Speaker 1: Broadcasting live from the Abraham Lincoln Radio Studio the George Washington Broadcast Center, Jack Armstrong and Joe Getty arm Strong and Jetty Enough He Armstrong and Jetty.
Speaker 2: Was all going to boil down to battle of the experts because, as stated earlier, Lindsey Clancy's defense team is not disputing that she actually took the life away of the three kids. What they're arguing is that she didn't have the criminal responsibility, the ability to acknowledge what she was doing was wrong because of a psychosist.
Speaker 3: I forgot what we were doing. We're talking about this after that clip. Yeah, we got into this a lot on Friday, and I would imagine if you follow news, you're aware of this story and it has become so interesting on so many different levels. And we're going to specifically get into the MAMO sphere coming out in support of this woman who killed her three kids. And is that a cultural change from previous stories like this over the years, where I mean, the mom in question would just get vilified, like Susan Smith who famously drowned her kids in the car, put them in the car, strapped him in, rolled the car into the lake, and drowned them. Man, I don't remember anybody coming to our hert offense. And like I was said on Friday, to my mind, you're you're by definition crazy if you can kill your own kids, since beasts have one biological goal, and that's to have offspring and you know, pro create and have them pro create, So you know where you become crazy now, I don't know, I have no IDEA quick note.
Speaker 4: Portlanders might remember the case of Amanda Stott Smith who threw two of her three children from Portland cell would bring in two thousand and nine similar case. Yeah, yeah, horrible. I don't know what angle of this you want to take.
Speaker 3: Let's hear the rest of this report, because we're at the point of the trial where it's probably going to go to the jury this week.
Speaker 5: But here we go.
Speaker 2: The defense has strong evidence on their side because there's a documented history of her trying to get mental health services. She went to the emergency room, she went to the hospital, she went to different therapists, she went to different doctors. In terms of the pros and cons, the prosecution has timing on their side because when her husband had left the house to go to the CBS and to pick up the food. There was about fifty four minutes where Lindsey was inside of that home.
Speaker 3: I think it's really interesting that they use it as she can't be crazy because she sent her husband on a couple of errands that she had calculated would be long enough for her to kill the kids. I don't understand why that proves you're not crazy.
Speaker 1: I don't think it done.
Speaker 3: I'm not trying to argue that she is crazy and she'd get some sort of cush treatment.
Speaker 5: I don't have the slightest idea.
Speaker 3: I didn't listen to the whole trial, but I don't get why that a crazy person couldn't possibly add up how much time it takes to go to I think CBS in the.
Speaker 1: Grocery store right right.
Speaker 4: Well, if she decided for whatever nutty and I don't want to use I almost use the term psychotic, but that's the actual medical thing. But anyway, if she decided, for whatever crazy reason, the kids needed to die, that doesn't mean she wouldn't recognize how to do it might involve her husband being out of the house. I mean it's and I read this great thing piece. It's way too long to share on the air, but the point of it. And it was a woman who writes crime novels, and she talks about herself and how and also a friend who's a journalist who writes about I'm from the other direction and how they both agree virtually every killing makes sense to the killer at the time, that they do it for whatever reason and whatever brand of that's a horrible idea, but you decided you were going to do it anyway. We're dealing with here, and that it's a very very dangerous thing if a society gets a little too generous with the you know, especially what you kind of hinted at that it's so crazy to kill your kids. They can't be held responsible for killing their kids. I was definitely not making the argument that they're not responsible, but not the argument right to.
Speaker 5: Me, I don't.
Speaker 3: Here's certainly not normal if you can kill your old kids, see, something has gone wrong. But that I'd never heard that before. That's really interesting. Obviously, every murder, whether it's I was enraged because he was in bed with my wife, or I wanted to take their car, or whatever it is, if there was a reason at the moment.
Speaker 6: Yeah, and she.
Speaker 4: Writes about that there's a difference between understanding and exoneration, between a reason and an excuse. Well, when you're talking about the functioning of the human mind, now you're into real guesswork.
Speaker 3: And then there's just the as a society, what do we want to do with the sort of person who's capable of killing their own children. If they're capable of killing their own children, they would seem to me to be capable of killing anybody or doing anything. Maybe do you want them out in society? I think the argument in Katie, feel free to jump in here. The argument would be, well, it's a temporary severe mental illness caused by postpartum psychochemist case.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, exactly.
