Speaker 1: What's good you Coward's welcome back. Victory Light is back in the building. We are back in the trap house, and today we are talking about weed bags, how creative they are, and how the arts need to come back to schools. Trump inviting the President of South Africa and getting dunked on Joey Badass beefing with the entire West Coast. You know what I'm saying, all while preparing for the new season of Power and kissing the homies good night?
Speaker 2: Is it okay or is it gay? You know what I'm saying. Stay tuned to find out.
Speaker 3: Yo, Good afternoon, Welcome to the Rainy and Merrow Podcast.
Speaker 4: How we doing?
Speaker 5: Everybody is Rainy and Mero in the building. We got another one for you.
Speaker 4: You know what I'm saying, like yo, so boom y'oll.
Speaker 2: First of all, the Knicks.
Speaker 4: You know what I'm saying, Nicks to g L last night. You know then we'd be.
Speaker 2: Right back, daddy.
Speaker 4: You know how we doing the Knicks is letting me down? Do you know what they.
Speaker 2: Need to do? What do you need to do?
Speaker 5: They need to do with cheance, They need to consult the spirit realm. I remember when I did my first seance. I remember it was on one five one and Wooded Crest right there on the.
Speaker 4: Aff Yo, yo, ready couple. It was after the it was after the World War Two memorabilia museum. It was me and me and Loaded Lux.
Speaker 2: Yo.
Speaker 3: This dude, man, Yo, we do the show every day. There's a noose ASoP fable.
Speaker 4: It was me and Loaded Lux asker. I stole a secret ambulet and it aided with the summoning of aztof Arch Prince in seven Hells. Facilitated, he facilitated my whole career.
Speaker 2: This ain't even about that.
Speaker 4: People act like I be lying. I'm telling the truth.
Speaker 2: Yo, raady.
Speaker 3: It sounds crazy. The ship that you saying sound crazy, Daddy, I ain't even gonna hold it.
Speaker 4: It was me Loaded Lux, Gino Excess.
Speaker 2: Who else was there?
Speaker 4: That was after we consulted the confluence bro.
Speaker 3: Come on, yo, yo, this this every time you should have did the knowledge.
Speaker 4: Come on, daddy, you're gonna make me late for victory.
Speaker 2: That's crazy.
Speaker 4: That's crazy.
Speaker 6: Yo.
Speaker 3: Listen, We're gonna and we're gonna wrap this segment right here because one man is bugging the fuck out.
Speaker 4: I don't know what he's talking about.
Speaker 2: I came here my a c G hoodie.
Speaker 3: I'm chilling. I felt good. I from New York, the real New York. You know, I'm not on Living Miami. I don't ben telling tall tails. I just do what I do, you know what I'm saying. So we're gonna wrap this ship upright here, and we're gonna get straight at the victory.
Speaker 7: Like, come on, daddy ship.
Speaker 8: I can watch that ship all damn literally just sit here and watch that whatever.
Speaker 2: You know, Yo, that's why you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: That's just that's just part of like, you know, arts and schools, you know, like you know, I was classically trained.
Speaker 8: He was motherfucker professional crackhead.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I was classically trained to motherfucker on the fifty five bus.
Speaker 4: On the back of the fifty five bus. I got my master's and fry niggas on the twelve bus.
Speaker 5: That was gladiator school bro back of the hey and my ships looked like looked exactly like this. You think I got this way the easy way for.
Speaker 4: The bro.
Speaker 8: That to the floor, bro foot the floor, foot to foot to let me shut the fuck up.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 6: Yeah.
Speaker 5: Liz Bell, when she trips over her words, she sounds like upset Dominican moms when they.
Speaker 8: Exactly when I started too much. It's like, Yo, this is this is why I'm fuxation. I don't talk, but that's a problem in my family. But I'm gonna say. I'm gonna say the real reason. I'm telling Bro, I bought an eighth right and this is the problem. This is the problem with as in New York. I don't know if it's in New York, y'all, let me know in the comments. Motherfuckers is doing too much, Bro. I don't know why I bought an eighth right and this motherfucker delivered me a motherfucking game. Boy. Bro, I'm unpackaging the ship and I'm like, yo, what there's batteries, there's wires, there's a charger. I'm like, where the fucking weed? And I'm tired of it, Bro, And I don't know the the what these motherfuckers is doing with the packaging in New York City. We got to open up the schools, Bro. The arts programs need to be funded because these motherfuckers are mad, creative and talented.
Speaker 4: They have to charge.
Speaker 8: Yes, After forty minutes, I finally fired the little the little fucking crumba weed order.
Speaker 4: Yeah, Bro, but they didn't.
Speaker 8: They didn't. They didn't come up with some ship in New York.
Speaker 4: I've seen everything.
Speaker 1: I mean, the Fumi Boy was just like the critical mass, Like, yo, what are we doing now?
Speaker 4: You got to let the people know that initiated the Fumie Boy.
Speaker 2: You know what I'm saying is the eighth that Lizabell was talking about that she showed us on in.
Speaker 4: The group chat.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it was. It looked like like we were talking about the Filipino lady unboxing, Like, yo, there was that.
Speaker 9: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: It was a Dominican woman unboxing of a fucking you know, made somewhere foreign.
Speaker 4: Game boy that wasn't really a game boy.
Speaker 1: It was called the Fumie Boy, and the Fumie Boy was supposed to you know, contain an eighth of some flower you know, and apparently, you know, the the fucking game emulator is more important than the Za Bro, which is crazy to me because it's like back in the day, Bro, you will go, Doug, you remember an episode of The Sopranos when they was in the in the woods, like trying to find the dude.
