Speaker 1: Donald J.
Speaker 2: Trump is calling for a total and complete chuckdun of Muslims entering the United States. When you love to see one of these NFL owners, when somebody disrespects our flag to say, get that son of.
Speaker 1: A bat off the field right now out. He's tired, he's tired. Please step up to the congregation. Yes, you are a Trump.
Speaker 3: When Mexico sends his FETA, you're not sending their best.
Speaker 1: They're bringing drugs.
Speaker 4: They're bringing.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's milk here today for Monday, May twelve. It is the twelve right.
Speaker 2: Yes, goes to the Trump administration as the staff administration record label and mother, Eff and crew. Now nobody floods his zone like the Trump administration. Okay, every day, every hour, every minute, every second is something. And I could give them donkey to day three or four times a week if I wanted to. But today, America, we got to talk.
Speaker 1: Okay.
Speaker 2: I don't know if you've seen the headline, but according to every news outlet, but I'm going to quote ABC News right now the headline.
Speaker 1: And listen to this.
Speaker 2: The Trump administration poised to accept Palace in the Sky as a gift for Trump from Qatar. Yes, and what may be the most valuable gift ever extended to the US from a foreign government.
Speaker 1: The Trump administration is preparing to accept a.
Speaker 2: Super luxury Boeing seven forty seven to eight jumbo jet from the royal family of Katar.
Speaker 1: You can't make this up. Let's go to CBS News for the report.
Speaker 4: Police the Gulf nation of Cutter says the gift of a luxury jumbo jet to serve as a presidential aircraft for Donald Trump is quote under consideration. Whatever it is, gift or plan, it comes as the President prepares for a three nation trip to the Middle East. President Trump has already toured this seven forty seven Dash eight. It happened in February when the luxury jet was flown to Palm Beach, Florida. CBS News has learned it's poised to be a gift from Cutter's royal family. It is not ready for presidential use and would need to be retrofitted. The President, who departs mondays Saudi Arabia, Cutter and the UAE will use one of the seven forty sevens that have served as Air Force one since the first President Bush. The value of the gift from a foreign power is sparking legal and ethical concerns. Maryland Democrat Jamie Ropskin posting on X the Constitution is perfectly clear no present of any kind whatever from a foreign state without congressional permission. The White House Press Secretary says, the administration will comply with the law.
Speaker 1: Well, it's cut her, cut her a four hundred million dollar gift. Okay, a jet.
Speaker 2: Listen, CNN, MSNBC, Fox, all media outlets. Let's not do the dumb thing y'all do when you ask answers. I hate when I'm watching these networks. CNN does it the most by the way they ask answers. For example, they will say, is Donald Trump accepting this plane.
Speaker 1: From Cutter illegal?
Speaker 2: Then they debate it, and then we the people are sitting back at home not processing the information the way that we should because we are looking at it through the lens of is Trump taking the plane wrong? Is Trump taking the plane right? When there's only one answer, it is absolutely wrong.
Speaker 1: Okay.
Speaker 2: The US Constitution prohibits government officials from accepting gifts from any king, prince, or foreign state, full stop.
Speaker 1: Now, Trump posted on social media.
Speaker 2: So the fact that the Defense Department is getting a gift free of charge of a seven forty seven aircraft to replace the forty year old Air Force one temporarily, and a very public and transparent transaction. So bothers the crooked Democrats that they insist we pay top dollars for the plane.
Speaker 4: Up.
Speaker 2: It's not just Democrats that I saw complaining about this, okay. A lot of Trump's own supporters will complaining about this as well. And he said it's very public and transparent. Just because you sell dope, committed murder or rob somebody in broad daylight in front of a bunch of people, doesn't make it any less of a crime.
Speaker 1: Okay.
Speaker 2: If it's one thing we've learned from politicians over the past decade is that corruption can be very public and very transparent.
Speaker 1: Okay.
Speaker 2: Now, in the Constitution, he says, you are prohibited from accepting gifts from foreign states without the consent of Congress, aiming to prevent undue foreign influence on US officials. So critics argue that accepting such a valuable gift like this jet, estimated at four hundred million, without congressional approval could be unconstitutional. Now, listen, I'm not about to sit up here and act like I'm some constitutional scholar, but outside of this being unconstitutional, widely illegal, why would you take a gift from people who fund terrorist organizations that kill a lot of Americans? And why you know, I say take the gift, I'm simply saying why would you trust these people? When I say take the gift, I'm simply saying, why would you trust these people?
Speaker 1: Beware the noble gesture? Okay, we know what that means, right.
Speaker 2: It's a warning that an act motivated by generosity may actually be a deceptive or manipula manipulative move. Yes, appearances can be deceiving, and you should be cautious when evaluating someone's motives behind a jest. And first of all, these people are not gifting a four hundred million dollar plane out of the goodness of their heart. Come on, Trump administration, y'all at least have to know that this gift comes with a lot of strings attached to it. And what makes you think that these folks can't cut those scrings at any given time? Once again, these people from terrorists organizations, How do we know they can't make this plane fall out of this guy anytime they want to? How do we know this plane isn't just a big ass bomb. I know the Secret Service will do a sweep of the plane, but how do we know it's not loaded with listening devices, tracking devices. They are potentially going to have so much intel on our country. And none of this would happen if this administration, the Trump administration, simply moved with ethics and did things in a constitutional way. Please give the Trump administration the biggest sea hull. Just move with some ethics and in a constitutional way, and we wouldn't have none of these problems.
Speaker 1: Wouldn't be a discussion. All right, Well, thank you for that. Donkey Today.
Speaker 3: Now, when we come back eight hundred and five eight five, one oh five to one, we're gonna open up the phone lines. Now, this conversation comes from an experience that Jess had over the weekend in Detroit. She's gonna break it down absolutely. And the question is is, uh, do you find it harder to support black owned businesses?
Speaker 1: Now? That is a question, and Jess.
Speaker 3: Will explain when we come back eight hundred five, eight five one oh five to one.
Speaker 1: Bull lines wide open. It's the Breakfast Club the Morning. The Breakfast Club.
Speaker 2: Donkey Today is sponsored by renowned personal injury attorney. Michael to bull, lamb is soft. Don't be a donkey when you need a fighter on your side. If you're ever injured, go to Michael to bull dot com. That's Michael to bull dot com. And when you mess with the bull, you get the horns.