Speaker 1: Speaks to the planet, Charlamagne to God here and as we come closer the closing out this year, I just want to say thank you for tuning into the Black Podcast Network. There have been so many great moments over the past year. Take a listen to some of those captivating moments in this special best of episode.
Speaker 2: Okay, so the good word is frivolous. Anybody want to take a stab at it?
Speaker 3: Frivolous spending. That's how they usually worded.
Speaker 4: Frivolous conversation.
Speaker 3: This person was frivolous and they're spending at the.
Speaker 2: Moment just care free, careless, no frivolous means. Let me just read this ship not having any serious purpose or value.
Speaker 5: I don't care free and not.
Speaker 2: Serious, Yeah, but not frivolous. I thought meant like some ship like this, she ain't got no bus, spending no money on like a fifty thousand dollars fucking gold toilet with a with a butt bath.
Speaker 5: Or some shit like that.
Speaker 6: Spending frivolous eating, frivolous sex, frivolous.
Speaker 4: Driving, frivolous conversation.
Speaker 3: You can have care free sex.
Speaker 2: This random sex with random people. That makes it friallydy sex.
Speaker 4: See there's no urban.
Speaker 2: Yeah, urban, the urban gerbon is lacking importance. I was appalled that she would spend tons of money on something so frivolous.
Speaker 5: I rest screams case.
Speaker 3: So what's something that y'all frivolous when it comes.
Speaker 5: To frivolous one of my frivolous when it comes.
Speaker 4: To spending money on food? I like, I was just.
Speaker 3: About to say the same shit. Yeah, if I get hungry.
Speaker 7: Them And it's crazy because when you're growing up your parents paying for the food. It's like, damn, I don't want to spend nothing too much. Now I'm spending my own money on ship. I don't give a funk what it is. I don't give a fuck. Oh this is two hundred dollars. It bring too, I like it.
Speaker 3: I had a frivolous sneaker, have it that slow down like oxta?
Speaker 5: Yeah, I got that too.
Speaker 4: Oxtail is expensive as a motherfucker. I'll get two packs.
Speaker 2: Speaking of I sails, have y'all ever seen what an ox's tail looks like before it's cooked?
Speaker 7: I mean, like with the skin or with that skin. I've seen the skin ox tail before it got cut.
Speaker 5: Up, and you still eat them.
Speaker 4: What are the other options? Not eating it?
Speaker 5: So we only eat the tail of an ox? That was a random thought.
Speaker 8: Cat, Will you say what the rest?
Speaker 4: Right?
Speaker 5: When?
Speaker 8: When that thing?
Speaker 4: I mean, I think we in the to see an ox?
Speaker 8: It's so many.
Speaker 5: But why do we only eat the tail?
Speaker 2: Maybe that's why they're so expensive, because I have to be extra died.
Speaker 4: Why don't we Why don't we eat wore? This is.
Speaker 2: Some people do and in some places around the world, horse meat is a delicacy, especially the horse penis.
Speaker 6: Horses has always been a form of transportation though kind of like no bro, no bro.
Speaker 5: Bro.
Speaker 6: Bro.
Speaker 4: Where the said oxes be it? Bro Yemen?
Speaker 8: And that's the only place.
Speaker 7: Who got I mean, I think they in China or something like that, But you got enough?
Speaker 8: So how we get to eat?
Speaker 4: Phrase?
Speaker 9: We're getting from from from from Yemen? We're getting on oxhills from Let me let me see if.
Speaker 5: Just n y I the plural form of oxes oxen?
Speaker 4: Where do.
Speaker 5: Really?
Speaker 4: I didn't know from I've.
Speaker 5: Been saying oxes? I said, yeah, it ain't ox is oxen.
Speaker 3: They are found in Europe, Asia and North Africa.
Speaker 5: Y'all really ain't eating oxtails?
Speaker 2: Y'all eating some kind of some kind of big booty animal niggatail.
Speaker 7: Niggas cow tail, but who important, just strictly ox taps.
Speaker 2: That's just like how you told me, how y'all told me that McDonald's can't remember when I said it all herd that McDonald's chicken nuggets were made out of dolphin meat, and y'all said, this is not enough dolphin to make nuggets. It's not enough oxen to make oxtails. So what the fuck are y'all really?
