Speaker 1: This is a Jesse Kelly Show. It is the Jesse Kelly Show. Another hour the Jesse Kelly Show on a wonderful, wonderful Friday, and ask doctor Jesse Friday, we have to talk about China and traders in the military Canada. Someone wants to know how to give back? Why are they cramming women into every special Forces movie?
Speaker 2: All?
Speaker 1: That's so much more still to come this hour on the world famous Jesse Kelly Show, we also have to talk about this. It's Dome. Will you run again?
Speaker 2: I haven't decided.
Speaker 1: You still haven't decided. Everyone knows Dome is gonna run again. Might be twenty twenty eight, might be twenty thirty two. This woman, I mean, if Naked Ambition had a picture in the dictionary, it would be Dome. That's all she's ever done is run for office and be an office. And these people they have nothing else. It's all they do. You can't ever get rid of them. Jesse, what's your thoughts regarding a former marine pilot accused of training Chai cooms how to take off and land on aircraft carriers. Should we shoot or hang or electric chair? This trader? Okay, so I saw this. I saw this story. In case you don't know, military guy veteran trains to Chai cooms on critical military technology. I won't go into the specifics of the story. A lot of that's still coming out, but China, and it's not like it's revolutionary and China is the only one who does this, but China does believe in waging war on multiple fronts. There are so many huge Chinese stories that don't get a lot of play. You want to do a fascinating deep dive on a couple different things. God, now you have to remember this first. Always remember this. If you are a Chinese based company, you're a China company. You do work for the Communist Party of China. That is not an option, That is not well. You have to say yes. Every single company in China, every Chinese company is considered to be a subsidiary of the Chinese Communist Party. Meaning even if I make pretzels, and let's say I've never talked to a Communist in the Chinese Party, but one day one of them walks in and says, hey, we need you to poison this box of pretzels because we're going to send it to Jewish meruc or Chris as Pretzel. Guy, I can't say, nah, don't feel like it. No, that would be wrong. No, I decline. Every Chinese company works for the Chinese, right, all right, so you got that. Now consider this a little fascinating deep dive. Look at how much Chinese money is in media outlets funding American media outlets, and you can do a deep dive on these companies. Well, that's not the government who is paying for and this is just an example. I'm not making any accusations. That is just the government. It's not the government paying for the La Times spending fifty million dollars to advertise in the La Times. That's a It's a Chinese company, not the government. Chinese companies are the government. Now that the question was about the chiicoms and I was talking about how they believe war on multiple friens nths, we just got a gloss over the story we talked about on the show of the Chai coom who got busted trying to poison our crops? Are we going to ignore the fact that the Chinese they make the chemicals the cartels used, They're called precursors. They make the chemicals the cartels use to make the fentanyl that's killing two hundred three hundred thousand Americans a year, that originates in China. Do you know that? Now? China. Again, we're talking about multiple fronts here, that's just a couple of the fronts. Bribery, Bribery is as old as mankind itself. Bribery and blackmail, I should say it. Bribery is as old as mankind itself. They write books about it, a million movies have been made about it. But China does this. It's it's just simply a national priority to bribe people from other nations in order to get in on whatever they happened to be into. It's a joke in right wing circles. But Eric Swowell had some sort of a relationship with what was obviously a Chinese spy who then fled the country. You realize she fled the country, right? Have you seen Eric Swahwell? And have you seen that woman? Do you think she was just taken in by him? Eric Swahwell, while he was I don't know, playing bingo. I don't know what they did, but playing bingo with the Chinese spy sat on the House Intelligence Committee. The House Intelligence Committee is so insanely secretive. The things they discuss there are so classified. Remember we're talking about Central Intelligence