Speaker 1: Hello the Internet, and welcome to this episode of a few good trends. Hey, guys, you can't handle these status to what it was.
Speaker 2: I was like, what was the fucking the main line that I just without seeing it's myself clear?
Speaker 1: Do you want the true crystal? You can't handle the fucking truth? Wow, you can't trendle the truth. Hey I'm Jack. That's Miles yep, and we're still in Austin, Texas. We're born a United flight. As the news is full of stories, so fuck ship falling off of United plane.
Speaker 2: We're like fucking fluids spraying out of a plane when they took anyway, I.
Speaker 1: Feel like, I'm sorry, you've never had diarrhea?
Speaker 2: Oh okay, so but you don't, but a plane can't. Oh okay, I see, I see. Welly, because the news is so bad, anyone who has Boeing aircraft like, dude, fucking check everything seventy times and then yeah, then people are like, dude, look I got a lot of fucking tables, man. Yeah, I'm pretty sure this plane is made out of like rubber bands and cork.
Speaker 1: Yeah. And anyways, uh about anxiety maybe the last episode uh but uh and if it is It's been a pleasure serving with you, sir. It's playing with the gentlemen tonight. You guys fucking need us on that wall. Another few good trends thing, uh it is. I'm just killing it with with my few cold ben references. I am carrying a baseball a baseball bat around for no reason, as Tom Cruise does in that to like make himself seem sporty. All right. Uh hey, speaking of sporty. Uh there, The recently unveiled Kobe Bryant's statue contains typos. Uh and yeah, I feel like statue typos are the worst time, dude. They're literally that in stone, I guess, son, typos are the worst kind. But you may you can remove.
Speaker 2: There's such thing as tattoo removal, you know what I mean. But like etching something in marble. Now again, I'm like, I don't know if it's masonry or what. You have to be an expert in to know how this works. I don't know how you remedy this. But basically on the on the Kobe statue, there's like the box score of when he scored eighty one points against the Raptors, and they're like all these names are completely misspelled on there, like there they handle the ship with AI because these are some AI s type as typos like these are some van Vought ass typos. Yeah, I mean there's von Wafer former Laker guard is spelled vomb wafer.
Speaker 1: Vomb vomb wafer. My favorite is, uh, Jose Calderon's name is spelled Jose Calderson. Hey Calderson. That's off.
Speaker 2: That's violent to like change like whole lineage too. But like you ain't called her own. You're Calders, You're Calderson, Joe Calderson, not Jose. We we did him a favor, all right, that's what he should have done when he came to Ellis Isling.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Then also the word just like there's there's a part that says coaches decision. The word decision is spelled d E C I see I O en. It's wild because like the Athletic reached out to the people who fucking made the sculpture. They weren't available for a comment, but the Lakers said they were aware and they are going to fix it. Masonry site gang, how do you how you fix etched in marble graphics?
Speaker 1: Do you have to like buffet it down? You have to build a whole new statue. That's up. That's up. That's pretty spell check, y'all. And it's just a sign of the fact that this country is going to ship under Biden. Can't even get our dang statues right, you know, this.
Speaker 2: Country can't even make the right to chi Chians when it comes to our leader.
Speaker 1: All Right, big news for people who use airbnb. They're banning indoor security cameras that they somehow were allowing up to this point.
Speaker 2: Yeah, they were like, you can have them in a common area, but now they're like yeah, yeah, yeah, actually no, and and just.
Speaker 1: Like let let people know. But so many people have, like we've seen all these.
Speaker 2: Sort of articles and people sharing shit on social media about them, like discovering fucking weird hidden cameras or just other weird surveillance tools like sound monitors, like sound meters to make sure you ain't having a fucking party. But yeah, now they they people have until April thirtieth to to make their rental homes less fucking creepy and not like the movie Sliver.
Speaker 1: Yeah Jesus Christ. Yeah, so they've had these policies in place, right, Like they've they've said like no noise decibel monitors. Uh no, like indoor cameras, and then now they've like given up on like being able to enforce those, and now they're like, you just got to tell people if you're taking video of them, please let them know. Let them know.
Speaker 2: Uh. And I guess also like outdoor security cameras, they also have.
