Speaker 1: It's nine O gene one O engine with Jenny Garth and Tory spelling.
Speaker 2: You just can't see that we're wearing the same necklace.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's got the cutest like brass, I don't know gold horse on it.
Speaker 2: I love it you. Okay, So remember, like for a few episodes, I was like, I can't even remember this, and you know I have a good memory. Now Noah's brother is finally in town. I'm like, oh, now I know where we are at this point in the program.
Speaker 1: I'm glad you do because I do not.
Speaker 2: I had a teeny like, oh I remember that a little moment.
Speaker 1: Okay, we're talking about season eight, episode twenty, you guys. This is Cubit's Arrow. It aired February eleventh, nineteen ninety eight.
Speaker 2: Synopsis. Brandon wants to know if Kelly loves him or not. Steve falls for a mystery girl who happens to be a cop. David's song is a hit and everyone's a fan. Noah's brother appears and he needs a best man. Donna gets hurt and starts popping pills. Valerie wakes up sick and the reason will give you the chills.
Speaker 1: Oh no, this is so much. Okay, wait and let me just ask you this what Yes, Kevin InChI we loved Yes and written by Melissa GOULDU do you remember Melissa? Okay? Apparently not. It was hard to remember all of our illustrious writers because there were a lot in and out, and they didn't work where we were, so we didn't really get to interact with them very much.
Speaker 2: This is true. Literally they were on We were in the valley and they were on the other side of the hill. Do we will still say that about Los Angeles the other side of the hill?
Speaker 1: Yeah? I do. I say you're either in the valley or you're over the hill. You're on the hill.
Speaker 2: So there was no hardly anian interaction. I was telling Amy recently that we went back to doing like tea reads. Do you remember this part during our lunch hours we would have I think because we felt so disconnected, we started a thing where they would come over the hill our hell and do lunch table reads with us.
Speaker 1: They would come to Vaniizel, to the to the warehouse. I don't know how long have they kept us prisoners.
Speaker 2: I knew the code the whole time, I just didn't give it to you. Imagine I could have let you out. Oh my gosh, oh oh.
Speaker 1: Man. If only I had known there was a lock that I could open, I don't think I would have left anyway.
Speaker 2: No, you wouldn't know.
Speaker 1: Okay, So this episode, what if we did this? What if we rated it? Now? What if we gave it our rating? Now?
Speaker 2: Okay, what would happen? I don't know. You mean's not here, so we can do it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, let's do it. We can do every want. Okay, I'm going to give it. You go first, you go first.
Speaker 2: I'm going to be kind of blah about it. I'll give it an eight.
Speaker 1: Hey that's a blah.
Speaker 2: Well, I mean because it's not like I don't want to give it a seven, but it's not an eight point five even.
Speaker 1: I was gonna give it like, yeah, I mean eight point five was what I was thinking, because you know, things happen, A lot of things happen. It's like a big So that's happened momentum.
Speaker 2: If Amy was here, she will give it a ten. So we have an eight, five and ten. So there you go. Yeah, well, oh wait, there's more.
Speaker 1: There's more. What do you want to talk about first? What storyline?
Speaker 2: Well, it opened on Valerie and David. So let's just start there.
Speaker 1: It opened up Valerie and David. How did you like their candling?
Speaker 2: I seen, and it's not because it's Brian with somebody else, because it's very accepting of others. It's just I don't think this time around with Valerie and David it works.
Speaker 1: What do you mean you were very accepting of others.
Speaker 2: Of other times, Like when Valerie and David were together before. I didn't mind it, the chemistry, but it's just so different now. Maybe it's the way she seems. I don't know. I like when she's like like at the top of her game and she's kind of knocked down.
Speaker 1: Now, like she's like like wifey mode.
Speaker 2: Yes, and I don't like her like that. She's a mistress, a girlfriend mode Randon forever mistress. Yeah, well she's not the wife. Do you think Valerie could ever be a stay at home wife? No?
Speaker 1: I think she could try. I think she would try, give her best shot, but I don't think like ultimately she could stick with it because it's not in her DNA. I agree our DNA. It needs more adventure and more like excitement. Could you be stay at home wife?
Speaker 2: Mm hmm I mean, we both have done that rule and we've tried good at it, but our minds keep going to create more.
Speaker 1: Mm hmm. Like it's not, it's not. It doesn't fulfill us as a whole person.
Speaker 2: No, Like, we could never be ladies that lunch and I'm not bad.
