Speaker 1: Another big day from the Big Hoss. Let's play ball. Welcome in everybody to Fantasy Pros. This is leading off. It is me, Joey b Joe Pi's apia with me today is Scott Bogman because Officer Welsh is under the weather as we knew yesterday, so special thanks to Bogs filling in for him today. I still have a voice as of right now after four and a half hours of coverage of the NFL Draft last night, so we'll see how far we get. But we are brought to you as always on our Fantasy Pros MLB channel by Bet MGM, the King of sportsbooks, Scott Bogman. It was a busy night of football, so it's nice to have a little soorbet, a little palate cleanser, if you will, of baseball to talk about. So, how are you adjusting to life with Kenny Pickett? Number one and number two? How do you feel about some of the stuff he's last night Major League Baseball, including Ronald Acunya coming back and oh wait, stealing two bases which he wasn't supposed to do.
Speaker 2: Kenny Pickett is, whatever, you know, not my favorite pick, but the Steelers have had worse. So I'm not not like upset. But with the yesterday, with the baseball, the pitching was phenomenal. It was so good yesterday. It was really incredible. We had a hard time finding a stat zero for pictures because they were all so bleo good. Yeah, so you know, that was very, very impressive. Seeing all those good pictures with all the strikeouts, and seeing that Alec Manoa was on the lance Lynn diet in the off season is also great.
Speaker 3: So love that.
Speaker 1: Love me a hoss, Give me a big ol' hoss like lance Lynn Alec Manoa. Not enough of those guys. I want everybody to be built like Lamar Hoyt from the eighties. That's what I want. And if you get that reference, then you and I can be friends. Everyone out there. All right, let's kick things off here with Ronald Acuna, who did get a hit and as I said, stole two bases in his season debut, which is just ironic and hilarious to me because that was the one thing he wasn't supposed to do right away, is run. Well, you can check that off the list. It looks like everything's fine there. Kyle Wright strikes out eight in that same game, he continues to be strong. Kyle Wright has been outstanding. I got an interesting question today from mister Bell, one of our listeners. He tweeted at me at a question he was trying to make a trade. He was talking about selling low on wit Maryfield but buying high on Kyle Wright. And what I told him was, if you're desperate for pitching, that's a move I can understand. If you could pull it off, it's great. Typically it's hard to sell low on a good player and then buy high on somebody who's pitching well right now. But if you can pull it off in the short term, I also recommended possibly flipping Kyle Wright again later in the year, because you would imagine the next couple starts are still good. We're gonna be good for a few months. I'm concerned when we start to look toward the latter part of the season, how the innings start to catch up to him a little bit, and what he looks like with wear and tear. What are your thoughts on for those people who have Kyle Wright, either trying to acquire him, thinking about him as an act, how do you think of him as an asset and just read draft leagues.
Speaker 2: I mean, he's he's solid and whatever he's doing this yere is, it's obviously working. I just I love the let's trade for him now, but then let's trade him later. It feels very much like that school project where you had where they give you a paper clip and they have to see what you end up with. And you know, there's always one kid that ends up with like a nineteen eighty Cadillac somewhere after starting out with the paper clip, And that's what you're trying to get to by doing this trade. But look, especially in a points league, that that's a solid trade. I understand, Like whit Manfield is very very frustrating right now. So if you think this is kind of him, you know, on the decline overall in his career, yeah, because Kyle Wright is definitely on the rise. So I understand it. Don't know if it's something I would do, because I am a whit Marrifield stand and I think he's gonna come around. But I understand the I understand the logic. It makes a lot of sense.
Speaker 1: All right, Let's move on to some more head lines. Nolan Aernado two game suspension, he will appeal, Taylor Ward plates two in the Halo's victory over the Guardians. Now he also this this hit that he had was a little punch and judy kind of hit for Taylor Ward. And I don't know, man, this to me, I just don't think this is sustainable. I mean, he's getting every balance of the ball every which way, and it's just not gonna last. Rys so Iglesias got his fifth save Alec Manoa. As you mentioned before, the Haws spends seven shutout innings against the Red Sox and then Zach Wheeler shuts out the Rockies. So a Zach Wheeler sighting. He did walk a few guys in this start. But is this a good sign for Zach Wheeler or is this your opportunity to move on?
