Speaker 1: Broadcasting live from the Abraham Lincoln Radio Studio the George Washington Broadcast Center, Jack Armstrong and Joe Getty.
Speaker 2: Arm Strong and Jattie and he Armstrong and Hetty.
Speaker 3: My new study has revealed that by quieting down certain neuronal networks, bees sleep like humans, so they lie awake until two am. Wondering if they said hi in a weird way to Brenda from Accounting.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I saw that study. The headline was intriguing, and I haven't looked into it. Perhaps I will look into it. That sounds like something we could talk about. The whole bees sleep like humans thing. I'm blown away, and I myself wondered if they wake up at two o'clock in the morning, thinking, I just don't think I rank as high in the high as I should.
Speaker 4: Right right, Oh my god, the hive is leaking, and I know I need to deal with it because it'll just get worse, right or.
Speaker 2: All this buzzing, where is it getting me?
Speaker 4: I've got to admit I've invested far too little time considering the sleep habits of bees.
Speaker 1: Not to go back to the academic stuff, but I was for some reason this popped into my mind.
Speaker 2: In this bee thing.
Speaker 1: I have known a number of people, like academics, PhD type people who had such narrow areas of study, and I'm amazed that you can focus on such a narrow thing for your whole career and not go crazy or lose interest. It's bees, yeah, or just bees in general, I mean, yeah, AnyWho More importantly, Wow, this could be huge. Just report here from Fox.
Speaker 5: Republicans on the House Oversight Committee are ready in subpoenas in case former President Biden's White House physician, doctor Kevin O'Connor, and four Keystone offers don't agree to a request for congressional interviews by the Thursday deadline. The committee is investigating the Biden administration's use of the auto pen to sign pardons and executive orders, some.
Speaker 2: Still being challenged in court.
Speaker 5: Chairman James Comer tells Fox the committee could even call in former First Lady Jill Biden, the president's son Hunter, and former White House Press Secretary Kareem Jehan Pierre.
Speaker 6: If the trail leads us to the next step, which many believe would be perhaps Joe Biden and Hunter Biden, then we will go there.
Speaker 1: So James Comber's got a bit of Adam Schiff in him in that he promises a number of things or suggests a number of things that don't happen. I mean he's done that in number quite a few times. Actually, yeah, you got there before I did.
Speaker 2: You're right.
Speaker 1: But if for whatever reason, God, I gotta believe, Well, it's the Trump White House. I was about to say, I got to believe that there would be a certain amount of.
Speaker 2: Norm breaking.
Speaker 1: That quite a few people don't want to do in terms of bringing up the former first Lady and growing here about what happened in the White House, and then that becoming a regular thing. After every president leaves, you bring in their spouse and try to embarrass them. Did he ever confide in you that he planned to bomb that the weapons site?
Speaker 4: Right?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I don't love it.
Speaker 1: But if they did, this is obviously in unique case, there's a decent chance that well, let's listen to James Comer.
Speaker 2: He kind of explains it here.
Speaker 6: Someone got documents and manually placed them in the machine and pressed the power button to sign Joe Biden's signature. That was not Joe Biden. That was done by Staffords. That would be done by any staffords. So we want to ask them who gave you the authority to use Joe Biden's signature, and we'll go from there. Obviously, we believe that some of the names, the chief of staff and perhaps the First Lady, were involved in a lot of the decision making. If that's where the trail leads, then we'll bring them in as well.
Speaker 1: As I said, this is mancuffs. This is a unique situation here. We'll bring the first Lady in in manacles if necessary. Did you see the hood over did you see Hannibal elector? Yes, she'll have the hand of elector masks. She'll be on a dolly from home Depot will rull her a strap to a dolly, yes, if necessary, if that's where the trail lead. But as I said, it's a unique situation because of this, and I'll read from the Jake Tapper book. We've mentioned this several times, but I'm reading from it now. Five people were running the country. Now this is quoting one of their high level democratic sources in the Tapper Thompson book. Five people were running the country and Joe Biden was at best a senior member of the board. Said one person familiar with the internal dynamic. A cabinet secretary. A cabinet secretary told them that expressed a similar sentiment about that group. I've never seen a situation like this before, with so few people having so much power, they would make huge economic decisions without calling the Treasury Secretary Yellen. That's worth investigating, isn't it. Yes, I think so.
