Speaker 1: It's the best bit of the week with Morgan, She's breaking down the top seven segments from The Bobby Bone Show this week.
Speaker 2: What's up, everybody, Happy weekend, Welcome to the best bits. We're gonna get caught up on the Bobby Bone Show this week, but before you dive too far in check out part one Part three.
Speaker 3: This weekend, Mike d joins me.
Speaker 2: Part one we talk about all his braces, stuff that's been going on, and his vacation with his wife. And then part three we answer listener questions. We talk movies, his wife, are they ever having kids?
Speaker 3: All that good stuff. So check both of those out. But the reason you're here is to catch up on the show, so let's do it.
Speaker 2: It's possible that Bobby has a new addiction. And what's crazy about this one?
Speaker 3: Is it something that he said he would never ever do.
Speaker 2: He hated this originally, but now he's becoming pretty interested in it.
Speaker 3: He's done it a few times in the last few weeks.
Speaker 4: Number seven, I'm gonna review Superman coming up in just a few minutes. But I did see it this weekend. It was my third time in the theater in three weeks.
Speaker 5: What is happening.
Speaker 4: My wife has found an affinity for going one of the movies.
Speaker 3: Well.
Speaker 6: I also thought about you, though, because once you get into something, you sort of get addicted for a little bit, and I want I started to think, oh my gosh, is he gonna become addicted to the movie.
Speaker 4: No, I'm not movie Bobby podcast.
Speaker 5: Did you get a membership? No?
Speaker 4: No, no no. I think there's something to that, but I don't think I like movies enough for it to be my addiction. I've we compromise on going to Superman because my wife's like, let's go to the movies again. And we had some friends that wanted to go to the movies. And do you call it the movies?
Speaker 7: By the way, yes, the movies?
Speaker 4: Okay, I do. I don't know movie.
Speaker 7: I don't know the cinema.
Speaker 3: What do you contemplate?
Speaker 4: I don't know. You guys start making fun of me when I started saying red next stuff because I want to get to some other things that I say. So my wife says, let's go, and I say, man, we've been twice in the last two weeks. Can we go watch Superman? And she's never seen Superman and she looked it up and saw the rotten tomatoes of the early Because we went on Saturday night, so it'd been out for like two days. She was like, ye, okay, we'll go. So we went. Now here's what I want to say. I'll do this first. What do you call the things that run before the movie?
Speaker 6: Previews?
Speaker 4: What do you call it?
Speaker 5: The previews?
Speaker 4: Me too? Okay, our buddies called it the trailer. He's the trailers, he said, they usually show good trailers. And I didn't know if that was so. But he's not from I'm from the South, and you guys from Texas?
Speaker 5: Was he from New York?
Speaker 4: From the Midwest? Morgan, what do you call it? You're from Kansas, Midwest?
Speaker 3: We call them commercials before the movie?
Speaker 2: Yeah, because it is commercials and trail the previews?
Speaker 7: Mike, what movie Mike?
Speaker 8: I said, I call them trailers.
Speaker 6: Okay, maybe that's maybe we're wrong.
Speaker 4: What do you call them, my Frocks previews?
Speaker 8: Obviously?
Speaker 4: Uh, trailers? Was the Midwest version unless it's commercials. But Mike, Mike does call it Mike's movie, Mike because they used to play at the end of the movie, so the previous would be at the end. The trailers we're not talking about why it's called it. I just mean general. I'm not even saying my version is right. I don't think we're right.
Speaker 6: I know. I just think we were all regionally the same.
Speaker 4: I guess, well, he's regionally Texas.
Speaker 6: I know we're all Texas plus U Arkansas same Mike.
Speaker 7: Mike. Mike calls it trailers.
Speaker 6: Oh yeah, sorry, Mike, I thought you were with us.
Speaker 4: Oh no, he's not. He's okay, Okay, So that was number one. So I've been also trying to exercise this muscle of not being so early and on time for everything. So we go to dinner before the movie. The movie was it.
Speaker 6: What We're all trying to exercise our muscle to be on time, and you're trying to exercise your muscle to be late correcting.
Speaker 4: So we go to dinner at five point thirty. We had a seven o'clock Superman showing. Okay, every with me, Yep, we go. We have dinner, which, by the way, I have been criticized before for whenever the waiter comes up and it's like, hey, are you guys ready, I'm just like, yep, let's just eat, let's order. Everybody's ready, even if they're not because I just want to kind of get the show on the road. I chilled out a little bit. When the waiter came. It's like, hey, would you guys like drinks? And I was like, sure would I'll take a lime shrub mocktail whatever I ordered and he's like, great, ordered nothing else. He came back again, would you like appetizers? Said, well, I think I would like the chips and salsa. Didn't even order an entree, so I'm really pacing this thing out. He comes back the third time and goes, all right, do you guys want entres? And I'm like, of course we do. I will have the Well, apparently I didn't check out with everybody before. I said, of course we do. But we'd already set through the drinks and the appetizer part.
Speaker 6: Well, and you'll have a deadline because yeah.
Speaker 4: But we were still running pretty good and we were right next to the theater. But I thought because I had gone the proper order, I didn't need to check with anybody. Then me letting everybody know we're going the order is by getting the first and the second thing. And my wife was like, you did it again, You did it again. I was like did what she goes. You just started ordering, and I said, we already did the drinks and we already did that chips like, of course we're gonna order. We're not gonna wait for more. So we ordered and we were fifteen minutes late. We walked into the theater at seven fifteen.
Speaker 6: I sweating, Yeah, but it's okay because there's previews.
Speaker 7: Like an hour's worth.
Speaker 4: Sweat Well, I didn't know how long they were. All I'm doing is freaking out, is going We're gonna miss first part of Superman. I'm not even know it where.
Speaker 8: He comes from.
Speaker 4: Is it Krypton still or they change it?
Speaker 9: Oh?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 4: So we walk in and thank goodness the previews we're still showing. Because I was trailers, I was nervous the commercials, and I looked at my watch whenever the previews ended, seven forty five, well forty five minutes worth forty five minutes, that's ridiculous, that's bull crap. One of my platform and I finally run for office, is we're going to share the real time the movie starts, not when the previews, trailers or commercial starts, because that's crazy. Forty five minutes.
Speaker 6: Yeah, that's way too long.
Speaker 4: But we did go fifteen minutes late, which was still thirty minutes early. I was sweating it. And we did watch Superman, and we'll review Superman coming up in a minute. The guy's really good in Superman, though.
Speaker 7: Superman is when you watch the previews, do you go like you got it out loud, say like.
Speaker 4: Oh, yeah, we do you know in.
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 4: Or you're just a thumb and he goes ah or down. That's what my wife and I do. We'll put our thumbs up and it does mid and then we look at each other after it's over and go up or down.
Speaker 5: It's yeah. I love that.
Speaker 4: I also hate talking about a movie when we're walking out, like do you like it? Sometimes I just need time. Oh, it doesn't matter the movie. I hate when someone's like, what do you think about it? I'm like, God, the credits just rolled. I don't know, you don't know what you thought. But it's usually develops, usually matures in the next couple of hours, like maybe I haven't fully come to terms with how I feel and why I feel the way I feel.
Speaker 6: I know, but I don't think it's like totally crazy to ask about the movie right when it's over.
Speaker 5: Big of a question.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I don't really like that. I don't like that. I don't like why I didn't have that. I'm a bingo card. I hate that.
Speaker 6: I've never even used it, but I enjoy what other people do.
Speaker 4: No, don't do that. But a Superman review coming up, or if you miss it, go to the podcast. Just go search for the Bobby Bone Show and you can hear that because I watched it.
Speaker 5: I watched it. I watched it.
Speaker 4: Have you guys seen any previews? I look good? The Odyssey?
Speaker 7: That looked kind of good? Yeah, what is that? It's an old, old.
Speaker 4: Story, yeah Homer, Yeah, Homer wrote it. Yeah, is it the Odyssey?
Speaker 5: I think so.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it's not the Illio.
Speaker 5: Yeah home Yeah, yeah it looks good.
Speaker 4: It looks pretty good. Right.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 4: DiCaprio has a new movie coming out where he has like a daughter and they've been up to no good one thing after another. He liked rough in that movie, and then yeah, he previewed he any the other any of the movies coming out? Uh, there's a new I Know what you did last summer movie coming out this weekend. Happy Go More Too on Netflix. A couple of weeks, a couple of weeks.
