Speaker 1: Welcome to Will you Accept This Rose? A production of iHeartRadio. Well things got weird over here globally and personally, but here we are in our safe space. This is what we do, you guys. I don't want to say it because I don't want to upset her, but I do want to warn her so she's not side. So this is my last day with my daughter soon to be my sister in law. What she needs, Rosie, my sister in law.
Speaker 2: You don't want her to hear the I mean, I guess.
Speaker 1: I don't want her to be shocked when she leaves with my sisters. I don't want her to be shocked. But she leaves my business associate, my physician.
Speaker 3: Hello, look at another episode of Welle.
Speaker 1: Except this Rose. My name is Artby and coming to you from my cat's sanctuary and my bougie garage in Los Angeles, California. I'm just going to introduce all the women and then tell you a strange tale. Then we'll get going with me today. You know, Can I just say I love you so much? You know her as Gale the Snail.
Speaker 2: Happy to be here in these trying times.
Speaker 1: Can I tell you how excited I was, Like that you were available and that you could calm And I'm glad that it's like just a lady. It's just a lady.
Speaker 4: I was supposed to be in Dallas for stand up on November sixth, and I had the force or eighth and I had the foresight to go, I am I want to be in Texas.
Speaker 1: In twenty sixteen, I was in Houston and I got I got like rubbed by men and women. Everyone was hammered, celebrating and just like being like you're fun like afterwards, like a lot of side squeezes in the photos after us. You also know her from twenty four as Chloe Ladies and gentlemen, a brilliant stand up We love her so much, and a cat mom to eat.
Speaker 2: What kind of a cat Savannah?
Speaker 1: Dude, If you think your Bengal is wild, go for a Savannah lady. Marylyn Rice, God, thanks for having me and mary Lynne's going to be in town for my birthday party this year. You've never may you've never come, and this is the year.
Speaker 4: This is working out good for me. Just canceling everything, Yeah, is working out well.
Speaker 1: Honestly, you might have a good time. Who knows. Doug Benson will be there.
Speaker 2: I can't wait.
Speaker 1: Jerry trainor will be there our fore top high top ladies and gentlemen. A woman across from me that I laughed my ass off last Sunday night. We also went to an advanced screening of Wicked together at at nine am screening. It was a three hours nine am screening.
Speaker 3: She wanted us to hear that music very early.
Speaker 1: She's also tomorrow morning. I have to fly up to Berkeley tomorrow morning. Before I leave, I have to slightly drug my sweet foster daughter.
Speaker 3: And then I break in and steal her.
Speaker 1: You break in and we're morning. Look, you're gonna be in the middle of the morning, so you can because I'm gonna be doing it pretty early. So you want that gaba pent I'll eave an extra gabapentan for you.
Speaker 3: But like, I also have something.
Speaker 1: Okay, So she's gonna be dry. She's gonna be bringing Rosie, Oh the best cat, shout out mit and I to meet her. She's gonna bringing Rosie to her brother. Is your brother excited? How does he feels? He talked about the fact that tomorrow's the day.
Speaker 3: Well, yeah, he text me every day being like how is she? What's she doing?
Speaker 2: How is she? What's she doing?
Speaker 4: Oh?
Speaker 3: Really, I don't have time to respond to Oh my gosh.
Speaker 1: Can we be on a text thread with your brother? Because I would text him independently, just videos all day.
Speaker 2: He had a couple of stats like what does he has? He had a cat before?
Speaker 1: Yes, yeah, where he treated her like his daughter.
Speaker 3: He had a cat that lived for twenty years. And so he's a big He's always been a big cad.
Speaker 1: When did that cat pass away?
Speaker 3: It was earlier this year, like April.
Speaker 1: He just wait, and so he's already bought her cat trees. He bought her multiple beds, one with a cover, because he knows she'll be scared at first. Inceh' wanna hide? This is a king. This is a king.
Speaker 2: She's going to replace the.
Speaker 1: Would he feel comfortable having me text him?
Speaker 3: I mean as him. He's kind of a no.
Speaker 1: No, he's a private guy.
Speaker 3: He's a private guy.
Speaker 1: You will just tell him that. I start every morning first thing with the two routube. Okay, I feed her. She loves it. She's looking that those little cheer root tubes. Ladies don't doctor my physician, my financial advisor, my musical Theater at nine am My four Top High Top Doctor Hannah Montana, Ariana Rosanna, Rosanna Dana, Miss Mewreen, Rosie Hosyer Levigne. Welcome to the program, doctor Bananas. Obviously yes, obviously.
Speaker 2: Are you to not?
Speaker 1: Are you to not? Okay, I'm gonna also give a shout out to a woman who is so kind through this process, who's helped me run my you have no idea, which is really actually there's a story to tell. He has helped me run this cat sanctuary. I called her sobbing yesterday. She picked up and talked me off a ledge and was not frightened and helped was very so compacive. This woman's heart is so huge, and I knew I cook. There's so many people where I would call stop mid sob like it's not it's not like we're getting into the pool of like hey, hey Katie, I'm just having There was no she had no foreplay before the sob It was full. I was already like hyperventilating and I called her and she was so kind and like just like didn't talk me out of it, but didn't like get but also like cal me down to the point where I felt that didn't like make me feel bananas for calling ladies and gentlemen KT money KT money leve. All right, here's the story and then I'll get going. Here's what happened. Ready, So look, yes, it is a weird day for the world for everybody. Everybody live and let live, to do what you gotta do. But for me just felt weird. And I had other things personally that had happened that were incredibly disappointing and that I'd found out on election night in public, which I just I mean, I had a brutal phone call to me personally that was like and I was like in public, so I had to be like, hey, god like so like everyone. It was just a really fucked phone call I got Tuesday night that I was reeling from. And then so I came out to see my girl Rosie, and I'm in this bougie garage and there's a glass door. There's French doors, and I turn around, I'm like, over my shoulder, there's another exact replica her twin flame. There's another Rosie steering right back at us through the door, and I'm like, oh fuck. So it turns out I think I'm like in like stranger things. I think there's like I'm like, I'm like the demogorgant, Like there's like.
Speaker 5: Somebody like yeah, they just keep multiplying, like they keep multiplying.
Speaker 6: Personally, I think there's one of these cats put a call out about your house.
Speaker 1: Okay, so here's the thing. So there was another cat and I was like, oh shit. So then I had to do Fortune and Tom Poppi's podcast. So I did the podcast and then I'm Debbie. Ryan was staying with me, and I was like, I was like, hey, Debbie, there's like I saw a cat and then weird shit always happens when I'm with it. Debbie, there's so we are some witch connection. So I mean I I literally like made like I was. I found out my mom died in front of Debbie, and I mean like Debbie and I have like a weird, bigger large She drove me to my Airbnb in Atlanta. She's like, I do have my driver's license. You've never seen me drive, but I actually am a legal driver. Like that was like like there's some weird men me weird things like that. So Debbie happens to be here and she's like getting ready to she's filming a fancy movie. She's in nineties business casual for her fitting. So I'm like, she's like dressed up to go. It's her first day yesterday to go like for this fitting. And I'm like, hey, I heard this cat and like I saw this cat and I was outside going hey kitty, and I could hear Mary or me out and I'm like, hey kitty. So I get Debbie and look there's like the fence. If you look outside, there's like over the shed this cat. This we hear and it was like through the bushes. We couldn't find it. It had gotten stuck.
Speaker 3: Oh so it was outside your friend stores and then it went.
Speaker 1: It ran, it ran, and so like it was let me show you. It literally got stuck in the fence. So like its entire backside was stuck in the fence. Oh no, no, like it was trapped in the fence. Like it was like and we couldn't. So then Debbie, Debbie rips off her shirt because she had to go to the fitting and didn't want to climbs on my shed. She goes, I'm shirtless on a shed and she's like, I have a hammer. We're hammering the fence to try to get the cat. She's trying. She's lifting up the cat and is high up like the cat's weigh the fuck down there. You know, she's lifting up the she's lifting up the cat. We can't get it out, so the cat stuck and so she's like, she's like, we gotta go around, so we run. So here we are the day after the election. We don't know how. Everyone has their own opinion about what happened. I show up at my neighbor, who I've never met with a Disney star. We're holding a hammer, a rake, and a bag of temptations we found on the door, like we've got to come so that I don't know what's happening. There's me and Debbie pounding on the door the hammer and a bag of temptations and a rake, and we're like, we need to get through your house and they're like, okay, we get through. Debbie lifts the cat, lifts the cat up off the thing. The cat starts running and it's dragging its legs behind it like a platypush. Okay, like its legs were like dead behind it.
Speaker 3: I now, do we think that happened because of the fence?
