Speaker 1: Oh, don't keep from Oh my god, tell you're filming that.
Speaker 2: That's great.
Speaker 3: That's the breath I came in the room.
Speaker 1: Dude, it's a Visa.
Speaker 2: Oh dude. Oh, I was recording both of We want to just keep rolling. That was hilarious. We'll stop dying so we have that clip for sure. That was hilarious. Oh, oh my god.
Speaker 3: And I'm rolling on the other one. If we want to just keep going, get in here, Visa.
Speaker 2: I did the same time. I did the same thing, dude.
Speaker 4: Happy birthday, stars shining.
Speaker 2: I'm having a frat party this week. There's one left wants to shoot it. Oh my god.
Speaker 3: We literally like, Visa, did someone get shot?
Speaker 2: I thought so too. We literally thought it was a guy. I said, oh all that. I was like, I hope you have to clean this up.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I'll tell Anna.
Speaker 2: Okay, good luck with that. She'll tell you to this is Oh that got me good dude. That was hilarious. I got this beast. We can just keep this rolling. What other beasts were you recording with? I was doing the video and then the audio. Oh wow, okay, dude, that was crazy.
Speaker 3: I came around the corner and I saw you and I was like, I gotta get in the room and that thing was in my way. I was like, I didn't want it to look like I was ducking under something. Oh god, Oh all right, we'll have to do the math. I can give you a I'll give you the numbers, but i'll sub subtract, like the beginning of it.
Speaker 2: Okay, you don't want to just leave it in there.
Speaker 3: It's like complete dead air for three minutes. All right, Oh dude, you gotta let me recover for a second.
Speaker 2: Holy crap, that was That was great, dude.
Speaker 3: So I did these same party poppers for Baser and they didn't work.
Speaker 2: Where did you get those? Awesome? And they are so cool, so loud, and that's a lot of confetti. I want you think they are six bucks?
Speaker 3: Three bucks? No way, freaking dynamite and a can for three dollars in the world.
Speaker 2: Guys, it's called a confetti cannon. Oh my twist popper Lancer Dey confettis unique confetti canon. This is great, dude.
Speaker 4: Wow.
Speaker 2: I have to say, are we recording? Are we doing video? Do I need to no? Because I thought we were gonna try to do that program But it doesn't matter. Yeah, anyway, dude, you want to know what's on the menu today.
Speaker 3: I don't want you distracted with your damn hitting the numbers.
Speaker 2: No, no, you want to know what's on the menu today. Yeah, yeah, I live with the drama queen. Another rendition of.
Speaker 4: Was Big ding.
Speaker 3: And and an other update with that one.
Speaker 2: Uh oh oh god, and Lunchbox hits the golf course thankfully. Oh boy, it was a drama filled day on the course. It was amazing, It was awesome. And yeah, man, it's my birthday. Happy birthday to Oscar, Happy birthday to Justin, Happy birthday to Amy, Happy birthday to Sydney. Everybody that shares a birthday. July twenty fifth today is your day.
Speaker 3: Gotta say, pretty popular birthday day.
Speaker 2: Pretty wild that I have that many friends that have the same birthday as me.
Speaker 3: Well, and then on my birthday Arnold's chick Abby. I already had a twin my entire life.
Speaker 2: That's why.
Speaker 3: Then I have a co worker the exact same day as me that works one foot from me.
Speaker 2: I mean the coworker that stands right to your left that you can reach out and touch.
Speaker 3: And to make sure I didn't turn anything off when I was hitting those eighties.
Speaker 2: Oh my gosh, let's start the show man. Then we'll get to the menu. I know, but we got to start the show. Show like you gotta do the the No, no, no, we can't. We can do it at the end of the episode.
Speaker 3: We can jack with somebody. Oh my god, scare the crap.
Speaker 2: Out of something. Hey, go behind someone in the parking garage. No, it sounds like a gun.
Speaker 3: Yeah, dude, you thought you got twice.
Speaker 2: I did. I said, dude, I said the S word. I said the S word so loud. Oh man, all right, let's hit it, dude. Let's start the show. Yeah.
Speaker 3: Wow, that was good, well done.
Speaker 2: That is so good, so good.
Speaker 3: The kids late in true lunch fashion. I'm sitting here for eight minutes, dumbest thing ever, and my heart is pounding out of my I'm literally shooting a gun.
Speaker 2: It's me and you.
Speaker 3: I'm shooting a confetti cannon at you in our forties.
Speaker 2: Who cares?
Speaker 3: And my heart was beating through my chest because literally, who cares? Like it was only us?
Speaker 2: And then at Viza, because you didn't want to miss the moment.
Speaker 3: Abiza came in and said that scared us. We thought it was a gun.
Speaker 2: It sounded like a gunshot, and that sounds like.
Speaker 3: Yeah, sorry, yeah, somebody got a gun in here. And there's no broken glass.
Speaker 2: I mean maybe never mind. No, you know, he doesn't have to have broken glass to have a gun in somewhere, just so you know.
Speaker 3: But there's so many windows that you would have heard something else besides the pop.
