Speaker 1: Coming up next, our final News round Up and Information Overload Hour.
Speaker 2: Yes, everyone's gonna die. That's the uh, not the big beautiful bill. According to Chuck Schumer Hakeem Jeffreys, everybody will die. I like to remember it used to be tax cuts for billionaires. Apparently nobody was buying that, tax cuts for billionaires. So now everybody's gonna die every Well, that's actually true at some point. That will actually come through at some point. But so where's it going to stop with these demigraps? Right? It's Mark Simone by the way, for Sean Hannity. Uh. Normally I'm here on seven to ten w R, our big flagship in New York. But these Democrats, it just keeps getting worse and worse and worse. Yeah, like I said, it was tax cuts for the rich. Now it's everybody's gonna die. Now they got in New York. They've nominated an actual communist, wacko nut job, and you might say, oh, what do you mean he's a communist? Listen to means of production.
Speaker 3: We have to continue to elect more socialists, and we have to ensure that we are unapologetic about our socialism. It is very critical for all of us to remember what it is that we are fighting for, and to remember that our agenda is an agenda that must not be dictated by calculus, but by conviction. And what I mean by that is that the many things that we believe, some of them are already popular in this moment right now, right If we're talking about the cancelation of student debt, if we're talking about medicare for all, you know, these are issues which have the groundswallow of popular support across this country. But then there are also other issues that we firmly believe in, whether it's BDS right or whether it's the end goal of seizing the means of production, where we do not have the same level of support at this very moment.
Speaker 2: Yeah, now, you got to be a twenty five year old Columbia graduate. I think that made any sense. We have to have calculus, not calculation. I don't know what the hell he was talking about, seize the means of our How would you like to have him make your iPhone instead of Apple? Well, he's got to be stopped. Now. Leading the effort to stop him, our former Lieutenant Governor Betsy McCoy also a great columnist and probably have seen her on TV and doing a lot of stuff part of a big growing effort called Save NYC twenty twenty five. Save NYC twenty twenty five. Let's talk to her now, Betsy McCoy, how you doing.
Speaker 4: I'm glad to be with you, Mark, And let me just clarify for everybody listening that all they have to do is go to savenyc dot org. We've simplified sayings, Oh okay. Because Ray Kelly and I who founded this together with the former police commissioner mister Saint Streets himself, we have launched a campaign called Stop the Mandani Threat, Stop the Mandanni Threat, and we are fielding people in all five boroughs to go door to door and knock on doors. We're launching a social media campaign to get the truth about this guy before he becomes the inevitable next mayor. You know, there's a lot of discussion of who his opponent is going to be, but we can't wait for that. The key here, and many political observers will tell you this is to aim all of our ammunition right now at mom Donnie quickly before people forget who he really is or fail to get out the facts. Because a Mom Donnie mayor would mean financial chaos for the city, criminal bedlam for the city. Anybody is better than Mom Donnie.
Speaker 2: Now when they go after Trump, he's a threat to democracy. Wouldn't this be a threat to democracy? Converting us to socialism? Isn't that a threat to democracy?
Speaker 4: You better, And that's a threat to anybody who owns anything, whether you own a candy store or a restaurant, or your own home, or whether you just dream of owning something. This is a consistent the Tory mayor. I was just writing a piece for the Post today on what he's going to do to property taxes. This isn't just about big real estate owners.
Speaker 5: He is going to.
Speaker 4: Raise property taxes because it's the only tax mark he has the power to raise without the state legislature that New York City controls the property taxes. The state legislature controls income taxes, for example. So he's going to go to the property taxes, the source of his cash. It already amounts to almost half of New York's revenue. And he's going to raise those property taxes. And that means the value of your home if you're can afford to hold on to it Will Plummet.
Speaker 2: I just got a property tax bill. He's going to raise it. It already got raised. If you live in New York, have you seen the property tax raised just in the last year or two. It's ridiculous.