Speaker 5: Yeah do you.
Speaker 4: Care about that?
Speaker 5: Amy?
Speaker 4: Did you ever see Happy Go More one?
Speaker 6: Yeah?
Speaker 4: You don't care about Happy Get More two.
Speaker 6: I can't say that I've really thought much about it. I guess i'll watch it when it comes to the house. What do we call that streaming?
Speaker 9: What it is?
Speaker 4: It is streaming?
Speaker 6: Oh, it's not going to be in the theaters? No, okay, well then maybe I'll check it out.
Speaker 10: It's the best bits of the week with Morgan. Number two.
Speaker 2: I hard launched my boyfriend, and of course it turned into an entire thing.
Speaker 3: I posted some videos on.
Speaker 2: Line that went with a cute trend, and the guys on the show seem to think I'm either engaged or headed off to a lope. And you're gonna hear the entire accusations, all the rumors that are flowing around right here.
Speaker 4: Number six, So a relationship update from someone on the show. Morgan hard launched her boyfriend face and all on Instagram. First time.
Speaker 5: Oh he'd come.
Speaker 7: Across her yea, he didn't pop up on mine. Well I'm looking it up now.
Speaker 6: Though I know it's the cutest video.
Speaker 4: Yeah, we see his face. Not really what I expected.
Speaker 6: Wait, why I feel like you got hints of that. Yeah, but yeah, better or worse? Not what you expected really neither. Okay, I don't know that.
Speaker 4: I thought he would have that much facial hair, like it gets really thick upfront. I thought it might just be like this. Yeah, the lunchbox is now super convinced she's engaged.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 8: This is another example of why she didn't want to tell her she was engaged. She can't say, oh, guys, I'm engaged, but you've never even seen to my dude. So she right after we bring up the engagement, all of a sudden, she's like, oh my gosh, I got I got a hard launch. So she hard launches, and now she's opened the door to say, you know what, now I can let the engagement out. Now, do you guys believe this is more proof? Why do you think she did it right after we talked about engagement.
Speaker 4: I am curious, let's remove the engagement from this. But why why would you launch now? Not saying you shouldn't he should, but why now?
Speaker 5: I don't know.
Speaker 2: I just felt like it and good enough answer. Great trend going on, that's like I look happier. I was like, oh, this is a cute thing to launch it with.
Speaker 3: I thought it was a cool connection.
Speaker 6: That was my exact theory was that trend is so cute, and I was like, wow, Morgan's a genius. It's perfect, Like her video is perfect for that trend. Do you look happier now? And then she's like, Bam, this is why.
Speaker 4: Okay, I mean.
Speaker 3: That's really it.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I believe it.
Speaker 8: Because she's engaged. No, that's why.
Speaker 3: God staying at lunchbox, you caught me.
Speaker 4: How did you know the thing? Lunchbox says, you can't claim you are right when two years from now, eight months from now she gets engaged. You can't claim I knew it because she's not engaged right now?
Speaker 8: Right, I will not right? No, no, I no, I agree with you. If the proposal happens like later down the road, I can't say, oh I was right. But if we track it back and we check a receipt and it was purchased back in you know May I was right.
Speaker 4: How are we going to see the receipt of a guy we never even met?
Speaker 6: And May isn't that like when they started dating?
Speaker 4: That would be how long is my dating?
Speaker 3: We started dating the march?
Speaker 4: Oh wow, are you engaged. I don't. I don't think you are.
Speaker 2: There's no ring, there's no there's never been a conversation with my father, there's nothing.
Speaker 6: It's like that you don't know there's been a conversation with the far.
Speaker 8: That's true that he wouldn't tell you that. Hey, I'm okay.
Speaker 3: Well to my knowledge, that you would.
Speaker 4: Have told her she was engaged because he would have had to asked her. Okay, here's the other thing. I can't. I'm not gonna go forward with it fully, but Ray, will you hit spill the tea?
Speaker 8: Let's spill the tea.
Speaker 4: Usually when the he is spilled, I know it and I have to decide, Boy, do we let this be spilled or not? Because it could be dramatic, could be too much information. I'm not going to say who, but somebody wanted to spill the tea on Morgan. Oh okay, Okay, Hey, I'm not saying who.
Speaker 7: So is it not anonymous?
Speaker 4: Like I'm not going to play anything. I'm not even gonna say what it is. I need to text because this is one of those that I'm going I don't know if I feel comfortable with this being out there for the person because it may be too much information they don't want out there. Morgan, I'm going to text you. I'm not going to say who oh man, what the tea was going to be spilled about you? And if you're like, Okay, that's not a game changer, you can we'll do it. But if you're like, i'd rather not like, I respect your privacy, okay, because there are there is over the line and this could have been over the line.
Speaker 8: Okay, I don't think it's over much.
Speaker 5: Fox, would you do?
Speaker 4: Would you mind playing me some music ray while I text this to Morgan to see if she okays this.
Speaker 8: Man, it is a long one. He's tight from a long time, the long one.
Speaker 4: Don't let him see your tax market.
Speaker 8: I'm not I'm not even looking.
Speaker 4: Do you see what they saw? Are you okay? Are you surprised they saw what you?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 4: Because they had to be like looking at your computer.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, so it was lunchbox.
Speaker 4: So what is it? I can do? I can PA can talk about it. Well, I can play the anonymous clip because is this voice changer? Is No, they didn't know there's no clip. Oh, so it's just a written spell the team? Oh what anonymous usually means? They do that their voice covered up. Maybe they didn't want their voice even covered up.
Speaker 2: Because we can normally well Also, because if they were looking at my computer, we know who it is.
Speaker 3: It's one of these two. They're looking at your computer, and now Edie's acting weird.
Speaker 8: Okay, Amy, who do you think did it?
Speaker 4: Because you're here both of their actions.
Speaker 6: You know, Eddie's like, we look at your computer, and it's like he's trying to play off that he'd well.
Speaker 7: Yeah, because she's assuming that's like one of us, like we're not the only ones that can see her computer.
Speaker 6: Well, you kind of are.
Speaker 5: Anyone can walk by.
Speaker 4: So one of the guys on the show could have been Ray either too. It's not Amy saw Morgan booking a trip to another country, and so they came on and they were like, we think, oh, we saw Morgan booking a trip to Belize.
Speaker 6: Oh to like get married down there.
Speaker 4: I don't know if to get married it's a romantic relationship.
Speaker 8: Oh man, did you see it?
Speaker 4: Lunchbrocks.
Speaker 8: I don't know anything about Bullize. I've never said, but I think that's the first time I said Belize in my life.
Speaker 4: Eddie, did you see it?
Speaker 5: Oh Man? I don't know what you're talking about.
Speaker 4: Amy, one of them is lying, lying on their ants.
Speaker 6: They're both acting like maybe they both saw it, and they're like, he.
Speaker 4: Think they both get to sit it to me, Well, the anonym, Morgan, I mean, let me.
Speaker 8: Look up Belize and see if that's a romantic spot.
Speaker 7: Like the fact that he said he's never I've never said the word believe.
Speaker 6: I guarantee you he said the word Belieze. We've talked about Belize like multiple times over the years.
Speaker 4: Are you booking a romance? This is you're booking roman trip in your boyfriend to Belize.
Speaker 2: No, I'm not booking a random trip to Belize.
Speaker 4: You didn't book a trip.
Speaker 3: No, I booked a trip, but it's not the Belize.
Speaker 6: Huh.
Speaker 4: That is a terrible a day.
Speaker 3: Well we're in South America.
Speaker 7: Well here's the deal.
Speaker 4: Here's the deal.
Speaker 7: You know how it has an airport codes It was BLZ And I'm like, what else is BLZ?
Speaker 8: So you didn't even look up what BLZ was?
Speaker 7: No, I mean just assume what is it. It's it's not in New York City.
Speaker 4: Morgan, where are you going?
Speaker 3: Okay, Yes, my boyfriend and I do have a trip.
Speaker 4: Plan Jaca, Where is it?
Speaker 6: Okay?
Speaker 2: I'm going What you saw was not a trip with my boyfriend though. I'm going on a trip with my boyfriend to Universal and Disney. I'm going on a trip with my friends to Bozeman, monte An.
Speaker 7: God, Bozeman got me, dude, easy. My eyesight's gotten worse.
