Speaker 1: This Big Bank DJ Scream and BABYJ with the number one podcast in the streets, Big Big.
Speaker 2: Facts live from Repose Studios in the Atil.
Speaker 3: It's time for Big Facts.
Speaker 1: What Up, Big Bank? What Up? Baby J? DJ Scream?
Speaker 3: I'm here g Herbo on Big Facts today.
Speaker 1: What Up? What Up?
Speaker 4: What Up?
Speaker 1: What's up?
Speaker 3: What's up with Man? First? I gotta ask you, man, what what?
Speaker 1: What?
Speaker 3: What got into you in twenty twenty five because we woke up.
Speaker 2: And you went the work. I'm talking about you on your what third fourth album?
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm about to drop again on the seven yeah, eleven seven? What got into you? What motivated you? Bro?
Speaker 5: It was really honestly, like you know how they say, like proper preparation, like prevent poor performance, like the whole twenty twenty three and twenty four. I was just trying to get like my business affairs in order, and just like that motivated me with like when I'm when I'm able to drop frequently, how I can? I ain't gonna let up because I always been like a super like workhorse, like in the studio, like putting in like hours and hours, like I have sixteen eighteen hour days in the studio, like recording. I record a lot of music, and I feel like at that time when I couldn't release it, how I wanted to it like let a fire inside me. Like, man, as soon as I get it right, I'm just gonna drop like a flood is bitch.
Speaker 3: I don't even care. And as soon as like the moment.
Speaker 1: I was able to drop a project, I dropped like two back to back, and I was really like on some just trying to like kind of like heat back up and just see what the streets was feeling for real, you know what I'm saying, Like.
Speaker 5: Just testing and be like all right, but if they if they rocking right now? You know what I'm saying, because I know I got like a core audience. But I'm just saying, like, you know, music and what it is, it changed up so much, you know what I'm saying. Yeah, So it's like, all right, better if I drop and it should do what I what I think is gonna do.
Speaker 3: I'm gonna just keep releasing bro when they've been working for me.
Speaker 6: How do you think that like that blockage from having to deal with a label and trying to get your business affairs in order and not being able to drop when you wanted to do you think that for the average artists that could discourage them from wanting to do music at all.
Speaker 3: Definitely, most definitely for sure.
Speaker 5: And it's like that's why you gotta and I'll be trying to say it as much as possible. Man, you even when you like at a standstill or stagnant for you, it's like you gotta like gotta just see it through. You just gotta keep pushing, especially like if you're an artist and it's your passion, Like I won't never tell and I don't care how ugly it get.
Speaker 1: I'm not gonna never like advise nobody to quit. You know what I'm saying. It's like because you will want to.
Speaker 5: I didn't want it to before, Like I didn't really want to be like man, fucking shit, you know, but I ain't gonna lize like I feel like that little time at a period of time a year and a half real when I was really like and I don't even think it was really all the way whereas like I couldn't drop music, you feel me, I just couldn't do it how I wanted to, you know what I'm saying, at the pace that I wanted to, So I just felt like, all right, bet, I'm gonna get it in order. Where it's like I don't have full control, like you know what I'm saying, I could take advantage the way I want to. So when I did that, that's what, like, you know, like just made me feel like all right, bet, Like you will lose your confidence what I'm saying, Like you know, like but basically what you're saying. As artists, you'll lose your confidence. But you just gotta just just push through that shit and just keep on.
Speaker 3: Then you will get it back though you know it'll come back to you.
Speaker 1: Yeah, what path you thank you on? You know, it's different paths we take while we're on our journey. What path you thank you on? Right now? Man?
Speaker 5: Really, it's like for me, I got a point to prove still, like you know what I'm saying, Like I feel like I had a little chip on my shoulder like going through all that shit, and right now I say, my path is really like I'm trying to and this is the first time my career, I'm about to be one hundred percent fully independent where it's like I got full control of everything that I'm doing. After I dropped this project, so it's like we're having that I want to like I need to go on a crazy one where it's like and I ain't trying to say it like sound cliche or nothing like that, but it's like I feel like it's still a lot of respect in the industry like that I got to earn, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 3: So that's what I'm trying to do.
Speaker 1: Like I'm trying to get to a point where it's like everybody know like all.
Speaker 3: Right, bet no, he don't want like what about your life my life path?
Speaker 1: Really, man, I ain't.
Speaker 5: I'm gonna be honest with you and I ain't even know like no funny shit like when I be when I see like when y'all be doing them walks and ship like y'all only all healthy ship, like that'd be motivated.
Speaker 1: Yeah, sure, I'm gonna pull in.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I'm gonna pull in for sure because I've been trying to like that's my real like my next I feel like my next chapter in life on this type of journey, like I want to really like get my man and my body together, you feel what I'm.
Speaker 1: Saying, like really getting healthy?
Speaker 5: Yeah, yeah, like exactly, cause like I'll be like, you know, how you move so fast you're working, it's like you disregard a lot.
Speaker 3: But it's like, man, I just turned thirty.
Speaker 1: It's like you know when you get a certain age, it's like shit just click, like man I gotta start. Yeah.
Speaker 5: Yeah, but I feel like I just got to, like, you know, just be the best version of myself is what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: Like, you know, because that ship it'll.
Speaker 5: Pass you bay, you will be young and it's like nigga having fun drinking and day doing and shit like no, I want to get myself Yeah exactly.
Speaker 1: So what you know it comes with your ship. Yeah, gotta be a little selfish, like you lose a lot along the way to doing that for sure. So how you how how you preparing for that? Yeah? You know, yeah, I'm trying for real, for real, cause it's like and I think it's just my personality, like just me being such a loyal person. You feel what I'm saying where it's like you just gotta make the tough decison. You know, everybody ain't really built for this ship.
Speaker 5: You feel what I'm saying, like making a tough decisions where it's like, man, I gotta have discipline, and you know, like when having discipline, you do lose a lot along the way.
Speaker 3: And I know, my you know how you know yourself? Like you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 5: That's one of the things that I gotta work on, just having discipline, because you will have like all the resources that should have come to you so easy, where you feel like you ain't even gotta have the discipline that you really should be the best version of myself.
Speaker 3: But I feel like I owe it to myself and I owe it to my kids, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 6: Sh Yeah, And speaking of like, you know, owing it to yourself and your kids and getting your mind and your body and everything together and having to leave some shit behind. Like you said in an earlier interview, basically how like long story short, you were done with the hood shit, And there was a lot of controversy about that, and a lot of people presumably took it the wrong way because they felt like you were saying it as if you were like turning your back on your people.
Speaker 4: But I want you to just kind.
Speaker 6: Of elaborate a little bit more like after the comment about what you meant by that, so that people can understand, like the full scope of what you were talking about.
Speaker 5: It's really like what I meant was I never like ever in my life like forget where I come from or turn my backround.
Speaker 1: People. You fee what I'm saying, But it's like when you get to a certain point in your life, it's like, damn, why would you want to be on a dumb shit anyway?
Speaker 7: You feel what I'm saying, are still on the same shit.
Speaker 3: You say shit and not elevating you feel me?
Speaker 5: So that's what I meant by that, like just leaving the street shit behind where it's like, because I'm gonna be honest, like all my life I was in the streets. I've been a street nigga my entire life, and it's like that shit put you in a certain mindset where you feel like you gotta do this and behave a certain way you feel I'm saying where it's like I really just want to focus on being an artist and a father, Like I don't care about the street dude image or the shit that come with the streets. Like that's what I mean, Like I'm cutting tasks from all that shit where it's just like I don't I shouldn't have to focus on nothing but getting money and taking care of my family. I shouldn't have to focus on those streets shit or no dumb shit or trying to help niggas out and bring him to where I'm at you find, I'm saying because I've been doing it for fifteen years. I've been taking care of niggas, paying niggas bonds, paying for funerals like you feel. I'm saying, I want the niggas to get to a point where it's like they don't want to do that shit no more either, because when you really in this shit, don't nothing to come with that shit but depth with jail, you know what I'm saying, Like.
Speaker 6: Or least like even get to the point where like bonds and funerals aren't even in the universe that you guys are like revolving in type.
Speaker 5: Of sure like you gotta you gotta have that type of man set and have that energy up like in your life in around you where it's like, nigga don't want to be on the goofy shit no more because I'm just being a hundred like staying outside in my hood.
Speaker 3: My shit dangerous. You gonna get shot at you. It's gonna die.
Speaker 1: Being out there, you know, regardless, Like.
Speaker 5: You know what I'm saying, that shit is gonna keep on history repeat itself. You feel me in my hood been like that for fifty years.
Speaker 1: Why do you think it's so much of a and all y'all can answer this way, y'all think it's so much of a badge honor for a nigga to feel like I'm a streeting and the ship. I'm still in my hood, I'm still standing out here, like.
