Speaker 1: No sense for you to here we go. Hi, everybody, it's surreal over there. Don't let people see this. It's a surprise.
Speaker 2: Oh okay, yeah, gotta go.
Speaker 1: Hey, where's we don't where? Where's all the bull chat stuff? It's not even here anymore.
Speaker 2: It's not there.
Speaker 1: No what like time for ball Chat. It's only here anymore.
Speaker 2: It looks like that's our intro. So hey, everybody, welcome to another exciting episode of ball yet. I'm glad we got that at the same time.
Speaker 1: Apologies that it's been a minute.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's been like a month and a half.
Speaker 1: Uh no, if you look at our fans online, it's been two months.
Speaker 2: Oh wow, Well here we are. We're back.
Speaker 1: I'm not sure if that's true, though, I don't think it's that long.
Speaker 2: Well whatever, we're irregardless, irregard in a minute, like irregardless. Yeah that's not a word, I know. Okay, it's like a Miami lingo.
Speaker 1: I know they add the ear for no reason, regardless. So so much has happened since last we spoke. Yeah, so much.
Speaker 2: I don't think we did one since we came back from Austin.
Speaker 1: Nope, there's been trips. We might have done one. We did one from Home.
Speaker 2: Uh maybe then, but we lost our award.
Speaker 1: Yes, we did not win, but we.
Speaker 2: Had a great time.
Speaker 1: We did.
Speaker 2: We made so many new friends.
Speaker 1: We did that was a question. Yeah, we did. We had like two friends that was fun. The guys from Ben and the other guys. I met Kyle McLaughlin talk to Oh, that's the guy from the Guy.
Speaker 2: He was the one who announced our category. Sorry, I'm just jumping into That's okay, run, that's what bull chat is. So I met Kyle McLaughlin, the nicest guy ever.
Speaker 1: No, that's me, no, dear.
Speaker 2: He was so nice and I told him. I was like, hey, just so you know, like I love Twin Peaks and that was like one of my favorite shows growing up and I watched it with my dad and he couldn't have been nicer. And he was so excited to introduce our cereal category and we spoke about cereals and he was just awesome.
Speaker 1: Just as we say, something bad whatever wholesome.
Speaker 2: Anyway, he was great. Loved him. Austin was great. Ben and Ronnie from Watcher Crappin's are great. We do have an episode with Ben that I have to.
Speaker 1: Yes, so it's not really gonna it's gonna be a little bit out of order. Yeah, but we might order. We should become a mid Atlantic house. I tell you, man, we should, we should do that. Sometimes I fall into some dialects everyone it's mid.
Speaker 2: Atlantic, Like I don't know where you, like Jackie Kennedy lives somewhere inside of you because certain words you really do put on like hersent and it's very confusing.
Speaker 1: And I gotta tell you I might every once in a while by mistake, say y'all, I don't want to, but I might, Okay, I mean now that I'm like, you know, Joe Country.
Speaker 2: Please, Joe Country. I can't with you.
Speaker 1: Well, I mean I was in Jacksonville at the Luke holmbs concert.
Speaker 2: A Jacksonville trip does not a country boy make.
Speaker 1: Let me just say in all, honestly, I know you like to make fun of me, like left and right. I had the best I've never been to, like a real big boy country show before you know I was. I went to a little show. I saw Riley Green and Ashley Cook at the little bar, like you know, not far from my house, Malka, he is, you know, but it's it is a completely different experience. Than a pop show or anything like that. Yeah, I can't really explain it. The energy is just insane. We were down on the floor I guess they call it the pit or whatever it is. And you didn't have seats. We did not have seats.
Speaker 2: Yep, so you were in a pit.
Speaker 1: We were in a pit. But it was just it was incredible. I mean, and I knew a ton of songs and I cannot wait. I'll go to see Morgan wall On this weekend.
Speaker 2: That's exciting.
Speaker 1: I am so excited.
Speaker 2: That's great.
Speaker 1: Then again, someone said that I have tickets. I don't have them yet, but fingers.
Speaker 2: Crossed, good luck, God blessed on that one.