Speaker 4: Trying to trying to find that in the winter, trying to find the.
Speaker 8: Lost my shoe.
Speaker 5: Yeah yeah, like that was me trying to find weed back in the day, trying to find the interior decorator. Yeah.
Speaker 6: Yo.
Speaker 2: And now I'm like, bro, you get a free game.
Speaker 1: Boy, I've seen DVDs, Like I seen places.
Speaker 8: You get pizza box. They had a pizza box z. Yeah, and then you open it and it's around, It's around, and that's what the eighth is. Yeah, wasted mad material, bro.
Speaker 5: That was That was the That was the crazy one for me. The p S two games. Yeah, the fifties, Oh my god, dog, that was insane. Gas station gas station too. And then you then you open it and the it's the disc is the.
Speaker 4: Box And I'm like, yo, I can't I can't be mad at this man.
Speaker 8: I was.
Speaker 1: I was like, yo, I was hated, and then I was not hating, and then I started hating on some environmental But at the same time, I'm like, yo.
Speaker 4: This is his kids in the hood making bro. Like y'all gotta like.
Speaker 1: Lizabeth said, Yo, listen, let's start a program. Let's call it like you know, uh z economics. You know what I'm saying, Like Zion Design. You know what I mean, we designed bags o you feel me like we'll start there.
Speaker 4: Because lot of the niggas very good.
Speaker 2: Yeah, like photoshop and like that, like yeah.
Speaker 8: And they're creative.
Speaker 4: Bro.
Speaker 8: Uh. It was supposed to be the shape of Captain Crunch and it was Captain Captain. I gotta find the picture. It was Captain hold On Wiles.
Speaker 4: Yeah, Wiless Bell looks for that photo.
Speaker 8: It's just chronic.
Speaker 5: Imagine, Imagine, imagine, and welcome to the grand opening of the kid Merrows School of Art and Dissire where you know, the kid Merrow School of Art and dissou where you you know.
Speaker 1: I seen the Anthony Anthony bag crazy.
Speaker 8: Back in the day, they used to have a good weed and a little baby fucking platform. They used to sell the domes now exactly now you got whack ass weed in these tremendous beautiful journeys packages. Like I remember when he delivered it. I was tight, and I'm like, yo, I look like I played these fucking games to you, bro, I look like a bitch that need need to be toying around. And then by the time I smoked the joint, I picked that ship up and I was like.
Speaker 5: Bro, the hardest packaging I've ever seen. It was an eighth but it came in like a horseshoe and it was and it said Ferizamo. These people, these people need to be millionaires.
Speaker 8: Like that's why I can't even hate on it. Bro, They're mad creative, and that would be colorful. They'd be having different lays to the come on.
Speaker 5: That, that one and then the other one. You know, the gas station the rhino, you know, yeah, the gas station Rhino dick pill. But they put like the eighth in the pill, like they made him the big as pill and like you gotta you gotta twist open the pill to get the able.
Speaker 2: What are we doing?
Speaker 1: What are we doing next? Gonna put weed in a honey pack? Yeah, so you gotta take man slimy weed out of him.
Speaker 8: You don't give nobody no ideas.
Speaker 4: You already know.
Speaker 8: We got some wow listeners.
Speaker 5: You just on the couch, laziest fuck, bricked up, looking like a lightning rod, just waiting to be struck, just playing.
Speaker 4: The ship in some college football. Boy. Yeah, I just scored you play like yo, yo, look at that. You can't do this? Watch yo, watch this? If I squeeze my ball hoole real fast, I can press the button.
Speaker 5: We're smoking on that, honey, Bro, we're smoking on Farrozama is crazy.
Speaker 1: I see one, Bro, this is the nasty ship. It was like a north faced bubble coat.
Speaker 8: First of all, that is innovative and creative. Bro, what do you I would love that? Do you have that? I want that from my collection?
Speaker 4: Yeah? Everything, Bro. My daughter is using it as like a code for a doll.
Speaker 5: It's just like, hold on, you got but she now now the doll needs the baby fat tracks under underneath, like the.
Speaker 2: North pim for some ship like that. Or she don't even know what that means.
Speaker 4: I was like, it's just a jacket. It's just a jacket for toys. Yeah, it smells like cigarettes.
Speaker 8: These are the new parents that we have generation.
Speaker 5: These parents, not even you man. He got whole teenagers. He's spent a degenerate freak his whole life. I mean, I really lived.
Speaker 2: This ship, you know, yo.
Speaker 1: Speaking of freak ship, I think the predecessor I said, I use that word correctly in context of suck my dick.
Speaker 4: You know what I'm saying, I'm smarter what I'm saying. That's it. I'm walking out. Yeah, I'm verified.
Speaker 7: He's valid, ladies, and I'm good on.
Speaker 4: I'm like Trey Young or Time haller Berry. You too, nigga, I said you, I'm smacking you.
Speaker 8: I'm sorry. He's still he's still a little bit.
Speaker 5: He's still reeling. He's still reeling from the Knicks loss. You know what I'm saying, Merrow, would you say that you.
Speaker 4: Bring me right back though from that next loss? And Obama bean.
Speaker 1: Right right up the poop? Shoot, yo, this has to be the predecessor to.
Speaker 4: Like, you know, the the boy like these old e pills.
Speaker 1: That motherfuckers made in the face of Obama. Not like serious Obama, like cheese and Obama, like I'm on the campaign triot Obama.
Speaker 4: Like presidential portrait Obama. Not even that, like not the serious like no, not listen, you're gonna be rolling face.
Speaker 8: Oh my god, it's like a candid phone.
