Speaker 1: Was the word that you pronounced like I think I was saying specifically specifically, I was I'm calling it cat, I'm telling it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it was that specifically. Motherfucker sounds like he's about to say specifically the way he's calling that cat. My lie, what's new?
Speaker 3: He just got me?
Speaker 2: Uh? Does everyone recording? I just want to make sure no, I'm going hell, no, I am now. I actually have been recording justin. I'm recording. I have been, thank you, fucking hate this guy, always trying to get a sticker from justin. Thank you, mister Connor, mister.
Speaker 1: Connor, I've been recording since yesterday.
Speaker 2: Oh, he fucking gos. I just wanted to get you some good room tone in case he needed to edit, Like if Miles started to say specifically, but once you know, just.
Speaker 1: So specificly, sometimes that you talk faster than your brain. My brain works way too fast for this mouth. Hey man, like christ, it works in mysterious ways.
Speaker 2: My brain works so slow. Hello the Internet, and welcome to season three, ninety five, episode two of.
Speaker 1: Dirtily Like Geist.
Speaker 2: It's a production by Heart Radio. It's a podcast where we take a deep dive into America's share consciousness. And it is Tuesday, July eighth, twenty twenty five. Oh yeah, seven eight two to five yep, exactly until next month.
Speaker 1: Where a seven eight seven you had the two and the five you get a seven. Now we've got a palindrome. Also the kind of a Boeing jumbo jet. Don't look into it. It's also National Raspberry Day, Cow Appreciation Day, National Freezer Pop Day, National Chocolate with almonds Day. Damn, I haven't had a fucking otter pop in a minute.
Speaker 2: Which the pus are they the ones that are like you cut the top off from push them up?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, yeah yeah.
Speaker 1: The original the freezer pop was being like, you know, generic, there almost a geriatric and that might my reference may be geriatric. But shit, I love a tube of a little push to die in sugar.
Speaker 2: Yeah, shard, yeah.
Speaker 1: Just.
Speaker 2: I would always suck the juice out of it, and it would just be a fucking straight playing a sickle by the time I was done with it. You know what do you mean? You're sucked the juice side, like you let it melt. No, you just and then your juice. You go down there and suck the juice until, like I mean, some of them had that consistency where you could just like get the you know.
Speaker 1: Like all the flavor and then you have like a sad ice cube at the bottom.
Speaker 2: Exactly. Yeah, anyway, snow cooms, my name is Jack O'Brien aka. I can draw sharks, scary murder sharks, I just don't think it. I can draw man and if you want a shark, a scary murder shark, I'll draw one, and a severed hand that one. Courtesy of Snarpeel on the disccord about my drawing abilities. Grew up drawing a lot of sharks on the back of homework and Ken draw sharks. Can draw a sever body part. However, I cannot draw hands. Those are too hard. I can draw severed leg with a shoe on, toes and fingers.
Speaker 1: Fuck me up, big, I can't even outline his own hand on paper. I can't fucking do it.
Speaker 2: They're so hard, they're so complicated. I'm thrilled to be joy as always by my.
Speaker 1: Co host mister Miles Grass straight out the San Fernando. They know him as a Lord of Lancashim the showgun with no gun Aka hit dayoh NoHo, I'm here, I am out here.
Speaker 3: I don't know.
Speaker 1: I thought I had another ak based on being from the A one eight, but I don't.
Speaker 2: But I do cool staying cool in the valley. It's getting hot. It's getting hot over there.
Speaker 1: I mean, I mean eighties doesn't that's not that crazy.
Speaker 2: Today it's going I thought this week was like getting getting up there, but I could.
Speaker 1: Oh are we let's see, Oh yep, we got ninety. Oh yeah, we got some nineties coming up. But that's fine, that's fine. I grew up doing that barefoot on the black top out here. It's funny because I see the geist child. He walks out on concrete and he's like, oh ow ow and like the weird toxic boomer. Part of me goes, got a tough for your feet up, boy, And he's not even three years old, you know what I mean. Because I'm like, look at daddy, look at this, and you don't want to have nerve damage on the bottom of your feet from walking on hot asphalt all the time.
Speaker 2: Just calloused to the point of being sandal material on the bottom of feet.
Speaker 1: It's not a fun it's not like a cool thing to bring up to people because it's not like your foot looks immaculate either when you can walk on.
Speaker 2: Think you like. It's the it's the reverse of like people who grew up in Massachusetts and yeah, because we weren't shorts on a tank out. Dude, take twenty five degrees out. This is nothing.
Speaker 1: What do you mean he smells like beer Broughts right now. I'm just standing on that on the sidewalk. Bro, what are you talking about. Nobody's brilliant anything, nobody's really meat.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna commend you for not. I've never once felt like you were unduly proud of being able to take heat, you know, the way, the way that massholes are about the cold. So we don't have to talk about it. From the valve, we don't have to talk about it. Just the thing that happens, Just thing that you're able to do. Think that happens. Yeah, Miles, speaking of the valley. Real to be joined in our third seat by a brilliant writer, podcast or producer who's written for publications like The New York Times. The New York Are such a local local publication, Local Rags, producer on Everybody's Live, co host of the legendary podcast Girls in Hoodies, and Night Call writer creator and host of the wonderful podcast Heidi World, The Heidi Fla Story and soon Oh Jenna World. Not about the character Jenna Maroney from thirty Rock. I've been told, but Jenna Jamison, please welcome back to the show. It's Molly Hamber.
Speaker 3: I can't take the heat at all. I'll never brag about it. If it gets hot, I'm inside inside.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm so far away from the kitchen.
Speaker 3: I do the thing, the hot concrete feet. I'm the same thing, same delusion where I'm like, you gotta walk on it, get a little got tough enough.
Speaker 1: It's like, you know, there's this whole thing like in the Manisphere where people talk about and I've seen it bleed into other sort of forums where people talk about how you can strengthen your skull bone with like light impact over and over to the point that you're head is indestructible.
Speaker 2: And a guy.
Speaker 1: That's happening I've we could well, I'll probably I don't. I was going to bring this guy up, but he's got like a really fucked up dark past. It was like he's one of these like Manisphere people, and then it turned out he had some like crazy sex crime shit that he was like hiding because he'd be like, yeah, I was in jail and didn't talk about it, and then someone.
Speaker 2: Dug it up and he's like, well, you know, maybe not.
