Speaker 1: What the fuck is that? It's the Turkey, baby, Yeah, it's fucking Anthony the Turkey.
Speaker 2: Fok, sir, How stoked are you that Julio Jones is on your team?
Speaker 1: Quent Nelson perfect timing out of the ad to sleep over that night.
Speaker 3: At the end, we did sleep over and I never heard from Q again.
Speaker 1: Me tailoring and que lay in bed. You got a kind of jealous.
Speaker 3: There's no worse feeling being a friend of Taylor's. Quit and get an invite to your wedding.
Speaker 1: He didn't.
Speaker 4: I called all my closest friends about that. Well, that's why you didn't get a call.
Speaker 2: How long do you think you can last in a ring with Floyd Mayweather?
Speaker 1: Eight rounds with Floyd Medweather is not hard to last.
Speaker 3: It's kind of spooky outside.
Speaker 1: Hey, boss, I don't know what the fuck. I don't know, like if you can hear me, But what are we rolling or what? Listen? I'm sharing, boss, I'm sharing your contact with talents you might roll by. She wants to see the newt spot. So do you want to go first? Do you want me to go first? I had a couple of things on my chest that to talk about.
Speaker 2: But if you want to go, oh, we need to presented by Chevy, like, let's get all that out of the way.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I know, but I feel like we always do that a couple of minutes in.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but since we're starting at the top and you feel like you have some things you need to talk.
Speaker 1: Right, you know what I mean?
Speaker 3: It could take twenty No.
Speaker 1: You're right, it could it. It could take the whole entire hour.
Speaker 2: Welcome to the Bus with the Boys, brought to you by Chevy. Chevy specifically the Silverado.
Speaker 1: The Silverado.
Speaker 3: How sexy are those things on the highway?
Speaker 1: Dude? Those things? I'm not joking. I go from six to midnight every single time I see them things. Dude, my pants get a little more tight because they're gorgeous. They are, I see them, not the people in them, because you know, they're durable, They're reliable, dependable, just like the vehicle that they're driving. Yeah. But when I see that vehicle, I'm like, I don't have this a better looking car on the road vehicle.
Speaker 3: Did you know it's the strongest, most advanced Silverado to date.
Speaker 1: The only way I know that is because every week we do the ads that I'm not gonna lie to our people, but like, it's nice to know that. It's nice to hear that consistency, because that's what Silverado is, right, They're just consistent. And would you would you say? Would you say?
Speaker 2: It's a mixture of the design being big, bold, commanding, looking great, also these addies that just put into your brain that you just see more of them now.
Speaker 1: Dude, I'm an interception. I feel like Leonardo DiCaprio is driving every single Chevrolet because I have been inception. I feel like I went into a dream within a dream within a dream, and I woke up and all I'm seeing is the most affordable, dependable, reliable, reliable vehicle on the road.
Speaker 2: And I'm sure in each dream, uh, Leo is tailgating, he's hauling. In a different dream, he's towing, he's off roading. Another it's moving day. He doesn't want to do moving day, so he's like, hey, Taylor, you're in this dream going take care of a movie today, road trips.
Speaker 3: I'm sure he's doing it all in those dreams.
Speaker 1: Well, it's he's just doing the things that people in Silverado's do, right, And that's how you inception somebody. You're consistent, you're durable, you get after it, and those are the things you do. The tailgates, which I know we have a lot of fun tailgates coming up this year. Yes, a lot of fun tail gates coming up this year. But Chevy, listen, you guys are killing it. You're design it's I don't know if this is contradicting myself, but it's like bold and beautiful but sleek at the same time, sleeking, like you know, it feels like it's also in shape. It's not just the big blockie truck. Yeah, you can tell that the truck's.
Speaker 2: Been working out. Yeah, that you're putting down I like that. Be like Leo in one of the dreams to go to a Chevy dealership near you. He said, Hey, the boy sent me gets dressed in a Silverado. Fourth of July is coming up. The slogan we've been using lass is experienced the US of A and a sexy Chevrolet.
Speaker 1: Wow did you write that?
Speaker 4: No?
Speaker 3: Every time we do this, I'm like, no, this is it on the thing.
Speaker 4: No.
Speaker 2: Remember I heard like the rhyme the rhyme sales pitch last time Dave was on. We talked to Ice that I learned it on a master Class. That's when we got into the whole master classy.
Speaker 3: They didn't like that nobody. Yeah, yeah, he doesn't trust you. Yeah, I guess not.
Speaker 2: But that's kind of how I came up with that little the US of A and A Chevrolet because I heard it on that master Class.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's solid. We need to use that.
Speaker 1: I think we've done it. Did we do it? We did it?
Speaker 3: Now we can.
Speaker 1: That makes me really happy because here here's the deal people. I don't know if we should tell them this or not, but there's no guests today. It's just it's just the boys today. And I also feel like we've had a couple of big weeks. We had El Presidente on, yeah, and then we had Johnny football and also with Mike just Mike. You know, he doesn't go by Mike stud anymore. Doesn't know. Yeah, It's like it's like, uh or Oprah, well you know Oprah's last name. But Madonna, right, Madonna? You have those big guys on a lot of people want to come and see what the boys are all about. Now we're just seeing how many tiers we got going on here, right. We know those tier ones are solid, and I bet you some of those Tier twos have become tier ones, and I bet you tier threes have maybe snuck into the tier twos.
Speaker 3: The Tears understand the game.
Speaker 1: Yeah, they know the game within the game.
Speaker 3: And now they're understanding.
Speaker 2: Oh, there's new audience coming, new audiences coming to see the boys. As a tier three, I need to pick up my I need to pick it up a little bit. And this is the way I kind of seem like a Tier one. But I'm still like, not fully, it's all good. But we got new.
Speaker 1: We do, we got we have a whole new It's kind of a beautiful thing and I love it. Yeah.
Speaker 3: For those who don't know, I'm Will Compton. This is Tailor Once.
Speaker 1: It's nice to meet you, guys. I h I don't know. I guess I'm married. I have two kids. I met Will two years ago and and it was love at first sight?
Speaker 3: Was it too?
Speaker 2: It was two years ago, three years ago, twenty nineteen, I was on It was almost been three years now, yeah, eighteen, it's been three years.
Speaker 1: It's four years.
Speaker 2: Our anniversary has been somewhere around here. Wow at the universary, man, remember the sword game we played? Yeah, anyway, that's.
Speaker 1: A tough way to start that there was That's a weird transition.
Speaker 3: For us, for sure.
Speaker 1: That was a weird transition. Yeah. The Sword Game, it was what was like hunger games, zombie game kind of thing. Basically, you've broke up.
Speaker 3: They wanted to pick up the vibes.
Speaker 1: Are wanted to pick up the vibes, and and we came up with the game did we come up? But we came up with that game that was all us. Hey, hats off to us, and the game went well, and then your boy went into a holdout because I had to do contract stuff in the game from you fell apart.
Speaker 3: True, Yeah, it's true, because.
Speaker 1: Well buddy had to get paid because my own in the in the Sword game.
Speaker 2: So what happened is you have these like foam swords, bought them off for the entire team. You bring it in, You bring them in, you find a partner, and you each get a sword. Now the facility is off limits. This is basically like a survival game. You and your teammate Taylor and I were teammates. Once you leave the premise of the building, because once you're at work, you're at work. But once you leave the premise premise, the premise premise.
Speaker 3: The premise is of the building. It's free game.
Speaker 2: Once you get touched, once you get tagged with the sword killed, you're out. You got to record it too, So if Taylor's like, I'm gonna take somebody out, I gotta make sure it's on video, because when it's its own video, you seen it in the varabel, You send it in a stretch. You let them know that this guy's eliminated. You go off eliminations. The next day. You try to be the last man standing.
Speaker 1: Last man's saying, you got a nice little prize. I think it was like a cash prize, I think so, and some Titan swag, which I don't know why anybody on the team. That game is fun. That game was fun. It was a really good time. I just think it kind of died out because we started the game and then kind of I like just kind of dipped.
Speaker 2: And it dies out because there's only like at first, it's like ninety people. I was stay at the hotel, remember, and I was like locked in my room and I.
Speaker 1: Was like, hey, that was the absolute war zone. Yeah.
Speaker 2: I was like, hey, I'm in the hotel. There's a lot of us in here, and I need you to come pick me up. I jump in the back of your tailgate. Guys are trying to.
Speaker 1: People will be chasing you as you'd be coming out to the car.
Speaker 2: I didn't Ben Jones put find my find my iPhone, find your location.
Speaker 1: He shared his location on my phone always it was stocking my house for the time game I was. I was driving, He's like, why are you driving by this place? Why? I'm like, how the fuck does he know where I'm at?
Speaker 2: We're like driving around by a dunkin Donuts. He's like, I see you're over there by the dunkin Donuts.
Speaker 1: Do you know that?
Speaker 2: Bro? We're calling tailing, like, hey, check out side, make sure anywhere else.
Speaker 1: Actually, for those of you who don't know, like when when you get in as a free agent or I don't know if Julio would be like a guy in Springfield sweets, he probably has a spot already. He probably already got his spot, you know what I'm saying. But if you if you're like a free agent signing or a rookie, you start in the spring Hill suite without what it was candle Wood candle Wood, and everybody's there, like you kind of just put everybody in there and it's nice. It's like it's like the dorms all over again. Yeah, it's kind of a nice little deal. When I was a rookie, it was the Millennium Maxwell House. I listen, I don't want to talk trash about Millennium Waxwell House, but like three guys got bed bugs, so there's it says a lot, right, And they have like comic con things there, which you're like, what am I attracted to this Pikachu? Am I not attracted? Like what are we doing? Like what? I never looked at Pikachu in a sexual manner, but because you're wearing the skirt, I feel like I have to now, you know what I'm saying. So you get a deal with that while you're also doing O tas and trying to learn a playbook. So who would have thought sexual Pikachu's would come up on the show, But that is, uh, everyone gets the other. It's kind a nice little team bonding thing.
Speaker 5: Though.
Speaker 1: I don't know if you hung out the rookies quite a bit, but I know Splaine was out there. The legend of Splaine with Shawn was out there.
Speaker 3: I mean camp was in the Hotel Autician.
Speaker 1: Yeah, So here's the things I wanted to get off my chest, truly is. So I'm driving here today and I'm kind of I'm kind of hyped up. For those of you who don't know the bus, those newcomers that maybe just followed us, the bus is now moved locations, all right. We were behind an abandoned church in a shed.
Speaker 3: Before that, we were in a gravel parking lot, just sitting at our back.
Speaker 1: Very hills have iesy, you know what I'm saying, Like you didn't know what was coming out of those bushes. I know one time in late July, we were filming Spootober episodes and this homeless guy came out of nowhere and started talking to us about a bunch of shit.
Speaker 2: Like it was.
Speaker 1: It was very like I'm probably gonna die soon vibe right like you had that had that that kind of vibe. So we finally get out of there. We come to this warehouse and the warehouse is great. I'm told there's gonna be ac I'm told the bus is gonna be nice and cool. I'm excited for everything to be exactly the way it was when we're back on the show and you can see us and it kind of looks similar. You're like, well, it's a little more cleaner. In the back there they have that really shitty Chevrolet sign that needs to get changed out.
Speaker 3: A sign.
Speaker 2: The last thing on you saw the barstow when it got broke during the move. It was stroken during the move.
Speaker 1: So that's why you see the That's as much of a filling as you can possibly put because you got two beauties right here them this piece of shit. I mean, I love what it stands for, right that thing, you know what it is exactly what a Chevy is, except for the beauty. It's reliable, it's durable, it's dependable. That thanks man. That's a launch pail sign. Absolutely. Yeah. Throw it around a little bit, play some ball with it, don't know, use it as a bat if you're playing dizzy bet or something with the boys. Put it back up. It's still gonna work.