Speaker 7: Well, well, Wendy's, I mean, Burger can't be having some bullshit on the on they nuggets like, ain't nowhere in hell you can get thirty nuggets for twenty five cents.
Speaker 4: That is not no real goddamn chicken nuggas.
Speaker 7: It's thirty twenty five real. That's exaggerate, that's an exaggerating, but it's cheap.
Speaker 5: Wendy's actually got the best nuggets ever.
Speaker 6: Chick for later said they're gonna stop using real chicken. Then they just say that.
Speaker 2: They they didn't say stop using real chicken. They said they're gonna change their chicken up.
Speaker 3: That means they're gonna stop using change the chicken.
Speaker 2: It's some other kind of chicken. I thought that meant they was just gonna change the recipe.
Speaker 3: They were supposed to be.
Speaker 2: Why the hell do you recipe a chicken? Know the recipe of the chicken? Sound man.
Speaker 6: What they said is this high higher form of chicken y'all have been eating for a while.
Speaker 3: A Chicken fil A is.
Speaker 2: Basically they're going from Popeyes to churches.
Speaker 4: Wow, Chick fil A making change to the chicken they use it. You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 5: I'm fun, I'm bum bum.
Speaker 7: They were transition from antibiotic free chicken to a new standard. Didn't say what the new standard is?
Speaker 5: You have a crumb in your beard?
Speaker 4: That my bad. I was busy for I got here. You just quieted the whole Mike.
Speaker 5: We gotta fix the mic because it keeps wanting to take a nap.
Speaker 4: So what what what? What we're talk about?
Speaker 3: Frivolous, frivolous?
Speaker 4: And I was saying, chicken, I mean outstairs, a frivolous.
Speaker 5: Purpose jet check what is it called?
Speaker 2: Say no, no, that oxtails are from beef cattle.
Speaker 4: Yeah we know that.
Speaker 3: Oh, I was thinking beef cattle. Cattle's cow.
Speaker 5: Yeah, oxen and cow is not the same thing.
Speaker 4: No, I don't eat this ship.
Speaker 7: No fucking that ship tastes delicious though, whatever it is.
Speaker 5: Did I read that properly? Is that a reliable source.
Speaker 4: Check you can add to be about you from a cow? Who is baby j Let's try it?
Speaker 8: Yeah?
Speaker 9: I got you know everything you think you want to know about them.
Speaker 4: Let's go ride a whole body on.
Speaker 6: You might even talk about Jamie cakes. Oh ship, hold on, I didn't know Baby Jay was a game as well.
Speaker 4: Moving on?
Speaker 6: So all right, frivolous, frivolous spending on oxtail and chip chiplings for Kodak.
Speaker 3: What about you, Jay? You said, sneakers, food.
Speaker 5: Sneakers and food and the people that I love?
Speaker 2: Okay, shy, I would say more self food and probably shopping sometimes.
Speaker 5: Yeah, what about your big homie? I say, big homie? Baloney? I said big homie and cut it off.
Speaker 3: What do you come to spending? What's what?
Speaker 8: Meaning?
Speaker 5: Carefree and like spending money on ship that you really don't need?
Speaker 8: You said, what what what you read first?
Speaker 5: Spending money on ship that you really don't need?
Speaker 4: Well?
Speaker 6: Careful, not just money, right, No, just carefree and spending a care free and eating and care free.
Speaker 3: And just being carefree. It basically mean carefree.
Speaker 2: It means not having any serious purpose or value.
Speaker 8: So I'll be having frivolous thoughts.
Speaker 5: Nigga. We said, what do you spend any on this privilege?
Speaker 3: You can talk about the thoughts.
Speaker 9: That was what I was thinking about when y'all first said some of my privilege. I was just thinking about nothing. What y'all when you said that, when you said the definition, I'm like, Damn, these are frivolous.
Speaker 3: Thoughts, man, care So what's.
Speaker 8: I'm saying that they don't have a purpose? So let's read the first one of the definition again.
Speaker 6: We basically do it if we get into if we get into frivolous thoughts, what we basically doing the speedballing into random thoughts not having.
Speaker 5: Any serious purple purpose or value.
Speaker 4: That's what I'm saying.
Speaker 8: I'm thinking about some ship that don't even have no value to my life.
