Speaker 1: Let me tell you about our friends and Augusta Precious Medals real quick. If you are close to retirement or you are in retirement, you know how important it is to protect your hard earned dollars. You know how important it is to protect your four oh one k your ira. And that is where Augusta Precious Medals can come in. A lot of people have had losses over the last several years and there is no time to make up those losses if you are close to retirement or in retirement. And that is why Gusta Precious Medals wants to talk to you so that they can talk to you about how gold can be used to help diversify your portfolio.
Speaker 2: Now a gust is a little bit different.
Speaker 1: They will actually not only send you the free investors guy on gold right now, but they will do a one on one web conference with you as well. They'll talk to you about your needs, They'll talk to you about what your goals are and about protecting and preserving your hard earned dollars.
Speaker 2: Call them.
Speaker 1: Not only will they send you that investors got on gold right now, but again they'll do the web conference with you as well. Age seven seven the number four Gold I r A age seven seven, the number four gold Ira age seven seven, number four gold Ira or visit them online Augusta Precious Metals dot com. That's Augusta Precious Metals dot com.
Speaker 3: Welcome to is Verdict with center, Ted Kruz, Ben Ferguson with you. We are live at Turning Point in Florida with an audience.
Speaker 2: I like it. That's a rowdy crowd.
Speaker 4: We've got a room full of three thousand young people who are ready to transform America and take this country back.
Speaker 3: It's it's nice to see a rowdy crowd that's ready to take back America.
Speaker 2: I love this, you know that.
Speaker 4: And this is a very different gathering from say a Joe Biden political speech. What we can underst that was being said, Well, there is that, and there are more than six people here, and they're not sitting in little circles really far away.
Speaker 2: From each other. They're not staffers.
Speaker 4: And I feel relatively confident that neither one of us is going to wander off the stage looking for the easter bunny.
Speaker 2: That's true, or finding cocaine. More for that matter, let's just talk for a second.
Speaker 4: What the hell was Biden doing, like biting that little kid.
Speaker 2: That's just weird. Yeah, it was weird.
Speaker 3: This is a week center and it's gonna be a really fun week, especially for I think this country to see what's happening on the issue. You mentioned the Bidens yep of Joe Biden, the Biden family corruption, and we're gonna be sitting down with a man that knows a lot about this, James Comer, for a two part series this week. You were not gonna want to miss that on Verdict the podcast.
Speaker 2: It is a.
Speaker 3: Phenomenal moment I think for this history of the week to kind of hear from these whistleblowers. But let's talk about where we are going into this week, because these whistleblowers have risked everything, and I don't think people understand they're risking not just their lives, they're risking their careers. They're going to be ruined if the Bidens have their way, And they're coming to Congress this week to say here's what we saw, here's what we know, and here's what.
Speaker 2: Was covered up.
Speaker 4: Yeah, no, that's exactly right. This is a big week, as everyone here knows. Because the folks here at Turning Point, y'all are engage. You're following what's happened, You're informed, But I gotta say the evidence that is coming out of Biden family corruption, it keeps growing and growing and growing. In this podcast, we do it three days a week. We do it Monday, Wednesday and Friday, and it is every month. We're getting just under a million unique listeners. We're beating CNN every single week.
Speaker 2: You can clap for that one.
Speaker 4: And what's powerful about is we try to walk people through and give them the information that doesn't get covered on TV, that doesn't get covered in the ordinary meeting. So, for example, the Biden family corruption evidence.
Speaker 2: This week, we're gonna have.
Speaker 4: Hopefully both IRS whistleblowers on Wednesday testifying before the House of Representatives. Immediately after that happens that night, Wednesday night, we're gonna have James Comber, the chairman of the committee that is going to be having both IRS whistleblowers, is going to be a guest on Verdict. We're gonna do two episodes, record them Wednesday night and put them out Thursday morning and Friday morning. If you look at what's come out now, you've got two senior career employees at the IRS who've come forward and said, we are seeing a pattern of corruption. We're seeing a pattern of corruption number one of Joe Biden and Hunter Biden.