Speaker 2: At least you got the nice knee on behind you. Like, my frame's gonna look a little dull, you know what I mean.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but you have this teeth.
Speaker 3: Yeah, so it's a it's a win. It brings a little more focus on the teeth, right.
Speaker 1: Duller background, vibrant teeth pop out. Yeah, so I get here, I'm really excited. I see JP, who's just silver spooned ass, like he's he hasn't gone through the ship with us.
Speaker 3: He hasn't been.
Speaker 1: He just got here. He's a great guy, seems awesome. But I'll be honest with you, like has no idea the trials and tribulations that we've been through.
Speaker 3: Zero pull up.
Speaker 1: Bloss is standing there. You know, you just look at him. You can just tell his thing about blowing Nick Bosa in the forty nine ers. But he's he's somewhat present, he's somewhat president. He's there. He starts clapping, I can hear me, and so he's like, he gets all excited, right, he's he's all me and will pull up at the similar times. But yeah, I give him the coffee because usually Wills the coffee guy, but I brought the coffees this time. We start we Bloss is all excited, right, He's like a dog wagon. Said, day, I gotta show you guys this. So we already seen pictures of it. But he started setting up the production stuff outside the bus outside and to the right. So if I if you're looking at me, it's at your six. If it's in the middle front, it's your six, and then that would be seven, right, seven o'clock, and yeah, you're seven o'clock. I thought it'd be a great idea. There's a lot of opportunity with as much openness we have there. It just looks lazy now. It doesn't look like we have a full production crew. I don't know what.
Speaker 3: It looks really clean.
Speaker 1: And like the way Alex is sitting is really pissing me off. The way he's just kind of laid back his laptops on his lap. He's not Yeah, that's like Bloss's approval of Like, hey, that was a funny joke, but it's not a joke though, all right, sit up, we're at work right now, Alex, God damn it.
Speaker 3: Also if the part in that thing that you needed to get up your check.
Speaker 1: I'm just upset about this whole thing. I don't know if I like that move. I kind of want to go back to the church now.
Speaker 3: Yeah, get a little sketchy, but this is the opportunities are a little more endless for us now, endless endless.
Speaker 1: I think we got to get Boss back on those bus before the next time.
Speaker 3: That'll be a Yeah, that'll be a movie we can make because.
Speaker 1: It feel uncomfortable. Do you feel a little it feels different in here? It does. We're missing two guys too, We're missing Jackie and.
Speaker 2: Jack and Garrett who are out in Austin, Texas right now getting ready for the Barstool Classic.
Speaker 1: Which I'm excited about. You're fine out today?
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, I'm their hype man. They're playing in the Uh. I don't know how it's all set up. I don't know the golf world that well. But they're playing in the Barstool Classic. They're repping the boys, they're getting treated, they're getting whined and dying right now. But they better put on a show tomorrow. By the time you guys hear this, it'll already happen. So I don't know, you know.
Speaker 3: It might be Old News Plus and WTV.
Speaker 1: Yeah, taryor one store figure all that stuff out.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: One thing that I don't like either. If we're just gonna if I'm not gonna keep going on the negative train, where's your mic at? Alex outside with bloss. So, now, Alex, if we have a question about something, Alex can't. He can't tell us something.
Speaker 3: That's not true. I guess we'll just have to talk loud.
Speaker 1: It gives Alex a zero opportunity to plug his new company he's now made on social media entertainment, Logos Entertainment. If any of you congratulations. I don't think people get enough credit when they start their own business. It's very cool. Uh, Alex Logos has been with us essentially from the beginning. We had a couple running with Sama Fucks and uh, they try to do production stuff for us. It didn't work out very well. Oh look at Bloss, Hey, what are you doing? Buddy Bus feels bad about the mic. We had other guys we went through and all this different stuff. But Alex, Alex came on how far, like probably a couple of months in uh October twenty nineteen.
Speaker 3: Yeah yeah, yeah, well so.
Speaker 1: Yeah you were you were straight at the church. So Alex has done this.
Speaker 2: I don't want to bring up negative energy, but he was right after He was right after Matt.
Speaker 1: That's not negative sad energy.
Speaker 2: It is like, you know, but because the boy Matt would be bro could you imagine he would.
Speaker 1: Be slaying the game right now if he was a part of this, he would be all about He would be crushing it. Yeah, if you're probably he would have moved to New York already. Oh yeah, he'd be an h one hundred percent, would be an HQ.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Matt passed in two thousand nineteen.
Speaker 1: It was it was actually October twenty nineteen.
Speaker 2: Yeah, suddenly, and it was obviously a rough time for the boys. But Matt was each sleep breathe this brand like Tennessee Titans, all football.
Speaker 3: He's like in the Tennessee Titans fandom Hall of Fame.
Speaker 1: Dude.
Speaker 2: But he'd be stoked right now, moving up, moving up this ladder, And you're right, he'd be a personality. He'd be an HQ. He'd do all the barstool class. He'd be doing it.
Speaker 1: He'd probably be on that bar so fast right now though, Yeah, he would be so fat.
Speaker 2: He'd be getting all the Dana beers he started doing that, dude, he'd be his frog body.
Speaker 1: But he would like start expanding it more and more. He Hey, he had some memes, now, he had some hilarious memes. But Matt Neely, if you guys, I don't know, you probably look him up as soon as he passed. I think the Titan that's how good of a fan. He was. The Titans literally made him the twelfth man in a game which is pretty which was pretty bad. Yeah, his family and his girlfriend. So I don't know, I don't think it's a sad thing at all to bring up. Man, I actually really enjoy it.
Speaker 3: I know, I know, I know.
Speaker 1: I know you know, we both know you know what I'm saying. But anyway, long story short, it took me fourteen minutes and thirty seconds to say this, let's move the ship back where it was. Bloss k Like, let's just fucking let's put it back. I'm not a fan of it, but shout out to Alex Logos. I was actually gonna blow him for a little bit, but it will kind of went on a nealy rampage. So Logo, what's it called Legos creative? I thought it Legit was Logos. It's Legos Creative. Legos Creative l A g O S creative. If you're looking to start your own podcast or do any media right anything.
Speaker 3: At all production in the Nashville area, Yeah.
Speaker 1: Alex is allowed to do whatever he wants as long as it does not affect the bus right, Like, you can go. We want you to as far as you want, except that there is a ceiling right and if it ends right there, it ends right. It's not very high, but we want you to get up to their buddy. That's where we want you to make it too.
Speaker 3: Shall we talk about the big news?
Speaker 1: Oh, we will talk about the big news right after this. Am I going first?
Speaker 3: This is the bows. This is bows. This is the short one.
Speaker 1: There you go. I we know you can chug. It's not about chugging spot getting my nutrients in. It's not inflammatory. Ah, all right, well it's the first one. So please bow your heads, close your eyes, and pray for your boy. As he tries to read, he had another ad bows Quiet Comfortable Earbuds podcast talking points. Yuys, I say that on purpose? Do I do or not? I don't know. It's for you to decide. Bow's Quiet Comfort earbuds are the world's most effective noise canceling earbuds personally endorsed. Okay, I got this. When I'm going to work out when I'm not in the facility, because when you're in the facility to play them is they don't chave your own earbuds on. Let's say I go somewhere, I'm going to Will's wedding in late June. It's gonna be an amazing time. But guess what, the boy can't let myself get fluffy. All right, there's a lot of work I have to do between the a cl and the season, and between that is Will's Will's wedding. That's what I do. I put the noise canceling headphones on. I got baby screaming, I got wife screaming. She doesn't really scream, but you know what I'm saying, I do. She's screaming and in this situation, she's screaming. And I can cancel all that out because I need to focus on what I'm doing, and Bo's allows me to do that. The noise canceling headphones they fit great. I can do swift movements if you're not if you're watching the YouTube, that's a swift movement. If I were to do that with the Bo's headphones in, they wouldn't go anywhere. If anything, they tighten down a little bit more. That's how effective they are. Boys Quiet Comfort earbuds deliver the world's world class noise canceling technology, elevating your focus. They provide crisp, clear sound wherever you are They are super comfortable and the touch controls are very easy to use. They are I have big, big fat fingers, and when I'm when I'm doing that to it, it works out just fine. They are great for any phone calls you need to make ct A for those who don't know, that means call to action. If you want to get yourself a pair of bows, have dash, go to Okay, is that how we're supposed to write it? If you want to get yourself a pair of bows, have dash, go to Bo's dot com slash barstool to rule the quiet with your own boys, quiet bows, quiet comfort earbuts, I'm pissed off that said bows have because it makes zero sense, and I'm even double pissed off because there's a dash. But listen, I'm not pissed off at bows. Get you a pair. They're amazing. Back to the show, even though we didn't.
Speaker 3: Go anywhere, the Bow's have really it really, I don't understand it.
Speaker 1: Why would they do that?
Speaker 2: Because it made you say boys instead of Bo's at the end. That's how I knew that you rattled from it.
Speaker 1: Oh I said boys at the end? Yeah? Bos dot com? Did I I really get uncomfortable.
Speaker 3: He goes, oh, no, I'm in buzz. I'm like, yeah, you corrected yourself in the end.
Speaker 1: Your tongue's all yellow. How's that coffee? Is it solid? Yeah?
Speaker 3: It's good, It's really good.
Speaker 1: Are you uncomfortable with that? Yes? I heard yellow. I thought my entire mouth was yellow. No, just your tongue. Teether is so white. Teeth so white. Big news on the Tennessee Titans front, and I think the rest of the NFL is pretty pissed off. I saw Pat McAfee talk about this recently after the trade happened. Julio Jones has been traded from the Atlanta Falcons to the Tennessee Titans. Let's give her out of fossat. That's a big deal. Now, listen, Julio, I know you're probably a huge fan of the bus. I followed you on Twitter, but it's pending. It's a little uncomfortable for me to ask another grown man. Hey, can I follow you and even know we're teammates now?
Speaker 4: Right?
Speaker 1: Right? So soon as you get that except button, that'd be great second round pick and a fifth round pick.
Speaker 3: I believe it was right in some compensory picks.
Speaker 1: What does that mean competstory comping, what compensantory compensation, compass, compensatory, compensatory, compensatory picks.
Speaker 3: That's good, good, correct.
Speaker 1: Glad we did that. I'm glad we did that. I'm glad we did too. What does that mean?
Speaker 3: But it's like depending on how the season plays out?
Speaker 2: Right, don't you get like a certain level of draft pick based on how the season plays out?
Speaker 1: I don't know. JP doesn't know shit.
Speaker 3: We're not media people that cover sports.
Speaker 1: No, no, we don't. We're not a sports podcast or a boys podcast. Yeah, we're failed by the boys for the boys.
Speaker 2: Exactly, Like we're trying to walk through the stuff. Some of this stuff's a little you know. That's what this is why you listen to the radio shows and you click on ESPN every now and then.
Speaker 3: Exactly, we're not those guys.
Speaker 1: We're gonna feed you information and may or may not be true. You have to go fact check us. Yeah, I'm not gonna fact check me. That's why I have the mic. I'm allowed to do what the fuck I want. Yeah, you know what I'm saying. But uh, Julio Jones is now a Tennessee Italian and to be honest with you. This is the first thing that I have followed playing for the Titians or in general my entire life being excited as a fan. Yeah, that was the whole time Julio's up for grabs. And then the whole time Titans have been front runners. I don't know how you put there. Was like betting odds, we were a plus three hundred at one point. Everybody else is like the coast was five hundred. And then you know, you start to hear things Patriots are now in the Ravens are now the leader. And then, oh my god, devastating to me was the culture now the front runners to get Julio Jones. And yeah, you get I mean you give Julio to the Colts. Listen that there were great football team, we have great coaches and stuff like that. You put Julio Jones on any team, your team automatically got a whole lot better. So I do not want that person. I don't not want Julio Jones going anywhere else in the AFC South especially, But we got him. Jokes on you guys, everybody else in the AFC South. We got him second round pick. And the thing that Pat McAfee talked about was. He said, like the rest of the NFL fan bases are probably pissed. That's all it took to get a Hall of Fame player, right, because he's I mean the guy allegedly you know, they said him at ninety percent is still top five.
