. I think we're shutting down the business.
Speaker 4: I think, yes, I think it's going to be stop drop, shut him down, up and up box.
Speaker 1: No.
Speaker 6: No, should we talk about heartbreak?
Speaker 1: Yeah, hotel, Yeah we should talk about a little bit. Somebody asked me to do a show this week about being dumped.
Speaker 4: She was like, yeah, we talked about it fund that you were dumped and it doesn't have to be funny.
Speaker 1: I was like, well, I already want to do that. She was like, it doesn't to be funny, but we talk.
Speaker 4: About like whatever you think is in results and the relationship, and I was like, I would love to do this show because I think you're great. But I've never been dumped because I've only ever had the one boyfriend. And well, after this, quanting is overall trying harder to get dumped, and that's that's me doing Bob hard. But yeah, feelings are powerful, but also I feel like feelings suck.
Speaker 1: I don't like feelings at all.
Speaker 3: And you know, rejection is real, getting broken up with is real. Just feeling like lost in the dating world is real, and you know we all have to find a way to cope with it. But I mean people who are dealing with whatever during the pandemic is even harder, you know, Like you mean doing like heartbreak or breakups or just miscommunication during quarantine. It's like, the fuck, we have way too much time to think right now, you know, And that's why anybody who did dealt with a breakup before quarantine.
Speaker 1: It's hard.
Speaker 4: But it's even harder if a niggas like, yo, so just not gonna work out no morning.
Speaker 1: You're like, oh so I just got to sit in this room and this is not happening no more.
Speaker 4: Yeah, but couples, couples are breaking up now, yeah, like filing for divorce, breaking out, separating, Like, who's the girl from the Hills that just got divorced or filed for divorce?
Speaker 1: Is it the Hills? One of the one of these.
Speaker 5: Girls, one of the awsome twins you're talking about them earlier. They one of them just got divorced.
Speaker 1: Good. Oh yeah.
Speaker 4: She tried to like expedite it, and the joke was like this is not you know, this is not important.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna just have to deal. Do we know why that a divorce?
Speaker 5: I don't know.
Speaker 3: They probably had like a fifty year old age gap, you know, they like senior citizens.
Speaker 4: I heard it was over kids. I don't know if she wanted them and he didn't. I feel like he wanted them as she didn't.
Speaker 1: Interesting I don't.
Speaker 4: I don't get like a mother energy from me, either of the twins.
Speaker 5: Yeah, Mary, it was Mary Kay Mary Kate.
Speaker 1: Is that I don't I can't tell the different between them. I just they're both.
Speaker 5: I just said tomato, Yeah.
Speaker 4: Tomato, tomato, pisato, Ashley Andrew.
Speaker 1: Have you ever had your heart broken?
Speaker 5: Uh well, I mean like like just like the small ones, like with like a few dates. I'll be annoyed if like someone it's like I don't want to do this anymore. When I'm like, Okay, that's annoying that you sort of like agreed to go on these these dates. But I mean the two serious relationships I've been in, I've been the one to call it off luckily.
Speaker 1: Luckily is that what it is?
Speaker 5: I mean yeah, I mean like they still it's still like fucked me up, and I'm like, at least like it wasn't like at least it was my call, you know.
Speaker 1: But does your call make it better?
Speaker 5: Uh? Yeah, because it's you know, like they were both pretty I mean like they saw it coming, but they were still like surprise that like I sort of like made the decision, you know, and I was just like, yeah, this it sucks, but I'm like I can't do this anymore. And it was very, very upsetting. But yeah, but I think that they were more affected.
Speaker 1: You with them.
Speaker 4: Yeah, well you still did you were you able to date right after?
Speaker 5: I mean like I started like going like it was more like casual stuff directly after. But then I haven't been in a relationship since I broke up, yeah, which was well over a year ago.
Speaker 6: It's been a year. Remember we bumped into them in Union Square, remember.
Speaker 1: Were city. Yeah. I mean I think for me, I'm like, Yo, I've been.
Speaker 3: I was in the longest relationship I've ever been in, and I think I'm obviously a codependent person because of the last relationship and that was based off me and I like being in a.
Speaker 4: Relationship if it's good. But I haven't been by myself, like in a long time.