Speaker 2: You're probably right, that's a good point. All right, We're gonna do it live.
Speaker 4: Oh the one, two, three sore losers?
Speaker 2: What up, everybody? I am lunchbox. I know the most about sports, so I'll give you the sports facts, my sports opinions, because I'm pretty much a sports gen y'all.
Speaker 3: It is Sizin ray Mundo from the North Alpha male Basers, my wife. We live on the north side of Nashville. Indian Lake is a beautiful community. We got two point two acres, two point two kids at Vanderbilt. Justin should have the day off for his birthday as well. Not to steal your thunder, but he needs to check on those two point two eggs at Vanderbilt. And yeah, the corn, we wanted it to be knee high by the fourth of July. We got it. We won't sell, we won't sell over to you.
Speaker 2: I did get a text from Justin and it said, Hey, birthday brunch tomorrow eleven thirty, be there. Thanks. Unfortunately I can't make it. Man, we have a birthday party at eleven thirty. I was hoping more of an eight am breakfast. That's more of the time we eat breakfast because I'm up at six am on the weekends with the kids. So I was hoping that he would be having breakfast at eight eleven thirty. Too late for my blood. Kids take priority after kids take priority after about six am. So sorry, Justin, thank you for the courtesy sympathy invite, but I will not be able to make it. Tell your sisters I will not be able to meet them either.
Speaker 3: And you want to know the backstory on that one. Yeah, he had people cancel.
Speaker 2: So that's how I got in. Yeah, that's what I'm talking about.
Speaker 3: He knew you weren't did it come? But he goes, Hey, I booked this place for eight and we have six. You think that's gonna be a problem. They were gonna charge me. I don't think they just charge your per chair.
Speaker 2: No, they don't charge you per chair. They just have a table with eight chairs and then when you show up, they'll only use six of them.
Speaker 3: But these places now in Nashville, they hit the card if you brillily. Yeah, that's why you put one on file. So bays are always asking us a day before, okay, everybody for sure coming, they'll pop you for fifty Oh oh you're if they're not coming, we're gonna fake like we have invisible friends because I'm not getting hit for fifty. Yeah.
Speaker 2: I would just be like, hey, random guyn the street, homeless guy. You know how you say you want some food, come on, come out brunch with us. Man, you don't want the food, fine, there's mimosas, Okay, cool.
Speaker 3: Well that's what Justin said. He goes, hey, we need two more people, and I said, you're saying we need seat fillers. And then I go so our uber driver might work and we will need one more. He's trying to seat Phil for his fortieth. He doesn't even have eight friends. Question, including himself is a going No, she's got It's the reason I said birthday thing. She's got a birthday thing. Then Laura's I guess Ali's birthdays this weekend. There's another thing on Sunday. Wow, it must be the New Year's Christmas time babies.
Speaker 2: Yes, it's my birthday today. And Baby Box two, who will be on the pod Monday, said Dan, is it okay if we get a chocolate cake? And I'm like what, and he goes, I know you like cheesecake, Dad, but I don't really like it. Can we get a chocolate cake for your birthday? And so it appears that I told my wife, look, if you're gonna get a cake, just get a chocolate cake. If you go somewhere they have one slice of cheese cake, that is fine, But I don't want the kid to not be able to eat cake on my birthday. It's not that big a deal. The birthday is more important of those kids now because we're just getting older.
Speaker 3: Well, in my interesting you said that somebody wanted to do something for your birthday that wasn't your favorite thing. Maybe my sister goes, hey, we really want to do this tigers Detroit Tigers game for your birthday. It would mean a lot to Dad. If the is two twin boys go to the same we all go to the Tigers game together. And I said, great, he can do that for his birthday. This is my birthday. It can mean a lot on his birthday.
Speaker 2: Right, that's a good point. That's a great win. Is your dad's birthday.
Speaker 3: The Tigers will be well without by the time of his December. Yeah, they'll be licking their wounds after a twenty game losing suit.
Speaker 2: Dude, they are ice cold?
Speaker 3: How cold?
Speaker 4: Ice cold?
Speaker 3: I had my dad got He gives me updates every day like it they be. They were down eleven to one yesterday, Tigers shelled again last night. Even the announcers are getting concerned. Now this team has got to get out of this hole now or current hole just might get too deep where they can't get out of it. And I said, wait on the tickets when we're going to the Tigers game for birthd I said, we may get Bogo tickets in September, blue light special type things. I said, never seen a team so hot go this cold. And he said, sorry, everything is purchased and in place for that weekend, so you better keep rooting for those Tigers. It's unbelievable. The entire team is in a hole and only player right now trying to get team upward. As school ball well scoo ball is gone in about a year.
Speaker 2: I mean Scooball is amazing, And yeah, so I do love me some cheesecake, and I do want cheesecake for my birthday. So I assume my wife will come through with some cheesecake, but I hopefully she gets a chocolate cake so the kids can enjoy it, because I can understand cheesecake is probably a grown up thing, Like kids don't like cheesecake. They like the frosting and the icing, which is which I hate.