Speaker 3: Would you like to share with the clash.
Speaker 2: What what what you were thinking about that doesn't have values for your life?
Speaker 3: Mister mm hmm.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I.
Speaker 9: Think about two things, trying to think which one I was both just man, some ship that don't matter so it ain't even ver repeating.
Speaker 3: That's that's that's the melody.
Speaker 8: Yeah, what I'm saying, don't even that ain't now.
Speaker 3: What is good your brain?
Speaker 6: Your brain? That that's what ship. I learned the therapy too, like some of the thoughts you just needed on.
Speaker 9: Did I even still know about him?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 5: I think that's the gummy confusion.
Speaker 9: Ain't if it's gonna make sense when you slow it down. You just hearing this in the real time, you make it this to it on the clips, she.
Speaker 8: Can like damn all right there, ain't know that said that a lot of that ship.
Speaker 4: You sound like that too, You like, damn it was real ship?
Speaker 8: You right up, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 5: But you.
Speaker 4: Know what I'm saying.
Speaker 5: I get what you said. What you did tell us the thought, so we can't say, yeah.
Speaker 3: I did, what was the thought?
Speaker 5: Go ahead?
Speaker 9: Thought was whatever I was thinking about when he worth thinking about? So damn sain't worth talking about. MM that's a lessoning side of that bullshit, that thought that don't even matter.
Speaker 6: It's called thought.
Speaker 8: No, I'm just telling you, like, that's real.
Speaker 9: Sha If I go dixplain it, then now I gotta live in it.
Speaker 5: Get it sad see get it sad?
Speaker 2: See In other words, my motherfucking business.
Speaker 5: No you're not.
Speaker 2: No, hell nah, because what you said actually does make sense. If it's not worth thinking about it, it's not worth repeating because you are going to know, I mean, not thinking about it. But if it's worth it's a privoleogue thought. So he said that it's not worth thinking about. So if it's not to him worth thinking about, then it's not even worth repeating and putting it out because if he puts it out of his mouth, since your tongue is powerful, he's going to have to live in it.
Speaker 5: Okay, I get it. Okay, So gloat.
Speaker 2: In the textbook definition dictionary means to contemplate or dwell on one's own success or another's misfortune with smugness or malignant pleasure. His enemies gloated over his death, and the urban Gerban definition is an acronym that stands for greatest lifeguard of all time.
Speaker 6: So is gloating, celebrating, celebrating yourself like, but.
Speaker 2: It's celebrating, it's celebrating yourself or celebrating an event with.
Speaker 5: Improper intentions.
Speaker 9: And me and my bloody we work out. He lift ten pounds and I could live for Hannah. I'm gonna be telling him about you. We can fuck hear what I do. You don't do this. I'm gloating basically to reverse inspire you, inspire him to be better.
Speaker 2: Yes, yeah, but if you if he tries to lift one hundred pounds to be like you and the ship falls on his neck and his hair rolls off, you're not gonna laugh at that.
Speaker 4: No, I ain't.
Speaker 9: I'ma spot him. I ain't even gonna let you do it though. I ain't gonna. Yeah, yeah, I'm gonna spot You'll make sure you're good, you know what I'm saying. So and if we god damn you know. Gloater most definitely, But I don't. I'm not celebrating nobody else to mind.
Speaker 4: No, that's whack. That's whack.
Speaker 5: My opinion, I think gloating gloating.
Speaker 2: The difference between gloating and bragging is celebrating more so, not to breaking your success and celebrating the other person failure. Like I think bragging bragging leaves that half of it off, like celebrating somebody else's badness or weakness or you know, like bad ship.
Speaker 6: But okay, maybe I have a little bit of a change of heart, isn't it maybe potentially warranted depending on how much ship the other person talk in the process.
Speaker 5: That means y'all both were gloating.
Speaker 6: And at that point, I'm saying, before the process of you winning, if you was just like, all right, I'm gonna go compete in whatever that is and try to win.
Speaker 3: Cool. But during the process, this person just and when I kick your or.
Speaker 5: Whatever, they're gloating.
Speaker 4: At that point I.
Speaker 6: Thought, I thought, gloating is like the the like after the after no, after action.
Speaker 4: You can't gloat.
Speaker 5: Before, Yeah, you can't. You can't.
