Speaker 1: Guess what decision we're about to make. Horrible decision. May the fifth, we are pulling up to London, Y'all's.
Speaker 2: The day you need to block out in your calendar. It's on a Sunday, So London surrounding areas, all the black people that live in Europe.
Speaker 1: Wherever you at, di's your chance. That's right. We're super excited to be bringing the last portion of the Climax Tour to London. If you came to our show last year, this will be a completely different.
Speaker 2: Show, wilder, more fun. Well I did get on top of that and do the sixth.
Speaker 1: And there was a woman who stapled money to her cheek and started bleeding. But we gotta step it up to London. We're gonna step it up, So head on over to hohorhive dot com and get your tickets now. Hey guys, welcome to a Dallan sized a dish your hopes of horrible decision. I'm your girl, Mandy b aka Downed aka pull Corkunths aka deb Beach. Welcome back, y'all. I'm we'sy.
Speaker 2: We're here for another episode in La But I gotta tell you how I know our two guests. Oh okay, So I've known Heather forever for following her because I just like following hot bitches.
Speaker 1: No, but I always un follow them when I go through my body it's morphia.
Speaker 2: I'll be like, on a bitch, I'm too fat for this corner, Like I gotta I gotta unfollow. And then I saw your page one day. I was like, oh my god, he's so cute. And then I saw Heather on it and I was like, oh god, no, yep, they're see when you follow niggas that look really good, you gotta look at the girlfriend. If a girlfriend's mid, you'll be fine, but the girlfriend's fine.
Speaker 3: Not now.
Speaker 1: The mid girlfriends end up getting pregnant over and over and.
Speaker 2: It don't matter though, because when they get with you, it's just like, oh yeah me, why oh I'm not about to get no Heather smoke, Oh, well, like too many people.
Speaker 3: Well, y'all.
Speaker 1: We are joined today by Tea Round and Heather Sanders, hosts of the Back on Fake podcast and Ladies Listening. Y'all may have purchased clothes because it's been around forever. Heather Sanders is the owner of so relaiboutique and We're excited to have y'all on here to talk about. We hoping they don't break up after this. Actually, but we don't dig into the way, should we do. Some Valentine's predictions by the end of this episode are we gonna want a man or not?
Speaker 3: Right?
Speaker 1: Yeah, let's do it. We're gonna do make us feel better.
Speaker 4: Wait, so you thought you was cute, y'all?
Speaker 1: I don't know. I'm good.
Speaker 3: Look y'all, I look good.
Speaker 1: Can I be honest? This is no shape?
Speaker 2: Okay, the girlfriend is fine.
Speaker 1: Kind of makes you be like, oh damn, it makes you look better.
Speaker 3: I look better. I look better because she looks better.
Speaker 1: Well, okay, they tell me this ain't true.
Speaker 2: When you see a niggro Instagram and his bitch is bad, you'd be like, his nick must be really good.
Speaker 5: He actually or they do make you think different, or the opposite happens.
Speaker 1: If you see a man and his chick is whack, it's like, oh, he probably like yeah, he's white, black energy. Y'all just going on. They don't even look good together. What's going on? Shore?
Speaker 3: I'm okay and I look good. Okay, I just I'm not just figured out today. I mean, I just I didn't know I've been in relationship.
Speaker 1: Right now, we can't deny or confirm this until she does. I wanted to start this podcast off with some icebreakers. I felt like we can have a little pune with this. I also gave you guys some questions to ask each other, because again, I want everyone to be single like me. Anyways, let's start with some icebreakers and we're gonna start off easy. So would you rather have sex in a car or in the shower? Because I think both are awful? So which one you would rather? Car?
Speaker 3: See? Bro, we did some cars like a couple of weeks ago. It was creak.
Speaker 1: Where car is? Is it a big truck? Is it a tiny car?
Speaker 3: I'm like, this is why I should have filmed that ship. You should have filmed it.
Speaker 1: Okay, what made it so hot?
Speaker 6: Though?
Speaker 1: Because car sexist? Kind of like high school?
Speaker 3: It is? But she still ain't never did that?
Speaker 1: You never did, Like I never did this before with you?
Speaker 3: Whoa bad?
Speaker 5: She said, that was the first time you never done Yeah, you've never done that before?
Speaker 3: Really?
Speaker 1: I mean, but yeah, it is teen ship. It's it's you know ship. Well, you don't have nowhere else to do.
Speaker 2: In fourteen years, you've never had sex in a card again? Me, you sucked a card or bus?
Speaker 1: How y'all ain't never do? Maybe you did a finger pop on the way home. No, I don't think so. Y'all were very adventurous. Well, now y'all are getting there. Okay, we're not really that adventures. Okay, that's I wouldn't tell y'all, would you?
Speaker 2: Did you say that like you wanted to be or y'all, it's just not really y'all say.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's just not really both of our things.
Speaker 3: I guess you know what I mean, because if I'm touching the pussy, I'm trying to fuck at that point. As soon as I give it a couple of taps, I'm ready a couple of taps.
Speaker 1: It's what are your signs? Anything else? I'm an Aquarius? Happy? When's your birthday? February second? That's right, I'm coming up. Happy birthday. Okay.
Speaker 2: I don't know what this means for the two of you, but compatible I dated a lot of aquariuses, so it's funny that you said, wait, you think he was cute because every Aquarius updated man or woman, I feel like they're very into me. But they don't need much more, right, they don't need like crazy sex for me.
Speaker 1: I know yours was bitch. My nigga said, I need you to need me. He's why he cheated on me. Yeah, okay, sorry triggered All right? Would you rather only have sex in bed for the rest of your life or never be able to have sex in bed again? Clearly y'all are y'all are probably a little bit more in the bedroom. But I would have to go with option number two, never have sex on the bed again. Well it's yeah, okay, wait, so you were just fucking to count I mean the bed forever A look, she's like, as someone who hadn't fuck in a call fourteen years. I'll make you. I ain't gonna lie. I love even starting off like this little new little twenty two year old. I'm fucking We literally have to start in the bed first, and then I'll be like, okay, now we can move to the living room for round two.
Speaker 3: But I like you start in the bedroom, you walk to the living room.
Speaker 1: Oh no, We'll be starting in the living room because you know we have drinks. He rolling up the blunk.
Speaker 3: You know, I make it a little cute.
Speaker 1: I'm making a little environment. After the blunt roll, we just smokes a little bit past the total drinks with each other. I'd be like, cat, he got to the room, I want to start in the room a.
Speaker 3: Little, so he hid from the back boom. You know what, let's get up.
Speaker 1: Well, and that's the thing. He's like six seven and my bed is at least tall on the couch. It's a lot like we gotta figure this ship out.
Speaker 2: I think if I pick anything that wasn't a bed, it's couch or kitchen counter.
Speaker 1: Oh gir, I ain't never eating a.
Speaker 3: Now, bitch.
Speaker 1: Now, this is where I wanted to get on. That's crazy. I mean all the counters, like as if it's never been on that couch. You sitting here like fuck fuck just.
Speaker 5: Was.
Speaker 1: I was very proud of the new space. So when we first moved in here, I was like, let me take this nigga up see it. I was like, yeah, can you believe it? Look at the lights. I also look at the cameras.
Speaker 3: So you gave him some head in here.
Speaker 1: Oh, I ain't gonna be like I felt wrong to fucking here For some reason, I don't know why. I didn't mind. So y'all both know, so no, no, no another. I have a studio in Brooklyn, and I'm not gonna lie. When I got it, I was like, I kind of feel like a wrapper, and I felt like that's what you had to do, was sucking a studio. I got a studio, Come over here and fuck me in the studio. It's not like That's felt like I was putting my masculine energy on the tape. Do y'all ever have when's y'all moments where you have tubes?
Speaker 3: Children?
Speaker 6: Oh?
Speaker 1: Three?
Speaker 3: Four?
Speaker 1: Oh my god, four.
Speaker 2: So when you're with the kids and you get the breakaway when you have a vacation, do you ever feel like when y'all are on vacation you have wild moments. It's when the kids at school on vacation.
Speaker 3: It's going crazy. I'm fucking all up and down Mexico, all up and down the road work.
Speaker 1: And then they're always trying to like Tequilo, you up, hey, vacage. Yeah, give it to me. You don't even know what it is. They say, you know, you don't care. We never heard of but they'd be like, this is from here, this is good ship. They ain't got this back at home. Nigga, that should be twelve us. Yeah, it don't be nothing. Now we're gonna start real quick and spice this up before we get into our vanilla ship t roll. Let's start with you with your question, because Heather is a little bit more spice.
Speaker 2: So for the listeners, Mandy has prepared some questions for them. They're folded up in their laps and no one knows what's on the papers yet.
