Speaker 1: Broadcasting live from the Abraham Lincoln Radio Studio, the George Washington Broadcast Center, Jack Armstrong and Joe Ketty.
Speaker 2: Armstrong and Getty and he.
Speaker 1: Armstrong and Getty.
Speaker 3: And finally, Authorities of California, you're looking for a thief who allegedly drove a stolen car through the doors of a JC Petty department store and stole jewelry. Police described the suspect as six feet tall, with brown hair and a very disappointed wife.
Speaker 2: You can drive through a different door.
Speaker 1: Another elitist shot in America's shopping institutions, Jack James Cash Penny, perfectly good place to shop. What's the one that we've played the other day? Oh oh oh, the Seth Myers joke. Go ahead and play one, Michael.
Speaker 3: Starbucks announced this week it's doubled it's paid parent leave policy for baristas. Well, Duncan employees are still insisting they're not the father.
Speaker 2: What what the hell was that?
Speaker 1: It's a beloved coffee and donut emporium and more across the fruited plain Duncan Man Dunkin Donuts were the treat when I was a kid.
Speaker 2: Oh really, we didn't have to.
Speaker 1: Everybody was good like once every few months after church, we would go get dunkin Donuts.
Speaker 2: Once every few months. Yeah, it's a post every day. Oh no, which would be more of a year, which would be more like today's lifestyle.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I guess so. Coming up of America's OBEs, the epidemic, No, it can figure out where it came from. So a couple of barely related thoughts. We're talking about this Bizarro ruling in California where this male rapist, he's a brutal forcible rapist, he's done it more than once, is now identifying as a woman, which is meaningless and stupid, and so the judges insisted the prosecutor refer to him as she and her through the trial. And then this person's in a woman's prison as obscene. And I was talking about the how you can't underestimate what it does to you when anybody really but the government forces you to say something you know not to be true. You have to submit to them. It breaks your spirit, which is why I won't do it. And then it's funny. We I was in a Troe did a trivia night with Judy and some friends, and I was so bummed because one of the questions, was what is the last line of nineteen eighty four or Well's classic, And I couldn't remember. And I'm so bummed because I just read it and I'm so into it. The last line happens to be he loved big Brother. It's Winston Smith. When his spirit was so completely broken, he actually internalized that he loved big brother. You know, he was full cognizant of the evil of it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and just driving home the message that if you're told something enough, you will come to believe it, which is right, highly troubling, but it seems to be the way our minds work.
Speaker 1: And my militants about this topic and some others it. You know, if I run into a transgender person, whatever that means, again, that's a it's a mental problem, and I hope you find healing and happiness. I truly do. I'm never going to hurt anybody's feelings or humiliate them or try to discriminate against them in any meaningful way. I think that would be terrible and cruel. But at the same time, I understand from Orwell and others what it does to you when you submit to that sort of ideological oppression. It breaks your spirit and I won't do it. Having said that, I just came across this big brother isn't just watching. He's changing how your brain works. And this is so interesting. It was a studied done by an Australian research group at a couple of different colleges in Australia, and it's the methodology is a little long and difficult to explain, but what they found was if these people, the subjects of the experiment, were aware that they were being watched, and they showed them these are the closed circuit cameras. We're making sure that everything's on the up and up, and we want to observe so we can look at it later. And in fact, here's the control room, here the TV monitors that we'll be using, and blah blah blah. Then they did tests on awareness of and sensitivity to various stimuli, including faces. Cutting to the end. I know this is utterly unclear, cutting to the end. What they found was when people were aware of being watched, they were hyper sensitive to images of faces. They became cautious and on edge, and I would describe it as borderline afraid. They became hyper aware of, oh my god, who's watching me? And why. In other words, it changes your psyche to know you're being surveiled in ways that we're just beginning to understand.
Speaker 2: I can feel that. I feel that if I become aware there's a camera in you know, you're a lobby of something. Just look around you see a camera, it makes it. You can feel that something changes.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Yeah, And again it's not known exactly how much and in what way, which worries me. I've heard it said that a surveiled society is a an obedient society, a polite society.
