Speaker 1: Ladies and gentlemen, Welcome to the locker room. There's a lot of big games we have in our life, and there's some games you can legally say what the game is, and there's other ones you can't. We don't know in this type of situation. So we're gonna refer to this one as the big game, the big game, a lot of big games. This is the biggest game. Philadelphi Eagles versus the Kansas City Chiefs. Will Compton has done it to himself again. He has jaced himself. The Chiefs might be going after a three p but the rue game in the Philadelphi Eagles. We are breaking down the AFC Championship. We are breaking down the NFC Championship. Maybe even a little whiteboard talk. As always, we have Will Compton, we have the Landy Walker and the Man, the myth, the legend, the Finger. Brian Baldinger joins us today. It is going to be a hell of a time. Big hugs, tiny kisses, Let's have a hell of a show.
Speaker 2: Welcome to the locker room. We are presented by Fireball Whiskey. So many things make football great, but you know what the best thing is, kicking the living shit out of your rival. And there's absolutely no better feeling as an athlete or fan. And fireball Whiskey is here. Give you the spark to ignite that rivalry all season long. Grab your football buddy, buy around and reignite that rivalry. Flame Championship weekend boys, Baldy breakdowns, Welcome to the lockers.
Speaker 3: Welcome, good day to be here. There is nothing better.
Speaker 1: There's nothing better as a player on a Tuesday or Wednesday afternoon, getting done with practice, going on to Twitter, seeing one of your breaths.
Speaker 3: Really, let me tell you something about seventy seven here.
Speaker 1: Let me tell you what Watch the lad Rock and anytime you would highlight every week lad was on there week. If I ever got blessed with a Baldy breakdown, I would sit down and go home, show.
Speaker 3: Yeah on the head. You know what's funny about that him? You know what that's interesting to me about that we just said, is like you guys are getting all of that in your own film room. All the guys know your teammate told no, some fans might know. Probably not though nobody's really getting inside the game right to that level. But you would think that just there's you know, the organization behind you, Derek Henry going ninety nine behind you. You would think that would be enough, but sometimes you just need a little bit more verification, a little bit of it's a public.
Speaker 1: It's a public and because because every every player falls victims to go going to that search bar, typing their name in the Twitter and then just getting absolutely assaulted by either your fans or opponents. And as you sit there and it's like the whole thing about Office Lineman is you want to be seen, not heard, right, and so the only time your name should really be brought up is when you mess up. So when there's a guy like you, like, yeah, you go in the film room, coaches can patch you on the ass a little bit. Depending on the type of coach, you have to say, hey, this is a great play right here, and all the boys are hey, you know, compat a good game, Delny, he played well. But when a guy like you, who's been around the game, who has the following and stuff like that, pulls it up, there is like a level of like, damn, maybe I am really doing something.
Speaker 3: Right that it's amazing. It's the old it's that that that old belief that you know, all ship runs downhill right and it just rolls right into the offensive line lap like we gotta I feel like sometimes you gotta fight that also defensive lineman too. Dlane like it. I feel like it all kind of goes into the trenches. Good or bad. Usually it's bad. Yeah, Yeah, usually is bad.
Speaker 2: And you you give a lot of contact with the player you're talking about to the coach.
Speaker 3: Ain't gonna sit there and in front.
Speaker 2: They got to keep you when you're doing two and three a days. You're gonna have a coaches, you know, it's funny about that from Duke. Look at the physicality here from Baldy. One day, your name is gonna be Baldy breakdowns. Guys, everybody watched this guy.
Speaker 4: You know.
Speaker 3: You know what's funny about that? Though? Will the coaches come up to me? Like I do games every Sunday for National Radio, so I'll get some of the assistant coaches, defensive line coaches, like, hey, I want to let you know, like the lineback coach from the Chiefs, because I give those guys so much credit, you know, because they're big Leo Chanal, Drew Tranquill, Nick Bolton and like literally like they play three linebackers like more than any other team in this whole league, Like they can't get them off the field, And I I just want to let you know that, you know, Leo really appreciates the things you say about him, Like people just think he's just a big meat head out there can't run, but like you kind of highlight some of the things he can do. Yeah, they want you to do it.
Speaker 2: They want you to be the one to vocalize the Kings City Chiefs defense because.
Speaker 3: They're not going to have They're not going to go out publicly. No, definitely would they.
Speaker 1: I mean, Kassy's defense has been keeping him in games sixtewo years ago, sixteen and oh in one score game has a lot to do with the defense, but everyone wants to talk about Pax Mahomes, right, So you need a crusader like yourself there to pave the way defense.
Speaker 3: I take it the game we want to start with Chiefs do that that game.
Speaker 1: That game was the most interesting to me. So I kind of want to like just let's get the NFC out of the way.
Speaker 3: Let's let's get it out of the way.
Speaker 5: Like people start to finish with Super Bowl already.
Speaker 3: That was because you can see.
Speaker 2: Josh Allen, you get to see Patrick Bills and everybody going into that game.
Speaker 1: For Super Bowl of all time, everybody going into that game is like, the winner of this AFC Championship is probably going to win win a Super Bowl. And then you watch the NFC NFC Championship game, and if you don't know that, the Commanders their back, you know their last in the U in all the statistic categories of defense, being in the in the in the Russian category. It's like, yo, the Eagles might have a chance. But then you have Spags on the other side that you're like, yo, this guy's going to put up the perfect game plan to eliminate the run game and have Hurts beat you and beat you with his arm.
Speaker 3: So yeah, let's go.
Speaker 1: Let's go NFC Championship First, Obviously Commanders fell.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean I look there. To me, they were playing with house with house money. They were playing like they've made it far. They exceeded expectations this year. You look at when they upset the Detroit Lions in Detroit, everybody's like, everybody's fired up for them. Oh, could they muster up some magic and beat the Eagles. But that game went when they gave up over from fifty points a fifty burger to Philly, it's kind of like, yeah, their luck kind of just ran out. You would have appreciated seeing the Detroit Lions team a little bit more in the NFC Championship because.
Speaker 4: They're overall better roster and a better outfit.
Speaker 2: It's like, you know, you're bummed, you're bummed at the washingtondn't pull up an upset, but at the end of the day, it's like they were they were already exceeding expectations.
Speaker 4: Like, yeah, it sucks, but they so much optimism.
Speaker 3: Those feel like you know when you get to each level. You go up in the playoffs, now you're at the championship level, before you're at the divisional level, right, Like the Choice defense got exposed big time, right, Yeah, Now, it didn't help that the offense turned over five times and they constantly got in the field position in a touchdown. But like, so you go up to the championship level and you just realize the Eagles defense is just that good. You can look at all the stats and say they're good, but then you watch them play. Zach Bond doesn't miss a tackle, doesn't is not.
Speaker 2: Only doesn't miss a tackle, he trust his instincts, like just watching him as a second level player and watching him pull his trigger and not stop his feet going into the backfield. To make plays your full your trust has to be at a different But what.