Speaker 1: And ask the question on the paper. You're gonna answer it, but also ask Heather and act like you know how to talk it to a Mike mister podcast.
Speaker 3: Okay, here we go. Would you rather? Would you rather I become best friends with my ex or best friends with your ex.
Speaker 1: Ship and I only best friends with yours? What you would rather him become best friends with his ex? Am? I tripping or nobody in the room would have said, I ain't gonna lie. I don't know if I would have said that. Hell no, I don't want to hear why.
Speaker 5: Because him and his ex are already cool and I can deal with it. I know they both don't want each other. My ex just coming around, like why are you around? Like you can't even be around me? My energy nothing like, you're just done completely.
Speaker 1: Wait is it an X you have children with? Though?
Speaker 2: Yeah, that doesn't count well because he's picking up that's a that's a that's a respect you have for a human that is supersedes a friendship.
Speaker 3: Yeah, well don't know none of my ex at that point walking around. I was just whoever, I was a type niggas.
Speaker 1: Okay, I can get that. I can get that. Heather asked Tyrell the question that I gave you, because.
Speaker 5: We're only five minutes in it and it's already fucking spiciest fuck? Would you rather cheat and be caught or be cheated on and never be told?
Speaker 1: She can be caught. I'm not getting cheated on. I'm not knowing, he said.
Speaker 5: I'm gonna ask, Okayterrell, would you rather cheat and be caught or be cheated on and never be told?
Speaker 1: Damn?
Speaker 3: Yeah, just don't even tell me.
Speaker 1: Really well, I'm not gonna lie as a man if he If he cheats and then gets caught, it causes a lot more.
Speaker 3: If you're cheat on me and I know we're done.
Speaker 2: But if you cheat, what if this she knows fteen years you know that her person loves you.
Speaker 3: We're done.
Speaker 1: What if she got a Mexico moment with her homegirl.
Speaker 3: Look it's gone, don't look at me, don't touch me. I don't know like you gave them.
Speaker 1: Okay, let me ask you a question.
Speaker 2: That you know the type of woman you have, right, you know that she's probably not the type to have sex with someone else. What would you rather find out she made a really deep emotional connection with someone, or that she just fucked a nigga on vacation.
Speaker 3: I mean, you could just fuck a nigg on vacation. I mean if I'm a pick between the two. But still you gave him a hand. Okay, this is oh my, this is that is the emotional connection. Because the emotional connection, well, to him, he probably like, damn, this is crazy.
Speaker 1: To be fair, the one that I had. Where you sit, I would like I would like to ask you then, in terms of cheating overall, clearly sex is an issue. Do you believe in emotional cheating? Or like liking posts on Instagram? Do things like that bother you?
Speaker 3: Like?
Speaker 1: What? What do you what? What is your idea of cheating outside of sex? Are there other forms of it?
Speaker 3: Oh?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 3: You if you crack open a DM bitch, you cheat. You crack on the DM. You cheating, and if you like it, you cheat. If you talking to a nigga too much, you cheat. This is just as you can get look brother, because for god, I don't I'm you know, a slight you can give. You can give a guy the slightest emotion and he thinks he got it. So don't you ever do no ship like that? So if you if a guy DMS you and then you take your time to put him in general or a priority probably whatever it is, and you click, you but you know and now I don't like you, so it way too much.
Speaker 1: So you're thinking of the way that men respond to feeling like they might be in the end, which.
Speaker 3: Is the issue. It's not even really what are you allowed.
Speaker 1: To have guy friends? You have guy friends? Yeah, I have a lot of guy friends. So what's the difference with that, because those are emotional relationships.
Speaker 3: They all gay, and they Momi not my homies. Her homies is gay, and then her other friends is my homies.
Speaker 5: No, but recently I've met a lot of new men friends because I go to a new gym and I met a lot of new men friends.
Speaker 1: And you're okay with me having them, they must not be.
Speaker 3: They cool. They all they at the gym. They cool, They got wife, they they cool with me too. It ain't like I don't know them. I don't know of themmy so okay, it ain't nothing like that.
Speaker 1: Okay, Well, I want to get into our fanilla ship because fourteen years I want to know if you guys have done this. This has been a constant conversation recently, even Cameron Diaz spoke about it. So this is from the New York Post. Sleep divorce isn't just a trend. New scientific research actually backs the separate bed theory, so let's get into that. A new research from the University of Michigan finds that it's actually more beneficial for couples to sleep apart than to get especially if a just to have the disruption free eight hours being the goal. The news comes as more and more couples are opting out of conventional shared beds sleeping arrangements. Again, Cameron Diaz spoke about it, and she's now pushing the stigma, saying that her relationships are healthy because there are separate rooms and separate breads for her and her partner. Now, I want to have a conversation because this used to be a thing with my last relationship. When y'all get into an argument living together clearly having children in their own rooms. Have you guys thought to have separate beds? Have y'all slept separate after an argument? How do you go about the sleeping arrangements after an argument with each other?
Speaker 3: If I'm arguing with you, I might lead You know, Okay, I'm definitely going to sleep in another room. My energy is toe up, so I'm gonna just go somewhere else. But what Karen Die is saying, I think she's that's rich nigga shit. That's like Oprah Stadman, Get your ass in the backyard. I got a house for you, like rich. That's rich people shit, like they always have their own homes, separate homes. I'm gonna go over here, Hollywood, you go over here Beverly Hill, Like that's they shit, normal people. We do not do that. You better get your ass in the house full time. Is it like we don't do that? Well?
Speaker 2: No, they were saying separate bedrooms, separate letter even like out of pocket, you know what I mean?
Speaker 1: Like you think having separate bedrooms in the same house as I people want to.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I don't even want to. I don't even want to be in the house by myself, Like I can't even be alone.
Speaker 5: Well, we got into it last night and his ass was in his back on fig room downstairs sleeping, okay.
Speaker 1: And I was totally fine with that. And you still have like, no, you need to be in the bed with me.
Speaker 5: We need to say I love you before we go to sleep, like we need to be together before we go to sleep.
Speaker 1: We need to kiss before we go to sleep.
Speaker 5: And now I'm like fourteen years I'm like, nigga, if you want to go sleep on the couch, please go be my fucking guest. If you want to go down sleep in your little man, can't go be my guest. I'm fine sleeping with my baby. My baby sleeps with us anything.
Speaker 3: Nothing.
Speaker 1: My question is what happens next. You guys go to sleep mad at each other. You slept in separate rooms, and now what does communication look like in the morning to get over whatever y'all argued about. Well, this is the first time we've talked all morning.
Speaker 2: Let me ask you a question that I'm interested in to be what you said that now you've let it go. Do you think that comes from a place of I think the largest issues in my relationships is that I didn't necessarily feel like I was super safe in it. Like you fighting, but you know you're gonna end up with this na, you know what I mean, you've seen the love whatever.
Speaker 1: Do you think that's why you don't give a fuck that he sleeps somewhere else?
Speaker 2: Or is it because you've learned that he needs space because some women can't give men space.
Speaker 5: Probably a little bit of both. Like, I know he'll get over it. He's just mad right now. He gets really, really really upset, and then he'll start coming down and then he'll think about it and then we always end up being good. But he does need time, and I just really don't care anyways. I'm just like, go ahead, because I need time too, because we have to be apart else we're just never gonna stop fighting to keep the spirits up.
Speaker 2: Because I need to have some faithistus. I say, because I really do want to know, though. Can you tell me about something in the last fourteen years where maybe it was, like you know, when you feel like you'll never get over something. Tell me about maybe an issue in your relationship or something you've got on each other's nerves with that.
Speaker 1: You fixed that, we fix that, you overcame. Uh, just something that's a recurrent theme.
Speaker 2: Like with my ex, he felt like I wasn't considered enough so that he was a real OCD nigga. He was like, Yo, I know you don't think it's a big deal that I need things a certain way, but it makes me so angry with you all day I can't even look at you. And over time I started to really respect his space and like encourage it and just pay attention that it's really something in his brain. Even though it's not important to me, it's important to him, whether it be a love language maybe too. Maybe she likes gifts or affirmation and you learned it.
Speaker 1: Go ahead, because you complain about me all day. I don't do this. I don't do that. You do say.
Speaker 3: Something it ain't no fucking sweet no. You know you've been working on it, working on big you know, attitude problem, and that's just not with me, you feel me. That's just going out in the world of talking crazy saying crazy shit. You know what I mean, Like, uh, you know, just not giving the best vibe. You feel me, like, not being just not being who you're supposed to be as a human sometimes, and everybody can't take that, like that hard aggressive Heather, you know what I mean? So you you calm down with that a lot. I told her, you know, just be positive, be positive. You know everything is good. You don't have to be so hard all the time. So she's doing that more, she's doing that more. It's taking fucking years. How do you do?
