Speaker 1: Holdo bray me really, now, that's strange straight when they trying to furnish me. It's a broken place.
Speaker 2: It was a little ship shoot up.
Speaker 1: It's not crimpled looks, it's not Sweeting said, this is k that it's a strike broken place, brooking place, playing them gas broking plates, playing them gays.
Speaker 3: B pray my lord.
Speaker 4: Bro, I had said a couple of weeks back, DeAndre Hoppins need to get the hell out of Tennessee. Guess where he at out of there with the best player he could have got.
Speaker 3: Damn went to hot my home. Get you another ring, boy, it's a wrap. Find out which finger you want to put it on? Ship ship I know, I know you love tomorrow. And I saw what they again Tampa Bay.
Speaker 2: But Nigga Lamar Jackson got something to say.
Speaker 3: You see what the boy doing and he ain't even throwing touchdowns yet, bro Bro, that nigga playing.
Speaker 2: Hey, he playing like I don't give he's trying to lose it.
Speaker 3: Still can't get beat.
Speaker 5: No listen, I put it like this, If Lamar plays like a nigga in the playoffs, yeah they gonna win.
Speaker 3: Nigga run Lamar. Last they would have did Kansas City. If he wouldn't. They tried, they got in his head. He tried to stay in the pocket, man, because it probably is you. But we don't want that to be.
Speaker 2: Like you said, Pat Mahomes. She ain't working right now, and Pat.
Speaker 3: Don't give them.
Speaker 2: He'll get out of there.
Speaker 3: But did he stretched for them first down the sideline.
Speaker 5: When the nigga he then he stopped, came back and then tight rope. Yeah, he on some hood ship right now, Bro.
Speaker 3: For sure he gonna do that. He gonna beat that. I don't know. I just had to start off with that because I kind of called that ship out.
Speaker 2: That ship. It's shaking up the lead right now.
Speaker 4: Shout out, shout out to de Hop though, man, don't get you a ring. De Hop know what you're about to do when you going to the AFC Championship release?
Speaker 3: Can I say that? All right?
Speaker 4: Can't see the word Bostimore. Alright, keep playing, you know, Pat, don't lose the big games, bro, I'm following Pat mahons. He got somebody to throw to him. Now if you double de Hop, okay, you got a double kelsey. I think they just played honest, man, you ain't.
Speaker 3: Finna lead hop one on one with that fast air receiver from Texas. Somebody agreed to be double.
Speaker 2: Shout out miss Worth in my life, shout out the mama words, my ma, ma, ma mind. He ain't gonna say, yeah, that's the real m VP.
Speaker 4: Bama, get your ring ready. I'm talking about super Bowl for me. I'm finna comproposing your mother when I find you.
Speaker 2: Y'all gonna see me on the field this this super Bowl. Yeah, Baltimore gonna win.
Speaker 5: But if they don't go, some bullshit happened and you can see there, y'all gonna see me.
Speaker 2: On How you walking up though? How you walking up to it though?
Speaker 5: Like I'm really I'm gonna have some some confetti in my pocket, walk up on that as throw that bitches and and say let's have a moment.
Speaker 2: Hey.
Speaker 3: But what I like is they want, like what's going on?
Speaker 2: Celebrate? Yeah, I got you, I got this. I don't worry about I got her.
Speaker 3: Hey.
Speaker 4: That's how when you see you do it like that, he's gonna be like, Okay, yeah, we're gonna say Pops got him when the niggas ain't Pops he already, let you know.
Speaker 5: And it's like a I ain't asking for permission. He he don't ask me no questions.
Speaker 2: We know your agreement. We know look at it in the stands man. She by herself. She needs somebody to scored her up.
Speaker 3: Brother, camera go in right on that a hey, stop if you I'm right?
Speaker 2: Yeah, remember how the nigga did the reporter?
Speaker 3: Yeah, yes, that was yeah.
Speaker 5: Because she needs because that's why I mean, man, that's why single mom needs a strong man around him.
Speaker 2: And then you want some ship. You you giving them game.
Speaker 3: You ain't know. You don't need the money, so you ain't trying to lay up all of them.
Speaker 4: I can get my own ticket, bro, And one thing about it, get what she'd get, hey, I get the fun up out here.
Speaker 3: I don't need this ship that when she gonna.
Speaker 5: Know was here for me exactly. You don't ask me how you get on the field. I got motion crazy that.
Speaker 2: When you got to hear him, they looked me up. I didn't want to say that first, but yeah, I'm worthy of the worthy bars.
Speaker 3: Shake your head.
Speaker 4: Why why are you about to keep walking up to you? Well, bro, I reversed live before like no, because like this we was at a shout out till he did the orchestra thing, right, So we dressed up. So on my road it was two girls saying to the right of me. So when people walk up, they seeing me, they gap me up, they point and.
Speaker 3: Stuff like that. So you know, I had a straight little seat. So it's like, where about to keep speaking to me? Like what you do?
Speaker 2: I said, I do real estate, man, real estate.
Speaker 3: See I could have I could have popped my ship and let her know what.
Speaker 2: I'm now, because when you're interested, you're gonna find me.
Speaker 4: I thought you said you do lane though that's a respectable lane, like I bought a house. Focus, lie, I'm really in the state. I'm really, I'm really about the state, George.
Speaker 6: On my back, on my mind? Why you ask detail questions? Because what not really in the state.
Speaker 3: But okay, okay, if it, what's the what's the biggest lie? You don't call the nigga hmhmm couple.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's not all of them, just the biggest. She was gonna run down.
Speaker 3: So then told me he had no kids. Then I said, I'm playing.
Speaker 2: I'm playing day can here.
Speaker 3: What's the biggest the biggest line?
Speaker 2: Just name one. I rather not. We can pass events secret of it. But that's that's that's a sign of a really good woman.
Speaker 3: That ship out.
Speaker 2: No, I know where that is, bro, Now that is.
Speaker 3: I don't like.
Speaker 5: Ideas, but I'm gonna keep it you neede, because sometimes you women are gonna know how to hold water.
Speaker 3: Man.
Speaker 5: They let that ship spill all over the place. They're pissing everywhere. That's my daddy said, Man, don't that.
Speaker 3: Don't let that girl.
Speaker 2: But when he lied to you and you find out, was you hurt? Yeah, you know what I'm saying. And she took that sut that. But you know how I know now not lying though about that him? The reverse reverse lies?
Speaker 3: How was it? Reverse? This nigga.
Speaker 2: At my party?
Speaker 4: Right?
Speaker 6: My brother bro shot it wasn't your party. It was nay.
Speaker 3: I apologize a nickname. I said.
Speaker 5: I had a lot of Now this is how I knew NAV had it on his mind a lot. The nigga called me like he called me three times. We had talked, but it was like it was a mutual. I'll just make sure brother straight, vice versa. Then he text me like he just tells me you're busy, lou. That's how I called him. I said, what's up? Yeah, Bro, I just want apologize. Man, Ship, I don't know what I did. What I said, I said, no, Bro had a good time. But this nigga was telling the women the shock was the owner of the Atlanta owner.
Speaker 3: They coming up.
Speaker 5: They're like, cause, cause if you look at the section, Bro Ball was there. Hey, if you're looking at the section, it's a lot of emotions in the section, a lot of emotions. And it's just like, damn, what what does these niggas do? So it's just and it's so many. It's the racial women to men.
Speaker 7: You know.
Speaker 3: It's like I'm telling other women I'm big, and other niggas up Like Bread.
Speaker 2: Introduced me to somebody.
Speaker 3: She was like, what do you do?
Speaker 4: You like you run something. I'm like, bro, yeah, I know why she's saying that. Man, I run the trouble option my dad. I don't even need a nigga to go out there.
Speaker 8: Man.
Speaker 3: Wait, we just talked about the Bible for a little bit though, to be Honestwitch, we just talked about the Bible.
Speaker 2: What me and the girl in the club.
Speaker 6: In the club, that's so sweet.
Speaker 2: You really changed around. What what what roblem you attack them with?
Speaker 9: You know?
Speaker 2: Carithiums? But I can believe that to.
Speaker 9: You.
Speaker 3: You had the glasses on the ball got glass.
Speaker 2: I had that members with the clean clean on that motherfucking whistle. But I put the all white for you. Bro. Now you was clean up.
Speaker 5: And then and then see, y'all need to pay attention to Ball quotes on his pictures and videos.
Speaker 2: That's how I know the nigga gave her something she had never had in her life.
Speaker 6: Give us a quote.
Speaker 2: What was a quote?
Speaker 6: Because I missed that.
Speaker 5: Ball said some ship like in ancient times, the sweetest touch of a woman has come from the orc of the Mambo tree.
