Speaker 1: I can't stand down here with y'all, and I ain't got nothing else to prove. I survived shot wreck, I survived a ghetto, and you can't take that from me. That's a trick that the inner City runs on. The Inner City is like, prove you a gangster for what? And I really come from nothing. I really come from the ghetto. I really come from nothing. It's documented.
Speaker 2: Ain't nobody, never had none in my family, and I done got rich.
Speaker 1: What else I got to prove? What the else I got to prove? You want me to defend the fact that.
Speaker 2: I come up slinging in for what, I come up putting belt to ask for what?
Speaker 1: And I have made it out the ghetto. That's up the highest reward from God. I gotta honor what God done for me. I got to honor the pathway that been lit for me. And I gotta act this, Harriet Tugman, I gotta show the underground railroad to get out the burning city. Because sometimes when you barre everybody cross, you would roll your opportunities.
Speaker 2: You put a Rosi in on your opportunities.
Speaker 1: You could have saved your family, but you wouldn't leave your neighborhood you could have saved the block, but you wouldn't leave the block. The goal is to beat the game, not standing relish the fact that I'm still in the game, which one of you dumb been preaching that you know that ain't in my ministry. That ain't in my fucking ministry to be running around talking about what we've done in the ghetto and defending the fact that we sold drugs and beat the block dying.
Speaker 2: Sometimes the proof is in the pudding.
Speaker 1: Taste of pudding, eat the cake, and a may you looking at proof?
Speaker 2: Me you talking about the problem is we spend too much time.
Speaker 1: Holding on to what we were, her hold on to what we had. And I get it, because coach is in what you had. Sometimes you don't want to let go of what you had because it reminds you of who you are.
Speaker 2: But I think we need to spend less time on reminding.
Speaker 1: Ourselves who we were and what we are and what we're trying to be is what we need to focus on.
Speaker 3: And if you ain't talking no dough, than I ain't interrest. Look, they say this guy's the limit. I'm going farther than that. She get blowing on my phone, So I called her mama, Come and get your daughter back. They want a little better than get them boys.
Speaker 2: Wag or what bab little one?
Speaker 4: And I bush your brain but get a hard hat.
Speaker 3: They say, this guy's a limb, I'm going fall. Or you can try to but can't kill ummy bad or I just bought a nigga life as in did decide?
Speaker 5: Come with that order you.
Speaker 2: Leave the reason you broke. You don't know how to horse try it ain't normal.
Speaker 3: Stress on the red rud red dye and he Black one twelve come out. You know I'm looking to the as for good because he never felt want to stick on to.
Speaker 4: The wilders and nail gun ride.
Speaker 2: With my dogs on a nail. Welcome to us, up that podcast.
Speaker 1: I am your active and attractive host big Loan for another episode of your favorite podcasts favorite podcast. One thing I know for show. I know they miss me solo. W's in the chat, W's in the shot. I know they miss me solo, And I'm back and I ain't gonna lie to you for the rest of the year. I'm every week on y'all, maybe twice or three times a week, because I really want to dedicate some time to stay in here.
Speaker 2: And get with y'all.
Speaker 1: One thing I know about when I'm in here, I'm able to dance and battle. And because see, conversation is Conversation is a sweet science.
Speaker 2: It's just like shooting the ball.
Speaker 1: It's just like riding a bike, right, And the more you do it, the better you are at it. I remember times, man that I don't even remember times Sometimes I can get in here and I can get to going and it'll just be so potent, doll get to be so so polton. I can't even tell you where I drawed it from. For those of y'all who looking for the rest of the catalog, it's only on Patreon dot com. One hundred and nineteen episodes of Solo Podcast. Before I've done a little baby interviewer, did any interviews with anyone. That's when I was really harnessing my skills and putting myself in a situation where I can get on this mic dolo by myself and hold an audience. And I know so many people really and truly missed that from me, because every time i'm mouth people really come to me about that, Like Loan, we miss you, Solo Bro.
Speaker 2: We want to hear from you. Solo.
Speaker 1: We love the interviews, and I can tell by the numbers, the shares, the comments, the interviews gonna always go up. But there's a level of people, there's a category, a sub section of people who want to see me by myself and hear what my thoughts are on current topics and some of the game, some of the shit that's out there that we can put a little game next to. Right, So I'm gonna continue to do that. Man, Let's do a little house keeping. If you're not on Patreon, come there www dot patreon dot com. It's up there. Podcast. We are starting to do a call in show on Thursdays. I think I'm gonna choose Thursdays. It'll be one day a week. We're gonna do a call in show or people call in and give us current topics, so we just debate topics. So we just talk about what's going on in the world or going on in your life.
Speaker 2: Right, we tap in with the people.
Speaker 1: We're gonna do maybe an hour of that that'll be exclusively behind the paywall as well. And so again, I thank you guys so much for being just instrumental in my life changing as I battle the industry and when I say battle the industry, I never want that to come off.
Speaker 2: It's like I'm.
Speaker 1: In some kind of situation where I can't handle what's going on. What I will say is that I'm in a situation where there's a lot of new information needed. There's a lot of pathways that I don't know about that it's yet to be discovered. Maybe there's a lot of relationships and things that I'm not the best at harvesting in the industry. I'll be completely transparent and honest with you guys. There's a lot of fakes in the industry. There's a lot of yo, give my number, dudes don't answer. I don't know how to take that, because I really come from a place where those kinds of things are not even in the scenario. I'll just tell you, bra don't even be giving my number out like that, or I'll tell you something that you know ain't true. I don't even got no phone, I don't even carry no phone like but I'm not gonna give you my number, and I'm not gonna answer that number for me.
Speaker 2: Just little things like that.
Speaker 1: I think you have to remove yourself from being emotionally attached to those things. But here's a trick that I noticed in particular with rappers. Right, I also believe no one owes you nothing because I'm in a situation where dudes think I should owe them or I should kick back this or do this or do that.
Speaker 2: And that's not necessarily the case. But the second part.
Speaker 1: Of that, and I want to spend a little bit of time on that before we get into the topic, says, while no one owes you nothing, that includes lies.
Speaker 2: See that's the problem.
Speaker 1: A lot of these to get a little fame, get a little money, and then they're hide behind man he acting like an owe him some. Now, you don't owe me nothing, not even the lies you telling me. You see what I'm saying. You ain't got to tell me loan, I'm gonna come on the platform, Loan, I'm gonna come come do this. Loan, we gonna do that. You ain't even got that. You don't owe me nothing. And that includes the lies that you be peddling. So I'm not familiar with the mask that well, I'm not. I haven't incorporated the fun way of the shit that havel in a repertoire. See, I haven't been that kind of entire life I'd rather stay away from you. I'd rather tell you, I'd rather patch you down, wave you off. But what I ain't gonna do is promising some or say something to it that I don't plan on standing by. That's why you don't hit me. All go when you don't hear me go back and forth with you. I want to see me and see my energy. I want to push up on the dollar sign and see what he really he really talking about. But one thing I won't do is make no false promises. So I ain't gonna tell you when I see you, i'm gonna smack you. And I see you and I don't and you don't get smacked. I ain't gonna tell you I'm gonna pray for you, and I ain't never thinking about praying for you. I ain't gonna tell you I'm gonna help you, I'm gonna uplift you, I'm gonna look out for.
Speaker 2: You you might need.
Speaker 1: And I don't mean that I stand by what I say, homie. And in this culture, in this game in particular, what the standing at the head nod can get you further, or like a share of comment can get you further to withhold it.
Speaker 2: But you gotta learn how to just say, oh man, it's part of the game. They damned to turn you into a sucker, because if you in this game and you're taking these things the hard that exuot this game. And this is for the people behind me.
Speaker 1: If you notice, I ain't never got into argument with about what he ain't done for me. I ain't never slick shot through, no thish and no what they ain't done. But I take mental notes. I'll be like, oh, that el kind of what kind of games they play?
Speaker 2: And if he lying.
Speaker 1: About that, what else do you lying about? What else do you be lying about something that simple? Lie about something that's simple? What else do you need to be lying about?
Speaker 2: One thing? Got no homit. So I just want people to know say this ain't no average. Two things can be true.
Speaker 1: Don't nobody owe you nothing, but not even the lives that they run around.
Speaker 2: Pelling when they in the casis.
Speaker 1: See when I'm in people face, I don't do no whole bunch of trying to fit in and have this low esteem because I always remember that authenticity is the.
Speaker 2: Highest form of vibration.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna stay authentically myself, regardless of who like it. Regardless of who don't believe it, regardless of who don't who don't get out with it. I'm already doing what I'm doing. I'm already having what I'm having. So it ain't no way. Nobody gonna interrupt or interfeel intercept.
Speaker 2: That ain't no way. But you don't owe nothing home, and not even the lies you're telling them. So keep them lies between you and your broad, you and your family. You can lie to your kids, lie to all them. Don't be running around the industry lying for me. That's a violation to the highest extent. Because if you lying about something so simple, what all you lying about? What all you lying about? Love one?
Speaker 1: So clean your face, and if you wash your hands, you can eat with king the It ain't no offense you can't come back from.
Speaker 2: Just make it right.
Speaker 1: It's a lot of in the ghetto, depending on a lot of theseus running around line.
Speaker 2: When they pull up in the ghetto, this is who is really for. This is what I'm really talking about. A lot of you pull up in the ghetto and because you around the killers. Now I'm gonna do that. I'm gonna put you on the show. Matter of fact, I'm gonna drop you the pill.
Speaker 1: Later on, I'm gonna let you come through and see what going on and meet this and do this. I know you got your cold and line. I'm gonna be with such and certain them God gonna come through. I'm gonna let you.
Speaker 2: Boy.
Speaker 1: You don't got no plans on doing that while you throwing hot air in this game. Somebody gotta help me understand what benefit is that? Is that just for your comfortability in the moment, I'm comfortable with at what ain't comfortable when everybody uncomfortable.
Speaker 2: I'm comfortable because I know one thing.
Speaker 1: I ain't running around pelling lies to I ain't making false promises. And sometimes people are not with you because you don't do the false promise thing. They've been around so many suckers and so many that's in the game and having some kind of fame and money that they're expecting you to come around and promise some shit too. Like I remember hearing old stories and I don't know if this is true or not about how Jay Prince them would take things personal because these rapids get down and Texas where the throng got and and make some false promises to the old man. Now I'm gonna get on the song and then leave and try not to answer the phone and then be pushing.
Speaker 2: Back up, Like, Bro, why you even do that? Like what is that about?
Speaker 6: Like?
Speaker 2: What kind of sucker is that? That? Ain't no lollipop? What kind of sucker is that?
Speaker 1: You understand what I'm saying, but you can't appear wounded. You know, one of the fifty of laws or the forty they laws of power is to pear to need nothing, so you can't appear wounded. That's why you gotta be in a position of power and talking about this shit. They gotta know that if they never call, nothing never changes. If they never answer the call, nothing never changes. If they never takes back, nothing never changes.
Speaker 2: If they they.
Speaker 1: Don't incorporate the infrastructure needed for you to move forward, nothing never changes.
Speaker 2: One thing, you got it. Your hustle can't take that from you. Love one can't nobody take if you a hustler.
Speaker 1: Can't nobody take that from you. Cub that go from the people that hate you the people that love you. If they capture your confidence, that's the only way your hustle go with your confidence. If they can get you to stop believing in yourself one thing I want to do is breathe life in the neck on the opposite side of this sign to some of the people on the come up and then they try to frame it and they put a fence around it as it pertains to the behavior and try to act like that you're needy or you're asking for shit, And a lot of times they volunteerize and I'm still trying to figure out what that's about. But on the other side of it that if you are who you say you are and you're in a position, brother, you gotta keep going.
Speaker 2: That's the only way you can keep growing.
Speaker 1: So I don't want to get in their head about what is happening, what did I do? Why do acting like in and what's going on? Especially if the relationship doesn't have enough equity for the conversation to behaved.
Speaker 2: You just got to keep it moving.
Speaker 1: But don't nobody owe any one nothing, not even the lives that they run around pending. I want to breathe life into people who are out there hustling and trying to make a way and let you know that on the other side of your hustle is everything you ever wanted. And there's a scenario where you get in this game.
Speaker 7: And.
Speaker 1: It's information based. The talent go out the window at a certain point, like I ain't gonna lie. Just left La and I interviewed Ge Herbo. This was Little Baby was on the last show as it pertains to the American leg of his Wham World tour, and so there was a lot of rappers out there and I was out there with Herbo. Me and Herbo had a great conversation that's coming to us up there podcast soon.
Speaker 2: And I'm particularly interested.
Speaker 1: In those guys that come out of Chicago, you know, the herbals, The chief keeps the dirks, all of them right, because I understand that coming out of Chicago isn't really like coming out of any other city. That doesn't mean that there isn't violence in any other city, but Chicago has.
Speaker 2: A certain.
Speaker 1: Chicago has a certain stinch on it that I want to talk about today. And coming off this interview with Herbo Man and just looking him in his eyes and feeling his demeanor and where he has came from, I just I gested a lot from that because I know being in a war zone isn't normal until it's normal.
Speaker 2: It's abnormal until it's normal.
Speaker 1: The shark don't know whether it's in the fish tank or in the ocean, as long as you keep it in water.
Speaker 2: Didn't know how to survive. And so sometimes.
