Speaker 1: Kubbooms.
Speaker 2: If you thought four hours a day, twelve hundred minutes a week was enough, think again. He's the last remnants of the old Republic, a soul fashion of fairness. He treats crackheads in the ghetto cutter the same as the rich pill poppers in the penthouse.
Speaker 1: Wow.
Speaker 2: It's the clearinghouse of hot takes. Break free for something special. The Fifth Hour with Ben Maller starts right now in the air everywhere.
Speaker 1: The Fifth Hour the extra spicy, extra crunchy edition of the podcast, with yours truly saying my old name, which is always odd when you say your own name, But it's me Ben and Danny G. We're hanging out with you. On a Friday, the seventeenth day of the month of May, a big racing weekend, Another big racing weekend, big golf weekend, all that and for for us though Danny, we saved content from last weekend for today. This is going to be the most downloaded podcast on all of iHeart today. Give me number one, number one.
Speaker 3: He will be well. First of all, I'm in beautiful Oregon. I got a shout out Eugene again. I stole one of the headsets we're going to use later today for the live broadcast, so I hope this is okay. It's one of the little mics like Janet Jackson where you adjusted in front of your mouth.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, yeah, I know that kind of way. Now. That is Lorraine uh territory. She's always She's not from Eugene. She's from out in the Styx in Oregon. That's right.
Speaker 3: Yeah. She told me that her high school there was like two hundred people there.
Speaker 1: That's pretty crazy.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I had eight hundred kids in my graduating class alone.
Speaker 1: Well I barely graduated, so I don't even remember how many kids we were there, but there were a lot at the high school, you know, the main high school, busy setting off stink bombs. Yeah, it was barely I had trouble waking up, so it was in the morning. I was more of an afternoon person. Although the kids today, you know these kids today, Danny, I've heard that they do adjust the schedule in high school, that you can start as late as nine or ten o'clock at some of the high schools. You can adjust your schedule so you could actually sleep in a little bit. But back in our day, Danny, you know, you had that eight a n.
Speaker 3: And there was none of that. They didn't let us off campus for lunch either. I don't know about your school.
Speaker 1: There, we were allowed you only as a I think it was a junior or senior. You could go to the local shopping center. There was like one shopping center.
Speaker 3: So what were they saying by that that it was agist? Freshmen and sophomores were too immature? They thought, yeah, but back then it didn't matter.
Speaker 1: Nobody cared. But now now there would be lawsuits and it'd be like, you know what the heck? And we're also celebrating today is Endangered Species Day, And I know for you, Danny, your life is being interrupted because of endangered species on a on a semi regular basis. Is they is it done?
Speaker 2: Now?
Speaker 3: Are the agent?
Speaker 1: No?
Speaker 3: They are nowhere near finishing this. And you've heard us on the podcast before, you know, Ben is alluding to that first ever, at least for our part of California. Bridge across the one on one freeway, which is a wildlife crossing. Did you see the article I sent you a couple of days ago. Everybody in southern California was so excited because someone took a picture of an owl crossing the frame. They just have the frame of it up and an owl went across the frame and people were celebrating, like, look, it's working already.
Speaker 1: All right.
Speaker 3: Hate to tell you this, but owls have wings.
Speaker 1: Yeah now I shouldn't have to preface this, but listen, we like animals, we also think we do.
Speaker 3: I have like six of them at my house.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, exactly.
Speaker 3: This just strikes me as being and I have a cat and a dog too.
Speaker 1: My favorite part of that post you sent me was the comments of the animal lover who just thought this was the greatest thing ever. You know, this is unbelievable.
Speaker 3: And these are the same people who think w NBA players should get paid a lot more money, millions more. These are the same people, because the people in the comments are like, they should have at least a dozen of these built already in California. Yeah, this thing is costing over one hundred million dollars.
Speaker 1: Yeah it was privately financed, not all of it. Finance, not all of it.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Can't they put their name whoever financed they put their name on it? Yeah? Yeah, you know, why not?
Speaker 3: So the owl can poop all over the name that's written on the bridge.
Speaker 1: I go back to one of my Boilermaker takes, Danny and you remember how upset people would get when there would be a big charity story, and I would point out that real charity you do not do it with a camera crew. It's like when Russell Wilson would go to the children's hospital, he would have a makeup person, he would have a director. You know, it's like no and I and I will give credit to the lake Kobe Bryant because Kobe Bryant, we found out after he did he died, that he was a regular children's hospital in LA and Orange County, but he did not bring a camera crew with him to document everything to the children. Does that's real charity? That's back.