Speaker 4: And the question of the autopen as well, I think is legitimate. I'd like to know more about the conventional use of the autopen. But yeah, who was in charge? To what extent were we not following the constitution?
Speaker 1: You know. The more I think about it and where Yet, Tim the lawyer on later he would probably point this out. Constitutionally speaking, those cabinet secretaries give advice to the president. He still gets to do what he wants. So if he decides to take his advice from that group of five people instead of Secretary Yellen on an economic matter, he gets to that's not unconstitutional.
Speaker 2: It's not the way things are.
Speaker 1: We have a cabinet secretary, we don't know which one saying I'd never seen anything like this before, major economic decisions being made without even talking to.
Speaker 2: The Secretary of the Treasury, right, But you read my mind.
Speaker 4: Other than a couple of narrow questions that they might be able to answer about either the autopen or something like that. You're never going to get any satisfaction because you can just go with no. Joe Biden preferred to give his cabinet secretaries a more free hand, and.
Speaker 1: That's where the discussion ends. Well, no, he wasn't really calling the shots.
Speaker 2: They were.
Speaker 7: No.
Speaker 4: He that's his management style. You'll never get any satisfaction. You know, he's an oligator. He delegates. That makes him a good leader. Yeah, knowing more is always better than knowing less. But yeah, this trail, other than a couple of fairly narrow questions, is not going to be satisfying.
Speaker 1: But you got to admit if they had doctor Jill. First of all, doctor it hurts when to do this fake doctors. They had doctor John, a doctor, and you know the way these hearings go, where the whole point is to you know, grandstand and make a moment that's gonna get on the news or you can retweet. Uh, it would be pretty it'd be pretty juicy, almost guaranteed.
Speaker 4: Oh to have doctor Jill in there, Oh my god, I would cancel everything.
Speaker 2: I would cancel, like major heart surgery to watch that.
Speaker 1: He is known to have not recognized George Clooney, who he knows very well, when he saw him at a fundraiser. He did not recognize or remember the name of his secretary of State, so ms Biden. Did he ever forget who you are? Did he ever look at you and seem to not recognize who you are? Hey?
Speaker 2: Those would be? My name is not Esther. Oh my god, that's Fuddy Michael.
Speaker 1: She's a congenital liar in a in a nutshet. You gotta admit that'd be. That'd be pretty good? Oh pretty good again? Please birth of I'll see in a couple hours. Honey, doctor Jill's getting grilled on TV. James Komer is really sticking it to doctor Joe.
Speaker 4: So I keep promising that I'm done with discussing the Tapper book.
Speaker 2: The Tapper Alex what's his name?
Speaker 4: Thompson? Who's the real reporter in this story? I really ought to try to remember his name. I keep promising I'm not going to talk about it anymore, But then my favorite writers take their shot at it. For instance, The Brilliant, the Hilarious Matt tyebe Fantastic headline Jake Tapper's Biden book is hilarious and insane.
Speaker 2: After a quick word friends at.
Speaker 1: Trustin Will, what's funny about that is that was the first word I used after I got the book. I stayed up late that last Tuesday night, and the first thing I said about it was it's hilarious.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 4: So you work your life to build assets, build a life, and you want to protect those and you want to pass them on to posterity. Well, not having a trust or not having a will is the worst way you can do that. It all probably goes to probate, turns into a nightmare for your airs.
Speaker 2: You don't want that.
Speaker 1: So this is a website you can go to and create this on your own or with lots of help live customer support through chat, phone email, you can jump on the phone with an expert that sort of thing. Create and manage a custom of state plan starting at one hundred and ninety nine dollars. Manage your trust or will online with they're easy to use website.
Speaker 4: Trust and Will has made a state planning accessible and affordable. They're simple, step by step process guides you from start to finish with ease. You can save loved ones time and stress by having all of your documents in one place with bank level encryption. This is seriously, seriously protected. Get the peace of mind you deserve by creating your own plan with trust and Will. You get twenty percent off by using our code Armstrong. Go to trust and will dot com slash armstrong. Secure your assets, protect your loved ones with trust and will twenty percent off trustendwill dot com slash Armstrong.
Speaker 2: Next segment.
Speaker 1: I want you to have plenty of time to read Matt Tybe because I find he's writing really really good man.
Speaker 2: He is, he is. He is a talented dude.
Speaker 4: Even when I disagree with him, his writing is so good it's entertaining.
Speaker 2: Plus some bonus mailbag.