Speaker 1: I haven't been.
Speaker 3: I'm like always searching for something else, and so I think I need to just work on being by myself. But it's like I don't hate myself, but it's like we need to put some house in the mix.
Speaker 1: Okay, some house in a mis I'm like that, you know, you know what I am?
Speaker 4: I am like a cheeseburger without without the bun and the onions and the tomatoes.
Speaker 1: That's what I am. I'm the cheeseburger.
Speaker 4: Like the burger is mainly the cheese and the burger, which is great, but you know, I'd like to add some bread.
Speaker 1: To I don't get without the burger and the bun without without the bun, without the burn. So you're is that a protein burger?
Speaker 5: You can't even like eat that. You have to eat that with like a knife.
Speaker 4: And for Yeah, that's what I am.
Speaker 1: So I want to you know, remember remember when I was, yeah, the analogy doesn't work.
Speaker 4: I'm all about throwing analogies out there that don't make no damn sense.
Speaker 3: It's fun, yes, but you know remember when I was saying all this, like I want somebody to pod my tap, I want to slim bit.
Speaker 4: No, I need to just be by myself. I think I'm I think I'm too sensitive right now. I think I have too many feelings. Yeah, I have a lot of feelings. We've always had a lot of feelings, Yeah, but now it's different. The feelings hit different in the pandemic. Okay, and also the feelings hit different when you are thirty five. I said that out aloud again. But yeah, that's it's just what I feel.
Speaker 1: It, I sell it.
Speaker 4: They shouldn't hit harder. I feel like they should in my mind. Anyway, the older you get, the more like jaded you become, and the more experienced you are, so it's like, oh, I've done this.
Speaker 1: Overdy, I'm not gonna do this again.
Speaker 4: In my opinion, I haven't had a ton of relationships, to be honest, I've had like I've hooked up with people.
Speaker 1: You know, your girl got your your girl got a rasta.
Speaker 3: Okay, I've had some some things, but I'm not like a ton of relationships. And most of the time I get broken up with, I get broken up with, I get hurt, but I'd be ready to get right back up and be like, let's get hurt again, friend, let's get it fine.
Speaker 1: I'm not not so brave psychotic, but thank you. Yes, it's brave, brave and crazy.
Speaker 4: But you are not gonna get over somebody at your hat. Yep, you gotta go out and meet some up. Yeah.
Speaker 1: Wendy Williams always say that's way to get over somebody's can't understand it.
Speaker 5: Yeah, and she's she's the queen of great relationships.
Speaker 4: Isn't sh But that's truly I think that's like if you're trying to do something casual, yes, but I personally think I don't have casual vibes.
Speaker 3: I'm intense, I got you know. I want to do nice things. I want to I want to be on.
Speaker 1: A regular schedule.
Speaker 4: I can't just be like Nigga's coming in and out. It's just that's not where I'm.
Speaker 1: At right now.
Speaker 4: I mean, that's not where I'm at. That's not where I think it is either. But I think I don't know.
Speaker 1: Some people like being in relationships and they don't.
Speaker 4: Like to be by themselves, or they don't want to be in their own heads and they don't want to be alone.
Speaker 6: But it's like, if you are always going.
Speaker 4: From relationship to relationship, then you don't really know who you are with your voices and what matters to you and what you can do by yourself.
Speaker 6: That's that's what I think.
Speaker 4: Drag me, Okay, cool, Well I'm not saying that about you. But like, I had a friend in college. She would jump from boyfriend to boyfriend like piggyback from one to another, and her relationships were always bad. Yeah, but she would be with these guys that were like she was not really compatible with what like, she just didn't want to be by herself, so she would fight with these men all the time, and then she would leave.
Speaker 1: That one after six months or a year and then be with somebody else.
Speaker 4: But she was fighting with all the times since just sit down, just like, these men are not gonna go anywhere. There's plenty of penises in the sea. Just like go to class and like, just be by yourself for a while. But she just hated not being in a relationship.
Speaker 3: My problem is that I'm an uber driver for emotions, any relationships. Like I just want to pick up I don't care if it's a fucking pool, let's go.