Speaker 1: So we'll see. But I know it was a lot of fun. And the week before that, Cooper and I drove down to South Carolina. We were in a town called Bluffton.
Speaker 2: I actually saw a country concert as well, or would you say, I saw Billy Strings. He's a bluegrass.
Speaker 1: Artist that's very country. That dingding ning ding banjo.
Speaker 2: I don't know what it is. I love that type of music. I feel like every time I listen to it, I just want to go live in a cabin in the woods.
Speaker 1: And on straw.
Speaker 2: Yes, I got to make the best.
Speaker 1: I don't make fun of you and roll my eyes when you say that. I think that's fun that you're immersing yourself in other things.
Speaker 2: Well, that one is more just about storytelling. Like a lot of bluegrass, especially with billy strings, is like he's telling long stories for me. I feel like a lot of like current not necessarily.
Speaker 1: Pickup trucks, beer, girls, relationships, yeah, but most of it.
Speaker 2: Yeah. So those four things are pretty much always in every song, and it's always like we went to the bar, drank a lot, went with my girl friend, broke up with her outside of the ball, whereas like bluegrass is like I have general rasia and l trauma ding ding ding ding, and I just think, I don't know. I like the storytelling.
Speaker 1: All music is relatable to somebody. Yeah, and I've just I'm right now in my country era, so with that for you, you know, so I'm.
Speaker 2: Stan country king of all about it. I love seeing Casey Musgreaves too.
Speaker 1: Oh that's cool.
Speaker 2: You don't like Casey.
Speaker 1: That's a girl, right, yes, now, I don't know if I like her or not.
Speaker 2: I have only pit passes for her. I'm seeing her in New Wark on September ninth. I'm seeing her in Brooklyn in November.
Speaker 1: When you go, you go hard.
Speaker 2: I love her new album Deeper Well is fantastic. I cannot recommend it enough for people. It is true you might actually like this outbum.
Speaker 1: But is it country? Yes, it's like mainstream new country. It's it's like I don't hear her on country station.
Speaker 2: Yes, because she's barred from country music. What happened basically, Casey was like, guess what, I'm gonna make music that like makes me happy, and I'm gonna talk about what I want to talk about. So in like twenty thirteen, twenty fourteen, she's like, hey, guess what you should get married? If you want to get married. Then if you're gay or straight, hey, if you want to smoke pot, go smoke pot. And of course I'm not gonna say it, but let's just say some bud. Like older people are just like if her, she's not talking about girlfriends, beer, backup, drugs, right and fighting and bars. So yeah, so then she got like barred from all of it. I think it's Zach Bryan. He's the same way. Okay, there's like a game you have to play, which is understandable in the music industry, and certain artists are just like, why is there a game? If I make good music, then you should just come see me.
Speaker 1: Totally get it.
Speaker 2: And so yeah, her and Zach Bryan are like this.
Speaker 1: Okay.
Speaker 2: And I saw Zach Brian too, and he was great.
Speaker 1: I'm happy for you.
Speaker 2: Do you like Zach Bryan?
Speaker 1: I don't know. You keep telling me there's that one song, and I don't think I know it.
Speaker 2: I remember everything.
Speaker 1: Do we have it?
Speaker 2: Yes, we played it for a hot second.
Speaker 1: So while I'm looking for it anyway, So Cooper and I took a road trip down to South Carolina. He's his friends in Bluffton, which is which is like fifteen minutes from Hilton Head. Okay, and I just I have the best time driving with her. You know, it's so much.
Speaker 2: It's nice that you have a good road trip partner.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Do you know any times we stopped at BUCkies?
Speaker 2: I don't actually want to know how many times?
Speaker 1: True, that's Bucky.
Speaker 2: Do you still have the shirt I gave you?
Speaker 1: Which one? Well, you don't throw that out? I need that bag. Well, I'm not kidding. Okay, that's my collector's bag. Okay, keep going, Bud, but it was fun.
Speaker 2: I'm happy to you.
Speaker 1: Then wait, what what bag? What shirt did you give me?
Speaker 2: I got you the special edition Christmas one the buck BUCkies. Yeah, I don't even know where that is. Okay, cool, glad my gift was appreciated.