Speaker 1: When you in these scenarios where you come from these states that's just riddled with violence, I'm so so intrigued on how you shake that because I got things from the ghetto, and residue from hustling, and residue from being told on, and residue from being betrayed that I still can't shake. I'm dealing with women now in my current life that I have to tell them on the front end. Baby, you gotta be patient with me. You gotta be patient with me, love, because I done been through some things that a normal man would have broke him down. It would have broken, it would have broken in pieces, it would have shattered it. And when you shatter something, it's way way worse than just breaking it. Because you can fix a break, you can fix a crack, you can fix a hole, but when you shatter it, it breaks it in pieces, it destroys it. And so my confidence in certain aspects of human behavior has been, for lack of a better term, shatter.
Speaker 2: And I try not to wear it on my sleeve.
Speaker 1: But when you get into my personal life and we are intimate and we're around each other, I say, baby, be patient with me.
Speaker 2: They done done a number on me.
Speaker 1: But I left that with my hustle, and I left there with my mind intact. I might then lead that with love, with an understanding of love. I might then lead a ghettover with an understanding of a friendship. I might not left the ghettover the understanding of nothing else. But I left with my hustle, my mind intact, and everything that the ghetto have taught me. I got the tools you can use. Yeah, I got the tools you can use. So I just asked that people who are dealing with me on a level outside of this entertainment or outside of right dealing with me intimately.
Speaker 2: And that just doesn't mean sex. That means if we.
Speaker 1: Talk regularly, if you see me start to veer off and get confused about some of the things I'm seeing, right, you gotta be patient with me.
Speaker 2: I've been through hell.
Speaker 1: I got residue from the underworld, real life residue. That's the reason why a lot of people see me by myself and they wonder, man, dude, be Byselm.
Speaker 2: You know, I can't even help it. I can't even help it.
Speaker 1: I'm in a situation where I can't even help the fact that they've shut up my trust of people.
Speaker 2: But again, thank you guys, man. I think we got so much we can talk about. You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: I'm only gonna do two or three topics because again, I'm just I want to get back in the groove of things, so you guys can just kind of be in the flow with me. Of course, did it just beat the verdict? I don't know how people are feeling about that. If you haven't seen the doctor Umar Johnson interview we just dropped. Make sure you go see that. I see all the dialogue. Try to drop. He is right after ours because he probably seen it getting so much traction, right, I get to look at at things like that. I really don't understand what's going on, but you know, it's competition. It is what it is, so we'll just keep it moving. But Diddy has beat the RICO charges for people who are underwa did. He was arrested and just went to trial. He had a number of charges, six trafficking to engage in prostitution. He had a RICO charge and a couple of other charges. The charges that carried the most sufficient time were the RICO and that charge was found not guilty by a.
Speaker 2: Jury of its peers.
Speaker 1: I always kind of felt like the end goal was to seize the assets, take the houses, because if they can say and prove that you were having these quote unquote freakouts in those cribs and prostitutions in those cribs, and you were running a rico enterprise and using these cribs to kind of do some of that, they can take those things and seize those assets. And I always knew that I brought that up with doctor Umar well before anyone in the general public started to have their conversation, because number One, I've been in a situation where I've had things seized from me by being involved in, you know, a low level drug deal in which I was told on and then you know, I had to sign over some money and a couple of cars and things like that, and so they seized the assets as part of the guilty verdict. And I kind of understood that that RICO hanging over him was a very very heavy charge and it had some gravity attached to it. That basically would have made his fortune and his life earnings disappear and going to the hands of the federal government.
Speaker 2: And so I watched that with a close eye.
Speaker 1: Have you noticed I haven't covered the ditty stuff a lot because I never want to get in the way of victims, and I never want to seem like I'm victim shaming or I don't believe victims because we're in a climbing right now where they can misrepresent some of the things that you say. And I just I want to play clean ball, you know what I'm saying. I don't want to get down there in the mud and the bush league and play those kind of games. And so my heart still goes out to the victims. And people have been involved with being a victim of domestic violence or otherwise.
Speaker 2: Right, we come from.
Speaker 1: A place where, if don't nobody know, I know firsthand that relationships are hard. Love is much more harder than people can imagine. I think the reward that comes from love because humans need love, humans need companionship, and so the reward average can outweigh the risk up until you get to a certain level. And I think sometimes you'll have black men that can feel like we're under attack, and so you start to weigh the risk and reward factor and you say, damn yeah, Like we may fall in love and average and have a great time, but any event you fall out of love with me, any event that things go left, that can cost me everything. And so sometimes we become apprehensive or have some arrested development as it pertains to love and not really want to engage in a high level relationship.
Speaker 2: Or someone pours in you. Because also women get bitter when they pulling the men and it don't work. Like I've saw women spend ten years of their life with a man and they hate him more than they could have ever loved him when they was together. And it ain't because anything changed about him. It's because it didn't work out in her favor or his favor.
Speaker 1: And so the residue and the damage that relationships can do can always keep you apprehensive. And I pray healing over people who have been in bad relationships, who have been betrayed by people who they once loved.
Speaker 6: Right.
Speaker 2: I know guys that have babies with individuals that want to see them fail.
Speaker 1: I could never want to see the mother of my children fail, because that in turn hurts my kids. But I do know that there are some women out there that do want to see their baby fathers fail and fall on his face and look dumb to the public. And for me, that says a lot about your characteristics. You put the man in a hard place because sometimes sometimes the man wants to respond and he wants to be just as vindictive as you. And then you look at your kid and you say, I can't even do it because in fifteen years, how does that look to my son? How does that look to my daughter? What does that mean to the relationship between my son and his mother, my daughter and his mother? Right, it just I don't know how to really put it. But does a weird fascination that I see on the side of some women that want to ruin the relationship between the father and the son.
Speaker 2: I just bro listen, my heart, my heart is. It hardens my heart.
Speaker 1: It makes my heart black when I see a woman go out of that way to try to ruin the relationship between a man. And you know, it really really does something to my spirit. And I wonder, and I want to ask God, why doesn't he step in? Those are the times like I rarely ask God anything I rarely question God. I rarely put God back against the ropes for lack of a better term, and ask him, God, where are you when these.
Speaker 2: Things are taking place?
Speaker 1: Age when a man is put everything he has on the line for the family and she want to.
Speaker 2: Ruin the family.
Speaker 1: If once this same woman help you create life, now she's trying to destroy your life.
Speaker 2: God, where are you in these scenarios?
Speaker 1: Why haven't you ripped the tongue of some of these women or some of these men that are going out of their way to slander instead of being a co parent and trying to coexist.
Speaker 2: They want to destroy.
Speaker 1: They want to deploy hatred on a man that has to look at their seed and just try to keep smiling and act like that they're not bothered by those scenarios. I pray for the men out that it's going through that. I pray for the women out that it's going through that.
Speaker 2: One thing. I know.
Speaker 1: As it pertains to me, You know, I try to keep myself out of harm's weight. I don't want to ever alter the relationship between my kid and their parents. See back in the eighties and even maybe the early nineties and even now right there is a place where some people are not in that kid's life, and there's a place where some people deserve to be held accountable for what they're not doing as it pertains to their child. But to try to destroy someone that you once loved, for me is just it is mind boggling. Never really truly, truly, truly understanding. But that's a horse of a different color, you know, that's a book of a different cover. So we'll get to that at some other point. But I do want to get back to Diddy a little bit. Diddy as like I was saying, Diddy beat the rico charge. I want to look at a little bit of this interview with Jeene Dial as he talks about Diddy beating the rico. Geen Dial, if you asked me, were instrumental in how this entire rico started. And I want to be clear, there's a lot of media in real time. You see them flip.
Speaker 2: They were part of the beginning of this and at the end of this now they're like, yeah, man, he ought to be at man. Yeah nah.
Speaker 1: They were trying to hang a black man. And I'm sitting back saying, yo, all of you need was helping the investigation y'all were propping up people who were speaking about this man's personal life, his sexual fantasies, things he would do inside and outside of the bedroom. And all of a sudden, now y'all support did it. This is what I was speaking about, how fake the industry is. And you can't even say nothing, you can't even act like you see it. You just got to keep it moving like yod fo here crazy for real. But I want to look at a little bit of this gene deal conversation. I have not seen it, so we're just gonna see a little bit of what he said as it pertains to this interview.
Speaker 8: And you people are here celebrating man, Yo. Check it out. They are celebrating, but he's still.
Speaker 2: Going to jail.
Speaker 8: You understand they celebrate yo, this Yo, I was thinking about some stuff I said, Yo. They celebrating for a psychotic narcissist, a social path, sex offender, abusing and degrading women, beaten on them, brother and having them appease him. And it's homosexual tendencies.
Speaker 2: Now, one thing I want to point out really quick. You know, you know we are the head out the tail, you understand me. Were the people that kind of peep the game. Now, pay attention to this dude. He's reading something. Now.
Speaker 1: I don't know if someone has ridden him a monologue to say when he gets on his platform, if he's been instructed on how to frame these things or give context setting what he's about to say. But if you're speaking from the hard and you were this involved in it, because this guy was involved in it, and I got Gene Deal number, I was gonna put gen Deal on the platform. Then I told myself, no disrespect to Gene Deal. I was gonna put him on the platform. And I told myself, yo, what I look like bringing that dude on the platform to speak about Diddy being some kind of sexual DV. I just I don't want to be a part of telling nobody down.
Speaker 2: Now.
Speaker 1: Holding people accountable is one thing, and I think the court process had as he had his day in court and they found what they found, which he was guilty on two charges. But I had several opportunities to fly Gene Deal down, get him on the show and speaking. Now I might actually speak to him and push back on some of his finding some of the things he said, because when I noticed when they go on some of these platforms, and I believe that's kind of what makes us unique in the market, is that when you come on my platform and we have their relationship, I'm able to push back and I'm able to have a real dialogue about some of the demonstrations that you put out to the public. And sometimes we come to find out that there's a lot of dysfunction in your die try in your dialect, you see. And with Gene dial you know, my next question would have been to him out of this would have been, now, what are you reading? Did you write that? Did someone else write there?
Speaker 6: Like?
Speaker 1: That would have been the first thing I wanted to know, because again, I'm just an organic, real person. I don't take notes. I don't dance unless I like the music, you understand. So I'm just one of those kind of guys. And I think this Diddy trial showed me so much as it pertains to how media works. And I'm in the midst of it, and I didn't even eat off of it. Trust me, A lot of people made a lot of money off this Diddy thing, same way with young thugs. And this is what I say about those guys in entertainment or going through some of the harsh darknesses that they have walked through. They are to throw a bone, or they are to give an allie oop, or they are to center thank you or head now to some of the guys who are out here trying to comb through the bullshit and not just position narratives to get the views and eat and.
Speaker 2: Eat and eat right, because that's so.
Speaker 1: Many times where Yo, you do an interview with Jean Deal and you got my kind of platform three hundred four hundred, five hundred k easily easily, especially if I don't push back and I kind of just let him talk. The same with the young thug situation, like these dudes go to jail, you bring people along from the opposite side, let them task moundfut and say this and that you can actually make a living like that, brother. And some people have integrities so they won't do it. And I happen to be one of those guys. But according but looking at this Gene Deal situation, the first thing I would have asked, was, Yo, is anybody writing this for you?
Speaker 2: What is that? What's going on? But in media, they don't give a They just want the views.
Speaker 1: They just want to keep building the platform, right, They don't care nothing about if you've been told what to say, if.
Speaker 2: You lying, if you're telling the truth.
Speaker 1: Because I also find an interest in that the Fearz never brought gene dal along all of it, the hours and hours of conversations and allegations that he's been able to put down on interview after interview and after interview, and the Fares didn't bring him in for one thing.
Speaker 2: But guess who will bring him right back? These platforms.
Speaker 1: They'll bring him right back even if the Fares don't find him credible enough to put him on the stand while they're trying to send a man to jail rightfully or wrongfully. But they don't find him to be credible enough to be on the stand. But guess what he's credible enough to do, get on these platforms and get hundreds and hundreds and hundreds of thousands of yews. So I may have a conversation with Jeane dial coming soon, just because I want to push back on a little bit of what he has put out there, and I didn't want to do it in the midstter court.
Speaker 2: But pay attention.
Speaker 8: By letting random men, prostitutes, mal prostitutes, brother ejaculate, they sexual juices on them so he can lick them off.
Speaker 2: Is this what's.
Speaker 8: Happening in the hood now?
Speaker 2: Is that's what's good in the hood? Tell me?
Speaker 8: Is that what's happening in the streets, brother, is that's what the industry that came down to. Now they celebrating them. This is what this man is. I talked about his character, Broh.
Speaker 2: In court.
Speaker 8: We heard stuff that came up that none of us know. They out here celebrating YO and talking about YO. What gin't gonna do now? How Jean feel?
Speaker 2: Now? Jean Good in the hood.
Speaker 8: I could go open up my refrigerator anytime I want to.
Speaker 2: Jan' Good in the hood.
Speaker 1: No one is celebrating or defending Diddy and some of the things that came out in court, even some of the charges that he's found guilty on. I think what people are celebrating, or not even much so celebrating.
Speaker 2: I think what.