Speaker 2: Listen.
Speaker 4: The important thing to keep in mind this is not about whether Hunter Biden is running around on crack with guns and prostitutes. He is, but if it were just that, it would not be an issue of national concern. The issue is did Hunter sell access to Daddy then the Vice president of the United States now the President of the United States, And was Daddy corrupt? And the answer, the evidence at this point is overwhelming. Look, you look at the WhatsApp text that Hunter Biden sent, and I want to revisit it because this is as close to a smoking gun about corruption from the president as you're ever going to see. Here's what Hunter Biden texted to a senior Chinese communist official quote, I am sitting here with my father. By the way, count how many times you hear references to Joe Biden, not Hunter Joe. I am sitting here with my father, and we would like to understand why the commitment made has not been fulfilled. Tell the director that I would like to resolve this now before it gets out of hand, and now means tonight and ze. If I get a caller text from anyone involved in this other than you, Zang or the chairman, I will make certain that between the man sitting next to me that's three and every person he knows that's four, and my ability to forever hold a grudge that you will regret not following my direction. I am sitting here waiting for the call with my father five. Now, I gotta say last week, Chris Ray, the director of the FBI, was asked in a congressional hearing was that a shakedown?
Speaker 2: And he refused to answer the question.
Speaker 4: Look, that is as transparently a shakedown as you will ever see.
Speaker 2: And it's not just the shakedown.
Speaker 3: It's the fact that we have evidence after the shakedown that it worked. You had five plus million dollars center come into a bank account connected directly to the Biden.
Speaker 2: Buy for Hunter and.
Speaker 3: Five for Joel right, but a week after that was sent. Within a week the money came in the bank account. And these are all the suspicious activity reports, all the LLCs, and we even know that the Bidens at one point said there's so many LLCs that we've set up shell companies, they'll.
Speaker 2: Never be able to figure it out.
Speaker 4: And by the way, let's be clear that there are potentially defenses to this text. You could say it's fraudulent. Well, Hunter hadn't said that, he doesn't deny that this is a real WhatsApp message he sent. You could also say Hunter was lying that he wasn't in fact sitting next to Joe Biden.
Speaker 2: But he hadn't said that. The White House hasn't said that.
Speaker 4: They haven't denied that Joe Biden was sitting right next to them while he was shaking down a communist Chinese and trying to extort ten million dollars from him. And now we have new breaking news, so you're looking into So I got to say, Hunter and Joe had a great business. They shook down just about every rotten, corrupt enemy of America they could find. So they went to the Chinese. That was very profitable. But they also went to Bisma, the natural gas company in Ukraine. And what broke this week, So the Ukrainian oligarch who owns Barisma, michaelaz Lotchevsky, not.
Speaker 2: A good guy.
Speaker 5: Ah.
Speaker 2: What we have seen now.
Speaker 4: Is an email that went on November two, twenty fifteen, from an executive at Borisma a guy named Vadim Pojharski who emailed Hunter, Biden, Devion Archer and Eric Schwerin about a revised proposal. And here's what the email says. My only concern is for us to be on the same page. We our final goals. With this in mind, I would like to formulate a list of deliverables, including, but not limited to, a concrete course of actions, including meeting communications resulting in high ranking US officials in Ukraine, US Ambassador any US publicly or in private communications expressing their positive opinion and support of Nikolai, who's the oligarch barisma at the highest level of decision makers. Mind you, we've talked on Verdict before about what expertise did Hunter have an oil and gas in natural gas? He didn't speak Ukrainian, he probably couldn't find Ukraine on a map. Well, we now know what his expertise was. His expertise was daddy. His expertise was his last name. And just to show there was no subtlety here, this is the sentence that is most important, which is the ultimate purpose to close down for any cases pursuits against Nikolai in Ukraine. Now that is in writing from Barisma. The ultimate purpose why did they pay Hunter Biden eighty three thousand dollars a month? The ultimate purpose is to close down any cases pursuits against Nikolai in Ukraine. Well, you know what, three months later, Joe Biden traveled to Ukraine. Three months later, Joe Biden sat down with leaders in Ukraine and he engaged in a quid pro quo. Remember quit pro quot. Yeah, he made a very.
