Speaker 1: It's the Best Bits of the week with Morgan.
Speaker 2: I just the bits.
Speaker 3: What's up everybody? Happy weekend? Excited you're joining me for best bits? Also joining me on part one and part three this weekend is Ray Mundo. We caught up with him all about country living and of course did some listener questions. So go check out both of those. If you have some extra time today, I would very much appreciate it. But for now, the reason you are here to get caught up on the Bobby Bone Show.
Speaker 1: So let's go.
Speaker 3: There is a college football team out there that is using Bobby's face to call one of their big blays.
Speaker 1: And he was really stoked.
Speaker 3: About this that the coach did it, and it's all been happening. They've been using it for several weeks. Bobby also shared an instagram of this, but hear him talk about it and then go check.
Speaker 1: Out his Instagram number seven. This was the year that Amy said she wanted to pay more attention to football Samy, I want to ask you a question and see how many you can get. If I were to say, but you have to give me five? Who are the five best teams in college football this year? From your new interest in FL the five best best in college college football.
Speaker 4: Yep, the team in Carolina, which will go ahead?
Speaker 1: I need more Speci Panthers. That is the NFL college football college football.
Speaker 5: Yeah, Tiger Lyon.
Speaker 4: Oh my, okay, let me think I'm thinking, Oh gosh, okay, fine, Uh.
Speaker 1: This is hard.
Speaker 6: She didn't watch football, you know.
Speaker 1: I feel like she's not seen a single game.
Speaker 5: Yes, I have on.
Speaker 1: Her goal was to watch, like you should know, just any any team. Okay, Alabama, Alabama not on the top five, but okay, go ahead? Do you say Alabama?
Speaker 6: Go ahead?
Speaker 1: Okay?
Speaker 5: Uh, Tennessee, okay, go ahead. Ut University of Texas, Okay, go ahead.
Speaker 1: Texas A and m oh god, now she's just named it. She's found a string and she's just pulling it and now go ahead, go ahead.
Speaker 5: Notre Dame.
Speaker 1: Okay, she did name five college?
Speaker 6: That one's always safe?
Speaker 1: Son No not.
Speaker 4: Yeah, No, I know Arkansas's an amazing team, but maybe.
Speaker 1: Why would you take a shot at me?
Speaker 5: I'm not taking a shot.
Speaker 6: Are they why they're not her?
Speaker 5: I pay attention to the.
Speaker 1: Number five is Texas. Number four is Ohio. State. Number three is penn State. Number two is Georgia. Number one is Oregon, Georgia. I want to shout out Oregon, you know. And you ever see on the sidelines when they hold up those signs like it's like little fun like pictures of things. Never they use my face as one of their play calls. Shut up, who Oregon the number one team in the country. They've used it for three weeks. Now why your face? I can't say, because I'll be revealing what their offense is doing. What other faces do they use? That's crazy that I know of.
Speaker 5: It's almost like for you, does that feel like it made it?
Speaker 1: It's pretty cool? Look, So the head coach texts me with pictures of it, his coach landing at Oregon and he's like, here you go. And they've been using it for three weeks and some listeners have taken pictures there as well of them holding up the signs. But here I can show you this from afar, like that's the player on the sideline holding up my head.
Speaker 4: Nice and then they all know where to go based on your face and then you can see them that's pretty cool, Like I don't honestly really care about football, and that is cool.
Speaker 6: B Did you give them that picture? Did they just pick one.
Speaker 1: They asked. They were like, hey, if we were going to do this, what picture would you want?
Speaker 6: So I picked a headshoint and nice of course.
Speaker 1: And then they didn't use it for like four weeks, and then all of a sudden it's up and they've held it for three games now.
Speaker 5: So it must be a good play.
Speaker 1: I can't say anything about it.
Speaker 5: Did you have any say?
Speaker 1: And what can you imagine I'm calling? Oh yeah, no, no, no, nothing. But they are the number one team in the country right now, and I'd like to say it's because of my head.
Speaker 5: That's pretty cool.
Speaker 6: That's pretty awesome.
Speaker 1: Thank you very much.
Speaker 7: You're part of the number one team in the country. I should get a ring if we went the championship, of course, no doubt. If we I'm now Arkansas who that will never happen. However, if we yeah, if we went championship, I should be part of that, don't you guys agree?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 8: Okay, it's the best bits of the week with Morgan number two.
Speaker 3: Everybody has a little bit of luck in their lives at one point or another. You have been lucky. So we kind of talked about ours the luckiest moments we've had and Amy's involved a very life trajectory change. Lunchboxes, of course, had to do with sports. Eddie's was with bingo, Bobby's was with gambling, and mine was with sandwiches. So we're all lucky in different ways.
Speaker 1: Number six, I want to know what's the luckiest thing that ever happened to you? And I'm wanna tell you a story. First, there's a woman she had been suffering from kidney failure and she went to a bar and so she's just talking to the bar owner walking behind the bar. So that's what's going on. And so the bar owner started asking people for their blood types like in the bar, and so somebody matches and she's like, yeah, do gives her kidney? Wild like literally went into the bar, was just talking to the person, like going through diet. She was, let me just ask around, found a match and then that person who did match was a kidney match and she got a kidney. That is the luckiest, coolest thing ever.
Speaker 2: Drinking pays off.
Speaker 1: I don't even know she was drinking because it was like in a mall. Right, it was like tavern on the mall to work in the bar.
Speaker 6: Oh okay, okay, yeah.
Speaker 1: So okay, luckiest thing that's ever happened to you, Amy.
Speaker 4: I was gonna say the time that I went to meet my friend at cole first randomly and I met you, because it completely changed the trajectory of my entire life.
Speaker 1: Where do you think you would be had we not met?
Speaker 5: Well, let's see, I was doing sales.
Speaker 1: So probably was selling stuff. Still have that job.
Speaker 4: But actually I still think I would have met who I married my husband, because I don't think that would have changed because that was through my family circumstances.
Speaker 5: So I probably would.
Speaker 4: Have met him and moved to who knows, I don't know which life would be crazy because we would have never moved to Nashville, So then that part of our life looked different. So he might still be in the Air Force, we might still be married.
Speaker 1: Oh, Eddie, Yeah, luckiest thing that happened.
Speaker 6: So you guys are always talking about bingo bingo, Man, let's go play bingo. I went and I went to go play bingo with you guys, and I won twice in one night, my first time playing bingo. Dang, that was a lucky night.
Speaker 1: What's crazy is the whole story too, was Lunchbox have been playing every week and had never won a single game. Eddie shows up, I remember hits twice. I never I still have one, never never won. I thought you had gone back and like hit something.
Speaker 2: Never never.
Speaker 9: I played it for over two years and I never won a single time.
