Speaker 1: Guess what decision we're about to make. Horrible decision. West coast, west coast, west coast, and when I say it, it might be as west as you could get Seattle. That's real, West Seattle. We are finally coming to you. Listen, you gotta get tickets because I'm telling you right now. If Mandy and I ever thought about doing a loop of the show again, that shit far as hell it is. We gotta take a Laska air loge or so shit. Anyway, The point is I'm only doing it for y'all, that's right. So y'all, the Climax Tour is coming to Seeattle. That's Washington, right, But not DC. It's the Well, it's Portland, peeps, and whoever is like up there to come see you. Yeah, y'all know, I gotta pull out a map. But Seattle, we are coming to you on September seventh at the Neptune Theater. Must be fucking some things out there, because he's like, oh, go to Seattle. He cannot wait to go to Seattle. Hunt And you know what, I'm going to talk to the people who make the weather machines, and it's gonna be good weather, because I do know that Seattle be rainy. What day of the week is it. It is September one, seventh. Okay, so here's the team. What's the team? The seventh is a Thursday. People like going out on Thursday night, they do. It's Friday. We barely show up for work, y'all. Make it a little bit. I would say, call off at Let's Day. Yeah, so make sure you go on over to hoorhive dot com and get your tickets happed. Hey, guys, welcome to another episode of Horrible Decisions. Before we start this week, I would like to start with an affirmation. I'm open to receiving all the mini blessings that are on their way into my life. Now, all to the other ladies home, y'all. I'm a new bitch and stays a moon bitch. I am Celibitch. I am allowing the universe to bring all wonderful things to me and this podcast, Horror Blade Decisions, y'all. Welcome back. I'm your girl, Stars and moons Bitch herself bewitch up you girl, I'm weezy. Welcome back, y'all. And we have another podcast in the building with us special guests, the co Dependence called the painted podcast. Let's go ahead real quick, introduce yourself. I'm Sierra Miller and I'm Maya Allan. Okay, are y'all straight to gay? Straight? Okay? Why you said it? Not that nothing homicida, all right, it's it's embarrassing for me to hold on you never even what about a drunk kiss.
Speaker 2: You're in a reality show, of course. Of course I've kissed a girl. Oh, I are like not like super straight, but like, you know, she's straight. She's straight straight, Like I'm not like I can't look at vagina, but like i'll kiss a girl.
Speaker 1: I'll tell you.
Speaker 2: Are you like Charlotte when she hadn't even looked at her? Pretty much, she's my Charlotte. My friends will with tea. Yeah, my friends call me church girl like I'm Charlotte.
Speaker 1: I am, yeah.
Speaker 2: I just I'm the seeing a lot of vaginas. They're crazy. Wow, yeah, they're crazy. I think has a crazy vagina, My vagina, You have a crazy vagina. It's like she has no pussy lips.
Speaker 3: Wow.
Speaker 1: Oh that's why you don't want it, because you'd be down there not lips.
Speaker 2: No, she says, I look like like it's like a Barbie vaginant. It's because and it's not just me that says that.
Speaker 1: So that's how. I don't know.
Speaker 2: There's nothing I can do about that, though, but I think I'm a Charlotte more so because I don't, like, you need like fillers in your she said, what is the Codependence podcast about? Honestly, just our sisterhood. We so we met on a reality TV show. I was like one of the day which one Summer House. I met on Summer House. I was like one of the first black women on Summer House. And then Maya came in first. Yeah.
Speaker 1: I look, I'm confused because I was like, BITCHA watch Summer House and it's all black people. But y'all, Oh that's my whole she said, I watched y'all was on the white version. Yeah, we were on the white version. Bro, how crazy is that? Emonie Williams first, like, yep to know that, and it's wild. I remember when that happened too. Yeah, I've always liked Hannah's like Instagram content before we met. Yeah, and my first comment, I remember when that happened. I was like wow, no, yeah, that was me.
Speaker 2: So it was kind of a crazy season. But then may came in season six and we immediately hit it off, and honestly, it's kind of been like.
Speaker 1: I gotta know because one of my good friends is Gabrielle Canary, so she did Winter House too, and I remember, yeah, I remember. I was like, oh, yeah, you're not the only black girl. Thank god when y'all found each other on Summer House, Like, do you ever see comments that are just like because I remember with Gabby who and we've been friends a long time now, and like the way people would talk about her obviously, like the girl's a model, and you're like calling her ugly and this and that. I'm like, this is interesting. This is maybe a lot of things, but she's not ugly. But let's say that first. But they say wild shit about you.
Speaker 2: They they have a pin is about how I should be wearing my hair, how I should be representing black people, how I should be doing this.
Speaker 1: If you don't get in the pool enough, it's a problem.
Speaker 2: If you get in the pool, what you like, I don't have my natural hair, Like I'm a sellout.
Speaker 1: You can't wear we I do. But that's the problem.
Speaker 2: That's the problem, Like, oh, I'm black, I should come in with like but you're not black, and yeah, I'm not black enough.
Speaker 1: I get a lot of them not black enough. Wow we do. Yeah, well, I don't even like skin and you're not black enough. That's interesting. Way we just talked about this literally just because I would be were I think I'm light skin. I think I'm meeting your brown but some people.
Speaker 2: Will I categorize myself as dark skin, but some people are like, no, you're brown skin, And I'm like, I don't know where there drawn. Yeah, I'm like it doesn'tvedn't really matter. But it's just kind of funny. Like what your perception is is both.
Speaker 1: Of you gets a high yellow undertone, not necessarily a brown undertone. That's why is that that you can have the red or the yell? Now are y'all single or in relationships? Single? So let me ask you, between the two of you, who gets the better quality? Men? Not both? Yeah, like quality. If you said quantity, that would be one thing. Not like quality. Men all trash the quantity. I say, you talk to more people, more trash. She's trying to be nice and she said talk to.
Speaker 2: No.
Speaker 1: I really I can't being nice like I is, talk to you.
Speaker 2: I don't not open my legs for many men. Why, I don't know, i'mserving, Yeah exactly. Come on, Okay, so you said you're undeserving, you said you were a celibate. How long have you been celebrating. I'm like three weeks, two weeks, two weeks in. I'm two weeks in. But by the time this podcast come out, I'm gonna at least be five. Okay, so it's given pitch. This pussy is out of commission. I've been telibate for like a year and a half before like I yeah, because okay, Well I was dating just like trash and trash and trash, and then I had this awful sexual experience with this guy who was just so fucking weird in bed, and it literally scarred me, and I just vowed that the next person that I sleep with would be someone that I was actually interested in wearing a half damn we are fu Yeah, I just didn't want it to be or feel like in exchange. It just the one that kind of scarred me. It was, but the one that you had sex with after was it worth it?
