Speaker 1: Hanging with the fans, betting on the game. No moment's gonna tell us not be We're here.
Speaker 2: Just drinking beer and making baby.
Speaker 1: I'm hanging with the Fellers, busting with the boys.
Speaker 3: Bro.
Speaker 4: There it is.
Speaker 5: We're good, ladies and gentlemen. Welcome to episode two forty seven of Busting with the Boys. Week seven of the NFL.
Speaker 6: Is in the middle. Is over season. I mean we're we're We're in the back half. This is peak, We're in the back half Spootober. This is peak Halloween.
Speaker 7: This is the week where you start turning on the flicks getting the scares in. Obviously, everybody who's partaking in Spooktover is doing it daily, but this, this is a tone.
Speaker 5: This is the point in Spootober if you have been following the rules of Spootober where you think to yourself, I'm getting a little burnout. I'm a little I'm a little tired.
Speaker 6: Of the spooky movie every day, horror film every night.
Speaker 5: This is when you listen to this show, you watch this show, and you think that's the juice I needed to keep going. Because as you're watching this, there's only seven days left of Spootober. There's only one week. Next week when we're watching the show, we will literally be in the Spooktober finale. Let's talk about what we're gonna talk about this week on the Sorry Bust with the Boys. We're into the weekend recap. We're talking about college football NFL. Obviously, we'll do our good bad ugly segment, our twisted question, our poopiest moment because we're in the first five minutes of this episode, presented by Dude Wipes, and we'll also do our direct TV overly direct take foot fun vibest it and that's a big, big guest best quarterback on the House State History. But as we are about to start the show, well Confidence said he had a statement to make.
Speaker 6: Yeah, so I got an opening statement and it's, uh, I don't even know what you're gonna say, not even like that. All Yeah, everybody who shows up every week.
Speaker 7: Here's how the Bust with the Boys brand is operating on a weekly basis. Because the bulk of our audience listens to Bust with the Boys. Some may not know that Bet the Bus comes out every Wednesday in the morning at nine am. I believe slips and picks five hundred slips and Picks. Our NFL Gambling show comes out every Wednesday in the afternoon or every Thursday in the afternoon, so joining us are busting audience who's here each and every week, the tier ones, the ones who see us at the Farmers Market out and about doing the things, tapping us up, saying hey, we love your content.
Speaker 6: The boys, We have our fun. Our Bus with the Boys flagship.
Speaker 7: Show is as you guys are viewing it right now, Bet the Bus College Football gambling.
Speaker 6: It is a this is a high reward system going on.
Speaker 7: We are at we have a monster winning season ahead of us, or that we've had so far. But Bet the Bus our College Gambling Show comes out on Wednesdays Wednesday morning, and our Slips and Picks NFL Gambling Show with Delaney Walker comes out on Thursday afternoons. That's all I wanted to get out, just so people understand the tempo.
Speaker 5: Do you want to talk about the structure of any of those shows, specifically, Bet the Bus.
Speaker 6: Bet the Bus high energy.
Speaker 7: We got five or six picks that make you money, We get you paid, We get you laid.
Speaker 6: Slips and Picks.
Speaker 7: This is you want to set up the Slips and Picks what the boys bring to the table.
Speaker 6: Yeah, slips and picks.
Speaker 5: If you love pit, elevator pitch, if you love locker room vibes, and you like to make money on the weekend when you're watching your favorite NFL teams, this is the show to watch. You have three people that played multiple years in the NFL. I think we're over thirty years of experience. When you look at us, how Mady Delaney get fourteen thirteen? He got like thirteen fourteen.
Speaker 6: Yeah, we're over. Yeah, we're over thirty. We're over thirty.
Speaker 5: We're road plus years. Six Pro bowls total between the three of us, So a lot of insight, a lot of ins and outs. Are going to see. The records this past week don't necessarily reflect that. However, if you look at our weeks before week seven, it is we've been knocking out of the park.
Speaker 6: Elevator opened, great, you finish that up perfect, make sure check it out. Make sure today it's just subscribing his card.
Speaker 5: One thing you don't need a card for ever, dude, that you don't ever have to have a car for this, because you know it's the most durable, liable vehicle on the road. And that's a Chevy Silverada.
Speaker 6: Dud.
Speaker 5: There's a new family fun supple Grit and they are the official partners of Busting with the Boys, and that is the Chevy Silverado ZR two. Will I need you to talk to me about the ZR two for just a second. But I see you rolled up at that thing, and every time I see you in the parking lot or wherever we might be, whether we're out of a pumpkin patch or a farmer's mark, I think, damn, he's at the best looking vehicle.
Speaker 6: I tell you what, the ZR two does. Fire me up.
Speaker 7: I was getting his service last week and the guys who were kind of you know, just switching the oil out and everything else, They're like, hey, you like this truck.
Speaker 6: I was like, dude, I love this truck. They're like, this is the most badass vehicle.
Speaker 7: Like as fire as me out because I think he's like, I'm gonna try to get my wife talked around and see if I can go get one. He's like, but man, look at this thing like it looks like it rides like a dream, and it very much does. The Chevy Silverado's ZR two. I know there's a family of them now. There's a fleet of them. Now, what is that? The multimatic DA SSV dampers, rug and mud terrain tires and up to fourteen and these are incredible fourteen available camera views.
Speaker 5: Because when you're buying a new vehicle, when you first get it, you're so nervous about Hey, it's a bigger truck. I'm so used to maybe having a sedan or something like that, dents, turning corners, too hard, getting that tire up on the curb. When you have fourteen cameras on your vehicle, yeah, video, margin for air, You've got, you got everything helping you out, and that's going to keep that vehicle looking nice every single week. Will did talk about this. The Silverado Heavy Duty ZR two joins the franchise, making the ZR two the only truck brand with a full full lineup of trucks ready for wherever your offered adventure takes you.
Speaker 6: Do us a favor.
Speaker 5: Head over to Chevy dot com and check out Chevy Silverado and the Family of Chevy ZR twos, the official truck of busting with the Boys. Yeah, dude, hell of a first statement, because it is one of those things where people need to go check out bet the bus and slip some picks. That is that's that's a nice deal. Yeah, I mean JP, first of all, the entire team. You got Big Brain Mitchie back there, who feeds the data feeds. He's the data we put together, you know, great great concepts of why each team will win. But JP works his tail off to produce like that is a very entertaining show. And I'm trying to you know, you try and push the audience there and slips and picks. I mean, that's like it's one of the more favorite things to do of the entire week.
Speaker 7: Because Delaney comes in. Delaney brings a dynamic and a wrinkle. Hear that outside, Yeah, that base is bumping brother sounds like I used to have a nice little system in high.
Speaker 4: School, did you.
Speaker 7: But uh, Delaney brings an awesome dynamic that just makes it fun. So we just want to make sure the audience is aware because they might not know, and that's on us.
Speaker 6: If they don't on us, that's on us.
Speaker 5: It's our job to promote our shit. Yes we're past five minutes, correct, it's our job to promote our ship. But it's not just JP and Big Brain Mitchie come with the information. When you follow us on social media, you're hearing a beautiful voice, and that voice comes from Jackie McPherson in the back does a great job back.
Speaker 6: There, and custom ads as well.
Speaker 5: When you look at the custom ads and you see us doing dumb, dumb stuff all the time, you're like, what shit, let me let me, let me finish the structure, let me finish dament. When you see us doing dumb stuff all the time, you're, oh, that's actually pretty funny. They made something out of nothing right there. That's Jackie's beautiful brain coming in. It is.
Speaker 6: It's truly a team effort. The boys are really really getting it together.
Speaker 7: Soy quoty McPherson, he's always got the quotes. And I know, I know, I don't get to do bed the bus this week, but I know the boy Jackie's gonna need. I'm gonna need him to deliver a hot, steamy quote, especially coming off a tough loss.
Speaker 5: I know, are we our weekend recap?
Speaker 6: I was bummed.
Speaker 7: I was truly fired up to see you tweeting like I because I'm watching It's it's on during the Husker game, so I'm watching the Husker game and I'm kind of following you on Twitter because I'm like, oh, damn, Tennessee must be playing. I'm checking the school, I'm checking the app. I'm thinking, oh shit, like they are taking care of business. And then in the second half, it just you know, you guys don't Yeah, I imploded.
Speaker 5: What better way to start a weekend recap than with Jackie talking about his weekend. Yeah, yeah, yeah, we'll jump into more college football and NFL, But Jackie, take us through your emotions, brother spooky spoo tober.
Speaker 6: Yes, the weekend, I.
Speaker 8: Mean, I guess for Yeah, for the Tennessee game, first half was really fun. We're firing defense, playing well and man right now, came out and just yeah, lady goosegg, they came back.
Speaker 2: Our coach just outplayed us. That's pretty much it.
Speaker 6: Yeah.
Speaker 2: I don't have too much to say about it.
Speaker 7: Post player press conference right there, that's somebody that's someone you like to see. We got out, well, maybe not out coach, I don't think. I don't know if you want to say, probably get real nice. Yeah, that's a great that's a great postgame press.
Speaker 2: Or jack Yeah, it was it was tough.
Speaker 6: Uh.
Speaker 8: The biggest takeaway though, from it up until last year when Tennessee finally beat Outavama for something sixteen years. The rivalry was obviously there, but there it was.
Speaker 2: It was long, what's the word.
Speaker 8: I'm before lulling, big big, And so now after the last two years, even though a really poor second half from the walls, it does feel like the rivalry is reignited and like there's a lot more passion in the game. So that's a positive spin on it, obviously. I I actually fully blame our loss on Chase Smith, one of my friends.
Speaker 6: He cut a cigar at halftime.
Speaker 7: Oh oh, is he the woman in the pocket?
Speaker 8: That was some random guy like JP tweeted that it's like where else he supposed to store a cigar? JP tweeted that guy, buddy literally keep my buddy literally opened the cigar, cut it at halftime. I was so so mad at him, on him, I literally told him to crumple it up. He goes one hundred dollars cigar. I go, I don't care, fucking get rid of it right in front of him. The loss doesn't go on coaching, It doesn't go on on plays and players. It goes on my friend who is in Nashville watching the game. Who cut a cigar at halftime?
Speaker 5: I'm assuming he watches the show.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean he's definitely clip.
Speaker 6: Yeah, this needs to be clipped.
Speaker 7: This needs to come on your twis like tomorrow when this gets clipped, screen record that part and be like, here's the accountability for Tennessee even before.
Speaker 6: Tomorrow to stay up tonight. Yeah, dude, it is.
Speaker 9: Uh.
Speaker 6: You you brought up a.
Speaker 5: Good point about the rivalry being reignited between Tennessee and Alabama, and that's truly how I feel about Michigan and Ohio State, because yeah, before before two years.
Speaker 6: Ago, we this is ginda. I mean, that's really beat them.
Speaker 5: Twice in twenty years, and it was like it's the biggest rivalry in sports.
Speaker 6: It's the game. It really wasn't the game.
Speaker 5: It was like Ohio State essentially beating up on us and then and moving forward. And so it is nice when you're able to catch at w and you can feel the anticipation of that game coming the third week in October type vibes, guys are getting after it's gonna be you know, it's gonna be that that for you guys. Then obviously we're the third week in November. So it is, uh, that is a deal. I sympathized with that.
Speaker 6: How was your spooky weekend?
Speaker 5: It wasn't as spooky as I would have liked it to be. Head a new farmers market on Saturday, A new one. Yeah, there's a new one down on a Charlotte on Charlotte Pipe.
Speaker 6: Yeah, over right by Turnip Truck.
Speaker 5: Right by Turnip Truck, across the street from cool stuff weird things.
Speaker 6: Yeah. Yeah.
Speaker 5: And so we went and checked that out, got there, like the back half, and it's cool. I think I like that setup. It's a little more like and I'm not gonna say run down, but definitely like pop up. Like there's not like a like Franklin factory.
Speaker 6: It's begging.
Speaker 5: They do it so well there built for that, yeah, built for that. And this is kind of like it's in a puts it up more community vibe, more of a community vibe you can see like, uh, definitely that hipster you know, Charlotte Pike vibe everyone's kind of into. And then there's a little playground. Went there, the kids whip around there a little bit and then grab a couple of pumpkins. On Sunday when fishing with the kids. So that was a that was a nice little vibe, that little family vibe. I was stuck to the TV a little more than what I would have liked based on my bets on Saturday and Sunday. Saturday went way better than Sunday.
Speaker 6: Wayne, stuck to the TV more than you like with your I.
Speaker 5: Was just I just caught myself kind of you know, kids were hanging out stuff, and I would like meander over to my man cave and kind of just watch the games for twenty thirty minutes and then kind of come back. And you know, sometimes when it's the weekends and as we travel as much as we do, you don't like to be away from the family. Like when you're with the family, you should be a little more present. Yeah, that's where I got to give myself coaching. You look in the mirror a little bit and like, hey, brother, when you get the weekends, this time for ball. But you can catch up on the re ruds. The bets are placed, gonna win me or not. Yeah, So let's get let's get back to some family vibe.
Speaker 7: I tell my family it's worked. It's Daddy's Daddy's gotta go to work.
Speaker 6: I saw it, but you were moving.
Speaker 7: Let's put you down for a nap. My wife about Oh, she just took it. Now, let's put it down for a note now, third nap of the day. No, it was a good noon. It was a good weekend. Saturday is always a packed morning. We got Ruth's swim lesson. We went to Franklin Farmer's Market and then we went to Gentry Farms, which, by the way, Gentry Farms is a vibe. It is our first time going. I know, I don't know how long they've been doing it.
Speaker 6: But wool very much.
Speaker 7: I'm talking like people. Yeah, hundreds, hundreds go there. Awesome, they get about four to six of those hay rides going now, corn maize just they have absolutely every every type of thing to do in the backyard with the animals all around you that you can think of. But it was a it was a great time. That was a good time. Got home just in time. All I told, I told my wife as long as we're back, as long as we're back by one thirty, I'll be ready to go because the Husker's playing. And then when the Huskers are playing, it's all Husker ball.
Speaker 6: And then at night.
Speaker 7: We got to catch the dub for Husker volleyball. Husker Volleyball took down the number one team in the country, Wisconsin, So now we are the big dog in the in the country.
Speaker 5: Sunday. What do we do on Sunday? Oh, we went on a hike. We went on anice little hike Sunday. We also brushed over your Saturday running two miles.
Speaker 7: So I got it in my good to bad the ugly splitting around there. We'll bring it back to life. But yeah, hit an ice little family hike. What's the uh? What's one of those lakes? Starts with an R? Radnor Lake? Hit a hit a nice little two and a half mile hike around Radnor Lake, a family walk, nature walk, whatever you want to call it. But it was a good time. We had a very good weekend. Made pizza together last night. That's nice. You know, get the crust you're doing it all or trying to get rude or like put the cheese on. But then she sees to spread around the cheese, so she wants to thinks she wants to spread around cheese, only to get sauce all over her hands and wiping our body. Roostuff doing that. That's how you fucking do it. That's not how you do it. Step aside, watch dad. But great time, great weekend. Yeah, make the dough yourself. No, no, no, no, we buy the crust. We we buy, yeah, we buy the croud. I'm not as much of a Dozeman, you know what I mean?
Speaker 6: No, I get I get that.
Speaker 5: I absolutely Tailing is on this new kick where she's essentially a baker. Now she makes all of our bread. She makes like muffins every day, she makes bread. She's truly she's in that kitchen fucking working. She's getting after it. It's impressive.
Speaker 7: It is very like making a good batch of bread too, like I see though as the sour dough, like as far as.
Speaker 5: Made baguettes on Saturday.
Speaker 6: Yeah, so you get a.
Speaker 7: Good baker like that's your you're winning in the baking in the baking department. But yeah, we do structure everything around ball, so it's all you know, we feel good about it.
Speaker 6: Yeah, Mitchie, how was your weekend? Buddy? Would you were we have football back there? Look at them?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 5: Actually I got you my good bet, the ugly number name.
