Speaker 1: Good morning, Usa yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo Yoelo.
Speaker 2: Good morning, piece of the plane.
Speaker 3: It is Tuesday.
Speaker 2: Good morning.
Speaker 1: How y'all feel out there? I feel blessed, black and holly favored. Happy to be here another day to serve our beautiful listener's good morning.
Speaker 2: What is happening?
Speaker 3: That's right?
Speaker 4: It's election day today, Election day, November fourth.
Speaker 2: Yeah, man, I was up last night watching sports.
Speaker 1: You know, my South Carolina game Cocks played last night, the lady game Cox played last night.
Speaker 2: You know dominated I forgot who they even played? Golden craw Who they play? What the Golden.
Speaker 5: Craw They sucked that bad? You just named them after a buffet.
Speaker 2: I can't remember Canyon. I think it was. I don't remember Cowboys, you know, bo Humbug.
Speaker 6: I like your no weapon form.
Speaker 2: That's nice, Thank you very much. You're scared and you see me in the red hat. Hunh.
Speaker 7: You don't know? Yeah, I don't know.
Speaker 2: It's a day to day. It's crazy, yo.
Speaker 6: It's Diddy birthday or today.
Speaker 5: Happy birthday, Diddy? Nobody happy, okay, Just to wish that man, you know, what I'm saying. Can we start off with some some nice diddy.
Speaker 2: You're a ridiculous person for no reason.
Speaker 1: You just you just be wanting drama like you just want to you just want to come in and shake the table to take What can I say today that's going to have everybody says needs to be all right?
Speaker 6: Was Kathy Griffin birthday today?
Speaker 2: You go dropping a close bubble?
Speaker 6: Yes, exactly.
Speaker 3: I don't have a Kathy Griffin reckon.
Speaker 2: I'm sorry we got her donkey.
Speaker 6: So he got to use her her donkey today.
Speaker 3: All right, Well that was awkward.
Speaker 1: Well, past the Pastor Michael Jesus, Jesus, Lord have mer.
Speaker 3: Pastor Michael Todd will be joining us this morning.
Speaker 1: Yes, absolutely. He's on a tour, yes, tied trip. It called the We Outside Tour. It's a seventeen city national gospel and Christian music tour that's taking place right now.
Speaker 2: But he'll be here to talk to us about all types of stuff.
Speaker 8: Man.
Speaker 1: It's always, you know, great having conversation with people like Pastor Michael Todd.
Speaker 6: The way he's gonna do on the tour though, is he gonna preach?
Speaker 3: He does music?
Speaker 5: No, he does music, but he's not the artist, right, I think he just he's.
Speaker 2: A producer group. Okay, Yeah, they just put out album. Yeah, I got the name of it.
Speaker 4: We're gonna talk to them about all that this morning, and let's get the show crack. And we got front page news. Mimi O be joining us, Day thirty five of the shutdown. Also voting today. Are you out already or you're heading to the polls. We'll talk to all that and you can get it off your chest. Eight hundred five five, one oh five one. Wake your gass up. It's the Breakfast Club. Good morning, Good morning everybody. It's DJ en Vy, Jess Hilari is Charlamage the guy. We are the Breakfast Club. Let's get in some front page news now. Last night the Cowboys played the Arizona Cardinals.
Speaker 3: Cowboys lost. Drop a b a bomb for the Cardinals place.
Speaker 1: Why are you driving a bomb for the garden. The Cardinals subs just as bad as y'all do three and five? So why he's dropping a clue bomb for the.
Speaker 3: Car anybody who beats the Cowboys? I drop a bomb for good morning.
Speaker 2: It's okay, I like it.
Speaker 3: What's up to me?
Speaker 9: Good morning, Envy Josh Charlamagne, how y'all doing this morning?
Speaker 10: Good morning, good morning.
Speaker 9: All right, Well, we start this morning on day thirty five of the government shut down with the White House in Congress, they are still deadlocked over whether to extend those Affordable Care Act subsidies. Now, that's the program that helps keep premiums down for millions of Americans. Now, until adils reach, key agencies remain unfunded and the ripple effects they are spreading as a nation's air traffic control system is now nearing a breaking point.
Speaker 11: Now.
Speaker 9: The FAA says it is running dangerously low on staff, forcing it to slow or even stop flights as some of the country's busy.
Speaker 10: At airports just to keep travelers safe.
Speaker 9: So this weekend alone, more than ten thousand flights were delayed a nearly four hundred more were canceled nationwide, with Dallas, Newark, Atlanta, and Houston among the hardest hits. Now, Transportation Secretary Sean Duffy, he says the agency has issued a critical safety alert, meaning it is intentionally pacing out flights and reducing traffic to avoid accidents.
Speaker 10: Listen to what he had to say.
Speaker 12: We will delay, we will cancel any kind of flight across the national airspace to make sure people are safe. But there is a level of risk that gets injected into the system when we have a controller that's doing two jobs instead of one. We manage that, we look out for it and safety is the priority. But I will just tell you, as bad as it is the numbers you just gave this, we will look back. If the government doesn't open in the next week or two, we'll look back as these were the good days, not the bad days.
Speaker 2: It's only going to get worse.
Speaker 9: Yeah, so really serious consequences there. Yeah, many of those workers, as we've been talking about, they haven't been paid in weeks. And the union that represents the shut down, the union that represents the air traffic controllers, they are warning that as airports could they will continue to see a string of near misses. So in Boston there was a Delta pilot who aboarded a landing just so that he wouldn't hit someone else that was taking off. And in Cleveland the west Jet it narrowly missed a medical helicopter. And even in New York at Labordia, a United plane it clipped another airplane's tail. While eighty percent of the air traffic controllers were out, so we are seeing long lines on the on the ground too. There's spiral video or viral pictures of Houston. The airport is wrapped. The lines are wrapped around the airport there. So it is getting really, really, really bad. So we will continue to watch what's going on in the sky. But now to the dinner table, where the Trump administration says that it will restart SNAP payments, but only partially so more than forty two million Americans who rely on SNAP to buy groceries.
Speaker 10: Those benefits, they cost.
Speaker 9: About nine billion dollars a month, but the administration says there's only five billion dollars available in an emergency fund, and that's going to cover about half.
Speaker 10: Of what families usually get.
Speaker 9: Now, this move comes after two federal judges they ordered the government to use that fund, calling it unlawful to freeze benefits during a shutdown. A food banks across the country, they are bracing for the fallout, trying to keep the shells stocked while families wait on those delayed benefits. Let's listen to what's happening.
Speaker 13: We don't know what to tell people when they can really start to expect those dollars to be seen on their EBT card. It takes time for them to process how much that payment is going to be to the States, and then for the States how to distribute that partial payment. So it's really challenging right now to communicate what people should be able to expect when they'll get their SNAP benefits. Food banks across the country are truly the supplement to the Supplement of Nutrition Assistance Program. For every one meal that we provide, SNAP provides nine. It is a massive gap that food banks cannot fully fill. But right now, what I can tell you this, we're going to do whatever we can to try to reduce the pain that so many are feeling as a result of this government.
Speaker 1: Shutdown mass loute dollar food banks food pantries across the country. I want to summit the Food Bank of New York City. You know, last week I donated to have twenty five thousand meals giving out from the Food Bank, and I.
Speaker 2: Wanted New Yorkers to match me. Man, they did more than match me.
Speaker 1: We've been able to provide one hundred and fifty thousand meals since last Friday. So thank you to the Food Bank of New York City and if y'all want to continue to donate to them, go to food Bank NYC dot org.
Speaker 9: Yeah, and just to add to that, new SNAP rules that quietly took effect over the weekend. We didn't talk about this a little bit yesterday, but under Trump's big beautiful bill, there are more changes now that are coming to the SNAP program. So there are new work requirements that will change who is now eligible for those payments. So if you are enabled body adult is what they're calling it, who can work, train, or volunteer, you must do that for eighty hours a month to keep your benefits. Parents and caregivers, they are also filling it. So before caring for a child under eighteen made you exempt from that work rule, now the cutoff is fourteen, and some exemption exemptions were already are also rolled back, meaning if you're a veteran, if you're homeless, or if you are a former foster youth, you now have to meet stricter standards to qualify.
Speaker 10: And all that took place over the.
Speaker 2: Ways as a damn shaming that they're doing that to the veterans.
Speaker 1: The veterans should be getting you know, free food aid just because they you know, serve this country. Yeah, and also to a why do people act like the folks on Snap don't work? Like Yeah, I've never known people who had Snap not to work. They always worked. But you gotta work because they may not be making enough money to pay for their rent, to pay for their bills, and to put food on the table.
Speaker 2: That's why he got snapped. Yep.
Speaker 10: The definitely was a misconception of who's on Snap.
Speaker 3: So yeah, a huge misconception, a misconception.
Speaker 4: Most people feel like people on Snap are not working, They're lazy, they got a bunch of kids, they sit up home and watch TV all day.
Speaker 3: But that's not facts.
Speaker 2: Yeah, them guys.
Speaker 1: Uh, you know that some of those Republicans need to go down south and go to those rural areas and those same people with the Trump signs in the yard and whar they maga hats those those low income white folks, they own wealth and and Snap just like everybody else. Absolutely, actually they make up the majority of people on Snap benefits.
Speaker 2: All right.
Speaker 4: The latt is front page news. Tak you me me, uh huh, everybody else, get it off your chest eight hundred five eight five one five one. If you need to vent phone lines a wide open. Call us up now, it's the breakfast Club. Good morning, the breakfast Club. This is your time to get it off your chest, whether you're mad or blessed.
Speaker 6: I hate the way that you walk, the way did you talk?
Speaker 7: I hate the way you dress.
Speaker 3: Everything.
Speaker 7: When me is best?
Speaker 3: Call up next? Eight hundred five eight one. Not just me, I'm with the coach of philing.
Speaker 7: Hello, who's this way?
Speaker 14: What's up the fire?
Speaker 3: What's up? Bro? Take us off bluetooth? Please?
Speaker 8: All right?
Speaker 14: Hell, look you hear me?
Speaker 3: Good morning? What's up?
Speaker 15: Brother?
Speaker 3: Get it off your chest?
Speaker 16: Good morning?
Speaker 15: I did.
Speaker 16: I didn't know if you guys already talked about it.
Speaker 14: I just wanted to say that day here's the voting day for for local local elections. Just want to remind everybody to go out and both Today it was.
Speaker 1: The governor's rates in New Jersey. I'm voting in that governor's race in Virginia. The mayor or city.
Speaker 14: Yeah, I'm in Massachusetts, so I'm definitely going after work today.
Speaker 2: Okay, but y'all got a governor rais.
Speaker 14: Yeah, and and and mayor.
Speaker 2: Range it may raising gotcha all right?
Speaker 4: Like you said, Yeah, today's election that we've been saying it all morning long, get out there and vote this morning.
Speaker 17: Thank you.
Speaker 18: Brother.
Speaker 2: Hello, who's this be?
Speaker 19: This frontage going on?
Speaker 3: Y'all get it off your chest.
Speaker 19: Here, man Charlotte mane the God.
Speaker 16: Yes, yes, yes, yeah, it's real serious. We get off my tip with the government.
Speaker 20: Shutdown.
Speaker 16: What I'm saying is this administration right now, they're really not caring about the people. And at the end of the day, Trump is mister fire. He's firing everybody, and he stated that before this happened.
Speaker 19: So what I'm saying is for people to sit back, take this serious. Forget about going to work for no pay. They're playing you in your face. Sit back, let this thing shut down, because I'm telling you they're not bringing you back. This is a whole new system coming in, in my opinion, and they're not bringing back these workers.
Speaker 16: They're playing in your faith. And you guys are really helping do it. You're doing what the corporates is supposed to be doing, and your money shouldn't be supplying to people right now. And if we're going to do it like that, then that definitely telling me this is a whole new system and we just have to look out for ourselves. To do it a different way because the government is not the way.
Speaker 2: That's very interesting.
Speaker 1: So you think that they, you know, they want to force people to quit their jobs so they can bring in AI.
Speaker 16: Absolutely AI taking over the jobs that they're clearing them out. Humans are gone and they're playing in your faces right now. They're not bringing these people back.
Speaker 2: Interesting.
Speaker 16: Hello, who's this Joe Green from BA Come on and blendman with.
Speaker 3: Something off your chest?
Speaker 21: All these all these.
Speaker 19: Lobbyists, I think it should be a law that they should be your pretty do.
Speaker 8: It should be a law.
Speaker 16: But they if they if they're gonna close the governe with down, they should get their leader.
Speaker 2: You mean the lobbyists we're talking about.
Speaker 1: I'm talking about with me, you mean your elected officials.
