Speaker 1: It's the Best Bits of the week with Morgan. I just the bits.
Speaker 2: What's up everybody?
Speaker 3: Happy weekend, It's Best Bits time. We are catching up on the Bobby Bone Show from this week. Before we get into it, check out Part one Part three. This weekend, Abby joins me. On part one, we talk all about her boyfriend aka Cheesehead, how things are going with the two of them, and we also talked about something that I got while at a wedding rehearsal dinner that I was so excited about. And then on part three, we're answering listeners questions. So Abby's talking about her career and making new songs and her dream punishment for Lunchbox, just over the course of all the times he's been mean to her, and I answered a few people's burning question of if it was awkward when Dustin Lynch came into the studio. So go check out part one and part three. For now, let's get into it. There's been lots of celebrities in the news lately for things that we don't really feel great about. After you see it, you're like, dang, had no idea, this is horrible. So we discussed some of those celebrities that we want used to like but no longer feel good about because of things that have come out about them, or news stories or.
Speaker 4: What have you.
Speaker 3: Could be any number of things, but it was a pretty good discussion on some celebrities and things that have changed over the course of the last few years and even decades.
Speaker 1: Number seven.
Speaker 5: We've had a feeling about a celebrity, then a story comes out and you feel a little different about them. And I think the ultimate one, probably in our lifetime, is Bill Cosby because we listen we were kids. Cosby show was on either we watched it when we were kids, very young, or we watched it when we got a little older, on like Nick at Night, and it was so wholesome, and then you realize Bill Cosby was just the worst.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that one, though, was pretty clear.
Speaker 6: It's like black and white, like some are in the gray, like, oh is this person bad?
Speaker 4: This was just bad?
Speaker 5: Well, so Bill Cosby is number one. But earlier in the show, we're talking about Blake Lively from Gossip Girl, and when you watched the past few years of her, it's made me kind of sour on her, Although who cares if I'm sour on Blake lively, Like I thought she was like super cool, but then I watched like another story that's come out, and then I want to ask you guys, if you've had any celebrities in your mind be changed. I was asked a couple of different times and two different interviews that I did how I felt about Dave Grole. Now Dave Gorole, lead singer of Foo Fighters, announced maybe early last week. He said, I'm now the father of a young baby out of my marriage. He announced it probably because he didn't want it to be announced. He's trying to beat the news. Like, do you feel any different about Dave Gorole? And I don't because I really just expect all rock stars to be hooking up with everybody, and I know too many like non rock star I know, like country stars yeah, or normal people or yes, I do that, you know, on every level and athletes, yeah, but normal people. You're right, a lot of normal people do it that we don't know about. They're if you're a touring country singer, man, it's definitely the minority of those who haven't. And that's it's it's it's tough athletes always traveling, and so they're like, do you feel differently about Dave Girl. I don't feel like Dave Girl the Food Fighters was trying to tell me how to live my life. Where it really starts to be weird is when it's somebody who's trying to be this moral high person and then you find out they've been a fraud and they've been doing all this stuff they're telling you not to do. I don't feel like he was that. I also think human lives are full of nuanced like nothing is, as Amy said, black and white. And I don't think one small area where maybe you've had shortcomings make you a completely bad person. I hope that's never judged against me. I'm sure there are a lot of areas where I don't actually meet whatever criteria people it is think that I should meet as a person. So I don't really feel different about Dave Girl because I never really had an idea about Dave Grol as like a human being. But I was asked that so many times, well twice, that's so many to me that I was gonna ask you, guys, there are any celebrities do you feel different about or maybe even better, because I can give you a better somebody that I had, like a pretty good thought about. But I just I'm like, and it can't be somebody you know, know, because like Tim Tebow, I don't know know him, but I like, if I saw him, I think he'd be like, hey, Boby, good to see again. That dude is everything I thought he probably was, or thought, there's no way he's that dude. He's that dude, like as kind, as focused, as warm, gentle, just the best. So that was somebody I thought some of that's got to be fake because it's too much. It's the opposite Tim Tebow. Possibly greatest human ever, I'll say it. That's pretty cool. Possibly greatest human ever. Yeah, anything on your list there, Aimen.
Speaker 6: Gosh, my current is just because I've been on a downwards final with the Blake Lively stuff. But when I was on TikTok watching that, this video came up about mister Beast, and I guess I've always just thought he was like a really great guy.
Speaker 4: But have y'all heard bad things about him?
Speaker 2: Yeah? Recently?
Speaker 5: Yeah, here's his whole friend right, the one.
Speaker 2: Yeah, like his co host and like he turned a blind eye to it at first.
Speaker 5: But again I'm hearing everything second and third hand. The other thing about teach stuff though sometimes TikTok teachers what TikTok wants to teach you.
Speaker 4: Yeah, but this guy had a master's in psychology.
Speaker 5: Oh the video watching, I watch this guy who has a master and he's like, I have a master's a PR and he tells people how to do PR stuff. I like, that's the worst advice I've heard him.
Speaker 4: Only be better.
Speaker 5: I don't know that guy. I don't know. I ease, I flip off of it. I don't follow on it. But okay, I don't know enough about that story to comment. I've read one side of it.
Speaker 4: Yeah, neither do I.
Speaker 6: I guess I was just like dang, I never thought anything could he said bad about mister Beese that now look you here.
Speaker 4: I don't know.
Speaker 5: Well, I also don't think that mister Beast does. I don't know. I don't think mister Beast does charity to protect himself from the bad stuff. I think he has found a way to give back, but it also creates content which also allows him to give back. It's a it's a so I don't know.
Speaker 4: It's a whole little eCos.
Speaker 5: Mister beasts is I read his like ten twelve page whatever that is about how he runs his business. It's really fascinating and good. But I don't know about a person. Okay, mister Beasts is affected, lunchbox.
Speaker 2: Man, there's several, give me one mel Gibson.
Speaker 5: Oh yeah for sure, yeah, good luck.
Speaker 2: Yes, just movies in general. He thought he was a weapon, Like I mean he made good movies.
Speaker 5: Yeah, weapon, don't watch the weapon. Yeah yeah mel Gibson's one. Yeah, you're right. And then like I'm just like, not a good dude.
Speaker 7: What did he do?
Speaker 5: Just yell at his daughter no no, no, no, no, said very anasmitic things, very very very good. Yeah. So yeah that and that's him saying.
Speaker 2: Okay, yeah, that's him coming from his mouth.
Speaker 6: And that was when our only source of getting that stuff was like like TMZ would like break some sorry or Perez Hilton and you'd have all this stuff and good.
Speaker 5: I haven't, Eddie.
Speaker 8: I mean not that I really like thought he or anything he did was really that that that bad. But it shocked me was Tiger Woods, just when everything happened with Tiger Woods, because he was just such a friendly, nice, good old guy and all of a sudden, it's just like, dang many.
Speaker 5: Tiger my heart thinking about Tiger though, did I say, don't you never know happening behind somebody's doors? Right, what's allowed? Agreed to? But did Tiger have doything illegal?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 7: No, okay, I'm not saying.
Speaker 5: What I'm saying is asking if I'm not remembering something.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and then he passed out inside of the road.
Speaker 5: You know, things talking about with women. I know, No, I hear you. I could say they're they're right.
Speaker 4: I get I get it.
Speaker 5: It's not like you get arrested for anything, just the car stuff.
Speaker 2: But then I look at it and I if you watch the documentary on him and his dad, like would take him to the golf course and put him on the putting green and his dad had the window ba goo there so he could I.
Speaker 5: Think dad was doing that. But that's everything I'm saying. So it's not everyone, but it's it's like, oh, where.
Speaker 2: Do you get it from?
Speaker 8: I gotta get it, but mostly we all get it from somewhere.
Speaker 5: But Lunchbox is saying all the Tiger's infidelity, he saw his model was his dad because he watched his dad do it his whole life.
Speaker 9: Yeah.
Speaker 5: Yeah, he's not saying it's right he's saying that's.
Speaker 2: From a young age where yeah.
Speaker 5: Yeah, Tiger's definitely shocked. But never know what, I'm never like I hate Tiger never.
Speaker 8: No, never, And I still don't hate Tiger. It's just like that, that one shocked me.
Speaker 5: I still root one when Morgan anybody, Yeah, mine's Chris Brown. Oh yeah, and he just continues to be terrible.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and honestly when all those pictures, like, I haven't listened to his music when all that came out, I have not listened. If it comes up, I immediately like passed through the song.
Speaker 5: I just can't.
Speaker 2: I can't get over it.
Speaker 3: And I know it was like fifteen years ago, but I can't.
Speaker 5: Other ones. Uh, Danny Masterson, who's in jail now?
Speaker 7: Yeah, that seventies show.
Speaker 4: It is, Oh gosh, that's unbelievable.
Speaker 5: Like I never had a thought of Harvey Weinstein because I didn't know him. He wasn't like front facing famous. But but you know that it would be a celect But again.
Speaker 4: Oh, oh, Lou Pearlman.
Speaker 5: One, I know, but I got one. Those are just scandals. I'm saying, you know, a celeont Your mind has changed about the Jared from Subway. Oh, yeah, terrible.
Speaker 2: There's a couple bitty oh yeah, yeah, like I gave himposed by video him give me dabsy more.
Speaker 4: I'm like a which that makes me wonder about like j Lo.
Speaker 6: You know, whenever I was watching that did he stuff, I'm like, how much do people around him know?
Speaker 4: And like just not say anything?
Speaker 5: They married together Lance Armstrong, Yeah that one. Everybody thought he was like the best dude, and he was and he was garbage.