Speaker 6: I feel like because back in the day, like being a street nigga like really stood for something and it really meant like it really meant something like that was honorable. Now the ship ain't honorable no more so it's like the ship don't even matter for real.
Speaker 4: So it's not that big of a deal like Whoopedi Dode.
Speaker 5: But you gotta think like the older generation, like I feel like everything changed.
Speaker 1: It' shit all watered down now. You feel what I'm.
Speaker 5: Saying, Like back then, street niggas kind of was honorable. I ain't gonna say kind of because they was doing honorable shit, you know what I mean. It's gonna always be whole ass niggas.
Speaker 1: A lot of shit going on just magnified. Yeah, they generation cause y'all niggas on camera exactly. That's it's been whole ass nigga doing whole ass ship. It's just magnified now because like this ring camera.
Speaker 5: You know, yeah, it's like what I'm saying, camera niggas that really had morals and ship. It took like the people that was like the people who that was praised in the hood. That will make you grow up like a kid, you will grow up and want to be a street nigga because you want to be like him, because you see this nigga taking care of everybody, He taking kids, family, He do solid ship.
Speaker 1: He keep kids out the way.
Speaker 5: You know, niggas used to go to the hood games, the football games, or you just scored thirty, give you five hundred dollars, Like that's that'll make a nigga want to stay in school.
Speaker 6: In the real street niggas discouraged the whole ship exactly.
Speaker 1: Ship. But y'all right what you're saying, correct, you know how back they Yeah, it was a lot, but you gotta think for every real nigga with.
Speaker 3: Ten fu niggas. Yeah, yeah, but the baby.
Speaker 1: They were breaking in that nigga ship, right, yeah, but it's right here doing little whole ship tailing on him. You'd be a nigga at told on we watched this nigga take the whole hood, but it's such a toe on it.
Speaker 4: But it's like the whole niggasig.
Speaker 1: It wasn't being recorded, Yeah.
Speaker 6: And it was like the whole niggas didn't even the whole niggas got shunned like it was.
Speaker 4: It was even though it was ten whole niggas.
Speaker 6: You would have never known that it was so many of them because the hood didn't respect it.
Speaker 1: So they didn't fucking they didn't. You know what I'm saying, niggas. What niggas know you did some fun ship. They know you were a slimy snake ass and get out of the air like snitch. They still let you come back outside. She's still outside.
Speaker 5: You're still tough, all type of ship, Like I see this ship on my own ass all the time. You feel me like so you right a lot of time that she was frowned upon where it's like lass frown upon, but like, no, sh ain't my business at telling me?
Speaker 1: Yeah, like if you, if you, if you the nigga are trying to be the street referee. You was a hater if you're a nigga that called she for whatever it is. And I had to get these like my kids live with the man to tell me, like, Bro, you ain't got to be the nigga tell a nigga what they're wrong. Wrong.
Speaker 4: You gotta get out of.
Speaker 1: This ship long time. I'm like you right all you doing making a nigga that don't want to be wrong?
Speaker 4: Mad at you?
Speaker 1: Mad at you now? You know what I'm saying, He's been ruled before you and spread man. I hate the man come and told the nigga the truth. But that ship that was just a whole ship, the real truth. I want a nigga tell me that, bro, like damn real.
Speaker 3: That's why you ain't gonna lie all the time.
Speaker 5: I know you, Like, that's why you always hear my respect because you like you always call ship out.
Speaker 1: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 5: It's like I just you know, you just see how nigga move like y'all bro, move on real principle more.
Speaker 1: That's what I always respected about respect your respectable. Like most of the world feeling there's like so much ship goes on Bro. A lot of a lot of ship niggas be saying, be right, but you can't even like it. Yeah, a lot of saying you really like it or coming you might offend the nigga. Yeah, for sure.
Speaker 5: There It's like a lot of niggas do like, especially in the industry and the ship that we in. This ship big, but it's small, and a lot of times niggas be like playing puppet masks and pulling strings behind the scenes that you don't even know they do, like stopping you from getting it certain and all type of ship.
Speaker 1: You they're gonna introduce you before you can get introduce yourself, but they introduce you as a fun.
Speaker 5: Nimma, no bullship, and nigga won't even try to get to know you because they scared. You know what I'm saying, Like against the bro, that's what that ship fucked up.
Speaker 1: That's why I never judge the nigga off of what he did to another nigga. It could have been a reaction.
Speaker 4: I don't know what you did to make him do that.
Speaker 1: I don't know. I can only judge you my interaction with you. Like niggas say whatever they want to say about her like, man, you know that nigga never did that around me or to me. I don't know why I done did bullshit the nigga. I learned that too, though.
Speaker 5: It's like I'm gonna say some eating some other shit even like that, like when you don't treat niggas like that, like I'm not gonna treat a nigga a certain way because you said it, and then you started to see ones like all right, but now I didn't getting nigga the benefit of the doubt, just like evil and equal in the playing field.
Speaker 1: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 5: The nigga who said some shit, you gotta see how they reaction is to you being around him, because you know what I'm saying to a nigga, like then you would see this nigga colors, like his flow will come out and this will probably really be your dog for real, you know what I'm saying. I started doing that, and I started like it kind of was like a blessing because like fuck, niggas stopped being around me for real, Like.
Speaker 1: No, I've read how that shit go brou nigga tried to persuapt that that's the whole shit in the world. Persuade your opinion about me to another nigga. If I got a problem with a nigga, I just got a problem with you. I ain't finna go try to get no clue because I feel like I'm man enough down to you by my motherfuckerself. I ain't gotta go make jade man that you and this person mast you nigga coming like bro, how you feel about man, get your mind. I ain't a nigga trying to be fun with the niggas, so don't fuck with him. That's the lame. Shouldn't run do that ship.
Speaker 5: But it's like the niggas like us, that should get done to you a lot. Though it's like when and that be like other niggas insecurity where it's like were you really a threat to him or his manhood or some ship he doing like me and both of you could be great. We could do the same thing and both be good as fun at it. Like nigga not want you to be around because he thinks you're gonna take his spot or take his position when it's like nah, we really could put this ship together and be better like knowing.
Speaker 1: As he being you mean't around he remixing you. So you got niggas that to have a nigga that's doing the same thing as them. But they'll study you and study you, hate on you, and go in the rooms introduce you without you even knowing it. But I'm you, I'm being kind of what I think you would do. Y'all. Ain't see that nigga use your same image everything whole sweat, but in their way. Like, but what basically what I'm saying is a nigga hate on you that you inspire, right, That's then that what they hate really be for real, Like for sure they'll.
Speaker 6: Take your whole ship and try to beat you to the punch and be you inside of another nigga to a whole bunch of other niggas.
Speaker 1: Like nigga be sending me ship, like, Bro, didn you say it before? I was like, Bro, that's what I'm saying, this ship to inspire niggas. So I don't get if a nigga say some ship like I said before, But in they way, I a'm at at that because we all got knowledge from so well.
Speaker 4: Imitation is the best form of flattery.
Speaker 1: That means I'm going up, but don't go in the room and be like no, no.
Speaker 4: My nuts that when it turned out, Yeah, like what the hell you want me?
Speaker 1: You don't want me to get in with the ship that's inspiring you like you me to get where you need to be?
Speaker 5: Don't being a real niggas Like man, I always say that. She's like, boy, you don't get no war shows for this ship.
Speaker 1: No, bro, you just just gotta be you.
Speaker 5: You just gotta just do that ship, like I'm blessed to say, like I ain't never like block nobody from doing ship like ever spread and no like false narrative or talked about a nigga behind their back or a nigga I love or stop you know, because that ship, that shit happened to me a lot, and that shit really do be hurt my feelsh for real, no bullshit, nigga.
Speaker 1: Got feelings.
Speaker 5: Ye do, because like damn, I would never do that, bro, Like I ain't never did that ship before ending to be people that you fuck with, Like sometimes you gotta like just see that ship for what it is and don't even like something.
Speaker 3: It takes a lot and not even have the energy to address the.
Speaker 1: Ship, you know what I'm saying, Like real ship, you gotta take the ship what it is, because the only thing you get mad on a person for doing some ship that you wouldn't do to them. You know what I'm saying. So you gotta understand that people are not you like I give people chanced. How only you been there. But just just know I ain't gonna fuck with you ever again. I ain't in my feeling about it. I bro out with your chain like back in the day when I had work. It's certa niggas. I gave ship too, so they can suck up. I know you ask a nigga, bro, you ain't even gotta gotta gott a zip cussle. Ask you what you're saying. You want to get some money, shout what you want. I need a bag. He ain't got a ground because okay, you go your bag. I just bought your friendship away from me because I know you finter fuck this bag up. I can stand it. You know you can't as me for ship else, buddy, But were cool, I said, boy, I ain't mad about that.