Speaker 2: Explicit quid pro quo.
Speaker 4: He said, we're going to hold up over a billion dollars in USAID unless you fire the prosecutor who's investigating the Ukrainian oligarch. And Joe Biden, who's on film saying it, his response was, well, son of a itch, they fired him. Now what this email is really significant, And this is why the podcast matters because it takes you into the substance. Why is this email significant because the ridiculous Democrat talking point that they're cheering squad in the corporate media repeats as they say, no, no, no, no, that prosecutor was fired because he wasn't vigorous enough in prosecuting corruption. It really is a ludicrous point, but that's their talking point. Well, you know what, we now have in writing three months before Joe Biden got on the plane. The ultimate purpose is get that guy fired. And I got to say, the oligarch got what he paid for. He purchased a vice president, he got a vice president, and the vice president got the prosecutor fired in Ukraine.
Speaker 2: I want to ask you can cheer for that.
Speaker 3: I want to ask you this question about these whistleblowers and just how brave they are this week they're coming forward.
Speaker 2: We mentioned this a moment ago. They're risking everything.
Speaker 3: They're risking their careers, They're risking, I would argue, their lives. They are risking retaliation from a DOJ and an FBI and the Biden administration if they come forward with what we expect him to come forward with. How damning is this to Joe Biden specifically? And does this put his presidency at risk?
Speaker 2: Now?
Speaker 4: It absolutely does. This testimony. Look, it's important to understand this testimony is not from right wing Republicans. It's not from people that have an ax to grind against Joe Biden.
Speaker 2: These are career IRS employees.
Speaker 4: One of them, Gary Shapley, has testified as a senior supervisor and agent. Another one who we only know is mister X, but we also know he is a gay Democrat married to a man, and he's a career IRS employee. Now, on the face of that, that self identified information does not suggest some right wing activists who hates Joe Biden. What it suggests is someone who looked at this and said this is fundamentally corrupt because but what those whistleblowers have testified to is that Merrick Garland, the Attorney General, lied, and he lied under oath to Congress. In response to questioning that, I asked him.
Speaker 2: Let's say that again.
Speaker 4: That's big, So I asked him in the Senate Judiciary Committee, and Merrick Garland said, under oath there is zero political interference in the investigation in the Hunter Biden and Joe Biden. The whistleblower said he was lying. Not only that, the whistleblowers said that he conducted conduct that is obstruction of justice. And let me be clear, what should happen. Number one, I've called for this already. The Department of Justice needs to appoint a special counsel to investigate and prosecute Merrick Garland for lying under oath and obstruction of justice.
Speaker 2: Amen to that.
Speaker 4: Number two, the House of Representatives should impeach Merrick Garlands and number three, if the evidence confirms what that text says and what the whistleblowers are saying, that the President of the United States took bribes from foreign nationals, then the House of Representative should impeach Joe Biden. And let me be clear that impeachment, that impeachment is not for high crimes and misdemeanors. Remember all the discussions about high crimes and misdemeanors. The Constitution provides for impeachment for treason, bribery, or other high crimes or misdemeanors. Well, bribery is explicitly listed. And if the big guy, and by the way, the irs whistleblowers say they were prevented from investigating the big guy, Merrick Garland said no questions about Joe Biden, including you know one thing they weren't allowed to ask. All right, Hunter Biden says this text, I'm sitting next to my father. The investigator said, hey, can we look at GPS to see if Joe Biden was sitting next to Hunter Biden and dooj according the whistleblower said, nope, nope, don't want to know that.
Speaker 2: No, no, no, that would be a problem. Don't look at that at all.