Agency has to walk into that committee and open up the books because you have to have oversight over these different organizations like the CIA. The House Intelligence Committee is so secretive that well, if you ever walked by it in the Capitol, as I have before, you would know where it was, because you're not just strolling in. I promise you you'll be shot on site. It's that secretive. A member of the House Intelligence Committee was having a relationship with a beautiful Chinese woman who then fled the country. This is what China does. They blackmail and they bribe, And I should say, don't hate them. I shouldn't say don't hate them for it, because that's not really what I'm trying to convey. Here's what I will say. China is our declared enemy, and it's a weird situation because China needs us to buy Chinese goods. We need China to make cheap things. I wish none of this was the case, but as of right now, we do. So it's kind of a frenemy situation. But China is our declared enemy and they operate as if they are our enemy. They will drug us, they will bribe us, they will blackmail us. They will put Chinese spy technology in things they send over here. They'll make sure they're funding the American media to trash America at all times. They will make sure they send huge quantities of money to the university system where Aiden, Jaden and Braiden will learn about how great China is. This is what China does. When China conducts warfare. China thinks of it way beyond aircraft carriers and bombs and bullets and everything else. Way beyond that. They have a very Eastern way of looking at it, and that is that warfare is done in a huge variety of ways, long before the swords and shields and olden days come out, long before you bust out bombs and bombers and boats. You can conduct warfare a variety of different ways too slowly, but surely weaken your enemy. Do you know how much Chinese money is flowing through these street communists protests? People have talked about it for a number of years. Why would China do that? What's in it for that? Well? What weakens the country more than democrats, what divides the country more than a bunch of street animals ice out. I maybe have a there. I think China doesn't know that. How many people do you think they have here monitoring us affairs? Figuring out what divides us, what's good for the country, what's bad for the country, and how much money does it really cost? So back to military training. We have a big military, a lot of amazing people in it, and a lot of bottom barrel turds in it. We have way more bottom barrel turds than we used to have, thanks to four years of the Biden administration scraping the bottom of barrel in society and telling every rural white kid that he wasn't welcome. Well, now we have all kinds of people willing to do this kind of thing. How hard do you have to look? Remember we just had that navy guy get busted. He's going to prison for thirty years spying for China. How hard do you have to work bribery? Hey? Man, I mean none of these guys have money. Hey, five thousand bucks a month? Treat you right? What's five thousand bucks a month to China? It's nothing five thousand bucks a month to me. When I was a private first class in the Marine Corps. Oh my gosh, I'm loaded. Maybe it's not money. Hey, here's a pretty girl. You're a pretty ugly guy. Here's a pretty girl's talking to you, Chris. Do you understand what I mean? This is how China conducts warfare on us, and it sucks. But we just have to acknowledge they are our enemy and that's why they do what they do. All right, speaking of military matters, we'll deal with kind of a cultural one, but it'll come back to what the Communists are doing and why they're doing it, and good people, maybe even you, are okay with it or will participate in it, and we'll just point it out discuss why that's a mistake. Hang on. Jesse Kelly returns next. It is The Jesse Kelly Show on a Friday, and ask doctor Jesse Friday. Member. You can email the show Jesse at Jesse kellyshow dot com. Also, Hillary Clinton got.
Speaker 2: Deposed former Attorney General Bill Barr when Chairman Comer asked him about the allegations in his view about Russia's in my election in twenty sixteen. So at the very end of this hearing, after I made that point, I want to commend Chairman comer for raising a series of significant questions that I responded to about the nature of the investigation and the areas that I thought should be explored.
