Speaker 1: An illegal alien from Guatemala charged with raping a child in Massachusetts. An MS thirteen gang member from Al Salvador accused of murdering a Texas man of Venezuelan charged with filming and selling child pornography in Michigan. These are just some of the heinous migrant criminals caught because of President Donald J. Trump's leadership. I'm Christy nom the United States Secretary of Homeland Security. Under President Trump, attempted illegal border crossings are at the lowest levels ever recorded, and over one hundred thousand illegal aliens have been arrested. If you are here illegally, your next you will be fined nearly one thousand dollars a day, imprisoned, and deported. You will never return. But if you register using our CBP home app and leave now, you could be allowed to return legally. Do what's right. Leave now. Under President Trump, America's laws, border and families will be protected.
Speaker 2: Sponsored by the United States Department of Homeland Security.
Speaker 3: We have a guess, Dimitrio Scott the ally corporate Citizenship. But before we bring him on, let's start the show and talk about some some topics. So let's start with uh, Donald Trump your guy.
Speaker 4: Wow, what is just so that can clip clip it up and act like this controversy I'm learning.
Speaker 5: What do you think Donald Trump launching his n f T collection, and do we think it will be successful? So if you saw the thing that was on Instagram, like his preview for his NFT, he had a whole thing. He made a commercial actually where he said that he's hopefully he's you know, he's your favorite president of all time, better than Lincoln, better and enjoye Barkinson.
Speaker 3: And he has an NFT.
Speaker 6: Collection that he's going up and it's gonna be like one of the things you get to play golf on the one.
Speaker 3: And then you get to eat dinner with them. His whole situation.
Speaker 6: Interesting time to drop the nf T collection because NFTs have plummeted ninety seven percent. Yeah so but you know a lot of people still believe in the space, they still believe in technology. So yeah, so what do we think about this? You think it's going to be successful? I think we got to define with successors.
Speaker 7: I mean, less than a week, it's made four point four million dollars, Like it sounded like it was a joke, and if you look at it, I remember I was I sent the article to Shy. I'm like, yo, are you looking at this? And like you got the laser eyes like the Superman eyes, And I'm like, yo, this like it's a comic or it looks comic old. But when you realize seventy million people voted for this man, it really isn't that funny, Like this is a real business move for him.
Speaker 3: Obviously.
Speaker 7: What makes the NFT space unique is the incentives, and so there are people who want to sit down with him. There are people who would pay to have played golf with him, or play to be in a meeting with him, or play to have dinner with him, or pay to have dinner with him. So this episode is brought to you by P and C Bank. A lot of people think podcasts about work are boring, and sure they definitely can be, but understanding a professionals routine shows us how they achieve their success little by little, day after day. It's like banking with P and C Bank. It might seem boring to save, plan and make calculated decisions with your bank, but keeping your money boring is what helps you live or more happily fulfilled life. P and C Bank Brilliantly Boring since eighteen sixty five. Brilliantly Boring since eighteen sixty five is a service mark of the PNC Financial Service Group, Inc. P and C Bank National Association member FDIC.
Speaker 2: Erness What's Up?
Speaker 8: You ever walk into a small business and everything just works like The checkout is fast, the receipts are digital, tipping is a breeze, and you're out the door before the line even builds odds are they're using Square? We love supporting businesses that run on Square because it just feels seamless. Whether it's a local coffee shop, a vendor at a pop up market, or even one of our merch partners, Square makes it easy for them to take payments, manage inventory, and run their business with confidence, all from one simple system. If you're a business owner or even just thinking about launching something soon, Square is hands down one of the best tools out there to help you start, run, and grow. It's not just about payments, it's about giving you time back so you can focus on.
Speaker 2: What matters most Ready.
Speaker 8: To see how Square can transform your business, visit Square dot com, backslash, go backslash, eyl to learn more that Square dot com backslash, go, backslash, EYL, don't wait, don't hesitate. Let's square handle the back end so you can keep pushing your vision forward.
Speaker 1: An illegal alien from Guatemala charged with raping a child in Massachusetts. An MS thirteen gang member from El Salvador accused of murdering a Texas man of Venezuelan charged with filming and selling child pornography in Michigan. These are just some of the heinous migrant criminals caught because of President Donald J. Trump's leadership. I'm Christy Noman, the United States Secretary of Homeland Security. Under President Trump, attempted illegal border crossings are at the lowest levels ever recorded, and over one hundred thousand illegal aliens have been arrested. If you are here illegally, your next you will be fine nearly one thousand dollars a day, imprisoned and deported, you will never return. But if you register using our CBP home app and leave now, you could be allowed to return legally. Do what's right. Leave now. Under President Trump, America's laws border and families will be protected.
Speaker 2: Sponsored by the United States Department of Homeland Security.
Speaker 7: Do I think it'll be successful? It just depends on what the definition is. It's just to make money of us, to galinize more people, to show them how.
Speaker 3: Personal he is.
Speaker 7: Like he said, he wants to be the I guess the all time favorite of all presidents in the history of American society.
Speaker 2: Highly unlikely, it's going to be tough. Unlikely.