Speaker 3: Will is like so Zach Bond's in New Orleans for four years, they can't really figure out how to play. They got the Mario Davis, they've got Warner, they got different guys, but he's just sitting there as like a reserve special teams got and for whatever reason, Eagles say, let's give this guy a shot. Like all these Wisconsin linebackers can flat out play, all of them right, and they all been trained the right way, trained inside outside, you go through the whole league, they're all good players. This kid from day one in Philly fixed that position. It's unbelievable. Pro bowler. He make the All Pro Yeah pro Yeah, remember Chris Borland. Yeah yeah, there we go. Yeah, I mean he had head issues.
Speaker 5: I mean nothing you can do about that when you've got concussions constantly occurring.
Speaker 1: And yeah, there's no there's no doubt that.
Speaker 3: Would have been would have been her Big T J.
Speaker 5: Watt.
Speaker 3: You just go through all these guys.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, so the and then the two exciting whites too.
Speaker 3: I mean a baller, Ryan Blankenship is Gene is a ball Mitchell.
Speaker 1: It's one of those things where you turn on the film with the Philadelphi Eagles and at the end of every play, the opponent's offensive play, you see ten or eleven guys in the script like they are always they're running to the ball. They're destroying people at their defensive line as elite who's Jalen Carter his ability to put pressure in the middle of the offensive line and bring pressure up to the quarterback. There's no way to step into your throat. So these guys in the edges are able just to run the hoop every single time, catch that quarterback in nine and a half, ten eleven yards, and it is just it's a ticking time bomb.
Speaker 3: Basically. They have like this is the most unbelievable stat for their three game run so far to the Super Bowl is they've got ten takeaways they haven't turned on. There are plus ten in their turnover ratio in three games. It's crazy, Like they're just punching the ball out two weeks in a row. I mean, everybody practice it, Like I know everybody team practice it, They preach it, they talk about it. But like you just watch yes exact Bond punch it out. You're watching Orrin Burks punching it out. Same thing last week. Jalen Carter to you know, to Kyrien Williams with the Rams.
Speaker 1: Do you think there's any thing the Commanders could have done to win that game?
Speaker 3: You just can't turn the ball over.
Speaker 1: The four turnovers stop because they can't step the run. So it's like, okay, if you know the Commanders can't step the run, they're going to do that the entire game. They have Austin Eckler, he catches the ball, touches.
Speaker 3: They had a bad matchups, they went out, they went and got Lattimore and Mark Seawan has been a good player for a long time, but he's not the same guy that he once was. When he's making Pro Bowls. In normals, he tries to match up with a J. Brown and Camp and you can't be making dumb mistakes to.
Speaker 5: A J.
Speaker 3: Brown.
Speaker 1: I mean that was a master class of chess of just being able to bait him. Gave his head all of a sudden. He's he gives him a big push, hands go up, flag goes the other way.
Speaker 3: I thought the big thing was the question. I live in Philly, so I hear this. You know, it's NonStop right now. You know, Jayleen can't read the defense. Jailen can't do this like it's just noise to him. He's actually pretty good about blocking it all out. But you know, he had a great day yesterday. The great day doesn't turn the ball over. He does not put the ball in harm's way. Well not well, throw the ball in the middle into some zone coverage right now. He got burned earlier. New Year won't do it. So he'll take the SAT, he'll throw it away. But his decision making is And then yesterday aj went off, you know, like they couldn't stop him.
Speaker 1: Yes, well you put you put guy one on one with a single high safety and a guy's pressed on a Browns Like, yeah, I'm gonna throw it up to a j.
Speaker 3: You rememberality what didn't what? You know? Like, I'm just gonna ask you because like Rabel said, I've never traded him. Remember, I'm never trading this guy. But I think he's even better now. I think he's even like because I think he's even stronger than he used to be, and he's just as explosive as he's ever been.
Speaker 1: He's he's in his stature alone. Is the way he looks say it looks like Jane, he looks like plays like. I mean, it goes back to the first place I kind of drew up. We don't have to go into it.
Speaker 3: But it is nineteen truck.
Speaker 1: It's a pin pole scheme, and the number one block on that is the pointment that's Aj. Usually you're gonna put your why in that position to block down on a defensive end. That's how that's how much trust they have on a J two block. Knowing Aj Aj is like an edge rusher. He wants sacks, and he's.
Speaker 3: Blocking Dante Yeah, and Foul spins and he stands in front of hips, his feet keeps his and if everything else just gets washed and.
Speaker 1: Gets washed, he squin has to go back into the middle. And then you can't get to the alley because Dante Fowler spins out of that and Aj is able to use his hips and his feet and drive him at a forty five yure angle. That's why Bobby Wagner gets caught up in the fray because that's a four they win that play. Later it's a four or five yard player. Wagner and Luvu don't get caught up all the mess. He's able to do that, Like that's such a key block that no one's really going to talk about, but that says a lot about agent because he is. And then you know, a quarter later he hits a go ball, catches a nice little thirty yard or then he gets touch still touchdown, and then he's baiting guys into It's like that, Like I don't know exactly what a J. Brown stats were, but there, whatever stats were, he played better than a stats show.
Speaker 3: Yeah he had like six catches six Yeah.
Speaker 1: He had a one hundred and fifties. He played like he had one hundred.
Speaker 3: But even when he's reading a book on the sideline, which is hilarious, which isliious. I mean, I've never seen it. I don't know, will you guys anything like that, But even when he's reading the book on the sideline, the guys still making unbelievable blocks, Like he's not getting the ball, they're not throwing to him, but he's still blocking his asshole. Yeah, that was That was the first time I've ever seen that first time.
Speaker 6: Ever, But you ever brought a prop to the to a game before the drop, Like during Halloween, you were like Halloween mass Yeah, yeah, Halloween massuf.
Speaker 3: But I don't know if be like pulling his book out just.
Speaker 2: Sitting right there and then just casually because no one that the cameras on, cameras on, no one, the cameras are on.
Speaker 1: I mean, yeah, but good for him, because there's going to be something about that. I mean, the production of the show is inner excellence. And then they're going this whole spinoff of.
Speaker 3: The funny thing. The page that he's got, it's all highlighted. He's got the highlighted pen out there, it's all highlighted.
Speaker 1: They sure and get back to this way back to the house to see.
Speaker 3: If the ball game is why the reader they brought up Rabel.
Speaker 1: I think when we go to media days and think A good question for aj Well when they sit at the booth is do you credit your success to John Robinson for trading you?
Speaker 3: Did you ask him? Now?
Speaker 1: No, I think we should ask. I mean that trade trailing Brooks they take, they trade for the eighteenth pick, they give a J. Brown, they take trailing Brooks eighteen overall, and no disrespect to Trailer. He's got all the tools and everything. I'm not sure he's had a couple of injuries stuff like that. But the reality is is he and I have the same amount of touchdowns in the NFL, right, and so that's tough.