Speaker 3: The way that story went was he had the Michael Jackson disguise on to go in because he didn't want to be noticed.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's wonderful. That's the way, you know, Bravo, that's the way it should be. Like anyway, I don't want to get carried on that. But if you do charity and then you put your name on it, and I'm not saying you shouldn't put your name on it if it's much of money, and you want to do it, but don't pretend like it's you know, some great act that you're not trying to get attention for. You're obviously putting your name on it. Anyway, his National Endangered Species Day, So celebrate that.
Speaker 3: Thank god one owl saved so far.
Speaker 1: Yes, that owl was strutting like Vince McMahon back in the day walking into the ring in professional wrestling.
Speaker 3: He was doing the pads frame for me. I'm gonna on some cars down there right now. Look at me, Look at me, Look at that gray Dodge. I'm gonna poop good on that.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Do the animal people, the wild bobcats and whatnot, do not understand that that's just for them. They just you know, they could.
Speaker 3: Ben shut up. There should be at least a dozen of these in LA right now.
Speaker 1: Okay, I know there you go. Wonderful. I like they've been closing that road to build it multiple times. But they do it at night. You know, nobody's up at night.
Speaker 3: That's right.
Speaker 1: There are people up at night. That's right, There are people up at night.
Speaker 2: This isn't not the number one station anymore.
Speaker 1: Is it? Go figure? Today is National Bike to Work Day. Will you be biking. Well, I guess you're in Oregon, so you don't have to worry. Oode.
Speaker 3: I saw a lot of bikes on the drive here. We drove from Portland to Eugene here very early this morning, and there is a lot of bike traffic. Yeah, all right, Well a lot of granola crunchers here.
Speaker 1: Have they gone? Like in Boston, they've gotten rid of some roads. Last time I was in Boston and they made them bike trails because you know, that's really it doesn't get nasty weather in Boston seven months out of the year, right, or you don't can't really use the outdoor bike anyway. I don't get carried away on that. But this is get to the point place, all right.
Speaker 3: Yeah, this is the show that ESPN actually made a bid on for exclusive rights. Yeah, and Fox Sports said no, no, no, no, Ben Maller is ours, that is correct, and had to put their head down and kick a can and go back to the drawing board.
Speaker 1: Yeah. We had we had NBC. You know, I do a little TV for NBC. We had did last year. We had CBS, we we had I think the Food Channel was interesting this vice while they're out of business. I don't think they're around anymore. But what else do we I think it was nickelodeon, HG TV thought, you know, love it or listed they could do that. But this is it. This is it. I saw it on Offer Up. This is this is an amazing podcast. We've never done this before, by the way, Danny, We've never done in a special postgame show for a malard, meat greed or a mallor of that just does not happen.
Speaker 3: No, I've never typed this title twelve times.
Speaker 1: No, not at all. But we had a full week we didn't do it. You know what, people were upset. I saw Terry in England. I saw his comments and other people were upset. They thought that we were acting or something. There was no acting going on. I can't act. I don't know about you, Dad, I'm not a good.
Speaker 3: Act I mean, you're really not a good actor. And the fact you were in a garage and you said I'm in a garage, that was the best part. There's no acting when you're like, look, I'm in a fucking garage right now.
Speaker 1: I should have taken a photo of the recording of the podcast last week.
Speaker 3: Just how sweaty I yeah, I saw it, Okay, on my Mom, who's still alive, on her life. Ben was sitting inside a garage broadcasting last weekend. Yeah, that's how dedicated he is to you, the listener.
Speaker 1: I was in a car in a garage with the windows up, and my shirt was soaking. It was humid. That was you know, humid southern weather, although it got better as the wee a weekend continued.
Speaker 3: But I don't know if you know this. That's how some people end their lives. I yes, that's a good point. Yes, I don't look they looked like you were doing that, but you were broadcasting and stiff.
Speaker 1: I did not have the car on though. I think to meet your demise there you have to have I don't know anyway, So this is a global exclusive, as as Danny referenced, and nobody else has this, none of the other networks. They all wanted it. Everyone wanted a piece of this. Nobody got it, and even our colleagues here. Colin Cowherd was so upset he had he had an extra cocktail after his show. He was very upset. Dan Patrick had a hissy fit, and even Rob Parker, who Rob Parker, He was upset, and then he watched the Darryl Strawberry Highlights and everything's good. But I love I kid because I care. As Chris Meyers used.