Speaker 1: We could do it for a while minute, a while maybe, and then if we knew that there was a window, like an out, like a like an end date. Yeah, I could definitely do it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I could do it for one season.
Speaker 1: One small era.
Speaker 2: Yeah, what do you think?
Speaker 1: Okay, So then then Donna and Noah are in bed getting getting it on. I don't feeling feel she is an entire your outfit on, and he's like nuzzling in your neck. I thought at first you were making out, but he was like nuzzling in your neck because then you see your little eyes pop open over the over his shoulder.
Speaker 2: Why did she sleep with her full outfit on?
Speaker 1: Well, because she's not a bluesy. Nope.
Speaker 2: But they've done it already.
Speaker 1: They've done already. But maybe they just slept last night. Is there a chance that maybe they could just sleep in the same bed not do it?
Speaker 2: Yes, of course, but given the pants that I saw on Who made those pants? Remember? We had those pants in every color?
Speaker 1: We what pants? Okay?
Speaker 2: Ooh they were all of green zipper on the side.
Speaker 1: Yes, yes, hetty flat care. I love those pants.
Speaker 2: Oh my gosh. Wait, it was like a Forever twenty one. It's gone now, but it was like that concept dollhouse. Wait, oh my god, that meled it.
Speaker 1: Dollhouse was around it. I don't remember. But wait, did you just Forever twenty one isn't here anymore?
Speaker 2: That was wishful thinking. You thought you heard me say that, but I did not. Oh it's still a store, I think so.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Oh no, but this was like no, I think it was called dollhouse. Was the brash?
Speaker 1: I liked them?
Speaker 2: Yeah, but their skin tight like no one can sleep knows. But you, I know you love wearing them. You look great at them. That's why, sirs. But yeah, Noah's jealous. Valerie dwellers Star sixty nine with Star sixty nine.
Speaker 1: Is that still thing?
Speaker 2: No, it is.
Speaker 1: You call Valori gets jealous and then she's Star sixty nine because you hang up, Yes, they don't. There is no Star sixty nine nine. Because you can see the number come up like back then, the phone didn't have like a screen with words the numbers right.
Speaker 2: Star sixty nine feel, and there was another one you could do to block it so people didn't know it was you calling. Do you remember that one?
Speaker 1: So they couldn't Star sixty nine, you know?
Speaker 2: Correct?
Speaker 1: Also, why would they call it star sixty nine?
Speaker 2: How creepy is that?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Who made that?
Speaker 1: We don't know, But whoever it is, you could have named it.
Speaker 2: The part like we used to all say it. I never even thought of that in my mind. It was like, I know you never thought about that. No, it was just like no Star sixty nine, Star sixty nine, Oh my gosh. Okay. So anyway, both noahs jealous vowels jealous.
Speaker 1: But then Donna and David go on in this episode to like perpetuate that story by hanging out. So why do you guys go to the mall together? Now?
Speaker 2: I forget? Why were we there?
Speaker 1: Were you there to David? Okay? Donna and David are an outdoor.
Speaker 2: Wade to block Star sixty nine?
Speaker 1: Yes?
Speaker 2: Who I think Laurien Salling is? Star sixty seven was to block Star sixty nine?
Speaker 1: Interesting, okay, okay?
Speaker 2: And we were there to buy Noah, stereo.
Speaker 1: Oh so you needed David to tell you how to buy a stereo.
Speaker 2: Right, right, right? Because I can't do those things.
Speaker 1: Yes, you can't buy a stereo.
Speaker 2: Nope, nope. And it had to be him.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Donna had to have help, Yeah, and pick out the right stereo. Flee stereo. We keep saying stereo. They don't even say that anymore in stereo. No, I don't think I know. What do you call it now?
Speaker 2: It doesn't make it speak a twenty one? What do you I don't know.
Speaker 1: I don't think it's called the stereo anymore. That wasn't when it was like records, No, that was something else. Oh my gosh, because it's that. No, that's that's not it. There's a thing when a phonograph like No, that's back in the olden.
Speaker 2: Day, victrolla Victor. Yeah, you guys before there was a stone and we hammered it.
Speaker 1: Oh I remember that. Oh yeah, that was fun. So what about the background actors at the mall? Okay, what was happening? Because you were there, so tell me because I can clearly see what I think is happening. But what did what was happen?
Speaker 2: So Amy couldn't join us today. But last night she said, I've rewatched it three times. The scene with the background actors at the mall, please discuss. So I knew what I was going in for.
Speaker 1: Yeah, right, looking for something that didn't make sense.