Speaker 1: How do you communicate? Because clearly you seem to like a certain part of her, and when she gets out of that character, you're like, God damn it, can you go back to the soft, kind, nice Heather? That I like, how do you get her if she's in a space where your like the vibes is off, do you have something to where you let her know? Like, how do you communicate that it's something you don't like?
Speaker 3: I say, that's what okay, that's what I gotta work on too, okay, because I don't have no communication skills either. So we both got to work on our our communication skills with each other, telling each other a little bit softer, you know, how things are supposed to go and what we're supposed to do. Because I'm right off like barking like a dog. You know what I mean, Like, shut your motherfucking ass up.
Speaker 1: I don't you know what I mean?
Speaker 2: With a girl that's too nice and sweet, even the comment that you made about my girl can't do this this that?
Speaker 1: Do you know who do shit like that?
Speaker 2: Real sweet and nice girls and they have no idea that they're disrespecting their man. If your girl isn't a super aggressive or dominant woman, then you end up with a bitch who probably pisses you off because she's too nice to another nigga or she's too friendly in the gym and doesn't separate the line. Those type of girls work with men like.
Speaker 1: You, So you want this.
Speaker 3: Now.
Speaker 2: No, if you hear that video of Cone's wife because with the nigga and she was like you got it me?
Speaker 1: You saw that, Yeah, like.
Speaker 3: By my face, no, no, my leg would be like it's just different though, because she just like her attitude is just like it's just like mine. And she's a girl, she's a woman, and you can't be like me all the time, like people are gonna take it the wrong way and I can't really protect you everywhere where you at. You talking crazy like that, You might get out of a nigga.
Speaker 1: Why I look at him, he really just wants to protect you. I would like to ask you, then, knowing that there's this communication gap, how do you stay with someone for fourteen years and y'all are still figuring out how fuck to communicate with each other? Because that's like almost now a deal breaking for me. I need someone who I feel like I can come to and hold accountable for how they act and then not turn into argument. When I was telling you, I broke up this nigga thirteen years, thirteen times, it's because every time I questioned him about his fuck ass behavior, he just wanted to run because he didn't want to be held accountable for how he made me feel in his actions. So it was just easier to break up, take some time, and then I missed the dick and we just came up and we never ever talked about any of the.
Speaker 3: Issues where everybody not perfect, but I.
Speaker 1: Get that, But now I'm to the point where no, I would like to be able to work through things and you understand and respect my feelings and truthfully apologize so that I know you're not gonna keep doing that shit.
Speaker 3: So this being.
Speaker 1: Fourteen years in and y'all still figuring out how to communicate when y'all are young. You know, only when you hear fourteen years there's a different Like twenty years old, y'all. Niggas in y'all thirty, so you're twenties into your thirties, now becoming parents together, all these things. How do you get this part and not have a strong communication foundation.
Speaker 3: We I'm just saying, were not perfect. Everybody, y'all.
Speaker 5: He communicates well better than you, yeah, better than me.
Speaker 1: He communicates well.
Speaker 5: He'll tell me how he feels his feelings, what he doesn't like, what he does, like, he'll communicate.
Speaker 1: That really well. You are so lucky. Literally, I still have.
Speaker 5: Problems with communicating because I'm just like fuck it, Like I don't care.
Speaker 1: I'll just be done.
Speaker 2: You know, your men do tell us how to treat them, and we don't really listen sometimes, And it's it's interesting because like I feel like I would beg to that in my last relationship.
Speaker 1: I'd be like, damn, what's he thinking about? What's he feeling?
Speaker 2: And I was always trying to guess and it came off like I was so desperate.
Speaker 1: When you have a clear communicator.
Speaker 3: It is good.
Speaker 2: It's just did that nigga push you off so much to where you can He just makes me so upset because he talks crazy. Like the way he talks is so disrespectful, crazy, like to even just if he gets into an argument with somebody that he works with, it's just so disrespectful.
Speaker 1: Crazy.
Speaker 5: But that's how my dad was too. And my dad is really stern and mean. And I feel like I kind of like you know how you kind of like you know what you grew up around me, Like my dad is.
Speaker 2: A short Jamaican in my mind, I like that make me feel like a princess. Yeah, that's I mean, keep up the princesship when you're mad.
Speaker 1: You know he does not.
Speaker 2: He does not let me keep up the princess ship when he's mad. That's tell me your favorite thing about your partner.
Speaker 1: Oh that's a good question. You go first, but it'll be a while for me. You think hard, and it can't it can't be physical.
Speaker 3: Oh, oh my god, it's fourteen years.
Speaker 1: You shall go first. I go first.
Speaker 5: He I love how he is like he leads, He leads us like he is like a good like provider for our family. He'll like make sure he leads me in the right direction. He's always given me really good advice. He's so fucking funny. I love that he's funny. He's just like a boss. But and he's just a thug and just like but he's soft with me. And it's just like certain things. Majority most of it is just he makes me laugh and he's good to our kids.
Speaker 1: That's that's a good fourteen years. You make me to laugh, like everything you just said. Now, what is your favorite thing about Heather?
Speaker 3: I don't know. You know, she's a she's a great businesswoman, great business woman, very very except can't be physical, but very beautiful, A great mother, great mother, man inside out is wild. I couldn't ask for, you know, anything else. Very consistent man like I always say I'm an inconsistent person, but you know I can. I learned from her a lot.
Speaker 2: Well, don't get mad when that attitude consistent too, because it is. I have never heard a man say a woman is consistent.
Speaker 3: She's very consistent when she puts her mind to something and she just does it every day, whether if it's Surreller, money for nails, whether if it's TikTok you've seen this out there with the fucking tripod God Mody' got that motherfucker like it's a dial. No, Paul, she just got that bitch Like I'm like, thisfucker, little crazy.
Speaker 1: Sorella's a real big deal though.
Speaker 2: And I would say, I think what's impressive about it is we're in such an ig boutique era that like you did this before that shit though, and I recently. I mean I think I always remembered it was you. But when I was shopping in there maybe a few months ago after the flea market, this white girl said to.
Speaker 1: Another way girl, Yes, this is black house. Oh wow.
Speaker 5: And I was like, they love that, they love it, bitch, keep it going.
Speaker 1: I say that shit every day.
Speaker 6: Now.
Speaker 3: You brought up dil Do. So here we go.
Speaker 1: We're getting into our hoo dirt, and I mean, all right, come down with this sout of it, you know, for our hore dirt. I would love to know from both of you, how being together for so long, especially even after having kids, how you keep it spicy for you. I want you to talk about what sex look like after having your children and how you really got comfortable with that, and for you, it's being in this relationship so long, and even through fatherhood and her being pregnant, how y'all kept it spicy.
Speaker 3: I got back into it. I think, I think it's just you just love. You gotta love your partner. You feel me just like, you know. I always think about the first time I met her, you know, and that first time I met her, I'm like, Damn, I wanna be with you forever, you know what I mean, Like she walked up to me and I was like, Damn, be with you forever. So it's just like it's always that feeling, like, you know, I don't never have to fuck another girl's just to I always every time I look at her, I think about that, and you know, it just give me that same feeling. You know, we have sex or whatever the case may be, It's just always the same for me. So I love it, you know what I mean, Like, I really don't care.
Speaker 5: He's always liked me, though, fact because I've been through a lot of stages of Heather.
Speaker 1: I've been with him since I was nineteen years old.
Speaker 5: I'm about to turn thirty four on Friday, and I've been through a lot of stages. I've went through postpartum, like I've gained like one hundred and thirty pounds, like I've just I've had Bell's palsy. My whole face was like paralyzed on the right side. And I've just like not always been my best and he always still loved me. He was fucking me up when I have Bell's palsy.
Speaker 1: I'm sorry, I.
Speaker 6: Really don't love.
Speaker 1: I was almost cheering up and.
Speaker 3: No, no, I try to give a little cool, little answer. I was just saying anything, but I think said she had Bill's falls, your whole face like this, the whole thing, and one of the whole girls like you was fucking her with Bill's falls.
Speaker 1: You cold, no, sir, she made her feel that it wasn't right.
Speaker 7: So she in that ball fucking gold Craigs. She was let me see it again, she gotta look back.
Speaker 1: When I let's just say one when I was in New York, and the other.
Speaker 3: One was look it was doing this show.
Speaker 1: Were you like focusing on the cities like or did you just learn to live with.
Speaker 3: You just got to be in there close?