Speaker 1: Honestly? Yeah? Okay, yeah I think that. And I'm even like after my breakup, I was like, okay, maybe I need to try like a different type. You know how nearly single are you? Oh? Three months? Oh girl by the time this come out folk, but no, Like you know, I was like, okay, well, let me entertain someone different. And I realized I was like at this point, I don't really know what I want. I don't really know how to communicate it. But this guy came over that I, you know, ye took me on a great date and we've been talking and he came over and I was just like this, I can't do this. He's not like what at so I don't know what like a Paula santoll a lot that's a lot like it doesn't that go with the movie? Smell like smell like tom Ford? He sell like. I didn't like the smell. It smelt like outside, it smelt like no, it smelt like he just didn't.
Speaker 2: Like his cologne. Is really what it came down to. And that's why that's how much he irritated me. I said, let me go back to my type. I cannot Oh, I couldn't do it. Oh you know who it is?
Speaker 1: I that was him?
Speaker 2: Yeah you didn't sleep with him? No, but you guys like, yeah, I want to smell him. Now does he smellt like what I know? Was just likes he like not your type even on page Yeah, he looked white.
Speaker 1: He's there. Look okay, wait, you'all have a type. No, I actually don't have a type.
Speaker 2: All my friends to say I don't have Oh no, everyone says white man, black man, it's everything.
Speaker 1: You don't have a white and black eyed type because I do. Okay, white guys. I typically like darker haired guys, facial hair. You should not be a blonde adult. I can't.
Speaker 2: I can't date a fucking I don't as a blond.
Speaker 1: A don't as a man.
Speaker 2: As a man, you need to grow out of your blondness by the time you hit like.
Speaker 1: That's real. It's what he ate except being generous twenty Yeah, that's being very generous. Long white boys do look a little Barbie. I can't join a conversation. It's never a white man. Still when you like, are attracted to celebrity white guys, I like fucking Jason Momo, who apparently isn't white. You know, white. That's the type of I like.
Speaker 3: Okay, I like that that's colored. Yeah, that's colored. Yeah, color conversation about so my white guy type. They need to be a bushwick, prsy white boy that's already been with a black girl, but he.
Speaker 1: Don't have to tell you. Don't you find out because you scrolling through the timeline.
Speaker 2: I don't agree with that because it's like, you can be with one black girl before me, so I don't have to teach you everything. But if you have like five six, seven and black girlfriends before me or whatever, it's then it's a fetish and I don't like that.
Speaker 1: Well mm hmm. I want him to have like tadded be cultured of some sort, like you can't be out here like cultured what different you don't want to but cultured in the sense of like you can't be.
Speaker 2: Talking about Trump or anything like acts like you've been around black people before. You can't be like the only fucking.
Speaker 1: See this interesting because I want to be someone's tight, definitely, But at the same time, if I was actually dating a white way, the only day of Black Girls would freak me out. The last white guy date on the podcast Jeeves, every girl before me looked like something else, and I was like, okay, so he's like Pete Davidson. You always see it's like that one that's like just a little bit. It's like off white.
Speaker 2: Does he thinking about Pete Davison's Have we ever seen him with like a regular white girl?
Speaker 1: O cape back in So didn't he date Ariana grand.
Speaker 3: Not?
Speaker 1: I called her out for the spright hands and ship. He's not like that grand white She's I think is Oh yeah, I don't think that's the last name for real? For real? Can we look at what is? Ariana Big is not a real name. She's like she has to be Latina. It's giving no. Anyways, I did want to get into an icebreaker with you guys, and you know it's gonna be a w W y D versus a w E a h D, which is what would you do? Versus what would a whole do? She chose because it means something in Italian. It's Italian. It's not even like it's not even by the way, I added Danish. My bad, I added another word. Uh, so what would you do? And what would a whole do? So this one actually comes from our good sis Sukiana. She says, you find out your man was cheating right before your girl's trip to Jamaica. What are you doing? Are you one staying home? Crying. Two getting some Jamaican cocky. Three behave yourself and just go on your trip for invite the runner up on the trip or five enjoy yourself until stuff with friends your turn.
Speaker 2: Okay, can I just say something real quick, because like, we all know what Jamaica men are like.
Speaker 1: Do we really want to give Jamaica as the example because this is what I would do. We all know what Jamaican dick is like, bitch as you know. Oh yeah, it's it's demonic. Apparently it's I've been with a Jamaica just like my daddy. I don't want to he learned. Okay, what would I do? What would you do?
Speaker 2: I think I'm just gonna go and enjoy with my friends, But you're going to I've never experienced Jamaican dick.
Speaker 1: Maybe maybe like why not? He fucking cheated? Get what about you?
Speaker 2: I feel like I would stay with him so he thinks like it's okay, it's cool, and then I would go fuck someone in Jamaica.
Speaker 1: Okay, so y'all are doing what you would do as well as what a who would do. Y'all are clearly Yeah I think I like that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so I'm gonna have to like, keep me a little bit of company when I'm over there.
Speaker 1: Okay, now this next one real taxing. One of your homegirls has an OnlyFans page and she lets you know that your boyfriend is her number one supporter over the last three months. Who are you more upset with? Three? Yep, three months? So he's been her top He's been her top subscriber over the last three months. That's why she's coming to you. How who are you more upset with? And how do you respond to this him? What the fuck?
Speaker 2: I feel like I need to find out how much he was spending on my best friend because that's wild.
Speaker 1: No, you don't want to know, but needs to tell me. I'm happy for her.
Speaker 2: I'm not asking for that cut at all, but I'm just saying, like, how much are you spending? We could have been like in the fucking south of France somewhere and you're sucking.
Speaker 1: Okay girl, If that was.
Speaker 2: A huge scribed, my man, you wouldn't tell me for three whole months.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna let it slide. Maybe it was a mistake. Now I'm dude, I'm out with him. Are you breaking day? If he's supporting your best friend, they're both entrepreneurial.
Speaker 2: I'm feeling weird for all in the same room together, like they're both.
Speaker 1: You can't watch my BITCHU No, no, absolutely not okay solo content, her feet and her mess to me, no, but to you have a lot of friends that I have a lot of friends, Like I mean, even when when Rory came on, I'm actually one of those friends that like, if my friend is out bad, like and I got a trick, I'd be like, girl, you could come on a trip and he'll pay you to fuck us type ship, Like I'm down to like support, you know, because I didn't. What am I rephrasing? If I have a friend who's down and out and I've done this multiple times, I have a friend that has looked out for me. She like was like, girl, I got this trick. This is back he used to play for for the Grizzlies and he pays I you still down and out. I set it up and I went on the trip, had fun, got my money. But I've done that in exchange with my friends, like especially like if I know they're down and out, finance man, was it my? Like those are those are my my niggas? Like my tricks. My partner is my you know what I mean, maybe not my man. I only just had my first relationship now, but also my ex fucked a lot of my friends with me as well, So so yeah, that wasn't a question. Bitch, girl, let me my home. Let me finished your homegirl. That's porn. You guys hang out, maybe you have dinner. Often you find out that all of the point he's watching is advantage in jer you're not. I don't think it bothers me. Wow, you are, I don't think. Yeah, I mean I watch. I mean, but she's a porn star I'm friends with, But there's a lot of porn. She's not the only one he could choose where human, I say, but you're moving the goal poles. You said that is the only porn he watches. I don't believe that anybody is just watching one person. I'm telling you he's he likes getting off to Havanta Ginger, y'all are friends. That doesn't bother me. I just wouldn't be able to leave my friend g porn Starine. That doesn't surprise Betsy bou Ass. Are you leaving them famous just a random porn star? We do understand Havana's iconic. Right, you were telling me you actually think it's okay that your man is only coming to your homegirl, y'all hang with the only word is I think, what's blowing mind? Because I didn't say only I'm saying, that's the scenario. Oh, you're you're giving me that scenario. I think it's weird. Are you leaving them in a room together and you're not there? I mean, to me, I have trust issues right now overall with people. To me, I don't think it's appropriate for me to leave my friends in a room with my nigga in any scenario. Okay, Like that to me doesn't make sense to me, Like why would that be? Let me ask you this. You already know that he's getting off to her.