Speaker 4: I can't wait.
Speaker 7: Don't talk about the game, you talk about your personal weekend.
Speaker 10: Yeah, I mean Saturday, woke up like, well, knew I wanted to watch the Ohio stay Penn State games. So went over to my buddy's place, watched the game, and then me and my roommate just vegged out on the couch, ordered some pizza, order some food, and then actually the spot right down the road Roma Paaraground's Pizza. It was it was all right, right, we wanted to go, We wanted to go to midnight, but neither of us wanted to drive.
Speaker 6: But so y'all went out on Friday.
Speaker 10: Yeah, Friday night we went out, and that Saturday night we chilled and then Sunday just laid around and watch football a day.
Speaker 4: Perfect weekend.
Speaker 6: Yeah, it is a good weekend.
Speaker 5: Isn't an interesting thing about like not being single, not having kids?
Speaker 6: Yeah, it's a different world.
Speaker 5: It's a different world from the world because it is not like that there's so much more of like an organization and a structure. There's really no like seven twenty is the most I can sleep into And then my six year olds in my room, she wants to rip. Sometimes I get a little lazy up pullo something on the TV and I catch myself another thirty forty five minutes. Yeah, you know, but that's every day. Every moment is like, we're gonna keep going, We're gonna keep What are we doing next?
Speaker 6: What are we doing next? I want this? I want that. Yeah, it's an absolute fight out there sometimes.
Speaker 7: Constant, constant, uh painting of expectations.
Speaker 5: Yeah, let's let's hit let's talk about college football, talk about NFL the ugly. You want to do good bad the ugly. You want to talk about college football NFL.
Speaker 7: Uh, it doesn't matter to me. I have college football in the NFL and my good to bad the ugly same.
Speaker 5: So let's just go good, bad, the ugly, and well we'll touch on when we want to touch on as we go.
Speaker 6: All right, Uh, should we hit an ad first?
Speaker 4: Dude?
Speaker 5: Dude, Let's let's hit an AD because we know the people get mad about the ads, but let's try to make it fun.
Speaker 6: Try to make it fun for the people.
Speaker 7: Game Time app God to love the game Time, the exclusive ticketing partner of Barstool Sports and bus with You shouldn't have to worry when you're buying tickets to the next big event. Game Time is the fast and easy way to buy tickets for all sports and music and comedy and theater events near you. Uh, for any type of ad lib you think we should. I think we should fluff this up. People who are watching this ad read right now, like, maybe we get them a couple of tickets this weekend to their game of choice, but local, they have to be local. We're not like buying anything.
Speaker 6: Else Tennessee tickets.
Speaker 7: Whether it's no, yeah, but if somebody's in the comments section, we got to give a little wrinkle to it. But whoever wins, we buy them a couple of game time tickets.
Speaker 6: I love that. Let's do that right now. Let's do a giveaway.
Speaker 5: Okay for the game time app Let's talk about Nashville Tennessee Tennessee Titans. Right they're playing, They're playing the Falcons, and they're wearing their oiler uniforms. Yes, for the first time, this is a week for me. I'll get to me in a second.
Speaker 6: Say here, here we go, say, uh, the team the game you want to go to, say something nice about your team and put your Twitter handles so that way we know to a DMU and we will pick one, maybe two lucky winners out there.
Speaker 5: So this can be predators. This can be Nashville s this can be tything anything. Say some positive about your team, leave a comment in the YouTube. Say something nice about your team and get leave a uh, leave your Twitter handle. And the beautiful part is people who are sticking around for this ad read right now, they'll be the only ones that kind of know it. That's a good that's a good deal because with game Time, you know, last minute prices at a fair deal. There's no hidden fees or nothing like that.
Speaker 6: Dude.
Speaker 5: Uh, take the guestwork out of buying tickets with game Time. Download the game Time app, create an account and use code bust and that's b U S s i N for twenty dollars off your first purchase. Terms apply again, Create an account and redeem code busting b U S s i N for twenty dollars off. Now, if you stuck through that that ad read.
Speaker 6: Comment, leave the comment.
Speaker 4: Yep.
Speaker 5: If you just skipped you you just skipped a Yeah, you just you.
Speaker 6: Know you can't rewind. You can't rewind. You can't rewind. Can we take that off? Or you can't rewind?
Speaker 7: No, No, we're just saying you can't rewind. Scout, what is it scouts Scouts on her Let's get it the.
Speaker 6: Good, the bad, the ugly. You want to go first, one to go second?
Speaker 5: Uh, kick it off, Kick it off, spread some good, spread some cheers. So my good this week, obviously, my first good is gonna be Michigan covering minus twenty five and the over. For those of you who don't know, the over was forty seven and a half. Michigan scored, Michigan State scored zero points, and Michigan scored scored forty nine, which was my big bet winner this past weekend. I want to give a shout out to Dorothy Hoffner. She's a Chicago native. She just broke the world record for the world's oldest skydiver at one hundred and.
Speaker 6: Four years old. Wow. Wow Flans.
Speaker 5: The first thing she says, age is just a number. And this is where I'll pivot back to Michigan and Michigan State. Michigan State, the shadow uniforms did go hard. I hated giving them comments. It is a big rivalry and that's the school I.
Speaker 6: Despise the most.
Speaker 5: But their uniforms went super hard. We said this in the beginning of the show. Spootober Finality finale is in seven days. It's in seven days, and it's been a hell of a month for all of us celebrating Spootober. This is when you really put the pedal on the gas and get going. Lamar Jackson twenty one of twenty seven, three hundred and fifty seven yards and three tds, probably his best passing performance in all of his career. I didn't take time to look really into that, but that's pretty damn impressive. That's pretty damn impressive. Miles Garrett two sacks, stripsack fum before I believe a safety too, a field goal block in the first half. That's just the first half, gotta be. If we're talking about spooky, we're talking about haunted characters. He is probably the scariest player in the NFL right now, Yes, the way he's when you say anything, Player of the Month, Spootober player of the Month.
Speaker 6: I like that.
Speaker 5: But the only person that might rival him in Spootober Player of the Month is A. J. Brown five games over one hundred and twenty five yards, tying Calvin Johnson.
Speaker 7: That is big. I saw that stat. That is massive for the boys, which for me breaks my heart. Arthur wan Kenobi rip alright.
Speaker 6: P because the Titians.
Speaker 5: You saw what happened to their passing game the minute AJ left completely different down the drain and that's just absolute heartbreak hotel.
Speaker 6: But that is my good for the way.
Speaker 8: Yes, Jack, did you see the AJ Brown has more yards in the entire Titans or shooting core combined.
Speaker 6: I think he had the same thing last year this time too.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 6: Anyways, that's more of like a just a beaten man right now. Yeah, that's more of like.
Speaker 7: A reminder stack, because I do feel like that's every year, every week, like it's just poured on. We're just beat you know, you're just at that point, you're just trying to throw a salt on the wound for Tennessee fans.
Speaker 6: Yeah, because that's tough. That is hard. My good.
Speaker 7: I uh, just to piggyback with you, Lamar Jackson. Yes, three td' is also a rushing TV. The dude bowled out, He gets a lot of screwtiny. A lot of people say, you know, now, they're trying to say, oh, he's just a regular season QB. Let's wait to see him when a playoff game. YadA, YadA, YadA. The boy to bounce back after struggling a little bit the last two weeks against the Steelers and a little bit with the Titans bouncing back in a big way.
Speaker 6: I will losing because fuck the Hawkeyes.
Speaker 7: Uh, if we die, we Die shirts are on sale if you're Nebraska fan watching right now. If we die, we Die shirts are on sale in our store Barsol sports dot com. Okay our stored off Barsol Sports dot Com. Four slash bus with the Boys cany I pause you real quick. Sure Will did a phenomenal job of putting that together. On multiple cases, say Hey, which one do you like more? And he literally had three samples. He was going back and forth. He literally took the time to put He put his heart and sole onto that that shirt. So if you're a corn Husker, that's the shirt to get. Oh, they'll be all over. We got seventy going to Memorial this weekend. Hay Rides and corn Maze has head. I recapped my weekend a little bit. We had a great time on hay rides and going through a corn maze. Travis Kelcey dating Taylor Swift. When Taylor Swift is at the games with Travis kelce he's averaging one hundred and eight yards with her at games, forty six and a half without her at games.
Speaker 6: She's about to go on tour. They're about to have a bye week.
Speaker 7: I can't wait to see him go on tour and then talk about how she's probably gonna lose now because he's he's prioritizing something else now, Yeah, missing his gal. Eagles are dominating if they take care of the football, win in the trenches, time of possession, control the clock. I don't know if they can really be beat. They have the guys, they have the cats. They are a tough, tough up team. And if you tuned into Slips and Picks last week, the theme of my pitch to them winning that game. Time of possession, thirty six minutes to the Dolphins. Whatever the difference is, sixty minus thirty six, what is that twenty four time of possession, They're gonna win that game. And they won thirty one seventeen and they turned the ball over a couple times, zero penalties. I'm telling you, it's a tough pills wall. I had Washington kind of bouncing. You know, they're they're part of the fuck. They're they're part of the ugly, They're part of the shit.
Speaker 6: To get you beat. We'll talk about them in a minute.
Speaker 7: But the Eagles dominating performance against Miami this week are yesterday, over the weekend, Sunday night football. Titans on a bye week. I think that's a positive. The good Titans are on a bye week. They cannot lose Tyson is it?
Speaker 6: Is it? I don't want to. I don't want to butcher his name Badgin't Tyson Badgin?
Speaker 7: His first start as the quarterback for this Cargo Bear the Chicago Bears undrafted out of Shepherd, don't even I'm pretty sure that's made up.
Speaker 6: He set records too.
Speaker 7: Yeah, D two quarterback was told that, hey, D one is a different league, it's a different world, it's a different universe. But to go and get his first NFL win against uh not Washington, I don't know why they're flashing er. Yeah, the Raiders another team. I wore the Jersey four, but the Raiders. They beat the hell out of the Raiders. But he should be riding high like that is unreal. Making the team undrafted like again, coming out of Shepherd, like that's probably a made up school, you know what I mean? Yeah, A shout out to him and that's it. That rounds out.
Speaker 6: My good.
Speaker 5: The thing about that kid is I heard I was told he was like gonna be able to transfer to a Power five school his senior year and chose not to.
Speaker 6: That's how much he believed in his school. And that D two school that made up D two school.
Speaker 5: Was invited to the Combine and one of only two quarterbacks that wasn't drafted. Really, yes, that we're advited to the combine. Obviously there are a lot of quarterbacks that can't get drafted.
Speaker 7: Is his dad twenty eight time on Wrestler Champion.
Speaker 6: Oh he's got that.
Speaker 7: By the way, he can cut a promo. He put old, buddy, you saw that man. I don't want to butcher his clothes.
Speaker 2: But tom Pella sero, No, no, no, his dad's name.
Speaker 6: Oh his uh, his dad's name. Aw about the guy he wook?
Speaker 8: People call me Frankly, you can call me daddyh yeah, yeah, yeah yeah.
Speaker 7: This guy on the sideline, man, he and he talked about his best the best way to go about it, and then he's like, let it happen. His dad can cut a promo like that. Combination right there. I'm fired up to watch his I'm fired up to watch Tyson because who knows, who knows, he might bill to shake the tree a little bit out there. Chicago, they got a little belief, especially with the packers down. Uh, Minnesota's kind of down. I mean you can kind of yeah, you can kind of find something five and two. You can you can find some optimism. You can find some optimism in Chicago. But shout out Tyson and his old man. Like I saw that promo that chip was elite.
Speaker 6: Were you ever? I'm sure you were growing u from Missouri.
Speaker 5: But there were a handful of times that I would be at my buddy's house and he'd have like a barbecue and his uncles would be there, and then the uncles would have a couple of drinks be like, come over here, you're pretty big kid, and they try to arm wrestle you.
Speaker 6: Yeah, yeah, oh yeah. We would be doing arm wrestling too.
Speaker 7: You'd have that ten to fifteen minute recess at the pool when the you know, lifeguards, they blow the whistle, they kind of take a swim, they kind of take a little break, they switch chairs. But during that little during that little recess, like there'd be some arm wrestling teraments going on over bags of chips.
Speaker 6: Over bags of chips.
Speaker 5: I saw when I was a kid, when I was a young lad, I saw a video of some guy breaking his form when he was when they were arm wrestling, and that like really turned me away from wrestling or arm wrestling. And actually I saw some kid just kid his elbow in a video when I was a kid, and yes, that was wrestling. I was like, I'll never do either of those things. Like I look good at ar you got you got leverage, you got long arms. Yeah, well we'll never find out. We'll never find out. We'll get you in there against his dad, his dad. Yeah, let him just laugh at me. I'm trying my heartest. Start putting weight on. Dude, you gotta start putting weight on.
Speaker 6: What is uh? You want to rid the bad? Well? The boys in the back have any good? That has no good? Yeah, I was gonna say there's no good there.
Speaker 10: My one good from the weekend is just the Eagles uniforms. Those things were so nice. The way they did the field with the font and the end zone and then the old school bird logo in the middle of the field.
Speaker 4: I mean they murdered it. That was very cool.
Speaker 5: Now, Mitchell, I don't want to I want to make this bad for you, but you will. And I said, we were gonna put you in our good, bad, ugly, and you weren't in the good at all.
Speaker 4: I know what's coming.
Speaker 5: And also some of my bad that you were in. I gave you an opportunity to reference a good and he had. He had nothing to say about a Hollo State being Penn State. He said, my one good this weekend is the Eagles.
Speaker 4: Here we go.
Speaker 7: That's just something to think about. I did think you were gonna say, Ohio State, by the way, nice little photo. I saw your little slippers, I saw your letterman's jacket, I saw your hat. I saw you really trying to be the old buck eye.
Speaker 5: And and well, MITCHI on that note, I will start with my bad Mitch in a three point stance with his Ohio State stuff on.
Speaker 6: That is my first bat.
Speaker 5: Let's see, dude, the refs calling back that returned the Iowa head because they said he made.
Speaker 6: A fair catch. That is wild good for the corner.
Speaker 7: Because at the time I was more of a I was pissed that they lost because I wanted him to be a one loss team when we played him.
Speaker 6: At the end of the year. But that means we wouldn't have got into the Indy.
Speaker 7: So it is good, which is a crazy under.
Speaker 5: They could have even see even that score it was we're we're still safe. Yeah, that is just crazy. The Bills dropping two out of three. That's that's hard. That's that's a very difficult thing. I don't know what the Bills are doing with their chemistry on offense.
Speaker 6: That is tough.
Speaker 5: Payoff Willie's picks on bet the Bus after speaking ill of Louis Locks. That's just that's bad. Lines losing after a five five and one start. We talked about it on Slips and Picks. We talked on the Pro Football Show. They drank the kool aid of everyone saying that they were the best. All the mainstream media was sitting there the number one team in the NFC. Watch out for the Lions. They're coming to get you. And now of a sudden trap game, and.
Speaker 6: You did call it. You were saying that.
Speaker 7: You were kind of telling me when we got off the plane in Chicago and we were kind of walking to go do the show Man, this could be a game, like a team. You're just being told this, you're being told bad. This could be a game they potentially slip on. Did you end up picking the Ravens? Did you pick the Ravens on some pigs?
Speaker 5: I know I picked the Lions. My my slups and picks was abysmal. You saw, you saw the record going, that's stuff and I'll have to you have to face off like that battle on Wednesday. Let's see here. Uh, there's an article that came out that fans are split fifty to fifty on whether there should be a Red dev Redepation three or not.
Speaker 6: Really, fans are saying, we don't need it.
Speaker 5: The two timelines are great. Why why even take a chance at messing up that franchise? And I think that's I understand, and that's why it's not in the ugly I understand their their viewpoint. But what Rockstar Games is doing with with Jets, it was like.