Speaker 2: So off camera, when you had big groups, you would have them in like an area like holding holding area, yeah, lightly off camera, and then you would watch and like we we had a director and a d would direct them in the background actors rights well, and then they would point at the one across the way, come here, now you cross go that way.
Speaker 1: They're like traffic homes.
Speaker 2: Yes, it appears to me that that was the holding area, and it was you could see it on a camera.
Speaker 1: I definitely think that that was the background actors waiting for their cues in some in some situations. But I also feel like there were LOOKI lows like poodling around being like, oh my god, it's not a too and O's filming. That's Donna, that's David, and they were like standing there watching. Because I felt like there was some like looky lose for sure who just kind of got caught up in the lot. See that and we do it because they're staring at Donna and David as if they're a freaks and a freak show, which they weren't in the scene, they're just people.
Speaker 2: Wait, you're right, you're right. I just thought it was the holding area and they were just watching us. But why would they be watching us, They'd be watching the ad to get a sign.
Speaker 1: I think I think it's both things. I think it was the back who honestly did an exceptional job because it looked really good until you could see the gaggle of fans over there.
Speaker 2: And it literally the way they were looking at us is as if you know, I've been like, like something major happened, like is that girl okay right now? But it wasn't. He was just like, oh behind the pool.
Speaker 1: Yeah yeah, and then vow walks right by.
Speaker 2: I know what Tim made, Like, why would she just happen to be there at the same time?
Speaker 1: Well, David left, so she was free. The little woman was free to rome, right, maybe she needs to go pick up a present for him?
Speaker 2: Oh maybe, Okay, So she just happened. They happened to be at the mall the exact same time.
Speaker 1: The only mall in La Yeah, exactly was that? Do you think that was central City.
Speaker 2: No, I think it was Fashion Square. Do you think it was a central city.
Speaker 1: I don't remember Fashion Square having that big of an open space.
Speaker 2: Like I had like a big.
Speaker 1: Area and it was fully outdoor? Was wait? Was I can't remember all of a sudden. Was Fashion Square fully outdoor or did it have kind of like an open roof? I can't remember. This is terrible.
Speaker 2: What it used to be called the Galleria?
Speaker 1: Yeah, I can't remember any who? AnyWho? Okay, So then then enters Noah's brother nowhere.
Speaker 2: So Michael Trucco comes on the show. Now, he was great. I loved him. Noah's half brother who's way taller than Noah.
Speaker 1: And they don't really look much alike, I don't think. I mean they're halfy oh, but they have half right, Yeah, but.
Speaker 2: Which one looks older to you? Does Noah noah brother Noah looks than That's what I think now watching it. But he's a younger brother.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: That rumor for a time that actors had to be like under six' two to work on the.
Speaker 1: Show they had to Be, yeah they had to be under six to.
Speaker 2: TWO i just so like confidently said that.
Speaker 1: Number that was pretty tall for an. Actor under six. Feet, YEAH i thought none of our actors were over six? Feet were they?
Speaker 2: Never, Well brian then they didn't know he'd grow that.
Speaker 1: Big they had just stop feeding him because he just kept, growing growing and nerely. Going why was that because they didn't want to. Act it was too hard to, Light like the tall person and the tiny person and the scene are too hard to shoot.
Speaker 2: IT i don't. Know this is like the, myth the lore of nine on two. ZERO i don't actually know for a, fact but word out there from other auditioning actors were they were trying not to cast men over six feet because, that, yeah.
Speaker 1: Or you had to see him like on an apple box to do the scene with, them so like leveled it out a little.
Speaker 2: Bit they would do. That But Michael trucco is very.
Speaker 1: Tall it's very.
Speaker 2: Tall there's the eighth. Season where is he?
Speaker 1: Now Like, Anna Michael, trucco what's he doing these?
Speaker 2: Days he works a. LOT i always am seeing him and. STUFF i don't. Know Google, well he almost played my husband in our reimagining of NINE o two and.
Speaker 1: Ol, Really oh my, GOD i remember that.
Speaker 2: Now, yes it was Between Michael trucco And i've Been Sarah, Gay.
Speaker 1: Sarah ka got.
Speaker 2: There he's really, Funny Michael trucco like the will cause grow. FUNNY i like that about. Him it always plays like a straight, guy.
Speaker 1: M But i'm next level with my my. EAR i will, say Whenever noah looks to the, side it's seeting worse and, worse and you would think that somebody would help the guy out and, said, hey maybe let's don't do. That try to stay with the in the.
