Speaker 1: Don't answer the phone.
Speaker 2: Elvis Duran, The Elvis Duran phone tap.
Speaker 1: Scary?
Speaker 3: What phone tap is this?
Speaker 2: Joe wanted to play a phone tap on his mom. Joe's mom is a neurotic germaphone, and she keeps her house super clean, so she she knows that this family in the neighborhood they have a bed bug problem. So Joe's going to start to call to his mom.
Speaker 1: Bed bugs are awful.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and I'm going to play the part of the son of the kid with the family with the bed bug problem.
Speaker 1: All right, we love using bed bugs and our phone taps.
Speaker 4: Here we go, Hello, Hey, mom, what's up?
Speaker 3: What are you doing?
Speaker 1: No, I's just sharing the house, hanging out with my friend, Austin. Austin.
Speaker 3: No, not the kid with the bed bugs.
Speaker 1: They don't got bed bugs.
Speaker 3: Don't listen to me, Ma, trust me, clean you they got bed bugs. You got to die in the house.
Speaker 1: He's just on the sofa.
Speaker 3: Do you know what bed bugs should?
Speaker 1: Yeah? But bed bugs they stay throughout the mattress.
Speaker 3: Yeah, they throughout the mattress. You know how. I can't stand to see them on the television. My god, it's like they're crawl all over me. Now, get him out the door.
Speaker 1: Xbox, mine nothing, nothing's wrong.
Speaker 3: You want that bugs, then your damn xbox. You got to burn that eggbox.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna stretch out on your couch.
Speaker 1: Is that right?
Speaker 3: Get off my couch.
Speaker 1: No, but he's clean, Joe, Please listen to me.
Speaker 3: There is no clean with.
Speaker 2: Oh is your mom worried about the problem.
Speaker 3: Yes, no problem. Tell him, yes, I'm worried about the problem. That bed bugs are all over the city. I don't want them in my house.
Speaker 4: Tell her we fix that.
Speaker 1: See mine, he told me he figured No, No.
Speaker 3: I've heard about this before. He's he's got the same clothes. You have to burn him. That's the only way you can get rid of But bugs is you got to burn everything you got. And if you don't listen to me right now, you're gonna have to take everything out of our house and burn it.
Speaker 2: Do you want me to You want to put me on the phone with there.
Speaker 1: What hold on?
Speaker 2: Don't make it runny, say take the phone, miss b I don't know what you heard, not the rumors, but it's all taken care of. My family. Spend a lot of money on you know, getting rid of the furniture in the house. We've had all the mattresses replaced.
Speaker 3: Listen, listen, Austin. I have nothing against you. I have a lot against bed bugs. You understand me.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you're saying with you.
Speaker 3: Stand, I can't stay. I am co Skin is calling now right you. I'm sorry. You got to get out the house.
Speaker 2: I'm not as it you as I was last week.
Speaker 3: Okay, my god, oh my god. Listen you you and Joe, go to the park, go anywhere. Just get out the house.
Speaker 2: I'm a little offended. I have to be honest.
Speaker 3: Well you know what. I'm very sorry you feel offended. It's not you. It's the bed bugs. The bet bugs are all over everything.
Speaker 2: Like like I'm like, I'm an animal.
Speaker 3: I know you're not an animal, like a dog with fleas.
Speaker 2: I really don't.
Speaker 3: Well, let me tell you one thing. If you got bet bugs, you're like a dog with Please. I'm sorry. Lay those eggs everywhere. You don't even know where you have bedbugs at big cleaning, A crack on your ass. I you don't even know it.
Speaker 2: I'm looking at my arm. I don't see anything.
Speaker 3: Could you put myself back on the phone, please? I think we should leave put Joe back on the phone. Mom, Joe, I want you to put down a trail of paper towels and walk him out of the house.
Speaker 1: No, no, are you you sure he is? I'm sam.
Speaker 2: I gotta be honest.
Speaker 3: Walk him out, get him out the house.
Speaker 1: Offended.
Speaker 2: I'm offended.
Speaker 3: No, you know what.
Speaker 2: That's not right.
Speaker 1: I don't care.
Speaker 3: I'm sorry right now. I don't care for offender. I'm offended.
Speaker 4: I'm more than your parents room, and I'm I think he went to go roll around in the bed because you're totally bugging out, and he wants the boot to you that he is clean, I guarantee you there will not be bed bugs. Get let me look.
Speaker 3: What they're doing. Look at this what they're doing.
Speaker 1: He's rolling around on the bed. I got nothing to you that he's clean. I'm good.
Speaker 2: Look see there's nothing wrong with me.
Speaker 3: Are you crazy?
Speaker 1: We'll talk to her.
Speaker 3: Hello. How dare you get into my bedroom and roll around on my bed?
Speaker 2: I was just trying to prove a point.
Speaker 3: You don't prove a point like that. Listens out of my house. I don't care who you are.
Speaker 2: I brought my sleeping bag with me.
Speaker 3: You brought a sleeping bag walk up this.
Speaker 2: Morning, and you know, I thought that we were reinfested, but they were just no, it were just coffee grind. They had to rip up the carpet and everything.
Speaker 3: You know, the way the bed bugs go Austin.
Speaker 2: They look like poppy seeds, some of them more as big as a watermelon seed. But we could see that they're gone because I don't see them anymore. Everything's fine, We're okay, it's good, but we're just in a time of transition right now because the new furniture.
Speaker 3: Oh my, I can't bustin.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you I told you.
Speaker 4: Everything fine, Joe, everything's clean.
Speaker 1: I see no bedos on.
Speaker 3: I'm gonna rip your heart out. You're gonna note that you can't a're doing this to me. I can't believe you bring that point. Crazy.
Speaker 1: What kind of neighbors are we? We have neighbors come into here for help and we just.
Speaker 3: Have you join the peace Corps. You're allowing this to happen. I'm to come home.
Speaker 2: Don't kill him.
Speaker 1: Mom, you get the phone before that.
Speaker 2: I want to let you know that you've just been phone tapped.
Speaker 3: Talking about Mom.
Speaker 2: Excurity Jones, Melvis Daran, The Morning Show, and Joe's phone tapping.
Speaker 3: You No, no, no a joke, Yes.
Speaker 2: Elvis Duran phone tap.
Speaker 3: This phone tap was pre recorded with permission granted by all participates.
Speaker 4: The Elvis Duran phone tap only on Elvis Duran in the Morning Show