Speaker 6: A swallow, like a little frog throat.
Speaker 5: Deal with GTA and in the storyline they did with Arthur Morgan and all that. I just I would be so heartbroken if they didn't come out with a third And my last one is gonna be Brittany Mahomes and Taylor Swift having a handshake this early. It's not the fact that they have a handshake is that the handshake wasn't really well thought out. Yeah, I'd like to see a little more of a variety. There's so many examples out there on Instagram for you to steal different gestures for handsack handshakes. They should really get to the drawing board, have a thing, take on it, and then come back in future weeks whenever Taylor Swift gets a break and have a better handshake.
Speaker 7: I I'm gonna move a little bit on the Brittany Mahomes. I'm gonna say, I like, I enjoyed watching that handshake because I feel like Taylor's trying to immerse herself in the in the in the circles, right, like she's kind of the new girl, but everybody knows it's Taylor's Swift obviously, But I like how she's playing the you know, she's trying to earn it. She's trying to get in there, bring her charisma and everything else. Brittany who you know, you'd be under rock if you're not aware that she's kind of built a brand or vibe.
Speaker 6: That's kind of distasteful.
Speaker 7: And so I like the move by Taylor Swift to be in that suite, try and come up with the handshaking, and you know, it can be awkward at first, It can feel a little awkward like you're using her strengths, Britney strengths, which is energy, having good energy, and you're matching that with yours, like trying to set up a handshake and everything else, because I think now Brittany Mahomes, there's an opportunity to kind of repaint her vibe a little bit being in that circle, whereas Taylor Swift is is spotlighting and bringing out the best of Brittany Mahomes. I saw Tommy's Tommy smokes, he had a tweet. Yeah, he's like, maybe she's not as bad as everybody says, And you know what they say, You're never as bad as they say. Ah, you're never as good. I kind of like that. You're kind of seeing a real authentic relationship coming in the light.
Speaker 4: Now.
Speaker 7: Obviously, everybody's gonna have their opinions on it because it's Taylor Swift, it's Brittany Mahomes and everything else. But you're seeing kind of like a you're seeing a friendship take place. You're seeing a friendship take place.
Speaker 5: And I'm kind of I'm bored now with uh, with the Taylor Swift, the Travis Kelsey like I think it's I think it's real.
Speaker 7: Will Compton, I think it's real. I think it is real, and I've enjoyed it. I enjoy watching it right now. It kind of brings a smile on my face because I am I'm observing a little hard. Maybe I'm observing now versus like, let's judge first reactor, let's judge first thing later. I'm starting to like be real intentional with my deserving and I think it's real.
Speaker 6: I I think it's real and fun watching it. I couldn't agree more.
Speaker 5: And that's why I said before it's in my bag because I don't dislike the fact that they have a handshake. I didn't like the handshake itself. I think there could be there's so much more room to grow.
Speaker 6: There, yeah, room to grow. What's that?
Speaker 4: This is probably like the first handshake before the game.
Speaker 5: You got it, you got it, but you gotta know. And and this is where Taylor Swift can lead the way. Say, honey, I know there's gonna be cameras on us the entire time as we're staying together. Let's really dial in this handshake and make sure it's real good, because it's gonna be special once we put it together, once.
Speaker 6: They put that thing together. Nice.
Speaker 5: Everything you just said about Brittany Mahomes, I agree, this is a it's it's crazy to use a friendship and try to manipulate it so people view you a different way.
Speaker 6: But there is a stigma or.
Speaker 5: Something along the lines with Brittany Mahomes and people extended with Patrick Mahomes that people are not the biggest fans of at certain times. I think Brittany has a big opportunity. And I also thought I was like, oh man, that's adorable. They got themselves a handshake. Were What I was critiquing was the quality of the handshake.
Speaker 10: I'm sure when you and Will first started your handshake, it wasn't as quick.
Speaker 6: It was smooth right out of the gate. Yeah, right out of the gate, Right out of the gate, because you know what it is.
Speaker 5: It's not about making a big, elaborate handshake that you have to remember. It's about, hey, I have a little handshake. That was it at first, and then we started to slowly add little pieces and now that's just muscle memory, baby.
Speaker 6: And as a matter of fact, you're not off.
Speaker 7: I would forget it damn near every time, and Taylor will bring me along because he understood the potential that was inside this kid. You understood the potential. Say, hey, we're gonna get this. Don't don't shy away. Don't get embarrassed just because we miss ash. My bad, dude, my bad. No, No, get back in the batter's box. Take a swing, Take a swing, keep swinging swing batters.
Speaker 6: Kept swinging it. But now it's in the eyes and now it's spot on.
Speaker 4: Man.
Speaker 5: Hey, sometimes you see the variety, you see we just see the handshakes. Sometimes we haven't seen each other in a while. You want to throw a hug in there too, Yeah, it's always a good, well embraced hug as well, So shout out honestly, let.
Speaker 6: Me go back up to the good. Maybe you want to put this one in for yourself as well. But Brittany Mahomes, yeah, I just yea good yea, yeah, yeah. Do you have any more bad? No? That was my bad? Do you how long's it been? Should we do another ad read?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 5: You know what, let's I know the people dislike it, but we're gonna have a little fun with it, dude. We're gonna talk about Georgia boots for a second. These these boots, dude, these boots are not only designed for you to work your ass off day in and day out, but it's also when party time happens, when you're grilling out your tailgating with the boys. That's when you slip these things on. You walk through the door and people are like, hey, you look a little different. It's something going on with you. And you're like, hey, brother, it's the boots, and they go, dude, it is the boots. Where'd you get those Georgia.
Speaker 7: Boot And not to mention, this is the SEC the best conference in the country, reight I know?
Speaker 6: But do they have the one team?
Speaker 7: Yesington, it's Georgia and that is because they are rocking Georgia boots, boots that you can wear from work to the bar.
Speaker 6: Blue collar comfort right out of the box. Boys. I'm talking big ten football on your feet all day long.
Speaker 7: Design with comfort in mind, featuring cushioned insoles and supportive technology for all day comfort that will fix that will fix your low back pain.
Speaker 5: There's an old reference saying beauty is pain. That's not the case when it comes to Georgia Boots. Dude, if you're sitting here in your one and your eyes are getting all big going yo, Will Taylor, that sounds like an amazing idea. Where can I get these things? I'm gonna help you out real quick, dude. Go to Georgia Boots dot com.
Speaker 6: You go ahead.
Speaker 5: And then use code busting b USSI in and you're gonna get twenty percent off.
Speaker 6: Georgia Boots are already extremely affordable footwear, but when you take twenty percent off, I don't know how they're making a dime.
Speaker 5: We're giving money so that way you can spend it on bet the bus, to slips and.
Speaker 6: Picks, and on our merch. Yeah, and on our merch. Go buy our merch.
Speaker 7: If we got we dice shirts are a Georgia boot, Georgia Boots dot Com do give away for that too, maybe in due time, In due time with Georgia Boots, maybe maybe one brand at a time this.
Speaker 6: Week.
Speaker 5: Yes, and that was a great idea because I wasn't talked about it all before the show.
Speaker 6: Yeah, yeah, idea bad believing the hype.
Speaker 7: He Alardy said that you called that with the Lions Penn State versus Ohio.
Speaker 5: Should put that I should have put that in bad game.
Speaker 7: It wasn't a twenty to twelve, Like this is an NFL style game. Teams play good ball. I'm talking Penn State ship the bed pissed down their legs. They have the guys, they have the talent.
Speaker 6: They put that quarterback in a bad spot all.
Speaker 7: Game long by making them performing third and long, third and seven, plus the entire game. Penn State has Singleton and Allen their two best players, arguably two of the best backs in the country, and they combined for a total of twenty touches.
Speaker 6: Number one.
Speaker 7: That is bad, but that's also that could be in the in the category of shit that gets you beat. I just say I like that was such a hyped game and an opportunity for Penn State. And looking at the review and the reaction from Penn State fans because I follow a few and seeing the reaction that like, well, we just we realized that we were going to be on eleven and two, ten and three, twelve and one type football team every year, Like We're not gonna be an elite team in the Big Ten. We're not going to beat the Ohio States and Michigans. Of the world because James Franklin and this staff just can't get it done. And we're either gonna have to understand if we're going.
Speaker 5: To settle for ten to three and eleven two every year, or if we're gonna, you know, look at shaking the tree a little bit. I think if you if you get rid of a coach it's winning ten eleven games a year, then it doesn't work out. Look at the way Nebraska that was a nine ten ball club. You remove Bopolini, we've had we've been shit ever since.
Speaker 7: But uh yeah, but I do think Penn State pissed down their leg when they were, in my opinion, in.
Speaker 6: The driver's seat going into the back half of the year.
Speaker 7: Now we can't have them winning and we can't have them beat Michigan because we need Michigan in a state. We need the game to be the game this year and we can't have any laughs as we need Penn State to continue to piss down their leg and go eleven and two going into bullseason.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I mean in Franklin too, making a couple of snarky remarks about easiness of schedule and all that. Brother, you have the big game right there, against Ohio State.
Speaker 6: You need to win that. Yeah, you need to win that.
Speaker 5: Because if you're you know, third and seven plus and you're throwing flats, you're gonna lose the game doing that. Like you don't there is speed on the field. Win Ohio State and forty four for Ohio State. I literally heard his name last year in the Penn State game when he had seventeen sacks and a forced fumble and a pick and all this all this this year.
Speaker 6: He does the same thing again.
Speaker 5: But other than that, when I watched the mission Ohio State game, I didn't see that in other games. I didn't see him show up in that way. He's got Penn State's number in a crazy way, right.
Speaker 7: Yeah, And it's like you see Ohio State the way they adapt to try and creatively get Marvin Harrison Junior the ball because everybody knows that's where they're going to try and go like he's a top five pick, he's a freak athlete.
Speaker 6: Like that's that's how.
Speaker 7: Penn State needs to be with their backfield, not just hey, let's try to run the ball. It's not working. Let's keep trying to run the ball. Something'll shake. Let's keep you on at the offensive lineman on the side on the sideline, like you just bush, create holes, get hands on him. Stop being scared that. You got to get creative to try and get your best players the ball, and Penn State just doesn't do that.
Speaker 5: And it's one of those things too. It's not like they're being that tricky with Marvin Harris. Harris Junior, a lot of his yards came from shallow crosses.
Speaker 6: Yeah, and it's like.
Speaker 5: Dude, if you're in man, what are you doing man on a shallow cross do you do?
Speaker 6: You do?
Speaker 5: You break it off? Like if this guy's running this way, you stay with him and I'll go with this guy. You just stay with your man. Are you talking about? From a defensive standpoint? One on one coverage?
Speaker 6: It just depends what you have working, Like if you have a rat player inside.
Speaker 7: Some teams just use the rat player to bang and the defender, the dB has to stay with the guy going all the way across and kind of jet stream behind him, or the rat player picks up the new crosser and then the dB whose guy goes underneath, he falls off to become the rat player. So I'm not necessarily sure how Oha State was doing it, or Penn State was doing it. But those are like a couple different ways in man coverage to kind of beat a bunch formations. Because if you know a team is really dominant, like the Titans are this way, they play a lot of man and man coverage or man and man blitzes on third down, and so teams will try and get him bunch formations or try and create clusters or weak side b that very blecks to iterate too, so that way you can rub rubb routes and everything else. That's why it's important that as a defender you are on the same page with everybody.
Speaker 6: They're playing man and man coverage.
Speaker 5: It's yeahs And that really goes to show that the coaching of that game lost in the game.
Speaker 7: Yeah absolutely, And speaking of uh, well, I'm not gonna stay coaching on this, but usc that they're in the category of bad like that is that team right there had us all fooled. They performed bad. I hated seeing Caleb Williams just acting like just pouting on the side. Get it, you've lost the Utah's had your number for three years. You're kind of out of the college wall playoff. But and everybody kind of talking right now. Should he sit the rest of the year? Should he not? I think that is a topic that can be discussed. Another bad green I think Green Bay is in a very tough situation. I hate that because I believe in the staff over there. I've played for a lot of those guys. But Green Bay losing to Denver, I just don't think that they're playing that well.
Speaker 6: Yeah, they by and by.
Speaker 7: It seems like Lafleur and Love They're kinda not on the same page of times.
Speaker 6: I don't know. I hope they gets figured out because obviously I'm biased.
Speaker 7: I'm a big fan of Lafleur, Joe, Barry Bisaccia, all those guys out there.
Speaker 6: Finally, Bills.
Speaker 7: Bills are one in three in one score games, and I think that they are really feeling uh aimless with their identity, especially on defense without Milano and Oliver Trey White towards Achilles dey Kwan Jones has been out like they don't have a whole lot of an identity. They start trying to force the ball to Stefon Diggs and Gape Davis like when they get in a pinch, and it's kind of like Josh Allen trying to make plays at the end versus when they're a machine, they're blowing teams out, but when they're in one score games, being one and three, they could struggle in the back half of the year, which I think will be will be surprising given that where they were in years past, So that that kind of rounds out my bad.
Speaker 5: When you were talking about the Packers, you said Lafleur in love, not at the chemistry or whatever.
Speaker 6: Do you think it's more love or it's more Lafleur, I don't know, because or or the play. I don't know.
Speaker 7: Do we feel like there's enough of a sample size outside of Aaron Rodgers too?
Speaker 5: You know you play for Lafleur. What your what's your opinion on Lafleur and his chematics and everything.
Speaker 6: He calls good games.
Speaker 5: He has a good I think he has a good feel for the game. His public speaking needs a little bit of work, but overall, like when you're in the game, I felt like he abandoned the run a little bit. And that's me like trying to reach back in my brain and not really having a lot of time to think about it. But he does a great job of putting his quarterback in positions of moving the pocket and giving him time and all that. So like he comes from that tree.
Speaker 6: Yeah, and he's even keeled throughout the game like he does.
Speaker 5: Sometimes he might get a little spreading, but it's like for the most part, it's pretty calm and collected. Yeah, keeps it dialed in. You can tell by his haircut. He keeps it tight. You get a haircut every single week. He looks great out there hammer cock. Yeah, man, you got to guaranteed big piece.
Speaker 6: Yeah, because I do.
Speaker 7: I think if they keep trending this way, you've got to look at making a move. And I don't know if it's on love or I don't know if it's on the staff, just because you have a quarterback that you draft in the first round and yeah, now you're with Yeah, he's had three years to kind of learn and everything else. If you feel like he's not the guy, then you got to try and make a push for getting a quarterback whin the first round or get somebody in that second third round area. But if it's a staff, it's like, you know, this is the first year without Aaron Rodgers. You know that there's gonna be some lulls. There's gonna be some growing bangs with your quarterback. So it's if they keep trending this way, you gotta look at one of those situations. Either the one is a big loss because you know you have this quarterback that Love has been you have a staff and a quarterback duke combination that's been together now.
Speaker 6: For a few years.
Speaker 7: You're hoping it works out or you see some improvement by the end of the year, But right now where it stands coming out of bye week, like losing a Denver like this is a defensive game, up seventy points.
Speaker 6: Yeah, and they were in a position to win that game too.
Speaker 5: They crossed the fifty, they're right on the edge of field field goal range and they're only down by two, and then they get a holding call puts them back behind the fifty and Love just couldn't kind of get it together where they could get that first down and they would have probably won the game if they're kicking made the kick. So I think I don't think you make a move with Love, especially the rest of the season. You feel it out, you keep it.
Speaker 6: Going and just really see at the end of the year.