Speaker 7: But that one continues like more so, but isn't that.
Speaker 4: More just like bad personality?
Speaker 5: Well, no, two things, two things. One the Lance the yellow bracelets, like he was lying the whole.
Speaker 2: Ye, that thing like that was he lied and inspired so many people with those yellow bracelets. So I mean, so you're.
Speaker 5: Saying, so you're saying, if the crime happens, but more people benefit from the crime, that it's okay.
Speaker 4: I don't know a little cycling.
Speaker 5: I understand your reasoning.
Speaker 2: Like I'm okay with him cheating to win the races and inspiring America. What I don't like is then when he was threatening people, I will injure life and in your.
Speaker 5: Career, and still so many people are inspired. Did you ever see the documentary it's I'm just telling you I had enough run ins. He's a bad dude. He's as a crabby person. Aside from the yellow band situation, there's.
Speaker 8: A scene in the documentary where he goes to his son's football team. He plays for Rice, and he's talking to the whole football team. He's like, I love all you guys. My favorite number fifty five, and they're like, this sounds like Dad, I'm forty seven. Oh oh gosh, that that's not my number.
Speaker 2: Dad.
Speaker 5: That's a tough one.
Speaker 7: Kind of gives you a little idea.
Speaker 4: Like most of these are men.
Speaker 5: Oh yeah, for.
Speaker 2: Sure's a woman out there. Ellen degenerous.
Speaker 4: Oh that is a little shocking.
Speaker 5: I was surprised because she was so mean. Like everybody, it wasn't a crime. The crime ones are like, right, oh, but that I like that one.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I just need to bring a woman because she said.
Speaker 5: It was all but again, that's not a crime. So we're like for dudes, we're like people in jail for terrible things. And then lunch is like Ellen's mean, it's.
Speaker 1: The best bits of the week with Morgan number two.
Speaker 3: Not everybody is raised the same way, so we don't all have the same basic life skills. Anna Kendrick came out and said she doesn't know how to cook, and it caused us to have a conversation of what basic live skills do we not have?
Speaker 4: And I don't know that we totally.
Speaker 3: Understood the assignment on the situation because some of our skills maybe aren't basic live skills. I think for the most part all us have like the very basic necessities.
Speaker 5: But I don't know. You can decide for yourself. Number six, Anna Kendrick says she does not know how to cook. Anna Kendrick is the actress Cups. You're going to miss me when I'm going she did this on cups? But what was that from?
Speaker 4: It's perfect?
Speaker 5: So she cannot cook? What's the basic life skill that you cannot do? Amy?
Speaker 6: Check all my text messages? Huh, check all my text messages.
Speaker 7: You can't do that.
Speaker 4: I don't know why.
Speaker 5: But I'm not lazy, because there are things that I can't do. And it's not because I'm not lazy.
Speaker 4: Yeah, but I mean I can look.
Speaker 8: But you know what, she's right again, Anna Kendrick could learn how to cook, right.
Speaker 5: No, No, that's a skill you have to learn, Amy, Right now, if she spent the time could check every one of her text know.
Speaker 6: Something like there's a I don't know, it's an executive function thing like just something I no, no, no, no no, I go and then like something freezes up and I'm like next.
Speaker 4: Thing and I move on.
Speaker 5: I know you're insane.
Speaker 4: I know I am makes sense.
Speaker 5: Ten thousand dollars right now to sit and check all your text messages.
Speaker 4: Could you also, if you Kendrick, she have to.
Speaker 5: Learn how to do it. Though she had to learn how to do it, you wouldn't have to learn how to do that. You can do it right now.
Speaker 4: I don't know exactly.
Speaker 2: There's no class that you need to take or someone has to show you how to do don't need to watch a.
Speaker 5: YouTube video click on.
Speaker 6: Fine, But I felt like it's pretty basic and for some reason I don't do it, Like why it bothers me?
Speaker 5: Lunchbox basic life skill you cannot do.
Speaker 2: I can't sew.
Speaker 5: There's a lot of people maybe in the eighteen hundred that's a basic life skill that hard. I mean, I think people can do it now, but I have no idea. But I don't consider that something that's a basic life when.
Speaker 7: People use a sewing machine. Though, that's pretty cool.
Speaker 2: You see that. You're like, wow, that's a basic life skill.
Speaker 5: I've seen people use like a saw. That's pretty cool. You know, it's just because it's cool.
Speaker 2: Maybe I don't understand what the basic life's I think.
Speaker 5: Yours churning butter. Well, actually we don't need to do that anymore, now, fair enough, Eddie, I can't twistle. I see now we're talking. I think all of us can whistle. Eddie probably can't.
Speaker 7: I can't whistle.
Speaker 5: That's me. Oh that's good, it's me Amy. Oh that's a struggle. So if your life depended on it, would you have to be a good whistler check while your technloages.
Speaker 4: I can whistle better than my check.
Speaker 5: Oh that says a lot.
Speaker 2: Okay, so I didn't even think that's a life skill. I just thought that was a talent, hidden talent.
Speaker 7: No whistling.
Speaker 8: And you know how many times I've been walking my dog and I'm like, I wish I could whistle.
Speaker 4: Right, There's no way I could do that.
Speaker 2: Because I can only snap with one thing. I can only snap with my legs. I can't snap with my right hand.
Speaker 5: See now we're just getting in the ways that we're stupid.
Speaker 2: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 7: I think I can take whistle.
Speaker 4: Clases no, because I think yes either.
Speaker 5: I think it could because I got better. I whistled in two different ways. I can do the any grip with the whistle, not the song, but how they whistle with their lips like this, or I can go it's two different whistling types.
Speaker 8: Okay, what's the loud one when people put their fingers in their mouth.
Speaker 2: I don't have to do that. That's cool, that's so cool.
Speaker 5: That is cool.
Speaker 7: I can't do any of that.
Speaker 5: Morgan. Yeah, I can't whistle either.
Speaker 3: I can't tie a tieh That's you don't really need to, right.
Speaker 5: I think the guys probably struggle with that.
Speaker 2: I don't know how to do it either. I can tie.
Speaker 7: I have to do it for lunchbox. When with like special events.
Speaker 5: I'm like seventy percent. I can get it after a couple, but I won't if you're if money's I'm about to go to that as they needs whistling, like I can, I can manage it, yeah.
Speaker 2: Because I mean, really, when do you ever wear a tie?
Speaker 5: I went constantly.
Speaker 2: I mean back in the day people wore them all the time.
Speaker 5: Now, the whole thing was sewing. You're comparing it back in the day.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so like ties are so like nineteen twenties.
Speaker 5: Ties somewhat regularly just.
Speaker 7: For I'm sure there's a business man getting ready for work right nowhere.
Speaker 5: Tire mine would be like fixing a car. Knowing anything about cars. That's a basically life still sky skilled that a bunch of guys know. I know nothing about cars. I couldn't put a spark plug in. I couldn't fix a carburetor.
Speaker 7: Could you change a tire?
Speaker 5: Absolutely, that's not fixing a car.
Speaker 4: Oh, I can't do that. I don't know how I could learn.
Speaker 5: Though, Arkansas, Keith realized what a putt I was, and before I left to go to college, he sat with me and made sure that I could change a tire and made me do all four of them on his truck, on his old Toyota. That's a lot of work, yeah, but he made me do it over and over and over again. So yes, I can change I know nothing about cars. If I look at it, I don't even I don't know what's what man? Auto shops love you like? Are you walking?
Speaker 7: You're just like I don't know, man, something's not working. They're just like, ah, perfect.
Speaker 2: Well now, I mean nowadays, I think it's a lot harder because most of its computers, like computers, A lot of computers.
Speaker 5: I don't really know to fix computer either.
Speaker 2: If I'm being honest, I don't have to do Hey, computers, I don't know to do all that.
Speaker 7: That's better than sewing. You should have done. Check my email?
Speaker 5: Oh yeah, yours is like you're.
Speaker 2: Not oh man, yeah, true, I just confusing.
Speaker 5: Yeah, turn your phone on sometimes.
Speaker 2: Like the other day, I accidentally my email somehow got to where the writing was like zero point five and I couldn't read the emails. I was like, I don't know what is going on. I kept I'd close out all right, let me log back into my email still like that. I tried it, and I was like, I have my wife figured out, and I just hit something on there and it just back to one hundred percent.
Speaker 5: You also finger the crap out of your keys one finger at a time.
Speaker 2: I do like.
Speaker 5: You ever did the thing on your computer where you accidentally hit the button and the whole screen goes into like the browser. You can't get it out. That's what I'm saying to get it out sometime. How do I get this off? That one sucks ray any life skills you have, I never.
Speaker 10: Lived in a city before, so parallel park I never learned how to do that good one. It really stresses me out. Lunch has been there for it. I don't physically know how you guys get in between two vehicles by reversing and then maneuvering your entire vehicle over to the curb.
Speaker 5: I felt that because it took me a long time. Because I grew up the very rural area of Arkansas, we never parallel parked. I think I had to live in Austin like seven years before I finally got it.
Speaker 7: Aren't there cars now that do that for you?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 5: I don't trust it. Okay that mine has it, but I don't trust it.
Speaker 4: It came naturally to me parallel parking.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean, because right, it's like we even though I grew up in Austin, he ass like we parallel parked all the time. It's not like we were downtown like when we were sixteen. Parallel parking like it's just something you learned as an adult.
Speaker 5: I mean, I don't know if this whole list is like rais is a basic life skill. I think me knowing anything about a car is a basic life skill. But I think sewing whistling basic life it's not. I think that's just like checking your text messages. That is at the bottom of the Where.