Speaker 3: Well. He The thing that's interesting about that moment in time is this is where the Eagles are just better than everybody else. They make the trade, they do the compensation, and they give him a contract all in like literally the same moment. One fail like the Tennessee couldn't figure out how to give him the extension. That's all he wanted, right like the old players. So they get to trade, the compensation and the contract done all at once, which is wild.
Speaker 1: They can't figure can't figure out the compensation on the Titans end, because yeah, you pay a quarterback, yeah, but you're not paying the quarterback had one hundred million dollar contract, not a three hundred million dollar cord. Like you could move a whole bunch of stuff on. I know if they called me and hey, Taylor, can we just front pay a minimum?
Speaker 3: Hell yeah? Yeah? Though, like he just got low balled at first and took it personal. He took a person person he didn't want to be here. That's just behind it. But the other thing is all these other receivers are getting paid. So he's like, you know, I mean, it's just it's really you just fall in line. Like they all got paid, all of them. So AJ is like, okay, what about my back?
Speaker 5: Yeah, well, I think they looked at Derek Harry as the horse, so the horse, but.
Speaker 1: Still didn't pay him very much.
Speaker 3: They did it.
Speaker 1: The shitty thing for for Derek is he got caught up in that running backs are dead, that little that.
Speaker 3: I think it's over.
Speaker 2: I mean, you see the market, the Marcus Hope, he takes a jump because these teams are going to everyone, the whole call everyone, Aaron Jones, you.
Speaker 1: Know, Josh Jacobs, Henry like all those guys went somewhere else and have had massive success.
Speaker 3: And we've seem like the comeback of the run game like all these teams. I mean, I know, Kansas City still comes out of the tunnel throwing it, but Eagles ran a fifty seven percent of the time, like you know, you got sake one. It helps, you know, but still like Baltimore Detroit, all these teams are running it far more than they were throwing it.
Speaker 2: Were you guys surprised that uh Washington didn't go for it on that opening drive on fourth down?
Speaker 5: Yeah, if you win twice already, why are you just still go for the last one just to get it.
Speaker 1: It seems like they were caught and like, Okay, we're gonna be gutsy, we're gonna be ballsy, which they've They've gone from fourth down more than neither two in the NFL.
Speaker 3: They do it two times in one drive.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I don't know if they think for themselves, like dan Quinn's like, all right, our looks probably ran out here, Let's take the points. We're in a good we're in a favorite.
Speaker 2: He's probably thinking, too, Will be able to do this all game, like if she was gonna win that game, they're gonna have to do it kind of the way they beat the Lions, like kind of stay up in points and everything else, because their defense clearly going to be able to stop the Eagles.
Speaker 3: Well, I think that's the point, Will is. If you hand it off to Saquon on the play that you're talking about behind us for sixty yards in the first player like this might be a long day. We better score touchdowns. Field goals aren't gonna get it done, right. Yeah.
Speaker 1: So you're saying that the Eagles had the first drive as opposed to the Commanders, right yeah, probably Yeah, where you see him start to panic around the third or fourth drive that they had. They go three and out and you're like, man, this is about to get out of hand, and they run the fake punt.
Speaker 3: Crazy.
Speaker 1: I look at my phone, I hear something scream.
Speaker 2: Oh oh ship okays Away is one of those cats. He's a paunter, but he's the most athletic guy in the break throw when you're when you're playing, when you're playing, when you're playing well football.
Speaker 3: He's the best ping pong player the Chargers. No, that's Dustin Hopkins.
Speaker 4: No, no, no, no.
Speaker 1: But there was a guy I thought he was at the Charges when we went there for their training camp. You were like, I play with this guy at the Redskins. He was He's good at everything.
Speaker 3: That's that's Hopkins. But he was he was second. He was like he was underneath Tressway. Trustway is a dog.
Speaker 2: His wife was an All American softball player at the University of Oklahoma.
Speaker 3: They have brothers.
Speaker 2: I'm talking pictures they got like Trestway's got it when he made that play, there's there's He's not even worried about that throw like that was. He's probably grinning when he's throwing the ball. He's such an athlete, I'm telling you, bro, he's athletic. Talking about a punter right now.
Speaker 3: He was going to make that almost couldn't wait to throw it, kind of carry out a little bit of your punt action. He was like, I got this.
Speaker 4: You know every weekend, the specially coaches asking and you think you would be good.
Speaker 3: He's just like dog, just a perfect just a perfect high pass. Nice way you want it. Yeah. The thing that's funny about that play is psychotic. Huh, it's psychotic what it is?
Speaker 5: They did not know it was coming a little.
Speaker 3: As soon as he went by him, he knew like he started looking back, he start looking for the ball as soon as he beat them, was like.
Speaker 1: Bing based off Will everything Will said that that backup tight end was shitting himself, sling this motherfucker out here.
Speaker 3: Nothing but they make noise with this, yeah, going going.
Speaker 1: Just the commanders, amazing year for them, the turn around, the fat we've talked about the show a couple of times. But all this stuff with the head office, the owner, they end up selling the team and go in and make it to the NFC Championship. Like they were playing with house money. They didn't have the defense he had done this year.
Speaker 3: But they got they got the quarterback. Like you get the quarterback there's only there's never even when this was a twelve team league, there wasn't enough good quarterbacks, right, and so like they got the quarterback and like he fixes everything the run game. You get a backup right guard in there, you know, like it doesn't matter, like they had a Brookie left tackle this year. If there's breakdowns to protection, he covers for him. If it's fourth down, he runs for it, extends it. Like you see, McCarry has been in this league for six years. He's never had a year like this. Never like he set a record for touchdowns by commander. Yeah, yeah, I saw something on Instagram and I have to work through this.
Speaker 1: But like all these mobile quarterbacks now are able to run because of that Cam Newton Tim Tebow era where it was like not everyone was still so used to the Tom Brady Peyton manning up the statute quarterback. And these guys come in like Tim Tebow obviously didn't work out in the NFL, but he had Johnny Manziel as well, like that kind of era of like hey, let's get Andrew Luck.
Speaker 3: Get these guys. They can show a little mobility, they can do a little bit more than just.
Speaker 1: Throwing the football. Now you're seeing all like these Jaden Daniels Lamars, the Patrick mahomes Is, the Josh Allens, like they are. They lean a lot on their offense, on their legs as opposed to just their arm.
Speaker 3: Well, the NFL can only take what the college game gives you, So the college games give you these guys. They're not giving you Tom Brady anymore, like that guy who's in college. They're putting their best athletes at quarterback. So that's one thing, and then the other thing is just talking to guys around the league because of these guys are just so lethal as soon as they break the pocket, Like it's changed the way you rush the passer. I think you're getting a lot more cage rushing now, Like you watch Chris Jones rush like he could probably win on the edge a lot more than But like they're content Jalen Carter. These guys are content right now, Delaney to like literally walk their man and try and keep that guy in the pocket and contain rush rather than the quick swims or the quick escapes. You know sometimes you know, you get the stunts that are working, you know, to get the guys there. But I think we're seeing a difference in the way a defensive linement a rushing. Yeah.
