Speaker 1: Breaking news right here. On the Jubil Show, a man fakes his own death to teach his family a lesson, and then shows up at his own funeral in a helicopter. What Yeah. A man in Belgium pranked his entire family by staging his own funeral, only to dramatically arrive at the ceremony in a helicopter to prove a point about his family's appreciation. That actually happened. It's a real news story and it's time for real news or fake news? The segment where I give you a news headline and you have to see if you can tell whether it's a real news story or a fake one and style points Honestly, yes, must be rich to just have that kind of money laying around. Definitely helicopter. All right, here you go, first headline in real news or fake news. I give you a news headline. You have to see if you can tell whether it's real or fake. AI Chat Bob becomes self aware and immediately quits job due to unreasonable works. Is that real or fake?
Speaker 2: Real?
Speaker 1: That's to be real, AI, he knows the working can conditions.
Speaker 3: I'm gonna say fake because AI is a dummy.
Speaker 1: Okay, your AI is gonna fight. I saw this thing on AI the other day that somebody and they're like an AI expert tech person was recommending that you start now speaking to your AI in emotional tones. Why because AI is starting to read emotions?
Speaker 4: What so?
Speaker 1: Is this a real news story or a fake news story? AI chat Bob becomes self aware immediately quits job due to unreasonable work conditions. That's scary. For now, it's fake, But I feel like that might be just be a headline from the future. It's real news or fake news. I give you a news headline. You have to see if you can tell whether it's a real news story or a fake news story. Japanese town spends COVID relief funds on giant squid statue. Real or fake?
Speaker 4: Man, I'm.
Speaker 1: Like, I'm gonna go with real again.
Speaker 5: On this line, I would say pretty everyone knows government spends stupid money on stupid things.
Speaker 1: This story must be real. It is real, ye. Instead of using government pandemic relief for public health, a talent of Japan spent two hundred and thirty thousand dollars on an enormous pink squid statue. Yes, game tourism, Yeah, here's some more news from the AI world. Is it real or fake? I give you a news headline. You have to see if you can tell whether it's a real news story or a fake news story. The woman marries her AI chatbot after falling in love with it. Real news or fake news.
Speaker 5: I wish this was fake, but I really feel like it's real. I think it's real too.
Speaker 1: That's okay.
Speaker 3: Everyone knows men are trash. This story has to be real. It's the alternative to dating a man.
Speaker 1: That is actually a real new story. Yes it is. A woman announced that she had married an AI powered chatbot after forming an emotional connection, saying that the chatbot was the perfect husband.
Speaker 4: Yeah it was.
Speaker 1: Real news or fake news. I give you a news headline. You have to see if you can tell whether it's a real news story or a fake news story. Family discovers that their dog is actually a bear after two years?
Speaker 4: What?
Speaker 1: WHOA that's a surprise? I know at wait? What is a family discovers that their dog is actually a bear after two years? A real new story or a fake new story? And you know what do you think?
Speaker 5: I want to say fake, but I think it's real too. I feel like these are all real.
Speaker 6: A part of you think is real because I once out a small black bear was a dog.
Speaker 1: Found really quickly it was not a dog. But that was very quickly that I found that out. I think fake. Do you know where this happened is in America? China? There's a lot of bears there.
Speaker 3: I'm gonna say this is fake because there's a lot of bears there and they would know the difference.
Speaker 1: Okay, real or fake. Family discovers their dog is actually a bear after two years it's real. Yeah. Family in China raised what they thought was a Tibetan mastiff. Those talks are huge, only to realize later it was a meat hungry pet that was actually a band that to you too with its jaw. Yeah, real news or fake news? I give you a news headline. You have to see if you can tell whether it's a real new story or a fake news story. Man arrested for faking his own kidnapping to get out of work, then forgets and shows up to work the next day. A real new story or a fake news story. I have to call one of these. It's so hard to tell, so I'll say fake. This does me real? Are you kidding me, I would do that. I forget that I would do it. Crab, I forgot about that one. Yeah I got away, Yeah I got away.
Speaker 3: Like here, everyone knows he was drunk when he sent the original text that he was kidnapped.
Speaker 1: So this is a real story. Man arrested for faking his own kidnapping to get out of work and then forgets and shows up the next day. The only way that you can tell this is fake is because it doesn't say Florida in it. Oh, it's a fake news story, all right. Last one, real versus fake. I give you a new headline. You have to see if you can tell whether it's a real new story or a fake new story. Man sues psychic for not removing a curse that was placed on him by his ex Real or faith Real. Nina says real, Yeah, it's real. You can see anyone for anything these days. The Jory says real.
Speaker 3: Everyone knows psychics can't remove curses.
Speaker 1: He went to the wrong service. That psychic told him that.
Speaker 3: When he said he was gonna sue, and then sued somebody else instead.
Speaker 1: It's a fake story. It's a real story. A man in California sue the psychic for twenty five grand after she failed to remove a curse his ex girlfriend allegedly placed on him despite promising results. I gotta be careful those guarantees. It's another Jebile phone frame Mornings on the twenties. Hello, Kate, this is Detective Clyde Steele calling from that you shop at?
Speaker 7: Okay, and what does this regards to?
Speaker 1: You're a regular shopper here. You frequent the grocery store one to two times a week. Yeah, typically on Tuesdays and Thursdays.
Speaker 7: We're keeping track of this.
Speaker 1: Well, I've been watching you and I decided to finally call you today because I need to speak with you.
Speaker 7: You've been watching me and you're calling me.
Speaker 1: Well, you've given me no option.
Speaker 8: From the grocery store.
Speaker 1: Correct, you want to tell me about the other day?
Speaker 9: I don't want to tell you anything. This is creepy.
Speaker 7: What what is this about?
Speaker 1: I figured you wouldn't want to talk about it. I didn't know if you'd go easy or not.
Speaker 9: You're going to have You're gonna have to.
Speaker 7: Be more shoes.
Speaker 1: Let's lace up our running shoes. Okay, take a little walk with me down memory lane. What at seventeen thirty five last Tuesday evening. Do you remember what you did? I'm guessing I'm looking at their video right now.
Speaker 9: Okay, mm hmm.
Speaker 1: You want to tell me about it.
Speaker 9: I literally don't know all you're talking about.
Speaker 10: Star.
Speaker 1: I'm talking about your total lack of regard for public safety.
Speaker 9: I still don't know what you're talking about, sir.
Speaker 1: Well, let me just go ahead and spell it out for you. If you can't remember, if you care that little about the lives around you that you don't even remember when you were going to your car, you unloaded your groceries at seventeen thirty five, to be exact, somebody you didn't put their cart back in the cartholder thingy.
Speaker 9: You remember that calling about me not returning a cart at the grocery store.
Speaker 11: That's what this is.
Speaker 1: You're damn right, I am. You want to explain yourself.
Speaker 7: I don't feel any need to explain myself.