Speaker 3: To stay by the way, we were teasing Rob so bad the other day because his take, I don't know, maybe a month or two ago, was Caitlin Clark's too good for the w NBA. She should go to the NBA. And now after her debut for the Fever, his whole take on the air was this is garbage. She's not the prayer they've been looking for to turn the league around. She's dead upon arrival. Well, Rob, he had to pivot, you know. Sometimes I was a premature hot take Clark. And then when we reminded him of his old take in the hallway, he's like, that was a take on a different day.
Speaker 1: An I'm gonna be straight with you, no lie, no bs. Yeah. And did you see my favorite Kitlin Clark story this week? And I think we mentioned it last night on the Overnight Show is the secondary market. A bunch of these ticket brokers bought up the tickets for Kaitlin Clark's home debut, So they bought a bunch of tickets thinking they could resell these at a tremendous inflation. You know they could mark it up and price gouge people. Well, some of the tickets on the secondary market are going for with fees less than ten dollars for Caitlin Clark's home home debuts, So not a great investment. I did get a Rob Parker take endorsement. Sell the alarm. Rob and we and Rob have a good really, we get along. Well, we don't talk all that often because I don't see Rob. He works a different shift than I do, and every once in a while we'll send a text, and he sent me text Take approval, Take approval from Rob Parker.
Speaker 3: I had a take, the one where you gave the Lakers credit for facing the Nuggets head on.
Speaker 1: No, he ripped me for that. He said, that's a bad job. I says, I'm gone soft. I'm going soft Rob. But no, he credited me because I had. You know, he's a New Yorker and I had a great Knickerbocker take that I pointed out. Jalen Brunson is everything that Carmelo Anthony was supposed to be, but he's actually it, like all the hyper Carmelo Anthony and I did this whole rant about when he showed up with the Knicks, it was like a ticker tape parade and all that stuff, and he just was overrated. But Jalen Brunson was underrated. Yeah, I didn't believe in him. I didn't think he would be this good. I thought it was a fluke what he did with the Mavericks when when Luca got hurt and he played well. But Jalen Brunson has been great, and so you take that, Carmelo Rob Parker approved my take.
Speaker 3: Yeah, did you hear that Mark Cuban is actually up for New York Knicks Executive of the Year.
Speaker 1: Yes, he's done more to help the Knicks than he has the Mavericks recently. But I know the Mavericks are still alive. What are you talking about? All right? Anyway, this is the official postgame show Mallar Meet and Greet twenty twenty four below the Mason Dixon Line the Southern.
Speaker 3: Because I saw some pictures, but I didn't hear it from the horse's mouth, which is you.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm gonna put a bunch of photos up this afternoon. So I know most of you listened to this based on the data, Yeah, you listened to this early in the day, but I'll put up later in the day a bunch of photos. The boys have been great. They sent me some photo I didn't get enough photos. I was busy, you know, talking, but I'm still riding high. I gotta tell these events. I always say these are double edged swords because for me, Danny, I'm an introvert. I'm a big introvert. It's very difficult to transform into a social butterfly. I talked for four hours a day, and then on the weekends we do the podcast, and the rest of the time, I don't really say much. I'm pretty quiet, you know, I keep to myself. I don't I don't say much. I especially do not enjoy awkward conversation small talk. I don't like that.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you're no Rich Davis. Yes. During commercial breaks, he does his own radio show in the hallway with editors and other people wandering around our building.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Yeah, I'm the opposite. I'm like, I'm saving it for the air. You know, we we would talk about that when I worked with you, Danny on the overnight show. We'd be like, all right, let's not do that off there. We gotta save that.
Speaker 3: It's one of the main things we always said up for on air.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so I save everything for on here. I don't know, there's nothing left. My holster is empty anyway. So for me as an introvert, it's very difficult and all that stuff. But the cool part this has a double sort. The cool part these mal ad meet and greets are like religious revivals of sorts, because there are times doing the overnight show that you get a little depressed that the only people you're talking to or are not doing very well in the game of life. You know, the doing well, they got issues. There's a lot of alcohol consumption, a lot of pharmaceuticals or whatever, and the people on the edge.
