Speaker 1: Motherfucking Mini Years Mini episode Motherfucking Mini Years.
Speaker 2: Three, Gluing Clips, four Niggas Roll one, Nigga drives, five hundred ben six reasons why this kid should die. We shooting every motherfucker outside. Welcome Little Mama's and gentiles alike to another phenomenal episode of My Mama.
Speaker 3: Told Me, the podcast where we dive deep, deep into the pockets of black conspiracy theories.
Speaker 2: And we finally work to prove the conspiracies of what we have decided is the community at large.
Speaker 3: The community at large is a good, good way to articulate that. I think. I think there's that feels good right. I don't know how large that community is, but but it certainly is at large, no matter how big or.
Speaker 2: Small our community. I said, the that's a little too yes, that's a little too extensive, this little created.
Speaker 3: I this is. This is gonna sound strange. But the other night I went to visit the Bay. My my wife has a friend in the Bay, and we went to visit their family and they had a game night at their house and a person came over and they were like, I love your podcast, and and that was really nice. Like I think, I think yea, more more fans exist in the world than we realized, and that's it's really sweet.
Speaker 2: I mean to bump into y'all truly. I just went out on the road a little bit last week in a couple of cities, and yeah, they're little mama's little I'm not calling you little freakies.
Speaker 3: Little mamas are out there. Yeah, unfortunately we're the little freakis. I don't actually think they're asking to be called that.
Speaker 2: I I've I feel like if you guys were with me day to day, you would not think that.
Speaker 3: Nothing about my lifestyle even suggest that this is the freakiest I get. I'm just talking to my boy. Yeah, yeah, I'm just talking crazy with my man. I get a little high, I talk a little crazy, and then I go love with my family.
Speaker 2: I'm saying in the house, it's just like I think it was, you know, some chicken breast for tonight. I know, it's just we got to get rid of it. We got too much of cost God, and then here I'm like, fuck with two dicks, and it's like this is the best to me, y'all getting the best of me.
Speaker 3: I said around with my wife all day today. I told her that we need to have a make a more concerted effort to talk to the baby like a person. And then I come on here and I go, I go, hey, y'all know I worshiped the devil, right know, I serve at the at the throne of Satan. I don't mean nothing. I'm just I'm just saying stuff.
Speaker 2: Man. The other day, I was like, I've never been to the dermatologists. Do you think that's something you know?
Speaker 3: And this is this is a weird thing to segue into, but maybe we talked about it on the podcast, but it's the unfortunate reality that for dark skinned people like you, the dermatologists is not often. There aren't a lot of dermatologists that really can do what they're supposed to do with you.
Speaker 2: There's not a lot of data points. They don't study us.
Speaker 3: Nah, they don't study you. And in fact, even the things that they do to be like protective preventative of all the threats that could be affecting you, they don't even know how to identify the shit. They can't spot skin cancer on you.
Speaker 2: I'm telling you, I've never felt like the doctor was for me.
Speaker 3: That sucks, man, genuinely, that that like really stinks.
Speaker 2: Do you feel like the doctor is for you?
Speaker 3: I don't think he's for me, But I don't think there's anything. There are no like direct direct walls between how they think of me as as physicians. Do you know what I mean? Like, it's not they're not sitting back and being like I will treat him differently. And I think so much of that is probably rooted in my being light skin. They're able to like see a humanity in us that they just don't do with y'all.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yes, so man, I mean, I don't know, I'm all right, I arrived my bicycle. Baby.
Speaker 3: What a way to brush off hundreds of years of prejudices to just be like, you know whatever.
Speaker 2: I got doing it for the podcast? This be bigger? Oh my gosh, I don't I I man, if we become if we become a podcast where we actually legitimately cry on here, we've jumped the shark, that's season ten.
Speaker 3: That's gonna be bad. This is gonna be real bad. If we're like really expressing ourselves, somebody comes on and says something, we're like, hold on, brother, wait a minute, wait a minute.
Speaker 2: Coupla.
Speaker 3: Harrison is a sacan now some things are funny and some things ain't. Brother, Yeah, this is a serious podcast. We're facing down serious issues in this country. I mean we are.
Speaker 2: We're just not here. This is.