Speaker 1: It's like him laughing smoking a new port ship like this is crazy. Now.
Speaker 5: I know that the Great American people are used to boofing perk thirties. Oh, I have introduced a bill that's good that's going to uh facilitate and allow Great American people to have access to top shelf tousy he introducing the perk forty three is named or what wait was he forty? He was forty four? Yeah, yeah, yeah yeah. Perk forty forces not to be confused with the bush forty threes.
Speaker 4: The perk forty four's have been uh sure, the perk forty four have been recalled. God damn it, we've lost the plot.
Speaker 1: Well, listen, we've we've done extensive research on the perk forty.
Speaker 4: Four to the family, shut the circle, shout.
Speaker 1: Into the Cycler family. We we uh we tried. We did clinical trials with Joe Biden, and that's why he can't talk.
Speaker 4: Oh, Jesus Christ, Sorry, guys, that's why he's sleepy.
Speaker 2: He's doped up.
Speaker 4: I'm sorry, guys, Jesus Christ. Yeah, that's not It has nothing to do with dementia. It's just dope. Fiendly I apologize.
Speaker 8: Wow, man, stay away from drunk side.
Speaker 1: But he's question if you could put anybody's face on a drug, who would it be?
Speaker 4: Oh man, that's a good one. Ear a kid, What the fuck.
Speaker 8: Wrong?
Speaker 4: You know it's working?
Speaker 10: Start making that sound?
Speaker 8: What the fuck was that?
Speaker 4: It's a crazy pull?
Speaker 6: All right?
Speaker 4: P question mark, She's still around.
Speaker 8: No, the kid not hit no more.
Speaker 10: She left us in two thousand and eight. That might be a Mendel effect.
Speaker 4: Because damn, I could have sworn shouts.
Speaker 10: To Eartha Mother Earth civil rights legends legend as well.
Speaker 2: That's right, you know what I'm saying, very sexy, Damn.
Speaker 4: I don't know. Damn. I guess she's just alive.
Speaker 10: Rights legend and be sexy.
Speaker 4: That's right.
Speaker 10: Yeah, it's not mutual for Malcolm X.
Speaker 4: Yeah, you see like you wasted for Malcolm X.
Speaker 8: Ship is a few of them would be.
Speaker 4: Some of them bean passed holding that egg? Hey, you just want that niggas boyd, all.
Speaker 8: Right, don't be weird. Civil rights I don't know.
Speaker 4: I don't know whose face.
Speaker 2: I don't know exactly whose face I would put.
Speaker 8: You've put thought into this.
Speaker 11: Yeah, wait, clarifying question. Do you have to boof it?
Speaker 4: Yes? Yeah, you.
Speaker 2: Have to boof it.
Speaker 4: Oh you got to throw it up in the air and catch it in your mouth. You gotta not fun that. Open your butt, open your butt, put that ship in there like a real like like you know what I'm saying, Like you.
Speaker 1: Really get down, like Joe open up his ass, stipping ass.
Speaker 4: Leave the bees and ass. Yeah, here we take a bean.
Speaker 5: Ye.
Speaker 10: Can I use a tool like like cat medicine.
Speaker 2: You gotta use a speculum. Yes, niggas. It's like Papa shot niggas, just shooting bes and ass.
Speaker 4: Oh you know what, that's a real corn hole, you know what, Larry.
Speaker 8: Larry fucking date.
Speaker 2: PTI.
Speaker 4: It's like.
Speaker 5: You you feel on the pack, I'm writing booth your enthusiasm, Yo, how do you feel?
Speaker 4: Thirty minutes? Pretty deep?
Speaker 2: Pretty deep? You know.
Speaker 8: If I have to choose, it's probably gonna be doctor Umar. Oh my god, I had to choose. No disrespect, mister doctor do.
Speaker 1: For me. It's the choice is obvious, bro. It is Kodak Black. He's like he's like the he's like the bean mascot.
Speaker 8: I feel like putting his face on it will make it higher and dosage though, like it'll be like a triple like a triple pail.
Speaker 4: If you get ten of them, three of them are fake, but you ate it anyway.
Speaker 2: Because fund up yo your Kodak.
Speaker 4: Listen, we can yo a cold the cycle family. Man, Let's make something happen. No, let's not.
Speaker 5: Yeah, no, no, keep his freaky ass away from our platform.
Speaker 4: Absolutely not hope not doing.
Speaker 8: That, Yo.
Speaker 1: Victory like all location making beans, not the Dominican gun.
Speaker 4: No no, no.
Speaker 6: Legit like like legitary.
Speaker 4: Like like we talked about drugs.
Speaker 1: Somebody that does drugs a lot, allegedly is Donald Trump. That motherfucker is always on methaphetamies. I'll say that ship with my hole cheup, brocause the way he'd be moving, Bro, he'd be falling asleep at weird times, he'd be like hitting that like that's it's like yo, yeah, that's like an engine, bro, taking in like a to cool the engine off.
Speaker 4: He's just like, yeah, that could be more evil.
Speaker 1: But he brought over the South African president because yeah, we talked about this in the last episode, how he's importing white South Africans because of a white side let's going to South Africa. According to him, it was a white genocide against farmers that has happened in South Africa. So then he bought uh the President of South Africa, mister Rama Fossa, who was not with the fuckery at all.
Speaker 2: Bro.
Speaker 1: He said he did sign a bill allowing for like, you know, usurpment.
Speaker 2: That's the wrong word of land.
Speaker 1: You know what I'm saying like basically, like, yo, the government could take this land eminent domain, you know what I'm saying. But the law has not been implemented yet, so nothing happened. Then, No farmland has been taken from nobody by government forms.