Speaker 1: Maybe you just like you you know that? So then with all of let's promove the belt. Know, then maybe if you could give I've shared I've lost eighty pounds. I've been as high as two thirty five all the way down to one fifty. I want to know what tips you would maybe have for women who have experienced those different weight losses only because to how I showed up in the bedroom where my confidence is a lot different now. Yeah, outstandards now, But I want to know, like being in a relationship, how that affected you sex sex wise, and how you say confident.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I just always knew that I was a bad bitch. I always knew that Plissy was it. I just know that I was it, you know, And no matter how big or I was, I knew that I can still do certain things that you know. But it did kind of mess with me a little bit, like I'm not I don't even want to be touched.
Speaker 1: At some point in times.
Speaker 5: I'm like, I don't want to be touched, I don't want to do this, I don't look good enough whatever. But still, deep down inside, I knew that he always loved me no matter how I looked. I knew I still had it, and I knew that it was still good everymore.
Speaker 2: If you gained some weight like big, like that's at least to me. Niggas fuck with thick girls with big No. Yeah they gained one hundred. Yeah, let her get she gained another body, let me get it out when you're big, right, because you've got a beautiful face.
Speaker 1: But Bell's palsy. I know the way.
Speaker 2: To me, I'd be like that could come and go. We don't know if that I going back up. I know that's love.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 3: That was.
Speaker 1: And he was like every day like trying to figure out, like how can we fix this?
Speaker 5: Cause I was just like, you know what, this is how I am, Like I was like ready to give up on life. I just had a baby, Like I was focused on taking care of my baby.
Speaker 1: Like I didn't care how I looked. I was just like, I'm gonna take care of my baby.
Speaker 5: He was lucky to even be in this world because he almost didn't make it there in labor. So I was just going through a lot dear that time. So I mean that it really phased me. But he was like, no, we got to get over it, Like you can't be out here like this, Like you could be like Heather, this is not the end of your life, you know.
Speaker 1: I was like, you could just delete by Instagram like Romeo from iMX. You could have just done the iPad, I could have you know.
Speaker 3: What I done that. I was like, it was you see a picture?
Speaker 1: Where how did that happen? I think it was caused from stress.
Speaker 5: It's caused uh after pregnancy and stress and just different things, just not taking care of yourself. And I really wasn't. So it was like, oh, I was reading everything like oh do yoga, like meditate, eat healthy, just go on about your daily life.
Speaker 1: That's not gonna work out. Don't tell me to do yoga.
Speaker 5: And and that's what I accepted. And he was like hell no, like that's not what it. That's not that's you know, that's not it.
Speaker 1: I'm a doctor.
Speaker 2: I want to ask a pternal question really quick because where when women podcast, we very rarely have men on talking about being dads, but postpartum is a common theme with women. What happens with you when you see the person that you love being depressed as fuck?
Speaker 1: You don't even know what to do?
Speaker 3: Like me, have you from the ghetto? And she told me, ship, I'm thinking about throwing my baby down the stairs. I'm like, bitch, I got to get my baby up out of here. Who was going, and I was like, I thought she was just like maybe she needs some attention. Maybe I don't know, maybe she going crazy. I don't I didn't know what.
Speaker 1: It was, did you.
Speaker 3: Yeah, well she had went to the doctor or whatever the case may be, and they was like, well maybe you have postpartum, you know, And I start googling it, you know what I mean, and I'm like, let me see if this is the symptom. And so I'm like, oh, she got all of it. So I feel like a fucked up person because I took it hard on them, you know, like, what the fuck are you talking about?
Speaker 5: Don't ever fucking stand about get my baby? Bitch like going crazy on me. But I'm like, I'm just letting you know. Because we have a three story house, so we have three flights of stairs. So when I'm going up to make my baby a bottle, I'm holding my baby so fucking tight because there is yeah, and I'm like praying, and I'm like, what the fuck is this ship? And I'm not feel like yourself, Yeah I did it, but I'm like, I know I'm not crazy, and I know.
Speaker 3: I never do it.
Speaker 5: I know I'll never actually do I just couldn't ever physically see myself doing it. But why am I thinking it? I don't want to think like this. I don't want to hold my baby tight when I'm walking up the stairs. I'm like, something's not right. And I didn't experience that with my first kid. I was like, back to my normal. It's really just the hormones.
Speaker 1: I had a conversation on my periods this podcast where this girl had got on birth control, and birth control was making her when she got to a red light wanting to run it just like she had suicidal ideologies. Bro, those are this shit?
Speaker 2: Yeah, just no, you want to fuck normal and not get pregnant, but you might die, like I know, literally.
Speaker 1: Just any type of medicine or anything like, I don't just.
Speaker 3: I don't know, feel like a fuck the person during that time, don't she tell me that? I was like, oh fuck because the ship I didn't did because I'm so extra out. I'm like, man, give you my baby. I'm just super op protecting my kids anyway. And I'm like, I'm a do it. You go over here and do whatever you got going on.
Speaker 1: And after googling it, then how did you for support through? What would you recommend.
Speaker 3: So after I did that, I was just like, all right, I got you. You know what I mean, whatever you need and help whatever you got going on, like you go over here. My biggest thing right now is you know, if if anybody out there you have any topic, stress or depressed or anything like that, go work out, you know what I mean, that's one thing. Go to the gym, or let's run. Let's go take some walks and do that. You feel me like, I'm just helping her around the house. Anything had to do with the kids. I did it, baths, diapers, stand up, late, sleep, bottles, I did anything, every every single thing.
Speaker 1: So just to help you recognize that that helped that it switched whenever he thinks out what was.
Speaker 3: Going on with you?
Speaker 1: Right, yeah it did because she was like again, this is real, Yeah, this is real.
Speaker 5: And I'm like thank you because I'm I'm trying to like tell you that I'm having a problem and you're just like downplaying it like whatever, like you're crazier trip and whatever. But I'm like, no, this is like for real, like I'm not eaty, it's trying to be extra.
Speaker 3: Now.
Speaker 1: People don't believe in depression. They don't know, but I really don't. You said, will help a lot of dads out there.
Speaker 2: I have a friend who recently had a baby, who like was venting to me, and it's hard because I don't have kids. She's like, you don't understand, like the bath, Like I'm already I got the C section. It's like hurting me to bend over. She was like, and this nigga just thinks I'm being needy because I'm asking them to help me with a bath. And it does sound simple, but these little things make someone really feel appreciated.
Speaker 1: I got fat for this fucking baby. You can't get this motherfucker bath.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I mean with you just having another human and you have to make sure that you take care of this person all day, from when you wake up to when you go to sleep. It is nice to be like, hey, you know, I'll take them at bath tonight and then you could go take your own bath, Like I can go enjoy my shower, or I can go you know, I like to smoke, like I can go like do other things in which baby, because you have four, so we have one that's not mine, okay, and then I have three of my own.
Speaker 1: But this was my second baby. Oh wow, Yeah, so you scared to when you got pregnant for the third time after experiencing this, then, were you like, I don't know if I want to do this again.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: When I got pregnant, I was like so sad. I'm like, I don't want to do this again. I'm so scared. He was like, fuck, no, don't do it.
Speaker 5: And then I called my mom like I'm pregnant, like, but I don't know if I want to have it. And my mom has four girls, and she's like, have it. Each pregnancy is different, like you're not it's not going to be the same as zaying, like you won't experience the same things. And I'm so happy that she told me that, because I was like, I'm gonna go get an abortion like I am, because I don't. First of all, I never lost my weight from my second I just got over Bell's palsy. I just got over postpartum depression. I'm just now kind of feeling like myself. I don't have myself fully back yet, and I like to have myself kind of back before I get pregnant or else She's gonna be a big man.
Speaker 1: Else.
Speaker 5: I was just already was a big mess. I'm like, fuck it, I'm already a mess. Might as well have another baby. And she is the best, like, I'm so happy that I made that decision, like to have another baby. She like completed our family. She's so happy. She's like the best.
Speaker 1: I'm glad.
Speaker 2: She talked about wanting to have an abortion because we associate abortions with single people, and it's just, you know, consider it inner relationship after two kids, and I was sad because I'm like, like, I'm not a.
Speaker 5: Kid, like I'm not sixteen where I have to go have an abortion. And I call my mom and I'm just like, yeah, like I think I want to have abortion. She's like what she was like, No, you've already had kids. You're not having an abortion. If you get pregnant, you're having your baby. That's just what it is.
Speaker 1: Did you watch it come out? Were you in there like a douola holding it?
Speaker 3: Yeah? I was, you know, you had that postpartum depression. And then she got bills pausing, I'm like, life is spinning in this is getting Yeah, I'm like, this is wow. So I'm so you're scared too. Now I'm fully in it. You feel me now now I'm fucking this lady, this lady with Bell's palsy and now she pregnant. Get over the ship, right, I'm like, we're not having no kids. That's out.