Speaker 3: Nah.
Speaker 2: Like you said, I was trying with my friend.
Speaker 3: We speaking of fun have many a voicemail we.
Speaker 2: Got as you're going crazy.
Speaker 3: We got a lot of voicemails from a lot of you. We should preface that a fair amount of them. I would say more than half of them have been Blink one eighty two related. Now, Bory and I are going out of our way to not try to like blow the emails before we get on the podcast. And so I don't know what you guys are screaming at us about as it relates to Blink one ad two, But I can tell just off of the sheer volume of Blink one ad two voicemails you are very upset with us for the things we said.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we clearly got it wrong. And I don't know what to tell you. I never claimed to get it right.
Speaker 3: Shoot or shoot. They don't always make it.
Speaker 4: I really like that song, though, come on, come on, I've listened to it so many times.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'll listen to do it in the airport.
Speaker 3: Wait, you listen to it as like a like an airport song where you're like, I enjoyed this song specifically in the airport.
Speaker 2: Yeah. I don't know how to explain it, but my airport music tastes are the most diverse my music ever. Kids.
Speaker 3: Do you think that's because you're surrounded by the most diverse groups of people you're gonna see on average?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I think that it tends to be a more surreal isn't the word, but yeah, I think it's just it's just such a such an odd mix of people anyways that it makes me feel the comfort of going outside of like my go to Shitah, you know what I'm saying. It's like, yeah, I'll be in the airport, like I fucking I listen to Sinatra series got going on, just sitting down watch some people angry that they have children.
Speaker 3: I love me some Frank Sinatra. Really, I love Frank Sinatra. I can't tell you as much as we've talked about, like the disappointment of finding out Michael Jordan was a bad guy, I had an equal level of disappointed disappointment finding out Frank Sinatra was a bad guy. Really damn Yeah, that hit me hard.
Speaker 2: I didn't know till today.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I was like, man, he's so fucking cool.
Speaker 2: Was he just mobbed up? Uh?
Speaker 3: Yeah, he was mobbed up. He was an alcoholic. He was like a grump and like constantly threatening to fight people and or fighting people like he was you know what I mean. I think he was just he just lived the life that we we kind of thought he lived, but like sincerely, and I think a part of me thought that he was like just having fun, being a rascal with his boys, and instead it was like you say something mean about him and he gets your knees broken.
Speaker 2: Man, I would hate to have crossed a crooner and then get beat up that way.
Speaker 3: You know what I mean, Because that's not even He didn't even grow up like that. He didn't have to be all that.
Speaker 2: No, no, no, that would hurt. That would hurt.
Speaker 3: Like you I heard just singing about the summer wind and getting my knees broken. That's crazy.
Speaker 2: That sucks. I like that song when he says whatever, it was a very good year.
Speaker 4: That's the one I like. That's a good song. That's a good one. Yeah we should have him on the side. Yeah, we should get We should get Frank on the pod. If not, uh, I don't know Michael Bublay, We'll get Michael Bublay on No No, No, no absolute Starbucks music. Yeah, Michael Bublay who has some James I ain't even gonna hold you.
Speaker 3: He's got a few cuts.
Speaker 2: I don't even know that. Here's my problem is, like I recently realized, Man, I'm gonna be honest. I don't know if my taste in music is great. Mmmm, it's fun door Like, I don't know, man, A lot of the stuff I love is just really like, especially outside of specifically rap music. I kind of just like pop music. M Sometimes people be like talking about really good music and I'll be like, I don't know, I like a couple songs, but it's not as good as like that shit. We all know the words too.
Speaker 3: Yeah. I had a really interesting conversation yesterday about John Mayer and how I really fuck with John Mayer. I think that like Continuum is a perfect album, and like I get it that that like he became kind of a joke to a lot of people, but like, to me, John Mayer is dope. And I was in a room with a lot of white people who who are constantly going off about these obscure bands I've never heard of and.
Speaker 2: How the rules. I feel like they know more bands than we know rappers and RB singers.
Speaker 3: I think so, But then I wonder if that's you know what I mean, because if I go like, oh, neo in the room, none of them know, but you know what.
Speaker 2: I mean, deep one, Oh, I see what you're saying.