Speaker 1: I'm like, come in, come out, come in, Like how far are you going? It don't matter.
Speaker 4: And it's like, girl, you need to to close up shop. You need to take a break.
Speaker 5: That's a great That was a good analogy that.
Speaker 1: Without the pun, without then and the cheep. But does I want to? I want to?
Speaker 4: I don't know.
Speaker 1: I like spreading myself too thin. That's what it really is about. Why what who is that help? They don't help me do it?
Speaker 3: And every time I every time I have this podcast, I'm like, who is who would want to date me listening to this podcast?
Speaker 4: Eye literally no, not me, no, no, no, thank you, but me.
Speaker 3: Sometimes I listened to the podcast and I'm like, do you know our suitors will probably listen.
Speaker 1: To to this? Well, let's escape this episode. Escape.
Speaker 4: Oh my god, baby girl, There's so many better episodes that you can into where you're like, oh, this is why, this is why somebody wanted Sydney.
Speaker 1: Listen to the episode where she got arrested. Listen to that episode that.
Speaker 4: Sydney, Sydney is a new Orange.
Speaker 1: Listen to that.
Speaker 3: You were perfect in asking all the right questions. You were leading me into the right way. We should re repost that episode.
Speaker 1: That was a good one. We will. We're gonna We're gonna go.
Speaker 4: Back and repost some of the classics. Yeah, that one Apra Hoe, the Runaway Brad Expert.
Speaker 1: Oh man, that was like so wild. Andrew, have you heard that episode?
Speaker 5: I don't think I have. Is that one of your Is that one of your first episodes?
Speaker 1: It was?
Speaker 4: It was you know, it was a season one, definitely one. If we were going to break up our podcast the season, what would that looked like? What would be the first year over Season one? Would be when we were doing it at it like when would we Yeah, season one would be when.
Speaker 1: We were not actually recording on the microphones with screaming into the lap.
Speaker 5: I love that.
Speaker 4: We had microphones, we just weren't using them so many seasons.
Speaker 1: Friend, it was crazy.
Speaker 3: We've been through We've been through a lot, and you know, obviously we haven't gotten all the awards and accolades that we deserve as as you know podcast hosts. But you know, we still we still do what we can for the children, the kids, the teens, and we just want to do more and move up to something else.
Speaker 1: It takes us.
Speaker 4: We are all about the small incline, like we we go up a little bit here.
Speaker 1: Here here, and we follow. We fall but we get it. We fall down, but we g That's a song. Yeah, I should have saying that for church, No, for the Talent.
Speaker 3: Show, Marie. Three things that you think I should work on while I'm not in a relationship? Okay, three things I think you should work on? Yeah, I think that you should work on being.
Speaker 1: And then you should work on being.
Speaker 4: Honest, not because you lie, but like you could work on like knowing exactly what you want and then knowing that you have to tell the person that you're interested in exactly why, right, Okay, I think you should work on.
Speaker 1: Being This is hard. I wasn't ready for this be asking real questions.
Speaker 6: Yeah, you's like three and three reasons why.
Speaker 1: Okay, there are three reasons.
Speaker 4: Why Sydney needs to work on these things before her next relationship.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I think you should work.
Speaker 4: On being cooler, cool, more cool in terms of like, yeah, you like this person, but let them come to you, right, you know, let them will come to you. Sometimes the chase is better than the actual thing. But like, I think you deserve to be chased a little bit. Okay, you deserve that friend. And then the third thing that I think you need to work on is also being a hoe. That's the third thing I think. Wait for this next this I think while you wait for this next relationship to prop off whatever that is, I think you got to go out there with so some monsis you gotta you gotta sit on some faces and you gotta let some people sit on you.
Speaker 1: I think you sit on some faces.
Speaker 4: That's the title, right, So being honest about what you want, playing hard to get what Mike, you know, enjoying people chasing you. And then the third and most important thing is we know how, because I think that's how you develop a thicker skin, and that's how you put up a little skill sets.
Speaker 1: You know, you're gonna be a hole in order.
Speaker 4: To know what the level of your life really really needs, right, Okay, Okay, that's fairy, that's fair.
Speaker 6: Okay, we gonna want somebody else.