Speaker 3: I looked over there. I just see her doing this. Yeah, that motherfucker just started sprinkling.
Speaker 2: Nigga getting towns and shy chill.
Speaker 4: Hey, no, bro, that nigga a little good frat party of fun. That nigga a little be jumping off the couch. I said, man, what the fuck that nigga? Loo said, everybody get the fuck bag. I'm thinking some ship going down. I said that nigga do a backflip off the count.
Speaker 3: That nigga good.
Speaker 2: That's all for killes too, yeah freshot, yeah, back right. I had to test it out.
Speaker 4: YEA, man, we got a little late start. But I told niggas what Georgia was gonna do.
Speaker 3: I said that ship.
Speaker 2: I said, take Georgia money line, bro, Texas is.
Speaker 4: Who we thought they were. Them niggas don't play nobody. They not really SEC. The only team that could be Georgia is Alabama. Them niggas just got the SEC.
Speaker 5: I will say this on that floor. Yeah, and they showed that. They showed that, especially with you know how SEC you get them prime times, it's a different.
Speaker 4: Air Alabama know what them lights mean at that time. No matter where they act, no matter where they at, Georgia they got they got hit with the goddamn uppercut when they went down to Alabama.
Speaker 3: Niggas ain't finish.
Speaker 4: They ain't finna get hit with the same upper cutting in that quarterback with Georgia still didn't do ship.
Speaker 3: No, Carson Beck, you google it. You didn't do fucked up my prize. You know that's a that's a that's a good ad team. You see how sorry motherfucker play And they still.
Speaker 2: Georgia got a great defense, but dominate great defense.
Speaker 5: They remind me of motherfucking the mimd me like the Ravens and O one that rating, Yeah, but I don't know if that's gonna be enough.
Speaker 4: Who you think standing in their way because Alabama lost the game. I don't Tennessee, but they're gonna be out of that the way. But the way the ship set up them, nigga can funk around and go to.
Speaker 3: Play this This is this is the perfect time for this twelve team. Yeah, because it's gonna be some coming to You're gonna have to win. But ball, Alabama got two SEC losses. I think they got they down to like forty percent chance of making that playoffs.
Speaker 4: If Alabama don't make it, yeah, it ain't looking Georgia will celebrate.
Speaker 2: So who would?
Speaker 5: But just like, uh, who did I'm trying to think of. I know, like everybody knocking off each other now in the SEC, it seemed like, h they played each other different. Tennessee only got one loss, and I think that who they lost to?
Speaker 3: Oh? Uh forgot who they lost?
Speaker 2: Uh Missouri?
Speaker 5: I think so Texas was undefeated. Who had Texas just beat didn't they beat Alabama? Now they beat the ship out of Oklahoma Texas.
Speaker 2: Yeah, red River rivalty.
Speaker 5: So Texas ain't beat they ain't bet Alabama. No, Okay, I don't think they played.
Speaker 3: You want to feed the left. That's l s U and Texas ain't there. And they played this weekend SEC losses.
Speaker 2: Oh okay, okay, got you lost?
Speaker 3: Good?
Speaker 2: See what I mean?
Speaker 3: Bro?
Speaker 4: Like LS you on the West with Alabama, it don't matter no more because of the ranking.
Speaker 2: Now they do it best two teams SEC Championship. Yeah.
Speaker 3: Oh so he ain't about Western. Yeah, oh, y'all just put me on game. I ain't know that l SU and Georgia right now.
Speaker 2: So they at the top. Yeah, well because technically Tenses lost.
Speaker 3: Beending on this weekend. Like I said, Texas ain't them playing l SU this weekend? All right, So a lot of a lot of up.
Speaker 5: All I'm saying is and not that I see somebody in the way. It's just nigga. It's like any given Saturday.
Speaker 4: And they beat each other up for sure, the dropping each other, speaking of leg dropping each other. Sad to say, Deshaun Watson is suffered the torn.
Speaker 2: Hey, I ain't mean laughed at Bault, bro.
Speaker 3: Yeah we're not laughing at no.
Speaker 2: No, no, bro, he probably thinking about your James Wist. I definitely am thinking that one with you. Bro, I know ball. No, no, I know that and that and ball? Is he a black QB gurup?
Speaker 3: Yeah, ain't he's so positive?
Speaker 2: I ain't doing that. But don't make me laugh. Allright? Cool at the Achilles part. But James Winston, man, what made him? Why was he so emotional?
Speaker 3: What? What up?
Speaker 4: It's your man, nav Green. If you ain't on prize piacks by now, you're missing out. The NFL is in full swing. We've been having some upsets in NC double A football. NBA is back, so it's no excuses. If you don't like NBA, you don't like NFL, you don't like NC double A football.
Speaker 3: Guess what NC double A basketball coming? Guess what?
Speaker 4: We got the World Series coming. So it's no excuse man. Even hockey, it's easy, man.
Speaker 3: If you do a five dollars play, they gonna give you fifty dollars. Who you know doing that?
Speaker 4: That's what prize peaks. Playing daily fantasy sport is simple in it thrilling. Just pick more or less on the stats and you can win twenty five times your money if you do a six pick. If you use that code broken play, you will win fifty dollars instantly. When you play five dollars. That's win or lose or draw.
Speaker 3: Who you know doing this?
Speaker 4: You don't even have to win to receive the fifty dollar bonus when you use that broken play code prize picks. Run your game.
Speaker 10: Six Greenville, Greenville, South Carolina.
Speaker 3: No, it's happening, Greenville. You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 10: Get your green together in the field to come see us on over twenty six. No South Carolina, Greenville, South Carolina. I'm talking twenty six by South show DC, young Fly Collins Miller, the one with the braids in the ball, Mozide.
Speaker 2: You didn't.
Speaker 3: You didn't get your sit no camp.
Speaker 8: You did get there early because we run out of seat you gon to sit on.
Speaker 2: She go ahead.
Speaker 8: That's a lot of room though, we said some.
Speaker 10: Team that man fucking both for y'all.
Speaker 2: All right, get your tickets. When you saw that ship, what made one?
Speaker 5: I wasn't even I don't even think I had seen the game. I don't even think Cleveland had a primetime game, you know. So when I'm I'm just chilling, I was getting a bunch of like minch messages and both calling me like.
Speaker 2: I know you got that shit on cooking. I'm chilling. I just knew, Bro, I was like, I just not seen that. It's fucked though. What they did, didn't know. Let's just start with that. Uh.
Speaker 3: I like what Winston did too, though. Yes, you got somebody in your corner, whether it's a teammate or not. You know what I mean that that they got a Booshi morale a little bit. But yeah, I can't agree with nothing. I can't agree with none of I can't agree with none of that.
Speaker 2: Ship.
Speaker 3: Yeah, they don't do that.
Speaker 2: Come on, bro, you don't do that. You don't do that.
Speaker 4: And in Cleveland they known for that type of crowd. That's what they That's what they do. So I don't know why it surprise us to your own that.
Speaker 3: What I'm saying, rival, I can see a rival, but your own goddamn.
Speaker 2: Quarterback as a rookie. Like I told you, I was on tour, but I didn't play what we had.
Speaker 5: You know they have me travel Yeah, man, you know they make you warm up prior to the game, even if you ain't playing.
Speaker 2: M Bro.
Speaker 5: They spit on us, what spit on us, and through through beer Cleveland the dog pounds. Yeah, that why I say they failed. They failed, But I was opposing team. Not that like we tried to fight, you know what I'm saying. We tried to fight them, and then you know, the security whatever whatever. But like I could see they cheered opposing team. Maybe a little, but that's your franchise, QB.
Speaker 4: Very unfortunate. God damn the fun. Somebody need the blue airon Rogers. I told you all that nigga, it don't matter who you get that nigga. The nigga went ship, Bro.
Speaker 2: He needs to give him time away might be done. He know this, nigga.
Speaker 4: It ain't no nigga talking about give it time to work. He was playing with the nigga thirty years. Man, he drove years. But but yeah, I was disappointed for show. But I'm not holding out hope.
Speaker 2: You must.
Speaker 3: Shout out to the shun. You know he cashed out to that's another year. Seventy two million dollars in the bank, Deshaun Watson. But you said that because he heard he out that money's guaranteed. There's money in the bank. So it's unfortunately that that ship was. That's seventy too many.
Speaker 4: I'm always for them niggas getting that money. Get your money, bro, get your money. And stay off your ass, like so.
Speaker 3: You can heal up.
Speaker 2: Somebody else has just got that money, are you are you? Oh yeah, forty nine the wide receiver.
Speaker 4: Yeah, man, them injuries, Bro, that's why stop playing with these players money. If they don't earn that money, give to him, cause you see what can happen.