Speaker 3: I'm saying that I don't have to go that deep for them to hit a wall of not knowing shit. So I think they similarly have just a wall that said, there's way more of them than there are of us, and they just be having you know, the shins, the neck bones, the elbows. It's just a band after white band that I've never heard of, and they're always talking about how great the music is. I go, I love John Mayer, and all of them kind of like fold their arms as if like it's stinky music. I was like, Oh, I think maybe just black people like the stuff that y'all don't like. Like I think I think all the stuff y'all make fun of Black people are like, no, that's when y'all are that's when y'all are cooking.
Speaker 2: Yeah, maybe that might that might truly be it. I had a friend one time who said that. I remember we were talking and he said he thought he had an epiphany. He was like, I think they just like it really boring. They just like boring stuff, you know, like they like yeah or like like and there's some stuff where it's like, I don't know, man, Like the guitar doesn't do it for me. And I think that's where I get lost in some shit. Sometimes there's there like the guitar I like, is like, you know what song I like bon Jovi Living on a Prayer. I think that song goes crazy. I think that song goes crazy.
Speaker 3: That's a great song.
Speaker 2: Yeah. And then they and then you they talk like maybe it's because it's their parents' music. I don't know what it is, but like, yeah, I've always had a disconnect. But like like you said, the ships or the Decembrists or some shit, I hear that shit. I'm like, I don't know, man, it's a it's a guy in a big hat.
Speaker 3: I think they laugh at Living on a Prayer because that's like being like, you know, a song I like hypnotized by biggest songs like niggas a reaction that's your favorite alright, man, I don't think we got that much more to talk about.
Speaker 2: Or I like the one song from Guitar Hero, I only know it from Guitar Hero. I only need eighteen in life to go that. I think that's the peak of white culture. Yeah, like what fricky was he? Young man? Yeah?
Speaker 3: I mean I think there's a lot of shit that that. It's not that they don't like it, it's just that they're like, well, that's embarrassing for you to say out loud, that's right, it's shameful that that is where you would start the conversation.
Speaker 2: But then because but it's also like, but whenever they try to, like you haven't try to talk white dude about rap music I have, they don't do the same thing. They're always trying to be like, what do you think about Jurassic Five? And you're like, yeah, honestly, I've avoided it because of this conversation.
Speaker 3: Yeah, they they and you know, some of it I think comes from like this fucked up elitism. But I think they took a for an era of white men. I don't think they exist the same way anymore, but there was an era of white men that took a lot of pride in knowing like our ore crunchy fucking like backpack rappers instead of like knowing the niggas like they didn't.
Speaker 2: I say, but like the backpack Rappers, isn't what's crunchy to me.
Speaker 3: That's the way. It isn't crunchy.
Speaker 2: It's just not like if you're gonna surprise me, You're not gonna surprise me by saying you like, like I don't even know ASoP rock or some weird shit you surprised me. I feel like, you know who I like slim cut Calhoun. They're like, whoa, you.
Speaker 3: Know what I mean? Yeah, but they don't like that. That's my point. I think they're not doing it because they're like digging through the crates as much as they're being like I like the one that raps about positive things or uplifts it through like a type of articulation.
Speaker 2: Records.
Speaker 3: Yeah, exactly, as opposed to like a motherfucker that's just rapping about bitches and cars and stuff. They do love the clips though, they love the clips, but even them, they got elevated a little bit past, just like they weren't just you know what I mean. Coke wrappers, even though that's literally all they were. They were like smart coke rappers.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, it's always interesting what is smart to them? Withers, You know what I mean? It's like an interesting because I guess the clips are smart, but also the clips I like it when they're talking shit too. I like it always says like that Bron Brown I had that long time.
Speaker 3: Ago, Like, yeah, I think it takes a lot of time with the community to recognize intelligence and ways that you don't immediately associate for yourself.
Speaker 2: Do you know what I mean? That?
Speaker 3: Like Young Thug is a genius, but you have to be able to see a humanity in all forms of black people to see him as a genius, because otherwise it's just a nigga whining over like trap beats and you're like, I don't okay, this is just noise.