Speaker 1: People are intrigued with and somewhat happy about, is that the fact that they didn't get to not only send that man to jail for the rest of his life for being quote unquote freaky, because even with what he just said, there's a bunch of freaky shit that's going on I don't co sign all that. Yeah, I don't need all that. Yeah nah, I don't. Yeah nah, I don't. I don't even want all that going on in my bedroom or my bathroom. You hit me, Yeah nah, I don't need no whole bunch of a baby or sitting in hot water in my bathroom. So we ain't celebrating, and people are not intrigued so much with that side of it, but they blurred their lines. And there's also a conversation out there where people are saying that they're shaming victims by celebrating a quote unquote win number one did. It still has to go to centicing, and I think that process is gonna be a lot harder than what people are considering because the fiss don't like to have egg on their face and they don't like to lose. But I do want to say this, what people are intrigued with or paying attention to with this Diddy thing is it's kind of twofold one. Is they hit him with the rico charge and he was just one person. So in the history of the RICO I'm not even sure that it's been applied in that way. It's almost like they misused the law in that particular situation. And we also know the RICO to have a high percentage or a high conviction rate in particular with the Fed. So there's people who are paying attention and saying, yo, they hit him with the RICO and it's the FIZ and he didn't get found guilty on that, And so your history plays into account. The Feds have this Mike Tyson like knockout punch. When they get you, bro, it's gone.
Speaker 9: Bro.
Speaker 2: They got a ninety eight percent conviction.
Speaker 1: Rate in this that right, and they play games, you know, if people that's in jail with the nine twenty two g and in certain situations in federal government, in federal court where you say, boy, you supposed to beat that, but you don't get a chance to beat it because of the way the laws are ridden and applied. So I believe that people are surprised that Diddy was able to overthrow the charges that were.
Speaker 2: Threw at him.
Speaker 1: It ain't that co signing that he had baby oil and man juice and he wanted to do this and that with casting. It ain't that people are saying that people are saying, is yo, they came for that, dude. It's like when you first saw sug Knight get into a fight and some knocked sug Night out, or if a knock Mike Tyson out in his prime, it's like, oh shit, we ain't never expect what I saw the whole industry give up on did it?
Speaker 2: The entire industry said he was done.
Speaker 1: Now, this doesn't exonerate did it of being an asshole, a domestic violence perpetrator, cause that don't do right by his business. I can't say he do or he don't, but I can say that are not guilty in court. Doesn't exonerate some of the experiences that people have had with Diddy. If you ask me, that's not what they're a positioning this ass. What they're saying is, yo, Mike Tyson and his prime came for dude and he knocked him out. And so I think the people on the other side of the conviction, the ones that were hoping for maybe a guilty verdict on all charges, I think he can come off and it has a bad taste. It leaves a bad taste in their mouth when people are saying, Wow, that dude beat the fizz, knowing that all of his ass sets his fortune and his life Earnest would have went with the federal government.
Speaker 2: The stakes were extremely high.
Speaker 1: The rush you get when you gambling and you're a degenerate gambler, you like Aiden Ross and some of the that a better five million in a day, yo, you get a rush when the stakes are high. That what people invested in this case from a level that I couldn't even understand.
Speaker 2: And so the stakes were extremely high.
Speaker 1: People understood that the fifty million dollar house in la was coming with the fizz, the fifty million dollar crib in Miami was coming with the fez, the jet was coming with the fez. Even did he understood that? That's why he was trying to liquidate some of it before they actually charged him. As he was getting closer to selling those things, they moved in because they know, oh, he trying to liquidate some of this shit that he know gonna come with us. And then the question becomes, it's the bad boy catalog coming with him? If they would have convicted of Rico. So again, the stakes were extremely high. I just don't want people to blur the line, especially as it pertains to me. I'm not here sympathizing with Diddy. I'm not here shaming victims. I'm here saying the Fez came after that boy, and he beat the Fez, and if you asked me, that was a tall task, that was a hard sale. In particular, at the beginning of this case, you saw people that worked for Diddy gave up on him.
Speaker 2: You saw companies that he.
Speaker 1: Gave a lifeline, started to speak about things that could have helped the federal government put him away. But they applied to Rico law, if you asked me, in a way that just wasn't gonna be conducive to the charges that they presented or the evidence they presented. And so again I want to make that clear. I'm not saying or I don't think for the most part, and I can't speak for everyone, but I don't think people are intrigued with the fact that Diddy is a freakazord and got with these men and male process to that shit don't go away. He still gotta have a conversation about that when he gets out of there.
Speaker 2: That don't just go on the back burner. I don't think.
Speaker 1: People are intrigued with that as much as they all with every person I see the Fez get they get a conviction, I ain't never saw nobody beat the Fiz. The mob couldn't beat the Fizz. The mafia couldn't beat the Fed, Yo, bru. Beating the Fez is a tall task. Let's not act like it's almost like beating Michael Jordan in his prime when they won seventy two games in seventy three games, Like come on, when he went back to back. Had Clyde drex let the Houston Rockets beat him, then it would have been a conversation for Ages. This man just beat them on the rico charge. In the rico, you gotta also understand the law. The RICO is not a law that you necessarily have to have a lot of evidence. As it pertains to the Feds. To convict on, you have to have predicate act. And if you ask the federal government, it seems like they believe they presented their case in a way where Yo, we presented four to five predicate accent. All you need is too to convict on the RICO. So them losing that case, in particular with the RICO, I think is what was intriguing. Not the fact that people are saying, oh man, we co signing the fact that he liked me and do man, I don't think that's the situation, at least from this side. It ain't the situation. Let me be clean, let me be loud about that. Pay attention.
Speaker 8: So which room is mister comes It's the fourth bedroom, the master suite, down the hall on the second floor. And you took the food there. How many times you say you take the food there to.
Speaker 2: Him a week?
Speaker 8: Well, if he's in the room all day, you understand two or three times a day, or whenever he called he wanted me to make him a cheeseburger with apple sauce, whatever the case. So that's mister Cole's room. They could establish that those guns came from mister Cole's room, and under the federal law, because they was defaced, he was a mandatory ten years. They didn't even.
Speaker 2: Charge him with the guns.
Speaker 8: They had the guns in the description, but they did not charge him with illegal possession.
Speaker 2: Here's something else that you know.
Speaker 1: I was just speaking about this man, and sometimes I have a hard time. Sometimes I have a hard time understanding. And that is, you know, for Cassie, for the Jane does, for the people that were involved. I understand them being hurt, them being affected by the verdict not going that way. People that have been intimately involved and hurt by Diddy, I completely understand them having some vindictive attitudes towards whatever has taken place. But when we look at some of these guys who are on the outside of it, this is where I have a hard time. Like a gene deal, you haven't been around Diddy for quite some time. I'm trying to understand, and again, I may bring him on the platform to have some of these conversations. Why you're so passionate and wanting this man to be in jail and held accountable. And I think the opposite of what he is criticizing, as it pertains to yo, y'all gonna celebrate the guy, I think he's doing the opposite of that.
Speaker 2: Now.
Speaker 1: The behavior isn't celebratorial the same way that they are.
Speaker 2: Quote unquote happy.
Speaker 1: In his eyes, it feels like he lands on the other side of that, and he's upset that the verdict didn't go his way. And so if that is the case, I don't understand how he doesn't understand the emotional factors that are in place with this, because you're clearly upset that the guy didn't get found guilty. So the opposite of that is people being happy that he was not found guilty. And so you guys are two p's in the same part, and I don't think that either one of them are justified, because again I'm not saying be happy or mad that Diddy is in that situation or he got found guilty or not guilty. What I'm saying is I believe a lot of the coaches just intrigue with the fact that the Feds came and they were unsuccessful with the rico. This may be one of ten cases in all of history that is beating the rico son. They made the rico because John Gotti kept on whooping them with these regular charges and so that's a history behind the charge. And I just think that it's important that people distinguish the difference between what they're viewing.
Speaker 2: But it felt it feels like even with him, why they didn't charge him with the guns. They could have got him with the guns.
Speaker 1: It's like, yo, brother, why are you so invested in this man being put away for the rest of his life. You already made a lot of money off interviews. You aired out everything you possibly could have known about them. This is when it starts to feel vindictive. You ain't seen a man in ten, eleven, fifteen years. This is what scares me about being in this situation that I'm in. It's like, Yo, some of these people ain't saw you in a decade, and they still have.
Speaker 2: Come out and being like Yo, mano man. He left us on Cleveland. Man, that left us right there about the the sit go like, damn home, we ain't seen each other in fifteen years. Y'all still thinking about that.
Speaker 1: Y'all really got some hatred in y'all hard towards and you'd have made all this money from these interviews, and you still pushing the line of.
Speaker 2: They could have got him like this, they should have got him like that.
Speaker 1: And again, my heart goes out to Cassie, right even though I do believe that Cassie is in a very unique situation and we're gonna talk about that here in just one second, and any of the victims and any victims, my heart goes out to victims. But when the federal government put the case in front of a jury of his peers and they come back with a verdict that's not in your favor, and you were not sexually assaulted That's what starts to make me think, brother, where you did did he ever like? Let's have a real comment. Do you need to heal from was did he ever?
Speaker 10: Like?
Speaker 1: Because it starts to feel like that some of these people on the outside are doing more than just commentating on the trial. And if you care that much about people who you say that he is victimized, go take care of the business.
Speaker 2: You a man, You doing no interviews, ain't hpping it. Go take care of the business. And I ain't calling for the Vinus in any kind of way, but I'm saying, as a man, if you feel like somebody you love has been sexually assaulted in the federal regard like, I don't know how us.
Speaker 1: To handle it. You see what I'm saying. But it starts to feel weird. And that's weird energy surrounding some of these men. I even see ovon Vlad and salute the Vlad. I have no issue with Lad, but I see Vlad is interviewing five and six sex workers that surrounding did it? And he keep asking about the Hey, so what did he do with the nothing?
Speaker 2: Did you? Where did you ejaculate that?
Speaker 1: And I'm saying, damn, family, I get one, I get two, I get But damn we up to four and five sex workers?
Speaker 2: Men?
Speaker 1: You want to hear that much about We've heard the story, bro, We done got two three people saying this is what he doing. We know that what the boy owned, that what he doing. He own some weird shit in there. But I'm not sure what the motivation is to keep bringing up more people and rehashing the same conversation. Yeah, no, he said that too. No, he said the same thing. Yeah, I'm gonna say the same thing. So what now what?
Speaker 2: You just got another up here saying the same thing.
Speaker 1: I'm like, even with Vlad, if I have a conversation with him, I really want to ask him about that.
Speaker 2: Yo, what is that about? Brother?
Speaker 1: Help me understand what the motivation? Are you that intrigued with the fact that it's already been solidified. They've already validated that that's what he was doing some weird, freaking dumb shit. Why do we need five different people say the same thing? That's my question? Pay attention.
Speaker 8: But I know this for a fact. He ain't getting no time, sir. He ain't getting no less than five years.
Speaker 2: He's gonna get.
Speaker 8: The mandatory minimum or he gonna get more. He's gonna get the mandatory minimum, or he's gonna get more, point blank. So all you people that're celebrating and want to know how Jeene Deal feel, I'm all.
Speaker 1: Right, we're gonna get off of Gene Deal. Let me say this just in response to what he just said. There is no mandatory minimum on the charges that Diddy was convicted of.
Speaker 2: That's one two. There is a possibility that he gets times.
Speaker 1: I do understand the argument that the Feds are gonna fight him getting time served. I do want to be clear about that for anyone that probably does have their hopes up, and for Ditty, I think they need to kind of center his expectations and give him some realistic expectations that listen, we're gonna do our best, but the government is gonna put up a fight. They have a twenty year window to work with. Diddy doesn't have any real criminal history that they can use against him to boost some of the sentencing up. But I do believe that they're gonna fight too for Nail to get as much time as they.
Speaker 2: Can from Diddy.
Speaker 1: I don't know how the law works if they can retry him on something else if they can bring new charges. But I am in a situation where I do believe the federal government is not happy with the outcome of this trial.
Speaker 2: Diddy as a marked.
Speaker 1: Man in the Fed's eyes, and I don't think they take this land down like they fought against the Bell when you look. Listen to the judge on the day of the verdict, because I was on the plane coming back from LA and I'm listening to the judge or listening to people read what the judge is saying, and at first it felt like he was leaning towards letting Diddy out.
Speaker 2: He was like, you don't want to go.
Speaker 1: Back to MDC, mister Combs, and did he like, no, damn show don't so for him to even have that conversation in that line of questioning, That's what I always tell people that pay attention to the questions. The line of questioning can kind of tell you what someone hard and mind lies, and it's very important that you are intuitive enough to pick up on some of the stuff that they're putting down in particularly in that situation. I felt this though, that he was leaning towards letting him out on the bond if it was just him, but then the FIZ came back with their documents and the fact that he basically admitted to being a domestic abuser. Part of his defense in the courtroom was, Yo, this dude is an asshole. He's a violent man, but he's not charged with being a violent man. They're charging him with running a RICO conspirator that they're charging him with racketeering and rico and some of these crimes that just doesn't fit the bill. And so they kind of used that to their advantage and they paid the price for using that here on a bond hearing. But again, without that, I'm not sure you can just come in the court and act like Diddy was innocent.
Speaker 2: You know, with the video going around, with.