Speaker 8: Again to emphasize this is stolen land.
Speaker 1: By the way, by the way, they did not resteal their land back. Well, they did not reappropriate their land. It's not happening yet. But you know, Trump bought the president through and had a whole motherfucking slide show, poppor presentation. Can we do one thing government, Could we get Donald Trump away from Canva? You know what I'm saying, that Nigga should not have access to Canva at all because he would have The thing.
Speaker 8: Is that Trump is like a toddler, bro. You got to show him pictures. You can't talk to him. You know, they're like holding his hand through every conversation that he has.
Speaker 4: It's like it's like little pumps Nord War interview.
Speaker 5: He's like this is good because I can barely read. So I like looking at pictures. Yeah, like look at the pretty filters, look at the I love Canva.
Speaker 4: I love Canva. I pay the monthly.
Speaker 5: That's right.
Speaker 4: I have previous, I have the pre Canva premium. They have the pretty pretty graphic.
Speaker 8: It's a goddamn losing. He's a fucking bro. He's the person that you take to a fucking restaurant. And because he don't see no pictures, he's like, bro, they don't got.
Speaker 4: Ship here, got sh here?
Speaker 2: Yo?
Speaker 4: How much does MP cause?
Speaker 1: But yo, you dumb motherfucker at be smoking price, you bitch yo. And it's crazy because every time you see him on stage, every other president will have like a little thing, like some ship like this, a little thing. This motherfucker got like a science price. Remember the science project you had the volcano, the oak tag. Yeah, the piece of paper. He's got that shit with like a smiley face on it, like China bad like and he's just.
Speaker 12: Like today we're talking about China terrorists and the things that we're doing overseas. Look at this smiley face. That means Americans will be happy with this bill, this big beautiful.
Speaker 4: Bill that j JD.
Speaker 5: Go to the next slide, JD, go to the next st you just hit let Jesus Christ President JD. It's one button, is it? The little circle arrow it's one. That's your job to know that.
Speaker 4: I don't know that. I don't know that I have I'm sorry, I'm holding this is an NC double a trophy. This isn't even an im Sorry, I'm an idiot. Unbelieve I'm a dumb ass. I'm a little clown baby.
Speaker 8: Mind you, bro. They doing this in front of the world, like this is not just a program that we can see. I'll be watching another I'm like, bro, people in other countries are literally watching this. They're watching the leader of our country act like a fucking two year old.
Speaker 6: You know what.
Speaker 8: That's a disrespect to two years.
Speaker 1: Until you all open up, iPad By, so you know what I'm saying. On the train, I was like, you swettered in the president.
Speaker 5: So what what fuckery was the South African president not with because you said that they're reappropriating land y stuff?
Speaker 4: But none of that has happened yet.
Speaker 1: So Trump set this whole slide show up, this whole spiel to be like.
Speaker 12: Look at what's going on in South Africa. They're the white genocide is in full effect. You hate to see it. I have the president of South Africa here, mister Africa, to talk about it. Also he's brought some guests.
Speaker 1: And what he did was the South African president brought in like the richest, like uh South Africa white man, and he was just like, yeah, there's a lot of shit going on in South Africa. There's violence and ship like that, but I don't know what the fun I'll talk about this white genocide shiit bro, that's not happening, you know what I mean. So he bought a witness to be like yo, bro, nah, he bought like basically, he brought a nigga to the rat battle to.
Speaker 2: Be like, ah, the figgers, as you know.
Speaker 5: Said now he said little browing them went and got little browing them.
Speaker 8: He kind of remind me the math Off and hollow the down battle. Matth Offer went and got hollowed of Don's fucking old CEOs people that he stole from allegedly and brought them into the crowd and the whole fucking crowd went nuts. That's basically what he did. He's just showing you you are actually a very stupid bitch. Yes, but I'm gonna tell it to you very nicely. And I brought people to also let you know.
Speaker 2: People, let you know, you know what I'm saying and and other people.
Speaker 1: That's letting people know shut Yo made some other fucking noise for Zach Fox, Bro, because that.
Speaker 8: Was for more reasons than one.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, we love.
Speaker 2: I've been a fan of Zach Fox since he was Booty Masks.
Speaker 4: You know what I'm saying, because.
Speaker 5: He was Booty Math doing art for Awful Records. I remember, I remember that shout out to Zach. Hey, Zach real quick, longtime fan in the building, Zach, you gotta you gotta put already suck my dick from the back back on SoundCloud. Bro's anthem like I need that. And I don't know if you deleted key saying bitch for ten minutes, but I need that as well. Please put those back on the internet. I need, shorty, suck my dick from the back. I need in my speakers in different formats, Yo.
Speaker 1: So he went on social media to flame Theovonn because Steve Levonn did this thing where he went on his ship and he did like.
Speaker 13: A little man like, you know, I don't know what's going on. I don't know anything about geology. I'm not anthropologic gelikus, you know, or anything like that. But you know, what I see going on is just like it's it's bad things, you know in the Middle East, that's that's going on, you know, And it's like, uh, and you know, I think it's like it's a genocide. I think I don't know why I'm turning into ray J all of a sudden, you know. But hey, nigga, it is what it is. I'm the Yvon Nigga.
Speaker 1: I'm from the fucking West Coast Nigga.
Speaker 8: Three different places.
Speaker 2: But he would he did that whole bullshit like.