Speaker 2: I'm glad that they didn't pay him.
Speaker 3: He got it out. But what I'm saying he was on the holdout for.
Speaker 5: Yeah, yeah, I'm just glad that these guys got they because the worst thing is when a primetime player get hurt right before he about.
Speaker 3: To get that money and they and they treat him like they treat him.
Speaker 4: They do have the same And look at sat Quan, Now, oh he made them motherfuckers play.
Speaker 2: Bro.
Speaker 4: When he played against the Giant, you know why, he was like, man, you're thirteen yards away. He said, no, let him young, let them young.
Speaker 2: He probably won't say let them.
Speaker 3: Little niggas get it.
Speaker 4: But you know what another thing about that you're going against your former team. You don't even want to run it up on.
Speaker 2: Him like now you know he got a pure heart and he watched right in that light because Booby, that's how Booby fuck yourself. But I get what you're saying.
Speaker 5: When you don't have to add insult to injury, then you fuck your own self up.
Speaker 3: That I told niggas what Detroit was gonna do to them bikes?
Speaker 2: What up though?
Speaker 9: Bro?
Speaker 4: When I say some ship, you might have, well take that ship to the bank. That's two for two in one week, and I'm taking money.
Speaker 3: Like on the underdogs.
Speaker 2: That one real damn underdog.
Speaker 3: One loss. That was even money, though, what you get? I got even money. I could read all my partm it was minus there was they was favored by one. Minnesota was so it was even money for me.
Speaker 2: Yeah. With them folks, they got to see each other again for sure. North. Hey, so I had that in Minnesota.
Speaker 4: I had Detroit Lions money line plus one on five oh good ship, yeah, Philadelphia Eagles money line. I had two college teams on the Duke money line, Miami money line and Georgia money.
Speaker 3: Line plus one.
Speaker 4: Yes, yeah, trap not that house with the bulls on the wonder.
Speaker 3: Man.
Speaker 4: But for real, bro, I just I said, but the Vikings showed me and I hit Lou. I think I hit Lou on the side justin Jefferson, Oh yeah, because you remember I got caught.
Speaker 3: Up into Jamar Chase and I'm man another come back and say.
Speaker 2: Did you say that? Yeah, I was fucked up that week. No, but.
Speaker 4: I said, Jamar Chase with the wires. When I see him doing that two hundred yards ship, I said, yeah. But then when I watched Justin Jefferson, them niggas be holding Buddy Oh, doubling, elbow dropping him, and that nigga come down with that ball.
Speaker 3: Wait a minute, physical with him at the line. They double team him at the line and he's still getting off.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I watched the game about come.
Speaker 3: On, I'm just making sure the cowboy nation here is that he's double teams, he's can press at the line of scrimmage, and he's ball still ball performing.
Speaker 2: To They also got the young boy Addison to compliment him. Compliment. I got you. They got a good running back.
Speaker 3: And they got a nigg who could throw, and he's still seeing double teams.
Speaker 2: Though, right, that cannot brow, bro, Yeah, that cannot throw.
Speaker 3: Bro.
Speaker 2: I try to get that nigga the benefit of that.
Speaker 3: He can't throw.
Speaker 4: You got that money though, yeah, get the money, bro. Listen, we don't sit up here and talk about players just to talk about. We want all them niggas to get the money. But if you fuck up our prize picks.
Speaker 2: Now you're fucking up our money.
Speaker 3: A man always am, I know you got yours.
Speaker 2: Let us get our or.
Speaker 4: Nigga make a post on your page. I'm a cheer today, So a nigga won't put you on the part. Let them nigga know in your story. If you got a headache that walkthrough for real? When you when they got they bobbing their head. Let a nigga know something.
Speaker 3: And kit.
Speaker 2: Colorado one, I'll see you what your Colorado? Yeah said?
Speaker 5: Yeah, I just got new some most ship came in. Appreciate it. He's send me a new package out to my cell phone. Shut door or cam Ward can Ward boy.
Speaker 4: As far as the better quarterback, if you got a pick in the draft, you got the first pick in the draft.
Speaker 3: Who you taking? You agree?
Speaker 4: Now?
Speaker 3: Man, I gotta go with cam cam Ward is a game of every level. This boy has went crazy three times in his collegiate career. He's thrown for three thousand yards and it's pocket. It's gonna be full times. I'm taking your door.
Speaker 2: Get out of the pocket. But God, damn it.
Speaker 3: Take a minute.
Speaker 2: You get that on.
Speaker 3: You got the mechanic by the bro. He got to hit the weight room a little bit more.
Speaker 2: Man here, nigga makeing shit with your do I like it.
Speaker 3: I like him too, now, don't get me wrong, but kim Ward that he hit it. Kim Ward, I don't know. You can't go wrong with neither one. But I would take cam Ward hit a dog. Hey man, I.
Speaker 5: Fuck with kim Ward though, but I think for me to build my franchise, you want.
Speaker 3: Your door, I like you.
Speaker 5: I saw him uh on the sideline in the huddle. Yeah, he got up and that's why I like about him. Even though his dad is who he is and they got they name the family all who he is. He you say like you just said it, and that's a great trade.
Speaker 2: Man. I like that. That's a great track.
Speaker 5: And he's been and you can see theyn't even he's been talking that ship since he was legit in high school.
Speaker 2: They got home videos and nigga legendary.
Speaker 3: Don't get me wrong. I'm not saying the motherfucker is not a good quarterback. No, he's great.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm just saying, yeah, I'm gonna take you I'm gonna teake you.
Speaker 4: So who you say dumb say so were Yeah, I forgot to count. Hey, I tell you who they need to take off that motherfucker list. Carson Bake garbage, bro. He shouldn't be listed with them, boy.
Speaker 5: They said, but it looked like, uh, what's what's the nigga? I can't think of the character. Gotta be some breaking bad character.
Speaker 2: It's a some eyes pop out of uh Mars Mars Mars attacks.
Speaker 4: I just know that's an ugly white boy, like like white like like he looked man weird. It's a weird looking. You know, some white white people they look weird. But he's really eyes are straining.
Speaker 2: I know white white people probably see him like what that nigga motherfucker?
Speaker 3: White and white. You know what I'm saying. When white people they don't call each other. Yeah, they joke a different type of way.
Speaker 4: Yeah, like they you know, they have crazy jokes. But if a white boy look at you and say, man, you're an ugly motherfucker, man, Carson, you an ugly motherfucker, he getting an interview, said, damn, I could just see a group of white boy like, man, that's some bit ugglis he's just over he was. He was like, b he just looked like you gotta like you go around. You gotta tell people he ain't gonna bite you. Yeah, they gonna make that nigga the mascot after or take that other bull dog off the helmet and put Carson back right on.
Speaker 2: That motherfucker. Oh that's funny.
Speaker 4: Hey, the w n b A players they opted out of the CBA and want to renegotiate. I'm just saying this, I didn't even know that shout out to the finals.
Speaker 3: Weint get to talk about that liberty.
Speaker 10: Now.
Speaker 2: I will say this, I had deliberty on the second half bit.
Speaker 3: But they cheated. They cheated Minnesota boy, that was not a file bro, that was not a file. Call you.
Speaker 4: They cheated your baby, and don't you worry about that. You're gonna get them next year.
Speaker 3: They wanted that.
Speaker 4: They wanted that Carson back looking at that white girl to get on all niggas you want to it's gonna be bunkers. Youn't see how you drunk, Hey, white people, you know, she ain't really got no top lil. She's like, Oh, the parade gonna be bunker poke your lip out when you drink, man, But no, that was a w n B A y'all got a lot of new fans. I will say that I've really been keeping up with that junk. And I only know a couple of people watching w n BA before it got popular, and I want to say that Don was one of them.
Speaker 2: Don was telling us some of the players, like ahead of time. Yeah, that's true. Ye put me on game.
Speaker 4: Yeah, but I don't gonna watch some niggas at Gresham Park play back they put it on YouTube.
Speaker 3: We will watch all the.
Speaker 4: Number thirteen from Mark Trail. That nigga watch long as they shoot basketball. He'll watch that motherfucker.
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 3: NBA popped off.
Speaker 2: Shout out, Shout out to that man. Man, shout out man. That ship was so fucking beauty. Shut out, shout out to Lebron. It was so beautiful.
Speaker 3: I like when they was on the side. He said, you ready, nigga, I wish my dad did comedy or some ship. That nigga at me when you ready, Y're fucking right.
Speaker 2: That's that's a dream. Come man.
Speaker 4: You're working with your pops niggas, and your pops is that nigga ain't like your pops from garbage as nigga?
