Speaker 1: Thanks to all of you for being with us.
Speaker 2: Right down are toll free telephone number if you want to be a part of the program at say eight hundred nine, if you want to join us. My first observation is, I'm not really sure why a US delegation would give twenty one hours to lunatic Iranians that had their list of demands that were so far off base that it was never ever gonna happen. And it was interesting watching as the Vice President and midd East Envoy Steve Whitcoff and Jared Kushner went into this in Pakistan over the weekend, the presidents saying, it doesn't really matter how these talks go, we win, and the President's not wrong. Now it may take a little maybe a little bit more complicated than where we were before because of the straight of hormones, but I know that the President's blockade is a first step the Iranians.
Speaker 1: You know, it's very interesting.
Speaker 2: There was a seventy one person delegation that they brought with them, and they brought with them what they considered four non negotiable conditions before the session began. Full Iranian sovereignty over the straight of Horn moves that was never gonna happen. That is non negotiable. And then they want complete war reparations, never gonna happen. They have no power to negotiate anyway. They absolutely have been decimated militarily. And then they wanted the unconditional release of frozen assets. That's never gonna happen under Donald Trump. And they wanted a ceasefire across the entire West Asia area. Those demands were non starters. And honestly, you know, why this went on for twenty one hours. That's the only I can't figure out. We haven't gotten an answer to that question. Hopefully we'll get one in the days to come. But you know, and meanwhile, the President had red lines. They've got to end all uranium enrichment, dismantle all major nuclear enrichment facilities any that they may have left, retrieve any highly enriched uranium, or there's a lot of talk of entombing it. At first, I was told that that was not a likely scenario. Now I'm told that, you know, once the President said that they've had eyes on it ever since Operation Midnight Hammer.
Speaker 1: That that kind of made me. It gave me a sense of relief.
Speaker 2: Is they're not going to get it anywhere near the sixty percent enriched uranium. Whether we go get it or not, that our lines are. They have to accept a broader peace, the escalation that includes regional allies, ending funding for terror proxies Amas has Bala, the Huti rebels and simply open the straight of hor moves and know they don't get to charge any tolls. Now, I don't know why that took twenty one hours. I have no earth the idea, but the Iranians, you know, came with this ridiculous set of demand, so it was never going to work. And I truly, knowing the president as well as I do, know that he doesn't care. And they left Islamabad without anything really done. Now, General Jack Keem was skeptical of this diplomacy idea from the very beginning, and he's he's just he was on with Maria Bartromo over the weekend discussing he'll be on with us tonight whether diplomacy can achieve these objectives. He was very, very skeptical of of all of it because of the forty seven you know, years of NonStop terror and madness, and this is a radicalized theocracy. I mean, these are Aslamo fascist. And this is why I don't really want to get into any discussion or argument with people that don't understand the need to take out this regime's ability to one day be able to reach an American city with a nuclear weapon, because I believe their radicalism will cause them at some point to think they're doing the will of God. Because they strap bombs on kids and tell them to go killing as men, women and children, why wouldn't they want a even more spectacular event.
Speaker 1: I mean, what happened.