Speaker 4: A lot he's here and that lunatic left city council are going to raise property taxes because it's the only place they can go for the money. They want the money for childcare or free buses, you name it, and there's only one place they can go for it. They're going to tax property and that means your rent's going to go up because your landlord is going to pass that tax hike on. If you have a condo or a co op, your bill is going to go up every month. It's not just building owners. Everybody is going to be paying more so so much for affordability.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's a good point. No matter where you live, your building is, apartment, building, whatever, it's on a plot of land and they'll be tax on that land that will get passed on to you. So Eric Adams says he's probably right that the Democrats have so many more registered voters that the key to this is to go out and get a million new registered voters Republicans, How do we do that?
Speaker 4: That's right? Well, in fact, that's exactly what we're doing at Save NYC. We've engaged with a really expert company. It's called Early Vote Action, and we are gonna have volunteers in all five boroughs, not just in November, we're starting next week. We're going to have them out in every borough, knocking on more doors than Mom Donnie did. He had the Democratic Socialist knocking on doors. We're gonna have volunteers and we've already had hundreds of them. Save a sign up. I hope you will come and sign up. If you're listening, sign up to be a volunteer, and we're going to flood the five boroughs with people to get out the vote and most importantly, to tell everyone the truth about this very dangerous man.
Speaker 2: Now what does that mean exactly? Knock under What will the volunteer then do when they're talking to person, try to sign them up as a voter?
Speaker 4: Yes, they're gonna for well, they're also going to explain what Mom Donnie's gonna do, for example, raise or property taxes, stop arresting people. The subways won't be safe anymore. Heath they're not very safe now, but it's going to get a lot worse. It's going to be criminal bedlam because he won't want to arrest anybody. Will wants to replace the cops with mental health professionals.
Speaker 2: Okay, but when you knock on the door and the person opens it and you'd say, I like to discuss mom dowmmy with you, they might not be that interested. But what can people.
Speaker 4: Do be very interested when they realize their wife or their mother or their children won't be safe walking to school or walking to work anymore.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but signing up people to vote? How is that done?
Speaker 5: It again?
Speaker 2: Signing up voters. But a lot of people aren't registered to vote. And that's what Adams is saying. We need to get a million more people registered or with a voter registration.
Speaker 4: There's nothing illegal about that as long as you don't prod people to vote, to register for a party or anything like that. But you can encourage them to register to vote. In fact, you know what's so good about this are so called campaign Finance Board in New York. Yeah, it's totally left wing. They only go out and encourage left wing people to vote. Right, They have all these voter engagement programs courtesy of the taxpayer, of course, repay for them. But they only courage certain groups of people to vote, groups they are absolutely sure will vote Democratics take total hopes.
Speaker 2: All right, Well, everybody pitching help. Now where do they go?
Speaker 4: Save nyc dot org. Save nyc dot org. Just seven letters and then dot org and we we will welcome your help. You can contribute, but most important, volunteer be part of this effort. This is New Yorker standing up for common sense.
Speaker 2: All right, Save nyc dot org. Everybody go sign up there and volunteer. Betsy McCoy keep up the good work. We'll talk to you again soon. Thank you, all right, take care, Save NYC dot org. Unless say you're I mean, even the very democrat. You don't want a communist, crazy socialist. Not to mention the fact he's twelve years old, he just became a citizen a few minutes ago. He's never had a job, he's never worked, he's never done any he's a legislator in the state of Semi.
Speaker 6: You know what, You're right, he should run for Congress. He's a better fit there. Yeah, but you got plenty of people like that there our state.
Speaker 2: Legislation is not like Congress. It's really kind of just a part time thing. It's not a full time job. It's just they meet once in a while. So this guy's never actually had a job. Didn't he try to be a rapper at one point?
Speaker 6: He was? His rap name was Carda Mom. That's a true story. He said, you'd like to put the spice and fish. I'm like, is this real. It's one of those things that I'm like, come on, this can't be real.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you know, he's kind of a fast talking Remember Andrew Yang when he ran smart, fast talking and Vivek Ramaswami unbelievably, But those were guys with incredible success in career.
Speaker 6: They had pedigree. This guy has pedigree, but he's hiding the pedigree to say that he doesn't have pedigree. I'm just like you, except you're not. Yeah, although you're completely not.
Speaker 2: Uh, he's not like you. He's from a wealthy family.
Speaker 7: Sure.