Speaker 1: To be limited. And the noise decibel stuff.
Speaker 2: It is just it is just weird, like the because so many of the complaints recently have been it's like the houses, like sometimes people are fucking scamming you. Other times they're running some pervert operation or they're like triple book and then your ass out and but they've already got your money.
Speaker 1: Yeah, So yeah, I don't know.
Speaker 2: Will this will this help the brand the ailing brand of Airbnb?
Speaker 1: We don't know. But we don't know. I mean, I mean, like airbnbe could if it was a like a company that didn't do the scale thing that we talk about where it's just like growth over everything and they it's just it's the same problem that every single one of these companies have that is never cited as the main problem, but scale is exactly their problem. You have too many people renting the houses out to monitor, Like you would need to staff the fuck up Facebook to exist without being a risk to start a fucking race war like around the world, you know, in various places at any given time, would need to staff the fuck up with like an army of monitors, you know, who are just like constantly, you know it. There should be something at Facebook that looks like the fucking NORAD decision room, with like hundreds and hundreds of people who are just like watching and monitoring and being like, holy shit, like this is an incredibly powerful tool that we have. And instead they have like people who can you report it it's something that's flagged. They have like horrified people who like aren't paid enough in like dark rooms, who like have to watch just the worst videos and get PTSD. And it's just like all of these things could be functioning companies that would like, you know, it's a nice idea to be like, oh, we could like swap houses with these people. They're like, we could get to stay in this really nice house like.
Speaker 2: That one also like it needs regulation because when it's but just look what it did to just like aside from how Airbnb, like the app itself works, the model for how people engage with it, who want to who say, oh this is lucrative, let me buy up houses for the sole purpose of airbnbing it. That's the other, you know, fucking dark side of the whole thing, because it's just adding to more housing scarcity.
Speaker 1: Right right. But yeah, in a properly regulated uh you know government, where like everything hasn't been deregular and all bureaucrats in charge of regulation hadn't been captured by the forces of capital, Like this is an idea that could work. Social media isn't also an idea that could work, but you just don't have the right system for it. And until like we do, they'll continue to exist and then you'll get these shocking reports where it's like, oh yeah, oh yeah, that teddy bear, that's the thing's eyes are cameras, man.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, you should get a check that what the radiation level is on that thing? What not the nerd nerve mind?
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, that thing's irradiating the ship anyway, man, anyway, mister senator, we need a free market for my business to thrive of uranium enriched plushies for kids. You gotta always wonder when you're at an Airbnb, Like when there's that locked closet, is that just like a media center with like server room. It's like thousands of discs of like past guests, like right, Freaky Sex Couple two thousand and Free Sex Couple three. Yeah, all right, let's take a quick break and we'll be right back. And we're back. And a GOP fundraiser in Kansas is making headlines for encouraging guests to beat the ship out of Joe Biden. Like they just put a a Biden mask on a like one of those self defense kind.
Speaker 2: Of body or so training things. Yeah, they say, like a karate gym. Yeah, they basically.
Speaker 1: Had people just kick the ship out of Biden.
Speaker 2: Did you see the actual the like actual kicks and things that were delivered because they like Joe Biden actually probably could have the actual Joe Biden probably could have withstood. Like some of these people are so inflexible, like they're like, yeah, I'm gonna kick this thing, and like they're tearing their hamstrings because their like ankle went above knee height to try and fucking roundhouse it. Yeah, so a lot of people were like what the fuck is this? And like, you know, even like some Republicans are like, this is fucking dumb, but I'd imagine mostly it's kind of cool because, let's be real. Democrats also like doing this kind of shit. But the head of the Johnson County Republican Party said it's part of a quote interactive self defense exhibit.
Speaker 1: Ah, okay, so we're good here, just an activation, Yeah, because exactly, it's a nice self defense activation of specifically for you know, an octogenarian who likes ice cream creep up on. You never know when Joe Biden himself is going to physically attack you, exactly, exactly exactly, and they said the mac quote the mask was regrettable and removed and no donations were collected in exchange for hitting the training device, which was part of a booth hosted by a karate school.
Speaker 2: So funny, dude, it's like karate guys like, hey, man, come by to whack Joe Byron and give him a good old kick.