Speaker 2: You just go to the bathroom, Like, y'all, the three of you are dinner, you are the bathroom.
Speaker 1: What the I'm peeing? Thinking? Like? What is he thinking about with her? Right? So, I'm not gonna lie, and I think that that's what we're That's that's why you're jerking off to my home, right, I just want two of them right there. There can be a fantasy. I'm not gonna lie. I think that that goes to what I be with a man that I believe I can't trust around my friends. Then, now that's a whole different scenario. You want you jacking your dick off to one of my friends that I know and I support and aware does sex work? No, that's not gonna bother me like it. It's to me, it's kind of like on trend of Oh, now that we're together, I'm gonna tell you who you can and cannot be friends with. So there's accessibility, and I think that's the difference too. Right, Like one of my not exes, but someone I've dated said to me he didn't like that. I was always now, I'm such a bias fan right now. It's never me saying like, oh my god, I want to suck Prince Dick. I would always be like, Yo, you gotta fuck to this. I literally told him in my first interview, I fucked to your music all the time, super fan of him. Right. He was like, you can't me too. He's like, you can't be a crazy fan of someone you have access to because it makes me look bad. And I was like, well, that's what my ex will be like. But here's his thing. He's like Yo, He's like, if I'm he was a writer, Like, if I'm talking about all these actresses that I'm writing for, it would make you feel uncomfortable. You're not just some girl on the street. You're gonna meet him, You're gonna know him ironically and ended up happening. Now we're friends. But he's like, you can't stand over niggas like other people because you're in rooms with them. So it's not a good look for me because boom, if I'm dating a bitch who works at Walgreens who may never see this person, fine, it feels like fandom, but you have access to that person. They may reply to your DM whatever. Now I'm fans and I'm gonna go today conference and probably just ask me how I've been and niggah him and go everywhere. Yeah, but my plan is corn is actually next level to me. So it's not just the accessibility, it's this is my friend. We're sharing spaces together. Yeah, I do not think it's appropriate to jerk off to my home girl sharing spaces.
Speaker 2: I just feel like I can't look at I just if the scenarios if I leave the room, like I just it's also like you're you're going over some sort of like line of decency because it's like suddenly you're I'm touching myself.
Speaker 1: This isn't the show Beef. Y'all watch Beef. No, I haven't seen Beef. You watched it, right?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Remember when he was jerking off to the coworker's pitch, that's crazy, he was, bitch, you ain't about the imagine if the nigga was jerking off to Mandy, I would die. No, wonder you look at her? Do you know what else? It's difficult about that too. I think like if the friend in question, Mandy and I look super different, right, the first thing I'm gona thinking is like, oh my god, you like big buds, and.
Speaker 2: I would do the same thing, Like it wouldn't like whatever she is something that you don't have and therefore you want that. My brain would go there the spiral scene.
Speaker 1: I I ain't gonna hold you at this point, like I'd have met two of the four bitches that my ex cheated on me with, and I was like, wow, ugly right, you have no type like none of us. Are you impressed you have anything in common except we're all creatives? None? Okay?
Speaker 2: Like but we have nothing in common. Literally all of us have nothing but your fans. They're your fans.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Uh, well the one girl didn't know about me till the other girl told her about me. And yeah, anyways, get their fans like the ear ain't listen. Well, I wanted to get into our vanilla shit and this one is wild. During a discussion on the Ice Coffee Hour podcast, an influencer revealed that she sleeps streams, which is a huge money maker for her. I'm trying to be if you're unaware, sleep streaming is merely live streams of people sleeping while an audience Hazel Grace just told us about that a few weeks ago. So she says that what did she become financial? Financially beneficial because viewers actually give her money to try to wake her up by playing loud music or videos through media share. However, she assumes her audience watches the live stream also as a form of voyeurism. The influencer claimed that her unique live streaming videos allow her to make over nine thousand dollars in just hours if you could count just on Twitch, probably like a couple of thousand dollars, but if you count the conversions potentially the only fans while I'm sleeping then maybe like ten thousand to fifteen thousand hours. She claims that she has brought beIN two million dollars in just one month doing these sleep streams. I believe I am trying to do it. I'm not gonna lie. I'm in the market a camera bitch. I just saw this little fat kids deal on a lighting sets about to be set. I want betting sponsors. I want I'm I drool a lot, like does because I sleep naked and y'all don't get to see me as you like, I lost weight. Uh, I don't snore it all anymore. My friends all let me know because we've been traveling so much so snoring was actually with a part of my my when I was heavier, I used to extra light awfully. Oh yeah, and like snoring actually causes like your your heart could stop snoring. Yeah, a lot of sleep at me my mom. Everyone is just like, wow, that really was connected to your way. I do not snore anymore. Yeah, WHOA like really good? I'm like, because I lightly snore and it's not like no one lights though, is that true?
Speaker 2: I feel like like you're probably it is the light rumble. It's a light rumble because I'm really fucked up. I will slip and everyone, I will slip into a light. But I've also heard her and it's not light.
Speaker 1: Yeah it is. That's how I don't believe your bitch. I'm with you, okay, bro y'all over there my ship, my alone. Girls would make sure they kept the motherfucking ear plugs off the flights, like bitch, were going on a trip with Mandy. Yeah, bitch, it was bad. But now my mom's like, I sleep like a princes.
Speaker 2: Wait can you is there any more information? Like is this girl doing anything?
Speaker 1: No, she's doing anything at all, And there's a screenshots she's sleeping literally regular even like fake sleeping. Oh my god. I'm so fucking here for this.
Speaker 2: And I don't know what I have to do to sign myself up, what camer I need, but I'm trying to do that.