Speaker 8: He knows that a lot, like plays the fence a lot, Like he does videos where he tries to understand and he cares. But then he had he had like he has these moments where he's hanging out with the Trump family. He's asking questions like what are we doing? You know, like what are we doing? The fucker you are sitting with the people that you could ask, what are you asking us for?
Speaker 4: We want to know too, That's exactly what I said.
Speaker 1: He posts a picture of him with a Trump and jacked Christler, who is like the architect of like, Yo, let's turn guys into sucking sandals property.
Speaker 4: Yeah, and he's.
Speaker 2: Like, motherfucker, why are you asking us down in the.
Speaker 1: Architects, which is like, yo, not letting bad actors cook for a bag.
Speaker 2: You know what I'm saying. It's always very commendable. You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 4: Somebody else is trying everybody.
Speaker 1: Bad mine Joey saying, Joey Badass is battling everybody, bro. And I'm a rap fan, but I feel like I'm I'm my window has closed, you know what I'm saying, Like.
Speaker 11: Don't you listen to Playboy CARDI?
Speaker 4: Yes, yes?
Speaker 8: Is it that your window closed on hip hop? Or is it that it closed on battle like on battling because you overwhelmed? Which one is it?
Speaker 2: I don't know all these niggers.
Speaker 5: Who's the hold on? Who was the after on on on? On Breakfast Club? That was like, oh that was yeah the Timmey Cat God damn it.
Speaker 11: Who are he sneakish?
Speaker 1: That's what I as soon as I seen that was like that soul, that's Joey Badass?
Speaker 4: Who are he sneakish?
Speaker 6: Yeah?
Speaker 8: We rap expert take it away.
Speaker 4: Okay, what your timeline for this?
Speaker 1: Because it's for the for the o n it looks like just Joey's just like YO, funck all of y'all. I'm the illess rapper ever waw and I've heard some of the joints, and like you know, I'm inclined to not.
Speaker 2: Disagree because.
Speaker 1: It's something about Joey's flow and delivery, not just the bars. The bars are there, but his flow in his delivery.
Speaker 4: Is like.
Speaker 10: Catnip.
Speaker 1: Yeah yeah, yeah, it's just that said doing this now, his his flow feel like the.
Speaker 5: Perk forty fours when Joey, oh my god, joe is showing exceptional prowess, making his fellow countryman proud, and he's let him finish bringing it home for New York.
Speaker 4: But no, okay, so.
Speaker 5: He not even from but listen, okay, so the whole Joey Versus the World thing for anybody that needs sort of a just kind of lightning round sort of grass course on this whole ship. Yeah, so this all starts with essentially Kendrick just beating the dog ship out of Drake and this in that, in that beef. But then after which uh, West Coast starting to get in a started getting a whole lot of love and attention, especially like after gn X, right because gn X is the most West Coast ship Kendrick has ever dropped like period bar nuns, like especially like with features on because he put people on there that I knew about because I'll be I'll be in those spaces, but like the average person had no idea who paid that.
Speaker 8: That was my first time listening to a lot of those artists.
Speaker 1: Also, I mean I'm a little upset, bro because I feel like that album is responsible for all the reels that I see of Lefty gunplay. Yeah, like Yo, I was the first Latino rapper to ever gold plan.
Speaker 4: Yeah, He's like he's like he's like Yo, Kendrick. He's like, Kendrick made me do it like ten times. Yeah, it was hard. At first. I was like, Yo is spooky and it's mysterious. But then he was like, nah, see hilarious. He's like he was like, no, you gotta say hilarious.
Speaker 6: Yeah.
Speaker 5: I love I love Lefty because because he don't sound the way he looks at all, Like if you close her eyes, he sounds like a baby.
Speaker 4: With left him. Man, he's little wan baby. Yeah yeah, so okay, So so Kendrick mops the floor with Drake.
Speaker 5: As a result, the West Coast gets a lot of love and a lot of these rappers get a lot of attention, right, like, uh, like people who were just very regional, like hit A J three and and and and and doty six and all them who had been putting in work for a long time. It just it's just that this is the I guess, the bump they needed to get eyes on them from the rest of the world. So as a result, the West Coast gets mad love Joey takes this personal and drops the rulers back on New Year's Day.
Speaker 4: Of twenty twenty five.
Speaker 5: Might I add where he has that famous bar which I think he borrowed from jay Z Actually the too much West Coast dick licking. Yeah, so I'm pretty sure he borrowed that from from it. That's a jay Z bar, I'm not mistaken. Then, Ray Vaughan and Daylight respond, which is which is funny because the most people think Daylight just got involved.
Speaker 4: Nah.
Speaker 5: Daylight has been dropping responses pretty consistently since, like January.
Speaker 4: Where is he from?
Speaker 5: Hey, he signed a TDE too, so I guess he must have taken the too much dick too much West Coast dick lick shit personal cause you know, we all know who that was.
Speaker 4: Aimed at then.
Speaker 5: After a loose back and forth between Joey and Daylight for like months, but it's just that nobody cared because people know Daylight from battle rap, they don't really know him from like studio yeah yeah, yeah, and and Doukie and on stage that was crazy. That was crazy bro boom booed on stage like insane.
Speaker 4: But uh yeah.
Speaker 5: So so after a back after like loose back and forth between Joey and Daylight for like months, right uh in May actually this month at the time of this recording, Joey does a red Bull cipher which includes absol Absol, starts his verse off and he says, Joey, you put me in a sticky prediction. You put me in a sticky predicament, but I gotta show solidarity to my syndicate. And he just starts going off about like y'all like you gotta chill out, but let's keep it just wrap blah blah blah.
Speaker 4: It's the sport. It's all love, right, Red Bull cipher ends, right Uh.