Speaker 1: But you just want to live, like just spend an episode of some documentary reality series inside that office, Like that's putting that fucking thing.
Speaker 2: Yeah exactly. Hey, we got a karate school going through and we're on the right side. If you know what if you know what I mean, come on down this old guy. That's what we teach you at our karate school, how to viciously attack the elderly.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but yeah, I mean Democrats have been Bernie's porters once held an event featuring a Trump shaped pinata. Yeah, it's America, y'all. It's what we do. We'd like to beat this ship out of our politicians. I mean, effigies has been a thing for a while, time immemorial, since time immemorial, and knows when. Yeah, well, speaking of Donald Trump, I wanted to check them out his finances. I think the last time it came up on the episode, or at least last time it came up on an episode and my memory was working, he was facing like a big payment that was coming up to put he can do this. He's going to sell his buildings. He actually got bonded out by the CEO of Chubb that you might know them as the insurance company h u BB Evan Greenberg, who in twenty eighteen was appointed by Trump to the US Trade Representatives Advisory Committee for Trade Policy and Negotiations. That's that's just I mean, I guess it's not surprising, but it should be right, Like, it's another one of these things where it's just the we've grown accustomed to how this ship works. But he he just got like a friend who's a billionaire to bail him out completely.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and it sounds like that maybe they're gonna come through on the four hundred and fifty million dollar civil fraud case too. Yeah, that's a big swing, y'all.
Speaker 1: That's a bit.
Speaker 2: I mean, I get why, you know, you're like, this is the kind of access, like you can't fucking I mean, I guess you literally can buy this kind of access for this amount, But it's like it does he get in office and even then, do you is he just gonna fucking chew your ass up and discard you likee percent of other people who have thought like, nah, this will be different, dude when I when I help this guy out this time?
Speaker 1: Yeah, uh, I like dark Horse candidate for VP. I feel like this guy I know, right, you know, dude, how much access are you buying at that point? Oh wait, his name's not Chubb like Trump Chubb twenty four Trump Greener, But knowing him.
Speaker 2: He'd be like, actually, let's do Chubb. It'll just be better name checking for my company.
Speaker 1: But I remember at Davos it was Soros's grandson or son. I think it's the son was saying that, like when you listen and talk to the elite at Davos, they're all like, it's one hundred percent nailed on that Trump's gonna beat Biden, which he pointed out like they're always wrong about this shit. But so this dude is probably hanging out with only billionaires as the billionaires are wont to do, and he's just like, yeah, fuck yeah, dude, I'm gonna be like inside the Oval office. I'm gonna have a.
Speaker 2: Desk at his a little one. Yeah, just on this death like a kid's table. But then also this goes off the heels that like Trump's or Egen Carroll's lawyer says like they maybe could have a third defamation lawsuit because he's opened up his mouth again and denied the rape and defamation claims. Yeah, so then it's like does a guy this Evan Greener was like, bro, I just fucking gave you ninety What the fuck are you doing? Yeah? But hey man, they got billied. I mean that that's that's It's the thing about billions of dollars.
Speaker 1: You know what's cooler than a million dollars? What billions of dollars? So I also there's been reports that he's not going to have enough money on hand to like for his campaign to stage like as many rallies as he wants. Each of those rallies apparently cost four hundred thousand dollars, oh because they look great. Yeah yeah yeah, wow, money will spend. Yeah, So they're going to not be able to pay for all of that if things keep going the way they're going. Well, and that's like absolutely hemorrhage and cash miles.
Speaker 2: Well, that's like the lifeblood of the Trump campaign is to go in person and do your mini clan rallies and get everybody fired up.
Speaker 1: So what are they gonna have to do?
Speaker 2: Go like watch him live stream on fucking X or some shit to get their their racist jolly's off.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean it's it is a question. And another thing that he's always prided himself on is like that he pay for all this shit. I don't need, I don't need, I don't have any special interests controlling me, which clearly not the case at this point. And you know, I mean clearly was never the case when you look at the relationship to Saudi money. And then the other news point about his finances is that he asked Elon Musk last summer whether he would be interested in buying truth social Oh hey man, this thing's pretty lit over here. I don't know if you want to Uh is that right? Because I got a witter? But what's this? Now?