Speaker 7: He's using technology. He's using the technology to do it, which you know, he's the first.
Speaker 2: He's the first.
Speaker 7: We haven't seen anybody else do it.
Speaker 2: Mm hm.
Speaker 7: The first what president to drop an NFTE has that anyone else?
Speaker 3: It hasn't been There was the NFTs around back then.
Speaker 7: I'm just saying in this space, like there's other presidents who could have used technology, he's the first one to do it. I mean, I'm sure who used that as something as as an incentive like yo, nobody else was able to use technology. It speaks to a younger demographic, it speaks to a younger audience. It says that I'm staying in touch with what's happening. See what's your thoughts on the.
Speaker 4: Financially, they'll probably be a success for him. He does have a loyal fan base despite all his failure. I think it's a lot be late to be launching NFT, but also there isn't as much competition, so financially it would do very well for him. I think it's miss timed. I even remember when he wasn't the biggest fan of crypto. What I will say for business owners because all NFTs are And remember when I said NFTs were crash and I was in Vegas and I was screaming. I was on my load of loves calico ish and everybody like, yo, you tripping. I'm like, yo, the market is going to fall apart. And often doing recessions, we end up having people that do these money grabs and to get a dinner with them and play golf with them.
Speaker 2: There is some.
Speaker 4: Value there, but is it really that valuable and a grand scheme of things. I'm surprised that Kanye has not done the one, given all the stuff that he's going through. But as far as a liquidity generation event, I think is very smart for him to do this one now. But I don't think it's going to have a great impact on the market. I mean, we'll talk about Kevin O'Leary later, but there's people who hated the space and they see how much money is there, and they're looking to use their celebrity as an arbitrage with their fan base to collect coins and not really help the people. I don't think there's any like everyone, please tell me with the utility of this NFTs. And I've said it before. If Web three cryptocurrency were the saviors to the industry, then why isn't the cryptocurrency saving the companies and brokerages and tokens that are going out of business. We have to call a spade a spade. These instruments are the new penny stocks? Are there some that.
Speaker 2: Are provided value?
Speaker 4: And I know I was early even in saying it about that particular club that we talked about when we were in Austin intend how they were tied to the Nazi regime and the similarities. NFTs are the new penny stocks. And until there is actual real world value and real war utility, when we see a Tusla or a Lucid or an Apple or Microsoft Unilever use them. This is a grand scheme for people to collect money off of those that are diehards of this space. But like even the guys that got fitted I said this a year ago, people will start to get convictions around promoting these I don't want to yell anybody.
Speaker 2: Now.
Speaker 4: I don't want you to say yes ma'am in court one thousand times either. But that's neither here nor there. But I remember on Twitter I had made a comment like, hey, I don't know any successful trader that is on our phone twelve hours a day. And Zach, one of the guys who end up getting indicted, came for me, and I'm like, if you're trading and making all this money, then why do you care what I have to say about the space? I wish him well. I don't want to yell anybody, but we I've told every creator here. When there's a recession, there's going to be more depression, more suicide, more violence, more domestic violence. Also, the level of indictments go up as well. Please be careful if you're going to promote a project, make sure that it actually works, make sure that it has utility, make sure that it's working for you. First, good cash grab for Trump, but in the grand scheme of things, is not going to have a big impact on the market.
Speaker 7: All right, Okay, look what right, especially in the recession, right like it, and right now he's on the investigation.
Speaker 3: Interesting.
Speaker 2: You gotta pay them lawyers time.
Speaker 4: Now that's positive because I don't want to just rain down one thing I'm trying to improve upon. Not only is my grace, but I'm also trying to when I say something is dead or dying or to.
Speaker 2: Watch out, to give the positives in it.
Speaker 4: You should go look at what he's offering in the NFT and see how you can add that to your business. Most NFTs are operating as a membership site. Cool, so add those there and it's just given a new veneer. So for your own personal business and collection, look and see what he's He's at it and looked at Trump that even if you look at market, mondays, I don't call it a NFT, but all those bonuses I give are essentially that. So be mindful, as what Sea would say, be careful. This market is going to get flushed out here pretty fast over the next year, and then at some point there would be a company that creates a lot of value that helps the world at scale and they will be dominating that space.
Speaker 3: Yes, I believe.
Speaker 4: So.
Speaker 9: All right, my graduates from my school being forced back drop drop drop.
Speaker 1: An illegal alien from Guatemala charged with raping a child in Massachusetts and MS thirteen gang member from Al Salvador accused of murdering a Texas man of Venezuelan charged with filming and selling child pornography in Michigan. These are just some of the heinous migrant criminals caught because of President Donald J. Trump's leadership. I'm Christy nom the United States Secretary of Homeland Security. Under President Trump, attempted illegal border crossings are at the lowest levels ever recorded, and over one hundred thousand illegal aliens have been arrested. If you are here illegally, your next you will be fine nearly one thousand dollars a day, imprisoned and deported, you will never return. But if you register using our CBP home app and leave now, you could be allowed to return legally. Do what's right. Leave now. Under President Trump, America's laws, border and families will be protected.
Speaker 2: Sponsored by the United States Department of Homeland Security,