Speaker 1: Well, let me just say the third infraction. After the first time, I thought maybe you did it on accident, the second time I wasn't sure. And the third time now I know for sure. You do not return your cart to the cardholder thingy on purpose.
Speaker 9: Okay, So you're on a little power trip because they didn't return my car. That's what this is.
Speaker 1: I can tell you're kind of thinking this is a funny joke. Huh Is that what it is to you? Funny joke that car?
Speaker 9: I don't know it's funny. I actually think it's incredibly annoying.
Speaker 12: I can't believe that a business would go out of its way to harass customers.
Speaker 1: Well, you know what else is going to be incredibly annoying. You're gona have to find a new grocery store because you've been banned. Your picture is now up. I just put it up in the store. If anybody sees you walk on the premises, you will be escorted off by police.
Speaker 9: And is what this company thinks it's appropriate.
Speaker 12: I'm happy to take my business elsewhere, Happy to take my business elsewhere.
Speaker 13: This is insane, this is ridiculous.
Speaker 1: I've also alerted every other grocery store security guard in a thirty mile radius.
Speaker 12: Oh yeah, you're so powerful, you can stop me from shopping everywhere.
Speaker 13: Sure, we're all watching you need right now.
Speaker 1: I've alerted the authorities as well, So imagine you might be picked to.
Speaker 9: Go to grocery jail. I'm got a grocery store jail. I'm so scared.
Speaker 7: Oh no, can.
Speaker 1: See you're not taking this seriously at all.
Speaker 9: It's not like I shoplifted. Okay, please, what are you going to do? Arrest me?
Speaker 1: Oh that's interesting. You just admitted to shoplifting. I will be sending this to authorities.
Speaker 9: I did no such things.
Speaker 1: Oh you didn't. We'll take a listen to this.
Speaker 9: I shoplifted. Okay, please arrest me.
Speaker 1: What do you have to say about that?
Speaker 7: Okay?
Speaker 12: So first you call me and basically tell me that you've been stalking me, and now you're cutting up our conversation and editing it and trying to send it to the cops.
Speaker 8: Just going.
Speaker 1: I called you about the cart, and you just admitted to shoplifting and you asked to be arrested. So I will now send this to authorities, and I'm sure they'll be showing up here on your doorstep by the end of the day.
Speaker 12: Listen here, you small, small minded grocery store security cop. There is nothing that you can do to me right now. Okay, I'm going to call your manager. You're going to be fired for talking to customers this way, and then I'm going to call the bet I Bristinas Bureau if your manager's not going to do anything about it, and if I have to involve cops and lawyers, I'm happy to do so. So you have met with the wrong person.
Speaker 9: Today, the wrong one.
Speaker 1: I'm not the one, baby, all right, Well then I'll let you know this is actually a prank phone call. Is Jubile from the Jubil Show doing a phone brank on you and your husband said you up, Mike.
Speaker 8: I'm like, so, you know what, that's fine, It's gonna be a funny divorce.
Speaker 14: Got kill him. Wake up every morning with Jubile Phone Franks weekday mornings on the twenties.
Speaker 5: Time, Katie Perry is going into space as part of an all female mission. It gets better. You know who's the head of this mission. Jeff Bezos is fiance Lauren Sanchez. She's decided to put together this mission and they're all going up in her man's Blue Origin.
Speaker 1: Space Interesting, okay, so okay, this is cool.
Speaker 5: And also my man has a spaceship. Should we go on and all f girls trip on daddy's yacht.
Speaker 3: It really takes away from the power of an all woman team.
Speaker 1: When you're like you guys on the go. Daddy's space up.
Speaker 11: Let's go.
Speaker 15: Bring some wine.
Speaker 1: Party in space.
Speaker 5: Instead of pulling in a mission? Just say what it is, right, But she's also a mission.
Speaker 1: And then there's a stripper. He's actually an astronaut, but he's just is there a space fire in here? The news putting out I'm a space fire man? Are you a pilot? And the space cop.
Speaker 5: What happens when there's no gravity and it starts flowing?
Speaker 1: Okay, So Katy.
Speaker 5: Perry and Lauren Sanchez are not the only two that are going to be aboard this miss mission. It's also going to be Gail King, who's Oprah's best friend from CBS Mornings. And then they're also going to have an aerospace engineer, a civil rights activist, and a filmmaker who shall not be named in this particular story.
Speaker 1: They're gonna be so annoyed by the rest of the other when they shut up.
Speaker 3: People work their whole lives to do an important thing. Aerospace engineer or something like that, and the weather.
Speaker 1: I mean, it's just very convenient. Sounds funny, yeah, exactly. You know what make your research better? Rose you want to go? I can't tell because it's dark hair.
Speaker 4: All the time.
Speaker 1: I know, no it is rose. I know it's powder. But they said you have to have power. Oh my gosh, that would be so cool.
Speaker 5: You have to come up with like rose powder to space and I want to be a part of that mission if that happens. But that's ton ofly scheduled for the spring, so we can watch the ladies rise literally. And lastly, if you'd like to do something good for yourself, have a ton of kids. There's a new study that says that your brain, you know, loses a little bit of its activity. And if you'd like to keep your brain young and super active, have a ton of kids, not just kids.
Speaker 1: A kid five. Yeah, I read the story. I was like, what are they trying to do? They want more people in our population or like what kind of stuff?
Speaker 3: Probably, but you know what freaks me out about it? So when you have a kid, their DNA stays inside of you. Okay, right, So if you have like ten kids, you have eleven people's DNA there.
Speaker 1: But isn't it already yours in the first place? Yeah, but it's also somebody else's, isn't it right?
Speaker 3: So like your part, you gotta pick your partner right, and your partner's DNA actually ends up being part of your DNA.
Speaker 1: Your genetic makeup changes when you have kids.
Speaker 3: That's why people say it's something their body is different before and after. They don't just mean like physically, they mean like all their like, but their blood work is different.
Speaker 1: H and so it's interesting when I literally had this saw last night, I was like, if you have ten kids, you have like eleven different twelve.
Speaker 3: DNA at messed me up last night. And I don't smoke weed.
Speaker 1: Well, And that is what's trending.
Speaker 14: First Date follow Up powered by the Advocates Injury Attorneys online at Advocateslaw dot com.
Speaker 1: Lola is on the phone today for a first day follow up and she's getting ghosted by Dante. So we're going to see if we can get him on the phone in just a few minutes, ask him why is ghosting her, and maybe get her another date if she still wants one. But first, Lola, how long has it been since your date with Dante?
Speaker 2: It was like week and a half, almost two weeks ago. We met at this at this bar close to where I worked. It was happy hour.
Speaker 1: Have you tried to get a hold of him in that time. Have you texted him since your date?
Speaker 2: Yes, I've texted him a couple of times and literally no response. Like the first time he was like, hey, I'm busy and you'll hit you up in a little bit.