Speaker 3: Oh? No, no, no, I think this is him straightening it out.
Speaker 2: So I'm I'm very happy because like right after, you know, justin Verlanders two first really good starts. Well, Shafstman, do you think you think you would trade Verlander for Wheeler right now?
Speaker 3: And I said, yeah, I think at the end of the year.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna want Wheeler and do just Verlanders just keeps stacking good starts on top of each other. So I was probably wrong about that, but I'm glad to see Wheelers starting to finally turn it around a little bit.
Speaker 3: Let's go and you could.
Speaker 1: Tell how much the Peanuts and the Crackerjacks really pay attention to our show because the red Bee is wondering if this is a new chair that I've got. No, it's not a new chair. It's my regular office chair that I sit in. But I had to change all my setup last night because of the NFL Draft show. So because I changed the setup, and because I knew I was gonna be sitting here for five hours, I decided that I would get the the comfy or chair as opposed to the one that probably looks better on camera. I don't care. It's all about comfort level, Bob. But you know that as we get older, that's what I don't care. Injury note, Luckily it's only one today. Vlad Guerrero Junior expected to play on Friday night. He's been doing with a foot issue, so that's good news. Also a nice moment, a little feel good moment. Wilson and William Contreras exchange the lineup cars before playing each other and beutiful moment there, brother.
Speaker 2: Way better felt way better than you know, fighting from the day before. You know what I mean with Aeronatto and the entire Mets team. So yes, much happier. Note today I like it, Yes, much happier.
Speaker 3: Note.
Speaker 1: Also, here's a fun little trivia fact out they we're gonna throw out there. The year was nineteen ninety four on this date, the twenty ninth of April Bogman, and I'm using this as an example about hot starts. Kirk Reader of Montreal became the first major league pitcher since Fernando Valenzuela in nineteen eighty one to start his career with a ten and oh record as the Expos beat the Pittsburgh Pirates three two. Now, I remember Kirk Reader in my lifetime, and I remember him, I want to say, later pitching for the Giants Giants Research.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's how I remember Kirk Reader too. Yeah.
Speaker 1: But ten and oh, which is a reminder. And Fernando Valenzuela was obviously came up and just took major League Baseball over by storm. It's one of those those things where it's great when you see a note like that because it kind of sets you back and reminds you, oh right, It can't always be this good. And I'm looking at the guys who have gotten off to great stars. Alec Manoa is one of them. I think Alec Minoa is the exception to this rule. We talked about him a lot as we were getting into season preparation. Do you think he finishes the year as a top ten fantasy pitcher? And should he be somebody we pay attention to for American League? Cy Young with the way he's going right now, because he right now is someone no one's been talking about, and I think that tune's gonna change very shortly.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I mean he could definitely.
Speaker 2: I think he has the ability to finish in the top ten for sure. When I bet on it, probably not. I mean, you know, one hundred and eleven innings last season, is that his absolute high? I think it is, so yeah, it is just looking at his other stats here, that's.
Speaker 3: His absolute hyeh.
Speaker 2: So I just don't know how if they're going to put him on an innings cap or anything like that. So I wouldn't have him as top ten, but I high he looks good right now, so and you know, hopefully trim down a little bit, so, but he looks great.
Speaker 1: Some great stuff here by the way, and the Peanuts and the cracker Jack Gallery. Because Mike Mayer said, best part of the NFL Draft show last night is when Joe describes what's happening on television, which I agree. Also Doctor Glenn chimes in and says, Joe reacts to TV shows. As a web series, I would watch It's funny. You should mention this because I was actually thinking about starting one where I just watch nineties videos and I comment about what's going on and the choices that have been made, kind of like Beavis and butt Head basically.
Speaker 2: Are you are you the Bob Saget replacement? Is that what's happening? Well, not like America's Funny America's Funniest tone videos.
Speaker 1: Not like that, not like that.
Speaker 2: More, just don't let that be weird sucking your head all day, the America's Funniest videos.
Speaker 1: That's a weird choices that were made in the eighties and nineties. Because at the gym today they have like I think it's like that that whatever that channel is on in the morning for us old farts at the gym, or you know that people are retired or working in weird hours, like me and I gotta tell you some of the videos they get laid out there are absolutely hilarious and you're watching them as you're like walking around the gyin, going what the hell were they thinking about? I'm a video together?