Speaker 1: Well, we've been seeing a lot of the girls now with the yum ice cream, all of those type of things, which clearly there's not sex involved. I think it's called what NPC or something I've never seen that. I don't know what you're talking, y'all. Y'all have not seen and I'm a girl that's going viral Pinky Diamond, and they send her money like Timberland was just her top subscriber, and she literally is like yum yum ice cream. Y'all didn't like an Literally she plays like what it is? They act like a SIMS character and she moves like the video Oh my god, are you are y'allies? This world is king here and kink here. I'm in but I mean I literally like Tomorrow just came out and said she she goes like it's pinky doll, like you literally look her up. I'm just gonna play just a little bit of it, so y'all can hear it? Says yes, Hey, So people are paying money to send her like little emojis and she literally like a character has to respond to so so a lot of people so this is anime. Apparently people watch it and are turned on. A lot of people that are now seeing it want to see if they can break her because the more you give, the more she has to keep up. And so like she's literally acting like a video game character. I'm thinking about this clip of JT from the City Girls like get you have motherfucking shit, My head y'all femates cowboy, and she was atself serious. I know you guys came in. I know you guys came in and we're like, oh my god, we're looking, you know, for for sex workers. Right now, I wanted to ask you guys, what has been the most basic or strangest thing you've heard of sex worker do for money? Like that doesn't involve set If this is that, that is fuck and she's killing it. I would not how to say the ignore fetish, the ignore fetish Harmon ninety s ak Lisa Splifson, she talked about how ignore fetish. She was like, literally, they just pay me and I just ignored them on zoom and they try to get my attention. I could do. Wow, let me ask you guys a question. So I used to have people want to pay for pictures on my feet, and I'd have my friends be like, oh my god, you should do it. You'll make so much money, and I'm like, yeah, once I make an only fan, it puts me in a certain bracket and I can't come back from it. Now y'all are on reality TV, who which I have a show about being h you all, I'm sayings like putting you in a certain like standard of I'm sure. Especially do you think if you knew you could make just as much as that girl with sleep streaming but it was only on only fans, would you do it? Yes? I mean we have wiki feet accounts. People take me too, but it's not your purpose.
Speaker 2: Of course, purpose are collecting them and putting them on a database already. Why shouldn't I be doing that for money and making it sexual. Yeah, all right, church girls stepping up, That's exactly what it is.
Speaker 1: I would totally do my feet. Fuck you our sleep streaming, dude.
Speaker 2: People make fun of us already for being in the bed on our show, So why not fucking flip that ship and make a coin off of it.
Speaker 1: Why do we always be in a big because people are nuts in that fucking house. Oh so you're getting away to talk shit. Also, it's just like so, yeah, we're talking shit. They don't even show half the ship that we do.
Speaker 2: We're talking shit, major, we're having Maya's got a blut in her hands, like we're smoking. We're all just like shooting this ship. And also some people are just drama like you just we're chilling from these crazy white people yeah, we're Have you.
Speaker 1: Had a moment where you were like, I'm gotta get off off the show.
Speaker 2: I don't, yeah, get out yeah, every day, Like, yeah, that's why it was so vital having Maya because just and you know, I love girls on the show too, Yeah I do. But still and luckily like Page is like one of my homegirls now where she just like gets it. But I always joke, I'm like, she's fucking Italian, so like the loyalty runs different for Italians than just like regular white.
Speaker 1: It does.
Speaker 2: Spicy, yeah, dude, but just being able to look at her across the room and be like, fucking like, it's so fucking vital because so funny.
Speaker 1: But I'm starting I'm gonna start doing this shit.
Speaker 2: There's I'm like, I wonder if they would pick up on scenes because there are some moments We'll be out of dinner and I'm like, somebody will say something and we will just be like I had to if you're not watching.
Speaker 1: My tube, She's pointing to her palms. Yeah, indicate white people. Do you think that being on it, We've had a lot of people from reality shows, but not people that are like the only one that are on a White Show. Did people not like you? Well, she was the only black person on Ronie yeah and that way, and people were Yeah, I want to know if this opinion of you shifted when you became close to mine. Did people start to not like you because they felt like you had an alliance?
Speaker 2: No, but I think that anybody who comes in now who's black or something like, if I'm not best friends with them, then it's an issue. But I'm like, but also, she can be black and I still don't fuck with her. I'm like, I'm not fucking with they're just strictly because she's black, and fucking with her because I like the way she moves, Like not all bitches move the same way. And if you come in weird with some weird ass vibes or like, I can just pick up on certain things where everyone wants to be famous, we're on TV, Like, yeah, I get it. It's it's a it's a commonality that we share. But you also have to have like trust that runs deep in a different way, because I need to know when my back is turned, like I don't have to worry about you.
Speaker 1: Well it s now, y'all are always in the bed together, clearly not doing anything because y'all are both straight bored, but I wanted to get into I really am curious when it comes to Hannah talked about sex with Dez when he was coming in the house. What sex like for y'all on reality shows? I won't fuck on camera, but it's not on camera. It's like, can you ever have a moment where you kids have anything intimate that we kissed to go in the bathroom?
Speaker 2: I mean, like, if you don't want it to be, they'll use anything they I mean, I'm like, how much can I even say? They'll dub other people's sounds. We noticed sounds on like something innocent.
Speaker 1: So it's like, personally, I like, here's my thing with it?
Speaker 2: Because I was we were the only black people on a predominantly white situation show. I was not into like being sexualized, and I think even just being in the modeling industry from like a young age, like, yeah, like people are looking at my body and like they want to see me fucking like and they have this persona that they want me to live up to of like being a super sexual person and it's not that I'm not, but on TV, I'm not even like leading with that because a lot of times it's it's almost staining, as if you can't get away from it, and then they paint you a certain way and I'm like yeah, and I just I'm like, I'm not trying to do that. I'm so early into this. That's very interesting, you know.
Speaker 1: I thought about that a few times when I don't watch it, but I watched maybe one or two I think it was on Delta for a while, so I was like, fun, yeah, it actually it is. So when I watched it, I remember thinking that that was a good thing because I was laughing to myself at how sweet and nice Sierra was, because I was like, god forbid, she's the black bitch on the show. Yeah, and I had my moments. It's crazy. You also say that because Martha's Vineyard Summer House right there was sex. Oh they were fucking god damn episode they were to where in our group chat and I'm in a group chat with she loves Bravo I am, and literally we were in the group chat talking about like, why are they really like showing so much sex. I do believe that they.
Speaker 2: Had a complete different production team, but let them do things that we were not, like the way that they were.
Speaker 1: Moving on production. I well, it is, but.
Speaker 2: The actually okay, yeah, I'm like the production companies. It's also different when your first year. It's also different.
Speaker 1: You're you on a.
Speaker 2: Show, right, so you want to say it out, you want to come back, you want to be renewed for a second season. Not saying that they that's the reason that they did it, But it's like a different type of it's a different type of energy.
Speaker 1: You know, a second season coming out. I just read it was like the number one streamed on. It was well and they had it right after Housewives. It was like the timing that they had it. Yeah, it was great. Now I want to ask y'all back to some whole ship. Aren't or derv Is sex tips? And I'm giving the floor to you ladies, give us some sex tips. Look, I'm a toy girl all through and through. I love different, different, any type of toy. I'm fucking here for it. I wanted to vibrate.