Speaker 3: Can't you haven't won yet, you can't. You can't glow before you're just talking ship.
Speaker 5: But wouldn't that be like gloating, like.
Speaker 2: Gloating I won, I won the girl or some ship or Hahi you lost or hahi you died or hah like.
Speaker 4: Yeah, fucked up.
Speaker 3: It has to be the past tense.
Speaker 5: Past tense.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 2: I always soon gloating was like when Boxers, you know how they had the Boxers do like the face off when they both just sitting there.
Speaker 5: No, no, no, that's talking ship that they're not gloating.
Speaker 2: You can't gloat until after you've actually accomplished or not accomplished something. Okay, all right, yeah, okay, yeah, So yeah, you guys are gloaters.
Speaker 8: I'm not a gloater.
Speaker 3: I ain't never seen your gloat.
Speaker 5: I'm not a gloater.
Speaker 2: I'll be chilling. Yeah, but I gotta I gotta take that back because I definitely do talk ship.
Speaker 5: I definitely do talk shit. I overly talk ship, especially like if.
Speaker 2: I'm winning, even if but like Black said, even if I'm losing, I'm still gonna talk ship regardless because that's just me. Like if I know how to, I know how to push people's buttons and get in their heads to potentially cause a loss that will fuel my wind.
Speaker 4: So you hit that power ball, are you gonna gloat?
Speaker 5: No, because I'm not gonna want anybody to know that I have money.
Speaker 2: I ain't saying nothing gloat if I forgot my nail was.
Speaker 9: Play, but most definitely if I wanted to hit here, Yeah, because how you had that kind of money.
Speaker 6: People going there with masking all types of ship you can, can you get it?
Speaker 2: How you had it all of a sudden coming in here in the biggest car.
Speaker 4: Well, they probably would though coming in well, day.
Speaker 9: Put you better put me got damn via via zoom via zoom, day a nigga hit the power of one hundred and fifty. I'm gonna come in here and talk.
Speaker 5: Why not if you ain't got to come up and here. I did this because it was your therapy.
Speaker 8: Okay, but my therapy led me to the power. Boll crying as you talking about there's no more talking talk period, talk.
Speaker 4: To you were supposed to do it.
Speaker 3: Don't talk, We're supposed to do it on the PJ.
Speaker 8: Then come on, all right, cool this ship anyway.
Speaker 4: But I'm saying in here that's got to be in here.
Speaker 8: We can do this ship anywhere else in the world. Right, Yeah, there's no reason for me to be coming in here. This is not our for something.
Speaker 9: Power down there, Billy on that bitch, Yeah, maybe up there, ain't.
Speaker 4: Got that.
Speaker 9: Y'all would y'all would have ship to do if I had that kind of money.
Speaker 2: Man around, man, no topic is that more to do.
Speaker 6: Every topic wou wealth, Every word will be wealth.
Speaker 4: Would be fun.
Speaker 8: This man up, I should put some up for the people. The rest of this ship going up in smokes. I'm crying I hear it that.
Speaker 9: Kind of my investing. I ain't doing shit. I'm investing my people here here here, grand kids.
Speaker 8: You said for life? You oo after that funck something?
Speaker 4: This ship up?
Speaker 8: Mm hmm, some comas. There's been a long line of suffering going.
Speaker 4: God.
Speaker 5: The word of the day is intolerant.
Speaker 3: Okay.
Speaker 2: The textbook definition of intolerant is not tolerant of views, beliefs, or behavior that differ from one's own, okay. And then the urban German definition is a word created by a sensitive idiot who would rather complain than to try.
Speaker 4: Damn all right, intolerant?
Speaker 6: So off top, what are some things that you are intolerant of?
Speaker 4: Intolerant?
Speaker 2: I think it's kind of narcissistic to admit to being intolerant.
Speaker 6: You could be intolerant the cigarette smoke. I was gonna say cigarette smoke. I don't think that's narcissistic? Am I saying it?
Speaker 4: Right?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 4: You're right, tolerantistic.