Speaker 1: But he he said he went to with Shaolin monks and they trained him to make his skull so fucking strong that it was like impervious, like he could even take a bullet in his head.
Speaker 2: All lies.
Speaker 1: But then I saw another post on the internet where someone was where he's going with this one. Someone was like saying they could take bb impact to their skin, and they're working themselves up to like low caliber like munitions to see if their skin could be impenetrable by bullets.
Speaker 2: I'm like, oh my god, dude, let's.
Speaker 3: Encourage it a little bit.
Speaker 1: Yeah if yeah, I mean, it's the most like scientific method I've seen applied to someone who's in a Winna Darwin Award.
Speaker 2: Eventually, it's like.
Speaker 1: Well, they were following this kind of weird ass logic of like resistance.
Speaker 3: Not that far off from like the whim Hoff ice baths or something. You're just yeah, you gotta.
Speaker 2: I mean, you want to see a lot of like indecipherable charts you just look look at like the literature. The flat ears people want to show you like they have so much documentation. They well, yeah.
Speaker 3: I saw the inventor if mewing died of mewing. Yeah, no, mewing the manisphere thing. I'm shocked. You guys aren't.
Speaker 2: Wait.
Speaker 1: No, which which it's.
Speaker 3: Like a thing you do where you like kind of grind your jaw in some way.
Speaker 2: Get o.
Speaker 3: Some guy, the guy who invented his name was like John MWe.
Speaker 1: Oh wow, brought to you by John and Mike Mue, British orthodontists. I see they called it orthotropics anything new, tropics, orthotropics, tropic thunder.
Speaker 3: But you know, you.
Speaker 2: Cacorn.
Speaker 3: Look, we're gonna get our jaws. Our jaws are going to be square, going to have a bunch of bebies under the skin.
Speaker 1: Yeah, exactly, kind of six wow. So this guy was pushing this for a minute.
Speaker 2: It was strong jaw overtook his face.
Speaker 3: He got eaten by his own jaw.
Speaker 2: I didn't know that was called mewing. Thank you. See, we need the knowledge base.
Speaker 3: I thought you were deep in the manispat But I guess I'm no.
Speaker 1: I just I just see what the algorithm shows me and I just take it as face value and I apply it. I'm not really trying to pick it apart and debunk anything.
Speaker 3: Look at Jack trying to mew right now. Subconsciously, I know what this is.
Speaker 2: This is just what does why do you have a horse bridle in right now? Also, like, does this guy have a very strong chin, strong jaw?
Speaker 3: That's not what it's about, even, Okay, just see that.
Speaker 1: Would be so funny, though. You got this weak ass chin and you're telling people, You're like, I'm the chin.
Speaker 2: God, it's out here looking like Tim Curry.
Speaker 1: Oh man, he's out here looking like twenty eight years later.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he's this. He looks like Bill Knight of Science Guy, if he had if Bill Knight of Science Guy hadn't been doing hadn't been mewing for the past right. Oh my god, it's fucking bro. I'm sorry.
Speaker 1: This guy looks so fucking like a like Jurassic Park face. I don't know how else to describe it. And also these videos of like the before and after of people doing mewing, there's just people sticking their jaw out.
Speaker 2: Clicking up. And now I'm like like this and now I stick my jaw out.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and now I look like I got Kobe Mamba face out all the time.
Speaker 2: Like.
Speaker 3: I'm really into that whole thing, because I'm like, do do people do like women care about if men have like a crazy job that seems like it's.
Speaker 2: Like communicates grilla mindset. Well that's what we want to look for, mate.
Speaker 1: I mean, but because I feel like ninety nine percent of the manusphere tips are coming from men who don't really interact, have real or healthy interactions with the people they're seeking. So they just makes like that's They're like, I hate my job. That's what it is. It's not a lot of personality.
Speaker 3: And it is like women only like guys that are like look like mister Universe or whatever. Yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, women are cold and transactional, don't give a shit about your feelings. They just want to have sex with Arnold Schwarzenegger in the eighties. That's you, du that's you. Why are women lying and saying they don't find this bodybuild or attractive? That was the thing that was doing that's right.
Speaker 1: How could they think?
Speaker 2: Who was it?
Speaker 1: It was that like British pop star where they're like, look at this guy's weak ass body. They think that's ideal fuck out of here.
Speaker 2: Yeah, there was a guy who like whatever, eating chicken breast and you know, like pills that you can buy off the Joe Rogan podcast, and like came back and was like just like really you could see like all the veins and muscles in his body. And they were like, who do you find more attractive before or after? And like most women picked before and they were like.
Speaker 1: What the fuck, he's still like like he was in shape too, even before.
Speaker 2: He looked great.
Speaker 3: My friend, my friend went to the muscle he was poin. My friend went to Muscle Beach for the fourth of July for the Muscle Beach Contest in Venute. Everybody looks. Everybody's bodies look crazy.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: They look like if you like rehydrated beef jerky kind of.
Speaker 2: You know, yeah, but had veins all over the stuff.
Speaker 3: Yeah, like stringy kind of muscle.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's in right now, that's in. You want to look like an old horse. That's why the old body type old horse.
Speaker 3: Yeah. Women love when you look like you're going to the glue factory exactly.
Speaker 2: Dude. You want to look like a horse with no name, dude, that's the whole vibe. I'm going for I mean America, shout out the fourth of July. It's the name of the band of America. Yeah. In many ways, we're going back to the nineteen eighties and just the steroid era.
Speaker 3: And it's also shit, it's crazy. They're just like women will like you if you do these things to your physical appearance and not like if you learn how to treat them like people.
Speaker 1: Right, Yeah, yeah, it's I mean, it's just it's funny because it's like it's the lowest effort. You don't even have to lift weights, you know what I mean, or eat a bunch of weird pills. You can just be secure in who you are and.