Speaker 1: Hillary Clinton is still pretending Russia got involved in the election. Hillary, Hillary, I know you're getting up there and maybe you're busy, but you know that we have all the documentation now, right. We know you made the whole thing up. We know that President Obama, CIA, FBI, they all colluded with you on a big lie that Russia helped Trump win the election. And it's not like I'm just saying this. We have all the documentation now, Hillary. Did someone tell Hillary that the Russian collusion thing? But that we all know that? God jeez, Jesse. Every decent new movie I watch now has a member of the Special Fortress Forces Team as a butcher woman. Any sane human out of our country, in our country who has half a brain knows that's not realistic. Why do these freaks in community in Hollywood do it? So there are Chris uh grab that Disney woman we've played before. Well, that's a good one, but that'll We'll get to that in a moment. But so, there are a couple different parts of this one is not going to apply to you, and one may apply to you. Let's address this part of it first, the part that does not necessarily apply to you, hardcore communists. Hardcore communists oftentimes don't even know they're hardcore communists. They maybe just believe they're feminists or or gay rights activists, or or race activists or climate activists or something like that, so they don't really necessarily recognize a lot of them that what they're actually doing is just simply pushing a Marxist takeover of America. That said, they're religious zealots, and maybe you are an extremely religious person, maybe you believe in Jesus. Sorry, Chris, do you ever set that aside? Are you supposed to set that aside? No, that's supposed to be You're supposed to be that shining light everywhere right for Christ. On the complete flip side of that, in the most dark, demonic way you can imagine, that's how communists feel about what they do and what they believe. They believe whatever role they have, they should use that role to promote their religion. Remember this, this was eleaked. It was eleaked messages was supposed to get out to the public. A leaked meeting from Disney, and this lady who you're gonna hear speaking, she says like about a thousand times, this lady makes children's content for Disney. Now I know you're gonna hate her and her language sucks, and I got all that, But more than anything, I want you to listen for what I just said, the religious sell it aspect of it. When this lady sits down to make a children's film, is she trying to just make Disney money or entertain children or is she doing something else?
Speaker 3: Chris, please, I worked at small studios most of my career, and I'd heard, you know, hear whispers, like I'd heard things like, oh you know, they won't let you show this sell a Disney show, And I'm like, okay, So I was a little lik sus when I started, But then my experience was bafflingly the opposite of what I had heard. The showrunners were super welcoming, Meredith Roberts and like the our leadership over there has been so welcoming to like my like not at all secret gay agenda, and so like I feel like I felt like it was I mean, like maybe it was that way in the past, but I guess like something must have happened in the last like like they're turning and around, they're going hard, and then all that like momentum that I felt, like.
Speaker 4: That sense of I don't have to be afraid. Let's have these two characters kiss.
Speaker 3: Let's in the background.
Speaker 4: Like I was just wherever I could, just basically adding queerness to like if you see anything clear in the show around them. But like I just was like no one would stop me, and no one was trying to stop.
Speaker 1: Me wherever I could adding queerness to the show. I wanted these two lesbians kissing my not so secret gay agenda. Nobody would stop me. This is how all communists operate in whatever rule they happen to be operating in. They are not sitting down to teach your children about history. They're sitting down to teach your children communism because they're history teachers. They're not sitting down trying to fight crime as an FBI agent. They're sitting down trying to promote and push the communist revolution while pretending to work for the FBI. And they're not sitting down to write, produce, direct, and act in a Hollywood movie that will entertain you and your family for two hours. That's not how they think, that's how you think. That's what you think they should do. When you are given the power over a Hollywood script, for a series, children, adult, Netflix, the movies, whatever it may be. When you have that kind of power, yeah, you want people to watch it. You hope it's entertaining. But in the end, what's the most important thing promoting your religion? And so let's address what you brought up. All these military movies. Now you can almost count on it. It's like clockwork. There's gonna be some chick with broad shoulders in a buzzed head pretending she's a Navy seal. You know it's coming. We'll talk about that in a moment. Now, let's talk about you. How do your shoulders look. You have the energy to work out, even if that workout is just going for a walk in the evening. Maybe that's it walking the dog. Maybe it's lifting weights. I'm gonna do that when I get home tonight, as soon as I get done. Kind of in a mood, you go blow off some steam. If you don't, I'm too tired, I'm out of gas. Maybe try some natural herbal supplements from chalk maybe it's time to turn things around with chalk, not with needles in your arm with special creams. Try a male vitality stack from chalk and see what happens, or a female vitality stack from chalk. What you're going to notice is, over sixty ninety days, your mind is going to start working better. Your mood is going to be so much better. You might even find yourself with your annual physical and your doctor saying, my goodness, what have you been doing? C hoq chalk dot com promo code Jesse chalk dot com promo code Jesse. We'll be back Jesse Kelly. It is the Jesse Kelly Show on a Friday.