Speaker 4: Am I right now? Well, let's see I got I.
Speaker 5: Mean he read me.
Speaker 4: Oh gosh, it's gotten bad. How does that happen?
Speaker 7: What's the number?
Speaker 4: Seven hundred and five text messages? That's what it says. That's seven o five.
Speaker 7: That's crazy.
Speaker 4: But it's gotta be like how many emails? Some group texts?
Speaker 5: You know how many emails?
Speaker 9: And seventy eight that's so stupid.
Speaker 4: What is eleven voicemails? Can I show you mine twenty sixteen?
Speaker 5: You have voicemails on twenty sixteen?
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, yeah.
Speaker 5: Yeah yeah.
Speaker 6: Some that I haven't ever listened to, Like, oh here's one. Oh I haven't I played this? These are from my dad.
Speaker 5: Oh my god. It's like her dad who died, who left her a message if amy, if you listen to that, she'll save me if she hears that she's playing? Okay, why is it not playing exactly?
Speaker 2: You have heard?
Speaker 5: I'm out there anymore? Done?
Speaker 1: It's the best bits of the week with Morgan. Number two.
Speaker 3: Lunchbox thinks our work, not particular the studio or this room, but our work disrespected him. Shows in Las Vegas this weekend for our iHeart Festival.
Speaker 1: Which you can watch on Hulu.
Speaker 3: There was one last night, there's one today, well this evening, and you'll see Bobby on there and some of the crew. But there was something with Vegas that happened, and Lunchbox was very, very disrespected, and actually some of the show agrees with him.
Speaker 1: Number five, Lunchbox is upset.
Speaker 5: We go to our iHeartRadio Music Festival this weekend and part of it is they put us in a hotel and then we're just running the whole time. It's gonna be on Hulu, by the way, Friday and Saturday night, ten thirty, nine thirty Central. But why are you upset?
Speaker 2: Because I get no respect around here. And I don't know if the bosses do this on purpose, if this is them sending a message. But every year we stay at the Ario, which is a nice, beautiful hotel, and so this year I get my confirmations says you're at MGM Park and I'm like, what, why am I downgraded MGM Parks?
Speaker 5: Is that a downgrade?
Speaker 4: We stayed there before?
Speaker 2: And I hit up Amy, I said, where are you at? She goes Aria, I'm Bobby's at Aria, And I'm like, oh, so everybody's at Aria.
Speaker 7: I'm at MGM Park.
Speaker 5: See there you go? Why are we two at? Yeah?
Speaker 7: What's going?
Speaker 5: Why?
Speaker 4: I don't know.
Speaker 5: I don't know that that's that's four seasons versus days in. It's literally not are you sure? Yes?
Speaker 2: Yes, it's it's Waldorf Astoria.
Speaker 7: It's not not MGM Bones Park.
Speaker 2: Mg it's different.
Speaker 5: It's a park. It's not it's a nice place.
Speaker 2: No, I'm not saying it's not nice.
Speaker 5: So if you don't even know how nice it is, no, it is.
Speaker 2: I've been there. I just don't know why I got downgraded from Aria? Like what did I I guess, and what did we do that we don't deserve it?
Speaker 8: We're not seeing the same way like they look at us lower.
Speaker 6: I'm sure it's Amy's just it's not Hey, Scuba, Steve, Well, you're the guy.
Speaker 5: Yeah, what's upcom? Amy and I are at Aria and they're at MGM Park.
Speaker 11: Do you want the real answer or do you want me just to like give you something answer.
Speaker 5: I mean, I don't know anything about this, so go ahead.
Speaker 11: I mean it's a little bit too too much inside baseball. I mean I'm nervous to even say it.
Speaker 5: Go ahead. Why are you laughing? I don't know. He's just nervous about something. And he's never nervous about saying something because.
Speaker 7: It doesn't really matter, because both hotels are just nice. Very now I'm saying the park m gym.
Speaker 5: I said there every year's park MG. It's attached to Italy.
Speaker 2: It has a lot of great amenities. I love it.
Speaker 7: I prefer it over there. It's closer to the arena.
Speaker 2: It makes more sense.
Speaker 5: Go ahead.
Speaker 11: But the reason was, you know, budget cuts and there's there's money they're trying to save on interesting. Initially, the only people that were invited were Bobby Amy and myself, and then a client got tied to an event, so then they invited you guys. But they're trying to save money and so the game gym is a little more affordable versus Ario time out.
Speaker 5: They were.
Speaker 7: Originally we weren't invited to the festival.
Speaker 5: I didn't know that a company put on.
Speaker 7: I know that you wanted the real deal answer.
Speaker 2: That's what I'm saying out of inside Baseball.
Speaker 5: But that's the truth.
Speaker 2: It's cool. We're not so we're not going.
Speaker 7: Though, by the way, there are others who are not going. Would you rather not go?
Speaker 5: I mean there, would you rather not go?
Speaker 7: I know that question?
Speaker 5: No, No, that's not that's not the question at hand. Though.
Speaker 2: Here's the thing, Okay, what do you got? There are certain people that do afternoon shows that are going and I was not invited originally. Well, man, this is.
Speaker 5: But I think it's all they can provide at the festival like that, they'll put them on a national broadcast. Hello, do they ever put you on the national broadcast?
Speaker 2: I don't know why not? No that you answer the question, I can't be I've always wondered that. I've always wondered why they never put me on the national broadcast? Go, I be honest with you, Yeah, I've always wondered that. Like, guys, I'm here, like put me on that? Like, and they don't Vegas?
Speaker 4: What do you do?
Speaker 2: I know a lot?
Speaker 5: But do you go to this and that? Do you go hang out and talk with the executive? Yeah?
Speaker 2: I don't even know now because some of the executive no, I don't even want to say that.
Speaker 5: Well, don't say to Scuba say well, you're going to say, and then you also bail out, So say what you're gonna say.
Speaker 2: I mean, there's one executive that I've met, oh yeah, a lot, probably twenty times, okay, and every time he goes, hi, nice to meet.
Speaker 6: You, and I've witnessed it very funny.
Speaker 2: I'm just like, hmm, this is a little thing.
Speaker 5: You need to leave a bigger impression. Bigger impression.
Speaker 2: I'm on the biggest country show in the nation. How big of an impression.
Speaker 5: Blaming it on them? You should look at yourself and go, Okay, I must need to do more because obviously what I'm doing is not resonating. Okay, we'll go with that, but it's not going to change unless you go with that. I'm not saying it's right.
Speaker 4: Maybe like, you know, tickle him and be like, hey, forget.
Speaker 7: I don't think you'd like that.
Speaker 5: For those So are yea where Amy and I are staying is a five star hotel? I guess, yeah, five five?
Speaker 2: What are we saying?
Speaker 5: A four star? Okay, that's downgraded pretty good star though not being invited, you know, at least We're going exactly so.
Speaker 2: Were you guys wave Jeorge from over there?
Speaker 5: No, we don't wave it.
Speaker 8: Scotte, Would you at least come hang out with us for a day on that.
Speaker 5: Part of town? You out of your mind?
Speaker 1: It's the best bits of the week with Morgan Number two.
Speaker 3: Nobody loves to feel rejected, but we do rejected segments anyways. This week Bobby tad the top five rejected segments from the last month, and pretty much all of us made the list.
Speaker 4: Of this time it was wild.
Speaker 3: Here you go, hope you feel very not rejected Number four.
Speaker 5: These are the top five rejected segments over the last thirty days. At number five because I I feel like this is too creepy and not even believable. I rejected this segment too creepy, but even not even believable because I don't think it's real. Lunchbox in the segment tell me something good college girls are back on campus, okay, and then he writes this whole thing because he wants to talk about it. This means my lunches will be more exciting and the energy level will be up at the restaurants around campus. This is the best time of year I can see all the girls and hear all the gossip.
Speaker 7: Does he like pull up in his bike again.
Speaker 5: It's creepy. But I don't think he really I think this is just him making up something to sense them.
Speaker 12: Oh.
Speaker 2: There's restaurants all around the campus that I stop at and they're all just gabbing about what they did last night, talking about this, talking about Oh I got a test tomorrow, or are you going to that party tonight? Oh, I can't believe Sam broke up with you. You hear it all when you're sitting there eating. I mean, they just talk and talk. And let me tell you something about college girls. They're loud. They don't talk quietly. It's not the library.
Speaker 5: What else about college girls? Man, it's just good to look at. It's good, That's what I'm saying. I don't think he really means it. I think he just was like, I'll just say this.
Speaker 2: It is a fun time to be a human.
Speaker 4: Legit question.
Speaker 5: It's a fun time to be a humans. A year, the day, just the time of the year, like them.
Speaker 2: And here's the thing. The beginning of the semester is the best time because they're all excited about the future. You go in like November December. Everybody's just worn out by the long semester. The energy level is way down.
Speaker 5: It's not rejected that segment. I just felt creepy but also not true.
Speaker 6: Okay, legit question about college people because I have seen a lot more of them too, and as we get older, they look like they look younger and younger and younger. But like to guys, do y'all see that too, Like how young they look?
Speaker 8: Because some yes, yeah, they look like I'm glad you guys are working when I watch football.
Speaker 4: You're not like, oh my gosh, they look like chill.
Speaker 5: They look like ChIL. Yeah, but even like the dudes look like.
Speaker 4: Kids, dudes Lunchbucks doesn't It doesn't matter.
Speaker 5: Somebody Tassel.