Speaker 1: It's not here.
Speaker 2: I know I gave though.
Speaker 1: Okay, it has to be in my house. No, I coveted. I coveted that. I have to I'll find it.
Speaker 2: If you coveted it so much, you didn't remember it and now you don't know where it is.
Speaker 1: So my z is still sticky because Sam spilled coffee in it. Zach who now, Zach Bryan, we don't have that. It's not here.
Speaker 2: Look up, I remember everyone here.
Speaker 1: Here's one.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's it?
Speaker 1: Is there? A hook? Uh?
Speaker 2: Yeah? This is my Oh? I love this song?
Speaker 1: Do I know? It looks like that would be.
Speaker 2: Cool?
Speaker 1: Shoulders and come.
Speaker 2: On?
Speaker 1: Sounds like sounds like all the like the Bens and Boone and all that stuff that's out now. He sounds very similar. But okay, that's nice.
Speaker 2: It's a wonderful song.
Speaker 1: And then Casey oh, Casey Musgraves is in that song.
Speaker 2: Yes, they have a duet that was their first number one song.
Speaker 1: I mean it says category country.
Speaker 2: It is ten out of ten Zach Bryan's Great.
Speaker 1: Last time we played it was February fifteenth on any one of these Ihearts stations. Wow, so that's cool.
Speaker 2: Uh yeah, Well, if you don't play the game, you don't get I guess.
Speaker 1: So anyway, we did double road trip. So we drove out in South Carolina, drove up from South Carolina. Okay, now we didn't stop there then day I'm very expressive Andrew. Then just days later, I getting an orchestra somewhere. I remind me, I want to ask you a question about that, okkay, right after this. So so then days later on Saturday, I flew down to Jacksonville. Okay, you following I flew down to Jacksonville, we went and saw the Luke Homb's concert with Froggy and Caden and Lisa. Yeah all right. And then the very next morning, at five am, we got in the car and drove from Jacksonville to Long Island. Took us seventeen hours. It was fun. I enjoyed it. But doing the exact same road trip, you know, less than a week later, tough. And let me tell you, something. You see some scary stuff along the way. I'm just saying, yeah, some of some parts of this country.
Speaker 2: A little backwards. So I could say, well, I mean, that's a road trip for you. You're going to go through all everything.
Speaker 1: Did I show you the video of the big Confederate flag with the barbed wire around it on ninety five?
Speaker 2: You did not?
Speaker 1: I didn't. There's two of them. There's one of Virginia and there's one in North Carolina. Okay, it's it's it's it's it's rather interesting, you know what, you know, to each his own, as they say, some.
Speaker 2: Things shouldn't be to each their own. It should just be it's from the eighteen sixties.
Speaker 1: Ditch it, gotcha? What do I want to tell you? Oh? You said I'm conducting an orchestra. My question has always been this. So I see on TV. You know, there's a big chorus of orchestra and there's what do they call this guy?
Speaker 2: Conductor?
Speaker 1: Conductor? If so? If he just stopped? Yeah, do they just stop? Yes? I think they can keep going without the thing? What is it? A te tip tip? What's the thing called that? That thing that this thing that that he waves the little wand they wave the wand has a name. Yeah, I don't it's a thing.
Speaker 2: Okay, I don't know what it's called.
Speaker 1: But I guarantee you if there were like some high school show and the orchestras do it and the band is playing her thing and I got like fell off the thing and it's he stopped waving his hand, they would keep playing. Yep, but this doesn't keep the tempo.
Speaker 2: They know what they're doing, but they know what they know when to come in.
Speaker 1: No, the whole point they just do this the whole time, doesn't do anything. The kids know what they're doing. The people, the band people know the song.
Speaker 2: I think you know, but you also need someone to like drive the things. I'm saying like, you don't need a director for a movie.
Speaker 1: Everyone would just show up on set and figure it out. Look, there's some conductors that are very mad at me right now. But I just don't understand. If I was playing the saxophone and I was looking down for a second, I didn't see this, I would still know what I'm doing.
Speaker 2: You would, but you also don't know when to stop.
Speaker 1: Really, I don't know. I don't know when the song ends. I've practiced it. I know when it's over.