Speaker 2: Member.
Speaker 1: If you miss any part of the show, you can download it. Iheard Spotify iTunes. Okay, so that was the guy was asking about why are they cramming a woman into every Special Forces movie there is? Now? And we already covered the people who know what they're doing, the religious sell it's the communist activists who try to cram every comything they can do into every movie and TV show and school curriculum and everything else. Let's set them asidecause we've discussed them before. There's another part of this as well. Remember that the idea of something evil, the people who promote evil things, they want it to appear good, and they want it to be appealing. That's always the cell, isn't it. Hey, this will be wonderful. Just just try it. You're gonna love it. This is gonna be wonderful. The devil talking to Eve in the garden. Hey, you're really missing out the best fruit in the garden. Baby, it's right here. They didn't say this is gonna ruin everything. Way to go, Eve, Hey, you gotta try it. It's delicious. Eve Popole tries to make evil sound appealing. Why another reason? Another aspect to this cramming a woman into every Navy Seal movie and things like that. Now, another aspect of it is they have relentlessly gone after young women in this country. And many of those young women are now older women who've been buying into this for years. And by going after them, this is what I mean telling them that you're the same as a man. You can do everything a man can do. You don't need no man, You could just be a man. You could. Women are just as strong, just as this, just as that. And now we've reached a point in society where a lot of people, even people who think they're nice or doing good or maybe aren't even card carrying commies, they believe in that. I get all kinds of hatred every time I exclaim I express that women should not be on any deployed navy vessel ever. Ever, that's not a thing that should exist. Ever. That is a disastrous policy that has been Honestly, it's been a crisis for military readiness since we decided to do it. And I'll get all kinds of hate. And I can see you type in your email now you can send it. I'm not going to care. Ah, my daughter is on the Are you saying this about my daughter? Jesse? I served here and I'm a woman. I don't care. I don't care. Cramming nineteen and twenty year old men and women together on a large steel tube and sending them out to sea. It's not anti women or anti men. It violates the loss of nature. What do you think it's going to happen? It doesn't work, It will not work. It destroys military readiness. It doesn't work. Yes, women obviously have a role to play in the military and always have. Honestly, their military. Their service in World War two is completely underrated, the things they did as nurses and stuff like that. I didn't say that, but to pretend like women should be involved in everything and everywhere is bonkers. Some things should be just for men, some things women shouldn't be allowed in them. Now, just saying that even that will offend so many people who don't vote Democrat, don't consider themselves to be liberals or communists, and things like that, that will offend so many people. So let me clarify it again. There are a lot of things in life where women don't belong period. It should be men only, and being a woman should bar you from entry in those things. And every other society in the history of mankind, including ours, knew that forever, but today you can't say it, can't think it. They have to be involved in every freaking thing, every club, every institution, every this, and well are women equally represented? This is what it is. It sucks a lot of people in a lot of people who want to be nice, a lot of women who think that I like, for instance, what I just said that I am somehow putting them down, or I'm not putting you down. I'm trying to help, trying to help everybody, women, men, the country as a whole. And so you're right, Ob doesn't fully understand it, but she gets it enough now not to sell it to me. There'll be some advertisement on TV for some new military thriller on Netflix, and you're one hundred percent right. You be five seconds into the trailer, and of course the first couple scenes there's some jack dude firing a machine gun and you know it's coming. Like clockwork, you know it's coming. Here comes the plucky butch lesbian who's fighting alongside of them, and instantly I'm out, not interested, not interested at all. Sow it is. That's why it is Jesse, our geopolitical or with all our geopolitical enemies, I think we need to move Canada near the top. They are in the midst of a full scale communist revolution. Celebrate nine month abortions trans five percent of annual deaths are euthanasia. That is so sad. They're importing millions of third world barbarians. I am