Speaker 4: So Morgan's not engaged. She's not going to believe their boyfriend. Secondly, getting a private screen, they're both just like aching to find something about you.
Speaker 8: Oh my god, I've never looked at your screen and brought something from looking at your screen.
Speaker 3: That's not true. You literally brought to the screen texting. You were talking about me texting people.
Speaker 8: Yeah, because it just pops up.
Speaker 4: That's still on your screen. I'm going to need to cover your screen.
Speaker 3: I'm going to get one of those dividers that they used to give us in school.
Speaker 7: You guys wouldn't want to know if she was going to.
Speaker 4: Believe if she told us, I don't want to know.
Speaker 8: That's huge.
Speaker 3: I wonder why you were like wanting me to be private about that. And then now I see that, like they think I was getting married.
Speaker 4: There or you're going and it's an engagement something like that.
Speaker 7: Yeah, I really want to know was the dog was going to go to bullies? That's been.
Speaker 10: It's the best bits of the week with Morgan.
Speaker 2: Number two, there was a big debate on the show would you leave your partner for one million dollars? And the guys were not happy with how Amy and I answered this. We were on polar opposite ends of this particular conversation. And I'm curious, would you leave your partner for one million dollars? Regardless of how long you've been with them? So listen to this and then let us know.
Speaker 4: Number five ask people, would you leave your partner for one million dollars? What do you think the percentage of Americans is it?
Speaker 5: Said?
Speaker 4: Yes, I'm scared a million dollars.
Speaker 6: I'm scared.
Speaker 4: Well, should we pull the room lunch box? Did you leave your wife for a million dollars tax free? Sure?
Speaker 6: Okay, hmm, gosh.
Speaker 4: A million dollars there's a lot of money, a million dollars in cash, in briefcases or backpacks your choice.
Speaker 5: Oh that's cool.
Speaker 8: Who I might leave my wife for a million dollars? Yeah, I'd leave for a million in cash, no taxes.
Speaker 4: But taxes are what makes you change your mind?
Speaker 8: Yeah, because then I'm not a millionaire.
Speaker 6: Well, if you spend like a millionaire anymore.
Speaker 8: Yeah, but by the time I spend a dollar, I could have interest earning on that, right, and they're a big interest when you have a lot of money.
Speaker 6: I guess if he adds it with his other money's in the bank.
Speaker 4: So there's one. Yes, Amy, No, I wouldn't leave your dude. You wouldn't leave your dude. You're just dating, You're right, good point.
Speaker 7: Yeah, it's a million dollars.
Speaker 4: A million dollars, So.
Speaker 6: For a million dollars, do you want to meet a risk, a potential future with somebody?
Speaker 4: But no, I didn't.
Speaker 3: Just we've been dating for eight months.
Speaker 7: Exactly, Okay, but million dollars Amy.
Speaker 4: Okay, And then I have to start this million dollars in cash with in backpacks or briefcase.
Speaker 3: Okay.
Speaker 4: Then for Louis luggage and you get hit the luggage.
Speaker 6: Okay. So now because of cash, I have to start this entire process over with somebody else at some point. That's exhausting.
Speaker 4: Yeah, but I mean it's not a millionaire months. Yeah, so eight months for a million.
Speaker 6: Dollar at eight months, how long did it take you to a propose to your now wife over a year, but around the eight around the eight month mark, you knew.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I'm not saying that. I know that's where we're headed.
Speaker 6: But no, I'm just saying I could say theres something to you, and then you would have missed out on your marriage with Caitlin.
Speaker 3: Okay, So would you take the million?
Speaker 4: I'd say it's a bit different, though it would it would have been different. We're already living together, you're married, Well, we're married now.
Speaker 6: Yeah, we'all were living together. I mean COVID happened sort of for so.
Speaker 4: You can make you can make it. Okay, So now, dang low blows.
Speaker 3: Wait, those aren't low blows.
Speaker 4: Like I said, the circumstances were different. Okay, we were living together.
Speaker 3: So that makes your relationship more important.
Speaker 4: No, No, I'm just saying for a million bucks eight eight months.
Speaker 6: With wait, oh, low blows, I'm feeling low blows.
Speaker 4: A man, would you advise Amy to take it?
Speaker 8: I would advise her to take it.
Speaker 7: Amy take the million?
Speaker 3: The odds all and then what you never?
Speaker 4: You never see him again?
Speaker 7: Hey, a lot of fish in them.
Speaker 8: This is not your duke.
Speaker 6: You can tell y'all haven't tried dating out there in your forties, that's correct. Married or divorced with kids, y'all know what it's like.
Speaker 7: Yeah, see, that's where that's where it gets tough for me. The kids, that's the hard part. Like the million dollars for the wife, I feel like it's a no brainer.
Speaker 8: But the kids, right, And that's where I struggled.
Speaker 7: At the kids.
Speaker 5: You still get the kids child support and.
Speaker 4: You have to give none of it up for child support, none of it.
Speaker 3: But you still okay.
Speaker 6: But because of the divorce, he'd have to pay child support from his other income.
Speaker 4: So she doesn't she doesn't know you have the million dollars your wife, so you're divorced. Oh, she doesn't know you have the money. If you're paying child support, it's on the money you're making doing this job.
Speaker 3: He's gonna have to pay all the money too.
Speaker 5: Yeah, and then the kids have to grow up.
Speaker 7: And said, no, dude, I'm gonna say no to the million.
Speaker 5: I thought hard about it.
Speaker 7: Take the kids out, and we've been married for this long almost twenty years.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 3: I mean, guys, y'all sound miserable.
Speaker 8: But the million dollars you had a good run, Eddie, and you can have a recess.
Speaker 4: And apparently, like Amy said, it's very easy to date and you're with kids.
Speaker 3: Yeah, let me tell you, it's a real treat out there.
Speaker 4: So a million dollars, would you leave your partner? Amy says no, says yes. Eddie says, I'm gonna have to say no. Man, I'm gonna say no.
Speaker 8: Can I Morgan? You would no?
Speaker 6: Yeah? No, no, no.
Speaker 3: You do not know the crap that I'm not doing this again.
Speaker 4: I'm bet dollar out.
Speaker 6: Oh my god, boyfriendizing money over relationship.
Speaker 8: It's been three months.
Speaker 6: She feels the month.
Speaker 3: She doesn't want to start this. Sorry, you are money more than a person. I want a person more than I want money.
Speaker 4: I'm looking at data. If it's me, I'm looking at Okay, Have I been in other relationships up to this point? Did I feel the same way? And did it work out? If the answer is no, yes and no, I have and it didn't, I'm gonna probably bet this is going to be the same. I'm going to take the million dollars because that I can keep for sure.
Speaker 6: You can say that about Morgan, but you can't say that about me, because.
Speaker 4: There is no data on you.
Speaker 6: Right, So I'm saying, like, this is my first relationship out of a long term merit yeah, long marriage and it's already lasting eight months.
Speaker 8: And I want to take it back. You're a smart Morgan's idiot now.
Speaker 4: Also, you just one gets the dunt one gets has.
Speaker 8: To be heard.
Speaker 3: No, I think that. Look, y'all are the ones that leave.
Speaker 6: Y'all are the men in the forties, like y'all are an example of what's available out there, Like you know what I'm going.
Speaker 8: Rude, rooted personal?
Speaker 6: Yeah, no, Eddie a fresh star.
Speaker 4: To leave your partner.
Speaker 5: Five million?
Speaker 4: Would you walk?
Speaker 6: My partner might say that feels weird to say my boyfriend.
Speaker 4: My boyfriend feels weird.
Speaker 6: Partner feels weird. Okay, let's call him Alex, Like what do y'all want to call him?
Speaker 4: Because partner boyfriend feels like in your twenties and thirties.
Speaker 6: Okay, so you can have a boyfriend when you're in your forties.
Speaker 4: You have he's in his fifties, right, he's fifty two.
Speaker 8: You don't avoid the question five million.
Speaker 6: I mean he might say, what do you say? I say, take it Amy, No, I don't know.
Speaker 4: Morgan million, okay, but more than five million, so much.
Speaker 3: I don't feel the same way about money as you do. That is the exact point, do you know that? Like a lot of research shows.
Speaker 4: Here with a lot of research.
Speaker 6: Research a finger quoted, but you can google the studies. But like, loneliness is an epidemic and people are dying earlier because they are alone.