Speaker 4: Elected officials. He feels the governments domination get paid to And I agree with you. I agree with you because it is because it's like they're getting paid, so they might not have to force it or even go to because they getting paid.
Speaker 1: Regards I got, well, you know how much you know how the outrage would be if like when the government shut down these corporate like number one, we weren't we didn't have to pay taxes and uh, you know number two.
Speaker 2: Uh, I forgot what I was gonna say.
Speaker 1: God damn it, I'm getting old, you know now we didn't have to pay taxes and something else I was about to say.
Speaker 2: I don't remember.
Speaker 4: Get it off your chest. Eight hundred five eighty five, one oh five one. If you need to vent, hit us up now.
Speaker 3: It's the Breakfast Club. Good morning, the Breakfast Club.
Speaker 22: It's a new is your time to get it off your chest.
Speaker 3: Whether you're mad or bless something to get up and get something. Call up now. Eight hundred and five eight five, one oh five one. We want to hear from you on the Breakfast Club. Hello.
Speaker 7: Who's this Hello?
Speaker 3: What's your name?
Speaker 8: I want to be I want to be anonymous.
Speaker 3: Okay, miss Anonymous. Get it off your chest.
Speaker 20: I want to get off process. I just want you guys to know.
Speaker 8: When you guys are going through.
Speaker 20: The airport, just think the officers for coming to work and not being paid. And we understand that y'all frustrated because of the long lines. But we frustrated as well.
Speaker 2: That's right. I agree, we all them together. I completely agree with you.
Speaker 5: Right, you are so right. I did that flying out of Charlotte. This weekend and flying into Charlotte.
Speaker 6: So you are so right, Thank you.
Speaker 20: I appreciate it. And also I want to call out the FMZ for New York City. You don't want us to get no type of gifts from the passengers from the airlines. They just want us to be slaving in there.
Speaker 6: From passengers. Y'all can't accept nothing.
Speaker 4: I get why they said that. I get why they don't say the money, but they should be able to get gift calls, they should be able to get food.
Speaker 6: But why can't they accept the money.
Speaker 4: Because they're saying, if you could bribe somebody to get something through. Oh so you gave money, he's lit one hundred dollars, slide this through. But I get it, but they should be able to get food or breakfast or dinner or launch to help somehow some way.
Speaker 20: We can't get nothing. We can't take nothing. We can't do nothing.
Speaker 8: No gift cars, No guys, y'all bad stuff.
Speaker 5: Whispering them cash apps, telling you whisper them cash apps. Can nobody prove that they send you cash apps.
Speaker 20: That's the fact. So also I want you guys to keep them mind. Anybody listening, just make sure when you guys are traveling, Please please please thank the officers because you don't know if they're coming work doing their jobs. They're telling us to come the word there, telling us we call out, we're going to lose our jobs. So you don't know who in there doing their job the way they're supposed to be.
Speaker 4: Right right, And how many times people try to walk through with some weed.
Speaker 3: And you just turn your head the other way?
Speaker 2: A weed is legal, sir, never you can't.
Speaker 1: You can't stop weed through the airport. You can't know what I don't be doing that noise? All right, right, all right, yeah, you.
Speaker 20: Guys, you know what I want to say.
Speaker 2: I remember what I wanted to say.
Speaker 1: If we didn't have to pay taxes during the government shut down, and if these corporations didn't get paid either, meaning we didn't have to pay them during the government shutdown. Like if you are a federal worker, you don't got to pay no rent, no mortgage, no light bills, no gas bills, no nothing.
Speaker 2: If you work for the federal government.
Speaker 1: And when the government is shut down, you think that these corporations and billionaires wouldn't be going crazy right now, These corporations, billionaires would be pushing back against the government, demanding that they do something to reopen this government if they weren't getting paid as well. If you're a federal worker, though only if you're a federal If you're a federal worker, you should be exempt from having to pay.
Speaker 2: Anything during the government shutdown.
Speaker 1: I guarantee that would make these corporations lose they mind.
Speaker 4: Yeah, we'll get it off your chest. Eight hundred five eighty five, one oh five. Well, we got the latest Lauren coming up. We were talking about Lauren.
Speaker 23: Good morning, y'all. We're talking about Jake Paul and Javonte Tank Davis. That fight they're supposed to happen in Atlanta is canceled, and we got some details exclusively as to why.
Speaker 2: Why we can't see Lauren. I can see what's here. Great, Oh, I's see it is me me.
Speaker 8: Oh no, sh you'll never see me.
Speaker 3: That's fact.
Speaker 1: You don't see yourself, right, Okay, That's what I'll be trying to get you to do every day.
Speaker 3: We got the latest with Laura. When we come back.
Speaker 2: It's the Breakfast Club.
Speaker 3: The Breakfast Club. Yes, it's the world.
Speaker 1: Little Dangerous Morning to show the Breakfast Club. Charlamagne and God, dj Envy just hilarious and it's time for the Latest with Lauren la Rossa.
Speaker 3: Lauren be coming a straight fast. She gets them from somebody that knows, somebody gets the detail.
Speaker 8: I'm the homegirl that knows a little bit about everything.
Speaker 1: She'd be having the latest on you, the Big Law, The Latest with Lauren la Rossa. Sometimes you have facts, sometimes you have details. Sometimes you have a little bit of everything.
Speaker 3: It's the latest on the Breakfast Club. Talk to me ll Coolbay.
Speaker 8: Hey y'all, good morning, any girl.
Speaker 23: So, the that fight that was supposed to go down with the Jake Paul and Dravonte take Davis in Miami I'm on November fourteen is not happening.
Speaker 8: It has been canceled officially.
Speaker 23: And this comes, you know, not too long after Dravonte tak Davis was a cues of assaulting a woman at a strip club. So MVP Promotions, which is the promotional group behind the fight, posted a statement yesterday that said Most Valuable Promotions the Netflix have announced that Jake Paul versus Javonte Davis, originally scheduled for Friday, November fourteenth in Miami, will no longer be moving forward. They say, our team has worked closely with all parties to navigate this situation responsibly. Because the last week they had announced that they were investigating into the assault claims by the woman and trying to figure out how they were going to move forward. The CEO of the company says, why we will not be moving forward with this event. Our plan still remains for Jake Paul to headline an event on Netflix in twenty twenty five. Details regarding a new date, location, Jake's opponent in additional bouts will be shared as soon as they are finalized. We think Netflix and think the venue as well for their partnership, and they say they appreciate continued support. There's also a plan in place already for fans who have purchased tickets. They say, if you purchase tickets, be a ticket master for the fight, you'll automatically get a refund.
Speaker 8: However you purchased.
Speaker 23: And then if you purchased through a third party, they say, you should contact your third party, and then they have an assistant like an email that you can reach out to if you need help navigating this situation.
Speaker 1: But let me ask your question, there must there must have been like there must be like a video or something, because it's a civil lawsuit and it's just allegations, it's not criminals, So there must be something that you know, made me be like, oh no, yeah, we got to back away from this.
Speaker 8: Yeah, so we actually have some exclusive details.
Speaker 23: So we were told by a source that would know that there is an alleged video of the incident. We were also told that, you know, it's not just about the incident, although I'm sure that that had a pretty big uh you know, that was a pretty big reason for why we got to this point. But we're also told when it comes to Javonte Tank Davis. You know, I sold about the source that they that you know, people working close to production aless that he is horrible to work with. He was very late all the time, and there was issues with getting him to promote the fight. All this on top of the fact that I'm told that the tickets weren't selling well in the first place. And then now you have this, you know, these allegations of assault that come from this woman in Florida, and you know, they just decided to pull the plug.
Speaker 3: Now, two questions.
Speaker 4: The woman in Florida is that his baby mother. Oh no, this is another separate incident.
Speaker 23: No, this is a separate incidents Roselle. She claimed that her and Tank or Gavonte Tank Davis had a private intimate relationship over the last five months, and she.
Speaker 8: Says that it hasn't been anything but smooth.
Speaker 23: She wrote in the lawsuit that was filed in Miami that she alleges that he beat her up and threatened her on several different occasions and then like even allegations of like I'll kill you and you know, things like that, and that there was.
Speaker 8: In the loss.
Speaker 23: So she mentions that it got worse at one point because she alleges that he attacked her while she was working.
Speaker 8: She's a VIP cocktail waitress.
Speaker 23: At Tutsis, and she alleges that he showed up around like a little bit after four o'clock in the morning one day founder in the vip lounge. She legends that he forcibly grabbed her and dragged her through the stairway, through a kitchen, through a back entrance, all the way into the parking garage.
Speaker 1: And the Gentlemen's club in can we drop on the glove box with Tutsis and Miami CLIs.
Speaker 2: Frequently I've been I frequented.
Speaker 8: Yeah, so she's a legend a lot.
Speaker 23: So if there is a video that shows any of this, you know what I mean, Like that would definitely anybody with some money on the line back away.
Speaker 3: But it's cameras all over.
Speaker 5: I'm show yeah now, Also to uh at all, I heard that the tickets wasn't sealing.
Speaker 2: I heard it was. I heard the tickets weren't moving like they wanted them to as well.
Speaker 4: So they saying he was supposed to get like a forty million plus payday forty million dollars?
Speaker 2: What did Jake Paul say? Lauren So?
Speaker 23: Jake Paul posted on his story last night, ten minutes after they announce been with Live and he said, Javonte Davis is an actual, walking human piece of garbage. Working with him as an absolute nightmare. The unprofessionalism, the boizar request, showing up hours late, to shoots, to the numerous arrests and related accusations and lawsuit. If you support this man, you support the most vile sin and man can commit. I did not want to give this, I'm going to say, allege alleged woman abus or a platform to grow his fans or to grow his bank account. My company Champions Women. He's talking about MVP. I'm so sorry to everyone involved, mostly to the undercar fighters, to my team at MVP, and to my team who works so hard prepping for this fight, sacrificing time with loved ones, kids, just for this food to lose his unintelligent mind again. It's scared that the devilish men like this can rise to the top of culture and sports, including positions of power. I hope you people moving forward look beyond his fake streetwear pieces and then he puts swag and captions and search for something deeper to be a fan of.
Speaker 8: As for me, I'm onto the next as always.
Speaker 2: I mean, that's unfortunate.
Speaker 1: One thing I tell everyone around me, and I stretched that to every young person around me. When you work with people, you want folks to say that you are a pleasure to work with.
Speaker 2: If the people you.
Speaker 1: Are working with say that, then you will always get work. Do you think these companies like a Netflix want to pay tens of millions of dollars to someone that's causing them stress.
Speaker 2: Nobody's bigger than the program.
Speaker 3: No, not at all. So who is he fighting next?
Speaker 4: Because he said the fight's still gonna happen, right, Do they have options to who he's gonna fight?
Speaker 2: You looking for people that want to hospitalize him?
Speaker 1: The names I saw he I'm like, boy, I mean Tank, Tank, Tank would have been a tough for him too, but tanks a lot smaller.
Speaker 2: But you're talking about andre Ward, Terrence Crawford. Man, if you don't sit down with Terrence Crawf, Yes, andre Ward too.
Speaker 1: And I rock with Jake, but I think Jake Paul does the phenomenal job. But come on now, yeah.
Speaker 8: Later as what he's doing, I love what he's.
Speaker 2: Doing with m VP. I think I love what he's doing.
Speaker 23: I heard Ryan Garcia too, and some of the websites I was reading and preparing for this, a lot of those sports websites were saying that that's like a big rumor to.
Speaker 1: Ryan got another fight lining up, though I forgot what the guy Mario or something, Yeah, Mario.
Speaker 3: Something forty minut you wanna fight him? I do two rounds? You do two?
Speaker 2: No, But listen, I will say this too.
Speaker 1: This is probably the first time in a long time that Tank hasn't been the A side, and I wonder if that was messing with him as well, because absolutely the side, yes, ego.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I hate to see when people get in their own way though, you know, I mean like they getting their own way for a huge payday to make sure that he could take care of his family's kids.
Speaker 1: And you know, here in one side, even though we've heard this from a lot of different people, still here in one side we are and I did.
Speaker 3: It's not gonna happen, is oh.
Speaker 2: Yeah. You know a lot of people.
Speaker 23: Reached out to Javonte, not not him directly, and I mean, if you want to help me, just I know that you also well, so I reached out to a team member that I knew that worked with him that would not give me any comment. But you know, one of the biggest things when you talk about and be what you're talking about, like people getting in their own way, is you got to think about, like why people show up for Javon saking David so much, like he represents so much from people from where he's from, areas he employed so many people. So something like this, especially if this is about to be what it is about to look like for the rest of his career, because he's been saying he doesn't want to fight anymore. This is a horrible way to you know, go out on top of everything that he's done. So it's just sad to see.