Speaker 1: Certain things being said and testified to I think that they used the fact that he was domestically abusive on their side to kind of confuse the jury, right, saying, well, yeah, no, he was someone that will be on drugs and he would have these fights with these women and do some heinous, very heinous things women. But at the same time, that's not what he's being charged with. And so it doesn't feel like they were saying he's completely innocent, and this is a sham. It's like, Yo, he did some things, but they're overreaching. And there's a reason for the overreaching here, and it's because, you know, they want the fortune and they want they want to seize his homes and hold him liable financially. A lot of these people are coming with civil suits, right, so they they kind of went down that road, and I think some of the residue that is left over from that defense played against Diddy with trying to get a bond. The other thing I want to speak about is where Cassie stands now that Diddy has been found not guilty on Rico and also some of the lawsuits, because in the event that he was found guilty for Rico charges, it would have strengthened every single civil lawsuit that they had in place. Basically would have made it a slam dunk because he's been held liable criminally, which the bar set much more higher to deem someone guilty in a criminal trial than it is in a civil trial. So the bar still loath for a civil trial, but the fact that he's not found guilty in the criminal trial kind of hurt a lot of those civil accusations and civil suits that they have in court on Diddy as we speak, and I want to be clear about that. But here's the other conundrum that I find interesting is that Wild Diddy never testified. He never testified, so he never admitted to any of these freak offs and sexcapades. He never admitted to any of that. But guess who did, Cassie. So while Cassie was on the stand and meanting to I paid the guy, and we did this, and I did that, and we did all of these different things that we were doing in the bedroom on these hotel nights or these frea ca alls. It opens her up for the civil suits. So now what do you see. You see some of the former sex workers come out to now suit Cassie, and it's gonna be extremely hard for her to get around the testimony that she went on the stand and said about Diddy to try to nail him to the cross. Now, maybe the nails that nails her to the cross. Pay attention to this first sex worker that has came out and filed a lawsuit against Cassie, and I expect a Domino effec pay attention.
Speaker 11: So good morning, I am Dave, the man who has just sued Cassandra Ventoa for damages involved in the Shawn called sex traffic Control.
Speaker 2: And I'm looking through.
Speaker 11: Social media and I see a lot of the women out there, particularly black women like myself, who choose to victim shan't me and try to do everything they can to discredit me, because the truth is that the loss of the Shawn Colme's trial was a loss to the Me too movement into hating women like the women who are trying to insult me. So let me tell you something, you women out there who would like to insult me. This is my story. I was paid by Cassie Cassandra Ventura for eight years to be her male provider. I didn't have to be the best looking guy. I was the best in bed. And because I was the best in bed, guess what I was given this arrangement. I was coerced, I was drugged. I was manipulated with promises of money and gifts for over a period of eight years to continue to be this woman's provider at her expense and at the expensive ditty. Now, at the time, legally, I didn't know my rights as well as I do now.
Speaker 2: I didn't create this conflict with Cassandra Ventoa. She created it with me.
Speaker 11: She's the one who decided to bring up things that happened over ten to fifteen years ago to hold Seancomb's accountable for what was a partial truth. She's the person who introduced me to the US Attorney's office. She's the person who told the US Attorney's office about our relationship. So, in essence, those out there who want to hate on me, who want to say that I'm attacking Cassie, you should realize the truth that Cassandra Ventoa, your idol, did this to herself. She exposed herself to liability when she got on the stand and decided to mention me as the male escort who was with her when she overdosed, and did he made her have sex with him? That was a lie, people, Cassie had just woke up from sleeping eight hours. Myself and Shawncombs were exhausted. We wanted to go home. Cassie's the one who forced that sexual encounter. People, she tells you that Shawn Colmes made her have sex on her menstrual cycle. I can't speak for anyone else but myself, but I know the one time that did happen that Shawn Colmes was not responsible for that. Cassie, and a drunken, intoxicated, hormonally in balanced state due to her period, manipulated and forced herself on me during her mentru cycle. And what I mean by that is I had no knowledge she was on her menstrual cycle because the room was completely dark. She manipulated the room, she manipulated the environment to get what she wanted, and then she totally got like I was the one who should have been grateful you're on your period. That's disgusting and I deserved more respect than that as a man. If I had laid down with a woman and forced myself on her, hand orgasm in her and she got up and it was leaking out of her, guess what I would have raped her. So by statute by case law definition, Cassandra Vento is sexually assaulted me. I'm not looking to destroy Cassie. I've given Cassie more than a year to settle this before things got out of control. The problem is that she's being supported by women like you who would choose to attack male victims instead of accept the truth, which is that a woman could have lied to get revenge on the ex boyfriend who broke her heart and hurt her. It happens people. They say, hell hath no fury like a woman's scorn. And that's true. If you hurt some women, they will do everything in their power. If you hurt some men, they'll do everything in their power to hurt you. But I want to end this by saying this, Cassie did this to herself. They say, he who built, he who sets out on the course of revenge, should dig two graves.
Speaker 2: People.
Speaker 11: Cassie dug the grave. That is clear in Howard herself. Cassie got understand trying to destroy Diddy. She should have took her twenty thirty million dollars and walked into the sunset people. She should have never gotten understand and created further liability for herself by telling more of the lie that she created to get this man sent to prison for his life. She made a mistake when she got understand people. She made a mistake when she got understand and lied about the events with Clayton Howard. Clayton Howard is a victim of Cassandra Ventura. Clayton Howard didn't ask to be in a relationship with Cassandra Ventour while she was sleeping with numerous men per week.
Speaker 2: I get it.
Speaker 11: You all think I was a nasty mail prostitute sleeping with women, all different women all the time.
Speaker 2: It actually didn't work like that.
Speaker 11: To have certain types of people that can pay you that well, which you really have to do, is you have to focus on people who are affluent, and affluent people don't engage in activities like that. So I might have had a client once a month. The truth is I was only a male escort for two years. I continued in the profession because Cassie and Diddy continue to pay me well, and I was an ex Khan. I needed money. Yes, I was trapped in the situation. I'll admit that I didn't know what to do. But does that mean I should be victim shamed because the same thing that happened to women all the time happen to me as a man.
Speaker 10: No.
Speaker 11: And for those women out there, for you black women who choose to shame me as a black man for telling my truth, you should be a shamed of yourself. That's probably pretty much all I have to say. You will not see me too much in the media. I don't need the public to believe me. I just need a jury of my peers and twelve people to believe me in the court. And thanks to the testimony of Cassie during the Child of Seawan Colmes, I have that. Thank you for watching stop Victim Shaman's thank you.
Speaker 9: I almost puted, but let me stay focused.
Speaker 2: I ain't even gonna lie to you. Dog, I ain't gonna lie to you. I almost puted, but let me stay focused.
Speaker 9: I almost peuwed, but let me stay focused.
Speaker 2: Number one that this is what this is?
Speaker 1: What to me is what did he get these folks shit?
Speaker 10: Man?
Speaker 1: Then nigga here got the white frosts, you know what I mean? Like it's smoking back to back to back to back. Just got up out the bed, like, bro, come on, what y'all was in there doing this? That's what be freaking nasty to me, Like slim y'all was in there on some slimy shit home like y'all had these kind of in there. Man, Come on, man, only a man. I'm thinking they play us.
Speaker 3: Man?
Speaker 1: What they doing man? And shout out to the homeboy. He finnah get paid. You know what I'm saying. He definitely gonna get paid. And when I say shout out, I mean I see what he's doing. Salute to what you're doing. Cause again he's a victim as well. And again I said, my heart goes out to all victims. But I think I think that this is a cautionary tell because while did, he did not get on the stand in the mid to basically any involvement. There is hours and hours of testimony of ca being the one that paid prostitutes, linked them up, called them when Diddy wasn't there. It's going to be extremely hard for her to keep that thirty million dollars. So now at the end, there is a scenario or there is a world where Cassie may be drained of her finances that she got through this by other people like these sex workers who were involved. Because if he wins, I imagine someone else comes out, and another person comes out, and another person comes out. Because Diddy still has a fighting chance in court with some of the best lawyers in the world, Cassie, if you're asking me, has no way to go around what she testified to and the not guilty verdict lends itself to Ditty's defense, and the testimony from Cassie lends itself to her being not only involved, but a co conspirator and it came out of her own mouth, so you really there's no way to back track or backpedal or to deny those things. And I think she's in a very weird place as of now, and I know she's confused because she gets understanding things like, Yo, I'm getting on the stand, and I'm sure that with my testimony, this is gonna help do what we expected to do, which is convict him of the rico and the sex trafficking charges. And unfortunately for her, it just did not paying out that way. And I think I think it's more surprising the pool of people that they were pulling from. Right, the physical appearance of this gentleman with all of the white shit around his mouth is like, yo, y'all was in there letting then that better not kiss my girl. If he kissed it my girl, I don't want to know more. I don't even want to know more of it. If he kissed my woman, I don't even want to know more. He esthetically, I ain't rup I don't even want her no more, really can't no order, it's my girl. But in specific, man, come on, man, and he know he said, man, I ain't got to be the best looking.
Speaker 2: I was in that throwing dick. You hear me.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I was in there throwing it and she wanted it, you know what I'm saying. But I'm just wondering, what did it? What y'all pulling from? Where y'all getting this kind of shit at? Man, this shit is some weird shit going on.
Speaker 10: Man.
Speaker 1: Again, my heart goes out to all the victims. We're gonna move on from this. This really wasn't even on the docket. I really wanted to speak about Chicago, and we're gonna get to Chicago right now. So before we roll this clip from the news up in Chicago, I just want to let you guys know what happened on A mass shooting erupted outside of Artists Restaurant in Lounge in Chicago River North, right after rapper Mellow Bucks was holding her album release party for Hollywood at around eleven PM. OR dark vehicle pulled up with multiple people inside, opening fire into the crowd. Four people, two men twenty four and twenty five and two women twenty six and twenty seven, were killed, while fourteen others were injured, some critically injured. Among these victims was Mellow Buck's boyfriend and a close friend. Police recover both hand guns and rifle casings, with no arrests yet they're calling it cowardly and possibly targeted. The venue has since been shut down pending investigation. I want to roll this clip from the news up in Chicago before we get into some of the commentary, and I send my hearts out to Chicago. We're going to have a real, real deep conversation today about this. Pay attention.
Speaker 12: So we begin with breaking news out of Chicago's River North neighborhood. That's where police say eighteen people were shot in a deadly mass shooting overnight. NBC five Sondra Torres is live for us at the Senior Chicago and Franklin. Sondra, Hey there, Lisa.
Speaker 13: We have confirmed with Chicago police exactly what you just said. Eighteen people shot, four people dead after this incident that happened here outside of a restaurant lounge on Chicago Avenue. And as I step out of the way, you can see exactly where this is located, very close.
Speaker 4: To Franklin near the l stop.
Speaker 13: And right now all you can see all that's left is the red carpet that was outside of the establishment for a party that took place last night here for a local female rapper. Now video shows a chaotic scene moments after the shooting took place, with police on the scene and people trying to get help for their friends and loved ones. Chicago Police confirmed that around eleven pm, someone started shooting from a dark colored vehicle towards the crowds that were outside again for this party that was for rapper Mellow Bucks. She is a local rapper here and she posteds on social media that her boyfriend and a friend were shot.
Speaker 2: We have confirmed with the.
Speaker 13: Mayor's Office of Community Safety that the rappers boyfriend and best friend both passed away. Now here's how people in the neighborhood near the scene reacted seeing victims in need of help, a gunfire.
Speaker 2: And then and next thing you know, a whole bunch of police officers driving by bass and the las Meyer.
Speaker 10: And Rescue traumatized.
Speaker 4: And let's just show.
Speaker 9: Now.
Speaker 13: Overnight, families have been gathering at local hospitals, including Northwestern, where there's also a chaotic scene as family and friends try to get more information about their loved ones. We know that thirteen women were shot, five men were shot, and as we said four have died from their injuries. As you look out here live once again, you can see where this is directly next to the L stop on Chicago Avenue. There are a number of surveillance cameras outside of this that may have captured exactly what happened around in lepid Clock last night. Of course, this is all part of the investigation. We know from Chicago Police that at this time they are still looking for the shooters. Reporting live from the River North neighborhood, Sandra Torres, NBC five.
Speaker 12: News, Sandra, thank you so much for that update.
Speaker 1: So as you see on the screen, mellow Bucks boyfriend was actually killed as well, and she speaks out after her boyfriend was killed in that drive by shooting, and this is what she said. She made a post with a picture of her and him, and we was having so much fun in our private little life.
Speaker 2: Couldn't leave each other. Long glue to my hip. Every day. It's not a night we ain't spend together. I'm so angry. You was woke.
Speaker 1: I had your hand until I couldn't you talk to me clearly? I don't get it.
Speaker 2: Up.
Speaker 1: Six hundred Breezy, who was just coming off of being shot. His elf speaks out and says, y'all shot all of them women in words and b words for real, get out their car and get up on your target, innocent women and kids. You get no points for that, you flats, he said, But you in words ain't had no structure of big homie. So y'all born goof is with no guidance, ain't gonna die the same goof for you being your entire life. And so you start to see the outpouring of people basically speaking to man, why would y'all do that to these young people. Here's another video.
Speaker 2: That's blood.
Speaker 1: That's blood, so you would notice that they would drop it. They were dropping their location and different things like that, which was very interesting. I don't want to play the video the actual shooting, but here here's some of the aftermath, very sad situation that I want to speak to.
Speaker 2: You.