Speaker 3: Is that even a dream though, bro? That it's like a fucking fir tip type.
Speaker 2: You can't even you can't even draw that ship up for real. That's that ship? Is that it is unheard when you get home, I got something for you, man, and then you see it. She's just so ship. Yeah, yeah, I'm telling that something.
Speaker 3: You know what we did. I can't wait to get up. Put my hands on your mama.
Speaker 2: Nigga taste brun.
Speaker 4: It's your boy, nav Green. You know what I'm coming to talk about. Bluetoo dot com.
Speaker 2: What you wait for? A man?
Speaker 4: Go to bluetoo dot com and receive your first month free when you use our promo code eighty five Sports and blue Choo will have you excited all year because you're gonna be excited every time the postman shows up because when that package arrived, your package has arrived.
Speaker 3: Wondering if bluetooth works.
Speaker 2: Whether they're so confident they're giving you your first month free to prove it. Come on, man.
Speaker 4: Blue Choo delivers the same active ingredients as Viagra, Sialis, and levitre, but in a.
Speaker 2: Churable form and for a fraction of the costs.
Speaker 4: So all you saying, oh what about the peel as chewable And it's easy. Just sign up at bluetoo dot com and you consult with one of their licensed medical pros and once approved, your prescription is on the way in no time. Blue Choo's mission they want every man rock solid, brick house solid. They're not stopping until every ten is pitched, every rod is raised. Find your options at bluetoo dot com. And I ain't talking in cold it works, almost knocked this desk over. Blue Choo wants you to have the confidence to perform at your best, So discover your options at bluetoo dot com. And we got a special deal for our listeners. Try Bluetooth free when you use our promo code at checkout. Just pay the five dollars ship that's bluetoo dot com promo code eighty five sports to receive your first month free. Visit blue choo dot com for more details and important safety information. Don't believe me, go ask them. We thank blue Choo for a sponsoring this podcast.
Speaker 2: Broken play.
Speaker 3: Jagos Arena. Yes certain say your fly as a d D. Why we come?
Speaker 2: Please ad CFT shut We told you before.
Speaker 10: No, it's telling you again, bags rawy tickets.
Speaker 3: Tickets, sucker.
Speaker 2: You know I'm gonna tell that dad what you just took that blue tooth for. Worry about it about.
Speaker 3: I've seen somebody dad tell the kids to get out the house because he's about to tell their mama.
Speaker 2: Ass up.
Speaker 5: No, but I'm trom my post game. You in the locker room that the teammates, you got your and that nigga and your daddy Bronn come home tonight.
Speaker 2: Get a room.
Speaker 3: Get a room, Get your room now for you.
Speaker 2: Get all right? Had on the door. You know what that means?
Speaker 3: Hey you and.
Speaker 2: Do the no.
Speaker 4: Probably gonna I'm gonna go to the house and watch the film. No, you're gonna be watching the wrong film.
Speaker 2: You come to the house.
Speaker 5: Yeah, make sure they're straight, Yeah all right, get them a room, some official visit type.
Speaker 2: Some ship. I got some ship at the house. Got some sick coming through the night at the house and text me they look like they're about to leave. I want no surprise because you have him last.
Speaker 4: Year a brnnunna spray for the termites when well, I know I didn't never want you to see it, So don't come home. Got the terms. They're gonna suck you up. Anybody on the age of twenty they sucked them.
Speaker 2: They fuck you up. So your sister ain't there.
Speaker 4: And your other brother ain't there. I don't need you there, boy, But dad, I'm gonna come home. Get some You ain't gotta get ship. Yeah, where your Lakers uniform? Because you ain't fuck it up? Damn you ain't sweating that motherfucker?
Speaker 3: You good?
Speaker 2: You think they still stay together?
Speaker 3: Hell? Yeah, Why the fun would I leave?
Speaker 2: I mean, I wouldn't but.
Speaker 3: Leave hoping it well. Don't get bigure out the real world on your.
Speaker 2: Own, wouldn't man. Niggas no kids wanting to be their home. Man. And now I think Brownie got.
Speaker 3: A little side little dunk out, but that's out of respect when he wanted to. But they got so many.
Speaker 4: Houses and so much land. H dunk off might be on the land, still gonna because your daughter got a whole playhouse. Y'all seen that ship when they put in social media folks, So yeah, bro, don't know what y'all think.
Speaker 3: Man said to that man, we're talking ship. So he walked straight up to him.
Speaker 2: Money I like, but I love him and he just but come on, man, I don't given by that little boys ship. He's supposed to do that.
Speaker 4: Yeah, you think you walked up to Brunne that he can't say the night? He probably look what you talking about it?
Speaker 2: You know what the funk I mean? I just want to play ball? Yeah, yeah, I ain't a.
Speaker 3: Good game.
Speaker 2: Try to drive him up.
Speaker 3: Bro, you can tell brother is just a good nigga though. Yeah, because little when ant we're talking ship to him.
Speaker 2: He just but that's how that's how he what you gotta think, man, throw Come on this Lebrun's son.
Speaker 9: Bro.
Speaker 3: This ain't no free games like that doing this ship nowadays? Everybody nice.
Speaker 2: Bro.
Speaker 3: He walked, He walked straight up to him doing this.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he probably He probably said in the locker room, I'm gonna talk to.
Speaker 9: You.
Speaker 2: Know what I'm saying, Like.
Speaker 3: Got the first They just had their moments. Take steps that moment? Man, does he take two steps right now?
Speaker 8: Man?
Speaker 3: The type of nigga go stand between them?
Speaker 2: The man you said you see intensity is out here right, let's go. I'm glad the Lakers got eight after the days.
Speaker 4: Boy, if you play like that, if you stay healthy, nigga, you could play like that just forty one game, why you gonna wear We talked all that shit about the mother niggas. Athink they was bombed out yesterday. I'm also I feel that that is sex sixteen. I no, no, no, no, like you said consistently, Yeah, because we know what he can do, Yeah, for sure. But I think it's something in the water with Jason Tatum. Yeah, because he had thirty.
Speaker 2: That nigga. That nigga this off season. I don't know what happened.
Speaker 3: Oh, they tried to fuck out him.
Speaker 2: I'm just saying. I'm just saying you can just you know if it feels like he's just like, yeah, that's my ship. You niggas would never sit me down in a motherfucking the limpers.
Speaker 3: When you motivate a professional athlete with talent, bro, that's a scary thing. And I think that ship this off season and who was little.
Speaker 4: Her was the coach winning? It was watch when they played Golden in State. That nigga gonna go for fifty, He's gonna teach her. It's just the best thing that happened is damn career think. So I think that nigga unactivated career coach.
Speaker 5: K used to said, coach K used to get on them at do like, ain't you from Saint Louis?
Speaker 3: What the fuck is up?
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, so now that's and now that coach he got with Boston, he ain't gonna do that, but he all xes and O.
Speaker 3: That's a global embarrassment too. Oh yeah around the world.
Speaker 4: Oh when he came back home, everybody, mother, I said, yeah, why the coach try you like that?
Speaker 3: You know how niggas you know.
Speaker 2: How you went out bad boy in the club shout just gold medal, gold medal?
Speaker 3: What I could have got? You know what? Jay Len Brown said, It couldn't have been me.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, yeah, you got all that, you got all that money.
Speaker 3: Boy, I would have bought a flight back. Bro. We ain't going for that. We're world champion's boy. Is that that?
Speaker 5: But some ship like that you said global and Barreon bro to the point where it's just like it's just out there for the world to see.
Speaker 4: It was a very positive science seen him do what he did. What's the most embarrassing ship? Like, not on the sports level? What's embarrassing? Where you black boy? I don't need this to go global? Like you know what I'm saying? Like everybody watching this, you mean personally, yeah, like what's on some ship like you, black boy, I don't know what I could shape back from this.
Speaker 2: I mean probably the first big big you don't want that global man between us. I little see.
Speaker 3: She was like that new measurement, bro, like she was.
Speaker 2: A softball picture big, but she was told to Okay, she she was like five ten big. I'm talking about big.
Speaker 3: So that's office go ahead type no no, no, no, well put like this man, compare her to a player. That's how we can know that won't leave nobody.
Speaker 2: I ain't gonna mean to a man.
Speaker 3: What you called her softball picture the n B at B NBA. Okay, but you know the girls.
Speaker 5: Ain't really bad. I mean them women in shape. I'm talking like that first big jone I hit. I was like, look I hate about this ship. Now I'm denied junk Well Jones. Oh the big joint. Yeah she's looked cute than her, but.
Speaker 3: She's bigger than that. Mm hmm.
Speaker 2: She's a boy that side, a little bigger, little big, little bigger and like we.