Speaker 5: Then Joey drops sorry not sorry, uh, which is mostly a response to Ray Vaughn, who had dropped a couple tracks between then and Daylight Ravon responds to that drops whole era. Joey drops the final Yeah, which is a dig at at pro era. Then Joey responds again and drops the Finals. Azy Chike gets involved, who was also on the GNX album and who also has been sort of riding that momentum since.
Speaker 4: He drops what would You Do? Right?
Speaker 6: Uh?
Speaker 5: Then Joey drops My Town with Loaded Lucks of all people, and by the way, Loaded Lucks being the only person to step in and help Joey during this entire thing.
Speaker 6: Uh.
Speaker 5: And then since then, since January, pretty much daylight kind of hasn't stopped. Asy Chike jumps in, Reason jumps in, hit A Jade Three jumps in, and then you know, there's some and then in the midst of all this, there's some folks like d One, who is also you know, based out of based out of their I don't know if he's from the I think he's from Louisiana, but he's like really tapped in with like West Coast shit. He's been facilitating everything between everyone. But yeah, it's been pretty crazy and the most impressive thing about all this two things Joey pretty much handling all this by himself, and the break and the breakneck pace at which Joey is responding, Like I'm talking like less than twenty four hours between responses like bro, six plus minut like five plus minute tracks less than a day apart, like beginning to end is kind is crazy between production, recording, writing, mixing, mastering, Like it's kind of insane.
Speaker 4: It's kind of an insane turnaround.
Speaker 1: It's crazy because like I've been, like he's been you know, acting, doing acting shit, like doing all types of different shit. I feel like he's been dying a rap yeah, and this is like the perfect opportunity because he's going crazy.
Speaker 4: Yeah, Like I'm like, bro, how much music are you putting out? Like are you doing like a fuck the West Coast tape?
Speaker 5: Like yeah, So actually funny you say that because very recently, I think yesterday even Joey announced an album coming out, So so now people are speculating and this whole thing has been to get attention for a rollout for the next album.
Speaker 8: Hey fuck it it's rap, Yeah, yes, if they keeping it fun, you know, go crazy.
Speaker 4: Yeah you don't want to, Yeah, go ahead, you don't.
Speaker 8: You don't want to get into a fucking what what? Kendrick and Drake got into your fucking.
Speaker 4: Wife, Like, yo, bro, can we say I yeah?
Speaker 5: But so to that point, actually, uh you saying, oh yeah, it's cool, it's just rap, right. D One, who has been facilitating all this between all involved parties, got online to say like, hey guys, uh so to y'all the consumer, this may just be sport. To y'all, this is entertainment, but there's real people involved behind the scenes, with real emotions and real lives and trickle down effects, and like it's just rap to y'all, but people really get hurt behind the ship, like people like physically and emotionally, and like I think, like we need to leave room for that stuff.
Speaker 4: D One is saying.
Speaker 5: And then another rapper who I really like, Pink Seafu, actually also got online who make it's like some pretty fucking strange, like alternative like rap type shit, like he's in every bag. He's incredible, but he he he had, in my opinion, the only take that put hip hop first, and he was saying, uh, fuck all that great lyricist ship, Uh fuck all that great lyricists, but can't make a great album if you if you can research all this shit about a concept and study and get all this info on another man. Then you got the time to figure out how to make a great album. Just lock the fuck in focus. Fuck is y'all talking about y'all all saying battle wrap the foundation and competition is needed, but y'all not saying nothing new all y'all give that's all y'all give a fuck about though great art without a person targeted is still is still competition, production, lyrics, et cetera. That's also needed. Everybody want to be a y N and have an OP and that's the problem. Shout out seafood o my as fuck y'all.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, yeah, so that's the that's the yeah, the very long as Yeah yeah yeah. Hip hop tea with radio by Yeah.
Speaker 1: You know what I'm saying, So yeah, no, so Yo Joey, keep doing anything, you know what I'm saying. Keep putting off of New York. We need that, you know what I'm saying. Pro Era is one of my favorite groups because it's real hip hop as an unk, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 4: I like that boom bat yeah yeah, yeah, yeah yeah. I'll tell you boy that Lad ninety nine tape Hit like a Perk forty four o, brother.
Speaker 1: Let me tell you something, brother, I was leaning on the twelve bus with my Kobe headphones on.
Speaker 11: Now.
Speaker 5: I know that you might have seen me leaned out on the fifty five bush. That was a different time I was off that walk and a different old beezy that I still didn't have the boozy fade. I didn't have the boers are yet.
Speaker 4: Now, I know that's just that you've seen my waves haven't been on swim lately.
Speaker 6: Yeah yeah, man, legitly like like like.
Speaker 1: Legitly like like yo, you know the battle rap and hip hop battles or whatever, like, I feel like there's like a parallel there with like masculinity, you know what I'm saying, and a.
Speaker 2: Masculine thing that has been a hot topic.
Speaker 4: Littell hit the goblin chuckle right, yeah.
Speaker 8: When you said that battle rap has something to do with basul literally, I just remember loaded lugs, he said, look at him, emotional.
Speaker 4: Emotional lux is.
Speaker 8: The first person to choke one entire fucking round and that I still win a battle unheard of at the hip from back to masculinity.
Speaker 1: You look at them, yo, the good night trend on TikTok. You know what I'm saying you call your man's up and you just be like, yo, getting ready to lay down. Bro, I'm calling it a night, Yo, I just wanted to call you say good night.
Speaker 4: Yeah, good night? The fuck is you talking about?
Speaker 6: Man?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 6: Bro?
