Speaker 1: It's time to Catch a Cheater.
Speaker 2: Only on the Double Show.
Speaker 1: Julia is on the phone today for to Catch a Cheater. She's been with her boyfriend George for a year, but now she thinks that he might be messing around, so we'll see if we can help her out. Julia, Sorry, I have to come on the show this way, but what's up? Why do you think George is cheating on you?
Speaker 3: So? Yeah, so George and I we don't live together, but basically, like we might as well be. We both work a lot, so you know, we try to spend as much time together as you can. But a while ago, I signed Georgia at my gym that I go to, so like, basically after work we can like both go work out together and spend some time together that way and decompressed together. Yeah, I figure that was like a way to kind of like be productive and still spend time together. And then he actually got me an Apple Watch and I said we should do like a fitness challenge on it, and I was like, okay, never had one before, It's pretty cool.
Speaker 4: But then so basically it was like we were both doing really good.
Speaker 3: You know, I was like using the app, we were like using this, you know, all the info on there, like taking it super seriously.
Speaker 4: You know. It's fun to like you know, just basically like check your progress. But yeah, at a certain point.
Speaker 3: He was like way more ahead of me, Like there was like suddenly just like a giant spike in activity and like on the thing it gives you the info. I said it was around two am, So I was like, okay, like even if you fell asleep with it, like he'd never like amask that much. Like He's just like, this doesn't make any sense. It's it was just like this giant spike. So I was like, you know, I thought maybe if she had it on like while he was like by himself or something, you know.
Speaker 4: But then I was like still like.
Speaker 3: You know, but like the like the spike was huge, and so I was like, well, that still doesn't really make any sense. It was like it was like a he was running a marathon for like twenty minutes. So as he's constantly working like I mentioned before, like there's no way he would be up that late because he had to get up early in the morning and so he should be sleeping and he doesn't really work out.
Speaker 4: Late at night because he said he keeps them up.
Speaker 3: So I asked him about a couple days later, and he said he was stressed that day and couldn't sleep, so he went for a quick run at the gym. I don't know, maybe he went to the gym in the middle of the night. It seems a little weird, okay, But he worked out with me earlier that day, so I feel like that was just kind of weird because he had already worked out. So maybe you can go twice at in a day like people do that.
Speaker 4: But I don't know.
Speaker 5: I just is there anybody that he could have got his steps in with? I guess whatever we're calling. I mean, I see where you're going with that, Like that is kind of alarming. It's way and you're like, okay, bro, twenty minutes is kind of a sweet spot, you know, So is there anybody it could be or is there anything else that he's been doing that's kind of weird?
Speaker 3: Noe Like he's like when I first met him, he was like super you know, kind of nerdy, and he was a little like, you know, kind of softer and not in shape, not super confident, and he didn't have a lot of friends. So I don't think there's anyone that he could be like meeting. He's not like the most like social guy in the world. He was kind of a geek, like you know, so, do you have.
Speaker 2: An Apple watch table? I do.
Speaker 5: Do you know that if you were to be by yourself at that time, would it make it look like you were.
Speaker 2: Running a marathon?
Speaker 3: No?
Speaker 2: I don't think so. Your heart rate would go up, R might go up a little bit. Yeah, I think even if it was on that hand, I don't think.
Speaker 1: No, I don't think so. Okay, yeah, and it definitely wouldn't never to it out, but I will this afternoon. Oh okay, so.
Speaker 2: Get back to us.
Speaker 5: And also probably wouldn't be twenty minutes.
Speaker 2: Was he real?
Speaker 1: But yeah, we'll see if we can figure it out for you.
Speaker 2: That is weird.
Speaker 3: Yeah, so, uh, we're like at the gym all the time. So instead of like maybe I don't know, like flowers something, you could try to offer like a free kickboxing class or whatever and then ask him.
Speaker 4: To do like a plus one and then see like who he gives that to.
Speaker 1: Okay, yeah, we can come up with something to see if he'll tell us if he invites you or somebody else.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it just seems like more realistic.