Speaker 1: Eddie said down hit twice.
Speaker 6: He had hundreds of dobbers, like.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he had the bag, like he showed up lunchbox. Luckiest thing ever happened to you.
Speaker 9: I went to an Astros game when I was like twelve years old, and I snuck down to the expensive seats behind the visitors dugout, and there was these two older ladies. One was like probably sixty at the time, the other one was forty, and they started yelling at me, and I started talking trash back and forth with them, and then I became friends with them. And now anytime I want to go to a Nastro's game, I just call them and they give me free tickets behind the visitors dugout.
Speaker 6: That's really lucky.
Speaker 1: That's pretty cool, Morgan, Luckiest thing ever happened to you?
Speaker 10: Yeah.
Speaker 3: So I went to a college mingle my freshman year and I entered a raffle just one ticket, and and I ended up winning a year of free sandwiches.
Speaker 5: So awesome, that's a fresh Oh yeah, that was coming handy.
Speaker 1: So how did that work? A year of free sandwiches? Did you get like one a week, one a day?
Speaker 3: It was one a day. I don't think I went every single day, but I think I would eat some weeks like six sandwiches a week.
Speaker 1: That is really lucky.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Wow, as a freshman too, I was thinking about mine because I'm just pure luck that I had nothing to do with, like I could influence no part of it. Was in Las Vegas once with lunchbox and I hit read eight times in a row on they were light well, unbelieving I had read eight times in a row. I won thousand, thousands of dollars and we just kept just kept playing, and they were like sending people over, being like do you are you? We were like trying to go to the airport. We were like trying to leave.
Speaker 6: Did you let it ride over and over?
Speaker 1: I did a lot of times, but then I would get a little nervous because I don't want to lose it. Also, i'd pill a little back, but I but yes, I just kept dude. It just kept hitting red eight times in a row. And then before it hit black, I don't even know if we lost, we left.
Speaker 6: Let's be really, you're the luckiest man, luckiest man alone.
Speaker 1: You guys confuse luck with hard work, determination and keeping your hook in the water, Like, how was the hitting red's that's the luckiest. That's that's what I'm saying.
Speaker 9: That's what when it comes to that, you are so freaking No, that's lucky.
Speaker 1: But you guys say a lot of things that happened to me or for me are lucky when they are not. I just don't share when I don't hit. So you guys, oh wow, look at this, he's so lucky. It's like, no, we don't talk about the things that don't work out. Does hit eight reds in a row? It was They thought it was a big baller. I started with one chip amazing and then had to like hold in your arms and go to the cash. It was amazing.
Speaker 8: It's the best bits of the week with Morgan.
Speaker 2: Number two.
Speaker 3: Riley Green was the first guest in our new studio and he has a new album out, so that's why you stop buy lots of new things. Also talk to him about his mustache, him being a homebody, and is he actually super athletic. We got the lowdown on all the things.
Speaker 1: Riley Green number five on the Bobby Bones Show. Now, Priley, how you doing, buddy, I'm good man, how are you all? Hey? What's the least glamorous thing about touring that people probably don't understand because it looks like just looking at your pictures and again you said all these I keep seeing how big your shows are, and I've talked about this, but like it looks all fun and it's like beer and like singing. But what's the hardest part about being on the road.
Speaker 11: It's just being gone. I mean, you know, we're It's one of those things where when you're busy, which fortunately we are, you know, play a lot of shows. I've always played a lot of shows. But when you do that, the shows aren't the only things. So then when you're in town, you got days and days of trying to ride or get in the studio or whatever kind of press there is, and it's just being away from home. I think I'm probably a little more of a homebody than I knew I was.
Speaker 1: Do you think you being gone all the time has made you more of a homebody?
Speaker 11: Well, I'm sure, yeah, I'm sure it has well. And also, I guess I've always kind of been like a you know, I've always like, you know, been out and and kind of outgoing and had a lot of friends and all that. But something about being in the center of attention all the time, I think would make anybody a little reclusive. So like, I really value that time slipping off by myself more than I used to.
Speaker 1: I found that I became way more introverted once I started to have some success at this job, because I was just like, look at me, I need attention. Yeah, And then once I got it, I was like, oh man, I don't want to always be like this because I've put all my energy into Yeah.
Speaker 11: Well, it's a good problem to have. I mean, I said all the time when I did construction work, nobody wanted a picture with me. But it's crazy because I guess ten years ago, you could have a few songs on the radio and nobody really knew what you look like, you know, I mean, maybe weren't as recognizable. Now. My parents take pictures at Walmart, you know, when they go places, and I mean my dog's famous, you know. So it's uh, it's crazy how times have changed. And social media has done that for sure.
Speaker 1: You just had a birthday. What'd you do?
Speaker 11: Uh? Well, we had an album release party at the Duck Blind, a little bar in Nashville that opened up, and my birthday, I got up at five and flew to l a X And rode three and a half hours of Indio, California and play the show.
Speaker 1: That's it's a pretty big show though, huh that India, I mean India, that's where they have stage coaches. Also, it wasn't a stage coach.
Speaker 11: No, I wasn't stage coach. It was a it was a private No. It was outside of casino.
Speaker 1: That's a casino. Still pay pretty good now, I.
Speaker 11: Don't, I don't turn down.
Speaker 1: I was like at casino.
Speaker 11: And you know something else too. I've always said that, like when when I was first started tour and started playing some bigger venues and stuff, the the shows that were outside of a big city, like you know, we played like Carrollton, outside of Atlanta. It was it seemed like everybody showed up. And it's because somebody doesn't come visit their town all that often, you know, as people drive from a lot of rural areas and all those casinos especially like in the Midwestern looking the middle of nowhere in Iowa or somewhere. So those shows are always crazy. The crowds are really good.
Speaker 1: Lunchbox.
Speaker 9: Speaking of your bar, what's it like the bar industry? You're making money, somebody.
Speaker 11: Still got lights on it.
Speaker 9: Yeah, but my question is are you actually involved or you just put your name on it and you're out of there.
Speaker 11: It's probably different for everybody. I didn't not that anybody was beating my door down to have a bar on Broadway, but I never spent any time on Broadway. I think I've been twice in my life, you know. Like, but over there Losers and Winters in Midtown, that's where I met every other artist or songwriter or anything like that. So me and Steve Ford, who owns Winners and Losers, he was remodeling Winners and we just had kind of a real casual conversation about it, and so I got to kind of go in and design the inside of it and lay it out how he wanted to. And it's been fun. Like I certainly didn't need another hobby, but I've enjoyed that part of it. I'm not like in the kitchen or fixing drinks or anything that if.
Speaker 2: I come to Nashville, can I come to you know, duck Blind? Did see Ryle the Green?
