Speaker 1: Some people like cockfighting. Who am I to judge? It's one more thing.
Speaker 2: Before we get to that. Off the top of your head. What major League Baseball team has the best record in all of baseball with roughly twenty games to go. Toronto, No, by quite a bit. The Milwaukee Brewers. Oh really Yeah, Toronto is a first place team. Yeah, but Milwaukee Brewer NL Central, right, Yeah, the Brewers. Yeah, that's the Cubbies division. I didn't know.
Speaker 1: You know, I've drifted away from major League Baseball, and I feel kind of bad about it, speaking of things you watch and enjoy, and I am anti cockfighting.
Speaker 2: That was just an attempt at humor. Yeah, I just I don't really watch baseball anymore. Cubs are a playoff team if the started today, though they're a wild card. Yeah.
Speaker 1: Giants are close to hind Teat in the n L West. Right, it doesn't matters. Was readily available.
Speaker 2: I I don't like cockfighting. I wouldn't attend one a night, but I don't care about chickens that much. Dog fighting I find like disgustingly abhorrent. I want you locked away forever. But yeah, chicken, you poll of abhorrent. Yeah, dog fighting is way higher. Yeah, I would agree.
Speaker 1: Uh So I'm talking about what people like and watch and are into, and some of it mystifies me. But I must be kind of understanding on this topic because I watch other men play golf on television, I mean for hours. So who am I to judge?
Speaker 2: But I have a friend who went to a cock fight one time, and I would go and I could watch it. I wouldn't dig it, but I could go and watch it. I couldn't attend a dogfight. Oh no, he he. They they blindfolded him, drove him out in the country because they didn't want him to even know where it was. And he went out there and it was like an arena. It was built out there in the country, and it was a full on arena, and I had a concession stand and everything like that, and everybody gathered around and threw down money on the chickens killing each other. So were there like stands, Yeah, like illuminolecher stands. I'm picturreing bleachers.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'll be damned, never had the experience. I don't want a bunch of guys of any ethnicity blindfolding me and driving me out into the country, Thank you very much. Either you know me well enough that you know you don't have to, or you don't, in which case you're noting blindfolding me and driving me out into the darkness.
Speaker 2: That's an excellent point. Please Anyway, the four hundred and seventy eighth season of Dancing with the Stars has been announced every three and a half days the new season begins. I did notice last couple of seasons, I haven't heard this one. The last couple of seasons, they seem to be running out of even dalist entertainers. They're down to like entertainers.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that was one of the recent you know, programs of the Trump administration is to open up more levels of minor celebrities because we've run out.
Speaker 2: I feel like we might be famous enough to get on Dancing with the Stars at this point.
Speaker 1: Well, it has evolved in a way that is at least slightly interesting. I'm looking at the list here and the first person I don't know what order these are in, but is social media star alex with an I earl.
Speaker 2: Who could be huge and I wouldn't know it.
Speaker 1: A hatty chick of something. God knows what brand of internet hot chick she is, whether she doles out beauty hints or sex advice or going to be a better frontier wife or something.
Speaker 2: Unless appetite for hot young hot chicks just beyond me. Yeah.
Speaker 1: Wildlife conservationist Robert Irwin is a big deal among the youngsters, the late Steve Irwins son O.
Speaker 2: CATS's gonna ask at relative? Okay yeah, yeah, super handsome, charming. He does the same gig as his dad, but with the modern media twiss and has managed to stay alive.
Speaker 1: Two different people from the secret Lives of Mormon wives. Were they married to the same dude or others? My daughter watches that some Oh really my youngest, the like superachiever, law school daughter, that's her.
Speaker 2: I need to turn off my brain. This is what I'm watching.
Speaker 1: Escape Yeah, Alec Alec, well known Mormon man Mitt Romney, Michael, the judges will allow it. Also next up on the list Alec Baldwin's faux Spaniard wife Hilaria. My god, when I'm talking, you're not talking.
Speaker 2: When I'm talking, you're not talking. They got like eleven kids, and one of them just recently. How she got time to go on Dancing with the Stars, plus.
Speaker 1: Going back and forth to see her family in Spain, of which there is none. Of course, she's from Boston anyway.
Speaker 2: Yeah, she has hilarious Remember we had this clip. We have very few ingredients. We have tomatoes, we have cucumbers, cucumbers. It's not easy, and I think part of it is that I'm in shape before I have a baby, and then I stay active when I'm pregnant. God, stop it, just shut up. How do you say in English?
Speaker 1: Why asking me? He's your native language? There, Hilaria who who her parents considered naming her Obnoxia Olympic gymnast Jordan Chiles.
Speaker 2: Do you think Alec Baldwin is like still like in love with her and everything like that, or is he at the god what was I thinking stage of his life? I have no idea. He certainly could be that though. It's just like God, I was lonely, I was on the rebound. She is and hod and I just but you know, I'm we got eight kids, so let's write it out. Yeah, I don't. I don't know.
Speaker 1: I can't even guess. Nobody knows what's happening inside a relationship they're not in. But of course he doesn't like her, he'll shoot her. Oh lord, uh so Olympic gymnast star of the Traders, Dylan Ephron.
Speaker 2: Really the Traders? What is that? Somebody? Anybody? Uh? NBA star Baron Davis and his beard, Foreign war Former Warriors star knocked off the Dallas Mavericks when they are one seed is on Dancing with the Stars. You ever watched the show? I mean, like ever, ah boy, many years ago. I watched a little of it. Yeah, yeah, I don't. I don't care who dances better, but some people love it.
Speaker 1: And again it's escapism. That's fine, you do you boy meets world star Danielle Fischel, who I've never heard of. I've heard of the show comedian Andy Richter.