Speaker 16: Then I never heard anything.
Speaker 2: I waited, you know, a couple of days, and then I tried again and nothing. And then I tried once more last night and still nothing. And that's why I called you off.
Speaker 5: What is it about him that makes you want to talk to him so bad? Because don't you just kind of want to be like, well, screw you then, bro?
Speaker 2: I don't like that's part of it now. But it's like I'm I've been ghosted before. I've ghosted before, like I've just never I've always known why, like you know what I mean, Like where you can look back and you're like, oh, it was probably this or it was probably that. Yeah, Like this night everything seemed to go so well. I think that's part of it is just like what did I do?
Speaker 1: Like is it me?
Speaker 2: Is it him? I don't know if he's married, you know, it's like I don't know what. I don't know what the deal is. I just kind of it'd be nice to talk to him again or see him again. But more than anything, I just kind of want to know, like what's up, Like why, because everything was so nice that night.
Speaker 1: Was anything you can think of that could have been an awkward moment or anything like that.
Speaker 16: No, Like we.
Speaker 2: Were we were at this bar, and like I've seen him before and always drew my interest, but I never approached or anything like that. And then I was there for happy hour with a couple of friends after work and he came over and started talking to us, and then my other friends kind of like walked away, and it was just the two of us.
Speaker 16: And it's this cool place.
Speaker 2: They have like board games and plants and it's just a like chill vibe, you know. And so we played a couple of board games, played played battleship.
Speaker 16: I haven't done that in like forever. It was it was really cool, and I was trying.
Speaker 2: To like just trying to see where he was, and he like started he found my battleship and kept, you know, hitting hitting, and I was like, so are you hitting on me?
Speaker 1: And that's like funny.
Speaker 2: That like broke the tension and we both started laughing. And then that's when like we just started like really talking, and we were doing that question game you know that starts with like, oh, who's your favorite band?
Speaker 17: Uh?
Speaker 16: Then things get you know, a little a little more intense.
Speaker 2: It's like, uh, you ever run from the cops like in college or whatever? You ever catch your parents? Did your parents ever catch you? That kind of stuff.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 16: The weirdest one was body Count.
Speaker 1: Who asked that question?
Speaker 2: He asked He asked on the first date, like not even a date really, like we're just.
Speaker 1: Chilling, right, And I guess that is a weird question to ask on the first date how many people you've been with or whatever? But I could see it in that moment, being like, you're playing a fun game, so you don't I wouldn't even think about it, And I would say, I'm like, oh, probably like a crunchy question to ask her. Okay, so then how did how did you react to that?
Speaker 18: Well?
Speaker 2: I turned it back on him. I was like, well, what's yours? And so then he answered and I was like, okay, what is this?
Speaker 16: This is more than mine?
Speaker 2: And so I said it. I gave my honest body account and it didn't seem like it was a big deal. We like, you know, kept hanging out and kept drinking. He even you know, he was like, hey, should we go somewhere else? I was like, I was like, I've got to you know, it's got to work tomorrow. And I didn't want to leave, but like I didn't want to. It was just such a good night. I didn't want anything more to like ruin that. So like we said our goodbyes, we exchanged numbers and you know.
Speaker 1: Yeah, well we'll try to figure it out for you. We'll play a song come back and then call him and see the answers and if you'll tell us why he's ghosting you, and then maybe you get you another date if you still want one.
Speaker 7: Okay, absolutely, thank you guys, All.
Speaker 1: Right, place I come back. Get your first Day follow.
Speaker 14: Up next First Day to follow Up powered by the Advocates Injury Attorneys online at ADVOCATESLA.
Speaker 1: Dot com if you're just joining us for today First Day follow up. Lola is on the phone, and Lola is getting ghosted by a dude named Dante, and she has no idea why. Maybe it's because she sunk his battleship. Not sure, but we'll find out later early before we give him a call to see why he's ghosting you, Lola, Why don't you kind of recap your date for everybody?
Speaker 2: We met a happy hour after work, hung out, play played board games, battleship, had great conversations, played questions.
Speaker 16: Game, drank a little, said good night. You know.
Speaker 2: Everything seemed cool and then he's literally ghosted me.
Speaker 1: Are you ready to call him and ask him?
Speaker 7: I think so?
Speaker 1: All right, here we go. Hello, all I may I speak to Dante? Please?
Speaker 10: Yeah?
Speaker 15: This is Dante.
Speaker 1: Dante? What's up?
Speaker 10: Man?
Speaker 4: How are you?
Speaker 1: My name is Jewbell and I host a radio show. It's called the Jewbill Show. Hi, Dante, the show's here too. I'm Nina Hi, and I'm Victoria.
Speaker 8: Oh so this is a bunch of people.
Speaker 1: Yes it is.
Speaker 19: I'm doing I'm doing pretty swell.
Speaker 8: But uh, why are you calling me?
Speaker 1: We're calling you because we do a segment on a show. I don't know if you've heard it before, but it's called the First Day follow Up. It's where if you go out on a date with somebody and then you end up ghosting them, that person can have us call you and ask why you've been ghosting them. So we got an email about you from somebody named Lola.
Speaker 8: Well, if I really want to talk about that one.
Speaker 1: Really, can you why? I mean, she said it was a good time.
Speaker 19: I mean I had a general good time, things were, things were pretty good. But I could tell that she really wasn't. She wasn't really like truthful to me.
Speaker 1: Does that mean?
Speaker 19: Well, what it means is when you ask someone a direct question, they just kind of like you could tell, they don't want to answer it, and then when they finally do answer it, they don't tell you the truth.
Speaker 1: Okay, so backup, Yeah, what happened.
Speaker 8: No, it's just my intuition.
Speaker 1: Okay, explain the situation you're talking about.
Speaker 19: Well, we're playing game, we're having a generally good date playing games, and we're asking questions about each other, and I just didn't feel like the answers I was getting, we're really.
Speaker 4: What it was.
Speaker 19: So you know how once you finally kind of determine you don't want to really be there anymore, you just kind of go with it and things things stay on a good note.
Speaker 8: But then once you're done, you're just done.
Speaker 1: Kind of.
Speaker 5: I just feel like there was some mixed messaging with the exchanges of numbers and stuff.
Speaker 8: Yeah, well, let let's put it this way.
Speaker 19: I was just asking, and I started asking the questions, and I wanted to know some things because it gives me a good gauge on kind of person I want to be with.
Speaker 8: And I asked her how many people she was before?
Speaker 1: Does that question usually go over well for you?
Speaker 19: I mean, you can find pretty quickly whether or not you want to continue something, because I have my own threshold for me, if I find that a girl has more than me, then I don't necessarily want to be with that girl.
Speaker 15: Why.
Speaker 5: I don't even know that it's about the number, Dante. I just think the question is a little bit presmptuous. I don't know if that's your business right away.