Speaker 2: I wanted to fucking like it has to spin around, like I wanted to have an app.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I don't know. I don't really have hips. I mean, get more fucking toys, adding toys to so bare minimum. So do you bring toys though in with your partners? Okay, and then how is that conversation? Do you normally just whip it out and introduce it? Do you tell him like like or do you say, hey, I want to corpus.
Speaker 2: My vibrator lives in my bed, like the way that I live in my head. The vibrator lives in my bed literally all time lasting.
Speaker 1: When I first got her, bitch, that thing went missing and I was almost embarrassed to ask her, And eventually I was like, hey, there was something green on the bed. Where is it? Yeah, it's there. It's there.
Speaker 2: It's visible, like if you FaceTime y at night, if we're talking, you're going to see it. At some point. You have no question about like what it is that I'm about. Mine's in a box, but I also have some box girl, a whole joy right next to the bed, right I have a chest. Okay, Okay, so you just pretty much like I.
Speaker 1: Whip it out though I don't even give a four girl, you don't have consent. But no, it's my fucking toy.
Speaker 2: And it's not about him, not that it's not about him, but it's but he's gonna be fine.
Speaker 1: It's really what it's gonna be at the end of you.
Speaker 2: I have a guy one time I whipped it out and it was like, he's like, do you want me to fuck you with this?
Speaker 1: And I said maybe? Like now, wait to was it? It was just like a dildo. I was a vibrator. So you pulled out another phelic object. Okay, I can't do all that object. Come on. You wanted two dicks at once? No popping? Like no in both holes? Like what do we do? Not in both? Just like switch it up? It was a different side. It was bigger, bigger, was it bigger? Bigger?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 3: You do that?
Speaker 1: You no? No, no, girl. We talked about it, we played it. This was clearly my fantasy. I'll set up with ship. I would pull out one smaller than his and we would use kinks, so bit y'all would get fucked by three by three dicks essentially at once. He explained that this was my.
Speaker 2: Fans because at once, oh, at once, he would like make me suck on one. Then he would fit his dick and the dildo in my.
Speaker 1: Once we would do DVD DP. We played with all the toy DV two dicks in my vagina door or and the small one he would want to put like in my ass while he was in my post. So we played with all of them at once, but it was discussed and this was a fantasy of mine. Okay, well I heard from me adding men to the bedroom. So he's like, well, I want to play.
Speaker 2: Okay, I respect that more than like, I'm in bed with you and you pull out a dick that's bigger than mine that I agree.
Speaker 1: That's a little crazy. I felt like mine was a lot more milder.
Speaker 4: To not like spoke about it that lead first, like I agree, like as men, there's already insecurity women using toys, and now you pull out a dildo bigger than his dick.
Speaker 2: Yeah, there's a guy that I'm sleeping with right now that's never used toys in bed.
Speaker 1: Did he say why?
Speaker 2: He's just like, never done it. And I'm like, he just doesn't know it yet. I told him, like it's coming, okay. I was like, we can wait, but it's going to happen. What's a good start, easy toy thing? I feel like, like even like a little boy, like a girls either like a cock a cockering is good or a bullet cockering or yeah, and then I think you should.
Speaker 1: Have at all times like a butt plug. Oh, I like you haven't. Actually, I think you should have it all at all times. I have. Yeah. Okay, wait, have y'all ever sucked a fan?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 1: I mean I I think I want to call him a fan, but no, yes you have.
Speaker 2: You can call him a fan. Yes, she said, was on some real slick ship, Like he didn't. Did he let you that he knows who.
Speaker 1: Are we talking about?
Speaker 2: Okay, just wanted to make sure I understood you're just giving fan energy.
Speaker 1: It was good. No, you a fan, and it was bad. We didn't.
Speaker 2: It was actually a setup with one of our friends. And then he just turned into a fan. Like he's probably a fan from the start.
Speaker 1: He was a fan.
Speaker 2: He just like masted a little bit, but he was a fan for well like me, and his game wasn't good.
Speaker 1: See that's a very scary thing. Like right now on Riya in Hinge, right Riya, I'm just not really finding men that I like. Literally, you get your daily swipes in and you call it a day. You're not.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's not like conversations all the black men on Rise so limited. I don't know what's going on. I just mean, there's a lot of black women on there, but not black men. Maybe they're probably I feel like Hinto is a good amount of black men.
Speaker 1: They do and they find, for the most part, some uglies and some good ones about hair treatments. I'm just gonna I don't know. I have not been on dating probably you say dating apps. I was with my exprat three years, but even before, like, I just got really uninterested in the swiping. I refuse to download any dating app. So if y'all see me promote one, just notice because I'm getting paid. I ain't really on their I don't. I don't do dating apps and absident flows like I delete mine, Dad lead them, delete the download them, but then don't you download you see the same? Damn you. I like them when you're traveling, though, I tea but see, don't even mind. She got on HINT recently and the first day was great, the second day was great, and she made all these connections and she was like, bro, we haven't even left the messages or they because they want a pen pal. There's literally no one even I'm gonna tell you that. Yeah, this is the real truth. Respond and this is what I believe. My notifications are off for it, but people that are actually really like you get into you like I only there's so many men that wrote me, but I'll really respond to the one where I'm like, fuck, yeah, that's right, right to see where you say first, Yes, yeah, I was gonna say with fucking fan on Hinge. Generally speaking, I'm not sure if I'm talking to someone that knows me. Sometimes by the time we're sitting down figure listen, I'll say I have a date tonight. And he follows Sierra and I met him on Hinge, So I'm like, do you watch a show?
Speaker 2: Are you a fan of Mite?
Speaker 1: But she probably followed you on purpose just so you wouldn't see he already followed you. Oh girl, that could be one too, because if he was on that earlier season. So I'm like, And also, I'm like, I'm not gonna be mad as here's hot. It's like I would follow her too, But I'm like, what is this all? What's this all? Gonna like? This will be asked tonight at dinner. Still it makes me feel weird. What do I know? Don't feel weird, don't feel weird. We'll have to how many people does he follow? Over a thousand, it don't count, like, yeah, I don't think he follows like probably around a thousand. Maybe if Sierra has more followers than you, then she's popping up more. It's normal. That's normal. We'll find out. I'll tell you guys about this later. I wouldn't to me, I wouldn't trip if I saw someone following Mandy, I'd be like, okay, the content. And I thought of it the other day. I ain't gonna told you what girl, because I saw you liking all the green Eyes pictures and I'm like, how would she's green eyes? Bitch you? I've shown his page here a few times, so maybe you didn't realize. I really didn't know. Were you all in his likes? And bitch ill was on his page the other day and I said, not weezy liking all these pictures of green Eyes? Oh? I felt away. I felt a fucking way because I'm like, Bro, I've been talking about his nigga on the pod. I fuck him. I would never go through and like niggas that you fuck? I really, why did you tell me?