Speaker 3: I seen my big brother do that a lot of times.
Speaker 1: How you do that ship? Nigga's on the problem looking like damn what he did. Niggas probably watching it right now. I don't mind now you up once see it? Yeah, for sure, because but if you don't, because it's been some nigga that didn't fuck up and shock me like no, he wanted some money. You know what I'm saying. But if you fuck up, I ain't tripp.
Speaker 4: I can't come on down.
Speaker 1: I can't give you something that I can't stand. If I can't stand, I want to give it to you right now now. But nigga, it all depends on how nigga play. I know a nigga fuck it up. He just fucked up. He ain't got no story for me, like bro, I sucked it up. But the nigga got there just acting like you don't talk something that's a different that's right, you know.
Speaker 5: Them soft story. I can forgive it for sure, really trying to to do right, but just like yeah, ain't you got a lot of people like that like you love.
Speaker 3: Them like damn, man, this nigga really can't get right.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I like that, but you pud it up and you're trying to like you took it in your top.
Speaker 1: He talked about you don't do that cost twelve dollars and ship don't do that taking the motherfucker. Some people got like I ain't gonna lie. It's real.
Speaker 5: I had to learn that ship too when I got older. Like certain people, I feel like they got like a sickness like you really just it's like they really don't even like had a mental capacity to know that they're doing some fun ship.
Speaker 1: But that ship just really naturally. That's why get around to get around to knowing. Like like you said, she heard your feeling, bro, that's it's something wrong with everybody do something meaning I'd be like, it's some wrong with you because I would have been a good friend, right, you know what I'm saying, So, man, is this some wrong with you that I love?
Speaker 5: I learned that like I was something because me, I ain't gonna lie some ship on my brain or I feel like I did something like as a man, I learned like accountability is important, just being having enough like and you to be like, damn, bro, I.
Speaker 1: Did some function.
Speaker 5: But you know what I'm saying, you feel like you did some function, but you really, like all the way didn't because you're not even a fu nigga in character.
Speaker 1: But it's like I did some ship. I feel like I should apologize to you for I do that. You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 5: You feel me like I do that other niggas just I feel like I don't even understand enough to be able to do that.
Speaker 3: Like never feel like they wrong ever about.
Speaker 1: That's worst kind of everybody. No, boys, I know I don't did ship the niggas. Niggas nd ship to me. I ain't trick me. I'm by by, I'm dead wrong nigga. It's cool boys, but I'm moving pat. I ain't gonna get stuck there right. I ain't gonna be the nigga like. But he nigga did something me. No, he probably did it because I said that I told him his whole fucking or whatever. Yeah, you know you telling nigga ship, bro, You being real like whatever you trying to like, Bro, you gotta watch that. Try to tell the niggas some righteous ship nigga to be bro, to do some righteous ship, and you would really lose a motherfucker behind it because they just don't want you to tell the little rights ship to be naive. That what I like, bro, because some people can't take the truth, Like, say, listen, I have told niggas real ship that friends should tell niggas, Hey, Bro, the truth, get with the bitch. She tell him I'm lying, and now I'm a fuck nigga bitch. And I talked to Brother, that's my man. He said, she's blow job beatty. You want me to call him? No, Brother didn't even behave Now now I'm a fuck nigga because you're thinking I'm goinna gonna tell the world that that you would blow up. No, Bro, I'm telling you you my man, I ain't gonna tell nobody. If you're gonna be with the cool nigga, your secret is cool with me. That nigga don't even want to come around you no more. That's it. Don't come around you because you're still with the little You know it deep down inside you really know you just want to be into now you know he didn't know. You don't want nobody else to know exactly at it. I didn't seen that ship. I didn't did to though. Bro. I didn't told nigga ship and like you will fall out with the nigga telling him wrong. They said that when I got big fat. That's why people don't call me when they into it with niggas, because the first thing I asked you what you did? What you do? Like I get what you're saying. He did what you did? What you so he said all that you ain't said that, you know what I'm saying, Like all this ship, he just woke up and chose you like people hate talking to me because I'm trying.
Speaker 5: You're gonna ask the right question. You're gonna get to the bottom up. You know who else like that? Those savage like that though he like that.
Speaker 1: He ain't gonna if you feel like something, but he like with that thud ship, but he ain't let him out of you know what that person all I thought about. It's always some bullshit that Nigga called me every day to damn got on the phone line. Man, you can't hear your brother, you can't. He always been like that I call about Nigga always been like like motherfucker see that he does. But that Nigga little man, but if he witch wisch okayig always been like.
Speaker 5: That though, just like just how you really asked the right question to get to the bottom of ship, because like you a funk with a nigga like Nigga be your man's and he telling the story. You're really not asking the questions because you're just like I'm on whatever. He but you got to ask the questions to tell the.
Speaker 1: Nigga if they're wrong too, because you would get into some bullshit because your homie just feeling a certain ways.
Speaker 5: Like you gotta like, no, he you probably shouldn't did it like that. You probably should have did it like this, you know what I'm saying, Like bro wan them type of nigga.
Speaker 4: You gotta rationalize before you react to You been on.
Speaker 1: That ship forever, like we like we beaving back in the day when I wrapped me. I'm like, they ain't really did no, No, we just hate him, right, don't try to make up a false like the nigga did you nigga really did? Like we just hat you know, we don't say fuck him. It's cool and still with you fuck these knas, but I need to know did ship Yeah I'm here so y'all you know as the ship go on, nigga to make it up story what a nigga did yeap? Just to make it believe.
Speaker 6: It's like, is this fucking baseless or does this fucking have substance?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Yeah, most of the don't have no sub.
Speaker 5: A lot of it, A lot of this ship though, boy, I didn't seen it, well I didn't. That's why we're feeling like I know I'm young, but I just feel like I had been through so much ship and earlier, Like you know what I'm saying, Like I was like living like a grown man when I'm fifteen years old, you know what I'm saying, really having responsibility, paying bills, doing all type of ship. You know what I'm saying, fifteen, sixteen years old. But it's like, yeah, that ship, that ship come with a lot though, bro, you know what I'm saying. Then it's like you ain't gonna mention it because deep down you feel like, all right, bet God and put me in this position. I feel like this is my bro, like this what I'm supposed to do?
Speaker 1: You feel me?
Speaker 5: But you will take on a lot because everybody just be like you you the one. Now, I ain't just taking care of my household.
Speaker 1: I'm taking care of this household, this household, these niggas, this, you know what I'm saying, this nigga og all this shit.
Speaker 5: And then it's like you do it and you don't tell nobody. I ain't saying nothing about it. You know what I'm saying, because I don't want no credit for it. And then it's like, damn, the one thing you do or one thing you might do that don't they like that'll upset somebody, you know what I'm saying, Like that they don't.
Speaker 1: Like they just say fuck you.
Speaker 5: You feel me like I had to get to a point where it's like doing that you learn, like bro, you like like you said in the beginning of the interview, like Bro, you just gotta damn and really choose.
Speaker 3: Yourself for real.
Speaker 5: Like everybody that's with you that fuck with you, they're come along, you know what I'm saying. But it's like you can't just be a real nigga, Like nah, I want to and don't get me wrong, I want to see everybody win. But it's like you just don't want to help this person, want to help. Even if you want to help somebody, sometimes you just can't do that shit be empty, cap.
Speaker 1: I can't wait to say no now complete sending no that ship? Feel better, Bro, that's a release? Do you think you do? You think by you basically announcing the street nigga ship, that that that keeps you from being responsible for another nigga attitude. You know what I'm saying, that's my best show. I can't respond for no other nigga attitude. Nobody. They said that in their mouth, that's who they're represent. I'm representing bank only. I can't even represent little, I can't represent nobody. He said that out of mouth, that's his mouth. But usually when you're so tired in with niggas and ship, whatever he said out in mouth, we said, and then it leads to the nigga look, say some ship and it be like, you know, banking them said, I wasn't even down for sure, that's them. Yeah, they said that, that's what they don't Yeah, exactly. So you feel like that feel like a relief. Yeah.
Speaker 5: I was just gonna say that ship like a real big, like weight off my shoulder. And I already was feeling like that in moving like that before I ever said it on camera. And then when you say ship, and it's like the message I was trying to get out, I feel like it shouldn't even have offended nobody, Like it shouldn't offending nobody from the hood that fucked with me, or that that even didn't fuck with me.
Speaker 3: But it's like you should see what I'm on and knowing like the.