Speaker 1: And I think it's a good transition to go to the AFC Championship game because a lot of these bigger plays. Patrick Mahomes in one or two reads and he sees big holes and the AB or C gap kind of wiggled his way through there will get big chunk plays.
Speaker 3: Out of that.
Speaker 1: We all know that Patrick Mahomes can be a little bit lethal with the ball in his hands running it. Why aren't teams cage rushing similarly they do the Baltimore Ravens or the Well.
Speaker 3: What's interesting yesterday, Taylor is that in the first game that they won, they spied Mahomes and in that game he didn't have one run like they spied him Dorian Williams, Terrel Bernard yesterday didn't find him at all, and as soon as he knows you don't have a guy that can chase them, like he takes off with it when he sees it. And he got all those first downs and to you know, two rushing touchdowns, two rushing touchdowns.
Speaker 1: And also, like you bring up like every team runs the ball a whole lot except for the Chiefs. That the Chiefs are using their short pass game as their run down. As they're running, they just.
Speaker 3: Basic West Coast offense. And Kareem Hunt does a hell of a job. Hell of a job.
Speaker 1: But even in the in the middle of that game, quarter third and even in the fourth, like Kareem Hunt, he started get stopped a little bit. Pa Checko was kind of not even around that game until those last couple of plays in the four minutes. Like a lot of those chunks that were taken out aside from that first quarter in the second half of the second quarter was Mahomes getting out of the pocket, running, making it dancing a little bit and getting the two rushing touchdowns.
Speaker 3: Did you think like the Bills in that third quarter, they just started running the ball, like right down the field, the ran one throw, one throw right eight runs the and they ran for the touchdown. Did you think like they were taking over the game at that point. At that point I did, I did.
Speaker 1: I think, Yeah, you start to impose your will the way they did, I thought. And it wasn't like exotic type of nuns.
Speaker 3: It was zone, it was mid zone.
Speaker 1: It hand the ball off. There was nothing creative about it. They were just taking their physicality against the young physicality and they were handling business.
Speaker 2: That drive that they had almost tells you that they should have started off like they did such a good job throughout the year. It's like last week when they played Baltimore, Josh Allen went threw for like one eighty and they were great on the ground. If that's such a good bounce attack all year long. They come out those first two drives and Josh are trying to sling it and you can tell whether it's nerves moment, he's having some lackluss, he's fumbling this snap. But if you're running the football the way that the Buffalo could run the football this year with Joe Brady's the OC like you can tell on that third quarter drive they got away from that in the first quarter. They should have probably established it in the beginning of the game, like they've kind of done.
Speaker 3: All very long.
Speaker 1: Their first two drives are the same way. They ran it on first down they got three four yards. The second drive they ran on first down and got three four yards. Then they threw it two separate times after that. But you could see you could see the pressure mounting in Josh Allen's head those first couple of drives and didn't allow him to settle down. They're trying to take chunk plays. Yeah, and I know, like Joe, I like, I'm excited to see if the Chiefs can do a three p I'm gutted for the Buffalo Bills. I want it for the Bills. I want it for Josh Allen.
Speaker 3: He's been on the base. He's an awesome cat. He's like a dude's dude type of dude the man.
Speaker 1: I really just want him to get over this hump because I think they could really get it done if they can just get past the Chiefs. But you can see it that he's wearing all that pressure, all that weight on his shoulders. Like the whole week leading up, the mainstream media US we're like, hey, who has more pressure, Chiefs, the three people or the Bills to beat the chiefs and everyone's kind of leaning going, Hey, bills versus the chiefs. That's that's the thing.
Speaker 3: And you see it in his face.
Speaker 1: So if you were able to just get a couple of throws out, even if it's like a bubble scree at the ball at your hand, how does it feel slinging a little bit?
Speaker 3: And they got that. They were really they got stuffed on that one fourth and one. It just killed them. Yeah, yeah, the one that was controversial, Yeah that was a first down. But so that was the first So it's weird. Will So a couple of years ago, I remember we were having a seminar back when the Eagles first started the whole you know, tush push thing right, So should they outlaw it? Should they keep it right? So they said, well, I asked the official, like Mike Prayer, I said, you know, how do you officiate this play? Because it seemed like the whistle never blows And they said, like on that play he started going sideways. They said, as soon as they start going sideways and you're not going forward, the whistle should blow. They should stop the momentum. And so he did start because he he kind of went through the left guard hole there kind of moved it and then he started getting pushed Chris Jones. The guys started pushing them. But I don't know, like, I don't know how to I don't know how they get that play right. Sometimes with the Buffalo Bills, they suck at running that.
Speaker 1: The Chiefs looked at him and Spags goes, hey, every single time he's gonna take the snap, he's gonna take a shuffle to the left, and he's.
Speaker 3: Gonna go up the middle. But either way.
Speaker 1: But the defense, the defense has, you know, the majority of their guys gapping out A, B and C on the left side. It's like they knew what he was going to do.
Speaker 3: But the Eagles get like.
Speaker 1: Blocks are different.
Speaker 2: That's what I'm saying. The Bills suck at running it. They have their one running back back there to push him. He doesn't even really push them. Josh just tries like going to the left and do it in himself.
Speaker 3: He got like three guys behind Victory dull like the Bills almost the one time Josh went up and over and he can fumble. That's why you don't go up and over like I don't even know if he got it backward out the ball was out getting the ball back on that one.
Speaker 4: But you guys don't think so you're saying he got You're saying it wasn't a first down.
Speaker 1: I'm saying that that call could have gone either way. Whatever it was called in the field, it should have it should have stood. They called it as it was turnover.
Speaker 3: Did you not see those referees running like.
Speaker 4: And then they go backwards a little bit, get out of the way.
Speaker 3: Sideways once he got pushed.
Speaker 2: Saying one guy was saying it was the first running.
Speaker 3: There's no question, like they came in opposite. Yeah, they was on the line.
Speaker 1: The other one was inside the line. The one that was on the line over one that would have given the first down. Chiefs player in the way, he has to move around that and when he re establishes his walk, he's in a complete different spot.
Speaker 3: I get it.
Speaker 1: I understand that.
Speaker 2: But but I'm just saying that I think the entire year of the Chiefs, this team could get away with murder.
Speaker 1: That's referee, That's where That's where I'm sitting back on. Let's let's pump the brakes, because I agree the entire year the Chiefs have had calls go their way one hundred times, every like every single time chefs this game. If I were to say, hey, you're gonna be one like U one for five on third down on short yards third down, you're gonna go You're gonna go h for two and two point conversions. You're gonna have your first drive is gonna be you could have thrown two picks in three plays, and the Chiefs had the most razor sharp first drive I've ever seen. If I were to tell you that without giving you context, which team is going to win the team that has a razor sharp first drive. I mean, it's not like the Bills were just like having massive chunk plays and then they were getting called back or they would.