Speaker 2: What happened twenty five years ago, nine to eleven one is twenty nine hundred and seventy seven Americans were killed, and the people that were flying those planes into the trade center were screaming a lahu Akbar and doing this in the name of quote religion and God and Allah, and with a full belief that they were about to enter paradise and be rewarded with seventy two virgins. I don't think you can negotiate with insanity, because that's what it is. There are some updates as it relates to the Supreme Leader's son, who the Supreme Leader never wanted to replace him. But anyway, according to what is coming out about this particular guy. Is he severe disfigured after the sustaining leg and face injuries. This was in the opening moments of this conflict and the beginning of epic fury. And how many son Hominy himself is recovering from these injuries that were incurred on February twenty eighth that killed his father and his top lieutenants despite the injuries, how many allegedly they claim, according to Reuter's reporting remains mentally sharp. But you know, at the end of the day, I think the one missing component that hopefully can be achieved in all of this, and I know there have been attempts to get there. It has been the notion of regime of the ability of the people to win their country back. And you can't win a revolution with a slingshot, and I've said that many many times. According to the President, there have been attempts to arm the people in Iran so that they can fight back against Iranian Revolutionary Guard forces and cud's forces those that remain and police that might be loyal to the former regime or the new regime. We don't really even know who's in charge at this point. I think you also have a conflict and a power struggle within Iran that we're probably not fully acutely aware of, but we know there have been reports of it. I have some good news on the oil front. Although oil was below one hundred dollars a barrel for a while, today it was above one hundred bucks a barrel. But Rory Johnston and we'll have oil experts coming up at the top of the next hour. But according to Johnston, he reported over the weekend that dozens of empty, very large crude carriers now have just kind of given up on the Straight of Horn Moves and are moving towards the US Gulf Coast. And each of these tankers now carry around two million barrels of crude oil. And according to him, this unusual movement of empty tankers is suggesting that global buyers are now preparing to purchase large quantities of American crude. And the trend has emerged as oil supply disruptions continue as the tensions have gone on there. Now there is one other myth that has come out, and that is that, Okay, so if you go with the figure that about twenty percent of the world's oil supply on a daily basis will go through the Straight or Hormoz. Most of that supply has already been replaced, or it has been rerouted, or they're getting safe passage, like for example, two million barrels of oil per day are going to China. They're not being disrupted the same thing with India. Apparently they've been given safe passage. Other countries if they've made individual deals and want to pay the tariff that the Iranians have been charging on the passage through the strait, I mean that's fine too. But Central Command US Central Command forces now are implementing this blockade of all maritime traffic entering and exiting Iranian ports as of ten am this morning, in accordance with the President's proclamation. The blockade now will be enforcing impartially against vessels of all nations entering or departing the Iranian ports or coastal areas.
Speaker 1: What does that mean?
Speaker 2: That means that the Iranians now going to be starved of any financial benefit from carg Island. Now, Remember they don't produce gas, they produce oil, and the oil is then sent abroad and then it is refined and then it has turned into gasoline. Petro diesel whatever it's turned into, so additional information. But this now means this is the sole source of revenue for the Iranians, which will you know, this will now bankrupt them if it is successful. The danger to me, in my mind is when you think of a traditional blockade, or if you think of American I don't want to be in a situation where American ships are actually escorting these tankers through the strait of hormones. That's not what the blockade is. The blockade means block and what are they looking to block? The Iranian's ability to export oil? Now, there are other countries that will find alternative roots to get their oil to market short of making a deal with whatever remaining third, fourth, fiftier leadership that exists in Iran. But what that really means is that they're going to have to the world's going to now look for other sources of oil. That's all there is to it, and they're going to find them because we don't have a shortage of oil. And now that America has has gotten rid of Maduro, and you look at Venezuela as the number one producer of oil on the planet is number two and way behind would be Saudi Arabia number three. Uh, there's going to be It's not that we're going to have an oil shortage. It's just a short term distribution problem that will easily, you know, in meaning in the next couple of months, be be able to sort itself out, and the world, the world market for Iranian oil will disintegrate next to nothing because they won't be able to they won't be able to get it out.
Speaker 1: Now.
Speaker 2: The one thing I would like a buffer zone the problem with the Strait itself, which has been mined by the Iranians, although America did ensure that there are specific passing lanes that they can get these tankers through, which is critical because like you don't know it when you fly in an airplane and you're at thirty eight thousand feet, you're you're flying on what is and how do I best describe this? It's it's the It's as similar to a highway, except it does have a name to it. In other words, planes will fly specific highways in the sky and get reports. By the way, there might be turbulence, there might be choppiness, there might be air pockets, there might be all sorts of things that pilots will communicate to other pilots that are along that same route, but there are It's not like they just fly anywhere in the sky. There are specific rout specific routing flight patterns that are given to aircraft both commercial and private, and those lanes exist well. Similarly, through the Strait of Hormuz, there are specific now lanes that have been cleared so that tankers, should we allow them at any given point in time, will be able to move through and move through safely without fear of any mining incidents. The US Navy began this critical mind hunt amid these Iranian tensions and have already been able to identify specific areas where tankers can get through. And US officials confirm that yeah, Ran did in fact mind the Straight of hor Moves, which was by the way, that was not something they did not anticipate. That was discussed in great detail ahead of this entire operation. So they they have deployed mine sweepers in the straight of Hormones and we're very good at detecting them. It just takes time. At its narrowest point, the Straight of hor Moves is I guess about twenty twenty four miles wide, which is not very wide. Which means we don't want to get in a situation where our navy destroyers, our navy fleet is anywhere near that close to land, which would make it a little bit more vulnerable to attack by the Iranians. And even though it would for them it would be a I don't know, it would be a win on paper, and the consequences would be so brutal I can't even begin to imagine it. But we'll see, because every Iranian port is about to be closed by the US Navy, and that's going to shut off the Spickett in terms of their own finances. So what the Iranians we're trying to achieve here doesn't make sense. But does anything that they do make sense? Does the fact that they strap bombs on young kids and tell them that they're going to get seventy two virgins if they kill innocent men, women and children, does that make sense? Does it make sense? After Midnight Hammer? They wouldn't. They wouldn't negotiate with some level of sincerity, knowing what the inevitable outcome would be after Operation Epic Fury and taking out three tiers of leadership. For these people to show up in Islamabad with their own set of conditions that were never going to be met, and not negotiate what they knew was America's demands. What was the point of it? I don't really know.