Speaker 1: Gotta cut that out because it's a little too gruesome. Here's a post for Mellow Bucks. Also, damn Shorty, my mi dog, my brother. You know, Vante was two people. I'm so lost. I can't believe I lost both of y'all in one night. Best friend and boyfriend was tragically killed in this in this situation, and I guess today, you know, I want to have a conversation with Chicago, not even just Chicago, with our entire culture.
Speaker 6: Right.
Speaker 1: I haven't been in here in a while, so excuse me if I fum all over my words, or if I'm not as clear as I usually am. You know, I'm a little rusty with being on the microphone, but I was called on to speak as it pertains to this scenario. Number One, my heart goes out to anyone that lost their lives, the people that was affected, shot and just harmed by this situation, the friends and families of the people that even live in Chicago.
Speaker 2: There is.
Speaker 1: A stench on Chicago that you can't smell from the inside. And somewhere along the lines, you know, we're all black, we all come from the inner City, we all come from the ghetto, you know, And we hear sometimes that, yo, the hood is just the hood, no matter where you go. And the more I hear that and I understand it, and I've been all across this country, I'm starting to think that Chicago is just a little bit different.
Speaker 2: And I don't say that in a good way.
Speaker 1: And also, we got this weird obsession or this weird interaction that we have with death, with killing each other, with standing on this bullshit business. You know, I send prayers out to Chicago as a whole, because again I just interview Herbo. I'm looking forward to speaking to a lot of a lot more to people out of Chicago who.
Speaker 2: Have made their way.
Speaker 1: And trying to make that way because the mindset that you must have to have to make it out of Chicago if, in my opinion, it's a little different than anywhere else, but you got to sharpen your sword. You got to sharpen your sword man to shatter the norm. Right, A lot of people don't understand, and some of us don't understand, even black people, so I know Middle America, even the police, the federal government, a lot of people don't understand what it's like to be raised in the war zone. And you gotta pay attention to the words I'm using because I do this for a living, and so I'm not saying that people don't.
Speaker 2: Understand what it's like to be in a war zone. Right. You'll have a soldier sent to Afghanistan.
Speaker 1: It's another thing to be born in Afghanistan in that war zone and so you couldn't understand the atmosphere of Chicago in particularly if you didn't grow up there.
Speaker 2: You don't look at it with a pair of eyes that can understand the atmosphere.
Speaker 1: That's why I sit in my heart because I can talk to him blue in the face. You can never understand the intensity of living in a literal war zone. It's like living in the ghetto and you're a second class citizen in your own country. There's a dark energy and a dark power in Chicago. And that's why you will hear me reference the Dirk situation or reference some of these scenarios while I'm saying, bro, salute the chief.
Speaker 2: Keefy got out, Salute the herboy. He got out. It's like an escape room. Put the jurors on you.
Speaker 1: You ain't even asked for an We going forward around here, that's all we got around here. We make it the twenty one. That's a that's a that's a blessing. To make it to twenty one. Let alone make it as being a million. Now, let alone is making it out to get on that be in the hills, living in Calabasitia's done, move to La It's a tall enough task just to make it the twenty one in the war zone, twenty one years in Afghanistan, they call it shyrack and they pat each other on the back for catching hats. It's a very unfortunate circumstance and it's a recipe for a disaster.
Speaker 2: You expect to feel.
Speaker 1: That one to foreign territory, you know, you know, I take an eighteen hour flight as a soldier, and.
Speaker 2: Then we we're in a war zone. Now fix your mind, fix your fix your posture. We now in the war zone.
Speaker 1: But there's a different scenario when you're in a war zone and you celebrating the same war zone.
Speaker 2: Album release party in the war zone.
Speaker 1: Kids graduating in the war zone, got your first car in the war zone. Mama lived in the war zone, granted living the war zone. Cousin live in the war zone, barbecues in the war zone, played football in the war zone. You can never understand the intensity of having an intimate threat at your home. And I get it every I understand what that's like. But this, if you ask me, this has took up a couple of notches. It feels like, according to some of the reports, that someone either pulled up or a switch or something. That's another thing of why the switches are sold so and dangerous. You can shoot twenty people in five seconds, like when Rob Foe now in French Montana and them, they had that situation down in Miami. Dude got a switch and j and you just pull up and just plenty of people hit. These real bullets coming out. They sound fast like on some call to dude this shit, but these just real bullets coming out and real people being affected. You can hit eighteen innocent people. You can hit fourteen innocent people in a matter of two seconds, five seconds, ten seconds, fifteen seconds. This scenario is just a recipe for disaster. And I send the pre Warriors.
Speaker 2: Dog over Chicago.
Speaker 1: What I don't like, and someone gonna have to do something to change it, And you know, I understand it's a tall task, but I don't like that they've turned culture into a killing. You know, they have turned the culture in Chicago into killing. I can't respect that. Ain't nobody bucking the police. And I ain't say bucking the police.
Speaker 2: I ain't. I'm not encouraging.
Speaker 1: People to do anything the law and for, but it feels like that we want to play call of duty with each other and not with nothing else.
Speaker 2: It don't feel like that.
Speaker 1: It's saying, man, they just passed the law that's gonna take my mama foolstanns. Man, I'm going to handle that. Man, they just passed the bill. Man, we won't even we don't got no good books in the schools. Man, I'm going to handle that. It's just on some rap shit and on some beef shit towards each other. It's internal, and trust me, man, any event that it becomes external, the fars do something to stop it. I hear about so many killings in Chicago that's just left unanswered, just oh yeah, fourteen people were shot, but they've yet to arrest anyone. It's like, if you know that level of killing and drama is going on, then they gotta probably up some of the standards. It pertains to how they investigating, when they're investigating what they're investigating. Some of the technology needs to be used, some money needs to be deployed into the ghetto to try to intervene.
Speaker 2: Some prevention for some of these things.
Speaker 1: And it feels like a town with no sheriff, feels like a town with no big homits. And I don't know how to speak the young that they coach is killing. When we came up, our culture was getting money. We wanted some money. I don't know how to really talk to the young the coach is killing, homie. I could just give them a little bit of game that I got, but I don't know how to reach them.
Speaker 6: Average.
Speaker 1: Coming up, culture was always philosophy, right, language, food.
Speaker 2: You share certain aspects.
Speaker 1: That indicates where you come from. When we talk about Chicago, it's like get back is part of the coach.
Speaker 2: This is why I said there was a very.
Speaker 1: Sensitive subject that people were with King Vaughan in little Dirt situation, because it's sensitive to tell him that they turn that off.
Speaker 2: Dirt.
Speaker 1: Don't worry about that when it's in my culture. This getback thing is in my coat, and I'm one of the biggest ones. And again I'm not saying Dirt was involved in anything. I'm speaking about the mindset and the pressure and the gravity of coming from a place where they've indoctrinated you with the get back, with the press game. They would even say, yo, everyone, I say, he ain't got no hat, shut up, you going to heaven. I seen one of these thing going viral the other day when they said going to heaven like it was a.
Speaker 2: Disc You ain't never done nothing, You going to heaven? I said, God, leieve they don'et really confuse them, young kind. Now they got them trapped in the closet. They got him trapped in the closet going against each other too. That's what really hurts your heart when it's like it ain't about nothing. And I ain't saying that a death can't cause a war. And I ain't saying you gotta overlook death. I ain't saying that. But what I'm saying is it be about some little shit.
Speaker 1: But the mistake of making killing your culture is something that is irreparable. I don't know how you come back from that, because you pass it down to the next generation.
Speaker 2: This is what I'm saying, Like.
Speaker 1: You pass down the way we dance, the way we talk, the way we dress, the way the things we do, the food we eat, this, the holidays we celebrate, like, the philosophy, the books we read, write, the music we enjoy.
Speaker 2: You pass all of that down. That's the culture.
Speaker 1: But what do you do when they've now put salt in the kool aid? They don't put salt in the kool aid instead of sugar. So now you pass down something that ruins the culture moving forward. This is why I celebrate Jee Herbal Chief, keep little Dirk, some of the people that's made it out and trying to make away. It's because you gotta you gotta retrain your mind. It's like, we in this, but we're not of this, and we're gonna We're gonna take this to the next level. We're gonna get out of this. We got to get out of this. Some of these guys out of the head. Not to tell they the big fish. They the big fish. It's like being Mama Bell. It's like being pap Up Bell, like the big gorilla. Oh you with my children, you know, Oh you with.
Speaker 2: One of mine. You know.
Speaker 1: He come beating his chest nah me, And it's like, how do you ignore that when it's been your culture, your entire life. I send my heart to them, folks, man, I send my heart to them, folks. Lime And I know what it's like sometimes that you don't want to leave. When I was speaking to her Bo, he was talking about how like even with him, he had a scenario where you would look at things and be like, yo, nah, I can come back to the hood, Like, nah, I can pull up in the hood in my bentley. Y'all ain't running me from over here. Like it's pride in putting your life at risk instead of living your life. It's pride in putting your life at risk. Tell me any other species that intentionally put his life at risk. There's no other species in the world that intentionally.
Speaker 2: Will put his life at risk to prove some kind of point.
Speaker 1: When you see a lion, or when you see some of these things in the world that is fighting as you usually for food. These have all the food, all the resources, all the money, and go put their life on the line just to prove a point that they still got pride and ego. You fall victim to your ego. You study long, you study wrong. I can also feel pain. It's like, yo, I can't leave yet because I ain't able to take everybody with me. But you gotta remember you is in a burning building. You got to know I can I got to just better. I got to just take what I can get. I got to just take what I can get. You got to just get what mean the most to you and get the out of there. Get what you can carry and get the out of there shit. Maybe you can send movers and resources to try to like the pathway for others to get out. But some of the people who can lead the way find themselves not leaving yet because they can't take everybody with them. Say, when you in a burning house, when you know the house on fire, you might got to leave the PlayStation and the TV, and you got to grab what's really necessary.
Speaker 2: Your children, your dog, the money.
Speaker 1: You understand, you got to grab a few things and get the out of this burning building. And sometimes it's pressure that I don't want to leave little brother in them. But you can always send move us back. You can always send resources back. Say yo, Homer, I gotta go. I gotta light the way. I can't stand down here with y'all. And I ain't got nothing else to prove. I survived shot rack. I survived a ghetto, and you can't take that from me. That's a trick that the Inner City runs on. The Inner City is like prove you a gangster for what? And I really come from nothing. I really come from the ghetto. I really come from nothing. It's documented. Ain't nobody never had nothing in my family, and I done got rich. What else I got to prove average what the else I got to prove? You want me to defend the fact that I come up slinging in for what. I come up putting belt to ask for what, and I'd have made it out the ghetto. That's up the highest reward from God. I gotta honor what God done for me. I gotta honor the pathway that been lit for me, and I gotta act as Harriet Tuckman. I gotta show the underground railroad to get out.
Speaker 2: To Burning City.
Speaker 1: Because sometimes when you bury everybody cross, you would roll your opportunities.
Speaker 2: You put a Rosi in on your opportunities.
Speaker 1: You could have saved your family, but you wouldn't leave your neighborhood. You could have saved the block, but you wouldn't leave the block. The goal is to beat the.
Speaker 2: Game, not standing relation the fact that I'm still in the.
Speaker 1: Game, which one of you dumb been preaching that that ain't in my ministry.
Speaker 2: That ain't in my.
Speaker 1: Fucking ministry to be running around talking about what we've done in the ghetto and defending the fact that we sold drugs and beat the block dowing. Sometimes the proof is in the putting taste of pudding, eat the cake, and a may you looking at proof you talking about the problem is we spend too much time holding on to what we were, hold on to what we had. And I get it because coach is in what you had. Sometimes you don't want to let go of what you had because it reminds you of who you are.
Speaker 2: But I think we need.
Speaker 1: To spend less time on reminding ourselves.
Speaker 2: Who we were and what we.
Speaker 1: Are and what we're trying to be is what we need to focus on. You got an opportunity to be one hundred million dollars. Were talking about what I've done in the ghetto. I'm running around pulling up trying to push a line by some street ships in the war. That's when I knew these content creator run around pushing piece. You can't stop this kind of shit, you taking videos and spending money on you.
Speaker 2: Content creators need the bull loot.
Speaker 1: This gonna take a voice, This gonna take God, this is gonna take instruction and trying to get rich and still peddling this street shit.
Speaker 2: Can't give, can't light the way for this kind of shit.
Speaker 1: You gotta focus on who you becoming. The ghetto will trick you into trying to defend who you were and who and what you're done, and and and and how you beat the game. The game was on hard coming out of Chicago, coming out of any ghetto that they don't put the game on difficult, the difficulty all the way up, starting from zero and running up one hundred of them starting from zero and running up a honey Bunnon.
Speaker 2: The difficult is on a thousand.
Speaker 1: My mouth can't explain what your wire seating average.
Speaker 2: Don't get caught.
Speaker 1: Trying to put your life at risk to prove a point to who ain't gonna ride. If something happened to you, they gonna post RP, get whatever cloud left off your name, and gonna keep it moving. You gotta be smarter than the average bell. You gotta shatter your norm, break the tradition.
Speaker 2: I gotta go.
Speaker 1: I'm grabbing what can come with me, and I'm leaving footprints into saying, follow the footprints, Nick.
Speaker 2: If you ain't cerebral.
Speaker 1: Enough to follow the footprints, I might send for you, but I ain't coming to get you.
Speaker 2: You hear me.
