Speaker 1: You just realized your business needed to hire someone yesterday. How can you find amazing candidates fast? Easy? Just use Indeed. Stop struggling to get your job posts seen on other job sites. With Indeed sponsored jobs, your post jumps to the top of the page for your relevant candidates, so you can reach the people you want faster. According to Indeed data, sponsored jobs posted directly on Indeed have forty five percent more applications than non sponsored jobs. Don't wait any longer, speed up your hiring right now with Indeed, and listeners of this show will get a seventy five dollars sponsored job credit to get your jobs more visibility at indeed dot com slash pod Katz thirteen. Just go to Indeed dot com slash pod katz thirteen right now and support our show by saying you heard about Indeed on this podcast. Terms and conditions apply. Hiring Indeed is all you need.
Speaker 2: Earners, Listen up.
Speaker 3: When people all around the world first started going out protesting this summer, you'd hear it over and over. This time is different, But how and who are the people trying to make it different? And give us new podcast resistance posts, SAYI T John Thomas Jr. Brings us stories from the front lines of the movement for Black lives, told by the generation fighting for the change. It's a show about people refusing to accept things as they are and how we can make sure this time really is different. Resistance is out now, follow and listen for free on Spotify.
Speaker 4: My graduates from my school being forced back drop, Mike, drop backdrop.
Speaker 5: Oh that's how you're doing it now.
Speaker 6: That's what we're doing now, my stupid son.
Speaker 5: That's that's how we're giving it up there. Brolly.
Speaker 6: All right, bro, I'm getting all my eyes getting bad. Man.
Speaker 5: I like the red backdrop. Those those prescription glasses.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I got I like scripting them. I'll be you know, I'll be in front of these computer monitors all day.
Speaker 5: Man.
Speaker 6: So eighteen years sitting in front of a desk and looking at computers to kind of like hurt your eyes at some point, you know, I.
Speaker 5: Feel on that. Man, I think I'm about to get reading glasses.
Speaker 6: Yeah, these are my good I got scripts on these. I got scripts on my other one. But yeah, man, we here, man.
Speaker 5: Let's let's do it. Man. So, Yeah, we were just telling people.
Speaker 7: He was in Atlanta and we came back and we had to actually move off flight up just to actually make this happen.
Speaker 5: Because we had to make this happen. No, no, no way around it.
Speaker 6: So I just get Atlanta is different, y'all.
Speaker 5: We've got to shout he was out there looking twelve hours.
Speaker 6: Yeah, you know, I had to put up for twelve hours real quick.
Speaker 2: You know.
Speaker 6: It was a good look out there. But Atlanta is different.
Speaker 8: Man.
Speaker 6: It's like nothing happened, Like COVID doesn't even in Wakanda. It's like a force field out there. Man, It's like not a masking sight except for people who come from up north.
Speaker 9: Heya, we got a funny story we're gonna tell you after. But the place we went after we ate came up in an interview.
Speaker 5: We did really.
Speaker 6: In a recent one shot.
Speaker 5: Yes, that's a big one. Ye.
Speaker 7: Arguably, that arguably might be our biggest episode to date.
Speaker 6: Yeah, that I think. I think that's gonna go virals. Prepare yourself.
Speaker 5: It's a good chance, good chance, a good chance of that going viral.
Speaker 6: Real good chance.
Speaker 5: You know. We've got to show mister Leon, how shout trapper shout.
Speaker 6: Out to trapper man. Nothing but love for the god trap.
Speaker 5: Man, Atlanta.
Speaker 7: Everybody's in Atlanta right now. Man, it's no place like Atlanta. Right in Atlanta, I can't front. Atlanta got it. And I love New York, but you're trying to leave us. Atlanta got it right now.
Speaker 6: Atlanta got it, definitely. New York is dead. Unfortunately, New York is dead, y'all. Atlanta at night is like the city last year. You know what I'm saying. Right now, New York, you're going, You're go on the city. Man, it's terrible.
Speaker 5: Man.
Speaker 7: Somebody said, this is live live. Yeah, this is live. This is actually happening right now. Current is live, This is currently happening.