Speaker 3: You had anything to say, Katie before I get into this about the women coming to her support.
Speaker 1: Not really.
Speaker 7: I mean, the only thing that I can think of as the psychosti's psychosis that is currently talked about due to insomnia. I can see how that could like drive you nuts, but I still don't see how it leads to this.
Speaker 5: So we talked.
Speaker 3: Friday on how there were three hundred women outside the courtroom in pink shirts in support of this mom who killed her own kids, basically with the hey being a mom's really really hard. I got really depressed too, and then it's hard to get the kind of mental health care you want.
Speaker 5: And that's sort of thing which is interesting.
Speaker 3: So this Free Press article by Kara Kennedy, it might be saying some of the things you've been yelling at the radio every time we bring up the women in support the moms of TikTok have gone insane. We've been telling women for decades that motherhood is one of the worst things that can happen to them. So it is in any surprise that so many moms now see child killing mom Lindsay Clancy as a martyr. I didn't know all of these things were going on. Struggling, sleep deprived moms are propping up their phones in their bathroom, hitting the record button and throwing I said it while screaming entire minute instead of having a screaming match with Mike Toddler. One mom wrote in a social media post, I throw ice into my tub. It allows me to feel angry without being destructive. Moms are also setting up ring lights to film themselves hysterically sobbing in front.
Speaker 5: Of their small children. He ain't good for the kid. If you can avoid it.
Speaker 3: Others are filming their crying babies with the caption me too, Lindsey, what My God, in solidarity with Lindsay Clancy, the Massachuset's mom who strangled at her kids ages five, three and eight months.
Speaker 1: AH one at a time and that takes a minute.
Speaker 5: Yeah, yeah, I would.
Speaker 7: I'm also taking a little bit of an issue with the not having the resources argument, because when you're in the hospital, they send someone to kind of debrief you on, Hey, this can happen.
Speaker 5: Here's what you do when it.
Speaker 7: If it does happen, and there you I mean, you google it, and there's hotlines everywhere you can call that freaking So I don't really see the argument that you can't get help.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 3: I'm not arguing for any side on this. I didn't follow the trial, but actually, crazy people don't have the wherewith all abilities to seek to get this help. That's one of the problems with it. It can be all over the place and easily gotten. But if you're really crazy, you're not really in the best position to figure out how who to call and who to google and all that sort of stuff.
Speaker 4: But right if there's an element of paranoia and your problem, you're certain that those people are out to get you.
Speaker 1: They're part of the cabal.
Speaker 3: Yeah, true, right, because her claim is that she was hearing voices saying she needed to kill her children to protect them from demons or something like that, like she was doing a good for them thing for them, they would be in protected and heaven away from the demons. Yet and you can't trust the help professionals, so then, yeah, you get into a difficult situation. Anyway, back to the free press thing here, the brain rot has spread like wildfire is the algorithms made sure it would, and in the Maamo sphere, the network of TikTok mod and mommy influencers and mom bloggers, it has almost been universally embraced as a healthy, liberating way for mothers to exhibit their rage, not the killing, but all this other weird stuff. Part of this comes from how Clancy's case has been understood or defense argues that she was in the grips of postpartum psychosis at the time of the killings, and has pointed to the many medications prescribed to the moms of TikTok. An overwhelmed and over medicated mom practically begging for help is something maybe an extreme version of what they see in the mirror every day, which is why Clancy has been claimed as a martyr rather than a monster who acts as a cautionary tale.
Speaker 4: Most human beings, and it's taken me a long time to understand this and come to terms with it. Most human beings are irrational, and I think a lot of this stuff is just a directional signal. Being a new mom is extremely difficult, it's very tiring. It's driving me quote unquote crazy. Therefore, this is the ultimate example of this. I'm going to support this woman because directionally it's it.
Speaker 1: Implies I need more sympathy.
Speaker 5: I don't know.
Speaker 3: Well, Katie's in the couldn't be in a better position, obviously to comment on this as a woman, as a mom, as a new mom. Where are you and your friends on this? I feel like off just guessing off the top of my head. While the three hundred moms in the pink shirts and support and all the TikTok moms are getting a lot of the attention, I'm thinking it's I'm just guessing. It's like eighty twenty ninety ten, lock her up forever.