Speaker 2: It's I mean, he's an alien's He's like the messiah wide receivers.
Speaker 1: He's like the generation, is the best, the best wide receiver of our generation, yes, arguably for sure. And then you have somebody like a j Brown who adores him. I don't know if that's like the appropriate word to say, but loves Julia.
Speaker 3: I mean essentially, it really does.
Speaker 1: It was on our bus saying how much he loved him, how he's the best wide receiver. And now those two get to play with each other. Julio needs to teach Aj. AJ's already hen I mean, I don't know shit about receivers. They said he can run all the routes, he can do all the things. So AJ says he can run all the routes. Sounds like it's a great deal for the Tennessee Titans. It makes me a lot more excited about the season.
Speaker 2: How stoked are you that? Julio Jones is on your team.
Speaker 1: I'm fired up, Like I know we're.
Speaker 2: Talking about like as fired up, right, Julio Jones is on your football team.
Speaker 1: That's our football team.
Speaker 2: Yeah yeah, you like my my tweet tails, like just tweets like I'm still on the team.
Speaker 1: Yeah yeahhing on our team maybe. Yeah. The thing, here's the deal, Like when I got to the Titans in twenty fourteen, we had no big name players. Zero. It was like, the biggest name player we had, and it's no disrespect to him, was Jake Locker. And the reason why is because he's the tenth overall pick. We had him for four years and he actually retired after his fourth year so many injuries couldn't keep him healthy. We had no big name players on the Titans. And now just watching the growth and development of this team seeing all the big name guys that are on it, you know, like an AJ Brown, You have a J Brown, an up and coming wide receiver, Derrick Henry who's led the league in rushing for two years, got two thousand yards.
Speaker 2: I literally said that he was Jim Brown of Yeah, who said that?
Speaker 1: I don't. I think it was on good boarding, but yeah, that's unbelievable.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's unreal.
Speaker 1: I mean, Derek is so he's so impressive to me, the way he operates throughout the season, how he handles himself, that he's just like all business all the time, gets after it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and I love it.
Speaker 1: He comes on the bus he throws as a bone here and there, which is absolutely wonderful. But it's crazy, It's wild, the whole thing. Ladaia Thomason ranks Derrick Henry as the number one quarterback compared to him, to Jim Brown so Lt, compared to him. Who, I mean, he's a Hall of Famer, right, Yeah, he's a one Hall of famer. Talking about Derrick Henry, who you know, you don't know what he can do?
Speaker 2: Your guys offenses. I mean we talked about it. Because we talked about it.
Speaker 1: You got to talk about because you know, if I say anything, Rabel's pulling whatever. Yeah, that's that. So this is your opportunity to talk because I can't say nothing that is about how good it will be.
Speaker 2: Okay, this offense on paper, on paper, on paper, one of the best offenses you've seen on paper. I think in a long time that I'm.
Speaker 1: Already I'm already tripping. I'm already nervous that watching. Yeah, I'm already nervous about Brabel.
Speaker 3: I wish just just since I'm not on the team and I enjoyed this a little more.
Speaker 2: You're like a fan right now, Yeah, for sure, and knowing that, like, h fuck these motherfuckers. Yeah, like, hey, I know you got your little podcasts. You want to talk about this? You want talk Yeah? Yeah, no, And I don't have to like sit in that or being that yet, like you never know, Hey.
Speaker 1: Johnny, he's still available. I'm still available.
Speaker 2: Yeah on paper, dude, like Julio A. J. Derrick, Henry, Ryan Tannehill, dishing it everywhere, dishing it everywhere everywhere. Been in this offense now forever.
Speaker 1: I mean, according to Johnny, has been in the same offense since college.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and uh, barring everyone's health, the O line, the starting O line, Like I don't know, I mean, what.
Speaker 1: Do you do?
Speaker 3: You stack the box bombs over back?
Speaker 1: Dad? You know what I mean?
Speaker 2: You're going Yeah, you're going deep if you if you want to double, like you're gonna have to double a couple of them, right, Like you can't double Derek's.
Speaker 3: Two k you know, who's really gonna flourish in all of this.
Speaker 2: Anthony Anthony Ferkser, he's gonna go nuts this year. Bro, oh my god, fergs guy, he's gonna go off. You're gonna cover all these guys everyone's talking about. Okay, run three plays either A J.
Speaker 1: Julio. You're gonna hear that, Henry, Oh, that's all you're gonna hear about. And then this is turning to hear. What the fuck is that? It's the turkey, baby, Yeah, it's fucking Anthony the Turkey. Fokser. I'm excited that little noise and what it was about to happen. I call him the turkey everything. If you see Thanks Killing, I made you watch kill I call first Summers. I told folks about that one time, and I was like, dude, you're the turkey, Like you're you're the turkey from Thanks Killing. I don't know why. Like every time I see him, whatever supposed touch on, I go, I attack him with my turkey.
Speaker 2: So but he's gonna go nuts. But I wish I could sit in on like obviously.
Speaker 1: Please don't say ship like that. He's gonna go nuts. No, I know this is fucking fuel for Rabel, here's the deal.
Speaker 2: But I want to feel Rabel because Rabel and I get to like be behind the scenes like frent boys like friends about it.
Speaker 3: Like I get to give him ammo to give that that's true basically kind of you.
Speaker 1: Know, to attack me. Yeah, you get the fucking text Rabel to attack me. And tem he got me the other day on some ship I can't talk about, but it was like, hey, you're a reaching how he pulled it up and he was like, fucking give me a hard time about it in front of the whole team. It's like, first off, we already talked about this, you and me one on one. Second, off, you're pulling it up just to have your little comedy comedy hour going. Oh bro, it loves his comedy hour. He loves it. Anyway, he was giving me shit. It's like, hey, rape, is that really that big of a deal, because it wasn't. He needs to do that. Keep pumping, keep pump, because I'm gonna go Devil's Advocate as soon as you're done.
Speaker 2: And two, with all the I was saying that as well, because all of the like the recruiting antics and stuff.
Speaker 3: From all the guys right right, I'm sure he's.
Speaker 2: Going to reel it in in one of the team meetings, maybe it was today, you know, and uh, I would just love to hear it because it's like Julio's coming in, Julio Jones, you know what I mean.
Speaker 1: It's so weird. There's very few people in the NFL that when you look at him, it doesn't matter where you play, what position you are, anything, Like you're a fan of that guy. We practiced against that Tom Brady a few years ago. Were you there or you weren't there, that was when you were, It doesn't matter. We practiced against the Patriots, and you're looking across the cross the field going, holy shit, that's Tom Brady. It's pretty bad ass. Like that's a Hall of Fame dude. You know, I don't play a wide receiver. Don't pay attention much to wide receivers. But Julio Jones. When you go to Atlanta, you're like, hey, actually, Joe Jones, there's a cool video of Larry Fitzgerald, who is like an all all time wide receiver, Like yeah, talking to Kyler Murray Arizona was playing the Falcons and he like hey, He's like, hey, eleven over there, there's nobody better the guys all the guy's the best wide receiver in the league. Like, that's the kind of respect this guy, this guy has.
Speaker 3: And he has so much respect too.
Speaker 2: Did you see like Atlanta did him right too by sending him to a team that he would like to be on. Yeah, and so how do you sing him off the right way? Like in a who did they compare it to like trading him to a team? Oh Stafford? I so somebody kind of compared it to like a Stafford move. You're like doing right by him as well, not just.
Speaker 1: Like like he you don't send him to insert a terrible team.
Speaker 3: The New York Jets. You can say that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it just is what it is. They've been garbage the last few year.
Speaker 1: Do you think they'll be good this year? Yeah?
Speaker 3: If they bring me on their team. Hey, I'm still free agent.
Speaker 1: Yes, boys, good ship.
Speaker 2: But yeah, that just shows the kind of respect that he does have. And what's cool about Julio's He was my recruiting class in high school. I remember watching him because he was the number one receiver and I want to say it was Rivals or Nike US at one of those camps and he did like an interview afterwards, and you know, I'm a high school kid just like watching these interviews with the other high.
Speaker 3: School watching five Stars.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm watching five Stars and Julio, well, how much stars are you three?
Speaker 1: I was four?
Speaker 3: Come on now, come on the boy.
Speaker 1: But Julio's doing an interview after like a seven on seven or something.
Speaker 2: They were kind of I think they were comparing him to maybe Calvin Johnson or some guys at the elite.
Speaker 1: Level on the end winning Calvin Johnson, what year was he in the league? Because he was up for the Hall of Fame this year, right, so as he retired for five years, so he was Quentin Nelson Taylor Lawan, I'm doing wonderful. How are you? When Nelson called tailors, gotta take the call. Yeah, I'm stilling the bus right now. I'm actually in the middle of doing the podcast right now. I put you on speaker, but I'm not shinning sharp.
Speaker 3: Tell me misspelled nickel in their text message?
Speaker 1: Uh, will you misspelled it? He misspelled nickel? He spelled it nicole. Oh, you will want you to know that you you misspelled nickel on his text? Yeah, Well, we're about thirty minutes into this thing. But we did two ads, so probably twenty minutes in. If you want to roll by and hang out for fifteen minutes, you're more than welcome to come on. Cue Sarah laughing. I hear him. Hey, he was like a cautious bear. I know what I'm saying, Like, you can feed him treats. This is the same from a distance. But if you start yelling, he's gonna run away. If you get too big, yeah, if you get too big, yeah, you get small, he'll come check you out. You know what I'm saying. It's not safe. You can get you any time you had the address, buddy, if you want to come through, come on through, all right? Are your little bitches are lucky? Huh? He guys getting bored with me and will Quentin Nelson's coming on the pot in fat ten minutes.
Speaker 2: So the Juli the Julio story, him doing the interview. They're comparing him because I guess Calvin just got into the league. There we go and he's like, no, I just want to be Julio, like just saying like I just you know, I'm Julio.
Speaker 3: I just like to be Julio.
Speaker 2: And I just thought that was like I mean, man, I wonder if this dude's gonna pan out and Julio fucking Jones.
Speaker 1: He's that one of these guys gonna pan out.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you hear like a young kid in high school. You're in high school.
Speaker 1: I just want to be Julio.
Speaker 2: Yeah, saying that like, nah, I don't really compare, like, I'm just Julio. I just want to be Julio. And I was just like, oh, I mean now looking back, it's like that's one of the dopest things.
Speaker 3: Yeah, because he is just Julio.
Speaker 1: He is He's in a in a category of his own.
Speaker 3: I hope we can get him on the bus.
Speaker 1: I think we could.
Speaker 3: I think we can too. I think him on speaker.
Speaker 1: You got his number? No, one don't got his number. I probably do because he's on TeamWorks now, but he can call Julio's number. A j Would you send me Julio's number please? I want to actually not that. I don't know if we talked about the Shannon Sharp thing on the last podcast.
Speaker 3: I would like to know that too.
Speaker 1: I'd like to know if that if Julio knew if that was a phone call or not, because if it wasn't if that, if Julio didn't know, that's as disrespectful as you can get. I mean, if you're if you get on the phone call yourself uncle to another guy he obviously trusted as obviously a relationship. But if he doesn't know, that's a huge break of trust. That's that's some bullshit. And I'm a huge fan of Shandon Sharp. I like him a lot.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and think about every anytime there's a phone call here.
Speaker 2: We can even edit it out, but the person knows literally right away that we're on.
