Speaker 1: Don't answer the phone. Elvis Duran, the Elvis Duran phone tap. All right, Garrett has today's phone tap. What's it all about?
Speaker 2: Well, Jamie wants to play a phone tap on her boyfriend Justin. Now, Justin has a hard cast on his hand for a few weeks now, and it is supposed to get it off in a matter of days. Justin's wanted this thing off since day one.
Speaker 1: He can hold on.
Speaker 2: So I'm gonna call Justin as the doctor's in turn and say, hey, listen, there's a little bit of a problem.
Speaker 1: Oh, you're gonna make him very upset. Yes, all right, Garrett's calling Justin. Let's listen. Hello, Hi, I'm looking for it, Justin. Yeah, my name is Sean Mendez and I'm calling from doctor of her own Miller's office.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Hi, I'm just calling to confirm your appointment for Thursday.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Unfortunately, the doctor asked me to give you a call just to let you know that he was just looking at some X rays and unfortunately the hand is still broken in a place that he didn't see and didn't set properly. So we're when you come in on Thursday, we're going to have to take the cast off and reset your hand. But I need to speak to.
Speaker 2: The doctor right now. Okay, okay, where's the doctor.
Speaker 1: No, the doctor's in a long ten hour surgery right now. He asked me to follow up on some patient. So that's what I'm doing with you. So so can we have you come in on Thursday morning and then we can set your hands straight again and you'll you I could come in on Thursday, you can take this cast off. Okay.
Speaker 2: I've had this cast on for eight weeks.
Speaker 1: You don't understand what it's been like to have this cast on. Okay, it stinks.
Speaker 2: It's awful and itches. Are you there? Do you want to me? Can you hear me? Are you there? Sorry?
Speaker 1: No? Your your phone? Your phone cut out a little bit. I'm sorry. All I heard was that you'll you'll come in. Do you hear me?
Speaker 2: Now?
Speaker 1: Okay, I'm coming in.
Speaker 2: You're taking this cast.
Speaker 1: You're going in and out? Do you have good reception where you are right now? I've got four bars, I'm forty hear me?
Speaker 2: All right?
Speaker 1: You're taking it? Damn cast off.
Speaker 2: It? Hello?
Speaker 1: Hello you there, Jamie? You there, I'm here all right? So I just hung up on him, obvious we're messling with them a little bit. So here's what I want you to do. We'll call him back and have you push his buttons just a little bit longer and act like it's no big deal. Okay, okay, Hello, Hello?
Speaker 2: Him going on?
Speaker 1: Do you know who I just talked to? What they told me?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 1: I don't, are you okay? God, I just talked to some little intern over at the doctor's office says I have to go in on Thursday. They'll take my cast off, you can put another one on.
Speaker 2: That's great.
Speaker 1: Are you hearing me? They have to put another cast on? Hey?
Speaker 2: Are you there?
Speaker 1: Hello? Yes, Yes, I'm here. I'm here. What is going on today? Okay? I got you like? That's great.
Speaker 2: Okay, you're getting your's amazing.
Speaker 1: I'm not good in my cast off. They're putting another one on.
Speaker 2: Maybe if you didn't decide to put your your hands through all. Are you crying? I'm not crying?
Speaker 1: All right, you are, Yes, you are. It's okay, Just kid us.
Speaker 2: I'm taking it off, okay. I don't care what the.
Speaker 1: Doctor well, you can take it off yourself.
Speaker 2: You'll hurt yourself, You'll be worried.
Speaker 1: This whole thing is stupid. All right, are you there?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm here.
Speaker 1: Hello, I'm here.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, I'm here.
Speaker 1: I'm here. Hello, Hello, Hello, I'm here, justin, justin. My name is Gari from Elvis dur In the Morning Show. And you just got phone tapped?
Speaker 2: Are you kidding me? Yeah?
Speaker 1: No, at least from what I know. You're still getting your cast off from what what your girlfriend said.
Speaker 2: God, I hate you both, Elvis Duran's phone tap. This phone table was pre recorded with permission granted by all participates.
Speaker 1: The Elvis Oran phone tap only on Elvis daran In the Morning Show