Speaker 5: I feel I feel like you've been really solid during quarantine and at least what you've expressed to me. I mean like you've been such a great listener with like talking to your friends and reaching out, and I mean you've been doing Sick Can Cook, which is crazy. I can't even imagine sort of coordinating that week to.
Speaker 1: Week, but very stressful.
Speaker 5: Yeah. I mean, if we're talking about ways that Sydney can improve, I think that we should also to talk about the way that Sydney is also winning.
Speaker 1: Okay, there we go.
Speaker 4: This is this is why you're here, and un't give us give us three.
Speaker 1: Give us three ways that you think that Sydney's winning.
Speaker 5: Because I work on so being there for her friends was one, you know, creating content consistently very important and just staying hot.
Speaker 4: Number three three is always that that is the number. It's like hot home who okay, hot hot hole.
Speaker 6: That's what your license plate should be. You should ever get a call.
Speaker 1: Okay, I think I can make that happen, or I just get like.
Speaker 3: A nameplate hot hole, Marie, I will. I'll give you three things that.
Speaker 1: I need to work on. Yes, while I wait for this.
Speaker 3: Yes, obviously, you know I'm going to say, uh, number one, be a little bit more open. But I see, I see what you're doing, and I'm proud of you. You actually are getting there, not there all the way, but you getting there, and I'm proud of that. From almost this is the most you've ever been in six years.
Speaker 1: Bitch.
Speaker 3: It's like you're a different one. But I think I think you actually can do more. In terms of vulnerability, I don't think you're as Oh, I don't like that.
Speaker 1: You don't like that.
Speaker 3: It's it's actually hate crime to say that in front of you. So vulnerability is so important.
Speaker 1: Vulnerable, and I'm vulnerable, vulnerable. I can't consider it word. It hurts.
Speaker 3: I think it's easier to talk to you now, but I think if I was dating you, I would be a little scared to say something.
Speaker 4: So when you say vulnerability, right, What does does that mean I need to not be so judgy?
Speaker 6: Does that mean that I need to bear a muscle and open my heart?
Speaker 3: I think I don't always know what you talk about in your you know, situations, But I don't think you. People know you, but they don't know you, like they don't get down to the nitty gritty of Marie.
Speaker 1: But what does it mean to know somebody like my deepest darkest fears? That's a start, like your fears, Like.
Speaker 4: I have to start with the deepest dark deepest darkest fears.
Speaker 3: But things that things that make you a little soft, things that make you worry, things that you make you a little like not weak, but just oh I think I might, I might cry about that a little bit.
Speaker 1: Like nobody knows what those things are? Yeah, no, literally no nobody.
Speaker 3: Sometimes I know a midget of things that, like I know, can tick you off a little bit.
Speaker 1: But even as a friend.
Speaker 3: That talks to you every single day, I'd be like, you're really really underneath this pitch of skin.
Speaker 1: I don't know, but like, oh god, shut up, ye vulnerable?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Talking about and and the last thing I wait was that two things? That was one thing there. Yeah, there's one. Okay, that's fine. You can count vulnerability as yes, a lot of work.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I would too, I would be. I would like to see you be more open to a relationship. I feel like your that's not on your that hasn't really been on your radar since I've known you. You know, you've always been like not a fun you know, popped up that thing and then it's like no, but it's like, sisn't mean when you met me, I was.
Speaker 1: In a full and I said I don't like it.
Speaker 4: I don't want to see that and I hated it, and then I was single for five years whatever.
Speaker 1: And now you're like just starting to get a mad.
Speaker 4: Yeah what a car? And he he wants to do things for your friends. That's what I really want.
Speaker 1: Well, wow, when art imitates life? Yeah, and everyone give more hugs, friend.
Speaker 5: No more?
Speaker 1: You want me to be hugging people now?
Speaker 4: Since this is this is a wave, it's waving life your okay? Okay, friend?
Speaker 1: Okay?
Speaker 4: Uh?
Speaker 1: Three good things about you? Oh? Do we want injured to you? Oh? Yes, yes, and or you should do that or you and Andrew can give them together. Okay, you go, you go first.
Speaker 4: I gotta go's hilarious, and you are.
Speaker 1: You are fearless. You are fearless.