Speaker 1: Yes, I saw it. It was fine stick. It got stuck and it had been there and if I hadn't seen it, and if I hadn't called for it, I wouldn't it would have died in the fence. So thank god. Debbie was so funny. She was incredible. She goes over there, she like it was like a mom with a baby that's like pinned over under like a volkswagon. Here's Debbie running back from my neighbor and business casual. She goes. Debby goes to me. She goes, literally, she didn't even she goes when nobody had discussed it, she goes, Daisy's in trouble. I'm like what. She's like, Daisy's stuck in the fence. I'm like, okay, crazy. So I was like okay. So she's running back. She's like, get a carrier, call for Daisy. I'm like okay. So I like run him and I'm like, fuck, there's another fucking bangle. Now it's like paralyzed. I get the I get Rosie's carrier and I'm calling doctor Lisa. They tell me to go to the emergency room and they're like, what's the cat's name. I'm like Daisy, Like so the Debbie puts Daisy in the carrier. Daisy starts crying. We hear another fucking there's another one. There's another one. I'm sure it wasn't like Rosie outside. No, no, no, we were like and then so I start looking and Debbie's like, we don't have time for this. She's like, this one is in trouble, and you're looking for the third. And I'm like, but here's the thing. Here's what I want to say. They've all been they've all been spade. None of them have been chipped. And I hate to say I put him on all the next door apps and what not. I think I do too, because they're all six pounds. So if those are your cats, I don't want to go back to you. I'm sorry. You don't get to They don't have to have moved, and one is an accident, one is an accident. Two six pounds. No callers, you're a bad petal. No, like my sister, that's how she got ago. Somebody moved and just left. You can't have you too.
Speaker 2: This person had all the siblings.
Speaker 1: To yes, yes, yes, it doesn't make sense.
Speaker 3: You can't.
Speaker 2: I'm sorry.
Speaker 1: If you're a pet owner and none of all of them have gotten out and they're all down to six pounds. I will allow one, I will not allow two. And I think there's a third, like you can't or if you have outdoor cats but you've got a misspade but you're not feeding them, then then you can't have These cats.
Speaker 5: Are not acting like outdoor cats, like were these are outdoor cats that live near Yeah?
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, and they are like I hate.
Speaker 5: That they're outdoor because I'm afraid they're gonna get killed, but they are like very savvy.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: So here's the happy ending, and then we'll get to So we bring the cat to the emergency room with the best, the best hospital I've ever been to, the one in on Colorado Boulevard VAC. I'll tell you it was incredible. It was the best one. It was. I'll tell you what. It was the best one by far. They're like, who's financially responsible for Daisy? And Debbie goes, well, you got the first bangled this is mine. I was like, okay. So then the point of contact and here she is in the waiting room with the cat and basically this cat. So it turns out she's not paralyzed. She is a pelvis is broken in three spots. She needs to be created for. She doesn't need surgery, she needs to be created for. This is her in the waiting room with Debbie and pelvis got broken from but she's gonna but she's not paralyzed, so it's either Debbie's either gonna keep her. She's in Debbie's house right now, in the shower, and like they got her a little create. Here she is last night. It's just like, but it turned out okay. So Daisy's her brother in law is watching Daisy all day because because and then and then we have some people who've offered Lisa said she could rehabilitate her. Like, so so Daisy's turned out okay. Here she is in Debbie's shower. I got her her own dome. This is her last night.
Speaker 6: Oh good, So she's getting rest to try. Did they put a cast on anything?
Speaker 1: No, they said she didn't need it. She just needs to like not that she'll be okay and like and like but all over and they were all like, this is like the no more fences and they're like, this is like the sweetest. It was literally an exact replica of Rosie. So now we're going to find this third cat.
Speaker 5: Yeah there are.
Speaker 1: I mean I saw you put food out. I put food in anyone whos ate it? I put it out this morning. I can't tell you know what. I should put it to the top. Yeah, I should put it to the top, and then say I just there we go. Okay, So guys, sorry for the long. I'm sure if you're a new listener, you're like, I came here for the Bachelor. I didn't come here for your kid. But what's wild is like I we were joking about how all the cats are going to find the podcast, and they did. A week later. They're all talking, this is the has to go to dude, and this is like you have to be a Bangal. You have to be a Bangal. Obviously you have to be high end. I mean, I just felt so bad and then we'll get going that. Like, you know, Rosie's been living in a lap of luxury and this poor her sister has been out there, like, but Daisy's now living in living in a in a house and Daisy's got a great life. She's business, business, casual, she's got a wide lake trouser. I just thought that was look and she's and and shout out Debbie. I gotta tell you she was incredible. She was incredible. She was so funny. She goes, she goes, you want to know who you want to be within a crisis A formeruser, She's like, I can get shipped done. I was like, I was like, that's to me. I was like, you should write an action movie and have that be like the like tagline. It's fucking hilarious. Anyway, there we go, guys, here we are. Isn't that crazy?
Speaker 7: Though?
Speaker 1: I just had to share that because everyone's been part of their journey and I'm like, this is happening.
Speaker 2: But I think.
Speaker 6: I know.
Speaker 1: Guess what, Kim our listener, one of these will be for you might have a cat. You might have a cat that needs to be and Kim, we're gonna get you that third. Kim is in San Diego. Kim wanted Rosie and then there was like some confusion. But now Kim Kim wanted Rosy him, but she already got married to Anna's brother or adopted. So then look, maybe we'll work at with Daisy. Maybe Debbie won't be able to keep Daisy. But there's also a third, so we're gonna get Kim, one of the Bengals Okay series, So Kim get ready, get your little doughnut ready. Guys, can we just say overall, how are you enjoying the season? Maryland? Are you watching the whole season?
Speaker 2: I am okay, I am enjoying it very much. I really And this is back to your last podcast.
Speaker 4: I really went to a place when you were talking about how much she talked about her ex.
Speaker 7: Yeah.
Speaker 4: I was listening to you discuss it, going, oh my god, what is she? And it's almost like I want to throw a two cents into that, please, And it's a little bit inflammatory.
Speaker 1: I like, I want to hear this. This is good.
Speaker 2: When you start mentioning so much, I'm not saying you're not creating.
Speaker 1: Oh yes, so you agree with what I was saying.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's like.
Speaker 4: You can live without It makes me think further the theory of him being the overbearing alpha that she like is strong and independent and compassionate but like almost like but John, like she can't see beyond well, I want to you've had some kind of clutch on her in a wace.
Speaker 1: And like a weird chemical horny way too of like yeah, because I will tell you this. The main thing that stood out, the one line in the softest mental all of all time. I want to say the thing the line that stood out to me was when she said to Pascal, I loved your family, I loved your lifestyle. That and so, and I could see myself like in it, like she liked the money. Now allegedly because.
Speaker 4: She said about Jonathan, you're the best person. I feel so like warm around your way.
Speaker 1: She wanted the life, but I don't want that.
Speaker 4: You don't want the like total sweetheart. No not that I mean I love Pascal, but no, I.
Speaker 1: Was I clocked the I loved you, I loved your lifestyle. I thought that and also doctor Banana And this is all allegedly but like allegedly her ex.
Speaker 6: Wait, okay, so first I want to shout out on Instagram Peter who's at Laximus one for one.
Speaker 3: Who really did the research. Sure he really dug deep into jones husband's cast.
Speaker 1: It, So tell people what the initial allegations were. This is incredible, Get right.
Speaker 6: So it looks like so it's just some white collar stuff. There was like a DOJ article about it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, it's like money.
Speaker 6: So he was the Vassos Jones husband was taking money from a guy, Keith Fournay, who applied for a minority business enterprise contract in the state of Maryland to update the courthouse printers or something. He got like four hundred k for the contract but did no work and funneled all that money to Vassos under the suspicion the fish what is.
Speaker 2: The word auspices all that money to Surgery under.
Speaker 6: The idea of being part of his business solutions business, part of his business. Okay, so office solutions business. And then Vassos funneled that money back to FOURNEE to buy land for a strip club in Northeast Washington, d C. And then to renovate it over time. But then the DC government ended up seizing the club.
Speaker 3: Yeah, so he's also I'm hardly a serial tax evader.
Speaker 1: He was going to like, this is a hawk that's going to open a strip club, like which he saw John as the hawk, and she was like it was like a hawk evading text taxes and like trying to open a strip club. That's the one that that's the perfect one that got away.
Speaker 3: That's the one who lived life lnge.
Speaker 4: And then I'm sure there's a psychological but yeah, that like yeah. Looking up to him, he's the yes, yes, yes, and it's like yeah, even though she intellectually says.
Speaker 1: The right thing, Yes, she does, she does.
Speaker 4: You can live without him, But you don't believe that she's Katie.
Speaker 1: What do you think of the strip club? Why is she like? So, my god, that's so crazy. I almost don't even you know, I write notes for every episode. I almost don't even want to stick to my notes on the on the mental all and I almost just kind of want to organically let us like does talk about because it's not like good.
Speaker 6: Okay, Maryland and the Feds went after John and Joan Vassos for unpaid taxes back in two thousand and eight for like five hundred k.