Speaker 2: What are you telling me about truth? So okay, that's that's cool because I know there's like this headline too, where like they had met and Musk was like, I'm not giving money to Biden or Trump explicitly.
Speaker 1: I'll figure out another way to do it.
Speaker 2: But I guess even Elon Musk isn't dense enough to fall down that trap to be like.
Speaker 1: Okay as of right now, but we'll see. Yeah, he's exactly fucking wants to go against whatever the woke policy is. Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, well but yeah, I mean, I guess the conversations between them are more extensive than previously thought, right, and they were about politics and business right to be a fly on the wall? Oh god? Yeah?
Speaker 2: What like the fucking idea sessions between those two losers, Like it's like gives me anxiety I can't even.
Speaker 1: I actually can't even. Like partic have some pretty cool ideas, you know, like what do they do? Like does he show do they show me the why hang out? How much they love Hitler? You?
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, yeah, that's just that's all it is. They're like, oh shit, we're supposed to talk about money. Okay, this picture of them. Doesn't he look good here? I wish I could grow a mustache like that. Mine only grows in the corners. God, what would Trump look like with a mustache? I mean, I guess it's pretty easy to imagine.
Speaker 1: Yeah, like his dad's my version of John Lennon's imagine. It's hard. You try, little mustache on the corner. Noon doesn't look as much as Hitler as it like. So, there's a new report on the states to get the most and least exercise. I'm a little I don't know. These these always make me a little bit nervous because it just feels like shitting on people in the middle of the country.
Speaker 2: Well, it's it's interesting because it's like it's a study from Apple and Brigham Women's Hospital, and they found that broadly, only fifty four percent of Americans were hitting the aerobic minimum, which is say, they say about one hundred and fifty minutes a week of aerobic exercise, which is like a brisk counts as that like if you took like thirty minute walks like for five times.
Speaker 1: A week, you could do it.
Speaker 2: So the states with the highest percentage of people getting one hundred fifty minutes were Massachusetts, New York, Connecticut, and California in that order, and then from then the bottom states that were underperforming were West Virginia, Oklahoma, Louisiana, and Mississippi. But like, the deal here is that, like it included we're adults who are like using fitness trackers with an Apple Watch, right, So that's already skewing to a.
Speaker 1: Very very specific kind of Pierce.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so I'm like, oh, okay, sure, but I mean for me, more than anything, I was like, oh that's the minimum. It's like, oh, okay, what do I need to be doing to be as healthy as possible?
Speaker 1: Yeah? And then strength training.
Speaker 2: I feel like the other thing I've read like multiple things about how like people are living longer from strength training than anything.
Speaker 1: Yeah, because it's an exercise that like doesn't really require you to like do that much high impact stuff. That's gonna like fuck up your joints. So yeah, that's exactly you can kind of.
Speaker 2: Keep doing right, yeah, and that, and you can accomplish that in many ways.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, you get one hundred and fifty minutes the one hundred and fifty minutes of aerobic I mean sometimes when yeah, when things are going well, uh, you know, I try and have phone calls with friends while walking around right right right, That's usually like my way to keep things keep the blood pumping. Hey, chasing a toddler around? Does that count? Am I right? I'm bending, I'm bending and scooping constantly. That's strength, dude.
Speaker 2: My left arm I was so right hand dominant that like my left arm looked like I was in outer space, like it was atrophying or something. And since having a baby, because I'm so right hand dominant, I've just been carrying the guy's child in my left arm like in like you know, just like a high tension position. And like now my shit's kind of evened out, so shout out to shout out to the baby, shut out baby.
Speaker 1: You know, growing and making and being my homemade kettlebell. I will say that I think the worst shape I've ever been in in my life was when you know, a few years back when my kids were super young, because it's just really hard to exercise, or it was for me, like ye, well yeah.
Speaker 2: Because you have to find a like you have to find us a moment to do it. Yang you're always like just sitting around with them, you know, so rather than lifting weights, come on, like, come on, dude, let's go lift some weights.