Speaker 2: What do you think I'd like every break that I take from work is on Instagram to send you videos like every single one.
Speaker 1: Maybe if this is something you and I should do and I should curate this, I should curate this and you watch the videos perfect.
Speaker 3: I think this is it easily done.
Speaker 1: This is fantastic. All right, here we go. It's a new show. Thank you, Peanuts and Cracker Jacks.
Speaker 3: Awesome.
Speaker 1: All right, let's move on to the next bid. Here we have two pieces of trivia. One is from MLB and the other is from Mike Mayor. Mike Mayer had one he throughout me this morning and I got it right. Even though he says I cheated, I did not. There are two players currently have a K percentage over forty percent major League Baseball. Both of them are in the American League, both are veterans. Can you name those two players? Scott Bogman or Peanuts and Rackerjacks. Got any hints right now?
Speaker 3: And for forty. This is for hitters or pitchers. I'm sorry hitters.
Speaker 1: Hitters k rate. Oh, joe Joey Gallo is he one of them? Joey Gallo is one of them and was the one. The guy's been around for a while. No, good guess. Good guess is not Miguelson. No, if you've got one of the peanuts and crack jacks you want to put out there, go for it.
Speaker 3: Uh.
Speaker 1: But while you're thinking about that, another one. Yadier Molina has sixteen seasons with at least one stolen base? Who holds the American League slash National League record among catchers for most seasons with at least one stolen base? The answer will shock and awe you. I can tell you that much. So catcher who has at least one steal every year for more than sixteen consecutive seasons. No, it's well, yes, but which Pudge?
Speaker 3: Ivon Rodriguez?
Speaker 1: Wrong Pudge, Wronggi Pudge? Who's the original Pudge? Carlton Fisk.
Speaker 3: Carlton Fisk.
Speaker 1: Of course he did catch for seven hundred forty two years, But that's true. Yeah, And the answer to the other guy at the top of the k rate list is Fran mil Reyes. So, Joey Gallo or fran mil Reyes, who would you rather have the rest.
Speaker 2: Of the season, Scott Bodman, Uh, fran Mel. I think Fraan Meil will turn that k right around. We know Joey Gallo won't, so it'll be very high. Probably won't be forty, but it'll be very very high. So I'll take fran Mell on that one.
Speaker 1: All right, Let's move ahead here to the stat heroes we talked about. Alec Manoa nowhearned run, seven strong innings, seven k's, just one walk, absolutely domind Freddy Peralta looking like Freddie P, thank goodness. Six innings, no earned three hits, no walk, seven k's. This is why you don't panic in those early April starts, folks. Freddy P turning around, Maurteine Perez seven innings, one earned run.
Speaker 3: Two it was perfect through six. He was great yesterday.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so it's you know, even a broken clock is wrong twice a day, you know. Justin Ferlander, my Cy Young investment looking very good. Seven innings, one earned run, four hits, no walks, eight k's. We mentioned Wheelers bounce back and Kyle Wright good he did walk four guys, Kyle Wright with the eight k's, but he still won seven innings. So as long as he's going that distance, that shorter bridge to the wind very important. Jose Quintana. There's a name that hasn't made this show, and I don't know quite some time.
Speaker 3: When it's going, it's going. It's when it's going, it's gone.
Speaker 2: Whatever stars aligned, you know, for for your star chart there for those people it worked for pitching yesterday. So Jose Kintana on the sheet, Martin Perez on the sheet. Two of these things are not like the others, right, Joe, No, No, we expect to see Manoa Peralta Verlander, not so much Martin Perez, and certainly not Jose Kintana. Nine strike nine, nine strikecouts for Jose Cantanna, zero walks in five innings for the Pirates. You know, Jose Cantana, once upon a time was one of my favorite pitchers in fantasy. He was so consistent, and nobody wanted him because he was on bad White Sox teams.
Speaker 1: And then I remember we got traded to the Cubs, and I went, oh, this is great, going to a better team. Things can only go up. Nope, his career is never the same after that, and I don't understand why every bit of logic would suggest that things were on the upswing for him and his career basically fell apart. So I have no idea what's going on, any any reasons why you could think of why this went in the wrong direction when everything should have suggested the right way was coming.
Speaker 3: No.