Speaker 1: That's a so he made. I mean, that's a lot of taxes.
Speaker 2: All legend were just so giving.
Speaker 4: She has the luxury to like, yeah, exactly, he's such a listener exactly because she's living in the lap of luxury.
Speaker 1: One of mine is cutting crazy, My ears are cut, my ears are gone. Here we go, there we go.
Speaker 6: Apparently a lot of people have gone after him and his company for breach of contract.
Speaker 3: Different counties and wow, so he was.
Speaker 6: Also like casually like scamming, like minority business owners as well. Anyway, all under the guise of a company that was printer Solutions.
Speaker 1: Wow, that's just like a fraud. I feel like if you owe five hundred thousand of back taxes, you're earning a lot of money. Yeah, Like, if that's your.
Speaker 3: Time, that's why you live. That's why she went from living in Potomac to like.
Speaker 1: Rockville around because they had because there was something.
Speaker 6: Like he look and then he died of cancer, which like sucks, But like, I wonder how much of that is now on.
Speaker 1: Joan meaning dead dead Like.
Speaker 6: I don't know. Look, obviously who knows. I don't really understand.
Speaker 1: I haven't ever. I mean I didn't lose my husband, Like if he had had debt, would I have then have had to pay that debt because we were married?
Speaker 4: Yeah, Like the way she misses him is that she misses the whole package of like what.
Speaker 3: Does it feel like?
Speaker 1: She likes Chalk the most when he drove really fast in the ATV, No Chalk in the ATV when they like her horniest moment for Chalk. Well, she like Pascal because he's the bad boy and he's rich. She like Chalk the most when there was that risk of like faster faster, like like, there's something about a good girl with a bad boy.
Speaker 4: Yeah, she does not like the guys who are nice waiting for her or.
Speaker 1: Her who Yeah, she's guy. Yeah, and he's a really sweet.
Speaker 2: He's so sweet and he's handsome.
Speaker 1: He's like kind of like of he I mean, like Chalk's a nice looking I mean, he's not my type of guy, but he's a good looking older man. Like, oh my god. Side note, can I just say that, like king, somebody somebody me a shot of Jordan's hometown and said, how did Boner Patrol miss this? Uh? And okay, and like there was a huge boner Okay, wait, let me see if I can find it. Jordan. Jordan had a huge maybe it's just like no, he no. I noticed his pants. They were really tight, and I think he's got a package, was just packing.
Speaker 5: I think, So, No, he's got a huge pants. I noticed his pants down there they go.
Speaker 1: He got a bad boy.
Speaker 5: I was like, I was like, what kind of man that age wears pants that tight?
Speaker 1: Like happening a.
Speaker 3: Few times on the show. Some of the guys are good though.
Speaker 2: He did his pants because he's a decent.
Speaker 1: St They didn't talk to him last night, yeah, he like because he didn't even he made it to hometowns, Like why not? Was wrong? I guess he wasn't like the beloved. Okay, so who do you guys? I mean, do you want me to go through an order? Let's take it. We'll start out with Charles and his hair dye walking into the studio. Did he do a blend? Please?
Speaker 2: I would love him more like he lost points to me. How maybe it's the food. I know, I thought that you should be put on the spot and go I dyed my hair.
Speaker 4: But he could have gotten out of it in a I know, like yeah, I had got a makeover.
Speaker 1: It is also like when people and you now even see I mean like he did look hands but you see, but he looked you could he could have done like a salty PEPs. Yes, like just like like a salty pet.
Speaker 2: Whoever did it did him a disservice.
Speaker 1: And literally he could have been in a box. He could have boxed.
Speaker 3: It was gonna say that it felt very box.
Speaker 1: It felt like a box. It felt like it felt like a box.
Speaker 2: It was a blend.
Speaker 1: I mean, he's adorable, but it is interesting when you would have.
Speaker 2: Watched he did it himself.
Speaker 1: I bet maybe his daughter did it.
Speaker 5: Why think she wouldn't have allowed that. Yeah, I would never have allowed that. Yeah, like no, I went.
Speaker 1: But like it's interesting when you would see people, particularly early on pre Instagram on this show, between the main season and Paradise, and how they would have watched themselves and then like remember Canadian Daniel who was so weirdly funny, And then when they've watched it back and they've gotten validation from fans about their quirks, so then they are like self consciously doing the quirks, but like when they actually but when they do it, like the first go round, they're just regular citizens doing it and they don't know that it's funny, and then they like play. It's almost like Kathy with the Zippit last year, like when people then they become you know, influenced by the reaction. Yeah, yeah, it's weird. Okay, So here we are Charles coming in. I mean, have you who I mean, do you think Chuck is gonna win?
Speaker 2: Face at the end was bleak, but I know just even at the end.
Speaker 8: Of the tellof she was like there were tears I was like, what is I think thead because they're coming up was so fucking well.
Speaker 1: I think her tears, I think her tears was Kathy were because of Pascal right, because he was coming off the last episode with him leaving the coolest submarine bow that artist book that was amazing.
Speaker 2: So that there's no other choice.
Speaker 1: So they're like, I so there they brought back. They were talking about there's Jack hammered. It was cute watching him talking about the hot tub, getting in the tub, you know, cleaning chandeliers, cleaning chandelier's. He had a chandelier. They're hard to clean.
Speaker 2: I mean, she took me six hours.
Speaker 1: Jackson Star, Jackson Star, and you know he's the kind of fun self conscious. It's like you're drunk, uncle. He can know he's he's good at telling a yard. Yes, he was cute and it was nice to see him again. He wore his pink thing and then they had him grilling.
Speaker 3: The meat and he had weed socks on.
Speaker 4: He did did why wow?
Speaker 1: No, jack Wow, that's exciting.
Speaker 6: You're surprised it took me six hours. It's like, yeah, because you were high as hell. Motherfucker.
Speaker 1: You think he gets high and got lost.
Speaker 6: Yeah, Jack's not. I'm sure Jack indulges.
Speaker 1: But then we also saw the stand off between he and Christopher again with the barbecue sauce on the meal.
Speaker 6: I would never put barbecue sauce right on the I bet it's good.
Speaker 2: I was like, what are we doing? Burgers and all.
Speaker 1: The back, I really feel like we were watching me and it's like we've already seen this, and like since everybody got along, it was just rewatching the whole season.
Speaker 3: Positive.
Speaker 4: The whole thing struck me as very, very different than any tell all they're fighting, They're not fighting any other tell I'm still very conscious of who's the bachelor, who's bachelorette. This one, it just took over that the guys and the bonding. They had to come up with these side bits and yeah, it's like I forgot it was even about Joan.
Speaker 2: And yes, three quarters the way through.
Speaker 1: It, I agree agree with you, yes.
Speaker 2: And it's almos. I mean it's great. I don't know's it makes you really happy.
Speaker 4: It makes me really like older people me too, in the sense that they're they're not like fighting and they're not being petty. They're just like, this is cool. We get to hang out. And bond with each other.
Speaker 1: One moment that I really loved was Jonathan talking about the post it note that Mark left for Henry. So they both, Yeah, Mark's a good guy. So why was Kelsey not there? Are she and Joey about to break up? Kelsey wishes she could be here? What's she doing? I don't know where was Kelsey? I don't know. Well, Joey was in LA because he's doing I know, but what does she like? So were all of her siblings? Where's why are they not Joey? I'm start contractually had to be there. Maybe she's I don't know where's Kelsey?
Speaker 2: Why have a job?
Speaker 1: But it's still her dad, Like, you can get the night everyone your twenty seven.
Speaker 2: She could actually have to be there. Oh, because he's the batch.
Speaker 1: Yeah, like, and he's doing Dancing with the Stars, Like I don't think they're going to break up though you don't.
Speaker 2: I would have.
Speaker 1: I got nervous. I hope, I hope I'm wrong. I got nervous. So so Jonathan was saying, I felt invisible. I never went to prom and then he's like, you know, there's tears as a hole in the heart from always being so close. But never being chosen. And then Mark gave he always got up at five am to go get his coffee and then climb back in bed, which is a wild move. A wild move that's very dad.
Speaker 4: It's so cute me, you know how you hear especially now of like we don't need men like women, like this was like the epitome of It's almost like going to get another guy coffee.
Speaker 1: He was so cute.
Speaker 4: I mean, I believe they're all into Joan, but they're more into each other, I know.
Speaker 2: And the experience, like it seems like they all valued itself.
Speaker 1: They probably they only got like an hour with Joe and these guys I my experience, I feel like a lot of particularly older men in society, they they I'll just speak for some guys I know to do that.
Speaker 4: Well.
Speaker 1: It's also like there when they get married, their friend becomes their wife. So then if their wife is gone, their their old friends are now their friend is their wife. Like they don't hang out in packs as much, I think, unless they're like super sports guys or whatever. Like I feel like guys that get isolated of who they talk to about things or what. So like it feels like they all like really had a lot of time talking and might not have socialized much in the last thirty years.