Speaker 6: When we took the face masks off of all of the ANTIFA protesters outside of Columbia University a year ago, if you remember, they took all those masks off and they found out who they were, and all of them were the little braddy kids of these parents all throughout. You know, the elitist in Manhattan who all went to Ivy League schools and had all this money. You know, they liked to scream against capitalism, but they liked their Starbucks and their Apple phones.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Now, here's the guy who came out, a big name New Yorker came out in support of mom dummy. It's the famous restaurant owner Keith McNally, who owns twelve of the most elitist restaurants in New York Baltasar Pastise, Minetta Tavern. These are the Tribeca Soho fanciest most elitist restaurants, where everybody fights to get a reservation, can take a year. Why would this guy want a socialist And if that's what you really believe in, why are you charging seventy five dollars for an omelet? It doesn't make any sense. But here cames out with a full endorsement. Here's another guy. This guy's a zillionaire venture capitalist, twenty seven he's endorsed him. He's a list of CEOs, but they're all young. Bradley Tusk, venture capitalist who was running the campaign for Michael Bloomberg when he ran for mayor. He's supporting mom Dommy. So there's a lot of crazy people out there. You're gonna have to join the campaign. What it was? It something? Nyc dot org, Save nyc dot org, Save nyc dot org joined the campaign. Hey, we'll take some calls in a minute. Eight hundred ninety four one. Sewan is the number. Mark simone here for Sean Hannity.
Speaker 8: Entertaining Americans and ghosts.
Speaker 7: Seann Is on, Yeah.
Speaker 8: If you're with Verizon AT and TT Mobile, you are overpaying for wireless period and of sentence, you're paying for thousands of retail stores that you're never going to go to. You're paying for unnecessary perks that you'll never use. But guess what my cell phone provider, Puretalk, they use the same five G network, the same cell towers. The only difference they don't charge you for any of the garbage. Instead, Pure Talk will give you unlimited talk, unlimited text, plenty of data, twenty five bucks a month. That's real money in your pocket for the exact same service. And guess what, you can keep your phone and your phone number. The switch is simple, fast, easy dial pound two to fifty say the keyword save now, you'll save an additional fifty percent off your first month, and you can be switched over in mere minutes. Pound two to fifty keywords save now, make the switch to my cell phone provider A Veterano and Company, Pure Talk Wireless, Buy Americans or Americans.
Speaker 2: Hey, welcome back. It's Mark Simone here for Sean Hannity. The TSA says they're no longer going to make you take your shoes off anymore. You don't have to take your shoes off when you get to the airport. Well, that's good. I think you're not supposed to announce that though to anybody, why would you celebrate We're not going to be checking shoes anymore.
Speaker 6: First of all, it's utter nonsense because it's going to take like three years to even get that to work in. And you're gonna show up and say no, it's nothing, I don't take my shoes off. They're gonna say no, it told me that you're taking your shoes off.
Speaker 2: It, Well, you know, yeah, they are going airport by airport breaking that in slowly, very strange. But uh, and your kids today, you don't remember before right before nine to eleven, you could just show up at the airport the last second, buy a ticket, jump on the plane. If it was the shuttle to Washington, you didn't need a ticket to get on the plane. You could by it on the plane. It's hard to believe you could show up at the last second, go running in jump. It was like a train.
Speaker 6: The guy utterly shocked at the way American airports are run. I have traveled quite a bit, quite a bit, and I would say in the last few months extensively, and I will tell you it is shocking. The way that people behave, the way that they act, the way that they treat the customer, the way that customers are treating each other. It is the lowest moment of humanity. I'm like, what the hell is going on?
Speaker 2: It is in fact, forget prison. Just send somebody to an area.
Speaker 6: Honestly, yes, say for you You're like, you know, I forget it. I'm good.
Speaker 2: Let's take some calls. Let's go to Chris in South Carolina. Chris, how you doing?
Speaker 5: I'm good, Mark, how are you today? Sir?
Speaker 2: Good?