Speaker 2: Well, we might as well figure out how it affects us, because it's here, a lot of places, in coming other places. We will all be surveiled all the time, soon everywhere, and it's getting closer every day.
Speaker 1: If our purpose is to make ourselves insane as a society, we're doing very very well. Sure, I congratulate us home, completely different topic. I thought this was great. Alan Dershowitz and Andrew Stein wrote this piece what Trump can do about sanctuary cities, because Trump has vowed to do plenty about it. Also, bring sanity back to colleges, in elementary schools, to the Department of Education, and stuff like that. And I love the ideas, but sometimes the mechanics are a little mysterious. What levers does he have exactly? And Dershwitz and what did I say? The guy's name is? Stein wrote that a constitutional showdown is looming over the border policies. We've all heard Tom Holman saying, we're going to deport these people. We're gonna round them up. You can either help or not. I liked what Holman said too. He said, all right, if you're not gonna support us, you're not going to cooperate with us, We're gonna put two three times as many ICE agents in your city. That's fine, we'll get it done. Denver Mike Johnston has said he'd be willing to go to jail to prevent deportations. All right, put him there.
Speaker 2: What a hell to die on again? I just say, you're gonna go to jail to protect criminals who've committed crimes, because that's where we're starting with. People are committing crimes in the United States and are here illegally. You're gonna go to jail to make sure that they don't get deported. You're nuts, you know.
Speaker 1: I wish you could somehow get to what is going on in a guy like that's head. I mean, my guess is that he has a desire to be accepted and to be seen as enlightened and progressive and merciful, and that desire is so strong in him it's like, you know, being a horny seventeen year old male or being starving, starving, hungary. It just so perverts his sense of priorities. I don't get that at all. Newpole out today similar numbers to what we've had before. Two thirds of Americans want all illegals deported. That's never gonna happen.
Speaker 2: But the ones that have committed crimes in the United States are gonna get deported. So then that's got to be like ninety percent, and you're going to be You're going to die on that hill, you nutjobs.
Speaker 1: I really think they are. I'm too again, it's it's it's very strange. I mean, even if we just deported the twenty percent who are the most derelict, lazy, useless, and or criminal, that'd be an enormous victory, just a.
Speaker 2: Fabulous Well, there are six hundred thousand criminals here illegally right now at least sure.
Speaker 1: Anyway, how will this hall be resolved by the courts. They write, Article six of the Constitution mandates that federal law quote shall be the supreme law of land, notwithstanding the laws of any state. The Tenth Amendment reserves to the States all powers quote not delegated to the United States by the Constitution, nor prohibited by it by it to the States. Oh right, that is work correct. The constitutional question is whether the authority to regulate immigration, including the power to deport illegal aliens, is a power delegated to the federal government, and they write, of course it is. Border Crossers can travel from state to state unhindered, so entry anywhere in the US is entry everywhere. Thus, the federal government alone has the authority to control the right to enter and remain, as it does the power to exclude, deport, and prosecute those who violate immigration laws.
Speaker 2: Now, to me, the only question I'm not an expert in all this law stuff, but to me, the only question has been how did it go this long? Where a county, a city, estate can declare themselves sanctuary. That's nuts.
Speaker 1: Well, here's the rub, They write, The Constitution does not prohibit states from providing food, healthcare, housing, driving privileges, and other necessities to everyone within its borders, nor does it compel the states to employ resources to aid the federal government. The Supreme Court has articulated an anti commendeering doctrine that prohibits the Feds from quote, conscripting the state's officers directly to enforce federal law. And they write about how the doctrine's been revised over the years, and there's no real clear guidance on how it would precisely applied to sanctuary cities. Much would depend on these specific state action at issue. Bob about the President's established when some Southern state officials try to prevent the enforcement of federal court's desegregation orders, strongly suggest that states and cities may not actively block legitimate enforcement of federal law.