Speaker 3: That at all. But you you murder a drive because that is a pivotal point in the game.
Speaker 1: The pivot point of the game, and that are in a pivot point of the game. When Josh Allen has that incredible throw I can't remember the receiver's name, he makes a great catch and the flag comes out, my first thought was here we go chief stuff. That call was on the Chiefs defense, and so it's like it seemed like they were calling it equal, if not over correcting a little bit against the Chiefs, like we kind of talked about before.
Speaker 3: That's what the one stat that stills out there, Tayler. I think it's it's it's correct too. In the three Super Bowl wins the Chiefs have, they don't have one holding call. They don't have one holding call by any offensive line.
Speaker 1: They had a bunch that against the lost the Tampa Bay and then the one against the Eagles, where was ticky tech And it's again, by the book, it's a cret call.
Speaker 3: But that little hole, that little ground.
Speaker 2: Was Yeah, when they kind of got them a couple of years ago, that was extremely controversial, like it was a ticky tack call.
Speaker 4: But also it's like, yeah, if you go buy the buy the book, that technically is a penal.
Speaker 3: It blows my mind.
Speaker 2: Man.
Speaker 3: And here we are again.
Speaker 1: Here we are again.
Speaker 3: We are.
Speaker 1: Unless there's a meteor, the Chiefs are probably going to be Super Bowl champions.
Speaker 3: I don't know.
Speaker 2: Personally, Personally, I think I'm taking the Chiefs. I think I think I'm but the Eagles the way he was explaining it to them defensively, like this is a different this is a different team. And if you look at the if you look at the Chiefs. They've only scored over thirty points like two games this year last that was one of them.
Speaker 3: Like they have they don't have this high powered offense. Like, well, the one thing that Eagles eliminate is your quick game. Any hitches, any screams outside they you know, there was an old saying like you step up to clean it up, you back up, you give it up. Like their rookies quinyon Cooper de Jene, like it doesn't matter who it is, Like they attack all those plays, right, and they attacked him yesterday, like they didn't get anything off those quick screens.
Speaker 2: You see that play that Cooper Dejeene made. It was either Cooper or Ryan. I can't tell the whites out there, but they were in the they were in the yeah, yeah, but they were in that bunch and they threw a quick screen out to the outside of Cooper Dejien is the only guy on the point. Man just kind of throws Crowder aside and mix the play in the back. Well, that was a two point conversion. Yeah, that was a two point That was two point conversion. I think there was another one in the middle of the field.
Speaker 3: Well, he makes it where he they got the fumble.
Speaker 5: It was the fumble because yeah, yeah, yeah.
Speaker 1: The announcers go, well, he is known for having little hands. I'm thinking, man, yeah, they go. Echo has always had of trouble with the receiving because.
Speaker 2: But Crowder, if the receiver crowded just blocks or gets in the way of Cooper, Cooper is just by himself down there and makes a play by him.
Speaker 3: He got a defense, man, they have a defense. They have incredible He lines up in a too deep shell every play and then you don't know what they're doing until the snap, like he just keeps you guessing not did he give you anything away.
Speaker 1: That's the most exciting thing watching football now is the chess game between two coordinators.
Speaker 3: I agree in it a lot.
Speaker 1: And in the AFC Championship, you could see them kind of look over the side, you see the shell and they're going in their checking place. They're coming back, they're reloading the play like that's a fun pre style thing to watch.
Speaker 3: But that's so that's you know, you're gonna get a lot of that Super Bowl cent You have spags here, you have kell more like they're gonna be that. That's the chess match right there. He's got the smallest play sheet. You know, he's like some people got in New Jersey, you know, diner right there, they're calling plays from Spags had the sheet that's like half of this right here. Was like, how many different pressures do you have on there? Yeah?
Speaker 1: Well, and to dial up that corner blitz on that fourth down for Josh All, who, by the way, put like hero throw.
Speaker 3: Hey, that's one thing that we're missing here is should have caught that Reactions reactions like once you watch the replayer like, oh he should have picked that ship.
Speaker 1: I'm like now to go into I don't think this game was a fly like was for the Chiefs from an NFL standpoint the way we've been seeing it the entire year. But you did see in that play King Kate he almost caught the ball and a flag came out and.
Speaker 3: They picked they picked it up because we know what the flag was.
Speaker 1: It was it to.
Speaker 3: The super Bowl. As soon as he didn't catch it, they wiped it off. Yeah yeah, because.
Speaker 2: Taylor Swift like effect, I think you got to homes and I think last year is too much money.
Speaker 3: This year, I feel like it's more three p effects.
Speaker 5: You know, how many people gonna go to the game, and I mean she's going you know how many fans are about to be at the game again?
Speaker 3: Like Las Vegas?
Speaker 5: Last year, Las Vegas was like eleven they made eleven billion in one day, bro, And.
Speaker 3: You just put it in Vegas every year, every year.
Speaker 2: You guys, you guys, you guys think this this matchup is kind of the worst one for viewership.
Speaker 1: Well, we talked about it last week.
Speaker 4: Why fatigue because you got you just got the Chiefs and you got the Eagles.
Speaker 3: It's like to twice and what three years? Three years fan base crazy were there? If the Bill.
Speaker 1: You put up that map for America, it's like who's cheering for who? And it'll be like Chiefs red, Eagles are green, and then like gray is just like the like whoever else it's like Chiefs where the Chiefs are the Eagles, and then everybody else is like we don't really care.
Speaker 3: Yeah, like you would have loved to see the Bills. Everybody commander.
Speaker 2: What's going off the Bills In the early nineties when they went to four Super Bowls in a row. The continued story of that is every team they lost to is from the NFC East. So the Bills would have been playing an NFC East That is sick.
Speaker 1: I did not know that.
Speaker 3: Yeah, they had. They lost the Dallas twice Washington, and then what was the was Dallas the third? They lost the Dallas. Dallas went to the Super Bowl a lot in the nineties. Yes, but the Dallas went back to back Super Bowls. Then they they the command Redskins beat them in Minnesota that year. And then I forget who their fourth defeat was. Did the Giants? Was it the Giants go in the early nineties? No, you got LT just saying hey, you got LT. They probably Yeah, they went nineteen ninety the Giants one right down the Giants. Ye, yeah, that was the first one. Yeah.
Speaker 1: Heartbroken for the Bills man, Yeah, Harbor was most happy for the Commanders in a completely different sense. But they got smiles in their faces this morning when we get the trash bags out in the locker.
Speaker 3: Yeah. Mean you got Jane Daniels there, Yeah, I mean the only person.