Speaker 2: Scene it's not like one of us where the directors felt like they couldn't say. Something it's a new, character it's his first. Season go out on a, limb pull the guy aside and say something.
Speaker 1: Right ABSOLUTELY i wanted. TO i remember just being in scenes with them and thinking, like what is over? There what are you looking? At like are the do you have a que card over there on the.
Speaker 2: Side it's almost like, this it's a.
Speaker 1: Tick it's like a. Habit it's like an acting. Habit AND i tell you that with love Because i've had, That Like i've experienced that where you maybe are in a scene with somebody and you're not feeling confident in your what you're bringing to the. Table so it's harder to make eye contact with the other, actor or maybe you're up on your lines and you're, like you just need to think for a. Second, Right, sure it's a.
Speaker 2: Choice it's definitely an actress. Choice it.
Speaker 1: Happens it happens because for a lot of. Reasons but And i've definitely felt LIKE i felt Like i've done that in whatever, role, show. MOVIE i have no, idea but same the MINUTE i do, It i'm, like Oh, god don't do that thing like stay with you're?
Speaker 2: Conscious oh it just Did, yeah of, course.
Speaker 1: But whatever whatever, works you.
Speaker 2: Know, Yep.
Speaker 1: Noah has a brother who ends up doing bad. Things why where did this come out of? Him why does he what is the motivation for him to give val A? Rufie just so that we can talk About rufie's? Correct, Okay i'll accept.
Speaker 2: That no what was his?
Speaker 1: Reason he's getting married and he's not happy about?
Speaker 2: It, Fine but, like wait when he said everything THAT i hated you?
Speaker 1: For when he's talking To noah and he, says EVERYTHING i used to hate you for is everything THAT i? Want, now what did he mean by? That do you have any? Idea?
Speaker 2: No that wasn't. Clear, well he hated him because he had the life that he. Wanted so, oh maybe He.
Speaker 1: Josh, no Maybe josh was from the family that Wasn't he's A, hunter.
Speaker 2: Right So josh his mother was With Noah hunter's dad and then when he literally left that family and started a new, family so he grew up with that child and super. Resentful, yeah so it makes. SENSE i don't know why he hasn't come around sooner to take it all, Back but now's the time he's coming back to take everything away From.
Speaker 1: Noah, wait do you know if he's in more? Episodes because he, Is he's here for a while while a?
Speaker 2: While AM i? WRONG i want to say he's here for the rest of the. Season is he?
Speaker 1: Not are we ready as an audience to have our new character Of, noah new cast member have his own individual storyline like? That? Like does it hold your interest for? Me?
Speaker 2: PERSONALLY i loved the stuff With Michael, trucco So i'm, like, oh, yeah he's. Here that's gonna be fun for a. While but IF i had to take me out of, IT i don't know If noah's established enough to suddenly go down that.
Speaker 1: Road, yeah that's where it starts to get like that when things go a little bit loosey, goosey loosey.
Speaker 2: Goosey, uh maybe they felt like they'd done everything with our, adjacents so they had to bring others.
Speaker 1: On but, yeah he slips now A ROOFYE i couldn't even and she was very, SICK i. Know and now she says That noah raper that is a very big. Accusation but why would she say that because she was semi.
Speaker 2: Unconscious but even, so it's not a stranger like she Would why Would noah ever rape? Her they've been. Together that's the.
Speaker 1: Point, Maybe like it's still rape even if it's somebody you.
Speaker 2: Know, OH i, SEE i, SEE i.
Speaker 1: See and they're still doing storylines like this BECAUSE i was watching The pit not that long, ago and there was a woman that came in and her one of her best friends had raped this care and she was so conflicted because she was, like but he's my, Friend LIKE i don't want to say that he raped, me BUT i didn't agree to.
Speaker 2: That, yeah you know, what you're, Right oh my, gosh you're. Right but it's not even open for discussion OF i don't remember what, Happened like can we talk about this?
Speaker 1: Together, like, also do you think she was just sitting outside on the stoop At Brian david's, house trying to help him go, through you, know his problems with his brother and the, stoop and she was being you, know they were being, friends they were. Friendly so now to have her have her not go to him and, say, like what what the f? Happened, LIKE i don't, KNOW i don't. Know do you know what?
Speaker 2: Happened it would be a conversation amongst.
Speaker 1: Me probably she's probably going to think that he he roofed, her right that who Did? Vince?