Speaker 2: I mean, it's just one of those things where you know, sometimes you zig when you should zag and it just doesn't work out or whatever. So, uh, you know, look, we can tell that jose Kintana is a solid picture because he's still in the bigs eating up innings, even though it's for the pirates whatever. But there's plenty of guys that wish they had jose Kintana's job. So he's got a little left in that arm, I guess, and this start proved it. So I don't think he'll do you over under on nine strikeout games for jose Kintana for the rest of this season.
Speaker 1: Under how we put it out a half and I'll take the under. I'll still take the under on that half on that one. The king of not learning to zig win you should zag, by the way, Rickon Stark still from game thron still.
Speaker 3: Not so much dirty?
Speaker 1: Come on, well, you know, I mean, come on, straight line, straight line? What are you thinking about? All right? Hitters? Yesterday? Andrew mcuchen, he was definitely a lineup builder in DFS today. I watched actually caught some McCutcheon at bats and some highlights after the draft last night when I was watching little MLB, just kind of flipping around, and McCutcheon looks really good at the plate, and I actually caught a couple of bats of his earlier in the week two. He's very locked in. So whatever's going on here with Kutch? You ride the wave and he's sitting clean up in that order to from Yeah, Pittsburgh, gotta love that, you know a little bit, a little bit, uh, you gotta love that. Austin Hayes four for five with an RBI iron judge at a home run for Ribby's yesterday made Machado still red hot four for five. I continue to say he's an interesting long shot for m v P. Dude.
Speaker 3: That's what I was thinking when I was watching him last night too.
Speaker 2: Was you know that when he had the four hits and one of them was like a sky fly ball that nobody could get under and the candidate has a hit. I'm like, dude, when it's going, it is going for this guy. What are his MVP odds right now? I mean they shrinking everything I talked about it.
Speaker 1: I talked about it, I would say the first week of the season because I thought it was intriguing.
Speaker 2: He's one of those guys that's always kind of in the back of your mind of well, this guy could win MVP if he puts it all.
Speaker 1: The game is the path, right, because the path is always whenever you have a great player playing with you, it's tough. But because Tatis is out, if he carries them for these first three months, it's just brilliant. He on FANDLE plus twenty two hundred, same over on bed MG one. So yeah, I'm got twenty to one minimum basically for him and that Look, that's a hell of a wager right now. I mean you could put ten bucks on that and be very happy and then see if it shrinks a little bit and then double it. You know, do the old Bryce Harper waight of doing things, you know, like we did last year. This is how you play the futures. Market. You make an investment on a player with a small amount at a big number, and then as the number increases, you increase the number you invest. This is how you win money consistently and then if things are going well and then you sided. You can always cash out on certain sites too, where you can you know, take the money and run and just take plus money on which you had already. So a lot of sites they want you to cash out because they start to fear the fact that you had it in a really good number and they'd rather pay you, you know, seventy five dollars or two hundred, so if you think it's probably not gonna last at the end of the day, they.
Speaker 2: Should have done five. Brady last year. Shit done with Brady last year. Should cashed out early, had a shot and didn't do it.
Speaker 1: I had Brady. I did cash out early on that one because I still say if everyone had known this was his quote last season and then ended up not being his last season, he would have won. They would have been the Brady Parade. But that's what held it back.
Speaker 3: All.
Speaker 1: Let's continue on with some of these guys. Dansby Swanson, who was one of our holds from yesterday. Good thing he held him one home run yesterday to for three, Roman Quinn siding with two stolen bases. That makes my friend Tim mcloudfory happy. I know. Carlos Krea three for five with three RBI, Corey Seer also cheap on FanDuel tonight. We'll get to him later in the show. A home run two for four, and Paul Goschmitt getting hot after a slow start to the season three for four with three Ribby's. And look, everybody was really good from the pitching side. Mayor was saying it to me today, you were saying it to me. So no stat zeros on the pitchers. But of course the k parade continues. Salperez over five with the golden sombrero, Hunter Renfro over five with the hat trick, hitting two twelve with two dingers, three eighteen games. I would still buy yeah, over five, Yeah, go ahead, and.
Speaker 2: That's not gonna happen very often. The Hunter Renfro, I'm still in on too.
Speaker 1: Yeah, me too.