Speaker 3: We'll never get im. Just bro, I'm not I'm kicking straight through. Yeah. I know she big, but you ain't letting us no.
Speaker 5: Hops saying like, okay, she she had one of them stomach to where like like a little mouth.
Speaker 3: Oh that's a big girl. Yeah, that's a big that's a big girl. Yeah.
Speaker 4: I'm not laughing at. I'm loving at. You ain't want to tell her like but it wasn't like it wasn't like laying laying over, but it was you wanted done. Oh yeah, now you went back.
Speaker 2: I went back like when I like one time, he's trying to act like he did it one more time.
Speaker 3: I'm gonna go. I'm gonna go make sure that ship is exactly what I thought it was.
Speaker 2: That's just because me.
Speaker 6: If that's what you like, that's what you like.
Speaker 5: No, no, no, no, But it was something just that she was cute in the face. She was cute as hell too, like they gonna be a cute big girl.
Speaker 2: And he got a smell good though. Oh that's what I'm saying, like she wanted them cute.
Speaker 6: What you embarrassed?
Speaker 3: No I was not. He's still ling embarrassed.
Speaker 2: I ain't embarrassed. We just don't it. Just don't need to get out of the room, you know what I'm saying. It's just like girl like Kyra just showed up. Who who you think? Ain't no fucking way.
Speaker 5: Look I'm right bad and see yeah, and then like I don't been out in public and it's like nobody know, we don't even agree with each other, but like it's one time I remember, long long time ago, but it's like the one time, like I'm doing my thing, I'm out and then she kind.
Speaker 2: Of like looking.
Speaker 5: Like okay, okay, I can't fun you no more, not because you know what I'm saying, she expected it. Yeah, now it's just like okay, let me leave it alone.
Speaker 3: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 5: She got all in the feelings and ship seen with the little with the little skinny bitch. Oh about the regular bitular she.
Speaker 3: Got me regular. Yeah, I can't. I can't f Femlisie. I can't know. Okay, really really wonder.
Speaker 2: Listen, I would like Marlon wains in that ass. Keep turn the back, get on top.
Speaker 4: There ain't no love man, speaking of love, Jordan love you beat my boy c J.
Speaker 3: Stroude.
Speaker 4: I talked, I talked so proud of you. You had a bad game, that's all it is. I think you're gonna bounce back.
Speaker 2: That that was a good entertaining. Yeah.
Speaker 3: I think that second field goal, last second field goal.
Speaker 5: I keep telling people Green Bay can funk some ship up because that defense stingy is a bitch.
Speaker 3: She did say that, And I noticed when C. J. Stroud going against myself that some ship.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Is Jalen Millroe out of the Heisman race? Yep?
Speaker 3: All right? Is un I want to win that game?
Speaker 2: Is uh Travis out of it?
Speaker 3: No, I'm got me tell you why they're still five and two?
Speaker 2: So two games the missed two games?
Speaker 3: Low key my nigga again, he's playing one hundred and twenty snaps a game.
Speaker 2: I get that.
Speaker 3: And then they sucking around and win ten games and win that conference, end up in that twelve.
Speaker 2: Game and he'll playoff.
Speaker 3: He gets back. It's a long shot, but he's still in a.
Speaker 2: Can that running back when it no what he could.
Speaker 3: But no, I'm saying, now, ain't he leading the race to me?
Speaker 2: Yeah? But that's all I'm saying.
Speaker 3: Is according to these stats, cam Warden, Oh no, they tied. You're right, Ray, this man fin to set the Russian record football? Why did they drop your door down?
Speaker 2: That's not the pressure win now I ain't gonna lie. The pressure wins.
Speaker 3: And you know, I don't know they went favorite, you know, but they weren't favorite. They was not they was not favored.
Speaker 2: But I fou But I will say I think he's throw too many picks too. Yeah, and constantly too in the red.
Speaker 4: Absolutely that boy man said if he went a ring in the next three to four.
Speaker 3: Years, he's going to play football.
Speaker 2: I love to see it.
Speaker 3: Man. Bro Man is really at he's bro he had never stopped being in Atlanta.
Speaker 6: Bro I love him and I love the new commercial that he just did.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's that's instantly top ten commercials.
Speaker 5: Said, uh said, Still, they said, well the king is still the King. No to take the fare on someth like that.
Speaker 8: Hey, what's uping you, man, Carlos Miller sh what DC on fly? Look, and we're doing our part to save the tennis in the building.
Speaker 7: Look, we got a special colorway of our merch our hooded Jacky said, And if you buy one of these during the month of October, we're gonna donate temper cent of all the proceeds to breast cancer research.
Speaker 3: Yes, sir, you know what time it them?
Speaker 11: Fight the good fight, man, Hey, much love to all the survivors, all the ladies out there battling, still fighting, Stay strong, bro, We're gonna do our part to make sure we saved the boobies.
Speaker 3: So we're going Howieville, Kentucky. November ten, KFC yum.
Speaker 10: Arena pull it up with the camsc You ain't even gotta THINKKMC yom saying you don't even gotta think KMC yum.
Speaker 6: Looking at the wrong camps.
Speaker 2: I'm looking at this.
Speaker 3: That's we be having so much going on.
Speaker 2: We just be doing stuff, so pulling us do stuff.
Speaker 3: November tem Hey, if our south Shore dot com.
Speaker 2: Will widn kens in this back all the way, we be doing all type and stuff. Get to take KMC youm center. November ten, Come on, man, come playing.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Oh I like it though.
Speaker 3: Yeah, like.
Speaker 2: We need competition, man, that'll be all that missing. Nice guys ship.
Speaker 4: Yes, we're in top ten players. This is who they said they got Joker one, Luca two, Johannis three, s g A four, Tatum five, Curry six seven, Lebron a and B Kevin Durant nine and Anthony.
Speaker 5: That's how I used to be in school. You don't know what Wait a minute, I'm trying to figure out what page Anthony Davis.
Speaker 2: No Anthony Davis on there. I don't like that list. Who would you take off.
Speaker 4: The and B Yeah, did y'all see the ship in Bed said, but I wouldn't take him off though.
Speaker 3: That Nigga and Bee said he ain't playing back only only cuse of that ship. Though, like that, Bro, that back to back ship. Come on, man, listen.
Speaker 4: Of course we know I ain't never played no professional sport, but Nigga if they treated like a job, niggas ain't trying.
Speaker 3: To work out every day.
Speaker 2: But nah, but Bro, come on, fam, you can't. You can't just openly say that ship. Yeah, you can't say it.
Speaker 4: Though niggas would have caught on. Nigga would have caught on those you know when he played too.
Speaker 3: They don't never play Wednesday. They would have started putting.
Speaker 2: Nigga's not putting two and two together. I noticed I notice every Thursday that Nigga don't be you can tell the way he walks in the locker room. Ship. But that's fucking the game about that.
Speaker 4: It is for sure because back in the day them niggas used to play and Bro just as a fan of basketball. Think about when you want to take your kids to a game and now the players ain't playing.
Speaker 2: That's all I'm saying. Think about the kids yours.
Speaker 3: That's affecting the old damn. That's that's affecting everything. Yeah, bro, I.
Speaker 2: Remember I never forget Shark.
Speaker 3: This one.
Speaker 4: Lebron was in Miami and uh, they was playing Charlotte. So I said, I go to the Charlotte game because it was cheaper. Uh see Lebron, Yeah, you know, Miami Brusus Atlanta.
Speaker 3: Then that ship was right.
Speaker 4: I go up there to Charlotte, Nigga, Lebron set up the wade set out. I watched Norse Cole before the eight motherfucking minutes and bird Man, motherfucker, bird man. Nigga, I'm sitting there so motherfucking depressed with a three and a half our round And I.
Speaker 2: Know I was about to say, you drove.
Speaker 3: I drove this.
Speaker 2: I knew it.
Speaker 3: I was Wow. I was so disappointed.
Speaker 2: Oh ship. Yeah, So that's why I don't like it. I think, if you can't play, play, Yeah, and.
Speaker 5: Then you say, think about the man, there's your job, nigga, show up, go to work. Yeah, like it's a lot of players that play man, I mean, will take it down about the.
Speaker 4: Money, and Kobe was one of them type of players. Long live Kobe bean Man. Not comparing y'all new niggas, tokbe, But.
Speaker 2: I'm just saying that, Yeah, we know, haven't last ye.
Speaker 4: Oh ship that we're gonna go to Regis for baseball. I don't really watch that ship. Yankees versus Dodgers.
Speaker 2: Yeah, the back World Series.