Speaker 5: Proopers in up putting the facts of the facts, bro I didnet took care of so many fucking people from that hood I didn't turn like my hood. It's literally it's four millionaires include me. That's from my block. That's from that block that stood out there. That's a lot that's great for real, Like you know what I'm saying, that grew up together, thuging together. You know what I'm saying, getting shot at together, sleeping on the same couches and floors and shit, that's really legit on paper, millionaires, you know what I'm saying. So it's like we're daring it them broke generational curses coming out of there. So you should see that shit and then they get happy, Like you should get inspired by that. You shouldn't say, oh yeah, you a fuck nigga, don't come on the block, or you can't do this. You can't you know what I'm saying, Like that should never even cross nobody mind. So it's like when you see that with me personally, when I seen that, and it's like damn, it's like all right, man, nigga really doing me a favor?
Speaker 3: Like you ain't got to deal with this shit and.
Speaker 1: You speaking as you growing. But you can see how niggas said when you were back on the block, right, yeah, for sure exactly what I'm for sure because like Bro, I used to really believe in my head that I would be out there forever, like even with the money, like I thought I was gonna be one of the niggas with the money pulling up in my block like you feel me like every day though, like yeah, I'm out here, you feel I'm saying, staying over and just like I thought I would be that nigga that just never wanted to lead that environment.
Speaker 5: You feel what I'm saying, But it's like a lot come with, just like trauma and grief. Though nigga done lost so many homies that didn't died for this ship. It's like damn that'll make you like, man, fuck this ship. You feel me like it ain't just got to do with like the hood and not wanting to be around like on some fun nigga shit like oh I got some money, I feel like I'm better than y'all.
Speaker 1: I don't want to be around y'all. It's like, well, we done lost some real niggas to this shit you just got. They got something back then somehow to a nigga. Okay, there's just another nigga dead. Whatever. Now it's something you she gonna fake. You know what I'm saying. Back then, you know what I'm saying. Ship Really, that's why he's telling the nigga like they be like. But he it's a certain thing called your niggas be crazy. They with young niggas got smart, smooth, started to get smarter. See the little baby looking jail like him and ship, but this ship getting different. This is life now. Back then nigga didn't didn't know no better. That's what it is to sure, Yeah, my grand man, that girl likes something I gotta talk about about.
Speaker 3: Said she loved me yesterday.
Speaker 1: I love Uncle swir. She like, you know, the white the white man on the elevator. I'm telling little came on the other day, right, and they came over there. So I was over at the studio. You know, got the studio, right, I was over at the studio, just over. He called. He said, man, why is he got an elevator? And the white man said, what's ups? He like, you look like you know about doughter, like I see you with a granddad, Like Boss is gonna walk up on you and just hug. Yeah he ain't. Gotta know, like for real, for real, you know my songs all type of ship be tweaking me up every dingy bro. Nah, but I think I think that's good and I think that's the new path man. Like any nigga they're standing on the destruction ship.
Speaker 5: Yeah them, yeah, them, That's like that should be crazy to me, Like, bro, and we just we kind of talked about it a little bit already, just like what.
Speaker 3: Do what being a nigga.
Speaker 5: Man, We're just like right now in today's age where I feel like you got like a badge of Arnold's rank, saying I'm be on this block like I'm outing on this block. This fucker ain't producing no money for real, you know what I'm saying, Like you're not getting nothing out of doing this ship.
Speaker 1: It's not like you out here.
Speaker 5: Protecting the hood making sure kids and babies don't get shot. This motherfucker ain't worth nothing. So what do you what do you get? What kind of accomplishment do you get feeling like, oh, this is my ship. I'm just right here like this all you got.
Speaker 3: That's all they no right at some point though, that's all people know.
Speaker 1: But the world so bit you can't really say that.
Speaker 5: Well you can't say that, and then you can't at the same time, cause it's like you could see this ship on paper on Instagram now, like you know, a lot of people just didn't know how big the world was outside they blocking, they ain't seen. You could see niggas getting money now, like wake up on your phone, click, like damn. That shit should motivate you, like you shouldn't see no nigga getey like that. Nigga bitch, you know what I'm saying, Like, niggas be like that, Bro, That shit crazy to me.
Speaker 1: Niggas be fucked ump, niggas mind be fucking try just flopping on niggas. I'm just saying, like, Bro, niggas gott to thank bro when niggas mindset up being there and I get niggas my mind up being in some fucked up places and looking back on that ship like damn, bro, I used to think like that. I be feeling like that though, like yeah, like even just thinking just just seeing niggas, you know, like back in the day you see niggas, God damn blow up and be like man nigga. Fagre here man nigga. But it ain't got no money, you know what I'm saying, Like I didn't get all them niggas. You in your mind, that's where the mentality come from. You think that you can save everybody. So when you get your money, that's the first thing you're gonna try to do.
Speaker 7: Its blessed, try to.
Speaker 1: Save everybody until you start seeing all this pleasure. This person will all the fuck me because of this this person he doll't love me because it's hard to believe in real love when everybody you that say they really love you, brother, you you take care of them.
Speaker 4: Treat you like a transaction.
Speaker 1: It's hard, bro, It's hard to believe everybody love you and you can't do some ship for him. It's like, oh yeah, no, you me for real because they'll show you, like even if they don't show you know, it's hard to believe it because it's like do you love me because or do you love me exactly? Because I'm like everybody that say them to say they love you, you're a part of their life, like you them to take care of the folks you're them to employed whatever. So everybody's saying I love you. Is this love transactional? Yeah?
Speaker 6: And then another thing that comes with that with that, right for sure?
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 6: And then like another thing that comes with that too is when you you know, when you're taking care of the hood and you know that's that's the first thing that you feel like you gotta do as a real nigga. You also have to understand the fact that a lot of these people don't respect the fact that you're giving them your hard earned money.
Speaker 1: No, they don't.
Speaker 4: They don't.
Speaker 6: And it's like there even though they might act like okay, it's not a handout or you know, whatever they got going on, they're careless with their gift or their present.
Speaker 1: People will envy you because you're able to do for them what they can't do for themselves. I've seen niggas respect nigga that they have told them no every time when I said yes every time. It's like because he actually making you go hand on your betingess, I'm crippling them enabling you. So it makes its do some of your characters, to your to your to your ego, and you got a column say nigga hate that. They really got to act like you only do it because you fletch the nigga. You know, you know my whole. No, you're finna pay our rent. Yeah, you I need to call your whole that show.
Speaker 5: For show boy, for show your bitch or really, I'm saying a nigga bitch, make him want to do something to a nigga that's really helping him because you don't even know the conversations about you can't do this unless you call him. Put that nigga and you don't even know y'all having this conversation. You really dareing and might care about the nigga that your man. But it's like, man, you really don't even like you for real.
Speaker 1: For sure. Yeah, I'm telling you it's like that, just like like lit it up. She's like because a bitcher say that, Like yeah, you want me to call your dad, like call a nigga like that like that, we want to take a niggas soul from I need to call him see if we gonna can we go out tonight? Yeah, like what we're gonna eat? You need what you need? We hold over rock Man, Ready kill your boyship boy nigga do something to a nigga just off there. You don't even know, Like boy, in your head, you're wondering, like, damn, what the fuck wrong this nigga? Like you feel me?
Speaker 5: Nigga attitude, he mug and ship. He don't even want to talk. He hopping the car with you and what you are.
Speaker 1: You're good. You don't even know he's mad because it's bit saying something about you. He tried to rap, doing to wrap your ship. No bullship, boy, I'm telling you people with my bitch nigga, the pause of your seen this ship, boy, I swear God, it's a cold world we live in there. It's crazy. It's crazy. That's even. That's even like how ship starts in niggas neighborhood. Right, If a nigga from the hood, you from right, and you're gonna blew up you on the road. This's your first time out on the road. Everybody can't go. We all know that, right. Yeah, you're you're blessing the hood as you can. But people, it's certain people that gonna be in the hood. People gonna be asking like, ain't you forgot damn ain't you from Big Fat Avenue? You be like, hey, yeah you bank, so why you ain't out there, Why you ain't right there with him? Why you ain't ain't it? Can you come over here?
Speaker 5: It take a real nigga that just like be in that situation, be like no bro handling his business facts.
Speaker 1: Niggas don't do that.
Speaker 4: Don't hold this down out here.
Speaker 1: Yeah, niggas start feeling like that, nigga go cut them people, rip it up, like why don't be fun with y'all? Like that nigga do that intentionally to like try to turn you against you. There's certain niggas that do that.
Speaker 3: Like fin say this real quickly, fuck with him.
Speaker 5: You know what I'm saying, Like turn him against him cause he did and never liked you anyway, you feel what I'm saying. So it's not like all right, but I'm gonna make his homies because they wait on that opportunity when you write there in public. Some some niggas are really like not say certain ship because they know how you're gonna handle it. Like I'm I'm gonna stand on all team about any nigga playing on me regardless. So it's like nigga don't get the opportunity to play with you until you're gone or on the internet.
Speaker 1: Now it's like you gotta think where you didn't.