Speaker 2: One hundred KNDA be still in on this guy. I mean a lot of guys are streaky and they're just starting the year cold. So it's gonna swing the other way, and they're gonna get white hot pretty soon. I think he's one of those guys all.
Speaker 1: The renfro baby Connor Joe over five two k's hitting one eighty four over the last ten days, So Connor Joe, what a difference a week makes? Randall gritchik four with the hat trick three k's say it's Suzuki o for four to two k's. I hope you listen because some parties over the last days. Yeah, I told everybody. I was like, look, I said, costca Fuku Dome all over again. Let's go why why isn't it Why isn't it costcame the way.
Speaker 3: You're right on.
Speaker 1: One of my favorite team names I ever had in a fantasy league was Beyond Fuki Dome, Okay, instead of Beyond Thunderdome. That was a good one.
Speaker 2: I can't I can't say, uh the name that I I love that I had, but it it has a Hall of Fame first basement, so it involves a Hall of Fame first basement.
Speaker 3: So I'll just say.
Speaker 2: That Hall of Fame first basement that is still currently playing.
Speaker 3: Don't, don't, don't, Let's just move on. Let's just move don't it's.
Speaker 1: A cracker jacks. If you've got to guess that one, go ahead, leave it in the chat. Let's go to the bottom five. In MLB, everybody's bitching and moaning in their roto leagues about patting the haverage. Gentle, My god, my badding average is so bad. What do I gotta do for my batting average? My best guy is hitting till fifty Miguel Sonol zero nine to six, Carlo Santana point one oh four with Maryfield Buck twenty seven. I don't care with Maryfield's a better hitter than that. This is just a weird thing, or he's hurt and he's not telling us. I don't know. Something's just weird with Wit. That's the only one that doesn't concern me. Joey Vado doesn't concern me either at one twenty four, because that's another dude that he's a professional hitter. I think it sucks he has less line of protection than he did last year, but I expect him to turn around. He can tell Marte Buck thirty five. So, Maryfield Vado, Marte Santana, Sino, are you buying? Are you selling? How do you feel about this pack of five?
Speaker 2: I would buy the last three Merrifield, Vado and Marte. Marte is pressing. Guy just got paid. He's trying to hit a homer every at bat. He's gonna come around once he calms down. I think Joey Vado Joey Voda is going through some weird midlife crisis, so I don't know what's going on to talk about buying a golden tooth. He's doing a bunch of TikTok dances. Guy's acting weird. So as soon as he starts acking normal and I think he'll get it straightened out and Wit Mayfield, We've already talked about ad nauseum here. I just I absolutely believe in him, so I think he'll be Okay.
Speaker 1: Did your team him have something to do with Linscombe and your pooh holes?
Speaker 3: Mmh okay.
Speaker 1: I just you know, those.
Speaker 2: Are two very entertaining players that you know what, they're very good and at one point they were at their peak together. So there you go, they were they were, and that's that's when it's at the best, right when you peek.
Speaker 3: Right, Yeah, that's what I think.
Speaker 1: Let's move on to all run board the night, King off top here eight Tingers continues to be at the top. JP is at seven. We've got a bunch of folks still at six. I'm still at one. I tried to break phanermal out. I tried to throw him a bone. It did not work. So I know what I love.
Speaker 2: I love the year at one and year here every day. And I am also at one, and I'm here once a week. I guess with the Welsh living on andy and burial ground, I'll probably be here two or three times a week coming up here. But uh, you know, I've been on the show five times, I think all year, and I'm the same with you.
Speaker 3: That makes me happy, Joe.
Speaker 1: Yes, I am a disgrace to myself and others. I'm aware of this.
Speaker 3: Hey what what we just talk about?
Speaker 2: Hey, sometimes you start the year cold, it comes in streaks, right, so you'll you'll be fine.
Speaker 1: I'm the wit Merryfield right now of home run calls, the way things are going. All right, let's switch gears and talk a little bit about obviously, wait, where's my hair? It is? We're gonna talk about prop bets, which means bet MGM The King Sports. Sign up today, download the bet MGM app, or just go to BETMGM dot com and do the promo code leading off, and when you do, you bet ten dollars. You can win two hundred with any bet on any game, regardless of the outcome. You just bet ten bucks, you win two hundred. See how stupid that sounds, isn't it? Go do it?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Come on, you could go bet on Manny Machado right now for mvot ten bucks got you on a game, but then take another ten bucks there and go do that. Please win your.