Speaker 3: You you literally will think of something and you're like, I'm gonna do it and it doesn't matter.
Speaker 1: You don't. You're like, that's what we're doing. I want to go on a trip and an e prehole trip by myself. I'm doing it whatever. I want to shoot this video and do it and put it up.
Speaker 3: And that's like you don't overthink things like you do.
Speaker 1: You do overthink things, but.
Speaker 3: You also take initiative and you're like, I'm a fucking do it whatever. You're working on your pilot right now, like you're you're actively working on it, you're writing, you're doing it. You're it's hard, but you're you're you say you were gonna do it, and you're fucking doing it, bitch.
Speaker 4: Because I'm surrounded by people who are talking about what they want to do and then do it. But then I see people a degree of separation from people who are doing really well because they do the things they say that they.
Speaker 1: Want to do, Like like.
Speaker 4: I'll watch I'll be on like Benny Drama's page on Instagram and be like, when.
Speaker 6: Did you have time to do all of this these custom changes.
Speaker 4: There's makeup changes, there's looks, there's music, there's choreography.
Speaker 1: Like the stuff that I'm.
Speaker 4: Putting up is not even half as much work as bad, but like you've got production value and a camera, like it's beautiful. I don't know. I see people who are putting out really really great stuff and they're selling shows and they're writing movies, and I just I feel like there's no reason why I can't be one of those people.
Speaker 1: You're going to be one of those. Thank you, Andrew.
Speaker 5: I mean I've always thought, I mean we talked about this a few weeks ago that I mean, like I think like the mask that you sort of like where where you're like completely fear Like I was fully convinced that was just you for a while and I was just like nothing scares her. And I think that there's I mean, you're not letting people end to a degree, but I think it's also like working a lot in your favor as well, and I'm jealous of your ability to like let everyone know like, hey, like I really just don't give a fuck about like what you think or anything.
Speaker 1: Right, Yeah, Well, I mean, I mean I'll call that a mask.
Speaker 4: Ultimately I care what people think, but realistically I'm not going to let them tell me what I can't can't do.
Speaker 5: Yeah right, yeah, because we all care what people think.
Speaker 6: We we have to care. I'm in the business of care.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Well yeah, I think about me matters.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I don't know. But for the longest time, I was like fully convinced that it's like she really does not care and like this is like a superhuman Oh wow, thank you.
Speaker 1: I would take that as that it is.
Speaker 4: But I posted a video about wanting compliments like a week ago, and somebody comment to me was like, this is the type of confidence that I want to have, And I was like, you just have to act like you have it. Literally, you just had to act like you have it, and then you have it. Right, Like, if you act confident, people just think you're confident, and then you are that thing until you decide you don't want to be that anymore. But like, I was not always a confident person. I was shy, and you know, my clothes were ugly and my shoes were ugly, and my hair was like when I was a kid, like I wasn't allowed to dress how I wanted to dress. And do the things I wanted to do, and I got made fun aford it. And now I'm grown up and I only do the things that I like and I work the things that I like, and people are.
Speaker 1: Like, oh, that's cool.
Speaker 6: It's cool because it's who I am.
Speaker 4: You know?
Speaker 1: Is that fake? Deep? No, it's real. Like when you when.
Speaker 4: You do things that you like, or you wear things that you like, or you say things that you enjoy. There are people who are also fans of that because it's because it's it's attractive to be you, to be an individual. So's it everybody else? And you can shop at H and M or you can it's thrift out of a garbage can. That's not where I shop, but you know.
Speaker 1: You know what I mean.
Speaker 5: But I think that that's also why, like so many like when Sydney earlier, you were saying that no one would want to date me that listens to this and me, Marie and I disagreed with you, because it's like you're being honest with everything, and I think that's what what draws It draws people to you, and like just people in general, when you're being honest and like you're letting it all out there it doesn't matter. Yeah, like pretty it is or whatever it's. I mean, people.
Speaker 4: Respond to this that the Sydney posts. People love how like the same with the people are like, oh, you're so cobtent.
Speaker 1: I want that.
Speaker 4: People love how open and vulnerable and honest Sydney is about everything that's going on home life.