Speaker 3: All right, all right, well that is the latest Lauren. Thank you, Lauren.
Speaker 6: You're well.
Speaker 5: Did you you ever you know how water? I mean, how water gets inside of a coconut? You have to think about that.
Speaker 3: You high?
Speaker 2: Definitely?
Speaker 5: Yo, Look do you know how water gets inside? Do you drink coconut water?
Speaker 3: Tell us how hung over?
Speaker 6: All right? So this is the thing. The coconut liquid is.
Speaker 5: Coconut liquid is referred to its indoor sperm, right, so it's a creamy tissue that produces the texture. Is like that it's crazy, right thoughts like for real? No, I got no, no, no, it's not my thought. I saw it. It's these two guys that be doing like can you think I think they be high?
Speaker 6: But it's not mean a little.
Speaker 20: I'm not.
Speaker 3: I'm really not.
Speaker 7: You can really see it kind of big as lashes.
Speaker 6: No, I'm serious, Like that's crazy though, coco nut in.
Speaker 3: All right?
Speaker 7: All right?
Speaker 1: When we come back we got from showing up to the Jake Paul promotions, they was like, you know what, listen, what's you said?
Speaker 4: You got page news When we come back man, and then Pastor Michael Totter be joining.
Speaker 3: It's the Breakfast Club. Good morning, morning everybody. As Steve j MV.
Speaker 4: Jesse, Larry Charlamagne the guy, we are the Breakfast Club. Let's getting some front page news for sports. Last night the Cowboys lost.
Speaker 1: Yeah whatever, listen, salute the Kyne Anthony man dropping the clues bomb for Kyane Anthony. He had his debut last night with Syracuse. He had fifteen points. Man, as a freshman, that was his first game. He had fifteen points. I think he had six for ten, six ten shooting odough.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 4: So he brought up and Graham was there. Yeah, yeah, I love to see that man.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Fifteen points on six to ten shooting, three rebounds, three assists in twenty eight minutes. Man, So getting into young Cayenne. Syracuse one last night too, eighty five to forty seven against Binghamton.
Speaker 4: Okay, but don't forget the Cowboys lost last night. That Arizona can't seventeen. I just want to make sure people know the.
Speaker 1: Giants loss on Sunday too, right New York, in New York, and it's so ridiculous, like you know, the Giants got they ass beat on Sunday.
Speaker 6: Right, so right, we're not talking about that so old, so old.
Speaker 3: Like he's like a chick, just want some about old stuff, like now.
Speaker 7: That was old.
Speaker 1: No, New Yorkers are like chicks that want to talk about old stuff, y'all. That's all y'all do is live off y'all old glory days. But cowboys they got an old glory day. They super well, we definitely got a old lord day. Okay, the nineties was our era. I'm sorry, me, sorry me me, good morning me, me.
Speaker 10: Good morning y'all.
Speaker 8: A happy election day.
Speaker 9: So today is election day, and the stakes are high coast to coast, from city Hall in New York to state houses in Virginia and in New Jersey and even out here in California. So in New York City, though, President Trump is turning heads with a surprise endorsement. He's backing former Governor Andrew Cuomo, is a lifelong Democrat running as an independent instead of a Republican nominee, Curtis Sleewab. Now in truth, social Trump told supporters yesterday, whether you personally personally like Cuomo.
Speaker 10: Or not, you have no choice.
Speaker 9: He urged voters not to back Sleewak, calling it a vote for Zoran Mandani. Now Mandanni. He was on CNN last night. He was firing back, saying that the endorsement proves that Cuomo and Trump are cut from the same cloth.
Speaker 10: Let's listen to what he had to say.
Speaker 11: But I do think New Yorkers must understand that Andrew Cuomo waited until the final day before the election to have this be revealed. He wanted to be able to make the message to Democrats that he was in fact the governor that he said he was, and then right at the last moment, the last opportunity to fully embrace the MAGA movement that we have long said he has tied.
Speaker 10: To, so Mandannie.
Speaker 9: He's also responding to Trump's remarks on sixty Minutes, where the President said that he would withhold federal money from New York City if he wins.
Speaker 10: Let's listen to that as well.
Speaker 11: So I think you could clearly see that Donald Trump is threatened by our campaign. He's threatened by it because, like his we've diagnosed the crisis in working class New Yorker's lives the cost of living, but unlike him, we're actually going to deliver on that and that is a contrast that he can't bear to see. And this money that we're talking about, it's money that New York City is owed. It's not Donald Trump's to decide which city or state will get what money. This is the money that New Yorkers are owed, and this is the money that we're going to fight for.
Speaker 9: So that was him just responding to that, and so New Yorkers, of course, today is the day to vote. Meanwhile, in New Jersey and Virginia, voters are electing governors today. In New Jersey Democrat Mikey Cheryl and Republican Jack Chitdarelli, they have sparred over affordability, from housing to taxes to utility bills. And in Virginia, Democrat Abigail Spanberger she is centering her message on the economy. She's tying the ongoing shutdown and job job cuts to Trump's policies. Her opponent, Republican win some earl sears, and she's leaned heavily into social issues, but so far she struggled to gain traction.
Speaker 10: With voters who are worried about their wallet. And out here in California, voters are weighing in.
Speaker 9: On Proposition fifty today, and that's the measure that would redraw the state's congressional maps, so temporarily add five Democrat leaning seats. So from the economy to housing to drawing the maps. There's local elections almost going on in every city, and today is the day to make your voice heard.
Speaker 10: So election day is underway right now.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm definitely gonna get my sticker when I go vote for governor of New Jersey. And I want to tell New York because if you support Zoran Mundani and you want Zoran Mundani to win, you better go out there and vote today. Okay, don't listen to the polls and think that he has it in the bag, because I believe the election is going to be way closer than people think. And folks are definitely mobilizing against Zoran Mundani, you know what I'm saying. So you bet if you form, you better mobilize for them because they definitely mobilizing against them.
Speaker 10: Yeah, in a very big way.
Speaker 9: And while voters are making big decisions at the polls, there's another chapter closing this.
Speaker 10: Week for families in the DMV area.
Speaker 9: So, Jess, I have a question for you. You grew up in Baltimore. Did you ever go to six Flags in Bowie?
Speaker 6: Absolutely? I did.
Speaker 5: That was like the park for us, like, please, don't tell me what I think you about to tell me?
Speaker 2: What was that?
Speaker 10: I am about to tell you what you think I'm about to tell you? No, So, yes it is.
Speaker 9: There's a lot of memories tied to that park. It's trending on social media this morning, and that's because, after fifty years in operation, six Flags America has officially closed its doors. Trash why we got the economy, But basically, the company says that it is no longer part of its larger Six Flags Corporation. They said that the booby location it no longer fits into its long term plan. And so the park it's water parks.
Speaker 10: So what's that.
Speaker 8: Hurricane Harbor, Yes.
Speaker 5: Hurricane Harbor, Hurricane Bay, I'm sorry, Hurricane Bay.
Speaker 6: That's what it is.
Speaker 9: All of that, the one hundred rides to show the slides of roller coasters, it is all gone. So this house weekend crowds they packed in for one last visit before it permanently shut down. But for families, including you, just it's marking what the end of an error.
Speaker 10: A lot of summer memories and roller coasters and all that.
Speaker 5: So absolutely, so are they going to put something else right there or they just like, no, y'all can't have nothing buy.
Speaker 10: They didn't say yet.
Speaker 9: They just said right now it's closing, and they want people to kind of visit their other locations and what there's I think there's the Six Flags in New Jersey, Texas.
Speaker 4: It's about three hours away on the turnpight.
Speaker 5: No, yo, y'all don't understand how close that was in my house, Like that was so close we used to go there. I used to sneak in like it would be crazy.
Speaker 2: And that's why they closed exactly why because.
Speaker 3: They weren't making no money, no money. They made it easy.
Speaker 6: They ain't really have people working there many. They ain't made it easy, so people just go in.
Speaker 3: Damn, oh my god.
Speaker 10: Sunday was the day.
Speaker 9: So and while one institution is closing and saying goodbye, another one is celebrating a big milestone. So Howard University, where I went to school, it just got a major boost thanks to philanthropists Mackenzie Scott and she's donating eighty million dollars to the university and restricted funds.
Speaker 10: Yes, eighty million dollars.
Speaker 9: So that means, because it's unrestricted, the money can be used wherever it's needed the most. Now, this isn't her first time giving back, so when you add her earlier gifts, so forty million and twenty twenty, twelve million, and twenty twenty three.
Speaker 8: So Scott's total support for.
Speaker 9: Howard now tops one hundred and thirty two million dollars.
Speaker 10: Wow, I know that is a lot of money.
Speaker 2: I can't wait till can do. I can't wait till I can do stuff like that.
Speaker 1: I cannot wait till you hit eighty million dollars to Sacculina State University.
Speaker 6: That's amazing.
Speaker 10: Yeah, that's amazing.
Speaker 9: So the school says they plan to put seventeen million toward the College of Medicine to help launch a new academic medical center, and millions more will go to students in need. But Howard isn't even the only HBCU benefiting from her generosity. In the past week, she's given thirty eight million to Spellman, sixty three million to Morgan State, and thirty eight million to Alabama State University.
Speaker 7: So dope.
Speaker 10: She's also Jeff bezos ex wife.
Speaker 9: In case anyone didn't know that and she has pledged to give away most of her fortune and she's clearly keeping her promise.
Speaker 1: What if you're doing that just to piss Jeff Bezos off, you know, Jeff Bezos racist.
Speaker 2: She's like, I got something for you all.
Speaker 1: I take all your money and give it to these hbcuso. Yeah, what if I don't know whatever reason if you're doing it is, but you Yeah, salute to her.
Speaker 7: Man, damn man.
Speaker 2: Mckinzy's got to be doing it.
Speaker 8: That's absolutely Yeah.
Speaker 10: A lot of money given away there.
Speaker 9: So well, that's your front page news, y'all. I'm Mimi Brown. Follow me, I'm me Brown TV. For more stories, follow the Black Information Network, download the free iHeartRadio app, and visit binnews dot com.
Speaker 3: All right, thank you, thank you.
Speaker 4: Now, when we come back past them, Michael Todd will be joining us. We're gonna talk to him next and don't move. It's to Breakfast Club. Good Morning, the Breakfast Club.
Speaker 17: Morning.
Speaker 4: Everybody is DJ Envy jes Hilarious, Charlamagne the God. We are the Breakfast Club. We got a special guest in the building. We're Pastor Mike Todd. Welcome back, brother.
Speaker 7: What's going on? Family, y'all good today.
Speaker 6: How you feeling.
Speaker 2: How you doing? Brother?
Speaker 7: I feel great, man, y'all look good in there.
Speaker 3: Thank you.
Speaker 4: Before we dive into anything, I do have a question because they would make it fun of me, right, what's up? I was speaking to a pastor and we were talking about the celebration of Halloween. Okay, and we used to go all out as a family. We used to do these videos and you know, make it fun and right, just to decorate the house. And the pastor said, I don't know if it's a good idea to go that far into it. She said, I'm not gonna tell you don't trick or treat, but what you're doing might be a little too far.
Speaker 2: I got you.
Speaker 3: What's your thoughts on it?
Speaker 7: So there is a whole bunch of different camps on this, especially as people are actually coming out of that holiday. My thing is this is a season where the origins of it are very dark, demonic, let's say evil. There are specific things though, that happen in our culture that I believe can be redeemed. So I have little kids that actually like dressing up, and if they dress up not on Halloween, it's not a bad thing.
Speaker 6: It's like, oh, look at them, he looks like a little.
Speaker 7: Princess or anything like that. So what me and my family do is we use this opportunity to reach people with what we believe with faith. We use this moment to bless people, to give to them, to actually this is a time for people to actually meet their neighbors. Do you know how many people live in their neighborhood and never talk to their neighbors never. Actually you drive by them, you look at their Christmas light, but you never talk to them. So we use this as a moment to actually meet our neighbors. We invite them to church, we bless them with the best candy, we actually talk to them and use it. Because all things can actually work together for good. I definitely think that there are some evil things that happen in this season. Also I think to the pure, all things are pure and there is something good that can come out of every situation. Also, at the church, we do fall festivals and we bring kids to the church, and we we take something that culture uses sometime to glorify something else, and we try to figure out a way where we can put hope, love, joy, peace in the middle of it. And so I just would encourage everybody to use this as a moment to come together and not divide.
Speaker 1: You know what's I don't think nobody's thinking about Halloween as something evil. It's it's community. It's joy like you said, it's the giving of the candy. It's a bonding thing with the family and the neighborhoods. Like I don't think nobody's looking at.