Speaker 2: But they don't have to help, right is that to make them help?
Speaker 1: In between these extremes are a variety of state actions and refusal to act. Give some examples.
Speaker 2: I can see legally how that's the thing. And I guess if you live in a nut job place like San Diego County just voided by the other day, where your constituents, a majority of your constituents say, yeah, don't help the federal government deport people are committing crimes in our county, and you're legally if a majority agrees with that, okay. I can't believe there are very many places where that's the case, including like you saw the city council meeting in Chicago. People are horrified. They're spending so much money legals. I find it hard to believe that the majority of people would be okay with keeping criminals there who are there illegally.
Speaker 1: I know, it's a bizarre notion. I can't believe anybody believes it. But so these guys who are pretty solid legal scholars just think, all right, we're not doing nothing they can get away with. But even a whiff of opposition or impediment would be actionable, and the federal government could, you know, take measures. What measures I might be, I don't know. It's still it's obscene to me that you would. And look, I am fully acquainted with the argument that if the immigrant community fears any interaction with the government will lead them to be deported, they won't report a rape. They won't report when these Venezuelan monsters kidnap them and torture them and take over their apartment. They'll be afraid to talk to any authorities. We can't have that. I get that, and I actually respect it on one level. But the idea that you have a violent criminal that you're going to put out on the streets and you're fully aware they've got a detainer, a detainment order from the Ice, and you, well, we're not going to help them. We're going to release that rapist or that to arm dropper or whatever onto the streets because we don't believe there's such thing as an illegal human. You are just you're incapable of operating in the adult world. You shouldn't You shouldn't even be like you should have a caretaker. You certainly shouldn't be running anything.
Speaker 2: So coming up what should be the story of the day on every news outlet in America. The Wall Street Journal talk to They have fifty different sources talking about the inside job of covering up Joe Biden's mental problems over the last over the last term. And it is fairly explosive, not surprising, really, but fairly explosive. Not getting near as much coverage as it should, but some of the highlights are amazing. I hope you can sigure on flat and other things stay here elun jumping was so nuts.
Speaker 1: Jd Vance can't buy no nuts.
Speaker 2: Look like for shallow may Boeing door just flew away, Bluey Beatle.
Speaker 4: Juice, brat Summer, Pardon Turkey, Pardon Hunter, penguin bear and baby reindeer, Jacob.
Speaker 2: Lord he has a beard, and hot Frosty.
Speaker 5: It did premiere, but yellow Stone has disappeared.
Speaker 2: I only got about half those references.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I was thinking the same thing.
Speaker 2: But the half I did get I really enjoyed. Reminds me I never watched Yellowstone, but I was reading some of the clap back on Twitter that the final episode of the series, the series ending episode woke at the end. Oh no, like with a message at the end, and that's why we've all got to deal with climate change or something. I don't remember what it was.
Speaker 1: Oh no, there has never been a less politically correct show in history. Oh really, please come for the beatings and shootings and and and the buryings of bodies and rapeine and and did Indian killings. And it was like the most over the top soap opera paired with goodfellas.
Speaker 2: Really that sounds good. I know a lot of people are score by it just absolutely loved it. Serious. Note, I'm only bringing this up because I found it darn interesting. So that girl that shot up that tiny little high school the other day and just horrible, horrible story. Uh, they've detained a twenty year old man in California who was plotting a coordinated attack with her.
Speaker 1: Oh so just fifteen.
Speaker 2: Yeah, she was in she was in contact with this dude in California and they were coordinating something. You probably saw the other day a picture of her shooting guns at the gun range, and she was wearing a T shirt of a band I'd never heard of that was popular by one of the Columbine shooter shooters. He was into that band. So there's something going on there. And then also this nugget that came out yesterday, which is not an excuse, but her parents divorced and remarried three times. Oh imagine that's a lovely household to grow up in.
Speaker 1: Oh I wondered what was going on there. She's well if some of her rambling, you know, pronouncements were indeed hers, she had like this vicious hatred of all males. Yeah, sick.