Speaker 7: All three of my friends who have had a baby within the last year, Are lock her up forever?
Speaker 1: Because oh sorry, well no, just.
Speaker 7: Because you know, I know that when we talk about having resources and whatnot. This didn't just punch her in the face. This progressively happened. And you know, I don't know. This whole thing is so ugly, but yeah, new moms that I know are, I.
Speaker 3: Bet it's overwhelmingly lock that be up forever as opposed to.
Speaker 4: I would guess, so yeah, yeah, well from a societal point of view too. And you know, given that we're still at the infancy no pun intended of understanding mental illness honestly as a species, with all due respect to the mysteries and horrors of severe mental illness. As a society, if we establish a president precedent that if you make a pretty good case that.
Speaker 1: You are not in your right mind.
Speaker 4: And you get away with snuffing your three children, that just that does not put us in a very good place at all.
Speaker 1: You know, I'm not one of those.
Speaker 4: If if it saves even one child, you know, well let's change all of society. That's not the way societies work. But if this woman must be sacrificed, judged unfairly because she actually was out of.
Speaker 5: Her mind toward one direction over the.
Speaker 4: Other, exactly to protect the potentially thousands of kids whose fathers, mothers care givers loses their temper and thinks that woman did it. I can even if it's like three to one, that's way too many. If people think, yeah, that's that is within the Overton window of I'm at the end of my rope.
Speaker 1: It's just too dangerous.
Speaker 5: Yeah, we kind of have to have a hard no on that behavior.
Speaker 4: And is it a horrifying tragedy If this woman actually could not help herself, or all those drugs had attributed to the killing her feelings or whatever, that would be. That's I weep for her, I really do. On the other hand, we can't establish the precedent.
Speaker 3: There's another interesting angle to this that kind of gets into the just the nature of social media and algorithms and all that sort of stuff that I'd like to mention from the Free Press article. But if you have any comments on this conversation, hit us on the text line during this break four one, five, two nine five, I have KFTC. So we're talking about the mama killed her kids, and the trial is going on and it might go to the jury this week, and that verdict is gonna be damned interesting. I'll tell you that we got some texts about that before I get to do some more of that free press piece standing up for all you women and men out there who aren't supporting the crazy mom and saying I can sympathize with her. You're more in the locker up forever she killed her kids. Camp got this kind of from the who done it? Or how good is she guilty or not?
Speaker 1: World?
Speaker 3: I understand the three poor kids that she killed, but why do you think she didn't kill her husband?
Speaker 5: Nobody brings that up.
Speaker 3: Would you be completely crazy kill your kids? I mean, would you not be crazy kill your kids? Not have an excuse for why you did? Your husband's still a lot? I mean, how did you You didn't think you there's no getting away with this.
Speaker 1: I don't know.
Speaker 4: That almost makes me seem crazy on okay, I just in terms of a plot, I can't stand being a mom.
Speaker 5: I want to kill my kids. You weren't going to get away with it, so you are some level of.
Speaker 1: Something.
Speaker 3: Oh the dad, the husband. We talked about this while you were gone. I want you to weigh in on this. The husband seems like a crazy dude. This textter said, never cried during testimony, remarried four months after the killings, and had many indications of some evils.
Speaker 5: I don't know about that last part, but.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I thought it was interesting.
Speaker 4: I came across the information that the she's innocent camp. Well, there are two camps. There's the you know, postpartum psychosis, too many medications camp, and then there's the lies, lies lies. The husband did it. The husband framed her right and was gasling into a false confession.
Speaker 1: And I like this.
Speaker 4: One gets the sense that people are desperate to make sense of what happened, but only so long as the answers are tidy and satisfying. For the true crimeers. That means turning a grotesque tragedy into an exciting mystery, along with the self flattering satisfaction of having figured it all out and sticking it to the patriarchy while doing it.
Speaker 1: I thought that was a pretty good description.
Speaker 5: Standing up well.
Speaker 3: And my take on Friday was he remarried four months after his ex wife killed all three of their kids. You'd be nuts, You'd be you'd be in a state of like you can't.
Speaker 1: You might make some bad decisions.