Speaker 2: Game and then go take that money bet on Manny. Let's go I hate Manny. Oh.
Speaker 1: Let's let's play a game too about Alec Manoa. Since we're talking about bets right now, let's see what his cy Young odds?
Speaker 3: Is it cholesterol versus strikeout percentage?
Speaker 1: I don't know, but I could say that you want to take a crack. What do you think the number is for Alec Manoa Cy Young? I don't know, fifty A guess no American League stakes. So it's it's it's not underty one, but it's still excellent. Twelve to one, thirty twelve to one.
Speaker 3: That's it.
Speaker 1: And by the way, you know what Justin Ferlander is right now? Eight to one, seven O seven to one, and Joey p got it locked in at twenty five. Let's go, and you know what, I might throw one hundred bucks on this seven to one today just because I'm feeling saucy, all right, until this Taylor Award train breaks out at the station. Let's ride it here. At the prop bets of the day, I like the over on DK for him point five on the total bases, trade turners at one and a half on total bases. But against the Tigers, I like this, and you're getting good juice on there too, minus one ten, even though it's a higher number. I would take the one and a half here with the minus one ten. Austin Slater hit at the top of the order for the Giants as long as he's in that lineup against Washington today, he's at point five on DK, He's at plus one forty five if he hits that number, that point five on the total on the hits, so just needs one hit at plus one forty five, that's a pretty good wager. You throw ten bucks twenty bucks on that. That's a fun night. CJ crone total bases at one and a half on DK, also minus one on five, that's a pretty good number. Let's talk about the starting pitching slate today. On DK, you got Lucas Gilito at nine and a half, like him good investment. Everyone's gonna be on Neser Cortez because he's a Yankee, so just pay attention. Have some differential there, Ty, that's right, Tylwia McGill is at nine point eight, tougher matchup against the Phillies, but still startable. Adam Wayne r in a good matchup at No. Nine point four. People will fade away from Hunter Green because it's in Colorado. However, at six and a half is the secondary arm. You can get whatever you want. So if you have Hunter Green and Giolito tonight, or Hunter Green and Nesser Cortes, you can basically do anything you want. Frankie Montoss is somewhere in the middle to so Montas at eight point one on DK with Giolito is my favorite pairing of the night on DK. On FanDuel, different slate, you got some other games in there because everyone, I mean, these two sites, they can't keep anything straight. It's like you want to play the turbo where you can play four games, and this you can play five games. It starts six thirty seven, and this game starts six to thirty five. Chargs me nuts, it used to be so simple, so old and cranky, you darbish, is a ten point five. Pretty good investment there, But I prefer Giolito at nine point three. He's the most cost effective. If you want to go cheaper than that, Adam Wainwright in terms of tournament arms is the way to go. But that Giolito strikeout return nine point three. Nesser Cortez is ten, save seven hundred bucks. Put it somewhere else, same thing. He's cheaper than you, darbish, So I'd go right back there. Stacks to Night, Boston, Atlanta, the Dodgers. Those are my three favorite. Here's your lineup builders for DK, Tyler nake went at two point nine, Michael Franco two six, McCutcheon three point eight, Danceby Swanson two point eight, two point eight for Dansby Swanson on DK, let's go for Dugo's three seven, Kepler's three four, and Chess mccormicker.
Speaker 3: Kepler's starting to come around. I like that one.
Speaker 1: He is. And then there's Chas McCormick, who sounds like every eighties character from the Bad High School Movie? Right, isn't Chas McCormick, Like, he's gotta be the.
Speaker 2: See the guy with the flat top that gives all the kids swirlies?
Speaker 3: Yeah, hey, say from everybody. My name is Chess. I'm the quarterback, all right, and I'm gonna.
Speaker 1: Give you slick. My collar so hard I knocked on my earpiece. WHOA, that's in tense.
Speaker 2: Uh oh, and then he wrenched his back trying to get it. Grandpa, are you okay?
Speaker 1: I'm all right. We'll make it back here for the end of the show. Luckily we only have a couple of segments left. Fan duel check this out. Nelson cruises two point three? What Jonathan Scope two point three? Everybody? Andel last night was at the draft in Vegas and got hammered and set the prices.
