Speaker 1: Hey, talk them back.
Speaker 2: Yeah, they talk better than they excited. These are the radio blogs on the Fred Show.
Speaker 3: So about fifteen minutes away from the lady's keyword to get you to secrets, Mirabella in Cancun, seven day vacation, all expenses Paid'll hook you up. You got to leave us a talk back message with that keyword, and that is coming up at a minute, Caylan, take it away.
Speaker 1: Thank you, dear blog.
Speaker 4: So I have a question for you guys, and it's about a friend of mine named Maelon Okay, And Maelan is single, you know, on the streets, and Maelan is starting to you know, dabble here, a little dabble there. Now one of Mayelan's past excess from a while ago has reached out. Now the issue is when we dated the first time, I Kiki and I always say like timing is definitely a big issue, and there are some other factors that it just it didn't work out.
Speaker 1: It didn't mean there weren't feelings.
Speaker 4: There, but I also would say that Maelan was a little bit more ready to like take it the long haul. Then this person was okay, okay, and so it kind of just it ended and it's okay, all good. Well, recently this person has reached back out and is now all of a sudden ready for all of the things. Okay, Now do we think someone can really change? Do we think that you give this person another chance? Or do we think that Malan should never go back and always go forward and talk to the accountant.
Speaker 3: The only problem for Malan was that this person didn't want to commit forever.
Speaker 2: That was the only.
Speaker 4: Issue, just places in our lives that it wasn't. We couldn't take it to like marriage and kids, which is what I would have wanted. And this person expressed to Mailan that they wanted that with them, but it wasn't the time.
Speaker 3: Me.
Speaker 2: I don't like. I don't like going back to axis. I don't.
Speaker 3: I think the same issues always rear their heads. I think timing is a thing, and I'm sure there are people listening who can be like, well, but so and so called me ten years later and it worked out. Yeah, maybe maybe, But I don't. I don't like going backwards. I feel like in my experience, no matter what the issue was, the issue.
Speaker 2: Represents itself.
Speaker 1: So you think it's never a good idea to revisit.
Speaker 3: I think it's odds are not great. No, no, and then that's just my personal experience too. And I hope you tell Meylan that.
Speaker 2: I said that.
Speaker 4: Well, I'm going to tell her I'm taking notes on what you guys think because she's she's curious, she needs help.
Speaker 2: The thing about X is that amazed me by the way.
Speaker 3: And this is a little bit of an offshoot, but like I always, I always hear from the ones from the past. They always come back, they always come back, And the ones that seem to be the most aggressive are the ones that did the worst stuff, as if I somehow forgot that you're an awful human being.
Speaker 2: Like, well, I don't know why you won't talk to me. I know.
Speaker 3: I know why, but it's like, why would you think I would like, like how much of a narcissist are you?
Speaker 2: You know what I mean?
Speaker 3: Like you you did all this stuff and then you're like, I don't know why I won't talk to me anymore. I you know, it's like, because like what's wrong with you? So I kind of wonder, like are we being? And it can also it can be sort of it could be fun to think about the good times with the person from the past, and then you don't reflect as much on the bad times because it's been a little while and you're single and it's a known factor. So you're like, well, I know what i'm getting here, and maybe this was good and that was good, and you remember those things. And then as soon as you get back together or as soon as start hanging out again, and all the newness, the new knewness, wears off, then the old things re emerge and you're like, well, now I understand why it didn't work, because I have a tendency to only remember the good stuff. Yeah, like especially when I was the one who didn't act. Yeah, like when I was the one who didn't move things forward. And then I see someone happy doing the thing that they wanted to do with me, but they're doing it with someone else. Then all I torture myself with all the good reasons why I should have been that guy, only for me to then realize, no, wait a minute, here the reason. And occasionally you get the shot to do it again, yeah, and then it's like, oh, now I remember why this didn't work the first time.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 4: The difficulty with this person is so that person was put in a certain category by Maelan not ready, not going to be ready, not an option for long term.
Speaker 1: So Maelan was thinking maybe maybe you know.
Speaker 4: We get a little littled at all just because you know them and it's your eggs and then you know what you're gonna get. But now that there's like this person is bringing feelings and emotions into it, then I would not be able to like do that and su that.
Speaker 1: So it's interesting how.