Speaker 3: Busting with the Boys.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and he didn't say, hey, we're live on air until like at the end of the entire conversation.
Speaker 1: Yeah, oh he said at the end. Yeah.
Speaker 3: I think he said, all right, while I'm live on air, so I'll talk to you.
Speaker 1: What do you say?
Speaker 3: Uh, you couldn't really hear any reactions, So I don't know.
Speaker 2: But maybe he knew, you know what I mean, maybe he knew before time, Yeah, that he was going on. Hopefully he did, because I wouldn't, you know, you wouldn't thank Shannon would do that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, here's it.
Speaker 2: He's considered unk, you know what I mean, he's like unk of the NFL. Like all the boys calling monk, I don't call mounk. Well, I mean, you're not boys with him.
Speaker 1: I guess I'm not. I did watch him though when I was a little kid, though.
Speaker 3: Yeah, he was a monster.
Speaker 1: He was a monster. He's a monstar.
Speaker 3: Yeah he looks like you can still play.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he really, he really does. Yeah, but that's bullshit if if he did that without Julio knowing, because that's not I mean, that's that's a good way to get your unk category taken away, right right.
Speaker 3: It all still worked out for him.
Speaker 2: But in those times, it's like even if Julio is not aware, like you're still aware enough to know, all right, if I pigeonhole the cowboys away from him, there goes any kind of cowboys having a deal, Like you're pissing off the Falcons, which could hurt any kind of leverage or negotiating that's going on there. Like you're still hurting stuff even if it was fully like you know, hey, you don't want to go to the cowboys?
Speaker 1: Huh?
Speaker 4: You know what?
Speaker 1: Yeah. Here's one to think about too, though, is this is a dirty game, this NFL. Yeah, there's all fair and love and war, And I think there might have been someone that reached out, maybe his camp, Julio's camp reached out to Shannon Sharp's camp and said, Hey, what if you get a phone call start fucking mixing things up a little bit. That shit happens. That's a real thing. Yeah, so that phone call might have been playing. So now Julio looks like he didn't do nothing, but he knew the whole time, right if you because the whole time the speculation of like, yeah, the team can say anything they want for Julio, and Julio never came out and said anything that he was disgruntled, that he was upset, that he wanted to leave, and that if he is innocently on a phone call with somebody that he trusts, it's all on Shannon Sharp now and he's like, no, I'm out of there. You never know. I'm miss speculating it could be, but that could help push the Falcons being like, oh, we got to get him out of here. He really if he really feels like that.
Speaker 2: The reason I thought it was fishing was just because, like Shannon, he's on top of the internet. Everybody knows, like who's saying what right, Like he lives on the Internet, so he he does. Yeah, and he didn't address it ever that day. He didn't really tweet really anything about it. And he's somebody who's like, if he's taken out a context, he will let he will, you know, control the narrative or clear the air or do something. Yeah, And since he did, and that's why I thought it was a little fishy.
Speaker 1: Oh so you thought you think he might have done the wrong thing.
Speaker 2: He might have done the right thing, but it could be like a fox thing too, like maybe maybe Shannon might not have known that he might have had to have said something even though him and Julio knew, he might have still had to clarify on air, like, hey, you got to let people know because I know there's some legal stuff in California when you're doing production and stuff like that, like talent has to know, you know, ahead of time, but that they're on live air. So it could have been something that's even above Shannon and why he didn't speak out on it or anything. But that's just why I thought it was fishy, because you could tell it wasn't fully planned all the way around.
Speaker 1: So in California, you have to let people know that they're on air, I.
Speaker 3: Think so in the in the yeah, so if you're in the media.
Speaker 1: Oh, we not all think about the show punked right now with Ashton Kutcher. He was punking in California, play right there. They obviously knew it was all stage just a lie. That's true too.
Speaker 3: I didn't even think of punk. That's so funny. He's like, are we all not thinking about punks right now?
Speaker 1: I mean people get tricked and ship like that.
Speaker 3: What we got next?
Speaker 4: Oh?
Speaker 1: Ooh ad read? Oh fuck, this is the worst. Slick Spirited ice.
Speaker 2: This is the best ad read This is the best shout out slick spirited Ice. No, no, this is the worst because of the headphone fell on my shoulder. You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 3: The time has come for a Happy Hour to finally live up to its name with the introduction of.
Speaker 1: Slick Spirited Ice.
Speaker 2: Slick is a brand new hard yes that means boozy freezer pop that is crafted with elevated flavors.
Speaker 3: To inspire good times.
Speaker 2: Available in different premium speed offerings, including rum and Agave. That's the Healthy Sugar Boys eight percent ABV at one hundred calories or less each, naturally flavored to deliver incredible and refreshing.
Speaker 3: Tastes in my mouth is watering, just talking.
Speaker 1: Are really wet right now?
Speaker 2: Convenient enough to throw in the cooler and bring along to that backyard barbecue, that Fourth of July day, boating on the lake, whatever it is, day blazing in a pool party. So swap your typical summer cocktail or seltzer with slick Spirited Ice. Scoop up a box or two or ten at your local Walmart shoutout Walmart, no free shoutouts or liquor store, and load your freezer for the upcoming weekend. Just know that once you slick sipping will never.
Speaker 3: Be the same. Holy shit, that's big.
Speaker 2: To learn more, go to Slick Spirited Ice dot com.
Speaker 3: Oh wow, this is adversity right here.
Speaker 2: This ad hasn't brought to you by twenty one Holdings LLC in West Chicago, Illinois.
Speaker 3: Must be twenty one enough to purchase and consume. Please drink responsibly.
Speaker 1: Quent Nelson, perfect timing after the.
Speaker 2: Ad read those are some sweaty hands you still get No, it's just pretty hot in here, and human still.
Speaker 1: We were lied to in here. As a matter of.
Speaker 2: Fact, I believe that dude who's uh uh, the h fat guys coming.
Speaker 3: He's coming today.
Speaker 1: You better come today. It's hot a ship in here.
Speaker 3: Yeah, we're grinding. Hey, we're still grinding.
Speaker 1: We're paying a lot of money to be in this warehouse.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Quentin, Yeah, what's up, big dog?
Speaker 1: Would you eat gluten free? Day free, sugar free?
Speaker 3: We're at Sharott.
Speaker 1: Oh that's sound gooding free a little bit.
Speaker 3: I love it. I love I love not giving a free shoutout?
Speaker 1: Was it in Germantown? In Germantown, you got to make.
Speaker 4: A murn it on here.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you don't live here, so that is that you did stay here for a month though.
Speaker 3: Huh. I'm glad you came on the bus, and I was.
Speaker 2: I was. When I was reading, I did get a look excited on the Pistasio line because anytime I do eat pistashios.
Speaker 3: I think at the time we had what time was that at your house?
Speaker 1: All of the game night, Quinton wanted the Quinton was all time funny guy. That y Yeah, all time funny guys.
Speaker 2: Ready to get some snacks. He's ready to get some snacks, which I was all about. No, he was like I wanted to find Taylor. Yeah, I He pulled me aside and goes, hey, man, where's Taylor been at?
Speaker 3: And we're all playing video games like my kids.
Speaker 1: Who like my like Winter Willow wasn't going to sleep.
Speaker 2: Was like, hey, we'll come over here and walk over. He's like, hey, where do you think Taylor's been at. I'm like, I don't know, man. I think he was like talking to tailor, or maybe he's up with putting the kids down or something like. He goes, and I think he's back in the kitchen having snacks right now.
Speaker 4: I think he's snacking. Yeah, you think we could get we could catch him lacking right now?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 1: I go, oh you think so? He goes, Yeah.
Speaker 2: I just think he didn't bring us because he might be eating something a little dirty and something a little off off.
Speaker 4: Diet, because Taylor is very strict when it comes to his diet, his work and everything. He's got a plan, he's gonna follow it. And you know, I'm thinking this might be the one chance to find him off the path. Yeah, because I was like, why is the door closed?
Speaker 1: Why? Right?
Speaker 2: The situation was set up like he put that in my head and I was like, you might be right. I was like, oh, he might be back there. Just so we're like quietly walking through the house. We get up to the front or we get to the kitchen, and we like, you know, peek around, and then we kind of pop out look around and you know where to be seeing it was like Taylor.
Speaker 3: And then I was like, oh, dang man, he's not here.
Speaker 2: And I started walking back to go back to play video games, and he goes, hey, we're already here.
Speaker 1: Goes ice cream.
Speaker 2: Oh we just start dying laughing, and we just start getting handfuls and pistachios and into the pantry.
Speaker 1: Yeah, just raided it.
Speaker 2: And came back, but got after that thanks to our love kind of grew honestly.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it's beautiful stash in dark chocolate.
Speaker 2: And then I never heard from him. We slept, We had to sleep over that night at.
Speaker 3: The Yeah, we did sleep over, and I never heard from Hugh again.
Speaker 1: Couch that Yeah, I have a couch of my man cave that fit Dennis Kelly, who's way bigger than me, You and then Will's friend Brad. All three of them fit you sup comfortable, didn't.
Speaker 4: You very like a little baby phenomenal?
Speaker 1: You slept in the guest bed last night yes, what did you think of that?
Speaker 4: It was great? It was a comfortable Yeah.
Speaker 3: I love that.
Speaker 1: He uh he told me that I'll be in there about nine forty five because he came in he got something to do, none of my business, and so he uh, he's like driving over and he's like, I got a hotels liked you just stay at the house. I hang up the fam my things. You can ge him like Sunday at like noon, you know what I'm saying, Like, we get all chill. Yeah, it's like nine oh five and I get a text. Hey five minutes, I'm like, oh, ship on my teeth brush like ready for bed, you know what I'm saying, Lay down, put my leg up. I'm hey, front doors open. He cruises in and then uh, without fucking without hesitating, he walks and tailing scoots over to the far end of the bed and goes, there's room right here. Q doesn't say a word, gets right in the middle of the bed, and then with me tailoring and Que lay in bed and watched How I Met Your Mother, like two episodes show. It was outstanding. Is the show really?
Speaker 2: Like?
Speaker 1: Listen, the show is good. I love Barney, I love Marshall. I fucking hate Ted. I can't stand his character. I think he's a poorly written character.
Speaker 2: He's too over the top, like he's very dramatic.
Speaker 1: He's not a poorly written character, not right from sass.
Speaker 4: I can't the guy.
Speaker 1: What's that nice? He's too nice, he's too bitch like he's just someone's like destroyed, Like, dude's a bitch like he's he's kind of just his character. I don't know anything about the actor.
Speaker 3: He's kind of like the raws and Friends.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's a great point. That's a great point. And it's kind of built just like Friends. Instead of six people, it's five people and Ted is the main character.
Speaker 3: But it's really it's what's it follows?
Speaker 1: Well, it's Ted talking the whole time.
Speaker 2: I have seen I'm talking about the act of the voice. Yeah, you haven't seen the end. Do you see the end?
Speaker 1: Ah, I'm gonna I'm gonna watch the whole thing.
Speaker 3: I think it's a great show.
Speaker 1: I love it, dude, it's an outstanding show. But it's definitely Friends esque. Yeah.
Speaker 2: I love Friends too, like Friends me in that box with you know, the white people loving Friends.
Speaker 3: I'm all about it.
Speaker 1: White people love me, Your White Friends.
Speaker 3: Yeah, give me Friends twenty.
Speaker 1: I don't love friends in general.
Speaker 3: It's pretty iconic. Did anybody watch the Friends Reunion?
Speaker 1: I watched it. I watched it.
Speaker 3: What do you think I loved it?
Speaker 1: You did?
Speaker 2: I loved it. I love the whole nostalgia. You know, I'm always talking about just like you know, you can talk about moments. Sometimes they're all coming in seeing the old sets. Yea, yeah, and they're all kind of just reminiscing because they spent ten years together. Think of like being on a college team, right, or like, think of any of our teams where we've been on the team with the boys.