Speaker 5: I didn't like being in a situation where it's like you thinking, like I don't really finna have to do something to a nigga just because they like, you know what I'm saying, just because niggas playing with you, but you don't because I learned that you knowe what I'm saying. But it's like nigga try to trick you, like, oh yeah, cause you like and in person, nigga don't play with you. But then it's like when you get to getting money and getting the where it's like, no, no, you.
Speaker 1: Think a nigga that that didn't go through that, Yeah, who the hell are they? Yeah, everybody gotta go through that for sure, make us as ximple. But but the dumb niggas when you're so close to the street and you'll be a dumb nigga thrash out by some ship. For sure, Like if you was in my faith, you wouldn't say that. You wouldn't say that. That's what I had to learn. I was on that.
Speaker 3: You wn't on that exactly for.
Speaker 2: The for the purpose of the blueprint, though, So when you when you're on the custo of putting yourself in a situation where you can get out the hood for the purpose of sending a blueprint, would y'all advise.
Speaker 3: Go and don't look back?
Speaker 1: Mmmm? I mean ship now that I know what I know? Hell yeah? Like, man, fuck that shit, what don't do you and take care of who you need to take care of.
Speaker 5: Bring whoever with you that's really for you that you feel in your heart all right, but I'm bringing these people with me and then don't look back for real, Cause it's like it's certain people where it's like even I didn't thought about this ship, like bro, I'm I just say in the interview, like the like my hood, the East Side of Chicago, it's big, so it's like it ain't just my little one block. I didn't hung out in three four different hoods all over East you know what I'm saying. So it's like it's certain niggas where it's like, even when I was outside posted up on the blocked day, I ain't even funck with you for real, might have just said what up till you walk past you like a nigga feel like you're suposed to did something for them.
Speaker 1: It's like, bro, I ain't never been in your crib. You ain't ever been in my ship. Like we ain't never shared to McDonald's burger, none of this ship together. So it's like, how the fuck do I supposed to do something for you? It's niggas don't really feel like that.
Speaker 5: And it's like and I had to think, like damn, just be cause the niggas say he from this neighborhood or from this block, or claim this or claim the same ship that you clean. He felt like all the post did something for me just off that like.
Speaker 1: Hell no, Like niggas ain't even said nothing, but what up to you? And Kevin moving? You got niggas that mad at you because they know ship. Mean, I got it? Now? What are you talking about? That's the people's favorite saying when somebody I remember that nigga that boy had it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I said.
Speaker 1: In a cool way, like I been new you okay, bro. People gotta grow like it's niggas in grade school. They feel like if they can just get in touch at you get something. No bullshit, what I didn't seen that ship too?
Speaker 5: Like I ain't gonna lie a lot of it I didn't then, just seeing all all different type of scenarios that motherfuckers just thinking shit and entitlement and all that shit.
Speaker 3: Niggas in dealt with that ship for sure.
Speaker 4: So let me ask all of y'all a question.
Speaker 6: And since we're talking about entitlement and we're talking about like elevating and moving on and not looking back or whatever, how do you deal with.
Speaker 4: What am I trying to say?
Speaker 6: How do you deal with family members that act like they're happy for you, but they know that they have such a huge influence over you that they try to poison your thoughts about your success and what you have going on to make you feel like you're not worthy of it.
Speaker 1: Like with me, I ain't gonna lie. It's like.
Speaker 5: I feel like family them kind of the only people right now at this point that could probably say some shit and make me feel think twice about it.
Speaker 1: I feel like then, because it's like.
Speaker 5: It's my family, my cousins, auntie, like damn nigga really love you, so it's like you would think twice, Like now if they say some shit and I know that shit like it's bad too, like entitlement in general, but it's like like my family out there to try to figure out a way, like, all right, let me just help you anyway, because I was like, you know what I'm saying, I don't want to like cripple my family. You feel me, But I know that's wrong too, though.
Speaker 1: Bro, I ain't even really got no cousins, my brothers and sisters and my kids, like my family is they did like they do.
Speaker 4: Yeah, but I'm not.
Speaker 6: Even talking about necessarily financially. I'm just talking about like as far as like even the energy.
Speaker 1: No, I don't know you. I don't know you. I don't know you. Bro, I don't know who it is. Bro. It can be Barbara's son. She ain't got one, She's got two dollars. So then I say, barbara son. It could be Barbara's son. I don't give a bro. It don't serve me. It don't belongs with me. Bro, I don't serve everything I can serve for them the forty years. I'm faulty, Sam. Now I need the rest of this for me, man, Bro, it's really peace, like, man, fuck it, I ain't even gotta deal with this ship.
Speaker 5: That's just a level of peace. I want to get to another thing though, me, I ain't gonna lie. Like the reason why, it's like it's a little like smooth with me with my family is like my my family close like on my mama's side, it's like I just let everything go through my mama.
Speaker 3: Call my mama for some ship, call her.
Speaker 1: She do what she does.
Speaker 5: She don't like a lot of ship don't even get to me. Really really, I like that too, though, ship man, if you need to call her, she.
Speaker 4: Shemin weed it out.
Speaker 5: You figure that ship out, man, Like my mama deal with that type of ship. So it's like I intentionally sometimes I don't answer my ship on purpose. I see my ship ringing a hundred times. I'm not answering. I don't gonna forgot. I do love you, though, but talk to my mama, man, and then she will tell me or not tell me what I'm saying, Like a lot of ship can't handled that way, and it don't really get to me. So it's like I don't really always look like the bad guy because my mama ain't you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: Ain't nobody gonna tweak with her. So it's like she just did, but I can't don't get said that. Yes, you're gonna have the invinsity tes somebody know that you care about. Yeah, did too many? Yes, I'm all out of them. By saying, man, call somebody, I'm just saying because I've been in I don't been in this position that I couldn't call nobody, And even if I could, my pride wouldn't even allow me to. I feel like nigga need if I can climb, Nigga better got there, get their client, can get that boots on.
Speaker 5: Yeah, you think like that too, though, because it's like a lot of like that's how you feel like. I feel like anything I get in like it's just all a part of my journey. I'm gonna just do whatever necessary to just change my situation. And I wish everybody else thought like that, Like everybody else thought like that should be much easier because you.
Speaker 1: Really can, though Nigga can really change the situation.
Speaker 5: They feel like they want to point the finger, I'm fucked up because he my cousin and he got the money.
Speaker 1: Like, no, Nigga, you fucked up because you fucked up to figure out a way to get right before I even heal. Though thinking about started, this really had an awakening when it started for me, brother B B A. When I started getting digital money, bro, you know that street money with difference, because yeah, yeah that ship. Now I gotta send you my ship. I gotta you my car. You know that digital money makes me say no easy.
Speaker 6: That should make you think because you're seeing you see the numbers.
Speaker 1: This ship coming in. I'm caring about this. I know how to get this. No, I'm working. I'm at work. This is work. Talking to family, but this still is work. Yeah, all right what I'm saying so nigga, I can go to work.
Speaker 5: You can't know you ain't laying because like ship, yeah, you ain't lying. Know what that digital money is like, yeah, I got to send the while I gotta do this.
Speaker 1: It steps to it. It's like I think you could think about time. Time like.
Speaker 4: Take too much effort.
Speaker 1: Like that. Man.
Speaker 3: No, I always say this and another thing.
Speaker 5: I swear to God the thing with me like my phones, man, my security. I got my phones right.
Speaker 4: Now, shout that boy smoked dog.
Speaker 5: Intentionally, I swear to God like I purposely didn't want to have like no zel cash up. None of that ship on my phone was like I don't got it right now, Like you just sitting I don't got none.
Speaker 1: Of that ship.
Speaker 5: I gotta call somebody to do that ship, Like I got to call my account. I got to call this person, you know.
Speaker 1: Saying they got to prove it. They purposally don't have that ship on my phone for that bro, because the nigga really is like held on, let me see.
Speaker 5: I'm saying, I'll be like, hold on, let me see. I see what I could do. Like, boy, you can send it right now. You don't got to say cashot. No, I don't got that ship set up for sure. That ship got me through a lot, that should save me.
Speaker 4: I did the same ship, I said, added up.
Speaker 1: My app ain't nothing. Everything is out.
Speaker 3: Like work.
Speaker 1: Never see you, I'm sending this out. Nobody said like because it takes money. That was the worst. Yeah, Bush inside, we're bringing that back up. I was just I was just talking about that ship screen, Like how he just stopping nigga money for you. Yeah, yeah, we trusting, like we don't have nothing. Just even they take money. It ain't even no money circulation no more. They take these numbers out of circulation. What niggas gonna do. Niggas don't know how to do nothing. No bulls kept your head up, don't know how to fix do nothing to get to a point where you're really like you see it, but you really don't know where ship at really oh yeah, is in the numbers saying like on some doomsday ship money, what is how we're gonna live?