Speaker 2: Just gives you some good prices today, guys, come on.
Speaker 1: You know what, let's give them. It's interesting that you got this out there because FanDuel has done this before during the NFL Draft where people are all betting on draft and they want to get them to do action on other things so they'll make their pricing super friendly. On Fandel, I've seen them do it and they're doing it tonight. Cruise a two point three point three together. That's right exactly. Oh, it's you can have whatever you want. Justin Turner two seven, went Maryfield two four, McCutcheon two four, Seeger two seven at Chazz McCormick two point five, Chess McCormick, stay away from my girl, if you know what's good for your pal.
Speaker 2: I feel I feel like, uh, I feel like Chas McCormick's gonna come up snapping.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 3: He's more like, yeah, yeah, well when when you do it.
Speaker 2: I feel like he's more of a musical character. Maybe maybe I do have a certain element of whimsy. I feel like he's the guy if he couldn't get Williams, you got Chess McCormick. So many times we'll just be talking on the phone, You'll bring You'll just start singing, and I'll be like, what are you doing, Joe? A song about sacking your lineup? What's your problem? It's like high school musical in here.
Speaker 1: God, nothing but high school musical all day, all right, home run calls. I've only got two days left to get another home run before April shuts the door. So I'm gonna go and buck the trend with Ronald Acunya. That's right, Coonye today all weekend, if you could still basically get hit home runs, that's that's it. That's the logic. I have no other logic except that. So I want Ronald Acunya this weekend. Hopefully he hits a couple home runs for me, and hopefully I am less of an embarrassment and a little higher on the board when we come back here. By the way, today is a milestone. I don't know if you know this, but today is our five hundredth episode, So look at that.
Speaker 3: At that, So.
Speaker 1: Congratulations to all of us here working on the show, to all of our many many hosts of the show past and present, and also a special thank you to all the Peanuts of the Cracker Jacks and the people who listen and watch the show. Share it with your friends the five hundred episode, say hey, this is a great baseball show. I love this show. Go share it on your Twitter feeds, on your tiktoks, on your on your whatever, your Instagram's, on your.
Speaker 2: Face to face, your snap faces, uh snap faceschi.
Speaker 3: Snap face, your snapbook you.
Speaker 2: They'll get me started on the Patriots and face I don't know any of these.
Speaker 1: But I also believe we are going to start with our fabulous prizes soon too for these home run calls. So I'm going with a Kunya. Who are you going with today? Who are you calling your shot with? Box?
Speaker 3: Give me Goldie?
Speaker 2: Uh. You know, I didn't have a lot of time because the drafts to do my pvbs today. But Goldie is twenty four uh for seventy one. It's just a three thirty eight career batting average against Bannison Bumgarner with three bombs, and I would love to see I get happy when I see Goldie stick it to the d Backs because I never wanted to trade him. Obviously, those of you follow me and see my Carls Junior Shenanigans know that. So let's go, Goldie get a bomb. That was a tough year.
Speaker 1: I look the red Bee chimes in here minus Welsh's bucks and crap. I love this show. I agree, And you spelled Welsh wrong by the way.
Speaker 3: Welsh's grave.
Speaker 1: Yeah yeah, so that's like doubly insulting. I feel like, who'd like mayortake today for his homwerk. He was like sal Perez after his many, many back after the Golden some brade come back. He hit a bomb. I like that call. Yeah, that's fine. I tried to do that yesterday. Wow, well on sour because I tried to do that with franmil yesterday.
Speaker 2: It sounds like your sour because he got one bomb, right, I mean I think I got one bomb.
Speaker 1: The Patriots drafted somebody last night that they could have had one hundred picks later. There's a lot of questions. I have a lot of a lot of things that I need to go contemplate after the show, but five hundred is a milestone. It's a very exciting thing. So once again, I just want to sincerely thank everybody. H This is the most fun little community of baseball, and I wanted to keep growing here. And I think we're showing everybody that there is a market for this show. There is a market for baseball, and you could do baseball, be smart, have conversations about baseball, and also actually entertain people at the same time. That is our goal here. So when rond Acunya hit six home runs, I'll come back Monday in a much better mood. Until then, that'll do it for us. But the story of the game goes on for Scott Bogman. I'm Joey P. Great weekend, everybody, see ya