Speaker 1: For like.
Speaker 3: Multiple years, usually saved Peoples High School.
Speaker 2: In the NFL. Like, I think we enjoyed it more because we realize it's short lived. But we've been around each other for a couple of years. These people were together making the show the most popular show in the world for ten years, so you know, they were best friends.
Speaker 1: It's one hundred and fifty five billion views or whatever.
Speaker 2: They were getting twenty something million a week, but that's when they were on.
Speaker 1: And then every time you turn the TV. We could turn on cable right now beyond.
Speaker 3: Right, and they're best friends.
Speaker 2: Like, you know, they have all their friends that they're I'm sure that they were close with, but no one knows what they're going through unless it's all their friends that they made on set. So they're just the best of friends. So they're like walking in and looking at all these sets reminiscing.
Speaker 3: You just see it. And then Ross old boy, Ross talks about.
Speaker 1: Like I had a crush on No, that's not it on.
Speaker 2: Jennifer Aniston, and she's like, yeah, I had a crush too, but they were always in like a relationship, so it never worked out. So you're sitting there like, man, they could say hey, right, yeah.
Speaker 1: And I just and then they were Rea you were Ross, You're like, yo, I made out with Jennifer Aniston before she was Jennifer Aniston, right.
Speaker 3: Right, Like they actually had a little bit of a connection.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but if they were to have the connection, they even talked about it. Yeah, if they would have actually got together, do you think the show would have lasted as long as it did?
Speaker 2: Probably not, because they talked about doing right by the show. And then you know Ross, like in real life, she's like they like Brad Pitt, then's falling like all these days, probably like you know, damn, she's hitting them.
Speaker 3: Then uh no, not during Friends.
Speaker 2: I don't think I have no clue, but just seeing all of and then they're re enacting scenes and you can just tell.
Speaker 4: Well, how many episodes of Friends have you seen?
Speaker 3: All of them?
Speaker 4: I can tell you're very passionate about.
Speaker 3: It, thank you.
Speaker 4: You get an enthusiastic voice coming out.
Speaker 2: And they just hit me different And I was like, this is cool because you never really get to go back and reminisce on like old stuff like that and talk about it and people like care so much to where you're like, oh, I want to tell these stories, right.
Speaker 1: You know what I mean? Friends, How I Met your Mother? Parks and Recreation, The Office, those are kind of like the four that everybody seen. They're great shows Alzheimer's, but they're they're made similar. The Office in parts of Recreation are made super similar the way the kind of new interviews and stuff like that. And then Friends and How Much Your Mother is kind of the same thing too. Yeah.
Speaker 3: Yeah, solid shows.
Speaker 1: What's your all time show? Q?
Speaker 4: All time show, all time favorite show? Mm? Probably Game of Thrones?
Speaker 2: Really yeah, I think peak peak anything peak Thrones is the best of all time, like the anticipation for season eight and every season and the love you have for a show. I don't think you can beat what everyone felt with Game of Thrones. I think from front start to finish. I always say Breaking Bad is the best show just because I thought they did it perfectly. Game of Thrones obviously let me down a little bit in season eight, but like Peak Thrones, that fandom d Yeah.
Speaker 4: I really enjoyed Breaking Bad when I watched it, watched it a couple of times. I went back because I was bored, had nothing to watch, and I watched it again, and it was kind of like, I can't watch this again.
Speaker 2: Like really, you couldn't get back into it. I couldn't get back into it. Yeah, I haven't tried going down that path, Charles. She hasn't watched it yet, and it kind of pizzes me off. I might have got to get on that. Yeah, I might have to take her hand and walk off.
Speaker 4: It's kind of your fault. You got to hold yourself accountable to whatever.
Speaker 1: It's true. Culture, girl, it's not just her problem. You know, that's your household. Also exactly, you know, have you seen Breaking Bed?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 1: You have it? I gotta say, I know it's bullshit. Speaking of bullshit, cute, We're at uh, We're at BlackBerry Farms one time and Q shows me this fucking dope like trailer for a movie. It's like a zombie movie. It came out May twenty first. He was like, Hey, we got to watch this together. What's that shows the name of It's like coming out in Netflix May twenty first, ball Ball a zombie movie. He knows, I love the spooky, knows love zombies. Like, we got to watch this together, dude, You me and men Kve. I'm like, onred percent, I'm so down. Would happened after that?
Speaker 4: I left Nashville before May twenty first and May twenty first came out, and I watched the movie without.
Speaker 1: Taylor by himself.
Speaker 4: No, I was with that.
Speaker 1: I've been saying I haven't seen the movie yet because I'm like, oh, he'll come back, you know, I'm like a dog waiting for his owner.
Speaker 2: I'm like, if you did abruptly leave, it was kind of like it was out of nowhere when you come back, and it was kind of like, I don't know.
Speaker 1: Yeh, TVD because we're sitting we're having a great time.
Speaker 2: We have our boys that we've had a pool day, like we're kind of making some plans.
Speaker 1: Yeah, no, oh yeah, we're a whole time. We're just gonna start hanging out. Yeah.
Speaker 4: It was a great time. It was getting together in Nashville, and then I went back to Indy and you know, that's just home. I love it there. I had I was having a great time, and I was like, wow, I missed this, you.
Speaker 2: Miss And it's hard to let the boys know that you were just kind of you miss. I understand where you're at too, And there's no worse feeling than being a friend of Taylor's and in his eyes letting I don't know.
Speaker 1: Why it's always gotta be about me. I don't know why.
Speaker 2: You know a little bit of anxiety you get when you have to tell this man that he didn't you tell him no.
Speaker 1: It's so hard to tell him no, funk off, both of you. What are you talking about? Who are you talking about?
Speaker 4: But the thing is, whenever you do tell him, though, he's always completely understanding, but you feel like he won't be understanding because.
Speaker 2: Everything that leads up to it makes it seem like nothing. If you do anything else, like yeah, you're dead to me.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'll cut you out, no problem. I think I think people are aware of that. You gotta go, you gotta go.
Speaker 3: I can't. I'm about to tell him. I look, I just can't pick you up right now, like all right, fuck you.
Speaker 1: But I never do that.
Speaker 3: I know you never do it is.
Speaker 4: It is always Another thing about Taylor is he does so much for you, Like if he loves you, he loves you with all his heart, and he's gonna like, oh, you're coming to Nashville, stay at my house. Oh You're like, oh, eat this free dinner, like everything like and like for nothing back. So like when you can't do something for Taylor, you just feel like the biggest piece of ship in the world.
Speaker 1: Yeah you should.
Speaker 4: Should because of how much in the front in the friendship. I see what he's saying. I understand what he says.
Speaker 1: I'm looking at two quality friendships in front of me right now. But I can see one cherishes me.
Speaker 2: A little bit more because there's one that continues the one, the one gets to just live go from honeymoon to honeymoon to honeymoon. Yeah, you know what I'm saying a little bit more. He's never gonna say anything from me.
Speaker 3: I'm just thinking all the times I've been in Taylor's back pocket and something.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, yeah, we're doing this now very forms like.
Speaker 1: I did catch my I do catch myself reaching out to Qui being like, hey, let's go do this. Let's me Now. You you tough to get ahold of when you're there, You're one hundred percent. Once you're a nomad like me, you kind of keep moving, keep moving a group. You don't know where you're gonna be at.
Speaker 4: I don't, but yeah, I know what you were talking about. This This bus is hot.
Speaker 1: Hey, I'm starting to rub the.
Speaker 4: Bit of the you know, that's what.
Speaker 1: It's the pressure. It's the pressure of being on the bus.
Speaker 2: I've been pretty calm the last few weeks, and I'm really like sweating.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Like it's hot. It's just getting human in here.
Speaker 1: Row back another a you know what that means? Quentin, I'm wearing are you really? Yeah?
Speaker 4: Where to God?
Speaker 1: It's all Quentin Nelson wearing roadback? Hey, roback, do yourself a favorite. Send Quentin some free stuff? All right? Bus? What that's what the boys read? Six seven one roadback is pronounced row back? Got it? Uh?
Speaker 2: Okay they okay, first off, because it's filled h r O. That's okay you that's spell. It's pronounced row yeah roh.
Speaker 1: Hold on. They sent us a little note Will and Taylor. Thanks for the opportunity to sponsor the show. Can't thank you enough for the read. Hope all is well and please let us know if you ever need any products. Thanks again, guys. That's super nice. What what's funny? They're just that was quality of guys.
Speaker 2: I know they're showing us a gratitude and like, you know, thanks for the read. Just now in your all time. I love you.
Speaker 1: What do you mean? No, that's awesome so much at the time. That type of something, I'm with it.
Speaker 3: I agree. That makes me feel good. Thank you, Thank you.
Speaker 1: Row Back all right, rollback act, Rowback active where you all know, Rollback best fit, best feel. Now that it's summer, it's time to start dressing like it. Rowback just dropped a new summer performance polos and we can't take them off. Can't do it. The material is breathable and refuses to wrinkle. I've tried my best, I've squtched a little ball.
Speaker 3: He can literally ask. He said he's sweating you can't see the sweat.
Speaker 1: Actually had no idea he was sweating.
Speaker 4: That's what I want to talk about right now, because you know, I'm I'm feeling the sweat on my body and this shirt and hides all of it. You cannot see a.
Speaker 1: Wearing a shirt and let go. Wow, incredible Rollback does that the active.
Speaker 4: We're talking about it is great material. I love this brand. They also got the little dog logo on here.
Speaker 1: Everybody loves dogs.
Speaker 3: Friends, it's a good boy.
Speaker 4: We know that you get a lot of compliments on it. Not looking for compliments, get a lot of compliments on it, and I just love wearing it. It's a great brand.
Speaker 1: One thing you also have to know is that their their prints are also so fire that we've been seeing them pop up all over Instagram. NFL guys all over the league are rocking Rollback. Fair to say they're taking over. Luckily for you guys. Roll Back also just star just restock their performance hoodies. I am not when we say these are the best hoodies in the game. The material is actually out of this world soft. You know they're talking about UFOs everywhere. That's what they have inside the fucking machines is the rollback how the little stuff that make you feel the things. Uh, the material is actually out of this world. Soft said that already, and the stretch is unmatched. Nobody does hoodies like a roadback. Listen, use the code bustin on rowbock dot rowback dot com r h o b ack dot com for a generous very generous, because listen, these things are flying off the shelves. Twenty percent off your first order. That's spelled r h O b ack dot com. That's twenty percent off your first order on all Polos, zips, hoodies and teas with code Bustin' hop on the roadback train now because it's taken off, So check them out at rowback dot com. Might have been our best at read yet. That was a good one.
Speaker 4: Saw you killed it.
Speaker 2: Saying like the NFL like saying it all and we haven't. We have an example right here. It's like not like we're lying.
Speaker 4: We talked about no free shout outs, and that wasn't a free shout out. Obviously they're sponsoring you, but I would give them a free shout out just because of how much I love the brand.
Speaker 1: Really roll back.
Speaker 2: Quentin Nelson, all Pro all this stuff. He's saying, he loves your brand. Give him whatever he wants.
Speaker 4: They have and it's much appreciated, much much obliged.
Speaker 1: Much obliged.
Speaker 3: So we talked about it earlier.
Speaker 1: How bummed are you that the Colts.
Speaker 3: Didn't get Julio?
Speaker 2: Yeah, kind of jealous because they got in the running, right, I'm sure I still have.
Speaker 4: Dude, I don't pay attention to that stuff.
Speaker 1: Man, you guys you thought Julio, when you thought Julio was the possibility him going to the Colts, would you think I.
Speaker 4: Didn't hear much about that canceled Christmas ladies and gentlemen.