Speaker 1: Okay, we'll play a son come back and then call him and pretend to be from the gym and offer him some sort of package that involves someone else. Will figure it out here in a second, and then we'll see if he invites you or somebody else. Okay, okay, okay, we'll plays don't come back, get your to catch theater next. Right in the middle of today's to Catch a Cheater if you're just joining us, Julia is on the phone. She's been with her boyfriend George for a year, but now she suspects that he might be cheating. So in a second, we're gonna call him and pretend to be from the gym that they both go to and say that we're offering a new kickboxing class for couples and we'd like him to come, and if we could also have the name of the person he wants to bring. We'll see if he believes that and tells us either Julia's name or somebody else, so we find out.
Speaker 2: All right, Julia, are you ready to give him a call?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Okay, real quick. Why don't you catch everybody up in your situation?
Speaker 3: So, yeah, I'm dating my boyfriend for about a year. We go to the gym all the time together. When I was first dating him, he was not in shape.
Speaker 4: Now he is.
Speaker 3: I really got him in shape and was a good influence on him. But then, uh, and then he bought me an Apple watch. We've both been like tracking our progress and I noticed one night at two am some high activity that didn't make any sense. He said he was at the gym. But who goes to the gym at two am?
Speaker 1: Right?
Speaker 2: Yeah, all right, are you ready for us to call in?
Speaker 4: Yes?
Speaker 2: Okay, here we go.
Speaker 4: Hello.
Speaker 1: Yeah, this is horrible calling from so I was looking for our member George.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, this is him.
Speaker 5: Good.
Speaker 2: Hey bro, how are you?
Speaker 4: I'm doing good?
Speaker 2: How are you great?
Speaker 6: Man?
Speaker 1: Thank you for asking. Listen, I'm not calling for any marketing purposes right now. I'm actually calling to say congratulations. We're actually doing like an incentive for some of our newer members, and we know you just joined up, and so I'd like to offer you an exciting opportunity. Like it's not a sales thing, it's more like you want you want something.
Speaker 4: Is this one of the things that you add to like my account?
Speaker 2: No, dude, it's not.
Speaker 1: Yeah, like, I know, I'm not selling it the best, but that's not really my thing.
Speaker 2: I'm more of a trainer, you know.
Speaker 1: But we we're actually doing kickboxing now and we are inviting some of our new members to sign up for an evening. It's like an event thing where we're launching our kickboxing but we're doing like a couples like mixer and stuff like that, so you can bring somebody, like a date to it. You guys can do the class, but then also they'll be like, you know, drinks and stuff after. It's kind of like a fun thing.
Speaker 2: Oh you interested?
Speaker 4: Yeah, kickbok and that sounds great.
Speaker 1: It's a good workout, it's great, and like you don't have to sign up for anything. It's literally like it's just it's just our way of saying thank you very much for you know, being a member here, and we want you to experience all the things we can offer and like we're launching this new thing, so it's exciting.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, sign me up.
Speaker 1: Well's real simple. I can just sign you up right now, but I do need to know are you going to bring a plus one?
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, okay, cool.
Speaker 1: I just need to know like their names so we can have it here, you know, in case they're not a member.
Speaker 6: Yeah, yeah, you should just put down Sophie. Just is this girl that works out at the gym and I picked up and I think this is like totally score points.
Speaker 1: And if you mean, like you met her here, yeah, oh yeah, that's probably real exciting then.
Speaker 2: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: Okay, I can probably look up the name Sophie and you get the last name or whatever. But well I'll put you down with Sophie and then for the event, it's going to not be at all.
Speaker 4: Sorry.
Speaker 1: Yeah, this is actually the Jubil Show. It's a radio show. My name's Jubil.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I Nina and I'm Victoria.
Speaker 1: And we do a segment called to Catch a Cheater, where if you think your significant other might be cheating, you try to set them up.
Speaker 2: And your girlfriend Julia is on the phone.