Speaker 2: You practice it with the conductor who's orchestrating the whole thing.
Speaker 1: I don't know.
Speaker 2: Again, it's like saying you don't need a director for an acting scene. The actors just show up on very different they don't need their scripts.
Speaker 1: It's very different.
Speaker 2: They could just go up on set and read. You need someone to yell cut and start and give you your cues and all that stuff.
Speaker 1: Okay, I'm just saying that I would the production wouldn't stop if the wan things.
Speaker 2: But you need someone to give you your cues. This is directly in violation of everything you're saying.
Speaker 1: I don't know about this. I'm telling were you in a band? I was in a band, mister Slide.
Speaker 2: I was not in a band. It just makes sense that you need a conductor. Okay, you need somebody who is going to tell you all right, I need to hear this. I need to hear that you come in.
Speaker 1: You do this by pointing at them with a thing.
Speaker 2: That is the whole point. Again, It's like going on set and not and not knowing when to show up if no one is there, saying like enter, the person's just going to stand there.
Speaker 1: Okay. When I was in middle school and mister Hirsch was standing up there leading the thing. Well, and I was playing the saxophone. And I don't think that your going to Philharmonic.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I don't think they were going there. Okay, so maybe for your rinky ink middle school band, rinkyd you practiced really hard, Andrew, I'm sure you did. I had pouring out of the valve. I was the last thing I needed to know was that you had a spit filled valve.
Speaker 1: Every valve has spit in it, Andrew, and in a woodwind.
Speaker 2: Come on, okay, well there was a read. I'm sorry that your middle school band didn't make it to the New York You know that just.
Speaker 1: Brought back crazy memories. I would have to go to the Samish, which now is out of business, unfortunately, and I would have to buy one. I would have to buy reads for my saxophone.
Speaker 2: All right, well, let's talk about more reads after this.
Speaker 1: Okay, we'll be back da D D D D D.
Speaker 2: And we're bad.
Speaker 1: I sure wish we could get that sound somewhere.
Speaker 2: I can send it to you, but something tells me you're gonna put it in and then I'm gonna literally watch you look it up and go.
Speaker 1: No, oh my god, it's not labeled. Send it to me. I'm gonna put c K break sound and it's going to be in there. We need it, We need it.
Speaker 2: Sounds good.
Speaker 1: People miss it, yeah, not kidding. Yeah, So what else is up in your life? Andrew? It's been quite a minute.
Speaker 2: You don't want to see Lena del Ray in Boston?
Speaker 1: You got the tickets?
Speaker 2: I did?
Speaker 1: Congratulations in the pit? Did you get them aftermarket? You didn't get them a Ticketmaster? Did you?
Speaker 2: I found them? So Rachel got them on Live Nation without the fees. Oh because she works here, Well, her friend does got it. So I got them without fees. And I'm going to be in the pit and this is going to be the most epic Lana del Ray concert. This is her first stadium show. I have said this for years, first and only, right, first and only. Oh I'm sorry selling out at thirty thousand arena in seconds? And what is she done?
Speaker 1: Okay? This song ride is the jam? What's the song that we would have would play that people would know?
Speaker 2: None of these right summertime sadness, we don't even have it? Yeah you do, it's right there. But this is the remix. And this is what sucks is.
Speaker 1: That I thought that that's that one. Yeah, yeah, people know this song for sure. We're kicks in right here literally right before that, but well right here at this mark.
Speaker 2: Yeah yeah, actually, but you know what sucks about that? That's the remix of the song. And do you know it's funny about it?
Speaker 1: No one will know the original?
Speaker 2: Well everyone knows the original now. But the thing is that one a Grammy. But she didn't win the Grammy. The DJ who remixed it did, really, yes, Travas, Yes, so he won the Grammy for Best Dance Recording. She didn't win, even though it's her song, but she's attached to it. Yeah, but okay, cool.
Speaker 1: I still don't seem my tickets in there. I'm getting nervous. The show is like three days.
Speaker 2: I'm going to see Lana and I'm really excited, and it's in June, and then I'm going to Japan and I can't wait.