Speaker 5: Hey, just wanted to make a quick comment on the Axio story about the the Democratic representative, whoever it would be, or whoever it may be that was saying his constituents or for war, and they're ready for blood and so forth. You know, it just makes me laugh. These these are children that are saying this. I mean, as I was telling the infamous Lenda there and Miss Lenda, I do apologize I didn't catch her cowthy voice at first. These kids can't even make up their mind what color hair they want, and they want to live. They want to, you know, uphold someone in a third world country, which I've been to twenty two years in the United States Marines and really can't live without electricity, Yes, sir, they can't. You know, they like you folks were saying. You know, they love their Starbucks, but you want to uphold and live like a third world country, but you go to Starbucks every day. But I figure out what it is. It's they want everyone else to live like that. They don't want to live like that. And one last comment that I thought about why you folks were talking. I just thought about it when it comes to the media and free speech in this country. What this young lady said, whoever she is, over the weekend that made the comments about the hills poor little children out here in Texas and the floods because she called them out by race. Could we not consider that a hate crime?
Speaker 2: Yeah? No, well no, because it's a Democrat saying as long as the Democrat saying it, it's okay. Republican says it. Forget crime. I forgot about the double standard.
Speaker 5: Mark. Enjoy your show, Miss Shawn Mark. You do a great job. Miss Linda. We should talk sometime you folks. Have a great day.
Speaker 2: He likes you. This guy you ever go to Starbucks?
Speaker 6: You're talking to me.
Speaker 2: No, it's talking to him. I think he's going. But uh uh, forget to forget the airport, the TSA. Go try to buy something Starbucks. You're waiting line for It's like getting coffee from the motor vehicle department. You're waiting line. Finally your order. Then that's not it. They go, Now you go wait in that line to get your coffee. Then it's like, I actually.
Speaker 6: Don't drink commedy coffee. I'm just not about it. Do you do too many protests? There's too many weird things going on.
Speaker 2: It's like Motor vehicle department, like, well, here's your temporary coffee. You'll get the real coffee and you pay like twelve dollars for a coffee for that. Anyway, we'll take a quick break and then we'll take some calls. One eight hundred nine one. Sewan is the number. One eight hundred nine one, Sean. Mark Simone here for Sean. He'll be back soon on the Sean Hannity Show. Hey, it's Mark Simone here for Sean Hannity. Normally you can hear me on seven to ten WR in New York, our big flagship station, or you can just get my podcast. It's on iHeart or any place you get podcasts. So here's some good news over at CBS. You know they're going to have a new owner. David Ellison will take over Skydance, is going to buy the whole thing, paramount CBS and he's the son of Larry Ellison to make a billionaire of an oracle thing. But David Ellison a hard working guy, top business guy, and apparently one of the things that they're saying he wants to do when he gets to CBS is clean house, especially in the news division, major overhaul of CBS News about time. First of all, nobody watches it anymore. Even the legendary sixty minutes is just a mess right now, biased crazy. They just had to settle a lawsuit with Donald Trump because they doctored up video, tampered with an election. But he wants to just clean house there. So CBS News probably most likely will get really really gutted. And you know, he's buying the network and he realizes, really the only thing the networks have anymore, viewership is way down. You know, all in network TV is only twenty five million viewers. That's it nowadays. Twenty five million watch network TV, sixty three million listen to am radio. So network TV a tiny medium. And he said the only thing they really got is football sports, especially with CBS it's football. So he wants to really concentrate on stuff like that, cut down on the news division. This Rosie O'Donnell. Remember she left the country, moved to Ireland to get away from Trump. She does not like Trump, obviously, she wants nothing to do with it, so she moved to get away from Trump.
Speaker 6: Look at this.
Speaker 2: Every day she's tweeting about Trump, she's talking about Trump, she's making videos about Trump. If you love them that much, come back and if you's all you're gonna do is talk about them all day and all night. He goes on and on and on. She's repeating every crazy, stupid Rachel Maddow lie. How Trump's horrible decisions, That's why people died in the Texas floods. I mean, this whole fake news myth.
Speaker 5: Uh.
Speaker 2: Even Schumer's doing that. Even Schumer's doing that, lying about the Texas flood. You know, it's one thing if you're Rachel Maddout, you're just a you know, a goofy TV host. But when you Schumer, you're a public official. You're not supposed to a line like that. Anyway. Let's take some calls. Let's go to Jerry, who's calling from Florida. Jerry, how you doing? Jerry, Welcome to the Sean Hannity Show. It's Florida. He probably fell asleep. It's late in the day. You know, by afternoon, they're already asleep in Florida. I know, I'm not supposed to make fun of that's not nice.