Speaker 3: So you're saying, weed man, hippie is a very good case study of your average listener.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm just saying. So. This is confirmation though that we do have, even in the overnight some really cool people who are in air quotes, normal who listen to the content that we provide. And the third shift worker. Now a lot of these guys have become pod listeners. They used to listen overnight and now they're podcast listeners, which is kind of cool. That's that's pretty neat. And as far as how many people show up. You know, I don't want to embellish Danny. I believe in truth and broadcasting. I would say it's kind of like it was kind of like a Taylor Swift concert. Maybe forty sixty thousand people. But attendance is just it's just a number.
Speaker 3: Who are you Wade Bogs now, it's one hundred and seven beers that you draft.
Speaker 1: You know, you have lies, damn lies, and you have statistics, and so I didn't do account We didn't sell tickets to this. People showed up. There were people that showed up and left. There were people that stayed. There were people that showed up. As I was leaving, as I was walking out of the parking lot, I ran into somebody. But it's wonderful. It was really cool to meet everyone. And what you did by going to that event, you did something that is more valuable than money. You gave up the thing that you can't get with money, and that's time. And I appreciate. There were people that traveled from very far away, some even getting on play to fly in to Charleston to hang out. Was I again want to thank Dale, great guy. It was good to hang out with him and he explained to me that not only has Dale move from southern California to the state of South Carolina, but he's gotten like I forget, how many like ten fifteen other people to move as well, so they've got a whole community. Like all his friends and family, I guess he didn't get in a great detail, but they all live in that area, so it was great to meet him. I also met the older of my father's mustache, the place that you ripped on the.
Speaker 3: Air day, and he was very kind. Oh my mother's sideburns. Now, did he have a mustache in alongsideburns?
Speaker 1: No? No, he was a guy that was enjoying life. You're a little older than me, but nice bar. Highly recommend if you're in Charleston going there. I was a little concerned when I showed up because it was in like a like a mall, not a mall, like a shopping center thing with a grocery store, and there was like a pharmacy and there was a biscuit restaurant on one side. So I was like, there's a tea shop coffee shop, like a bougie coffee shop next to us. I was a little concerned by that. I was like Oh boy, what am I get myself into? But I walked in. It looked good. At a nice old school bar. They had a cool brick fireplace on one side. They had tables to eat at. It's not just a bar. There was a restaurant as well. But we ended up having My math was a little off on the Overnight Show. I did the math. I recounted because we believe in recounts, Danny, and we had seven listen are from seven states that that showed up by my math here seven heaven, Danny, that's pretty good, right, seven states that made the Pilgrim.
Speaker 3: Or in that part of the country, states are a little closer together. That's still really good though, well.
Speaker 1: Yeah it is. But we had Virgilvirginia, North Carolina, obviously South Carolina, Tennessee but that every count. Then several boys from Tennessee, Georgia, Georgia, and we had Florida as well and Michigan. Oh nice. Yeah, a guy named Ken. Now technically he spends half a year in Florida, but he planned his trip back up to Michigan and made sure to stop at the the bar there. Kid was there, but he was heading back to Michigan. How about Dominican Mike flew up for the day from Tampa. That's kind of cool, right, That was neat to meet Dominican Mike. And he's called the show for years. That was that was pretty pretty special. House, really cool. Tommy from Atlanta. Tommy's a cool guy at a bravesat on. I forgave him and he's he's like me. He's a big introvert. But he drives a truck and he used to call the show. But the people he works where he works for a grocery store company in Atlanta, and they put the kebash on that they're they're they're not allowed to be on your cell phone when you're driving around delivering the groceries. So he's unable to call the show anymore, but he listens all the time and he's a big fan. Shirly Scott from I think he's from Virginia. I believe he was there, Mike. And if I get any of these names wrong, you can you can kick me in the nuts and and email me and tell me I'm a schmuck. I believe his name is Mike's the guy. He has wife with him. He gave us Citadel hats the Citadels in the Charleston area.
Speaker 3: I remember that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he gave us the Citadel hats, and he remembered that Cooper Loop ripped it because he didn't want the Citadel hat. Dale gave us. Gave me a Hatop.
Speaker 3: Only wears shit colored Broncos hats.
Speaker 1: Dale gave me a He gave me a hat and some other stuff also. But his kid made coozies. I have a koozie for you, Danny. I have to get it to you. I forgot to bring it to you, but I have a koozy with your name on nice, which is really nice from Dale, with the outline of South Carolina on one side. It's got your name on it. Mark and his son, Zach, drove up all the way from Jacksonville. That was pretty cool. Zach the son. He was wearing a green Oakland Athletics jersey and I hadn't seen anybody wearing an A's jersey since they bailed on Oakland. But still there. But Zach, he's actually going to go to Oakland to go to an A's game later this summer because they're moving to Sacramento next year. Nice and so he's going there to check it out.