Speaker 11: Actually the other day I say an article which I guess I should have known. Somebody have their phones out. I was behind the bar because I found an apron. So I was behind the bar with an apron on and post Malone was there, and he came in and we made a couple of drinks. And I think that's the draw of those type of bars. I mean, you know that people want to run into somebody that they're a fan of or whatever. So I spent a lot of time over there because I like the place. But at the same time, it's cool that fans come in there kind of hoping to see you know.
Speaker 1: Did you play there? I think, did you do the date opening?
Speaker 6: You like?
Speaker 11: Yeah, we had a grand opening and we did well. The grand opening was also the twentieth anniversary of Losers, so we did a big concert in the back parking lot. Jamie Johnson, Drake White, Randy Howse or a bunch of folks got out there and played. It was a cool deal.
Speaker 1: This record you put out, don't mind if I do. It's a lot it's is this the most tracks you've ever had on a record?
Speaker 11: I'm sure, yeah, I.
Speaker 1: Mean it just because I was looking about at some of your other albums or EPs or whatever, I felt like, eighteen why so many? Like well was it you had that many great songs? Or you're like, maybe, well there's that many possibly more songs catch on with folks.
Speaker 11: It all, it all starts with songs, or at least I try for it to. What happened with this one is I was cutting an album and we had a lot of really big success with an EP. We put it out the beginning of the year. It was called Way out Here and that had Worst Way on it, which is a giant song for me in a song called Jesus Saves just doing really well. So I was decided to put those on the album because so many people are finding out about us like today. You know, it's and that's been a crazy thing for me to see my success. It's been really gradual over the last few years. But we did that show at Hyde Park with Morgan. It was the biggest country show in the UK and we're seeing those streams jump and all that. Going to Australia this week for the first time for ten days and all those shows are selling out. So I just see a lot of people find to me and that's going to be the first project they see is don't mind if I do. And I just want to put kind of my best foot forward. I guess in that world.
Speaker 1: Have you been to Australia?
Speaker 11: Have it on first trip? It's it is a long flight. Yeah, that's awesome. That's the part I wasn't looking forward to.
Speaker 1: What's the longest flight you've taken now, London? Yeah, okay, that's that eight. Yeah, that's a nice little warm up. Oh my god. That's when you wear like oppression socks. So yeah, you were there.
Speaker 11: What do you what do those?
Speaker 5: Do you need to get them?
Speaker 1: And then you drink on your feet? Yeah, yeah, we're up yours.
Speaker 11: I don't know if that you like put them somewhere, like, what do you.
Speaker 6: Else?
Speaker 11: You put them? Compression socks?
Speaker 1: Yeah? So Google, If anything, it's like a bottle of water an hour. On those kind of flights, you'll get especially you have to sing, but it's awesome. You're probably going to places you never thought you would go, and generally like yeah, well, I mean touring.
Speaker 11: I am excited about it a lot more since the UK show because we did Hyde Park, you know, sixty something thousand people have and it was and like they knew every word to everything, and I never stepped fot over there. I thought it was the craziest thing. So now that I've seen that we you know, got a really big fan base in uh Australia, I'm excited about going over there and putting on a show. You know, you want to go where people are going to show up. They're definitely excited too, because everybody doesn't go, you know, And I mean it's kind of like I talk about going to those rural towns is when you go somewhere and you got fans, they're rowdy.
Speaker 4: Amy Well, with all that you do have going on right now, it seems like a lot like what do you have to do for your mental health?
Speaker 5: Are you intentional about that at all?
Speaker 11: I think I'm just losing it that I think I just lost my mental health. Uh. What I've come to realize is it doesn't take much for me to get a lot out of it, you know, like like a small little disconnect for a couple hours one day, or like we flew in from California yesterday morning, so you know, you got the airport like five, got in about two here and I just kind of had yesterday.
Speaker 1: Afternoon to a little solitude.
Speaker 11: Yeah, I mean it wentn't worked out like later around got in the sun and like, I'm good.
Speaker 5: Now what is your workout?
Speaker 11: Though? So I I struggle to like kind of work out. So I've got to like get after it or nothing. There's no like middle ground. I can't go do a little something. So I'll go to the gym about four two and he just look at stuff and then leave like, no, I'm not ready yet.
Speaker 1: And I need that workout.
Speaker 11: I still gotta go work. It takes me a lot of I talked to myself a lot.
Speaker 1: You know, do you ever play pickleball? No, you don't seem like a pickleball guy because I am, and we're nothing alike because you're cool and big and I'm not. Uh yeah, you didn't seem much like a yeah pickleball guy. Dang, I wish she was that yes, because then I'd have been like, hey, you know, that's my pickleball and said it's like it's just me. Basically, So when you're on the road, you travel with any sort of like cold plunch or anything like Dirk stuff dirts.
Speaker 11: No, that was miserable to you made me get in there when I was on tour with them. Uh you see, that's that's what I'm talking about. Like, I know, I buy into that and I do like a sauna, but like I could not make myself go getting a cold plunge every day.
Speaker 5: Just look at it.
Speaker 6: I would look at it.
Speaker 11: Yeah, Like I would get up and get coffee and go stand out there by it and just be like, no.
Speaker 6: That looks bold.
Speaker 1: Yeah, maybe that's just the thing. Guys, we're actually doing crap. Should just look at stuff. Have you ever known mustache before?
Speaker 2: You pure?
Speaker 1: I mean obviously eight years old, but likes it all. The mustache always been there.
Speaker 11: No, Yeah, I usually had a beard, and I just, uh, you know how it is when you shave your face. You always do it in the little Now you can do a handlebar or go to you or whatever. And I guess I did a mustache just being funny, and then it just kind of hung around. I kept it a little longer. We did a music video for you, like you loved me, and I was like a Western thing, so I got this little like conk quistador looking thing right here, and it just tried it out now.
Speaker 1: For you as a songwriter, like, well, how does it have to hit you to go okay? I didn't write that one about like I love it? Like, how often does that come along?
Speaker 11: Well, I don't get sent a lot of songs because I write so many of my own songs. I've never been against cutting an outside song. I mean, you know, as a songwriter, I realized how great that is to, you know, get a song cut by somebody else. It's weird though, because I look at it like, either it's a song that I love that I knew I could have never came up with, or it's a song that sounds like like I wrote it, you know. And I mean, it's just got to be something that I like. And I'll look at songs I write like if somebody else sang it when I listened to it, you know, I feel like a lot of artists probably like that. I don't like to hear my own voice, so I get a lot of people sing work tapes on stuff. I right, just to live with it, but uh, I'm definitely just you know, it's just got to be something that I really feel, especially now when you're doing an album, that it fits in that project.
Speaker 1: What is your daily truck?
Speaker 11: Uh? Well, I I suv like a Yukon.