Speaker 5: We just we just read what you said.
Speaker 7: So so yeah, man, Matt, that is just a brilliant dude, everybody. I told the stories of a million times. I'll tell the story again. But we did the last episode two weeks ago. A week ago, Uh one O four episode one of four. You haven't watched EYO one O four yet, you're doing yourself committed to service a bunch of bunch of gyms. All the clips on Instagram went crazy viral and if you ever d m that, you know he's not the best. He's great as far as the information that he gives, but he's not the best as far.
Speaker 5: As answering his dms.
Speaker 6: He's over, I'm gonna spit out my red bulls. I didn't expect that one.
Speaker 7: So that's not the best when it comes to answering dm So it was just chatting, like you know, people got and he just dropped his encyclopedia. You don't talk about that the whole blueprints. So it's like the follow up episode. We usually we do like an Instagram live or something. We're like, you want't we just do a YouTube live like seminof webinar or relationships really just a question answer because it's like, I'm sure a lot of people have the same questions and stuff as opposed to like people sending a bunch of messages that have a very low percentage of getting answered.
Speaker 5: Do something. We could do something.
Speaker 7: We could do something something live for about an hour answer questions. We got Uyo University members on the zoom, and then we got YouTube obviously just on the YouTube checking and yeah, that way we can kill two birds of one stone. We can recap the episode and answer questions that people may have from that, and then we can also if people have questions about the Like I said, the encyclopedia, that's just drop. We'll talk about that in a little bit. And yeah, just try to just give people some information because, as I said before, the thing about buying a home, it's kind of like buying the cart, same thing, but it's a bigger purchase than buying a car, is that there's no real they don't teach you how to do it right. You would think that that, like that's something that should be mandatory to be taught in school, like how.
Speaker 5: Do you buy a home?
Speaker 7: Because even like I'm thinking, like, you know, buying a home is easy until I'm talking to Matt and he's explaining all of these programs and these bank statement loans and foreign answer loans and the interest rates and the refies and how you can do this and more mortgage contendency dates, and it's like there's so much stuff. Who really understands all this stuff unless you actually work in the real estate field as like a broker or something like that. Like the average person stands no chance. So what ends up happening is that they just get a real estate agent or a mortgage broker and they just go with whatever they tell them.
Speaker 5: Bill I have a home, and I would say, and I took the course. Shout out to you, man.
Speaker 9: Shout out to you for taking the course eighty five percent of itself.
Speaker 5: I had no idea, and I'm like, damn, I could have saved so much money. You know what I'm saying, Like it's ridiculous.
Speaker 9: Like so exactly what Shotty said is even if you have a home, there's still so much that we don't know and that we can still probably benefit from.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 7: So, and somebody that in YouTube, the EYOL member how they get dream acts. So on the Facebook it was emailed. But if you just go to Facebook, our Facebook group, it's in there. It's in the Facebook group right now.
Speaker 5: And momone, I said, what you put we all live, you're here with us. Yeah, So we're gonna answer questions.
Speaker 7: We're gonna answer question and we're gonna open it up to EYO, you and everybody. So feel free to answer questions. But I'll started off with the one question for myself. So mortgage contingency Dame, what is that is a mortgage contingency date?