Speaker 5: Yeah, at the end of I think at the end of the year you have to actually make a decision on Love because who's a free agent next year? Your boy me now quarterback? Who Kurky Kirk Cousins is? I think you put Kirk Cousins that offense. You crush Kirk Kirk oh in that in that in that yellow and green, in that green and yell. I think that's I think that that might be moved. But if Love is able to show the mental fortitude to go through bad games, a bye week and then a bad game so fo of really having a hard time after having a really strong start, had a big comeback versus the Saints, and then all this happens. If he can pull him stuff out of this and resurrect when he started in the beginning of the season, then you're like, Okay, we gotta get this guy another shot. Yeah, gotta give Hi another show. What uh, Let's get to the shittiest moments. Yeah, all right, let's get to the ship to get you beat? Should they gets your beat to get you beat? You guys, have any bad you want to talk about?
Speaker 2: So that's the obvious.
Speaker 6: Jack's down bad, Jacks down.
Speaker 2: Bad, second half tennessee ball bad.
Speaker 5: No Titans eld this week though. That's gonna make you feel good.
Speaker 8: But I literally saw guys tweeting with A. J. Brown going off on Sunday night and everything. They're like, somehow we still took an l on her bie week.
Speaker 5: That's right, my ugly Michigan State's discipline number fifty eight and then seventeen. Remember that McGregor kid that we were out at the bars with and he was like running around everywhere where at the Michigan the Michigan Kid, white kid tattoos. Now, he was never seventeen. He plays defensive end.
Speaker 6: He it was that weekend we.
Speaker 5: Were all there. We went Brown jug the Ricks, the Skeepspec, the Rix went from Skeeps to Rix. He like ran and I think, yeah, yeah.
Speaker 6: The wild wild man, wild boy. Yeah, but he's like kind of what you needed is that cycle path. Yeah, on the edge, he.
Speaker 5: There was a pick ended up being a pick six and fifty eight. He went to go block at the fifty like swiped him down and then as he was laying on a stomach, dove at the back of his head was immediately ejected.
Speaker 6: From the game.
Speaker 5: And you're like, holy shit, dude, that next drive, that Michigan had two personal fouls and then they end up scoring another touchdown. Michigan State had two personal fouls on defense, again like there's not a lot of discipline. My next one goes to Michigan State. What in your right mind makes you think it's all right to put Adolf Hitler on your jumbo tron?
Speaker 6: That is that is shit that gets you beat. That is just that is wild to me.
Speaker 5: Ugly Chet Savage is picking week seven in the NFLC You got if you are going to claim the things you claim on that show and have a week like that, you've got to take You got to sit there and take accountability and say how I was wrong this week and we'll.
Speaker 6: Be better this week. That's on me.
Speaker 5: This one is my biggest ugly of the week. And I just mentioned Adolf Hitler, So you know, it's pretty bad.
Speaker 4: Mitch giving me.
Speaker 5: Bad data for slips and picks because he's a money hungry cock.
Speaker 6: I told him, He told me, because it's over.
Speaker 5: It's over with black pants Eagles.
Speaker 7: He brought that up again. We were at the airport. He brought it up ahead. He brought it up again. What were we talking about?
Speaker 5: You were just talking about as we were talking about football, because slips and picks.
Speaker 6: Man, He's like, how about that? Stad Like, what a good stat dude.
Speaker 5: I was sitting there smiling, I go, I gotta tell you something, and my little face dropped because that was.
Speaker 4: Just for you. Just for the record, that is the only wrong stat I have ever get.
Speaker 6: Oh yeah, I was gonna say that was the only thing we were banking on.
Speaker 5: Yeah, but the accountablity and say sorry, I'm sorry, but it's a nice joke.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it was funny. Yeah, it's a good joke.
Speaker 5: You should have had him come on during the show and just boty me right there. I would have been in a blender.
Speaker 7: The only reason we didn't want to do that is we wanted to do more facial reaction, like when you're saying it, because I'm going that's so just use that and like let it be believed throughout the whole.
Speaker 6: Yeah, it was a great job. It was a great job.
Speaker 5: That But that's my ugly that's the ship that gets you beat. Uh dude, let's see. Oh my last one, my young is it the direct?
Speaker 6: No?
Speaker 5: No, no, no, sorry, I'll do my direct after this. But my youngest daughter's bedtime routine right now at the moment, she is. Last two nights have has it's been hell, it's been screams, it's been tank rooms, and it's on the it's on the it's on the parent. I gotta figure out a way to get to her and get eye to eye with her and figure it out.
Speaker 6: But my overly direct take, personally direct takes.
Speaker 5: We both do it. Yeah, we can do that. Go ahead, We'll give me here ugly all right, anything you want touch on my.
Speaker 7: I feel like we were kind of talking through them when they got brought up. Do you want to talk about the Mitch the stat they did bother me? How much did you pay him?
Speaker 6: I made him? I made it worth I made it worth this time.
Speaker 7: Mitch did a great job negotiat He said, you gotta make it worth my time, and I made it. I made it worth his time because I knew it was gonna be a one trip. Like ultimately, what was happening is you got to take advantage of your weaknesses and your weaknesses you weren't. I knew you were going to readjust the data and do your picks. So it's like, Okay, this is a moment where I'll be able to get you because you're on a panel with three people. Bet the bus is a team operation, Like that's where I'm leaning on Mitch for picks and everything like that, Like we're working together to deliver one pick. I'm not going against anybody else. So when we're on the panel and I know in my mind like he's just reading data, I'm gonna slip one in there to get you, take advantage of your weaknesses.
Speaker 4: So why are you so mad at me? Will? Why are you more mad at me than you are?
Speaker 5: Well, because we've seen throughout The Fall, that's kind of Will's m O right now. He's trying to find a way to get one up. Slips and picks is a competitive game between the three of us.
Speaker 6: I would expect that from Willie Gocko. I'd expect him to do that. You know, what do you mean to fall?
Speaker 7: The theme with the Fall when we bring baggage Team Michigan being being rough, like not being a good friend in a lot of ways.
Speaker 5: I mean about it up every week is there's examples every single week that I'm able to look at and say, this is why Will, this is why we gotta get better in our friendship.
Speaker 6: We don't want to be like the other guys. We don't want to be like the other guys that fight and scrap.
Speaker 10: We don't want that, I feel, And you gotta admit, hindsight, that's kind of funny.
Speaker 6: Yeah.
Speaker 7: To me, it's like, oh, that's just like a solid joke. I didn't know that we got we got baggage in ball with it. But you want me to go into my shit to get you beat? Yeah, Ridder's inZone fuffle. I mean that game was way too close for comfort, and the Falcons had it. I mean they did have it. They still won, but Ridder going into the end zone he had a walking kind of in zone play and looses the ball up and a defender hits it and does the whole touchback out of bounds. And this is at the end of the game. And then Tampa Bay turns the ball over moving down the field. It's like, who's trying to lose this game?
Speaker 6: Right here?
Speaker 7: Thankfully Falcons won, but Ridder, holy shit, bro take care of the football.
Speaker 6: Take care of the football. We need to figure out why b Jon Robinson wasn't playing in that game? Was that real? Just say, okay, all right, we can figure that out.
Speaker 5: You're a rookie at the Tommy you gotta play brother, is it Heineke time?
Speaker 6: I mean they won, they beat Tampa.
Speaker 4: Rider was trying to lose that game, I know.
Speaker 7: But again, young young Arthur saying Arthur's saying all the positive things right now, He's he's not really putting a whole lot of pressure on him, which is fine. That just tells you that, you know, they want to keep they want the optimism to happen for him. They're not They're not in the spot of wanting to give up on him, nor do they want him to believe that they're trying to give up on him. So I think, knowing that from the head man, from the head man that we respect here, you got to back that. You gotta back that. Do I think Heinike can make it shake out there, absolutely, because he's one of the boys. But for the messaging that Arthur's giving right now, we are we're back in that. I need Ritter, He'll he'll get going. If he believes that he's gonna get going and he's a smart ball player and everything else, then we got to believe in that optimism. Saying the Chiefs aren't making the playoffs. Look, I think I've given too much billboard material to where now I've realized that I can't beat the Chiefs by talking shit on him at the get go, out of the get go.
Speaker 6: I've got this. Yeah.
Speaker 7: Now I think I got to restructure, reposition myself as like, hey, I'm a fan of the things going on with Taylor Swift and Travis Kelsey, Like I can find myself pulling for them a little bit at.
Speaker 5: Home about Taylor Swift wasn't even real It's just warfare attacktic.
Speaker 6: No, no, no no.
Speaker 7: When I called myself doing that, I was like, Man, if I look at it, do I kind of want to root for him a little bit? Yeah, because I love what I'm seeing right here. And if I'm doing that, and if I look in the mirror and say I can't have you know both ways, I need to start. I need to take cannability for being like, yo, I've been messing up every year by.
Speaker 6: Coming out of the Chiefs.
Speaker 7: Now, do we know that Taylor Swift that they were going to go out and recruit the biggest name in the whole world and bring them.
Speaker 6: On their team to just to defeat me. No, we didn't know that was coming.
Speaker 7: But I think, you know, if I talk about the ship to get you beat, it takes like mine at the beginning of the year that ultimately gets me beat by the end of the year because the Chiefs ended up winning the Super Bowl and making the playoffs every time. So that's a ship that gets you beat. Hating on pumpkin flavors during the spooky season, who did that? We got somebody in house that does it, but I heard it from somebody else over the weekend too that I had to I had to kind of explain.
Speaker 6: And we did it too. At the airport.
Speaker 5: Oh buddy, Yeah, Buddy and his girlfriend wedding not necessarily fans of pumpkin flavors.
Speaker 6: Maybe the guy I don't know if he actually was.
Speaker 5: The guy was like trying to be alpha male mentality, possibly, and that's where I had to tell him, Hey.
Speaker 6: Your boy's not a flavored coffee guy. No.
Speaker 5: Actually, one of the big first fights Will and I had was when we went to OTP to do official Titans podcast. I went upstairs and there was only Hazel Nunt coffee and I grabbed it and literally was like, you can drink that shit.
Speaker 6: Yeah, Pussy's drink flavored coffee.
Speaker 7: Yeah, but to go off of the people hating on the pumpkins, pice the seasonal stuff. It was JP or you know, are well loved proof. Yeah he got he was in his hating element at the time, but he hates on the pumpkin flavored stuff. Like at the end of the day, it's not about whether you love it or hate it. He's like, Oh, that's why it's not all year round. It's not meant to be all year round. It's meant to drive it out. When you're in the spooky whoever the leaves are falling and you see those pumpkin flavored stuff is on signs promoting you just know that you are directly in the fall peak football, peak, spook season atmosphere. And so it drives me in saying that people hate on the pumpkin stuff because I'm not like the biggest pumpkin flavored like fan at all times either. But it's it's more of like it's a good vibe. It's a good vibe of optimism. Whenever you embrace the festive element, when are you ever really in a bad mood? The only time you can be taken out of it is when people like throwing like little hater comments. It's like, dog, just just just buy in and have fun, like just enjoy it.
Speaker 5: Yes, dude, yes, I've ever heard of my life.
Speaker 6: I didn't know what.
Speaker 5: I saw the arms up over there, I saw them smiling, so I just didn't.
Speaker 6: Faking it in, dude.
Speaker 5: I was just soaking in the soul work right there.
Speaker 6: Yeah, you know what you did.
Speaker 5: Just put my soul up to full, put my battery up to full. Overflow it you put the charge off the charger and it was a supercharger.
Speaker 6: Yeah. Yeah, let's don't.
Speaker 5: Let's go because if you don't like it, then don't even say it. If you have nothing nice to say, don't say it at all. Because we're trying to embrace holiday seasons.
Speaker 6: Not even just us.
Speaker 7: But it's just like you're going around and you're driving and somebody's in the car like, ya.
Speaker 6: This pumpkin shit's so gay? Don't you hate this? It's like what are we trying to stir up in.
Speaker 4: The car now?
Speaker 6: Why?
Speaker 7: Or hey, can we go? Can we go get? Like I want to get a pumpkin flavor? Lot, Like we're not going to wherever to get a pumpkin It's like, why because it's pumpkin. Yeah, man, embrace it. Go to the extra mile a little bit, jack, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 6: Oh yeah, yeah yeah.
Speaker 7: The last one going into our direct TV overly direct takes coming out of mine, Louis Locke Taylor's mouth is going to be presented by direct TV. If Direct TV the overly direct take by direct TV moving into our direct takes overlead direct takes. DirecTV is the ultimate destination for for pro football. It's where fans can get their football fix this season due.
Speaker 5: If you're watching it on TV, you're streaming due direct TV has you covered. There's a lot of there's a lot of smoke. There's a lot of smoking mirrors out there. We can go, oh, use this stream that, get this app, get that app. For the price and the product, You're not gonna find a better place than Direct TV. And that's why they're staple is to say stop compromising, start watching football. Just all you gotta do is call one hundred direct TV. And that's like, dude, a one hund number. You absolutely kidding me right now? What are we gonna do about that?
Speaker 6: What, dude?
Speaker 5: The customer service and Direct TV is unmatched. You're gonna get where you need to go in a absolute hurry, dude, and you got to work. I don't, and you don't have to climb up on roofs. There's no satellite involved. Just get direct TV.
Speaker 7: Stop compromising, start watching football called one eight hundred direct TV now and get direct TV. Let's move into the overly direct take, Taylor, what do you have?
Speaker 5: My overly direct take is the Buffalo Bills are not going to the playoffs.
Speaker 6: Oh shit, I think.
Speaker 5: They're in shambles injuries, they have a chemistry issue.
Speaker 6: I think.
Speaker 5: First off, I love Josh directed right, Josh Allen's directed right at Josh.
Speaker 6: This rejected right, this is directed right at the boy you're.
Speaker 5: Checking milk, milk and all that saying all that bad ball security. We talked about the show, and I know by me saying this, I'm picking a fight with Bill's Maffi and I hate that. But the proof is in the pudding. Right now, you drop two of three. It's just you guys just aren't showing you're a playoff team right now. You're and that is and I hope I changed my mind, but right now, as it stands, I don't believe you guys are gonna make the playoffs this year.
Speaker 7: Charger staff needs to be fired. That's a hot, spicy take care what that is. That's coast to coast. Yeah, okay, that's coast to coast number one there in the AC West. We need the Raiders to get some life, but we need the Chiefs apparently according to you.
Speaker 6: Now, what do you?
Speaker 7: Raiders are in a bad spot too. You lose a game like that to uh to the Bears. Holy shit, we are in a bit of a shamble. But the Chargers, listen, a you're an offense driven team with a defensive minded head coach of zero pass rush on Kansas City. You don't pay Joey Bosa, you know he doesn't get all that money. Not yeah, Khalil Max Sackson one yet not put pressure on Patrick Mahomes. You're you're getting paid in the division to sack Patrick Mahomes, not Garoppolo, not Russell Wilson.
Speaker 6: You get after Mahomes's ass, and they don't do that. They are the highest paid defense cap wise in the league.
Speaker 7: Good talent scattered across the board on offense, and it's like, if you're gonna be an offensive driven team. You're gonna have to look like the Chiefs. You're gonna have to win games. You can't be in these close games. And you might be able to blame Herbert whatever, doesn't matter. Defensive minded head coach. They are shit on defense. They are overpaid on defense, and I think that they're gonna have to make moves at the end of the year because this team are two and four, They're not making the playoffs, and I think you're gonna have to ask yourself, is this the critter is just the formula we're gonna have moving forward. I can't believe the Raiders are three and four right now. But we got life. We got we got life, We got life in Vegas. The Chargers, I don't think have up honestly. I they have a solid team, but they're not. They just they can't win games. They don't They don't make any moves defensively, and it blows my mind because they got Cats Samuel Junior, the safety, who's the stud safety, Derwin James James, Eric Kendricks like they Phil Khalil mac Joey Bosa. They got a lot of talent, man, and they just can't put it together.
Speaker 4: You see Jackson, They see Jackson.
Speaker 5: Who's a stud stud was Broncos before?
Speaker 4: Now I think he was at the Patriots before.
Speaker 5: What am I thinking about that was that you're for sure right, but there's somebody.
Speaker 6: Else who you think what's going on?