Speaker 2: I don't know so she can't like the photo, but bro, you are okay with I went to seven pictures and were they old?
Speaker 1: No girls all in the line, I wasn't a lot of each other because I'm like they were I'm like, if she likes one, okay, bit ch'all went down and I'm like for seven years. I I also feel like I've shown his picture multiple times because she always talked about how I like like skin niggas, but he dark skin. So I'm like no, and then she's always like green eyes. I'll be honest with you, I would never actually like, you know, I've never done it with anyone's name. I know I really don't know what he looks like. Now, Okay, well you do, because bitch you all through his life.
Speaker 2: No, they follow each other movie I said one like is one time, bitch I started going through the pill.
Speaker 1: I know, fine was six on the lights seven time. I was like, oh, bitch, you're sumust have been like wake up.
Speaker 2: No.
Speaker 1: So I'm thinking, like, I know what twenty four to seven looks like. I know what Black Jesus looks like. Even your ex have I I mean, he don't have socials. I feel like I know what they look like. Okay, but we're gonna I'll show you after the uh and I'll show you all the pictures. But do they follow each other? Oh? I didn't even look that far. I saw enough lights and I just was like, let me get off to your before a getment. But you know, when I'm on at like Instagram, because I don't really meet men there, if I see one that I would think, i'd fuck. That's the only thing I'll do. I won't follow out on message. But you'll like that's sound probable. But I'm like, I really didn't know. I was just gonna say something about the Oh, let me tell you about the date. Bitch, Okay, you don't. You don't follow him? So she went on a light Maybe she was trying to get that at Fitch and I don't know. Probably was, I don't know. I went real quick, as he looks like. So I went on this date and I just showed y'all before the uh before before we started so match with a guy who again I probably got fifty matches that I just redownload a Hinge and he was the only one wrote me, wrote back. Within five minutes we got on the phone on Hinge, which I thought was cool. I didn't even know that was the feature. Yeah, dat it has like questions you can ask in the middle, which I wasn't into and neither was he. But he was like, yo, like let's talk. So maybe he didn't think I was real because I don't use my I don't do the verify on the halfs because I don't want people to think it's really me, because somethings would be like what's go weezy and I'm like, oh, I don't know her. Yeah, So on the phone we click. Next day we go on a date. What time? What time?
Speaker 3: Like?
Speaker 1: What hour was this first conversation? Three pm? Okay, I had lovely. He was like, what are you up to on this Sunday? And I'm like, oh, I'm just chilling watching the movie. He was like, well, must not be that good. You're talking to me like, let's got on the phone. So we did, and I thought that was cool. I like that. So then we were like, fuck it, let's not waste time. Let's have drinks tomorrow, go to Soho house. I'm on the roof immediately ten seconds. I was like, whoa Like when I saw him, he look better than the pictures. He said, I looked better than my pictures. And we're vibe. So hour goes by in walks this dude named Abbi. You know Abbiola from Okay places. So I know this guy. He's with two girls and Abbi's married. There. It's a platonic thing with these women and he's like, what's up. They start talking at both Nigerian and Boom. They're and their vibe. One girl from Paris, one girls from Toronto. So the girls barely talk to him. I talked to maybe the one from Paris because I'm obsessed with it. For a few minutes. We end up sitting with them for about an hour, having drinks. I didn't want to. I wish Abby recognized I was on a first date, but like it was very chill, you know how Soho gets or whatever. So the end of the night comes, they want to go to Pargola. I'm like, no, I'm ana, we're gonna kick it here. I thought it was very clear that we would still stay here. So everyone gets up to go hug goodbye. Bobby goes to the bathroom. I hugged the girl from Paris goodbye. Say oh, I'll be there in two weeks. Let's get each other's instagrams. The Toronto girl comes around to him gives him a hug and mentions because he said, I'll be in Toronto for Caravana, which is soon like two weeks. So then the next girl's like, you look like a model. Does anyone ever tell you look like a model? And he's like, no, I work in blah blah blah. Oh like listening to this happened. She says yeah, and he's like, oh, I'm thank you for thinking on model, and she makes a joke about managing him and the hotter one who's from Toronto, sorry if you're listening to the one in Paris, but goes, yeah, what's your Instagram? And he's like, I don't do social media and then no, I don't ask for his number, bitch. I don't know who recommended it, but it was something about the old fashioned way. I got up, went to the bathroom. I was like, oh, I'm done right, Like this is kissing me up? Yeah, So I come back, I'm like, oh, I already called my car. I'm like downstairs. He's waiting downstairs with me and he's like about to lean in and kiss me, and it's confused why the vibe is off? And I'm like, you don't know what, So at this point, like the conversation is about to continue, is like can I drive you home? Whatever? I'm like fine, because now I need to know why the fuck you just did this? Shit? Bro, this is how manipulative men are. He's in the car like you got her and felt like I just thought it was like exchange. I'm not gonna fuck her. I mean she's buiased, so maybe, but like you can still chill energy. It wasn't like you could be a model? Yeah, I said, yo, if you were vibing so crazy, like why you ain't get my own boys number? Who you was talking to most of the time. Secondly, like did you not think that's like not one part in your brain? He's like, this is what I'm so used to doing because I don't have social media. Like it was clear not my intent, like I'm interested in you. He's like, are you telling me this means will never go on a second date? Yeah, And he's like looking at me like yeah, bitch, are you serious? Yeah, I'm dead ass, and I'm looking at him like are you Yeah. I was like, yo, it's not even a big deal. We don't even need to talk about it this long because like I don't even know.
Speaker 2: You, like I met you one time.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but life was bothering you, like we could be messing up this connection. I'm like, this is shit that you do though, so why why? Yeah, you're not trying to change a man for who we are is Here's why I feel worse. And I'm actually really embarrassed to say this to everyone listening, But this is what ends up happening. I wanted to get out the car. I lived close enough to where we already done. I'm about to walk my dog and he's like, I'll walk with you. Somehow, this night still ended in a kiss, because I think that's how attracted to each other we were. Then I go home and I felt like shit about the kiss because I'm like, wellhy would I let this nigga kiss me? But then I get on the phone with Vinnie, my best friend he's also our tour manager the next day and he's like, I cannot believe that bothered you, and I'm like, you can't believe that bothered me? And he like brought up the fact that maybe I don't have closure from my lion asked X. I'm like, bro, years later, you don't think I have a closure you really think that was respectful. He's like, I'm just shocked you care that much. So once we started talking, he understood what I was saying, but like I was like, am I the one who's shipping? And then I call every other nigga I know who's not gay and friendly. I talked to Andre and he's like, I'm trying to think of what I would say to turn a girl down. He's like, but what I know is I would be more comfortable with making her uncomfortable than you exactly. He's like, because maybe he felt uncomfortable to say no because he didn't ask her Instagram, he didn't ask her number. They were the one doing it.