Speaker 3: She might make some really rash, weird decisions if that happened.
Speaker 4: If I was a cold blooded psychopath who murdered my children and framed my wife for it, the last freaking thing I would do is draw attention to myself by getting married. You know, is this some sort of period in our history where he couldn't sex up his lover without marrying her, so he did it publicly?
Speaker 3: Come on, yes, would be He really knew his wife was struggling, didn't know what to how to handle it, and then this happened, and it's oh my god, I can't imagine living in his head. We did disc his text from the world of struggling, talking about their son and how hard it was to get help, and their son talked about killing themselves all the time, and they go all these mental health professions and hasn't come up with an actual plan, so you don't qualify for fifty one to fifty and blah blah blah. And it went on for many months until he finally did it. I have lived in this world. It is not as easy as it sounds to get help. But I want to get this on. So this free press article about brings up the manosphere and how if somebody in the manisphere talked about talked this way, people would be beating them up. But their main point was For quite a few years now, women have been talking about the manisphere and how awful men and everything like that. Clearly there is a mamosphere out there where we've gone nuts also, and the manosphere, the hyper online realm populated by in cells, lost boys and rageful misogynists, is.
Speaker 5: Selling disillusioned men.
Speaker 3: The performance of strength, the Mama sphere, Mamo's sphere is their counterparts, the performance of suffering. And I think that is true. It's so hard to be us. We can justify anything.
Speaker 1: In a related story. There's a related story coming up.
Speaker 4: Armstrong and Getty.
Speaker 3: I'm not getting paid to say this. I rarely say things I don't get paid to say. If you're not reading the Free Press, if you're not a subscriber, you were missing out on maybe the best journalism that exists on Earth. It is so flipping good. It's stunning to me. Every day there's stuff that's like Wow, I didn't think of that, or that's that is a topic written about in a better way than I've ever heardc including on this one, about the mamo's fear in the way it has risen up in suupport of this clancy woman who killed her kids.
Speaker 1: Human beings cannot endure the Internet.
Speaker 3: No, my takeaway from this article is we're all one crazy.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 4: I really should write an article about this, an editorial, but I think I'll work on my golf swing instead this afternoon.
Speaker 5: You got a putting situation to deal with exactly.
Speaker 1: Actually that's the only thing I do right.
Speaker 4: But anyway, here's the very very short version of it, and I'm working on perfecting this idea. Human beings for our entire history had a filter system for ideas, both outgoing and incoming. And I might have some crazy ass idea. I would try it out on a handful of people, and I'd get like a sympathetic interesting from one person, an outright rejection from the next seven, And I would say to myself, maybe that idea isn't so good. And likewise, incoming ideas, how am I going to know if there's.
Speaker 1: Somebody who lives eighteen hundred.
Speaker 4: Miles away who also thinks my crazy ass idea is just cool? And how would I become aware that whatever there are people who like child porn or naziism or you know, they're whatever stupid corrosive socialism ideas out there, although that one's been more common in history because it's the greatest scam that's ever been tried.
Speaker 3: Or I think the idea of killing your kids is a reasonable reaction to the difficulty of parenthood.
Speaker 4: Or exactly, or even like we were talking about last segment, directionally, being so desperate for somebody to give heed, to pay heed, to give respect to the idea that this is really, really hard and I'm suffering, that you would align yourself with somebody who strangled her three small children to death over the course of probably twelve to fifteen minutes, depending on which a forensic expert you talk to.
Speaker 1: It takes a minute to strangle someone to death.
Speaker 4: Well, it actually takes three to five minutes anyway, that's right, and so yeah, but again that's yeah, it's really hard being a mom.
Speaker 1: Therefore you're with this woman. Is the sort of.
Speaker 4: Idea that would get rejected over and over and over again until the Internet.
Speaker 3: Well here's good news. Now you get to layer on AI where you don't even need to find the crazies somewhere in the world on the Internet, you can just go to AI and it will probably with its weird confirmation bias thing, start agreeing with you over time. I have more data on that later from an MIT report on how layer after layer, if you stay with it through like ten questions, it will eventually start agreeing with you, no matter your crazy idea.
Speaker 4: Yeah, so I thought this was an interesting related story I've been sitting on for a little bit. I'm a psychiatrist. I'm hearing something new. Excuse me, little Bernie Sanders.