Speaker 3: You're right, we never ate cheesecake as kids. It's something sour. Maybe it's a more Northeast type thing Nantucket, if you will, Martha's Vineyard, places like that.
Speaker 2: I don't even know about the Hamptons. I wonder where I learned about cheesecake, because I have no idea. I don't think I had cheesecake, probably toss in my twenties.
Speaker 3: But it is a different flavor. I didn't like it originally, but I love it now.
Speaker 2: Yeah. It's kind of like beer. It's an acquired taste. You gotta have it a couple of times and you're like, hm, this is kind of good. Same thing with halapenos.
Speaker 3: I never liked them growing up, and then now every pizza I can't get it without holloween.
Speaker 2: Whoa, oh every pizza.
Speaker 3: Huh When you and me go to fifth and B, I get those Sashimo peppers on the pizza.
Speaker 2: Schashimo peppers are not halopeno.
Speaker 3: Different type. They're like those red ones.
Speaker 2: They're like mild, They're like they're like sweet peppers.
Speaker 3: Freaking the pizza place will be like, okay, uh so you said pepperoni, pizza, cheese ranch, anything else?
Speaker 2: I said jalapenos.
Speaker 3: Oh my gosh, dude, that would have ruined the entire pizza jalapenos put it on there twice. Yes, make yourself a note. My pizza place is so bad. Every time they forget something, if you don't tell them to drink, they'll never give you the drink. Done it multiple times. I get all the way home forgot the drink and obviously they didn't give it to me. So this time I go back forget the drink again. Hey, uh yeah, I got a sweet tea. Oh okay yeah, And I'm thinking, so you guys don't have in your systems.
Speaker 2: Hold on, you drive back for your sweet tea? How far is it?
Speaker 3: No, it's right next to them, right, look, got it, But it's the sweet tea. That's a small note. Okay, he ordered extra ranch sweet tea. How hard is that? That's if I work at a restaurant. This guy ordered pizza, sweet tea, jalapeno's ranch. It's just a note. I go in there, no ranch, no sweet tea. So I guess the person on the phone if they hear a drink there, it's like I scrap it unless they ask for it.
Speaker 2: It's like when we we ordered to go fuo and my wife's always like, make sure you check it before you leave. You got to here's my problem. As I show up and they have the bag tied, so I'm like, oh man, it looks so perfect. There's no way they would mess that up, you know, And they obviously looked in there, and they even tell you, oh, I checked it. I'm like, oh, okay, thank you. And then I get home missing an item and I'm always like, dang it, why didn't I check? Like or I just count the boxes. I'm like one box, two box, three bocks, four, five boxes? Good, good to go. Yeah, the one of the boxes is just like utensils, and I'm like the box count. I just do the box count, and I get thrown off sometimes, but it happens.
Speaker 3: Man to go food and you're rushed too. If it's a drive through, there's no checking it.
Speaker 2: No, there's no checking it the drive through. Usually if we're if I have the whole family with me and I'm handing it out, I'll pull like right over, yeah, and then I'm handing it out so I know who's is in there and who's is not, and then okay, I can go back in. But if it's just me and the drive through and I'm taking it home, no chance I'm checking that dang bag.
Speaker 3: This story may not have an ending, but just reminding me. I used to have a radio internship my senior year of high school. It's pretty dope. Is at a random station. Okay, midday Mike.
Speaker 2: Crazy guy. It was fun man.
Speaker 3: He would go party all night and then come in at noon. He was a midday wow. And so that's it.
Speaker 2: And it was he. I remember.
Speaker 3: He'd always order food, we'd do drive throughs. He got to the point where he's always checking it, always checking it. We go to this wing place and for whatever reason he didn't check it. We get back to the radio station and he's.
Speaker 2: Like, are you kidding me?
Speaker 3: Come This is how he starts his day. He's like, qu Q, get back in the van. We're going, So me and him go back to the restaurant. He doesn't go through the drive through and complain. He goes into the store and goes, how many times have I ordered from you guys?
Speaker 2: And you forget the.
Speaker 3: Chicken wings because they didn't do as many as he wanted or whatever. And that's how he started his day, just losing it on this person for leaving off. I guess he got ranch, maybe some beer battered and then they left off the Cajuns and he I'm talking vocabulary burial service at noon, And that started my internship like a weekend. I was like, okay, this guy real.
Speaker 2: See. I thought Midday Mike was gonna turn on the microphone and go a little crazy, but I thought, hey, that's a greater paler. I literally thought Midday Bike was about to get on there and go, you know, hey, wing stop, how could you forget wings and more whatever they are and just start ripping them a new one on the air, And I was like, dang, that dude is crazy. I was asking, where is Midday Mike Now?
Speaker 3: I tried looking it up. He definitely got fired because I went there a year maybe after I graduated, and the lady there goes, yeah, he doesn't work here anymore. He got let go. He was originally always from Chicago. His last name was impossible to spell it. Krusiers Hiinsky, Mike kruisers Zimski.
Speaker 2: You're telling me he's the guy that came became the duke head coach. Mike.