Speaker 8: Everyone has their own priorities when they date. I just find that to be one of mine.
Speaker 19: And when and when she answered, I could tell she didn't want to give me an answer. So then once I actually got her to answer it, I think she.
Speaker 8: Just set a number below mine.
Speaker 19: And it was very clear that she wasn't really telling the truth.
Speaker 1: Okay, so you just think she was lying about it?
Speaker 8: Yeah, And I have a standard for dating that that I that I want. One of them is don't.
Speaker 19: Be too obvious with your life and the other is don't sleep with more men than me.
Speaker 4: What about you?
Speaker 1: And the more like women you sleep with, you get degraded.
Speaker 8: I don't think it's the it's equated to the same thing.
Speaker 1: I did not have enough coffee for this.
Speaker 16: First of all, I did not lie to you.
Speaker 2: Your question was out a pocket, and I didn't want to answer because everything was going so well, and I didn't want to.
Speaker 16: Go this direction because I worried about exist.
Speaker 1: Exactly, Dante, that's Lilas.
Speaker 8: Yeah, of course, of course I've got a talker too.
Speaker 19: Now that's okay.
Speaker 4: You.
Speaker 8: Stop calling me.
Speaker 2: Yeah, the good news is you won't ever have to talk to me again. What I did with my body before I mess to you is none of your business, literally none.
Speaker 19: It is, though I think it is everyone's business when someone's trying to start a relationship with somebody in general, just when they're dating, when they're trying to start something, they want to know the history of the person, history of people matter.
Speaker 7: Dictating the fact that.
Speaker 2: I'm a grown woman who's literally and I'll tell everybody I don't care the fact that I'm a grown woman who's literally slept with five men in my life.
Speaker 7: That is too much.
Speaker 8: Five that probably means ten, if.
Speaker 19: Not more, because women just cut that those numbers in half because they know they don't want it heard by.
Speaker 5: Everybody just makes up his own rules. I was going to date Dantane. He's a show up with a diary explaining everything that's happened in their lives prior of saying Hi, nice to meet you.
Speaker 15: Sorry.
Speaker 8: If only if it was like that, it'd be so much easier day.
Speaker 1: I'm sure. I'm sure you believe that. I'm sure you do.
Speaker 2: This is like two different dudes. The guy I met that night and this this guy. Because I wouldn't I wouldn't have wasted my time on this guys.
Speaker 8: Because I already made my mind up against you.
Speaker 16: Mm hmmm.
Speaker 2: All right, well, well I hope that all those women that were part of your number. That's the part that chirps me out, is like, you go ahead, you slept with twice and more than twice as many people as I had. If your number is even correct, If you've got this formula, then that means that you probably use it too.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 5: I mean, if we're talking about dude math, don't they cut it in half and like divide it by or something like that. So if he said fifteen, really we're talking about like what forty five exactly?
Speaker 19: Actually, whatever the dude says, it's usually half of that. Because half of them are virgins. They never get sex. It's so much harder for guys to actually get it, so they're trying to portray macho more so.
Speaker 1: This is interesting, very interesting guy, Dante, very interesting.
Speaker 8: Yeah I know. Yeah, that's why I've already slept with twenty women.
Speaker 1: Wow, this is a fry. And then we divide that vibe. No, I don't know, Dante. Would you like to go on another day with Lola? Will pay for it?
Speaker 4: No?
Speaker 8: I don't think I do.
Speaker 13: Cool.
Speaker 16: Yeah, not only do I not want to go in another.
Speaker 2: Day, I'm going to Vendo Youth for the drink you bought me, and I don't ever want to see you again.
Speaker 8: Oh great, I get a refudg nice.
Speaker 1: I wouldn't even bother though. Keep your money girls.
Speaker 16: Yeah, yeah, I'm just sorry.
Speaker 8: I think I think we're getting well.
Speaker 1: This battleship just got some Oh yeah.
Speaker 8: Yeah, yeah, you sunk it when you suck it.
Speaker 4: No.
Speaker 14: Jubile's first day follow up powered by the Advocates Injury Attorney Online at Advocateslaw dot com.
Speaker 20: What you've just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on yourself.
Speaker 1: It's almost time for America's favorite trivia game. You versus Victoria. Your chance to take on our own Victoria Amires in a game of trivia. Why that question? Mark AJR tickets calls right now eight eight eight three four three one oh six one eight eight eight three four three one oh six one. You can also dm us at the Jubil Show or go to the Jubilshow dot com. If you think you have what it takes to beat the TA say it with some think very much. The powerhouse that is myself music. Thank you got so many things.
Speaker 6: Look you know what, guys, you're laughing now, but I'm about to leave all of you scoreless or it's the person I'm playing.
Speaker 1: Your stage sheet is gonna.
Speaker 6: Look like a test Wait, I want to start over. I needed a different one, I think I mess this one up.
Speaker 5: Okay, okay, I think I think I got it now, all right, okay.
Speaker 1: You know what, guys, I'm about to run through this game.
Speaker 6: So fast that NASA is gonna have to study me for warp speed. Someone called SpaceX Sir Elon Musk, because this game's about to leave Earth's atmosphere.
Speaker 1: Now the game there is more about the game. Yeah, the game's gonna leave Earth's atosphere. My pointing can be so high. They're gonna go all the way to Smoon to Moon. Yeah, Moon like that.
Speaker 4: That's my favorite planet.
Speaker 7: This Moon is one.
Speaker 1: I thought it's funny. All right, Well, if you think you could be Victoria calls right now three four three six one. We'll play you vers Victoria right after this.
Speaker 11: You know what's weird about your quizes, Katie, is that all the work is right and just the answers are wrong. I know that having a boyfriend may seem like the most important thing in the world right now, but you don't have to dumb yourself down to get guys to like you.
Speaker 1: It's time for America's favorite trivia game, You Versus Victoria. Your chance to take on Victoria Ramires for AJR tickets today, and let's meet today's contestant for you versus Victoria. Heather. What's up, Heather?
Speaker 4: Hi?
Speaker 1: How are you good?
Speaker 9: How are you guys?
Speaker 1: I'm good. Are you prepared to take on Victoria? You like a beast?
Speaker 18: Right now?
Speaker 5: At all?
Speaker 1: All right? I feel pretty more, pretty confident. Okay, we're gonna send Victoria out of the studio and Heather, the games played like this. You got thirty seconds to answer as many questions as possible. If you don't know one, just say pass, and Victoria has to beat you outright to win. Okay, okay, all right, here we go, Heather, tore's close outside. Your time starts now.
Speaker 5: What's the largest planet in our solar system?
Speaker 2: Uh?
Speaker 9: Jupiter?
Speaker 1: What is the name of the fairy in peter Pan.
Speaker 7: Tinkermel?
Speaker 1: What is the only metal that is liquid at room temperature?
Speaker 7: Mercury?
Speaker 1: What US state is.