Speaker 4: Even if you have like your sports guy friends, you're like, you're not talking go for this event, But these guys are in it with each Yeah, after day's cute, no.
Speaker 2: Other agenda, they don't have to like get home.
Speaker 1: And all of them are between sixty and seventy and like to be able to actually speak about your feelings being forced to like the amount of hours, like it's not just a two hour dinner, Like you're there for weeks, Like.
Speaker 4: Once you sign up for it, you have to be up for Yeah, yeah, fucking around me.
Speaker 1: It's interesting how many people I talked to are like, ew, I'm grossed up by the I'm like, why would why is it gross to be Like first, so they're not that old, they're in their sixties, Like I think it's really and like even if they were in their seventies or eighties, like, why is it gross that a seventy year old or an eighty year old would want love or be sexual or be sexual?
Speaker 2: It's important. I'm going back to the male bonding.
Speaker 4: Yes to that too, to be sexual, but just that we see men of that age in this light.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's I'm gonna say it's important either.
Speaker 1: And I was touched by I was curious to see if there were going to be some problematic white dudes, and like watching it, it felt like everybody just like loved etail, like there was nobody. There was no It felt like who.
Speaker 2: Was the way to go? Every guy here is charming and witty, funny.
Speaker 1: Probably Pascal. It feels like a past scal I don't know, I do that. It felt like it felt like, oh, it was like the guy that had cancer Mark.
Speaker 3: No, No, the guy Dan, Dan had the shaky hands.
Speaker 1: But it felt like it felt like David.
Speaker 3: I don't know.
Speaker 1: I didn't see that. I didn't see the problematic uncle at least I'm in the edits. Maybe there was, but it felt like everyone was just like we're brothers. All of us are brothers.
Speaker 4: You know. Jack would have been the problematic one, yea, and they just celebrated his just sort.
Speaker 2: Of embraced Sure.
Speaker 1: So Mark so So Jonathan goes to get his coffee.
Speaker 2: And Kim could have been problematic.
Speaker 1: Oh Kim, it would have been It would have been Keim. It would have been Kim. And he left a post it note on his coffee cup and it said, to remind you that you are a fantastic human being. Mark, who is elegant, he's so handsome, starts crying and it wrote, he said, put this on your mirror, and he said, don't see you again. I am strong, I am worthy, I am handsome, I am deserving, I am enough. Like that's lovely.
Speaker 4: That's not easy to do in a in a golden bachelorette where you're doing bits with burners and arts, and the fact that.
Speaker 2: They did, yes, you felt it.
Speaker 1: I was military.
Speaker 4: I should feel sarcastic about this, but it was like really moving.
Speaker 1: Mark was a military police officer like that. He you know, it changed. I was like, oh, I judged a book by his cover. As far as like that, it's you know, it's not what it was like. And everyone needs to hear that. Jonathan was so handsome and so like he was you know, when somebody's just like in their body, like in the pocket, like he was so grounded, like there was like grounded to earth of himself and just like he was. He was a riveting figure to watch and I'm thankful that he found somebody. I mean, he's a babe. Of course he found somebody that.
Speaker 2: Was the most baller move the whole guys.
Speaker 1: She's thirty, she's thirty two. Go fuck yourself, all right, do you guys some of them? We'll say one more so.
Speaker 2: She has three cats at home, exactly.
Speaker 1: She's got a Bangel, she's got a Bengal Rescues, and she's got a portal of Bengals. There's an unlimited to She's hot as hell. She's her professionals Bengal Rescuer. You guys, did he talk Did they talk to Mark? Did he talk about being They didn't bring him up? You didn't they did they? I thought he was in the audience with I don't know that he was brought up.
Speaker 3: They gave him a moment, but I don't know if he was.
Speaker 1: I was surprised that I think they brought him up. And that's when Joey was like, oh, we love you man. I thought he was in. I can't remember. I can't remember.
Speaker 3: We all watched this.
Speaker 1: Were like no memory. He but like, yeah, do you think ABC because they because like when they had Charles have somebody's scream like, hey, Charles, we think you should the bassla and the crowd went fucking crazy crazy. I was kind of like, that's interesting. And I also just like putting Mark on blast because it felt like it's sort of a fet a complete like that. It was like.
Speaker 4: This episode was I really noticed all the the pre planned.
Speaker 1: I know, I know, hey, Charles, like I just happened to be Mike. Yeah. And also like it's like they're like, we need to find an Asian woman who could say and my mom.
Speaker 6: I was like, okay, like until they cut to Pascal's son and he was already standing in mic.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, I can't.
Speaker 3: I would just like to address oh my god, when.
Speaker 1: We get to Pascal zone. Okay, let's get a quick break and we'll be right back.
Speaker 4: Bone zone.
Speaker 1: Let's get in the bone zone, guys, and we're back. So here we are and uh okay, oh yeah. Charles also said that his daughter, his daughter signed him up and he didn't know who Jesse Palmer was. That was good, that was good. Jess has gotten hot to me, what's happened.
Speaker 2: I know he's hot.
Speaker 1: I saw him in person. Yeah, I think he's hot. I think he's hot. Doctor Banana, do you find him hot?
Speaker 3: Yeah? I guess And like a jockey.
Speaker 1: He's like a job.
Speaker 3: Yeah, because I think it's very sweet.
Speaker 4: You're being won over by his sensitivity and getting more sensitive over.
Speaker 1: He doesn't feel like he like he actually he feels loyal to his wife and not when he talks to the pretty young galas. He doesn't feel a little bit like let me know if you want it. You know, he seems like very like fatherly.
Speaker 2: He does like his energy isn't the place.
Speaker 1: Because they're only hot. He's more like every time a hot guy shows up on Paradise, he's like, oh wow, how'd you get that?
Speaker 2: Body?
Speaker 1: Wants to bro out? And he's like the best way. Yeah, he wants to be like, I mean I do carbs and protein, but like, how did you like lean it out? Man? I don't get to bulk up and then sculpt it out.
Speaker 2: It's like, would you lean it out?
Speaker 1: You know that he only talks to the men about their bodies, which doctor b.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I know, you're right.
Speaker 6: I was just thinking that he always goes like, wow, you're looking real good to the guys.
Speaker 4: Okay, is there any thing about him other than that?
Speaker 1: He's like he's a football guy and he hosts and he also hosts like a cooking show in Canada.
Speaker 3: A lot of stuff.
Speaker 6: Also, he has like he's like a spokesperson for this avocado brand.
Speaker 3: He's really kind of like an avocado thing.
Speaker 2: He's like a low key Ryan Seacrest.
Speaker 3: Yeah yeah, Canada.
Speaker 1: And he has a good sense of humor and he's kind of self deprecated. I'm all in on Jesse.
Speaker 2: Better go steal him exactly.
Speaker 1: Hey girl, Hey, I have a cat. I have a cat sanctuary. You know what if they got adopted out? There's more from the portal where that came from. You want a band ball, get your bang all? This just another one. It's like this gonna pop up like we're at like, you know, some kind of a fucking like concert. And it's like the dancer just shoots up from the ground. What was that like in the Michael Jackson documentary the Toaster. The dance move like the toaster. They pop off. There's another Bengal toastering from the depths of hell at These are the best, They're all the best cats. What do you think happened? Where do these cats come from?
Speaker 3: Someone must have left them or something.
Speaker 1: I know somebody or it could have been somebody went into like assisted living and their kids just like we're like.
Speaker 2: Okay, making a real story.
Speaker 1: I don't know, why would you get rid of these icons?
Speaker 2: You're moving and you don't want to deal with it.
Speaker 1: Like maybe I should have adopted seventeen bengals. Why did I adopt all the bengals? Maybe they had a litter, maybe they had a bengal get pregnant. They kept all of them, and they're like, this is so many Bengals, I can well just keep one.
Speaker 2: Yeah, if they.
Speaker 5: Weren't Spade, I'd be like, yeah, I know, space their spade.
Speaker 1: They they yesterday again a Daisy's appointment. They validated. They're like, this is not They're like this was a this was an adopted cat from someone. They're like, this was not a catch and release pack.
Speaker 4: It's very troubling the quality in a person to want the animal and you really don't understand the commitment.
Speaker 1: You don't understand like six pounds quality.
Speaker 4: When people do that and they want it so bad and they can't then just can't deal Mittens.
Speaker 1: They are twice as long as Mittens. Mittens is twelve pounds. These cats are six pounds. They were like tiny, there's not if.
Speaker 4: You're that person who can't handle it, and you learn to handle it, then I'll love you. It's like, yeah, face the music and figure it out.
Speaker 1: You don't give an animal away like agree, Agree, Then.
Speaker 2: You freaking build a shed for your cat sanctuary.
Speaker 1: You build at you get a podcast studio? Do you get it? You be friend of child stars?
Speaker 3: Use me?