Speaker 4: Who says we're going to be all these places with with all that money and meet new people.
Speaker 8: It's only thirty two. It's not like her life's over just five million dollars.
Speaker 4: Studies show that thirty two, your life is just starting, and you can meet all the guys you want.
Speaker 2: No, I can tell you, as someone who's been dating for the last twelve years, that's not how that works.
Speaker 4: And it's also after I'm not going to give you guys mill Oh is a tune change? Will you take five million dollars? No?
Speaker 3: No? But how come you can say you wouldn't.
Speaker 4: Take it, no doubt about it. I wouldn't.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but we're not allowed to say.
Speaker 8: That you're not.
Speaker 4: It's not your husband. He's married married you.
Speaker 3: Just yes, I did just meet him.
Speaker 6: Bobby just admitted it eight months he was already living with his.
Speaker 4: Person five million bucks at eight months, Yeah, probably out, Yeah, anyone, just based off of my history. It never works. So I was like, regardless of how I feel, I'm not going to chase feel because we feel all different ways, all different times. I probably have been like five million bucks.
Speaker 9: Yeah.
Speaker 8: I mean if I was four months in a dating my now wife and you came out fifty, here's a million dollars, I would have been like, what was her name?
Speaker 3: Yeah, well, I guess this just shows how wildly.
Speaker 6: Different we all are. Yeah, that is true, like men versus women.
Speaker 8: Oh, man, I am Morgan.
Speaker 4: You wouldn't leave this dude, You've been dat for four months or five million dollars.
Speaker 8: No, Oh my gosh.
Speaker 2: I am a very optimistic person and it's not insane, Like I I know the.
Speaker 3: Priorities that are important, and I've talked to enough people as dolts.
Speaker 4: You could say that more older women in rich people.
Speaker 2: No, older men and women residents of a senior living who the biggest regrets is relationships and stuff with that.
Speaker 6: No, see, Morgan is their data in the research.
Speaker 7: Right, Oh, she's the research.
Speaker 6: You're going on a garden?
Speaker 4: Yes, so forty three percent of American SOA, they would leave their partner for a million bucks. Almost half.
Speaker 5: I guess that's about right.
Speaker 6: Forty was probably and did we pull if there men or women?
Speaker 4: We didn't. I didn't do the poll at all. I'm reading this from the study Fines website where they say, though, I'm thinking if it's forty three percent, some of those could probably already be in bad relationships anyway.
Speaker 6: Yeah, anyway, that's true.
Speaker 4: Another one is forty eight percent would embarrass themselves on live TV for one million dollars for sure.
Speaker 6: Yeah, like, what's the embarrassing thing?
Speaker 5: Yeah, like what make out your mom?
Speaker 4: Get you make out with your mom?
Speaker 7: Dollars on TV?
Speaker 8: Give me get in your mom?
Speaker 9: Ye?
Speaker 4: No way, you make out with your mom?
Speaker 5: Yeah, that's gross.
Speaker 8: Yeah, it is gross.
Speaker 4: That's why it's called Let me ask you this, how much?
Speaker 8: Did who five million?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 8: Five million?
Speaker 4: If they said five million bucks, and you get to pick either leave your wife or do which you get to pick which one for five million with mom?
Speaker 11: Yeah?
Speaker 8: Pro to do the mom.
Speaker 3: Oh my god, my god, you're let me tell your wife is going to be with you?
Speaker 5: This is terrible.
Speaker 8: Yeah, well, I didn't think that the game that might answer, you wouldn't fringe kiss your mama for million one million?
Speaker 5: No?
Speaker 7: No, definitely the five million options.
Speaker 4: Forty six percent of people would enter a real life version of squid Game for a shot at thirty three million dollars. So squid game is, you go and you compete against these other people, and really, whoever lives gets thirty three mills, but everybody else dies thirty three million. Would you do quid Game lunchbox?
Speaker 8: Not a chance in the world.
Speaker 4: I wouldn't either, Not a chance.
Speaker 8: I mean, there is no way.
Speaker 4: I already won that thing once. It's called Dancing wood Stars are doing it again. Amy, you wouldn't would But thirty three million is a lot of money, I know.
Speaker 8: But I mean, just the one misstep in red Light green Light and I'm I'm out and I can't stop on a dime like I used to be able to Eddie.
Speaker 7: Nah, I don't think I could survive that stuff, like those games, man, I don't think I can play those games and win.
Speaker 4: Okay, for Americans that they would accept ten million dollars even if it meant financially ruining someone else, Oh that's no.
Speaker 8: Problem, now, no problem.
Speaker 5: I'm in.
Speaker 7: Does it say who.
Speaker 8: It doesn't care.
Speaker 5: Who cares.
Speaker 4: They make a point with saying you don't get to pick who.
Speaker 8: That's fine.
Speaker 4: I like it that somebody that you knew in your life was going to be financially run. They wouldn't tell you who.
Speaker 6: So you know them.
Speaker 5: That's fine.
Speaker 8: Maybe a casual acquaintance, you know, it could be exactly.
Speaker 4: It could also be do it could be you your family.
Speaker 5: I don't have any.
Speaker 6: Money, but financially ruining doesn't I mean, it just means what now?
Speaker 4: I wouldn't do that one.
Speaker 5: You wouldn't do it.
Speaker 7: You don't even know who it is.
Speaker 4: I don't need somebody to be punished because I wanted something more.
Speaker 6: But leaving someone for money punishing somebody else.
Speaker 4: Some would argue if I left them, it'd be a win for them, Oh it would be a prize. But all all point was a million bucks for somebody who known for a few months. Morgan, I think we asked the same question.
Speaker 6: I've sur pasted a few months, but okay, it's less than a year.
Speaker 5: Amy.
Speaker 6: Listen, at this point in my life, I'm not going to continue dating somebody that I don't think has potential.
Speaker 5: That you're a millionaire.
Speaker 4: Espe she spends one dollar according to Okay, that's where we that's where we sit on this. Thank you have a buddy for allowing and showing your true callers. Morgan. I can't believe you know what you.
Speaker 3: Guys go in the dating scene.
Speaker 4: Tell me how that is.
Speaker 6: Please, y'all try to date.
Speaker 4: You know, you think it's easier for guys.
Speaker 6: No, I think it also, I don't know what's up with guys in their forties and fifties. But that's rough out there.
Speaker 12: Okay, it's the best bits of the week with Morgan.
Speaker 2: Number two, Lunchbox on a lister out in the wild and we tried to guess who it was.
Speaker 3: We kind of came up with.
Speaker 2: The answer quickly, but Lunchbox nearly gave away way too much information about where this person was, and you know, we did protect that, but he did spot an A lister and then it became a whole discussion did this a lister know who he was?
Speaker 10: Number four?
Speaker 4: Okay, so Lunchbox saw an a lister? Do we want to I want to play the game?
Speaker 5: Yeah? Yeah, okay, we'll.
Speaker 4: Do question yes or no dollar on the line to get for a dollar Yeah, buzzing with your name whenever you have it. Are you sure this is an A lister?
Speaker 8: There is no doubt a lister. We don't have to do this debate like, ah, maybe they were an A lister back in the day, or everybody knows this person a listir.
Speaker 4: Everybody to get for a dollar?
Speaker 5: Yes, no gimmicks right like this.
Speaker 4: I don't know. I don't know the answer, Morgan. Do you want to play? Yeah, get buzz in your name if you do want to guess, but you're out if you miss it, I'll go first. That's the questions. Don't matter the order. Anybody can jump in. Are they in music?
Speaker 8: Yes?
Speaker 5: Amy?
Speaker 6: Is it a guy?
Speaker 4: No, Morgan?
Speaker 3: Are they in country music?
Speaker 8: Yes?
Speaker 4: Trying to guess the A lister that lunchbox saw ran into.
Speaker 8: Yeah, ran into had a conversation with Okay.
Speaker 5: Said it wasn't a guy as a girl.
Speaker 4: We can't go over the closer the again because we're playing against you.
Speaker 5: Oh okay, okay, so this is not a man.
Speaker 7: Did you see this person here in Nashville?
Speaker 8: Yes?
Speaker 4: Have they been on the show before, Yes?
Speaker 6: They married?
Speaker 4: No, okay, I have a guess.
Speaker 5: Already, Go ahead, go if you're ready man, go for it.
Speaker 4: Don't need to go away. Get some more clues here.