Speaker 3: No, but if anybody can find this dude radio it was a country station in Marquette, Michigan, Mike kursiers Zimski in the two thousands. Amazing, he was hilarious, got fired, He went hard every night. So it was eventually gonna happen. It wasn't because of the chicken wings. Good dude, but I'm guessing back in Chicago.
Speaker 2: Gotta be Hey, midday, Mike, if you're listening, hit us up. We are the sore losers at gmail dot com. Uh, we're gonna take a break and I do you want to go update first? What do you want to do? We can do update. We'll be right back. Yo. What's the update?
Speaker 1: Man?
Speaker 3: Hey, so you're writing these time down there, We'll just do some multiplication.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I got it already got it already got it.
Speaker 3: Because I'm gonna have to subtract at the beginning.
Speaker 2: Don't worry.
Speaker 3: They had no more shop talk though these people. It's confusing the truckers. They don't know what's going on.
Speaker 2: So there is an update with the big segment that we do.
Speaker 4: What was Big d Liing?
Speaker 3: I get hit up by him and something to the degree of my wife had one of her friends hit her up and asked if she went topless at South Beach? Hey, what should I respond back?
Speaker 2: Dang, dude, didn't know I was that famous? No, you reply it? Well? Did she? So? Or you say, hey, can you send me a pick? So I know you approved? So we so we can end the segment was Big d Lying.
Speaker 3: Socials our biggest segment. I think we got to cancel it. There is one more. Yeah, I know, I know, but I don't wanna as long as you don't put in the title.
Speaker 2: I didn't even put it in the title last time.
Speaker 3: Oh all right, we'll do one more edition of.
Speaker 4: Was Big d Lie?
Speaker 2: So are you guys still cool?
Speaker 3: I haven't responded, I dude, I put that I'll shelve that stuff till two days. So he texted you on wet day a group text all last night blew up.
Speaker 2: Not dealing with it.
Speaker 3: My name's Ben and I and in it my name is Paul. Is up to y'all when I am kind of involved.
Speaker 2: I think you are kind of involved. So he said, hey, man, why did you talk about my wife going top with like, explain to me what the text said?
Speaker 3: Was He mad, Blank has friends texting her asking if she went to a nude beach in Miami, and this is a text thread with friends. Another guy goes, huh, and then another friend said, wrong text thread, Big D. Then somebody else goes or, and then he goes I made the podcast for the wrong story, and my buddy goes DA, and then another friend goes podcast question mark.
Speaker 2: They're enough tailspin? Oh man, are we sure we want to play this game? Yeah, because it's fine? Okay, all right, all right, let.
Speaker 4: Me hear it was Big D.
Speaker 3: Like so one of his kids and Baron Trump were born around the same time.
Speaker 2: Okay, Baron Trump is the kid that's at one of those universities. But I don't know if he still goes there. President Trump's kid, Yeah, yeah, but he was at some university. Does he still go there?
Speaker 3: I don't know, but more known for being President Trump's kid.
Speaker 2: I understand. But in the news it says, oh, Baron Trump's going to this school, and they show him on campus.
Speaker 3: I don't know what school it was, though, Oh, ray, yeah, Mira a Lago Middle School. That's what he's known.
Speaker 2: No, he's in like college. I think, yeah, this really tall guy.
Speaker 3: Yes, yeah, how tall is he? I don't know, so I think Big D didn't know that I knew about Baron Trump then I just knew the word Trump. So he goes, oh, man, yeah, my daughter. They grew up in the mire Iago area, and he said, yeah, my daughter. She was always wearing hand me downs from barn So a girl was wearing clothes from a six to seven baby was Big D.
Speaker 2: Lying, Hum, this is a tough one because it's ob No, no, because Big D is tall.
Speaker 3: The dude had to have been four feet out of the womb.
Speaker 2: No, no, no, Big D was tall.
Speaker 3: Could your kids wear each other's clothes?
Speaker 2: Yeah, but they're all around the same height.
Speaker 3: I know my point exactly. Baron Trump and a girl were the same height for their first two years of life.
Speaker 2: That happens, it does, yes, but that's why I'm saying, I'm kind of leaning that Big D may not be lying on this one.
Speaker 3: But do your boys wear girls clothes?
Speaker 2: Well, here's the thing, right when you have when we didn't find out the gender of our.
Speaker 3: Kids, they've been wearing bloopers.
Speaker 2: So they were all gender neutral clothes. They've been wearing bloomers. They were all just kind of like easy colors, greens.
Speaker 3: Whoa your kids were wearing pink.
Speaker 2: No, we didn't have pink because we didn't know if it's a boy or girl.
Speaker 3: Purple.
Speaker 2: Uh No, it was more like yellows green, WHOA Green's girl? Oh, I don't know about that, neon. That's what I'm saying. So I could see where if you have an extra tall baby, and I would assume Baron was a tall baby. No crap, I would assume that Big D's daughter was a tall baby. D. That's what I'm saying.
Speaker 4: Big D wasn't lying.
Speaker 3: I just realized that one right now.