Speaker 6: Good question? So, first, first and foremost, thank you for again having me on the platform. And I really love what you guys are doing with your with your platform and just educating the community on something that I love and I'm passionate about, which is real estate finance and real estate. So mortgage contingency dates, right, there's several dates that's in your contract. And there's first before I go into there, there's states that are non attorney states, and there are states that are attorney states. Right, So New York is considered an attorney state. States like Georgia is considered a non attorney state. So when you sign in a contract in the state of Georgia, the real estate agent is the one who's going over the contract. Well, the offer is pretty much the contract, right, and then when the seller signs it, they accept it. Now you're in a buying the contract. So there's there's dates that you have to know. And that's one of the main reasons why I highlighted the purchase agreement in the course in the Blueprint and the Home Bise blue Print Volume one is because a lot of folks anybody could be a real estate agent, right, but doesn't mean they understand the law and they understand what people are signing to. And there's a lot of times people are signing contracts and the realtors are not explaining to them certain dates have to be met by a certain time, and people getting themselves jammed up or putting themselves into contracts that have unrealistic dates. Now, the mortgage contingency date is probably the most important in the contract because that basically states that you have to have a loan commitment by a certain period of time. And if you don't have that loan commitment and by a certain period of time, you could be in breach of your contract. Once you get a loan commitment, right, and you produce that to your attorney or the realtors, and they produce it to the seller, then that means you're locked into that deal. Now you can't back out, right. So there's a lot to unpacking that, and I kind of go through, you know, in deep details in the blueprint about this of how the mortgage contingency date can either be your friend or it could be your enemy. You know what I'm saying, because if you don't, let's just say, for example, on what's today October twenty second, let's just say your mortgage contingency date was November first, For example, if you know you can't meet that mortgage contingency date a week before that, you need to be asking for an extension to give you more time, because if you let that date pass and you don't say nothing, the sellers can technically kill the deal and keep your money. Right, but let's just say on the flip side, you do get approved for a loan and it's before the mortgage contingency date, and when you get approved for the loan, you need to read the long commitment to make sure that you can provide the lender with the information the conditions that they are asking for, right, Because if you can't provide that conditions to your lender and clear those conditions most importantly, and you produce that commitment to the seller side, you just locked yourself into the deal and there's no way of getting your money back unless the sellers are just going to be nice and let you go. And in this market, sellers are not playing around because home prices are skyrocket and homes are flying off the roof. I mean, there was a report that was released today by the National Association and relatives are saying how September was like one of the biggest months ever right for home sales. Oh, there's a lot happening that's in the seller's favor right now. And they're not trying to play no games with these buys out here who are not serious about purchasing the property, because now you're tying them up. So it's very important if anybody's out here, especially in non attorney states, especially understand the mortgage contingency date and make sure you have enough time to meet that date. Make sure you speak to your lender, your loan officer, and let them know, hey, my mortgage contingency date is November first. Do you think we have enough time to get a loan commitment? And the reason why I'm us and this is the mortgage industry is on fire right now. They're predicting right now that the mortgage industry is going to do three point one trillion dollars in originations in twenty right that is the second largest origination yeah, in US history, right behind two thousand and three. I don't think you guys really understand what I'm trying to tell you right now. That means as busy as hell. You know what I'm saying. Lenders are backed up across the but it's too many it's more loans than bodies to process and underwrite these loans, turnaround times are delayed across the board. So you need to ensure that your lender has the capacity number one and number two they can meet these dates, because if you don't meet these mortgage contingency dates, you can be putting yourself in a bad position.
Speaker 9: Now, so I don't meet the day. Let's say I don't meet the day, but I do follow for the extension. How long is my extension? And am I granted that once? Is that a one time thing?
Speaker 6: It depends bro and all honesty. It depends on the deal. It depends on the seller, It depends on the gociation tactics, or the lawyers involved, or the realtor's involved. I mean typically I was saying, New York, they'll give you a little bit more time because New York is a little bit more laxed when it comes to closing dates and contingency dates than other states. New York you can probably get another two weeks, three weeks if you need it, if you have good reason and the sellers are okay with it, and they're that you're want to get approved, and you know, you can probably get two, three more weeks to get a long commitment. But in states like George Florida, Bro, they don't give a damn. They'd be like, Yo, you got five days by five pm next Friday. If you don't got it, we're keeping your money. Deal is dead. You know what I'm saying. Like, it's crazy, bro. So you got to just make sure that you just you and your lenda are on the same team and on the same page.
Speaker 9: So we got the lawyers contendency date, but there's also an appraisal contingency date too.
Speaker 6: Right, Yeah, so you you some contracts will have due diligence periods, right, So in a due diligence period, you have to get certain things done within that time, and it could be a very different things.
Speaker 5: Right.