Speaker 3: Have they also been an actor?
Speaker 8: Yes?
Speaker 5: M well there goes that married.
Speaker 4: I have not married?
Speaker 5: Not married? Does Bobby talk to this person regularly? Like outside of the show.
Speaker 8: I don't have access to Bobby's phone.
Speaker 4: Call the answer?
Speaker 5: You know the answer.
Speaker 8: I literally have no idea.
Speaker 4: Don't argue with the person who saw the person. He's doing the best he can. Okay, m are they over forty?
Speaker 8: No?
Speaker 6: I kind of want to make a guess.
Speaker 4: You got to give it a run when you had a dollar here?
Speaker 3: Okay, lady Wilson.
Speaker 4: What their name, Bobby, you said, Lady Wilson, good job, you got it. You got a dollar.
Speaker 8: Not only did I see Lady Wilson, but she was with her. Dude. I saw the couple. I mean, they are just like us. They were leaving. I guess what.
Speaker 5: Are you talking about?
Speaker 8: We have to bleep that part out? Why you know better than that?
Speaker 4: I want to bleep that Outki, we have to bleep that out. It's because but did you talk to them?
Speaker 8: It was in a parking garage and they were walking towards me. I had my three kids walking towards them. She looked at me. I looked at her and I go, hey, lady. She goes, I thought that was you.
Speaker 7: How are you?
Speaker 8: And I was like just trying to, you know, wrangle these kids. She goes, yeah, it looks kind of crazy. Have a good day.
Speaker 4: Did she ever say your name? Because that's the thing that I'll do too sometimes, like.
Speaker 8: Bobby would be like, I thought that was you?
Speaker 4: What's up? And then I never actually know who it is. I've done that before.
Speaker 5: That's a great point.
Speaker 4: Yeah, did she ever say your name?
Speaker 5: No? Yeah, she didn't know it was Now.
Speaker 4: Thinking back, do you think she knew it was you?
Speaker 8: Yeah, I mean she was looking at me and we kind of looked at each other, like how do we know each other?
Speaker 7: Was she looking at you like, oh my gosh, that's a fan. He's gonna say something.
Speaker 4: Sayl' always looking at her. She's famous.
Speaker 6: I feel like as many times as she's coming, she knows the lunchbox.
Speaker 4: I mean she said I would say fifty to fifty honestly, because I'm sure she gets at all the time where people are like Laney and she's like, great to see you, because I will never say nice to meet you to anybody ever, because I'm afraid I've met them before. So it's always great to see. There are these little tricks, and she's famous, famous, and if somebody is staring at were walking to her, but she's like, look at you.
Speaker 8: Yeah. I looked at her. She looked at me. She was walking on my left, you know, and and I looked back. I was like, Laney, I may have said Landy Wilson, and she goes, I thought that was you.
Speaker 7: Yeah, she knew.
Speaker 5: I didn't know. She didn't know.
Speaker 8: She didn't know. She didn't know. So we would have stopped and talked and shouted for a while, but the kids were running away in a parking garage. I didn't have time to you know what about her boyfriend?
Speaker 5: Though? She didn't introduce you.
Speaker 6: To her boyfriend.
Speaker 5: Yeah, no, she didn't introduce me.
Speaker 6: Yeah, maybe not. I feel like Landey would be like, oh my gosh, Hey, what's his name?
Speaker 7: Doug?
Speaker 4: Doug? This is lunchbox lunch Hey, Eddie, come on do what he did, like yell my name, like we see each other.
Speaker 7: Go okay, hey Bobby boy, what's up, buddy?
Speaker 5: Yeah, dude, how you been?
Speaker 4: That's how you know? But I know you would do that.
Speaker 7: But if we knew each other, that's how we would talk.
Speaker 4: Right.
Speaker 8: But chr a second, because we're in a dark parking garage.
Speaker 4: How dark did you scare?
Speaker 8: I mean it was daylight, but it was on the bottom floor, so it's kind of dark, and you know, the light he wasn't that great.
Speaker 4: But she can't really tell who it was.
Speaker 8: No, No, she could because she looked at me and I was like, why is this girl looking at me?
Speaker 5: Okay?
Speaker 8: And then I was like, oh, what name? Maybe I said Lady Wilson. She goes, I thought that was you. Why would you say I thought that was you?
Speaker 4: You have to agree that we're you're.
Speaker 8: Slowly I guess I'm now.
Speaker 6: With y'all I was.
Speaker 4: She never said who she thought it was. If she was like, I thought that was you, lunch box.
Speaker 5: I mean.
Speaker 7: Ninety ten, she had no idea who he was.
Speaker 4: I'm eighty eight twelve.
Speaker 8: Now, maybe I didn't hear her say my name because you know, there's three kids and they make a lot of noise. But yeah, Laney Wilson Duck Hodges Boom. First time I've seen Laney in public, and I saw her with her Dude, that's a pretty good spot, and you.
Speaker 4: Rebuilding way too much personal information that we had to beat out.
Speaker 8: I didn't tell you where that's not a point still, or.
Speaker 2: Did her dude introduce like him to you the kids?
Speaker 6: I know?
Speaker 2: Also, then that would have been the way that we would have known for sure that she knew who you were, And obviously she didn't.
Speaker 8: No, No, she knew who I was. She said, I thought that was you, Like that is exactly what she.
Speaker 4: Says, generic dude, A generic statement, that is, especially when someone like her gets approached all the time.
Speaker 8: Yeah, No, Jenia would have been like, oh, it's good to see you.
Speaker 4: Have you ever spent a time with Laney at all ever?
Speaker 8: Yeah?
Speaker 4: Where other than in here when you're on your church just looking at your computer the whole time.
Speaker 8: No, No, I think I've interviewed her on one of those like CMA remotes or whatever or ACM.
Speaker 4: When she's doing one hundred interviews at once.
Speaker 8: Yeah, but I think my interview style is a little different, so it's memorable.
Speaker 4: I mean, I hope she KNOWE was you.
Speaker 8: No, she did, she did.
Speaker 7: She said, I feel like you'd be so easy for her to be like, I thought that was you.
Speaker 8: Lunchbox.
Speaker 4: All right, Hey, hey duck, this is lunchbox. That's like, that's that's the thing that kind of seals it for me, because now I think I'm ninety three seven.
Speaker 7: You're going up pond.
Speaker 5: You're gonna be at one hundred.
Speaker 4: I know because if it were if I were to see let's say I were to see I just.
Speaker 6: Liz Okay, this just popped in my head. I didn't think to bring it up here. But on Saturday, I ran into Karen Fairchild outside of Whole Foods in a clothing store, like, you know, we're all the.
Speaker 4: Shopping strips in a little big town.
Speaker 6: Oh yes, from a little big town.
Speaker 8: What does he have to do with Marshmalls?
Speaker 4: But you can't know her?
Speaker 8: Yeah, she introduced you to your dude, that's true.
Speaker 4: I would say, for example, if I were to see like McKitty, who works in this building I've never hung out with ever. I'd see him occasionally walking around in the building. Our interactions have been limited, but I like him. I don't know him. But if I were to see him like in a parking garage and he were like pointing at me, and I would go like, I thought that was you McKitty, yeah, buddy, just to make yeah, okay, let's pull the let's pull the room. Did Landy Wilson know it was Lunchbox.
Speaker 6: Amy, I thought so, but now I'm thinking not.
Speaker 4: No, Morgan, I don't think so, Eddie. This is very easy. The answer is no, Mike. The answer is no.
Speaker 11: Yeah.
Speaker 4: I'm ninety four six.
Speaker 13: Now, you guys are haters. Have nothing but haters in this building, and not a chance at all. Sorry, dude, it's not about you. It's said I thought that was you.
Speaker 4: That was you, Comma Lunchbox I.
Speaker 8: Because I started going another direction because scattering.
Speaker 4: As soon as she said I thought that, you took off running the other director.
Speaker 8: The kids were scattering, dude, Like, I mean, you got three kids going all directions and it was a stressful situation.
Speaker 4: She didn't make a reference like see you next time I'm in there in the studio or something like that.
Speaker 7: Ah tell Bobby, I said, yeah.
Speaker 4: Like hey, yeah, because like I know, Lanny, like a real person, like real French. She could have said that, how Bobby been treating you any of that?
Speaker 8: Yeah, but she didn't say that.