Speaker 1: Uh.
Speaker 11: If I'm a home I got a GMC Sierra.
Speaker 1: Like if you're just gonna drive down the store.
Speaker 11: Yeah, well I got a range Rover that's pretty nice up here. I found it's pretty hard to park a big truck in Nashville and it wouldn't fit in any of the parking decks. So I got a little.
Speaker 1: Your Geo Metros at home.
Speaker 5: Though it's a little you wouldn't fit, I don't think really.
Speaker 11: I got to cross a little bearon that's pretty awesome. It's got the panel side and on it, you know, and it's a convertible. I paid three thousand dollars for it. You can see the tire through the hole in the floorboard, like if there's the roads wet and you turnstone stuff?
Speaker 1: Man about that Fred Funstone stuff? Yeah? What do you collect anything cool?
Speaker 11: These cars? Old cars and stuff. Yeah, I've got a couple of old Broncos and a bunch old square body Chevrolets. You know.
Speaker 1: Would you ever do a Christmas song?
Speaker 11: Would I?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 11: That's really what I wrote a Christmas song this weekend on the road and what's like what uh concept point, let's see uh Mary Christmas from the family. Robert O'Keane ask you remember that song? Yeah, I mean like white trashy Christmas kind of thing, you know, like talks about ball game about to come on, about the time mama has to come apart because sister's tattoo. She just found out about that kind of stuff.
Speaker 2: Eddie.
Speaker 6: Yeah, speaking of ball game, have you ever met Riley Green the baseball player?
Speaker 11: No, but you know, we've been playing a lot of baseball stadiums and I've been going to hitting bat and practics with him and stuff, and uh, Detroit reached out and said he's a fan, and we were trying to line it up where I could go over there and meet up with him. Yeah.
Speaker 6: When I first saw it, I thought I was like, dang, he plays baseball too, because I thought it was at the end.
Speaker 11: Yeah, he does that, he's got it unnecessary.
Speaker 1: But also I watched you take batting practice like you still got it.
Speaker 11: I didn't ever have it like I was. I never hit a baseball like that when I was playing.
Speaker 1: It's been fifteen years and I just saw you in Cincinnati, maybe, is that what? Well?
Speaker 11: Yeah, but we started in Philly, uh, and I was like, I thought I might hit a couple of line drives. I got my camera guy to come out there and like, you know, made me look cool. And Bryce Shawper walked out and I was like, well, great, that's like when the cart girl shows up, you know, on a golf course. And I was I had like nine or ten out. He was like, dude, what And I was like, I don't know. I mean, I wish I could have Like, I wish I could have played it cool, but like, yeah, that's but I was surprised, as anybody you really were.
Speaker 1: Yeah you're not playing humble because you're a humble guy.
Speaker 11: I mean I pretend to be one. But nah, I mean I really, I really was surprised about that. Yeah, that's when that goes over. Well.
Speaker 1: So that's one of the cooler things about success is getting to do the things you always wanted to do when you were a kid. Like for me, that's been like the greatest thing ever. As like all the sports stuff I wanted to do as a kid. I feel like you're getting to do that too.
Speaker 11: Now. Yeah, it is I mean, I've like got this. I want to try to hill and run in every Major League Baseball stadium. You know. We did Tampa, uh, Cincinnati and Philly. So I'm gonna trying to line some stops up on the way next year.
Speaker 1: So now you're confident though you can put one out anywhere after.
Speaker 11: I call it three for three now, you know. I'll tell you this though Cincinnati, Uh, the guy throwing wasn't like a VP guy. And that's where I've noticed, like you know, in the home run Derby's there was a guy it's like an old guy throwing up your dad. Yeah, and and that makes a huge difference. So it took me like eighty swings to hit a few out in Cincinnati, and I was sword blisters all over. Could barely play the show that night. He went off my foot. I couldn't even move on.
Speaker 1: So that's why I couldn't play. I'm sorry. In my hand, it's like that scene in the office where there he's getting ready to play golf, so he's at the driving range of for like twelve hours, then he can't play because his hand.
Speaker 11: It was a lot like that.
Speaker 4: Actually, I want to circle back on what's the cargirl theory. I mean I can guess it means like is for y'all, if a cargirl shows up that you find attractive, you play better.
Speaker 11: Yeah, I'll even say that just a cargirl. She because because cargirls, like you know, she's always pretty okay, but because she's a car girl, she's here, you know what I mean, she's more.
Speaker 1: She's a caller and she has the beer.
Speaker 11: Yeah right, A good conversation, like what professions that a girl could have to make her automatically attractive? Cargirls one of those.
Speaker 1: Nurse ce.
Speaker 5: Nice, I like it, Bobby, Oh, the bar tender.
Speaker 1: Oh she's got like nine yeah, reading those.
Speaker 11: But yeah, when the cargirl pulls up, when you get nervous, you know, you play great golf all day and then she pulls up and you just missed the ball.
Speaker 4: Okay, So oh sees how I was thinking it made you play better because you want.
Speaker 1: To impress her.
Speaker 11: You're trying to actually the opposite. So yes, what I mean like if Bryce Harper walked out, you're hitting baseballs, you play, get nervous.
Speaker 5: And not but you played better.
Speaker 11: Yeah, good thing he wasn't driving a golf cart.
Speaker 1: Yeah, And I mean he shows up in a golf cart and his car. Yeah. I want to watch a few songs with you real quick. Twenty nineteen, there was this girl. Give me a thought or a memory that comes from this song.
Speaker 11: I remember when we wrote it, me and Eric Dilon sat down and I was thinking about the movie Footloose. I thought, you know, doing something impressed girl was a pretty relatable thought. And remember when they were racing the tractors at each other, you know, and they were playing like chicken with the tractors.
Speaker 1: And I've never seen footless.
Speaker 11: Okay, well that's an issue. Pull it up watching Kevin Bacon. Y'all have seen footlook? Okay, Well can I talk about that? It's weird they haven't seen footlook.
Speaker 6: Right, We're not.
Speaker 1: We wouldn't keep you from talking about it anyway. We're not gonna be like no R.
Speaker 11: But y'all could have just said yeah and then we could have moved on. Well why not, I'll do it all the time. He says, what else thinking about when I wrote the song? No, I really was. They're playing chicken on the tractors, and he like, he's never been on the track before, and he jumps off and he was trying to win the girl over, so that that was the thought half of me. It was a long way to get to that little to cut this all up half of me. Man, Just thanks Thomas Ritt. What awesome. I didn't have a single the country radio for about a year, and uh, that song was the first time I heard it was such a big hit.
Speaker 1: You look like you Love Me with Ally has been crushing it. She's is she with you every show?
Speaker 6: Now?