Speaker 7: It like now, there are some evil stuff. Come on, now, hold on, wait, I mean, first off, all.
Speaker 1: Of the why are you gonna do that?
Speaker 2: Don't do it? And one day.
Speaker 1: And when people do this all year round, yeah, yeah, one day of people pretending no, no, no no.
Speaker 2: I think I think that the hard movies are evil to.
Speaker 7: I think a lot of the origins of them are a lot of the killing, a lot of the evil spirits, a lot of the ghost stuff, a lot of demonic activity, the seances, the Ouiji boards. I mean, I could go on and on and on. I do believe that stuff is demonic and does is spiritual from darkness.
Speaker 1: What about hip hop when you're playing the records about people killing each other, I.
Speaker 7: Think a lot of that is evil origin as well. Let's let's be honest.
Speaker 2: You gonna stop playing those records.
Speaker 6: He grew up.
Speaker 5: A bunch of you know, a bunch of holidays, so I got living out his little boy. You don't even look at it as a denom. You know, I got you? Then what are you about to say?
Speaker 2: I'm asking?
Speaker 4: But somebody, somebody will say that it's more diving into demonic ways and worshiping the demon's worshiping.
Speaker 2: You don't think that, you know, you don't think that music does that.
Speaker 3: You worship it?
Speaker 2: Satan was what was in the Minister of music. Yes, sir, do you worship?
Speaker 3: You worship music?
Speaker 2: Yes?
Speaker 1: I do.
Speaker 2: Actually I love hip hop. That worship is a little different.
Speaker 7: Hold on, hold on worship is a definite bowing down to something. Okay, so let's be let's be very clear about that. And music is a conduit of worship. So I would encourage everybody, whatever you're listening to, there is something that can get into your heart, your spirit, your mind, your soul that will make you do things that is not what you would really want to do. It begins to show your allegiance and to make idols of different things. And so that's why music is so powerful. And I will say I agree with you that the origins of a lot of the music that is out and that we listen to is from evil nature, the darkness. Oh completely.
Speaker 6: But that's why you have to have strong will.
Speaker 5: If you have your own you know what I'm saying, You got strong will and then you won't be affected.
Speaker 7: Ah, I will say that. I will say that a strong wi it will get you so far. But there are things that are more powerful than a will. There are decisions that you can make to partner with certain things that are stronger than your decison.
Speaker 2: No, I don't want to do that.
Speaker 7: How many people have said I ain't going back to that dude and he called you at nighttime and you end up in his bed, hold on melloween. I'm just I'm just trying to say. What I'm saying is how many times have we said we're not gonna eat the donut and we're sitting there with a box of Krispy Kremes. How many times have we said? So, strong will is not always enough. I really believe that you have to not just have strong will, You actually have to have disciplines, practices, things that are accountable around you, because if you don't, you will end up I think everybody listening and everybody in this room has done stuff we had a strong will that we were.
Speaker 2: Not gonna do.
Speaker 6: Yeah, for sure.
Speaker 7: And that's why I think that we really have to to put our faith in something that's stronger than our strong will and have a foundation that will never change. And for me, that's Jesus Christ.
Speaker 3: Lamin is this type of person. You know, you give up cigarettes and he'd be like, but you, But you know what I want to be comfortable with.
Speaker 2: So I'm not judging. I'm just saying.
Speaker 1: But also to it, what he failed to mention is I don't think you can. I don't think you can do a little bit of eople. So if you think something is wrong, you can't do a little bit of it. I got you what I'm saying. So either you're gonna stop doing it all together or you're still.
Speaker 4: I'm just I'm just not diving into the huge thing that I used to do before and do these huge videos and.
Speaker 3: Decorations and productions. I'm not doing that.
Speaker 4: Yeah, if my kids wanted to dress up in tricker treat with their friends, I'm cool with, but I'm not we.
Speaker 7: Gotta celebrate this. This is progression though, and not perfection. And I think that everybody has to do that because there will be the Charlotta Maynees of this world that always try to pick out what you're not doing. But but I need I felt that that you need an a man right there.
Speaker 6: Huh.
Speaker 7: But I feel like that that's not the way that people change. People don't fall into their vices all of a sudden. They fall in progressively. It's watching something, it's doing something. It's then participating it all the time, and it's becoming it.
Speaker 1: No, this is all of a sudden, because on Friday he was telling us how you forgot his costume.
Speaker 2: He's supposed to be damned that all of a sudden break shout out everybody who celebrated Halloween.
Speaker 4: Is the transition is production.
Speaker 3: I'm not doing the production and opening up.
Speaker 4: My house to that envious with you still go I still go out with my kids.
Speaker 7: Don't let them do not let him or anybody else. Okay, it's but this is what I'm saying, Hey, bro, The truth of the matter is all transitions and have tension. When you're trying to make a change, especially when you have been something else. You have to realize that people won't understand your transition because a lot of times that train position is supposed to happen in the dark. It's supposed to have a dark one. You have to develop into that thing. And because you guys do everything in front of everybody, and somebody can pull up what you said last week or last year or last month and like you not that. Hey, forget all of that for everybody that's listening in this room right now and that's in here. Progression is messy.
Speaker 2: In my mind because I was thinking.
Speaker 7: And again and again what I'm gonna tell you is progression and changing into who God has created you to be is a messy process. And sometimes you go back and forth. Sometimes you're trying to figure it out. Sometimes you're trying to feel what's real to you and what you actually have to do.
Speaker 2: You're one of the.
Speaker 1: Few pastors who really speak the language of coaching. Right, where's the line between relevance and reverence for you?
Speaker 7: Yes? So the line is at the conviction. I really have a relationship with God where he will correct me and convict me, and I have a relationship and ship with people who have the sit down and shut up card in my life and most people when they get to certain levels, nobody can tell them nothing. But I have a wife. Shout out to my wife, Natalie, who is the greatest gift that God ever gave me. I met my wife when I was fifteen years old and we've been together for twenty three years, married, fifteen, four kids later, and she's the only woman that sees me fully. And when I say fully, she sees my insecurity, she sees my fault, she sees my latch, she sees my successes. And God gave her to me to be a mirror. She don't care about none of this. She don't care about anything. She cares that I am a man of God and I do what I say. And so first off, if I'm coming home laying next to that every night, that's a lot. Hey, Mike, that was too far for real. Hey, you shouldn't have said that. Oh dang, I thought that. Like so I people like that in my life, and that's just she's the main one, but I have several other and so I approach everything with reverence. I think that sometimes people get confused though, the the way people present something with being irreverent, just because it's different. And one of the things that I know for me is like I would be this way if I was an Amazon truck driver, I would like close, I would I would I would listen to music, I would do different like And God doesn't bless who you pretend to be. He blesses who you really are. And so for me, it's like God's changed me every part of my life throughout this journey, and He's continuing to change me. That's why I lead a church called Transformation Church. I will not be the same this time next year, something in me will have changed, and perfectly something in you would have changed. And that's why a lot of time we take snapshots of people in their life and we keep them there. But please make sure you're running a movie on me, because I'm going to keep change you. I mean, three years ago, I was two hundred and seventy five pounds. I am not playing with you, Jess. I'll give you full up a picture of you chant hunt and seventy five pounds. I was hiding it in them three x four x supreme.
Speaker 2: I was.
Speaker 7: I was flying. You couldn't tell me. But then God convicted me. He said, how you gonna tell these people to live right? And you are going to commit sin every day with your fork.
Speaker 2: Nobody talks about about the.
Speaker 7: Donuts that was That was me, because the truth of the matter is I was sinning, not with a woman. I was sinning with a donut and everything. Hey, listen, I'm telling you. I'm telling you people about it's funny. But the truth of the matter is people are out here judging other people for lyon and committing adultery, and they's doing it all while committing sin. Like food was meant for us to be nourish, to fulfill God's plan, not to become something to give us peace when we need to go to Him for peace. And so again, that conviction came to me, and God was like, I don't want you to say nothing until you get your life in order. And so I turned my garage into a gym. I heard a personal trainer. Me and my wife work out every day together, and I've lost sixty pounds, my wife finding and she ever been in her whole life. God, I thank you. And what I'm saying is, but it came because I got convicted, Like and so and again, we all miss the mark. Everybody misses the mark and falls short of the glory of God, But we all got to keep trying.
Speaker 20: You know what.
Speaker 7: Yes, I was two seventy five. That's okay, that's crazy, that's crazy. But yeah, and I'm not like like y. It was under it was under there. But he didn't laugh. God doesn't bless you you pretend to be. He blesses who you really are. I do not cuz though, but but he doesn't.
Speaker 3: But don't smoke, you don't drink. So what are you going over there for?
Speaker 7: Hey, listen, don't judge her.
Speaker 2: Listen.
Speaker 7: You can cuss around me.
Speaker 4: You're still shitting Why I'm gonna tell your mama, why what would your mama say?
Speaker 5: This is religion, same thing you said, but speaking, this is religion.
Speaker 7: What's happening right now is religion. Religion says that I'm doing something because of who's around. I'm doing something because of how it makes me look. I'm doing something because of how I want you to view me. If that's not who you really are, it can never change. And so for me, I tell people all the time, if you cuss cuss around me, something in me, though. My prayer is we spend enough time together would allow you to see that that's not the type of language that you have to use to get your point across. But if that's what you choose, I would still rather be connected to you and have access to you and love you and be able to be an answer to your problems then to be disconnected because you cussed.
Speaker 1: I draw the line. I don't do that around me. Sometimes you can't do around me.
Speaker 7: I mean, there are tons of things you can't do around me, just for the reasons of what I'm trying to listen. But the truth of the matter is sometimes we use those things and we act like that's a God thing and it's actually your personal thing. Like stop putting everything on God and say like, I don't like when you cuss around me, Like hey.
Speaker 3: But certainly of respect though around your mama you are certainly.
Speaker 7: Some people do depending on who your mama is. And what I'm saying is if you don't do it around your mama, but you do it around everybody else, you're a faker. And what happens, what I'm saying is you're disintegrated. You are learning and practicing being different people, and there are too many people why depression is on high while people are dealing with anxiety because they forget who they have to show what pass So every room I walk into, I show up as myself. I don't have to change. I live a whole life. Most people, depending on who watched it, the bishop walks in, the CEO walks in, oh, celebrity walks in. They are trying to figure out who do I need to be right now?
Speaker 3: So if you curse in front of your friends, you should curse from of your mama or your figure.
Speaker 5: Yes, well this is the thing, this is the thing with my but yes, that's so.
Speaker 7: The truth of the matter is because there's a reason why she didn't want you to talk like that, and you're choosing to go beyond that because I'm gonna live my own life. It's your own personal convictions. I'm just saying that I'd rather you be the same way so that God could actually change you instead of him having to find which version of you you going to be today.
Speaker 1: Conditioning our conviction, and what I mean by that is has just said we're all conditioned to not talk like that in front of all for the most part. Yeah, So with conditioning our conviction, because I don't care in front of my mom just because I know she ain't going for it again.
Speaker 7: I think it could actually be the it's conditioning, like you know that for especially in the black household, Like there's certain things you don't do here, but wait till y'all kids start doing it. Do you let your kids cuss in front of you?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Damn?
Speaker 6: I mean, oh my god, not you?
Speaker 3: What do you say?
Speaker 7: No? No, I don't. Do you let your kids cut in front of you?
Speaker 1: Hell?
Speaker 17: No?
Speaker 7: Do you let your kids cuss in front of you?
Speaker 20: No?
Speaker 1: But I have asked my seventeen year old when she was younger sixty, I said, do you curse?
Speaker 7: And she was like yes, So all of you know, can I just be as your brother, you're living in a state of delusion. Watch watch, because you literally are doing the same thing your parents did to you. You've been conditioned, and you know your kids are doing the same thing you're doing. But for respect purposes, you would rather not teach them how to have a stronger vocabulary or teach them a reason why they cuss or do it. You would rather just be a secret from you and just don't do it around me. But then you could go online and see them cussing out people and listen, all of y'all are like, it's a respect thing, and it's like, all we're doing is keeping the cycle going. We're not changing language, we're not increasing vocabulary, we're not giving reasons or even understanding reasons why they're doing it. All we're doing is creating a barrier for them to be inauthentic around us. And so most parents are not the people their kids go to when they're in need because there's all of these micro fake things that we put up around ourselves. So when I'm really struggling, I'm not coming to you because I can't be real because I'm pissed that these people did and I need to cuss whoever i'm talking to right now, and I can't cuss to my parents because it's disrespectful. So I got hurt and I'm pissed and I'm mad, and I can't do this, and we condition them to do that. So all I'm saying to you is like, it's delusional.