Speaker 2: Sorry, noah? Noah, yeah but why does she really believe that this is a Character LIKE i, understand LIKE i don't remember what, happened was it, CONSENSUAL i didn't consent to, That but the fact that he would drugger as, Well, like it just doesn't add up character. Wise, No i'm not defending. Him i'm just, like.
Speaker 1: It doesn't make sense that he would do that because he's jealous Over david and that whole thing is. Happening it's very, confusing and also why would the brother do? It hopefully we'll find. Out if you, say he's going to be around for a, while.
Speaker 2: Yeah oh my, Gosh, okay let's talk about a different storyline now Because i'm. Bored, well it's kind of still. Connected can we talk about the car?
Speaker 1: Accident, okay That's don And david trying you? Drive do you have A?
Speaker 2: Jeep all of a, SUDDEN i don't know WHY i was. Driving it appears that his, car, no because he had a green like like a Land rovery care what kind of? Car was?
Speaker 1: It A? Jeep a Red? Jeep where did his car come? From come, On donna ran Never, no it was like actual jeep looking. Car You donna would never drive A jeep like, that especially a red.
Speaker 2: ONE i did have a cheap in real life at this point in the, program but Like, lakla wasn't.
Speaker 1: Black, no it didn't look like this. One this was just like a straight up g jeep J E E p. Jeep such a weird word when.
Speaker 2: You think about, it it is, wait why was she driving that?
Speaker 1: Car no idea THAT i. WAS i was thrown by, that and then after was it your?
Speaker 2: FAULT i mean she did look down for a, second BUT i don't. Know he's, like are you, okay And she's like, no she doesn't want to go to the. Hospital she's not okay.
Speaker 1: Though she's not okay because her her. Back, yeah and, wow and now she's going to get addicted to.
Speaker 2: That she's going to go. Down, wait how does this go?
Speaker 1: Down is it like a whole, thing like it's gonna, yes, yes it. Is it.
Speaker 2: Is oh my, gosh this one's going to put your diet pills to. Shame this, storyline this is, like.
Speaker 1: It's so.
Speaker 2: EXCITING i, KNOW i remember when this started, happened not that, obviously we don't anyone to be on drugs and on, pills but it was like kind of a meaty storyline to get WHEN i typically didn't get those Type i'm the good, girl SO i don't get those you.
Speaker 1: Did, yeah, Well i'm excited to see you on your pain pills. Journey Beverly. Beet, Yeah janet's. THERE i love it that she's showing up. More she's trying to set Up deep And brandon plank. Day, yeah both of, them.
Speaker 2: But then all one or the other random. Wins but he doesn't go on the. Date, wait don't you call it rock paper? Scissors, yes he called it paper, scissors rock or. Something he like reversed. It he called it, What so it's rock paper, scissors but he didn't call it. That he called it like, scissors paper.
Speaker 1: ROCK i don't, think maybe just to be, Difficult, okay maybe to be. Different so they end up going on a, date and guess who is his? Date everybody.
Speaker 2: Entered Nicki? Zering who is Enter?
Speaker 1: Nicki their first? Wife so they were married at this? Time? Correct? Wait, no sure this aired On february, eleventh nineteen ninety. Eight so, yeah they were already married because they got married in nine. Seven AND i think that's WHY i wasn't at that. Wedding WAS i at that? Wedding you weren't at that?
Speaker 2: WEDDING i THINK i was Pregnant.
Speaker 1: July, YEAH i was too kind out at the. Wedding and then they they didn't they they stayed together for a good amount of. Time, honestly ninety, seven ninety, eight ninety, nine two thousand five. Years that's a long. TIME i thought it was much quicker than. That this, wedding this this marriage you thought it.
Speaker 2: WAS i did you know they met on nine o two or? Zero how what did? You maybe you didn't for? This, Yes so when we went To Palm, springs mm, hmm they, yeah they met. There she was an extra.
Speaker 1: Well since she was adorable in this. Scene, YES i MEAN i can get why he'd be, like, hubba, hubba you're my.
Speaker 2: Lady nikki's, great she was always. Great they just weren't great. Together, yeah, yeah where's she?
Speaker 1: NOW i don't. Know does she still go By? Zering Nicki?
Speaker 2: ZERING i believe she. Does oh that's so. Odd which how does that work? Out because he has two Exes so now there's two ex seerings and they kept his? NAME i think so because when Like, nicki for, instance was It Nicki, pfiffer was that her real? Name? SERUM i think that sounds? Right Nicky, Schuyler Oh, schyler very Close. Zering she became a playmate when she still Was, zering so she didn't want to go back to her maiden name because she got famous As Nicki. Zering she was a playmate then member she was On price is? Right, yes SO i can understand that that's like her professional. Name she doesn't want to go back to a different. Name but same thing With, aaron his ex. Wife she was established with that last, name SO i get why they would both.