Speaker 1: And I want to talk about Elon leaving Doge in the way that's being treated in how We're doomed because of the way people look at that whole project.
Speaker 2: Things are getting weird, and they getting weird fast.
Speaker 1: We have him been to that. We have listener favorite Tim M. Lawyer on this hour. It's gonna be good at gour stay here.
Speaker 2: Armstrong.
Speaker 4: Kamala Harris recently told a crowd in Orange County that I'm not going anywhere that's because she was too drunk to drive.
Speaker 1: That ongoing theme, continue to read the Jake Tapper Alex Thompson book at night. I haven't gotten any stuff about Kamala yet.
Speaker 2: I'm not that far into the book.
Speaker 1: That has to be one of the driving forces is that they didn't trust Kamala being president.
Speaker 2: Right, has to be. Yeah.
Speaker 4: I've seen quotes to that effect from the book, so I believe them to be there. So, as I said earlier, I keep saying, Okay, that's the end of this discussion about the book and Biden being seen island the rest of it. But the continued attempt to spin it by the authors is just too delicious to pass up. And the particularly Jake Tapper Alex Thompson, I think is a pretty straight shooter. But my favorite writers keep engaging and I can't pass it up. Like the brilliant Matt Tayebe, Jake Tapper's Biden book is hilarious and insane is his headline. Jake Tapper and Alex Thompson's mass media apologia is leaps and bounds more demented than.
Speaker 2: The book subject Joe Biden. And then he talked about how he wasn't gonna do it.
Speaker 4: He wasn't gonna do it, but in the moment of late night weakness, he was reading from chapter one and talking about how is all Joe Biden's fault. He screwed Kamala Harrison, the Democratic Party and David Pluff is all mad and the rest of them He.
Speaker 2: Totally afked us. Holy catfish Tye, he writes.
Speaker 4: I thought from online buzz that original Sin was a Mia Koppa. It would own the press's failures to cover Joe Biden's infirmity in a super belated blah blah blah. But original Sin isn't that as you indicate, Jack. It's much crazier. Instead of a dreary and predictable book length excuse for thousands of media professionals simultaneously whiffing on the most obvious story in history. It's an ambitious book length effort to absolve all concerned pin and industry's coverage mistake on its president drool cup subject, all while additionally swirling a new storm system of bull less storylines key part to lay more serious questions about things like who was president for four years?
Speaker 2: Yeah, the excellent point.
Speaker 1: It's the opposite of a mea culpa, and the literary degree of difficulty is awesome, equivalent to a blind unicyclist trying to juggle six chains.
Speaker 2: To Jake and Alex pull it off.
Speaker 4: They don't, but they sure leave a hell of a lot of blood on stage.
Speaker 1: It's probably that it struck him the same way from page one. It's like, it's it's it's dizzying that what is happening here?
Speaker 2: What is this book right right right? Trying to thread that needle?
Speaker 4: The book's opening lines tell us we're supposed to be shocked by Biden's delusional state, and then he gets into some quotes from the book. Reading this, you may experience a memory double take. Wasn't the public told repeatedly after that after last year's infamous debate that very little had changed And these are all quotes from the mainstream media. There was less polling damage than expected, and few of the results reflected or radically altered race.
Speaker 2: As NBC put it.
Speaker 4: Didn't we see high profile polls telling us that it's a dead heat Biden than the lead. Blah blah blah. There are less optimistic takes, but the idea that Joe Biden may have thought he had a chance is not that insane right after the debate, because the polls had not really changed. Let's see, in the introduction, Tapper and Thompson explained, there's is a literary porridge not too old and hot, not too cold, but just right. Those who were convinced that Joe Biden was little more than a husk from the beginning, barely capable of stringing two sentences together, will not find support for that view here, they write. Those who assist he was unaddled to the end are also just as wrong. And then he goes into his own history, writing for Rolling Stone, among others before the election, that Biden quote, on multiple occasions look close to grabbing prospective voters by their ears and speed eating their faces off. And often he looks around like he expects this a thumb up for giving into his rage response just just his terrible and we we described this at the time. He would go off on angry, red faced rants at voters, or hold women's arms and pull them close for way too long. Just a mess anyway, Let's see. Uh, anyone who recalls this will find it very hard to take the Tap for Thompson line that Biden was fine at the start, but not at the end. And at some point in between his incapacity became obvious enough to be melting before our eyes, not only so obvious that anyone but Biden could be blamed for lying about it. It hurts my brain to think about the math of that one. And anyway, he goes into some detail on that. There was one more.