Speaker 7: Yeah, n make that ship.
Speaker 1: No bush you know, so I'll be like thinking about that ship like I've been looking like I'm trying to buy underground.
Speaker 3: Bunkers and ship all type of ship like I'm trying.
Speaker 1: To buy a couple of ship they got the ones that like energy saving food, say they got cold, we can't food all type of ship like, look five years already in that mother fucker. I've been looking at all that type of ship. They said anything else when I got big fat niggas, don't know how to do that buys change no all type of ship. I try to get somebody, but.
Speaker 4: I don't even know how to get nowhere.
Speaker 3: I know I changed tight.
Speaker 1: All. Yeah, don't want to do I know for sure I know how to do that though, but yeah, nigga, a lot of fish hunt none of that type of ship playing. Yeah right, you gotta grow food guarding and ship like, yeah, ship different.
Speaker 5: Boy, cause attention to new currency bullshit. Yeah, but that nigga get more happy with that than the money. I'm saying, nigga get more happy with that then the money though.
Speaker 4: That ship crazy bro.
Speaker 2: Yeah, don't you think if you're a hustler though, you're gonna be a hustler across the board.
Speaker 3: So that did happen, we would figure it out. They don't be determined. Gotta give im a fine do everything.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's me. I'm gonna be selling niggas a doing s I know too many nigga don't know how to do ship. I know niggas a how to do ship.
Speaker 4: Yeah, you know what I'm sat.
Speaker 5: Gotta check like niggas like us, I think naturally or for so long we always been problem solved. So it's like even when you know nigga had a brick wall when they can't do some ship, We're gonna at least try to find a motherfucker that note. Don't I mean, know how to do what we don't know how to do? You know what I'm saying, and pay and treat you right, so you know what I'm saying. Could take care of the ship, want to take care of the ship?
Speaker 1: They won't know how to do.
Speaker 5: You know what I'm saying, Like that's just being a problem solve with Like a lot of niggas don't get that to doubt neither.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'll be like, you gotta think like our life the ship we go through, bro, we really we really wasn't spearman. We all know that, right, Yeah, but our lives to people bro that really sit down and listen to the podcasts, listen to your nigga music and ship, bro, this ship is like a moving to these like they knowing they wouldn't they survived, like have the shop you survived? Ship it online? And how you feel like, you know what I'm saying, how your ship be going up? Sometimes you get emotional about your people by you see real love. You know what I'm Those are real feelings of our but some people crash and burn before they get to to feel those feelings. You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 5: I just said that too of the motherfucker too. I sort of got the exact same thing you're saying. It's like the ship like reality for us and the ship that do feel surreal and make people get emotional and all that type of ship people never experienced it one and two. They really don't think that it's possible for them. Certain people, they like they look at us like we're superheroes, but we feel like we just regular niggas, no bullshit, like.
Speaker 1: Yeah, this ship so long, we glorified, like we don't have been through niggas. Niggas made everything that was positive, Like what you had to do that niggas got a dad. God damn, that's a bullet. Got a dad the god man, that's crazy niggas. You got a dad.
Speaker 5: All the cool sh niggas say that. Nigga's niggas street niggas, Like, boy, you fuck Nigga. You went to school, you played basketball, That's what I posted did Like Nigga was supposed to did that. I wasn't suposed to do all that slow Fridays ship that I did, you know what I'm saying looking back at it, like, man, Nigga was never supposed to do that, Like you're not lying, Nigga. Take you like, boy, I come from I come from a two parents household for real, Like I hed both of my parents my whole life.
Speaker 1: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 5: Nigga look at that, like, boy, how the funk he was in the streets. He got both parents, like nigga nigga when I went outside, When I went outside, I was in the street.
Speaker 1: You know, the niggas think the poor, they the crazy, the crazy day you really that pole? So the niggas hole that ship only got nothing to do with hard. That's all they got to do is hard. Like there's a lot of niggas.
Speaker 5: That grew up, fucked up, pole broke that really do think they crazy, but holds for real niggas then show them like you know what I'm saying. I didn't see niggas that you would think tough really get treated like real bitches for Yeah, I didn't hear it. I didn't treat niggas like real bitches that think they're crazy for real. But it's like I don't walk around like I'm tough. I just know what I really do. There was real.
Speaker 1: That's how a nigga ain't trying to do no bullshit. Ye, But nigga will be hating because they won't that ship for themself though.
Speaker 6: And they don't have They don't have the discipline or the fucking will power or the mind capacity to be able to even start doing what you're doing so all of a sudden instantly. But that's that goes back to what I was asking you all about. The family ship.
Speaker 4: That's like right there with y'all life.
Speaker 6: Yeah, because they want, they really want to be you, but they know that they can't, so they're gonna hate or fucking try to downplay everything that you do to make you feel like it's not worth it or it's not a big deal because it's something that they'll never be able to be for sure.
Speaker 1: You hear receive that information? What you mean, that's the problem. You're receiving the information.
Speaker 3: Who's telling you the why saying it? How you hear them?
Speaker 1: A nigga only out hear that you gonna have to type it up front of my picture, my number, my number still saying been on in there for National d M. If I do them read it.
Speaker 6: I don't know you, but I'm speaking on like family like like.
Speaker 1: What you're saying still family hate because I'm showing you I don't really know you. So gone and joined the crew. Yeah, go out loud. I'm gonna make you do it out loud. If you hate banking, I'm gonna make you hate me worse. Like that's where I get off on that, like I know, irritating, you get kick, I get it upy to make your ass be like man career.
Speaker 5: But you gotta like you gotta, I gotta learn to do that ship, you know what I'm saying, Like you know you would think like what I'm saying it is, like you gotta learn. It's that's like a good trait to have, That's what I'm saying, because you get to see the flow, Like you see what I'm saying, a lot of times you really don't see it because you just see it earlier. If you're doing and you providing for everybody doing this, you really don't know who really fuck with you or not fun with you. You know what I'm saying. It's like then they gotta put people through ship or just see if they really for you or not. You know what I'm saying, Like you gotta then put the motherfucker through something you want.
Speaker 1: To put them in a situation where I know you got nothing for you. So I'm drawing a line like, bro, we gotta strictly what they call it relationship, the word fucking.
Speaker 3: We have a strictly transactional.
Speaker 4: No transactional is the opposite. Okay, non transitional, matter of fact, nigga fuck you.
Speaker 5: Basically, that's what you're just saying, like I ain't got ship for a nigga regardless period, were cool.
Speaker 1: Turn that ship off man with your hands Bush went off and fitted it, little boy. That's what you're saying, Like, yeah, you gotta do that. But I wouldn't like that though I ain't gonna I'm gonna be a hundred with you. I wouldn't like that. I just like I'm trying to do something.
Speaker 5: But you know what I'm saying, like you know you, then they gotta do that like everybody, Well, I ain't got shipped for you.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna tell you when you're gonna get like that, when you when the when the person or persons that you would have did you the game, you got everything whatever to they do it to you gonna be like you know what, man, you gonna know. Like I'm not saying everybody, they're gonna be selected you like it's it's ten people can call me and I got people that can call me that I know I can call too. We ain't even gotta be friends, buddies, grew up together another it is some niggas in this world that we got a transactional relationship. Like then, my man'm gonna bea up for him, he gonna be up for me. Whatever on your whatever. That's our relationship. We know that, Like I fun what you fuck with me? I got you, you got you know what I'm saying. All the people like just one side of relationship. I don't got nothing one side of like it's just all me. You know, I can't even really trust you, right you you out have seen niggas get mad at me for being able to do and they've been saying them they daddy no bullshit. It's one Nigga. I ain't gonna lie that.
Speaker 5: I know unconditionally that I know I could call for real like that. I know I could call about anything if I went broke, if anything, need a place to stay anything.
Speaker 1: Bigga gave me the shirt off his back south Side for sure. For sure, Sizz will do whatever for me. That's my real.
Speaker 3: You didn't show it, I'll do it for him for sure like we didn't.
Speaker 5: It's the proofers into pudding like Nigga and already you know what I'm saying like that, Nigga do anything for me for real like, that's one nigga I know that do anything for me that really loved me, Like, well, I love this exactly like my work. Like not like I'm just saying like I love it. That's my little brother. I'll do whatever like it. Mama do whatever for me. Know what I'm saying, My mama do whatever for him. Ship like that real ship.