Speaker 1: I might send for you, but I ain't coming to get you, because me coming put too much at risk.
Speaker 2: I didn't cover too much ground. Rap music is part to blame too, because the tradition in rap music, especially if you come from one of these seas, it is what they know.
Speaker 1: You're drilling and you're killing, and you're standing on business and you ain't letting none slide.
Speaker 2: See, they'll get you, get you caught up in the protocol.
Speaker 1: But the tradition and the protocol it works in rap because it keeps you relatable. But sometimes you lose your exclusivity being relatable to these. Don't let these trick you out of your exclusivity.
Speaker 2: I made it from the ghetto. I'm from that. I'm not of that. We in this were not of this.
Speaker 1: We gonna get out of this and be Black excellence and lead the way in the rawest form. You get stuck in their routine and rob yourself of your exclusivity. Young I stopped going to the hood and start going to the bank. I start going to the bookstore. I gotta be able to lead, not just follow. See, sometimes all these suckers can do is follow. I all these know how to do it. Follow somebody else, but some of us are leaders. In order to lead, you gotta go get some information. I got to leave. I got to go get it. The thing about me is I went and got it by myself. That's why I certainly made me. Ain't no cap on, that, ain't no rubber band around this money, you understand.
Speaker 2: I went and got it by myself. The information I dedicated myself. I got with some reals in the.
Speaker 1: Game that lifted me up, but they wasn't gonna trick me into being stuck in routine.
Speaker 2: I saw everybody feel going that way. I watched them. I watched play with the street shit.
Speaker 1: And dominate the head lies as it pertains the street talk, and every single one of them end up in jail, and that outran every single one of them. I was just watching them for nest and freedom, for this. That's my guy, Jonathan, that's my boy. We done linked a couple of times, been around each other. He know I'm a real when he can vouch for that. There's a mistake when we glorify the game that we post to separate from.
Speaker 2: He called hisself rich.
Speaker 1: And unemployed while, according to the federal government, been playing in the fraud shit, the COVID shit. Hed been playing with that shit, and his background was that you ever noticed that the name of my show is what it's up.
Speaker 2: There, Parker. If you gotta go with what I present you.
Speaker 1: As far as my business, you don't know what I've done, if I've done anything in the street, you don't know what I sold like Roloh called itself misster dog food. All this kind of shit you playing. And I don't mean no disrespect to nobody, but y'all playing. Y'all must see that's the thing I'm saying. You must be kind of slow like I'm saying, we gotta lead the way dog and not get caught in the routine. We robbing ourselves from the exclusivity putting the John Goddess on the back of our name and putting the John Wicks on our name. And now we really involved in shootings and shit. You're playing slow out there. You're playing slow ball out there. Homie the white boy that scaming his scheme and got a suit on running the business, he'll never mention it. You ain't gonna know he was involved too. He's arrested. I beat the game. Why would I lead the people to the game I beat for They can put two and two together and make it full.
Speaker 2: But sometimes all these can't do is follow.
Speaker 1: That's all they good for because they have neutralized their ability to be different from the pack.
Speaker 2: I don't even run with a pack. That's how you know I'm different than most.
Speaker 1: Don't nobody influence my protocol, don't nobody influence my constitution. How I feel is how I feel. How I move is based on the information. I don't got no emotional ties to anything outside of my family, children, and it's moneyon. I want to honey megi and I don't want to tap dands for it. You understand that I want to put the game down. I want to be one of the first that put the game down and win and get a honey mess.
Speaker 2: Not kiss rappers, ass, not kiss white folks. Says do business with everybody.
Speaker 1: But I want to put the game down and get a honey meg, the first of its kind, the proto type. That's how you break the tradition and break the generational curses that they passed down.
Speaker 2: They put salt in the.
Speaker 1: Kool aide, knowing it were supposed to be sugar, but they may do with what they had. Sometimes all you got is your reputation, and I get that, but you gotta know when that is changed Oh, now I got more than my reputation. I got my legacy.
Speaker 2: I'm living for.
Speaker 11: It.
Speaker 1: Used to be me living for my reputation. Ask me living for my legacy. These are two different things. They can live in the same place and sometimes one fees the other. But I bet not get coding. Reputation is past tens. Reputation is past tense. Legacy is what I do from here forward. It feeds my legacy. And when all you have is the ability to follow people, you rob yourself, young, hit me well, hear me out there, son, hear me out there. Don't rob yourself your chances to get away from the pack and be exclusive and make something happen for the entire culture. Don't ever compromise your exclusivity for compatible ability and put your dreams on a guarney. Ain't no average one hundred of you can't pull up on me. I don't give where you're from and what you kicking.
Speaker 2: But if it's one Chicago or it's one from the ghetto, I can go for that. Let's see if we can plug it in and make something happen.
Speaker 1: When you show up and it's fout there, you young, all watching the interview, the other day, a bunch of them a mad song. Cain't nobody come in my studio with a mad song. I don't give what they claim. Don't show up to my studio no more?
Speaker 2: And mad song? What you playing?
Speaker 1: Some kind of call of duty game may come up out my studio? You follow us, And I'm looking for leaders. I'm looking for stand up men that want to make something happen for their children, live for their children. But sometimes you get caught in it. I know it, And so I ain't just so hard on the black boy because I know he caught in some bullshit. The reputation go further than anything up there. That jersey, that jersey on his back, it means something up there. I get it, I know it, I feel it. They're trigger I know it, I feel it. But some of this shit sinceless game. Some of this shit is bullshit.
Speaker 2: Love one. This ain't everything.
Speaker 1: At some point, you gotta shut down what you was taught. Every tool you use to survive, it's useless. When you get where you're going, you gotta shut down your apparatus. You couldn't imagine moving your entire life trying to survive by way of violence, learning how to swim with the sharks.
Speaker 2: Only for one day you be pulled out the water. You was never blonging in the water.
Speaker 1: You done spend your entire life learning to swim with the sharks.
Speaker 2: This is what you do.
Speaker 1: But you get some money, you get some opportunity, they gonna pull you out the water.
Speaker 2: Now what you know how to survive on land?
Speaker 1: You and how to survive what he's thinking people and not be emotionally driven and not get tricked in the jumping.
Speaker 2: Back in the water after you have made it out.
Speaker 1: So while you even in the water, you gotta be knowing one day I'm gonna get pulled out of this shit.
Speaker 2: So I gotta get prepared.
Speaker 1: I gotta prepare myself to one day I'm gonna get pulled out of this water.
Speaker 2: I ain't gonna spend all my life in this shit. I know this.
Speaker 1: The universe said it'll be, so I ain't spending all my life going to water with I'm gonna defend myself and that's until the last day, that's until the last shell gone.
Speaker 2: At this I'm gonna defend myself. But what I ain't gonna do is get caught up in I'm gonna be in this water my entire life.
Speaker 1: Now I'm packing luggage. I'm packing luggage. You know, packing luggage, say, I plan on get where I'm going. I'm reading books.
Speaker 2: I'm trying to figure way out because I'm knowing at some point I'm jumping out this water. Somebody gonna send a life rap. I'm getting out this water one day. And that's what I was doing. I was reading, I was learning.
Speaker 1: I was getting up there goddamn day listening to these talk this high level game, because I knew one day I'm leaving the streets. I'm packing luggage. I plan on land in somewhere at some point. Average I ain't staying in this shit all my life. I don't give a fool. Couldn't figure it out. The people you respect couldn't figure it out. You need some new leaders. The people you respect stuck in the street. You need some new leaders. Then respect them boys, understand them boys and soldiers, But find you some new leaders. Man were looking for the people made it out. When I was talking to her, bow that what he was telling me about me, and I felt it in his spirit. He looked at me, Mell, and he say, man, he was a street dude.
Speaker 7: Man.
Speaker 2: He won the one Chief Keith won, the one. We know them bade it out. They made us know it's possible to get you some money on They the.
Speaker 1: Ones taught us pack some luggage. You gonna land one day. You're gonna get up at this shit one day, and that what loon here to do. And even when you stuck in the missile, you gotta fight every voice, every voice of doubt, every fucking negative thought.
Speaker 2: You gotta fight the devil's administration. I know what it's like. I'm dealing with it now and then everage.
Speaker 1: I'm fighting the unanswered cause, the unanswer messages, the left on red that follows unfollows, the unwonted silence. I'm fighting it in the midst of them thinking they watching a drowning man. Niggada already jumped out the water. I'm good, I'm more than good. I'm overly good.
Speaker 14: Nah.
Speaker 1: Nah, it's the highest level. I'm talking about supreme game, the highest level.
Speaker 2: Of game Lord one.
Speaker 1: It just hurt me to know they think I'm drowning. Then they trying not to man list not. That's what hurt me even more. It's like, oh, they think I'm drowning.
Speaker 9: I got more.
Speaker 2: Money, put up the band camp, got poking beans. Ain't no drowning man.
Speaker 1: I'm just looking for resources and help because I done jumped out the water. I'm living on land. I spent all my life underwater, swimming.
Speaker 2: With the shawl.
Speaker 1: I don't know the next move. Somebody helped me. That's the game I'm playing now. But if nothing else, I ain't jumping back in that water. If I get back in the water, they got to grab me and throw me in the water and watch me swim back to the bank. I'm gonna swim right back and get right back out the water. You're dealing with determination on my side. You ain't dealing with no puppy. You dealing with a big dog. I'm gonna make sure every single time they try to throw me in the water, I'm swimming right back to the bank.
Speaker 2: I know what it's like being on land now.
Speaker 1: I got luggage, and I tell every young pack looking you're gonna be up out of that one day.
Speaker 2: Don't get stuck in that shit. They done tricked all us.
Speaker 1: Like reputation is keen, when legacy is keen, Leave something for your loved ones in your family, your little boys to look up too. No matter what they tell my sons, my son's gonna be able to see my daddy put the work down. They get old enough to recognize the difference between the talkers and the doors. My daddy was a door. He were one of them men. He when he got it done. It's a fact. My mama grew up in the ghetto, and she done all she can. She compromised everything she had to make sure I look good, make sure I went to school with good clothes. But she never put herself in position. It's documented. Her son figured it out. It's documented them little boys. Daddy figured it out, that boy nephew figured it out. It's documented. I come from nothing. I don't got nothing to prove. As it pertains to that, don't get caught proving yourself in the arena.
Speaker 2: They don't matter. Love one.
Speaker 1: One thing I know is a low frequency. It's a low vibration. And the devil is infiltrated the ghetto. The devil is infiltrated the ghetto. And so why they're killing each other. It's always gonna be an unanswered question for me because it's something I can't understand.
Speaker 2: I understand defending yourself.
Speaker 1: I can never understand pulling up to a party and hitting and hitting people who are not involved in anything.
Speaker 2: I just couldn't understand it.
Speaker 1: And the farther i get away from the ghetto, the more information I'm getting in the high level I'm going up, and the more I'm reading, and the more I'm getting closer to God, I'm starting to realize that retaliation is a trap. There's a way to do everything, like there's a way to do anything. You hear me, You've got to remember that a war kills expectation. That's why the young don't even plan on making it out. They look at themself. Man, listen, man, I'm twenty one, I'm twenty three. I don't even know how many of them, knowing afty years old, that really grew up gang banging. I don't know a bunch of that I knew was super tough that made it to an old age. I know one real gangster that I know for a fact that wentn't put in so much work, and he spent a lot of time in jail, But he probably the oldest real gangster I know. All the gangsters died when I was younger. As I looked up too that was really them. Men that died when I were young.
Speaker 2: I attended funerals, are real big dogs. At fifteen sixteen, watching him die, who we respected, who can walk in any neighborhood, gang banging and respected around this town, didn't make it to my age, Lord one, So how are you doing anything but setting yourself up for failure down those pathways?
Speaker 6: Average?
Speaker 2: And so God put it on my heart. Chicago, Memphis, Cashville, Miami, Atlanta, LA.
Speaker 1: The whole black culture. We got some unraveling to do. Love, We got some unraveling the due. If we gonna be anything, let's be soldiers for man. Listen, man, let me not even But I'm just saying, love one. Let's not keep doing this to each other. But the new question is how do we end it? And that's something that I haven't came up with an answer to yet. There ain't enough opportunity for everybody to make it.
Speaker 2: And I know that.
Speaker 1: And that's what hurts your heart is because you know that when you get some money, the only people that has redeemed themselves is that when it got a few dollars. And he kind of understand. But the ones that's broken, they still got their jerseys on it, running around the ghetto, can't figure nothing not. It's rough to try to tell him. They turn that off. Lord, pack some luggage. Plan on landing somewhere else. You may not land where Herbo landed. You may not land what Chief Keith landed. You may not land what Loom landed. You may not lanyd what little baby landed. But pack some luggage. Plan on getting from where you at. And I don't mean I don't mean literally, I mean mentally. Spend some time on your day searching for a pathway. I remember coming up dog and this is why I don't go to funerals now. But I do think my presence is needed in places that I have retired from, because now my face and my voice is more powerful than I could ever imagine. I stopped going to funerals when I was fifteen, sixteen years old. God is my witness. I went to like ten funerals in a year. In a matter of two years, I went like ten fifteen funerals, and I just cut it off.
Speaker 2: I couldn't take no more. It was like.
Speaker 1: Losing somebody that was just business as usual, and that hurt my feelings.
Speaker 2: When I look back at it, and I look over my life.