Speaker 1: I just don't.
Speaker 2: So I think that the world is now going to navigate the oil issue in a way that we've got to keep America's navy safe and secure. And I think that's all going to happen. A factor in one other thing as well. And Fortune put this out today that you know, all the relentless bombing by the US and Israel has pushed the ranium regime to the bring financially, so if this blockade is successful, they can't sell their oil. That's that is their main source of income. And their central bank last month issued the highest largest ever currency denomination and they're now facing you know, fifty sixty inflation on top of everything else. Official data downplaying it, but they're in trouble financially.
Speaker 1: Solid as a rock, honest, truthful.
Speaker 2: This is the Sean Hannity Show. I find it hilarious that Iran nominated to head the UN Terrorism Prevention Group, the number one state sponsor of terror. UN's fifty four Nation Economic Social Council nominated Iran, which meets next month to shape policy on women's rights, human rights, disarmament, and terrorism prevention, and the General Assembly. They usually rubber stamp these nominations without even having a vote. And in addition to this, they've nominated China, Cuba, nic Ad, Agua, Saudi Arabia and Sudan to the influential committee that is going to I guess make this decision. I mean you talk about, you know, the Henhouse, meet the Fox here, as somebody put it in some column, the UN can't you know counter terrorism, you know, when they're the number one state sponsor of terror. Why do we pay seven billion dollars a year for this globalist organization? Why why do we spend all this money? Why are we a part of the World Economic Forum? Why were we ever a part of the Paris Accords?
Speaker 1: You know?
Speaker 2: Why do we look to international organizations when we should be the masters of our own destiny.
Speaker 1: You know.
Speaker 2: The reason the President is involved with Iran is because it was an existential threat to America. The President saw that they were twelve days away from enriching they're sixty percent uranium to ninety percent weapons grade, and he made a decision that they can't have nuclear weapons. It's that simple, it's basic fundamental math. Then we learned that their ballistic missile range was far further than we thought. That's another problem. And then we have these these absolutely useless organizations, globalist organizations. And I'll tell you one other thing. You know, I was listening to the Canadian Prime Minister Mark Carney defending his countries NATO commitments after being pressed over the alliances spending by President Trump, insisting that Ottawa meets the benchmark even though Canada has only reached two percent of their defense target in twenty twenty five. They're not paying their fair share. And for those countries that don't pay their fair share, like Spain, why are we and won't allow us to even use the air bases we built in their countries as part of Alliance strategic planning? Why are we aligned with people that are reliable partners to begin with? You know, we have to face the reality the continent of Europe is in disintegrating before our very eyes. They are in a steep, steep decline. And I don't think there's any reversal of this decline. It's everything from embracing radical socialism, climate alarmism, the fact that they have neglected their own national defense and national security. They've been weak partners with NATO, They've never wanted to contribute their fair share. And then the worst thing they've done is unfettered illegal immigration without assimilation. Now you have no go zones in France, no go zones in other parts of Europe. They have nearly one hundred sharia courts in Great Britain. They're all countries in decline. They are a continent in decline. And why should we spend eight hundred plus billion dollars a year securing the defenses of U Europe when they won't even defend themselves and their unreliable partners even as something you should have such easy moral clarity in standing with us against the number one state sponsor of terror. And by the way, we've got to now keep our eye on China because US intelligence is indicating that China's preparing weapons shipments to Iran amid this fragile ceasefire. The ceasefire is over, by the way, nobody's saying it yet. The ceasefire is over. There's a bit of a battle going on between the Pope, Hope Leo and President Trump. Pope Leo on Saturday denounced quote, the the delusion of omnipotence that is fueling the US Israel war in Iran and demanded political leaders stop and negotiate peace. Well, we try to negotiate peace. I've never heard the Pope once comment on the need for, you know, to prevent Iran from ever having nuclear weapons, and if we're going to get lectures from the Catholic Church. And I was raised Catholic, and I went to Catholic school for twelve years, and I think the Catholic Mass is beautiful