Speaker 7: I don't know because Lunchbucks go on campus actually a campus?
Speaker 2: Or is he just river in the bike through campus because he rides his bike to work?
Speaker 5: Oh yes, okay, moving on. Rejected segment number four. Number four literal blind dates from Morgan. We get Morgan back in the dating game by sending her out on blind dates, meaning she has to wear a blindfold during the entire date. Lunchbox will be there to supervise at the end of the date. She decides, then if she wants to go on a second date, but she still doesn't get to see them. We follow up after the first date and the second date, and if it goes well, we let them see each other.
Speaker 7: That's good.
Speaker 2: It's not just kind of fun.
Speaker 7: It's a good bit. And who knows, she may find love.
Speaker 5: I don't like setting people up with other people that aren't on the show.
Speaker 7: Just for safety reasons.
Speaker 5: Yeah, and she also can't see them. One time, Morgan told me a story about where she went and saw a guy, like ran into a guy, but she couldn't remember if she had dated him before or not even though she saw him. Oh like, and also that can happen more. She's blindfold and she doesn't even know she's been out on the dude before. Could then't you see a guy? Maybe you guys both?
Speaker 3: Yeah, we had been on one date, so it's not like we had like full on dated or anything, but we've been and we kind of are like, hmm, you seem familiar and the like. Towards the end of the conversation, we're like, oh, we went out with each other at one point.
Speaker 5: That's crazy, Like.
Speaker 4: How many dates do you?
Speaker 2: She gets around, gets around different.
Speaker 6: I'm saying, how many dates to where it gets muddy?
Speaker 4: If you go on enough first dates?
Speaker 2: They all started to get a little money.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 5: Can you imagine you've see somebody and you can't like where do I know that?
Speaker 12: Like?
Speaker 5: What TV show? Yeah? All right, next up at number three, Here we go number three rejected segments And I rejected this because it's super calus fragilistic x braggadoci.
Speaker 7: I like that.
Speaker 5: You take that up. I did. And it's from Eddie because he wrote I got the best compliment ever. Oh this is good. I wanted to talk about how you got the best compliment ever?
Speaker 8: And I was like, guys, and I sent this a while back, Like since then, I've gotten a couple other ones.
Speaker 5: Here, Okay, what's your couple other questions for me? What are your what's your compliment that you got? First?
Speaker 2: Of all?
Speaker 5: People?
Speaker 8: Other dads are coming in and be like, hey man, do you have a second, Like can I talk to you for a minute?
Speaker 5: Like yeah, like for like advice dad questions.
Speaker 8: I heard you on the show talk about how like you made your son eat Bilooney sandwiches, Like I'm having trouble with my kid, dude, and we'll sit down a football practice. I'll be like, sit down, man, tell me what's going on with your kid. And then thirty minutes.
Speaker 7: Later he's like, thank you, man, thank you so much for that.
Speaker 2: I needed that.
Speaker 5: Convers You're the dad, yeah, advice, and I will start with like, dude, I'm just I'm just like you. You know, I'm just trying different things.
Speaker 7: And what worked for us is this.
Speaker 5: You made your son sing Man in the Mirror over and over and listen to the song how many.
Speaker 8: Times until he understood what it meant. I think it was five, maybe I think it was more than that. And then he came out and was like, Dad, I get it. What do you get son? It starts with a man in the mirror, which is me, thank you, and.
Speaker 5: Then he made his sunny nothing but blooney sandwiches for how long? Yo?
Speaker 12: For?
Speaker 7: I think it's a semester because or six weeks?
Speaker 5: Six weeks?
Speaker 2: No, I think it was like two weeks. No, it was is he had a test coming up and he wanted to make sure he studied.
Speaker 7: No, he had to get his grades up.
Speaker 8: And I said, if you're not going to try hard at school, then you don't really want to make money in life, so you're gonna eat spoony sandwich.
Speaker 5: The rest of your life. Correct, And so you made him only blowing the sandwiches.
Speaker 7: And correct, And then he brought his grades.
Speaker 5: Up and dads are coming to you. Hey, make I cant a minute talk about that below.
Speaker 8: Yeah, my son, he's disrespecting me, Like, what what do I do? He's talking back to me.
Speaker 5: So he got the best compliment ever. He's being complimented and asked for advice. He wanted to do it. I rejected it because it felt little.
Speaker 4: What is nice to hear?
Speaker 8: Exactly, because I've told you many times bones being a parent, you don't know if you're doing a good job or not.
Speaker 7: This is telling me I'm doing pretty good job.
Speaker 12: All right.
Speaker 5: Number two. Number two, this was under the category of we wouldn't have even spent time with what it was about. We'd have just made fun of the person. So the bit would have been lost and we just would have made fun of the person for for probably for not knowing this. And Morgan Road, did anyone else know that little thing behind the doors? The spring things actually a door stop?
Speaker 4: Oh my, oh my god, guys, I didn't know that.
Speaker 5: It wouldn't have been us talking about the door in the world.
Speaker 4: You use it and put it on the door, not that it stops.
Speaker 5: The gosh wait, what's she talking?
Speaker 3: No, no, no, no, no, no, it's not like it stops the door from hitting the wall. Yes, but you can also use the spring underneath to actually hold the door back like it's a literal doorstop.
Speaker 4: Pull it out.
Speaker 7: I didn't know that.
Speaker 5: Wait a minute, Wait a minute here now that I biled, Yeah, what.
Speaker 7: Are you talking about? That's just coiled so it has a little shock absorber.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I thought so too. I didn't think it was put under it to hold the door open. Am I learning something here? Am I having to admit that maybe I was wrong? Who removes it? You don't remember you put it underneath? Maybe and put it on. I don't know. I've never even that.
Speaker 2: I always just have a doorstop.
Speaker 5: Or I just it stops the door.
Speaker 4: Somebody do it on TikTok, and I was mind blown.
Speaker 3: I just thought it was always supposed to.
Speaker 4: Stop, like the door from hitting the wall.
Speaker 2: But it's actual an actual doorstop.
Speaker 5: That little thing on it, the little white cap, is what probably goes under that so you don't damage the door, don't damage the wall. I don't know. See that's what I thought too. But now I'm starting to wonder I'm gonna.
Speaker 3: Google you guys, we're all going to make fun of me.
Speaker 5: Yeah, we would have, But now I'm sarting to think maybe I should. Do you know watermelon can spoil?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 7: Food, knew any kind of fruit.
Speaker 4: What do you mean why wouldn't you think it could spoil? It's like, explain that one to me.
Speaker 5: Well, I get a lot of choppling watermelon, and I have brought to me from the grocery store. I do like a door dash ruber Eats, And I opened it and pilled the whole thing off and I smelled it and it smelled like really sour. So then I was like, let me see if it also tastes our. And I did, and I did, and I was like, oh, I never had bad watermelon.
Speaker 7: Yeah, man, food usually.
Speaker 5: Food can spoil any food, just like I'm like, except and I'm like, you know, watermelon.
Speaker 4: Can spoil twinkies.
Speaker 5: Maybe, Morgan, you may have brought something to the show. It's not bad, Okay, And finally here we go Number one Number one rejected segment, Mike d wanted to play a game called let's play a game called are They Done? I give you a list of country artists and we go through them one by one to determine if their career is done I love this, or if we think they'll ever land another hit. I have fifteen artists.
Speaker 2: I've been thinking the same thing because there's artists I wanted to play a game.
Speaker 5: Mind, I don't take his credit for that.
Speaker 2: We rejected where are they now? Yeah, it's like the same kind of thing, like where are they?
Speaker 7: Did he give you the fifteen questions?
Speaker 5: I never got to the hey, send it to me because we would never do that.
Speaker 2: Can we do that?
Speaker 5: Would just be hurtful to people, right for no reason.
Speaker 7: But you do wonder like what are they doing?
Speaker 6: Right?
Speaker 5: But it could also be artists that are trying now that maybe we're in like a duo at some point that that, you know, where one of them is not successful as the other and the other's got like a few number one and the other one's happen. Okay, I mean, so we don't want to do that. So that's number. But are They Done? Does not feel like a nice game.
Speaker 2: Any are there anyone that you wonder about.
Speaker 7: I have questions. True, No, I'm not gonna mention the same question.
Speaker 5: Let me see if there you go rejected segments.
Speaker 10: Thank you, that was rejected segments.
Speaker 1: It's the best bits of the week with Morgan.
Speaker 3: Number two, Bobby spent last weekend going to the basketball camp at Arkansas and then he went to Oh You to do the Toby Keith tribute during the game. It's a very fun weekend for him. So he talked all about it, and especially about the basketball camp after he had shared so much of it, and he was a little bit nervous, wasn't sure how it was going to go, and it did go a little unexpectedly for him, and then the OU moment and things that happened in him talking to Toby Keith's wife. So all of that, that's what you're about to hear now.
Speaker 5: Number three, Okay, I went to a fantasy basketball camp Thursday Friday and it's thirty and over. I didn't know what I was getting myself into. It was like the fifty percent of the people there were just ballers. There were like bettem Clees from Michigan State, the old quarterback from Ohio State, there were.
Speaker 4: It was well when you say the old quarterback, like how old?
Speaker 5: Thirty?
Speaker 2: Oh, so there was legitim athlete. I saw the picture and it looked like there was.
Speaker 5: Some fifty percent of the people were actual hardcore ballers or athletes that were really good. Twenty percent were guys that used to play like there were some old men there, but like the old man we played against was like Kent State and you wouldn't miss Dan. It's great. I bit off more than I could chew. And so every team had eight people on it in the first and it the first game, two of our guys went down hurt and one went to the hospital. And it's forty minutes full court every game.