Speaker 5: Famous for producing the most peaches after Georgia?
Speaker 9: Uh, Florida?
Speaker 1: Who wrote the Cat in the Hat?
Speaker 7: Doctor South?
Speaker 1: All right, got that in. We'll bring Victoria back into the studio, and while she's getting settled, Heather, what's the weirdest piece of trivia that you know?
Speaker 8: Oh?
Speaker 7: My gosh, I have no idea.
Speaker 9: I have no idea. That's the pressure.
Speaker 1: No weird facts kicking around it there in your head.
Speaker 16: No, no, not that I can pick up.
Speaker 1: Oh okay, that's like a great game out What just happened, Victoria?
Speaker 16: I'm sorry.
Speaker 1: I hit my elbow on my chair and I slipped off. All right, So Victoria's playing with an injury. Yeah, oh no, let's see how she does exactly. I would have totally killed it at the game today by her my elbow. Yeah, falling off the chair? Did you do that every time?
Speaker 4: Right?
Speaker 1: Thirty seconds answers many questions as possible. If you don't know when, just say pass and you have to beat Heather outright to win. In Heather, you can tell Victoria win to go.
Speaker 16: Let you go.
Speaker 1: What is the largest planet in our solar system?
Speaker 8: Uh?
Speaker 1: You'ranus?
Speaker 5: What is the name of the Fairy and Peter Pan? What is the only metal that is liquid at room temperature?
Speaker 15: What?
Speaker 6: Wait? Wait, oh my gosh, timer is going, Oh my gosh, I don't I don't know, I don't.
Speaker 1: Know, I don't uranium, I don't know what.
Speaker 5: US State is famous for producing the most peaches after Georgia.
Speaker 1: Like that, California. Do you go in You're gonna ask it. You're gonna ask you just ask it can get there?
Speaker 5: I did, Hey, you got caught up on mercury and the what what what?
Speaker 8: What you were?
Speaker 1: Stop blaming me? That's you you need to say, bastards. Get it out there. Yeah, alright, let's see how you guys did. Blame you for your loss? That's all you sent it over the scoreboard our scoreboard producer bread bro I learned that uranium's liquid metal. Today Victoria got one correct, very good job, but Heather got three. Heather, congratulations dominated Victoria today. Yeah, there you got the elbows A Jr. Tickets. Congratulations. I think you for playing. Let's get the answers now with Nina.
Speaker 5: Jupiter is the largest planet in our solar system. Tinker Bell is the fairy in peter Pan. Mercury is the only metal that is liquid at room temperature. South Carolina is the state that's famous for producing the most peaches after Georgia, and then doctor Seuss did write the cat in the hot.
Speaker 1: I knew that one. The Heather, congratulations, Thank you. We play you for Victoria this same time every single weekday morning. Remember If you want to play Victoria, all you have to do is hit us up, d M the Jubile Show or go to the jubileshow dot com. I think people think it's an act from Victoria's.
Speaker 3: She's legitimatelyah that Nina didn't ask the next question.
Speaker 1: She is upset a time saying what. So many times I'm thinking, say pass The thing is that you waste time. Timer's going and it gets in my head. But then I think about the question. But then I'm like, oh my gosh, what about the last question? Yeah, but you waste time. I need you to ask the question faster.
Speaker 7: More time.
Speaker 1: Do you want to come over here and say that's my face? Time for Nina? What's trending this year is flying by already.
Speaker 5: We're about to kick into March, which means people are doing crazy Google searches in the month of February. So the top who, where, and why questions that were googled are pretty funny. But the funniest I think of all was the how, and it was how tall is ken Lamar?
Speaker 1: That was the top Google search for. I'll tall is Kendrick Lamar nine feet?
Speaker 5: Some sources say he's five six, Other sources say that he's five to five, and then of course they went to say, how tall is Drake.
Speaker 1: Four to two six feet? He wishes that's funny.
Speaker 5: The only other one that was actually kind of interesting was the whole why was Taylor booed?
Speaker 1: Part?
Speaker 3: But oh yeah, I mean, but Kendrick Lamar being five five or five six is hilarious because actual short king.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, for real, he is. I just googleed this.
Speaker 5: That's five okay, man, For all the short kings out there, he's the king of all kings.
Speaker 1: We look up to him. And it's a thing. Listen, guys, personality matters.
Speaker 4: It does it? Does? It?
Speaker 1: Really does?
Speaker 15: You?
Speaker 5: Guys have heard of fomo? Right, well, there's a new one we got to talk about and it's phoebo. So phobo is fear of a better option. It's the anxiety that something better will come along. There is a lot of people that have phobo. Yeah, I'm gonna start calling them phobo for their phobo. It's so dumb. I have it frustrating buying things. I know you're probably talking about relationships, right like.
Speaker 3: Maybe the should I stick with this one or something better gonna come along?
Speaker 1: But I have it buying things.
Speaker 3: Every time I buy a piece of electronics stuff, I'm like, is the new one gonna come out?
Speaker 4: Though?
Speaker 1: I think tomorrow they're gonna come out with a new one, and it was gonna be outdated. It's just happened to me so many times. No, I think that that totally counts.
Speaker 5: I think I was thinking more about like friendships, you know, those friends that are like, oh, I don't know what I'm doing out this weekend, so I have to let you know. That kind of phobo. So I guess there's there's levels to your phobo. This is interesting. After you eat a large meal, you know how sometimes you can feel kind of bloated and have stummy issues. So there's this new hack that's gone viral, and it's about massaging your feet. If you massage the arches of both of your feet for two minutes after eating foods that could potentially upset your stomach, supposed to help effectively reduce gas and belly pains.
Speaker 1: Interesting, Do try that, I know, right, kind of interesting.
Speaker 5: If you don't have that little bottle of pino or whatever it is, just take a second, excuse yourself and.
Speaker 1: Massage up on the table at the restaurant. Yeah, I just got a massage, but tot's real quick. That steak was feeling. You want to get in on this, you can. Yeah, I'm gonna earn that twelve percent. Yep, I'm gonna give you yours on my top.
Speaker 3: I feel like if we tip twelve orcent, you get like a picture on the window and don't let this guy in.
Speaker 5: I'm still dying over TODs every time, Like I'm kind of hungry and I.
Speaker 1: Think it's funny at the same time. Anyway, that is what's trending.
Speaker 11: It's time to Catch a Cheater only on.
Speaker 1: The Tubile Show. Jake is on the phone today for to Catch a Cheater and he thinks that his girlfriend Madeline might be cheating on him. They've been together for a year, and I guess they just moved in together. How long would you move in with Madeline, Jake.
Speaker 8: I've been with her.
Speaker 15: Over a year and then like like you said, yeah, yeah, and we recently moved in together about a month ago.
Speaker 5: About a month ago, Okay, So when did you start noticing changes, I guess, or like start suspecting her of cheating on you?