Speaker 4: Like you know, like, what the you mean good night? Like I'm about to go to bed, have a good like you know you want that weird ship? What you mean?
Speaker 2: Not like just have a good night?
Speaker 5: Broake, Get off my line, man, What the hell on line?
Speaker 4: What the hell?
Speaker 6: What the hell.
Speaker 4: My home boy told me good night? What the hell?
Speaker 6: Oh man?
Speaker 8: For those of you who don't know, there's a TikTok trend going on with wives are basically telling their boyfriends and their husbands to call their homeboys and just say good night, just to see what the reaction is. And the ship has been. It's been very funny and very concerning as well, because some of the There was some dude who he had he was like, he was a recovering alcoholic and he was like eight years clean, and he called his boy up and he was like, yeah, I'm going to I'm going to sleep. I'm just calling say good night. His boy was like, hold on, hold on, hold on, you're good, Like what's going on? Like yeah, and he would not get him off the phone. He's like, Yo, where's your lady? Where's your shorty?
Speaker 4: Yet? Like who you with?
Speaker 8: So he's like trying to figure out like are you good?
Speaker 2: Bro?
Speaker 4: Like what the situation is?
Speaker 8: Like are you about to kill yourself? Like what the fuck is going on? And then there's some dude who you know. It turns out to be like a really cute situation, this mad hype that you call that, Oh ship, what's up?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 5: Yeah? Yeah, but I think it's crazy right that, Like even just that one, like the example you cited that it's insane to jump to hear your your man's be like yo, good night.
Speaker 4: And then you immediately jumped to is he gonna kill himself?
Speaker 2: Is he okay?
Speaker 8: Honestly, if anybody calls me after like eleven PM and it's like weird shit, I'm like let me check that way, what's their mental history?
Speaker 4: Like yeah, be on some were ship before.
Speaker 8: Because I'm finn I'm finna investigate, you know.
Speaker 4: Yeah, this sounds like the Lads track Ready to die? Oh no, what is going on?
Speaker 6: Bro?
Speaker 2: My god?
Speaker 5: Yo? It just sounds it just sounds like Biggie coughing for forty seconds. Yeah, man, yeah, I do that ship on the dot because like, yo, it's it's an interesting it's an interesting phenomenon where it's like like I've been bro I've been around women my whole life. I've been raised around women. I was friends with mostly girls in high school. Like like that's just this. I think that it's it's sad that we don't get to do ship, Like we don't get to move around in the world the way like girls and women do. Like they girls and women fall You know why, you know why girls and women this hot this is my heart take. You know why girls and women fall out on vacation because the ship they say to each other means.
Speaker 4: More, makes sense, the ship, the ship that women say.
Speaker 5: To each other means more to them because like you know what I'm saying, like like male friendships don't really beat tea.
Speaker 4: If you beat me an NBA two cam Like yo, you so well get the out.
Speaker 1: My house next day with cool if you go on vacation with your girl, she's like, yo, you fucking stupid bitch, Like whatever the fun it.
Speaker 8: Is like a little like you're not saying that that's the thing. It's like what he said, she's saying something way deeper.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 8: Yeah, because if you friend, if your friends would have wan for that for that long. She knows you, and she wants to hurt you. Guess what she will. She will hurt your feelings.
Speaker 4: You hate your mother, but you just like her.
Speaker 10: An older sister.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it's like terrorists.
Speaker 2: All of you.
Speaker 8: My mom is Twitter and I'm proud of it. I mean ship, my mom is a strong backhanders from a lineage of strong backhanded women.
Speaker 10: Clarity because I don't want to smoke.
Speaker 4: I was just totally a joke.
Speaker 2: Perfect.
Speaker 5: Yeah, that's that's what it is to stay off your bath side. But that's what it is, though. It's like, that's the that's the price. The price women for falling out so often is that they just have deeper friends to begin with, And the price men pay for having relatively shallow friendships compared to women is that we could kind of just say whatever to each other, Like there's a there's a tweet that that that be floating around a lot. It's like, Yo, you can miss your homeboy's wedding and he's gonna be like, oh, it ain't.
Speaker 4: No thing, chap.
Speaker 5: We'll just see each other when we see each other. And then women miss each other's birthday and it's like, I can't like that. That's crazy the fact.
Speaker 8: Because you knew about it for fucking years. Look, so then on both I've been on both of these sides, and I've been around the dudes. Unfortunately, I was raised around men, and most of my my my friends growing up were men. They were boys. These motherfuckers be lyon and I hate that you have to deal with it because they'll be like, Oh, I don't give a fuck, Like that's my mass. You don't got to come to the baby shadow. He don't got to come to the birthday party and then go sit with his fucking shorty and talk shit about you for six straight hours. Yeah, you fucking crackhead. I sold he broken in half and sold for whatever the you have be doing now. I do think that for me, For me at least, my friendships all of them in general, are very very deep. Now with women, and well, now with the women in my life, I can fix situations. It's much easier to have a situation where we're just like, we're not on the same page, but give us a few days, we'll we'll come back and we'll rehash, will apologize, whatever got to be done. When it comes to my male friends, my male friends, some of them are like they're they're just very what's that word. It's like they're they they don't like confrontation, non confrontational, but they it's not that that leaves. That feeling doesn't leave. You still feel a certain kind of way. You just hold that ship against people in a different way. So it's like the energy might be a little bit different, you know what I mean. Like like for Tash, it's like, oh, you didn't go, you didn't go to my birthday party. But I don't. I don't, I don't feel no worry about it. But when you graduate, I'm gonna tell you I'm gonna go and then I'm not gonna like I'm gonna do something to really piss you, but we'll just call.