Speaker 1: We're not. So what did that conversation look like? Clearly you're scared, but I'm like, cut it out. You also were like yo anymore either?
Speaker 5: Well, because he is like my best friend and he gets he gets all of my emotions, attitudes, everything, the most he's he's with me the most.
Speaker 1: We're together all day. He's my best friend.
Speaker 5: So any little thing, before I call my mom, before I call my sisters, anything, I'm going to him. This is how I feel, this is what I'm going through. I'm losing it with him. So he does get a lot of me, which is why he probably gets so fucking annoyed with me. But he was just like, I'm not doing it, Like I'm not dealing with you like that. On another level, I just got over this shit with you in Zane, like I'm not doing anything.
Speaker 1: I'm curious to know. Then, bringing up the conversation around abortion and being single, a lot of women have the final say, which a lot of men normally get upset for if they're like, I told you I didn't want this baby. I told you, whatever, you still want to have it? Anyways, what did the conversation that look like when after your mom said no, have this baby, you then coming back to him and be like, I'm gonna have it?
Speaker 3: Was there?
Speaker 1: Any Yeah, if he was mad at me for like he didn't talk to me. We literally did.
Speaker 5: Not talk probably the longest time in our relationship, for like seven full days, oh wow, because he was so upset with me and my decision. And I was like, you're a piece of shit, like you don't want me to have another baby. But I'm like, whatever, he went through a lot, I went through a lot. Whatever, but he'll get over it. But we literally went.
Speaker 1: Seven days without talking. He was so upset with me.
Speaker 3: But look, but I'm like, you.
Speaker 1: Want to go to my first doctor's appointment with me? And he did.
Speaker 3: Look, of course, I'm gonna go post party Bell's palsy before we have Before we even have that, we have this traumatizing, ass fucking pregnancy. When my son comes out ten pounds, nobody knows he's ten pounds. She has this young man through still vaginally.
Speaker 1: It's supposed to be pounds is a whole lot.
Speaker 3: So he's coming trying to get squeezed out. The doctor don't know what's going on. I'm looking at the doctor, me and the doctor at the thing like.
Speaker 1: That, at the thing at the whole at the point.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I'm at that thing with him, like we gonna figure this out. We look, we both looking. I'm looking. Did he cut her open?
Speaker 1: I'm like, oh, oh, you saw the slight.
Speaker 3: And then then he's yanking on him. Now he's pulling his arm out boom. You know what I mean. If a lot of people don't know out there, I gotta break your plexus injury right now because I had a motorcycle accident. So my right arm don't move, but I just move like I'm normal. So a lot of people don't really, you know, it's just I look normal. I know. I'll just talk myself how to you know, carry myself. But he came out with this same injury, because you can have this injury when you were a child, you know what I mean. So he came out finally he came out, and he wasn't breathing. I'm so I'm just trying to look for the cry. Where's the cry? Sixty seconds twenty seconds.
Speaker 2: They also say when there's no cry, that your kid could be autistic or something could be wrong.
Speaker 3: So so my boy, they ic you come in put my bone. It's the hundred people over there, they doing it up. Finally I go over there too. I'm over there with him, like I'm all over there. He finally got like a little cry like, oh he got a breath, Oh he good. Then he gave a little bit more cry. I'm like, oh he good, he good, Like it was just fucking me up right, And then his arm wasn't moving like and he just moving and he just was like his arm moving. I'm like, hey, come over here, man, this arm ain't moving like. They like, what's going on. I'm like, I got the same injury. I know it. I've been having it.
Speaker 5: It's like when babies come out there like trying to move be cause they they really don't get to move in there, so they're trying to like spread open and moved. And his arm was just staying down there and he was moving this hand. So Terrelle is like, what is going on with him? Like what's happening?
Speaker 1: And they didn't even they couldn't even they didn't even know to the next day. But I'm not gonna lie, I think. And we never get to hear how to stop sucking a shit niggas, brother listen, because we never get to hear the traumatizing side of what pregnancy means to the fathers especially do show up in the room and do care and are proud to be fathers and welcoming new life. This is where it was traumatic for you.
Speaker 3: Traumatic.
Speaker 1: I don't believe that.
Speaker 2: Actually it's obviously as love and care about each other, especially the things you've just said. I don't even think there needs to be a relationship. I think men just actually have to be more responsible and more caring and proud to be fathers. Like, yeah, you know, I have a friend who recently had a baby with a girl that he doesn't know that well, and I'm just so impressed with dad that he's been and even me.
Speaker 1: I even said to him like, oh shit, I ain't all sucking and shit. He was like, just because I'm a good man, bro, And I'm like, wow, we always associated good dad with love, and I think men just need to really step it up to play. We don't have a lot of examples that ever. I mean, some men are great dads, but awful partners, and I think that that's what we see a lot of them want to be bothers. There's just strained relationships where women want partnership with those people. I wanted to ask y'all though, outside of having kids becoming moms and dads, where men really want to be fathers, a lot of them, a lot of women want to be wives. And Heather, we were having the conversation and you have gone viral where people have dissected this fourteen year relationship where you do not have a ring and you are not a wife. What are the some of the things they've dissected in your relationship that you felt like, damn, how do they find is shuit?
Speaker 5: I definitely have a ring, it's just not I definitely have a ring, it's just nothing on paper. But I feel like because we kind of our relationship kind of started on the internet, like we were on Instagram in twenty ten when it first came out, like a lot of og people like really know us, like being together, so they're just like, why you know she was really positive the girl who cracked it all off. Oh yeah, they've been together so long. They have beautiful family, beautiful kids, Like why are they not married? I love this couple, and she she did stay some good points. She's like she's not going to be able to make any medical decisions for him, She's not going to be able to do this for him, do that for him.
Speaker 1: But I don't know. I just feel like.
Speaker 5: We've like always just been like a hustle and like grinding like couple ever since we've known each other, and just always like on the go, always on the move, always chasing after something. Not marriage though. What scares you about putting that on this relationship on paper? Well, because every single literally every single person besides maybe my uncle and my aunt two of them I have nine have literally got married and got divorced. And it's such a big fear for me because especially people that have been together for a while, they found like, okay, you know, we're i'ally going to tie the knot and then a year, year and a half passes a divorce. That's my biggest fear because once I get married, I'm not getting a divorce. How I grew up my mom, what my mom and dad taught me, You're not getting married just to get a divorce.
Speaker 1: Do you want to get married. I'm getting married.
Speaker 5: I'm for sure getting married. He asked me twice. He asked me when I was nineteen years old with a fake ring. I've said this before, but he's asked me what a fake ring from? Uh, what's it called?
Speaker 1: What's up place? Fred Siegel?
Speaker 5: Okay, okay, And that's why I was like, Okay, I'm going to actually move to California with him because he like gave me a ring.
Speaker 1: He really likes me, so I go.
Speaker 5: And then we just were always on the move and I was like, I'm not worried about a wedding, like I'm not pressed. And then again in twenty seventeen, he's like, we started making money and we started being successful in life, and so he's like, I'm going to upgrade her ring, I guess. And then on my birthday he gave me another ring, which opris you what's your hands? Yeah, and it's beautiful. And then after that, I don't know.
Speaker 1: Right now or You're just gonna be engaged forever, Like.
Speaker 5: I feel like I'm married to him, and I feel like, Okay, a paper doesn't define our loyalty.
Speaker 1: A paper doesn't define us, you know how does it make you feeling here and sapless things?
Speaker 3: She's full of ship. Let me tell you this, because this is just how I just do so much, you know what I mean, on our relationships. So and she don't. You know, a lot of girls on here, they just be pressured get married, get married. It's just a pressure thing, but they don't know what goes into it. So like her, you know what I mean, growing up trying to see you. Oh we're gonna we're gonna get married one day. A lot of people, a lot of women are not doing that shit. So when I asked her to marry me, you feel me after that? It's she has to go do all these things. And she didn't know that. She thought I was gonna go pick her wed and dress out, go pick the chapel out.
Speaker 1: She said, Oh, you're the fool putting me up for more work.
Speaker 3: You know what I was gonna go do all So she was just waiting on me to set the date and do everything, and it was her job. And she didn't know this and I didn't either, But in my heart, for some reason, I was like, I'm just giving his ring. But then that was it. Oh wow, did we finally figured it out one day and I was like, damn, your daddy's supposed to.
Speaker 1: Be paying for this. I'm like, well that's going And then I was like, you're supposed to be playing the water family growing up married? Like, were you not familiar with what it meant to be married? Uh?