Speaker 1: Do you think at the Morgan wall and show people are gonna throw chairs at him? No you don't, is that a thing?
Speaker 2: Well?
Speaker 1: He threw chair off the roof of Eric Church's He through chair, Yeah, hit through chair off roof yes, he did. You don't remember he got arrested the.
Speaker 2: Whole two That was something.
Speaker 1: I love the song I need some help, I need some help, I need help, whatever it's called.
Speaker 2: It feels to me that is going to be Footy and the Blowfish would sing that in the nineties.
Speaker 1: That is going to be the summer jam. I'm so excited.
Speaker 2: Well, Lana and this rapper have a country song coming out.
Speaker 1: Yeah, And speaking of Hoody and the Blowfish, that is a show I want to see. They're playing Jones Beach in September. You go with me?
Speaker 2: Yes, okay, I think Tommy and Gina would go too, because they live right by there, so it could be a date.
Speaker 1: Yeah, they don't live right by.
Speaker 2: There, but they live fifteen minutes away, so do I. Well they I've actually gone to their house and seen it within fifteen minutes. Yours is like everything you say is like, oh, yeah, that's close, and then I'm in the car with you for like thirty minutes and You're like, oh, it's coming up.
Speaker 1: No, it is fifteen.
Speaker 2: Like I always had the CPK by you was very close. No, that was in the car with you for a solid thirty minute.
Speaker 1: Nope, nope. That is fifteen minutes.
Speaker 2: Okay, it is okay, I'm telling you right now, you say so.
Speaker 1: It's also the only CPK left in the area.
Speaker 2: What this Hoody and the blowf Unfortunately.
Speaker 1: It's on a Wednesday night, It's like September eighth or ninth or something like that.
Speaker 2: Well, I can't go on the ninth because I have Casey.
Speaker 1: Well I can't. I don't care. I can't go on a week night.
Speaker 2: You can.
Speaker 1: It's obnoxious.
Speaker 2: I mean, are you really going to stay until the end for a Hoody in the blow?
Speaker 1: Yeah? I guess who's.
Speaker 2: Opening September fifth?
Speaker 1: Hello, you know who's opening? Collective Soul? Yeah? Gel Dune No no no, no, no no no no, yes, yeah, yes you do it?
Speaker 2: Shine my god.
Speaker 1: Yes, dude, you're good.
Speaker 2: Thank you.
Speaker 1: Well you learn from me.
Speaker 2: Do you know they have Amazon? They have Amazon, they have Amazon. They have a new Jeopardy coming up pop Culture.
Speaker 1: I sure do. I would be great on it.
Speaker 2: I would be amazing at it.
Speaker 1: In the nineties they had rock and Roll Jeopardy.
Speaker 2: We need to get on it somehow. Yeah, that should be the one.
Speaker 1: That's the world I know.
Speaker 2: Cool.
Speaker 1: That was good. We played that I'll shine. That's great too, That's what I said. Yeah, uh huh, heavy is great. These are all such great so, oh my god, December that was the jam. I remember that.
Speaker 2: Oh I know this one. Don't worry about it, don't turn no baby, just sent me out very good.
Speaker 1: Andrew Man, that's great. And this and uh and Edwin McCain is the opener opener do you remember that song? Now, I'll be your crying shoulder. I have a sad story about Edwind McCain and please do tell on this exciting episode of bull Chat. It was probably after this just the music. It's killing me right now, after the song was a hit, and then a cool down quite a bit over that summer after it was popular. We did a Z one hundred appearance at some bar in Long Beach on Long Island or whatever wherever it was, and Edwin McCain was performing. Yeah, okay, So we show up there. There's nobody there, okay, And Edwin McCain literally is sitting on a stool in the middle of this room and there's like six of us sitting and watching him. It was so sad, but it was cool because it was very intimate, you know, I.
Speaker 2: Mean, I feel like that's what they say when something is sad intimate.
Speaker 1: Yeah, like if I ever.
Speaker 2: Got into comedy, where ever got into singing, and like no one showed up, I hope you would tell people that it was like an int' a very intimate show. Yeah, on the gin roof.