Speaker 2: And maybe that's why we don't like their obscure stuff too, because it's just like, I don't know, it all just sounds I don't know. It sounds like breakup music all of it to me. Bro.
Speaker 3: I'll be trying. I They'll like say bands and stuff in the room, and I'll like go and spend spend a little bit of time listening to this ship, and truly I can't. I can't always crack the coat. There's sometimes where I can't, but like it is tough to make it through some of these motherfuckers.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, I also have a hard time with not finding a discernible beat to move my body too.
Speaker 3: That's it makes it really.
Speaker 5: Hard if I can't do this ceo shit or don't really any semblance of that, Like I don't even like sometimes you listen to rock music and I can't even Yeah, I can't even catch where to like, I can't even catch I can't catch how to.
Speaker 2: Listen to it. Yeah, you know, you feel a beat and you're like, oh, oh shit.
Speaker 3: You know what I mean, I don't give me something to hold on to.
Speaker 2: I don't got that shit, got no ass.
Speaker 3: It's cold, I'm trying to spoon and you ain't giving me no giving me flat back? Damn.
Speaker 2: That should go from fucking deltoid's to fucking heals.
Speaker 3: White people listen to flatback music. I think, I think that's really what it is. And I think to their credit, they have learned and appreciation for flatbacks that I do not always recognize. I've seen So many of my white friends go off with flatback women and truly feel the same arousal, same excitement for their flatback lover that I feel for my not flatback lover. And I know that's because you mean it, and I don't know why. It's not what I would want for myself, but I genuinely believe in your love, and I think that's okay.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's just it's truly is just different strokes, I think is all it is. It's just like it's different strokes. I also think they don't talk like people talking reckless as much. Yes, that make sense, Like that's why even not just blink one any two. But like I've always like, if I listened to like a punk song, I kind of like it because so like the Misfit, they say like crazy shit, yeah I killed that, and you're like, what the fucker? Like like I feel, I think they like when you talk reckless and it's clearly just imaginative.
Speaker 3: I don't think they like when you talk reckless and they believe you.
Speaker 6: Oh like Eminem, Yeah, like Eminem, I think didn't scare them as much as he was meant to scare them, in part because he well, I think he started to blur the line.
Speaker 3: In a way that that did scare them. But I think they liked the slim shady era and it's the reason it became what it became, because it felt like just I'm just crazy. I'll eat boogers and your dog and it's like, oh, that's okay, Yeah, it's just it's just doing the thing.
Speaker 4: I'll kill a baby today, but in rap form, right right, because that's what it always was what I was listening to. It is like, yeah, I don't know, because he doesn't. It doesn't that music doesn't have a high replay value for me.
Speaker 3: There's like a sweet spot Marshall Mathers LP where like the nostalgia outweighs whatever, like logic, I go into the songs with like I can still, I can play it. But no, it's not one of those where like the way I Am meant so much to me when I was fucking ten years old, and if that comes on now, I'm not like, WHOA my fucking song? I just yeah, I love that song. I love that one? Oh man, what I love?
Speaker 2: What was it? I wanted an album so rugged nobody could touch it. Fucking still don't give a fuck, that was my eminem song. Yeah, that was my but he was talking crazy. He was talking real crazy. But I don't really listen to it anyway I used to. It doesn't like because he never he never had beats either. I felt like, m he killed it on Renegade. He really did, he really did. But okay, this is crazy too. I go back and I listened to Renegade, and I feel like, I like, and this sounds crazy. People don't like it. I as an adult, I like what Jay said better. I just don't feel like he's saying anything. I feel like he's just or I feel like he's just saying anything, like I get it to put it in there, take a path with the Catholics. But he doesn't like mean it doesn't mean anything, like there's no it's like just words together. When like in Jay's like often my pops left me off and my moms wasn't home. I'm like, okay, I can relate to that.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Jay was being a human being, yea an anti Semitic human being, but a human being all the same.
Speaker 2: Hey, hey, come on, hey pai, wait was he a nice one? Yeah?
Speaker 3: He says I only talk about Jews. Do you listen to music or do you just skim through it. I think he was taking shots at le Leor at the time probably or some large Jewish executive being like, you guys are trying to monetize our thing without actually like appreciating it. I think there's an argument that, like when he's saying Jews, he is not saying it in a way that's meant to represent the entire mass of people, and more just saying, like, I'm talking about the motherfuckers that are fucking with my money and my situation. But certainly if somebody was like Blacks, it wouldn't it wouldn't feel great.