Speaker 3: Careful, don't leave anything in plain sight in your car.
Speaker 1: Mark. Yeah, there's no in and out near the airporting but Mark hooked me up. The dad there here to meet with his old school couple of artists Gilmore basketball cars. He also pointed out in an email that he worked now. He told me this at the meet and greet. He worked for the Rockets back in the nineties when they right up until they won their first championship in ninety four. He worked for the Pockets when they played at the Summit in Houston. And he has a collection of old NBA warm ups, which is kind of kind of random, but that they are cool. He mentioned had one signed by Derek Martin, who we've had on the podcast from the Clippers in the mid mid nineties. Around that time. Ken from Columbia, South Carolina, and he's he's the guy that hooked us up. Hooked me up with a hoodie and a blowfish hat, which is cool, really unique. I like that a lot, a minor league baseball hat, and he had some funny shirts on you'll see when I post the photos here later today. He stood out from fashion from a fashion standpoint, He definitely stood out. And we also had a regular emailer to this podcast. Yo Yo Ma.
Speaker 3: Yeah I know him.
Speaker 1: Yeah he was there. Yeah, yeah, good good dude, Yeah, good guy. He was hanging out. He also sent me a nice email talking about how it's always awkward and he was concerned how awkward everything was going to be and how weird and all that stuff. At a hotel near lax because you know, you go there, you don't know anybody.
Speaker 3: And yeah, now, how about the listener you promised to buy him an appetizer and a drink.
Speaker 1: Did not show up? I saved me like twenty bucks. Jerome and Charles.
Speaker 3: Did you show up? Come on Jerome?
Speaker 1: Yeah, did not, did not bring it home. Jerome stayed at home, so he did not show up there at all. But Barry from Nashville, who's now in South Carolina, the Yo Yoma character, he was there.
Speaker 3: Now, don't tell me you were fasting, did you take part? Did you have a drink? Did you get some competizers.
Speaker 1: I'll explain that in a second. But I also want to point out there was a rumor that I heard that someone who's banned from the show because they have a they have a bad mouth, that they were going to show up and I was very concerned. Actually, this is the first name start with a bee. Yes, yeah, well his nickname starts with an a. His first name starts with a bee. But yeah, there were some some there was some chatter that Angry Bill was going to show up answer that question. Considering Angry Bill's past, I was a little concerned, a little concerned, but I figured, you know, you know, the mall of Militia would have my back. I'd be okay. But he did not show up.
Speaker 3: But there's about a mother's mustache answer me that.
Speaker 1: But there were there were, there's a fair and I didn't name everybody. I mean I only named a handful of people. There were a bunch of other people that you'd like him two more to go, maybe three. But but I didn't get to everybody. But there was a lot of chat about hollering James about this podcast. Any A lot of the guys listened to this as well. A weed man hippie's name came up. Marcella and Brooklyn, Justin and Cincinnati, all the characters, Dick and Dayton, Uh, several people. Coolie bought it. I forgot Specolea Speccoli was there as well. It Speccoli from Chapel Hill who came out to LA and was in studio with us, which was kind of neat he was there, but everyone like was was very kind. I had questions about the show, about the podcast and all that wonderful memories, but answer question Danny also Andrea and Berkeley, her name came up Siver time, but I did not eat. I was offered.
Speaker 3: I was the last year when she was going to retire.
Speaker 1: The h the owner of the establishment, very kind gentleman. He came up to me and he said, Hey, anything you wants on the house, Well that's great, but what yeah, he's I will take care whatever you need.
Speaker 3: Started stuffing pretzels in your pockets. I know, and I had this all planned out.