Speaker 1: He's not young anymore. I absolutely did this song. There's no doubt about it. There there are so many songs that I'll listen to that just hit me.
Speaker 2: I mean, and oh Tommy has tickets to Hoody and the Bluefish.
Speaker 1: Shut the hell up.
Speaker 2: We are going.
Speaker 1: Yes, yes, we're going done. Uh maybe it's a Wednesday.
Speaker 2: We'll see, well, I'll sleepover.
Speaker 1: Oh I'm so excited.
Speaker 2: Okay, don't try and play cool for the camera. Literally every other day you're like, oh, you could come, we could eat cereals together and then you could sleep over. I'm like, it's a Tuesday, dude. Yeah, you could do a bull chat at my house and then we can go to the diner.
Speaker 1: We could do a bull chat at my house. Actually, but but now, all of.
Speaker 2: A sudden for the cameras, I don't need it.
Speaker 1: I leave at four fifteen in the morning.
Speaker 2: Andrew, Okay, cool, I wake up at four thirty five, but I leave it for fifteen, so I'll be up at four okay, because I shower the night before me too. Yeah. Yeah, I've seen this controversial on TikTok and Instagram right now. The kids are always asking like they must be so dirty when they go to Like, that's true. Do you go no? I think it's more disgusting to go to sleep in your bed unclean.
Speaker 1: That's what I'm saying. Yeah, no, you don't go to bed dirty. That's so gross.
Speaker 2: Like imagine me going out for the night, coming home and then just going to bed. That's gross.
Speaker 1: You also have to wash your sheets way more often. Yeah, so disgusting things crawling around in there.
Speaker 2: I wash my sheets every two weeks, and I know that's even a little bit too long.
Speaker 1: I go a little longer than that because sometimes I just don't have time.
Speaker 2: How long do you go?
Speaker 1: I don't know. See here's my thing, though, I almost never watch my actual sheets, And I'll tell you why. Because when I get into bed, I sleep under the comforter, but on top of the top sheet. So I'll just rip the comforter off and rip the top sheet off and the pillow case. I don't feel it's such a pain in the butt to like with the fitted thing and the whole thing and that thing.
Speaker 2: So how often do you the sheet sheet?
Speaker 1: I don't know, maybe once a month or two whatever. No one's sleeping over dude, no matter, it's just me.
Speaker 2: It doesn't matter. That's so like your dead skin is.
Speaker 1: But I don't sleep on the sheet ever. I never touch it. Do you wash your mattress? No, it's underneath there too, the sheet. I don't sleep on the sheet. I sleep on the top sheet thing that you pull back. I sleep on top of that, underca under comfort.
Speaker 2: So you're sleeping on that and underneath that.
Speaker 1: Yes, underneath that. I don't really watch that.
Speaker 2: Wet when you sleep.
Speaker 1: I know a little bit.
Speaker 2: Your dead skin is literally just sitting there, not pile. And every night you're just like me and my trash Like Oscar was it?
Speaker 1: Oscar? Oscar?
Speaker 2: Yeah that's you.
Speaker 1: He loves trash. Yeah, anything dirty or dingy or dusty.
Speaker 2: That's literally skin and sweaty top.
Speaker 1: She No, because I don't sleep on that sheet. It's the fitted sheet. Do sleep on it? Don't?
Speaker 2: What are you talking?
Speaker 1: I don't think. I don't have any seepage, dude, it doesn't go on on that.
Speaker 2: Folks, if you're watching this, got please let us know how many times you wash your sheets. I've heard my mom does once a week.
Speaker 1: A lot of people do weekly.
Speaker 2: I do once every two weeks.
Speaker 1: I don't have time for that because it takes hours for that stuff to dry.
Speaker 2: There's a dryer.
Speaker 1: It takes hours. Your dryer takes hours, yes, because the thing tumbles around, it's all jammed up inside the comforter, and I have to take it out and redo it and flip it over and still wet and has to go for another hour. I swear.
Speaker 2: How do you do it?
Speaker 1: Seriously? Anyway? Yeah?
Speaker 2: Please, you should.
Speaker 1: Try what you try running a household, Andrew, It's not easy. I have my own apartment, yeah, but you don't run a household.