Speaker 2: Just go talk to people. No, they don't want that, No, dude, that's not true. I was so nice to this girl and that she didn't even like me. And by nice, I mean that I just like asked her what she was into and didn't really listen, and then got mad when she didn't want to hook up with me. All right, Molly, we're thrilled to have you here. We're gonna get to know you a little bit better in a moment. First, we have big news that we're going to talk about later. On. Uh, there's a new political party on the scene. Oh yeah, and I think this one's gonna be kind of a big deal. Oh yeah, it's a headed usk and it espouses a radical middle centrism. Fucking amazing. Another one, another one fell for it. Anyways, we'll talk about that and we can close the case on the jeff Jeffrey Epstein story. Really, and we're just happy that we have some closure. Nothing to see here, moving along, moving along. We're just gonna talk. Can I read the report. We're not gonna spend too much time thinking about it. Uh. There might be like if there's some quiet parts, we'll be like la la la la la to try and like keep the thoughts out, you know, but we'll just kind of keep pushing through because there's nothing to see here. All of that plenty more. But first, Molly Lambert, we do like to ask our guests, what is something from your search history that's revealing about who you are?
Speaker 3: Oh my god, I had a good one.
Speaker 1: Uh.
Speaker 3: I I thought I was like, I'm going to be prepared this time. I'm not going to.
Speaker 2: Be like I had a good one, like.
Speaker 1: Improv exercise, Like all right, Molly, go.
Speaker 2: That is me improv trying improv for the first time.
Speaker 1: Freeze Fbi.
Speaker 3: I was looking at Ringo Star. It is actually right now, Oh my god noon. Ringo Star puts up a thing on his uh social media every year that it knew not his birthday, which is right now Monday, July seventh. It won't be when you're listening to this, but he says he wants everyone to in the world to say peace and love.
Speaker 2: Peace and love, Peace and love. Oh man. And he makes and.
Speaker 3: He makes these really funny videos. He made one where he's like coming out from behind a giant peace sign sculpture and he's like, hello, Hello, it's me. Somebody pull it up so you guys can see it. It's a.
Speaker 2: Wonderful life.
Speaker 3: He's so cool.
Speaker 2: And he's somehow became his thing just peace and love, peace and love.
Speaker 3: He's just like it for me birthday, like you only fans peace and love.
Speaker 1: Oh wow, he's really got the Sergeant Pepper's outfit on and everything.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you gotta go back to the beginning, so you see him come out from behind the sculpture.
Speaker 1: My man is about to come out of a peace side like a sculpture of a hand as a hand.
Speaker 2: By the way, very difficult artistically. Also, is there only four fingers? No? No, no, look there's one, two, three, four or five?
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, it's ai motherfucker that not even Sir Richard Starkly or whatever his fucking real name is.
Speaker 2: Here it is you know what's happening on Monday my birthday?
Speaker 1: Okay, well this is gonna get taken down because he's got the Beatles playing in the back. Oh god, well on my birthday? All right, okay, tell me more, Ringo.
Speaker 2: He looks like the guy who played Mick Lovion from you know, you know, the movie. I'm talking Christopher Mince Christopher Mint Plots. He looks like he's like aging backwards into Christopher Mint Plots. Like, well, that can't be ringo, star Kenna, No, that's Christopher Mince. Plus what's so interesting shit branding though, Just saying the same phrase over and over again until that's your thing and then making everybody say it noon on your birth Yeah, yeah, a real talk.
Speaker 1: Doesn't get old.
Speaker 2: And he's fucking March Simpson in heaven in the future. Oh, that's right, they're together in heaven. That's right. Shout out, ringo. Mm hmmm. Also, just like one of the great fake names of all time. Yeah, what do your name is? Richard getting out there with ringo? That's Jesus Christ. Really, that rules, Molly. What's something you think is underrated?
Speaker 3: Underrated tomatoes? It's tomato season.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, yeah that makes sense, that makes sense. How you having them?
Speaker 3: Just they're so good. I just I've just been eaten tomatoes all kinds of ways.
Speaker 1: I can only eat it.
Speaker 2: I can never just eat a straight up slice of a tomato.
Speaker 3: I'm into like the cherry tomatoes, and I think like a little snack carrying them around. They're so good. I truly it is just like nature.
Speaker 1: It has to be like with other Whenever it's with other stuff, I'm all for it. But like if you just put out like a slab of like heirloom tomato slices, I'd be like, I don't know.
Speaker 3: See, that's why I think it's underrated. I think it's like you usually they play their part in like the sandwich or the burger or whatever, but truly on their own, they also they slab.
Speaker 2: That's that's how I feel about onions.
Speaker 1: Yeah, your onions just eating like eat it like an apple sandwich, popping off.
Speaker 3: True onion game.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so you'll just eat You'll eat a slice of heirloom tomato. I mean I will say you put a little olive oil on that, a little salt pepper. I'm definitely I'm on board, That's what i mean, a little bit.
Speaker 3: That sounds great. I've also I'm really into making like a spot shoe with like a spotch Yeah, you just like put some vegetables in a food processor, put some tomato, little pepper, a little olive oil. It's truly so fucking good. Eat it with some bread, some spots, a little Mozarells. A great summer in the spot. No, I'm saying, like on the bread on the side.
Speaker 1: Okay, exactly, see grilled cheese with tomato soup classique.
Speaker 2: What is something you think is overrated?
Speaker 3: All right? Word to Jamie Loftus. But hot dogs?
Speaker 2: Oh boy, word too? What happened?
Speaker 3: I just they're nasty, kind of nasty. Damn Okay, Like I I can't. I respect the culture, sure, right, but I'm never likeding for a hot dog. And I just I just uh, I would love to be proven wrong. Someone tell me where the really good hot dog is.
Speaker 1: Yeah, a good sausage is different than.
Speaker 2: That. The one time. I think.
Speaker 1: Every time I go to a baseball game, I'm like, yeah, I need to eat a hot dog here.
Speaker 2: That's that's just what I need to be doing. But other than that, MM.
Speaker 3: For the Costco hot dog everything, maybe maybe they're good and I'm just not in tune with the people.
Speaker 1: No, no, you speak your truth.
Speaker 2: Maybe not fucking with hot dogs. They don't fucking there's nothing exciting about them. I get it. There's you gotta you gotta dress them up or something like it's got to be wrapped in bacon. Yeah.
Speaker 3: I think it's just one of those. It's like there's a lot of things like that where I'm like, what I really like is all the stuff on top. Like what I really like is like a mess, a pile of vegetable detritis.
Speaker 2: Right.
Speaker 3: You could take out the hot dog and I would be like, this is good. Just hot onions and mustard and a bun.
Speaker 2: Jalapenot good. No other food more consistent comes up as a burp for me that smells exactly like the food that I just ate other than hot dogs hot dogs, somebody coming back.