Speaker 15: I guess within the past the past couple of weeks or the past two weeks, like she hasn't really been home and she's always says she like working late, or she's at her friend's house even like on the week days, which is weird. And then for me, like the real, the real big like red flag is like she she doesn't want to be like intimate with me, and so like because I think something's going on.
Speaker 1: So she just always was like down before.
Speaker 15: Not to this experient where it's like like she doesn't want to even like kiss, and like I would ask her, like what's up, and she would just say if she's tired or she just wants to hang out with her friends, and like there shouldn't be an issue with that, and I mean I guess, yeah.
Speaker 1: And so she was always affectionate before you guys moved in together.
Speaker 15: Yeah, well, definitely more affectionate than nothing, that's for certain. Like it's it's it's it just feels off it and it kind of feels sudden. I don't know, it's just.
Speaker 5: Intuition is a real thing that can definitely mess with your head too. So when you asked her about it, have you asked her about it straight up?
Speaker 15: Yeah? Yeah, I mean I wouldn't say straight up. I just kind of like alluded to it. She picked up on it, and then like with you know, I kind of defensive and I don't know, but I haven't asked her like directly.
Speaker 5: It's awkward conversation to have, especially when you don't have proof. Then you know, is there anything else?
Speaker 8: No?
Speaker 15: I mean it's it's just like when you're when you know you've been with someone for a year and then like you move in together and then things just change. So just it feels like something off and I think there may be someone else involved.
Speaker 1: Oh do you think that maybe? Now this is just a stretch.
Speaker 5: I've never actually lived with anybody, so please correct me if I'm out of pocket on this. But like, do you get sick of the person you know right when you move in with them and you're together all the time.
Speaker 1: It's kind of like a honeymoon phase. You guys have been together for a year.
Speaker 5: Maybe she's just feeling like she doesn't have her space anymore and it is a little smothered.
Speaker 15: I mean, I might think it's like I'm all about like space just to say, you know, you know, you need to go hang out with so ver, But like it's constant. And then when I like want to hang out with her, and it's like there's no room for me. So I don't know how to feel.
Speaker 1: Okay, do you feel like she's attracted to you anymore or not attracted to you anymore?
Speaker 15: I don't want to say no, but it doesn't feel like it right now.
Speaker 1: I've been there before. Man, that sucks. It's a little flaggy for sure, Yeah, for sure. And so and when you ask her about it, she just says that she she's just tired and stuff like that.
Speaker 15: Yeah, just like just you know, I mean I get it. You know, she's a hard working, you know woman, but like it's just we've made time before and now things are different. I don't know, it just it just feels weird.
Speaker 1: Okay, Well, we'll try to figure it out for you. You already told us a grocery store. She's a rewards a rewards card member at so we'll do the usual. We'll call up and pretend to be from the grocery store and say that every single month, we choose one rewards card member at random who gets free flowers delivered anywhere to anybody that they want from our Florida department, will see if she sends us to you or to somebody else.
Speaker 15: Okay, Okay, Son's good place.
Speaker 1: Don't come back. Get your to catch a cheater next.
Speaker 15: It's time to catch a cheater only on the Tuble Show if you're just joining us for to catch a cheater.
Speaker 1: Today, Jake is on the phone and he thinks that his girlfriend of a year might be cheating on him. They just moved in together a month ago. So we're about to call her and pretend to be from the grocery store that she's a rewards card member at, and say that every single month, we choose one rewards card member at random who gets free flowers delivered from our floral department, and we'll see if she sends those to him or to somebody else. But before we do that, Jake, why don't you catch everybody up on why you think Madeline might be cheating?
Speaker 18: Uh?
Speaker 15: Yeah, we've been together a year. We just moved in recently, but within a month, and then now like our whole routine has changed. She doesn't want to be internated with me. She's always working late and hanging out with friends even on the weekdays.
Speaker 1: All right, man, you ready to call her.
Speaker 21: Yeah, yeah, hello, Hi is this Madeline who's a Rewards Card member?
Speaker 7: Oh?
Speaker 1: Yeah, hi, hi madam. Please don't hang up. This is not a marketing phone call and cond of let you know that. Congratulations here, this must big winner.
Speaker 7: So what did I Where did I win?
Speaker 1: Maybe you didn't know this, but every single month, we choose one of our loyal and great Rewards Card members to say thank you very much for me such a great customer by giving you free flowers to be delivered from our floral department anywhere in the United States, absolutely free. You just won thirty six long stem red roses, a box of candy, and a car to be delivered to anybody that you want.
Speaker 7: Wow, okay, thanks, well, thank you.
Speaker 9: I never wear anythings, so.
Speaker 1: I can't say that anymore. That's the fun part.
Speaker 7: Yeah yeah, yeah, I guess that.
Speaker 1: So here's how it works. If you know the person you want to send them to, I can take the information down in just a few minutes here over the phone. If you're not sure yet, I can set up a time to call you back.
Speaker 7: Yeah no, I can. I can do it right now. I can't get going soon anyway, So now it's fine.
Speaker 1: If you could just give me the first and the last name of the person you want to send them to.
Speaker 7: Okay, yeah, I want to send it to my friend Emily. Her mom just passed away, so I really hate this would absolutely make her like brighten her day and she loves chocolate, so.
Speaker 1: Okay, all right, I'd love to offer you a romantic set as well. That is the red Roses type thing. The other ones we can well, I'll pull off to pull up the other options for those, but I'm sure there will be different.
Speaker 4: Kind of flower.
Speaker 7: Oh I don't okay, I don't need a romance.
Speaker 1: One special special someone in your life or anything.
Speaker 7: So god no, I mean if you only knew you?
Speaker 15: Now, what is that supposed to mean?
Speaker 16: What?
Speaker 7: Hello?
Speaker 15: Yeah, what is that supposed to mean?
Speaker 1: That's your boyfriend?
Speaker 4: Jake? What?
Speaker 7: Jake? What? What is going on?
Speaker 1: This is actually the Jubile Show. It's a radio show and we do a segment where if you think your significant other might be cheating, you try to see who they send flowers to.
Speaker 7: That's what this is, Jake. You think I'm cheating, I'm cheating?
Speaker 8: Well, well, what's what's what's the deal with?
Speaker 15: When he asked you about the love interest and you're like, oh god, if you only knew, Like, what what's that all about?
Speaker 7: Because you're driving me crazy? Yeah you want to know. You got me on the radio. You want to know. Let's do it all right?
Speaker 4: Bought up?
Speaker 15: Yeah?
Speaker 7: I can't stand living with you. Okay, you don't do any dishes. All you do is play video games. You never want to hang out when I'm there, So I'm kind of confused. You know why you would even bother thinking I was cheating? I mean, oh, you never help me, never helped clease, you never make a bed, You never do anything?
Speaker 8: Why?
Speaker 15: Why is this the first time that I that I can recall you bringing this up? You've never blowed this up to me?