Speaker 3: Is it because maybe they know that they were actually sitting next to each other.
Speaker 2: Is there a good chance, Senner? Okay, that might be the reason why.
Speaker 4: So what I'm wondering is when he was sitting next to him, which one was holding.
Speaker 2: The bag of cocaine? Yeah? Well, the text was well written, by the way.
Speaker 4: You go into one of the most secure buildings in the world, with cameras everywhere, with Secret Service agents everywhere, and really, who can figure out whose cocaine is right next to the oval? Who hasn't taken a schedule one drug into the White House, left it right there? And suddenly the Secret Service, Oh no, can't figure it out.
Speaker 2: Don't want to know. What's even more shocking is, did you guys see this story? And this is amazing you and I talked about this on Verdict the other day.
Speaker 3: When the Secret Services were asked by Congress about.
Speaker 2: The cocaine, they're like, oh, we found other drugs there too.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, yeah, we found about tim Let me look, these are democrats, we're you know, we're surprised when they're not stones.
Speaker 1: Let me tell you about our good friends over at Patriot Mobile. If you've got a cell phone, and virtually everyone does, now, how would you like to be with a company that actually supports causes that you believe in with every single bill you pay and no extra cost to you. That's exactly what Patriot Mobile, the only conservative Christian cell phone provider in the country, does. They take a portion of your bill every month when you pay your bill, at no extra cost to you, and they support causes things like free speech and religious freedom. They protect the unborn children and protect the sanctity of life. They advocate and support the Second Amendment in our military, our veterans, our first responders. They do this with your dollars every month now. For years, big mobile companies have been dumping millions into leftist causes, including planned parenthood. If you don't want your money going there, then switch to Patriot Mobile. They also give you great, dependable nationwide coverage on all three major networks, so you get the best possible service in your area without the woke propaganda push by leftists working to destroy this country. So check out Patriot Mobile. Patriotmobile dot com slash verdict. That's Patriotmobile dot com slash Verdict or eight seven eight Patriot. That's eight seven eight Patriot. Use the promo code Verdict. You'll get free activation and the best deals of the year. Question keep your same cell phone number you have right now if you want to eight seven eight Patriot or Patriotmobile dot com slash Verdict.
Speaker 4: So for the end of the podcast, we're gonna do a couple of things. One, we're gonna do Q and A with you guys now, so you guys are gonna get a chance to be on Verdict.
Speaker 2: I have no idea what.
Speaker 4: Y'all are gonna ask, but that's okay, no idea.
Speaker 2: What we're gonna say in response. So we're gonna do that.
Speaker 4: Microphones are where, microphone right there, microphone right there?
Speaker 2: All right, So come on up.
Speaker 4: We're gonna ask you because this is that this is going out live. If you have a question, ask it briefly. We do this, by the way, on lefty college campuses, and our rule on a college campus we say, if you have a hostile question, if you have a mean and antagonistic question, come to the front.
Speaker 2: So all right, let's start. Who's first in line.
Speaker 5: I'm unny, Hello Ted, my name is Caden Smith. I'm from the great state of Nebraska, and my question for you is, how do we control the narrative here with the Democrats, Like, how do we get them out of our schools? How do we just like totally shut down leftist ideology.
Speaker 4: It is a fabulous question. So let me say thank you for being here. A big part of it is what you're doing right here. A big part of it is being here, being smart, being engaged, being educated, knowing the facts, and understand what you're dealing with. Understand that you're dealing with. Number One, a corporate media that lies. They are not journalists, they are not trying to inform. They are propagandists. They are the left wing of the Democrat Party. Number two for young people, the Democrats socialist agenda is to control every aspect of your lives, to control what you think, what you believe, how.
Speaker 2: You worship, how you act everything.
Speaker 4: These are the same idiots that shut the country down, that shuts schools down, and that shut skate parks down. They literally brought bulldozer and sandy to stop people from skating, because you.
Speaker 2: Know that's where you get COVID.