Speaker 1: I mean Bobby Widen And I feel bad for him because he might he could be done.
Speaker 3: He probably he'd probably be done or not. He won't be with he got one he got two, right, Yeah, he got one or did he get one with the Rams.
Speaker 1: I was just thinking that, But they didn't go that year.
Speaker 5: No, No, I don't think so.
Speaker 3: That was last year. That was last year. I don't think so. Yeah.
Speaker 1: Man, both great, I mean not both great games. That AFC Championship was let me tell you, let me ask you this. When was it the Bills ring to play and then they someone challenged it? No, the Chiefs werean to play. Then they ran another play and then they decided to challenge the.
Speaker 3: Previous Yeah, yeah, I didn't. I didn't understand. I don't understand that. All that's rule penalty on that play because if there's a penalty on the play, then the play doesn't count.
Speaker 1: So that was the play that worthy came down catch, It came down ball, ends up touching, but it was defensive holding on whoever's covering Kelsey. I think was the more handlet. Yes, so they run another play. I believe it's incomplete or it's a touch. I can't remember the results. And Buffalo challenges, but Buffalo challenges where it was an interception or not. But it's like that doesn't it doesn't matter. It would have been a penalty. Either way, you're getting a new set of downs. Regardless, it was a very weird sequence events.
Speaker 3: Do you recognize that no tweet? But I wasn't. That catch was unbelievable though the catches Was that a catch?
Speaker 1: Ball hit the ground?
Speaker 3: Did he hit the ground? Yeah? Oh?
Speaker 1: They when they showed that tip of the ball hits the ground and Worthy's got one hand on it, and then the defensive player has two hands on it.
Speaker 3: I forget Baldy could be compromised. What do you mean he's with the NFL network that you might have to say like, oh yeah, I just right, it was a catch. I don't know right here will I just like I'm questioning the same things. Man.
Speaker 1: So you think, like obviously Philly has the recipe to beat the Chiefs.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, so you think I said? I said on a podcast before the playoffs started that the Eagles go four to oh in the postseason. Like I thought they were just better in the trenches than everybody. They do have, like just look at this, Like their center has got a bad back, all right, who knows? Jargon's got one of these like he needs he's probably gonna get an operation. I don't know, Like, but it's bad. So he doesn't play so now they move the left guard to center. Right said, he gets hurt, like he's limping, he's on one leg. He can't even stand up right, So now they got to put Jurgons back in the game. You're playing a second year left guard. Like this stuff has been going on throughout the year, like nothing matters, Like they just still keep Like most offensive lines, if they lose a guy or two guys like they fall.
Speaker 1: Usually your sixth guy is an adequate football player, but you lose a lot of I don't want to beat this struggles. I know a lot of seven and eighth guys, but like that seventh to eighth guy on your offensive line is like, we got to get through a game with this guy. We got to get through a game. But it seems like the Eagles can just kind of keep him coming.
Speaker 3: Well they McKay becked him right, who's spent three injury marge years with the Jets. Yeah, bit of a bust. All of that. He's never played guard in his life. Nobody ever asked him to play guard. Didn't know if he could play guard. He goes in there, guy's he's a Pro Bowl guard to me, Like, I don't seen nobody beats him and he's his power is like unmatched.
Speaker 1: He's a different he's a different type of human being. And you're talking about trunches in run game, like what you need to win a championship on the offense side of the ball. That Eagles have that over Chiefs.
Speaker 2: And if you had a quarterback who's not going to turn the ball over and he doesn't have to be superman to win the game.
Speaker 3: So if you look at Jalen Hurts, me everything I got, chief then you if you take Jalen Hurts out of that last Commander game week sixteen where he got he's thirteen and oh his in that run thirteen and oh since the bye week and he's thrown one interception in those thirteen games.
Speaker 1: The yeah, the Eagles, you're going Chiefs, aren't you? Well probably, yeah, I'm going to go Chiefs. But to argue against that, just for the sake of conversation, the Eagles seem like they were playing that game knowing they were winning the game the whole entire time. The move with Jurgons keeping him, he was there and just in case of emerger, he goes in. Yeah, he ends up going in landon Dickerson he's like he knows he's got he's got a play to help Jurgerons out because the two to go to the Super Bowl, Saquon Barkley. They pull him out at the right time. But all of Jalen hurts the runs. A lot of times you've seen him lower the shoulders and fight for extra yards. Anytime the play was over for.
Speaker 3: Him slid down. It was it was one year going to be help.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and that that's where you could see Philly having it like Kellen Moore versus Bags, Well, what do you bags?
Speaker 3: It's hard to blitz the way Spags does if you're just running the ball down their throats. That is true. You just stay with it kind of Again, the.
Speaker 1: Chiefs have the athletes on the yes, they have the athletes in the outsie to match up one on one with their receivers and so you're able to load that box a little bit more.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but this is a different offensive line too. Like a lot of times, it's like you can almost overload one side. Put put Chris Jones by himself somewhere else. Who you're gonna match Chris Jones up against probably gonna be somebody from the inside because it is gonna be Lane Johnson's gonna be my allotta like they got they have such a gaff.
Speaker 3: I'm the Chiefs.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna tell Chris Jones, hey, you're not playing. You're playing on the outside unless we're in these packages, but you're still on the inside. You're running rushing against those.
Speaker 3: That's where it goes. Though. He goes where he thinks he can win. I don't think he thinks he can beat Malata or Lane, right, so he'll stay inside. Probably when did it was?
Speaker 1: It was JJ Watt the first person that started doing that where he would kind of go down the line on the five and say, oh, hey, who's having a Bruce Smith?
Speaker 3: But before that, Bruce Smith did that. Bruce Smith, Yeah, he'd got a guy. Remember one time I had to go in and play center. I was in Indianapolis. We played him twice a year and like the center got hurt. So I go from guard to center and as soon as I get there, Bruce Smith comes to visit me. You know, like I'm snapping and a shotgun on the first play and Bruce is like cock on my snapping hand. Yeah, and I'm like ship this.
Speaker 1: Mother, get back as quick, pop in the in the middle of the forehead back to the quarterback speaking pops of the four Jaalen car, Oh my god, and also just binking the what was it the steps w w E like just yeah, He's.
Speaker 3: Like, I'll take the penalty. Took the center down. He's so violent. Showed the play this morning, like they had a play where they were gonna wham him with the with the running back. He literally jumped over the waver, jumped over the the wham like I've seen tackles do everything in his business plane. I haven't seen a tackle jump over a block like that. He's like in mid air, like off the turn bar.
Speaker 1: Whim is the dumbest play to me, I hate the hate. I think it's so My experience with the whim is t f ls. It's always a tend or a full back trying to slash the nose. They get in and bounced off.
Speaker 3: And then that was a big Belichick plays when they went on that Super Bowl run, they were a big day.
Speaker 5: You're for the wamr a lot too when I was there.