Speaker 3: This is the twelfth time that we're gonna see Yankees and the Dodgers in the World Series. And it's like that is by far the most any matchup or excuse me, any two teams have met in the World Series. Uh, Yankees, they took down the Guardian, So I misspoke last week I called them the Indians.
Speaker 2: There, I knew who you were talking about.
Speaker 4: But this show ain't for that Tomato tomatow y'all niggas. Yeah, y'all just beating the Cleveland Indians who garden ship?
Speaker 2: Okay? Cool?
Speaker 3: Uh, Dodgers knocked the Mets out. Shout out to both teams. I'm looking forward to my boy. Uh what's his name? Oh shanty going crazy? You got Aaron Judge on the other side. You got uh so, uh, Carlos Stanton. So it's a lot of a lot of heavy hitters in thebes Mooie best is definitely in there.
Speaker 2: So it's gonna be entertainers. I'm gonna be there. I'm going game one ship. Yeah, the game York l A, l A. I leaving tomorrow. Oh that's hard. Look this ship. Yeah yeah, we got some.
Speaker 3: You got some.
Speaker 2: Uh, I'm gonna get some, capture some good ship for.
Speaker 3: The shore man.
Speaker 2: Yeah, who are you going for? I'm going but I'm saying so, but you ain't got no team in the fight.
Speaker 5: I mean, I mean, no'm I a'm a dog in it, but l A, I'm being in l A. So you know i'mnna put that lah.
Speaker 2: I'm running with the Dodgers. I like the Dodgers.
Speaker 3: We went to a damn Dodgers game. Was out there.
Speaker 4: I ain't gonna yeah, yeah, yeah, we went to I forgot who they played, but they beat the ship.
Speaker 2: Out of I like that stadium too. I've never been. So it's a good last baseball game with Baltimore Oriols.
Speaker 4: Yeah, baseball. A lot of people don't know. I like baseball games when they get drunken, having fun and they started doing I'm thinking brains.
Speaker 2: No last game, last baseball game with you? Which one? Oh that dem?
Speaker 4: Yeah that was a good You got toe up when you ain't gotta s home player behind home players. If you went ball, you ain't gotta French toast. I look over the ball like.
Speaker 3: Like that ball man, something serious.
Speaker 6: That's crazy. You forgot to invade us.
Speaker 4: No, this was this was wave if I knew, not even this season. Yeah, man, promise, I've been meant to say this.
Speaker 2: Man. Have y'all seen Lyz barbecue on on Instagram?
Speaker 4: But they with the show Man, they had they do the ox tails on the grill. They called them the baseball you've seen that ship?
Speaker 3: What I'm talking about?
Speaker 9: Bro?
Speaker 2: With the show? No, they out there in Texas, but they came to and they and they was at the bank.
Speaker 4: They shut that motherfucker down and was like everybody lined up to get them ox tails.
Speaker 2: You gotta look it up. Look it up on on your phone. Barbecue. Yeah, okay, is that the food you ate I'm talking about? Had the ox tail? When you're talking about you have vegan ship?
Speaker 9: That that.
Speaker 2: I mean? My fu hang up?
Speaker 4: I said too much, ain't find ship hey, ka WHI is out and definitely no, it's let me tell you this, it's Christian CAF every coming back. Probably not week team ship. They might not, God damn be doing l E S b b Q sandwiches. Go look at the max tails, bro, I got it.
Speaker 3: Ship. Yeah, and they for with the show their wife to a big partners. I already followed this ship. I know it's sufficient, bro, but the first thing you see all big back.
Speaker 2: Oh oh yeah, I ain't a big brisket nigga though.
Speaker 4: No scroll down to the everybody little tail.
Speaker 2: You don't meat ox tails red meat ship. Damn.
Speaker 3: The boy was out there too.
Speaker 6: Okay, yes, I forgot about I thought.
Speaker 2: That was Jamaican. That c t E is real.
Speaker 4: This is I don't really but I thought we have to take it serious. But the help meant to help me impact.
Speaker 3: My nigga.
Speaker 2: I thought it was Jamaican. Lou, did you know did you think broke the sap?
Speaker 3: This is you all.
Speaker 2: We don't find out we broke the soap?
Speaker 5: This you all not not but but but you know what I think niggas, I don't know, but everybody that was there, it's like, man, that's crazy.
Speaker 3: That nigga, who said you bigger dealer ass.
Speaker 2: Niggas I'm taking I get up? I said, is that I said. I wasn't even mad that it was broke.
Speaker 3: Why you put it better? You probably wouldn't even noticed it was gone. If they would have throw it.
Speaker 2: Over exactly, bro that's some ship my daughter would have did. I don't even think she would have did that.
Speaker 4: It was so fun at your house, everybody having a drink or two. Yeah, coming there and say you were drunk, drunk, knocked this ship off.
Speaker 2: And and like you said, I would have been better. I'd have liked it better if you just threw it away.
Speaker 4: If you tell something, tell somebody some ship when they drunk, don't wait Today's soul.
Speaker 5: Because it's like the nigga So whoever did they was drunk, They like, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, he gonna know that.
Speaker 2: Niggas turned into a scienceist when they nigga looking at it for the lead.
Speaker 4: YEA man, who y'all think more garbage bastard of the week, Aaron Rodgers or Daniel Jones. I don't know, you know it typed up. Somebody got Joe l embiid on here. I ain't gonna say him yet because he ain't even played the first Daniel Jones by far, what BRUNDI good right straight, yes, history, the history, Kirk cut Hey, the Falcons.
Speaker 2: Honestly what Kirk cousin ain't on there?
Speaker 3: They got humble, They got humble. They needed that lost.
Speaker 4: They started getting cackled kirk Wood on the list man that nigga last week Dom came in here doing the dirty bird.
Speaker 2: That nigga ain't said ship about the Falcon that week. Mother fucker said. I was at the you know, the boot camp at Effect on Saturday.
Speaker 3: Nigga Kirk cause.
Speaker 2: The women like he trolling bro.
Speaker 3: People know all. He like winners, so he liked players. Got you got, But he does like the Dodger though I know that. But that nigga talking so much. Yeah, he said Atlanta in New Orleans this year.
Speaker 2: Look at he said, you must not be George.
Speaker 3: Shout out.
Speaker 4: I worked out with ball the other day. Man the man gave him a battle of the leap. I said, this is my sign not to stop drinking. I just gotta himp a minuted.
Speaker 3: With my exercise. I said, I ain't gonna drink.
Speaker 6: Did I.
Speaker 3: Got out the spread the health Smoothie.
Speaker 5: Spread the health that you just born Atlanta and ship what happened on my actual birthday.
Speaker 2: I ain't lead a gym till.
Speaker 3: When I tell you.
Speaker 4: If somebody say Lou didn't live his life on his birthday weekday, damn.
Speaker 3: I saw. I pulled up to the gym.
Speaker 4: Louis barefooted walking to his car and told me he'll see me later.
Speaker 3: Out them up.
Speaker 4: I said, heavy birthday, my nigga, all love. I go in the gym, work out for a hour with ball. I come back out. Lou still had his shoes off, walking barefooted with a cup in his hand. I said, I thought you left, my nigga. He said, I was about to another bottle came. I said, bron, We're gonna treat you right for your birthday.
Speaker 5: Yeah, Lola, jazz Hawk Candice spreading health, yeah, man, the whole effect, spreading health, big love.
Speaker 3: We got some comments.
Speaker 4: Meler Ki Finn said, the type of show you give a thumbs up before it even starts.
Speaker 3: Man, shout out to real niggas.
Speaker 2: Bro appreciate your folks else.
Speaker 4: See Yeah, real Tall Young Chubby seventy seven sixty four said they the fans finally did a sweet on the honeypack Punisher, Free my dog, Marcella Man, Free Marcella.
Speaker 2: Man, real nigga radio man. We miss you, bro, Hey, we're gonna you.
Speaker 3: Remember said.
Speaker 6: Take you no time.
Speaker 4: Sometimes you don't, you gonna you can make a mistake and be a nigga friend. I never thought I would be Marcella friends if I would have met Marcella in the public, have Marcella dance and do all this ship.
Speaker 3: But when you get to know, Marseilles really is a good nigga man for sure.
Speaker 4: Minus all that freaking allegations and all that ship. And I hope we beat this case.
Speaker 3: Man is all that bro, Bro. They said it was either him or Diddy, So really he's I said, he's trying to lay low right.
Speaker 2: We just yeah, we we just.
Speaker 4: Keep marcel in your prayers. He overdosed off honey mixed with blue schoe. Oh hell no, he put it in the smoothie.
Speaker 2: Putney and the smooth nigga spreading the hell he's trying to spread it.