Speaker 4: You get COVID by skating outside, by the way, I got to say a joke that I tell that my wife Heidi hates when I tell but you ever notice a guide driving down the road a loan in a car wearing a mask, And I got to say, every time I see that, that's kind of like a guy laying alone in a bed wearing a condom. Like, what exactly is the point here? What are you trying to accomplish?
Speaker 2: I'm not sure I want to know.
Speaker 4: You definitely don't want to know, But look, I want to say what y'all are doing. Young people are getting screwed by the agenda of the radical left, and every one of you. You have a platform in your high schools and your colleges, with your friends, with your family.
Speaker 2: Use your platform. Listen. How do we communicate and win the narrative?
Speaker 4: We started this podcast now nearly four years ago to do that. So I want to ask everyone here to do something to help control the narrative, which is, pull out your cell phone right now and text the word verdict v er dict. Text the word verdict to the number two four zero zero five. Let me give you that number again, two four zero zero five. Text the word verdict. What you will get as a link to subscribe to Verdict, And the reason we put this out is to give you the information. Look discussing the email that just came out saying the ultimate purpose of Bisma was to get the prosecutor fired. You know where you won't find that CNN, MSNBC, ABC, CBS and sometimes Fox that look and look to be honest. On the networks, they don't have the time. I go on Fox all the time, I go on Newsmax, I go on an You will go to a five to six minute interview.
Speaker 2: You can get into a little bit of this, but when.
Speaker 4: It's complicated, what a podcast like Verdict lets you do is go through the substance and get into the meat.
Speaker 2: All right. Next question Mike from Arizona. I am so tired of here. We're going to hold them responsible.
Speaker 1: I want to know why after six months we can't put anybody in jail.
Speaker 2: The Great Question Center. So Mike, thank you for that question.
Speaker 4: You are exactly right, and it is infuriating and frustrating.
Speaker 2: And I'll tell you.
Speaker 4: Let me tell you why people haven't gone to jail because under our constitution and the federal government, the only people who can bring a prosecution is the executive branch of the government and in particular the United States Department of Justice. That means no member of the legislature can bring an indictment, no member of the legislature can convene a grand jury, no member of the legislature can prosecute a case. Likewise, no member of the court, no judge can say I'm going to prosecute someone. It is only the executive branch. And it is why it is such a tragic disaster that we have a Biden administration led by Merrick Garland, the most political attorney general in history, who refuses to enforce the law. And so the chances that Merrick Garland will prosecute Joe Biden or Hunter Biden or anyone else, And to be clear, the deal with Hunter Biden is not a prosecution, It is a sweetheart deal meant to insulate Hunter and protect Joe Biden, the big guy, The chances that Merrick Garland will prosecute them or zero, Which means here's what we need to do in Congress. The House can impeach, and I believe the House should impeach Alejandro Majorcas should impeach Merrick Garland, and should impeach Joe Biden that we can do constitutional.
Speaker 2: Now.
Speaker 4: To be clear, when all three of them are impeached, the chances that the Senate will convict are zero because Senate Democrats don't care. They could have videotape of Joe Biden taking bribes from foreign officials, they wouldn't They don't care, they wouldn't vote to convict. I joke that you could have videotape of Joe Biden's strangling children under a full moon while listening to Pat Benattar, and no Democrat would vote to convict.
Speaker 2: And you know what, the media lost their minds about po Pat Benatar. They're like, what does he got against Pat Benatar? Like, guys, you're missing the point here. Stay focused.
Speaker 4: So what I will say in state attorneys general, you're right that local prosecutors, if there have been local crimes, can bring cases. But let me say what we can do is every person here can educate and inform and help people know about the corruption and illegality, and we can hold people into account politically. And then we got to throw the bums out of the executive branch and get a new administration that will enforce the law and prosecute the criminals.
Speaker 2: All right, last question.
Speaker 6: Denise Nistrom from Benita Springs, Florida. First of all, Senator Cruz, I just want to thank you for your leadership. You have integrity.