Speaker 1: To Keep, Yes so when did he Marry? Mary aaron though if they broke up in two thousand and, two it must have been like two thousand and four or, Five i'm. Guessing i'm guessing twenty, ten twenty. Ten he took a, minute good for him for, yeah, yeah and then they had two beautiful girls, Together, yes me And Penna.
Speaker 2: Panna we're not, okay so.
Speaker 1: Say like we're. UH i didn't, YEAH i didn't. CARE i got confused with all the girls and then kissing girl who was the? COP i got confused with all the.
Speaker 2: Ladies it was The shenanigan, one so we needed One shenian.
Speaker 1: Again, yeah And brandon's busy at home obsessively Calling kelly's answering.
Speaker 2: Machine obsessively so at a.
Speaker 1: CHARACTER i kind of found it endearing and, like, yeah BECAUSE i wanted him to do something like. That that was LIKE i really fucked. Up, OOPS i can't say, THAT i really messed, up LIKE i want to get it, back like because you never really saw him fighting for it or.
Speaker 2: Right it was more, INTERNAL i. Guess but we didn't need, it like we need to see, that and so NOW i, Guess, yeah, Okay i'm on.
Speaker 1: Board did you enjoy the kissing scenes With Kath kelly And.
Speaker 2: Jeff, NO i have told YOU i do not Enjoy kelly And jeff. TOGETHER i found it rather cringey. Myself thank, Goodness i'm telling YOU.
Speaker 1: I no offense to him as an. Actor it's just like there's nothing they Don't these two characters just don't go.
Speaker 2: Together they don't fit, together WHICH i guess is probably.
Speaker 1: The.
Speaker 2: Reason like we don't want people to be, like, OH i Want kelly With. Jeff, right that's, true but also for a moment because we know probably she's gonna get back together With. BRANDON i want you to have someone that has chemistry with you like that you're, like, ooh you get like this is a cool couple to, Watch, Like, no.
Speaker 1: She brings him To david's. House, yeah and that's. Awkward and then he comes over and he kisses her in front Of. Brandon really really not. Cool he got a hotel room For Valentine's day, night BUT i think he got that knowing that he was going to be leaving For San. Francisco that's a little.
Speaker 2: Because he wants her to say don't. Go, oh you're, right but, why like it's a job, offer what do you? Mean and then it's not that far.
Speaker 1: Away he tells, Her i'm going To San, francisco and then she kisses him some more so. Confused then they go into the hotel room and they're like walking and kissing all, that and then she tells, them, oh she sees the. Daisy that was. Cute that was so sweet when Like brandon was in there with the. Daisy, YEAH i thought that was really.
Speaker 2: CUTE i was. Sweet and then she says she's in love with someone.
Speaker 1: Else, yeah and she knock knock knocks On brandon's. DOOR i think this is it.
Speaker 2: WHAT i think they're going to get back.
Speaker 1: Together. Duh they they did in the. Doorway she hugs them and it feels so, right and that's.
Speaker 2: It and the next week watch it'll be as if they nothing ever. Happened they're just back together a couple LIKE i.
Speaker 1: Will be, offended residual like couple issues because that just doesn't go, away because you you, know it does.
Speaker 2: No kind of let's look for that. Cassette that's my prediction from NINE o two to o land. Here, okay so next week we have episode twenty, One The girl Who Cried.
Speaker 1: Wolf oh, good that's gonna be about Totally. Yeah, well we'll.
Speaker 2: See what are you going to go down this? Road she's going to keep going That noah raped.
Speaker 1: HER i. Fail come, On oh my, GOSH i. Hope so it's gonna get, interesting pity. Interesting i'll get you sy Poor.
Speaker 2: Donna what do you mean Poor? Donna, well now like she slept with, him like she's gonna get a trial that her boyfriend Raped, Valerie LIKE i don't.
Speaker 1: Know then then she's definitely going to go back To, david right She.
Speaker 2: No she's going to spiral because the brother is going to give her offline pain.
Speaker 1: Pills oh, no that's Gonna oh my, god you just ruined. Everything what you just told? Me what's gonna? Happen it's, okay the writing was on the, wall BUT i didn't know he was going to beat her drug. Dealer you stay, tuned. Everybody we'll be back next. Week. Bye