Speaker 7: Oh.
Speaker 2: I like Florida. It's very nice. There. We're just these fast talking New Yorkers. What's Liam doing. Liam's Linda's son. He's here today.
Speaker 6: Jerry says he's there. Maybe it's a New York problem. Well, I'm not running the.
Speaker 2: Jerry, are you there?
Speaker 1: Yeah, I accidentally hit the mute button with my cheek.
Speaker 9: I'm sorry.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you know what, that's one thing about the iPhone every time in the new of But the one thing they can't figure out is what why is that mutemant there? Everybody bumps into the mute button with their cheek and all of a sudden, you can't talk or hear anybody. They got to move that button.
Speaker 1: It's like the first time that's ever happened to me.
Speaker 5: It's a miracle.
Speaker 1: I figured it out.
Speaker 2: Oh no, it happens once every couple months to somebody move the mute button off the iPhone. But go ahead, Jerry, what'd you want to say?
Speaker 7: Uh?
Speaker 1: We got to due with the ruling class. And the ruling class are the judges, the DA's and the mayors and whatnot who take an oath of office then failed to uphold it, and they can cause mayhem.
Speaker 5: Within the community.
Speaker 1: So, for instance, if my wife or my daughter or grandkids or whatnot were injured or or maimed or killed by somebody that they let out because they decided that they knew better than the system. You know, they didn't want to.
Speaker 9: Uphold the law.
Speaker 1: The person broke, and they committed a crime that hurt my family, all hell would break loose. I'll tell you there would be no safe space for them.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 1: My point is if we could take away the immunity that these officials that are that have taken an oath of office, that have violated their oath of office, if we could then sue them civilly or prosecute them.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 2: The only problem if you want to sue them like here in New York, he'd end up before a left wing cook New York judge like uh, Donald Trump faced, So it might not work. That's the other thing. You have to be able to move it out of state. Even these Trump cases, if they were moved to a normal state with normal judges, no nobody would have gotten convicted of anything, but Jerry, thanks for calling a good call.
Speaker 5: Uh.
Speaker 2: You know this Andrew Cuomo, former governor of New York. He's the guy who's done more of this kooky left wing stuff. He's the guy that pushed through this no bail, no jail, let all the criminals out. There's video of him. He's not gonna he's not gonna be the candidate. But there's a video of him bragging about this. No bail, no jail. He's the guy that closed prisons and let the prisoners out, the video of him bragging about it. Uh, he's the guy that he changed the parole board. He took off everybody and put on the most left wing cooks. They've let out every criminal they can. They've let out forty three cop killers. This is Andrew Cuomo, and in New York they call him the moderate. Its unbelievable. Let's go to Rich in Pennsylvania. Rich, how you doing, Bom, I'm doing good.
Speaker 1: Mark at the Top.
Speaker 10: I used to live in New York. I was stationed on Governor's Islands eighty.
Speaker 1: Five eighty six.
Speaker 2: Were you in the Coastguard?
Speaker 10: Coastguard?
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, you're.
Speaker 10: From Jersey originally. But I told Linda on my refrigerator it might have been six eight months ago. Linda said on the show, and she hates everybody equally. And I called in to let her know and to let you know and to let Sew know that I still have this hosted on my refrigerator.
Speaker 2: I don't think you can hate everyone equally.
Speaker 10: Fall he said, And I kind of on her Thighes, Thank.
Speaker 6: You, Rich. No one better be on my side.
Speaker 2: You gotta hate Chuck Schumer more than Eric Adams.
Speaker 6: No, I hate the meek. There's enough hate in the world for everybody. Mark all right, I'm just I just want to be even handed.
Speaker 2: That's all, all right, But you gotta hate AOC more than.
Speaker 6: Like I think of Maxine Waters, and I think of Rashida Talib and I think at ilhan Omar, and I think of Chucky Schumer and Nancy Pelosi and uh Patty Murray and I mean, my god, the list goes on and on and.