Speaker 11: She I know that's our point, Ray, I mean, we're one country morning show in town and not correct, thank you. If she doesn't know who he is, she's a get a refresher because she should know the main cast. She shouldn't know, so I would say she definitely knows it's Lunchbox hundred percent.
Speaker 4: But it's just easier not to say somebody's name if you don't know that. If you don't know, you can recognize their family, Like I know that that happens. I know that that could be somewhere. Yeah, okay, well it doesn't matter, but a cool story.
Speaker 7: You know what, that's six percent? It could be that, like, yeah, I do know who that is, but I don't know his name.
Speaker 4: And I'm going to say something that fishes out hopefully another statement that I can figure out who it is. Like if I were her, like, oh I thought that was you. Then you wait and listen to see what they say.
Speaker 8: Yeah yeah, but.
Speaker 6: These three kids were running like I would have loved to stay and talk and miserable for her. The next time she's in, we get to ask her, make it like, we get to be like.
Speaker 8: How do you do that? This is what? This is what you do?
Speaker 6: How do we know?
Speaker 4: Because someone's gonna hear this and tell her. So it's gonna be. But if we were to do it, if she were to come into like five minutes and she's been in a soundproof room, she would sit down. I would say the following, Laney, everybody in the room, have you seen any of us in a garage?
Speaker 8: And if so, win and I'd make her.
Speaker 7: But don't say garage.
Speaker 5: Just say like I.
Speaker 4: Would say garage, and I would say when.
Speaker 7: Because it'll come back.
Speaker 5: You're gonna see in her eyes and be like, oh my gosh, that's him.
Speaker 4: And that's okay, that's okay because we wouldn't know that.
Speaker 6: Okay, this is so immature, But you just text her?
Speaker 4: I do it?
Speaker 5: How what do you get a text?
Speaker 7: I'd rather just wait. No, no, this is my hurt lunch box.
Speaker 4: She knew me.
Speaker 8: She looks right at me.
Speaker 4: Okay, and and I've left and everything that's gonna get back to her though at this because somebody she probably won't hear, but somebody's gonna hear it. Tell her, that's fine, that's fine, that's cool. I tuck good.
Speaker 12: Sorry, Yeah, it's the best bits of the week with Morgan number.
Speaker 2: Two and back to my relationship. Mind you, I didn't bring either of these things up. I didn't even show prep them. I got roasted for bringing my dog on my first vacation with my boyfriend. This happened on part two of the podcast last week, but this week a listener called in to defend me, and it turned into a whole other roast.
Speaker 3: So here you go.
Speaker 7: Number three.
Speaker 4: Let's go over to Lindsay and Alabama, who wants to talk about me giving Morgan a hard time for taking her dog on vacation and going everywhere with a dog and her new boyfriend. Which I don't feel like I was that harsh. Just had a couple of questions, but Lindsay, go ahead.
Speaker 14: Hey, hey everybody, good morning studio. I just wanted to comment about that, like you said, with Morgan. Huge fan of Morgan by the way, Hey Morgan, Hello, I just wanted to event you have not a lot of room to talk, Bobby, considering Dusty used to sleep in your bed, you used to take him everywhere, and you've even dedicated a book to him.
Speaker 4: So there's that that's true. I am a dog lover. I've always loved my dogs to no end. I'm probably the biggest dog lover in the whole world, the world's ever seen. However, I never took the dog any dog on vacation because I felt like I was still weird taking dogs into places too. And then if I was dating something like my wife and I, we won vacation early on, we're just dating. I didn't grab Stanley and be like, let's let's all go.
Speaker 3: But you didn't do a road trip.
Speaker 4: Yeah we did. We did road trips a couple. Yeah, you can only you can only road trip because it was COVID. We can get on a plane.
Speaker 6: Did you have a key little stroller though, because maybe if you had one of those.
Speaker 4: We got one of those later, and we only did it like once because so al Dean walk on with one and then Stanley hated it. Oh, And I wasn't even that harsh. I was just like, dang, that boyfriend first waken with his girlfriend and the dog is everywhere with it. That would be tough, And be honest, that would be tough. I would find people to watch the dog, watch Dusty or Stanley at home while we were gone, that's all.
Speaker 6: I don't think it seems that tough, Morgan.
Speaker 3: But it's really not.
Speaker 2: And I also don't see what the big deal is because I've traveled with Remy so many times. This is not new, like she's got on so many vacations with me with you, and so this is.
Speaker 4: Very shouting out with the new boyfriend. All of a sudden, he's going on his first trip with his girlfriend and she's bringing a dog everything.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and he has a zero issue with that. He loved that.
Speaker 6: Okay, But Morgan, they might be honest something. They're all guys and they all feel this way. But we the girls, we don't feel this way.
Speaker 4: And I would have acted like I loved it if I was with my new girlfriend, I'd been like, I love it. If you yeah, I'd have been like, I'm totally in bring that little dog.
Speaker 12: Yeah.
Speaker 3: But you guys aren't like.
Speaker 2: Him, like I'm not dating you guys, Like you guys are different than him for a reason, Like he is a very massive dog lover exactly in the same capacity that I am.
Speaker 8: So were dog lovers.
Speaker 4: It's crazy, said I.
Speaker 2: Said, in the same way that I am, which means I am. I love bringing her along. She goes a lot of places with me, and he feels the same way.
Speaker 4: Lindsay said it best here on the call. I dedicated a book to my dog. You did I When I toured and he was older, I got a tour bus that could have the dog. But also on the first time that I went on a trip, like with my girlfriend, then fiance, then wife, I didn't take the dog everywhere we went.
Speaker 2: But that's your prerogative, and this is my prerogative, and this is what I chose.
Speaker 6: And he.
Speaker 4: Okay, this is what I would say. I would bet he didn't really love it. I bet he was like, Okay, that's fine.
Speaker 3: No, he used to take trips with his dog all the.
Speaker 4: Time, remember.
Speaker 8: Walks with him.
Speaker 4: That's true. She absolutely could be telling the truth. I'm just saying that seemed a bit weird. I'm not even arguing that he's not like that. I just said if I were dating somebody and they were like, let's go to occasion, I'm taking my dog everywhere we go, I'd be like, dang, really, can't you leave that thing at home for a couple of days? Like I did not love my dog, you know what I mean.
Speaker 3: But that's you, that's not him.
Speaker 4: But also, he's not dating I know, but if I was dating, said we're gonna take it everywhere I'd be like, I'd be like, yeah, you can do that, but inside I'd be like, do we have to on our first trip? Guys? You know I'm you know, I'm right you guys.
Speaker 2: Again, that's you guys, and that's your guys choice.
Speaker 4: You have two and a half dog lovers here.
Speaker 2: Okay, I hear you, but like again, I feel like I am on the extreme side of animal lovers and the way that I am, he matches my energy in that.
Speaker 3: So that's believe live in the.
Speaker 8: Hotel room for one dinner, not even single dinner is banana.
Speaker 2: First of all, a lot of airbnbs actually don't allow you to do that anymore, so that's not really an option.
Speaker 4: Yes, yeah, but they're not monitoring you inside the house.
Speaker 2: If you get caught doing it, you either get kicked out or you get fine.
Speaker 3: So it's just not worth it.
Speaker 2: And second of all, like I asked him, I repeatedly was like, are you good with this? I made sure on multiple accounts that he was okay with everything that was happening, and not once did he ever be like I'm a little no.
Speaker 3: Every time he was excited about it.
Speaker 7: We agree that he would never say that.
Speaker 5: He never would say, right, okay.
Speaker 4: But we're dudes. We know how dudes operate. When it's like new relationship.
Speaker 7: And a road trip with my girl first time.
Speaker 3: Maybe what if A way to test it out is.
Speaker 4: I don't even like be an anti dog. I'm the most dog person in the world. I just think I don't think you'll like that right now?
Speaker 3: Well, I don't know.
Speaker 4: About the dog, not about the dog. It could have been a cat raccoy could yes, yes, it could have been what if?
Speaker 3: What if?
Speaker 11: More?
Speaker 7: Dad Alama?
Speaker 8: Yes?
Speaker 7: Anything? Okay?
Speaker 3: What if she brings up to him another.
Speaker 4: Trip he's with a dog. At this point, he's he's still going to say.
Speaker 7: Yes, he has to know because he's been also.
Speaker 2: Have another trip plan that doesn't have roomy coming like, I don't know there is.