Speaker 1: They're like, oh my god, you're going through this thing with any depressants.
Speaker 4: I too, or oh you're sober. I think this Like people hit Sidney up when they're sad, like they're like, hey, you know, no they but they do. They're like they're like, oh, or when they think that they have a problem with substance abuse, they'd be like, well, let me see what Sidneys to say about it, Like.
Speaker 1: Sidney Loky is a therapist.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 1: People be like, I'm sad, let me.
Speaker 4: See what Sidney's doing because she's sad, but she'd she'd be putting gems on her eyes.
Speaker 1: I need to know how.
Speaker 3: I'm gonna do one more about you, Marine. Then we got to get to Andrew and wrap it up.
Speaker 1: Marie.
Speaker 3: I will's the last thing is that you are undeniably funny, undeniably funny, and it feels like you are really in your bag right now, and you're really working on even through the hardest time, you're still maintaining the joy and the humor. And whenever I'm fucking sad, I know, yeah, I might not be able to cry in front of you, but you're gonna make me fair. You sham will my tears, but you you shamwill them with laughter. And I'm I feel better after talking to you, So that's good. I think that you're just you're so funny, and you stay funny.
Speaker 1: I don't.
Speaker 4: I don't feel funny all the time, and I don't feel like everything that's happening right now, a lot of it doesn't make me want to be funny. But I like talking to you two friends like you'll call me sometimes people for an hour and a half.
Speaker 7: And I'm like, ignore, I'm gladn't declining. I did, But I feel better when I talk to you.
Speaker 1: Thank you friend. That was one for you as well. Yeah, I also feel that I want to speak.
Speaker 4: To you good Andrew. We're gonna start with h with good things.
Speaker 1: Well, no, we guess we shouldn't work on No, we don't want to know bad things. We're gonna these are just things to work on. They're not bad. Nothing is bad. We've also positive things, okay, but I think I'm musta start with.
Speaker 3: A good thing and then I'll start on something, and then I'll say something to work.
Speaker 5: On, and then well, okay, anxiety is.
Speaker 1: A good thing. Andrew.
Speaker 4: I think that you are genuinely one of the nicest people that I know, Like, genuinely. I can't even imagine you saying something bad about somebody, which is like ill.
Speaker 1: I just feel like you are an actually nice person. And I like that about you because like.
Speaker 4: I see you and you're like, it's like, oh, this is like it's like good and evil ying and yang.
Speaker 1: Andrew. He said, you don't always I.
Speaker 5: Don't always feel the nicest, So that's very nice to hear.
Speaker 4: Every day is not every day is not gonna be insane, and every interaction that you have with somebody is not going to.
Speaker 1: Be like roses and whatever. But you, I feel like, always are nice.
Speaker 6: Yeah, regardless you know, when you're trying to be like a little bit shady, it's.
Speaker 1: Like that was still kind of nice.
Speaker 4: Yeah, Sydney, something to work on, Andrew. I think you are really talented, and I think you're kind of like a jack of all trades, Like you're good at a lot of things, but I want one thing that you really love doing, and I want you to do it because whatever you're gonna do is going to be so good. And you have people who support you no matter what, Like you created a fan base on this podcast, you know, and so you do have a point of view, and you are funny and you're great.
Speaker 1: Like whenever I need a fly er, you whip it up real quick. It's always top And if I have a.
Speaker 3: Thought and I run it by you, you always expand on it, and I want you to do that so I can help you expand or help in any kind of way so that.
Speaker 1: You're like you're a star too, So I want so then, so what's the actual thing that you're whatever, whatever you want to do that makes you happy.
Speaker 3: I want you to like work on it so that like we can be more supportive for you and live that and lift you up. And we don't really want to lift up a beige, man, but we you know you don't.
Speaker 1: That's not that we will actually want to support you.
Speaker 4: So to uplift the beige, Okay, And then I'm gonna one more thing that I think you need to work on and then Sidny's gonna.
Speaker 6: End on something positive. Yes, okay, okay, what I need you to work on?
Speaker 1: I need you to What am I gonna say here?
Speaker 5: What I just said?
Speaker 1: I want you? I want you.
Speaker 4: I'm stuttering because I don't know what I'm actually going to say.