Speaker 1: I I had done recon opposition research. I had looked at the menu and I was like, okay, I want to get the pretzel looks like they have like I think there were the chicken fingers. I gonna get that. And I all planned out. Now, Mike the our friend from the Citadel guy whose father was a huge fan of the show, and he told a great story about an old man who passed away somewhat recently. But it was a big, big listen to the show and actually, uh again, I'm calling him, I thinks, as I remember his name is Mike. But before I forget this, I just popped in my head that he told me a story about how his dad got into a debate with his preacher, his pastor in in Carolina there over my position that momentum does not exist in sports, and that that became a battle cry. That he had kind of piggyback my my momentum opinion and got into a spicy conversation with his with his preacher. So that that was kind of neat. That was kind of neat. But I didn't eat because I always feel bad going to these things. I feel like I have to. People spent a lot of their time. The most valuable thing you have is your time. They spent a lot of time traveling for hours and hours and hours. I mean, there was a guy from Nashville that came in. There was one of the one of the dude's really cool guy. Forget his name, but he was from He was from Tennessee, but he was at the Mallor meet and greet in Minnesota. He just moved down to the South from Minnesota and he was at the one we did at the Mermaid in Minnesota. So I just I want to spend my time, get my time to people. I don't want to you know, who wants to watch me eat?
Speaker 3: I mean, did you take it to go?
Speaker 1: Box?
Speaker 3: You got to take some to go?
Speaker 1: I didn't. I went to I went back. I had to go to a family event. But I stopped on the way back to the hotel to pick up the wife. I stopped. We went to bow Jangles and I got a little chicken all.
Speaker 3: Right, like a victory lap with chicken fingers.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but thanks again to everyone that showed up. It was a great, great afternoon. I really do appreciate you for doing that, and thank you, and thanks to all all the stuff he gave me too. I I didn't, you know, mention everything, but I do appreciate it very kind. Let's get out.
Speaker 3: We buy an extra suitcase to go back home.
Speaker 1: Pretty much. Yeah, we have the phrase of the week. Are you ready for the phrase of the week? Eddie? The phrase of the week. Here's the phrase of the week. This comes from Nick in Wisconsin. He says he's not a hockey guy. He says, I like hockey, but I'm not a puckhead like Eddie. I keep hearing a lot of he was standing on his head? Where did it come from? Ben? And Okay, Nick, well we're gonna make this the phrase of the week for Friday. So the phrase standing on his head, that is a colloquial expression. It's I don't hear it in any of those sports than hockey. I guess it could be said in other sports, but I hear it in hockey, and it's if you're unfamiliar, it's obviously about a goaltender making amazing saves and just being a stone wall in the net. And when you say the goalie's standing on his head, just outstanding, chef's kiss just great, wonderful and all that. But the phrase, I did a little research. It took me a while to find this one, but it actually started in hockey, the phrase he was standing. The phrase originated in nineteen eighteen, so it's one hundred in the hockey lexicon. In nineteen eighteen, which is obviously over one hundred years ago, when the president of the NHL, a guy named Frank Calder, changed the rules to allow goalies to drop to the ice, saying they could stand on their head if they want to, and that became part of the vocabulary of hockey. The president of the NHL in nineteen eighteen saying they could stand on their head if they want to, and that became a colloquial term in the sport of hockey. Hockey hockey, So that is the phrase of the week, and we'll get out on that. Danny anything, Well, obviously you're in Oregon. Are you flying back tonight? Are you spending the weekend in Oregon? What do you have going on?
Speaker 2: Oh?
Speaker 3: Of course I'm gonna spend three four days here if I can noll there. Flying goes back tomorrow on Saturday. So today at two pm, we are going to broadcast live for a couple hours do the show from the Graduate Hotel in Eugene. Here Duck Country Gone Gone, and should be a lot of fun. Expecting a lot of listeners. So be a good time.
Speaker 1: Okay, sounds sounds wonderful. As far as my plan for the day, I'm done with the radio now Today's podcast in the book, So I will just be laying around. I might go to the gym, and then I got to post some photos from the Mala meet and gets I'll do that, and then I'll maybe I'll make like a cheese steak on the griddle or something like that. I haven't made cheese steak in a while because we had a we had to eat out, you know, on the road last last week, and the.
Speaker 3: Man I still got to come. I haven't had anything from I still got to come to your house for a griddle. Well let's do it, man, I tell you a griddle delight, because you tell these stories about the griddle. I haven't tried any of your creations from the griddle, and I got to pick that cooozy up from you, so I have.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we'll have you over. We'll have you and the wife over. We'll have a nice get together. It'll take you about seven days to get to the Malor mansion. But that's fine, that's all right, nothing wrong with that anyway. All right, Thanks Danny, have a wonderful, wonderful day today. Thank you for listening. And that ends the postgame coverage. But I will I think on Saturday, I'll go back to the travelog, but who knows. Anyway, we'll get to that. Then, have a wonderful day. We'll talk to you next time.
Speaker 3: Have a beautiful Friday later, skater gotta murder, I gotta go