Speaker 4: No, man, Marcella, he see that. Why y'all be spreading lies in the coming marcell working on some ship. If y'all knowing y'all follow Marcella. He got some shows on True TV. We're gonna get Marcella back in here whenever he could permit.
Speaker 2: But to the end, what we're gonna name this nigga ship Bone Thus and Harmony. Yeah, you got to Georgia Tech football, lazy Bone.
Speaker 3: That's it.
Speaker 4: The research department. I think that child is bad look for researching anyway. Anytime we ask a nigga to pull up some stats, Dad didn't get it right. Marcella didn't get it right. Ship we had fly week, you poured the ship up. Flash God type said, getting nigga Safari.
Speaker 2: I think it's just that death a nigga think they gotta really do research.
Speaker 3: You know what?
Speaker 2: And sometimes it's there might be a lot of pressure in that seat, man, that seat.
Speaker 3: Hot man like you. You think it's like a QB one seat like Bro.
Speaker 2: I just think that. I don't know, I don't You don't see too many people prevail in that seat. I'm saying Ball prevail.
Speaker 4: But Ball smart, yes, not saying some other niggas. I try to be Ball studying. He prepared is probably the only person that's prevailed. I might walk here, we get here early. I see Ball over there, with all this, What are you doing? I thought ball was in college.
Speaker 2: I ain't gonna embarrass us.
Speaker 3: Bro be ready.
Speaker 4: That's why QB one Ken will him said, Hey man, when the intro song gonna be on streaming, it's on shout out the shot to God. Don't put broken play on Apple plate, Apple music, Nigga, you need to Apple play me something. Nigga, Me dumb gave you the inspiration and that song that had broken Broken. I watched the show to hit the song in the beginning. I used to fast forward the.
Speaker 3: Big show. Damn.
Speaker 4: Bryce Inn said, infrastructure in the building they're talking about, that's his favorite work, he said last week.
Speaker 3: He just didn't know when to, like, you know what I mean, throw it in there. We would have said building the facus of.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, because they got the right infrastructure on the offensive line, he would have got damn in there. We're gonna do the QB one set segment with Reggie Bisoll say we're gonna do some prize piece.
Speaker 3: Swrap up last week's college quarterbacks my top three candidates for the best quarterbacks of what was that week eight in college cam Ward for show showed out in the shootout in Louisville won fifty two to forty five through for three nineteen and four touchdowns Billy Edwards junior. He was a Maryland quarterback. They came back to upset USC twenty nine to twenty eight. But that was a hell of five celebration at the end of that game with the alleyut to year running back.
Speaker 2: That was cool to me. Again.
Speaker 3: Hode Malik Williams, the UNFV quarterback who came in halfway through the season. He's still bolling. They won at Oregon State thirty three to twenty five. It's just going crazy.
Speaker 9: Bro.
Speaker 3: Remember he was not the starting quarterback there at six and one. And I think they have what they got this week. Yeah, Boysese State this week, so it's gonna be one to watch.
Speaker 2: Yeah. So they got the UNLV this week.
Speaker 3: And actually that's a Friday night game, so that's entertaining to watch on Friday night.
Speaker 2: Now.
Speaker 3: Bottom three quarterbacks of college football.
Speaker 2: My boy.
Speaker 3: At Northwestern Jack l I don't know how to pronounce your name, bro. Nine for twenty four eighty two yards and a pick got youall last wook by Wisconsin twenty three to three. Baby my home boy, Baby my homeboy went to Indiana and learned a valuable lesson, do not underestimate nobody.
Speaker 2: They lost fifty six to seven.
Speaker 3: He threw for two thirty four, but three picks gave you absolutely no chance to win that game. And to wrap up the bottom half of the bad quarterbacks in college football this week, it's Brock Glenn, Florida State's quarterback. He went for nine for nineteen, one hundred and ten yards, two touchdowns, and he gave Duke their first ever win versus Florida State program history.
Speaker 2: And that shit wonn't even closed, Regie, No, it wasn't.
Speaker 3: They were kind of battling with two quarterbacks, but neither made a difference. Key matchups this we in college football. Thursday night you got Syracuse and pitt I told you that boy McCord was gonna make some noise. Syracuse is still six and one, pit is undefeated. Uh So check out that game on Thursday. As I mentioned already. On Friday, we got boys versus un l V and we get to see that boy Hodge Malik Williams in primetime action versus the Heisman candidate. Uh, your boy, Johnty, what's what's his full name ashen what genty Texas Jess product, he's from Texas. No wait, wait for I don't know.
Speaker 2: He could have bro stay down at that school. He could have went somewhere.
Speaker 3: And you we got technic excuse me, we got Texas versus versus Vanity. Believe it or not, that's a top twenty five matchup. Texas versus Vandy vantage right number twenty five, Illinois versus Oregon, MISSOO versus BEMA l s U versus Texas A and them. We're about to see who's going to a lot of good games. It is who's gonna get the first SEC loss out of those two teams? And you got Colorado in Cincinnati and Colorad was playing for their first Bowl. Berth in a long ass time shout out that he gonna be so lit loo. I'm telling you, Uh, let's move on to the NFL. NFL Top three quarterbacks. You already know what up though, Jared Goff. Uh, this is a surprise pick for my top three quarterbacks. I know I'm gonna surprise a lot of y'all. Marcus Mariota, Marcus Marioda came in the game in the first quarter and threw two touchdowns. No, you gave Caleb Williams his credit when he played and showed out versus the Panthers, So we gotta treat Marcus Marioda the same damn way he won. Came in, played the bench to play well. But nobody tops you. Boy, Lamar Jackson. Man over three hundred total yards, throws, the five touchdowns. And if you watch that game, when that boy ran at that cornerback, ran at that the fumble back the corner bad he picked up the funnel scooping score. Yeah, Lamar Jackson was laughing. He literally laughed then strive to go down to score a touchdown. So he's literally playing the game within the game right now. Shout out to Lamar Jackson.
Speaker 4: Lamar's light years ahead of him, not for real.
Speaker 2: He laughing when he scrambledut of pocket.
Speaker 4: He see niggas running the fastest yep, and he don't even take his speed up, like bro, He's like he playing man.
Speaker 2: Know what I like though, but I like that.
Speaker 5: You can see that he I think he's at appointmentally, oh yeah, to where he can't un face man.
Speaker 2: That's a dangerous motherfucker as your QB.
Speaker 3: And it helps when you got a fucking monster behind you.
Speaker 2: He finally got he finally got something. Come on. So that's it.
Speaker 3: They a whole nother team right now. Bottom three quarterbacks out of NFL. Let me wrap this up from last week. Daniel Jones fourteen for twenty one for a whopping ninety nine yards. He was sacked seven times before he got benched for Drew Locke rock Party. Gotta throw you in here, bro The Chiefs were not playing the best, did not have the best effort in my homes, did not throw a touchdown and you still and pull that out at home. That should have been a revenge factor for y'all. I was suspecting y'all to win that game, and I gotta throw my boy Aaron Rodgers in here. Man two picks, two seventy six through the air, did throw it, throw a touchdown, But hey man, you got everything you want. Gotta make this ship work. So it's him bro Key. Matchups for this week. Week in the NFL, we got hurt Jalen Hurts versus Joe Burrow. So it was Phillip versus sincy Phi. Got Caleb Williams versus your boy Jayden Daniels. If Jayden Daniels plays. Everybody's gonna tune into that one. And then we got Josh Allen versus Geno Smith. Yeah, hey man, they playing good, Bro that I ain't good, I hear you. But and then wrapped up QB one segment. Josh he is a gamah. They can't hate on it. Yes, he hear Doug.
Speaker 2: Yeah, now he may make plays man called his man top five?
Speaker 3: Yes, wait, okay, what are we doing this again? Wait? Wait, wait, wait do me right now? Bro, y'all, we don't need Top five every week, y'all.
Speaker 2: Never name the nigga.
Speaker 6: I said, we need to write it down because.
Speaker 2: I'm saying Lamar Pat mahomes uh.
Speaker 4: Uh.
Speaker 3: You gotta throw Jadon Dingers in the right now, and don't forget Lamar Jackson.
Speaker 2: No, Lamar Pat mahomes c. J Scroub, Jared Grek.
Speaker 3: Goff, Jared Golf up for the MVP right now.
Speaker 2: Jared Golf. Uh, I'm gonna put I'm gonna put Josh Allen in that motherfucker?
Speaker 3: What happened to Joe Burrow? Y'all?
Speaker 2: Nigga begg nigga, y'all just talking this week? I know what I'm you know what.
Speaker 5: Every week the five can change for me. I'm all about what have you done for me lately?
