Speaker 1: You know that defense coordinator blitz is a lot, but what did it even maybe a little bit more like just from the outset that almost every time you dropped that they were blitzing.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you know, that's their scheme, that's how they've done things.
Speaker 3: They're pretty good at it.
Speaker 2: So going into the game, we had a uh an idea obviously just on film and whatnot, that that's what we're gonna get, and you know, they stuck to it.
Speaker 3: And yeah, it was a four quarter game.
Speaker 1: So was there a sequence in the game where you felt it looked like they kind of got off to the choppy starts with the pass and it was there a sequence that you kind of felt like things were starting to click.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's like, you know, there were some looks that were there, you know that I was off inaccurate or some things just didn't happen right within our scheme. And so yeah, it felt like it was a little choppy at first, and then you know, once we got into a rhythm, we sort of saw what they were doing and you know, at one point in the game they're gonna start doing stuff. We had a good feel for it. I feel like a couple of drives into the game. So once we got rolling, we're put putting some drives together. We got in the red zone and we just got score. You know, obviously the field goals and putting up points are great, but you know, our standard, we want to be able to score touchdowns when we get in the red zone.
Speaker 3: And yeah, so he clips.
Speaker 1: With those parcels before talking to his quarterbacks and training camp and see like, I know you don't like dealing with the blitz now, but pretty soon you're going on level. Yea, that's where plays are made. Do you feel that way?
Speaker 2: Yeah, obviously that's the you know, that's the risk that the defense is taking when they're blitzing. You know, we can capitalize on offense with some big plays, and so we had some stuff, you know, dialed up for what we were gonna do when they when they did blitz. But at the same time, like, if you're not on point, then they're gonna get you. And so those a couple of times in the game where they got us. But at the same time, I feel like we were able to get a you know, a couple of plays here and there on their blitz and take advantage of it. So some that you know, we got to watch the film learn from it. When another defense starts to pressure and do things like that, I feel like there's there's big plays to be made.
Speaker 3: Do you think things could go better for you guys?
Speaker 1: But the fact you're three and oh you're team.
Speaker 3: Starts so far? Yeah, I mean it's huge.
Speaker 2: Obviously you want to win every game, but you know, we have a high standard. We have a standard that you know, we want to be the best versions of ourselves and and you know, so for us, it's sort of like, yeah, we win, we win the game, which is most important, which is great, but there's stuff out there that we can you know, clean up and and be better at. So that's the standard that you know we have here, and you know, we have what fourteen more games to do that, you know, to be the best versions of ourselves and clean things up. So we're gonna take it one day at a time. And but it's huge for us to be you know, three O and have momentum throws or maybe some.
Speaker 1: Off target, but you put three or ten passing yards pass.
Speaker 3: The rings over one hundred eleven.
Speaker 2: Do you do you.
Speaker 3: Accept that as a pretty good game.
Speaker 1: Or do you in your mind's like you know what, I don't want to think about that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean I don't really get wrapped up in the stats and stuff. I feel like, you know, there's some throws out there that I miss that could have, you know, obviously helped us get the lead earlier and quicker and faster. So those are the things that you know, sort of are in my mouth that you know, sort of a bad taste from that I want to be better at.
Speaker 3: So watch the film keep getting better, and we just want to keep winning. Thanks m