Speaker 3: There's a guy on TikTok who's been eating cat food because he's like doing well, he's doing really well, but he's a he's doing it like goes rage bait. But it is also because he's like, well, I'm broke and I'm gonna eat cat food. And then everyone in the comments is like, dude, you could eat like a can of beans, Like there's.
Speaker 1: Lots of stuff, right, it doesn't have to eat not like not like this, yeah, no, like this.
Speaker 3: But some people were defending the cat food eating and then I was a little bit like, it's probably not that different from what's in a hot dog, right, it's like the cars you're not using.
Speaker 1: Sure, but I'm sure. But a human food grade versus animal food grades.
Speaker 3: Yeah, we take the human food grade version of cat food, you put it in a casing. Everybody's like, oh baseball, we love it.
Speaker 1: Right right, right, Yeah, we just to kill all the pathogens yet.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but like if that stuff was just loose and a bun, you'd be like, this is trash meat.
Speaker 2: Just a one eighty just just do a Twilight Zone episode. But it's just a complete finding. Replace hot dogs with cat food and cat food with hot dogs. That's the only difference where am I yeah, I mean that's basically what a slappy drip is. Though. Anyways, all right, the hot dog wars have begun. Mm hmm. I've not seen Super Producer bay this upset in a while. Yeah. They also did miss one of our recordings because of foods food poisoning, So that's unrelated.
Speaker 1: Nothing to do with the hot dogs, nothing to do with the fact I was in a hot dog eating contest the day before.
Speaker 2: Unrelated. Hot dogs really have their moment on July fourth, though, it's.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and that's why Jamie would That's Jamie's day, you know, at the at the Coney Island Nathan's Festival, and we.
Speaker 2: Need other things to celebrate besides America at this time, so you know, whether it be the fourth of Jualacy birthday. I did go to a Barnes and Noble this weekend with my kids, and Jamie's book was out front, and I got to be like, here, let me just show you guys something real quick. Who's that quote from Boom? Like, that's not you. They're like, who's Robert Evans. It's much better.
Speaker 3: But yeah, we obviously loved Jamie's book and we wrap for.
Speaker 1: You know, to qualify that she's going to take that as shots fired.
Speaker 4: But it is.
Speaker 3: I think it's also like Jamie has a different stomach than I do.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, she's built different.
Speaker 3: She's built different. When I saw her drink that hot dog water one time during her show, she did it more than one time. I was just like, oh, yeah, yeah, that's different. I'm not like my stomachs only.
Speaker 1: Some Bain ship, you know what I mean, y'all play around in the hot dog world.
Speaker 3: My stomach gets upset if like the wind blows wrong, you know.
Speaker 2: But the right side of my stomach got cold. So you're at the barbecue, other people are eating hot dogs. You're just over there at the condiments tray, just housing the sliced.
Speaker 3: Tomatoes, piling tomatoes and.
Speaker 2: Throwing them up. Where do the tomatoes go? No?
Speaker 3: I hate chicken. I hate chicken at the barbecue.
Speaker 2: There you go. All right, let's uh, let's take a quick break. We'll come back. We'll talk about some of the stories that are happening right now. We'll be right back. And we're back back. And so this has been teased a little bit. Elon Musk was like, if they passed this, well, if you don't, you press this bill that takes away my subsidies. You motherfucker Donald Donald. They passed it, and he he's like, man, oh you thought I was fucking around.
Speaker 1: I care about the debt.
Speaker 2: No, you don't. That's Ryan.
Speaker 1: You want to pretend you're just mad that the ev mandates are gone, and you know you're look, your breakup with mister Donald isn't going well.
Speaker 2: But yeah.
Speaker 1: He There was a posting from at America Party x uh and it was a terribly you know, it's like an ai slop image of Elon Musk, and it said, Maga is the past, who is a distraction?
Speaker 2: The middle is the future? Then America Party is the party of the middle.
Speaker 1: Majority Okay, okay, okay, the middle is the future. That language is so fucking tepid and uninspiring. It sounds like some shit Democrats would actually be saying, and they probably are saying, the middle, the absolute middle, the comfortable part. That's where we're that's the future, not the other part where the energy is at.
Speaker 2: What if the Democratic Party the party that you only tolerate because they're the not racist one. What if they were race Yeah, what if they were the not outwardly racist one. What if they were outwardly racist. Ah yah, now you have my attentions.
Speaker 1: Okay, this is what I've been missing, he posted on X quote by a factor of two to one, you want a new political party, and you shall have it when it comes to bankrupting our country with waste and graft. We live in a one party system, not a democracy. Wait, what does it mean when when it comes to a party we live in Oh, I guess it's saying it's okay, okay, it's a little one.
Speaker 2: The parties are are the parties of waste and graft.
Speaker 1: Today, the America Party is formed to give you back your freedom that I took away. Also with Doge cuts. Also, please forget that. Also, I'm a Nazi, which is not the middle. But okay, okay.
Speaker 3: He should have tried, like when people run for student council and they're like, and if I win, everybody gets pizza.
Speaker 1: Yeahah, that's what Zorn basically, did you know what I mean? Here's smart enough to be like, here's a tangible outcome you can attach to my candidacy, rather than like something vague. He could have said, hey, guys, everyone gets free verified badges on X.
Speaker 2: Oh my gosh, just to start now. That would be cool.
Speaker 1: That'll bring him back. That'll bring him back exactly. Mark Cuban also agree. He's quote, just to reply to this tweet from Elon quote, I work with this Center for Competitive Democracy. They will help you get on ballots. That is their mission. Okay, so Mark Cuban. Mark Cuban loves the middle too, doesn't he He loves it in the middle.
Speaker 3: Can we just get all these people back on NBC where they belong, to.
Speaker 2: Give from the reality competition where they like, get to give them a nice edit, you know, on television, right.
Speaker 1: They're they're getting bored and they don't like podcasting or they got tired of podcasting.
Speaker 2: Are going on them.
Speaker 1: Anthony Scaramucci, also former White House Communications director, also said quote, I would like to meet to discuss So the worst fucking people you know, who you know are pretending like they aren't aligned with the Republicans, are coming out to be like, yes, yes, this feels right.
Speaker 3: They like, what if instead of this psychotic rich guy, we got different psychotic rich.
Speaker 2: Guysm hmm, but it exactly, yes, the thing that people have been rejecting and voting for Donald Trump in favor of the thing everybody fucking hates. That's that's your big standpoint. I don't know.