Speaker 1: It's like bro, I can name off names where it's like, buried him, then we buried him, then we buried him, then we buried this person, buried that person. Remember he died, then he died, And you will show up to these funerals and it'll take a little bit of you every single time until it become business as usual. So what do you do when getting nothing, getting no results is normal.
Speaker 2: That's when you deal with a little boy who expectations are retired.
Speaker 1: He don't even pack no luggage. He don't even plan on never going nowhere. He don't plan on never getting out this situation. I just need to learn the neighborhood, the backstreets around here. I need to just know where Jack and them live at. I need to know what Chicago New live here, because really I'm gonna be serving them for the rest of my life. Come on, Lord, w and pack some lucky God God has the final say. My heart goes out to Chicago, my heart goes out to everyone affected.
Speaker 2: My heart goes out to our culture because.
Speaker 1: We need we need a rentalvation, we need some rehabilitation.
Speaker 2: We need people who.
Speaker 1: Are breathing life into these youngsters and tell them to pack some luggage.
Speaker 2: Man, don't put yourself in the trick bag. And I know it's easier said than done, but if it said, it can't be done.
Speaker 1: I want to move on from this and I talk about it more, maybe at some other point.
Speaker 6: Dog and.
Speaker 2: Life is life in right. And I think when you check out of the and you're watching from the bleachers, even if it's from the floor seats, the game look different to you. You can see the files, you can see the reaching. You can see boy he calling that wrong. Boy they don't practice him nothing. Boy, them folks ain't even then his mind ain't in the game. But when you in the game, you don't see all that be on the corner. I'm open, dog district, I'm open.
Speaker 1: You don't even see him, but on the floor seat saying watch the corner, that corner man always hoping they ain't never guarding him. And sometimes that corner man is I'm speaking towards the pathway of your way out of this thing. And so it's easy for us to talk about it because we're not in it. My heart goes out to the stuck in it. But at some point we got to grow up and pack some luggage. We got places to be in, things to do, We got people to see you dig pack some luggage. Young I never want to talk about this situation that happened a few weeks ago, and I was gonna let it ride and I speak to it, but I think it deserves some attention from our platform and from me in particular, seeing that I do have a relationship with BT. But I'm very disappointed in BT on a number of levels.
Speaker 2: For those who do.
Speaker 1: Not know, BT had the BT Awards a couple of weeks ago, and that was a situation where Casanet and a young guy by the name of Tyleell, which is one of Casanet's friends.
Speaker 2: These dudes both are streamers.
Speaker 1: We know Casanet is one of the biggest streamers in the world, and what he's been able to do with his platforms lends him a level of exclusivity to some of these red carbs in some of these brands that you know, maybe a lot of people want witness or be able to experience.
Speaker 2: In their lifetime.
Speaker 1: And so I've always saluted Casanet's speed Aiden Ross, I've saluted all these young guys because they've been able to make something and they're entertaining. I want to just show you guys how the industry works. And so I'm gonna break down kind of what happened that we're gonna speak about today. Recently, at the twenty twenty five B and T Awards Red carpet stream of ty Leell and his niche Sage were initially denied access, apparently due to a no minor policy and questions around invitations, even though they have been cleared by his team. After word got around, Casinet personally intervened, made a call behind the scenes and instantly got both of the men. So what happened is Tyleell is on the red carpet. He's there part of the whole Cosinet situation. And also you know he has a level of notoriety itself. But he was told that, Yo, your niece can't come on that. Hey stop pay you know you can't go has here. Hey you can't. No, this is something that you can't do. You can't bring her on the red carpet. Pay attention to this video.
Speaker 2: You know that ahead of time?
Speaker 3: And I have for you, like there's on the carpet, you.
Speaker 10: Cannot have it.
Speaker 2: I just wanted to take a picture in the carpet.
Speaker 6: You can take a picture, you.
Speaker 10: Kid.
Speaker 9: I know today we're talking about the only.
Speaker 10: People that got to Shore are icons for their kids, because they are.
Speaker 9: But you cannot have the car.
Speaker 2: Okay, okay, so should I.
Speaker 9: I'm gonna call John.
Speaker 10: At this moment right now, they're not They're never They're not respecting your uncle because your uncle, me, me and you and their eyes because you're the biggest star in the world and I'm one of the biggest stars in the world. Right so at this very moment, they're not really respecting our starts.
Speaker 4: Out of stage because it's a kid.
Speaker 10: Because watch everybody clip this right now and remember this, Remember this time they gave me and Sage a hard time.
Speaker 9: On the red carpet. You know what I'm saying, I'm not mad. I'm motivated.
Speaker 2: You fee what I'm saying.
Speaker 10: I'm not mad.
Speaker 2: I'm motivated.
Speaker 9: I'm not mad.
Speaker 2: I'm motivated.
Speaker 9: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 10: It's just kind of frustrated. Why would I fly my knees from New York to LA and I knew she couldn't reach the red card? You feel I'm saying, But I'm not mad. I'm motivated, you feel I'm saying, and we gotta.
Speaker 4: Just work hard the chat chat.
Speaker 9: Everybody's been in a W chat chat.
Speaker 2: Don't even be mad. You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 10: Yat Be handled it very well. Y'all handed it very well. And it's all about It's all about how we're gonna move That's all about what we're gonna.
Speaker 2: Do moving forward. You feel me, But just remember this moment as of right now, you feel I'm saying. You heard them say that, Yo, we can't have kids on there because there's liquor. You can see this in real time.
Speaker 1: Me as a grown man, maybe not ty Lil and them they're kind of younger, so they you know, they have a certain level of respect for authority. And also, let me say this, w mindset for ty Lie in that moment, because his reaction in that moment could have ruined the entire scenario.
Speaker 2: But he just held it down even though I know he was.
Speaker 1: Affected emotionally baited in that moment because it's like I see kids on the red carpet, and so you see them, you see them in real time, BT you see them in real time with the parameters saying that, well, we can't have kids. They're separate icons and this is liquid. They definitely can't have miners, especially that one. I think that's the part that would have got me, especially this one. What do you mean by that?
Speaker 2: Love?
Speaker 1: Average, if you don't mind clarifying question, what do you mean by that love?
Speaker 2: Especially this one? What does that mean?
Speaker 15: Love?
Speaker 2: Give me a little bit more? Yeah, let me get a little more on that.
Speaker 1: Can I hear a little more about that, especially this one? Yeah, let me get a little bit more on that.
Speaker 10: You did.
Speaker 1: But he handled itself well with him knowing that that scenario didn't sound It didn't sound right. He knew that that scenario didn't sound right, So we hit up cassing that I want you to see when Casa net shows up, I want you to see what Casant does.
Speaker 2: Pay attention.
Speaker 3: But but literally could not get through there.
Speaker 4: That's crazy, he said.
Speaker 10: Listen, they said it's illegal, sad kids on the car because it's liquid, and they said right there.
Speaker 2: And then they said only icons on the carpet.
Speaker 4: They told that's glazing. Like I was gonna say that word, but I don't. I an't want to get kicked an I wanted to say more than that, but I'm not.
Speaker 11: Treating hall rooms good.
Speaker 2: I can't get rid. They wasn't let you get right here, you get read.
Speaker 4: That's crazy, like good, I can't get rid they wasn't let you get right here, you get ready.
Speaker 2: That's crazy. I couldn't get rid of change.
Speaker 10: Love me for the iron that so I said, thing, that's insane, shit, that's crazy, brood.
Speaker 4: Only I could want to try that.
Speaker 10: You go into the carpet, had us out there, they must not know we're family first, if they was like you and I wasn't gonna go, ain't that right?
Speaker 15: Say?
Speaker 6: Ain't that right?
Speaker 7: You?
Speaker 2: Yo?
Speaker 1: W consonant for real? W young W consonets line on god W consonant. Like if I'm being honest, I can even see tyleell light up.
Speaker 2: And this is what I mean.
Speaker 1: This is why I love the young more than I love these old. These older to try to be like they don't know what's going on. You'll ask these old who got some poor Yo?
Speaker 2: Can you do that for me? Oh yeah, I can't.
Speaker 1: It seem like they ain't answering for me, yo, bro y'all the lame look at these young boys. Man, salute to the young men. You understand consonant come through now, man, we that's my guy. Man, y'all can't do us like that. He grab her and walk right through.
Speaker 2: You could call some of these bro you think you can get me in contact with something and such. I be wanting to do a deal with them, and I'm a big fan, and let me see it. They never get back to you.
Speaker 1: Cosinet showed up on BT Red Corbett to someone he calls his homeboy and made sure that he was able to bring his knee, said that he flew from out of town. It don't get no really than that. And Big Loan don't do no glazing. Yeah I do hazen. I don't do glazing. You dig yeah nah nah nah, I don't do no glazing. I'm keeping a gangster. That's real love from Casanet And I appreciate that so much as a young powerful black man. Because some of these his grandfathered in or some of these old they'll play the no, look you be standing.
Speaker 2: Outside, man. They'd have told me fly up here. I'm trying to get in the thing. Stop answering.
Speaker 1: That's why if I invite you, you good bro, if I tell you to come, you love you locked in You love. I'm gonna come and get you myself if it comes down to that. I don't play these industry games, and clearly Cosinet doesn't either when it comes.
Speaker 2: To his people.
Speaker 1: But BT makes these things up as they go. BT has dropped the ball on several occasions. They seem to be culturally clueless. First, we're gonna listen to Consonette. First, we'll listen to what Casanet said, and then we'll go to Tylee.
Speaker 2: Pay attention for stuff.
Speaker 4: Nobody told me nothing. I rap six, that's that says less.
Speaker 6: Nobody was telling me.
Speaker 4: The whole time.
Speaker 16: Recently, the BT Awards happened, and while there a couple of streamers were invited in order to promote the events, that being Kyson Tyler among many others. But while they were there, tylew and specific but asically disrespected or walking on the red carpet because he was not allowed to walk with his younger sibling.
Speaker 2: He know that ahead of time, and I got to that's crazy. Bro in a carpet.
Speaker 5: Became the whole energy for stuff. Nobody told me nothing. I rap sakes not that saints less dop.
Speaker 6: It's get right here. Nobody even telling me shit nigga the whole time.
Speaker 2: You feel me.
Speaker 4: Yes, you can say.
Speaker 9: Rules are rules.
Speaker 5: Yes you can say rules are rules, but they switch when I came to the spot, So like, are you feel what I'm saying? So she is a little vendable, bro, Like she had her credentials. Tylo had the credentials, says had her credentials. Bro, I don't like how they were treated on a red carpet. It's not like they even stopped me and said, hey, Kle Like, no, no, bro, Like we got through that ship, bro, and what and what a lot of people got messed up?
Speaker 11: Is that?
Speaker 5: Like your live streaming is actually what I like about live shreaming events is like it's actually showing the.
Speaker 4: Real version of what's going on.
Speaker 5: It's showing the real moments of what people gotta go through, but people don't see it.
Speaker 10: I can't even think Kyle enough, And I'm very thankful that Kyle's ableue tough to help me and my niece Kit in the red carpet, in my mother's life, you feel, I'm saying, like, and I'm not gonna watch it. It's like, I'm so thankful KD knows that you kid, if you feel them saying, coy know that you guys know that w KI you feel them saying. But I'm way more thankful that me and Ki stuff together and he was able to show the world what happens.
Speaker 9: Every day off camera.
Speaker 10: I can't even look at y'all because that shit happens every day off camera.
Speaker 9: Game and no.
Speaker 17: And I'm not mad because I know his level to this shit. I know his levels to this shit. I know him not bigger in the program. But one thing I could say, nobody's bigger than the program. Nobody's bigger in the program.
Speaker 15: But for y'all to tell me all of those lies to try to keep this four year old off the red carpet, for Coss not to come through like I'm not gonna lie, well, he came through, and Kyle walked through the Metal Detectives with Sage because I didn't even move through the medtective.
Speaker 9: With Saves, because I went through really really really see, like, Yo, this is real, this.
Speaker 6: Shit is shit.
Speaker 10: If I'm ty little ty lier, this is a very important thing for you to do right here. You have to know your worth. I'm not I'm not fetting no hate anywhere because me personally again in my personal world.
Speaker 4: It was amazing for me.
Speaker 10: If they call again, do you take an opportunity from be easy again or do you say know?
Speaker 4: The only way you move forward? I feel like is if you get an apology.
Speaker 15: Game.
Speaker 4: That's the only way, the only way that you should ever want to work.
Speaker 10: Again in this area right here, is if you get a sincere, genuine apology for what happened.
Speaker 4: Complex. I've seen what they do with Chris. I've seen what the Complex how to do with Chris.
Speaker 10: I wasn't doing enough for with a Complex unless there was an apology and they publicly apologize to him till now we're back on good terms.
Speaker 4: That's how it should work.
Speaker 10: Something happens, it should be an apology and they all move forward.
Speaker 1: The other thing I want to speak to is that these companies like BT, you know, they want these young men's fan bases, but they don't want to actually have a relationship with them.
Speaker 2: It's almost like, we don't give about you. We just care about your fan base.
Speaker 1: And for me, that's alarming, especially for something that is named black entertainment television. Also, this is a trick that's being ran in this industry is that they put black on something, and then they don't even stand for the Black creator at all.
Speaker 2: This is part of the industry trick.