concerned about something, and this is something that is rapidly, rapidly changing for US. Canada also has a shrinking GDP that came out this morning. I think it's shrunk byero point six percent if I remember right, Shranada, Shranada, Canada has a shrinking GDP Canada has I think the number is twenty percent, remade their country by twenty percent in just recent years by importing four Canada's disappearing, disappearing rapidly. Wonderful Canadian patriots of which I know many, many are honestly listening to this show. The show it's big in Canada are shrinking. They're an ever shrinking minority, and they're desperate. The desperation. I remember during COVID. My wife, as you know, she was on the Canadian national gymnastics team and she knows a lot of Canadians. The calls she got during COVID. And you think it was bad here, You think it was bad in places like California that turned into a police state. Canada did an evil police state. They were just chucking pastors into prison for having church services up there. It was frigging bad. The pleas she got from those people, can you get us out? It was like you were talking to some person hiding in a basement in Cuba somewhere. Hey, the regime is after us. Can you send a boat to rescue us. These were the conversations I personally had with people during COVID in Canada. We need to escape. They're gonna get our kids in Canada. I've spent so much time in Canada, muskie fishing and went bare hunting up there when I was eighteen. We went up there to drink beer. Because that's another story. But I spent a lot of time in Canada. Canada is leaving. That's not good for us. If you're an American, Canada is probably not tops on your mind. It's a much smaller country, obviously smaller GDP, fewer people, that kind of thing. But our border with Canada is thousands of miles. They are our northern neighbor. What if Mexico continues to descend? What if Canada continues to descend? You know, we love to talk about history and study history on the show. I'll tell you every other major empire in history understood. Chaos on your border is going to create problems for you Eventually. It is not good to have whoever borders you be unstable, chaotic. It is a problem. How that problem is gonna manifest itself, I don't know, but I know it's not good. We want Canada be happy and prosperous and safe, and that's what we want out of Canada. We want that for Mexico too, and not just for the food. I miss Mexican food. I can't really have it right now because I'm fasting from chips and I just can't walk into a Mexican restaurant and not have chips and kso, but I miss you Mexican food. Anyway, We'll be back. This is the Jesse Kelly Show. It is the Jesse Kelly Show on a Friday. Remember you can email us Jesse at Jesse kellyshow dot com. Hey, Jesse, I'd like to know who you will or did vote for more specifically for all this is about tech the Texas primaries. I always tell you who I vote for in Remember I've told you this for the longest time. I think I'll I don't want to say always. My intention is to maintain this at all times on the show. I don't endorse candidates. I always thought that was dumb when a radio host endorses candidates who am I But I always felt like I owed you and who I'm voting for. I will always tell you who I'm voting for at all times. I am voting for Ken Paxton in the primary for the Texas governor. No Texas centator to Ken Paxton for Texas Senator, Doc Chambers for governor. He's running in a primary against Greg Abbott. And let me see you who else is important. I'm voting for Chip Roy to be Texas Attorney General. I could go down the list of the others, but those are kind of the big ones most people would would care about. Jesse, I listened to your show on the way to work. I appreciate the content. He goes down a laundry list of things, but basically says he's too old, two injured to do military service, on and so forth. He asks in the end, what can I do to give back? Is there anything else out there? I want my kids, I want to be in the fight. I love these kinds of emails. I want to be in the fight. What do I do? I can't serve in the military. My new's blown out, I can't be a cop. What do what do I do? You know? There are an endless, endless, endless amount of ways you can give back to your country and your community, and this amount of ways there was. I want to say, a month ago, our church did something and the something was this, It is very common. They said, Hey, on Sunday, we're not meeting on this one particular Sunday. Instead, we want people to sign up, sign up to go serve the community in some way. Okay, all right, So OBS sends me the link. Hey, here's a list of options you may have. I gotta be honest, I thought it was going to be like three things. Hey, can you go do this or go do that? I got bored of scrolling through all