Speaker 7: Oh my goodness.
Speaker 6: This is why I asked you this morning when I walked in.
Speaker 4: If you were sore.
Speaker 5: No, I'm in a good shame. You had a good basketball player.
Speaker 7: No, but I saw a picture of you with like frozen p's on your ankle. You like, you're good.
Speaker 5: I have a killed you know, I have that today nights of Achilles. But nothing got worse. That hurt pretty bad, but that we had the full training staff of Arkansas.
Speaker 7: That's awesome.
Speaker 5: Yeah, it was if you're not a hardcore BASKETBA player, I would not encourage you to do it. Luckily, I was in shape enough to just kind of keep up, because by the time it was tournament time, if you were like, weren't basketb player out and you were gone, you didn't even play, really, dude.
Speaker 2: Like people just dropped, like didn't play in the tournament.
Speaker 5: We had eight people on every team at eight people in the first game on the first day, two of them were gone, one went to the hospital, and one got hurt. There were we had six people running full court for forty minutes. People were like begging to come out, and then we'd have any ban on the bench.
Speaker 7: You had no bench.
Speaker 5: So it for me, it was a challenge. I was not good. I kept up just fine, but it was a hard It was one of the hardest athletic things I've ever tried to do.
Speaker 7: How did they divvy your teams?
Speaker 12: That was it?
Speaker 5: Like? So they so what they did was they had everybody do like twelve minutes full core different sets, which, by the way, I was stupid and I was like, I'm about to show them what's up. Just running wise, I went way too hard, way too I thought my heart was gonna explode out of my chest like four minutes in, and I'm in really I think I'm in really good shape. So then they disappeared, the four coaches, Like my coach was Seth Greenberg, who's awesome, who was head coach at Miami and Virginia Tech. He's on college game day now. But they disappear, and they come back and they tell you who they drafted. They don't do it in front of you. Thank god, I'd have been one the last ones picked. But it was, it was, it was. It was humbling in like, uh, Cardil Jones, Ohio State quarterback who's a monster, was awesome, played center for the team against US and just dunt dunked on people.
Speaker 8: Now did he pay to be part of this or did he get invited to do That's my question.
Speaker 5: I don't know. Ma teen claves again we talk abou from Michigan State dominated. I mean, it's wild. So was it it was? Was it fun? It's okay? Was it a challenge? Absolutely?
Speaker 4: Would you do it again?
Speaker 5: No? But I'm glad I did it this time. I compare it. I compare it to either the skydiving, which I freaking hated or I compare it to when I rode with the Blue Angels, which I'm so happy I did that because I felt like it was such an honor. They called and invited me to do it, but I would never do it again because I got so sick and I like to fly. But did I go and did I do it? Yep? And that's it. It was really hard. Coach cal I talked to him for like one second.
Speaker 7: Was he there the whole time?
Speaker 5: Kind of he likes set in the stands for a little bit, but he had people around him, and I was so tired. There is no like there is why if you're a ballplayer you have to do it.
Speaker 4: Did you make any friends?
Speaker 5: There's one guy.
Speaker 7: It's exactly like it's camp.
Speaker 5: To talk Lucky again. Luckily I was in okay shape, or I would have quit because I definitely wasn't a good enough basketball player. Did I have any make any friends? One guy named Big Blue drew okay well because he went to the Kentucky He's from Kentucky. He went to the Kentucky camp the week before and because they were all there were probably twenty guys that travel around the country and do all these camps.
Speaker 4: Like that's what they do for a living.
Speaker 5: No, they train and they go do these camps.
Speaker 4: But what do they do, Like, how do they have that time? They don't have to think.
Speaker 5: They do like six a years, so it's like one every two months they have they take like a Thursday afternoon off or Friday or something. Was Big Blue Big or just Big Blue Drew. Yeah, yeah, he played with He was probably six three, played post for us really nice. Guy was like super. You could tell he was an athlete because and like played sports. Was building me up even though I was not. And I was wearing a new Balance running shoes because I know all I had to do is run. I just was running playing defense. Anyway, I'm telling there's a video of me playing ball and I kept I did Okay, So we made like a little highlight video or sorry, a mixtape and mixtape. Yeah, so if you go to my instagram, mister Bobby Bones, it is way harder than I thought it was gonna be. And about five minutes in, I was like, oh, I don't know what I got myself into. I haven't thought that morning. I was like should I even go because I'm just gonna hold my team back. But I went, Uh, we didn't win the tournament, but okay, was it a net gain? Yes, but it was not. I thought like I was hoping it was gonna be that lunchbox said a bunch of fat businessmen.
Speaker 2: And day one there were more of those I did. I saw a picture posted and I was like, oh, Bob, he's got this. Look at these goofy old dudes.
Speaker 5: If you look at my team once the teams got down, it's like five college basketball players, me and two other dudes. And I'm in the back row and I'm on my tippytoes and I'm still not as tall as they is.
Speaker 4: The guy that went to the hospital, okay he is.
Speaker 5: Yeah, he like tore his cap or something, hurt his calf. Wow, Yeah, he came another gut hurt his back.
Speaker 4: And did he get a refund?
Speaker 5: I don't think so. Money went to like charity, that's part of the deal. The school. Yeah, you hurt yourself, you heard yourself. Yeah, but I hey, I was no Allen Iverson. I'll tell you that one. So I went to Norman to watch Ou and Tulane play. I've been invited out by the Oklahoma football team and the athletic director Joe c who I love, and they were like, you knew, Toby, We're having somebody come out between third and fourth quarter every game. I don't know if it's this season or forever, and just kind of set up the Toby Keith's tribute. Toby was a massive Ou fan, and I was like, I would I would love to. So did the basketball camp in Arkansas and drove over to Norman on Saturday and wore an iHeart Toby t shirt and I got a shout out to Oklahoma people because they know that I'm not a Sooner. I'm not gonna and out of respect. I'm not gonna fake like I'm a Sooner. And there's a lot of respect there. And they were awesome. They were super warm to me, and I loved it and they were so kind and so they were also really kind. They put the Arkansas game in the suite, they gave us tickets to oh dude, they were a plus. It was awesome. So I and Toby was very much involved in this, uh children Like Children's Hospital Sick Kids organization, and so I had one of the kids with me and we went out and Oklahoma Children's is what it is that Children's Hospital there, and so we went out between third and fourth quarter and we were gonna do Red Solo Cup, which was the plan because they were going to change the song up, but because it was so close to nine to eleven, I think the same week they ended up doing Courtesy the Red, White and Blue again. So I think a lot of the fans think they're doing that song every week. I don't think that's the case. I think they are going to switch it up. But went out and said they were like, hey, so whatever you want, you have twenty thirty seconds to do whatever. But in a stadium like that, it's not like you can get out and do a Ted talk because one there's a net, it's delay, it's massive. People don't want to hear you do a routine of any kind. So I just said, and the kid's name was Baker. They named the charter Baker Mayfield, who's quarterback at Oh You so shout out Baker's family, and so Baker and I walk out and I just said, I'm here with Baker from Oklahoma children. There's no more of an Oklahoma name than Baker. And there were people that were were in Toby shirts too. Is a game and I was I can tell oh much Toby was loved here. I can tell all the shirts oklaomba obviously missus Toby, country music missus Toby. And then I was super honored to be asked to do this. And you go up to the board and it's Toby talking and the whole crowd sings to the song. So really cool tradition they're starting there. Like Toby Keith was an oh you fan like I'm an Arkansas fan. He's an oh you fan like he loved it. So to be asked to do that was really special. And spent some time with his wife before and no, I just they treated me so great and I'm very grateful and I'm super honored they would ask me to do that, especially so early because they had Toby's daughter do week one, Bob's dudes do week two, and me do week three, and so I thought it was great. Oklaoumba one. Thank goodness. My in laws were happy.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, they.
Speaker 5: Were more concerned about me because Arkansas was losing for a lot of the game. We ended up beating the University of Alabama Birmingham. Thank god.
Speaker 4: That would have been a really tough one to I.
Speaker 6: Mean, I know they.
Speaker 5: It was already tough. Just win in by ten, don't worry, don't get me wrong. So yes, yeah it was. It was a really wonderful experience. And oh, you has this thing where it's their walk Arkansas is a really good one too. You has a really good one though with actual championships where there it's like to walk out and they show all the championships with like Brian Bosworth and stud It's awesome game day experience. There's good They're playing Tennessee this week was gonna be so Arctel's playing Auburn. I'm more concerned with the Arkansas Auburn game. But a big shout out to everybody in Norman because you really treated me wonderful and you didn't have to do it, you didn't have to invite me to do it. I'm very grateful and thankful. So was my family because they treated my family so good, to my wife and her parents, which are massive Oklahoma fans. So that's it. Yeah, there's there's some pictures by the way on my Instagram, mister Bobby Bones if you want to see them. So I was worried they'd boo me.
Speaker 7: No, you thought you thought they were.
Speaker 5: Not because they hate me, but it's just like, what's the Arkansas guy doing down there? Or instead of boo I hear oo, but it's actually who, like who's that? Who? Who that is? But it was amazing and thank you everybody.
Speaker 1: It's the best bits of the week With Morgan.
Speaker 3: Number two, he Deman stopped by the studio. He has a new album out and we got to hear all about some of the songs on this project, but also life Lately and the whole Lambo situation with his wife Nicole Kidman and him and Bobby talked about a few other things. And he is also one of the performers at our iHeart Festival this weekend in Las Vegas, So make sure to check all of that out on Hulu.