Speaker 6: The due diligence period can include getting your home inspection. They might want you to have your loan, do complete a loan application, apply for a loan by a certain time. But really with a mortgage, an appraisal contingency. What I've seen in contracts is basically stating that if you're home, let's just say you get into contract. Right, we're in bidding walls across the country, so let's just say you're looking for a house the list price was five hundred, but you overbid it because you want you love the house, and you want to wear And let's just say you you put in a bid for five fifty. Check to see if there's a praiser contingency, because if there's appraisal contingency, and if the seller is saying, we don't care what the house apprais is for, you still have to buy my house, right, you could be locking yourself into another deal as well, because in these appraisal contingencies, the seller can say, well, you offered five to fifty, I want five to fifty. If the house comes in for five hundred, we're not killing a deal. You have to come to the table with that ultra fifty k. So it's very important when you're reading your contract and make sure there's no language like that in appraisal contingency sections that can jam you in, especially when you overbid, because like here in New York, I'm starting to see more of that where folks have just bid in twenty thousand and thirty thousand and fifty thousand above asking, but they're using it as a strategy, right, And this could be a good strategy. Bid overbid when the offer and when the appraisal comes, try to negotiate back down to the lower price. But if you got that appraisal contingency in there and the language states that it doesn't matter what that value came in from the appraiser, then you can lock yourself into a deal.
Speaker 9: Yeah, that's that's a Goldennother right there, because that could potentially take fifty two one hundred thousand. Right you bid on a house at six hundred, it comes back at five, You got to pay that six.
Speaker 5: It's in the contract.
Speaker 7: If you're on YouTube or if you're in zoom, if you never heard that before, put a one in the chat because that's something like appraisal contingency. But, like I said, there's so much stuff for buying a home, like even if you're highly educated.
Speaker 6: So look, so I want to take a quick quick comment that aid Aid in the in the YouTube comment said he said appraisal contingencies are so rare. Inspection contingencies are more common. He is correct, but they're only rare because people don't know about them, and a lot of realtors. You got to think about it. Every anybody could be a licensed real to anybody can do a deal. If they're not savvy enough, they're not going to know about this, you know what I'm saying. But if you're dealing with sharks, you know, a shark attorney, a shark list, they know about the praiser contingencies and they will have it in there because they know you're just overbidding on purpose and they want to make sure remember their duty, their fiducial duty is for the seller, not you. You know what I'm saying. So the sharks know about this, and they are putting this in contracts now, So it is rare, but it does happen.
Speaker 7: Matt, you good, got touch of covid? See like little nasal in a cough a little bit?
Speaker 6: Nah? I got no? Waut you covid? What the.
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 5: You started sweating? Sleep bro.
Speaker 6: Touching covid?
Speaker 5: That was like you're about to go do a computer?
Speaker 6: Man.
Speaker 5: We need you. We need you out here, yo, we need you, broy.
Speaker 6: Know what are you talking about to? I sound crazy right now?
Speaker 5: You look good? You sound good? You look good man?
Speaker 9: Yo?
Speaker 6: What's wrong with you?
Speaker 5: Yo?
Speaker 6: You know we live right.
Speaker 5: Anythink you're like? Yo? No, we just like to have fun.
Speaker 6: We like to.
Speaker 5: We like that.
Speaker 6: It's all good.
Speaker 9: All right, let's take a question. Let's take a question, e y l University. If y'all got a questions, just raise your hands, and you know it's worse. We're going to keep the same type of guidelines. If you got a question, we're gonna call you yourself. Let's keep it appropriate. Let's keep it to.
Speaker 6: Everybody in the YouTube comments laughing the ass off. I'm gonna get you on, y'all.
Speaker 2: D m me.
Speaker 6: How about that?
Speaker 5: You yourself.
Speaker 6: Got me sweating.
Speaker 5: Man?
Speaker 6: Yeah, yeah, my yo. The office is right there at the studio right now is crazy hoppy and this light is crazy you high.
Speaker 5: It's red in the background.
Speaker 7: Look like you look like you're in hell right now, like it got the double red dark is hot your lights?
Speaker 5: The blue bro?
Speaker 6: Nah, I like the red today, like.