Speaker 2: It's a payday. I have become very very non judgmental on what your particular choice is of mindless entertainment. Whether it's a frivolous book, frivolous TV show, whatever, doesn't matter.
Speaker 1: How about the amount rivolous entertainment? Are you still willing to judge people on that?
Speaker 2: Absolutely? And judge her? I thought you'd gone. So if every night you come home and spend several hours on that, I think there are better things you could do with your life. Actor Corey Feldman molested by a former producer way back in the day, right when he was a young man. We've talked to Corey, Yeah, we have.
Speaker 1: Yeah, one of the singers from Pentatonics, a fabulous a capella vocal group, and somebody else I've never.
Speaker 2: Heard of in my life and wouldn't remember their name. Ten seconds and they and all they pair them up with a professional dancer, right, Yes, and then you try to learn a routine. I would like to try that once. I've never tried to learn a dance rouine. I'm sure I'd be horrible at it, but it'd be kind of fun to try it once. Yeah, I've mentioned this before.
Speaker 1: I was super into drama as a kid, like you know, like not just in my private life, but doing plays and musicals and that sort of thing. I may be a bit of a drama queen, but no, I was doing it intentionally the rescripts, and I was with all do modesty, a very solid actor, pretty damn good singer. And then it was time to learn choreography for the first.
Speaker 2: Time in my life.
Speaker 1: Whether I was twelve, thirteen, fourteen, something like that, and I thought, Okay, this will be fun, and I sucked at it. I sucked so bad. I was like borderline handicapped.
Speaker 2: Like I like it would be like a dyslexic kid trying to read Warren Peace. I just was utterly incapable no matter how hard I tried of learning and memorizing dead steps. I think I've never tried it at all, not even a little bit. But I think I would be like that too, which is interesting because like, if you gave me kind of a beginner level music thing on any instrument, I think I could learn it this weekend. But I'm not sure I could learn the most basic of dance steps. Oh no.
Speaker 1: And people say, no, it's just about rhythm. If you got rhythm, you can know, no, sir, I've got pretty good rhythm, thank.
Speaker 2: You very much. And they don't translate. They're different things. I've learned that in recent years. They are different things, which you can see by if you've ever seen my best example of this, if you've ever seen Ringo Star dancing. Oh, he looks like a guy with no rhythm. He was the drummer for the freaking Beatles, right yeah, so they don't go to get it's not rhythm. People always say that he's got no rhythm. No, it's a different thing, and I don't know what it is. Yeah, yeah, and I'm so persuaded. I was so blown away and informed. I had to dig more into this the idea that there are.
Speaker 1: At the time, they thought seven seven different kinds of intelligence, and one of them that really caught my ear was athletic intelligence. It is your brain communicating with your muscles and limbs what they should do, and in many sports in an incredibly short timeframe, that is neurological excellence. How would you not describe that as a sort of intelligence? And I thought, wow, that's a really good point. Musical intelligence was another one of them, and just verbal intelligence, mathematical blubba.
Speaker 2: But yeah, the ability to dance is a particular part of your brain. Has anybody ever studied that, I don't know. When I worked at a nightclub as a DJ at a nightclub and before it became a country nightclub, it played like hip hop stuff and like that, and there were guys that would come in there that just were so naturally gifted at that it was amazing. I would watch them as just like, he's just stunning. Isn't that Like they took classes or anything like that they just could do it.
Speaker 1: And for the record, I don't disdain dancing at all. If I could, I would. I'd love to be a good.
Speaker 2: Dancer, especially when you're younger, because man, they every girl danced with them because I wanted to dance with somebody. You could dance right right?
Speaker 1: Yeah, Well, we've got the electrodes hooked up to Joe Getty's head. Now let's try to teach him a dance routine. Wow, the same areas are lighting up as if he were being stabbed by a group of thugs in an alley. Well, then error and discuss. How do you memorize all those moves? That's just actually amazing? You watch those because now a lot of modern pop singers they all have a dance trip behind him, j Low and everybody like that.
Speaker 2: How do you memorize all that stuff? Incredible? Yeah? I know.
Speaker 1: I wonder at that. It's like somebody pull vaulting eighteen and a half feet. I look at that and think that's miraculous.
Speaker 2: Can you dance, Michael, Not at all? Not at all. I wonder if there are characteristics that go along with that, right, I mean the fact that all of us get along so well I don't know, maybe it's just a coincidence.
Speaker 1: But gay men, if Michael said, yeah, actually I'm a gifted dancer, I had a scholarship too, so I wouldn't think any more or less of them. And I think, wow, that's really cool. That's actually I would think more of you, Michael if you told me that.
Speaker 2: But yeah, I don't know. I don't know.
Speaker 1: It's mysterious and science, frankly has neglected this area of it.
Speaker 2: Here's a question. I wish Katie was here for this. Have you ever known a woman that couldn't dance that, like, really couldn't. I haven't ever. That's why the Elaine bit in Seinfeld was so funny. And gay men tend to be able to dance, So there's something there, right, the fact that all women can kind of dance in gay men.
Speaker 1: All right, So if you're a woman who's a terrible dancer or a gay dude who can't dance, a lick a male bag at Armstrong Egeddy dot com, email.
Speaker 2: Us to be hell. If you're a woman and you can't dance, you think, yeah, I think you would stand out among your friends when the wedding is happening and everybody takes off their shoes and it's all the women who run out there and they're dancing because none of the dudes want to, and you can't because you can't dance. Yeah, would suck.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's why you approach the gal who's not dancing, say hey, you want to go have sex.
Speaker 2: She's like, yeah, anything but sitting. I'd even do that with you rather than dance. DA would say, well, I guess that's it.