Speaker 5: Was that compas Jackson that was a dB for the Broncos. I thought I thought he went to the Chargers as well. Yeah, that's right, Cream Jackson. Yeah, that's that's my OVERLEA direct tech man. A couple of toughies right there. Tough ones, A couple of tough ones. Uh, that is crazy. You just asked for people to lose their job that have family going for I'm going for heads. This is listen. Listen, listen. That's where I have to if you're we're in the business of football. We're in the business of the product on the field. Separate the outside noise. Separate the outside noise. Now you make me feel bad. But if I'm talking about just the product of football, to see big time business, big time pressure, big time expectations, take emotion.
Speaker 6: Out of it, take emotion out of it. Are they doing the job? Yes or no?
Speaker 5: If the answers no, it's time to move on. Boom that easy.
Speaker 7: Yes, dude, I think they can get better. We have enough of a sample size to see that. Hey, this is the same old, same old every year.
Speaker 5: Doing four and it really I mean losing the way you did the Jags in the playoffs last or two.
Speaker 7: Yeah, I mean this is a team coming into this season. I mean we went to the training camp, we went to for the training camp tour. This is a team this season. It's like bias for my Raiders aside, like this is a team on paper with it seems like they have all the pieces they need to be a successful team to challenge the Chiefs for that division.
Speaker 6: And they're just they're they're they just don't do it. Man, those are pretty direct takes.
Speaker 7: Yeah, yeah, you know. I want to make it spicy. I want to make it spicy for the viewers. I mean, if you guys disagree with me, leave in the chat. But I do think people be on there. Thank god, somebody said it.
Speaker 6: Like I'm the only one saying it.
Speaker 7: I think all the Charger fans, I think they are kind of screaming that stuff right now. By the way, great look at us one spootober merch take it off. Go to the other spootober merch that's in our store. It is the very last week. It's Tuesday listening. You'll get it by Halloween. Get it now or don't get it at all.
Speaker 6: Oh we're gonna discontinue it. Yeah, yeah, we're taking it off, taking all of the shelves. I gotta bee go ahead. We can. We can.
Speaker 7: Once you get back from taking a little pp we can get back to our twisted question, brought to us by the one, the only twisted Tea.
Speaker 6: The twisted Kings and Queens. Listen up.
Speaker 7: This question is brought to us by Twisted Tea, the smoothest hard iced tea out there, Perfect for pool parties, perfect for twisted questions, perfect for game days, tailgates, whatever the occasion. Twisted Tea is where it's at.
Speaker 6: Listen.
Speaker 7: I got a fun little Super Bowl idea, which I won't say it on air right now. I gotta tell Taylor, I gotta tell the boys. I think I got something to brun in the old noggin. Grab a refreshing twist the tea today. Mitchie teas up for our twisted question. For the twisted Kings and queens out there.
Speaker 4: All right, our twisted question. This week.
Speaker 10: This one we we've sort of done something along the same lines as it, but this one has a little twist to it.
Speaker 4: For the twisted question.
Speaker 10: All right, Mitch, would you rather have the ability to time travel but never be able to return to your original time? Or have the ability to read read minds but never be able to turn it off?
Speaker 4: Hearing everybody's thoughts.
Speaker 6: Yo, that is a hard question. I think that's way easier. Really, what time travel but never get to go back to the same time?
Speaker 5: Well, time travel you can go back no click, Yeah, I been click with the remote. You can press for wind too.
Speaker 6: This is yeah. But you can't go back to the present moment. You can't without the rewind button working. Yeah yeah, yeah, yeah, Well I can't go back in time.
Speaker 10: You would never be able to be back in this current moment right now?
Speaker 5: Can Is it controlling time?
Speaker 6: What do you mean?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 6: Like, if I want to pause time, can I pass time?
Speaker 5: No?
Speaker 4: You're creating all these stipulations.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I think I don't know my answer.
Speaker 7: You can time travel, but you can't go back to this specific moment.
Speaker 4: You can go to the past, you can go to the future.
Speaker 7: Do you only get to go once? Is my only question because think about it this way. Maybe I can't go to the past.
Speaker 4: You can go to the past, You're just never allowed to be in this moment.
Speaker 6: Let's say eliminate let's say eliminate past.
Speaker 4: Okay, so you can or if you go to.
Speaker 6: The past, you can only go to the past one time.
Speaker 4: You got to relive it.
Speaker 7: Yeah, because because think about this way, if you can do past in future, you can go to the future and then revert back to the past, just avoiding this moment. So it's like I can get back in my truck and get out, go and walk in and say, oh, what's up, guys, good morning. So you're still kind of reliving the moment. So let's just eliminate the past. Would you rather time travel for the future? Go anywhere you can't go back to this moment.
Speaker 6: Or.
Speaker 10: Be able to read minds but never have the ability to turn it off what everybody's thinking all the time.
Speaker 6: But unlimited time travel, I'd probably go.
Speaker 5: I think the easy answer is unlimited time travel. I think if you were sitting there in a group in an elevator, walking day to day on an airplane, going to bed, waking up, moving around, getting a coffee, getting your pumpkin spice lattes, whatever you're grabbing. To hear everyone's thoughts all the time, How are you gonna have time to think your own thoughts. It's gonna be like you're gonna go insane. You will actually go insane with that.
Speaker 6: Gotta block out the noise. I'm taking. I'm taking.
Speaker 7: I'm taking boys that you hear everybody saw It's like you can like, it's not like I'm sitting here in all your guys thoughts and voices are at the volume of like everything else.
Speaker 6: You know what I mean.
Speaker 10: But he's not listen to them when someone you're hearing, there's their thoughts.
Speaker 6: What women want?
Speaker 4: That movie?
Speaker 6: What women want?
Speaker 4: Yeah, that's what men want.
Speaker 6: No, it's what women want. Mel Gibson.
Speaker 4: I'm thinking of the one with the newer one.
Speaker 6: Gotcha.
Speaker 7: I'm gonna take the reading minds. I think I'm taking the reading minds.
Speaker 5: You said you can't turn it off.
Speaker 7: I know that's gonna suck that. I'm like, I don't think there's a win win in any of this. Like, that's gonna suck. But to not like if to time to time travel forward and not come back to the present moment. I don't see myself ever using it.
Speaker 5: I would never want I would never want to go forward if I can't come back. I agree, I probably wouldn't use it very much at all unless it was a a crazy circumstance.
Speaker 6: Tragedy.
Speaker 4: You have it, you have to use it.
Speaker 6: That's why I have the time travel every single name you can't well I thing number one. You said you would time travel.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I would if I had to pick one of those skills, I would time travel for the sake of having a clear mind.
Speaker 10: But your But what I'm saying is like, you can't just say yeah, I'll choose the time travel one, but never use it like you.
Speaker 5: I probably I probably would use it because based on the stipulations Will said, where you can relive the moment. If I get to argue with my wife and I will think back, I'm like, man, I really wasn't the wrong there. I could probably go back in time and figure it all out and then just relive up to that point and not make the mistake again. That's why you can't go back the day to day thing.
Speaker 4: You can't go back, You can only go forward, right Will did?
Speaker 5: Will not just say you have to you have to. I could go just go back on my truck and hey, what's up boys, how we doing?
Speaker 7: As I was working through the saying, we need to eliminate the past, because if you can time travel around and just not go back to this moment, you can just avoid this moment by going back to my truck and coming in.
Speaker 6: That's why you can't go back. You either time travel forward.
Speaker 5: The question is a little harder than I thought.
Speaker 6: Time travel forward. You can't relive this moment.
Speaker 7: So say you're in the middle of an argument, you can jump forward to the positive, but you can't go back to them.
Speaker 6: Yeah.
Speaker 5: But I also I wouldn't know the results or how we got to the results of that problem. Yeah, Now, because it ends up, it truly ends up like a click where you just kind of become a zombie and you.
Speaker 7: Just on autopilot. That's what I'm saying, that's all. I'm taking the voices. I'm taking the voices, I'm taking the people's thoughts. That's gonna suck, but I'm taking that over. Yeah, because it's like, if you can't go back to a moment, you're gonna to me. I would make an emotional reaction to jump forward not knowing the consequences of what I just did, all because I'm pissed off in a moment. Whereas if I'm reading people's thoughts, I have to ultimately focus on myself and handling the chaos, which that's where I put my eggs.
Speaker 6: I expect I would put you in a bad mood all of the time.
Speaker 7: Just depends how you are, Like you have to work on yourself so much that it doesn't You got to be able to block out the noise.
Speaker 6: That's that's me in my opinion.
Speaker 4: This into like a self self grown.
Speaker 6: We have Tony Robbins over here.
Speaker 7: Yeah, I think that that's what you're gonna have to do if you're listening to people's opinions of you all the time, because not that you gotta choose the time travel and I don't want a time travel.
Speaker 5: Can you differentiate You don't know this answer, but I'm gonna ask you. Can you differentiate when someone's talking to you or when someone's thinking thoughts?
Speaker 7: Yeah, ultimately, Like if it's like if I'm talking to you, unless I'm trying to intentionally listen to what they're saying or thinking, It's not like I'm gonna hear what their thoughts are.
Speaker 10: That's what I was saying, Like if you like people are talking all the time, but you're just not choosing to listen to it, like you hear what they're they're like, you can hear them, but you don't have to like, let's say, like understanding and comprehend it.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I think you can run into a lot of issues of like let's say, Charles, like, look at this motherfucker, get off your phone, will so I could help with the baby. And you'd be like, what the fuck you just say? So I didn't say anything because you didn't know she was because you're looking at your phone and she's just thinking something and you hear that. That's gonna run a lot of issues. It's gonna run issues. But that's why this self work is so important. You hear that is you said something like, I see the issues you can run into.
Speaker 7: But again, I think it allows me to be It allows like all the noise around me, they're affecting me, or I get to just understand the chaos is happening, and I have to just completely own that I had this decision.
Speaker 6: So it puts all the accountability.
Speaker 7: It means I had to take accountability or I'm going to be imprisoned by everybody else's ruining my life.
Speaker 6: That's why I'm taking that. That's why I'm taking that.
Speaker 5: I would probably I'm gonna stick with time travel for clear mind and anything that's like just not like all the flights we fly every single week.
Speaker 6: I can let just get on the planet, poop, I'm back, I'm there.
Speaker 7: Yeah, think about all the conversations we miss on those flights, knowing.
Speaker 5: With the flights back from places when we're exhausted, for sure we're back.
Speaker 6: Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah. I think it's a difficult question.
Speaker 5: The issue is I was looking at as as a positive as first, but really this is more of like a negative thing.
Speaker 6: It's a negative question.
Speaker 7: I think if what you're saying too is like as long as you just understand that you're using it in spurts like hungover on a flight back, stuff like that, Like you understand the power and control that you have, and you've got to be in control of.
Speaker 6: That power, right.
Speaker 7: I think both of them are very much like, you know, how are you going to handle itself?
Speaker 6: Like your own self?
Speaker 5: Yeah, when you when you phrase it like that, I just think it'd be so difficult to block out voices in your head. Oh that's literally schizophrenia. Yeah, like people go crazy fifty one to fifty. Yeah, I'm with you, and so I'm with you. If you're a schizophrenic and they're listening to will content, that's something I believe.
Speaker 7: I believe that I'll be able to fucking get it going. Maybe that's ego, maybe that's arrogance, but I'm just I just I get it. I understand that part of it. It just allows you because you can't leave the moment, nobody's coming to save you.
Speaker 6: Like, you got to figure that out. You got to figure out that power.
Speaker 7: And whereas if you're emotional with the with the time travel, like you can easily get out of whatever chuations depending on how bad it is in that moment. Yeah, but whereas in the other one, you can't. There's no getting around it. It's like, you know, remove yourself from the situation.
Speaker 5: Think about the way you're talking about reading minds and the way you're talking about time travel. One you're saying, I have to work on myself, be better, block out the noise, blah blah blah, and then you revert to time travel, the negative being I can't react emotionally and just jump ahead instead of working through things. It'd be much easier to not just jump ahead and still do the same work as if there were voices in your head.
Speaker 6: Right then it would be to block out millions of voices at all times.
Speaker 7: Bear Yeah, I guess the only thing I have to that is you don't know what you don't know, Like you don't know who your blind spots are. So when you are jumping forward you don't know anything. You feel like you've rationally formulated the entire decision and be like, oh, okay, I'm.
Speaker 6: Gonna jump here, jump forward here. What would you guys do?
Speaker 4: I think I'm with you will taking the mind reading.
Speaker 2: I'm audi time traveling. I don't.
Speaker 8: Yeah, if you listen to everyone talk about you all day wanting to go crazy too, you're just gonna be resemful for the rest of your life. It might help you out in some cases, but more than it's gonna suck.
Speaker 6: Game shows a lot of positives.
Speaker 5: There's positives, but if you're like you get noise, right, you getting nore noise so much, but eventually if you hear it every single day, like Let's say I'm in a bad place and I'm like, for whatever reason in my head taking it out on you.
Speaker 6: You're gonna feel some.
Speaker 5: Type of way about me knowing that I don't know that, knowing that I don't know that you know that you can read my mind. So now you're like holding some sort of like resistance towards me. Well at this moment, are you just not gonna tell me that you're able to like read minds. I guess like you could tell me that. It's like, I mean, if you if you have the ability to read minds, people need to keep it in the back pocket for a minute, find out where people really stand, and then you can tell the people that deserve to know.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 6: I guess right, Yeah, I'm not gonna be like, hey, boys, I can read minds.
Speaker 7: But you're saying like if I project on you and I I don't know and you don't know that I know, and it's like, how are you handling blah blah blah. It's like, I mean, we can everybody projects stuff all the time. We're doing it in the batter' doing the show right now. You're listening to me talk right now. But as I'm talking in the back of Jack's head. He's going, fucking Tennessee balls. I can't believe the balls lost. The balls fucking lost. Help we not beat Alabama that first half? And that is being talked about over and over. So how are you going to be present to me talking right now? When you got what I'm you got to dial it in on know who you're talking to? Yeah, because you're thinking.
Speaker 6: You're head out mother, You're gonna figure out schizophrenia. My man, this is a hypothetical question. I know I can say why. I can legit in my head.
Speaker 5: I see how it could drive you crazy, Like this is driving you crazy right now. I was trying to make the best decision, and I truly immerse myself in the twisted question because I want to make the best decision.
Speaker 7: There is no best decision. It's whatever you make it. It's like, ultimately, no matter what, it's whatever you make it.
Speaker 6: I get it.
Speaker 5: Well, optimism, yes, I get what you're saying.
Speaker 6: Disagree on the word. I am mad.
Speaker 5: I'm just like you just keep using the optimism part for the mine reading.
Speaker 7: Dan.
Speaker 5: I'm like, you could easily do that with the time travel thing and have it be more beneficial of your life without as many bumps in the road.
Speaker 6: I trust me. I understand that to me.
Speaker 7: And I was like, no way, like me, I'm not trying to get you on board with the mine reading.
Speaker 6: And I'm like, Okay, he chose this thing. That's all good.
Speaker 7: But you're like you're thinking like, no, bro, you're not choosing the best decision.
Speaker 6: And I'm like, that's not it does it doesn't matter. I understand.
Speaker 5: And there's nothing else I can say right now to make it seem like I'm not falling apart. So I'm gonna move I'm gonna move on.
Speaker 6: Okay, I gotta just more. Guess what we can make you.
Speaker 5: You might be sweating a little bit right now, a little bit, but you're probably not because you're wearing trophy game that's brought to us by Duke Cannon, a collaboration by Busting with the Boys and Duke Cannon to find a sin that best represents the big game, the game, the trophy games, the rivalry games that we all talk about.
Speaker 7: Tennessee, Alabama, Alabama, Auburn, Michigan, Nebraska, Michigan, Ohio State. This scent embodies everything there is to love about a good rivalry game that high thick, high viscosity body wash formulated with noticeably higher viscosity.
Speaker 6: Do not ask questions about what viscosity is.