Speaker 1: You put some wallpaper, you put you get the wild paper you get you talk about the Bachelor. Come on, you have your you have your string, your cash, us, your soft nuts. Okay, so then they have here we go, Uh, everybody wants Charles to be the Golden Bachelor. So then they did all the bits we're past, scaled at the face masks with the guys and it was clanking clanking pots and going.
Speaker 2: What what was that?
Speaker 4: That's something that they did and had the footage to put it in the towel.
Speaker 5: They producers at the time were like, hey, guys, or did they have they had had?
Speaker 1: Were just bored and yeah.
Speaker 4: Because it was so positive and there's no girls cutting the hair.
Speaker 3: And then Charles turns off. I love it.
Speaker 1: I got there. Just acknowledge that we at first and we did our picks.
Speaker 4: Going in hot coming out, They're just dad.
Speaker 1: To the amount of the snoring of the fares and the sign of my brother. Every time my brother sits down or stands up, he's like, oh, I have to say, having gone through the season with these guys, at first they were like, oh, Joan didn't get a good batch. They're adorable. They cast them really well, the's they're great, guys are adorable.
Speaker 4: I mean, they're really getting me. With the Missley, though I know me too. Is she engaged? I really can't tell.
Speaker 1: I think she's going to be, and that we think she's not. I think they need to divorce.
Speaker 2: And then if we get another clunker with Joan, you.
Speaker 1: Can't you can't They well, I honestly, because the ratings have not been good on this and part of me feels like a double whammy that the world is sexist. But also beyond that, I feel like I feel like if Gary and Teresa were so happy in love, I think they really Gary. I'm gonna blame Gary, I know, really fucked the franchise.
Speaker 2: It's hard not to because it was because everyone.
Speaker 1: Was all in and am everyone was and everyone loved it. It was so wholesome. She had to do the wedding on, you know, and it was I cried and like three months later, I know, I know, I think they really fucked it up.
Speaker 4: This is like side note, but I was being catty about Jones plastic surgery and hair extensions earlier. But like she's she's beautiful, Like she's look like me too.
Speaker 2: Ever she's done like me too.
Speaker 1: I agree with you. I'm like, good for her.
Speaker 2: I'm always pascal is like she's a classy lady. She's put together.
Speaker 1: It's like, yeah, she is, you know, I'm proud.
Speaker 2: It was fantastic. Every out she cold suits her.
Speaker 1: Alogy is that the one that she had last night I.
Speaker 6: Was addressing she seems like she's not like no, she's how some ladies you're like, they're trying to feel like they're trying to catch She just it suits her.
Speaker 1: She I agree with you, I agree with you, and I feel like in a way and I say this, go for it. Her face looks so different when she got married. And I'm not saying it, but I'm saying that, not even not even with judgment, and I'm like, I'm like good for her.
Speaker 7: For like she did a.
Speaker 6: Classic sign of like you got a little money and you were like let's try some shit.
Speaker 1: And by the way, it like she looks great and I and she is. She's an elegant woman. Her style was whoever did the styling was great. She always looked she felt like someone that a princess, that you could bring her to a state function princess. Yeah, she would know what knife to use. She was compassionate, she she was warm. Her only issue was she was an a traumaa loop about her ex and like and look.
Speaker 4: You already covered this, but the sex stuff that was very was a really good point of like she is really holding.
Speaker 2: Back and she's like the problem being emotional being there.
Speaker 1: Doesn't even Chalk. It's I actually felt like even rewatching last night when when uh Pascal, who Anna pointed out, like when he was like I tied the rope for everyone, like everyone, but like but like in Pascal, she's like, you can get handsy with me. It felt like Chalk and Pascal were the only two that she would have green lig Yeah, but I think because guy was first and she really did not want it.
Speaker 4: Even I thought Jonathan was hot, like you could feel his body, but he wasn't as like as the other guy.
Speaker 1: And he also was and I like your lifestyle and like, I don't know Chalk presents as he could have money. He acts like he does. Yeah, and it's what Pascal has money and there and guy seems like he probably does, but he's not grabby. He asks permission and she's not into it.
Speaker 2: Yeah he's respectful. Yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, she's like that's so gross. I really feel like they should hire. As far as like the Bachelorette goes, I feel like they should hire because I know the world's terrified of like divorces. I feel like they should hire somebody who whose husband like had sex with the nanny or the secretary, so like it's like somebody who just got so scorn. It wasn't a woman who left. It wasn't it was like she got so fucked over that she deserves like that. We can all be really rooting for her because he left her first twenty four year old secretary and she's so ready to move on. Yeah, and she's like, she's like hot, I remind me of him. Yeah, like I know, and she's not like pissed about it. But then she's like, you know what I did my I marry I did everything right. I found the book, I married my college sweetheart. I gave up my career for him or whatever, and like, I'm actually cool interesting, I'm like curious about my sexuality now, like I'm a different person. I I have my own thing going on.
Speaker 4: Yeah, and you mentioned that before because like some of the ladies on the original that were more like spitfire, Yes.
Speaker 1: Oh, Susan Jenner or I liked Ellen. I liked pickleball Ellen, who is in her seventies that.
Speaker 2: Are kind of like, f it, we're gonna oh.
Speaker 1: What's her name? Uh, what's her name? Who my brother had a crush on. So Sandra, Sandra, Sandra is horny. Yeah, I mean that would have been fun. By the way, Joan is acting exactly as she acted with Gary. But now her daughter's not having issues about like her baby, that's Joan.
Speaker 2: Yeah and yeah, and so she's her guilt about her.
Speaker 1: Husband, family, the trauma, Yeah, out of it and so and I and I don't think it's long. I do think it. I believe her. I think it's a chemical reaction action. Yeah, and I And that's okay. If that's where you're at, then then it's on ABC that they should not have cast her. Think they thought she was probably the most palatable young barbie looking one that America can handle her as a female lead visually like but tall, thin, blonde hair, you know, like, but give me, give me Susan or Sanatra, and that she was sixty and not seventy. You know, give me a seventy something woman who's like kind of fun and goal.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: And I actually feel like people would have really liked that, I mean, like rooting for it. I think they're underestimating the public. Yes, they think that we need a SOB story and we do not. Okay, So then Kim fixing the dishwasher, and then they did the Mansion men choir.
Speaker 3: I am a gay Men's Los Angeles choir.
Speaker 1: Yeah, the Gay Men's Los Angeles.
Speaker 3: I didn't even know there was a thing.
Speaker 1: It's cool. They did sound amazing. Yeah.
Speaker 3: I like that Kim. He shook every single one of their hands. Do you see that?
Speaker 1: No, that's cute, that's so about respectful, respectful. Yeah, you know what, he looked handsome last night.
Speaker 2: I like him.
Speaker 1: I get like, you know, he's military, he's military exactly. And I felt like he was trying to court her in a courtly way, like a generational yes, I felt what's happening?
Speaker 3: Yeah, you know that's what was longer than I thought it was. It went on and he wrote like many lyrics.
Speaker 1: Can we sho who it was? Jerry and and my brother Jordan. I think Dan saying the mansion man. That's so cute. That's so cute. All right, let's take a quick break and we'll be right back. I need a sexual time out. I am a back. So let's talk about Pascal and his son. His son auditioning to basically be the Bachelor. By the way, I'm here for it. I'll say it again. Pascal's son could get it. He is adorable when he was he's perfectly played. Thank you, thank you for showing me a man that can cry. You've always been my idol watching you cry. This guy is he was trained by the ultimate pussy magnet and now he's like, he's such a poonhound and your bachelor. Let's go. Apparently he's twenty eight allegedly is he?
Speaker 3: Yeah, something like that.
Speaker 1: He's older than you think. Dad's okay, wait, okay, wait, I want to.
Speaker 2: Show you bachelor be really weird.
Speaker 1: Okay wait, I want to or Bachelor.
Speaker 6: Did you do a junior senior doubles like together sometimes your sisters like in Australia.
Speaker 1: Father, I would love to be and I'd like to be a contestant going for both junior I'm going to choose. I feel like I am the one that would go really low or really high. Like my age range is wild. I really don't care.
Speaker 3: Younger and the son with like an older I.
Speaker 1: Literally have an incredibly decades wide ad ride.
Speaker 4: I'm watching them makes me want to date an older man. Yeah, Like they're chill j They're not like you're doing. They know themselves and appreciate.
Speaker 1: What do you like in a guy? What would you like if you could like? What are the qualities that you would want?
Speaker 2: I have some issues. I think I know the qualities. When I try to date, it's a disaster.
Speaker 1: It's not easy to date. I mean also to say, like like it's an act of bravery.
Speaker 2: I probably go for funny, too hard, okay.
Speaker 4: I probably go for an artist type okay, too hard okay.
Speaker 2: And in the past I've gone for like love above like I'm a disaster. I need what I need and what I would like to like is someone who.