Speaker 2: But I'm thinking I'm beha when I when I okay, I was thinking about it the wrong way. When I'm thinking of not tolerant. That means that you don't agree, but you're not like what I'm I don't know what I'm trying to say, Like, Okay, like you know, to not a agree with somebody, it's cool because you can have your own opinion. But I was thinking of it in terms of, like you are preaching against it. Like to be neutral and be like, okay, that's not my thing is one thing. But to say somebody is a bad person because they smoke cigarettes, That's what I was thinking about.
Speaker 5: Intolerant. That's like you can't right.
Speaker 3: To my opinion that the cigarettes stink.
Speaker 5: Or yeah, you have a right to your opinion.
Speaker 3: When they supposed to have a right to I don't know the word for that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you do have a right to your opinion, but you don't have the right to force it on people.
Speaker 3: For sure.
Speaker 5: That's what I was trying to say.
Speaker 3: We're not forcing nothing, you know what I'm saying, We're forcing ship.
Speaker 6: What are you intolerant? The first thing be cigarette smoke. That's the first way to.
Speaker 4: Just get me.
Speaker 2: I hate It's like, why are smoke cigarettes and you can just smoke weed crees?
Speaker 5: Why are cigarettes legal? Illegal?
Speaker 4: Cigarettes kill way more people than we you.
Speaker 5: Know, cigarettes and hookahs. They just need to ban them from.
Speaker 4: You know, Yet it's a hookah thoughts, relaxed on the hookah slander Okay, Oh.
Speaker 5: I forgot. He's one of those.
Speaker 3: Ever you slow down on hooka though you ain't even sweating as much?
Speaker 7: Bro facts Well, I slowed down on sodas and everything else too, So I wouldn't just point that to.
Speaker 5: The I did.
Speaker 2: But I had to cheat that today. I had to get whenever I come here. It's like the cookies call me.
Speaker 4: The cookies across the street are very good.
Speaker 5: They are off the chain.
Speaker 7: I ain't even gonna lie, and I don't think they get anything other than warm and moist.
Speaker 8: I thought, in tolerant means something else?
Speaker 5: What did you think it means?
Speaker 6: Big old bank, say, not tolerant of views, beliefs, or behavior that differed from one's own.
Speaker 3: So I don't.
Speaker 2: Smell so anything is different from how you feel. It's something that you don't tolerate.
Speaker 9: I ain't tolerant nobody else using ship and they just you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 4: I get it.
Speaker 8: Oh that.
Speaker 2: You had none of them, God damn you had none even god damn gummies today?
Speaker 3: Did you that that's that port juice?
Speaker 5: That's that Jel, that's that Jela ten Jela didn't.
Speaker 9: Know the new found me. Just respect everybody's perspective. So I'm not intolerant on nobody, the stuff you don't want to be around, I ain't negative. It's shy fire of cigarette right now. What you're gonna do if you get to believe that me is you intolerance.
Speaker 4: Cigarette? You know what I'm saying? What it is?
Speaker 8: I don't know, bro. I thought.
Speaker 9: I thought an intolerant person is a person that you just can't get through to.
Speaker 8: That's what I thought.
Speaker 5: I thought it was like, that's what's believe.
Speaker 9: Yeah, I thought, you know what I'm saying, Like to me, my wife would be intolerant. You know what I'm saying. It's like once a mind made up, that's what it is. You can't get her to see it no other way. It's just what it is.
Speaker 6: It's using the sentence it says he was intolerant of ignorance, So I can be intolerant of a complainer or someone who complained. So somebody really complaining and they complain, I'm just gonna like ease my way off. I ain't gonna like be mad or no, nothing like that. But I don't like, let me just get away from this energy because this person just complained about everything, Like.
Speaker 9: So I had I had a different I had a misunderstanding of that because I thought it titled was the person that just was.
Speaker 8: One track minded. Yeah, stuck in their way. That's what I thought.
Speaker 4: I thought that was what it was too. That's how I was answering it.
Speaker 6: It's like tolerate. It comes from tolerate, so you tolerate certain things like I might tolerate whatever or this personality trait from this person. But if I don't tolerate, I'm intolerant of it. Like I ain't going for that. I ain't going for whiny or complaining or lazy or you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 4: Yeah, all those type of things.
Speaker 3: That's why I was asking everybody, what if?
Speaker 4: What if?
Speaker 9: What if you had a person that you was trying to get through to and they couldn't hear you.
Speaker 8: They intolerant of the truth.