Speaker 2: I don't.
Speaker 1: Maybe do a little bit of laundry and I'm gonna go take a nap. Then I'm gonna play some Catan and I'm gonna go with my friends in Jersey City. I have not a care in the world. I'm just gonna do this and that I don't have to worry about it. Dishwasher, I don't have to do anything.
Speaker 2: I do have a dishwasher.
Speaker 1: I have a cleaning lady that comes over in vacuums and washes all my cabinets.
Speaker 2: Every three weeks.
Speaker 1: I don't have that.
Speaker 2: Okay, well maybe you should get one.
Speaker 1: Do you have some money for me because I can't afford it? Okay, big houses cost more.
Speaker 2: Something tells me the excess spending that you probably have in a weird category somewhere, What like cereal for the show coupon clippings.
Speaker 1: You don't spend money on coupons for the circulars. Maybe I don't understand what you're saying.
Speaker 2: Saying. If I looked into this, I'd probably see, like you spend how much on this weird sub thing that you could just put eighty bucks towards for a cleaning person.
Speaker 1: What is a weird sub thing? I don't have any weird fetishes like that and.
Speaker 2: Think it needs to be a fetish. I'm just saying, if I looked into it, I could probably find where you could scrounge up an extra hundred bucks a month.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you know, it all goes the kids. Hey I need this, I need that, I want this, I want that, I want this, I want that I need more. I need more glue for slime. We have plenty of glue. No I need more. I need more bracelet stuff. I need more be say no I do, but then I can't.
Speaker 2: Okay. So yeah, this is what I'm talking about. This is the excess spending that all you need is like one hundred, one hundred and fifty bucks to just go right towards it.
Speaker 1: Here's my other problem with the cleaning people.
Speaker 2: And here's where the real thing comes into play. He does have the money.
Speaker 1: I don't.
Speaker 2: It's gonna be some weird thing where he's like, I like one of them once used blue gloves, and I hate blue gloves.
Speaker 1: I literally, I literally don't. But why don't we just take a break and we'll be back right after this?
Speaker 2: Well, we have to end soon, I know.
Speaker 1: We'll just take one more break. Okay, uh here I love yellow, and we're back all right. So the reason that I don't like a cleaning person in my house is because when it's not generally in life, if it is not.
Speaker 2: We're going generally with life.
Speaker 1: Okay, generally in life, if you're right over there, if it is not your things or your belongs or your dwelling or anything like that, or your vehicle. You don't care as much about it. So what happens is they come in with the vacuums, they bash the walls, they scratch this, they chip that, they break this. Oh so sorry, sir, really, but you ruined it and I can't fix it now. So and that's my problem is I don't like people in my things, and I don't like people ruining my things. Like Okay, for example, Andrew here at this particular radio station, we have twelve vehicles. We have twenty different people that drive them. Not my car up the curb, smash this, break that nobody cares. Scratch it up, no one cares. Oh gum on the floor, who cares? It's not mine? So that's how people act.
Speaker 2: Difference is I think your house, which I have seen, your studio which I am currently in, you just leave things out. So you like things very particular. So what if I'm reading through it, what you're saying is I don't want my things moved. I have it very particularly.
Speaker 1: Nope.
Speaker 2: Do not clean up. Nope, because nobody is going into your home home and ramming the vacuum.
Speaker 1: I pose not on purpose, not on purpose.
Speaker 2: I'm sure your dog has caused more damage to your home than a cleaning person who is actually practical and would help.
Speaker 1: False The only damage that the only damage that Sawyer causes is up on top of the landing at the top of the steps. He likes to stretch and his paws and collars scratch the wall, so there's a little bit of paint chipping there. Other than that, we've been very lucky that dog has not destroyed anything in our own But I'm just saying there's chips taken out of the bottom of my bed from the vacuum getting bashed. Because people don't care if it's not their issue. They don't know how particular.
Speaker 2: Ever, I think again with you, you probably leave a lot of stuff, so it's like going around the stuff.
Speaker 1: Hold on me clean for the cleaning people, because that's a big thing. I believe that everyone has to clean their house for the cleaning people. What's the point.