Speaker 3: Guys, No, And you are roasting me again. You're like, do you go that hard? You are going hard?
Speaker 8: You are Lindsey stirred this pot.
Speaker 4: Lindsay, how do you feel about yourself?
Speaker 14: Well, I think you'll need billy girl.
Speaker 4: You triggered me, Lindsay, you know it's true.
Speaker 14: Yeah, yeah, but you.
Speaker 4: Did do that with us, So I did, and I took him a lot of places. But when it was like first trip or Stanley first trip.
Speaker 8: You know, I got somebody to watch the dog.
Speaker 4: But but you know what, Morgan's not dating me. She's not dating Lunchbox, she's not dating.
Speaker 5: Eddy, She's not for for a reason.
Speaker 4: For a reason.
Speaker 8: Yeah, and there's I think maybe stemming some.
Speaker 4: Of her anger that she wanted to date. Fair enough, fair enough, Lindsey, thank you for the call, and thank you for stirring up all this mess this morning.
Speaker 14: You're oh, you're welcome anytime.
Speaker 4: We don't mind. We actually like the messbian stirred up. It's fun. Okay, lindsay, have a great day. And I still I feel the same way. You're never going to convince me that the dudees like, yeah, go ahead, bring your dog in, let's do it, and let's bucks has a point you leave it back when you got to Roots Cris once.
Speaker 8: I mean, I one meal.
Speaker 4: I don't know.
Speaker 6: I don't really think it's that big of a deal.
Speaker 3: I think you guys have.
Speaker 6: Like a lot of fun.
Speaker 7: Have you ever taken a dog on a trip like with you just you're a dude?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 11: Never.
Speaker 6: But I would say that I'm different than Morgan, and I don't have a tiny dog. I have bigger dogs and my dog isn't. Yes, it does absolutely a matters the size of the dog. I guarantee you your trip would not have been easy if they had a huge.
Speaker 4: But she was still taking to the dogs. If she's taken the dog would have gone with them regardless. He would have insisted on it. He would have fodder over it. Done.
Speaker 10: It's the best bits of the week With Morgan.
Speaker 2: Number two, we did another random letter draft and these drops are getting more interested by the day because I don't know if you've ever attempted to come up up with things that start with a letter on the spot that are.
Speaker 3: Actually cool, but it's really hard.
Speaker 2: So if you're even hard time for our answers, just know there's no planning that went into this, and sometimes your brain just does not work in the way you want it to.
Speaker 4: Number two, we're going to do a draft awesome things that start with but we don't know what the letter is. So Eddie's out. You finished last on the last one. How you had apple pie? I'll pack as an Applebee's. We did a your last Amy's back in back. Wow, So we're gonna draft. We don't know what the letter is, but it's gonna be awesome. Things that start with go ahead. The letter is it is pue. You gotta be clean, you gotta be clean, Okay. Awesome thing, awesome things. I'm one, Amy's to raise, three lunchboxes, four Morgans, five, just seven okay, Amy's first dang? Okay, so awesome Things that start with the letter P. Amy. We're gonna everybody take fifteen seconds for Amy's first round pick. It's tough and you're on the clock. Fifteen seconds. Awesome things that start with P Yeah, five seconds, Amy, Okay, whenever you're ready, you have first pick.
Speaker 6: No, I could have swore you said that. Okay, man, go ahead, peanut butter cups.
Speaker 4: Oh good, Amy goes with peanut butter cups. Raymundo.
Speaker 11: I could make my wife really happy and pick my cat Piper.
Speaker 4: But I'm not gonna do that. Okay, So.
Speaker 5: I just had it.
Speaker 4: No googling.
Speaker 5: Oh how much time as Yeah?
Speaker 4: Now, I'm sorry.
Speaker 11: I'm gonna eliminate a lot of people, but give me the Porsche.
Speaker 4: Oh it's good. Awesome things to start with pee. You going with Porsche. I'm gonna eliminate the middle.
Speaker 8: Class and lower class.
Speaker 4: No, I think people can want that and they still like it. Yeah, lunchbox, Yeah, you know where I'm going.
Speaker 8: Everybody loves it. Give me puppies.
Speaker 4: Puppies is good.
Speaker 5: Not where I thought he was going.
Speaker 4: Well, I knew where he couldn't go.
Speaker 8: I can't go there. I wanted to go there, Morgan.
Speaker 4: Awesome things to start with the letter.
Speaker 2: P Yeah, okay, Pineapple.
Speaker 7: That's a good one. Pineapple is delicious.
Speaker 4: I'm gonna go with my first round. Pick popsicles good, that's good. I don't think anybody's gonna pick a popsicle over a Porsche, but I think pretty much everybody loves a popsicle. So round one, Amy, Peanut, butter cups, Raymundo, Porsche, lunchbox, puppies. That's a good one, Morgan. Pineapple and meat popsicles. Awesome things that start with pee. Well, it's a tough letter, huh. Octually, when it's thrown at check, you can't really look stuff up. How about Patrick Mahomes.
Speaker 8: I'm bad, not bad.
Speaker 5: Dang, got a demo for that.
Speaker 8: Okay. Now I gotta think of athlete names or celebrities.
Speaker 4: So I have popsicles and Patrick Mahomes. Okay, Morgan. Awesome things to start.
Speaker 5: With, Pea.
Speaker 2: This is for all the dads and grandpa's out there.
Speaker 3: I'm going papas.
Speaker 4: Papas is good. Oh that's good. Lunchbox man.
Speaker 8: You know what up when I wake up? I want to eat this pancakes.
Speaker 4: That's a good one. That's a good every time. That's a good one.
Speaker 5: Good job, unchal Ray.
Speaker 4: Hopefully this takes people's mind somewhere else. Palm trees, palm tree, ohod good, raise a strong portion palm trees, living that good life. Amy, you have peanut butter cups. What do you add into it?
Speaker 3: Pizza?
Speaker 7: Oh? One one.
Speaker 4: If we had time to think about it, I think we all said pizza. That's a great god. Oh man, wow, okay, we have one more pick. Amy, So you have peanut butter Pizza is so good. That pressure of getting the letter and having to come up with it, really that adds a whole new stank to you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 5: Oh yeah, exactly what you're saying.
Speaker 4: Amy. You have peanut butter cups and you have pizza. You got one more pick? Go ahead, first round, first pick, a third round.
Speaker 6: I'm thinking.
Speaker 4: It might be poop if she doesn't go in fifteen seconds. It also starts. Oh okay, fifteen seconds starts now.
Speaker 3: Okay, p f Chang's good.
Speaker 4: That's good. That's good, Raymond. Now give me the entire Catholic population.
Speaker 8: Pope, Oh, Pope, solid, that's really good, solid.
Speaker 4: Okay, Raymond? Who has Porsche, palm trees and the Pope?
Speaker 5: About the variety?
Speaker 4: Lunchbox? You have puppies and pancakes.
Speaker 8: Yeah, and the last thing I'm gonna close it off a nightcap. I'm gonna head to all the parties. I like parties.
Speaker 5: Parties.
Speaker 6: Okay, Yeah, parties are fun.
Speaker 5: They're awesome.
Speaker 15: More again, I'm not doing well over here. You have Pineapple, and I'm not doing well, sang.
Speaker 8: I know you can go with.
Speaker 9: Lunchbocks.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna go Pinterest.
Speaker 3: That's where I get all my my recipes.
Speaker 5: That's last place. Yeah.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you guys said that last time. I got second place. So I'm just gonna say that.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, RAYMONDA won the last one, by the way, won I have popsicles and Patrick Mahomes.
Speaker 3: I don't know that sounds like last place to be.
Speaker 4: It does sound like last the last pick. I'll let you guys know what some of my thoughts are. Come on, because nobody could take it, and you don't have to give me an indicator, but I would go. I went to people first proper name, so i'd post Malone. Oh, I picked Patrick Mahomes over post Malone, but I still might east post Malone. Also have cool days awesome, also have popcorn.
Speaker 7: Oh, dude, that's still on the board.
Speaker 4: Popcorn popcorn.
Speaker 8: Let me tell you who. You should definitely listen.
Speaker 4: To his eddie why because he's out.
Speaker 7: Yeah, but a was tough.
Speaker 5: Dude.
Speaker 7: Come on, we all had apple, you.
Speaker 8: Had apple, take down pack it.
Speaker 7: How did lunch both win with apple sauce?