Speaker 5: A Halloween like situation going on some horns. You know what it really looked like like you in like Super Mario Brothers or something. No furnace furnish red. I'm sorry.
Speaker 10: You're good, y'all good. First of all, I rebuked that there's no touch of COVID on you. We're all good there.
Speaker 6: I rebuked that too, so it's it's Samara.
Speaker 10: But my question is in terms of doing a refinance, Obviously, you know rates are low, a lot of people are getting into that, and in terms of both like the blueprint and how much you cover there and just generally speaking going into a REFI what are some things that you should kind of know and expect. I know, getting a lower interest rate is usually top of mind there. I went through one previously and I ended up having to pay some money out of pocket because I ended up getting When we've talked about this before, my house got appraised for lower than you know what it was actually not worth, but you know, it came in at a lower praises, so I didn't hit the threshold for the loan amount at a certain percentage. So what are some things to kind of keep in mind when you're doing a refile?
Speaker 6: First, determine what your goals are, right, I think most people they just say, yeah, I want to refinance, I know rates are low, but they don't really have a plan. So you got to determine if you want to go back to the thirty it's your goal just to really save money. Are you looking at if you have equity in the house, Are you looking to pull some of that equity out so that way you can that way you can invest into other projects. Understanding the comps of your neighborhood I think is very important. You know, take a look at your neighborhood of homes that are similar to you. I mean, we discussed the appraisal process thoroughly in the blueprint. I actually had a license appraiser talk about that part where you've got to really thoroughly look at the comps. Because there's a lot of home sales right now, and if you are a homeowner, you purchased your house a couple of years ago, it's a good possibility you have a good chunk of equity in your house right now. So I would definitely advise probably taking advantage of that and using that to you know, start your investing career if that's something you want to do. But ultimately, everybody has a different goal when it comes to rEFInd it, and so it's really depending on what that person wants and needs are at that moment. Some people just refinance just for the hell of it, just to say they refinancing. But I think you you got to be mindful of the closing costs and things that nature too. So if you're going to refinance, you got to make sure you do some damage with the refound, meaning take cash out, lower your time, you know, things that nature. Just don't look to save money, look for other things. You know, maybe you need to do some home improving in your house to get the value up, you know, take advantage of the low rates by taking equity out at the same time too.
Speaker 10: All right, that makes sense. So so the closing costs then you mentioned, is a part of that as well, or there are other costs. That's what threw me off.
Speaker 6: Yeah, there's always going to be closing costs, right, anytime you do a transaction, there's always always closing costs. Now, closing costs on a refinance if you have the equity is rolled into the loan. Typically the only out of pocket expenses the cost of the appraisal when you're doing the refinance. But closing costs, depending on where you located in your loan amount can be anywhere from three to five percent, just depending on location of the property.
Speaker 10: Got it all right, Thank you, Thank you.
Speaker 7: Thank you answers YouTube question shout out to all the super chats on YouTube events. Shout out to your shout out to Philly, I believe, and shout out to be Marie one hundred dollars super chat. Appreciate you, she said, can you speak for sale by court appointed Receiver.
Speaker 11: All right, guys, so a lot of people access how do they make a podcast? So I'm let you on a secret on the easiest, most productive way to start a podcast and get it up and running, and that is the app called Anchors Free. They have all kinds of cool creation tools that allow you to record and edit your podcast right from your phone a computer. They will distribute your podcast for you to all of the major outlets including Spotify, Apple, Google, manymore, and you can make money from your podcast with no minimum listenership. It's everything you need to make a podcast in one simple, easy place. So if you're interested in starting a podcast, go download the free Anchor app or go to anchor dot fm to get started.
Speaker 5: Let's do it.
Speaker 6: What's up, y'all?
Speaker 3: It's the fourth quarter, it's a new month, and what better way to start it than to coming to join us at eyl University.
Speaker 11: Yes, the fourth quarter is where star players make a name for themselves, So come and join the number one roster. Eyo University is the biggest platform for business in the universe. We have over seventy past classes, weekly classes. We have a private investment group on Facebook which gives you access to our movie club, our book club. We also have bi weekly real estate calls with MG the Mortgage Guy, and monthly financial advising calls with none other.