Speaker 2: So we're going to get to this coming out and can can I set the table here. This is a tweet from a columnist for the Washington Post who's retweeting the Wall Street Journal article, Well, how the White House functioned with a diminished Biden in charge. I get the sense that at least this Washington Post reporter is not happy with being lied to. The White House went to great lengths to conceal Biden's decline, not just from the American people, from members of its own cabinet and key Democrats on the Hill. They limited interaction and used go betweens to reduce visibility about how frail he'd become. Nate Silver, the polster they got so much attention during the election, said, if you had said any of this stuff that the Washington or that the Wall Street Journal is reporting today, if you had said any of this stuff before June twenty twenty four, you'd have been accused of peddling misinformation. Like there was literally an entirely new category of misinformation they called cheap fakes concerning videos of Biden's decline. Now it's out in the open and known to be that was all true. That was absolutely true. Wow. Joe will run through the highlights from the Wall Street Journal piece coming up I'm.
Speaker 1: Flipping through the Washington Post right now. I don't see any coverage of it.
Speaker 2: It should be the lead story in America. It should lead the evening news tonight. It's not going to because I guess they'd have to admit they were complicit at some level or really bad journalists, either one or the other.
Speaker 5: Armstrong and Getty.
Speaker 6: Look, there's so many young women who have been including a young woman who just was murdered, and he went to the funeral, and the idea that she was murdered by by by an immigrant coming in.
Speaker 2: They talk about that.
Speaker 1: But here's the deal.
Speaker 6: There's a lot of young women to be raped by their by their in laws, by their by by their spouses, my brothers and sisters, by or just it's just ridiculous, and they can do nothing about it, and they try to rest them by the cross state line.
Speaker 1: Thank you. That was one of the highlights from the utterly disturbing Biden Trump debate that ultimately forced jo Biden out of the race, when what was plainly evident to the vast majority of Americans became utterly undeniable even to the political class. Although there are some who are still denying to this day that Joe Biden is diminished in any way, which I think has got to be some sort of DC insider beltway. Look, how steadfast I am. Hire me for your next opening, and I'll pretend that you're not whatever brand of monster you are. Anyway, Let's let's hear another clip from the debate. Michael, let's go with.
Speaker 6: One oh five, making sure that we're able to make every single solitary person are eligible for what I've been able to do with the uh, the COVID I s could be with dealing with everything we have to do with. Look, if we finally beat medicare.
Speaker 1: Thank you, President Biden, President Trump.
Speaker 6: Well, he's right, he did beat medicare, beat it to death, and he's destroying Medicare.
Speaker 2: And that was the end. A Joe, you answered all of the questions.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Doctor Jill's role in all of this needs to be discussed at length at some point, and I'm sure historians will. But the Wall Street Journal out with a blockbuster piece today how the White House functioned with a diminished Biden in charge. Talk to fifty different sources on and off the record. As Jack mentioned, other journalists are retweeting this article, and I wonder whether some of them were told with a heavy, heavy hand. This is not a topic we're going to be writing about. I'd prefer you do the story on the Secretary of Transportation's new drapes. Because why are other journalists from other publications so enthusiastically retweeting this and tweeting links around.
Speaker 2: I don't know, but they're doing it, like, you know, on Twitter, not officially. I haven't seen it in the New York Times or the Washington Post. As you mentioned, I had all the TVs on the whole show, and I haven't seen him mention it of it on any of the shows. They should have quotes from this article on Good Morning America Today.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, I mean, if you are tweeting it around because you're amazed that this is the case, You're like, oh my god, Joe Biden's mental capacity is diminished. You should not be a journalist. You would go to Big sur California and not notice the giant trees, you know, I don't know. Another example. I don't know. You'd go to Miami and not notice the ocean. I mean, there's something wrong with you.
Speaker 2: Well, my favorite retweet was somebody complaining about PolitiFact named as their lie of the year, Donald Trump saying they're eating the cats and the dogs. And this person compared that to the Wall Street Journal headline today that the live the year. Maybe that dozens of people were hiding the fact that the president couldn't do his job because his brain was broken. That sounds like the lie of the year to me.