Speaker 1: I'm trying to figure.
Speaker 4: Out what I want. I just want you to stop paying for dates, and I want you to stop having sex with homeless.
Speaker 2: Man and.
Speaker 1: I want you to I want you to.
Speaker 4: Stand up for yourself in these relationships that you you put yourself in.
Speaker 1: And I'm saying relationship, but you know what I mean.
Speaker 4: I feel like if there's something that somebody says that you feel like it's disrespectful, or you feel like a man is not being nice to you or respecting you in some way, I think you. I need you to speaking for yourself. I need you to be like, actually, that's not what we're doing here. Yeah, and get the no, I'm not paying for this or no I'm not getting on this bus.
Speaker 1: To go to this date.
Speaker 6: But you you I deserve better and you need to treat.
Speaker 1: Me like that. You need to pay what you will.
Speaker 4: So that's what I want Yeah, you deserve the beast, Andrew. Yeah, I want you to demand the respect.
Speaker 1: That you know you deserve.
Speaker 5: Yeah, working on it, yeah, yeah, yes, Yeah, No, for sure, I need to stand up for myself a little bit more, just because I think, I mean, obviously, it's so easy to sort of like stay like content and let people sort of walk all over you in some regard.
Speaker 4: Yeah, but also like if you like somebody, if you like somebody and they like you, then they should treat you.
Speaker 1: Like they like you, and they will tea you like. Yes, I shouldn't have to ask for them to treat you well.
Speaker 4: And if they don't want to or they don't treat you well, then you don't need to be around that person. You know, you can have sex with literally anybody else, anybody else.
Speaker 1: I don't have to have sex with you because you're nasty.
Speaker 4: I'm gonna go bang this person or I'm gonna go home and I don't know, touch myself.
Speaker 6: But I'm not gonna sit here and let you be mean to me.
Speaker 5: Yeah right, Yeah, for sure. That homeless man he does not text back. Okay, I can tell you that because.
Speaker 1: He ain't got no phone, bab. Yeah, he's got no beefee right, he's on the data. He used it all up, bab use it all up. M Sydney. We're ending on a positive positive yeah, Andrew.
Speaker 4: You are.
Speaker 3: Like even when you're sad, you're still like a light. You are still like a joy. Whenever I'm down and I call.
Speaker 1: You, you.
Speaker 3: Are so you listen and you want to help, and you you are very like solution oriented and that's like so necessary, especially right now, like people are falling apart left and right, and so you bring joy into people's lives and so that's I feel like that's hard to.
Speaker 1: Do at times, like especially if you have your own things going on.
Speaker 3: But whenever I call you, and even when you're in a bad place, you still find a way to like make it better and make it good.
Speaker 5: I'm so sweet of you to say it's true. I felt so bad. I was telling Sidney this earlier. I felt really awful earlier because like obviously we didn't record yesterday and I wasn't even like considering. I felt so awful that I wasn't even like considering, like you guys are my friends, and like how all of this stuff is affecting you And then when you were like, we're not we're not recording today because we're sad, and it's just it's sad to put them say the least. Yeah, it's like, okay, I need to I need to like show up more. I want to be a better friend. Just be there for people in the best way possible, be there for people.
Speaker 1: Yeah, because everybody else thinking it's not their time.
Speaker 4: Writer a chance, but no, but realistically, you've got to be here for your black friends. If you can come through your black friends for comedy relief and residents and how to clean my chicken and how to wear this outfit and how to get away with murder, then you can also come to us when something like this is happening and you're scrolling through your timeline and we're the only ones.
Speaker 1: Posting about how this is affecting us, right.
Speaker 4: Or or you know, we still got to go to work and we still got to record podcasts, and we still have to be on and we still have to do shows, and it's like.
Speaker 1: This is hard.
Speaker 6: We are tired, so exactly, I'm so tired.
Speaker 4: I feel like I've been running a marathon for the last forty eight hours, yes, ma'am. And I've slept. I've been I've gotten about seven hours. But but yeah, I wait, and some of us can't sleep at all. But like I'm like physically and mentally drained.