Speaker 1: Oh, that reminds me.
Speaker 4: We gotta play our Bernie Sanders montage coming up. Oh my god, it hilarious. That's right, the Olagaki. But the article is I'm a psychiatrist. I'm hearing something new from young women, And she says several years ago, I started noticing something new when teenage girls or young women came to my office for their first psychiatric sessions.
Speaker 1: Patients used to be used.
Speaker 4: To dread being told that there was something, as they saw it, wrong with them. Now these young women were announcing their diagnoses attention deficit hyperactivity disorder, obsessive compulsive disorder, anxiety, depression. Almost before telling me their names. They had researched their symptoms on Instagram, they'd taken TikTok quizzes about them, they had crossed indexed their conditions with those of their friends. It was everyone from gravelly voice film majors to ernest high school athletes, class presidents and girls who skipped school, girls who spend weekends in the Hamptons, and girls who had to work for their spending money. The patients of this new wave were talking in therapy speak, and their therapy hadn't even started.
Speaker 3: Wow, So they show up to the therapists saying, I'm whatever, and I don't know what you're wanting help at that point.
Speaker 4: So let's get started. Yeah, yeah, And she says she struggled to suppress an inner eye roll at first. If you're a parent of an adolescent girl, you might have experienced your own version of these two reactions, either terror for your daughter's psychological wellbeing or alienation from the jargon. You might have even tried to convince your daughter that everything was fine. None of those responses sets us up to hear what these girls and young women are trying to say, and she says, essentially to barn expression take it seriously, but not literally. It's saying I'm unhappy, I'm stressed, I'm this, that or the other, and I'm more than a little acquainted with all of these phenomena.
Speaker 1: I'll just leave it at that. And she also gets into.
Speaker 4: The fact that a lot of young women, women who are lonely in a way that's unique to the way men are lonely, whether as adolescents, teenagers, and young adults whatever, they find a support community by saying I'm anxious, you're anxious. All of a sudden, they have support, they have friendship, they have caring voices, et cetera.
Speaker 1: And so, in our disconnected.
Speaker 4: World, what's wrong with me has become an affinity group. So, boy, we're into some odd times.
Speaker 5: That's what that Free Press article is about.
Speaker 3: How the manosphere is about how men got to be super tough whatever, over the top, hyper masculine, and the momosphere seems to be we're all suffering so badly. The world is so difficult. I can barely get out of bed. You too, I can barely get out of bed too. You can get out of bed. I haven't gotten out of bed, you know whatever. You're like one ofuping each other on how frail you.
Speaker 1: Are, right, belaguered.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, humans cannot survive the Internet.
Speaker 5: No oh no, clearly not especially with AI.
Speaker 4: Yeah yeah, yeah, you know my question, I guess boils down to what the f type of ais I did?
Speaker 6: What A.
Speaker 1: Yeah? Yeah.
Speaker 4: Anyway, here's some more Internet based annoyance, the fact that data brokers are all over the place selling your data. You're getting spammed and scammed all day long. And it's not just your like you name a number of address, it's your medical conditions, your age, how you vote in your kids names. That's why incognita is such a valuable service. They can just browbeat these people into taking your info down.
Speaker 3: A photo of your front door might be floating around on the Internet, and these data brokers that people are selling it. How disturbing is that anyway? And cognatey can force these data brokers and people search sites to delete you. Then they keep checking because deleted data keeps creeping back. And incognate has helped scrub us from a bunch of different sites while we're doing exactly nothing. You lock your doors every night tonight, lock down your address. Go to cognity dot com, slash armstrong for sixty percent off.
Speaker 4: Yeah, in Cogni dot com slash armstrong, it's i ncog ni dot com slash armstrong. You get sixty percent off. Take your private life off the market in cognate dot com slash armstrong.
Speaker 5: You want to get to Uh, I mean because we're living in.
Speaker 1: An oligarchy, and uh, everybody knows that.
Speaker 5: Which clip is that? What number is it? What's funny about this? And you won't be able to tell by.
Speaker 3: Listening to it is it's a it's a it's like a grid they put up there, and it's all Bernie Sanders over many, many, many years, going all the way back to nineteen ninety three. Oh, that's fool the first sixty the first year of Clinton being president. He's been saying it that long, claiming that we're just on the verge of this. Here's Bernie from ninety three till now.