Speaker 2: But even like a look at you or some acknowledgment of the fact that, like we came here together, we're on.
Speaker 1: A first date. This is your first question to me, So I ain't gonna hold you. I've done this. I've exchanged contacts with other men when I'm there for another man. So I'm like listening to this, but I've done that for Because what did the guy networking? I mean, did it feel business? See that had no Well, the only reason why didn't feel business, ye, is because the conversations that were being had were very much like podcast conversations. I was chilling with a whole bunch of niggas. They thought ILL was the coolest person ever. This nigga sees all his homies like me. I've exchanged contact with the friends. No, did the guy have an issue with that or no? Oh, I don't know. He never checked me for it, but he still reaches out for me to come like around, so I don't know if it's an issue. The last time we were even together, he talked about how scared he was with me because you know he ain't ready for.
Speaker 2: Ready but dead ass inappropriately appropriate to you and honestly, I like, yeah, you would be going home alone.
Speaker 1: It feels very dope, respectful. So he hits me up yesterday, so I hope you had a great night, I said. I didn't even answer. I said, hellol, yesterday wasn't weird. He's like, I'm gonna call you tomorrow. He called me while I was sitting here, like what could you say to him? To me, it's to me, it's just one of those to where it's like, I don't know, maybe because I do have so many male platonic friends and to me, if I'm out and about like like we were even talking about my studio, Like of course, I'm like, we're gonna We're having a very conversation and maybe he's like, oh, well, I know regardless when I meet people, there's just always ways for me to make connections that don't always have to be sexual. But the girl my numbers.
Speaker 2: He was a model, Like the girl was clearly interested in him.
Speaker 1: And wasn't with Bobby like right, like he was just taking them a soho because they're coming from out of town, so she can hit on another guy because she's with her homeboy. Yeah she was. She was hitting on him. Tell you something. If I was fucking him, Oh I would have slapped that home and lost my membership. Are you fucking crazy?
Speaker 2: See, I'm very weird and crazy about boundaries, Like even if.
Speaker 1: I am on my first date, does that person know that that is a boundary? Embarrassed I feel, you know, like my homeboy watched that happen and he's looking at me like what and hitting me talking about where's you on a date? And I'm like, uh, yeah, I thought I was.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I thought I was so fucking embarrassed. Many and that fat manners like, that's in front of your face. It would be different if you walked out and no one saw him do this and in.
Speaker 1: Front of my faces. Apparently how he thinks it wasn't a big deal, But also like, aren't you supposed to be on your best behavior on your first date?
Speaker 2: You like, even if you really are that type of dude that like really does fuck around and does all types of represent right your first time.
Speaker 1: He was first, I think I'm gonna go, and like there's like, no, no, I don't know what you're gonna do. I don't know you, but like Trump has earned I don't make this in the comments and I can't wait because I really feel like most of them will be on my side, but I would to be the day though turned casual if for an hour on the date. We're also now speaking to one of your pause no no, no, no casual now And I apologize twice in the middle of it, like, oh my god, I'm so sorry. I don't know why he's staying around. And I was joking and now learned later I was like, I didn't know it was a first date. I thought you went to go have drinks with someone you were with. It was there I think there. To me, it was all just but it didn't turn casual though, just because some other people joined the table. They left together, they went home together. I didn't talk to bit from Toronto little bit, but like the majority of the conversation was between me and him and the dude. The girls were kind of just boring, no offense, but like they were probably really young, maybe twenty four hours to this point. The horrible decision is first dates, stay off of them, don't go on them. They ruin an anyway. I mean, yeah, damn all these niggas suck. Well. I want to get in the home mail before we get out of here and get you guys to help us with some advice. Hey, y'all, So I've been dealing with this guy for a couple of years, about five plus. He has a job, but he is not where I would like him to be. We don't really go out or do things. Our work schedules are a little different. He gets off a little later in the day and I get off earlier in the day. Maybe that plays a part in not having time to go out, but it's starting to drain me. In the past, he has not been the perfect partner he has done some things to make me rethink the relationship completely. I have seen some growth in him nowadays that I am proud of, but it may not be enough. Now it's weighing on me that I'm dealing with a guy who doesn't really take me anywhere or does anything with me, and hasn't always treated me the best. I don't want to feel like I'm saying something to him because he doesn't have enough money, especially after him trying hard in other departments of the relationship. How do I say I'm tired of him being broke and not being able to do things that I want to do without sounding ungrateful for his growth like I don't want to sound like a gold digger or materialistic ps. Also, I forgot to add it's affecting my sex drive with him. It's harder for me to get aroused knowing that he can't do anything for me. Am I wrong for feeling that way? I don't want to make it seem like I'm just in it for what I can get. But as we get older and I realize he's still not what I want him to be, it's harder for me to keep my attention here. Break up with him. Red flags here. Yeah, he wasn't the best partner. He's broke. Come on, there's so many ways to go out and like not spend a lot of money. There is you can go. Yeah, you can do the part I mean I hate museums like that too. At okay, I mean yeah, at the hour, there's a lot of specials, especially depending where you live. You could go out there's happy hour.
Speaker 2: On food, or he works late, so maybe they can't do that. But also like the schedules also work. It's like a die late time they could.
Speaker 1: Or if he works late on maybe your days off do a mat in a movie, work out dates, you know what I mean. You can be creative. I think thoughtless men are a real issue. Yeah yeah, when someone's thoughtless and maybe I'm using their own word, but like that's the perfect that's okay, that's it, because broke isn't always it more than it's like I'm not even considering.
Speaker 2: Yeah, well he's doing the bare minimal, Like you could make a fucking lunch pack of lunch at home and go sit in the park. That's quality time at the end of the day. At the end of the day, it's quality time. The time that you're spending with this person and it doesn't matter what the fuck you're doing, they're not going anywhere. And then not to mention her sex drive, she's not even attracted to him because he's not like, because.
Speaker 1: He doesn't what I got. I went what you're the U in a man having some sort of ambition because we like providers.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's like you're also even thinking about her, like, yeah, home late ship, Like, yeah about you. You can pull a flower that you found on the side of the road. I don't care what it is. Just show me you were thinking about it.
Speaker 1: Could give me a piece of down by the way home girl. You but it's something little way flowers off the side of the road. Oh no, I thought you meant picking the flowers off.
Speaker 2: That's what I did. That's exactly what I meant. Oh, oh girl, are you talking about the guys that.
Speaker 1: You think about? I was very much thinking about La right off that motherfucker highway. That's fine too. What is that two dollars? You know? Thinking it's not the best date I've ever been on, just but the richest man I'd ever been with. My best date with him was the cheapest and we talked about it. It was at a park and I remember with the lunch he was like, oh, I haven't been to Central Park before. He doesn't live in the country, and I was like, all right, cool, let's go. When we got there, it was like he made of lunch with these Walgreens like they snatched grab. I was like, this is so funny and cute. He had to buy ride, but like super rich and if your driver took you to Central Park in the maybag and you did this, that really got me. So I don't think there's a world where if a broke dude did that, we wouldn't acknowledge it. I mean, one of one of my favorite things that I used to do with my ex and now I like do on my own is do the scooters around Central Park twenty dollars an hour, So even for two people, it's less than one hundred dollars and you get to it's fun. It's so much fun. You take the scooters, you stop in place, yeah and talk. Look less than one hundred.