Speaker 3: My mom was married, but it wasn't like marriage wasn't like a crazy thing like when I was growing up, Like yeah, but then, you know, when I was growing up and I started really realizing my mama was going through a divorce, you know, I was just I'm on my mama's side. You know, I was going through Uh, nigga, fuck this, nigga, you know what I mean, Like, I'm on mom side whatever she talking about.
Speaker 1: Fuck you do you get exhausted at people asking why you aren't? Yeah, it's so annoying.
Speaker 5: It's so annoying, But it is crazy, Like fourteen years in y'all are married?
Speaker 1: Why? Why? Why is it just the internet or is it everything's giving your Yeah?
Speaker 5: No, I mean the only person that presses me in my family is my grandma and I she is ninety eight. She turned ninety eight this year, and I just feel like she's not going to pass away until I get married.
Speaker 1: I feel like God to.
Speaker 5: Her on this earth because every time she's on the phone with me, every time Terrell comes to Texas and visits her, she's like, well, when are you gonna get married?
Speaker 1: Heather, Like she's ninety eight years old. I feel like that's marrying you guys, her grandmama.
Speaker 2: A lot you guys will tell you it's either gonna be the super fly Travis Courtney, we ran into Vegas blind niggas got married nobody else, or is it gonna be the big Like it's.
Speaker 3: I just feel like, yeah, we could go do the We could we could go do the you know he loved and they had a big party because you know, niggas just want to eat your food anyway and do it. So it's really you.
Speaker 2: See how much other people are involved in I feel like, to your to your point, you already have the love, a great partner and children, and then we still need something else from you. With me, I felt like I'd had so many accomplishments in my life, whether academically or just personally, and then the next thing is, Okay, where's your man? And it's so many things that we say to women that don't we don't realize make them feel worse, Like I don't even know how that must make you feel. To think you've got such a great friend, you're beautiful, you have followers that love you. You know, a lot of girls online aren't well received from women, And to think like, God, damn, bitch, can you not sell?
Speaker 1: You're not happy for me?
Speaker 3: You know, as time goes on, I see, oh they got married in two years. Oh they divorced. Now, oh here go my other friends. Oh they get married. We're going I'm looking at there's a.
Speaker 1: Lot of trauma I think, or instilled fear. And I said all the time, there's not a relationship that I that I want that I want to replicate, like I don't have a good, healthy relationship as an idea of what I would even want. I thought that the other day and this morning I know who it is for me, and I've been saying, we don't know anybody that has a relationship that we want. Sham Booty and Jared they are happy, healthy every time I see him, and mind you, they're flirty and open. And even when I'm talking to Jared alone in their house or a party or anything, I always find he finds a way to touch her or just say something to her, and I'm like, oh, I love men like that, Like, yes, you know, I'm not gonna fox some other bitch in your face, but I want you to know I'm here. They are so supportive of each other, and I think that like for a woman that talks about sex for a living, there's so much to say about I don't know if y'all know Shamboody, but there's so much to say about her nigga.
Speaker 2: You know what I'm saying, like, oh, you let your girl do this, or you let her post lingerie online. And they're so happy and healthy.
Speaker 1: I still wouldn't want their relationship EI there because I don't think I would want to work with my man. And they work, they work closely together, they are parents together. Like to me, I think I would want that separation from my partner to where he has his own career and does his thing and is it super imported, I mean he does. They also they're share supportive and they work together.
Speaker 2: I do think I wouldn't want to work I think And I was gonna ask you guys this next, because I mean he's a rapper and talented by the way.
Speaker 1: But how was is it working together?
Speaker 2: Because you've been together so long, so now you get money together, which I think is a dream, but it could be tough.
Speaker 3: And that's what she just said. We worked together. We've been working together for the last seven years together every day, go to work together, wake up together, kids together. Yeah, we've been doing it. Yeah, I would say the last decade. We've been together every day.
Speaker 1: Compartmentalized though, how you talk to each other as business partners and how you because we're married together as partners, it gets it becomes difficult. That's why I know I'm in a marriage. I don't want to do it with my partner, don't want a business relationship with my partner because of those compartmentalizations of that, like the dynamics, and it's really hard to not take things personally and how someone shows up in business and not receive it as disrespect personally because nigga, you know me, Why am I doing all this work? Why are you not doing?
Speaker 3: Like? You know?
Speaker 1: So it becomes difficult. Would you advise against it now? Having worked together? Like, clearly you're not going to get out of business together. But for any couples listening, who may be considering going in here.
Speaker 3: I don't know, because I need her in certain certain areas, certain aspects. I need her in the business, like because certain things I wouldn't be able to do, and certain things she knows how to handle, and she takes over creatively, you know what I mean. So if I don't have her there, like, I wouldn't be able to do those things. So she's she's needed, you know, yeah, yeah, yeah, And I'm needed in my areas. And it's kind of like we're there, but we're not there. You know, she's over here, I'm over here doing it. I'm not. I don't mess with her space. I don't mess with her creative space. I don't mess with what she's what. You know, what she's built and what you know, what she's no what she knows. So for me, it's great, you know what I mean, it's great. So I wouldn't I wouldn't dare. I wouldn't dare go out there by myself and try to go buy women's clothes, buy my fuckself, then have a photo shoot, then created, then book models and then you know, and then have inspo on the board and you know, and then you know, pick out Fure. I know, yes, I know her, and so it's it's no way I could do that. So yeah, she's the I think it is. It's a very big help.
Speaker 5: And I just like having a man with me because being a woman in business, people will like try to get over on you, try to run over you think that you're not you know, like like more you know as what you should be and I do yeah or just like and I just feel like I have a certain respect when I have a man girl.
Speaker 2: You know, I'm gonna tell you Mandy and I Mandy is the longest business partnership I've ever had, right, and I have seen so many differences with WTF media specifically, like I have a male business partner, and it's crazy because I've been in business longer with Mandy, so I have been able to see how people treat me. So many times, a nigga will start talking to me someway and it's like he has to snap into it, or maybe it's an issue with a client and there's no respect there until he has to talk to them. And I completely understand that because when I think about it, you know, I don't really know if for myself, I can necessarily be like the hound.
Speaker 3: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: I really don't want to be that person.
Speaker 2: There's a lot of times where my professionalism will just go if I get like that. And I think in business it's important for women not necessarily to have a male business partner fifty to fifty, but.
Speaker 1: There's only that one little representative. I think sometimes you need to just be like, Okay, yeah, you handle this. Honestly.
Speaker 2: I think it's really really helpful, and especially when men can respect you in that way too, because a lot of men will make you feel like you're not doing enough in business.
Speaker 1: Yeah, exactly.
Speaker 3: And going back to when you it was way back this when you was talking about being married, and you can't make the decisions whether or not something if I pass away or something like that. But go get a living trust, guys. It's something called a living trust or can get. You can create a wheel between you guys. You guys can definitely do that. So marriage is not the you know, not the last thing you can do. So living trust our will.
Speaker 1: Hey hold on, now, niggas gonna lean on that point. Maybe I'm gonna just put your wheel.
Speaker 3: I'm gonna just won't anyway, you see, you were saying that to be nice, somebody about just won't anyway what I want to be in the wheel. You want the money.
Speaker 1: First off, you saying that a lot of these niggas ain't even got no money. Calm down, now, we're not here making the money. Let's be very Let's be very clear. When we made bro we date a lot of women a day in a whole bunch of broke ass niggas with no assets. I don't want niggas think we want money for child support or we want you to die to take your money. You ain't got nothing. Yeah, no, we know this. Black black women entrepreneurs like clips.
Speaker 3: We got the money. We just need you.
Speaker 1: I'm sorry, let me go back, let me, let me refocus. I feel like doctor m right now.
Speaker 2: I did want to ask something about Okay, so you have the businesses now the podcast, I want to ask you, Mandy and I. Through the evolution of our show, we have had fans pit us against each other a lot in a comment. We could be literally having fun ragging on each other and they're like, ow.
Speaker 1: They do that to y'all, and oh, man, really want me? The fuck gone? Really gone?
Speaker 3: Well?
Speaker 1: Because men, you were on a male podcast.
Speaker 2: So now I don't know how many podcasts you have, but I know you were on one with with men, so I could see if they want to listen to you.
Speaker 1: Now they got to have it here. I can see maybe that.
Speaker 3: It's very very male driven, you feel me. And then they're very aggressive. That audience is very aggressive, and we're alive most of the time, so they get just a pick at you and fuck with you. So every little thing she says and does, oh, they're on it, you feel me, may oh, she fucked up the vibe. We just want homies in here. We don't need here.
Speaker 1: And here girl, you might need a secondary podcast.