Speaker 4: Well, y'all nigga full of ship, bro, ship that's the lead though, bro, Yeah, what happened? Wanted for prize pic Prize pics of the week? Man last week? We ain't do ship.
Speaker 2: Where the ship at all?
Speaker 4: Like this ship getting redundant? Yeah yeah, yeah, I mean I ain't gonna sing.
Speaker 2: Let's say t word man.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I ain't gonna be seeing us smiling acting happen.
Speaker 2: I don't like losing, but we're gonna win.
Speaker 3: But we're gonna win now, we're gonna hey, hey, if you ain't seeing me.
Speaker 4: In a little motivational speech on his part, oh man, the gambler's that ate that up. Them niggas don't cropped out, was talking about losing their life. Them niggas talking straight gambling bro.
Speaker 2: When now got up and said, nigga, we don't lose the streak right now, he said, we might. Look, he said, but look, we're gonna win, but we might lose too, but just be ready to win. We're gonna figure this out.
Speaker 3: And with that being said, we're gonna figured this ship out.
Speaker 4: I got Kirk Cousins over on the yards two forty two against Tempa Bay because Tampa Bay they gonna let you throw the ball on them.
Speaker 3: They have some cleick key players go down last week.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I got Naji Harris plus or more sixty eight point five rushing yard like first Giants.
Speaker 3: M what you got boy? Aaron Rodgers over too more than two thirty five and a half yards versus New England. The niggas.
Speaker 2: I'm riding with Aaron Rodgers. Bro, this ain't about Aaron Rodgers winning the game.
Speaker 4: All right, You're right, He's gonna throw them yards right, all right, we'll see, bro. Wow them niggas come out, black man, Aaron, they have a good game. We're gonna run the ball this like that. Bro, we're gonna throw their motherfucker the event and the what the hell going on?
Speaker 3: Say?
Speaker 6: In my version of what's going in sports?
Speaker 9: I have a question for you guys before we get into it, what is the most petty thing you've done in like a past relationship?
Speaker 2: Hold, Look, you.
Speaker 4: Don't tell your ship, but you want us to tell because you'll have such like come on.
Speaker 6: The last question it was too fresh. I couldn't get into it.
Speaker 2: I was too fresh.
Speaker 4: I'm sorry my ship too fresh through my ship fridge about five year fresh. I can't think of no for I ain't gonna lie I did some lame ship.
Speaker 3: I do a bit diar Hey, hey big dreaming to keep writing ship about me? I've been there. Now tell me tell me. I feel like your pocket Now you're acting like.
Speaker 2: Yo, skinny man, ain't that's fucked up? Boo okay, ptnything. No, I've I gotta think.
Speaker 9: What was it?
Speaker 6: Something petty that you.
Speaker 3: Wait?
Speaker 6: I missed it?
Speaker 3: What did you? What did you do? I'm thrown away a diver, yo, what's no? No, No, I've done it as well as well. Okay, I was like going down.
Speaker 2: What else she got? This motherfucker that nigga ball coming up? Bitch on right now, that's about Menna.
Speaker 3: Don't bound a number pen in his house. Better take the mental notes. Look at it, man, I'm doing. Don't do what I can take it back home.
Speaker 2: That's fucked up. That's fucked up.
Speaker 3: Clean this up.
Speaker 2: That's sucked up.
Speaker 3: Oh oh, ship, what you did?
Speaker 2: I've never done that.
Speaker 3: You did a little too good?
Speaker 2: Let the hell out of that character. Give my nigga want them drummer movies, y'all sleeping on lou Young Yeah, man, but Patty, yeah, just that's Patty. Uh damn, Patty. Don't you know what I'd like to take my if a girl get if I take an l I can take it in peace. But what she was like, you lame for that ship. You ain't have to do that, like I ain't. I don't think my ship petty. I just know it with lame.
Speaker 4: I shouldn't have did that. I ain't call it pitty. I ain't do it to be pitty. Oh bit the right ship about me? And here you gotta start a new journal.
Speaker 2: Oh no, And I don't post women on my own ship like like that. I'm dealing with never ever.
Speaker 5: But at one time I definitely went lame, and I was, but I was trying to get another woman attention.
Speaker 2: Got you, so I posted on the story put a heart over the girl face.
Speaker 3: Oh you hit it.
Speaker 6: I hate when people do that.
Speaker 2: I gave you a little verse on no card. Skip you come back to me, bitch.
Speaker 3: Did she hit you up after she saw it?
Speaker 2: Oh? Yeah, what she say? That's what we're doing. Of course.
Speaker 5: You're such a lame funk. That's why I don't fuck you, blah blah blah.
Speaker 2: I'm so mame. We ain't tasting me.
Speaker 3: Now I got you.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, now we gotta talk. Now, now you now where we're going open dialogue.
Speaker 3: But that you know, she don't mean ship to me. But why are you post?
Speaker 2: Yeah, legit talking person.
Speaker 3: I'll bet over there thirty minutes, I can see I'll be thirty minutes.
Speaker 2: Clues as soon as we walk in. We talked. We talked for ten minutes. If that nigga.
Speaker 6: Okay, anyways, I just asked her. I did because I was watching podcast. Doy'all watch your show.
Speaker 9: It's actually I watched you. Oh well, that's where you can find her. She had kaitlynicle on Don who she is.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's a girl. Uh, that's a girl she I think she was with.
Speaker 6: She was with Travis Caltor.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, yeah, okay, but I ain't know what Reese.
Speaker 9: Is asking her, like, what's something petty she's done in the past relationship? And she talked about the time she dressed up as her exes love interest at the time for like Halloween, but it was Tianna Taylor. She like dressed up as her and I was like, that was a little petty she she did that out?
Speaker 3: Did he ever talk to Tianna Taylor?
Speaker 2: He married her?
Speaker 6: He married her.
Speaker 2: She was trying to say so the Kayla and the call girl used to I.
Speaker 6: Think she used to be married to Aman Shepherd.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, to.
Speaker 3: Marry No, did she start dain't Travis Kelsey.
Speaker 6: I don't know that timeline. I didn't keep it that.
Speaker 2: If that, if that make up? Yeah, because she she people, but.
Speaker 9: Nah he only married to Okay, Okay, So then I was I got my facts wrong.
Speaker 2: It'd be like that sometimes. Yeah, yeah, but still if Patty is petty, you're right. I think it's petty to bring that ship up.
Speaker 3: Yeah for her to bring that. Let that ship ride, that ship ride.
Speaker 6: But you know she's on the podcast like that on the podcast, we don't bring up ship.
Speaker 2: That's my only thing.
Speaker 4: Especially if that we said we don't told the lame ship. You gotta tell some lan ship before we get out of here.
Speaker 3: Bro, what you done?
Speaker 2: Did Lane.
Speaker 3: Done this ship?
Speaker 2: The team? Can you just put us out in the fire.
Speaker 6: Come on the Laman?
Speaker 2: Can I for a man's attention?
Speaker 4: You got people rolling their eyes at me and Ball I don't know Divery throwing ass niggas, I'll do.
Speaker 9: Something petty that I've done. All right, what I found out an X was saying that like we weren't together.
Speaker 6: It's so I knew I heard.
Speaker 9: I was like, okay, I just held it down and then I just booked trip to la and I hadn't talked to him, and he was like pressing me about it.
Speaker 6: I was like, are you do you care about what I'm doing because you just were time together? And I just did talk to him for the rest of the weekend.
Speaker 2: What what would you what would you doing in l Au with somebody else.
Speaker 6: Having a time?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, yeah, yeah yeah yeah.
Speaker 6: You cheat chet.
Speaker 3: Ya go there, you go, and we're out of here, man, Like when we all.
Speaker 8: Stop jam and Carlos Miller and I'm over here at the eighty five South Studios, eighty five ways and look. If you would like to be featured on the Black Market, all you have to do is go to the website, go to black Market, click submit and submit.
Speaker 3: If you want to be featured on here, you can come kick it and be my.
Speaker 8: Guests and we'll talk about your business and how we can scale up and what's going good and let the people know exactly what you got going on. Hit the website registered, submit and come kick it with me on the black market.
Speaker 2: You know what that means. There's money on the floor.
Speaker 8: And what's up Smith, Carlos Miller. Look, you know The eighty five South Show is back on tour with the Big Business Tour. This year, we're hitting the road and we bringing comedy, culture and chaos to cities all across the country and we want you to be a part of it. We're looking for partners in every city. Whether you're a local business or a national brand, this is your chance to get in on the action.
Speaker 2: Don't miss the.
Speaker 8: Opportunity to sponsor a show and connect with our incredible audience. If you're interested, just hit the email on the screen. Let's make Big Business happen together. The eighty five South Show Big Business Tours coming to a city near you.