Speaker 1: So the Wall Street Journal goes into a great deal of detail, again speaking to dozens of people about how early on in the administration, visitors were told to keep meetings focused. Interactions with senior Democratic lawmakers and some cabinet members grew less and less frequent. Some legislative leaders had a hard time getting the presidents here at key moments, including ahead of the ahead of the US's disastrous pull out from Afghanistan. Senior advisors, you know, I'm going to summarize, the senior advisors were absolutely clearly running the show, and they would clue Biden in at times. But any information that went to the president, especially in the last two years, went through your Jake Sullivan and your National's Economic Council had Lel Brainerd and senior councilor Steve Verschetti. They were running the show. They were the resputant, if you will, who had the King's ear and nobody else had it. Let's see how into detail do we want to get. Throughout his presidency, a small group of theades stuck close to Biden to a system, especially when traveling or speaking to the public. Now, all presidents have assistants who tell him all right, mister president, we're going to work the rope line and then we'll go to the plane blah blah blah. But Biden would have to have people like at his arm ushering him around because he couldn't remember what they told him five minutes ago. And people were fairly shocked who got close enough to observe this.
Speaker 2: The constantly canceling meetings, to me is where it really gets dicey.
Speaker 1: Yeah, the whole good days and bad days thing.
Speaker 2: If you're constantly canceling meetings, you by definition can't do your job.
Speaker 1: Well, you certainly probably can't deal with I just said certainly probably. I guess I'm thinking of exceptions. I mean, you could be very sick. But then focus if mister president, the Chinese launched the attack, but he obviously was in a state where they just could not do business for days at a time to.
Speaker 2: Thank God that Chinese didn't launch the attack in one of those days where he wasn't capable of hearing it.
Speaker 1: Yeah. So they adjusted the presidential schedule in the first few months of his term because it became clear he became tired if meetings went long, he would make mistakes and people, anybody who saw the president was told exchanges should be short and focused and do not bring him any bad news, which is more disturbing than it sounds.
Speaker 2: Don't bring the president of the United States bad news, right, that's right, Hm, it's kind of what your job is, dealing with bad news.
Speaker 1: Well, right, And evidently he couldn't handle it emotionally, he would fly off the handles. As we discussed during our two of the program at greater length, he wasn't even talking to his pollsters during the campaign back before he dropped out. That is, as we wondered, although at the time it just seemed too crazy when he kept saying it's tell you what, it's a toss up, when every poll in America was saying no, you're behind Trump, like in every state. We wondered aloud, is he just not talking to his posters? That can't be but no, they weren't allowed to talk to him. They would just tell his close advisors who would pass on the news they chose to the first.
Speaker 2: One of the major interviews was Stephanopolis, but one of the major interviews there toward the end where he said, I'm ahead of.
Speaker 1: The polls.
Speaker 2: And everybody's like, what are you talking about? I know the Woodward Book and there's been a fair amount of reporting around this. The Woodward Book talked a lot about how he was so obsessed with the Hunter thing. I mean that was like the main topic in his life for many periods of time, during you know, trials or things that were about to happen. Just the only thing on his mind, The only thing that he seemed to be interested in was the Hunter thing. That's also not good.
Speaker 1: Yeah. They tell a story of Representative Adam Smith Washington, who was the head of the House Armed Services Committee, powerful committee. He was alarmed by what he viewed in the lead up to the Afghanistan withdrawal as overly optimistic, unrealistic expectations, and they just he didn't know what they were looking at, what they were thinking, And he was trying desperately to get on the phone with the president, and they never let him through, even though as a lower ranking member of the committee he had regularly talked to past presidents. Uh, and they mentioned that he he said something about it got blasted by Anthony Blink and he blasted back, and he finally got a short apology on the phone from Biden. Was the first time he'd talked to Smith, the head of the House Armed Services Committee, in his four years in office. I'm trying to think if there are other particularly telling details, Oh, his cabinet meetings. He just never met with his cabinet.