Speaker 4: Is responsible, has their life together. Me too, has a point of view, likes to talk.
Speaker 2: Like to listen. Yeah, it's proactive, yes.
Speaker 4: Like I want somebody and the traditional things that I didn't realize I wanted is like I want the traditional stuff. Make a plan, Yeah, call me, come get me, pay for me. I'm done being like I'm not even a mommy.
Speaker 2: Type, but I guess I am.
Speaker 4: I joked about it and my stand up like didn't realize it was even in there and riffed. I'm like, I guess I'm Hugh Hefner. I didn't realize like I want to play, like.
Speaker 2: Hey man, I'm just gentle to care of me.
Speaker 4: And then what I realize is I'm like, get the fuck out of here. Here's ten grand you know, like how and I can't find because I don't want to be that aggressive like boss lady, but here we are, so I can't really say if can someone aggress me and be the boss of me?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I don't know if that can happen. That'd be nice, you know.
Speaker 1: I think I can.
Speaker 4: I think I can, but be like smart and funny and religi and easygoing, and.
Speaker 1: I really feel like with the right guys, as I just say, this is a straight lady. So but like, like, so, I I believe if it's the right person and if you want to date, like if you want like a boyfriend or a part if you're not, like it's different for but if you want like.
Speaker 4: I think, I think I thought I wanted a partner. I might just be phasing. I might just be peace peace out.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, leave.
Speaker 2: Me alone everyone, I'm entering that face.
Speaker 5: I get that if you find someone that you guys are both like equally self reliant.
Speaker 1: Yea, yes, that's important.
Speaker 4: That's good to Yeah, at this point in my life, the cool thing is is like I don't need you.
Speaker 2: To like raise my kids. I don't need you. I don't need to buy a house with you.
Speaker 4: Yeah, you know, I don't need you to like, yeah, take care of me in that way, but just take care of me, like show up.
Speaker 1: As a human creature. Well, yeah, I get that. I like here, it's interesting, Like I think even just affirming it out loud, you know what I mean, Like, yeah, that's nice.
Speaker 4: It should be easy because because I am not asking anything really from you than to show up.
Speaker 1: Well, I do think also when you've lived in the same city, like you would probably have dated anybody that you know, if you were going to date, you would have dated by now probably so like so it is like that like, okay, are you going to do the apps or like like like I'm.
Speaker 2: Also hanging out or putting myself out there like.
Speaker 1: LA is particularly hard anyway anyway, But I think it's interesting. I always I think dating is interesting. I was saying beforehand that, like, I make myself go on.
Speaker 2: A date a month, amazing.
Speaker 1: I had a fourth date last night. It was nice. He's got a cat, right, Okay, there we go, Puscal's son, pussy Hound Pascal. I felt like he was really aware of his image and he's like, I'm sorry, I like almost playing it like I would have gotten there. It just wasn't like no, no, you misunderstood. It was just not yet.
Speaker 2: He clearly he played that.
Speaker 1: I felt it was like a little twist of the narrative of like it wasn't just quit on that time was so he could be the bachelor. Maybe maybe he wanted to be like maybe he had to.
Speaker 2: Be a better He didn't want to come off like I just don't like her.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he'd be so funn didn't I show you this?
Speaker 7: You know?
Speaker 2: He played it really smart and he would it would be so fun.
Speaker 1: Did I show you the picture of young Pascal.
Speaker 2: You can get me to bring my walls down.
Speaker 1: This is Pascal. Yeah, he's he's been a pussy hound for decades. A second and it was also like him being like, oh, my child At a certain point I wanted to say, you don't get to say my childhood when you're in your six so you're sixty nine, deally with you you're almost seventy. Yeah, we all had a bad childhood. Like get over, like you don't get to do that. Yeah yeah, yeah wow, And like I was wrong. I mean he's a full pussy him. I've never seen shampoo, but he feels like like.
Speaker 2: So in control.
Speaker 4: If you're a guy who can get this esthetic, like I should hear that pictures.
Speaker 2: To put on an app Like I'm like.
Speaker 1: You should we use that as the flyer for like like a j and then we could also put his son on there, like raising generations a pussy him. Way, he is gorgeous. He looks like a bald web that a young bald.
Speaker 2: I mean it looks like it was art design.
Speaker 1: No, he's like a young Alex Baldron before he became like an absolute disaster her. He feels like a young doesn't that look like that's like like Kim and Alex, like Kim basing her and Alec Baldwin like nineteen eighty four.
Speaker 3: Like who is that woman in the photo?
Speaker 1: She looks like Kelly LeBrock, Kelly Lebroc or Kelly like when top.
Speaker 2: Gun like shields.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, Kelly McGinnis's top gun. It's like Alec Baldman nineteen eighty three and Kelly mcguinnis. It's so hot and you know, like to be like that guy is like a hairdresser. To be that like alpha male is a hairdresser. Good for him?
Speaker 6: So then okay, honestly, really hasn't shown us he's that good of a hairdresser, because every like Frock he cuts, you're like, whoa, Now look at that frames your face.
Speaker 1: Yes, his haircuts are really terrible.
Speaker 6: Just chopped six inches off and call it.
Speaker 1: Your hair is priantic and they're all a cross or not layers, So kill.
Speaker 3: Me us twelve seconds to cut your hair at.
Speaker 1: All time he's getting busy, fucking I.
Speaker 2: Don't want my haircut to be a competition.
Speaker 1: I like your blonde mary Land. You look pretty you did.
Speaker 4: When he did that, I wanted to wait.
Speaker 1: Until we also had we also had Gary coming in hot giving a shout out to his mom, to Jones mom.
Speaker 2: That was talking about like classy his I.
Speaker 1: Could listen to him. If I couldn't have gotten in touch with Katie yesterday for my anxiety and sobbing, I could just listen to I could just listen to Gary talking angel Yeah, like, well I didn't you know, you got the event. It's all going to work out better than you can imagine right now. You don't need to know the answer.
Speaker 3: You know.
Speaker 1: The cat's in good hands, you know. And if there's another cat, you'll do. You don't have that yet one day.
Speaker 2: To say stuff like that and you believe it's going to turn.
Speaker 1: In like if you didn't get that job that you were told you got and they gave to somebody else, you know, maybe like there's better things on the horizon, and it's not there's anything wrong with you, it's just it wasn't you guys weren't the right fit like in dating. Yeah that's Gary. Maybe I just need to like can be like my fyoda, you know, Yeah, Gary, He and her mom looked great. Her mom was beautiful. I know Mary, I wrote the poem from Mary She's and then we have doctor Bob Adorable going. I wanted to thank you for allowing me to tell you how proud I was to be the father of gay queer kids. And they and then Marina del Bit of Everything, Marina del Rey Home for Wayward Lesbian Adorable. I also like that Jordan's daughter was gay and he didn't even like he wasn't like it was just like, by the way, every daughter on the Hometown's was the exact same daughter. Did you know this Visually everybody's daughters exactly the same. Yeah, oh well, anyway.
Speaker 3: All the dude, they're just like, and I have a gay daughter who put me on this show?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Oh my god. So then we have so then Charles comes on and he's like, first of all, I miss you, Joan, and she was like, I love you, Charles, you can get my number. And then when Pascal was like sorry, and she wasn't like yeah, she didn't say you can get my number of Pascal. She didn't want to give him a number.
Speaker 6: She's like, yeah, go fuck yourself, fuck you, fuck you, fuck all y'all.
Speaker 3: Like sort of a friend. We just sort of chop it off around.
Speaker 4: Yes, I missed that moment between her and Pascal.
Speaker 1: I felt like she was trying to be but she's just given her number to Charles and Pascal is like, I'd like to get that too, to keep in touch. It was just like, yeah, I wanted to fuck you. I don't want to be your friend. I want to be Charles's friend. And Chalk wouldn't like it if I'm texting you Pascal, you know what I mean, like if I was, if I was Chalk.
Speaker 3: But she should have an affair with Pascal.
Speaker 1: I mean after that photo. Hell yeah, should we all honestly? Or his son?
Speaker 5: You know Pascal, I specifically Ifaus his son graduated high school in twenty twenty one and is in college.
Speaker 1: Oh then younger. I thought he was twenty twenty nine because of the tweets yourself. Remember he was like, I won't throw any parts. Okay, we got my bad. I don't need to have text with Pascal. I'm article could Yeah, well I don't not yet give me a call in a couple of years time. We have time, all right, why don't we take a quick break and we will be back. Who I don't know about you. But things again so hot in here. I think I got a take. I'll pay your break and we're back. She came out in her hot Joan comes out in her hot cult guy a dress with her cleavage, cleavage, honey, good for her her hair, Like, I don't.
Speaker 2: Know what happened. I was.
Speaker 4: I had Hulu on in my car for the last thirteen minutes because now I'm like having fomo because I don't remember.
Speaker 2: Her outfit because I was driving and listening.