Speaker 2: We love you. Thank you. So.
Speaker 6: I am a grass grows conservative candidate who ran for school board. But like many people, we get up against the machine and they have more money than they know what to do with.
Speaker 2: How do we win?
Speaker 4: Fantastic question. First of all, thank you for running for school board. That is a big, big deal. And let me encourage everyone here get involved in elections and get involved in elections at the presidential level, at the Senate level, at the house level, but also at school boards. We are winning school board races all over the cot. You want to know the power of what y'all are doing, take a look at Virginia, Virginia. In twenty twenty, Biden won Virginia by ten points. A year later, Glenn Youngkin, a Republican, won Virginia and it was over the issue of schools and critical race theory and the radicals in those schools who were covering up sexual assaults by a boy dressed as a girl in a skirt who assaulted a teenage girl in a bathroom. And I got to tell you, the moms in Virginia were so upset that that a whole bunch of moms who had voted for Joe Biden said enough is enough is enough, and they flipped over and voted Republican. That's the power of what y'all are doing. And Miami Dade is an example. We've seen school board races throughout Texas where this has happened. And let me make this this final point. You want to understand how insane it is. There's a story that broke just a couple of days ago. New York is paying teachers who funked the proficiency exam to be a teacher, paying them one point eight billion dollars because when they flunked the proficiency exam, they lost their job and they brought a lawsuit and New York just settled. Mayor Bildeblazi in his final weeks going out, he's giving teachers who flunked basic proficiency. They're getting checks of a million two million dollars apiece.
Speaker 2: Now, New York spends.
Speaker 4: About thirty eight thousand dollars per student in its public schools. It has terrible results. Many of the kids come out not being able to read. And now you want to know what happens when Democrats are in charge. They write a two billion dollars worth of checks and they ensure you can't actually have qualified teachers teach your kids. You can't expect teachers to know how to do reading, or writing or arithmetic. And that is hurting low income kids throughout this country.
Speaker 2: In New York, if you're a low.
Speaker 4: Income kid, if you're an African American kid, if you're an Hispanic kid, the Democrats say, you don't have a right to an education. What we care about is the teacher that can't pass the test, and we're gonna give them a million bucks and let them keep teaching you when they don't know what it is they're teaching you.
Speaker 2: That is idiotic.
Speaker 4: And So what I want to say to everyone on turning point, everyone watching this on YouTube, everyone listening to it and downloading the podcast at home, share this with your friends, say is it a good idea for kids and especially our most vulnerable. Is it a good idea to have them taught by teachers that don't have basic proficiency and that flunk the test? Because that's what New York Democrats are doing. And those are the kind of issues that turn suburban moms who voted Democrat previously into saying this doesn't make any sense. I'm gonna stand with our kids, and I'll tell you the high school and college kids here, y'all have a better platform and a better pace to speak the truth than anyone else. So thank you, turning point psank you to the men and women, God bless you.
Speaker 2: Let me tell you about chalk.
Speaker 1: If you are a guy dealing with a real medical condition that accountless other men are dealing with, and that is a drop in testosterum, you don't have to just sit there and feel weak and feel complacent. You can actually get up to a twenty percent boost in your testosterrum levels over ninety days. Yeah, all you got to do is see my friends at chalk choq dot com. If you are sick and tired of feeling like you're losing your edge and you're ready to get back that strength and that focus and the energy that you used to have, then go to chalkcchoq dot com right now. Use a promo code Ben, and you're gonna get thirty five percent off all of your purchases for Life. Yeah, thirty five percent off, so check them out. Chalk uses natural herbal supplements that are clinically proven to have game changing effects, like I said, on your energy, your focus, your mood, and that is why I've been taking them now and it works. Choq dot com. Use a promo code Ben You'll get thirty five percent off your subscription for Life. Check out the mal Vitality Stack. That's what I've been taking. It works great. Chalk choq dot com