Speaker 3: Long ago was this that you that Maelan experienced this gentleman for the first time. Experience for the first gentleman might be generous, but.
Speaker 1: I think maybe like twenty one.
Speaker 2: So it's been five years.
Speaker 1: Yeah, okay, yeah, I.
Speaker 3: Mean it's people do change and people can realize what they've missed.
Speaker 2: But I also think sometimes.
Speaker 3: The things again, I think maybe you it seems like a good idea, then you're remembering certain things and maybe not all the things.
Speaker 1: Okay, so don't even entertain it, you think.
Speaker 2: I feel like.
Speaker 3: Moving forward is always the best plan, but I could be wrong about that. I was just a bunch of texts about this. I was told that going back to an X is like microwaving micro microwaving.
Speaker 2: McDonald's French fries.
Speaker 3: Was. Another person says, can definitely go back for the right person if timing was off, but also plenty of fish in the sea. I believe Tay Swift taught us that's digging in the trash.
Speaker 1: Her brother says that, yes, yes.
Speaker 3: Why is there we end when talking to the third person with regards to Meylan, I don't.
Speaker 1: Yeah, my bad, yeah.
Speaker 3: No, friend, I think she should give it a try. It doesn't hurt to try, and if it doesn't work out the second time around, then you know, was never meant to be. But if it doesn't work out, it could be one of the most I guess If it does work out, it could be one of the most beautiful things. He doesn't want to argue with her over this, But what else.
Speaker 2: Is he not?
Speaker 3: Is this the same text? I can't tell this is the same day. No, this is a different day. If those were the reasons, one hundred percent go back? Oh move forward, Never go back. I mean this is going on and on.
Speaker 5: Well you know me, I say, do it for the plot, you know, so I'm ready to get hurt again.
Speaker 1: What do you have to lose?
Speaker 5: Like, just do it, my heart, Well, you'll get it back. But like some timing can be a real thing. And if timing was the only issue that you all experienced, then why not try it again if he was a decent person and you felt love there, and maybe give it another try, because I do think men sometimes are not ready, or they think they're not ready until they see you with someone else or they realize what they've lost.
Speaker 1: It's very interesting. I just started to feel great again, and then here comes melan.
Speaker 4: Just started to feel great again, and then here comes someone.
Speaker 1: They always come back now, even guys they called me crazy. You know, you come back for seconds, so they always come back.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I don't know. I don't like it.
Speaker 1: Pe a man now says the married woman as a child.
Speaker 2: It's fun.
Speaker 3: I don't know, Like I'm just from the male perspective. I'm trying to think, like I've seen people break up or become single again. Then I light up and I'm like, ah, here we go, here's my shot. But really it's it's typically the same issues over and over again. And I think a lot of it has to do with the you know the fact that dating apps are a numbers game and and and you have to work really hard at it, and you and people don't want to, and they don't have the best experience with them. So it's like, well, here's a known factor and this was okay, and that was okay, so I'll go to it.
Speaker 2: Kind of it can be kind.
Speaker 3: Of emotionally lazy, I think to go backwards because then you're not you don't have to do the work to go forwards, you know what I mean? Because I don't know. I just I just think what's meant to be. I don't know if I believe what's meant to be will be, but I believe I guess.
Speaker 2: I don't know. I don't like going back to.
Speaker 1: Okay.
Speaker 3: I don't know that it's all fate related because again, you know, I don't like I don't like things that are unaccountable.
Speaker 2: I don't like, well, what's meant to be will be? Okay?
Speaker 3: So that that that and then don't get me going on this what's meant to be will be? And let them and if you wanted to, he would all these things. These are things that people say when they're not willing to be self aware.
Speaker 2: These are people.
Speaker 3: These are things that people say when they want justification for why things are happening, and oftentimes the solution might be to look in the mirror and assess oneself as opposed to continually projecting onto other people. You know, it's like if you wanted to, he would. So you're doing everything perfectly and this person is just lazy. Maybe maybe, or maybe there's something that you could be doing to attract a different kind of person, or there's something you could be doing to open yourself up a little. Maybe it's not just about everybody else all the time. So I don't like unaccountable platitudes.
Speaker 4: Okay, So you vote no, Kiki votes yes, Paulina votes no.
Speaker 1: Men ever Okay, yeah, any period,