Speaker 1: It's she had really great cleavage, she was really tan, and her hair was bouncy, like like a Barbie head. And yeah, and then they had you know, I also liked in the bloopers all the powder pigs for the powder pads for the faces of the guys because they were sweating so profusely.
Speaker 2: Oh wow, Yeah, I didn't see that.
Speaker 1: She's she's very put together. She's very womanly, Like she's like she wants, like.
Speaker 4: Dude, that's hot, and the fact that she can get away with showing that much skin and you're not like, like she looks.
Speaker 1: Hot in the bikini last week. She's like, she's like a woman.
Speaker 2: She's really wearing that dress.
Speaker 1: She's like I feel like she knows how to be a woman, and I love like the white her hair is her excessive.
Speaker 3: Wife of a white colored criminal.
Speaker 1: Yes, and that's exactly that they're put together. You're not gonna like You're not gonna be covered in yogurt and cat.
Speaker 2: Hair, no necklace, bracelet hair.
Speaker 1: Yes, yes, not like me who goes to the store. Just believe I've got to. I've gone to the store in pajamas too. She she, she goes to the store full face. I bet she never let her husband's here without makeup. I'm sorry, but people who live like that, I'm like, no, oh, that's no, say no, yes, no, people go.
Speaker 5: I won't fart in front of my husband. I fart in front of Anthony every day. I won't fart every day.
Speaker 1: But I love that I will. That's a man until he walks over. Oh my god, I love that about you. I honestly I can't. But but I do.
Speaker 2: Get to really I aspired.
Speaker 1: But I have some really bad at home outfits that you'll get. But you know, she would never, she would never not have a full face.
Speaker 2: She is amazing but also a control thing.
Speaker 1: It is Yeah, it's not fun, it's not fun. It is amazing, though. It is amazing, amazing, Like, wow, that's a woman.
Speaker 2: That dress is amazing.
Speaker 4: And you get there from being a real style and you're running choice because you've been so stylish outfits that you get to.
Speaker 1: That yeah, and you're working out, you're gonna before.
Speaker 5: She's like the type of person that like she gets dressed even if she's not going out for them, Like the type of people who wear jeans around their house.
Speaker 1: I'm like, what are you doing, dude, you're in your house alone. I already have worn I even jumpsuit on. I don't think I've worn jeans.
Speaker 2: Like I'm saying.
Speaker 5: Though they like they dress up, they're not like I'm gonna wear my track pants for my pajama Oh no the house.
Speaker 1: They're gonna put on real pants, hard pants. That was the other thing when I got when I got divorced, and it was during the pandemic. So we're all coming out of the pandemic not knowing what to wear because we've all been locked up. And then I realized, like I have, like I can dress up for events, and then I have like fucking pajamas. But it's like the in between, the in between just like day to day out like I don't have that.
Speaker 3: I don't know.
Speaker 1: I don't know what I realized. I'm a skirt gal. I'm a skirted Part of it is the Corgi Proporsche, the short leg long tours. But like I don't know what to wear just day to day, I don't either. Tana, you've been looking good day to day.
Speaker 3: Thank you.
Speaker 1: You got some tight nice like your jeans. You get your jeens game is tight right now? Are they all page?
Speaker 6: No, I've been wearing a lot of like Madewell. Honestly, that the nineties straight leg from Madewell. It's like my favorite gene. I swear that different colors.
Speaker 1: Okay, I need to see it again.
Speaker 3: And then the wide leg from Maydewell just makes such.
Speaker 1: A good genes maybeah they do they great chee. Yeah, Well, you gotta go to the jean bar. You go to the jean bar, and if you bring a pair of jeans, they're like, it's just a madwell you have all these, they have all these, you can try them all on. It's the jean bar. You can see it a short middle like they.
Speaker 3: Make some of my favorite jeans.
Speaker 1: They're my best. Dam Is My best overalls are from Maidwell go over there. Okay, So who do we not run away?
Speaker 2: You're gonna want to run out?
Speaker 1: Okay, we have who do you think is gonna win? And then we'll do our tweet of the week and guess what people are gonna win? A sleep Crown. Do you love your sleep Crown? No?
Speaker 4: I don't have one. I just listen to you talk about it and it's exciting.
Speaker 1: Well, maybe someday you'll get a sleep cred. If you want to have your own sleep Crown, you can get one at sleep crown dot com. Backslash w y a t R code, pickleball and you get a signed copy. If you win, you get a sleep Crown and assigned copy of Elizabeth of East hamp and a T shirt. So let us know what. Email us at Rosepodcast at gmail dot com. This is from Whitney's best friend. Audrey wrote it and it's it's Pride and Prejudice in the Hampton's. It's a good beach read.
Speaker 2: Nice?
Speaker 1: Do you want to copy?
Speaker 2: Sure? Are you a reader? I can be?
Speaker 1: Okay?
Speaker 2: That sounds like a fun read. Thank you?
Speaker 1: Okay, So here we are. We have some fun tweets. Number one is from uh M Martin PhD Coming up and a tribute to John We release a live Hawk into the studio.
Speaker 2: That's great.
Speaker 1: By the way, I don't think we've ever had em. That's really If this isn't the one you've ever tweeted us, it's a solid. If it's your one and done, that's a good one.
Speaker 3: Threaded me just.
Speaker 1: Once, honestly. If that's your one and done, that's a really good one. This is from Rachel at Rachel Delann twenty half of Jones Batchelor's could have used the sleep crown. Missus right a girl without a hat. It's sweet that this girl from the audience wants Charles to date her mom. But if that hair dye is any indication, Charles's age range is now gen z to late millennial. This is Rachel again. Did Pascal give the guys the special robe treatment on spot? And then this one? Missus right a girl without a hat? Charles after his makeover? Please, Charles is my father? Call me Charlie XC Alright, so it's gonna be that in hawk? Okay, yeah, all right? So missus ryder girl without a hat? Charles after his makeover? Please, Charles is my father call me Charlie Xy, this is really good. Or m Martin PhD coming up and to John, we release a live hawk into the studio Live Hawk, or Charlie xcax Maryland.
Speaker 4: Uh, live hawk is truly so good, but I have to go XCX just because it's ridiculous.
Speaker 1: Okay, Okay, Tanna, I think I go live Hawk. Okay, definitely hot. Okay, you win. And Martin PhD coming up and attribute to John we released a live howcke into the studio. Well done, and if you want to participate next week, Uh, doctor Banana let him know how they can do it.
Speaker 6: At Anna host on Twitter, at selling host me on Instagram and threads or I mean you can DM me as well.
Speaker 1: Look, here's the day all because we're gonna be We're gonna be I think done for the year, right, guys, I'm not supposed to do this, but I may we may or may not be in San Francisco on in the afternoon at one early early, so you can still fly out Sunday, February second. So just if you're making arrangements, you're planning, if you're gonna be there, mary Lynn, maybe Mary Lynn will be with us. Uh, Wells seems to have said that he might come with us. I have to text him, well, was this coming to my birthday party? Allegedly? So please just maybe make some plans. Marilynn. It's so nice to see you. I'm very excited to see you next week and at my birthday. Yes, what would you like to promote my queen? And who do you think will win? What do you think will happen? And who do you think the bachelor will be?
Speaker 2: Chalk has to win this one.
Speaker 4: They really got me with the mislead and the I really she looked really.
Speaker 2: Sad at the end. Maybe she was just overacting. I'm worried that she's not fully in love. That's how I feel right now too.
Speaker 1: I thought that. I thought that too. I thought she's gonna maybe she's gonna do like a promise ring, but not a she's just sixty year old. Here is a promise but she got rid of like the beds. She could do a promised ring, you know what I mean. And she's removed the beds from the fantasy suite, so anything's possible. As if you can't have sex on the couch or the floor or against and then.
Speaker 4: We believe she gets engaged, and then they have sex after that, and now we're at that.
Speaker 5: I mean she could just be looking for companionship.
Speaker 1: Uh huh, you know that's not the name of the Maybe she's we need a bachelorette, We need to marry a little more platonic. Okay, doctor Banda, I'm not saying yes, that's okay, doc, like that could be Katie. What do you think who do you think is gonna win? And who do you and who do you think is Do you think they get engaged?
Speaker 3: I think so yes?
Speaker 1: Will they stay together? That's the very because it's a different.
Speaker 3: The Actually he's in muney.
Speaker 1: How much money? Look?
Speaker 3: How large can he live?
Speaker 1: How much money does he have?
Speaker 4: Also, yes, she should be like can you launder money?
Speaker 1: Exactly?
Speaker 3: Apparently he the husband pleaded guilty and was awaiting sentencing when he died.
Speaker 1: Crazy. Wow, what kind of sentence he could have be? Answer? What kind of sentencing could it have been?
Speaker 3: I don't know, I mean maybe prison time? Wow, I don't know.
Speaker 2: He lived a full life, he really.
Speaker 3: Life sentences past?