Speaker 1: My beautiful wife is on the bus. Shout out tailor, she's made it.
Speaker 4: We don't care.
Speaker 1: We want baby ship. Yeah. And and of the things real back, Yeah, she's not wearing row backs.
Speaker 4: She's screwed.
Speaker 1: She's gonna die.
Speaker 3: So you didn't hear you didn't hear much about uh, Julio coming.
Speaker 4: I didn't hear a lot of buzz about that. But uh yeah, that's a great.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, Taylor, what sorry? I got excited that Marlon I caught in Cabo just showed up a good deal. Yeah, big boy?
Speaker 4: How much that way?
Speaker 1: I think it was like one hundred and five pounds, not a huge marlin.
Speaker 4: It looks maybe it's just the bubble wrap, bubble wraps disguising.
Speaker 1: That's that's going in the warehouse. Sorry, you guys, go ahead and keep a conversation going. He's just talking. Yeah.
Speaker 3: I didn't really catch on it the whole hull, and you're.
Speaker 1: Just like, oh, what is that? Yeah, so you didn't look into the Julio thing at all.
Speaker 4: Not too much. Well, I didn't hear a lot of stuff about him coming to the Colts, so I think.
Speaker 3: That was minimal.
Speaker 2: But when I saw Colts come on board, I was like, oh, Ship, like they're a good team. He gets a good team, right, I want to go on a good team. Blah blah blah. And then when the Colts came into the conversation, I was like, oh, Ship, like, Colts are a good team.
Speaker 3: Yeah, break coach.
Speaker 2: You know there's rivals within the divisions, like, man, we can't let the Titans get.
Speaker 1: Who yeah yeah, yeah, yeah that's true. Colts have calf space.
Speaker 4: Uh yeah, they.
Speaker 1: Gotta have calf space to pay your boys soon. Huh. The Titans might right to get about to break that bank plus a p y.
Speaker 3: We won't we won't put him on the spot with any of that stuff.
Speaker 1: But the boy's gonna get paid. That boy's gonna be paid. Oh many, all those all those free things you were talking about that I never asked for anything back cont had a good sign, buddy. That's awesome. No, I love that. I think I'm really happy who you didn't go to the Colts, because if Ulio went to the Colts, I'd be like, go wasn't wasn't Frank Frank Klright was the OC. Frank It's Frank right, correct. Frank Right was the OC for the Philadelphia Eagles when Carson Wentz won the MVP. I mean, he must know something we don't with Carson Wentz. Carson Wentz went there. I don't know. The kid is as tough as they come too. We're playing the Eagles the year if they won the Super Bowl. I think you're on the team that year? Were you on the team that year? Was the year I got knocked out the first game? Yeah?
Speaker 3: Yeah I was there, Yeah, yeah, overtime play, yeah, I was there.
Speaker 1: To Corey Davis. Yeah, that was a killer game. And Rabel's literally showing plays of Carson Wentz being drugged down by his arm and he's still fighting to get the ball out like he ain't no bitch.
Speaker 3: No, he's a he's awesome man.
Speaker 2: He had it down year last year, so it'll be interesting to see how he bounces back.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I wonder why. I wonder why that stuff happens. But I feel like a quarterback in his relationship with this coach is uh means a lot.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you know, super he was like the MVP of the NFL before he tours a c L.
Speaker 1: Did he not win it? He didn't win the MVP.
Speaker 4: I'm not sure about it.
Speaker 3: I'm not sure if he didn't think he did.
Speaker 2: But remember and that's when old big Dick Nick Foles came in the Super Bowl with him. Still, you guys got one thought it was all over with for the Eagles because they were like they were like twelve and twelve and two before he towards a c L.
Speaker 1: Maybe, but he was there were a six seed going into the Super the playoffs.
Speaker 3: What do we got next, Alex?
Speaker 1: Yeah, we should talk about the fight last night.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I forgot about that.
Speaker 1: I made a big mistake. I think last week I said, anybody who buys the fight's an idiot. I was like, listen, stupid, you shouldn't. You shouldn't buy it what I do. Right after Quittin went up to bed, I got out the pay per view and I bought the damn fight. It was like in the second round already, I was like, I might as well check this thing out.
Speaker 4: So I only saw should send me attacks like fights on him?
Speaker 1: Did you watch a fight? You didn't watch a fight.
Speaker 4: That was in your guests?
Speaker 1: Better phone works? I know I was to watch it too. I'm about to get this fight, Let's see what's going on. I was literally about to fall asleep, and I was like, the fight is on, and I do have to do a podcast or I probably should know what's going on. But I did see on I did see on Instagram and Twitter that Ocho singer got tagged once.
Speaker 2: Yeah he got tagged once. But he looked good being it. He looked good boxing.
Speaker 1: Did he get for somebody that you throw some punches? Yeah he did a good job. Really, Yeah he won.
Speaker 2: He was gassed sometime going into the third and fourth. He's hanging on the ropes like he has definitely learned.
Speaker 1: Like McDonald's and all that. Yeah, he was one of McDonald's and all that.
Speaker 2: Science. I think Science went a little bit. Uh, but he looked good, man, I mean it was his first fight ever. He's yeah, there is right there.
Speaker 1: And if you look at the stats, Ocho landed more got tagged. Now, who's the guy who's fighting got up right?
Speaker 3: Well, I think he's an actual fighter.
Speaker 1: Oh, he's an actual boxer. Got oh. Then that then Ocho Singer should have lost? Did he? Did he lose the fight bad? Or was it just that one doc? He wouldn't have gotten knocked down?
Speaker 2: Then, Now they didn't have judges there to score it and everything right, But on the stats and percentage of punch's land and everything else, Ojo did.
Speaker 3: Ojo did better and better than him in every category.
Speaker 1: Then I think but science lost, right, but Science definitely lost them.
Speaker 2: Right, But if that fight goes any more rounds anything else, Ocho had nothing left.
Speaker 1: He had no guy.
Speaker 3: Yeah he was he did greatful before.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he did a good for him.
Speaker 2: War is a worthy I am athlete trunks. He's branded up of our Science shirt. I am athlete trunks. Really, he's a little businessman.
Speaker 1: He is a businessman. Dud, He's killing it up there. He really is. But Logan, Paul, did you watch the fight?
Speaker 3: Yes?
Speaker 1: Okay, so you give what do you think? Did you ShW you haven't seen anything good? Well, then sit tight. We're gonna let you know everything that went down in a second. Buckle up that seatbelt, my boy.
Speaker 2: I you know this is a cop out, but I think literally everyone is a winner last night. I think everyone's a winner number one ever bod arguing Floyd, like, yeah, Floyd didn't throw that many punches. He landed a lot of big ones. Yeah, and his percentages were like fifty percent. He landed like fifty percent of shots. I saw the Logan's out there throwing.
Speaker 3: I mean you watch it.
Speaker 2: Logan's out there throwing everything anytime, anytime it gets close, he'll grab, he'll grab with what I.
Speaker 1: Thought was really smart of him, exactly, because you get pieced up if you don't grab.
Speaker 2: But this is like, like this is an asked the internet question, like.
Speaker 1: How shitty that is? Though this is the first show, so I missed this part. Hey, It's like it doesn't matter, though, check this out, Like it's a florid this is that's that's a backyard fight right there. That's not boxing. That shit's not like in Jay okay, that guy.
Speaker 2: Hang on, hang on, hang on, go ahead, logan, Like this is a nasty internet question, how long do you think you can last in a ring with Floyd Mayweather? There Like we asked how long do you think you get? Do you think you could fight Ronda Rousey? We asked all these questions all the time around the locker room, Like this is a ask the internet, how long do you think you coul last with Floyd Mayweather? And everyone tells you, bro, he's the goat boxer of all time, and this man Logan proved like being an one in his boxing career versus YouTuber. He got knocked out by a YouTuber right, yeah, one one going against the goat. He lasted eight all eight rounds with Floyd Mayweather. Doesn't matter how he looked doing it. Yeah and yeah, Floyd he's the greatest of all time and he probably carried him doing all these things. It doesn't matter, Bro, he went all eight rounds with with the goat.
Speaker 1: I'd okay, I disagree, go ahead. I think it's I think because the weight difference. What was about thirty pounds? Weight weight and height difference. Every time Floya he got close to Floyd, he bodied him up and hugged him smart to the point the point where the ref was hugging him. I think it's a really smart move too. But I think if you made them stand up in box and they're the same weight, now, you can't you can't genetically make someone shorter or smaller, or you know what I'm saying, Like, you can't make him lose thirty pounds all that shit and have them fight. But like, because of the weight difference, because of the height difference, they are on totally two different brackets of weight classes. Every time Logan Paul was in trouble or was tired, he just put his body on Mayweather and got five six seconds before the ref broke him up. And then he'd swing a little bit and they'd lean back into him. Eight rounds with Floyd Medweather is not hard to last because Floyd is a defensive boxer his whole entire life. Every one of his.
Speaker 3: Fights shots the Logan was taking some shots.
Speaker 1: He was taking some shots from a guy that's a hundred fty five pounds, no doubt I'm saying, like I'm not saying I wouldn't get pieced. I'm not saying you wouldn'tet piece, you know what I'm saying, like you like, you gotta train for that. You gotta be used to getting punched in the face. And I think he did a great job of that. But if you're one hundred and fifty five pounds or whatever Floyd Mayweather was, and if you watch any of Floyd's fights, I mean there's a couple of fights he knocks dudes out, but like the ones that the pat with Pakia back in the day, it was a defensive showdown and he won because pakiom missed those punches and he he he'd piece him up when he got tired and stuff like that. But because he.
Speaker 3: Said very much looked like a Floyd Maywell.
Speaker 1: If you put a Mike Tyson or somebody that was like like, uh a Tyron Woodley, the guys that they are big dudes that throw punches, and he can actually throw like Haymakers. Yeah, this fight's over in three four rounds now. I turn it on in the third round and I was talking to the tail and the whole time, I'm like, this dude's so fucking exhausted, Like you could see like Maywether go back to this. He'd sit down and be like this knows nasal breathing, mouth closed, Logan Paul would be leaned over the ropes, breathing out of his mouth, dying, and the guy and then they get to the eighth round. Before they go to the eighth round, his coach is like, Hey, all you have to do is lastest round. You made it eight rounds with Floyd Mayweather. I'm not as impressed by a lasting eight rounds of Floyd Manu I coul last eight rounds of Floyd Mayweather because like I'm not if I all I do is last eight rounds. Well, I'm gonna keep him at a distance the whole time. Yeah, he's gonna chin me up a couple times. We're talking about one hundred and fifty five pounds into them in his reach. I'm taller. I'm like, he's get coming up to hearing me his reach. He has to be so close to me to hit me, do you know what I'm saying. So it's like it's not that I think it's really cool that they did that, and I think everyone did win because of the paydays. Yeah, and that's the reason why everyone won. But I think when I when I turned it on in the third round and I saw a Logan Paul. I'm not a boxer. I've never been a professional fighter. I've never taken a fighting class. But I've watched other people fight. I could tell who was the boxer and who was out there for the money grab. Oh well, no question, I'm just saying yeah. But you're you're saying, You're saying like he lasted eight rems of the goat. It's like, what good are we talking about? We talking about Mohammad Ali, We're talking about Mike Tyson.
Speaker 2: No, we're talking about clearly, we're talking about for this fight, you you would have said you would have put, you would have put.