Speaker 4: It a day. Ye my child's god godparent.
Speaker 2: Yeah all right, bet baptism.
Speaker 8: Is and then I get there, you got another motherfucker.
Speaker 5: And then it's like, Yo, they just gave me the double that. I just got to work the double shift that twin donut. God, I can't yo, you know, what I'm.
Speaker 4: Gang, it'd be less like dudes would cancel for not YoY. I got the shorty.
Speaker 2: I think she coming through you about to bust it down about.
Speaker 4: She's gonna let me hit the peanuts. Don't even worry about it. But don't even come to the funeral. I got other family members they gonna die to. It's all good. Just bust the cheeks downiga. You know hey, you know you know what I'm about to put in a call for nigga that pus.
Speaker 2: Hold up.
Speaker 5: But I sucked up as a man. You can't even say, I know that's right. You got you gotta be like word fat.
Speaker 4: Fact. That's hard. That's hard, that's crazy, that's crazy. That's but.
Speaker 5: Yeah, bro, like it's so funny, Like I just the good night thing on TikTok is very It's like funny, but it's also like kind of sad.
Speaker 4: Bro, you can't even say good night to your man's bro.
Speaker 8: Having that conversation with my boy Loos the other day, I was with Andy Los and my boy Talssing. We were heading to the Kendra concert and I told him I was like, damn, bro, like, yeah, everything is so restricted for y'all. I was like, Yo, it's kind of whacked that you can't even kiss another boy and then just be like, A, I don't want that. I'm just growing.
Speaker 4: Yo, yo li yo, this is yo. This is like the fifth time, yoo yo, you wall out.
Speaker 8: It's just so much ship that you just can't do. You know how some girls go through like an experimental phase. You you you get to go on like if you if that's not what you like, then you get to go on. You do what that's you can't do that as a doer, And I'm like, yo, that's so funked up that you could have a little peck on the lip. And then they just they just like they just they haunt you for the rest of your life.
Speaker 5: Guess what, I've done it And I got on the ship. They let you, so whatever, all right, I don't care.
Speaker 4: Listen.
Speaker 5: It was it was me and it was not the that's in the studio right now, A different, a different. And we was in the staircase at taft during lunch.
Speaker 4: And I was like, what what if we what if we smooched?
Speaker 2: What if we smooched?
Speaker 5: And then and then we and then we smooched, And I said, I don't know, but we could try again fourth period And how did.
Speaker 8: You feel with that one?
Speaker 4: That's not a joke, by the way, that really happened.
Speaker 2: Like great, I just imagine two niggas and niggas.
Speaker 4: And bubble coats like in the light blue uniform.
Speaker 2: French throws Paula talking.
Speaker 9: About yo yo yo, or if what if we if we smooched moonlight Luna li.
Speaker 2: Yo.
Speaker 1: It's crazy because like I like all my like my like my closest friends. I'm like, bro, I love you every time like I see them, y'all, I love you, yo. Be safe, stay dangerous, get them safe. You know what I'm saying, Love to the kids and shorty boo boom, Like it's like automatic, so I never, I never, you know what I'm saying, thought about it like that, but I was.
Speaker 2: I ain't about to kiss one of them niggas. But you know what it's it's a very Dominican.
Speaker 1: Thing to kiss like you're like your relatives, not like not like yeah, like but I kiss my dad on the cheek today like on some mafia ship like that is yeah, my past is always hugging us and ship like you.
Speaker 4: Know what I'm saying, not from behind. You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: What if this smooch is crazy, come out and tell your old mouth.
Speaker 4: I'm not gonna say. Okay, I wasn't that young man.
Speaker 5: I was at high school, I said, tapped brop.
Speaker 8: Clarified that we was in the staircase. I was pictured to middle school.
Speaker 4: Whacka Nah, it was it was me.
Speaker 8: It was me.
Speaker 11: You didn't have that riz back in time.
Speaker 4: Nah, Nah, I did it, bro. It was me in the staircase. I had the hot topic Skinny Jee's on. They was hating on me. They was hating on me.
Speaker 5: They wasn't up on game. This was before Playboy cardy. You understand, all right, I was in the staircase. It was me, and I said, you want to smooch? He said yeah, And then I said yeah, I don't know if.
Speaker 8: This is for me?
Speaker 4: What the big deal?
Speaker 2: Let's try to get.
Speaker 4: You know what I mean. When we got caught by Missus Vargus, she said, she said she I heard her keys. That's how I knew. She bro she's Puerto Rican.
Speaker 2: She's Puerto Rican. She called you. She's like, man, you're gonna got You're gonna got like walked in.
Speaker 4: She called over mister Omar. Mister Omar said over from the wire, I thought better better No, sen you no mind that other no, no, get something that no better than what I got that I know you know you know what. And then and I mean, hey, i mean I'm looking against I might not. Yeah, I'm to say, you know, it's crazy, said, don't implicate.
Speaker 1: Me, Sherlock Holmes language. Bro to be like, Yo, don't put don't put me in the box.
Speaker 4: You mean no, I meant my night, my night, do not not implicate me and your act bro.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 14: And then I looked up at him and I said, cope that no body what.
Speaker 1: No, no, and.
Speaker 8: Yeah your yeah, your super into my man.
Speaker 4: You know they had made that. It's the take of it and on a class. Oh my fucking god.
Speaker 1: Like I'm saying this was long, baby, it's gonna hit the bottom. You know, I'm saying this is part One'll be right down the part to you, bitch.
Speaker 6: I'm literity like like like mm hmmm, I'm litery like like like like