Speaker 1: I love my I love power, I love counter, I love perimeter plays.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but that wham everybody has his play now it's called I called triple trap double scoop. So you have you have the wham block, you have the guard block, and you have the tackle blocking out, so you get three three traps and then you have the two inside scoops on the linebackers and like, I just see this play getting busted and pop like left and right. Yeah.
Speaker 2: There's a lot of times too when you're in the zone scheme and you just have a tighten and sift across your eyes as a backer, everybody's looking to go get back, get back, and then once people catch you on the wams start coming into the equation because it emulates the tight end going across your send back to the other guy. But really against the wham, you have to go straight down that tackle.
Speaker 5: Well, it depends, it depends ours depends who you wham and what technique they was in. That's the That's what the Titans made it more difficult because we had to read the technique. We will motion and cross and be like, okay, I got the three, Now you gotta wham that three. But if it was if he wasn't in the three, you wham what the nose? Yeah, So it was like you had to know who to wham.
Speaker 1: Right when you're an emotion going across and sometimes in your emotion they bumped.
Speaker 3: So yeah, so that used to throw you.
Speaker 5: I just kind of wait to see who the line was gonna let free.
Speaker 1: I love teams to do basic things, elite with a little bit of windows, a couple of emotions, slash a guy. At the end of the day, you're running inside zone, you're running duo dose, those types of things.
Speaker 3: That's awesome.
Speaker 1: It's also the world I grew up in, where you're making basic things look a little bit more exactly at the end of the day, it's this play.
Speaker 3: That's the stuff that I like. A lot of cheese out there in this world. Man, a lot of big game.
Speaker 2: Where are you going? Chiefs favored by one and a half. The over under on this game is forty nine and a half. I'm taking the Chiefs, Chiefs. I'm taking the Chiefs.
Speaker 3: We know your because I want to see a repeat. I love to see it.
Speaker 1: It's history.
Speaker 3: It's uh.
Speaker 1: We walked into the AFC Championship and I said, I want the Bills to win this game. And if the Bills don't win, I'm going for the Chiefs.
Speaker 3: I'm going for the Chiefs. My worst case scenario was Chiefs Eagles. Is the is the last three peat in any sport? Was it the Lakers? Did the Lakers win three championships in a row? I'm not guys, oh a, yeah, yeah, yeah yeah.
Speaker 2: Fireball The ball z Pro Pick of the Week is sponsored by Fireball fire Balls. A perfect shot for game day, whether you're buying the Sneaky Litt Shooters before going into the stadium or going big with the Fireball cake for your tailgate. Whether it's a pre game shot and the tailgate lot or a celebratory touchdown shot at the bar.
Speaker 3: No matter what, it's guaranteed doing Nichel game day.
Speaker 1: Another thing about the Chiefs too, is I love a good story. I love storylines. And the thought of Travis Kelcey hanging it up after this game, achieving the first thing ever in the NFL in NFL history.
Speaker 3: That's special to me. I mean, dude, he's gotta retire, he retire iron after this year.
Speaker 1: You look at Jason Kelsey, you get a dynasty bro Like you look at Jason Kelsey.
Speaker 3: If you go back, would you play one less year?
Speaker 5: It's different with Jason. Jason was in the trenches. I feel like Kelsey still got a couple of more years in them.
Speaker 3: He might. He definitely feels a lot better with Jason.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm saying at the same time, he's like he's got too two receptions last.
Speaker 3: Yame be the only person not really like. But he's got the record for the most postseason touchdowns, no doubt.
Speaker 1: No, he's a first off, but he's just the greatest time of all times. That doesn't think he's achieved all of the things. Why not go out on a three point well?
Speaker 3: Yeah, I mean I do think some people can stay at the party too long. Yeah. And the fact that him and his brother got all these things set up, you know, production, he got billion dollars from Pier.
Speaker 1: I mean the commercial he's got so much money is an issue for the biggest star in the world.
Speaker 3: No, I mean he could just go be the you know, the next action hero whatever they're going to do with them. Yeah.
Speaker 1: I just you've done it all, man, You've done it all, You've achieved it all.
Speaker 3: Like, why not? That's definitely a discussion. Yeah, have this game's got Eagles all over it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and that's why everyone watching, that's why you go cheap I should line of scrimmage.
Speaker 2: I like the Eagles defense. I like the Eagles running game. I like the Eagles. The only thing that is up for argument is really the quarterback position. They got Patrick Mahomes, but Jalen Hurts again to this point, thirteen games, one interception, you got somebody who doesn't turn the ball over. You're not gonna really stop Saquon barklaying this rushing attack. In my opinion, maybe they might. They do have a good run defense, but I just feel like all like you look at the perma players on the outside, Devonte Smith, A J. Brown, you got the right end, got her like, they just have so many weapons.
Speaker 3: Their roster is better.
Speaker 4: And I know again to me, you get caught up in the fascination of three peat and everything else.
Speaker 3: Thiss got Eagles. Who do you think the biggest star of this game is? Do you think it's Mahomes or do you think you Couon Barkley? And February ninth, guess what Saquon bark his birthday is? Yeah, what's your tenor age? What? Twenty eight?
Speaker 1: Born in ninety seven? I saw the same thing born in ninety.
Speaker 3: Seven, So whatever that is, okay? Twenty eight, twenty years old, twenty eight still got.
Speaker 5: It young, but not just bro I mean traveling third or two.
Speaker 3: No, Travis is older than me.
Speaker 1: He's yeah, no, he's thirty six thirty Oh okay, yeah, who you got, Donny?
Speaker 3: Eagles. I know I shouldn't go against the Chiefs.
Speaker 5: I've said this multiple times, but again, I think the Eagles are the better team here.
Speaker 1: You you never bet against the champ until the champ gives.
Speaker 3: You a reason against Trust me. We say this every week. Say what happens every week? I lose?
Speaker 5: Yeah, but at some point, at some point records last week, they're not telling it.
Speaker 3: Not good? Okay, okay, I mean because I think one's business. No, you probably hit one. Then you go Bills and Bills and Eagles. So one on one, it's one and one that bet the Chiefs.
Speaker 2: It's like we everybody kind of said the things of like, hey, three p the Eagles. I was like, hey, Eagles A probably gonna win this game. But I'm recommanders. But I'm still And also what.
Speaker 1: I say in the regular season, Bills beat the Chiefs in regular.
Speaker 3: Season four they need to do next year sit all their starters. Bills just sit all their stars don't win. The Chiefs loose, you lose. You've now flipped. You guys have the biggest omen for who's gonna win this game? Right over the wall right, I'm looking at Rocky Likes. It's Rocky town Man. There you go, There you go, Rocky's right there, there you go.
Speaker 1: Here's another omen for the last two and a half years. Will Compton's that the Chiefs are dead. They're dead, They're always under dead. And has willed they I guarantee the Chiefs locker room. There's a picture of Will Compton someone with his old teeth and they're like, this motherfucker is the reason why we're gonna win the Super Bowl.