Speaker 11: No, she was on tour with me beginning of the year, her and Tracy Lawrence, and you know, she's been on a lot of festivals with me. But I wonder, I mean, I guess she was already on the lineup you. I mean, she was kind of having a moment already. But I'm sure now you know, when when promoters are buying shows and stuff, they try to get her on the bill because it's a that's such a big song.
Speaker 1: Do you ever play that when it's just you?
Speaker 11: I do, I've yeah, I had an experience this week. Actually, so a few weeks ago, I did it and there's a girl with a sign kind of saying Ellis Park. Of course got her up and she crushed it like lost her mind. It was a great cradling crazy. Uh. Two days ago in California, girl had the same sign, This is Golden Sky Festival. There's twenty thirty thousand people there right in the front row, and I like, there's no way she I even preaps. I said, are you sure? Got her on stage? The stage was like twenty feet high. She had to climb around and get all up there, and she just stayed fright, didn't Yeah, it was bad.
Speaker 1: What'd you do?
Speaker 11: I just took the mic from her and said, thank you so much. I told her she made I told her she spent more time making the sign and listen to the song and.
Speaker 1: Then walk us into the to that current single here.
Speaker 11: Damn Day lead.
Speaker 6: Yeah.
Speaker 11: Yeah, man, it's so like a fun breakup song. Through is such a thing, I thought. Uh Mar Grenaday Lynden was a very laid back guy. I loved to fish. Biggest decision he made every day was whether he's going golfing or fishing. And uh, I just loved that like mentality, like, man, anything in the world could be going wrong, but it doesn't matter if the fisher button, you know, it's not that bad. And I thought that was a fun idea.
Speaker 1: Riley Green is here. His album Don't Mind If I Do It is out now. We played some clips from it. Guys, go stream it, Go see Riley out. He's doing a ton of shows and you announced the next year in March through August. I mean, it's fun to see all the places you're playing, because every time you listen to shows, it's like the venues like that's a cool thing. They have to get bigger.
Speaker 11: Yeah, I can't remember a time in my career before I you know, had a record deal or anything while I was playing you know, one hundred shows a year, and I've done that for probably six or seven years, and it started to get monotonous. I was playing the same places all the time, the same people showing up. And as long as there's it's growing and you can see like the venues get bigger and the crowds get bigger. It's just, you know, it makes all the time on a road worth it.
Speaker 1: Congrats on the new record at Riley Duckman and or Duckman.
Speaker 11: How you want to say it?
Speaker 6: What's the right way?
Speaker 1: But well, if it were a duck what's the right way to say?
Speaker 11: Well, if it was duckman. That would be like a last name, like duckman.
Speaker 1: But I mean that, but the M isn't capitalized, is my point. Oh, you got to capitalize it if you wanted to.
Speaker 11: Be duck capitalized the first letter of a word.
Speaker 1: But duckman, it's duckman without a capitalized M. If you want to it is some.
Speaker 11: Guy the valet the other day said you must be mister duckman. He said it like that.
Speaker 1: But if it were duck with the capitol, iemy, so you must be mister duckman.
Speaker 11: I'll start capitalizing it.
Speaker 1: It' just be easier for all of us more.
Speaker 11: Yea, I'm sorry about that. That's awful.
Speaker 1: The new albums out, don't mind if I do. Riley Good to see Aboudy and we're gonna play this some Riley right now here. Nice Jow Bobby Bone show. There is Riley Green.
Speaker 8: It's the best Bits of the week with Morgan number two.
Speaker 3: There's always a news story that sparks conversation, and this one in particular did just that. Joe Exotic apparently has scabies. So then it turned into all of us confessing our current ailments and diseases, which is kind of a vulnerable thing to do, to talk about your medical conditions. Well, we did it, and hopefully it makes you feel better if you have some of these.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I don't know, guys number four, I didn't know skab's was real.
Speaker 11: Oh is that real?
Speaker 1: I didn't know scabies. I thought you had got scabies when you were like a fourth grade. It's like I touched you got scabies. I didn't know scabies was a real disease.
Speaker 2: Are you serious? Did you not watch Real World Philadelphia?
Speaker 1: Never watch an episode?
Speaker 2: Maybe no Real World of Denver.
Speaker 9: They had to clean the whole house because someone had scabies, had to throw all the pillows out, everything.
Speaker 1: I mean, I get uh headlines, I get bedbugs, but I don't know a Scabie Joe Exotic from Tiger King. He's been quarantine in prison due to scabies.
Speaker 11: Oh.
Speaker 4: I just read about them scabies, and now I want to throw up.
Speaker 1: It's a contagious skin rash caused by a mite that burrows under the skin and lays eggs. I mean it feels like in the same family of like head lice, bed bugs.
Speaker 8: I'm not sure.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean he's in the big house, that's where he got it. But I thought scabies was like one of those fictional diseases like cooties. If you tell me cooties is real, I'm out. Okay, like his cootie. Now, I don't even know what's will and what's nice.
Speaker 6: I don't know what that is.
Speaker 1: Well, what's the root of cooties?
Speaker 11: Mike?
Speaker 1: Were you cooty?
Speaker 10: Me?
Speaker 6: What?
Speaker 1: And how would you spell cootie? I would spell cooties with a T. Oh. I d see I spelled with the T. But it's fictional, so I don't know there's a real answer here. Cooties are not real. Cooties a fictional disease used in children's games as a form of rejection. The term has a real history with soldiers of World War One and World War Two. Soldiers use the term cooties to describe the pairs citic bugs that lived in the trenches and the illnesses they caused. World War two, American soldiers returning from the South Pacific popularized the term. It may come from the adjective cooti, which means infested with lice.
Speaker 10: Ugh.
Speaker 6: Wow, so that went from the battlefield to the middle school.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but like which one sounds more gross? A cootie or a scaby. Scaby sounds like you're going skating to me, I think cooty sounds grosser, and I think they're basically the same thing, even though cooties an't real. They're all like this lice, right, So let's play a Mitchyll disease. Who wants to go first? I have a couple.
Speaker 2: I mean, I got an ailment. I know that something.
Speaker 1: What's the difference, it's whatever you want to call it. I like to go first. I have cooties, the fictional disease. I have a couple of things. I have whatever it is on my scalp. I have dry scalp in the back of my head. Yeah, but it's more than dandriff. It's like skin. It's more like where if I wear in a dark shirt, it looks like I've been in a parade, and so deeper than dandruff, some sort of like skin. There's a name for it. I think it's like called head cooties.
Speaker 11: Does it head?
Speaker 1: No? It doesn't it I can that's my wife what I have. But the show lots like five other things, and I'll be like, I want.
Speaker 5: To down psoriasis.
Speaker 1: Maybe that's what it is, and I think likes is the liver and I don't have that.