Speaker 2: Yeah, go fraction if you have those the numbers, like Obama meeting with the cabinet versus Biden, because that's amazing.
Speaker 1: Yeah. And they talk about how traditionally presidents meet a lot with Treasury, Defense in state, but that it got the meetings became fewer and fewer and fewer, to the point that cabinet secretaries wouldn't even call the White House because they knew they couldn't get an appointment with the president. So over four years, Biden held nine full cabinet meetings, nine three in twenty one, two in twenty twenty two, and three and twenty twenty three just won this year. One well, there's not much going on in the world of the country this year, so a total of in their first terms. Obama held nineteen, Trump twenty five.
Speaker 2: Wow, he had one minute Biden.
Speaker 1: Biden in the past was as when he was vice president, he gathered the cabinet leaders once a week, saying in a speech, it's important to get together regularly because of the synergy it brings. It makes the government more competent, it makes our policy more coherent and successful. This is an important thing. And as president he just never met with them. They talked about how difficult it was to prep him for the meeting with Robert Hurr, the special counsel, who ended up saying he was a sympathetic, well meaning elderly man with a poor memory, which of course.
Speaker 7: Was blasted as blasphemy and ridiculous and untrue by Democrats at the time, but that he would just constantly forget no when he asked you this, say that, and then ten minutes later he would have forgotten.
Speaker 1: And sure enough when he met with her, he forgot everything he was supposed to say and the rest of it.
Speaker 2: Including as you recall, he didn't know he couldn't tell you when he was vice president.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, that was not an aberration. They talk about prominent donors organizing events with the president and were shocked to be told there's going to be no Q and A. Really, you can have two or three questions, submit them ahead of time, you will read them from a card, and the president will answer them. But at some events the Biden campaign printed the pref questions on note cards. People read them, and even with all these steps, Biden made flubs which confounded the donors who knew Biden had the question ahead of time. Right.
Speaker 2: I remember that's the one of the instances where Mark Alpern wrote, I have never heard of a candidate using note cards in a fundraiser. That is completely new.
Speaker 1: Right. And then as they make clear of these donors who are speaking, you know, off the record, are saying, yeah, even when they did that, he couldn't answer the questions, but he was fine to run for another term, and nobody said anything, by the way, publicly, until George Clooney did, Oh.
Speaker 2: Yeah, this is a link I've got here that somebody included from the New York Times where Biden declared a super ager. He's just one of those people that just ages better than the rest of us, lucky.
Speaker 1: Us, unbelievable this year that came out. Yeah, And so getting back to the he didn't talk to his polsters, and he kept saying stuff that was just patently absurd about the state of the race. Those fears intensified on July eleventh, when Biden's top advisors met beyond closed doors with Democratic senators, where the advisors laid out how they're going to win with Biden. The message from the advisors was so disconnected from public polling, which showed Trump leading Biden nationally, it left Democratic senators incredulous. It spurred Senate Majority Leader Chuck Schumer to speak to Biden directly. According to people familiar to Pierce, what the senators saw as a wall erected by Donald and Mike Donald and his advisor to shield Biden from bad information. Donald wouldn't comment for the story. On July thirteenth, Biden held an uncomfortable call with a group of Democratic lawmakers called the New Democratic Coalition. I remember. This aimed at reassuring them about his ability to stay in the race. The president told participants that polling showed he was doing fine, and when challenged on that, became angry. At one point, Biden looked up and abruptly told the group he had to go to church. Some lawmakers on the call believed then someone behind the camera was shutting it down. Biden dropped out of the race eight days later.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that also explains why it was so hard to push him out. Not only did Nancy Pelosi have to go say we'll ruin you, she had to explain the actual polls to him because he was unaware. Wow, why did he want to step down? If all he was seeing was on my head or tied? Why would I get out?
Speaker 1: And what the hell was the role of his crazy, crazy wife?