Speaker 2: No, Ultimately, I think at the end of the day, this conversation was complicated. I just want to say, whoever does in fact run the media. I'm with y'all.
Speaker 3: Hm hmm.
Speaker 2: Give me a call.
Speaker 3: That was so beautifully said. I think we should take a break, and then you specifically need a break, and then you go ahead, you take a rest, big man, You lay out, You lay out for a little bit, and we're gonna when we come back, we're gonna get a voicemail. We have a voicemail we want to listen to. So we're gonna take a break more David more Langston. My mama told me.
Speaker 2: You raggedy bit but we don't mean that about any impressed people.
Speaker 3: That's the only white men are raggedy bitches. The rest of us are fine bitches, fine proud a long storied tradition of bitches white men.
Speaker 2: We're gonna get on your eyes until you, I gotta know, eventually break and then it's all good.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's the other thing is like, and I think, I think, truly Elon is a great example of it. Of like a dude who we for a long time had on some version of what we consider the right side. I don't know what the fuck that means, but like at least viewed himself in that way, and then we kind of bullied him a bunch and he snapped, and he deserved to be bullied. He's an awful person and I wish he didn't exist, but the reality is he does, and he has all the money. And so the second he snapped, he started making other choices that are now affecting us in a much more dire negative way than we ever could have imagined. And and what do you want, Like, you're gonna just break these white men and they'll go away. They're they're gonna fucking you.
Speaker 2: They have all of it. There's so many of them.
Speaker 3: Yeah, we gotta we gotta learn to talk different to each other, y'all.
Speaker 2: Apparently they're lonely. Now, Do like that affects black people? The male loneliness that epidemic. I think that I am not is in tune with internet culture nor youth culture to make an informed opinion on it, but my guess is that it probably also does.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I don't. I don't always believe them when they say stuff like I but by that I mean young people sort of like talking about the their own challenges that said. I don't believe them emotionally, but I take their word for it. I guess that's the best way of that's fair. Like, I don't know how to believe them, And that's probably my own dinosaur brain, right. It's not me being a hero and being like I'm correct, you're wrong. It's just I was raised a certain way that I can't fully undo. And so when you tell me that, like you're experiencing traumas, that to me, do not sound like traumas. I go, No, you're not in the back of my head. But I acknowledge that, Like, no, you're you feel what you're feeling, and that makes it true for you.
Speaker 2: Right, right, right, And every generation is more aware of all that stuff than the last generation. Right, Yeah, none of us until we just all get so softly meld into a pile of goo together and go back to the stars from once we came.
Speaker 3: Yeah, none of us are not going to be our dads, do you know what I mean? Like, we're all going to turn into old men who are wrong and backwards. And that's why less people should be doing stand up comedy after a certain age.
Speaker 2: Yeah, exactly that being said thirty seven, I'm hot right now, Come see me at the Dallas Comedy Club.
Speaker 3: Should we play this voicemail?
Speaker 2: We have a voice? Yeah, let's do it. Let's do it.
Speaker 3: It's very exciting. Whenever you're ready.
Speaker 7: Hi, David and Lingston love the pod. My mama told me and my grandma actually that unattractive white women are the most dangerous people on the plant.
Speaker 3: Okay, let's pause right there, sold I have nothing that in this that I disagree with so far, there's not one part of this truly. At the core of me, I was like, I don't even know if we can call this conspiracy theory just dangerous dangerous people.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, I'm terrifying. I think we're all the same thing. But continue, let's let's do what else.
Speaker 7: If y'all love to hear your opinions on that. Also, you just you had Zenomducts. Know she's amazing, She's so funny. I love her. You're talking about some lab versus sun screen. It's about us photo sensitive people. I'm a black person who looks like a be cheaper every summer. It sucks. And I missed you and Philly so bombed out. I had tickets, but I was so sick. I couldn't. I couldn't make it. Didn't want to make your show. It's super spreader event. Now we stay at home.
Speaker 3: Okay, but yeah, I.