the pages of the different The variety was endless. You want to go there's a home in my area that serves people with special needs. They had some construction needs down, pulling weeds, paintings and things like that. You want to go help serve that community. That's a wonderful thing. Do you want to go? Do you want to go volunteer to go deliver diapers to women who are in need, who just had a baby and don't have things. Honestly, these are just the basics. I could go down the list, but it was too many that I can list, and to be honest, It made be a little bit ashamed going down the list of there are so many different people who have needs in my area and me helping would be a good thing. And I didn't even know these freaking problems existed. I didn't even know that place was a thing. I mean, all the way down to serving food to the local firefighters, with whatever it may be. The list of ways you can give back to your community, and that's giving back to your country. Not everything has to be in Washington, DC. The list of ways you can give back to your community are endless, absolutely endless. So don't think that just because maybe you missed the boat on military service so you can't pass a drug test to be a cop or something like that, that now, well, there's nothing else you can do. If you want to focus purely on politics, why you run for office. If you absolutely cannot do that, Maybe you don't think you're qualified. I would argue you're crazy on that. I think you are the most qualified. I think the losers who are in there are unqualified. But let's say you can't do that, you can help someone who is, and that help in and of itself can take a variety of a huge variety of ways you can help a candidate. Some people on my campaign when I was running for Congress, they didn't necessarily want to knock on doors. That can be very intimidating. You're knocking on doors, You're talking to a complete stranger. Maybe you're a people person and that sounds wonderful to you. You know, that's the kind of thing Ob would be great at. She's so bubbly and loves people. Yes, I'd love to knock on eight thousand doors. It'd be good exercise. I'd rather die. Maybe you can go make phone calls. Maybe you don't want to talk to people at all. I've told you before. My mom has this group of little old ladies where they're hugely involved in politics. They'll get together for three hours and they'll just put stamps on envelopes that are sending out political mailers to people. There's stuff in the envelopes, see on the envelopes. Putting a stamp on and setting them out not glorious. Right. She has an amazing Sunday afternoon with her girlfriends, giving back to her country and community. I think when people think about giving back or saving the country, because I want to save the country now, and you want to save the country now that we tend to think too big. You can't save the whole country. You're not powerful enough, neither am I, and you can't save it today. There are too many problems. You can make your area a little bit better, though, with just a little effort. And if you are old or you are young a man or woman, maybe you don't like talking to people, maybe you have some sort of a special need where you can't talk to people or can't do this. That you have opportunities to make your community better, and you probably don't realize how many there were, and that doesn't make you bad. I just told you about the list my church sent out. It made me ashamed of all the need that is apparently around me at all times. And I had no idea just living totally selfishly. It's just all about me, right about me. I'm a little hungry. I think I'll stop and get some taco bell and ye about them not having a meximount. It's all about me. Maybe I need gas. Maybe I want to stop and get some pretzels, which aren't a chip, from the gas station for a little snack tonight. All about me, of course, there's need all around. You make your community better, and you say you know it's for your kids. Your kids will see that. We like doing that stuff with our kids. Not to believe me, we're not great people, but we love doing that stuff with our kids because we know they'll remember it. I remember when my parents used to take us down to a homeless shelter on Thanksgiving serve soup to homeless people. I remember it and I was young, super young. It made an impact on me. Wow, this is important, right, giving back, learning how the other half lives. There are all kinds of things. There's also all kinds of things we have to talk about. In the final hour of the show. Somebody's mad wants to know why I'm airing communist propaganda. Another one's mad at feminists laughing at a joke. This is about the hockey team. Another one fifty years. It took fifty years to give Royce Williams a Medal of honor. Why did it take so long? Hang on,