Speaker 5: Number two The Girl Mortal of conversation with right, we're singing a nickelback in the style of in the style of old twang. How are you, buddy?
Speaker 12: Have you seen the weekend thing with him doing that? I think it's blinding Light's country style. It's so good someone sings blinding well, someone manipulated it, like AI, yeah, but it's like so it's his voice, but it's a long country backing for that song, it's so good?
Speaker 5: Does it sound like that song can be a country song based on what it's about?
Speaker 12: Totally, it's actually almost just as good as a country song.
Speaker 5: Really. Yeah, And Keith's here at which I know it's been a while. We have a new album out today, and we'll get to all that in a second. But we saw you at the Olympics. We thought that was super cool. It was it was surreal. So please tell me what it's like to go to the Olympics.
Speaker 9: You've never been to Olympics.
Speaker 5: Out where, I mean Atlanta. I was like two, yeah, right, okay, so I've now I don't know. How do you even go to the Olympics. You have to know somebody you buy tickets.
Speaker 9: I knew, Yeah, we knew somebody.
Speaker 5: Okay, how you go ahead?
Speaker 9: That's that works.
Speaker 5: What did you do? Did you pick events to go to that you wanted to go?
Speaker 12: There was a couple that we had to go to because of how we got the tickets, if you will, And then there was a couple we wanted to see, and then a random one that a friend of mine said, we're going to go to the table tennis and ping pong.
Speaker 9: I'm like, what, okay, it was riveting.
Speaker 5: China won, like all the people like the speed that they play is surreal. Well, because you were on TV hole your phone up. But we were talking about it on the show because because I definitely have a bit of a relationship with you outside of just talking on these microphones, so I know you're as oddly normal of a human. Yes, because people see you and they're like, he's a massive star, and it's like you're like a You're like a guy, You're a really nice, cool guy and you're holding your phone up and everyon was commenting he's like us, meaning you were recording with your phone and I was like, he's pretty normal.
Speaker 12: Yeah, it'd be great if I have my videographer with me, get that. Can you do this whole day long film that for?
Speaker 5: What? What events did you go to other than the table tennis? Was a swimming?
Speaker 12: What were you at when you were Yeah, the first thing we went to was skateboarding.
Speaker 5: It was okay, was you too far? Did you need to be closer to actually get it? Or skateboarding really not the greatest visual Olympic sport.
Speaker 9: It was it was kind of good.
Speaker 12: I was I thought the level was going to be a bit more got it anyway, Uh, it was good, still good to be there table tennis. It's crazy beach fully but that we went to under the Eiffel Tower, which.
Speaker 5: Is set up, set up in the most perfect place, although.
Speaker 12: It was insanely hot, sitting in the bleachers like just I don't know how they did it down there, you know, on the on the court because it was blazing swimming gymnastics.
Speaker 9: Of course, we saw tim Usa take the gold. Unbelievable. I can't.
Speaker 12: I'm sitting there in the seat That's where I was filming, right because I'm like, gosh, that girl looks a lot like Simon by Oh that is Simona.
Speaker 9: You know, it's that surreal moment.
Speaker 5: Yeah yeah, Nick goes and who does she root for? What country?
Speaker 12: Well, here's the thing I mean we got because I was born in New Zealand, raised in Australia, but then I've lived in Nashville for the biggest chunk of my life.
Speaker 9: Both of our girls are born in Nashville.
Speaker 12: Nick's actually born in Honolulu, so I got three American girls. So if there's New Zealand, Australia and USA all in a race. I got three chances of gold. Pretty good.
Speaker 5: But what if they're racing and you had to pick one?
Speaker 9: Yeah?
Speaker 5: Who did? Who are you picking?
Speaker 9: It's it's hard.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I'll accept that answer. Let us go with the tar hard. Yeah, you don't have to alienate it.
Speaker 9: I just got a good chance.
Speaker 5: I'm gonna win those loving basses. The new albums out. The album is called High, which because we were playing some of it before you came in, Like, what, it's weird, such a generic question, But I like to ask it because it's so generic. What's your favorite song on it?
Speaker 9: I don't have a favorite.
Speaker 12: I seriously I don't, And I think when we start playing live that might change.
Speaker 5: Okay, what's the last song that you put on it? Because that had to be one of the ones to inspire you last that you heard or road or like what was like the very final track you were like, we're committed, we're recording this one for the for the record, Jina Silverado, Okay, Ray, would you play me a little bit of that? I'm always curious. I like the story about how did you queue that up so fast? We move We're like.
Speaker 9: Chewing up like the tm USA of radio.
Speaker 12: As I'm believing your it was and it is like Simon Simon Biles.
Speaker 5: Okay, sorry, did you call our Simon? Is that the act?
Speaker 12: You? Oh?
Speaker 5: Got it? I didn't know if it was San Simone but then as Keith urban accent, so you.
Speaker 9: Had to become Simon Bioles. Yes, how this thing words.
Speaker 5: The now I've lost track me and Simon Oh no, no, got it. I'm always fascinated with last tracks that are added because that probably gets to you late, and like because with a lot of artists who they're like, oh, we were done with a record and we put it on last minute, but that's mostly because it was sent to them late or they wrote it late, or so that song was added last because.
Speaker 9: Why because it came last?
Speaker 5: But I loved it was a Simon Biole. I nailed that. I got a perfect tent on totally. Yeah, I pulled in.
Speaker 9: How can I go? I think we need to do one more song?
Speaker 5: And has everybody pretty open to you when you do stuff like that, always yeah that's pretty cool. Yeah, yeah, I'll push something. I mean the downside of it is sometimes you push.
Speaker 12: Something off to put something on, then you have to make that cool to the songwriters.
Speaker 5: But do you have to any more since it's not such a physical thing. Is that still the call that you have to make as much? Or can you just do seventy songs and be like, here it is.
Speaker 12: I still didn't want to do that. I got eleven songs. That's more enough.
Speaker 5: Do you feel like too many songs makes not? The song's not stand out as much because there's the quantity is so much people maybe can't spend as much time with.
Speaker 12: Them, hands down, Yeah, I mean, it's just there's only so much we can get to in a twenty four hour period. I mean, we've got so much stuff coming at us. It's never been like this ever. We've never had so much stuff. How many shows are on your to watch list? Oh?
Speaker 2: A lot?
Speaker 12: Right, it's so what are you gonna watch them? Podcasts? Someone goes, oh, you got to check this podcast out. Oh you gotta see this movie, you got to read this book, you gotta hear this song you got It's like when, Okay, so you know twenty five thirty five song albums.
Speaker 9: I don't know when I'm gonna get to everything.
Speaker 5: Playing our iHeart Music Festival, which is super cool.
Speaker 12: Not.
Speaker 5: Yeah, it's like you, is there a competition in your heart? That's like, I'm gonna go and go as hard as I can to, Like I don't have competition with myself. Yeah, that's not the one. Yeah, like to because I don't know if you're in the prove it stay? Are you in the proved stage of your life?
Speaker 2: Still?
Speaker 9: Always?
Speaker 5: Yeah? So that I don't feel like that ever leaves will ever leave me as much therapy as I don't think, only be gone. But you have that too. That's that's weird because you're so like awesome please.
Speaker 12: I mean, it's just it's like every stage is a brand new game, right, You're like, Okay, what's gonna happen on this stage?
Speaker 9: I come out to swing always.
Speaker 5: Always when you run into the crowd or do this show, you may not because it's not your own show.
Speaker 7: Obviously.
Speaker 5: If it's your own show, you have your own people. You know where you're going. You're anybody ever, like grab your parts, you're out there. Yeah. I'm always word for him because he goes writing the crowd like he has no fear.
Speaker 9: No, he means like a part of a song, like a verse.
Speaker 5: He gets writing the crowd and like singing and people are just like touching it. But yeah, there's people because I staged over one time the wrong rope way what happened belly first? Like an idiot, I didn't have that.
Speaker 9: What made you want to do that?
Speaker 5: I had never done it, and I was like, let's go. I don't know. I wouldn't think about it.
Speaker 9: I was just like Chris Farley in that book.
Speaker 5: Yes, that was the whole floor cleared. Anybody ever like get a little too grabby on you?
Speaker 12: Yeah, part of it. I mean I've come home with like ploor mocks my chest from finger nails.
Speaker 9: Dang, that's a.
Speaker 5: And that's Marshall.
Speaker 4: That's that's not okay. People calling you, Yeah, I don't.
Speaker 2: And then at the gigs like.
Speaker 5: That gam he's gonna get mad for them now for you for them, Like that's just go ahead a gigs.
Speaker 7: What we're saying, No, no, no, he's good.
Speaker 5: Oh god it Oh we did it again. Your wife was talking about that she likes her Super ru but you bought her a Lamborghini. You probably saw this all over the news. Anyway, I thought I would wait until you came in and I could ask you about I'm going to clear it up, Okay, no clearing up, Needa, do you still have the Lamborghini?
Speaker 9: Yeah?
Speaker 5: Does it? So here's my question, so not getting out of this. I have never been in a Lamborghini. Okay, does it hit speed buk? Does it on speed bumps?
Speaker 9: Well, it's an suv. It's not like one of Oh I thought.
Speaker 5: It was like the Lamborghini car.
Speaker 9: I know.
Speaker 5: Oh she made it sound like as one of the door.
Speaker 9: Got it?
Speaker 5: Yeah, so but you you she doesn't really drive it? She does, yeah, a little bit, but you drive it more.