Speaker 1: That ship rare for sure, one in a million for sure. Saying I'm just man, I just thank God he give a nigga the wheel power and never lay down, man, and just keep going bro what it is man, because relationships are the only thing bring you stress. Man, Friendships niggas, we could deal with our own problem. Trying to deal with other people. Problem with other people they bring in your life is what stresses you. Bro. Like you could be chilling, were chilling all day and we're gonna pick up our phone and look at a tick that's gonna make us feel away. Interview. This is a great interview. We have chilling King and Ship. Only time we're gonna look on social media and stroll or look at our phone. Some shit gonna change our mood from this perfect bullshit yeah, bullshit for real, for real and it's like on top of that, you would like I'll be going through some ship or you go through some shit, you be feeling no way, and it's like niggas like us, we ain't really like and I ain't gonna say we can't like you could really like feel feel away.
Speaker 5: And what I'm what I'm trying to say is like we ain't gonna complain about the ship. We're gonna go through the ship and just figure this ship out, thug it out, like I ain't gonna go home and tell you like damn bank man, stretch the fuck out like you feel what I'm saying like, don't get me wrong, I like had conversations. It's people that I could confide in, you know, if I need to. But just on a day to day they can endure so much shit every day. You ain't finela complaining about every problem. And I'm saying that to say you will be going through some shit and somebody else would be going through some ship and you acting normal about it. It's like it's cool, you knowe what I'm saying, They'll try to put that ship on you like you don't got problems just because you handle it well. You know what I'm saying, like, no, I got real ship going on too, and you don't say it like even your really do that, like like people will do that to you. You fee say it could be your friend or girl like you know, because we're just such a like strong niggas, you know what I'm saying. But it's like all that ship, that ship really for the.
Speaker 1: Birds though, like you really got to dare.
Speaker 5: They're like you gotta show more, fucker Like no, hell no, Like what I'm saying is like you gotta show your emotion, like I got to a point where I'm nothing to keep having my emotion.
Speaker 1: And the nigga that you explain is the nigga that always trying to hold everybody up but being being pushed down. You just think when you that nigga, when you that nigga, when you want them chosen niggas, it's always gonna be you're gonna be forgot about. He gonna forget your birthday, then forget everything, you know what I'm saying, Like the people that you do for and then even posts, you're gonna drop your ab It could be your family member that you just you just pay for their school ship, little girl post my ship on your pay to sell people don't care, don't not do, but you'll get mad at me if you're having a pageant or something on posts exactly both way support me that you don't understand it might not reach number you might have. I heard my mom say, man, I ain't only Polish, I ain't got a five hundred that fire. People saying it don't make me feel the way don't make me feel good about Yeah, them handling up. You know what I'm saying, Ryan with me.
Speaker 5: Boy, that's some of the really ship ever in the world. You just seeing right there, like that ship crazy. It's like on the normal we're normalize. It's like you know, but hell now you gotta for show like yeah, let.
Speaker 1: Me let me see it, let me feel that ship. And today today the fiend, I guess they feel like it don't matter, but it do smallst ship like like should take it by me? Motherfucker golf man? What five hung that ship means the world to me? Apple watch, I don't start wearing my rolets for every day and I got my grand baby and day picture on the motherfucker roletts. You get know what I'm saying. It's just certain ship just means certain ship. It could be the smallest ship in the world. You get what I'm saying, But down't do don't They don't look at it like that because they just start looking at you, like they said, niggas changing to get money. Know that people started changing, they started looking at you. You started fan out. I'm the same nigga. I ain't black no more. I'm big bank now. God damn, I'm still black, trying to still be swear to your people, but they looking at you as g Herbal the rock me bro for sure that Yeah, that shit hurt your feelings a little bit, like damn, Bro, like Nigga ain't even regular no.
Speaker 5: More for real, start treating you like like a leg Yeah, niggas do that for real, Like I ain't gonna lie. And I swear to guys people like friends, family, They what's up g Herbal?
Speaker 1: Like they hurt that crazy, Like I swear to God, Bro every time I do that, it really do And people do that like, yeah, what g Herbal on purpose? Though? You know what I'm saying, like trying to make you feel trying to make you feel like you only that like you then got bigger than me.
Speaker 5: You know what I'm saying, it's like I don't even do that you feeling. I don't ever feel like I'm better than nobody like they try to do make you feel like that. You feel like that, I don't care. Crazy that ship fucked up?
Speaker 1: You gonna shoot the movie for your city?
Speaker 3: Man, I don't know ship.
Speaker 1: You we need to go help produce this. To me, I want to really told the story with the movie.
Speaker 5: I've been saying, movie not about like the culture and the ship that's.
Speaker 1: Going on the show, but real shot to show.
Speaker 3: Yeah, shot the show, but that has been a real movie, like.
Speaker 6: A Chicago I'm about it, or some ship, like some real deep ship.
Speaker 5: It gotta be like and it's like like organic, like you know what I'm saying. Like even with like say, for instance, like your your role and super flu I feel like you was able.
Speaker 1: To play yourself like ship like that.
Speaker 5: I want to be like a part of some ship like that for Shure, I've been seeing that too, Like I want to start acting and ship.
Speaker 1: I want to take that ship serious.
Speaker 5: Like well, like right now, I feel like I had to like complete a couple of milestones and ship, like like I just said, I'm gonna be independent. So now it's like I could focus on other ships with I want to really like drop the music, get out of my situation, get out of the deal, you know what I'm saying. Where it's like I could see like I'm one of them type people. I can't have like too much on my plate at once and try to do all that, like I gotta do like step back, step back. So now I'm in the point right now with music, I'm gonna be able to like take a little time act and then get on my ship with like I'm independent, Like I.
Speaker 3: Don't want to be able to flood the music and still like have my ship.
Speaker 1: Don't.
Speaker 5: Like what I'm saying is organized, have enough music, Like all right, but I could drop this, this this at this time.
Speaker 3: But I can still wake up and go to acting school. You know what I'm saying. I've been on that type of sh Just control your own ship. Yeah yeah, nah, but.
Speaker 1: You got a long way to go. But thirdy, but you got a loan life here and a nigga making the right choice at this moment. Killed the moment. I see a lot of niggas getting on the ship now, niggas waking up, Man, this ship kind of hard out here, too harder to make the money, saying they trying to push the rap ship out for ship, like niggas overpricing, you know what I'm saying, Like clubs fucked up. Niggain't get no this shit fucked up. Yeah, so Nigga back against smart Yeah bullshit.
Speaker 5: And it's like I just feel like That's why I was saying earlier, like just that should inspire me, just like seeing you get on your like your health.
Speaker 3: Journey and all that ship.
Speaker 5: Like that ship when I see people doing that special people, I like, all right, but I gotta get on this ship to I gotta do it because I feel like even a little bit that I've been doing, like working out, I've been working out for like probably a month now, that ship makes me feel But you feel like.
Speaker 1: You could go and wake up sleep yeah, yeah, I do. Like fifty push ups in the row now, all type of ship that should make you feel good.
Speaker 5: It's like I know if I'm a got that, like if I'm if I'm feeling healthy and SS like it just it inspire you, Like Nigga waking up earlier, you feel I'm saying you're going to you could go get the money.
Speaker 1: And your brain be sharper. To this ship work hand in hand, fast, working out, eating right, sleeping right, all the ship work hand man. This had you sharp, Yeah, a lot of these niggas would be sharp. Don't be sharp to they like Lebron them niggas is sharp. All them work out in basketball football. You know a lot of nigga make dumb decison. I ain't saying everybody's smart, but let them nigga be sharp. Yeah, for sure, you know what I'm saying, being able to be on that field. It's all this ship in mind. Just whine, you know, bro, Man, this right step. First step is to say choose you, Yeah and fun what a nigga think. That's the hardest ship a nigga do, Bro, It's say fun what people think? People? Everybody want to be got damn in the cool like bro, God, don't how nigga feel about it, because I never did nothing that I'm ashamed of, So.
Speaker 3: I don't give no.
Speaker 1: That's hard though, for sure.
Speaker 5: Nigga can't do that for sure, Like I seen even when I seen you, say, like bro, if everybody like you, bro, you gotta be a fake ass nigga.
Speaker 1: Like when you said that that made perfect and the truth nigga, won't everybody like him, like you can't even be yourself because you want to please this person.
Speaker 5: You probably don't even feel like that. I've seen you say. I'm like, that's real ship right there. I know everybody like it. You gotta be a fake ass nigga. But I see you like about that should.
Speaker 1: Make no bullshit fun don't cap. I definitely seen this. I'm like, no, this nigga ain't.
Speaker 5: Lying though all album man, Little Herd on the way eleven seven, I ain't even no funny ship, bro, I swimt. I feel like I'm rapping good as a motherfucker right now. Like I was playing some shit yesterday. I'm playing Little him some ship last night. He's like, boy, what the fuck you got going on? Like, boy, you tripping.
Speaker 1: You've been dropped back to back dropping.
Speaker 5: I'm gonna drop. I'm gonna drop as soon as I here, I'm gonna drop back to back. I'm gonna drop eleven seven and then I'm gonna drop. I gotta mixtape ready to like you know what I'm saying. You already dropped three this year already, right bro, this.