Speaker 5: Than yours truly.
Speaker 11: So head over to EYL University dot com right now and into promo EYL for forty off of our annual membership.
Speaker 6: That's right, don't wait, don't hesitate, head over.
Speaker 5: We'll see you on the other side. Let's do it.
Speaker 6: Can I speak by I said, what do you want to know? What's the question?
Speaker 5: M what's the question?
Speaker 6: Yeah? Because that can go a million different ways, you know what I'm saying?
Speaker 12: Yeah, man, While she comes back with that question and I'm glad you brought that up.
Speaker 5: The type of fees.
Speaker 12: Can you talk about the adjustment fees that come with the closing, because that's something that people will be surprised by that will add added costs that they weren't expected.
Speaker 5: Can you talk about some of the adjustment.
Speaker 6: Fees in terms of like taxes and things of that kind.
Speaker 9: Of maybe there was something in the appraisal that they said that you have to add on oil.
Speaker 5: Things like that.
Speaker 6: Well, that's if when you purchasing right. So when you when you purchasing a home, you get you get initial closing disclosure or CD. Now depending on again, where the property is located, like in New York. I'm just gonna speak for New York as an example on this. So in New York, when you get a that's not really the final number that you're gonna bring to closing. Right at the closing table, there's always some sort of adjustments. Sometimes the seller will pay have paid taxes for the year. Let's say if they got an oil tank. Sometimes they'll pay oil in full for you. You got to reimburse them at the closing. You always have to. You got to pay for your attorney if you're in an attorney state. That's not a part of the closing disclosures. The title, the title rep right, the title, the notary that person. Usually it is custom and condon to give them a tip. It can be anywhere from two hundred to four hundred bucks to give them a tip, because that's the person who's responsible for recording the d with the county and everything like that, so you definitely want to tempt them as well. So those are things that get adjusted at the table that you won't find out until really like the day of. But on a refinance, it's pretty cut and dry, you know. The one thing I would tell you is be mindful, especially if you have your taxes and insurance escroll right, cause it's too different. And I'm glad you told about costs. Right. There's costs and then there's escrow. These are two separate things. So your closed, whether it's a refinance or a purchase, it will always include both of those numbers. And people get confused because they don't understand what's the cost and what the actual escrow is. You know what I'm saying. The escrow is not a fee. That's to manage your taxes and insurance. And when you're close in on a loan, if taxes are due within sixty days, the lender will require those taxes to be picked up and paid at closing, plus still set up an escrow account of three to six months to manage that property taxes and insurance as well. Now, depending on where you located, like if you're in New York Westchuster, Long Island. If your tax is ten to fifteen thousand, that could be a huge chunk of money at the closing table extra, you know what I'm saying, that you would have to bring to the table. So just be mindful of your property taxes. Understand this stuff because it comes up all the time and people you're like, oh, I didn't know I had to pay that, and it's like, you have property taxes. It has to be paid, you know what I'm saying. So that's why it's very important for people to understand closing courts and understand how to read their loan estimates and their closing disclosures and know exactly what they're getting into because it's not just about the down payment. You know, when you see online people are always advertising a talk and you need three percent of three point five or as little as this money, But people don't talk about the closing costs and a breakdown of it. And that's what I cover, you know, in detail in the blueprint.
Speaker 9: Yeah, man, I got a quote with that adjustment. You actually had a school text.
Speaker 6: My Instagram name is MG the Mortgage Guy.
Speaker 9: I got a school text bill that that was set to me and I was like, oh, hey, I thought that was taken here, but obviously it wasn't.
Speaker 5: So appreciate that breakdown.