Speaker 9: Anyway, We're gonna move on.
Speaker 5: Yeah, got it, got it. I'm surprised that you are because you are a car lover. Where did that come from?
Speaker 9: My dad? My dad loved cars.
Speaker 12: We always had we had American cars growing up with like the weird people in our little town in Queensland. My dad had Pontiacs and Chevs and we always had American cars.
Speaker 5: Was the steering wall on the other side, yeah, where you're from.
Speaker 12: Where I'm from, it's on the other side. But all my dad's cars were on the correct side.
Speaker 5: So how would he get the America? Would someone just have it? He'd buy it from somebody.
Speaker 12: Near Yeah, yes, people would import them. And then some people would change over the wheel, you know, convert it. But he liked it the way it was, so he'd just be driving on them. He'd look like a post worker, you know.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 5: So when you get your wife this Lamborghini and you're like, this is for you, the intention was for her, right and really in your heart?
Speaker 9: Yeah, she just just the thing.
Speaker 5: She didn't care that much, got it. It's a Lamborghini, though, you know, it's like, I think I'm getting sponsored by No I've never had. I'm just so curious about that.
Speaker 9: This is how you get one? Is you keep mentioning it?
Speaker 5: Trust me? It ain't you ever have you driven a this is definitely one. Have you driven a fast one? Like? Yeah, you ever had one of those? Yeah?
Speaker 9: Come on sure, yeah yeah.
Speaker 5: Do you open that thing up on the road, Yes, that's what it's for.
Speaker 12: Oh yeah, what is that when you redlining that thing at like nine thousand rpm before you change gears?
Speaker 5: It's amazing. Okay, yeah, but that's what it's built for. Okay, does that hit speed bump? I would think it can't get over speed bumps. It's better on the freeway, yeah, I would think. So what is your turnaround? With cars, will you will you pop off and like, Okay, I've had this one for six months. I'm gonna switch to get a new one.
Speaker 9: Not I keep them for a while. Do you have a warehouse I'm thinking about. I don't have it.
Speaker 5: It's not like I have that many like Jay Leno is what it feels like?
Speaker 9: No, no, no, no, it's nothing like that. I don't have anything like that.
Speaker 5: You have an awesome truck that we were going to the operating once I was right behind you were driving in. You had a really cool truck once You like trucks.
Speaker 9: I do. Yeah.
Speaker 12: I had had a three fifty three fifty and uh, weirdly enough, I traded that in on this hummer, old electric hummer, which is insane.
Speaker 9: Wow, yeah, it's crazy fun.
Speaker 5: How does I do with speed bumps?
Speaker 9: Amazing?
Speaker 5: Don't even fill them?
Speaker 12: Right?
Speaker 9: What speed bump?
Speaker 5: Yes? Exactly. A new album is out. It is called High. Keith Urban is here right now. I would like to play a little bit of wild Side. I think this is a song that when I was listening through I thought, I like this one. Here you go right, thank you When you were here last time you mentioned to me and we didn't say it publicly, but that you and Laney were doing a song together. Yeah, which, so that's.
Speaker 9: I was right here, you was sitting here and you asked me.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I was like what. I was like, what is off the air? I was like, who is it?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 9: Yeah?
Speaker 5: And I didn't say a dang word.
Speaker 7: Nope.
Speaker 5: So I should get to drive the Lamborghini. You should, Yes, you will, just drop it off. I'd love it.
Speaker 9: I'm going to say, give you the Olympics. Yeah, it'll be just you'll check old boxes in one day.
Speaker 5: Let's play a little bit of that with Laney Wilson. Have you been living with this album so long that in your mind you're already the next version of you is already starting to compute.
Speaker 9: A little bit. Yeah, But more so the tour. I'm just so psyched to put these songs into a live setting.
Speaker 5: How can you know what?
Speaker 12: I realized what I realized about twenty twenty when I put at the Speeder Now, but we couldn't tour. It wasn't just not being able to play music in front of everybody, and you know, be in that situation. For me, I think touring is the rest of the record, if that makes sense. So I do recorded versions of all these songs. There is the album, but when we tour I get to play those songs every night and give them more dimension.
Speaker 5: Will you manipulate this song a bit based on how it felt to do it and where you felt like maybe you could have got a little more from it.
Speaker 12: Not to the point where it disrupts the listening experience, Like I hate going to a competent and you're looking forward to the song and the artist seems to have been bored with it, so they've completely reinvented it, And I'm like, can you just do it the way I wanted to hear it in my memories?
Speaker 5: When you did red as your color, I thought that. I was like, do blue is your color? Man? I was like, I came to watch blues your color?
Speaker 9: Like I felt good it was your microphone. Yeah.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I feel the same way. So you do. There's an integrity to the song as you record it and then when you play it live.
Speaker 9: Yeah, but you can give it more dimension.
Speaker 12: So it's that it's that and it's not or it's like, here's the version and then here's a little extended guitar solo, here's an extra chorus, here's that kind.
Speaker 5: Of stuff when you're putting your show together, not so much the tour where you're going, but to show what is that creative process like? And is it everything from stage plot to where you're going to the set list? Like, is that just is creatively? Is that a big deal for you?
Speaker 12: Yeah, it's a big deal as far as just the the flow and the feel and the structure and the vibe what what?
Speaker 9: What vibe is going to come off the stage with this whole thing?
Speaker 5: Do you do any fire?
Speaker 9: Uh? Not yet? Like you're the second one to mention Pyro this week, So you guys love Pyro.
Speaker 5: I'm scared of Pyro. I would never have Pyro really, I would step in the wrong place. Yeah apparently.
Speaker 9: Yeah, you're not successful at stage drive.
Speaker 5: Yes I'm not.
Speaker 9: Yeah, as you can see you might dive on the pirate.
Speaker 5: Being on the stage is not my strength. Keith's album it is called high It is out Hey what that as far as the tour goes, like I was looking at because your people will send me stuff and I like your hat. Thank you? Hold on a minute, talk about you? Enough about me? Yeah? I know you do an I R I R Festival This weekend tomorrow. Actually, but what about the tour has not been announced yet next year, so I'm not missing anything because I was looking through nothing to say yet about the tour.
Speaker 9: No, we're gonna We're gonna hit the road next year.
Speaker 5: A lot of celebrities out of the Olympics you saw. Yeah, that's pretty cool. Yeah, what do you got? Do you have like a secret handshake you guys all do or something that's like when you reached a certain celebrity, you know, come on, like when you're reach a certain level, like you know, if you touch pinkies, that's like you're in the club. Nothing like that.
Speaker 9: I don't know that it would be awesome. What club is that?
Speaker 5: I don't know. I guess you're not in either. But I've heard some stuff. I've heard some stuff. Okay, well what is the hat? By the way? Uh? This is so this is Jude and the Lion.
Speaker 9: Oh I love it. I love that hat.
Speaker 5: Oh the hat?
Speaker 12: Yeah?
Speaker 5: I mean would you like that design? Would you like to have the hat? I would like for you to have the hat?
Speaker 9: No? No, I like the mic?
Speaker 5: You cannot have the mic? No?
Speaker 9: No, yeah, exactly, it's like a bronze clock.
Speaker 5: Can you play the mandolin well like a guitar player.
Speaker 9: Yeah, not like Chris Seely, definitely not.
Speaker 5: Can you play the mandolin like a guitar though? Can you play guitar parts on a mandolin?
Speaker 12: I can get out of it what I need to get out of it, Like you know, days go by that intro and all that sort of stuff.
Speaker 5: Could you hop in a bluegrass band with a fake mustache and play along when they don't think anything about it? They think that's just a great player. Could you fake it?
Speaker 9: That's a great image. The mustache is crucial. No, I couldn't. I don't think I could do that. Definitely not, not like Ricky Skaggs. Man.
Speaker 12: I know, it's just crazy to watch. It's unbelievable. People played try to play mandolin.
Speaker 5: The precision ukulele? Yes, yes, that's the precision.
Speaker 9: I agree anyway.
Speaker 5: Anyways, right, you know, I love you. Congratulations on the record. It's awesome and anything amy for Keith. He's got a flight to Vegas and he's I'm not able to ride on the plane with him. He didn't ask me, So you want to come on the plane with him? Now? Now it's awkward, So it's not award.
Speaker 9: You're making it.
Speaker 5: I know it is awkward.
Speaker 4: Give him the hat, give me the mind I tried to give him. Get on the plane.
Speaker 5: The new album is High Go check it out from Keith urb and Keith Good to see a buddy and I'll see you in Vegas tomorrow.
Speaker 9: There is Thank You, guys.
Speaker 1: It's the best bits of the week with Morgan.
Speaker 3: Number two, Lunchbox got in trouble again, so he didn't dress up when some guests came to studio. There's been a rule that we're all supposed to have actual pants like jeans or something a little bit dressier on when guests come in studio and knows what pants whatever, just to make us all look presentable. And Lunchbox got caught not having very nice pants on, so he had to be punished, and since Eddie's the one who brought it to the table, he got to suggest it punishment. That punishment was the Lunchbox drinking the world's strongest beer, and it was funny all this. We didn't really know how this was gonna go because the world's strongest beer doesn't mean the hottest beer, but it was hot and also like strong as in alcohol content, so we weren't sure if he was gonna be.
Speaker 1: A little drunk on air after this. Here's the punishment number one.