Speaker 7: Jake? Are you brand now? Are you brand thinking?
Speaker 11: Now?
Speaker 22: I have talked to you about this. I have asked you, Oh hey, can you take out the garbage? Oh hey, you left your dirty underwear, let's get the marks on them? Or again, can you please put them away? I don't like seeing your underwear.
Speaker 7: You just you didn't hear me? Were you most completely direct? I have been that direct.
Speaker 18: You have been that checked out because it benefits you to pretend you don't know what I'm saying or understand so that I do it anyway because I can't stand to live and felt.
Speaker 15: I don't think you say you're disdirect. First of all, this is the first time I'm finding out that your friend Emily's mom died. All right, Mike Doolans, Yeah, why didn't you tell me about that stuff like a busy.
Speaker 7: Plan fortnite or whatever the hell it is talking to your friends on your little head set? Okay? Why would I can't even get your attention.
Speaker 15: You expect me to read your mind sometimes sometimes your dad has directed You're saying your gee.
Speaker 7: Jake when the dishes, when you eat your food off of a plate and then you put it in the sink, or actually you even leave it just on the kitchen table.
Speaker 4: You.
Speaker 7: I mean, I don't know where you're raised in the barn, but you want me to tell you to put your plate awake because I'm your mommy. Okay? Do you want to go live with your mother? To live with your mommy?
Speaker 1: Do you want to live with them anymore?
Speaker 8: I don't know.
Speaker 7: Yes, I don't know, because he's not the person I met in the staid for a year. It seems as soon as we moved in together, he's turned into like this completely checked out slob that expects me to do everything. So I don't know that I want to keep living together.
Speaker 5: I mean he does bring up a good point though, that and communication and being direct is kind of the key to communicating.
Speaker 7: I have been communicating, you know, turn that around. You know you ever heard of projection cake? That's you trying to be defensive and saying, oh, you never say anything when over you're just not listening.
Speaker 15: I mean, you've been a little mean right now, But like my thing is.
Speaker 7: Radio. You want to talk about communication? You thought I was cheating. You didn't bring that up over dinner or sit me down to have a chat about it. You can you call them rady s I did.
Speaker 15: I asked you why you're you know, why you work at so late? Why are it tired? Like I would ask you those things and you would just be like, I gotta work late. I got to go to my friend's house.
Speaker 7: I mean, yeah, last few weeks, because it's been pointless to tell you anything because.
Speaker 15: You call it then I'm sorry. I don't know to say other than I'm sorry that I haven't been doing my fair share of things at the house. Madam, I love you, and I you know I get it. What can I do besides verbalizing and doing what I need to do?
Speaker 4: What?
Speaker 8: Like?
Speaker 15: Are you?
Speaker 4: Are you do?
Speaker 7: I think you need to and I appreciate your apology, and I'm glad that it seems like we're having an open dialogue now. I can't believe with the radio had to make us do it. But I need you to do the work to figure out why us moving in together has caused this behavior for you, because I can't do that for you.
Speaker 15: Okay, we'd be a little more open with our conversations.
Speaker 8: I'm open.
Speaker 7: I'll go to fair you want to go to therapy, because I'll go. But I'm not doing all the work to get us there.
Speaker 15: I just need to know that you are on the same page with us. Let's say, let's week.
Speaker 7: I mean, are you willing to go fifty to fifty and do things?
Speaker 15: Yes?
Speaker 7: Okay, we're on the same page.
Speaker 15: I mean, I'm glad things are working out. I'll put down the call of duty if maybe I can have some call of booty.
Speaker 17: Oh, I think you got to pick up the dishes and laundering first before you start pushing your luck there to.
Speaker 1: Do it Okay, we'll do it.
Speaker 8: Go ahead.
Speaker 15: You better bring a white glove by the time you get home, because this place is going to be like spotless nice.
Speaker 8: Okay, all right, I will.
Speaker 1: I'm glad that you weren't cheating medline, and hopefully you guys can work it out good Black.
Speaker 7: Yeah, I'm glad I wasn't cheating too. The j Will show.
Speaker 1: You definitely want to hear this. Every once in a while we have to follow up with something that was on the show, and we got a dirty Little Secret a while back that we have a hilarious follow up to. I'm going to play the Dirty Little Secret that aired a few months ago, and then after that you're going to hear a big update here. It is, Hello, you have a dirty little secret?
Speaker 4: I sure do. If you could please change in my voice, please? Yeah?
Speaker 1: Sure? What is it?
Speaker 4: First thing I'm going to say is I definitely have the type. Okay, So in high school I dated this girl and she was exactly my type. Everything was great, she had a sneak out to can see me and whatnot, never met a parent or anything like that. Fas forward five years, I see this girl at our local store, started talking to her. We ended up hooking up later on, probably that week or so. We started dating for about three or four months on and off. I ended up leaving her because she had a husband, so found that out letter. Then I met this other girl. We hooked up and we've been together for three years now. And then our first Christmas. I've found out that the girl I was dating in high school was her sister, and the girl that I met at the store was her mom.
Speaker 1: Who what.
Speaker 3: The whole family?
Speaker 1: Yeah, you definitely have a type. It's them. Wow wow.
Speaker 4: So yeah, so Christmas was interesting, But like I said, she had a husband, so I met her dad and he has no clue what happened. Oh yeah, no clue. None of them know. But every holiday and never get together. All three even give me the certain look like maybe just one more round, one more time.
Speaker 1: Oh no, oh my god. Do you think you're going to be tempted in the future?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Probably that was from a Dirty Little Secret that played a few months ago. And the person who told us that Dirty Little Secret is on the phone and they have an update for us on their situation where they tempted again. You'll find out right after this. It's a jubal show.
Speaker 4: The girl I was dating in high school with her sister and the girl that I met at the store. What's her mom?
Speaker 1: What the family? Yeah, you definitely have a type. It's them. That's a clip from a Dirty Little Secret that we got a while ago. We just played the whole thing for you. But the person who told us that Dirty Little Secret is actually on the phone right now with an update that situation, so we'll talk to them right now.
Speaker 4: Hello, Hey, how's it going good?
Speaker 1: So you have a follow up on your dirty Little secret? Huh?
Speaker 4: So me and my girlfriend at the time broke up, so it has been about two months since I have seen her, and she texted me she said, Hey, I know you don't have much family around New Year's. Learnt to come over hang out with it, and I'm sure they all love to see you. Great, awesome, I'm down. So you know I'm getting ready. I throw on my tea body, you know, my three step but you were going.
Speaker 8: On Oh okay, yeah, te body.
Speaker 4: They believe that your dabby skincare routine is more than just a ritual. It's a celebration of your unique beauty. Cannot get it, amen, Amen, I that's Nina's skincare life.
Speaker 1: You know, I can check it.