Speaker 2: No kidding? And how much did Kamala know about all this? You're either in the room for all the major decisions or you weren't. And if you were in the room, you knew exactly how diminished he.
Speaker 1: Was well, and when he was claiming we're neck and neck and he clearly wasn't, Kamala, were you in the room for that? Everybody was lying, So a lot of them they're still lying. In this article they call current White House staff is saying no, he's not diminished, He's fine. He's perfectly fine.
Speaker 2: Can't wait till the books are actually written. There'll be something. And again keen on his crazy, crazy wife say one way, you answered all the questions, Joe, what are you talking about? We'll finish strong next arm Strong.
Speaker 1: He yetie.
Speaker 8: House after house after house in Otwood, Illinois, about fifty giant inflatable Santas moving in after teacher Samantha Binyon got her whole neighborhood on board.
Speaker 5: Actually, Jess sent the message out to all of my neighbors probably three weeks ago, and from there it's just grown, and now there are so many Saints in town.
Speaker 9: Bingyon was inspired by videos of total Santa takeovers in Canada. The holiday trend now ballooning across the US, from Illinois to New Jersey and even out west.
Speaker 2: Part of it is giant inflatables have just gotten cheap enough that the every man can have them. That's part of it, right.
Speaker 1: It's a great time to be alive.
Speaker 2: It just wasn't possible to have a twenty five foot anything that many years ago, and now many people can, yes.
Speaker 1: Thanks to communist slave labor. I can't. I'm sure some of it's manufactured in America.
Speaker 2: No not if it's not.
Speaker 1: What is aim? Jack? What is Aim? Joe? And they've gotten some final thoughts Armstrong and close show.
Speaker 2: Well, I'm glad we were able to slip that in before the end of the holiday season.
Speaker 1: Brilliant.
Speaker 2: That's really good. Here's your host for final thoughts, Joe Getty.
Speaker 1: Let's get a final thought from everybody to wrap up the show for the day. There is Michael Angelo pressing the buttons in the control room. Michael, I'm on the hunt for one of my presents that I got my wife and it still hasn't arrived. I'm getting a little nervous, so they have to get a backup.
Speaker 2: Get I know what that's like. I had one I was watching Is it gonna make it or not? It showed up yesterday?
Speaker 1: Whoao? Oh boy. Katie green Or steemed to use women as a final thought.
Speaker 2: Katie, the least favorite part of gift giving is in my horizon, and that's having to wrap everything. I suck at it. It's interesting. Most women are really good and fast and wrapping. Not most women, Jack, not this one.
Speaker 1: Not you? No, okay? Jack? A final thought for us?
Speaker 2: Yeah, when I wrap it looks like I had a fight with it, like we got into it, like we're trying to kill each other. And the wrapping job and then the remains of the paper and the scissors and the tape, and then.
Speaker 1: The sounds that come out of the room. My wife used to mock me for my gift wrapping, but she could tell it hurt my feelings, so she stopped thinking. Speaking of which, my final thought is happy birthday to my beautiful bride, Judy. You'd better than ever have a great birthday. We're going out for fancy dinner tomorrow, which'll be nice.
Speaker 2: There will be gifts, cool fancy like Applebee's on a date night with the Bourbon Street steak and an Oreo shirts and no sticky forks.
Speaker 1: I know nothing but clean forks for my girl.
Speaker 2: Armstrong and Getdy wrapping up an They're grueling four hour workday.
Speaker 1: So many people, thanks so a little time. Go to Armstrong and Giddy dot com. A lot of great hot links there.
Speaker 2: Drop us line if you want to see tomorrow. God bless America. I'm strong and Getty.
Speaker 1: This is a message for the people of America. Is anyone else humping them? Meltdown? I got nothing for you On that when it comes on for you to go, you'll have to go. So let's go with it.
Speaker 4: So this is where I'm the most maga, just freaking burn of the let Washington d C. You shut down for a month where people are crying in the streets to get enough attention, we have public weepings
Speaker 1: Yes, and that high Armstrong and Getty