Speaker 3: I do.
Speaker 1: I don't disagree with you, but I feel like we're kind of conflating two issues. And what I mean by that is when my kids, when my daughter should be eighteen next year, she curs in front of me, I don't.
Speaker 7: Care that you're just talking about in the season that you're raising. Absolutely love, I get it, And I also think that I think I lost mother point. Oh I did lose mother point. It's all right, but that is in the season that I do believe. The Bible says trained a child in the way they should go, so when they get old, they won't depart from it. It's not just what you say, though, it is what you do. You're training them both ways. So if you're teaching your children or teaching anybody, hey, you can do this, just don't do it around me. Is that really what we're trying to teach them? Do you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: I'm just teaching them that everything there's a season for everything. You turn eighteen, you an adult. Now you can have a conversation. The other thing I was gonna say is I don't think, oh, that's that was what I was talking about.
Speaker 2: I don't think.
Speaker 1: Cursing is a barrier that keeps children from wanting to be open with you. I think that you just want to establish a level of trust to where they feel like they can talk to you about any curse keeps that.
Speaker 7: I think the way that some parents act when their kids say things they hear their parents say. Does create barriers. I'm gonna just leave it at that. I would you think I count so and work with a lot of people that do not have healthy relationships with their parents.
Speaker 2: You act like this over a curse word. Imagine how you act if I tell you I'm having sex.
Speaker 7: Or I'm a lesbian, or I try these drugs or getting over over Damn, I get it. No, I'm not talking to you. Yeah, and so I'm just saying from the other side of helping a lot of people's kids who are adults that are thirty three and thirty five and forty two and at grave sites forgiving their parents because of how they didn't have interaction with them, I'm just saying like I would. Yeah, I would do it a little different.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I want I want to ask you, Mike path Todd about this. They said Pastor Michael Todd slammed for distracting outfit during sermon on faith, and they said you had on what was considered feminine preaching attie address.
Speaker 2: You have no dress.
Speaker 1: So I was gonna act when clips of your sermons go viral sometimes I guess for the wrong reasons.
Speaker 3: How do you handle being misinterpret what's feminine about that?
Speaker 7: You tell me, Bro, It's it's black slacks, wide leg that's in trend. It's a black shirt and it's a cropped leather top, and it's and it's got Chelsea boots on that are yellow.
Speaker 24: So the truth they didn't know you had that shape.
Speaker 7: And the thing is, nobody said anything to me when my belly was literally folding over my belt. I was more holy than like, but but but but because I got fit and healthy and I can wear larger medium, now it's feminine. It's the culture we live in, Like, you know what I'm saying, Like, the truth of the matter is to play ball at this level, there's going to be opinions and pressure.
Speaker 3: How do you take people seriously with that? But they forget your word?
Speaker 2: But they look at I'm like, well that The first thing I thought was I want to go ahead what you're talking about?
Speaker 17: Bro?
Speaker 2: Literally, I'm like, I want to go ahea the word.
Speaker 7: And again, that's part of the reason why I have critics, and anybody that decides to do anything other than stay in the house will have critics. And it's part of the process that God allows me to endure to be more like him. I pray for all those people. Now that's the hard part. The hard part is seeing christ Man six sixty six say something about me and having to be like God, I thank you Father, whatever made him post that comment or say that, I thank you that you would heal his heart and give him the ability to have grace and capacity for other people. Like that's hard, but that's what the Bible tells us to do. That's like love your enemy, pray for them, Pray for those who despitefully use you. These people don't know me. And the truth of the matter, the reason I wore it is because my wife told me she liked it. Yeah, literally that morning, my wife was like, I like that one. It was between this one and this one, and she's like, I like that one. So the crazy thing is like those are just things to distract you. And for me, I have to stay focused and I have too much to do in this world and to be put off by that.
Speaker 5: Is it wrong to be inspired by, you know, the word of another preacher.
Speaker 6: Because a lot of people write they.
Speaker 5: Think if they go to church and they hear one one person say this and preach their sermon this way or whatever whatever, and then they go and they see somebody else say it, then it's stealing.
Speaker 7: So no, you know, well, if that's the case, then we're stealing from Paul John, We're stealing from David. We're still no. The gospel is meant to be shared, and the only reason that people try to corner the market on something is because they're insecure that they'll ever get anything else. The truth of the matter is that protection of like I said it like this. I said it like that, Like if the whole goal is that the gospel of Jesus Christ be proclaimed so that everybody would know about him. If you don't know how to talk a certain way, please use my words and tell them if that helped you help them with it, Like this is the Kingdom of God. And i'm again because the Kingdom and a lot of areas has been turned into an organization instead of an organism. Like then people are like, now it's my you know, my property and my this, And I said it like this, and it's like yo. I tell young preachers all the time, take my stuff, preach it exactly how IP preach it. We have people do it all the time. I send people my notes like yeah, what are you talking about? Like this is the inspired word of God, Like there are certain lines like if I put it in a book and say it a certain way, and the company I'm partnering with has a contract that it has to be said, you can't take that. But like my message is and like how I said it, like just my only thing is do it better?
Speaker 20: Now?
Speaker 6: Would you like them to credit you at least?
Speaker 7: But I mean, how many of us wear clothes that was inspired by somebody you saw on Instagram and we don't credit them And it's like, oh that fit.
Speaker 2: It's crazy.
Speaker 7: I'm a and so yeah, like everybody wants to be recognized, everybody wants credit. But for me, I know it's gonna happen because of the level that God has raised my platform too for whatever reason, that somebody's gonna take that stuff, and my prayer is that it helps them the way it helped you.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: I saw them accuse you of taking some passive sermon word for word.
Speaker 2: I didn't listen to it, but I'm like, it's the word.
Speaker 7: It's the word, bro, And if somebody, if somebody's breaking something down in a way that makes me understand, Like y'all just said, a lot of this stuff is confusing, a lot of this stuff is we got to figure it out. So if somebody gets a revelation or gets understanding or it's like oh, it's like yes, copy paste, like tell some other people. And this is the other thing that everybody has to remember. How you say it will be different because you have different oil than them, Like there's a different thing on your life than what they have on their life. I think I heard say Jake said a couple days ago that that like you can take the recipe, you can take you can take the plans, but when we do it because different, yes and so and so that's oh, she is a beast. Her and Terrey are doing an amazing job in Dallas. And again it's Kingdom. So I went to their installation service. I didn't preach at my church and went there because people need to see this is not about one thing. This is about the Kingdom of God. And so yeah, man I for everybody.
Speaker 25: P s A.
Speaker 7: If you hear a Paton might preach something or something and you feel like it could help your Bible study or your youth group or your big church or little church, you can use that man help people get to Jesus.
Speaker 3: Well, let's end this on a prayer.
Speaker 7: Father, I thank you for this day. I thank you for the opportunity to share with my brothers and sister. I thank you for all the things that you're doing in each our lives and all the lives of the listeners. Today, God, I thank you that we all go on a journey of progression. Faith is something that we actually know is real, but it's something we all have to discover. And so I thank you that you would allow everybody that's in this room and that's listening to have an experience with you that would be undeniable. I thank you Father. As people are getting furloughed right now and going through situations that are literally unimaginable in America, I thank you, Father God, that you would be peace that passes their understanding, make ways out of no way, do things that no man could do. Father God. With man, it's impossible, but with God it is possible. Today, Father God, I'm thinking you that all things are working together for the good of those who are called and that love you and Father. If somebody does not know you, if somebody has been far from you, Father, thank you that your love even through this interview is drawing them back home. I thank you for transformation to happen in people's lives, and I think you that people would get to know the way, the truth and the life Jesus. In Jesus' name, we pray, Amen appreciate y'all.
Speaker 3: Man, it's the breakfast Club, you know.
Speaker 6: Just let my phone charge my phone?
Speaker 1: Yeah so, Luthor Pathtor Michael Todd, I didn't know that was just phone. I just see a phone sitting then I'm like, why the hell is Chris Frace's time and me.
Speaker 6: My husband face is my screen? Savier, y'all don't play with me charging my phone by him.
Speaker 3: Let's get to the latest.
Speaker 6: Lauren be coming straight back.
Speaker 3: She gets them from somebody that knows somebody to detail.
Speaker 8: I'm a home girl that knows a little bit about everything, and.
Speaker 1: She'd be having the latest on you, the laws, the latest with Lauren la Rosa. Sometimes you have fact, sometimes you have details. Sometimes you have a little bit of everything.
Speaker 3: On the Breakfast Club.
Speaker 2: Talking to me.
Speaker 8: This news is breaking right now.
Speaker 23: A former vice president, Dick Cheney, has died at age eighty four. He died, according to a statement from his family from complications of pneumonia and cardiac vascular disease. This happened late last night and he was surrounded by his family, including his wife and his daughter Liz. And he's known as one of the most powerful vice presidents in US history. So as this news breaks, just wanted to make sure we mentioned here as well. In other news, yesterday, Cherry Shepherd received her star on the Walk of Fame and it was such a great ceremony. She spoke, of course, but she also had the people there speaking for her. Tyler, Perry, niecy Nash, you know those you know, they're like best friends. Let's take a listen to Cherry Shepherd receiving her Walk of Fame.
Speaker 26: Thank you so much to the Hollywood Chamber of Commerce for giving me such an honor.
Speaker 8: I need to thank Jesus everybody.
Speaker 6: Who knows me.
Speaker 26: I don't thump you over the head with my beliefs, but I'm a very spiritual person and I know that I would not be here without my Lord and my Savior, Jesus Christ, because like Tyler said and Niecey said, you don't see what goes on behind the smile, but God does those deep desires that you never talked to anybody about those dreams that you have.
Speaker 6: God knows those dreams.
Speaker 26: And so I'm so grateful for everything you have done for me and those dreams of mine, those tears that you have wiped up, Father God.
Speaker 8: I thank you.
Speaker 26: I thank you that you've never left me nor forsaken me. I thank you Father God, that you've always said do you trust me? And sometimes I was honest and said hell no I don't, but that you never gave up on me and you never stopped loving me.
Speaker 23: That's right, yeah the way, Yes, she has worked so hard and just watching her transition through different phases of her career from comedy to TV to now like daytime talk.
Speaker 8: Uh, so Nisse Nash talked for her a bit.
Speaker 23: You know they come up and give you know, speeches, close friends, all all the things. So nis Nash talked about just start come up in this and heard speech was also very emotionalized.
Speaker 8: Listen to Nisi Nash.
Speaker 27: Almost thirty years ago, I stepped onto my first comedy stage to do stand up and the host said give it up for the sassy single Mama Niezy Nash. And that host was the Sherry Yvonne Shephard. She followed me into the bathroom and said, girl, you funny, And I looked back at her and said, girl, I know. And we have been tethered ever since. I remember us dreaming in my mama's back room about all of the success and all of the things that we wanted to make happen. To know that even at her worst points in life, she has given her gift to bring other people joy. I would have never thought that these two girls, well in the Nash and in my mama's back room, would both have stars on the Hollywood Walk of Fame right across the street from each other.
Speaker 6: That's amazing. And Sherry Shepherd, yeah.
Speaker 23: And lastly Tyler Perry was there as well too, who we know has been very like you know, influential in her career.
Speaker 8: And he had a few words study.
Speaker 18: Shared the people on the planet that were sent here to bring light, and then there are other people who are here to be liked. Cherry is a person that is liked. When she walks in the room, you feel it, you know it. She makes everybody feel seen. That's a special gift and I'm thankful to God that he gave it to you. And I got a chance to witness it up close. You are really an incredible human being.
Speaker 6: That's amazing.
Speaker 23: Yeah, and she has her make It makes sense comedy tour. I saw that the tickets for myself for that as well right now too. So just all these good things happening for her. But whenever people get their Walk of fame like stars and they have all the people come out and do the speeches, when I listened to the speech, is like one of the things that I always listen for is like how they've impacted different people throughout different phases of their life. And with Cherry Shepherd, like I don't know, I just I've met her recently because her coming on the Breakfast Club, But like when they talk about her coming into a room, I met her recently, and every time I see her, she takes a moment to kind of like get me together and pour a life into me.
Speaker 8: I love people that are actually.
Speaker 23: Good people doing good things, getting what they deserve, and it feels like that's what's happening for her.
Speaker 8: So congratulations sir.
Speaker 2: Yes, yes, the Sherry Shepherd. I'm glad.
Speaker 23: Yeah, she does it way better than you.
Speaker 1: Okay, you're evil, Oh no, because she can tell you that you're outfit trash.
Speaker 2: I can't really say that.
Speaker 8: Oh, he don't even be top don't.
Speaker 7: All right?
Speaker 3: That is the latest one.