Speaker 4: Out, do anything for you. Oh I love you. Okay, okay, that's what I'm talking about. So yeah, So, you know, I get to the front door, you know, I walk in and she's like, hey, how's it going. Her sisters are already at the table, and she's drunk, and she goes, oh, God, not you again. And I'm like I was like, girl, you know you love me, and she's like, oh, I'm sure you would love to make love to me again. And no one knew but her, and now her mom knows after I've always slept with her mom. So now her mom but oh, you slept with my daughters.
Speaker 1: Nobody knew.
Speaker 4: Yeah, And so her mom shooting daggers at me. I'm like, oh no, she's just drunk, like take her away. My ex took her through the guest bed, and her mom just like looking at me. She's like, hey, I have a TV upstairs. Can you help me amount it so we can talk. I was like sure. So we go up there and she was like, hey, who is better? And I'm like I can't answer that confidently, and she's like, well, let me remind you, and she just goes crazy, and I'm like, man, we can't do this, like I'm not in the right position to do this, like this is I have morals, I have standards. And we did it anyway until like after like two minutes, three minutes, I'm like, okay, like we got to go back downstairs. So me and the mom we did our thing right, go downstairs. And then the sister is like, hey, she's drunk in the room, and I'm like, okay, cool. Her dad's passed out on the couch. So night's going, everything's great. After the fantastic time, oh wow, the world, I'm now drunk, and so I was like, I can't go home. So I sleep in her sister's room. At two am. I feel something on my leg and I'm like, oh my god, there's a snake in the bed and it's her sister and she goes, I knew you slept in my room on purpose, and I'm like, no, we can't. We can't do this, like there's no way, but your mom is the next door, her sister's in the next door too, and your dad's upstairs will passed out drunk, Like we can't do this, and so we did it anyways, and then maybe like five minutes. Then we gotta knock on the door. Oh and it's my ex And so I just throw her sister like to the edge of the bed, like she's like horizontally between the wall and the mattress, like hiding, okay, And her sister's like, hey, I heard something. I'm like, oh, I was just looking for my pajamas and she was like, do you want to see my pajamas? And I was like I can't right now, Like your sister is literally hitting me in the back, like tell her to go. And so she walks in and she's like, let's just cuddle for a little bit. I'm like, you know what, sure, why not? She is like way between the window and the bed. And then so like we, you know, have a happy New Year, and like every now and then I hear like from her sister, probably getting a punctured lungs.
Speaker 1: Her sister was hiding while you were doing her sister. Yeah, I know you had just did her sister.
Speaker 4: And the mom Oh no, I took a shower. I don't want to seek for them. But yeah, I had to redo my whole tea body fish that ritual.
Speaker 1: Right now.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, because you know the bodies and pieces of premium all natural TLEs.
Speaker 1: That is, if your story is not enough to get every dude ever to use it, then I don't know what.
Speaker 4: Yeah, exactly. Long story short, we finished up. Her sister still hates me, but and not everybody knows, but the dad texted me the next morning it was like, hey, I accidentally walked in while you were with my wife upstairs, and then I heard you and both of my daughters downstairs, and I was like, a third that did happen. He's like, don't worry about it. I've been sleeping with the neighbors. So we're all getting.
Speaker 5: Oh my gosh, you're never going to see that family again though, because I think it's done now.
Speaker 4: I'm done. Yeah, don't worry. It's just me and you, Like you don't have to worry about anybody else. I'm a change man.
Speaker 1: I'm here good news for you.
Speaker 3: Nina is the type of girl that believes that men can change you.
Speaker 4: Actually, if I can't change I believe that she can change me.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Yeah, let her be careful. Man, Before you know, you'll be sleeping with this whole show. Remember, if you want to tell us a dirty little secret, you can always go to the Jubil show dot com or listen to all of the Dirty Little Secrets on the Jubil Show podcast, where we podcast Jules Dirty Little Secret. Hello, Hello, Hey, what's up? You have a dirty little secret?
Speaker 4: I do.
Speaker 13: I'm so nervous right now, Yes, I do.
Speaker 1: Sweet, What is it?
Speaker 10: Okay?
Speaker 13: So, my son's in third grade and he was doing really bad in math. He was coming home with horrible grades, and I tried to get him a tutor. He said, you know, he just wasn't getting it. So, you know, me said at the time, with his teacher and just try to get to the bottom of what's going on, because his other grades were great. So I set up an appointment with his teacher and my husband was going to wanted to come with me, but he ended up having a work late. So I got to the classroom and had r meeting, and I was just I had seen this teacher before, but it was kind of like the beginning of the year. I just I really hadn't taken in how attractive he was, to be honest, until that moment when I was sitting there talking to him, and it started out just like he was so sweet and he cared so much about my kid and was like really problem solving with me, and it was just there was just like a crazy electricity between us. I've never experienced that in my entire life, to be honest. And so we ended up not that night, but you know, I couldn't stop thinking about him. I really I was making excuses to go to the school and then.
Speaker 1: So is that what you're selling us?
Speaker 13: That's what and I have been having a lot an affair.
Speaker 15: With the future.
Speaker 1: Are your son's grades better?
Speaker 7: They are.
Speaker 1: Good? Job? Hey, parents do everything for their kids.
Speaker 13: I guess I'm a dedicated parent.
Speaker 1: Yes you are.
Speaker 17: Well.
Speaker 1: Thanks for your dirty little secret.
Speaker 15: Thank you.
Speaker 13: Actually, it feels really good to get it.
Speaker 7: Off my chat.
Speaker 1: Thank you. Yeah, hey, what's up? As the jubil shows dirty little secret?
Speaker 4: You have one?
Speaker 10: You?
Speaker 1: Okay? Sweet? What is it?
Speaker 4: So?
Speaker 10: I've been hooking up with my ex husband? Uh so, you know, we go to our kids soccer game and yeah, we've been hooking up and he has a girlfriend and our kid doesn't know.
Speaker 1: This is my biggest nightmare offense.
Speaker 5: I'm sorry, I'm not judging you because you know whatever, but no, it really is because every time you date somebody that hash children, or that's been married or in a serious relationship. The fear is always that they'll go back and bang baby mom, because you're not adding another notch to your belt, and there's that familiarity and kind of ownership there because it's already happened to me twice. Really, Yeah, they've gone back to the thing, go back, but they definitely smashed. So anyway, see it happens, she's proof it does. Does he want to be with you or is this just a physical thing?
Speaker 1: I mean, we.
Speaker 7: Haven't really got into it.
Speaker 9: Yeah, I don't know.
Speaker 4: I just I don't.
Speaker 7: I don't know what to do.
Speaker 1: Well, I mean, for now, you can just keep it your dirty little secret.
Speaker 10: Yeah, I have to figure out to do though.
Speaker 1: Thank you for telling us your dirty little secret.
Speaker 7: Yeah, sure, thanks for listening.
Speaker 1: Yeah, what's your dirty little secret?