Speaker 1: Bloomberg Audio Studios, Podcasts, Radio News.
Speaker 2: The Stock Movers report, your roundup of companies making moves in the stock market, harnessing the power of Bloomberg Data.
Speaker 3: I'm Tipstadvac along with Carol Master. Let's take a look at some stocks on the move today. We're joined by Bloomberg News Equities reporter Bailey Lipshaltz. Bailey, there is some stuff moving in the after hours.
Speaker 4: Some stuff moving in the after hours. We're talking about Lulu Lemon ticker l u l U down about one percent, so not really a big move, okay, but this comes after giving a week outlook, adding to their uncertainty around the company. This is one of the worst performers in the S and P five hundred on a trailing twelve month basis down fifty one percent, so bottom ten company. One thing, obviously has been the path forward for the company founder Chip Wilson, fueling pushing for strategic changes, though they did add a different chip to the board, former Levistrous CEO.
Speaker 1: Chip Berg close the cigar.
Speaker 4: I don't know if you guys know a lot of chips. I don't know many chips, but apparently.
Speaker 1: I'm with the Chip. Actually at Charles, but we call them chip.
Speaker 3: Let the chips fall where they may.
Speaker 1: Yes we can, but anyway, you're right, investors. We'll see if we get anything more on the call with the investors in analys in terms of what's next for this company. Let's go to Eli Lilly take our ly.
Speaker 4: Down about six percent on the day, closing at the lowest level since early November. I don't know which the driver was, so we were debating this on the desk. It was downgraded to sell at HSBC, talking about obesit drug price cuts, uncertainty, going kind of head ahead with Novo Nordis. But we did also get some data though it was debated from Structure Therapeutics late Monday that showed its weight loss pill still in early development stages, but Beimo came out calling it a highly competitive update for rival medicines. So it seems like it's one of those kind of debates around what the ultimate mode is in the long term.
Speaker 3: I'm going to go more with the former rather than the latter and say that it's HSBC downrad This is the loans out sell from an analyst tracked by Bloomberg.
Speaker 4: So you you put value in what the cell side tells us.
Speaker 3: I do I mean the target price is eight to fifty. It's trading at nine thirty right now.
Speaker 1: This has been on a tear.
Speaker 3: It has been on a tear. This is almost let's see, that is a street low.
Speaker 4: We got to be if you're gonna be celerated, you have to be the only one who says that it's going to at least fall.
Speaker 3: Yeah. Rothschild is neutral at eight seventy five.
Speaker 1: Thirty second, Oh sorry, let's get at Trade Desk.
Speaker 4: T t TTD down more than seven percent. This came after a report that publicists basically told clients to avoid working with them. They are an ad tech company, so not great news. We did see a couple of analysts weighing in what's some bearish takes and one that stood out to me with Scotia Bank saying, some of the latest news really putting it. Putting it this way quote looks less like a rough patch and more like competitive share loss.
Speaker 1: Got this one killed last year and down this year.
Speaker 2: This stock Movers report from Bloomberg Rady. Check back with us throughout the day for the latest roundup of companies making news on Wall Street and for the latest market moving headlines, Listen to Bloomberg Radio Live. Catch us on YouTube, Bloomberg dot com, and on Applecarplay and Android Auto with the Bloomberg Business app.