Speaker 7: Just know that the viscosity in Duke Cannon is superior than any of the bullshit, any of the pussy stuff that you're wearing. You put it effectively on your body and it will not spew down the shower.
Speaker 4: Draam.
Speaker 6: You'll wear this scent all day long.
Speaker 7: And the biggest brick of soap three times bigger than the little boy that you're using, triple milk for superior quality, and it's made. It's made gentlemen with natural oils. Find the new Duke cannonsent at Duke Cannon dot com, slash Trophy game and now available. You're hearing this right available at your closest Walmart.
Speaker 6: That was the best adie ever. I was excited. I was excited. I do that.
Speaker 7: I rocked the Duke Cannon every day, I rock the deodor and I like to. I rocked the big gest brick of soap. So it does fire me up. When it's a pro that I know I can get behind.
Speaker 6: I love that dude. That fires me up. It does smell fantastic, and the.
Speaker 5: Little you always you never bring up the little, the biggest brick of soap beause people don't usually use bricks of soap. But you just put it in that little coosier or whatever that thing is that SuDS you up real nice. And that is where the loof of that's a that's the world.
Speaker 4: I was looking for a.
Speaker 7: Loofah, like a loof of cakes or something, yeah, the best, because I would think to myself, I gotta just take it out every time. But then I learned somebody I forget who was, maybe you, maybe somebody else, like, hey, you know it's a loofah, right, Like it can get what and you can scrub.
Speaker 6: You don't have to take it out of the case. You're a genius.
Speaker 5: And you when you when you get in the shower. It's like a little bit of a competition. Like I wonder how fast you get this big aus brick of soap to a regular sized business.
Speaker 6: I'm thinking, this thing's too big.
Speaker 7: I'm having to like grab the I'm having to like push my thumb up so I can get a little so I can get a little revere a leverage and squeeze it up.
Speaker 6: And out and then once I learned that, you know, this ship is a loof keep it in there, Yeah, keep it in there.
Speaker 7: Should we get to uh, c J. Stroud, do we have any more fun topics to talk about?
Speaker 5: That's in the shout out?
Speaker 7: Is in our goods Our pet peeves are in our ship to get you beat are bad the fucking pet peeve.
Speaker 6: Don't be a pumpkins don't be a pumpkin like. Don't be a vibe hater. Don't be a negative pater guy. Yeah, don't be a festive hater.
Speaker 7: The positive is I think, Hey, rides and whatever we were saying in are good.
Speaker 6: But CJ.
Speaker 7: Stroud, big time quarterback, best rookie quarterback out right now, no question.
Speaker 6: Excited to talk to him. He's gonna understand the assignment.
Speaker 7: We have tear talk coming with him, best Halloween candy to get us in the to get us in the vibe again backstretch. We're trying to get the home plate here with with spook tober, tear talk, Halloween candy. We're gonna ask himbout the shittiest moment. Probably I know in my brain I'm gonna ask Hi about shittiest moments a rookie year. So far, that'll be the dudewife's question. And other than that, we'll feel we'll feel it out along the way. I think he's got a good personality. I'm excited to talk to him.
Speaker 5: And I actually forgot to mention this. I think I believe I have breaking news that will come out in the next couple of weeks.
Speaker 6: Oh, next couple of days. Excuse me?
Speaker 5: Oh well, Levis will start the Tennessee Titans, no Atlanta Falcons.
Speaker 6: I'm telling you.
Speaker 7: Will Levis breaking news, busting with the boys. Need the clip right now, busting with the boys, breaking this Taylorowan, Taylor Rappaport, Willie Levis is starting against the Atlanta Falcons.
Speaker 6: That's big. That's big if it's true, big, if true, if true. I think you said breaking news is gonna.
Speaker 5: Come out in breaking news, I will be breaking news. But my sources are not the most reliable. They're reliable, but not to a point where I'm like, this is fan just yes, I'm just letting you know that Will Levis will probably start this week against the Atlanta Falcons in the Houston oiler uniforms.
Speaker 6: So think about that. What about that? As we're getting to see J. Stroud. Let's kick it off, c J Stroud, CJ.
Speaker 4: What's up man?
Speaker 6: What's up?
Speaker 5: Bro? Doing?
Speaker 6: Good man? How are you?
Speaker 4: I'm good man, blessed?
Speaker 6: I love that? Are we are?
Speaker 5: We rolling?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 5: There's three people in this buy, so let's give around of a plus.
Speaker 6: CJ.
Speaker 5: Sdrug best quarterback of the house state history, already proven best quarterback of all time. Brother, Listen, getting drafted by the Houston Texans. I know you're sitting there and the PR guys are sitting right behind the computer right now trying to tell you what to say and not to say. When you get drafted by Houston, people were saying the franchise, like, franchise might be dead, a lot of issues. You've come in and have truly played incredible. Yes, really, what was what was the vibe when you got drafts where people like Houston or were they like fired up for you?
Speaker 4: I know my inner circle like and including me, I was excited.
Speaker 9: I've always loved challenges and loved new things to work on and to be better at.
Speaker 4: And I haven't been anywhere where.
Speaker 9: We've been bad, so it was kind of new, uh, and just being honest with myself, the situation I saw. I knew there's a lot of work was gonna be how to be made so and I was inducting from that. And so me and my family, we were really excited, man, because not only was it a new opportunity to flip something around, but Houston is a great city.
Speaker 4: And I didn't want to live in the middle of nowhere anymore.
Speaker 9: So, which columbs isn't, but I didn't want to live in the Midwest no more.
Speaker 4: So it was good to be into a city that was kind of.
Speaker 9: What they were proud of being who they were, and I was ready for them to rep detections at that point.
Speaker 4: So that's what my goal was.
Speaker 9: And I feel like I'm compting that a little bit. We got a lot more to go in the tank.
Speaker 7: So, dude, you really have You've had a You've had an incredible year thus far as a rookie. And I just use the word surprising in like an impressed way, like it's been very impressive to see you play and how everything is unfolded for you when you got drafted to Houston. I know you haven't played anywhere else in the NFL, but what do you feel like the organization and the staff and the culture has kind of done to transition you into the NFL. Because you hear you hear it every year when rookie quarterbacks they play right away, they struggle, they do this, it's almost like doing them a disservice to play them right away. What do you feel like that organization and staff has done to help you transition so well to the to the NFL.
Speaker 9: I really believe that they had a plan for me when I got in here, not only just myself, but just like the scheme that we run. Bobby Slugroc has done a great job. He coming from the forty nine ers with Kyle Shanahan, so we run the West Coast offense, and he.
Speaker 4: Did a great job of putting pieces together.
Speaker 9: That kind of fit my playing style on top of the offensive scheme. And then coach did really well along with our receiver coach Ben and Draw Johnson, our quarterback coach or coach Jake morland O, Lion coach coach Strawson, We've all kind of bought into this new scheme. Uh So that was kind of testament to what he's done over with Kyle and Kyle Hinahan with the Niners and brought it here and kind of did his own twist to it, which has been great. But man, I really believe that, Man, you don't. I don't believe that you kind of lose talent once you become.
Speaker 4: To the league.
Speaker 9: I think either you work hard or you're just in the You're you either don't work hard, or you just go onto a bad situation. So I really don't think it's in between. So for me, no matter what the situation was, it was never gonna be on me. I was just gonna work really hard to make sure that this thing went the right way.
Speaker 5: When you think leadership, when you think about the quarterback position as an automatic leader, you're basically guaranteed us see on your chest. And you're walking into coming from a college locker room where everyone's hanging out the boys. You guys are all kind of going out on the weekends doing your thing. Now you're in the NFL, where you know, nine ten year vets are married, they got multiple kids and stuff like that. How did you approach the process of becoming a leader in that locker room.
Speaker 9: Yeah, for me, I wanted to let it be known when I first got drafted, like, I don't want anything to be given to me on earn everything and for me coming from a place like a house state like, that's how it was there and that's why I feel like I was able to grip that locker room and to fall in love with me and understanding that I was a natural born leader, not just somebody who was just a quarterback. So I was kind of like the same thought process here with was gonna come here and try to not just win guys over, but make them trust me, not on the field but off So just spending time with guys, building core relationships and not just the small conversations on just man, how how this doing, and not really caring and not talking about every again, but really just having the conversation with guys and just being myself. I think that I've done a decent job along well with Will. Will is also captain. But something that we could admit to is, man, we weren't giving it. We earned that and we brought a new swagen and new type of mindsetting and to this culture. And I think Demico also has that and that's why he gave us that see on our chest to represent the Texans like we do.
Speaker 7: So you come from Ohio State, you come from a conference that's the toughest, most competitive conference in the country. You play against some of the best defenses you'll ever see, like the ones in Nebraska.
Speaker 6: Is the NFL.
Speaker 7: That is the NFL as big as as big of a jump as you thought it'd be, or is it a little easy years then you thought it'd be.
Speaker 9: I would say it's like in between. I wouldn't say it's easy nor like super hard. I feel like football is football, And of course the players get better, the windows are smaller, throwers are you got to be more efficient, a lot more accurate. But I mean, I feel like that's the that's the fun part of the game. Like that's what I enjoy. That's what I love, just the grind of like how detailed you got to be to execute your job every play and just go want to know play And I think sometimes as a young player, you can try to do so much on one player really just you you think that you're superman when you come out of college. But for me, I knew that man, I had to grow and I to learn, and I knew that if I put into work, not only would I be good, but I would hopefully be great and leave my guys to victory and leave my guys to be better. And then that's kind of like the mindset I've had was just want to know each play and not trying to put too much on my plate. Control the control, and I don't know, it's easy to say, it's harder to do, but I really try hard to just get on my routine and make sure that I was simplifying everything so I can just play fast on Sundays. And of course, my team around me has done a great job. I have a great marketing team, a great agent, a great manager assistant. I have a great team around me that kind of filter out a lot of stuff so I can just focus on ball, which is a super good thing for me, and a blessing they will.
Speaker 6: I bet I can read this ad read faster, and you can choke that bottle of water.
Speaker 4: Bet.
Speaker 5: Bust with the Boys is brought to you by body armor. From sports drinks to sports water. Sport armor keeps us hydrated all day long, whether you're talking, watching, or even playing sports. Body armor is your go to choice. Real hydration, real ingredients, packed the electrolyzed vitamins, and nothing artifactual. Body armor has great tasting flavors like strawberry banana and blue raspberry. The best athletes in the world hydrated body Armour like Ronald Akuna, Junior, Christop McCaffrey, will Confident Tyro Lawan, Alex Morgan, and the latest athlete to join the team, Joe Burrow. Listen, we talked about it. You got to get the strawberry Baniana. That is the one to get. That is my personal favorite. Available in stores nationwide. Head over to Body Armor Store and Amazon to get yours today.
Speaker 6: Back to C. J.
Speaker 5: Stroud, when you came from college, you you came from a system that you look to the sideline and you see a cool you know, hardboard, and you look at a couple of pictures and then you know what the play is. What was the process like for you to learn the verbiage and bring it into a huddle and be able to be confident and spew it and not only spew it but know it as well. Was that a difficult thing?
Speaker 9: Yeah?
Speaker 4: It was.
Speaker 9: It was tough, man, because everything, like you said, in college is all.
Speaker 4: Signals, So uh it was.
Speaker 9: It was even harder learning those signals on my first out to college.
Speaker 4: And then when you get to lead.
Speaker 9: You got to throw out it away and get used to that handset and the ear piece that send your your helmet, which is isn't always most clear thing ever, So you kind of just got to get you to like the I would say the accent in there, like it sounds like gibberish sometimes, So you got to really know your plays so you can piece it together.
Speaker 4: And really, you want to tell a story right you're in there.
Speaker 9: You don't want to just ram through the play and make it seem like it could sound like something else. You want to like tell a story and give it really detailed so guys know exactly what's going on. So that was a really big jump coming from that. And of course in the Big Ten there was a lot of defenses that were like NFL styles, so that kind of helped me as well, kind of going back to your question from the last question, so it was kind of a little bit of both though.
Speaker 4: I was learning the new.
Speaker 9: Idea of listening to in the headset to going out there and then looking at the defense from a huddle and not like being out there the whole time and be able to see as you're getting to play.
Speaker 5: Can I just say something before you asking this question, go ahead. I want to give a shout out to you PR team. They have done a phenomenal job of Hey, this is what you say, this is what you don't say. You seem like you you're doing a great job of being a pro in this moment and kind of trying to decipher that what the show is all about. And you kind of just coming and think, hey, answer it. Don't give him too much, too much BULLETI material or anything like that.
Speaker 7: Him like, you know, maybe maybe he maybe he needs more credit.
Speaker 5: Yeah, but he plays plays with too much swack, plays with too much he you know, and he can tell he's meticulous. He's trying to make sure that he doesn't say anything wrong right now. And I love that. That's the thing you should do.
Speaker 7: I think what I love hearing is when he talks about doing the you know, because I've played on defense, like I'm you know, whether or not wearing the green dot and telling a story, Like as he's talking about the plays, delivering the plays, and like you kind of got to tell a story. It's like when he's sitting there, he's on a knee, talking to his huddle and like giving the energy throughout the play on like we're kind of in this situation some guys, you know, whether you're sticking up your arm here, you're like, you're kind of telling a story. What I want to go back to is you talk about this one and O mentality and you're like, it's easier said than done. Do you have any you know, process or something you lean on, or something you've picked up and learned that you really try and lean into during this, because you're right, it is really hard to go want to know every play, it's hard to forget about a failure you might have had just to play before. Is there anything there or you feel like you've just kind of cultivated this naturally.
Speaker 4: I would say a little bit of both.
Speaker 9: I would be lying if I said I've always been kind of cool, calm, like let stuff go, like just being young and amateur. Like probably even before college and going into college, I was very, very like fiery and I didn't take no bs like I.
Speaker 4: Just was was. That's just who I was, and I still am that way.
Speaker 9: But I know how to kind of put that to the side when it's not necessary, which is important, especially as a quarterback. Everybody's looking at you when stuff hits the fans. So for me, I mean, I always lean on my faith and I try to pray through things and just have like some breathing exercises that I do. But when those things, I mean, those things usually work. But I also kind of just understand man, like thinking about the last play, like what benefit does that do me? What what is that going to help in the long run in the future, So you might as well just throw it away and go to the next play, because I'm king of like man man after the game rewatching a bad clip ten times, like Man, I should have did that, I should did this.
Speaker 4: I mean, when you're moving out the speed.
Speaker 9: Of light, Man, And you know how y'all both played in the league for a long time. At a high level, you're moving so fast sometimes your body and your mind just does things. So you gotta play with your instincts at the same time and give yourself a little bit of credit even when you do make a mistake, because I think as players, we can be our biggest critic, and that's a good thing. But sometime you got to build yourself up, just like you break yourself down when you know you have to keep yourself accountable. So I try to do both, but more so anything, I try to make sure that I have a playing face that I'm saving, even keel about the whole game, because I know that just how your next player could have been, your last play could have been bad, it could have been good too, so you got to let that go as well.
Speaker 4: So it's a little bit of both.
Speaker 6: That's man, that's that's that's really well said.
Speaker 7: It was there there was there a moment, not I know that's like a combination of moments, right, but was there a time where you were losing your cool and maybe you had a conversation kind of made you rethink about it? In zoom out You're like, oh, yeah, I kind of see this. Was it observing somebody like because you said, like I wasn't always like this, like sometimes I wouldn't let shit go. But like, was there was there a loss that you had, like at a game in college or was there a sequence of plays to kind of make you rethink that?
Speaker 4: Yeah, it was all the way back in college. Man.