Speaker 8: This great country of ours is moving very rapidly in the direction of oligaky. The United States of America today is increasingly becoming an oligaky. You are and more moving toward an oligaky.
Speaker 5: We are moving in the direction of oligarchy.
Speaker 8: We will move even more rapidly in the direction of an oligoky. This great country is evolving into an oligarchic afraid of that society, it is called oligaky, and that is the system we are rapidly moving toward. This is a budget that varies our country rapidly into the direction of oligaky. A handful of billionaires are moving this entire planet toward an oligarchic society. We start off with the bad news, which is pretty bad, and that is that under Donald Trump, this country is hurtling rapidly toward oligonky.
Speaker 3: God said, you can't say rapidly for thirty three.
Speaker 4: Years, that just I don't you know, to quote the the priceless, the Princess Bride, I don't think that word means what you think it does.
Speaker 8: I'm sorry, I just didn't know.
Speaker 3: So it was the first year Clinton's presidency, who had two terms yes, then two terms of Bush, Yes, two terms of Obama. What a term of Trump, a term of Biden, now another term of Trump, all of those years with this close to an oligaky, moving rapidly, and I like when he'd announce it like it's news.
Speaker 5: I have bad news.
Speaker 1: Where I'm a.
Speaker 5: I'm becoming an oligarchy.
Speaker 4: Does he does he know he's doing that? Note to self, use the word rapidly more.
Speaker 1: That's a good word. I'll go with quickly, fast, but not rapidly.
Speaker 3: We are rapidly becoming an oligachy, I liked back in the day before he had the flum in the back of his throat. I'm Bernie Sanders, and we're rapidly becoming an oligarchy.
Speaker 5: But within a couple of years.
Speaker 1: Oh, olangarchy.
Speaker 4: But it was always oligacky with his delightful Northeastern accent.
Speaker 1: Love it. So where's he from?
Speaker 3: Because they don't have that accent for Burlington, Vermont, they don't. I don't think so. I was there, I've been there.
Speaker 4: Isn't it just kind of a version of the Northeastern Yeah, that's right, lobstermen accent.
Speaker 3: Will nail it down, will nail down Bernie Sanders accent.
Speaker 1: No, we won't.
Speaker 5: Among other things. We'll get to.
Speaker 1: That's so good.
Speaker 5: That's just funny.
Speaker 3: For thirty plus years, I have bad news. I crunched the numbers. Were this close to an oligarchy, not an oligarchy.
Speaker 1: No, no, oh, removed on deliberately in that direction. Would you say at a medium pacer. God help us rapidly, Bernie.
Speaker 3: Okay, I do have my AI thing, the confirmation bias problem that exists in AI. I took a shot at fixing that last night with really interesting results. In one chat that I was having, among other things, we can talk about stay here, America, it does not deserve it.
Speaker 1: What was that? So that was chaos?
Speaker 4: That was Hassan Piker at a recent meeting saying all right, America didn't did not deserve nine to eleven, and the crowd booed, they're at the DSA gathering.
Speaker 5: Why did he temper that?
Speaker 3: Because I think that was the same gathering where he sang the funny song about how cool it was that Charlie Kirk is dead.
Speaker 4: Yeah, could be. He's a maniac and he's a he's bony grifter. I mean, I hate him because he's for all kinds of different reasons.
Speaker 3: I mean, the laughing song about Charlie Kirk being dead. Who could do that and the crowd laughing and cheering along to it, that's where we are.
Speaker 5: That is awful.
Speaker 3: That was about as disgusting a thing as I've seen in modern politics.
Speaker 5: Just awful.
Speaker 3: And he and Charlie did lots of events together where they would debate and stuff like.
Speaker 5: That, so he was actually knew the guy.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and he's.
Speaker 3: Doing a parody song karaoke to Hey, Charlie Kirk is dead in the crowd, laughing along to it.
Speaker 5: Just unconsortable stuff.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he's horrifying.