Speaker 1: Well, like I said, the page before chapter one, whatever you call that page, had some long Latin quote and then a big quote from Shakespeare like this was some sort of deep, interesting psychological who saw this coming part of history and human nature? It's like, get over yourself important, Explain to me why you didn't report on what everybody knew but they don't yew that no, no, and then you know final note, And this is in Matt's style, quite long, but he talks about in the Dean Phillips chapter they blame Biden entirely for running again and they're not being a primary. But Taivi writes, Thompson and Tapper know well that the entire party vetoed the idea of an open primary. There's a long chapter titled Dean Phillips. The Chronicles Weirdly and incompetently the abject process by which challenge were excluded from any kind of primary process, though a lot of the worst shenanigans are left out. The two authors less note it was quote it was machine style politics to ensure that Biden would be the nominee if the entire Democratic Party apparatus went along with spiking a robust primary. How can it be all Biden who fed us by refusing to acknowledge his decay and quit. Yeah, it's it is a fake job of accounting. It is going an inch toward accounting to avoid having to go the next eleven inches.
Speaker 2: That would would really, you know, show the deal.
Speaker 1: Uh coming up on a talk a little bit about Elon and the coverage and how angering it is. You said it a week ago, Michael, Nobody is going to beat the Oklahoma City Thunder. Nobody They moved on to the NBA Finals. They're just awaiting their opponent with a win by thirty points last night, and they are unstoppable. They might be the first NBA champion that practically nobody could name a player on in NBA history at the end of this although there was an article the other day that the ratings are up quite a bit with the smaller markets.
Speaker 2: That defies logic. I don't know if that will last or not.
Speaker 1: Armstrong and Getty.
Speaker 7: Elon Musk roll as a special government employee coming to an end, posting on AX, I would like to thank President Trump for the opportunity to reduce wasteful spending. In his last hours working for the Trump administration, Musk breaking with the President on his massive spending bill, arguing it would undo their own efforts to shrink the federal government.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: The reporting around Elon Musk stepping away from government and going back to his old wife, which is incredible. His old life was incredible. It's amazing that he took on this giant task for a while. But the reporting on this has been driving me crazy. The combination of a gloating over how little he accomplished, like that's something to be happy about, right, But you're happy about it because it was somebody in Trump's orbit failing, even though it's going to ruin your kids' lives.
Speaker 2: Correct. That combination of that and UH and the.
Speaker 1: Dismissing, the dismissing the effort or what was accomplished, just it makes me insane.
Speaker 2: And still to be accomplished.
Speaker 1: Yeah, First of all, here's Elon talking about the big beautiful bill.
Speaker 8: You know, I was like disappointed to see the massive spending bill, frankly, which increases the bunch deps that not does decrease it, and that reminds the work that the Noche team is doing.
Speaker 4: I actually thought that when this big beautiful bill came along. I mean, like everything he's done on Dose gets wiped out in the first year.
Speaker 8: I think, I think a bill can be can be can be big, or it can be beautiful, but I don't know if it could be both.
Speaker 1: So that clip struck me as while he you know, he was disappointed in the bill, not nearly the way it was portrayed all day long yesterday before I finally heard it his.
Speaker 4: Last Trump or Musk breaks with Trump right criticize it.
Speaker 2: Finally the bromance is over.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it doesn't exactly sound like it to me, especially considering the fact that Elon tweeted out I really will.
Speaker 2: I can read the tweet to you if you want.
Speaker 1: As my scheduled time as special government employee comes to an end, I would like to thank President Trump for the opportunity to reduce wasteful spending. The DOGE mission will only strengthen over time as it becomes a way of life throughout the government, which is true to a certain extent, as they've put a number of things in place. For instance, he mentions in that same interview from Sunday morning, there were all kinds of places in the government where spending automatically got signed off without any review whatsoever. You just submitted a bill and said, yeah, I need five million dollars for this, and somebody just signed whatever I had to be signed, and he got it without any thinking about it whatsoever. And that's why there's a long list of crazy crap. I almost dropped it as bumb crazy grap that money gets spent on and that is now in place and will continue. Is it well short of the two trillion dollars he was hoping to cut? Hell, Yeah, which is very disappointing to me, should be disappointing to everyone.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I know it.