Speaker 6: Yeah, and oh hold on, I'm glad you said that. That's another good tip, right for future homeowners and for current homeowners. Just because the bank is managing your taxes and insurance, do not ignore the mail that comes to you from the county or from the insurance company because taxes insurance will always go up, and if you have that included into your mortgage payment, then every year your mortgage payment will go up too. Your principal and interest is fixed because you got to fix rate, but that escrow is what's going to fluctuate. So it's very important you pay attention to those those letters because if the escrow goes up, the bank doesn't care. They're going to pay that bill. Because taxes are first lean on property. If your taxes are not paid, then the county can foreclose on you. So the bank is always going to pay those taxes. But what you have to do is make sure that the city or the county wherever you live is not overcharging you. So you have to pay attention to this and try to grew leave your taxes if you think they're over taxing you. Even with your homeowners insurance the first year your homeowners are two years, your homeown insurance might be cheap, but then out of the blue it may skyrocket another five hundred to one thousand dollars. You're not married to that homeowners insurance company. So if you see their price go up and you call them, if they don't renegotiate it, go find a new company. Is she your choice on who you know you have homeowners insurance with? Not the bank?
Speaker 5: Okay, all right, let's just so.
Speaker 7: She actually responded, she said, thank you again for another super chat. She said, looking at purchase, Looking at purchase, I get looking at purchasing the purchase of thirty one properties by quarter pointed receiver of financing.
Speaker 5: Can it be done.
Speaker 7: Without hard money question mark cost for property or bulk question mark?
Speaker 6: That's you're going to have to get some sort of hard money blanket financing. That's all. If you're trying to buy thirty one properties at one time and do a portfolio deal, that's not conventional financing at that's all private financing, hard money, hard money, asset base. You know, blanket loans, you know things of that nature. That's the that's the type of financing that she should try to seek to get that portfolio done.
Speaker 5: Yeah, makes sense.
Speaker 6: You need a Linda who's going to specialize in, you know, doing blankets. To be honest with.
Speaker 7: You, YouTube, if you can hit the like button, we greatly appreciate it. Thirteen hundred on the check in, We're gonna go to a question to somebody because a couple of people have asked where can they get So, yeah, if you just joined it, So Matt, as I said, this is a follow up from his episode, but it's also a follow up from when he dropped his his encyclopedia.
Speaker 5: I call it cycloped he calls it a blueprint.
Speaker 7: But what it is is is I think it's like one hundred and ten videos and it's a whole course of a home buying course. And as I told him, I'm like, this is crazy because I never got educated on buying a home. And I think I come from, you know, an educated family, and I never got educated on buying a home. So it's crazy to have this much information. I told him too, Like we put a YouTube video on YouTube once a day, so to put over one hundred and ten videos that it literally would take us two years to upload that much content, so it's really almost impossible to put all that content like staggered, so to put it together, it's just a gym. And what he did was he dropped on the podcast. He did fifty percent for the first five hundred people. That was last week. I spoke to him before we started to see where he was at. Seventy eight slots left, so this seventy eight slots left. After that the price obviously the fifty percent goes away. But I mean I actually went through it. I went through it myself, and I was just amazed by it. So yeah, if you're interested, I'm gonna put the link in the and here center description as well. But yeah, I think he said it was seventy eight slots. That's at the beginning of this video. Seventy eight slots left for the fifty percent off discount. But I just personally have never seen anything like it before on the marketplace. So shout out to you, and shout out to your whole team for putting that together. Because, like I said, I mean, if you really think about in the grand scheme of things, if you look at a college textbook, college textbook, it's like one hundred dollars, eighty dollars just for one textbook.
Speaker 5: That's what that was. Twenty Yeah, you only use for one semester.
Speaker 7: So to have something that you can use for your entire life for a couple of hundred dollars, it's a hurt.
Speaker 6: So but also think about a book. Right when new information comes out, they don't update the book. You know what I'm saying, it's old information. So with the Blueprint Volume one, over the next year, as new information comes out, I'm going to be updating the blueprint with these updates. So that way for.
Speaker 5: You switch it up on me. Man. I was like, wait, you got a different polo and it's a new video. I've seen you updated already. I said, I've seen you updated already. You switched the polo shirt ons?
Speaker 6: Oh yeah, yeah, I got a couple updates that went on there. I switched mad polos in there. Tooks hate hates the fact that I did that. Like Twoks is a perfectionist, right, He's like, Yo, keep the same shirt on. I'm like, I'm tired of wearing the shirt.