Speaker 3: You can feel well, she she created her own channel. She's definitely gonna, you know, start doing our own thing. To me, I'll be feeling like it's just like a small percentage of people in there, and it's a and it's a very big percentage of people that have their well men that has their girl right there, and the men is like, you know what, what are you watching? You feel me like, hey, she on it. And then the woman start becoming fans of who she is because they're they're going to see her on social media, going to the going researching her on Twitter, Instagram, or whatever the case may be in TikTok and they're like, oh, I love that, So I really don't. I don't. I really don't listen to that. I gotta I need that. I need that. I need that different aspect you feel me on the show. I need a woman's opinion on the show sometimes, like I need I need a woman to say some bullshit, you know what I mean, some some ship a man wouldn't say, you know, and everybody just like, Oh, why she say that for you.
Speaker 2: It's funny because to me, when I would see it, I'd be like, Oh, that's Heather's boyfriend. So on that podcast you're yes, yeah, And it's like, I can't love that.
Speaker 3: She's like.
Speaker 5: But it's so crazy because when we met, he was doing better than me. I was in Dallas, Texas, working a regular job, trying to do something with myself, and then I met him and he was around all these celebrities and lived in Los Angeles, California, and was just big doing it. He didn't have a lot of money though, he didn't have nothing, but he was just around a world. Yeah, he was around the world that I wanted to be in too, and so I'm like, oh, he's like, you know, like I love him, He's so funny whatever. He brought me around his world and he kind of just brought me in it and I figured out my way through it, and I was in it for a couple of years until I was like, this is not what I want to do.
Speaker 1: Because I'm a real boss. I know I am.
Speaker 5: I don't have nothing, but I know that this is not what I'm meant to do. I'm not meant to be cleaning up after y'all and following after y'all. So I was like, I have to start my own and then I started my own thing with my other business partner, which is literally your twin. It's crazy. Yeah, yeah, I'm Brittany. And we started our business. Well, I started the business first and then met her probably like three four months in, and then we kind of just took it, you know, from there, and he was always involved though always it was just us three. I think that's I had my own thing.
Speaker 1: You don't want to work with was dope, Yeah, good for you for you. I just say me saying dope, don't mean I want it.
Speaker 5: But for what he was doing kind of just what, well, what I was doing kind of overpowered what he was doing. It was it was taking care of us, it was bringing the money in, it was it was I was kind of like.
Speaker 1: And he was the supporters. Can I ask you a question that I've really been curious about?
Speaker 2: So, and this is just to end on this. You're monogamous, correct from what I'm gathering.
Speaker 1: That means not a cheater rightly have sex with each other. He said, he don't need no.
Speaker 2: Other pussy having threesome. So okay, okay, I had known and seen you before from being on Adam's podcast, and I'm curious for you both of you. Adam is so known of sex on camera with his girl, right, and they have this very open and sexual relationship. Have you ever felt pressure to open your relationship because so many people nowadays, including us, are non monogamous, right, so many women are bisexual?
Speaker 1: And yeah, it just makes me I'm really curious about that. I ever have not on camera, not on camera, not.
Speaker 2: It doesn't just because they're they're like even when he wasn't having sex on camera right, Like, they're a very sexual couple and open and talking about it. And she's by like the way the relationships have evolved.
Speaker 1: Have you ever felt that pressure?
Speaker 2: And then on the other end, like, yeah, you're a monogamous guy sitting across from a man that's, you know, doing whatever he wants with his girl.
Speaker 1: I hated that too.
Speaker 5: I'm like, oh, Wally, And they're like he's gonna like completely change the way Torelle thinks what ever. But he was like, I'm my own person, like I'm Sean, He's not gonna change me. And then my mom called me one day. She's like this, Adam and Leanta that you all are around, like please, Heather, don't everything that you have to do this and she was like concerned, like you know that's not God's way and this is this like you don't do that head oh boy, And I'm like, i know, like I'm not attracted to girls, like I'm just a little different. I'm just not really like into it like that, I'm not gonna lie like even hearing even hearing that.
Speaker 1: I actually just had a conversation with my friend last night. I've had people literally to me, I feel like not respect me as a human being because I'm lifestyle, because I'm by because we talk about the sex pod. So I hate to know that you got that call because of what Adam and Lenda have chose to put out. Because I've literally had people treat me that way and I've literally no, no, no, no no. But I'm saying regardless, I don't know, and I ain't gonna put the person's name out there. But anyways, there's a friendship recently that literally has because when I broke up with my boyfriend, she felt like she couldn't be seen out with me because I was a single woman now and she is not. And I was like, purrible decision's been around that, And but that's what I'm saying. She doesn't know me for the things that I had to do out of survival of my twenties. I've shared it, but to know that now you really don't respect me as a human being because of how I live my life sexually. I hate that that that there's calls like that, Like I hate that I'm sure they've lost.
Speaker 2: I hate that friends like so, I filmed I do a show called sex Sells where I talked to business owners right, and it made me think of Lenna when you said, oh, we have a space to record our podcast. But I remember Lena took me to the house or she shoots herself right, Yeah. And when I went to her house, I saw I don't really know Adam or Lena that well, just industry shit. I saw him playing with his kid in the pool and their family, and even in my own brain, I was like, oh my god, there's so fucking normal, right, Like, I don't know whatever happened with your show. I'm not into too much tea, but people can be normal. I'm sure that relationship can be healthy, and this is healthy, and I think it's good to know that because joking about y'all not even having car sex before and this being the show all about sex talk right, vanilla sex, and that, like, these two relationships can be healthy. And I do think there's a lot of pressure and maybe this podcasting torutchwates of it to have women be opening their ship for niggas to fuck other bitches.
Speaker 3: But at that same time, you know, me being over there at that with the on the platform with him, he taught me a lot. First of all, I really did. I wasn't used to white people. Let's just oh.
Speaker 1: My god, it's Adam. I wasn't.
Speaker 3: I wasn't used to white people and these white people doing poor. So now my mind, yeah, it's all this.
Speaker 1: Is great white yo. See them like it's like they're crazy.
Speaker 3: But yeah, so my mind is opening. I'm not being judgment of. My mind is opening. You know. I'm bringing her around too. So we go to birthday parties at their home all the ship, you know what I mean. So, and it was like you said, it was beautiful. It was. It's a beautiful environment. If this young lady right, They'll be like, oh okay, this young lady right here, she's the biggest porn star.
Speaker 1: I'm like, oh, right here.
Speaker 3: So I'm looking it up.
Speaker 1: I'm like looking at her like this heart right there.
Speaker 5: I'm like, what, we're at a baby's first birthday part He's like this heart right here, busting it open, pussy out, titties out all.
Speaker 3: I'm like, oh see this. It's it taught me not to be judgmental and sit like that because I met I'm then before I start speaking about her, I met her, talked to her, her boyfriend. She had everybody nice people, very nice people before I knew what they actually did. So that that did open my mind.
Speaker 5: A lot, Like I never judge. It's like this is their life, this is what they choose to do. Everybody's different, Like I'm like, maybe you could teach me some fun stuff to spice it up, because honey, I'm boring, Like I'm just.
Speaker 2: Not seeing some videos like I'm be real boring on some real ship. Not everybody needs the bell I'm like this, say the bells and whistle.
Speaker 3: Okay, okay, okay, okay. Every don't ask as saying boring, But what what's not boring? Sex? Like I don't it's objective. I will say it's all ye, Like we get emails all the time supposed to do.
Speaker 2: I think spicy sex if you're not using toys or doing ship like that. Right, if we're not sticking our fingers in our niggas ass. I feel like that's always like a moment the Internet starts to get excited about bootoles and shit, right. I think spiciness is truly when you're outside of the two people that you are. Maybe you're doing crazy role play. Maybe it's getting rough and it's like you kind of escape mom and dad or the couple that's always been fucking you, get out of it. Maybe you're wearing.
Speaker 1: Different things because this sounds basic.
Speaker 2: Putting on a sexy outfit sounds basic, but it's something that we don't really do all the time, right, Like when you change something that you normally do. You've been together fourteen years, you know each other's favorite decisions, how to make each other come the next time. You do something that's different from the routine. That's spicy.
Speaker 1: I think spicy is subjective, right, Like for me, there's probably sucking another by, but maybe for you it was the car, Like but you just said, like we should have filmed this ship. For me, someone else is like the car is nothing, you know. The club for me is being watched or like watching other people or having people watch me. Like, that's spicy for me. I can't So I've tried to go to sex clubs.
Speaker 2: We were like, you know, AWA's interviewing people in the sex club and I enjoy being in the environment for the second mine kiss me in the sex clubs.
Speaker 3: Let's go.
Speaker 1: I want to just started off, you know how, like when you go to a club and ain't nobody on the dance Oh yeah, oh maaybe I'm starting it out going to the middle of the floor. Second dick, anyway, I will take you. Wait are you cool with that get up party this Saturday?