Speaker 4: And what especially annoys me about the media and which is ninety percent half wits and liars anyway, and we all know it. But they criticize DOGE bitterly, the activities of DOGE, which is ongoing again bitterly for oh, this single mom is gonna lose her job, or these cuts could hurt people, blah blah blah. But then when Elon Musk breaks with Trump and criticizes the bill as not cutting enough spending. Now, Elon Musk the great truth teller. We should listen to him. I mean, my god, he's on the same side of the issue. But now you like him because he's quote unquote broken with Trump, and I don't think we have Trump's sound. We should, but it's not here. He was asked about that Elon Musk criticized the bill. He said, look, there's some stuff in the bill I love. There's some stuff I don't like so much. That's what happens with bills.
Speaker 1: So Jonathan Turley tweeted out, now that Elon Musk has returned to his businesses, that it's time to acknowledge his legacy in advancing space exploration, electric vehicles, free speech, and other public service. Trump should award him the Presidential Medal of Freedom. That's funny, I thought that driving to work today. He should absolutely give Elon the Presidential Medal of Freedom. If Obama gave it to Biden for being a vice president, then yeah, Elon, can we wait for.
Speaker 4: A couple of days after the pardoning of various scumbags that Trump did just to give it a little more luster.
Speaker 1: Sorry, Jonathan Turley goes on to say Elon has been targeted and threatened for his work in the executive branch.
Speaker 2: That service cost him a fortune.
Speaker 1: It is time for the American people to express our gratitude for his contributions to our country and economy. He put a lot on the line and literally cost him a lot to try to take this on because he thought it was the right thing to do, because he thinks debt is such a threat. And they didn't carve out several hundred billion dollars. Again, it's a tiny amount compared to what we need to do, but that's not.
Speaker 2: Worth the effort.
Speaker 1: I mean, I just don't even understand the reasoning behind the attack.
Speaker 2: Trump derangement syndrome.
Speaker 4: There is no reasoning, except in as much as the emotional reasoning that most lefty journalists engage in is there. Oh my god, so you got a thousand unnecessary jobs. Cutting those jobs made people sad. Therefore it is bad because I don't have the capacity for logic. I think emotionally all the time.
Speaker 1: Mark Halprin points out that the New York Times assigned five reporters to write about Elon's departure yesterday, and as he as Halprin says, to try to drive a wedge between Trump and Elon because they love that for some reason. How many reporters do they have on the absolutely brilliant guys who are continuing the doge work, the guys who Brett Bear famously interviewed, We ran a bunch of audio from it, who are doing God's work in your children and grandchildren's work too, trying to reign in, profligate government spending. New York Times no interest in that course, They're terrible. Five reporters on that, as Halpin writes, it reads more like a daily mail piece than something serious. For one thing, but also points out there's not an insignificant number of size of relief from colleagues in the White House about Elon's departure, which I don't doubt a bit from a combination of he was getting more attention than me, just that sort of jealousy or making my department more difficult, or whatever.
Speaker 2: Turns all change all.
Speaker 4: He also has a very forceful, energetic way of going about his business, which is probably tough to take sometimes and also pretty incompatible with some of the realities of government. All right, So I understand it was an uncomfortable fit, that's true, But I don't understand the glee about that. So I'm watching MSNBC this morning.
Speaker 1: I flip it on, and they're just once again, a businessman thinks he can come into Washington, d C. And treat it like a business and Washington always wins, and Elon learned a lesson.
Speaker 2: Are you you're so you're happy about that?
Speaker 1: You're joyful about the fact that businessmen can't make a dent in the fact that we spend so much more money than we take in and we're gonna become insolvent.
Speaker 2: That makes you happy?
Speaker 6: Somehow?
Speaker 4: I don't get it, cause they're stupid, idiots and liars. What's not to get? Seriously, what's that you don't get it? What's not to get? No, I understand, it's just a rhetorical way of pointing that out. Yeah, they're they're Yeah, My contempt for them grows every day. It's you know what, It's like a redwood tree. Just when I think it's as big as it could possibly get, I look out and it's five feet high.
Speaker 1: I I hope, I really hope that I do this most of the time, in that I have some things I care about and believe and like when those causes get advanced, and hate when they get set back, regardless of who's involved. I hope because watching other people take glee in the destruction of the country, if it's the other team or or helps my team, I don't understand that way of looking at the world.
Speaker 2: Yay, we're gonna go and solvent.