and in every way imaginable. I have not liked past popes. I think the last pope that I really liked and respected the most was probably Hope John Paul the second. Anyway, he's the first US born pope. And while he didn't mention the US or President Trump in his prayer over the weekend, which he which was planned before the talks were announced, but Leo's tone and message appeared to be directed at President Trump and US officials that boasted of US military superiority and how this war is justified, and he spoke about it in religious terms, and he said enough with the of the idolatry and self and money, enough of the display of power, enough of war, and in the Basilica pews, the Archbishop of Tehran, Belgian Cardinal Dominic Joseph Matthieu, said the US was represented in the diplomatic corps by its chief mission, et cetera, et cetera, and then it got a little more, a little bit more heated, and anyway, the Pope said that the president's threat to annihilate Iranian civilization is truly unacceptable. How come no pope that I know of, and especially Pope Leo, if he wants to engage in a public discourse on issues, maybe we should look at the Catholic Church's position during World War II in Nazi Germany and talk specifically about what the Vatican knew and when they knew it. Just saying, you know, if you want my real reasons for leaving the Catholic Churches, in many ways, I could not get over the fact that they institutionalized corruption. I'm just being blunt. I think the Mass is beautiful, I believe in many of the tenets of the Catholic faith. I've not abandoned my faith in any way. If anything, my faith has gotten stronger in my older years. We've been talking a lot about it lately, not that I want to discuss it at all today, especially the Lord's Prayer and Linda's interpretation of the Bible and her planed negotiation when she gets to the pearly Gates and she's going to justify her hate list and just justify ignoring the very clear statement in the Lord's Prayer which is a direct message to all of us to forgive others as we forgive. That's a different issue for another month, another year. But I find this fascinating that I did not hear the Pope one time, or any pope for that matter, weigh in about the terrorism that has been waged in the entire region, in the Middle East or worldwide, or those that have been so willing to strap bombs on young children and promise them seventy two urgins in heaven. I've never heard the Pope way in on October seventh. I haven't heard the and the horrors of that day, and the murder and the rape, and the torture, and the kidnapping and the beheading that took place that day. I've never heard the Pope way in about the massacre of tens and tens of thousands of Iranians, not one single word, And it just seems to be a very one sided argument. And anyway, I don't blame the President for fighting back, and I don't blame him at all. I think that the President, you know, is right in challenging what this pope is suggesting here, as the President went out there and said, Pope Leo's week on crime terrible. On foreign policy, he talks about fear of the Trump administration, but he didn't mention fear that the Catholic Church and other Christian organizations had during COVID when they were arresting priests and ministers and everybody else for holding church services, even going outside and being ten or twenty feet apart. And I don't really want a pope who thinks that it's terrible that America attacked Venezuela, a country that was sending massive amounts of drugs to the United States or worse, emptying their prisons, including murderers and drug dealers and killers. And I don't want a pope criticizing the president of the United States because I'm doing exactly what I was elected to do. And that is lowering the crime rate in this country, creating the greatest you know.
Speaker 1: And then he went on to.
Speaker 2: List of successes, and he said the Pope should be thankful because, as everyone knows, he was a shocking surprise. He doesn't think the Pope would have been elected. But if we're going to have selective outrage and we're going to get political commentary from the pope now the pope, Linda, correct me if I'm wrong. Didn't the Pope talk about the need for peace, and didn't the Pope talk about the need for a cease fire and how war is horrible and evil. I don't think all war is horrible and evil at all. Oh and by the way, biblically speaking, I don't think God viewed it that way. And when I brought this up the other day, some people got upset when I said this, But that was Are we to believe the Bible story about David and Goliath and that David was was given the strength by God to take on the giant Goliath and slay him, that would be kill him? Or that you know what happened to Pharaoh's army when Moses parted the Red Sea. I mean you can if you haven't watched the Ten Commandments, wend are those examples where the Lord what happened with Joshua and Jericho when the wall fell?