Speaker 2: Okay, but there's a difference. Maxine Waters has an IQ probably eighty maybe did you mean eight? No, eighty? I mean she's like an imbecile. Schumer is an educated guy, went to Harvard wherever.
Speaker 6: I'm sorry. This is the same guy who took a picture of himself working a grill that wasn't on, right, I'm sorry. I just asking for a friend.
Speaker 2: All right, you know, sorry, I'm just saying, you gotta You can't expect anything out of Maxine Waters. There's just a dope.
Speaker 6: I don't expect anything out of any of them. That's why I hate them all. Equally. I honestly kind of feel like, if I'm being honest, I also hate McConnell, I hate Thoon, I hate Corning, all the rhinos. You know, nobody wants.
Speaker 5: To say what.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's different.
Speaker 6: Those guys are oh yeah, they're lovely John Wheezy.
Speaker 2: Politicians bought off by everything.
Speaker 6: Yeah, they stab you in the back once you leave the room. The Democrats, the whiplash of the second you walk in either way, you're going down. Well, look at it, it's us, it's them. I hate everybody equally.
Speaker 2: It's lovely again, Maxine Waters, there's a complete imbecile. You can't expect any but Schumer. You want to just shake the guy that what's wrong with you? You should know better.
Speaker 6: You know what's wrong with him. He's got the AOC effect. He's like, how many lies do I have to tell to catch up with AOC? How do I get there?
Speaker 2: You see, there's different types of Like you can't get mad at the view that's like the low IQ show. There's low IQ stuff on the left. There's like frightening Yeah, but like Rachel Maddow, that's supposed to be high IQ left wing stuff. So the low IQ version is supposed to be stupid.
Speaker 6: I don't know. Rachel Maddow really is going off the deep end. She started with the fake tax thing, and it's just going all downhill since then.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and actually I watched it last night. Was fascinating, just out and outlying. It used to be would distort the story, leave out parts, but now it's just out and out fake story. But uh, take it as a tribute to Donald Trump. They have to lie now, just out in the lie. They can't even spin it anyway. Let's take some more calls. Let's go to George in Illinois. George, Welcome to Sean Hannity Show.
Speaker 11: Yeah, thanks, take come to call. I've got a hidden concern the future, possibly hidden concern I see with this Epstein thing that came out. Uh Trump always, you know, says number one was his border issue, was the reason we came out voted, and always actually number two number one was training the swamp. And I feel that this Epstein thing is going to give a wrong signal unto the people thinking that there's not going to be any swamp draining and it's all going to get just brushed under the rug as well. And then come twenty sixteen midterms. Nobody's gonna show up the vote. We're all gonna be in a pickle.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but it's also possible the telling the truth that Epstein didn't have an actual list and that there there's really nothing to release. He had, They have the files, and I know when the US attorney had those files, had his rolodexes, contacts, date book, all that stuff, but there was no list of anything that could be the case.
Speaker 11: So get a concern that there's gonna be no action and no law consequence. There's no kind of anything on the swamp. And I believe if we do not get control of that and there are consequences, there's gonna be big trouble in the future.
Speaker 2: Yeah, all right, thanks for calling, George, but you got to remember something else. There is the uh. I'd love to dream the swamp, but that swamp has been you know, it's spent seventy five years building that swamp. It's got depth and infrastructure. You're not going to take it down and take it apart in one year or four years. Not going to be that easy. Let's go to Jeffrey and Georgia. Jeffrey, welcome to Sean Hannity.
Speaker 5: Show. Hey, thank you.
Speaker 9: I hope you'll give me time to finish hit let me practice.
Speaker 2: We well, we're out of time, but thanks for calling. And no, no, go ahead, but make it quick.
Speaker 9: Let me practice what I'm gonna say by saying, first of all, why.
Speaker 2: Don't you just say it? They'll preface, just say.
Speaker 9: It, keep the border closed, take the immigrant criminals out. If you've ever given speeches before, when you give a speech, you want to give them something at the beginning to get people's attention. But your speech is going to be a complete flop if you don't come out well in the end. I believe that it is the Republican Party should establish some means rather strict to allow the immigrants they're in the country now, to become US citizens.