Speaker 1: Is gonna be my fourth project this year, so you're trying to sweeze five for the year.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, I'm gonna try to drop at least again.
Speaker 5: I don't drop if I don't drop this because you know, the labels and ship shut down and all the ship. I'm stopping in the fourth quarter, So it's like if I don't drop on this side, and I feel like my album gonna goes so crazy. Even though I got the ship, I got both projects turned in in the system and everything, Like, I really could do some ship where it's like drop and then dropped that bitch two weeks later. I don't know I want to do that for sure because I got everything already set up here.
Speaker 1: Yeah you setting man torn this ship, Yeah for sure, that's what I'm trying to do.
Speaker 3: Go on toward top of the year.
Speaker 1: All that, but yeah yeah little Herd on the way, like.
Speaker 4: You gotta do a little hard deluxe top of the Air.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah I could.
Speaker 5: That's what I'm saying. I could drop this project, drop the taste, and then come de Luxe.
Speaker 1: When I want to for sure, studio man, he read, Yeah yeah.
Speaker 4: Way, sun Sign.
Speaker 5: He'd be in the crib like freestyle and coming up with ship like I ain't gonna lie that little nigga that should be making me proud to hear that.
Speaker 3: He's like, I want to do it. And it's like he's doing it because he's looking up to me.
Speaker 1: You know what I'm saying, The hell up in and sit around and interiorate with y'all. Nigga, I'm a hero to somebody for sure. For nigga, be a damn man. They can't play themself out. They don't even exist no more exactly.
Speaker 3: That's the part right there. It's like the ship don't even exist.
Speaker 1: It's like you're trying to You're trying to be lord to some ship that ain't even lord or nobody. It don't even work. Bro, ain't be a different now. But it was a badge honor. I get what you're saying earlier day, Like okay, it was a token like ship, but that niggas it came home and kept that ship. Really that the nigga telling like Nigga, like, Bro, you don't getting there for me, No real nigga tell it like like no nobody nigga, like, ain't no consequences to this ship, don't.
Speaker 4: It ain't no trophies either for the guy.
Speaker 1: Damn for being really real. Yeah niggas and pussy Cat Puss in the solid nigga still getting the suckers getting more money and then it just it is fucked all up. Yeah, b.
Speaker 4: Take all up his heartbreaking.
Speaker 3: Man, I tell you was terrible for sure.
Speaker 1: Man, I'm going and that won't give me one to bunking through her.
Speaker 5: Okay, for sure, I'm saying them bitches, well, I'm I've been looking at them for I'm like a motherfucker by nice sass shit too.
Speaker 6: The ground on your just from a like another kind of sort of like mental health like wellness standpoint or whatever. How big of a part do you think your relationship played in your current state of healing?
Speaker 1: Definitely, Man, I ain't gonna lie like one hundred percent for real. Like my girl, man, she just like she make me feel like better about myself, you know what I'm saying, Like just the small ship, Like like I bank said, it's the small ship that you do like just the ship, well, she do ship.
Speaker 5: Well, my kids show me appreciation, you feel what I'm saying, Like she do ship like that, the small ship. Like for my birthday, she got me a bunch of shit, but she got me. Yeah she got here. Yeah she got the slippers from the kids, like you feel I'm saying with the notes the ship they say, Daddy, I love you all type of shit like you feel, I'm saying, like she do ship.
Speaker 1: Well, she's saying gifts from all three of my kids. You know what I'm saying, right like she treat yourself like that's her son.
Speaker 5: You know what I'm saying, because rightfully so she should, you feel me, But I was just saying like small she like she got me.
Speaker 1: Goddamnit, this.
Speaker 3: This this like I don't know what they call Like I understand that she got my pop's ashes.
Speaker 1: In the door.
Speaker 5: You know what I'm saying, Like I ain't took this motherfucker off since I got it like shit like that. Just let you know like she she paid, she pay attention, she care. You knowe what I'm saying. It's like I know for a fact I could talk to her about like anything like that's that's good where you feel like your girl, like we're one of your best friends, like we can talk to about shit, and it's like it ain't no, she ain't gonna judge you. You feel what I'm saying. She talked, I talked to her about like my business or personal shit. You feel what I'm saying that I really don't want to talk to nobody else about, you know what I'm saying. So it's like I'm saying that to say, like your relationship, if you feel like you got somebody that's like real. You know what I'm saying, Like, because like I was at a real low point in my life. I ain't gonna lie like twenty twenty two, twenty one when my little brother died and twenty twenty three and shit like because I couldn't drop music, I lost my swag a little bit more confidence. You feel what I'm saying, Like, damn bro, because you will see, like that's what make niggas do fuck nigga shit.
Speaker 1: You will see the world pass you by.
Speaker 5: Niggas start hating and doing this and feeling less about theirself because it's it's okay to like lose confidence, but it's like, whatever you feel about yourself shouldn't affect how you treat other niggas or how you feel about other niggas on the outside.
Speaker 3: You know what I'm saying, Like I'm blessed and always had that masst.
Speaker 5: But what I'm saying is, when you're going through ship, your girl closest to you, she didn to get the short end of the stick because mentally, I gotta be in the studio.
Speaker 1: I want to be here.
Speaker 5: I ain't trying to be home as much. And I'm saying through all that she ain't do nothing but hold me down, you know what I'm saying. So it's like, you gotta reward your woman for that kept yeah, yeah, yeah, like.
Speaker 1: Fu you yourself niggas still.
Speaker 3: But certain ship, Yeah, for sure.
Speaker 1: That sh just cuts you so deep. But you find yourself. Just I said, Bro, you bitching up man, that ship that you crying for shit? Yeah, like like certain shit like you know it, dang yeah, No, sure I know how you feel. Bro.
Speaker 5: I know exactly what you're saying, because it's like, Bro, you've got certain people like come on, bro, you know I'm bro motherfucker. Then the like if you ain't know me, you would think I was from it. How I be out here and just really like you know, like thug with y'all, thug with Little Bronimp. You know what I'm saying, Like, because I feel home you know what I'm saying. So it's like certain shit, And I'm saying that to say, like it's certain ship that you seeing the fucker going through a certain people like you know what I'm saying, Like when my little brother died, like Sappage called me because he know like that that shit made him feel the way because like I said, I said this shit before, like my real friends became his friends and vice versa.
Speaker 3: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 5: So I'm just saying all I have to say, Like there's certain people you would never be the same after you lose them. You feel what I'm saying, Like like Dave, you feel what I'm saying, Like no, boysh like Dave was my brother. I fuck with that, you knowee what I'm saying. It's like when I lost my little brother, everything changed for me. Like and I'm still like kind of touching on the subject. Like with my girl, she knew that, like damn lost myself in our head to get that shit back, Like I ain't want to do shit but drink all day because I'm mad, angry, sad, all this goofy ass shit and.
Speaker 1: She's seeing it.
Speaker 3: But like she was one of the people like and you don't want to hear that shit from you.
Speaker 1: Girl. She's like, you got to put yourself together, like she's saying this shit because she wants you to be better. I want you to be the best version of yourself.
Speaker 5: And then it's like when you get right because right now, like mentally, I'm in a great space, like I'm happy about a lot of shit, the way my life going, my relationship, you feel me, But you still got that like Scott, that ain't going overh Like I think about my little brother every single day, you know what I'm saying, Like Nigga look at his kids on the phone, you know what I'm saying, talking to them and trying to you know, trying to make sure they good. But it's like it be kind of hard a little bit still because it's like, damn, man, Nigga don't got his dad.
Speaker 1: You know what I'm saying, Like, I know he thinking about that shit. If I'm thinking about it, you feel what I'm saying.
Speaker 5: So it's like all that shit just play a real place, and like I'm saying, play a role and just like the shit I do think about because it's certain shit be like man, fuck this shit fuck.
Speaker 1: Niggas a fuck take kid in this because I want to take care of bro kids like shit like broke. Okapt man, I appreciate you putting on for sure. Man, you know that I'm coming back. Man, I need to really come do perspectives to though I'm pushing Yeah. Let already yeah man, we do yeah for sure. We gotta do it like that.
Speaker 5: Say let's bro, We're gonna do that man, because goddamn it album eleven seven man, Little Herd. We could just do that for a part of the you know what I'm saying, the rollout for that whenever come right out say letts say.
Speaker 1: Let's she heard.
Speaker 3: Big Facts appreciate you. You know that man that Big Fat Pod dot Com salute.
Speaker 1: Catch a Big Facts audio experience on Ihearts Black Effect on Tuesdays, revote on Wednesdays, and revote YouTube channel on Thursdays.
Speaker 3: Visit our website now Big fatxpod dot Com