Speaker 4: Oh that is it?
Speaker 1: Okay, I don't know that's where the liver is, like dying, right, yeahs I have that. I'm back in my head a head cooties.
Speaker 5: So what's your plan for that?
Speaker 1: I use a certain kind of shampoo now, okay, but like once a week, I forget most times.
Speaker 6: Why don't you just use that shampoo?
Speaker 1: It's up there? But it's the bottle looks too fancy, and I'm always like what and I'll have my glasses on and I can't remember. It's the whole situation. Man, You don't want to know. Amy admit your disease.
Speaker 4: Well, speaking of parasitic diseases, I have parasites.
Speaker 6: Oh why is she in here?
Speaker 4: No?
Speaker 1: No, we all do, everybody.
Speaker 4: But I just got like, I just went to the doctor and I just got some new, uh I don't know, pills that I'm going to take and we're gonna kill them.
Speaker 1: I think you'd be surprised if parasites you haven't side you. We all have parasites in a Harris, I promise you. Everybody has parasites in their body.
Speaker 4: But I have some that right now, are really wreaking havoc? And apparently something's going on with my liver.
Speaker 1: But it's persis liver.
Speaker 2: But are the parasites in your body good for you?
Speaker 1: You're thinking of bacteria. You're confusing bacteria and parasites.
Speaker 2: Why do we all then? Why don't we all get rid of them?
Speaker 1: You can?
Speaker 4: Well, some people handle them better because their gut microbiome is stronger.
Speaker 5: Mine is very weak right now, so I got to build it up.
Speaker 6: What are we talking about? I don't know any of this language.
Speaker 1: Yeah, parasites for sure. Like a look in your eyes, intil you are a parasite lunchbox, but you.
Speaker 2: Have I have siber hryeric dermatitis.
Speaker 1: Give us to break it down.
Speaker 2: That's a dandriff in the ear? Is I mean in the ear?
Speaker 11: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Never heard of such things.
Speaker 6: Yeah.
Speaker 9: My wife's always like, man, you got big old chumps of like dry skin in your ear, and she always picks it out because I'm walking around looking like I have nastliness in my ear, and.
Speaker 2: So she'll scrap it out of there.
Speaker 9: It's not wax, No, it's several.
Speaker 1: Ric well, and you're not trying to pronounce it, Eddie.
Speaker 6: I have dyslexia and dysmorphia. What is this calcul We know that I have that, and I also have a vid of lego.
Speaker 1: There you go, now we're talking.
Speaker 6: That's like where my skin pigments and autoimmune disease, where like my skin cells attack itself and then it kills all the pigments. So like Michael Jackson, Yeah, well that's what he had. And so in order for him to like make him not look weird with little patches, he just dyed his whole body white.
Speaker 1: Are you the rumors are even bleaching your skin? No? Okay, no, but on my chin? I am not hispanic little white. What's your chin's name?
Speaker 6: Eddie? The other rest of me?
Speaker 1: Moregan any disease you want to share?
Speaker 3: Yeah, I keep getting tiny red like rashes on my face.
Speaker 1: From do you know what it is? I don't know if that's say it's called zima.
Speaker 2: I think it's thank you.
Speaker 1: I didn't want to pronounce it.
Speaker 2: Oh I thought it was.
Speaker 3: I thought, oh, that's on your like lips and stuff.
Speaker 1: This is like all over step and stuff, stuff like everywhere.
Speaker 3: Okay, it's whatever, Amy's aid the E word, thank you.
Speaker 1: Okay, we're on cootie free though. Okay, we can all like grand there who knew scabies was real?
Speaker 6: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Would you have known? Would you bet money skapies was?
Speaker 11: Yes?
Speaker 8: Yes, I saw world, the world. It's the best bits of the week with Morgan.
Speaker 3: Number two Lunchbox is always taking stuff from the studio to potentially sell, and this one just happens to be a major country artist who stopped buy our studio and left something behind. And that's what this item is. He now wants to sell, but he kind of needs permission. So that's what you're about to hear. And I guess if you hear this and you're like, yeah, I really want to buy that, hit up Lunchbox, but I have a feeling you probably won't.
Speaker 1: Number three Lunchbox, what did you steal from the studio that you want to sell?
Speaker 2: No, I didn't steal it. It's uh.
Speaker 9: I was cleaning or old studio and I realized I had saved You had saved yes.
Speaker 1: In your office?
Speaker 9: Yes, Uh, Miranda Lambert's coffee and coffee cup. And I put it on a shelf and I forgot about it. And when I was cleaning out, I was like, oh my goodness, we have a jackpot.
Speaker 1: Two things. One, can you verify with some sort of authenticity that that that she was drinking from that, because if you just have it and just say it, it's not gonna sell.
Speaker 9: Y'all had to go back and look through the pictures. But this is definitely hers and I had it on the shelf for a couple of months.
Speaker 1: It looks gross.
Speaker 5: Anybody could have drink out of that cup.
Speaker 1: No, no, And I don't think she was drinking it on camera.
Speaker 2: No, no she was. It was sitting on the stage. Where do you think I got it?
Speaker 6: So we have shots of it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, she left it on the stage.
Speaker 9: So when she left, I went up to the stage and got it and poured it in this water bottle.
Speaker 1: Oh that's where the water bottle come for safe keeping.
Speaker 11: Oh got it?
Speaker 6: Got it?
Speaker 5: Is there like a lip gloss mark or anything.
Speaker 1: Also, I would say we had a hundred of those coffee cups.
Speaker 10: Yeah.
Speaker 1: I could have been from a band player.
Speaker 2: No, no, it was Miranda Lambert. I got it.
Speaker 1: Your source is trust me, Broy, trust me bro.
Speaker 9: So I am thinking I am gonna make some money on Miranda the Lambert's used coffee and I could sell one.
Speaker 2: I could sell the coffee cup another one. I could sell the coffee, or we could do it two for one deal.
Speaker 5: You know what, I bet someone might want to drink that for sure?
Speaker 1: What do you think? What do you think you would get for that?
Speaker 2: Probably five hundred?
Speaker 1: No chance?
Speaker 6: Soa bones do you want to sell them the video clips? Since you own it for two hundred?
Speaker 1: There's no way he can authenticate that without the clips.
Speaker 6: So he's gonna need to buy the clips from us. But also too, well.
Speaker 1: I recorded the clip. We have a hundred of those coffee cups.
Speaker 6: Yeah, but if you have her holding that kind of coffee cup, we have one hundred those kinds, and then you can do the trust me bro exactly.
Speaker 2: The trust me bro goes a long way.
Speaker 1: We we will not sell artists stuff because then it's a bad precedent for other artists coming in. Then they have to worry about anything they touch we sell.
Speaker 2: What if we give tim percent of charity?