Speaker 1: I like, your lifestyle seems like.
Speaker 3: You might die before you get sentenced.
Speaker 1: Okay, can we all agree with chalk. How many people here think they're going to actually get engaged?
Speaker 3: Well, he was like, I won't propose his own doesn't say I love you, but that could be a missake.
Speaker 1: Yeah, she's gonna say I love you. Okay, So questions we think they get engaged, actually engaged? And who's going to be the bachelor?
Speaker 6: Mark Charles not Charles. They would never give an immigrant Asian man that much screen time. Sorry, ABC, it's called racism.
Speaker 1: I'm sorry.
Speaker 3: Trump just won the President's.
Speaker 2: More and more wise.
Speaker 3: Be realistic here.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, well.
Speaker 3: White former army.
Speaker 1: Yes, you're right, of course it is. It's a white for me arm military officer. Okay, Well what would you like to promote Maryland?
Speaker 7: Oh?
Speaker 4: Boy, I have a TV show coming out first quarter next year called North of North on Netflix.
Speaker 2: That's yeah, that's when I filmed in the Arctic.
Speaker 1: That's exciting.
Speaker 3: What network?
Speaker 2: It's on Netflix?
Speaker 1: First quarter?
Speaker 2: That's what we want.
Speaker 6: What are you talking about?
Speaker 1: Q one?
Speaker 2: Okay?
Speaker 1: Q one five. That's I'm happy for you, Maryland because I want to tell you I remember what you saying to me. My acting career is over, and since then you sent you to the Arctic, You've so many movies, You've done so many TV shows. It's like, good for you.
Speaker 4: You know it happens, it's real. I know you're like probably like, oh, she was crying wolf, but they've been feeling like that and and that happening is real. And then every time I get a job, I'm just like same.
Speaker 2: I was Lucky.
Speaker 3: Rives again. Believe you think you can try and get away?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Same same, same Doctor Banana and I are finishing up below deck.
Speaker 6: We also once again, oh episodes who rescuing cat We've.
Speaker 3: Been I've been having to drive cats up and now in the.
Speaker 1: States, these cats aren't going to drive themselves.
Speaker 3: And also, I'm moving across the country. So look, here's the thing. Yes, it's gonna be a whole.
Speaker 1: Thing's moving to Florida, Florida.
Speaker 3: I'm moving to Florida.
Speaker 1: She's moving to Alabama. She's moving to Alabama.
Speaker 6: Maybe you've heard a little country called North Carolina Country.
Speaker 1: A country called called the Mississippi.
Speaker 2: Okay, I actually could cry right now.
Speaker 1: Katie, what would you like to promote as always, please go to your local shelter and adopt foster or just come to or just push on my portal and make it gets you a bangal onto me. I wanted to.
Speaker 5: Say Pasadena Humane Society where our friend Lisa, they do a thing where you can like take a dog out for a day.
Speaker 1: They like short term.
Speaker 5: Fostering and like you kind of get the hangout and shout out Lisa d she she also knows about all the dogs there, so she can set you up with Lisa delirious.
Speaker 1: You can follow her on Instagram d l A r o iOS. She's the best. You know, Lisa, you guys would be.
Speaker 4: Frash like we've met in passing each other.
Speaker 1: You would like each other for wus you would love.
Speaker 4: She gives the de Lisa, well, you know what, I hope the best for our country and I support that we do.
Speaker 1: Well me too. I agree with you. I agree with you.
Speaker 2: I'm not gonna be I believe that.
Speaker 1: I want to say that. I feel like we got to come together. I think we have to come together and the powers that be remind me a little bit of my dad, and I remember when this happened in the past that I know, but I decided, I remember personally like I remember just deciding eight years ago, Like you know what, I can live joyfully and I can live brightly and I can like be vibrant and that like people regardless of like, I don't like that people don't get to have my day to day you don't get to have my experience every day on earth like that. I'm gonna live joyfully like and just.
Speaker 4: And there is a humility because I feel like I just made some like offhand comments that indicate that it was not the result I wanted, which is true.
Speaker 2: But but but it's.
Speaker 1: Like, I'm not gonna that's democracy.
Speaker 4: Yeah, and I'm not gonna, you know, I'm going to de escalate the emotional yes.
Speaker 3: I'm really.
Speaker 6: My sort of excitement at this point is when RFK Junior guts the f d A and we all get poisoned. So we, guys, we got stuff to test your vegetables. Everyone's gone, your test gets babies because the FDA is not doing it anymore.
Speaker 1: I know. So everyone's gonna learn what tariff.
Speaker 3: Is, are you guys?
Speaker 2: I mean your gold going to force people to be more know more what's going on.
Speaker 5: You know, they'll never learn though. The braces will go up for everything because of tariffs.
Speaker 2: And they'll be like what the wood dude?
Speaker 1: And then and then they'll somehouse still blame it on by this.
Speaker 2: That's true.
Speaker 1: Don't worry about it, that's true. Hey live, you can always start a Bengal, say, you can always be the depth of hell. Have a Bengal is a Bengalo farm. The worst case scenario can have a Bengal farm. Right, Well, it's been fun. There's been no feeding. I checked it. There's been no feeding, and I do you think mine? Maybe it was just a neighbor cat who was hearing the commotion and okay, okay, and was like, I want to take part.
Speaker 2: Do you have a little look around before we.
Speaker 1: Because I also wonder if it would be under the under the horror.
Speaker 5: I feel like, if you haven't heard more, it might just be like a neighbor cat.
Speaker 1: I had never heard the I had no concept that there was another cat visiting Rosen, that Daisy was visiting Rose.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Zero, And it's been like a month. Now. Do you think Rosie knows? Because she's not like flirting with me today. I think she's fine. I think she's just a tired girl.
Speaker 5: Okay, all right, she's a cat's.
Speaker 6: Famously a bit you know what. I you met a cat, you're like, Okay, cool.
Speaker 3: Disrespect me all day this queen.
Speaker 1: I'm going to miss her. Will you make your brother send you updates and you send me because I can't have it.
Speaker 3: She's in the family. You're going to see her all the time. You can go up you can see her, can I I mean you will see her.
Speaker 1: I was too excited about how I see her again.
Speaker 3: I don't worry.
Speaker 1: I will.
Speaker 3: Yeah, of course she's in the family. She's only one. My brother is.
Speaker 2: Here ready for New America.
Speaker 6: My brother is like, I don't know, genetically making these cats live longer than I personally even think it's necessary.
Speaker 3: I'm like, come on, I.
Speaker 1: Got your brother, so final questions.
Speaker 3: Your brother tell metically modifying cat.
Speaker 1: So he's literally been checking in, going how is she doing today? Tell me give me just okay, read me some texts and then we'll end it. This is a feel good cat podcast. This is a feel good cat pod. Kim, We're going to find another look you want you want a cat that needs to be created for eight weeks. It's a clone of do you Want Daisy? If Debbie doesn't like da Daisy Daisy.
Speaker 6: He texted me this morning, Yes, how is my new little fuzzy doing.
Speaker 1: I don't know.
Speaker 3: I mean, I know said anything.
Speaker 1: She knows her name?
Speaker 6: I wrote, she's good and he said, okay, cool, I see, I see she knows her name.
Speaker 3: And then he said, is she eating good?
Speaker 2: I said, I love.
Speaker 3: Him she is and real good good.
Speaker 1: I'm obsessed with I'm obsessed with him. It has to stay rosy.
Speaker 3: And he wrote, just get her here in one piece, which is like, what do you mean? Said, I'm a bad driving a woman. Okay woman, And then he's just.
Speaker 6: Got an extended dog leash for cat when she goes outside to not run away, hopefully she gets used to it.
Speaker 3: And I got her brush. Do you think I can give her a bath?
Speaker 2: Yeah? Do it? Yeah?
Speaker 3: Good luck? Yeah, your eyes are to be scratched out.
Speaker 1: Dan used to give the cat's baths. He would put he would put on like kitchen gloves and a rubber and a raincoat and do it.
Speaker 6: She's like, if you can, sure, but it's your eyes that are getting scratched out.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, she walk she I think she's fine. I can give you more. He can just get the evolution. Okay, you guys, well that concludes bad certain cat talk. That's our cat datdating dating Bachelor and cats. If you like dating, bachelor and cats, you come to the right place. And if you like child stars, Sanctuaries and Bengals, then you'll tune in next week when I find a third bangle. Well, until next time, my name is Artimer. Think he's so much? Goodbye?
Speaker 7: Oh yeah, we're gonna get all up in your tonight.
Speaker 6: It feels so good.
Speaker 7: I just got one little question. Figure out wall you reaccept this role? Would you reaccept this role? Listen to your word? These rolls to your word?
Speaker 1: Will you accept this road? Is it a production of iHeartRadio. For more podcasts from iHeartRadio, visit the iHeartRadio app, Apple Podcasts, or wherever you listen to your favorite shows.