Speaker 2: You do like if you have an extra large baby, you would probably put a post somewhere and be like, hey, my kid is extra big. Does anybody have clothes?
Speaker 3: They trump responded, well, uh yeah, huge, big Uh, we got a we got uh, we got a.
Speaker 2: Kid named Baron. We got a kid named Baron, and he is.
Speaker 3: My comedian, huge, good guy, good guy. Uh yeah, hey, big d Ha Yeah yeah Donald, Yeah, a huge issue.
Speaker 2: I heard you have Ah yeah, I'm trying to get back in mode again. You're almost there.
Speaker 3: I know I'm almost there.
Speaker 2: I gotta think of my comedian. Is this a disaster so far today? No, it's good? Huge Are you trying to do Frank Kellyando's a good guy? He is, he is, He's a good guy.
Speaker 3: Uh so Baron wears the same clothes, Big d Maybe say, maybe they wear the clothes. Yeah, okay, good good guy. Yeah, hey, a huge.
Speaker 2: So I'm gonna go with a big d on this that if he grew up in the Mallar Mill, what do you wear? Mar Lago? Mere Lago, mere Lago? If his daughter grew up there, Baron Trump grew up there. This is before up was in politics, so he may have been born out and about in the community. It may have been not He wasn't as famous then, so maybe they ran in the same circles. Yeah, he's a good guy, good guy. Maybe they went to the same you know, daycare. Maybe I don't know how they crossed paths, big d He wasn't lying. Thanks, guys, huge issue. We solved it though, mir A Lago.
Speaker 3: Hey, guys, Hai, So now Gulf of America.
Speaker 2: Now, how are you gonna respond?
Speaker 3: I'll respond in three days. Give me space. It's the weekend. I'm not dealing with that. That's what I woke up to. I forgot.
Speaker 2: We're famous, dude, My bad.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but I hey, sometimes I put out those little feelers. Podcast is booming.
Speaker 2: But my question is if they did go topless, who cares?
Speaker 3: Okay, drop it, Ray, what size it?
Speaker 2: No it? Okay, I'll just drop it. I'll just move on. I'll just move on. I'll move on.
Speaker 3: I went from canceling the segment to it talking about it for ten minutes.
Speaker 2: Exact trumpet.
Speaker 3: That's a terrible one. I gotta listen to my impersonator against who's this guy that you don't know. Steve will do it, but Steve will do It's best friends with this impersonator who does all the motions are everything looks exactly, and he goes to like he'll go to freaking Venice Beach and he'll be like, you know, that's it, and he'll just and those.
Speaker 2: People hate him.
Speaker 3: California doesn't love President Trump, and so's a lot of them will yell at him and cuts at him, and he'll be like, what what do you you need us to take care of you? Okay, a yeah, yeah, Well he acts like he's the president. It's phenomenal. Can't remember his name, can't remember the impersonation?
Speaker 2: There you go? Oh man, that's great. I mean, I'm glad I can look him up. If I look up, Steve can do it.
Speaker 3: He will do it, and he's all over it.
Speaker 2: And then his friend is the one that does the impersonation and goes to Venice Beach and people hate him and he still does it. Does it? Got it?
Speaker 3: He's like, yeah, that list, that Epstein list, if you've seen it.
Speaker 2: I haven't seen it. I haven't seen it. Have you seen it? We'll get that list. We'll get it for.
Speaker 3: You, the real issues.
Speaker 5: And he acts like it's him, the dressed like him. Yes okay, And he's like, you work, you're a waitress. Ah, we got a one big beautiful bill. We're gonna help you out. We're gonna get you some money.
Speaker 2: Ah. I love the African American community. And then he goes right at these people.
Speaker 3: They're like they talk to him like it's like, no, I hate how you do that.
Speaker 2: He's like, I love them.
Speaker 3: I love them.
Speaker 2: They're great people, great people. I mean, I can see it. It's funny. It's funny. We'll take a break, we'll right back right. You inspired me, man, I said, I'm gonna go play some golf, and so ray I'm went out there and you you were scared off by the heat, right you said you almost quit the game? Was the quote you gave me. So I show up to the golf course on Wednesday around twelve thirty one o'clock, and let me tell you, there is not a soul out on that golf course. Muni, local Muni, not that local Muni, but another Muni, another one. And I mean there's some cars in the parking lot. But I saw two dudes on one hole. I mean, then like six holes later you could see another couple of dudes. It was wide open. How's it going, dudes. So I walk into the clubhouse and I'm like, hey, man, I want to play eighteen. You guys want a dude up And they're like, oh, perfect time. And dude, there's a twosome about to tee off. You can jump in with them.
Speaker 3: They said, dude, And you're saying dudes and two dudes on the courses, just a dude course.