Speaker 2: There's a lot of pressure on Lauren right now.
Speaker 1: Lauren's going to be at the Power one hundred at the Dinner of the Night in Los Angeles because she is one of the Power Power, the Ebony Power one hundred. You know what I'm saying, a lot of pressure. I know she got about three or four outfits laid out ready to go, Meanie mighty Boeing deciding which one to.
Speaker 23: Pick, and me and B Me and b Bay, Me and Bay are going to look amazing.
Speaker 8: So don't worry.
Speaker 2: Okay, you want to Bay. Not a soft lunch. This is the hard lunch.
Speaker 8: Everything soft in this era. Okay.
Speaker 1: I know it's so customed though, because they say he built like Drewsky, So I can't wait.
Speaker 6: Oh what are we even okay't he big it up?
Speaker 1: So listen, everybody on the red carpet at the Power one hundred joint, make sure to take pictures, lots of pictures. Okay, that's not a security guard with Lorne. That's her Man her Man. I don't know which one though, I gotta wait to see you stop, and then I can look compare videos because I got two different videos, two different guys.
Speaker 6: I can compare one shape like Drew Ski that's the one.
Speaker 8: Yes, right, all these things are not happening.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, yeah.
Speaker 4: Just do not wear that Delaware state jersey dress tonight. Do not wear that.
Speaker 2: And that would be crazy. That would be so nasty, that would be so nasty.
Speaker 8: Yes, yes, we're here and a.
Speaker 2: Leather Delaware is dress. It's crazy work. You have to have any one hundred right.
Speaker 6: All right, Donkey to day.
Speaker 3: We're giving that donkey too.
Speaker 1: Man for after the hour. We need a man thirty nine year old Charles. Look at I just I don't know what model humans they even make it no more. But we'll discuss for after that hour.
Speaker 3: All right, we'll get to that next to breakfast club.
Speaker 2: Good morning.
Speaker 8: Your execution on the Donkey of the Day is something to.
Speaker 7: Go for you to read.
Speaker 6: He gave me Donkey of other day and I deserve that.
Speaker 7: You need to know.
Speaker 2: You need to tell them, I am you have the boy.
Speaker 6: Tell them.
Speaker 3: It's time for Donkey of the Day. It's a read. But you're so good at charlamagne.
Speaker 19: You want charlad.
Speaker 6: Damn Solomame who gives a dusky the other day too.
Speaker 1: Then well, sexy rad Donkey of the Day for Tuesday, November four, for Election Day, goes to a thirty nine year old Milwaukee man named Charles Laguette.
Speaker 2: I'm not even joking. Sometimes I read stories and I say to myself, what world do I not live in? Okay?
Speaker 1: Because sometimes I feel like an extraterrestrial looking at a version of Earth that I don't live in.
Speaker 2: Okay.
Speaker 1: See, I'm fully aware that crazy is as crazy does, and crazy as all around us. But sometimes I read certain stories and I think to myself, what model human is this?
Speaker 2: Okay?
Speaker 1: See, Charles is thirty nine years old, so he was born in nineteen eighty six. And I have a theory that after about eighty three eighty four, definitely eighty five, the universe just started making any old body.
Speaker 2: Okay.
Speaker 1: I didn't say God all right. What I think happened was God got busy. It's a lot going on in all these various universes. And afterlifs, so God regulated some duties, and the manufacturing of humans changed drastically. Okay, same ingredients, different recipes, and Charles le Guett is yet another example of boy, they just don't make homo sapien.
Speaker 2: It's like they used to.
Speaker 1: Okay, See, Charles is in jail for first degree reckless homicide in possession of a firearm by a felon. I know one of you bad recipes is out there thinking what's wrong with first degree reckless homicide. It's always been a reason to kill somebody. By the way, if you believe that, you should be arrested right now. Now, what is child's in jail for. Let's go to Fox six newsman walking for the report police and.
Speaker 7: We went there and my brother he's tried to stemp to talk to him and he shot.
Speaker 2: Him in the chest.
Speaker 28: Muhammad Always says his twenty six year old brother Jamil Always got shot during an argument over a pizza order at this convenience store on Martin Luther King Drive Saturday. Prosecutors say thirty eight year old Charles Leggett told them he ordered a pizza but was upset that a worker was not wearing gloves while preparing the pizza. Leggits told investigators he and Always got into an argument. He also confirmed that it was him in the surveillance video of the shooting legged is charged with first degree reckless homicide for the use of a dangerous weapon and possession of a firearm by out state felon.
Speaker 1: Shot and killed him all because the person who made his pizza wasn't wearing gloves. Okay, there is not a pizza alive worth killing ov Okay, not Papa John Domino's Pizza Hut pizza. Now, I might curse you out over cutsing slices in New York City, dropping the clues bond for cutting slices. Okay, that's some pizza worth maybe a verbal altercation. Okay, if you got into a fistfight over cutting slices, I might understand.
Speaker 2: But Milwaukee, this.
Speaker 1: Man killed someone over a pizza being made at Action Food and Liquor near King Drive and Keith Avenue.
Speaker 2: Okay, sleuthor.
Speaker 1: Everyone who listens to us on B one hundred point seven in Milwaukee does that pizza slap like that? Okay, It's like, what the hell's going on? It has to be an order for yall to get so triggered. Right now, I'm gonna be honest with you, this is one of the reasons I don't like to eat out. I've noticed this that folks don't be using gloves, and I feel like I remember reading that some of them feel like it's more unsanitary to wear gloves because with gloves, you're touching everything, so you're actually getting a lot more germs on the gloves. But when you don't wear gloves, you're constantly washing your hands before you touch things, and since you're constantly washing your hands, that's considered more sanitary. People who do that line of work for a living feel free to call me and let me know if I got that right.
Speaker 2: One one hundred and five.
Speaker 1: Now, even though I've seen people making food with no gloves on and I may not like it, you know what, I never thought about doing to that individual.
Speaker 7: Killing them?
Speaker 2: All right. My brain just does not work that way. Some things you really have to go out of your way to do, I would think.
Speaker 1: Okay, But I was born in nineteen hundred and seventy eight, so I'm an old model, all right. The model I am came with some common sense, the ability to reason, the ability to make choices.
Speaker 2: Now that we always make the right choices.
Speaker 1: No, and I've seen people killed for some stupid things, but killing someone because they weren't wearing gloves while making your pizza is a new level of stupid. Okay, Charles, if you upset that the person making your pizza wasn't wearing gloves, how you gonna feel in prison when the person sidomizing you from the back isn't wearing a condom and you're not gonna have no pistol to protect yourself. That man gonna be touching your cheeks with no gloves, and it's gonna be in that moment that you realized you made the wrong decision.
Speaker 2: Okay, let me tell you something.
Speaker 1: We keep saying we gotta stop killing each other, but then you see a story like this where someone loses their life over some pizza. Every single time you pull a trigger over some foolishness, you're not just ending one life, you're ending two, the victims in your own Some of y'all out here turning minded disagreements into major crimes like it's a sport.
Speaker 2: Don't care.
Speaker 1: You can't control your temper You can't control your ego or your impulses. Permanent decisions becoming you know, no, temporary feelings becoming permanent decisions. Okay, No, what am I saying? Permanent decisions over temporary feelings. Yes, that's what I'm trying to say. Okay, this is why I be stretching going to therapy. This is why I be stretching of folks, especially men, to heal what's hurting them, because they end up projecting that pain onto others. This wasn't about pizza. This was about trauma. And when you don't deal with your trauma, your bleed on people who didn't even cut you. It's so much in this story gun violence, mental health issues. I would just end like this, Real men don't shoot the prove a point. You walk away to preserve one. Please let bring me Ma give Charles to get the biggest.
Speaker 7: He huh he ha he ha, you stupid mother?
Speaker 2: Are you dumb?
Speaker 1: And Charles has been found guilty in the Quarter of Law by the way, Okay, he was found guilty over that argument over pizza, and he sentenced to be He's scheduled to be sentenced on December seventeenth.
Speaker 3: Yes, okay, yeah, man, it's homicide.
Speaker 4: What I said homocide, that's what you heard. No, that's what you said, homicide.
Speaker 1: Homicide, all right, we know well speaking of homo side, all right, Real men don't shoot to prove they hard, they walk away because they don't want to end up in prison with a man with a hard penis. All right, then clapping your cheeks from the back. Okay, hum and take me through there, take me through there?
Speaker 2: Okay?
Speaker 7: Can you imagine?
Speaker 3: No, I don't want to imagine that, Jesus.
Speaker 4: All right, Well that was Donkey of the day, all right, Now when we come back for your life eight hundred five eighty five one oh five one now passing. Mike Tide was just on the show and he talked about something where I see people are asking about. He talked about your kids cursing in front of you, and this is what he said about it.
Speaker 7: Stop putting everything on God and say like, I don't like when you cuss around me, but.
Speaker 3: Certainly it's of respect though, like around your mama, you are certainly some people.
Speaker 7: Do depending on who your mama is. If you don't do it around your mama, but you do it around everybody else, you're a faker.
Speaker 1: We're all conditioned to not talk like that in front of us parents for the most part, right, So conditioning our conviction because I don't care in front of my.
Speaker 2: Mom just because I know she ain't going for it right.
Speaker 7: It's conditioning, like you know that, especially in the black household, Like there's certain things you don't do here, but wait till y'all kids start doing it. Do you let your kids cuss in front of you?
Speaker 2: God?
Speaker 6: Damn, I mean, oh my god, not you?
Speaker 3: What do you say?
Speaker 18: No?
Speaker 7: No, I don't. Do you let your kids cuss in front of you?
Speaker 21: He don't know.
Speaker 7: Do you let your kids cuss in front of you?
Speaker 20: No?
Speaker 2: But I have asked my seventeen year old when she was younger sixty, I said, do you curse? And she was yes. I understand what Pastor Michael Todd was.
Speaker 3: I don't agree with it.
Speaker 2: I don't know what you what you were saying was you know, if you because we didn't play that part, I don't think.
Speaker 1: But you know, if you, if you punish your child for doing something like cursing in front of you, they might not come to you with bigger issues because they're like, damn, if I curse in front of my parents, just how they disaplin me.
Speaker 2: Yeah, So why would I come with something else? Like if I want if I had sex.
Speaker 4: But cursing is not the same of having sex and drugs and asking those questions, right.
Speaker 1: I think building trust its respect, And that's why I told him, we're conflating two different issues. Like he's basically saying, if you, if you, if you punish your child for cursing, they won't come to you with other things.
Speaker 4: You're telling your child not to curse because of a respecting, the same way you tell your kids. If there's an elder person, you say, sir, a man, But you also tell your kids, no, you don't curse in front of me. I'm not your friend. You can show me the respect, just like you don't curse in front your tea.
Speaker 3: Show you what I mean.
Speaker 4: But that doesn't mean your child's a fake or you're a fake if you don't curse in front of your mom, but you cursed.
Speaker 1: But that's why I say, we're conflating two different issues. But he's talking about if you curse in front of your parents and then your parents punishes you for cursing, that may make the child not come with bigger issues. No, I felt like we were talking about two or three different things in that one conversation, So we were.
Speaker 5: Talking about two different things, but overall he was just saying that we are teaching our kids the same thing we were conditioned to think, Like you know what I mean, like that, that's like a generation thing. You couldn't curse in front of your mother because she didn't like that, all right, So we train our kids the same way, and we're conditioning them unintentionally to like be afraid of us.
Speaker 6: That's like what he was saying.
Speaker 3: You know, I don't think it has anything to do with fit. I think it has to do with respect.
Speaker 4: But a second cause, when we come back eight hundrendk five eight five one oh five to one, what are your thoughts? He said that if you don't curse in front of your parents, but you coachee curse in front of your friends, you're a faker. I don't agree. Let's discuss eight undrink five eight five one o five one. The Breakfast Club, Good morning.
Speaker 3: You pull out your phone, fall in right now, you call me.
Speaker 2: Add your opinion to the Breakfast Club top break it down.
Speaker 3: Eight hundred five eight five one oh five one. The Breakfast Club.
Speaker 22: It's topic time called eight hundred five eight five one oh five one to join into the discussion with the Breakfast Club Morning.
Speaker 4: Everybody's DJ Envy Jess hilarious, Charlamagne dea Goud.
Speaker 3: We are the breakfast club now if you're.
Speaker 4: Just joining us, opening up the phone lines eight hundred five eight five, one oh five one. We're talking about pastor Michael Todd. He was saying that if you don't curse in front of your parents, but you curse in front of your friends, you are considered a faker.
Speaker 3: Let's listen to what he said.
Speaker 7: Stop putting everything on on God and say, like, I don't like when you cuss around me, but.
