Speaker 1: I don't read, but I smoke a lot of pot. It's one more thing.
Speaker 2: I'm one more thing.
Speaker 1: Before we get to positive and negative traits for men for dating. I was going to do this story maybe in a future podcast. It's damned interesting. It's a little edgy. Maybe later in the week. The Only Fans star with two vaginas. That's making so much money?
Speaker 3: Oh, come on, wowow wow, no waiting, Well, I just I is there more to the story.
Speaker 1: There is a lot more to the story. That's funny. Hanson just said in my ear. Do tell oh. I feel like now I've got us hooked into this story and I'm not gonna be able to do the original thing.
Speaker 3: H Jina's for the next one more thing or the one after that.
Speaker 1: So you want to hear about the two vaginas or my original I mean, I feel like I feel like I've got to now. Her name is Annie Charlotte. She makes two.
Speaker 3: First names to go with their two of jjs.
Speaker 1: She's making really good money in Only Fans because she has a rare condition in which she has two vaginas.
Speaker 2: She's cheating.
Speaker 1: What do you mean she's cheating?
Speaker 2: She has too she can make more money on only fans. That's not fair.
Speaker 1: Well she's worn, now there's not.
Speaker 3: This is a free market. What are you a communist? To each according to their vagina, from each according to their well, I don't even.
Speaker 1: You might find and she's hot, she is. That helps, But you might find this interesting, Katie. Zero point three percent of women worldwide have did dilfius, which means to uterses, two cervixes, and two vaginas.
Speaker 3: I was just gonna ask if it's the complete setter, just the.
Speaker 2: You know, so that means two periods? No thanks, never mind, get that way.
Speaker 1: And what if the cycles aren't lined up so you have every two weeks?
Speaker 2: Sounds like that sounds.
Speaker 3: I have a feeling it would line up, But what hell would be like? I'm not an obg.
Speaker 1: I'm surprised its two point three percent. That's more than I would have guessed worldwide.
Speaker 3: So one third of one percent is one woman out of three hundred.
Speaker 1: Right, it doesn't seem like that could possibly be, wouldn't I have run into one by now?
Speaker 3: A couple of things you know, Wilt Chamberlain.
Speaker 1: A couple of things you need to know about me? I snore, I really like cats and I have an extra vagina. Well yeah, no waiting, I don't see that wouldn't actually be any benefit to me as a man.
Speaker 3: For obvious reasons. Yeah, I'm not comfortable with this podcast.
Speaker 1: Who would be? Anyway? She decided, Uh, she is out dating and stuff and like that. She said, why am I sending nudes for free and getting heartbroken? Uh? And she was having sex with various dudes and just out living her single life. Sounds like she might have been a bit of a tramp. But anyway, she decided to go on only fans and make money and get rich, and it's been working out for pretty good. She said, I do everything. I have two vaginas. I have done plenty of content involving men and my dose vaginas.
Speaker 3: It's good. It seems like a good choice to make given her situation.
Speaker 1: And it seemed from the story I read that it has gone from just showing the fact that I've got this. This is the way porn works, though there is a joke and Seinfeld many many years ago, until you get to spit out the bottom of the porn industry, that is kind of way that industry works. You can start at a level that maybe you could tolerate it emotionally or morally, but you have to do more and more and more crazy, awful, degrading things to stay in the industry. And it sounds like she's kind of headed down that road where she's doing more things with her unique characteristics to make a living. But it talked in there about the guys that are just obsessed with her and around the world and email her and have shrines to her and want to buy her bed sheets that she slept in, and just that sort of thing. There's a lot of creep o's in the world.
Speaker 2: I see this story, and I'm such a prude because the first thing that could comes to my mind is like, what about her dad thin her family saying this.
Speaker 1: Isn't there a guy out there with two penises that can meet her and they have blissful love there happily.
Speaker 3: You just don't get along. There's actually a very funny limerick on that theme.
Speaker 1: We have to get along. I've got two penises, you've got two vaginas. We've got to find a way to make this work.
Speaker 3: The beginning of the uh the limerick, And I will give you only the beginning, because a I am a gentleman and b I don't actually remember the exact wording which you need for a Limerick. Alvin Murdoch had a corkscrew right, and the punchline has to do with but it was a left handed thread.
Speaker 1: Oh that's unfortunate.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you imagine the irony you think you've met the love of your life and then there exactly.
Speaker 1: Because she's.
Speaker 3: Screw anatomy as well. But the thread is anyway, Yes, it's unfortunate and disappointing for all involved.
Speaker 1: I don't want to get to seventh grade boy locker room. But do you picture them being uh like upper bunk, lower bunk or side by side like headlights? How do you see? I actually go ahead, but you're picturing bunks.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I don't know why.
Speaker 3: I'm actually looking into an account of.
Speaker 1: Joe googled the pictures of women to enjoy the feed. Get on your social media exactly for the.
Speaker 2: Great There goes your algorithm.
Speaker 1: Yeah, no kidding.
Speaker 3: Oh boy, it wasn't good to begin with. She's got the whole set, each with its own reproductive system that angles outwards toward each hip on each if JJ I have the cervix uterus and only one over you atta so side by side like headlights. Yeah, essentially. Wow, she was in sex work in Australia, where it's completely legal to have two virginas why would it be against the law, and was able to use one for work in the other one for her boyfriend.
Speaker 1: Wow, I save this one for you. This is the one on the left, is the special.
Speaker 3: One from the door on the right place. Yes, that might be that.
Speaker 1: So that was very clever of her.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I could go down the hall door on the right and.
Speaker 1: This one this on this this is the trampy one over here, this one is the special love her.
Speaker 3: I'm saving myself from marriage over here anyway, Uh yeah, it's uh. Her sexual response is different on each side and way conductively their realities. That's just no interesting.
Speaker 1: I still find it hard to believe that the percentages that Hi, there can't be one out of three hundred of you women out there, because millions of people listening to these podcasts. I mean, we get millions of downloads, so we got people listening. Statistically almost certainly now are saying yeah, I got I got two.
Speaker 2: That's just that's wild to me that there there's that many.
Speaker 1: I know, you'd have thought I'd have heard of this more often.
Speaker 3: What about pregnancy, I mean, could you have one?
Speaker 1: You can't get pregnant. She found that out when she was sixteen.
Speaker 2: But there's also she said she's been receiving messages online from other women who have this condition, who have had pregnancy.
Speaker 3: So, yeah, it's funny. I'm scrolling through the results for this search, which was considerably more scholarly than Jack was inferring her lie, and they just it's the gal from the New York Post. In this Australian gal, it's like the only people they quote.
Speaker 1: The most interesting part of the story is finding out that she has one for being a trollope and the other side she saves for people she loves. Right, what an interesting idea.
Speaker 3: I've not walked a mile in her I presume just two shoes, but she's got seven feet. I'd have to think about how I would deal with that, or are we to criticize?
Speaker 1: Yeah, maybe tomorrow we'll get to the hobbies women find most attractive in men, and we won't talk about people with multiple sets of genitalia.
Speaker 3: Unless it just comes up organically.
Speaker 1: Unless it's in the news.
Speaker 3: Right, Well, I guess that's it.
Speaker 1: God dang it.
Speaker 3: Plus, at least she keeps them separate so she doesn't bring her work home with her