Speaker 4: I'm still torn as to whether he's an actual Marxist, is an an Islamist who's just trying to tear down the West by the portraying a marxistm But what struck me I just came across another story about Hassan Piker, and this is in the wake of a number of things AOC laughing about how woke one was crazy, woke one was crazy, right, And then when Graham Platner was quite credibly accused of sexual assault, abuse of women, that sort of thing, the very women of the left who are championing hashtag me too and believe all women were suddenly making rationalizations and excuses for him, chucking those morals out the window as well. And it turns out now and it's funny. We just referenced this last week and talking to talking about AOC and even friends of ours who lost their careers because they did not tow the company progressive line perfectly.
Speaker 1: During the Woke.
Speaker 4: Apocalypse, Hassan Piker regularly traffics in the N word. There's all sorts of tape of him dropping N bombs, both he and on his uncle.
Speaker 1: What's a sank Weiger.
Speaker 4: He's got a woke podcast that's really big on the left, but there's N bombs flying all over the place, and not like my enna or discussing it in a academic sense using the epithet. So if the left, these progressives come at you with a moral argument to try to hurt you, ruin you, shut you up. Look, you can handle it however you want, or maybe we can come up with, I don't know a handy dandy phrase to use when they do that for you. They have no morals, they don't mean it. They're just trying to cancel you and hurt you. You can rape, you can drop N bombs and there are a hundred examples of this. If you are on the left, let just remember that when they come at you.
Speaker 3: Hey, Michael, go ahead and play sixty three. This is a San Piker singing is Charlie Kirk's dead song. Dude, oh, and people are howling with laughter at the mocking the assassination of a political rival.
Speaker 5: That's not good.
Speaker 1: You know, do we have time for this?
Speaker 4: Yeah, Michael, believe people when they tell you what they're going to do. Sixty two, we have seen that the Democratic party establishment that we have has to be ripped out. We can actually start to grab hold of the ship of state and steer it in our direction. But it's going to be a you know, violent process.
Speaker 9: Our country needs to change and this Democratic party needs to change.
Speaker 1: I was more than glad to go on Hassan's stream.
Speaker 9: This is we need as democrats, We need to go into these spaces.
Speaker 3: Israel has a plan of creating a greater Israel in the Middle East, and.
Speaker 6: Eretz Israel would require Israel to expand quad quintuple its size by eating up half of Lebanon, parts of Iraq, parts of Egypt, most of Jordan's, parts of Iran.
Speaker 10: It's not an accident that the same people that will take the APAC money take all the other money too, you know where they're messaging each other like, oh, there's a war over here. Won't that be profitable for us? What if we started some instability over there.
Speaker 9: IPAC doesn't care about democracy. APAC cares about what APAC cares about, which is the corporate interest, the billionaire class in perpetuating this US colony in the Middle East that is only able to exist with our taxpayer support.
Speaker 5: So somehow I had missed that.
Speaker 3: That guy down in Georgia that's kind of emerged in the last couple of weeks with his speech he gave against Trump the other day. Remember we played a bunch of clips of it. What's his name, the gay in Georgia? Tell me in my ear Hanson, what whispered love awesof Oh yeah, he's Jewish. I missed that somehow. So he's got You know, you can bring all the game you want with your criticisms against Trump. That got so much attention and everybody was laughing at and it was very clever and all that sort of stuff. You ain't gonna get the nomination or be anything big in the Democratic Party right now because you're Jewish.
Speaker 1: You know, that's just a factus right, right, right?
Speaker 4: So Anyway, multiple DSA types claiming that the process is going to be violent again, take them at their word, and then real quickly, oh I wish we had more time for this.
Speaker 1: Maybe we can pay it off next hour.
Speaker 4: But the list of the heavyweights of New York City socialism and how rich they all are, I know that's something we've talked about before, but it's like, to a person, they're all trust fund rich kids.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 3: That one girl that they call, well, she's got a funny Lulu Lenin, which is a pretty funny nickname for her.
Speaker 1: That's really funn.
Speaker 3: She's super crazy rich, like more rich than most of these people are, and she's hardcore the everybody has it's a government right to have housing and all that sort of stuff.
Speaker 1: Right.
Speaker 4: Yeah, we'll review some of these people next hour. It's amazing. And again it's like there aren't exceptions. They're all rich.
Speaker 3: Kids, including Osama bin Laden and Castro and all kinds of people. If you miss a segment, get the podcast Armstrong and Getty on demand Armstrong and Getty