Speaker 1: I don't know what to make of the Trump response that he posted on Kirkland signature Twitter, because it's dense, it's a lot of words here.
Speaker 3: That's it's because all his things are written by chachipt. Now, well you can tell like.
Speaker 2: It's got that's one of the biggest science.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and truly you can tell he put in it's like the rants are being phoned in a little bit, which to me says he's getting tired.
Speaker 1: I think it's that one blonde lady that he uses as his human speak and say who she might be cutting corners to now and she's like, you know what, I'm just an addition to chat a lot of senile old man rant about.
Speaker 3: Yeah, his rants don't have the his heart's not in it when he's like the lying loser.
Speaker 2: Right.
Speaker 1: There was a thing that they were saying that there are these certain words know that now that people oh like bolster, unearthed and nuance are oh wait no, oh, prowess and tapestry are that are being favored more by Chad GPT. They're like a couple of words that they say it just uses incessantly. Maybe incessantly might be one of them, because I'm when you.
Speaker 3: See the next tweet and it's like America is a tapestry of prowess.
Speaker 2: I do say that all the time.
Speaker 3: Yeah, everyone is mewing.
Speaker 1: Cosmic gumbo is not there though, so you're safe.
Speaker 2: I am saddened to watch Elon This is from Trump's truth social thing. I'm saden to watch Elon Musko completely quote off the rails, essentially becoming a all caps train wreck over the past five weeks. I just like that opening where he's like really hammering the train the railway imagery.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he's going to transform into a train.
Speaker 2: Because he knows.
Speaker 3: Elon Musk hates trains right, because you want to get to built the hyperlopency.
Speaker 2: You can't get him built. He can't get him built. He can't get them built. You do hate to see someone like Kela Musk, you know, walk directly into this trap. I feel like it's the thing where people like can't think two levels away from where they are. Like, if you're you know, middle class, you can picture the wealthy people who are like millionaires, and you can picture people who like make less than you, but you can't picture like the billionaires. You can't like even conceive of like how they live or like what their values are, and like for him, the only because there's no level above him, the only level below him is billionaires. Mark Cuban, like Mark Cuban being like, I think the center is where it's at and that's like the furthest left that he can like possibly conceive of. And so they just keep falling into this like centrism trap over and over again, and it's just and I think it's what like also where the Democrats are funded by people like him, and so you know they're they've been using the same logic as this for a long time to be like people just want like reasonable centrism that we can get away with me not doing anything. It's like the hushed brutalization of marginalized groups, right, that's sort of thing. That's what we call centrism.
Speaker 3: They're like, we shake our heads when it's happening exactly though we have no power to do anything.
Speaker 2: Oh god, I just feel so bad about that.
Speaker 3: That is what's happening in California. Kind of yeah, with all the nightmare stuff happening, it does it's like where are the politicians, And then they are just kind of like.
Speaker 1: Oh darn, I hate this, say just for you guys.
Speaker 2: People hate this for you, hate this for you, guys. It's a police state, you guys, for you, for you, for you. It's the mainstream media. Also, the new way that they're covering it is they're like talking about how ice is like bad for They're like covering it from the police perspective. Like the police says, even the l a p. D. Is even like confused about about ice now because they like they can't just like straightforward be like this is fun. They're just like kidnapping and disappearing people for having brown skin, so that there's been a whole rash of story Launder to think about how this affects the police, at which the police are like, it's kind of bad because we can't tell the difference between this and kidnapping. Oh wow, that's your job, and so we actually show people like our badges before we kidnap them. Oh got it, you know where they are? This one we have trouble with the knowing where they are, and that that just feels weird to us. I guess yeah, yea.
Speaker 3: It is like they're getting out fashed, and you can tell they hate that because they're like we're good.
Speaker 2: We're the good, like our thing. Yeah yeah, there's no really like complaining in the LA times that like ICE is not like letting them know when a raid is happening. They're like, guys, what the fuck like this is you gotta tell us so that we can kind of be there and protect We better protect them just in case they do when they show up they immediately lock it down. Start protecting ICE and not the people who are being there.
Speaker 1: You see people like like the comments around, like those stories and like you know, like I think one day the police are gonna they're gonna push back, Like no, they're gonna join They're gonna leave the police and join ICE because they're like, yo, dude, you can do whatever over there.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Anyways, this is I think a good like sort of a best case scenario for like what Eli. I mean, who knows he seems to be like easily distractable but like just a complete political loser that he can be funneling his time and energy and money into. I feel like it's much better than any other things reasonably.
Speaker 3: The positive spin is it'll split the right wing and then.
Speaker 2: They'll be cheat.
Speaker 1: Parties, like just add a little more to that side.
Speaker 3: But every time I get excited, like oh, the Nazis are going to take each other down because they're all such psychopaths, then they seem to like do a backroom deal, figure it out. Yeah, how a South African loser is allowed to start the America Party? Like I just feel like, isn't he like he has like Canadian citizenship or something anyway.
Speaker 1: Initially something Yeah, I mean he's look, this is America. If you got money, it doesn't matter until then the little finer points come up where you can't president.
Speaker 2: All you can do whatever, you do anything.
Speaker 3: If I were running true socials, I would just be like, you're the reason Grimes fell off.
Speaker 2: Yeah, right exactly.
Speaker 1: The video with the monster truck rally.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but you know what, that was a little bit like, oh, she likes stadiums. Somebody likes stadiums. It's going fast, it's going a little fash. Wait what was the first video with the monster truck round Oblivion?
Speaker 2: I think yeah with that like Arpeggio, it's a little bit The video is a monster truck rally.
Speaker 3: It's like in a big stadium. Yeah, it's very a little triumph of the will.
Speaker 2: Uh huh. Anyways, I hope that this is like, you know, every time, you know what what was? Who's the guy who tried to do this? And Andrew WK Andrews keep trying to do this.
Speaker 3: He started the Real America Party and the Party.
Speaker 2: Party, which what one day we'll do a behind the scenes story of how how the Party Party happened.
Speaker 1: How one guy thought it up and got Andrew W. K to think we started a real political party when I worked at Playboy.