Speaker 2: And well he said two guys. But I just say dudes, and those dudes. My whole thought was like he couldn't say, Hey, dude, like, there's two dudes about to go out, why don't you go ahead and go ahead of them? He's like, why don't you jump in with them? I'm a dude, So I'm like, all right. So I go up to the first tea box and there's two guys. Hey, how you doing, man gibbles. I'm Patrick. Another guy is Steven. Nice to meet you guys. All right, cool? And Patrick gets up there to tee off, does his practice, swings, lines it up. Here we go swinging a miss, No, no, no, swinging a mess. All right, cool, cool, cool, cool, all right, gets up there again, stands there, swing swinging mess. Okay, let's do it a third time. Here we go bottom Feetter gets up there, does this whole routine, lines it up, backswing, swings in mess, Baser hits the ball and I'm like, bro, you're out. Like that's three strikes, you're out, Like, come on, baseball rule. Yeah, I'm like this, we can't do this.
Speaker 3: Pitch clock.
Speaker 2: So then he goes up there for a fourth time and he gets up there, the foul ball boom and he gets a hold of it about one hundred and fifty. I'll take feet, oh feet, Okay, I get the joke.
Speaker 3: Yes, I'll take one to fifty yards.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I agree. Ray, he proceeded to take a twenty on the hole.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's double snowman, and then some change.
Speaker 2: Now that's a long time. That is a long time to be sitting there and waiting on someone. He swung and missed three times on the tea box.
Speaker 3: And we're past that. I bet I have a twenty somewhere in my long light legacy lineage of golf. Not any time recently. I always worse his eight. Yeah, we're hanging in the sixes and seven.
Speaker 2: It was a rough It was a rough start. I was just like, this is what my day is gonna be. Like he swung and missed three times on the tea box, and then he proceeded to hit twenty shots to make it in the hole. And I'm not saying, hey, if you shoot twenty shots whatever. That's your thing, and it's a good thing. He was out there playing when no one is out there, or else people would have been ready to murder this guy. So we pull up to the second tea box and I was like, oh, guys, I just got a text from my wife saying that I got to pick up the kids. So I'm just gonna go ahead and play ahead of you, guys. I gotta get done pretty quick, prove the text. And Patrick's like, man, I'm really sorry if I'm slowing you down. Man no, And I'm like, no, no, man, I really you guys see my nice guys. It's just my wife just texted me that she's got a meeting that just popped up at work, and so I'm gonna have to go ahead and go.
Speaker 3: My wife texted me the whole Colgan die, guys, I gotta rush.
Speaker 2: No, No, that was the day before, so she unless you saw the future, and so I freaking smoking through the round. Dude, just woo. There's no care in the world, not anybody in front of me. I mean, just playing at my pace. If I mess up, I could drop a second ball, hit it again. No one around me, got it. It was awesome till I drive up to number fourteen and there's two guys and they're like, oh, sorry, man, there's a single in front of us, and he wouldn't let us play through. And I'm like, you caught a single. That's not good. So we're sitting there and I watched this guy and he hits it's one armed, Willie, Dude, he's playing with one arm.
Speaker 3: The other one's uh. He doesn't think he's good enough for two or the other ones injured.
Speaker 2: No, no, he just he just would swing the club with one arm. He had two arms, but he would only swing with one. But that is a thing. It might be a thing. Okay, that's fine.
Speaker 3: It is on Tiktak.
Speaker 2: I understand Tiktak isn't real. So I am watching. So we're sitting there watching this guy in front of us play with one arm. TikTok is real. So here's the thing. Though he would hit it with one arm, they drop another. He was playing three balls with one arm.
Speaker 3: You gotta call him out for that, dude, Since when are you silent?
Speaker 2: Sally? No, No, we tried. We were like, hey, can we play through since you're playing it? No? No, man, no, okay, and then he's playing one arm, and so we had to sit there for four holes and watch one arm Willie even though he had two arms, because he would pick the ball up out of the cup with his left arm, but he'd only swing the club with his right arm.
Speaker 3: You gotta be more forceful. You're so you're type A at work, and then you go to the course.
Speaker 2: In your tongue. No no, no, Now, Worry's partner. We'll chill and watch. Here's the thing. Is it really worth it at this point? We only have four.
Speaker 3: Holes to go, right, Yes, but I'm saying if he's doing three shots and one armed Willie, that's cause for concern.
Speaker 2: The one guy's like, I'm about to hit into this guy. I'm gonna hit into this guy. And I'm like, guys, I don't know you guys, but man, really, I mean, what good is it gonna do. It's just gonna make one arm Willy mad, like you guys were both. We're all out here on a Wednesday afternoon. There's no one out here. I don't know how long it took you guys to play, but we're on whole number fifteen. I've only been playing for an hour and forty five minutes. It took me two hours and thirty three minutes to play eighteen holes. It's not bad. That is unbelievable. Yeah it was. And that's with waiting on one armed Willie to play his three balls the last four holes with his.
Speaker 3: One damn arm you cooked. I cooked.
Speaker 2: I mean it wasn't my best round ever. Did I play unbelievable? No? Did I make any birdies?
Speaker 4: No?
Speaker 2: You didn't. No? Yeah, that hurts, But that's okay. I mean I had some really good shots and then I had some really bad shots. But the heat, man, I was like, bring the heat on. Let it be hot outside, because what hot does is scares away people. And then the golf course is your paradise. You can do whatever you want on that golf course. Ray, I was hoping for lightning. You know what that does those people? Oh okay, now that is not what I wanted. That's the problem. I don't I don't want lightning. That would don't no, no, no, that would that would ruin the day.