Speaker 3: Oh for sure, if you're not hearing it, you're intolerant.
Speaker 2: If you're if you're not hearing it, you're ignorant.
Speaker 9: They could intolerant of opinions. Some people could be intolerant of other people's opinions.
Speaker 2: But I don't think that's the right word for that, like in ignorant, me saying ignorant was probably the wrong word too, But I don't in my personal opinion, I don't feel like intolerant is the right word. Definition again, not tolerant of views, beliefs, or behavior that different from one's own.
Speaker 8: That's what I'm saying.
Speaker 9: So so if if my views are different from yours, I could be right, but you're of it because you're stuck in your way.
Speaker 6: You can also be intolerant of like a food or a medicine if you're allergic to it. Some people are intolerant, intolerant, lots intolerant.
Speaker 4: There you go.
Speaker 3: So you can be intolerant to things.
Speaker 4: As well, like whatever that may be.
Speaker 7: Yeah, but you can't help with your body isn't tolerant to but you if somebody's presenting somebody's presenting you different, Yeah, like you just have to.
Speaker 9: That's what I'm speaking I guess we all speaking of. But that's in two different ways. It's like I just say, if you did a wrong and all the sad and trying to tell you that wrong just because your views are different, you are intolerant of our opinion. You can't even hear what we're saying, Like because you one track on what you believe, you're not open, so you don't want to hear our believes. Like like we're speaking on religion the other day, some people are entired of other religion. They don't mean this person religion is wrong.
Speaker 3: Not open to right.
Speaker 7: You're right, Yeah, Like some people don't believe aliens exist, and I think that's crazy as hell.
Speaker 2: The same niggas that don't believe aliens exists don't probably believe in dinosaurs either.
Speaker 7: Yeah, that's crazy because we got we got the evidence right here, Like how do you feel you think we got all these millions and billions of galaxies and we're just the only people out here.
Speaker 4: That's crazy to me. And you could break that charge.
Speaker 2: Like pelicans are the latter day version of pterodactyls smiling the road.
Speaker 9: Yeah, please serve my phones off.
Speaker 4: It can't be dead. Sorry.
Speaker 7: Yes, I believe aliens absolutely exist, and if you don't, you're intolerant of facts because some things just aren't disputable.
Speaker 4: But some people are just.
Speaker 7: So like she said, ignorant in their ways that they can't accept anybody's thought processes outside of their own like nobody else is telling the truth, but me, y'all are wrong. No matter how much you write this ship out, I'm righting you wrong.
Speaker 2: So, the textbook definition of over zealous is showing too much energy or enthusiasm and pursuit of a cause or objective. The sentence and context is he's been over zealous and handing out parking tickets. An overzealous fan jumped on stage during the concert in Houston. Now, the urban Gerban definition of overzealous is having or showing too much zeal, such as being excessively eager, enthusiastic, or fervent. The context of the context sentence for the urban dictionary is fuck you don't push me. It's all fucking bullshit, you and your over zealous crap.
Speaker 3: So overzealous is that word basically for doing too much?
Speaker 5: I used to be overzealous with work.
Speaker 2: Really yeah, I used to be overzealous, like just taking on too many tasks and then getting burned out.
Speaker 5: But would you would you? Would you?
Speaker 2: Would you say that I was correct and compare over zealousness as a parallel to possible dick writing. Mm hmmm, I think overzealous is what you just because when you write a nigga, you're doing too much like it.
Speaker 6: You can, you can, you can be like an over zealous hift. That's just extra about like overzealous.
Speaker 5: Can be good, though they can also be bad.
Speaker 6: Like the great the Greatest whatever, rappers, athletes all that ship that they're over zealous over overs just doing a lot.
Speaker 10: Over Zealous is only bad if you're doing it in the wrong room around the wrong people. You can never do too much in the right room. It's just about the way people.
Speaker 4: Respond to things.
Speaker 1: You know.
Speaker 4: I like that.
Speaker 5: I like that too, But I also feel like.
Speaker 2: The context of being overzealous is also in the eye of the beholder, because a person might feel like you're being over zealous when you're actually just being passionate about something that you care about.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that's true.
Speaker 3: Being yourself, that's just how you are. Some people are naturally overzealous.