Speaker 2: Whether that guy is I've done some wacky stuff in politics, talk about everything, but but yeah, I remember like just the absolute what was it called, like the New Direction Party Andrew Yang's version of this. Oh god, the mainstream media will forward, not not right forward. The mainstream media will give this the time of day, all day long, like that the time of day they will give this will be all day. Justin was like pointing out that there's there's just like coverage of this that's like tens of thousands of people seem to respond and like this. It's like he put this in the feet of literally every human on earth.
Speaker 3: And also like he's got bots like in all his stuff, so he feels popular because nobody likes him.
Speaker 2: Actually, yeah, they but they're gonna do what they can to make this seem like a legitimate thing. It will be legitimate.
Speaker 3: And like the New York Times in between being like Zoran is a you know, like adbic or whatever.
Speaker 1: Did you see that thing they posted the New York Times about those hacked Colombia missions And it was Afrikinger was born.
Speaker 3: And by like a literal eugenesis, a race science psychopath.
Speaker 2: Oh the guy who leaked it. Yeah, and then it's yeah, so on the track it's.
Speaker 3: Posting it credulously. In between their like best films of the two thousands.
Speaker 1: Remember, and they're like, we won't post hacked material. And I mean the Hillary time was the last one, but and and we did it for Trump. But this one's fine, this one's fine.
Speaker 2: Gone.
Speaker 3: Lately they've been sort of.
Speaker 2: Yeah, they do not. They do not like the Zorin guy. I'll tell you. I will say this though.
Speaker 1: The party, the political party launch did not do good for Tesla's stock again, they went around like seven percent after this.
Speaker 3: Can I just say also, the Teslas have been exploding more. I've heard several like first hand stories recently about people being like affected by a Tesla exploding. Really yeah, somebody I was working with one blew up in her apartment building and they all got relocated. Jesus was like, blew up in the garage just just because for funies. Yeah, just like one day the battery explodes.
Speaker 1: I think, oh, man, so he should have focused grouped that. He said, do you want a car with the battery just exploding randomly?
Speaker 2: Yeah, wheel doesn't come off, battery does explode. We're good here, right, Yeah, the car will be exciting. Yeah right right, mercurial people like the lottery. We're gonna let them play the odds. And yeah, what about car roulette, drive it till the wheels fall off because the battery just exploded.
Speaker 1: I mean that would be the next kind of like tit for tat war between Trump people like and now I'm looking into Tesla. I heard they're all murder vehicles that I once sold on the White House lawn and told people to buy.
Speaker 2: They're very dangerous. Somebody does need to slide that his way. Just look into that, because I do feel like they've been it's all been very quiet. You only hear about it when it kills Mitch McConnell's wife's mom. Was that who killed? Or like her friend right or something? I forget, but like, yeah, it happens to people, and otherwise it just gets sister in law, sister in law. Yeah, all right, let's take a quick break and we'll come back and close the book on this Epstein business. Enough of the nonsense. We'll be right then and we're back. We're back. Nothing to talk about jack, Yeah, very little. Don't want to hear any So the Trump administration's investigation into Jeffrey Epstein always had a bit of a OJ out here tracking down the real killer energy.
Speaker 3: If that is just Robert Shapiro being like, they planted blood at the OJ scene today. Really he's yeah, he's still today. He was like, just so you know, the cops planted the blood.
Speaker 1: Sit down, Bobby, sit down.
Speaker 2: But now the Department of Just This and FBI have officially concluded in a memo that there's no evidence that he kept a client list, that he kept a client list, there's no evidence that he kept a client list. This person, by all evidence, his entirem was blackmailing powerful people. Did not keep a client list.
Speaker 1: Also, logs are like just flight logs. Man, that's the only place names were written down in any capacity.
Speaker 2: Yeah, because public also that he wasn't murdered. To prove that he wasn't murdered, they're going to release a video from the prison in both raw and enhanced versions, which I don't know what that really is. It's like the Criterion collection. Yeah, it's like the Lord of the Rings DVDs where they're just like new enhanced version.
Speaker 1: I was reading what that meant there, and it's it reads like just total word salad, where they're just like, oh, yeah, man, we uh.
Speaker 2: The version of this is like very old person talk.
Speaker 1: The enhanced version where they have oh, increasing relevant footage has been enhanced by increasing its contrast, balancing the color, and improving its sharpness for greater clarity and viewability.
Speaker 3: That's so crazy. They're like, we don't worry, We're going to put out a high res video of somebody off of them getting.
Speaker 2: Out of there or just getting out of that etail. Yeah, it's just gonna be the static footage of the outside of a door. That's what they're expecting people to be Like, ah, I feel much better. I think, I think we can close the book on this something.
Speaker 3: You know, this gave me Oliver Stone brain too bad? I think, yes, It's like I had to step away because I was like, you know what, everything's so insane and I can barely think about it.
Speaker 2: Who's the monarchist guy? The New Yorker just wrote the profile of him, Curtis Jarvin. Yeah, Curtis Jarvin.
Speaker 3: Like god, they wrote a profile of him.
Speaker 1: You gotta stop talking of like you to talk about it, but don't platform it.
Speaker 3: Don't give them the attention. That's what they want.
Speaker 2: Just like God, he's uh, it's a real doozy. But there there is an email between him and Peter Teal in the early days where he's like, the good news is that the left like wouldn't see a conspiracy if it like was happening right in front of them. So I don't know, like I do feel like it partially. They're just like, yeah, like nobody, nobody's gonna do shit. They're gonna come up with conspiracy theories, and who gives a fuck? What what what does that mean for us? You know?
Speaker 1: Well, I mean you look at already how all the right wing influencers who they invited to the White House and gave them Epstein files bys or you know, a lot of them are some have fallen in line, others are like what the fuck is this like because they were already pissed about the.
Speaker 2: Binder thing that they got, like there's nothing new here, but.
Speaker 1: Then to add to that just like how they're saying, I mean, like the way it sounds like truly there's really nothing to see here, and also like there's not even any need to like look in to see if anyone else could be involved in like the trafficking of untold amounts of miners at all.
Speaker 3: The thing that really gets me about it is like, couldn't they have just honeytrapped people with like the promise of miners without actually having all these miners?
Speaker 1: Yeah, MSNBC had a whole show like that. Yeah, yeah, yeah, exactly, the great it was easy.
Speaker 3: Could they have just been like we we caught you on film saying you'd like to meet a fourteen year old, Like, right, we don't actually have to have fourteen year olds having their lives ruined, right right?