Speaker 1: I think it's I think you would have bet that it would have won all eight rounds. I think I bet in the I think I said in one of the last podcasts that I don't think uh Floyd maybe there is gonna knock him out because of the size difference. But I mean I didn't think Logan could knock him out either. That's literally all I said about it. Do I think could have gone eight rounds? I think if it won another round, it'd be one of those like stupid cartoon movies where the big guys wobbly and all of a sudden, like the mouse goes and blows on him and he tips over, Like I think that's what would have happened. He was so fucking dead at the end. And the thing that pisses me off is rounds three through seven because the eighth one you could tell he could you know, when the last set of anything, you're doing a run and you have one more gas or you're like, I could muss up energy for this, that can be one more Yeah, But when the end's not in sight. Three to seven, he's fucking dying. He's breathing, he can't fucking do anything. And then the eighth round, with thirty seconds left, he's fucking doing this, doing this thing like oh I'm fucking great. It's like, well, where was that energy? The third round of the fourth round and the fifth round, like you look like an idiot doing that, Like that's just the stupid you know what I'm saying. And then he gets up and he's like the way he handled the post fight when he's like that was the coolest thing ever I got in the ring with one of the best fighters of all time and last eight round that's so cool, Like, yeah, that's great. I love the gratitude all that, But like this, this thing and this after you just got your ass kicked for eight rounds, Like then you're showing.
Speaker 3: My stream, my stream field through in the eighth round.
Speaker 1: You're you're showing, you're showing fans. At this point, you're showing fans. I just wanted to survive because this whole I got your hat thing, us talking ship, none of.
Speaker 3: It was real.
Speaker 1: That's all you're You're you're basically giving up that it wasn't real at all the all the time, right because it's a promotion, Yeah, he said, He said at the end, I hate being a dickhead. Love you guys. It's like I was always shake hands after a fight and be like, hey, good fight, that's it. But like you can't go from that dramatic I got your hat, I'm stealing it from you talking about him beating his wife in an in an interview to JK Or the Goat, I love you so much, you know what I'm saying, because it really does. It really doesn't like like uh like Connor McGregor, Nada is the perfect thing that comes to mind. Connor McGregor talks a bunch of shit to Nate DEAs they get in a huge fight. It was never McGregor is always like, I'm gonna kick your ass. I'm gonna beat the shit out of you. You're nothing or this or that, all all like ship talking words with no real substance. Never you beat your wife, So I'm gonna beat you up for you your wife or shit like that. You know what I'm saying, there's your substance of me say I'm gonna beat your ass. Then after shaking his hand, because that's the fighter mentality and being like, hey's a good fighter, good for him. Like there's a difference between being like, I'm gonna kick your ass, good fight, good for him. Then fuck you you beat your wife. Now I'm on the other side, going.
Speaker 4: That was so cool.
Speaker 1: I got in the ring with Floyd Mayweather.
Speaker 3: Do you know what, I'm just don't vibe with how it all happened.
Speaker 1: I don't vibe I think he if he he is exhausted the whole waving your arm at the end and pretending like you fucking like, oh, I'm fine, everything's all good. You're you're you're giving yourself. You're basically showing everybody that you really this wasn't real, This wasn't serious. Everyone knew it wasn't serious. But you don't just people pay fifty bucks to go see it.
Speaker 3: What do you mean by wasn't serious?
Speaker 1: Though he wasn't serious about trying to knock out Maywell. I think he did his best. You think you disagree with that, Like we're took that fight seriously for the first round and a half and then guess what happened? And then fatigue makes cowards out of all of us. Bro he lasted.
Speaker 2: If you would have saw Chad Johnson, you're talking about overhangs over the ropes, like he was gassed. Oh well, Chad Johnson was ten x how he looked in the third round, Like you got to be in some kind of serious shape.
Speaker 1: No, I'm not saying he didn't. He hit the fight, just hed got in shape for it. Blah blah blah. I'm saying, like, when you're doing this shit, it's like, Okay, this is all a joke to you, the whole thing, Like you can be in shape. You can take that part series like getting in shape for the fight, Go fight blah blahlah blah. But you're really like you knew you didn't have a chance when at the eighth round you're fucking waving your arms and shit like that. I guess what I'm getting mixed up is he took the preparation probably serious. At the end, you're showing like this is all just a money grab. Well, I think he's showing like I Yo, I lasted all eight rounds with the goat. Yeah, but like before that fight, Like, but if this dude, there's totally different goats. It's like me fighting JP for eight rounds, him being the best fighter of all time. There are size difference, alion, dude.
Speaker 2: I understand the context you're coming from. I'm just saying like this dude is ultimately a YouTuber. He's ultimately like a vine, YouTube podcaster. He's all these things, and he's been knocked out. Like, oh, he's not like some athlete, Like how we can sit here and talk about, oh, we could probably last Floyd this and that. Like he's one hundred and ninety pounds. He had to get down to one hundred ninety pounds like anybody who sits around and thinks all this YouTuber that's one hundred ninety pounds, Like, how do you think Floyd beat him? And he like he like actually trained and lasted eight rounds, and I think it's just like, yo, this this is nuts that I've actually survived all eight rounds. Yeah, and landed some punches. And I don't I'm gonna saying what you disagree.
Speaker 1: With I'm done here. No, I mean, go ahead, you can finish your thought. Like I think we just disagree on the thing. Yeah, tell what do you got? Listen. I'm not worked up about it.
Speaker 2: I'm just thinking, like the way you're the way you're rapping it to be like, I don't vibe with that kind of like You're just like, oh, that's kind of dumb, Like he should have done it. I'm like, bro, that dude should be on cloud nine, Like how did he make all of that happen?
Speaker 1: I'm not. Yeah, he said he you won like you like you won? Oh yeahuns, I think that's unreal. He said, rounds giving you everything.
Speaker 2: He I mean, he really like he took shots. I was hoping Floyd knocked him out. I wanted Floyd Mayweather to knock Logan out as I was like, man, he's on that he gets to do all that stuff, and I want Floyd to knock him out. I want him to knock I want all those the Paul brothers to get knocked out based on how they've climbed and gotten to that point.
Speaker 1: I really do. But I'm like the way the way he did that.
Speaker 2: Like I just got to give him some respect because I'm like, damn, Like I wouldn't have guessed that he would have lasted eight rounds because Floyd was trying to knock his ass out, because Floyd was getting mad hand in the face, shoving him, and he really lasted, like with Floyd Mayweather. I know goats are different. Mike Tyson would kill that dude, but but Floyd's one of those conversations to be like, yeah, we're all bigger than about how long do you think you get last with that dude? And I would sit here like argue, like no one would be able to last with him because he's like this perception we have that he's the greatest boxer of all time and he'll eventually knock you out. And he didn't knock Logan out, who is essentially like an zero to one boxing YouTuber, you know what I mean?
Speaker 3: Versus fifty year old Floyd Mayweather. Yeah, he's not in his prime.
Speaker 1: I think I think it's super impressive how the Paul brothers have been able to monetize their life, going from vine where those little hiccup in Japan and then they fucking go and they that big fucking hiccup in Japan. But you know what I'm saying, like they do that they you recover from something like that. I think he was on a he was doing a podcast, and it's like, you go and do something that's stupid and then are able to recover and still be relevant in the entertainment world. It's an impressive thing to be able to do that. They're they're impulsive, the podcast, the youtubing, able to take that decide we're gonna become boxers now, don't know where that came from, right like, and then turn it into pay per view, selling millions and millions of in reviews. I'm impress to ship by that. I'm impressed, super impressed. But the reason why, the reason why I didn't want to turn the pay per view on, and the reason why I'm upset is the the exact same thing. It was a joke. It wasn't real. Yeah, you know what I'm saying, That's what I'm that's what I'm I'm mad about. And I'm mad that he did this ship at the end because it's like, you're fucking dad, you're so exhausted, Like now, it's impressive as ship. He yeah, he did hit eight rounds. I mean, I guess it's impressive.
Speaker 3: It's like, I think maybe and correct me if I'm off BASEK and.
Speaker 1: Jake Paul hold on. Jake Paul goes after the fifth round, he goes, it's three to two and three to two, and I'm like, this is so fucking stupid, and listen, I want I want everybody to be successful. I hope they make millions and millions of more dollars. It's it's whatever, you know what I'm saying, Like, but I think that ship's stupid. The ego, the fucking over the top ego, the over the top, fucking I'm better than everybody always, like god, it gets old that for a little bit.
Speaker 2: I'm saying, uh so, all right, as as I do agree with you anytime.
Speaker 3: He's like, oh, it's two to one right now, it's.
Speaker 1: Two to one, Like I, yeah, I hated that could we.
Speaker 2: Say it could be similar to if we were, like you getting into a boxing room with Mike Tyson right now.
Speaker 1: No, not even clos it's not because Mike Tyson would piece my shit up so.
Speaker 2: Funny in his fifties, like he's old, so you can kind of be like, oh, he's not, He's not Mike back then, and never in your X amount of weight heavier than Mike.
Speaker 1: X amount of wait heavy than Mike I have. Okay, I've never trained.
Speaker 3: Did you watch him in Roy Jones Junior fight?
Speaker 1: Yeah? It was it was older. That's what exactly. That's what That's what I'm saying. I'm trying to get, not Mike like what I'm saying. Okay, but watch the training videos of Mike Tyson hitting the bag, the speed of which hit the bag, the power which he hit the bag, like those shots. And I don't know, I don't know how to put my hands will defend myself. I don't know how to throw a punch punch like that. Mike Tyson is a power, He's a built power, so he would take someone like me out way faster than a small one hundred and fifty five pounds boxer weighed against a two hundred or one hundred and ninety pound boxer who usually walks around to what to ten easily walks around at two ten. You know what I'm saying, It's so different, Like Floyd Weather. Weather is not known for his power and his his knockout ability. Everyone knows Floyd Midweather's fifteen zero because his defense is insane, the way he can't get hit, the way professional boxers get tired and frustrated. Like if you take someone that's just as good at defense as as for as the defense at knocking out that fights over in three rounds, even at the same weight, you know, like I think, uh, like Conor McGregor, who is a stronger striker, might might have done better than Low than might have knocked out Logan. And that like even even though they boxed, Mayweather and MacGregor fought McGregor, Floyd ended it against McGregor Floyd. And but why because McGregor hit him a few times, won a couple of rounds and then got exhausted. Because you like maywhether he feels you out the first two rounds and then he exhausts you for the next four.
Speaker 3: And Logan was exhausted. He was knocked out.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Do you think because his power is not trained and then the same weight that's also the same weight.
Speaker 3: Would you if McGregor and Logan box you think Connor's not.
Speaker 1: I think Connor might have a better chance of ending that fight.
Speaker 3: In eight rounds because he's bigger.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I see that, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 3: Yeah, anyway, what do you guys think? I know we've talked a lot about I know you.
Speaker 1: You is my.
Speaker 4: Turn to speak though, Yeah, go ahead you real quick. I think on the situation, I mean, I'm not a boxer or anything. I don't I don't know much. I think if Taylor got in the ring with U, Mike Tyson, Mike Tyson would piece him up. I think you're just playing Devil's advocate because you want to make it interesting on the pod. You know, my Tyson would probably knock out Well.
Speaker 1: Jones Junior would also piece my ass up too.
Speaker 4: So and I think, uh, Mayweather, you could definitely last eight rounds with the Mayweather. I don't think it's especially at our size and just being able being able to keep your distance and then also if you get close, like grab the shit out of him. But uh, you just have to be smart and uh, but I think if you like walk walked me, walk me down into like the corner of the ring, I would just like, literally duck probably eat an upper cut and then.
Speaker 1: Just grab right exactly, but you turn them around to.
Speaker 4: Eat it because he's like one fifty five exactly.
Speaker 1: Or if Q, if Q got bike back to the quarter, here's a cute dost, put it in drive and just walk forward. Yeah you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 3: You guys are y against you just.
Speaker 2: Like now we have we literally have evidence of somebody doing this. So now I think it is easier to talk about to be like, oh yeah.
Speaker 1: We can, we can all last Logan Logan Paul exposed to chin so much when he was exhausted, a guy like Mike Tyson would have fucking hit him on the button. No, dude, yeah, I agree.