Speaker 3: Have you seen those pictures online when it hit the pins? Yes, and the market makes on a golf course, Oh my gosh. Obviously never golf when it Now you see why the golf courses are strict when it's lightning out.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's why. If it lightning and you're walking, just throw your clubs down and walk away.
Speaker 3: Okay, noted, because.
Speaker 2: I remember that one time we were playing and we went running back.
Speaker 3: Had no idea tree was in your house.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but it was a great day at golf. Man, it was hit.
Speaker 3: A video out of it, guys, check it out on our YouTube Sore Losers podcast. Did you really after the fact, I didn't know your house was broken into by a tree, But we were just sitting there at the clubhouse like, man, storm's crazy out today.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that was funny. I mean we were playing at the local munion and all of a sudden there comes a storm and we're running back to the clubhouse because it comes barreling in, and my wife calls like, can you come home? I think a tree branch fell on the roof, and I'm all right, yeah, I guess I can come home, And deep down I'm thinking, I mean a tree branch. You're crying over a tree branch, like this is the big deal. I'm like, all right, So I took the time to go into the clubhouse ask for my rain check. Get the rain check, walk into the car, and she's like, she calls, there's a hole in the roof. There's a hole in the roof or no. She goes, are you almost told me yet? And I'm like, I'm just leaving. She goes, okay, hurry. And then I get home and there is the biggest damn hole in my roof. And I said, hey, why didn't you say there was a big hole in the roof. I thought I did, And I said, no, you said you think a tree branch. This is more like a freaking tree. This is not a tree branch. This is the size of a freaking tree on my roof. She's like, I'm sorry, I'm sorry. And there was water all in the house. Oh my gosh.
Speaker 3: Sorry to bring that up on your birthday, guys. He did mention a great point. Always get the rain check at the golf course and trim off a couple holes. If you're on hole fourteen, I just finished nine.
Speaker 2: That's exactly what you say, because if you finish fourteen, they're giving you nothing. You say nine, if you finished five, you finished three, you finished four, you didn't start. You were getting hot dogs and missiles that's right. Now, We're gonna take a break, and I'm gonna come back and tell you about the drama queen I live with right after this hot outside, right, but hot is okay? And my two kids, uh, baby Box one and Baby Box two will be reunited at their elementary school in a couple of weeks. Baby Box one is going into first grade, Baby Box two is going into kindergarten. Couldn't be more proud of those guys. I mean, they are excellent human beings. I mean everybody gets past. But okay. And they said, hey, Dad, Dad, can we ride bikes to our school? I said, look, man, it's one in thirty in the afternoon. Why wouldn't we ride bikes to your school right now in the middle of summer. Let me grab some waters. We'll throw it in the bag and let's go. Am I baby Box like, Dad, can I bring my soccer ball so we can play some soccer? Absolutely, dude, throw it in the bag. Rock. So we go riding the one point six miles to the school, and we get there at one forty eight pm. It is a fish the ninety five degrees outside sh and you look at it, it says eighty six percent humidity, and they want to play a little two on one soccer. Who's you you and two? Verse three? Now me verse them two? I'm pating, got it? Sorry? Yeah, Ray, it's me and the old one versus the three year old. It's usually pretty competitive and we need to turn for it.
Speaker 3: Just crunching him twenty to nothing.
Speaker 2: Guys, Maybe we switch up the teams next time. I'll make you guys back in the house.
Speaker 3: See there, you're forty years older than that dude.
Speaker 2: But hey, when you're forty four, you don't miss you miss the jokes. Okay, you know what I mean, Like your brain doesn't work as fast. Shut up. So we play some soccer, and we're playing full field, up and down, up and down, up and down. Oh, we gotta get some water. We gotta get some water. All right, we get some water. Then they want to play on the playground, and play on the playground. Kick the soccer ball over, back and forth over the playground. Then baby box one's like, we got to finish our soccer game, all right, let's go play running back and forth, back and forth, back and forth, back and forth. We're there a good hour running around in the ninety five degree heat, eighty eight percent humidity. They're starting to sweat like and they're starting to turn red in the face. And I'm like, all right, boys, should we head home? No, I want to play some more. And he goes and kicks the ball one more time, and then baby Box comes over and goes, Dad, I think we need to go, And I'm like, why, Dad? Really hot? Yes? Dad, I don't know what it means, but I think I'm overheating. Yep. I'm like, oh, okay.
Speaker 3: Cat does it all the time. She hasta then lay down and she'll try to lick herself to cool off.
Speaker 2: And I said, alright, let's let's go ahead and go home. Man, let's let's let's ride our bikes.
Speaker 3: Smells like a lawmoar when she sweats because she has for back to you.
Speaker 2: And so we start riding our bikes and I mean we've gone a block. I'm like, how you doing, Bud, Buddy? You okay? What the baby Box one? Are you okay?