Speaker 1: No?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I think he was a genuinely bad person. He was just in it to get the compromise.
Speaker 1: I think he was in it for Yeah, his predation ended up being something that he could weaponize and become more powerful. But like, this is a clip of Pam Bondy in fucking February, Yes, alluding to the fact that there are there's an Epstein list on her desk. This is her saying this out loud in February.
Speaker 3: The DOJ may be releasing the list of Jeffrey Epstein's clients.
Speaker 2: Well, that really happened.
Speaker 3: It's sitting on my desk right now.
Speaker 1: Okay, they asked the client list could be released. It's sitting on my desk right now. There's nothing like, I don't know where there's any ambiguity there to I'm like, ah, when I said that, I'm just like saying other shit that I don't mean.
Speaker 2: Anyway, here's what the rest of our answer.
Speaker 3: Review that's been a directive by President Trump.
Speaker 2: I'm reviewing that.
Speaker 3: I'm reviewing JFK files, MLK files. That's all in the process of being reviewed because that was done at the directive of the President from all of these agencies.
Speaker 2: So m mmm mmmmmm, what do you think I mean? She also was on a hidden camera saying something to the effect of, like, we have tens of thousands of like videos from Epstein that we're reviewing.
Speaker 1: Also, yeah, and i'd imagine while you know, like let's let's also not forget she was the Attorney General of Florida while a lot of this stuff was being worked out in court in her own state. So I don't, you know, like there's what's again, what the fuck did they find there that they go, yeah, let's just do a nothing to see here edit on this, especially when they have people like Cash Hotel and Dan Bongino, who's like half their personalities is Epstein talk that they're like, you know, we saw Cash Hotel on Joe Rogan. He's like, yeah, yeah, it's all good.
Speaker 2: There's nothing we gotta understand, man, I've looked at I get it, man, It's it's all good here. The DJ and FBI said in the memo that no further disclosure of Epstein related material would be appropriate or warranted. The memo argued that much of the material relates to child sexual abuse, details of Epstein's victims, and information that would expose innocent individuals to allegations of wrongdoing. So, in other words, that's just legally use for like it might make some people look really guilty, and we don't want that and we can't pursue that, so we're going to spin that as innocent bystanders got swept up in this whole thing.
Speaker 1: I mean, it's I get that. Like for right wingers, their whole thing too is they think it's going to bring down the entire Democratic Party. You know, like like there's a version where they're like, oh man, all these people I hate are there. But then there's like, let's like we've seen them on together on wax, Like there's well, what do they think is going to happen that? Maybe they're just are what are they just going to redact and be like here's the Epstein client list, it's all these people from the Democratic Party.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: I figured they were just going to be like here's some Clinton's and like nobody else. We don't know about that. But just being like nothing to see here is crazy.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, fucking.
Speaker 3: Giving me real end of the movie Chinatown energy.
Speaker 2: Yes, real end of Chinatown. So I'm just like trying to I do need somebody to do. Unfortunately, I do need somebody to do like a you know, long read profile of just like what is the theory of like what this was? Then he ran a vast like trafficking operation with no clients, like it was who's he trafficking them to? And for asking too many questions he was.
Speaker 3: Doing it, there's just not a list.
Speaker 2: Okay, So we can't and we're not into it further because it might expose the innocent individuals to aligations of wrongdoing, which seem pretty recordly we don't want to gain. But in trouble, oh, we know these people and they're like on our team too.
Speaker 3: The real third rail with this stuff is that they don't want to say that he was Cia, which he for sure was, you know that they can't be like he was working for us doing all this in like the government was funding this for some psychotic reason.
Speaker 1: The one you always see on the right. They talk about it like, you know, he was with Masad, that's the whole thing, Like this is all Masad too, and they're protecting us like every there's every flavor of fucking conspiracy theory that.
Speaker 3: I mean, I think that's true.
Speaker 1: Also he was, but I'm saying like for their very specific flavor of anti Semitism where they're just like I'm going to brush up against a thing that is from Israel or something and then.
Speaker 2: Be like, because you know, the larger conspiracy theory, we're you know what I mean, We're going out, We're really or something big here.
Speaker 1: I'm just, uh, I don't know. I'm curious to see really what the fallout is with all of like the Laura Loomers because like she's also not having as she's having a bad one today with this announcement.
Speaker 3: Oh no, they're just gonna move on and be like it never happened, wipe your minds about it.
Speaker 1: I mean it also it's like one of those things too when we think about, like there's really is would that even be a third rail for the MAGA people if Trump wasn't there or they're just immediately it would be like, well, he was probably investigating it.
Speaker 3: It is like they know he's a like a sex creep and they don't care there it's like part of his thing that they're like, well, yeah, man, he's a cool guy.
Speaker 2: Guy likes to party. Yeah yeah, he likes. And those Epstein videos of like Trump at the Epstein parties where he keeps like biting his lower lip. So it's so upsetting. Yeah, trumping. Yeah, anyways, it's not the only thing that's upsetting.
Speaker 3: I think it's also like a lot of rich guy parties are just like a bunch of rich guys and some girls who were coerced.
Speaker 2: To be there, you know, like, uh, we're gonna get some answers.
Speaker 3: Like that kind of. It started going into sort of talking about the modeling industry, and it seemed like it was going to like blow up the modeling industry, that there's all this stuff that's like the modeling industry is all upfront to like traffic girls from poor Eastern European countries to like.
Speaker 2: Billionaires, you know, just like reverse taken.
Speaker 3: Yeah. I mean, I'm reading this Christy Brinkley autobiography that I found in a free library, and she like tells this story that's like And then I got signed with Elite and then they were like, hey, you want to go on this yacht with a bunch of rich guys. You'll get lots of cool stuff out of it. And I was like, huh, that seems sketchy. I don't think I want to do.
Speaker 2: That, right.
Speaker 1: Do you want to be a boat out in open water in the dark with a bunch of people who think they can do whatever the fuck they want, but you get some cool stuff out of it.
Speaker 3: It's truly like the way they were, like some girls go and they get diamond necklaces. She was like, I'm okay, I think yeah.
Speaker 1: It's the updated version of a guy in a van with candy. Now it's like about a billionaire in a yacht with a diamond.
Speaker 3: But it's like, oh, that's like the function of these modeling agencies kind of more so than modeling.
Speaker 2: I mean yeah.