Speaker 3: Mike Tyson is killing Logan Paul.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I'm not saying what I'm saying like he was literally I use the the Mike Tyson analogy since you're talking about how much bigger he is than him, because it's a thirty pound difference, Like you're more than a thirty pounds difference bigger than old Mike Tyson.
Speaker 3: So could we say something like that, just more so constant.
Speaker 1: To love my kids. I love my kids too much to get in a ring with Mike Tyson at his age. Now, that's how much of a difference I think it is. Yeah, But if you're like I feel like, hey, go do a pay per view event with Foyd Mayweather for eight rounds, no judges, no fucking question. Yeah, because I'm gonna go around. I'm gonna be fucking exhausted, and guess what leaning tower of peas on you the whole time I'm putting his body on you, Floyd, and then what is you know what it is? Oh? Push us off? Okay, we're good. Oh he's come back to me. You know That's what I'm gonna do. You like Logan did, I'm twenty million dollars day for twenty four minutes, eight three minute rounds. Okay, it's over now even close? And I probably Yeah, I take a couple of shots in the chin, no question. But I'm walking in like this and then body and then I'm holding them them. Then we're here and I'm gonna maybe bite his ear. Hey, you know I'm with you. I mean I could make that money too. I would do to you know what I'm saying. Last, I think a good fight is going to be this Tyrone Tyrone Woodley and uh Jake Paul though. I think that's gonna be a good fight. Roman up. The other day was on the phone with Quinton and he called me. He's like, Taylor, I have an issue. And I said, what's up, buddy. You can talk to me about anything. Is well, it's kind of a big deal and I want to make sure that you know you don't tell anybody about this. And I said, okay. He goes, I'm having some issues in the bedroom. I said, Quentin, what's wrong as well? You know when it when it's time to get going. Yep, I have a little bit of a problem. Letting gain my buddy, the big pep talk to stand up and perform. Well, look no further. Even baseball players strike out with bases loaded. The best golfer sometimes three putt in the tournament on the with the tournament on the line. So if you feel like you've come up short in the bedroom, sometimes it's perfectly okay, but if it's bothering you, there are some options. Go to get Roman dot com. Slash bussing. Now with Roman you can get a free online evaluation and ongoing care for ED. That's a rectile dysfunction for those of you who don't want to put letters together and process, very easy process, all from the comfort and the privacy of your home. Scroll down. Please the a US license. I don't know what AUS stands for.
Speaker 4: Oh, let me just tell you real quick.
Speaker 1: Uh a oh, a US licensed. Well, it's capitalized. It's fucking capitalized tailing. It's fucking capitalized tailing. Yeah, I know, but that the periods are small. A US licensed healthcare professional or work for you to find the best treatment plan. Please don't laugh during the ad read. Roman pays a lot of money for this and they know you can use them if medication is appropriate. It shipped to you free with two days shipping. The whole process is straightforward and discreete Getting started as simple. Just go to get Roman dot com slash bussing and complete your online visit. Take care of your ED without leaving home. Complete an online visit today and connect with the doctor and take care of it CTA. Go to get Roman dot com slash bussing to get your fifteen dollars to get fifteen dollars off your first order of ED treatment. Look, there's a straightforward way to take care of your ED. Get roman dot com slash bussing get started now to say fifteen dollars on your first order of ED treatment. For those of you single ladies out there, there's about fifteen of you that listen to this podcast. Quentin Nelson is single and his penis works just fine.
Speaker 4: I called home close his friends about that. Well, that's why you didn't get a call.
Speaker 1: I didn't know.
Speaker 3: I didn't know you were saying that joke just to hurt me.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I was sometime. Everything going on all right at home?
Speaker 4: Apparently not apparently apparently not.
Speaker 1: It's eleven oh seven. All right, new spooks, come on, you don't need that. That's right here.
Speaker 4: You already had one too. I've been eyeing that down the whole time. Really, yeah, I was like, is that on the table?
Speaker 1: Waits to that contract? To good sign, buddy, we'll see he's calling her then. All right, Well, before we go to new spoos, when you talk about Will's up coming winning you nervous, buddy, No, did quit and get an invite to your wedding?
Speaker 4: He did not close friends.
Speaker 3: Looks like we just we just established the close friends thing.
Speaker 1: Oh ship, Do you guys want to talk about it? Do you want to maybe?
Speaker 4: Do you want to talk about where your wedding's at? Or you want to get big sky Montana, Big Sky Montana, Montana.
Speaker 3: It's gonna be here we go.
Speaker 1: Are you guys? Have you guys?
Speaker 3: Are you guys booked? You guys know when you're going far?
Speaker 2: Well? Yeah, you guys are one and the same. I have no clue. I feel like it changes all the time. And I've told Taylor. I told Taylor, if it's happening, you have to tell me so we can, so we can get out of the flights we're in because we're you know, we have flights booked to go to Montana.
Speaker 1: Did you buy insurance on your flight? And we don't know.
Speaker 3: We don't usually I don't usually somebody driving.
Speaker 2: Oh you know, just get the plane, not the extra days.
Speaker 1: All of us.
Speaker 3: You haven't, We haven't every No, No, we're gonna be. We're gonna be.
Speaker 1: You don't want to.
Speaker 3: I would love to, but it's the wedding week, and you know.
Speaker 1: It's the wedding week. It's the last time if we single with your boys. Yeah until Saturday.
Speaker 3: That's not that's not the vibe I'm going for that week of the wedding.
Speaker 2: Quit.
Speaker 1: You should fly out with us, uh and stay in Montana.
Speaker 3: With us plus one.
Speaker 4: Hey, when you gotta stay home, we all go.
Speaker 3: Even because she's a flower girl.
Speaker 1: That got the way you wanted it.
Speaker 2: I don't I don't mind if he comes as your plus one. I think it's I think it's a little bit of bs though, because I would rather have tail in.
Speaker 4: There was that was that was that tough? No, it was just the way you said. I'm what you said, That's the way you said. I'm sweating way more than usual.
Speaker 1: Yeah, this is tough. This is tough.
Speaker 4: There's some animosity on this bus right now.
Speaker 2: I can feel a little bit of tens We can break We can break it by talking about spooks.
Speaker 1: Do you like? Do you know what breaks attention? Taking care of that issue in the bedroom with Roman dot com slash bussing fifteen dollars off. You can release that tension all you want by yourself with a friend whatever. You know what I'm saying. Do you know what I'm saying? Yeah, masturbation. Uh, there's a lot of things coming up recent and in the near future. Will you actually went and saw these spooks without me? Which is a little disappointing. A Quiet Place Part two?
Speaker 3: I did see Why a Place Part two. I thought it was phenomenal. You thought it was a phenomenal movie, that it was a great movie. It ended a little abruptly. We've established that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, what did you think the first movie?
Speaker 3: I enjoyed the first movie. I think the second one's better.
Speaker 1: All right.
Speaker 2: I think the second one's better because it's more involved. You're you're not at the farm the entire time.
Speaker 1: I've seen the first one. I thought the first one was average at best.
Speaker 4: There was there was one part in the first one where a person like sign language or said something like I love you or something kind of. They gave me chills.
Speaker 3: You enjoyed the first one.
Speaker 4: I thought it was a good film.
Speaker 1: It's okay, listen, well have our opinions, like I did not think the first one was that good. I will go see the second one, though, because I could use a spook before the spooktober hits.
Speaker 3: I think you like number two?
Speaker 1: You think so, Yeah, I'm excited to go watch It's a newborn involved.
Speaker 3: You know, I don't want to give stuff away.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you said that last time when we were here.
Speaker 3: Everyone knows the new borns of all because she has the baby in the last one.
Speaker 1: Right, I want to say without the dad, really sad. I don't want to ruin it for everybody. I want to talk about it, though you kind of do. Huh. Yeah, I need you to watch it so I can at least talk to you about it. All right, cool, I can do that. And then the last thing is conjuring Devil made me do it? Part three.
Speaker 2: I want to wait until, uh it's October for that one.
Speaker 1: I think there's something about walking to a movie theater and watching a cinematic performance that really gets me going.
Speaker 2: Dude, you're gonna be fired up. Then, wait, you just went, you just went.
Speaker 1: I just went. We saw I saw Spirit. You're right, I saw a movie. It was good going to the theater. It was solid. We had a bunch of friends and their kids. Yeah, like we rented our own theater. It was killer. Yeah, one kid threw up. I'm not gonna say who's kid, Preston, But I know what you mean, like.
Speaker 3: Actually taking it, actually like going in.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I think that's I think that's a lot of fun. And there's listen, there's thirty one days of Fright in October. But there's so many spooky movies. I'm okay if I put one in July, yeah, or June.
Speaker 3: We should have a should we do like a draft for the Spootober calendar?
Speaker 1: You and I need to sit down and make what we're watching all thirty one days and then send it out for everybody so they can watch it with us.
Speaker 2: Okay, so more of a more of a more of a BTS will figure out the calendar.
Speaker 3: I don't know what's behind the scenes.
Speaker 2: Didn't know if you wanted to come on the bus and go one by one draft up a calendar.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we can do that for sure. I'm all about that. Are you gonna take play? Are you gonna take part in Spootober this year?
Speaker 4: You guys talking about it? It's kind of me going on movies? Yeah, yeah, like scary movies.
Speaker 1: I love that.
Speaker 3: What are some of your go tos?
Speaker 4: Uh? Shoot? What was that one I saw recently? I don't know, I saw some pretty.
Speaker 2: Are you a classic guy or you like the new like paranormal style?
Speaker 4: I'm definitely more classic than than new. I feel like you can't beat the classics.
Speaker 3: Who's your favorite slasher of the of the big dogs? Mike Myers?
Speaker 1: That you got?
Speaker 4: Uh? I think Freddy was the scariest for me.
Speaker 2: Wow, Freddy Krueger, he would be a good he would be a good dynamic for haven't we go?
Speaker 1: Yeah, Freddy Krueger's good. He talks. The other ones don't talk. He's in your dreams. Can't go to sleep. That's a. That's a. It's a it's a tough deal to deal with.
Speaker 3: Absolutely, well, it's past eleven bro.
Speaker 1: Oh no, it's eleven h seven. I just said that about five minutes ago, which makes it eleven thirteen.
Speaker 3: Wait, wait, wait, and my mouth was wrong.
Speaker 4: You think if you have sleep app in like you don't want to use your seatpap. If you're like, if you're actually dealing with Freddy Kruger, that's.
Speaker 1: A good question.
Speaker 4: You're waking up in the middle of the night a bunch ye hit, that's.
Speaker 1: That's the easiest way to beat Freddy Krueger. He comes to stabbing. Just oh, well, we're good now. That's hilarious. All right, Quentin, thank you for coming on the bus on short notice was bummed out when you can't come, but I always, as always I respect it. Yeah, I'm having always a pleasure.
Speaker 2: It's good to see you, but it is nice seeing you.
Speaker 3: I think ultimately I just miss you. You know what I mean.
Speaker 1: I know I'm I'm literally drenched like my blast. We figure out the fucking ac.
Speaker 2: Big shout out to you guys. If you enjoyed this episode and love and support Busting with the Boys, go to whatever podcast platform you're on and subscribe to us. Leave a review rate five stars. If you're already subscribed, unsubscribe and resubscribe again. It helps the boys climb the charts, and again we can't We wouldn't be doing this and can't do this without you, guys and all of your support. We also have a YouTube channel if you like. If you'd like to watch our show or these episodes, they're on YouTube at Busting with the Boys. We're also on social media at Busting WTB. You can follow us everywhere. Go buy our merch You guys know that whole deal. But thank you so much. We are forever grateful for you. The biggest of hugs and tiniest of kisses for the boys always and forever