Speaker 7: Love my things. I think if you missed Will Smith and Shalli Berry, you get Shawn t like the fitness guy. I see it. No one else seems to see it, but I see it. But anyway, your specials looked great and I look forward to more and keep on keeping on cover about it.
Speaker 3: My voicemail started pretty good. I'll say she came in. She came with a conspiracy. It felt good, and I liked all the other compliments, but certainly it felt like maybe that voicemail didn't have to be quite as long as she made it, that maybe it could have just stopped at the the unattractive white women are most dangerous people on the planet.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but I appreciate it. Thank you for not coming and spreading it. I looked up Shawn Tea. That's very I do see it.
Speaker 3: Shawn t. I don't even know Shawnte, or maybe I just looked s h a u N. Yeah, Oh, I can see there's some photos where I could see a little bit of Will Smith certainly. Yeah, he's forty six years old. So if you're suspecting at all that maybe he might be the byproduct of those two, he's not.
Speaker 2: I don't know. Philly Philly. Philly guys started early. I feel like that's the place where you fuck young.
Speaker 3: Yeah you think Will Smith fucked young? Mmm?
Speaker 2: He was always that guy? Yeah, I think, Yeah, you don't think he did.
Speaker 3: I'm up to minds to be honest with you. Him him having, if I'm remembering correctly, pretty religious parents and like not cussing for a long time sort of leads me to believe that maybe he was a little more like straight laced than we thought he was.
Speaker 2: Doesn't he have a goon?
Speaker 1: Though?
Speaker 3: Yeah, there are stories of like him because when he was arrested that time, it was because like somebody tried to fleck on him and then he's like, God just mopped him.
Speaker 2: He was also a teen rap sensation in the eighties, Like, I don't know, man, I think I think he fucked young. I think he definitely fucked.
Speaker 3: That's probably It's a safer bet than what I'm pitching.
Speaker 2: And I remember this is I don't know why I remember this, but there was a joke on on Fresh Prince of bel Air where somebody says something to Will and he thinks he says, you're a virgin and he's like not since I was fourteen, and I remember being like ten at the time being like.
Speaker 3: What wait, wait, wait, I only got four years left.
Speaker 2: Fuck fuck, I can't that's not gonna happen, that's not.
Speaker 3: I haven't even started.
Speaker 2: Yeah what But yeah, I think I think I think Will Smith fucked young for sure.
Speaker 3: That's probably a safe bet, I think, obviously, if you have your own thoughts on whether or not Will Smith fuck young. Give us a call a for fur little moms. As it relates to this voicemail, I would say that the reason I believe that unattractive white women are so dangerous is because of the weird hierarchical dangers of cross pollinating patriarchy with racism. Right that you create a system where attractiveness is value, and then you create a system where women understand from the jump that they are being positioned and I'm not saying this as like a flex, but they are being positioned as less than two men. And white women in particular have sort of bought into that subservience of being like, yes, we serve under that second tier position. But then you create a fucked up hierarchy inside of that second tier where you go the pretty ones, we will treat nicely, and the ugly ones will bark at and throw in the mud. And so the ugly ones then need somebody to feel powerful over, and they are so mean to anybody else they can find.
Speaker 2: I'm so glad you stepped in and took that, because my synopsis would not have been that elegant. It would have been angry.
Speaker 3: This bitch hurt my feelings. This bitch called the beliefe on me.
Speaker 2: Well, I was just gonna say all of those things, also breeding anger. And then enter an unsuspecting black man who just thought he got a white girl that his life is ravaged. I think we all can we all know them, We've all.
Speaker 3: Seen it's it's tough to watch it.
Speaker 2: It is. It is, really, it's painful. Just did I even show you there's a funny story we gotta go to say? This is funny. I even tell you. I was out in La at a bar one time with this girl and we got really drunk and behind us there was a white lady. This is so bad. Minus there was a white lady and she was just yelling at this nigger bro like it was bad. It was bad, like publicly shaming him. She was ugly and he was real handsome, and she was like like, had my man's have have my man's head down, you know what I'm saying, Like and like I was wasted, and like it was going on for so long that I turned around and I was like, bro, you ain't gotta take that. Well you stopped up, bro, I was. I was like you it doesn't you aren't even have it doesn't have to be like that. And then she went crazy on me and was, who the fuck are you?