Speaker 4: Certainly it's a respect though, Like because around your mama you are certainly some people.
Speaker 7: Do depending on who your mama is. If you don't do it around your mama, but you do it around everybody else, you're a faker.
Speaker 2: We're all conditioned to not talk like that in front of us parents for the most part.
Speaker 1: Right, So conditioning or conviction, because I don't care in front of my mom just because I know she ain't going for it.
Speaker 7: Right, it's conditioning, like you know that for especially in the black household, Like there are certain things you don't do here, but wait till y'all kids start doing it. Do you let your kids cuss in front of you.
Speaker 6: God, damn, I mean, oh my god, not you.
Speaker 2: What do you say?
Speaker 7: No? No, I don't. Do you let your kids cuss in front of you?
Speaker 18: Hell?
Speaker 20: No?
Speaker 7: Do you let your kids cuss in front of you?
Speaker 25: No?
Speaker 7: But I have asked my seventeen year old when she was younger sixty, I said, do you curse? And she was like yes, so all of you you know I can I just be as your brother. Yes, you're living in a state of delusion. All right, So we're taking your calls. Eight hundred and five eight five, one oh five one. Also, you guys on the chat, you guys could chime in. What's your thoughts?
Speaker 3: What do you chat?
Speaker 16: Chat?
Speaker 6: No, I'm not for my kids cussing in front of me.
Speaker 5: Well, Marley is one, but my son he's thirteen, and he's at that age where you know, I'll hear him on the game.
Speaker 6: He don't know that I hear him.
Speaker 5: But my son is very respectful when it comes to cursing. He does not like he don't even like to hear me curse too much.
Speaker 6: He'd be like chill man, like chill you know what I mean?
Speaker 5: Like yeah, So I don't agree with that. But I was also taught that, like, I can't curse in front of my mother. Now, me and my dad we got a different relationship. He was a lot more lenient as I was a kid.
Speaker 3: I was growing up.
Speaker 5: I was always able, like to say curse words and you know, things like that, drink around my dad. But one side of my family is stricter than the other side. You know, some on when I'm around my mom, I dare not do any of that.
Speaker 6: Ish, I can't my dad.
Speaker 5: We like, that's like that's my best friend. I'm my daddy's girl. Were closer, So it's different, you know, but I don't. I don't let my kids curse in front of me and my son don't do it anyway.
Speaker 4: Don't try to see. I think manners is different than trust. Like you're taught manners right to say yes, ma'am, yes, sir, you're taught not to curse. There's certain things that you are taught to do as a young child growing into an adulthood that has nothing to do with trust. My kids will come up to me and if they want to curse off, they want to say something, they'll be like, permission to curse. Okay, maybe they heard the story or they heard somebody said that, and we'll say, yeah, say what you have to say. My kids have an amazing relationship, definitely with moms.
Speaker 3: More. They will tell Mom everything.
Speaker 17: Me.
Speaker 4: I'm just I'm I'm the disciplinary right. Mom is more of the understanding, and I'm fine with that. But my kids don't curse. Into this day.
Speaker 3: I do not curse in front of my mother. I will talk like it's to my mom because it's just it's just the level of respect.
Speaker 4: I'm sure my mother and my father wouldn't care, but it's just a level of respect. And my kids are the same way. They're not going to curse. And that has nothing to do with trust. I think it has to do it.
Speaker 1: Manas what do you think, Charlotte, Yeah, I don't curse in front of my my parents out of respect. I think I might curse in front of my pops every now and then, now, you know, but never in front of my mom.
Speaker 2: And I don't. I don't think that makes you fake.
Speaker 1: Like I told path and too, that's just conditioning, right, That's what we've been We've been taught to do, and I think that is the respectful thing. But I also feel like we were conflating a few different convos. You know why we were having that conversation with Path to Tide because what path and Todd was saying, if you punish your child over something like a curse word, then they may not bring the bigger things to you because of how you reacted over the curse word. So I guess he's essentially saying, you know, let your child curse in front of you, you know, don't trip over that, because that will build more trust. I don't know if that's necessarily the case, but I didn't understand what he was saying.
Speaker 5: I understand what he was trying to you know what he was trying to say. He was getting at because he did break it down later and we didn't play that part. But I still don't agree with that piece of it. It's not a broke cursing.
Speaker 3: I don't agree. Hello, who's this a good morning?
Speaker 1: This is joy?
Speaker 3: What's your thoughts?
Speaker 17: So my thirst is I agree with you. I just find it crazy to think that kids can't find another way to speak without cursing, and if they have to curse to seek to you, that means they feel unsafe. Like how ridiculous does that sound? It's about control and having respect for adults.
Speaker 8: DA should still be able.
Speaker 17: To speak to me without cursing and not feel right. That's like I don't understand how those two come into comparison. My kid can't curse, but they don't feel safe Like that was like the episode of Blackish when they had let the kid curse because he cursed in the house, but now they're going to curse it get in front of you. It just makes it makes no sense one and they don't go together. It doesn't well, well, you know what.
Speaker 1: Listen, whether it's cursing, kids want to feel like they can trust you. I don't think first of all, I don't think kids should curse in front of their parents. That's my thing, right, It's like I don't think kid should be calling their parents by their first name. But I do understand what pathor Todd is saying. Kids just want to feel like they can trust you when they come to you with things. And if they know that you're gonna bug out over something like a curse world, why would they come to you with something bigger than that.
Speaker 5: But you can tell me what you have to tell me without the curse word, you know, unless you're like saying something that somebody told you or said to you. You know, you're demonstrating something, you're telling me something, and I'm like, all right, what did they say?
Speaker 25: You know?
Speaker 6: But you you don't have to curse to get your point across, to let me know.
Speaker 4: Some it seems like he's he's scared to discipline your child, right, because oh, if you bug out when your kids curse, no, But as a child, you need to be disciplined. There's things that you do wrong that you need to be told no, this is wrong, right, and that doesn't mean that your kid doesn't trust it is a curse word one.
Speaker 2: Of those things. Yes, cursing is wrong if you hear you, if you hear your fire. And this actually happened to me.
Speaker 1: You know, the one time I've ever spanked any of my kids, my daughter was like three or four, and it's because she said the F word. She might have been older than that, maybe like five or six, I don't remember, but she said the F word and after, you know, gave her a couple of pops. I felt so stupid. And the reason I felt so stupid is because I'm like, why am I disciplined in the child for saying a word that she probably heard us say.
Speaker 2: She's repeating. She don't even know what that word means. She just repeating what she heard.
Speaker 4: I wouldn't have popped her for that, but I would have definitely reprimanded her and told her that's an adult word and you're not allowed to say.
Speaker 6: That's the thing.
Speaker 3: So it's like you said, she probably heard it from you, or she probably heard it from.
Speaker 2: It shen't even know what I mean.
Speaker 3: I would have definitely did.
Speaker 6: You and you tell her like, look, remember that day.
Speaker 1: I don't even I don't even know she really remembered. She just does that because she knows. I feel really bad about it, and we've talked about it over the years. But it's just like, yeah, I remember when you popped me because I cursed, Like, I don't believe she actually remembers.
Speaker 2: You know what I'm saying. But my point is that had some money.
Speaker 3: No remember that top.
Speaker 1: But but my point is I understand what Pastor Todd is saying, because you know, those little things do make kids feel like.
Speaker 2: Well, if he pop me over that, I'm definitely not gonna tell him about this. It can happen.
Speaker 5: Now, that can be one of two ways, because like say that same say if that five year old was me and my father popped me for saying that, It's like, all right, now, I know that's a bad word.
Speaker 6: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 5: It's all about perspective, how you look at it, because all right, I know that's a bad word. I know I'm gonna be able to say it later around my friends and all that, but it's a respect level. That was still like, you disagree with what you did after you thought about it, but that still told her that was wrong to say.
Speaker 6: I wasn't supposed to say that. You know what I'm saying, you.
Speaker 2: Should have just educated. Yeah, that's not a word that you say.
Speaker 6: Absolutely.
Speaker 3: Eight hundred five eight five on five. We're taking your calls. Let's discuss this's the Breakfast Club. Good morning, the Breakfast Club.
Speaker 22: Let's say, if you're all talking about it, you know we talking about it, it's topping times called eight hundred five eight five one five one to join into the discussion with the Breakfast Club.
Speaker 4: Morning everybody is DJ Envy just hilarious, Charlamagne the gud We are the Breakfast Club. If he's just joining us, we're talking about pastor Michael Todd. He was talking about He says if your kids, if you don't curse in front of your parents, but you curse in front of your friends, you are considered a faker. He wants the East, basically saying your kids will lose trust if you reprimand him for a cursing. I don't agree discipline this discipline. I don't agree. I think kids need to be disciplined. I think I needed to be disciplined as a child.
Speaker 1: You do agree, though, because you said yourself that your kids go to your your your wife for things and they know you the discipline.
Speaker 2: Ay.
Speaker 7: No, they don't curse, They don't.
Speaker 2: They don't come to you with everyday because they know how you gonna react, so they rather go to mom first.
Speaker 4: They have a tight of relationship with me because they know once Mom takes them to school every day, Mom gets them dressed every day while we're at work.
Speaker 3: So mom does a lot of the things that dad doesn't.
Speaker 2: And they know Mom is the filter. You give it to mom.
Speaker 1: Mom'm gonna hear what you got to say that Mom's gonna come to you correct because mom knows how to talk to you and you ain't gonna jump off the legs because Mom done.
Speaker 4: Briefed you correct, So I mean I get it correct, But let's go to the phone line. Tall out, who's this, Hey, what's your thoughts?
Speaker 6: No shade, Yeah, she definitely cuts her parents.
Speaker 13: No.
Speaker 29: Actually, I wanted to say, like I will never like I'm thirty six years old and like you know, I tell my parents everything. But it's just like I don't curse around like older folks. It's just something myself, like I don't know, I just don't feel comfortable doing it. Even if I slip up, I was like, ooh, I'm sorry. You know what I mean. They don't mean I'm hiding anything or being big to them.
Speaker 10: I'm just respectful exactly.
Speaker 2: I'm the same way. I'm the same And like I said, I think everything is man is.
Speaker 4: There was a time, I think, maybe about a year ago, maybe two years ago, where the whole thing was bro right, like.
Speaker 6: Bro, that was a.
Speaker 2: It was a trick. I don't curse around my old while you looking at me like that. I do not curse around my elder.
Speaker 6: No way, shape before him, your family or just eldest.
Speaker 3: Period, neither.
Speaker 2: Hello.
Speaker 3: Who's this.
Speaker 20: From?
Speaker 21: Hey?
Speaker 3: Good morning, my mother, what's what's your thoughts?
Speaker 21: I feel like it's okay for your child to cut, but just don't take it overboard, Like I want him to be his own person. I didn't necessarily like tell him certain words are bad and certain words are good. But if he says something and like the emotion like oh, or they like not the F word but pretty much everything but that, then it's okay. So he's not doing disrespectful.
Speaker 3: So you don't mind if you kids curse?
Speaker 2: What age? What age?
Speaker 29: My time is eight?
Speaker 21: But like, okay, so he's playing the game. He has a VR set and them kids curse boy worse than.
Speaker 4: He then people, Yeah, to school, when the teacher does something, he goes, what the F you talking about?
Speaker 2: Actually, you don't want your kids to bad habits?
Speaker 21: Man, you know when to say it.
Speaker 6: But yeah, you're right, you don't.
Speaker 20: He gets the high school.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you got your kids practicing bad habits. You know what I mean? Like, that's why I say, That's why I told past the Tide.
Speaker 1: It's not conviction is conditioning, because when you are conditioned to not talk like that in front of adults, you're not gonna talk like that in front of adults.
Speaker 3: What you're gonna do with.
Speaker 21: I want him to speak his momd like, not necessarily disrespectful, but if I'm gonna speak my mind, and he knows, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 14: Not to say certain days to adults.
Speaker 3: But so I find the games and you go, why you act like a bitch the telly.
Speaker 2: That's crazy.
Speaker 6: You wanna jack his little ass up, ain't you?
Speaker 17: Well?
Speaker 3: Yeah, but you just said it was the curse. They get his feelings out.
Speaker 2: No, it's all right, the curse. It ain't alright. The curse me out, She.
Speaker 3: Said, feelings that day his mom took his allowance wife like a bitch.
Speaker 1: And he only got that from your from your his baby daddy, from your baby daddy. Oh, because that's how daddy talked to you, She said, you're not about type. Yeah, you heard him, dad, His daddy called you out your names. And now he, repeating with Daddy, said damn, what's the ball of the story. I mean, the one thing I think that we conflating two different things. I don't curse in front of my parents. I don't curse in front of eldest. I think that's a respect thing. But I do understand what pastor Todd is saying, if you jump out the window and discipline your child crazy for cursing, they may not feel like they can come to you with bigger things.