Speaker 1: Oh God, forgot you ca.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean that's that is like the hard part is like trying to balance all of that. And now that you know, I mean, I guess that's like the part where everyone's like, man, once they get to school, man, yeah, it gets a lot easier, gets a lot easier.
Speaker 1: Then I miss him.
Speaker 2: I know.
Speaker 1: It's I wonder if, like I can't imagine that my parents missed me when I was at school, Like I think something has shifted, Like I don't know if it's healthier. We're just like, yeah, we just so much. I feel like in the modern world, like it just that that does feel like a generational shift that has happened. Not that like our parents didn't love us, but like I don't know, there's just.
Speaker 2: It's a different way of showing it right, because you look like our grandparents that were like in the depression. In World Wars, it was it was straight up survival. It was like, y'all, I toiled, so y'all can survive. And then our parents are like, damn, like, maybe I could have I could have used a little bit more than merely just being kept alive.
Speaker 1: So then they pour into us and try and.
Speaker 2: Be like, oh, we love you guys so much, and then we're like, damn, man, like I think I could pour a little bit more into my kid now.
Speaker 1: Yeah, just you know, times are different, man, Times are different. But zei gang, if you've got young kids and you don't love them, we'd love to hear a contradicting opinion. Here, are you excited when they go to school? I don't think. I don't think they missed me. I do feel like a lot of the I feel like a lot of how much I love my kids is like not probably not like overly healthy, you know, Okay, I don't know.
Speaker 2: It's just like you think it's you have an unhealthy love for your children.
Speaker 1: I don't know.
Speaker 2: Is it's just I don't know, To be honest, I'm still interrogating that the fact that like I've missed them so much when I'm away for a single day.
Speaker 1: Uh you know, yeah, I don't know.
Speaker 2: Maybe it could just be also like the mortality aspect of it too, like you see yourself living because like longer, because you have children, you know what I mean in that sense, and like and like.
Speaker 1: No, I'm purely just jealous of them. I'm like, dude, you're gonna get you can.
Speaker 2: Live, you could live so long, not even sure fucking lucky switch with me.
Speaker 1: Switching at the ultimate goal body switching you My kid does a blood bag like that Bonaire that one, dude, but you're trying to do it better.
Speaker 2: You're like, nah, dude, I'm trying to straight out hop in that boty in that body soul switching, you know what I mean.
Speaker 1: Use my kid as a blood bag. So my dick looks younger? Was that? Wasn't that like his strategy? He's like, I got a really young looking dick who said that, that billionaire guy who is like I'm trying to cure my aging. Or maybe he was just like bragging about how he gets boners or something. He's that guys all over the map. Interesting, Oh oh.
Speaker 2: He I guess this is what he started penis rejuvenation therapy.
Speaker 1: Is that what you're talking about? Yeah, I think so. I didn't look too deeply into what that meant, but I just assumed it was like he wanted a young looking penis. He's that wasn't quite but oh you know he's he did, I guess de aging. So yeah, there you go. But there's also part three.
Speaker 2: He said he wanted his like penis and rectum to function youthfully. Okay, this guy's name, we're gonna dive on the Brian Johnson. All right, well, uh you got the TD, the expos the coming Johnson.
Speaker 1: It's crazy though too. This guy's only forty six, I know. And he looks old like he looks he's got that like translucent look about him. Yeah, he looks somebody in their fifties who's like trying to cure aging. Oh yeah, and he kind of has like that like sort of like Loki having a crisis vibe. Right, yeah, yeah, he definitely he's got some Loki in him.
Speaker 2: What's that guy's name, Tom Hidleston, Tom Sticks, Yeah, yeah, Sticks. Hiddleston looks older than him, even though he is numerically younger than this guy, but still looks way better. Yeah, this guy looks straight up like Loki, but like again, whoally wants a young guy looks like Loki?
Speaker 1: Loki? Dude that looks like Loki and the rectum is elderly. All right, We're gonna go get on an airplane and hopefully none of the things are gonna fall off of it. Hope in our time. We are back tomorrow with a whole ass a who last episode of the show, an unhinged one with Blake Wexler. We will talk to you then. Until then, be kind to each other, be kind to yourself, get the vaccine, don't do nothing about white supremacy, and we will talk to you all tomorrow. Bye bye,