Speaker 4: He finished that, Yeah, but he still didn't finish last. Go ahead body.
Speaker 6: In this case, poop for you actually isn't bad, I know, because you gotta love it when you yeah.
Speaker 4: With stummy issues. I'm gonna go. I'm gonna go with I'm not gonna go with post Maolon because already have a person. It's they're gonna be popcorn or pool days, and I think I'm gonna go with popcorn out of boy.
Speaker 6: That's smart.
Speaker 15: Okay.
Speaker 4: I don't know if I'm gonna win this one, but I feel like I'm solidly in the middle. Here's everybody's teams. Go vote, Bobby Bones dot com. Amy has peanut butter cups, pizza and pf Changs. That's a good team.
Speaker 7: Thanks.
Speaker 4: Raymondo has Porsche, Palm trees and Pope. That's good.
Speaker 8: That's really good.
Speaker 4: Pope Lunchbox has puppies, pancakes. Fell off a little bit with parties, but the first two were really solid.
Speaker 8: Birthday parties, graduation parties, wedding parties. I mean there's parties all the time.
Speaker 4: Absolutely. Morgan has pineapples, papas and pinterest. Like, do you want to go and bow out for next week?
Speaker 2: Or I think I'm going to lose every time I call him Dad, You know what I mean, Papa's out there.
Speaker 3: You don't have grin kids, Papa John.
Speaker 4: And Papa John.
Speaker 5: Papa John.
Speaker 4: I have popsicles patch on my homes and popcorn. So go vote and we'll have a winner tomorrow or so Bobby Bones dot com. Good job everybody.
Speaker 10: It's the best bits of the week with Morgan. Number two.
Speaker 2: Amy took her daughter to the act test and something crazy happened and she was mistaken for something and it turned into a whole situation.
Speaker 3: But it's kind of a huge.
Speaker 4: Compliment Number one, right, Amy, tell them what happened.
Speaker 6: So I took my daughter to her ACT testing. You have to walk in register. They're very secure there. You have to have ID all the things. Well, I'm walking up. My daughter is a few steps behind me, and when I walk up, they asked me for my ID because they think I want.
Speaker 3: To register to take the ACT.
Speaker 6: And the steps up beside me and they realized that I'm with her, and they were like, oh, we thought you were here to take the test.
Speaker 3: And I was like, why'd you say?
Speaker 4: Okay?
Speaker 5: Fuck bones? Come on?
Speaker 6: They thought I was They thought I was a high school thought she was a high school student.
Speaker 3: Maybe their visions a little off.
Speaker 4: I was walking up, you make your movement blurred.
Speaker 3: They're kind of, you know, just sort of probably in the routine. Oh I d please. But then when my daughter stepped up beside me, they did say.
Speaker 6: Oh my gosh, we thought you were the one here to take the test. It's your daughter. And I was like yeah, and I was like, hey, babe, get out your ID. And then my daughter's rolled her eyes and I was like, they thought they thought I was here.
Speaker 3: To take it.
Speaker 6: So that felt good.
Speaker 7: You know when you like see like a mother and daughter together and you make the joke like, oh, is that your sister?
Speaker 5: That's kind of what they're doing here right.
Speaker 6: No, they didn't realize because obviously a lot not a lot of people think that my daughter is with me if she's not standing right next to me, because I my daughter is Haitian, I adopted her, she's luck, I'm white. And then when they see us interact and we're together, like oh, okay, y'all are.
Speaker 4: Together, they probably thought it was just too eighty year olds walking up those friends make you feel good?
Speaker 3: Sure did.
Speaker 6: Stop, yes, but I mean are wearing I had on. I felt like got on a very mom outfit. But it was, you know, the little tennis skirt. I guess some of the teens wear.
Speaker 3: That with a little workout top.
Speaker 6: There was sort of like a crapi ish top, but not much of my midde of showing and tennis shoes.
Speaker 4: I was going to go, that's a mid showing.
Speaker 6: A little a little because I was going to go hike after in the way the shirt, but I mean I normally try to pull it down so that it doesn't show. But I don't know if when I was walking up it showed a little bit. Maybe they thought I was younger because of that.
Speaker 3: I don't know.
Speaker 4: You know what, take it, put in your pocket. That's right, feel good about it, Feel good about it. Move on. That's pretty funny.
Speaker 6: Though it was. So that's my story.
Speaker 4: Speaking of your daughter taking the act. Here's a voicemail we got go.
Speaker 10: Ahead morning studio.
Speaker 9: So I was just listening to the podcast and I heard Amy talking about the Shire having to take the SAT, and I thought it would be really fun if you guys in the studio could take a practice SAT and see how everybody does love the show.
Speaker 8: We're good, we'll past.
Speaker 6: There's like it's a I don't want to feel bad about that's hours.
Speaker 8: No, that was like hours worth of material.
Speaker 4: No, no, practice one's not you could do it in twenty minutes.
Speaker 6: Okay, it still sounds pretty terrible.
Speaker 4: Yeah, but when are the challenges not terrible?
Speaker 6: I did when when the woman did say, oh, I thought you were here to take the ACD and I was like, oh no, I'm her mom, And I said, you know, but I have thought about what it would be like to take it now since I haven't taken it in twenty six years more.
Speaker 3: I never even took the ACT. I only that's what you should take.
Speaker 4: Then that's why.
Speaker 6: No.
Speaker 4: But then would you see if you can find like an abbreviated ACT.
Speaker 6: No, no, no, I looked at my daughter's samples. No, none of it looked. No, it's terrible. It's terrible. That's what I even said her. I said, I thought about it, but then I'm like, nah, that seems and she goes, yeah, same. Nobody, nobody wants to take it.
Speaker 4: Here's I know, but that's just you. That's the exact reason we should do.
Speaker 6: You got you're good at standardized test, you got high scores.
Speaker 3: We did it.
Speaker 4: We did not, But I think you're so much smarter now.
Speaker 3: We are, But we don't want to.
Speaker 4: Take that street.
Speaker 5: Smarter but smarter.
Speaker 4: I mean I think that I'm gonna see if we can find an abbreviated test. No, and then we'll see what happens.
Speaker 3: I'm gonna be sick that day.
Speaker 4: You never know what it's going to be. You never know when that when the prompter will show up to promptest, proctor whatever it is. No, no, prompt See, I'm going to terrible.
Speaker 7: I didn't know.
Speaker 4: Procter and prompter. We'll take a look. If we can find a quick one. We may have put it on the will of punishment.
Speaker 5: Oh one person.
Speaker 4: If someone has to take it, we'll spin the will. And if you don't get a certain score, you penalize that way. You know you can't.
Speaker 6: It's terrible, dude, you can't punish us by score.
Speaker 4: I can punish me too. I'd be a part of it too.
Speaker 5: You wouldn't have a bad score.
Speaker 4: We don't know that. I just said, proct prompter. Another difference. You see anything, Mike, see one that's two hours and twenty five minutes.
Speaker 8: Larious, larious.
Speaker 6: So Eddie and I have diagnosed dyslexia, and therefore we would need extra time and the state would give it to us.
Speaker 4: Instead of doing the show in the room. Then you could go on work while the show happens. You're still doing your work while the show happens. Or we could do just the math for thirty five.
Speaker 8: Minutes, a new section.
Speaker 4: No, I'm telling you might get a scholarship. You think about that, guys, and we go to school.
Speaker 10: It's the best bits of the week with Morgan number two.
Speaker 2: That's it for me this weekend. Friends, I hope you're having a great weekend, Stay safe, have fun. Check out Part one, Part three this weekend. If you've already done that, you can go listen to my podcast. Take this personally. I had on Stephanie Adler this past week and we're talking about what.
Speaker 3: You believe is healthy may not actually be healthy.
Speaker 2: And I had a lot of mind blown moments during this whole conversation. And go subscribe on our you Tube page at Bobby Bone Show because starting this coming Friday, Eddie's Hot Dog Challenge starts.
Speaker 3: He will be live streaming.
Speaker 2: Exclusively on there. You can see the whole thing go down. So go subscribe. And that is all for me today, by friends.
Speaker 1: That's the best bits of the week with Morgan. Thanks for listening. Be sure to check out the other two parts this weekend. Go follow the show on all social platforms Bobby.
Speaker 3: Bone Show and follow
Speaker 1: Ed Webgirl Morgan to submit your listener questions for next week's episode.