Speaker 3: Fat fuck fat cat fuck.
Speaker 2: I'll talk to him out the fuck I want. And I was just like, I was just like, bro, you don't have to do this. You don't. You don't have to be like this. You don't have to take that. I understand. We're in Silver Lake. It doesn't have to be like I just like talked over her because if I looked at her, she would get mad, you know what I mean. I was like, you really like I was just like looking him in his eyes, but I was really drunk. I was like, you really don't it doesn't have to be like this, and she was like fat fuck you fat fuck nothing, you fat fucking nothing. And then and then she went to the bathroom and I took her wallet in her cigarettes. Whoa she left her person. I know I left her wallet like just out front, but you didn't.
Speaker 3: You didn't take any goal.
Speaker 2: It was more just like a fuck this, but like it hurt my feelings because as I was leaving, she was in the bathroom. I was leaving with this girl. And he even then he wasn't like, he wasn't like, thank you. You could just tell he was gone. He was just cooked. He was just cooked.
Speaker 3: I think the unfortunate reality is, while I do think that they're the most dangerous people on the planet, I struggle to feel sympathy for the attractive black men, particularly who who go over there, because I think it should just be common knowledge at this point in a way that makes me go like, come on, man, what are we doing? Like I get it, you think your baby boo is special, but like history teaches us over and over and over fucking again that that's not true. Chill leave them alone.
Speaker 2: I can see the look on his face still, and it was just like it was like the way she was yelling at him, This is what I took from it too. I was like, I don't think she would yell at a white guy like that. No, I think she would. I don't think she would do that in public like that. And that's what I'm saying. I think they need some body to serve under them, because we created a system of service where they have a tier, but then they are being treated as fucking third tier when they were promised second tier. Right, that's a big bass. Yeah, Because even the way she was taking and then even the way she was talking to me, was like, I don't think you would yell at a white guy like like it was just like she was talking like there was no repercussions for her actions.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you can't get bopped on the head.
Speaker 2: I did feel good though, as we were walking because she left and I just like, grab that shit.
Speaker 3: No you didn't you and we got to go on a second. But you did a beautiful thing. I think very few people are able to watch somebody experience that in a public space then step up, and you should be commended. That's that's a brave thing you did to say something, the thing that, frankly, I don't know that I would have done in that situation.
Speaker 2: Ah, well, you know one of ten times you got to step up, there's nine times I ain't say anything.
Speaker 3: So fair, dear, dear listener. I hope that this, this at least confirms your suspicions. I hope you feel satisfied to hear it. You're both your mother and grandmother. Let them know we agree white women are the most dangerous. Ugly White women specifically are the most dangerous people on the planet. I know you didn't say ugly, but we don't we don't fix the words around here. We knew what the fuck you meant. It's not up for debate.
Speaker 2: I'd go far as to say, busted.
Speaker 3: Dog faced white women are by far the most dangerous people on the planet. And uh and and you're right, and maybe tighten that message up next time. You want to tell the people where they can find you.
Speaker 2: Cool guy Joke City seven on Instagram, Patreon, dot comback slash, David Bory go buy my special and Dallas April twenty fifth and twenty six I'm going to be at the Dallas Comedy Club. Come out and find me.
Speaker 3: And you can find me at Langston Carman on all social media platforms. You can see me live in Vancouver March twenty seventh through the twenty ninth, and then in Salt Lake City on April tenth, and then again in fucking Vegas on April seventeenth. And watch Everybody's Live on with John Mulaney on Netflix. It is It is out now, It is live. We have episodes every week and I'm very proud to have written on it. And I'll show up a few times in that bad Boy, so it'll be fun. And if you want to send us your own drops, your own conspiracy theories. If you want to tell us who the most I guess positive group of people on the planet are, you send it all to mymamapot at gmail dot com. By the merch rate subscribe review. Remember but stuff is alright, alright, Bye, bitch.
Speaker 1: Motherfucking mini episode mini episode, motherfucking mini ever sew. Motherfucking mini ever sel mini episode, motherfucking mini episode.