Speaker 1: Ten wow, mister Generes out there, what if we give one percent to Miranda's charity possible pups and Paul.
Speaker 2: Nation mut Nation, That's what it was.
Speaker 1: Ten percent, So generous of you. If you can sell it on Facebook marketplace. You can do it, okay on your own all.
Speaker 2: Right, let me let me google Miranda Lambert.
Speaker 5: Do you know.
Speaker 1: He's not gonna get five hundred bucks a right?
Speaker 9: Well, you want to bet you know how big Miranda's fans are crazy?
Speaker 1: You're asking them to buy a star fum coffee cups you drank out of.
Speaker 9: Oh here she is sitting on the couch one month ago.
Speaker 1: Wow, but that's great. I'm saying you're not gonna get five hundred bucks for it? Why? How much you think I'll get three dollars?
Speaker 2: Three dollars you think?
Speaker 1: But I allow you to sell it on Facebook marketplace.
Speaker 2: Okay, Hey, or someone slide into my DMS on Insta.
Speaker 1: They will probably It doesn't matter. Amy, We're gonna go to the joke and we'll check in in a week or so and see how that's going.
Speaker 8: Okay, it's the best bits of the Week with Morgan.
Speaker 2: Number two.
Speaker 3: After months and months of waiting, Bobby and Lunchbox finally revealed the contents of that storage unit that they bought together. So you may remember that Bobby and Lunchbox purchased a storage unit. This was another one of Lunchbox's brilliant storage ideas, and they went in on it together and well, when they opened it up, there were some really sketchy things that they didn't feel comfortable talking about for their safety, but now they do. So in case you wanted the very long awaited update of the contents of the storage unit, this is for you number two.
Speaker 1: The phone's Jarra. She wants an update from a segment that we were too scared to talk about at one point. Hey Jara, morning morning. What's going on?
Speaker 10: Hey, I have a question for you, Bobby and Luncheats. So a few like a year ago, you and Lunchbox invested in a storage unit and it was something in there that you guys said that you could not talk about. So now that some time has passed, I was wanting could you tell us what it was?
Speaker 1: I think maybe we can. I need to check with my business partner.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm okay with it if you are so.
Speaker 1: Lunchbox and I bought a storage unit, meaning we didn't know what was in it. So we spent like one hundred and eighty bucks.
Speaker 9: Yeah, you can see a few pictures online, but you didn't know from as far.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: So then we go through it and we found all kind of stuff, shoes, and we made a pot. We made a little money off of it. He's give me like nine months to get my money.
Speaker 2: Jordans.
Speaker 6: You made your money back?
Speaker 9: Oh yeah, and then some we sold those Jordans for like two hundred dollars.
Speaker 1: I think I made a couple hundred bucks product. Wow, it was baller. I'm so so we're thinking about getting another one. I haven't thought about that yet. So, but from that, there was some stuff in it that we didn't want to talk about because we didn't want to have anything happen to us. What do you want to say, just so you say exactly what it was.
Speaker 9: There was a cases of bullets, but they were like four or five missing.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and they weren't shotgun shells.
Speaker 6: Yeah yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, you remember the caliber.
Speaker 1: No, I never messed with them. No, were there any guns in there?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 6: Good.
Speaker 9: Well, first we found the bullets and we started freaking. I was like, oh, no, that means there was a gun somewhere here, because there was only four or five missing. And I don't think you just missed four or five unless they were used somewhere.
Speaker 12: Yeah, but I don't think it had to be like a murder, murdering somebody, but based on were they were not they were not hunting, no, no, no, it was somebody who was.
Speaker 1: On the wrong side of the law at some point put a bunch of stuff in there, some of them. We don't know if I was.
Speaker 11: Stolen or not.
Speaker 1: It reeked of Uh yeah, there was paraphernalia. Yeah, I've got you.
Speaker 3: Oh.
Speaker 1: We didn't want to say any of that because we didn't want them to know that we had their stuff and them come shoot us.
Speaker 6: Right right right, that's smart.
Speaker 9: Yeah, but the five bullets missing was really like, oh my gosh, I.
Speaker 1: Didn't the bullets missing didn't scare me that much. It was just why bullets? Why the drug stuff? Why a lot of the clothes?
Speaker 2: Very nice?
Speaker 1: Yeah, very nice, very nice. So we were like, there's probably somebody was up to no good and in lunchboxes.
Speaker 6: And when he saw the bullets missing, he probably felt like, oh, well those were used for something bad. Yeah, now you were involved, because that's your step.
Speaker 9: And then I thought, okay, I'm going to uncover a gun in this box. I thought I'm gonna get it into an investigation. All that well, no investigation, because right now I'm saying I thought that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but even if you found a gun, I'd.
Speaker 2: Had to call because that means that that gun was used something.
Speaker 1: They're hiding it and storing it, you probably would have turned it in.
Speaker 6: Yeah, oh we did know.
Speaker 1: We just sold on the black market, my little profit.
Speaker 6: Okay. See that's where you get.
Speaker 1: Oh no, I mean I didn't say that out loud, but that's what it was. There was some drug stuff in there. There were some bullets in there. There were some really nice clothes in there that reflected but maybe someone would wear if they were using bullets and having drugs.
Speaker 2: And there was one jacket that I was just like, oh no, the jacket was wrong.
Speaker 6: With the jacket.
Speaker 1: It was like.
Speaker 9: A resting peace jacket.
Speaker 1: What's a rest in peace jacket?
Speaker 6: Straight jacket?
Speaker 11: Like a funeral like a bulletproof.
Speaker 9: One of his friends had and they had like a montage of pictures.
Speaker 1: Oh oh I never saw that. Yeah, so like one of his friends had died in there our launch of pictures on him.
Speaker 9: Yeah, they had here I guess they made jackets. And they said from what street? And I was like, oh, oh.
Speaker 6: Oh see you think that. Okay, I see what you're saying.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so that's why we didn't talk about it.
Speaker 6: It's definitely a little cloudy.
Speaker 1: Don't you understand why we didn't talk about it? Though sometimes listen would be like, why do you bring it up? And most states we want to be reminded, like I'm glad I called and reminded us. And two we wanted to give you the guys the full context of what we were going through with it, jar, So that's the full update. Do you feel fulfilled by us giving that answer?
Speaker 10: Yes, I do, thank you so much.
Speaker 2: Okay, wait, and my name is not Lunchy.
Speaker 1: Yes, it is right, it's Lunchy, it's babe. It's whatever you wanted to be.
Speaker 2: And now did you understand why we didn't tell you right away?
Speaker 10: Yes, I absolutely understand. Thank you so much for taking my call.
Speaker 1: Well, thank you for remembering that and asking us about it, because we might have forgotten about it because we were scared to talk about it.