Speaker 2: Because if I have a messy house and things are everywhere, So your bed is here, but you have a whole pile of clothes here, You have a mess over here, your mess over there, the path of its resistance would be to get rid of it. So this way they can clean everything, so I have to clean instead. No, it's being respectful.
Speaker 1: I have to clean my night table off so they can clean it.
Speaker 2: It's yes, because do you want it dusted or not? Do you want them to go around the forty two thousand little gizmos engadgements that you have or do you want them to just clean it?
Speaker 1: I just do it myself, but you don't. I'm going to today. That's why I need to leave, all right. I have a lot of cleaning to do.
Speaker 2: The diversion is everywhere.
Speaker 1: No is a therapy speak Andrew.
Speaker 2: No, I'm just saying I'm trying to tell you what you're doing, and you're like, yeah, I'm going to clean my night table when I go home.
Speaker 1: This shirt is not flattering on a camera. Look at that I got. I gotta do something. It's it's it's time to start exercising. Okay, it's bike riding season. Love that, it's jogging season.
Speaker 2: It's giving sporty girl summer. Okay for you, I guess, or wait, what is it hot girl summer?
Speaker 1: I mean it's at the point where I need a sports bra. So yes, I'm not even kidding. But you looked. I saw you looked okay, And that was a big debate. By the way, sports bro no like the So we talked about it on the show. I don't know if you heard this, but when I was in Florida, I know, we gotta rap in a minute, But when I was in Florida, I was chatting with some record people whatever at the backstage of the show, and you know, we were at actual Yeah, we were at the crew to tay table, all the snacks and whatever. I was eating the vegetables, and so she says to me, you gotta try these mazzarella sticks. They're so good. I'm like, I really can't because I went up a cup size this week. I've been eating so terribly. And she's like, really, I paid for mine to go up. So at that point, I'm like, oh cool, and I just walked away, like the debate was. Everyone's like, well, no, that's your invitation. You're allowed to look at that point, and I'm like, I don't think. I don't think so unless she physically says I paid for mine to go up, look, then it's okay, But I'm not gonna like I don't want to do the I diversion and look like a perverse.
Speaker 2: I no, I agree with you on that.
Speaker 1: You know, everyone else was saying no, no, no, that was your invitation because she said that she paid for them.
Speaker 2: I mean, I think if it's like in joking, it was joking.
Speaker 1: Yeah, then, but I don't know. I didn't know this girl, I never met her before.
Speaker 2: How did it end? Was she literally like, yeah, I paid for mine to look this way, and you went yeah?
Speaker 1: I was like, I just said oh, and I took my carrot and I walked away the orange one.
Speaker 2: So literally just said oh and turned around and left.
Speaker 1: I ate the carry, I crunch and walked away. I bit my carrot, you know, and then froggy of course, like, well, dude, you know if she said, oh, these shoes are so expensive and they're so uncomfortable, of course you would look down at them. But shoes are different than boobs. They are you know, like that's your personal space.
Speaker 2: I'm yeah, that is personal space. So I think that was respectful of you. I think maybe a little rude that you just turned around on her after that.
Speaker 1: Well, because I got uncomfortable, I didn't know what to do. Okay, I don't know which is worse, just like walking away or staring.
Speaker 2: No, I think you chose probably the middle option of two bad ones.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I don't know anyway, Andrewa, this was so much fun. We still have so much more to catch up. For real, I'm not even kidding, Like we have a seven eleven. What I got to use my monthly. I gotta get on that. So I'm gonna choose my perk and get out of here. Cool. Thank you for listening to bull Chat. This is the sister podcast to our Monday serial killer show. Make sure you check that out. We review serials just in case you didn't know. Yeah, even if it's not this under the same banner. No, no, don't mess with the talk with that's for Cooper.
Speaker 2: Cooper would love that you will.
Speaker 1: Um, that's it, Andrew. So until we see you next time, whenever that may be. Say clink, buddy, clink, it's muted because there's so much stuff in this bowl.
Speaker 2: Don't clean it. The cleaning person will get rid of it. They don't know what they're doing, only I know where my things go. Well, they might break the ball, they might break it.