Speaker 4: They're stupid liars, he says again, They're unwise, they're fools, They're dumb bastards. They're beneath your contempt. That's why they think that way.
Speaker 1: Maybe to uh and I hate them Bolsters's not already, Clark.
Speaker 2: I just want to.
Speaker 1: Make surelier you said you want to pound on their stupid heads that's correct.
Speaker 2: Yes, I remain desirous of that.
Speaker 1: Yes, I want to pound on the stupid heads, just to show that I'm not a Trump honk and supporting everything that is in the Trump orbit. I think it's great that a court says the president can't stretch some emergency power and change the tariff structure of the entire world on his own right.
Speaker 4: Of course, he didn't hear this the Court of International Trade, which is a fairly obscure three judge court in America.
Speaker 1: Here's how obscure. This is the reason I brought it back up. Yeah, byron Yorke of the Examiner Rights. Prior to today, the Court of International Trade's greatest tariff ruling was that the Snuggie is a blanket.
Speaker 2: Yes, remember when they ruled on that the Snuggie is a blanket? Right?
Speaker 4: The debate was is it a blanket or merely a backward robe anyway, So this court has said, no, you don't have emergency powers to just unilaterally declare all these tariffs. Now it goes to the Circuit Court of Appeals, then to the Supreme Court. So we'll have to see how it shakes out. But it's it's a major development.
Speaker 1: Oh god, I remember this Snuggy phenomenon because my brother got one.
Speaker 2: He ordered one for someone, And do you remember the ads for the Snuggy.
Speaker 1: What was funny about it is it's a blanket with a hole in it so you can put your head through it. So is it a blanket or a pon show or whatever? I don't know why that became a point of contention for.
Speaker 2: The armholes too, right. I remember that the line was it was a backward robe, right anyway.
Speaker 1: So their ad was, you know, satisfaction guaranteed, money back guaranteed if you're not satisfied. But we learned this when my brother got for someone for Christmas. It shows up to your house in a box with nothing but the snuggy in a box.
Speaker 2: There's no like return address, no information, no phone, no no nothing. So hell are you going to return?
Speaker 4: Right?
Speaker 2: Right? Exactly?
Speaker 4: You'd have to spend hours and hours figuring out how to return your fifty eight dollars. I don't remember what that costs the snuggie. I'll tell you what it was worth it for our family Christmas that year. Everybody put it on and took a picture, and you know, great social media moment.
Speaker 1: That's beautiful, the snuggy and all the people sitting on the couch looking so happy in it. In the commercials still to come here clever emails including we asked for are we wrong about backing Ukraine?
Speaker 4: Are we wrong about Russia? Should not be our buddy, I'm not We got some intriguing replies to that plus a Tim Sanderfer from the Goldwater Foundation. Indeed, next hour to discuss various cases and causes for liberty.
Speaker 1: Wow, this is quite an episode. Some episodes are, but this one very very good.
Speaker 2: Stay tuned.
Speaker 1: We got a lot of good stuff coming up an hour three, including fan favorite to Tim the Lawyer, So stay tuned looking forward to that.
Speaker 2: Here's a little mail bag.
Speaker 1: Now.
Speaker 4: Normally you do this in our one of the show, but we didn't have time, so we thought we would do it now.
Speaker 2: You can drop us a line.
Speaker 4: If you'd like, you'd like to register your opinion there's something we ought to be talking about. Send us an email mail bag at Armstrong egidi dot com.
Speaker 2: Likewise, if you'd.
Speaker 4: Like immediate brief input, you can text us four one five two nine five kftc. That's four one five two ninety five kftc. But to the email we go. First of all, I predicted cannibalism is right around the corner. AI and other factors. Oh oh, it was, because when.
Speaker 1: China feels free or feels it necessary, they will turn off the power and the cell phone system and water and god knows what else because they have implanted their evil software and so many of our systems and then inevitably cannibalism. My poor OCD thirteen year old can't sleep at night sometimes because he's worried about it.
Speaker 2: So I have to keep this talk to a minimum at home.
Speaker 4: Yeah, plus AI anyway, So budding funniest emailer Sean Rights on the topic of cannibalism, guys, I had twenty middle schoolers on a hiking field trip. He's a teacher, obviously, and I told him, quote, if I get the inkling, were lost, just a very hint, We're lost. I start eating you, guys, like right away. I can't afford to wait to eat anyone because I'm only going to get weaker from that point on. Trew.