Speaker 1: Even in rep you'll hear a lie familia and family and gang and we.
Speaker 2: You know, we for life and all of that. These are tricks that people run, so you don't run the.
Speaker 1: Chicks and balances to say, well, how are you actually treating people?
Speaker 2: Are you actually for the creator?
Speaker 1: Do you care about us or just want to tap into our audience to run your numbers up even more or expand your brand equity with the young folks. A lot of times they don't give eighth about the people. They just care about the platform. Naming something black entertainment television and not even with black entertainers in a way that's conducive to where they're trying to go or what they're trying to do is very alarming. There is no value in an invite to the feasts. If they tie your hands behind your back, you just gonna smell the food.
Speaker 2: You can't do it.
Speaker 1: You're just gonna You're gonna sit there smelling the food. You can't even eat nothing, and you can't get your hands on nothing. You can't move and do nothing. You just get to smell the food that they cooking and they eating. But it's for the blacks. It's black entertain and it's black this. It's black that, yo. My pay attention.
Speaker 2: I'm glad the young.
Speaker 1: Boys expose that because that's a trick that's always being ran. I want to listen to a little bit more ty Lil before we come back with some more commentary.
Speaker 10: Pay attention some people out there, I'm their idol, I'm somebody's son. I'm a brother, I'm an uncle, and I'm a king in my eyes and my eyes. Bet, I'm a king and my eyes I'm that and my eyes I'm a kon me yes me, Tyllo, Johnny James, I said, my ain't no average bet, no bet employees to you guys, I'm a kon to myself. I'm a icon to myself. I'm a king and to myself, Yes, I'm that. And I'm gonna be honest to the to the fat out there because I didn't even get to speak to your fetis. You suck to the fat out there on that carpet that was sucking my and that told me to my face because I don't give y'all know how to go on a carpet, to set a good example, for to set a good example to the people that was watching me, and then to the set a good.
Speaker 9: Example to my niece.
Speaker 10: Of course I'm gonna keep my composure because I ain't a leader, and of course I'm gonna be a good role model to my niece. And I'm not about to argue. I'm not about to yell, and I'm not about to come out of my face in front of my little niece.
Speaker 2: That's not what you do.
Speaker 10: She's a kid and she gives she's gonna understand that, she's gonna remember that. So it's a bunch of different.
Speaker 9: Reasons, chack.
Speaker 10: While I really kept my composure, and it's a bunch of different reasons why I did not leave. Yes, they did make me feel a way, and yes, at the same time, I did feel like I was kissing that because I feel like everybody's.
Speaker 4: Giving me to run around.
Speaker 10: You feel what I'm saying. But at the same time, it was all learning experience and at the same time and it was all.
Speaker 9: Sudden done.
Speaker 10: Bat I mean to bt employees, y'all really show y'all true colors.
Speaker 9: How does it feel for a fact to tell me what she said, it goes. He looked at me. I y'all got to clip the lip at me.
Speaker 10: Literally said, Okay, I'm telling you, even if he comes, nobody's that she's not getting in.
Speaker 9: Nobody can get her in.
Speaker 10: I want somebody to make an edit and say a few moments later, Hostage.
Speaker 9: A few moments later, Hostage.
Speaker 4: Please, can somebody please make a edit?
Speaker 9: I hope it's in the reddit.
Speaker 10: I hope it's in the reddit because I'm gonna do a few reactions that I'm getting over you feel.
Speaker 9: I'm saying, I got ship claif my father did, and.
Speaker 2: I will be at the.
Speaker 9: NBA draft.
Speaker 6: It ain't.
Speaker 9: Yo. I'm not gonna lie on my life.
Speaker 10: Chat.
Speaker 9: I'm not gonna lie on my life. And it's like, I'm so thankful God knows that you could if you feel them saying, Cad know that you guys know that w Ki check you feel what I'm saying. But I'm way more thankful that me and Ki.
Speaker 10: Stuck together and we was able to show the world what happens every day off camera. I can't even look at Chap because that happens every.
Speaker 9: Day off camera.
Speaker 15: Game.
Speaker 17: It ain't everything on.
Speaker 7: My mother's life. That shit happens every day off camera. Every day off camera, that happens.
Speaker 9: Bro, they're gonna tell me.
Speaker 10: Somebody whispered to me and said, Bro, this is not I think you should entrigue because this is not gonna be a good look for brands out there in the future.
Speaker 9: No, I'm not gonna entreme one and two.
Speaker 10: It's not gonna be a good look for be et staff and employee employees in the future.
Speaker 14: That's what It's not gonna be a good look for for you guys to say. For that's it for y'all to say, for you guys to say, for you guys to.
Speaker 10: Say, only icon kids could come on the carpet, says cannot come on a carpet because this alcohol the icon ca it's that can come. We got this, they got to approve beforehand. And it's four people kids. If I remember her name, I think they said Mariah Carey. I forgot who they said. It was so much different, so much different scenarios. It was so much different things being told to me. It was so much different.
Speaker 9: Oh, she can't come in the cart because this says she can.
Speaker 10: Come in the car because this, because this, because this, because that.
Speaker 9: Because this.
Speaker 6: For consa that.
Speaker 10: To do this, for constant that, to do this, Constant that walked into that carpet, like Lebron walking into the walking into the Celtics stadium game six, Constant that walked into that carpet. God, bring their kids, tend securities are not cameras. God, go ahead, Where how are all these kids with you? I think I think I'm gonna bring two kids now, two plus twenty eight. I got thirty kids with me, thirty kids, seven grenades, a truck, I got seven different streamers.
Speaker 6: Okay, God from emis Et.
Speaker 9: Sage bush Dads.
Speaker 2: This ship ain't gonna average.
Speaker 9: Joe y'all dead.
Speaker 10: Nah, I'm gonna be so on this this like, I'm gonna be so honest. Gang, that's the most mature y'all. Y'all, that's the most mature y'all ever gonna see the game. That's the most mature y'all ever gonna see. Because of my mother's life. If that's how I didn't do little interviews out there because I was just I was mad, but I was grateful. Oh my mother's like, I was so grateful me and says to the picture. It was a whole some moment me and Cod from the Bronx to E B T, Oh my dog. But I'm gonna be honest, if i'd have got on one interview that I would have said from E B T to b T to S M D, I would have said some wild I would have released.
Speaker 2: Some wild word of my motherhood. Not get it.
Speaker 10: And yes.
Speaker 11: And no.
Speaker 9: And I'm not mad because I know his level of sedition.
Speaker 6: I know his level.
Speaker 1: So as you've seen now and again, I do want to be clear too that you know I can't hold the entire BT to the fire, but BT, the people you guys have in position have made mistake after mistake after mistake after mistake, and they just always late to the part. Again, I sent a salute to casanet enty Leo. That's the thing about being early. They don't recognize you into it's too late. I want the youngsters to know as well as me, you have to always remember, never mistake or handshake with a seat at the table.
Speaker 2: And we'll do that a lot, because.
Speaker 1: We'll do that a lot because we come from not so just even getting in the vicinity and getting a handshake from some of these people will kind of place us in a scenario where we say, you know what, yo, man, I feel like we in it together now.
Speaker 2: Now we ain't in it together until they show you we in it together.
Speaker 1: And BT, you guys have made some monumental mistakes along your journey, especially with your rebrand, and this is just one, Like even with me. I was talking to them and I'm saying to myself, I'm a black man. I'm one of the more respected people in our culture. Period. I got access to every big artist in the culture. They know who I am, they listen to me. I have relationships with some of the biggest names in culture that is period, that is literally period. And so as I'm speaking with BT, and I have my people speaking with BT, and they're saying, Yo, we're gonna try to get you into the media room, and then all of a sudden they go dog And I'm saying to myself, how did this happen? What else can they be looking for? I'm me, I'm someone in culture, well established. I'm on like a four year run, I'm a well established brand, a well established podcast.
Speaker 2: We got I Heart backing.
Speaker 1: We're tied in with Black Effect, which BT Black Entertainment, Black Effect. I'm saying whoa, this gotta be a layup. It's a black owned company. I'm a black creator. I'm tied with every black artist in the culture. So they can't be looking for anything black to get it done. They're looking for the white coat signe. This is just what I came up with. They're looking for the white coast signe. And so for me, like I told you guys a long time ago, the black shit in the brand and had you if people put that black shit in the brand, you gotta be careful dog Like BT, you have to be careful because a lot of times it's actually not ran by black people, and they're actually not tapped into Black culture. They just have black in their name to mass themselves as being the pathway or the interstate into black culture when really they're not even tapped in in black culture. And what happens in content world with podcasting, streaming, all these different things is going through what REP went through. I remember when REP had a time where a lot of the labels and brands and shit wouldn't accept a hit as a hit into it was whitewashed. Black people had been said, it's a hit, it's by black people. But when the white people is whitewashed when.
Speaker 2: They get their hand on it.
Speaker 1: Now it's officially a hit. That's an oversight. And if I'm being honest, this isn't an oversight by black. If I'm being honest, this isn't the oversight. This is how they operate. Be careful because sometimes you'll think, man, there's just an oversight, now, little when this is how they operate.
Speaker 2: It's not on it's in that resume doll. This is part of their resume.
Speaker 1: If they can't go in their roller decks of the white companies or white people, it's gonna be hard for you to even get into something that says black entertainment when you're a black creator. It's almost no way to come back from that. You'll have some of these companies and it's a trick play. They'll asks you to provide everything they know you don't have. That asks you to provide everything you never had, to prove you deserve something that they know they never gonna give you. So if you can get your numbers here like these unreasonable bench marks, these unreasonable expectations on relationships, like they'll put you in a position.
Speaker 2: Knowing that yo, you put the benchmark out of reach. I can never reach that.
Speaker 1: But it's in the contract. Oh, but it's in our relationship. If you can just yo, you know, they playing one hundred years worth games on you. And so I asked that BT and other companies out there that hang they had on their part of the culture speaking for the culture. I asked that you guys, please, if you're gonna be for the culture, be for all of the culture, not just the parse with the corporate clearance, because a lot of times you have to have a white corporate clearance for these black companies to greenlight you. Even when you're doing business as getting with some of these rappers and you're going through publicist in the label, Like if you say that you're signed to a white company like a Complex or Barstool, they greenlighted you signed to a black company. Or you're independent black creator that got a bunch of following a bunch of traction, they hesitate because they're looking for the white corporate clearance to make anything happen. And that's what slowed down the rapper and the artists. It's like they no longer have people that are of the culture that's going to find the talent. See a lot of times, the people who benefit from the culture, they often fear the people that built the coature. And so when I say BT is out of the loop, I don't mean they missed the moment. I mean they missed the movement. They missed the movement of streaming, they missed the movement of podcasting. I look in the media room and I see people and I'm saying, yo, it has to be something going on. While I'm not in that media room, or while they told my people that we ran out of room this year, excuse me, I see certain people in there, and I'm saying, Yo, it gotta be something bigger than just you gotta be a black platform with numbers deals, I got everything, every box is checked off, and they just not missing the moment. They missing the movement. But it's not a mistake. It's their business model. BT is supposed to be the post of the culture. But every year they show up blake to their own party. They didn't find Ca Sannett, they didn't help build Tylell, they didn't see us. They wait till we traind go viral picked up by brands, and then they try to act like they've been tapped in. But that's the irony. A network name for US built on US. Can't even recognize us in real time. BT don't follow the culture, follow the coverage. That ain't a vision, that's a TV guide they dealing with. They ain't tapped in. Howd of you're gonna have black in your name but put blindfolds on it in your practice. I'm a black man signed to a black company doing business on the highest level, tapped in with every black artist, and they told me it wasn't room.
Speaker 2: So I'm no different than Tylerell. They just make it up as they go. Love one.
Speaker 1: They say that this is the Culture Award Show, but sometimes it feels like they're hosting a party but don't know who they invited. They got black literally in bold letters, but when black creators show up without a middle man, the system glitches. It's not celebration and segregation. See I was gonna go, but I'm not interested in going. This is why sometimes I don't bring my kids. You see Tylee go to that. Sometimes I don't bring my kids places because I know if you do that to me and my children, you ruin our relationship and I can't guarantee how I'm an act I can't guarantee it. That's why I don't put my kids in that situation. It's probably only Baby and P that I feel comfortable showing up literally.
Speaker 2: With my kids in Charlemagne. Charlemagne are sinned for me.
Speaker 1: But Bro, like even when Baby when I got to the to the when I got to the window at Baby Show, I had six different tags and six different tickets in six different backstage things. Because Piece and some baby saying something they both sent them up bakes your loom good, you see what I'm saying. So I understand when people with you, they really with you. But I don't bring my kids bro because it's just gross. And I keep myself out of those situations. Man, you know what I'm saying. I just keep myself out of those situations. It's just unfortunate that BT have the culture in his name and then forget what the culture looks like. You know, they saw a kid Tyleell streamer and forgot they were looking directly at the next generation of start power. They still act like access is earned by industry validation, not impact. But who validates them now? The streets are the streamers. I think BT continues to drop the ball. I'm starting to think it's not them missing the moment, it's them missing a movement. And this is just up there podcast with signing out and I'll see you guys next week. I love y'all for sure, for sure. Make sure you hear like, subscribe, share show people, let people know you want to keep seeing these episodes, just don't the way I'm gonna keep doing them.
Speaker 2: I love you. It's up there podcast. Skid it