Speaker 5: Yeah, so Lunchbox is gonna have to drink this world's strongest beer. And if you wonder why you Lunchbox, this is what Eddie has decided as far as your punishment that he was supposed to pick because we thought this first one was stupid. You have drink the whole thing. You thought him were in a spiedot for a whole week. I thought that was I thought we lost that bet because we'd have to see it. Yeah, so eighty eight Brewery dot com. That's the website. It is the world's strongest beer, and Lunchbox you can still say whatever you want to say. Quiet. He's speechless staring at it.
Speaker 2: So isn't this the hottest beer?
Speaker 5: Yes? Oh but that's but so strong. It's hot, that's what it feels like. It is not hot for the sake of being hot. Oh so it's seventy five alcohol by volume. The average beer is five percent.
Speaker 2: Oh my goodness, I won't be able to drive home.
Speaker 5: Guys, you only have to take two big drinks.
Speaker 2: That's drunk.
Speaker 7: I'll take you home. I'll give you right.
Speaker 5: It costs sixty dollars a beer. God, and again it tastes like alcohol would taste more. It tastes hot, but it's not made as like a pocky chip or whatever they call it.
Speaker 2: No, no, alcohol doesn't taste hot.
Speaker 7: Yeah, yeah it does. I mean straight alcohol. I'm sure that burns.
Speaker 5: I know when I put on a cut it burns.
Speaker 9: Uh huh.
Speaker 8: Or you ever take like a swick, not you bones, but you take a swig of whiskey, you go, ah.
Speaker 5: That burns. You may know how to do a truck with bottle opener.
Speaker 7: You need a bottle opener.
Speaker 5: Yeah, you have one of the bottom of your shoe.
Speaker 7: I can do with my keys.
Speaker 5: Okay, see if you can open that when parties so eighty eight Brewery dot com.
Speaker 2: I don't really understand why we're doing this.
Speaker 5: Well because you got in trouble.
Speaker 2: I didn't get in trouble. There's evidence you're who does this.
Speaker 5: For everybody wondering moreultiple times. The rule is if guests come in lunchblock has to wear pants. I feel like that's not a big rule to have to follow, like the easiest one. Oh he got it, smell it I hate smell of alcohol, even beer like Calvin. Oh no, it's not bad. It just smells like beer.
Speaker 2: It probably don't smell like beer if it's svent.
Speaker 5: I swear to God, smell it. Amy.
Speaker 2: I'm already getting drunk off the fumes.
Speaker 5: The instagram is b E I T H I R fire by their fire fire Guys? Does that smell hot? I mean it smells like.
Speaker 2: She says, it smells hot beer?
Speaker 7: Can I smell it?
Speaker 2: Warning? This beer?
Speaker 5: The warning is because it's seventy five percent alcohol by volume. Now you can also choose not to do it.
Speaker 7: All right, smell it?
Speaker 5: But then it doesn't smell the hot, does it?
Speaker 2: It smells like it burned my nose hairs.
Speaker 7: No, it smells like a regular beer. Okay, it's not hot.
Speaker 5: Do you want to pay? You want to pay the piper by taking two drinks of it? Well? Why, oh my gosh, why do we keep doing this just because you You didn't wear pants multiple times when artists were up here, and that's the rule. And for some reason Eddie got to pick the punishment. I don't remember why. Maybe he told on him and then he picked a punishment, And was you in espiedo for a week and we didn't want to be punished. So he said, what's the next one? And he said this. Do you want to take two drinks of it or not? If it's against your religion or something, who can't make it. You love to drink?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean it's kind of gives my religion to drink all day today?
Speaker 5: What's today? Are you going to drink in Vegas?
Speaker 2: Yeah? Yeah, okay, absolutely.
Speaker 5: It makes sure you haven't like given up.
Speaker 2: No, No, I'm not celibate.
Speaker 5: No, that's not really the term sober. Yeah, you don't have sex? Yeah you do? You want to take a drink or no? Oh?
Speaker 2: Man, I don't know.
Speaker 5: It smells like a beer. Stop acting like.
Speaker 2: It's fire on it, dude, I am. I am so nervous. It's gonna be the hottest day.
Speaker 5: Take a little sippy then is my one? No, be you take a sippy to test it?
Speaker 2: Is this pete?
Speaker 7: You saw us open the bottle.
Speaker 5: We would never make you drink somebody's pea, not I not on the show.
Speaker 2: Give me like, all right, go ahead, because you guys are looking at.
Speaker 5: Me like we're not. We just literally opened the bottle.
Speaker 4: I'm nervous.
Speaker 7: Take a drink, man, Take.
Speaker 5: A little sippy, Little sippy, sippy man?
Speaker 2: Why am I?
Speaker 5: We did nothing to it? I promise there's no joke about what's in there. I've told you exactly what's in there.
Speaker 7: All right, here we go.
Speaker 5: Here goes tipping the bottle up.
Speaker 7: Get a little bit in your tongue.
Speaker 5: He's tipping it up a little more. He's taking a sippy. Oh this is he's not. His eyes got real big.
Speaker 4: I know this feeling and I might vomit to.
Speaker 2: Oh that's bad. It's oh my god.
Speaker 5: What does it taste like?
Speaker 2: I don't know, rubbing alcohol? That's bad.
Speaker 7: So it's strong?
Speaker 5: So do you mean it's bad? Isn't like it's hot like one of those chips, or it's just like whoa strong alcohol? Yeah?
Speaker 2: I'm already cloudy. There's no joke.
Speaker 4: He's like maybe like a shot.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 7: Oh so it doesn't taste good?
Speaker 5: No, yeah, I don't think that one was everything.
Speaker 2: I don't think that's what it's made for. It says do not exceed thirty five MILLI leaders in one sitting? How many? I think I just had like seven hundred milo leaders?
Speaker 5: You like licked it?
Speaker 2: How many milli laires in this bad board.
Speaker 5: Hey, Ray, do you want to test taste it?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 5: Rocket, Oh okay, let's box's doing his drinks here. Boom, oh that's acceptable. He's he's done now he doesn't even a drink. Now he's backing away from the table.
Speaker 7: What do you mean he's done?
Speaker 5: I will accept those two drinks. Yeah, he's done enough. That was a big drink. He take a drink?
Speaker 7: Kind of do you want to taste it?
Speaker 5: Take a drink? You're not gonna okay, Eddie's teping it out?
Speaker 2: Oh my, you bear?
Speaker 5: That took a sip? Whoa dude. It just touches your tongue and it comes to your nose. He took a whole drink though, he took that's that's no beer beer man, That is rubbing alcohol. Ray, come on, you take it on in here. Oh my gosh, Lunchbox to take a whole like a So this is a beer so strong it reportedly tastes so much. Do you like raise your mind?
Speaker 10: Gun?
Speaker 5: Yolo? Okay, give it up.
Speaker 10: Smells like a normal beer.
Speaker 5: No, it's not good theater, go ahead, right, it smells like hey, can you they're doing a bit right? You nail it. Here we go. Oh, he did a real drink.
Speaker 10: You're in it.
Speaker 5: You're an idiot, real drink. Oh my god, you're oh man.
Speaker 10: Yeah, you can't taste it, I mean, because it just it burns your throat.
Speaker 5: And it turns into vapor as soon as it hits your tongue.
Speaker 10: It feels good though when it goes down.
Speaker 5: No it doesn't.
Speaker 2: We can tell about the pain voice.
Speaker 10: No, it feels damn good when it goes down.
Speaker 5: Okay, he wants more.
Speaker 4: Are they drunk?
Speaker 5: We're doing We're good.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I is not.
Speaker 5: Not good.
Speaker 7: Hey, at least we didn't get an amy.
Speaker 5: I know.
Speaker 4: Hey, mine is way different.
Speaker 5: Somebody help?
Speaker 2: What is?
Speaker 1: She screamed?
Speaker 2: Somebody?
Speaker 5: Somebody help?
Speaker 2: Mad And then he goes lunch help for.
Speaker 8: Man.
Speaker 5: So it's called Scottish Bite Fire, the world's strongest beer. The beer so strong it reportedly makes your tongue numb. Yeahs strong, your tongue dumb.
Speaker 7: Yeah, the tipple where it touched, it's still numb.
Speaker 5: Lunchbox paid office dead. We're good on that. You two guys jump down a little bit. You want not to drink Nope, I'm good, right, you want to drink it?
Speaker 10: Tastes spoiled. I'm not really into the flavor at all.
Speaker 5: It's so much alcohol.
Speaker 10: No, I think it was too warm and now it's skunky, and then we got it cold.
Speaker 7: So does Ray have a problem that since he liked the way it went down like that.
Speaker 10: I didn't love the taste, I said, I enjoyed the burn once it went down your throat.
Speaker 5: But yes, my throat is still burning. Is We'll put this stuff on on Social It's the.
Speaker 1: Best Bits of the Week with Morgan number two.
Speaker 3: All right, y'all, that's it for me this weekend. Thank you guys for hanging out with me and joining Best Bits every weekend. If this is part of your routine again, check out Part one, Part three with Abby some really fun stuff over there as we catch up on life. And then also you can check out my new podcast Take this Personally. I had a friendship coach on and if you need some help in the area of friendships, it was really good. You can learn how to be a good friend, you can make sure you're doing taking the right steps to make new friends, all all of that good stuff. Even if I did get made fun of on the show this week for having a coach on.
Speaker 7: All Right, I'm out of here.
Speaker 3: You guys have a great weekend.
Speaker 2: Bye.
Speaker 13: That's the best bits of the week with Morgan. Thanks for listening. Be sure to check out the other two parts this weekend. Go follow the show on all social platforms.
Speaker 4: Show and follow at
Speaker 13: Webgirl Morgan to submit your listener questions for next week's episode.