Speaker 9: I actually was just in Columbus this past weekend and I was talking to my running back coach, Tony Alford, and at the time, like you know, you see your buddies on the other side of the country who stayed home, or like you see some guys that you felt better than playing well and like the time I was a plan as a freshman and like being myself, Like man, I like, like I know I wasn't a player for Justin, but like I feel like, man, we were up about a lot, like I should have got in and stuff like that, and I was like, man, I'm ready to go home, like I'm tired of Columbus. I want to I want to leave, like I want to do this, I want to do that. You know, you're just talking. I remember I sat down for like three hours with my running back coach after practice in the freezing code, and we were just talking, man, just about everything. And so like I go back to that moment and I was kind of like a really big moment for me to just a mature as a man. And he was just being honest with me that whole time, and he really was just saying, man, comparison is a thief for joy. My dad used to always tell me that as a kid, like comparing yourself to somebody on social media, especially in the social media day and age where everybody's posting their wings and victories and a lot of his fate. Like back then, when my dad was telling me, he wasn't so alarming to me because I was just a kid at the time. But when my coach said that, it made me think about when my dad used to tell me, and man, you compare yourself to others. Man, you don't really get to love your life. I love what you're going through, and you have to go through some type of struggle to be great, I mean anything. So that was a moment where like, man, it was like all made since and then I started getting a lot more mature, a lot more.
Speaker 4: I started calming down more.
Speaker 6: That's amazing.
Speaker 5: That is incredible. You talk about your relationship with your running back coach in high school. Have you been able to find a similar type of relationship in the NFL with one of your coaches now that you're able to lean on from an emotional standpoint when things don't go well, when you have a three and out or you make a bad pass or something like that. Is there any time or any coach on that staff that you're like, hey, I just give me a second kind of vent and talk a little bit.
Speaker 9: Yeah, I mean our quarterback coach Rod Johnson. He's always right there. He's somebody that I've known since high school. I mean, he was my leader of loving coach when I was in high school. I was like sixteen, so for it to come full circle is kind of crazy.
Speaker 4: So he's always right there.
Speaker 9: I got Davis and case Keenum, They're always right there to talk about a play or to tell me, man, like you could you can do anything right there, like you got to just get rid of it whatever, like bad or good. They always try to get be honest with me, which I really appreciate and for me even bigger like off the field, I have a lot of support because sometimes man, you know, y'all played this game at a high level. So you know when you get home, sometimes you don't want to talk about ball.
Speaker 4: You want to talk about anything else.
Speaker 9: And so I have a good friend of mine who helps me just talk about certain things that I need to get off my chest and things like that.
Speaker 4: So that's some.
Speaker 9: Advice for you guys out there who are coming into this league man for next year, or if you haven't done that yet, just have somebody that you convent to because this.
Speaker 4: World will tell you how bad you are.
Speaker 9: And you'll start listening and if you don't, if you don't have something to kind of get out of that way. So for me, I mean those are being some big pieces for me to be successful.
Speaker 5: You brought up a home before you do, before you do that segment. You brought up being back in Columbus this past weekend obviously a big win against the Nickney Lions. What is uh, what's your expectation going into the third week of November this year? What's your you know what? What's your expectation for Ohio State this year?
Speaker 9: A big expectations, man, just like every year. Man for us, it's natty or nothing. Man, I know you being a team up North guy. You have your own opinion today and I respect I respect it.
Speaker 4: And yeah, I can't talk too much.
Speaker 9: I didn't beat y'all, so high respect for those guys over there. I don't like y'all, but it's respect. And I think that team over there. Talking to the DC Mike who's with the Ravens now my first time actually talking to him and since we played him in twenty twenty one, and he had a lot of respect for me.
Speaker 4: Seeing a JOBU I got to see.
Speaker 9: Hutchinson, and it's all respect after you after you're done playing in that game, because we know how hard that game is if you've played in there. So it's not from respect For me. I'm still a little bitter, a little bitter from it, just being honest. But uh, this year, I hope we get you guys and we get to go to the big championship and win a Natty Man. So that's to go for us every year. But that's the big game every year. So I'm excited to see what happens this year.
Speaker 6: CJ.
Speaker 7: We got a segment presented by Dude Wives. It's the It's there we go. Dry butttholes are a thing of the past. It's all over with Dude Wives cleaning up at the end of your ship. What has been your shittiest moment of your rookie year so far?
Speaker 4: Mm, that's a that's a great that's a great, great question for me.
Speaker 9: I've had a couple, you know, you always get a couple, but I would say maybe my preseason game against the Patriots. That first my first drive, it was like third and twenty six and like me, being as hungry and aggressive eye, I'm like, man, I'm gonna get the first down and my got meals from the Patriots shout out to him, great, great player. They were in like this one one plug look or really one lurk whether the guy was robbing my eyes and he was guarding our tight end and our tight end block. So he freed up and I didn't notice, and he jumped right in front of it and picked it off. So that was a good learning point for me. It's just thirty twenty six. Sometimes you got to lick your wounds to take the check down. So that was good learning for me. So that was probably one of the worst moments I had. I'm trying to think of a funny one that I've had, Like off the field, did you.
Speaker 7: Get any rookie hazing anything with veteran Not that it's like a shitty I'm pissed off moment, but like, yeah, like you got got by one of the boys.
Speaker 4: I've gotten fined a lot for like for being on TV. I don't know, like.
Speaker 9: On TV, get fine, yeah, workies on TV? I guess as a no no. So I got fined this weekend from being on Game Day. I get fine after every win that we get for being on on with the reporter after the game, pulling them in on certain things. So it's kind of funny to me, but a lot of money right now.
Speaker 7: If you if you show up on TV TV, what is what's that fine?
Speaker 5: It's like.
Speaker 4: It's a band, it's a thousand.
Speaker 7: Oh my god, they see nothing but dollar.
Speaker 5: Anny mainstream media show. Watching this show right now, Stop putting CJ. Stroud on the on the TV. Save my man some money.
Speaker 6: Yeah, he can come to our podcast, our pod.
Speaker 5: Let's talk about let's talk the spirit in the holiday of Spooktober. If you don't know what Spootober it is, it's funny a word for October, which is Halloween.
Speaker 6: Dude.
Speaker 5: The fall has hit, the leaves are falling, the weather is breaking into beautiful time, especially in Houston where it's a little swampy down there.
Speaker 6: Wet's talk.
Speaker 5: Let's take it back to when you're a little kid. We're gonna do a thing, a segment called Tier Talk, and it is going to be your top three favorite Halloween candies. We like to start from the bottom three and go up to one, and once you finish, everybody on the bus will give a one word answer describing how we feel about your picks.
Speaker 6: Are you ready for that?
Speaker 4: You want?
Speaker 6: You want us to go first?
Speaker 9: Uh?
Speaker 4: First off, you want to go first?
Speaker 6: Go ahead, okay.
Speaker 5: My Tier three is going to go to when you're hungry, you're a little you're a little aggressive, you're a little bit angry. And what do you pop in there? You pop into Snickers I think as Snickers, and especially the fun size. For whatever reason, it's a nice little snack. You just pop it in your mouth real quick. It's a it's a fun, delicious treat everybody can enjoy. My Tier two is gonna go to uh uh, sour Skittles, preferably the little tiny bag. And I know the quantity of them is only like six or seven. However, I think if you have a bunch of those little sour Skittles, you start doing the big a little quick. If you want to say policy, you're more than welcome to again on that. I think you have that. And then all of a sudden it turns into a sweet little treat as well, and down the gullet it goes. And my Tier one, not sure why, it might be the branding they've done since the nineties two thousands, they've done an amazing job of it is gonna go to uh, the Rese's pieces. I'm not a chocolate guy. I'm more of a gummy guy than I am a chocolate guy. But the Res's always did a f nominal job of taking the bite out, making a spooky commercial and really making you feel like the Reese's Peanut butter Cup is the staple the franchise player of Halloween. I'm sorry Reese's Peanut butter Cup, not Reese's PC. Reese's Peanut butter Cup. Thank you for that.
Speaker 6: Okay, that is a big clarification change. Yeah, that's a big change. CJ.
Speaker 5: Do you want to give one word to describe how you feel about my picks?
Speaker 4: I would say solid. That's solid.
Speaker 6: It's a keyword in this bus. Good. Oh good, I'll go with good. Mitch. What's your word? Um, veteran, I have been doing a long time, thirty two years old, Willie.
Speaker 5: Let's see what you got?
Speaker 7: My Tier three and I don't think they get enough love. I think it's uh could potentially been an unpopular opinion, but I want to give them their flowers because I enjoy a nice handful of candy corn. I'm a candy corn guy. I love the candy corn. I love the shapes. I love the colors, like, give me the candy corn. I see that face, EJ. That's okay, my tier too. Peanut eminem's. I love peanut eminems. And when you get them in that little fun sized back against like another, it's like another fistful no pause, peanut ms. My Tier one is in the Reus, the Reese's family. But it's a fast break, dude, getting fast breaks. They are the fucking best. That's my top Halloween candy of all time. It's the fast Break And that concludes my tier talk CJ, yuck average Okay, Mitch almost it's the candy corns.
Speaker 6: Are you guys?
Speaker 10: The candy corn the fast breaking fast Break might be the best candy of all time.
Speaker 7: That is yeah, fast break is well, yeah, you gotta get you one, brother, Okay, all right, whenever you're ready, brother.
Speaker 9: Okay, I'm just clarification. I'm not a big candy guy, Like I don't like candy. I really, I was a born kid.
Speaker 4: I guess. Uh.
Speaker 7: But if you're a protein bar guy, I hope he just names all protein bars.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 9: If I had to pick, I'm gonna go jolly Ranchers, Blue Raspberry and great those are my top two water. Number two, I'm gonna go Starburst. Pink is my favorite, pink and red. You can't go wrong with good starbursts. And then I was an angry kid. I was just kidding, but uh, I'm gonna.
Speaker 4: Go with Snickers to be my number.
Speaker 5: One hyphenated not hyphenated rainbow.
Speaker 3: I'll say, okay, Mitch, Okay, yeah, sure, taking a your own guy.
Speaker 5: And is one of our season Ohio State guy as well.
Speaker 6: All right, Mitch, yeah, all right, Mitch.
Speaker 5: Hey, c J Strad the best quarterback in the hot state history? Do you have a question you do you have a question for CJ?
Speaker 7: I know you are an Ohio State fan, but you got something fired up for him.
Speaker 10: I guess a question I would have for you, it would be stepping back to Ohio State days. What was it like being in that wide receiver room with Gary Wilson Olive and Jake budd Well, Marvin Harrison like all those guys.
Speaker 9: Nah, of course, of man, it was a blessing bro like. Not only did did they helped me a lot? I feel like I helped him and we were kind of like ying and yang.
Speaker 4: Like we just worked together really well.
Speaker 9: I had a natural connection in chemistry right when I stepped on campus with him, and I definitely appreciate like the grind that they taught me to put in to be great in his game, especially Marv, Like Marv Man, he's the opinion to me, just a workaholic.
Speaker 4: Uh. And then Garrett, like.
Speaker 9: He's just naturally just super great at everything in basketball, baseball, table ten is like you name it is good at it.
Speaker 4: Yeah, you get him a ball, he's gonna he'snna make it happen.
Speaker 9: And Chris he's silk man, silky smooth, smooth the other side of the pillow. And he's just that type of swag that you just like you feel comfort around because you know he gonna make a play. And then Jackson, Uh, he's just a dog like he's somebody who just loves football and he does. I've never seen him get guard one on one like and get locked up ever in my life. Like, I don't think I've ever seen him not make a play uh in a game and excited to see what he does in Seattle. So man, I missed him boys, and it was a blessing to be in such a talented room. At the time, man, we were just young kids figuring it out and and now we're all in the league now, so it's it's pretty cool. And Marvin's Marvel's next. So excited to see the future for everybody.
Speaker 6: I don't know how many questions you have left to have two questions. Yeah, I'm so man.
Speaker 5: Yeah, Marvin Harrison Jr. Let's say you guys don't make the playoffs. Would you want if if Marvin Harrison Jr. Is available when your team picks next year, is that the number one guy you'd like on your team out of everybody in the draft.
Speaker 4: I'm playing GM.
Speaker 9: Uh yeah, man, of course I gotta say my guy Marvu And I wouldn't just even if he was in my teammate. You turn on the film, you hear the word of mouth of everybody on how hard he works, what type of guy is, And I know for him, like everybody always talks about his family and like his pops, and he gets it from that. If I be honest, I would say his dad set the foundation and he let him go, and Marvin loves this game for himself and for me, that kind of that kind of opens the eyes like Man, this dude's gonna be great because you hear like stories from guys from great players, kids they want to be great because they want to be better than their dad or whatever.
Speaker 4: The kids may be.
Speaker 9: Marvin to be great because he wants to be great. So, man, if I had to pick, I'll definitely pick Marvin for sure. He's a top three pick. In my opinion, he should be the first God drafted. But that's not for me to decide.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I love that. My last question is going to be about an AFC South Divisional opponent. It's going to be about the Tennessee Titans. This week they're wearing the throwback Oiler uniforms. Where is your stance on who should be able to wear the Oilers' uniforms?
Speaker 9: I would say it would have to be us. I mean, I mean, we're we're Houston, so I don't really know too much about the rivalry or too much about like the color situation.
Speaker 4: I know that.
Speaker 9: We were they were here and then moved to Tennessee and then Mischief Ganieri picked up the team, So I would say, just like whoever started in that home city, and I think those colors are dope. Like baby Los my favorite color. So if you're listening to mister, let's go back to baby blue. But nah, man, I would say to us, but uh man today man their colors like, let's play ball.
Speaker 5: I love that, and let'st I have one hundred percent disagree with you, but we can get into that at a different.
Speaker 6: Time because we'd have them on the bus in the off We'll have him the bus in the offseason. Dude, we are I'm fired up for you. I really am.
Speaker 5: I know I went to Michigan and all that, and I have these dumb jokes about Ohio State quarterbacks being bus. You are really playing at a level that all of Houston, Texas, all Houston Texans can be happy about and be proud about, know that their franchise is on the right on the right path.
Speaker 6: Man, happy for you.
Speaker 7: Yeah, I appreciate that a lot. Man, Thank you, CJ. Thanks for coming on man, like legit, I'm a fan. I'm a fan of yours. I'm gonna be room for you the rest of the year. And I think the story that you gave when you were a freshman in college and you had a three hour conversation with your running backs coach and where your mental was I think can relate to any good freshman player that is struggling with wrapping their mind around, patience and waiting on their moment. And I think that is incredible. And I am I'm a fan of yours, so I'm excited.
Speaker 9: To appreciate that man a fan of y'alls, man being a fan of y'alls for a long time.
Speaker 4: So I appreciate you all a lot.
Speaker 6: You'll be on here in the off season.
Speaker 9: Bro, I can't wait. Yeah, I can't wait. All right, I'll be blessed.
Speaker 6: Have a good one. He's what a guy? What a guy? Stunt?
Speaker 5: We still got a round out the rest of this podcast. Let's talk about some news.
Speaker 6: Hey, c J.
Speaker 7: Stroud, that's a that's your guy. Yeah, I wanted to switch my word to soft because you're walking around with Jolly Rancher's number one, the blue, the blue one. You're not picking watermelon, and then you're walking around with the what. No, watermelon is the best Jolly Rancher. Yes it is.
Speaker 4: It's blue raspberry and it's cherry.
Speaker 6: No, it's watermelon.
Speaker 4: And you probably like the green apple ones too.
Speaker 6: Green apple.
Speaker 7: No, not really, because I'm not a big sour, not a big sour guy unless I'm throwing like a warhead in my mouth or something, I'm trying to get a little spicy during the afternoon.
Speaker 6: But CJ.
Speaker 7: Stroud, I'm a fan. I'm a fan of his. I really like he's like he's I don't know, I feel like he's like wise like he's ahead of Yeah, but he's ahead of his time and he's in a he's in a great spot and everything he says, and you can just tell by the way he by the way he basically the whole storytelling thing. Like to me, you just know he's very intentional with the way he tries to mentally go about each and every day.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I agree, Yeah, I do.