Speaker 6: Actually yeah, hi, yeah, what is this?
Speaker 4: What's going on? Well, who's Sophie.
Speaker 6: Sophie, she's just a girl that works at she works out at the.
Speaker 5: Gym that you picked up at the gym. What do you mean, Well, that's just what you said, taking her up.
Speaker 4: Yeah, No, she's just a friend at the gym.
Speaker 2: What do you mean would you like even to go back and listen to it again? Because I'm pretty sure you did.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you said a girl I picked up at the gym, and he was all, oh yeah, so people are meeting at the gym and you're like, oh yeah, and I'm going to win points with there?
Speaker 4: Why would you want to win points with there?
Speaker 6: I just said that as a as a joke with the guy, was just asking like I just wanted to let him know that.
Speaker 4: I what is this about?
Speaker 3: How?
Speaker 6: Why are you in the radio, Like, why are you calling calling the radio?
Speaker 4: Well? You know how we have like the Apple watches?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 4: Well why why at two am? Was there a crazy spike the other night? Why are you like? I was just at the gym.
Speaker 6: What do you mean that I'm changing like my schedule And that just happened to me when I.
Speaker 4: Went working out at two am.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I told you, like some nights I can't sleep And that's when I met that Sophie person and us is there and we just got to talking.
Speaker 4: It literally doesn't mean anything. I was just thought that because I go there at night.
Speaker 2: Why wouldn't you take your girlfriend to that class?
Speaker 4: Then of your just talking, it's because I can't sleep.
Speaker 6: I was just like, you're being controlling, Like why are you Why are you always telling me how and when I should like work out?
Speaker 1: I don't think you're telling you that. Also, George, why why wouldn't you invite your girlfriend? Why would you invite Sophie instead?
Speaker 6: Because I should be able to. I mean, it doesn't matter. I'm not like doing anything with this person. If if it's two am and I want to invite this person to the gym, you know, then it's two am. That's because I can't sleep.
Speaker 2: This is a thing wasn't at two am.
Speaker 6: I can't believe you're like calling the radio station and then just like controlling.
Speaker 4: Me like this, like this is not a relationship. How am I controlling you?
Speaker 3: If i'm I'm just asking about a specific thing that you did at two am, which is like extremely alarming.
Speaker 6: I just went to the gym because I couldn't sleep, and that's why I probably spiked on them all on the watch.
Speaker 4: It's obvious that you're lying. I'm not controlling your line.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I told you. I'm done with that, Like I told you the other day. I don't know why you're going through all this trouble. So, yeah, I'm seeing I'm seeing somebody else. Okay, I'm seeing Sophie. Okay, I'm tired of you like running my life.
Speaker 4: Okay, and she like she just tells she lets me be who I want to be.
Speaker 3: You know, I think the reason why Sophie even likes you is because of me, because of what I've done to like build confidence in you and like like to do the gym stuff, and now.
Speaker 4: You're all like your ego is like big, Now my ego is what do you mean my ego?
Speaker 6: I'm just trying to be me and I don't like this, like the whole controlling thing, like tell me when I should do things, when I should work out, when I should eat.
Speaker 3: Well, cool, you can go and do whatever you want now because you're not under control anymore.
Speaker 4: You can be with Sophie because this is over. Okay.
Speaker 2: He hung up. Julie. I'm sorry. I'm so sorry, hung up.
Speaker 4: Your intuition was right, yeah, I guess.
Speaker 2: So yeah, I'm really sorry.
Speaker 1: But you will find someone else and maybe even at the gym.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I'm not going to go for the nerdy guy again again.
Speaker 5: And then in that part too, his self esteem is probably like temporary. Once this girl Sophie gets bored, then he's going to go back to being like whatever and doesn't know what to do with himself.
Speaker 2: So it's all good.
Speaker 4: Oh I'm glad I shound out.
Speaker 2: Thank you guys, No problem.
Speaker 3: Yeah, the jew Will shows to catch a cheater.