Speaker 3: What the hogan? Uh uh?
Speaker 2: Dad? I can't talk, dude, Get him on your back, ditch the bike, Mike, What do you mean you can't talk? Dad? Is it is it good to overheat? I think I'm overheating. Dad. I'm like, dude, you've been outside for one hour, like it's not like we've been outside for three weeks.
Speaker 3: I'm with him. I felt it with Big d No. No, no, no, I'm with the kid.
Speaker 2: He had two bottles of water in that hour that we were outside, and he is acting like he is walking across the Sahara Desert. I'm like, budd, it's okay, man, and get on your camel and let's go. And he's like, Dan, I don't think I'm gonna be able to talk the rest of the way home. I'm like, why why button? He goes Cuz if I talk, I'm just gonna overheat more. And I'm like, okay, okay. So we get to the golf course, which is three blocks from the school.
Speaker 3: Okay, so he can see it ray, he can see the castle over the moat.
Speaker 2: We No, no, he can see his school from the golf course. The golf course from his school. He can see your house from three blocks away. No, the golf course, the muni.
Speaker 3: Holy.
Speaker 2: So we drive out onto the golf course and stop at one of the water coolers. It's rich, rich, and there's golfers there and I'm and he's and I'm like, sorry, guys, he's overheating. He's yeah, we're at the MUNI. Hey, what dude's this kid doing drinking our water? Du We're on the cart path Okay, I mean we're on the cart path and we are at the water cooler. There's three golf carts at the water cooler and I'm like, guys, sorry, we've ridden the whole three blocks. This guy's gonna overheat. And they're like, are you okay, Bud? And he just I was like, he can't talk because he thinks that's gonna overheat him more.
Speaker 3: Here you go, man, have a Miller highlife bandy bro.
Speaker 2: And I mean he drinks some of the water. He powers through. He's like, okay, Dad, I think I can pet him more. I'm like, okay, Bud, we start rolling. Baby Box two is not complaining about anything. He's having the time of his life. He's pouring water on his head. He's having a blast. I'm like, Babybox one and you want some water and hit no.
Speaker 3: He just walked won the MLS cup.
Speaker 2: Yeah, And I'm like all right. So we get home, He's like, I need to lay down the couch. Dad, I need to lay down the couch. I'm like all right, and he goes, Dad, can I have a wet wash cloth? Can have a wet wash cloth? And I'm like okay. He's like he puts it on his neck. He goes, Dad, I really need you to help me put it on my head. I'm like, you're seven years old, dude, you can put it on your head, like you can put the wash cloth on your head. Goes, I don't know if I can do it. I'm overheating. I'm like, all right, so I put it on his head. We have popsicles. Go sorry, Dad, that popsicle made me feel kind of okay. But I think I think I need one more popsicle to stop the overheating. Smart And I'm like, a, I think we're good. I think we're good. And he goes, no, Dad, No, I mean really, that one more possticle, that one more popsticle is going to do it? All right? Here, here's one more popsicle as another popsicle he goes. He goes, Dad, I think I think that's the key to not overheating is having popsicles.
Speaker 3: Smart kid.
Speaker 2: He's like, thank you, Dad. Like, next time we go to the playground, though, Dad, I think you need to bring popsicles so we don't overheat.
Speaker 3: That's America, man, worn to laugh at yourself and Butter.
Speaker 2: I'm like, dude, do you understand? And he's like, Dad, that was that was a hard day. That was a hard day. I was like, we were going for an hour. How do you think I'd be able to come home from work? It was a hard day. It wasn't that difficult. We just went to the playground. And that's the DEVI I live with. Man, I've never seen someone so ridiculously out of control.
Speaker 3: Hey, before we go, I wanted to read a card Arnold wrote you for your brother.
Speaker 2: Okay, yeah, please read it.
Speaker 3: It's pretty short and sweet, but it goes de Lunchbox.
Speaker 2: He gave it to me. I'm reading in his vook. Okay, thank you, dear Lunchbox.
Speaker 3: As a small gift of appreciation for me and Susan on your birthday, I am allowing you to sleep with Abby. Oh and then there's a ps.
Speaker 2: Okay, ps I get to watch Arnold Arnold. I don't even know what to say, man, that that would make our work working relationship a little weird. I don't know if my wife would appreciate that. Uh yeah, I don't know. Happy birthday to me. Yeah, that one was all over the place, dude. I think it was good. I think it was good too. Man. I'll tell you what, was this our best one of the week.
Speaker 3: I bet that celebration birthday celebration video twenty thousand views and we are back on YouTube, baby, and we got to put it on instet, we got to put it on a reel. We'll put it all over the place.
Speaker 2: Yeah. That was a good one, man. And I gotta tell you what. I got a head straight to the bathroom, man, all right, man, yeah, I gotta I gotta go number two. Okay, yeah, all right? Was that? What?
Speaker 3: What?
Speaker 2: What? What are we putting up on the weekend pod Man Monday? This one? This one? All right? You gotta do some bleeping at the beginning. Yeah, yeah, all right,