Speaker 3: Okay, so sex part I don't know if you so, how do you walk in fully glow? Yeah, and then take cloth?
Speaker 1: Well, I mean it literally even be a room like this. It could be a house like in New York. There laws or based like basement apart like at the bottom of the floor. They have beds laid out everywhere. There's normally someone selling drugs. There's a bartender. It's free and flowing. And then a lot of the women ended up going to the bathroom and they change into latex, leather, fishnets, lingerie, like just get really sexy. And you walk around the ones that I go to. There's consent speeches so you're given the play. There's puppy pads, there's condoms. There's squirt for squirting.
Speaker 2: And ping so that you don't get the dog.
Speaker 1: And then yeah, you you A lot of people are with their partners. They normally don't have single men there, so it's a lot more women or couples. And then you just start talking to people and the next thing you know, the person you're talking to might start licking your nipple and then can I eat your pussy? Sure? And then you go into the corner.
Speaker 2: And by the way, I would like to tell you, Heather, my apprehend I wouldn't be too apprehensive.
Speaker 3: You know what I mean.
Speaker 1: You know what I mean, be a judge people play it was it little judge, you know.
Speaker 2: I would actually say to you, I have noticed that women were really respectful of the men that I brought, and I was very surprised at that, because that was the thing I was kind of worried about the most, like I'm gonna I'm gonna go to the bathroom the next thing.
Speaker 1: I know.
Speaker 2: They're really I feel like the average bitch doesn't understand that language, and people that are into crazier ship generally know how to communicate around it. And uh, that's what's made me feel the safest, even though I don't have sex and sex parties.
Speaker 1: But I think y'all some of the best sex I've ever had.
Speaker 2: I went to a sex party with this dude I was talking to and we were talking mad shit about people. I'm not looking at bit shodoes and the baby webs because she got mad, come on her baby laugh about ship.
Speaker 1: Like these white people over here.
Speaker 2: By this time we got home, we fucked crazy I think just being in one and around it's fun.
Speaker 3: So you can just go and watch.
Speaker 1: You can just go on watch and they enjoy you watching.
Speaker 3: You gotta be invited. Yeah, you gotta know.
Speaker 1: I'll send you to one I know about. We know.
Speaker 3: On Saturday.
Speaker 1: You know, it's a little grammy text party to I had a party on Saturday, but afterwards.
Speaker 3: You look, I'm coming to her birthday party Friday.
Speaker 1: I leave tomorrow.
Speaker 3: You gotta go back to she going to the sex party, income to the birthday.
Speaker 1: I want to see uncle waffles and you know, maybe all you waffles in the morning with a bitch, but yeah, someone might have blue waffles. Well let's go and Heather, please let everyone know where they could follow you, listen to you, support you, shot from you, and we will. However, I didn't even I never had a threesome before.
Speaker 3: Girl.
Speaker 1: We knew that from this. Oh you didn't. Y'all was in a moment, babe. It was something y'all just walking apart.
Speaker 3: A couple of weeks ago.
Speaker 1: She said, I don't know if you guys know, I've never done it. No that girl, Okay, what do you recommend to see you? Wait, bait, you don't you don't like girls, so why do you want to have to? Well, just because I'm like, he needs a little reward.
Speaker 3: Okay, this is what you gotta do.
Speaker 2: This will be the most fat all you gotta do. Y'all go to Vegas together or somewhere out of the country. You bring a bitch, let him fuckers. You can watch it if be really sexy and then if you wanted to stop your stock. But that's not that's what seek you see how you're already crazy. Maybe just let her suck his dick. That's the beginner, Like let her let her just suck his dick.
Speaker 1: That look all right, y'all. Saw everyone know where they can follow you, and we need the update on when this three someme take place.
Speaker 5: I'll let y'all know when it happens, but you can follow me on Instagram and TikTok at Heather Sanders Underscore, follow my two businesses to relay boutique money for nails.
Speaker 3: Yeah, back on Fig, back on Fig on YouTube, don't worry about none, fig Munity World on YouTube man and on Instagram A K I N G, T R E L L Underscore and.
Speaker 1: All of that information will be in the description of this episode, y'all, make sure you also head on over to whore Hive dot com if you are in London.
Speaker 3: We will be.
Speaker 1: There on May the fifth, Bitch at the Art Theater, So go on over to horror dot com and get your tickets. Also, go ahead and support us on our patreon this Patreon dot com backslash Horrible Decisions. This has been yet another episode of Horrible Decisions. It's bonus, bitches. Welcome to another bonus episode of Horrid blade Decisions. I am joined today with someone that you guys may be very familiar with. She is one half of the Cocktails thirty Discussions podcast, Medina Monroe.
Speaker 6: Oh that was such a great intro. Hello everybody. I know you've been waiting for me to come back and here I am.
Speaker 1: No, I don't think they've been waiting.
Speaker 3: I don't think they've been waiting.
Speaker 6: I said, are you getting cute?
Speaker 1: You said no, and bitch, you look cute. Bitch, this is just my hair is being molded so I can like have my pixie. I have no makeup on. Bitch, I'm not cute. No one told you to come in with a whole. I don't even know what you got going.
Speaker 6: I was channeling my inner Ain't Jemima happy black heads, you know.
Speaker 3: Because it's black his three months.
Speaker 1: I didn't want to say.
Speaker 6: It, Yetta, be careful you you can't say it as a white woman.
Speaker 3: Hope this show do me.
Speaker 1: I am not happy Black History Months everybody. I hope that you all enjoyed your Valentine's Day with your nigga or your sign nigga, or your sugar daddy or just the nigga, you fucking whatever. Book. But to start this episode though off, we're gonna get into some ice breakers that Medina has ill. So what's the first one. Let's let's get into get the first one.
Speaker 6: Oh, this is so perfect for you because you're gonna have such a crazy answer. What's wrong with having sex on the first day? What's wrong with it? What are the wrong things about having sex?
Speaker 1: That's the wrong thing? I'm the wrong person to ask that, because all the niggas that I've actually ended up being with long term or have even got connectual bonds to bitch, we fucked.
Speaker 6: The first night, really, but would you find anything any wrong things that happened with that?
Speaker 1: You know? You know, bitch, we both have these sexually liberated podcasts. So it's one of those to where we're all adults now, you know what I mean. So I think that when you were in your teens in your twenties, the idea of having sex on the first night, you know, was a bad thing. But I think we're adults now, and I think even men know that women like to fuck just as fucking much as they do. And if you turning me on and we vibe it to me, I think if I want to fuck you on the first night, that's that's a good thing because that means.
Speaker 6: I'm really into there's your phone ringing, Oh it is going, Yes, that's Oh.
Speaker 1: That was my nigga, y'all know he got the little special.
Speaker 3: Yeah. It was a.
Speaker 1: Bad and it was right here. But I'm like, I was like, it's why are you looking like that? My bad Joe. It was my nigga calling me nasty. Oh I had something. I mean, what would your answer be to that?
Speaker 3: Thought?
Speaker 6: Like?
Speaker 1: We are grown?
Speaker 6: We are we are, and sex should be We just have the sex and everything can just carry on how it would go if we didn't have sex, right. But one thing that I'm learning is and I've had relationships that started with we fucked on the first date, but that's not the norm. And I feel like there's a dynamic switch up when you have sex with the man too quick, even not even too quick, just when you give up, when you have some, when you give up them draws. There's this switch that I really don't like, and I try to hold on, try to hold on to it as long as I can. It's almost like before you have sex, they're so interested, they're courting.
Speaker 1: Because they're lying. Once they get the pussy, lot of me, bro, you gotta deal with. You gotta deal with a man who actually is not pressed on the pussy. That's the thing I feel like, Even if they're not pressed on the pussy, there's still a power change.
Speaker 6: Don't lie.
Speaker 1: Don't they know because you don't know that they press on the pussy, but they're only showing up as their representative to get the pussy. And so once they have the pussy, if you see a man switches up in his behavior or even in his courtmanship or how he's showing up to you, even on the telephone through text messages, that's because he got what he wanted. He's not a growl man. He probably wasn't even looking for a relationship. He probably was only looking for the pussy and because you gave it to him. So there is that scenario.
Speaker 6: But then there's also just like men want pussy, not that they just want your pussy, but they do want They're always motivated by that, whether they just want to fuck or they still want to be with you. There is a slight change, and I don't like a change. I try to hold on to it as long as I can, but they really don't be that long. Okay, next one, you catch your friends partner cheating on them in public, would you tell your friend that their partner is cheating?
Speaker 1: So I wouldn't say your nigga is cheating. I would say I saw your nigga out with this person. Here's the picture. You know who this woman is.