Speaker 1: Doctor Dray and Snoop Dogg on one of two point seven Kiss FM. L A good morning, it is Seacrest with you. We've got siciny.
Speaker 2: Good morning. There's Tanya Hi in the back room. Hello. Hey, we're getting kiddy.
Speaker 1: We're gonna giddy with it this morning. They're already getdy.
Speaker 3: You're you have like a really good vibe right now. I don't know what's going on. I don't know you're working out more, but your vibe is like open.
Speaker 2: Up the bag of options. What could that be the beginning of the week.
Speaker 4: I told you that your vibe is great.
Speaker 1: Well, I like the working out more part. Does it look there? Am I throwing off results?
Speaker 2: Well?
Speaker 3: I'm not.
Speaker 2: Well, you're you gonna lift up your shirt? I can't see anything. You're totally covered. I can't see your legs.
Speaker 3: I can't see anything. Yeah, Ednie bitty ways, Yeah.
Speaker 1: That's what I always wanted. Bro aaty bitty wyte.
Speaker 2: I like it.
Speaker 4: The big old chest.
Speaker 1: Well, thanks, gratitude, that's what you're doing. I know you're you're doing what we talked about that and really.
Speaker 2: Not doing it.
Speaker 3: I actually like just meant it from my heart.
Speaker 4: But that would be mean anyways.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but I mean that was thinking of our exercise.
Speaker 1: Was it a work book assignment? It was just free flow, it was farm. You were getting giddy with it.
Speaker 2: I was, excuse, how you doing?
Speaker 4: I'm good, except for I fell asleep on the couch last night, like the whole night.
Speaker 1: I can't that's impossible for me. Did you really like not like roll over?
Speaker 4: My couch is really comfortable. Remember I got that new couch.
Speaker 2: It's very nice. Oh, ever, since you had that, got the new sofa, I got the new stuff. And Mike went to bed early.
Speaker 4: He's like, I'm going to bed, and I was like, I'm going to stay up like a dumb dumb dumb that I am.
Speaker 1: And I said, what was that about? Why do you want to stay it? Why you'd be so irreverent last.
Speaker 4: Night, Tanya, You're gonna be happy about this?
Speaker 2: I started, Love is Blind?
Speaker 3: Oh, welcome to the pod world.
Speaker 4: Yeah, and so that was it.
Speaker 2: But you fell asleep? Well, I mean yeah, because.
Speaker 4: It's like I'm human. So yeah, I slept the whole morning asibook up at five I don't even know what time for something whatever, and she came out and she's like, mommy, So I didn't you sleep on the couch.
Speaker 2: Was like, oh my god, I forget. I mean you were tired.
Speaker 1: I have to give you credit because I can doze, but I cannot fall asleep because I need to spread I need to land my stomach and spread out. You know, you know when you're on a on a flight overnight. I can't sleep because I have to float to turn around.
Speaker 2: I need. I can't sleep, not on my stomach.
Speaker 4: No I can. I was on the chase part of the couch, and it's a double chase. It's very wide.
Speaker 2: It's nice chase part. The chase part it's hard.
Speaker 1: It's like an L shaped the shaws, the chaise, the chase cut to the chase scene of the sofa the shaws.
Speaker 2: Well, so that's great. Are you arrested.
Speaker 4: I only need a couple of hours of sleep.
Speaker 2: I'm fine. I'm back on coffee. So hey, get excited. Can't get with it? Are you? I know you're wondering. So I'll just tell you.
Speaker 1: Because I have my my data sleep ring, I can tell you how I slept.
Speaker 2: How did you? I got a seventy eight out of a one hundred.
Speaker 1: That's pretty good. Yeah, I was in bed for eight hours and eleven minutes, And of those eight hours eleven minutes, I got six hours and fifty seven minutes of sleep.
Speaker 4: That's a beautiful thing for you.
Speaker 2: My app's very excited for me.
Speaker 1: It's a solid CEA plus depending on your grating scale where you are. Oh okay, y'all want to look at it. We had a lot today. Actually we have LL cool J Rock and Roll Hall of Fame or LL cool J. We also have Adam Lambert as well. Today got a hometown hustler, got Drake tickets, got Disneyland tickets.
Speaker 2: Let's do that next. Hang on,