Speaker 2: Well, we already have that, We've had that forever.
Speaker 9: No, no, no, there's about ten million of them now in the country illegal.
Speaker 2: No, I know, but we've always had a way to become a citizen these for millions of years, people have immigrated to America applied for citizenship. There's a process, a legal process. You just follow it and you become a citizen.
Speaker 9: But these people are in the country now, and if the Republican said, Okay, we're going to establish a strict means for you people who are in here now.
Speaker 2: Okay, but how about this means we'll take you out of the country. And Christynomus said this repeatedly publicly, and then you come back in through the legal process.
Speaker 9: Hey, the president himself, sir, the president himself has already realized hotel workers and farmers, some of these people need to stay. I'm just saying, if the Republican Party wants to say, Okay, we're gonna let these people who are in here now, all.
Speaker 2: Right, we don't have to rush to throw everybody out. We can, you know, save those kind of people for last. But even mom dami Is, even his idiot parents figured out how to come in legally. If they can figure it out, anybody can. Anyway, we'll take a break and then we'll get some more calls. It's Mark Simone here for Sean Hannity. Hey, follow me on Instagram. It's Mark Simone NYC at Instagram, Follow me on Twitter x whatever they're calling it this week, and also go to handity dot com. A lot of great stuff there, and make sure you watch Hannity tonight at nine on the Fox News Channel. Hey, welcome back. It's the Sean Hannity Show. Mark Simone here for Sean, and Linda is here with her son Liam. Who's how old are you? Ten?
Speaker 7: Hello?
Speaker 2: How old? T Wow? And what are you eating in there? This kid is eating all day?
Speaker 6: Liam is ten?
Speaker 2: And what was he eating? I look good with huffles. Oh that looked good. So see, that's the thing. When you're ten, you can eat anything. You know, when you get older, you're not going to be you have to worry about gaining weight or what you want to eat. Or you're ten, you can eat everything. He said, I'm watching this kid for three hours. He said, pizza, hot dogs, hamburgers, waffles.
Speaker 6: What do you want to say to America tonight?
Speaker 2: Yeah, have a good night.
Speaker 6: America, America.
Speaker 2: You realize you just talked to like millions of people.
Speaker 5: Liam.
Speaker 6: It was really enlightening. Actually, I mean it was better than AOC or Maxime Waters. I mean, we have to admit that.
Speaker 2: But he's got a good personality. You know, I was very shy when I was his age.
Speaker 6: Yeah, we don't. We don't have any shortage of Look at.
Speaker 2: Him dancing around. He's like very very nice looking guy. But he's a I can see a real trouble maker.
Speaker 6: Oh yeah, say thank you to mister Mark Simon.
Speaker 2: Real troublemaker. You're not fooling anybody. I can see.
Speaker 9: Thank you.
Speaker 5: All right.
Speaker 2: No, you did a good job. So uh no, it's so great. Don't bring him again. That's look at me dancing and no, he's having fun, he said to me.
Speaker 6: He's like, I'm coming back tomorrow.
Speaker 4: Right.
Speaker 2: I'm like, oh, you weren't bored sitting here for three hours watching this?
Speaker 5: You don't?
Speaker 6: Are you looking at this?
Speaker 2: This is like you know, but do you even know what we're talking about?
Speaker 6: Half the time with listen, he is a young Republican for sure, we're a young conservative. I should say. He knows all these things, all these he knows way too much. He lives with me.
Speaker 2: He knows who Maxine Waters is.
Speaker 6: And he knows who AOC is. He hates Joe Biden. He's doing great, Wow, very good.
Speaker 2: Hey, there's this new book coming out about the Biden stuff and all this. To remember, Kamala was on the View and they asked her what she would do differently and she said, not a thing, not a thing. Well, apparently, according to the new book. They went to commercial and her aides went over and begged them to ask the question again when they come back, and they said, well, we can't ask the same question again. They begged it. It didn't work, but lots of good stuff coming out bit by bit. We're out of time. He normally you can hear me on iHeart. You can hear Linda. What's the podcast, Rogue.
Speaker 6: Report, Rogue Recap.
Speaker 2: You're doing great, Rogue Recap and Shaun will be back soon