Speaker 8: I get in.
Speaker 3: I think it's totally two different things. But anyway, we got the latest Laura coming up. But we talk about Lauren. Probably gonna talk about my jersey dress la tonight.
Speaker 8: I'm right here tonight.
Speaker 4: I'm wearing my Delaware jersey dress to the one hundred with some Jordan's on, Lauren.
Speaker 2: If you wear that Delaware horn, this jersey dress shell and not.
Speaker 3: Even the real Jordy, the fake you got.
Speaker 8: A brown Don't you want a red carpet in a jersey dress?
Speaker 2: We've seen We've seen you on red.
Speaker 8: Yes, get your friends.
Speaker 2: Like we haven't seen her.
Speaker 1: Hours before, you had that goddamn cow skin mini skirt. That cowskin mini skirt was crazy.
Speaker 8: The grinding jersey dress on the website.
Speaker 2: Tell you tell y'all that Chick fil a cow mini skirt.
Speaker 23: Was talking a little bit about Ebony Power one hundred and all the names that will be there because I will be trying to get some sound bites for the show.
Speaker 1: But we also got to can I say one more thing about that chicks fil a mini skirt. That chicks fil a cowskin mini skirt. We killed Lauren so bad about it that she turned it into some shoes.
Speaker 8: Those are Jeffrey Kim.
Speaker 2: When I love them, I don't care who that is skirt.
Speaker 23: All right, we're gonna talk about we gotta take some time to show some love to a young bleed. He passed away after the verses video, you know, just letting people know what is actually happening, and you know, some of these time to show some love to him.
Speaker 3: All right, we'll get to that next. It's the Breakfast Club. Good morning morning.
Speaker 7: Everybody's d J n V.
Speaker 4: Jess Hilary is Chelama the guy we are the Breakfast Club. Let's get to the latest with Lauren.
Speaker 6: Lauren be coming a straight back.
Speaker 3: She gets them from somebody that knows somebody.
Speaker 8: I'm a homegirl that knows a little bit about everything.
Speaker 2: And she'd be having the latest on the lawn.
Speaker 3: The Latest with Lauren la Rosa.
Speaker 1: Sometimes you have facts, sometimes you have details, sometimes.
Speaker 3: You have a little bit of everything. Well, it's the latest on the Breakfast Club.
Speaker 23: So a no limit artist, young lead has passed away. This according to his son, very horrible. So a few weeks back after the verses, Master p had posted a clip of Young Lead performing and caption did talking about, you know, just making sure you love it on your people, how amazing it is to be able to get together with people because you just never know what'll happen. And then never reports that a Young Lead that suffered a brain anerism, and it was up in the air whether he was alive or not. There wasn't really much details, But now his son is speaking out about what happened and confirmed that he did pass away. Let's say a listen to Young Bleed's son Taiji.
Speaker 25: Today we're gonna be talking about my dad, Glenn Reed Clifton Junior, also known to the world as Young Bleed as of November. First, my dad gang his his wings. My dad was fifty one years old, so my dad didn't have no real health issues like most as you get in age, had high blood pressure.
Speaker 2: You know, he take his medicines and you know, do what he do.
Speaker 25: So not much after his huge celebration of the versus, went to after party and that's where everything kind of spiked.
Speaker 3: Once he collapsed.
Speaker 25: He did pass from the aurysm, the bleed to the brain doing a thank God for the strength to be able to sit here and have this conversation, cause I couldn't bad even talk a couple of days ago, and throughout this week just kind of been in the bed of thinking, you know, I don't know how to take this.
Speaker 2: It's still so unreal.
Speaker 7: You know, love that guy.
Speaker 25: Everything that's me is him. He taught me everything. He always pours so much life into me. I'm gonna make sure his legacy stays alive.
Speaker 1: Firsty one years old, it's not definitely young bleed, so they don't know how that happens.
Speaker 23: Yes, so he said in this video that he's actually going to do somewhere research on like brain anaerysms, but they're not for sure kind of what like triggered it, like that type of thing. But he did also to mention that, you know, like there have been a lot of people that have been trying to report things and just have conversations about what was happening, but young Lee was actually fighting for his life for some time and the family wanted to give him the time to do that before they just you know, you know, gave up on him because he was fighting for us on life and people were kind of jumping to conclusions.
Speaker 8: So he says he's telling us all he knows right now.
Speaker 23: And the only reason he says that he's addressing it is because Young Bleed's mother, who is his grandmother.
Speaker 8: And their family are going through so much and people keep.
Speaker 23: Reaching out to them trying to figure route things and have questions, and it's really difficult. So he's saying he wants to be the sole point of contact. He wants to clear up as much as he can, and he told us all that he could. But no, they don't know exactly what caused.
Speaker 1: But I tell you what though, this is why celebrating people are so important. Giving people their flowers is so important. I'm happy that he got the opportunity to perform at versus, you know, with the No Limit team and do how you do that there? I remember, you know, nineteen ninety eight, going to get my balls in my work, you know CD, that's when anything that dropped from No Limit on Tuesday, you were going to store and go get and how you do that? There was a tough, tough tune it was. I definitely remember going to buy Young Bleeding my balls in.
Speaker 3: My word, rest in peace.
Speaker 4: But it's like you said, it's very scared back when because he performed at Versus. Everything was great and then you know, go to the club and then all of a sudden something happens that's not playing that nobody knew.
Speaker 3: He wasn't sick. He was in good health that you know, his life's so short and so precious.
Speaker 23: Yeah, he mentioned blood pressure at one point too, but I think they're still trying to figure out because he said, you know, my dad wasn't a person that had to go to doctors a lot, you know, and all the things. So they're still trying to figure that out. Now we do have the audio of young lead at Versus. W Yeah, things happen fast man so fast. So yes, yeah, sending them some love. And he didn't mention that there is a website go Fundly that they're using it and it's an official one that will now go toward you know, all the arrangements and different things that they're going to make, and he wants people to make sure that unless it's something that he's putting out there, you don't support it, because that's just a lot going on. So I wanted to mention that too. Yeah, resting peace to him, very very very sad. So switching gears a bit real quick an update bringing it back to New York. Did he remember I told you guys that Diddy's team was asking the judge could they speed up the conversations that they're going to be happening about him trying to get the appeal? So it judge that yes to you know, that expedited process. And again the prosecutors didn't press push up on it and say, hey, we don't want this to be sped up.
Speaker 8: We want to keep the original days. And I think it's because they're confident that he might not win the appeal.
Speaker 23: Yesterday there were more photos that dropped or of Diddy on the yard from the same day, but this time he's with Sebastian Telfar, the NBA player, And I reached out to Diddy's team and was trying to figure out, like I told y'all, like, how do y'all feel at this point because y'all were talking so much about high risk and security and its photos everywhere, and they told me at this point, all they can do is focus on the appeal. But I found out from another source that those photos were trying figure out where they were coming from.
Speaker 8: From what I'm told, those photos are coming from.
Speaker 23: A person that like, you can literally walk by the gate at this facility and if they're in the yard, you can take pictures. So I'm told that they that there's belief that this comes from just a person that happened to be there and see things and be able to grab these different shots that they then told to different outlets.
Speaker 4: So yeah, just curious how much would like a TMZ pay for a picture like that. I'm just curious what it would be worth.
Speaker 18: You know.
Speaker 8: What's crazy? People think that it's a ton of money.
Speaker 23: I've seen people get as low as two hundred and fifty dollars and as much as like fifteen thousand. I think for something like this, the first set of photos because it's the first time in the world can see Diddy, I think they got a couple thousand for sure.
Speaker 2: What's the fifteen thousand dollars photo? Lauren? Your Harvey made you sign a NDA for life?
Speaker 23: There are NDA's and I worked on the story, so I wouldn't talk about it, but it was a video and it was a it was a big story in relation.
Speaker 3: To artist, who was it?
Speaker 20: Yo? Yo?
Speaker 6: The same way, I don't.
Speaker 23: Want to tell people that that's you know what that hat really say? You got us doing photoshop?
Speaker 2: People can people can't.
Speaker 8: Yeah, it's photoshop. This is all Ai. You didn't you change with the that had really said we.
Speaker 2: Know them speaking of I'll keep backing like you got one boyfriend then oh my keep you You're super safe for me. Hey, yeah, you know I got two videos that ain't Ai. This was way before so as.
Speaker 8: People y'all like the twist word.
Speaker 2: He can't twist these videos I got speaking of a prison.
Speaker 6: Who else came home? Shorty blue face?
Speaker 5: Okay, there we go, blue baby already with Kashan, I've seen that with his son.
Speaker 7: I don't.
Speaker 8: I don't know now listen. So he was on the stream with d d G.
Speaker 23: Right, they were on stream like all night doing music and Kashan popped up on the stream. It literally gave that they still they got a little something going on. But I thought she had just had another boo, A big confused. I know yesterday too, he he was like with his kids and took his kids out and Kashawan was there and the other baby mom was upset so that whole saga is continuing.
Speaker 5: Talking about the lightned girl, the one who was doing music before. Damn, I forgot her name. I ain't seeing no one, they kept saying. Looked like stewie, don't don't do that.
Speaker 6: Yes, yeah, yeah she is cute, got a damn name, yo, She's actually a cutie.
Speaker 8: Believe her name is jade Ja.
Speaker 6: Yeah yeah, okay, but yeah we have.
Speaker 8: So here's home.
Speaker 23: It was like his mom was posting leading up to it, and then he posted a video self to let us know he was home. But we have some audio of him from the stream. Let's take a listen to blue Face because he's making music now, but he's saying that he had lost all motivation for music.
Speaker 3: Listen.
Speaker 15: You know it's crazy, man.
Speaker 2: Everybody in there, like, man, you've been writing, the freestyling.
Speaker 20: Of it, like rapping in there.
Speaker 15: That took like all my mental capacity. I ain't have no motivation, like you know, my music is like all parties. I don't right about jail and yeah, you know, so it was like it wasn't really my my type of river. So I'm not trying to get out and make no jail.
Speaker 3: So all right, okay, Well now.
Speaker 6: Blue face on the Yeah, I know every bobbing Whedon.
Speaker 5: I know NV you want to bumping at the party, so he won't he won't get back into street for you and me.
Speaker 3: That is the latest.
Speaker 2: Yeah. How how much you picture for? Yeah? How much can I get for that post? Is that Harvey? You want some revenge?
Speaker 3: I got all right it.
Speaker 2: Never want any revenge.
Speaker 3: This is her cover, her boss fight.
Speaker 6: This doesn't even look like it.
Speaker 2: See the boss bout morning.
Speaker 4: Everybody is ej Envy, Jess, Hilarry, Charlamagne, the God. We are the Breakfast Club. Saluthor Pastor Michael todd for joining us this morning.
Speaker 2: Saluthor Pastor Michael Todd Man.
Speaker 1: Make sure you're checking out on the Outside Tour, which is seventeen seventeen city National Gospel and Contemporary Christian Music Tour.
Speaker 17: Man.
Speaker 1: He's got a new book out called Couple Love Relationship Goals for Kids.
Speaker 2: Okay to children's book. Nice, So check that out.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Path to Time man, I like Path to Top too, all right for you?
Speaker 3: At this weekend, Jess, I.
Speaker 5: Ain't nowhere this weekend, but next weekend I'll be in Perrysburg, Ohio.
Speaker 6: That's Toledo, Ohio. At the Comedy Club Funnybone Comedy Club. So get your tickets if you haven't yet. Jess Hilarious official dot com. I will not be doing meeting Greed. I'm so sorry, but I will be there. So we got four shows, two shows that Friday, two shows that Saturday.
Speaker 5: That's November fourteenth and fifteen. Get your tickets, Ohio, And.
Speaker 2: You got a book for pre order.
Speaker 5: And I got a book for pre order, So Death Do We Parent, my co parenting memoir that reflects on my journey with me raising my kid with his dad. So it's available for pre order. The link is in my bio. You can pre order anywhere you find your books. Love y'all get my book, y'all. All right, very studious, it's given studious.
Speaker 1: MICHELLEA man, you got a positive new I do man, And that came from the conversation we was having with you know, Pastor Michael Todd.
Speaker 2: I truly believe that, you know, if.
Speaker 1: I truly believe that a change behavior is the best apology, then it also has to be the best form of repentance too. So I want to tell you that repentance is an opportunity, not a punishment. It is meant to correct and cleanse, not penalize.
Speaker 6: Okay, have a great day, breakfast club you don't finish for y'all done,