Speaker 5: I think I think, uh, he kind of pisses me off that the Texans are going to be good for a long time with him.
Speaker 4: You know.
Speaker 7: Yeah, Like I'm sitting there like I'll be room for you all year, and I'm just thinking like, man, yeah, these dudes, the the AFC South, you got justin Lawrence c J. Stroud, all right, I always say that Trevor, Lauren Ever, Laurence c J. Stroud, Uh, Anthony Richardson, and.
Speaker 5: Maybe Will Levy, Willy Levy Willy Levy more news. We got two things we gotta talk about because I just got hacked on Twitter. But uh, Pete famill, I obviously didn't pull us from Twitter because I can't. I don't have access to my Twitter right now. But Michigan's staff are Connor Stallion's bought tickets to more than thirty games at eleven bag ten schools over the past three years. Also, video evidence of signeline taping is expected to be sent to the NCAA this week cop by stadium surveillance this year. Could you imagine if Michigan is as good as they are and they're held out of the playoffs this year, I'll fucking.
Speaker 4: You think that's a possibility? You think that would be their No.
Speaker 6: Here, here's what I'll understand. Explain in the nutshell what you just read.
Speaker 5: So what I just read is is that somebody on the staff of the University of Michigan bought thirty tickets over the past three years, and total thirty tickets over the past three years.
Speaker 6: I can read it again for you if you want. Yeah, I didn't know if he's like bringing our team, maybe that by me all good.
Speaker 5: Bought more than thirty games wait, bought tickets to more than thirty games at eleven Bay ten schools over.
Speaker 6: The past three years. Here's what I don't understand. Why is this it's an issue? How it's been illegal since like the early nineties.
Speaker 5: Yeah, but like that's we're scouting your scouting opponents, Like does that has the SECY not been doing everything wrong for thirty years and all of a sudden, Michigan If this is true, which I don't think.
Speaker 6: It is, is he taking video footage?
Speaker 5: Is that apparently there's video surveillance coming out about them essentially taping games.
Speaker 6: If they're taping, I mean, yeah, that's illegal because.
Speaker 5: Look, if it is that possible, could like could Michigan be taken out of the playoffs?
Speaker 6: Could they be? I guess that happens on.
Speaker 11: What the process is looking like, right, like the ramifications and stuff are for that, because if that would be like extremely like harsh if they were to do that now.
Speaker 7: Yeah, maybe if anything, they make the playoffs and then they're like, Okay, we're taking it, Like if you guys won the Natty this year, heart, we're taking.
Speaker 4: Away to the National just take away a couple of wins, but they need.
Speaker 5: Yeah, but you need the wins to get in the playoffs. This this this thing needs to be figured out at the end of the year, after the seasons or because if they let's say they let's just say hypothetically they were doing this, if they were doing this and then they got caught doing this, they're no longer going to do this now. So you still have to play Penn State, you still to play a house state. You still have to play the Big Ten championship game and then hopefully winning all those games. You have to play two games to win the national championship. If you win the national championship and they're like, all right, you guys cheated or taking your national championship away, there's no way you can say that. Michigan. It's like Reggie Bush getting his heid's been taken away. Like yeah, he got paid, he got money, he got a house, but he still won it.
Speaker 7: But he spent like he over thirty games to eleven Big Ten teams. Like you don't think even if they didn't, like, okay, they're not going to do it again, like they have the day they have the video they have like the video stuff on teams that you're going to play this year like the Penn State's like number one, because I was talking through on polm tick like how would they do some or how would that happen? And the way simple, how simple is how simply defensive signals are used communicating out to the to the field. Like once you identify what the signals are, like, you're gonna know what coverage you're facing every time. That's the whole check with me game. On the sideline, you check with them if you got something going on. That guy who was buying tickets, they probably did their own study and prep. Figure out the guy in the press box, he's looking at the exact guy. Here's who they change it up with every now and then. Here's the color hat, here's the color shirt. Here's the guy who's wearing the wristband, and he's the one doing the signals. Find that once they get a beat on that, then they know all that check with me stuff, what coverage they're facing every time there that they're approaching the field.
Speaker 6: Well run game to check too.
Speaker 5: I still got to win the game. I understand. It's an advantage that essentially, according to you, has been illegal since the nineties, right, Yeah.
Speaker 7: I heard that the other day, Like The reason it's such a big deal is that was something that was It's not like illegal. They're talking about how it's not illegal in the NFL world, but it's illegal in college football and it's been that way since like nineteen ninety four.
Speaker 6: Maybe I'm kind of talking on.
Speaker 5: My Yeah, I mean, that's I hope, I hope that's not real.
Speaker 7: I probably forty five to seven. You know, I've been saying I was. I was surprised after that ass opening link.
Speaker 6: But now I.
Speaker 5: Sleep better at night knowing that, you know, some things could have been things could have been different. There could be guy would be fucking wrecked because this is one of those things like if we're talking about hypothetical snowball events. I keep saying the word hypothetical, but that is the world we're living in right now. If this is a big deal, Horball is gonna be like, I don't need this, I'm gonna go to the NFL. When literally a week ago, two weeks ago, before this news even started to happen, they're talking about making Horrball the highest paid guy and the big ten possibly all of college football. And he's there to stay, which would which fires me up because the guys put the put the product on the field. Yeah, and what it's gonna do with recruiting, what it's gonna do. Our guy's gonna dip. It's just gonna be like we were bad for so long. I don't think I'm just now getting used to them being good.
Speaker 7: I need to think the momentum wouldn't hurt, Like I think the only thing that hurts the recruiting part is if if Harrball does lea because it could become a really big deal.
Speaker 5: Yeah, Sharon Moore would be the saving grace there. That is the guy you hire. The guy knows what he's doing, is the see he's the offensive line coach. He is the dude that is, he's that dude. But that being said, he doesn't have the name Jim Harball does. So that takes a dent and recruiting early, and then it's all about developing players after that, which they've shown they can do.
Speaker 6: So that is a fucking a heartbreaker.
Speaker 5: If that's the case, I don't think I'm I'm believing in Michigan until truly. It's like so obvious I have no choice but to accept it.
Speaker 7: I think they should really consider giving Michigan the death penalty. You're such a I think that's just the end of trailer.
Speaker 6: No, I'm joking. That does suck.
Speaker 7: Like again, I don't even know if it's just hardball that would get you know, we'd get the penalty on like the whole staff, right.
Speaker 10: They didn't, Like a couple of years ago, Ohio State get a bunch of wins taken away because of like them selling stuff stuff tattoo.
Speaker 7: That's just because they knew the entire season. No, they went undefeated that year, but they went the entire season knowing that we're gonna play in any bowl game.
Speaker 4: That's right.
Speaker 6: It was the next year. I was like, my that was my senior year.
Speaker 4: But they still got wins taken away, right.
Speaker 7: Like, I don't know if they got wins taken away, maybe they did.
Speaker 4: I have no wins taken away as well, Like.
Speaker 6: I don't know.
Speaker 5: That's those things to look at you. That's something for the people in the comments to say.
Speaker 4: I don't think that. I think taking wins away is kind of dumb.
Speaker 6: Anyway, Yeah, they would as well. Yeah, they would penalize them in the postseason.
Speaker 7: God dude, they would take away all you know, they wouldn't be able to play in the Big Ten Championship, they wouldn't be able to play in bowl season, because that's what happened to Uh. I'm not saying they're the same thing, but that was like a thing with OHS State because when I was a senior and they was in trouble and was in trouble and that's when Wisconsin woop th rass and they're like the third team to get in there.
Speaker 6: Yeah.
Speaker 5: Stuff that is tough stuff on those especially would beat them in the regular season.
Speaker 6: And other news.
Speaker 5: As we were breaking for CJ. Stroud to come on this podcast, I uh, I got hacked on Twitter. Yeah, and that is you felt for an email. Looking back at the film, I can understand where I went wrong.
Speaker 6: Dude.
Speaker 5: If it says somebody logged into your account in Moscow, Russia and everything, look it's coming from X support, I think, oh, I got to change my password right here. Also Russia, but dude, it's Russia.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 5: But think about against them, Think about Taylor, think of him being like you know, they say, like children when they learn things for the first time, like they know nothing like that.
Speaker 6: I don't like that.
Speaker 7: I got to give the analogy like, and it's our poor guy, his brain. He has zero clue that this world actually exists, so I can only imagine. He sees an ex logo it says ex support like it looks.
Speaker 6: As real as real.
Speaker 7: Can get the email for the very first time for him, So he doesn't know that there's this game that's being played.
Speaker 6: He clicks on to change his password. God love me. He's trying to protect his account, trying to put up my account.
Speaker 5: If this happens, I'll never be on Twitter again. It'll hurt the podcast, It'll hurt everything about what we do. I'll never get on Twitter again.
Speaker 6: That is that's a bad beat. That's a bad beat. That's the get you clicking on. That is the ship that gets.
Speaker 5: You to be New England Patriots, and essentially Moscow, Russia is the Atlanta Falcons. That it's twenty eight three at a half, game's not over. A lot of ball left to play, a lot of ball left to play. In this one, I literally I had to go through this whole interview. In between every when you would ask some question, I woul think to myself, what's going on? What is happening in your world right now?
Speaker 6: The one.
Speaker 5: It's at it is scrolling on your timeline right now.
Speaker 6: He's hacked your account.
Speaker 4: Go for it.
Speaker 6: He would too, that's crazy. He'll be like, what is spooked over?
Speaker 5: I never thought I'd be brought into this climate Day twenty four?
Speaker 6: Will we.
Speaker 4: Watch?
Speaker 6: Yeah? What is spook it? What are people watching here? I've been me and hit to check that one out.
Speaker 5: I'm really sweating. I'm I'm so rattled right now.
Speaker 7: It is hot in here with that everybody, Thank you for tuning in. Have a great week. Remember tomorrow bet the bus drops and then on Thursday, slips and picks, drop drops, subscribe, leave comments, engage. We love you, big hugs, tiny kisses. We interrupt this episode to bring you Bojangles. Bojangles now has more family meal options for your next tailgate or gathering, probably on Sundays.
Speaker 6: That's what me and that's what we used to do.
Speaker 7: We'd go to my grandparents' house, we'd bring over the bow Jangles, and we'd rep the family meals so you can focus on the fun and leave the food to Bojangles. Each big boat box comes ready to search with eight, twelve or twenty pieces of hand breaded, boldly seasoned chicken Southern Fixings and scratch made buttermilk biscuits. And if you haven't already tried, download the app and get a free Cajun fl A biscuit.
Speaker 6: We're handing these out at all the tailgates.
Speaker 7: We go to free Cajun fl A biscuit with promo code busting. It's bow time, boys, Download the app and get a free Cajun fl A biscuit with promo code busting.
Speaker 6: Back to the episode.
Speaker 5: All right now, we just ended the show and literally looked at our phones as I was trying to figure out my situation and what just happened.
Speaker 7: Well, Kevin Bayerd is getting traded to the Eagles, and what was crazy is on an overly direct take. I knew I wanted to kind of like, you know, shit on the Chargers a little bit, but I was thinking, like, ah, a good, a good, spicy take would be that the Titans trade Derrick Henry and Kevin Byrd. Kevin's we were talking about it last week, Yes, like if Titans are like gonna call it in, not like calling in and give it up, like we you know, the boys are still gonna fight.
Speaker 6: We've been in those types of atmospheres.
Speaker 7: The guys are still gonna play, but from a GM front office standpoint, you're gonna start like triming, you know, trimming guys, clearing caspace and preparing for the future.
Speaker 6: It starts with like Kevin Byrd and Derrick Henry.
Speaker 5: Yeah, dude, that's wild. And but you can kind of see when all this trade stuff's coming up. They start two and four with what was happening in the off season with he is he holding out? Is he not holding out? Does he want to raise that they ask him to take a pay cut. There was a lot of interesting comments about the relationship between Kevin and the Titans.
Speaker 6: Came on the bus.
Speaker 5: Yeah, here and the bus we talked about it and we had a fun conversation, you and me, Delaney in him and Dog that's wild.
Speaker 7: Yeah, you know, he was somebody who wanted to play his entire career here like everybody does. Everybody wants to spot from Yeah, but he wasn't oblivious to knowing that something could shake this year.
Speaker 5: He understands the game. That is a massive piece, that's a massive leadership role. Yeah, Tallent, that's crazy, dude.
Speaker 6: Yeah, man, I wonder what they're getting I wonder, like, what.
Speaker 10: Draftrell Edmunds in a fifth and a sixth, I believe, So they're.
Speaker 6: Getting draft capital and Terrell Edmunds that's the linebacker.
Speaker 4: Yeah, no, that's the safety. Yeah, so they're getting the.
Speaker 5: Safety safety for safety plus some picks. Charroll's probably got to feel pretty bad about that. But I'm going to Titans.
Speaker 4: Looking out for KB that like, good for him going to the here's the question.
Speaker 6: Yeah, he's going to a team.
Speaker 5: He's going to a Super Bowlken Tender. Oh sorry, I just was sad for the Titans in my head.
Speaker 4: A J.
Speaker 6: Brown, Kevin Byron.
Speaker 5: Julio Jones all Titans guys.
Speaker 7: I wonder if Derek was in the conversation because the only thing that made me think Derek, well no, because swift, Swift is a dog. I did see that rumor swirling of Kevin and potentially the Eagles, and it's like, well, you know that they have like a business relationship because the whole J.
Speaker 6: Brown trade, so wouldn't be crazy. And here it is.
Speaker 5: Yeah, Edmund if he if the Eagles win a Super Bowl, does he get a ring?
Speaker 4: Yeah? It's the one win.
Speaker 6: Yeah.
Speaker 7: And from what I remember, I mean, he was a. He was drafted in the first round with his brother. Yeah, he was backer from the Bills.
Speaker 10: He like, I think ever since in the league he hasn't played as much as his brother, but he like he started last night and like played pretty well for him.
Speaker 6: Yeah.
Speaker 7: Oh wow, I was gonna say, I wonder what his role has been this year on the Eagles off to well, have to like look.
Speaker 4: Behind read blanket ship. That's why you played last year?
Speaker 7: Last week got you because it is even though he's a first rounder, he's not on the Steelers where he started.
Speaker 6: He gets a new deal. It seems like with Philly. Now Philly's trading him.
Speaker 7: I wonder, you know, order what his journey has been like from a GM armchair head coach perspective.
Speaker 4: He was just at the Ahillies game with DeAndre Swift too.
Speaker 6: I saw that and they had some funny clips too. Man, dude, welcome to Nashville. Yeah.
Speaker 5: The only the only person that's really saving that locker room is Jeffrey Simmons.
Speaker 6: Yeah. I mean there's some other guys, like, you know, a Hooker.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I don't know how much I think Hooker is in the second or third year of his deal and he's a good player. He's a great player, but he's been hurt quite a bit. Yeah, he's a really he's a really good safety.
Speaker 6: Yeah yeah, no hook hook, he's a he is he's a good safety.
Speaker 7: But yeah, man, I mean when you're sitting at where the Titans are at right now, it's you gotta make decisions and there sometimes are gonna be tough decisions because you got to think about the future.
Speaker 5: And the way ver Abel talks about KB two the Ultimate pro you see him.
Speaker 6: In Yeah, love KB since day one.
Speaker 5: Guarantee the meeting on Wednesday, Rabel will accidentally say KB because he always would reference KB or talk talk to KB during the team meeting. The whole organization is in the is in the room, but he would say hey, Jeff maybe like he would always talk about talk to them essentially.
Speaker 6: Yeah, one of one of Ray's favorites. No questions, no question, no question. That's that's wild. Mans.
Speaker 7: Should we get a moment of silence, Kevin Byron Tennessee, we love you KB.
Speaker 6: Love you brother man.
Speaker 5: I wonder what the Twitter world saying about KB right now. I would I would have no idea.
Speaker 6: We'll figure out here in a second. You guys will yeah. Well,