Speaker 2: Drew Trank, Will tweeted, tweeted at me last night says Compton loves the Chiefs.
Speaker 3: He's gonna be talking about all week on bus.
Speaker 4: Because he goes.
Speaker 2: He goes there for everybody saying the referees, YadA, we staying on business and I just put business and it was just a penalty flag the business written on it.
Speaker 3: Is that one of the greatest signings though, the chief signing. Drew trankle bro he's been he's un chargers because when he was on the Chargers. Who is he with then? Who is the guy next to him? Well, they had the guy from Kenneth Murray, Kenneth Murray. Yeah, yeah, he's had a hell of dude Bolton too, that he made like it was it.
Speaker 2: Was it knocks where he it's a good ball and it's over the middle and Bolton just plays his arms, he catches the ball. Bolton plays off the field. They play every every play. Yeah, they have good they have good backers. Shout out Drew. Maybe next year on the Old White team. That's probably where he's probably projecting because he was on the Old White team.
Speaker 1: Yeah, probably Chiefs Eagles, Eagles.
Speaker 3: Eagles, Yeah, Eagles, And I just thought that. But but for good reason though, Taylor, like honestly, like they're better in the trenches. That's where these games are won. Like they're just better than the Chiefs are right there.
Speaker 1: I don't disagree with anything I said. I know coaching wines.
Speaker 3: Better the run games. But if you said Andy Reid Nick Sirianni, right, I mean, you know, like there's certain things that definitely I don't think people are gonna question, you know, the game plan.
Speaker 2: You just all game defense, you got that great defense in Philly. It's all about, Hey, when Xavier Worthy's in where he's lined up here, here's when he's motion. Here's the big motion tendency you always gotta be aware of.
Speaker 1: Here's here's the thing you bring up that Andy Reid's and the other other things saying, when Xavier Worthy is here, they're gonna think X, Y and Z and that is a reed above everybody else.
Speaker 3: And you got two weeks of prepare so you have to do that right, Like when.
Speaker 1: When Alabama was relevant. It's like Nick Saban, if he is a month to prepare for.
Speaker 3: You, like that you get going to beat you. You give him a pint of hogging doss and like you know, and let him burn the midnight. Like that guy is chickling like nobody else. Yeah, that's why all these all these guys that leave Andy Reids nest on offense, like they're never really successful because none of them have the mind of Andy. Like there's never like most teams, they have a playbook, we work out of the playbook. We'll we'll tinker a little bit, and he's playbook. It's just it's it's never ending, right, Like it's a constant. It's just concepts. It's concepts. Like where was Juju Smith Schuster all year all year? Like here he is an r p O right down the middle of the field.
Speaker 1: Hollywood Brown, I Collarbonember fourteenth comes back. He's kind of the hour is he around? Like when you're utility guy? Is DeAndre Hopkins?
Speaker 3: You're in a good spot. Yeah, you're in a good spot. Just just the only for DeAndre if the walls don't, just make sure you catch it, Like that's all He's got.
Speaker 1: To need you to get Yeah, and he's gonna get He he understands the soft points of the the ability to beat guys in man coverage.
Speaker 5: Cay look for Travis Skills have a big game.
Speaker 3: He will have a touchdown in the Super Bowl. I mean, you made that bad last week.
Speaker 4: It's perfect time and to get into our our big game.
Speaker 2: MVP brought to us by Draftking this matchup for Super Bowl fifty nine and set the clock is ticking to get your picks in. I've already locked in a few prop bets of my favorite only on the sports book. I use my partner DraftKings Sports Book. Right now, new customers will get two hundred dollars and bonus mets instantly after betting just five dollars, fade or follow all your favorite Barsol personalities picks in the Barstol Betting group. On DraftKings sports book app, check out the special under super Bowl fifty nine markets exclusively on DraftKings. Use code locker at sign up. That is code Locker. The crown is yours, so fellas.
Speaker 3: Super Bowl MVP.
Speaker 5: I'm going Eagles, so I'm gonna have to go with Jalen.
Speaker 4: You going Jalen, See, I'm going to Eagles, but I'm going safety.
Speaker 1: But I think quarterback if the Eagles when it's going to be because of Saquon Bark, Yeah, you think so, he's gonna have at least one would think.
Speaker 3: So, buddy, he's done rush for yeah one yea.
Speaker 5: I know, but you know, Jalen the quarterback. So sometimes I just feel like the quarterback.
Speaker 3: I think I wouldn't surprise me a safe one. Just take a scream and just take it to the house like just little things. He said, you get him in the open field right now, He's just making every right cut, every right move, and nobody could catch him. He's this is the first time really in his whole career has been healthy start to finish. He hadn't been nicked up by anything like he gets two weeks around. Yeah, he was a couple of drives, like just a cramp. What was that showed down in the middle. You can't run that.
Speaker 1: Well, I'm not saying I'm not a doctor. Well, I'm not out here saying he has an actual strain. I'm saying he's out the there gun after one drive. Something's obviously bothering him in the calf.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but I'm saying it's it's not a bicycle too. I saw him on a bicycle, on a bicycle yesterday. Yeah, he was in the bike sixty. He's got to week now.
Speaker 5: It was after he took on that block in the middle, and then that's when he went out and started messing with his calft.
Speaker 3: He picked up that blitz where he did he Bobby?
Speaker 1: You know?
Speaker 3: Yeah, he bodied them. I posted.
Speaker 2: That.
Speaker 3: I posted that. He like, did you didn't mention that the guard freaking shove me to to He sent me up as well on the list. While I did the top five linebackers, you didn't put him on. Oh he might have been fourth or fifth or maybe not, And I'm just thinking like, yeah, I mean, Jesus, they all take that, they take the post. Yeah, yeah, he takes that's all right. So you're one one, take one, all right. I'll take obviously the Pat Mahomes Chief swing m v P. The Chiefs Chiefs win. Yeah, I'll say past the m v P.
Speaker 1: Was there anybody else that you think, oh, they could take the m v P? Because I don't think there's gonna be one receiver that.
Speaker 5: Travis Travis, Travis, if you have a hell of a game, Travis definitely.
Speaker 4: Or Chris Jones, well yeah, boy defender.
Speaker 5: Yeah, but did you see how many sacks that man had? He Yeah, that was in a great fashion. I mean, you're gonna win it when you do something like that.
Speaker 1: I hope we get Cam Newton for an interview in the Super Bowl because I love to talk about him not diving on that fumble.
Speaker 3: He talked about it all the time. I know. But what you said, what are you saying.
Speaker 5: About to get hurt or break his hand or something like, it's the Super Bowl, You've got to be able to go.
Speaker 3: To break my hand? Just brutal.
Speaker 1: We feel good. We are jumping the bus right now.
Speaker 2: Yeah, big hugs, tiny kisses, comment, subscribe, good luck,