Speaker 1: You know?
Speaker 2: And I can go on what happened to the many victories of Saul, you know? Or the Amalekites which God commanded the destruction of uh.
Speaker 3: I think, well, he's from Chicago, he can't help. But you know, him and Pritzker probably have Thanksgiving together for all we know. But I think at the end of the day, when we look at this particular pope, I thought the last one was bad. He's worse. And the reason is they've made it into being a celebrity. He thinks he's cool. He likes to have, you know, people that play baseball come and see him. He likes to meet with former advisors to former presidents. He has side meetings.
Speaker 2: I'll tell you what if you mean, like with David Axelrod, who he met with before all that.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, exactly. I'm sure him and axel Rock go way back.
Speaker 1: I got a few things to say about the pope. I'd like to know why.
Speaker 2: At the parish level, the bishop level, the cardinal level, and all the way up to Rome. They knew about systemic sexual abuse against children and try to do anything about it, and they covered it up.
Speaker 3: Catholic charities are one of the worst defenders in human and sex trafficking, especially of children.
Speaker 2: About Catholic charities, but I can tell you that they knew about the sex abuse of minors and they didn't do anything about it that was systemic. Now, nowhere in the Bible, if you look at does it say that a priest can't be married. As a matter of fact, the very apostles that were chosen by Jesus himself were married. Eleven of the twelve Apostles, to be precise or married. You know, for the first twelve hundred years of the church, priests were allowed to marry, and it was only after that rule was changed. Now, I think you can get into a wide variety of analysis in terms of why that rule was changed, but I think one of the biggest reasons was the fear of the loss of property if there was widespread divorce and they didn't want to have to give up money and land. And then as a result, I think you reduced the potential pool of priestly candidates dramatically because I don't think. I think most men would like to be with women in their lives to be very blunt. Is that because is that a politically correct way to say that?
Speaker 3: Listen the Catholic church. This is just my opinion as a practicing Catholic. I love my particular church. But I had a meeting with my priest last week and I told him as soon as the meeting began that I did not like this pope and I did not care for him, which he laughed and said, Linda, tell me how you really feel. And I said, I'm sorry, father, I really I struggle with this person.
Speaker 1: He is not really sorry, but I'm being nice.
Speaker 3: You know, he's the priest. I can't be mean. My point is he is not a representative of Catholics across the world. He is not a representative. He is a token. He is a person that is filling a seat right now. I think, to Trump's point, if we voted for a pope, Leo wasn't getting the seat. No way in hell.
Speaker 1: Nobody ever heard of him before.
Speaker 4: No, he's an embarrassing if anybody was if they really wanted to pick I think somebody that would have been a good candidate, maybe Timothy Dolan would have been a far better candidate, more dynamic.
Speaker 3: But all of them need to be quiet. You know, the car knows the bishops. Why don't you get your own house in order. And if you love illegal immigrants so much, take down all the Vatican walls. Let them in. I hear you guys got plenty of room. You just redid the place. Let them all in and then we'll talk about how kind and assimilating they are. Do me a favor, please.
Speaker 2: I think that's one favorite that they can do. The second thing they least can do is come clean on this. What was institutional corruption? That's why I left the Catholic Church. And there's no perfect church, let's be honest about it. And there aren't perfect people. All of sind even Linda, and fall in short with Gloria God, although I know you rewrite your Bible to think that you don't need to forgive other people, which I'm not getting back into that discussion today. Copy pole one wants to drag me into this discussion.
Speaker 3: I want to talk about God. That's awesome.
Speaker 2: What's the real story but behind the price of a barrel of oil? And what will this blockade do to the price of oil. Also, we're going to get full analysis. What is the synopsis of new king rich Vic?
Speaker 1: Three?
Speaker 2: What is our nim victory? You will explain when we get back. He wrote a great column and we'll get into the details of it coming up.