Speaker 2: Yeah, like people think I'm I could be confused or misconstrued as overzealous because I fucking care about I really deeply care about the shit that I really care about for real, and I go hard for it and the people.
Speaker 7: So it's like and then some stuff maybe just over people head, Like if you like you work like a regular job. You may not think like the internet is something that you can really make some money off of. But to me, I'm making a lot of money off the Internet, So I do a lot of Internet shit that other people might not get.
Speaker 8: We just get on our own way.
Speaker 9: Man, Like you say, trying to old thinking, I don't want to be over zealous in what they gonna think if I come in here and show them that I'm the one.
Speaker 8: Yeah, you know what I'm saying. Be Like, I don't want them to think I'm trying to take up this space. I'm trying. You already taking it up by walking in the room. Yeah you that if you that you that you can't go ahead get big.
Speaker 10: I know it's crazy that you say that.
Speaker 9: Man.
Speaker 10: Yesterday in my notes to my designer, I wrote it out and I ain't afraid about nobody taking them because what's for me.
Speaker 4: Is for me.
Speaker 5: But it's be it.
Speaker 10: That's it, b is big energy, be it, It's whatever it is. It's you You're supposed to be, not anybody else, not in the art of comparison. Man, is devastating to our.
Speaker 8: Culture, right That shit kills bro? But how can you God?
Speaker 9: Can you compare yourself to somebody else, and you not that person experience, that's what you gotta think. You ain't even that person. How you gonna compare yourself? You don't know what these people don't went through. You don't know what they're going through, And the ship you going through or went through ain't.
Speaker 8: Gonna match your line with their life. Brother, Go ahead, Jay, But.
Speaker 2: I think like just from my experiences, it's it's easy to get caught up in that whole like comparison the world when you're not all the way sure of yourself. Yeah, when you're when you're when you're when you're unsure about yourself and you have doubts about yourself and you don't have like a solid foundation about where you are in life and what you're supposed to be and who you are as a person.
Speaker 5: That's when.
Speaker 2: All the other ship that's going on around you, and all the other ship that people are doing starts seeping in those cracks. And when it seeps in those cracks, it starts to make you kind of question your position as opposed to or in comparison of their position.
Speaker 5: And that's like when all the ship just starts going down.
Speaker 7: Here, Yeah, being real and being in this line of work, being in this industry, you being a creative in general, you really have to be assured of yourself, especially like like doing media shit. Like it's if I wasn't assured of myself, like, I'd be very insecure.
Speaker 4: Because there's a lot of dope.
Speaker 7: Radio and media personalities in Atlanta doing a lot of amazing shit, and I can watch them be great, Like I can watch my niggas that do this ship that I do be great and not be threatened by their success. Like fly Gout DC, that's my dog. He does a lot of amazing shit. I'm not threatened by that nigga doing amazing shit. That's my nigga. I'm glad he's doing it because him me seeing him do this shiit me seeing everybody in this room be as great as they are.
Speaker 4: I'm inspired.
Speaker 8: I just feel like God bless certain niggas different.
Speaker 2: Bro.
Speaker 9: I swear to God, Bro, and niggas be saying shit and sound like it being over zealous. It's gonna sound as overzealous shit. But I never had a role model. I never met a nigga I want to be. I never sen the nigga I want to be. I put that on everything, Like, you know how nigga be like now, I get inspired by people like damn here.
Speaker 8: Yeah, that's fine, you know what I'm saying. I gotta go ahead. But I ain't never seen a person like I want to be like ever ever?
Speaker 10: Yeah, a similar at the same.
Speaker 8: Even as a kid, you know how niggas like I want to be like Mike.
Speaker 9: No, I want to have money like these niggas up on the corner though, But I don't want to be now one of these niggas.
Speaker 8: I just want to have I want I want to get the things that they.
Speaker 7: Got, And I think at some point most people grow out of it, or they should grow out of it, because now I'm in the space of like, you know, I might have watched Charlemagne growing up, but like, I don't want to be Charlemagne.
Speaker 8: But you got some niggas that want to be them niggas.
Speaker 4: They want to beat them and hate.
Speaker 8: Yeah, I've never met a person or seeing a person I want to be.
Speaker 1: Once again, thank you for tuning into the Blackfect Podcast Network. Seeing you in twenty twenty five for more great moments from your favorite podcast