Speaker 2: I love a walk walking down the West Wall Highway, get an ice cream chat.
Speaker 1: You're spending time again about the ice cream date thing that went There was a women apparently don't want to go on ice cream dates. Now I'll go on an ice cream I want to walk into. But I was about to say it got to be dairy free because only he's like, I don't, no, no, no, I'm a definitely do gelado word to are on a grun day. So I said this to Wolf earlier. Now I would do an ice cream date. But there was a dude I matched with a hinge that I was talking to and he understood what I meant by this, and I appreciate that because to me, I was wanting a man to validate this because I felt a little bougie. So the guy hits me on hinge, We're talking for a few days, wants to go on a date, sends me a spot and it was a taco place and when I looked it up, it had the plastic seats. Oh, And I was like, hello, I'm not trying to sit in no parking lot outside, Like is there another place? Then he went on this whole you know the niggas. I was going to take you this speak either after this, but this is what I wanted to eat. The I don't want to sit on plastic chairs, I was I don't know you, bro. I want to be inside. I need some air conditioning. Like why had an outdoor truck. It's not like it's a food festival thing. We are really at the side of the road, and you want me to meet you.
Speaker 2: For the first day. You really do need to pull all the bells and whistles, like, not all of the bells and muscles. But like, I think, be thoughtful of this other person of the girl.
Speaker 1: The first one. You should bring your a game. Yeah like him, We now like you, and then we can go right like then we can go to the hole in the wall like you. You got to really like once you fuck with someone, it's great to do the.
Speaker 2: Show right exactly, but you want to get here sweating in the parking.
Speaker 1: I'm not doing it is a truck. And then when I think I might have said, like you want me to meet you a food truck, He's like, oh, they have feeding lo L And then I saw no o L, not this. There's nothing funny about you know the classroom. What about a bathroom? What about a bathroom? Yeah, what about it?
Speaker 2: But I think the sugar, the sugar coating on that is that he doesn't think of her and he's broke and not trying to think of her, and we love up in the past and we love effort.
Speaker 1: Well, ladies, thank y'all so much for joining us here on Horrible Decisions. Let all of our listeners know follow you and listen to y'all. All right, y'all, we are on Instagram at Codependence co.
Speaker 2: O d oh, it's like a t think people don't get the description of the Codependence Underscore undersco on Instagram and talk and YouTube YouTube.
Speaker 1: Yeah, all right, I love that. Well, ladies, thank you, and y'all know we are on tour hont so make sure you go on over to horrre hive dot com. We are hitting the West coast and we are super excited, y'all. We are hitting Seattle, we are hitting La we are hitting the Bay, and we are hitting Phoenix. So we are looking forward to that. So make sure you go on over to horror dot com and also support us on Patreon as Patreon dot com backslash Horrible Decisions for bonus. Join us there on our town hall. You'll have fun. It's a really good we do it so our patrons, the ones at pay fifteen and up, they basically pay it's like a live zoom. We do an episode, but like people jump in with their questions. Yeah, fun, Yeah we'll do that. Yeah.
Speaker 2: We were just talking about doing like a codependence after dark type of situation here.
Speaker 1: So it's great dark. Hey, well y'all, thank y'all for tuning in to yet another episode of Horrible Decisions. It's bonus be Should I just get on with it? I mean, you wanted to do this yesterday? So yeah, I literally jumped on Mandy and I's recording platform one day early because I was so mad. Now I'm more like exhausted. But basically the flea market, nigga. There was a fake page that wrote me on like Friday of last week while I was in New York with this girl's Instagram basically in a group chat saying what was I gonna say? Hey, you both are dating xyz name just wanted you to meet each other. Clearly there's a third beach because this messy hoe started the group chat. Wait a second, you're getting right into it. Wait what is going on? So you've been in New York for a couple of weeks, you get a message from a bitch fake page. Oh it's a fake fake page sent me and another girl who lives in La saying, wait, a group chat, group chat, Beach, Actually, I think sorry, not a group chat. She sent us all the same message. I think maybe she tried to do a group chat, but I don't allow for group chats cause it was like, hey, you guys are like so whatever. So I don't see it because I'm sleep. I just got back from you visa. So this nigga calls me like seven pm New York time. He's like, Yo, do you see this shit? Now? There was a bitch who I think is the third Beach who basically had been asking him about me and be like on my Instagram and notice that I've like maybe posted it like a TV show with him or like whatever, and we'll like match up our stories. So this is the flea market nigga, who remember we broke up recently because we both said we loved each other. He was celibate, right, So I was like, how are you beeping over? He was laughing about it, so hold on. So I was like, yo, what this shit is wild? Like why is these bitches writing me? Like whould you piss off? Ha ha ha? So then I click on the girl's page that she sent me, and I'm like, well, maybe you really were dating this girl, because like there's certain art galleries that he would send me pictures from that she was at. There's a restaurant he always goes to and takes me too that she was at in just regular like grit maybe the last few posts, and I was like, are you dating this bitch? And he's like, what do you mean? Like we hang out like we're cool. I'm like, brouh, you're dating this bitch? Like stop lying to me, Like this isn't it? You're lying. I was like, how could that person have been right? The person was like Wheezy talks about him on Horrible. He bought her this he came to New York or whatever. I can't remember what it was because she didn't send it to me. She sent to the other girl. The long story short, she basically imploied, like showed all these ways that he knew me. He spent his birth her birthday with him. It was true. My shit was true. So you telling me the shit she said about the other bitches bake naw and then who is the third home? So anyway, I just started having a breakdown. Mandy, I'm on my period. I'm fucking jet lagged this last Thursday or something, and he was like, yo, like I'm on the phone with you. I'm not running from this, like I love you, I'm sorry that this is happening, Like, yes, I'm seeing this girl, but like it didn't really start up until you and I broke up, like I always kind of like knew her. We've been friends for years, and then it escalated. So the call ended because I was like, you know what, why am I hating about your current romantic choices? Like, yes, she is a post from February that you also had, but like whatever, I'm not. I was about to say, didn't you you've been stopped seeing him. It was more about the lying, right, because me and him talk almost every other day, maybe we talked like three four times a week. We were all I was sending him nudes and he visa like it was a thing. So anyway, basically I forget about it. Saturday, I go to Central Park and I really sat there and I was like damn, like he was, so I'm all about this spiritual shit, I'm this, I'm that, And then like then how are there two other women involved? So I call him again in Central Park. I'm with Nina first off, and Nick could be in about spiritual shit does not mean other bitches or not, and he told me they weren't, so I believed his mouth, so so