Speaker 2: And I did hand the bullets over to someone else.
Speaker 1: Someone else like law enforcement. Yeah you did. You took them to the cops. Well, now, why are you being fishy? Where did you hit the bullets?
Speaker 2: Security?
Speaker 1: Oh?
Speaker 2: I let he goes all tim He said I'll handle it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Tim's probably out there with him r now connecting us.
Speaker 6: He's target practice. He's out there.
Speaker 1: Come on, bring it on, all right, Joe, I have a great day.
Speaker 10: Bye.
Speaker 8: It's the best bits of the week with Morgan.
Speaker 3: Number two, Bobby decided to give out some most Improved awards on our show, all inspired by Amy's son who had something to happen at his track meet. So you listen and decide if you agree with the most Improved. All I'm gonna say is I didn't leave this segment feeling awarded. I kind of just giggled because I was a little uncomfy. I'm not exactly sure how to feel still.
Speaker 1: Number one, how did your son's cross country track career end?
Speaker 10: Oh?
Speaker 5: It ended great.
Speaker 4: I mean they had a little awards ceremony with them, like you know, like into your party or into season party, I guess is what you call it. And he got most Improved Runner.
Speaker 1: Oh that's cool. Did his name say moose on it?
Speaker 11: Said?
Speaker 4: It said his name, But yeah, I guess it's just like with his teammates that he's moose, Moose on the loose.
Speaker 1: That's pretty cool. They the moose is on the loser. When you're a runner, that's a good one. So he got Most Improved. That's great because he probably don't even know what he was doing when he started.
Speaker 6: Yeah.
Speaker 5: I was really proud of him.
Speaker 4: Honestly, when he first started, I was thinking, Okay, two miles, like, we'll see how this goes and maybe he'll get some energy out and this will be good. But he takes it seriously and he does. He does well.
Speaker 1: Is you training in the off season.
Speaker 5: Yeah, he's going to tracks next, So he's.
Speaker 1: Going to run track now and the Moose is going to hit the pavement. Dang, moose is on streets?
Speaker 6: Is this his first sport?
Speaker 4: He's done football, he did like the Blaze whatever, and then he did track last year.
Speaker 5: He just hadn't done cross country, which is very different.
Speaker 1: Do you like that better? Cross country?
Speaker 4: I think he what's the distance? But then we'll see this track season. How you know, he's obviously improved, so we'll see how it goes.
Speaker 1: Well, we're gonna do Most Improved on this show. I've made up some awards for most Improved. I've been so inspired by the Moose wow that I have made improvement awards for everybody here. First, of all most improved in cleanliness. This award comes after Morgan yelled at certain people on the show for using the studio as storage lockers. One person has very much improved, it's been Eddie. Eddie, you are the most improved in cleanliness. Let's go Morgan. Did you at lunchbox as well? But he's still a mess in disgusting, So he does not win the approved.
Speaker 6: Because he did not improve, yes at all.
Speaker 1: Now we moved to a new building and he thinks that means it's improved. No, no, we just moved to a place as clean already. But Eddie, you are most improved in cleanliness.
Speaker 6: Wow, thank you guys, thank you so much.
Speaker 1: Next up, most improved in staying focused mostly is Amy. Oh yeah, whoa yes uh. For the most part, she's been more focused and her doodles are down about thirteen percent. Look, oh my gosh, hold your page up. Hold your doodle page up.
Speaker 6: It's all doodles.
Speaker 1: That's only eighty percent of a page. Usually it was one hundred. Okay, so most improved and stand focused sort of. Amy.
Speaker 5: Also, doodling helps me focus. While I'm doodling, I hear that's.
Speaker 1: Like me telling my wife you know, if I want to TikTok to help me go to sleep, google it. Next up, Most improved and not dating losers, Sure, goes to Morgan. Her last guy wasn't a loser, just not the right guy. But we're very happy to see Morgan's Most improved and not dating the most losory guy that walks in the room with a gold chain and Jael. That feels really good for me. Thank you welcome. Most improved in avoiding anger eruptions that scare everyone in the room.
Speaker 6: Boy, this is so true.
Speaker 1: Goes to Lunchbox. Wow, do or knew me? Ever since the epic post show meltdown where we started taking items from the palette to his car and cursing other members out of the show, he hasn't had a single eruption and forty day that was a bad day, man when he one of those signs is like longer than this many days since someone's been injured, or like a chip like you Yes, yeah, this is my sixty day chip. I've not cursed anybody out. It's pretty good. Most improved in a weight loss Stanley the Bulldog. I've been really feeding him the right amount of food. He has lost Doctor Josie was at the house. He's lost like six or seven pounds. Boy Stanley, he's been rocking it despite the rumors, not taking any medicine. He's just doing it the right way.
Speaker 6: Can I add to that one too, like I've been to your house and they used to jump on me, both dogs. They don't jump on me anymore. They don't even. We've been working about.
Speaker 1: We've been working about, you know, don't We're not perfect well on the jumping department. Do a little better. And finally, most improved in song topic diversity Country Radio and here's why there's only one song in the top ten about drinking and only one about trucks. Some means are eight that are not about trucks or drinking.
Speaker 6: Yes, a big deal.
Speaker 1: Yes, so lots of most improves. Big shout out to Moose Amy's son and for his most improven track, Glad Everybody's here this morning.
Speaker 8: It's the Best Bits of the Week with Morgan Number two.
Speaker 3: That wraps up our best Bits from the Bobby Bone Show this week. I hope you guys loved it and you feel all caught up now on the Bobby Bone Show, at least from the last few weeks, and then please be sure to check out Part one and part three this weekend with Raymundo. I think you guys will really like it. It's all new contents, not stuff we talk about on the show. It's rejected rejected segments, if you will, and it's always super fun to get caught up on the lives. It's kind of like us catching up with each other, but in podcast editions. So I really hope you give it a try. And if that's not your speed, you can check out my new podcast, Take This Personally. This week is all about grief. So if you've been dealing with grief on any level and any variety, this one is for you. I had a psychotherapist on named Paige who helped us really understand what grief is and how it can look like and how to start to process it. And then I brought on Judah from Judah and the Lion, who their entire new album Process is all about the stages of grief and how do they write that, what inspired it, what the stories that came from his life that really became part of this album. That's all on my podcast this week, Take This Personally, all.
Speaker 1: Right, y'all, I'm out of here.
Speaker 3: I hope you have a great weekend. We'll see you next time. Bye.
Speaker 2: That's the best bits of the week with Morgan. Thanks for listening.
Speaker 8: Be sure to check out the other two parts this weekend go follow the show on all social platforms.
Speaker 5: On my show and follow ed Webgirl Morgan
Speaker 1: To submit your listener questions for next week's episode.