Speaker 3: But the fact that you recognize that is right there. It shows that growth and it's like you're working on it and we see that and we acknowledge it. There's people who don't even like you see how you thought about it and it affected you.
Speaker 1: There's people who see that shit every day. Now.
Speaker 3: I've tons of white friends. None of them have texted me how you doing, girl, I see what's going on. I'm sorry nothing no right, no, nothing.
Speaker 1: And so yeah, you you did that.
Speaker 3: You acknowledged it and you were like, yeah, I feel bad, I'm actually sorry, and.
Speaker 1: So yeah, that's a step. That's the first step. That's the first step. So you know, I'm not saying pat yourself on the.
Speaker 4: Back, but just know, I'm just saying, like that is that is a sign that like somebody listening to the podcast who is beige or an ally, they could be like, oh, yeah, I do need to do that, and we didn't have to tell you because we're tired of telling people too.
Speaker 1: You figure that out on your own and I was like, God, bless, thank you, love it, missed it made it want we love you Andrews and wends to this podcast, and we're trying to do better.
Speaker 3: We want to put out more content and we want this ship to pop off.
Speaker 1: So pop up. Please tell us you know what would you like to see?
Speaker 4: What topics you want us to hit, yeah, and what you need more of, what advice you're looking for or just what what works for you during a quarantine and what doesn't. Like if we did shorter episodes more often, would that be better?
Speaker 1: Yes? I feel like it could break it up.
Speaker 4: Yeah, break it up, break it up, break it up, break it down, break it up, break it up, break it down up.
Speaker 5: I'm curious do people want a theme song because I mean, like I don't know, because like the theme song is like one extra thing to like sort of sit through.
Speaker 1: But if it's a good theme song, then yes, right because right now it's forever Dog. Go into it, Forever Dog.
Speaker 5: But you know, shit, because you know we beat a song.
Speaker 1: Y'all got one? So yeah, yeah, I.
Speaker 4: Mean I think it's just something cool to like even play like a like a live show.
Speaker 1: A little bit, I think a little bit absolutely and so if we did like a show on Twitch or something.
Speaker 4: Live on one of these platforms, like, how many of y'all would be interested in something like that?
Speaker 1: What would you want us to talk about? Yes?
Speaker 6: And who would you want to see?
Speaker 4: God bless These are real questions and we want you to answer them and the hearts out of this game.
Speaker 1: We want you to be so you know, the engagement.
Speaker 3: I wanted to be insane because we really do care about what the fuck y'all thinking about, what y'all want from us?
Speaker 1: Okay, what I want everybody to do. Who's listening? I want you to go out and your help now.
Speaker 4: But like as as soon as we would be all clear and people started down, dick and something, but sit on the dick, do what you need to do.
Speaker 3: I want you to open your whole ass legs and your whole ass heart, and I want you to live your life the way.
Speaker 1: You would want your life lived. I want you to live out loud. Bravo.
Speaker 6: Is it probably were Oxygen whatever live out Loud?
Speaker 1: It's actually HBO, that's what it is.
Speaker 5: No, it's one of the Oxygen Oxygen Live out Loud.
Speaker 4: Actually Oxygen I think might have changed their catchphrase or something else because.
Speaker 6: They're like crime only they don't even.
Speaker 1: Do other shows, all right, p Yeah, anyway, I'm glad that we were able to record today.
Speaker 4: We had. We made it fucking happen, guys. It feels it felt better today and even yesterday's talking to y'all, it felt better. The phone today actually feels better. It feels so much better, so good, I'm actually talking to you guys.
Speaker 1: Maybe me and my day. Okay, that's it for me.
Speaker 4: That's I think that's that's it for me as well for me as well.
Speaker 8: Right, Yeah, everybody kiss Andrew in the comments, Please.
Speaker 5: Love they forever.
Speaker 9: This has been a Forever Dog production executive produced by Brett Boham, Joe ccilio, and Alex Ramsey. For more original podcasts, please visit Foreverdog Podcasts dot com and subscribe to our shows on Apple Podcasts, Spotify.
Speaker 5: Or wherever you get your podcasts.
Speaker 9: Keep up with the latest Forever Dog news by following us on Twitter and Instagram at Forever Dog Team, and liking our page on Facebook