Speaker 2: I mean, hey, that's fair warning. And the union is like super strong. That's pretty fun. That's brilliant.
Speaker 1: Yeah, based on the things we've talked about in the past, I think you could eat a child and not lose your job as a teacher.
Speaker 2: Certainly in blue state school districts. Yeah.
Speaker 4: Well, you can rape a child in New York, for instance, or molest them or what have you, and you're merely put in this weird limbo room. Anyway, on the top of your world wore three decay rights. Guys, what will happen if we initiate the military? How many men will declare that they are trans females and therefore not eligible to be drafted? Is it kind of like having bone spurs or asthma. It can get you out of this commitment now, but you may not have to suffer the consequences of your illness for your entire life because poof, it's gone.
Speaker 1: Change my mind, zero chance of a draft. So that helps eliminate the concern.
Speaker 4: I should mention that we got a bunch of really interesting, serious emails on the topic of Russia and Ukraine.
Speaker 1: Gonna hit those hour three, hour four of the show. Love that topic.
Speaker 4: Yeah, so stay tuned for that. This is a lighter far indeed, But nitpicking, writes John, How ironic that I choose you. I chastise you for saying nutpicking instead of nitpicking. I guess he had in a previous email which I couldn't find, since quibbling over such minute in the English language practically defines what nitpicking is. But you, sir, an authority in future, AI will pick up your mistakes and magnify them. Be therefore justly diligent unless you intended that malapropism ironically, in which case never mind. Well, no, you're misunderstanding. Nutpicking is a very different concept from nitpicking. Nitpicking is worrying about tiny little details that are not significant. Jack, would you like to explain what nutpicking is?
Speaker 1: Nutpicking is taking somebody, usually from social media, but not always, but you take an extreme example of the other side that you don't like and hold them up as this is what everybody on the other side is like, and it's not completely fair. You take the craziest transactivist twenty three year old video on Twitter and say, see, these people are nuts, that most people are nuts. That's picking a nut right and using it to a blanket coverage of everyone with.
Speaker 2: It right exactly. That's nut picking. Anyway. Pam Wright's woke is not over. Don't be fooled. I grew up in the.
Speaker 4: East Bay, that's the San Francisco Barrier, went to Chico State, currently live in Vacaville, California. Have many liberal friends all over the Bay Area and Sacramento, the capital, who are absolutely still woke. In particular some friends of mine who live in She mentions another suburb whose daughter decided to go by they them when she is about ten years old.
Speaker 1: Oh whenever, I, of course they did. Nobody nobody told them. They completely came to that conclusion on their own. Oh yeah, And whenever I refer to her, my friends correct me to refer to her as they. All My liberal friends still sign off their emails with she her hers, or he him his or they them. I wish Woke was over tired of walking on hl's around my friends who explode if I miss gender someone God, when I run into pronouns, I just shake my head while you're still doing that.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I can't decide whether I admire your loyalty to your friends still being friends with him, Pam, or as a bit of a misanthrope. I think you need better friends, but that's up to you, certainly. Uh And then how much time do we have?
Speaker 2: Got A minute thirty? A minute thirty?
Speaker 4: Yeah, We've gotten a handful of peace people who love a lot of what Trump's doing. Pissed off and disappointed by the various pardons lately, like these Krisly reality TV fraud merchant tax cheats.
Speaker 2: Why did he pardon them?
Speaker 4: Because their daughter is super maga and she and others donate a ton of money to Trump's packs and campaigns.
Speaker 2: So an incredibly hot blonde who spoken to.
Speaker 1: That's the kind of the Trump or thing right, you know that she's got the look should be in the cabinet someday.
Speaker 4: So Anita writes, why on earth is Trump? Pardon the krizlies? They're stupid so called reality stars who an intelligent jury found guilty of bank fraud and tax evasion. The husband should be the poster child for avoiding botox and plastic surgery. They've never expressed any remorse, maintained that they did not do it, but an intelligent jury did not believe them.
Speaker 1: I agree with your being upset with this one. The Gretchen Whitmer napping plot not as clear cut. There was a fair amount of leading drunken idiots along by the FBI. A little entrappy for your taste. Yeah, I'm not sure, but it's it's it's it's more interesting than the one you just mentioned. Certainly pros and cons for continuing to support Ukraine. Plus Tim Sanderfer from the Goldwater Foundation Next Hour. If you don't get Next Hour, grab the podcast Armstrong you Getty on demand. Armstrong and Getty