Speaker 1: Also, just like on the heels of the diddy thing, it just shows like how unseerious this country is when it relates to anything about like sexual violence. They're just like, I don't know, ru, I don't know, moving along and moving along.
Speaker 2: Yeah, boys will be boys, Okay.
Speaker 1: I don't want to get our people caught up in this ship because may or may not have been Jeffrey Epstein's entire m o.
Speaker 2: Everybody is implicated. A lot of powerful people are implicated, so they they gotta just shut it down, you know.
Speaker 1: My god, It's just it's just so wild to have your whole personality as a party be like what's in the files.
Speaker 4: Epstein was murdered. There's all these powerful people. Who was a cabal of all these dangerous people in the now? Yeah, yeah, no, it's just fucking nothing at all. Turns out like I don't know, I was so high.
Speaker 1: When I was talking about that shit. I think forget everything I said, even when I was Attorney general for It's like all bad.
Speaker 2: Don't worry about a dorm. But Molly Lambert, such a pleasure having you as always on the podcast. Where can people find you? Follow you all that good stuff?
Speaker 3: You can find me on the last social media platform. I'm on Instagram at Molly Underscore Lambert. You can check out my new podcast, Jenna World this fall when it comes out, Jack and Miles you are both in it. You superproducers. By and Victor both super producing on it, and uh, it's gonna be crazy.
Speaker 2: For it.
Speaker 3: It's gonna be cool.
Speaker 2: Is there a work of media that you've been enjoying?
Speaker 3: I mean truly, This Christy Brinkley autobiography that sounds awesome. It is amazing. First of all, she's from Los Angeles. It turns out she's from the eight one eight Granada Hills. I believe it's just like her life is crazy and then she's like, and then I met Billy Joel and we fell in love and I starred in the video for Uptown Girl.
Speaker 2: Oh man, is that where they met?
Speaker 3: They met in like Saint Bart's at like a fancy rich person resort. Like, oh, we're all here at the fancy rich person resort.
Speaker 2: It was like, I'd rather stay land bound while meeting my rich influential people.
Speaker 3: But it is like I was just like I got to learn about this round. It's it's so like I like a book where someone is She's just like he was so hot. Billy Joel was so charismatic and hot.
Speaker 2: You know, he was on a heater there and that.
Speaker 3: Yeah, truly, She's like he took me up to his penthouse in Manhattan and he played New York State of Mind for me on his piano while we looked out the window at the glimmering Manhattan skyline. It's also very like a light read, which is kind of what I need right.
Speaker 2: Now, you know, except for like the dark allusions to the underbelly of stuff.
Speaker 3: But even that, it's like she skips out on all that stuff. There's a lot of like something bad. Yeah, anyways, And I mean there is not there's some bad stuff happened to her, but it is like mainly it's like something bad almost happened, and I just and then I was fine. I just got to a part where she like tried cocaine for the first time, and then a shoot in Italy is interrupted by student protests and she's like, Oh, they're going to kill us because we're the bourgeoisie.
Speaker 2: She got like paranoid. Yeah was the reason. Yeah.
Speaker 3: And then it's just like and then we got away and it was fine, and then we had Oysters in the Bay with my husband Billy Joel.
Speaker 2: Awesome miles. Where can people find you as their working media you've been enjoying?
Speaker 1: Uh? Find me everywhere at Miles of Gray. Uh and check out me talking about ninety Day Fiance on four to twenty Day Fiance work And Dude, I started watching Chernobyl again just because I don't know why it's so fucking grim, but it's so it has this pull on me every time I watch it. I've only I saw it once when it came out, and I don't know why. I put the baby to bed and I'm like, you know, I'm a fire up. Chernobyl right now and watch how terrible radiation is. But it's so it's so fucking good.
Speaker 3: Maybe it's like nice to be reminded of other times that were also grim.
Speaker 1: Yeah yeah, because I mean that really was about to fuck up half the earth and they figured it out.
Speaker 2: You know. That is exactly why I'm like interested. I like find myself just on the Wikipedia page for the dust Bowl every once in a while. I'm like, man, I looked really bad there for us for a little while.
Speaker 1: Right, truly, truly, truly, So that's not really a great recommendation. That's just what I'm saying. I am watching right now and let that be that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I feel like we're gonna be averaging like a Chernobyl a month, like at some point in the not too distant future.
Speaker 1: But well, I'm just like when I think about it too, like even like in like the Soviet Union, like, bro, we can't fucking destroy the earth. We better figure like they tried to keep it under wraps until the radiation was too much. I'm like now, I'm like, I think like this administration, like.
Speaker 2: I don't know, dude, is it is it in the US? Real? Fuck it?
Speaker 1: No responsibility towards anyone anyway, There's that.
Speaker 2: A couple tweets I enjoyed. Alfie tweeted the first person to ever throw up was probably like, okay, what the fuck? And Kiara Sullivan tweeted when someone has do not Disturb on it's like, oh, okay, I didn't realize the great philosopher was in their hour of seclusion. Pardon me for even daring to enter their precious mind palace. You can find me on Twitter at Jack underscorel Brian on Blue Sky at jacko Obi the Number one. You can find us on Twitter and Blue Sky at Daily Zeitgeist. We're at the Daily Zeitgeist. On Instagram. You can go to the episode description wherever you're listening to this, and there you will find the footnotes no whish where we link off to the things that we talked about in today's episode, the sourcing, for example, of some of the information that we talked about, as well as a song that we think you might enjoy. Miles, is there a song that you think that people might enjoy? Yeah?
Speaker 1: Yeah, just a fun little sample bass track that reminds me of Yesteryear. This is called jazz Hole by Free the Robots. It feels like something that would have been like on a you know, Jurassic five album when they like cut Chemist and Newmark make like an all sample track, And that's kind of the vibe I get from this one.
Speaker 2: So this is jazz hole, all right. We will link off to that in the footnotes. That ear is a production by Heart Radio. For more podcasts from my Heart Radio, visit the iHeartRadio app, Apple podcast, or wherever you listen to your favorite shows. That is going to do it for us this morning. We're back this afternoon to tell you what is trending and we will talk to you all then Bye bye.
Speaker 1: The Daily Zeit Guys is executive produced by Catherine Long, co produced by Bee Wang
Speaker 2: Co produced by Victor Wright, co written by J M McNabb, Edited and engineered by Justin Conner.