Speaker 2: Yo.
Speaker 6: Were filming some stuff today, Man, I'm updated next week and with a bunch of refinanced stuff homeowners and insurance I'm updated with and there's a couple new guidelines that happens, so I'm going to update that in November. So I'm just going to keep updating in a couple couple videos every single month. People who are actually taking a course right now, they're leaving comments left and right. I'm in there answering questions. I'm getting on the phone with people helping them understand particular sections. So it's not like, look, this is just not like one time course. You don't hear from me ever, Again there's a time limit on the videos. No, it's none of that, you know what I'm saying. Like, once you have it, you can watch it a self paced watch it, you know, or binge watch it for twelve thirteen hours in a row, or take your time with it because you don't never have to worry about any time constraints. And like I said, I'm going to keep updating it too as we go on in twenty twenty one because I know next year there's going to be so many updates that's going to impact that first time home buyer that they're going to need to know this information so I felt like I'd be doing this service by not updating it with this new information.
Speaker 5: So let's get. Let's get some questions were coming to you. I mute yourself. You've been unmuted. What's up?
Speaker 13: Hey, Yeah, it's good guys, Thank you guys for everything. MG is my first time tuning into one of your you know, programs and stuff. So this is dope to hear.
Speaker 6: I'm all good.
Speaker 5: I'm all good.
Speaker 13: So I'm an international, I'm immigrant, but you know, been in the US for a minute, so you know, I'm building credit, making my investment moves, trying to prep to go into this home buyer space. And I saw a Business Week article i think today saying the New York had its highest rate of movings during the pandemic, when everyone assumed it would be the opposite. And so I'm you know, I'm thinking about this whole investment strategy of you know, holding by low, sell high. Do you see major changes happening by like next fall, where you know the housing market will sort of level out again, where I could think about buying place when I moved to New York instead of you know, wasting money on rent and stuff like that, or you know, what kind of moves can I be now to prepare for something next year.
Speaker 6: It's so hard man to answer that question because it's really hard to predict the future, especially when it comes to housing and where the market is going to be. I think a lot, you know, will have to happen. We have to see what they're going to do with the foreclosure and these four barance agreements, you know, devictions. We have to see, you know, how that's going to play out over the next couple of months. We have to see how COVID's going to play out, you know what I'm saying, over the couple next couple months to really determine, you know, what home price is going to go up or down. Me personally, I don't think home prices are going to depreciate next year. I mean, even you know, nar are saying the same thing. All the economists are saying the same thing going into twenty twenty one. They don't really see it slowing down, especially for new purchases because rates is so low and there's so many buyers out there. Inventory is at an all time low right now. Home homes are going above asking. So like even in New York City, I don't really see those homes depreciating like that. What I do see is by the end of the next year, interest rates are possibly going to be back in the mid threes, maybe hot threes. I personally think so. So that's why I'm very vocal on telling folks if you're looking to purchase real estate, take advantage now wise why the rates are right here and you can and if you can afford it. So it's really hard to determine that situation, like next year, what's going to happen. I just keep paying attention to the market, and if you see a right opportunity, jump on it. Don't hesitate because that opportunity won't be there for long.
Speaker 7: And Stuart, if you if you you're obviously Eyo University did a class or Knaka on a Knacker program that's in e Yo. You Matt and actually facilitated that, And man, I believe that's something. It's like, it's no, it's no downpayment.
Speaker 6: Right, yeah, Well, Knaka's no down payment, no down payment. You can do one hundred percent financing with with a Knack, a loan, no closing costs, no pm I. The real big thing with Knaker is, you know they encourage you to buy down the rate. You know, it's a good program. You know, Knaka is not a bad program. You know people always ask me all the time.
Speaker 5: Earners, what's up.
Speaker 14: You ever walk into a small business and everything just works like the checkout is fast, the receipts are digital, tipping is a breeze, and you're out the door before the line even builds odds are they're using Square. We love supporting businesses that run on Square because it just feels seamless. Whether it's a local coffee shop, a vendor at a pop up market, or even one of our merch partners, Square makes it easy for them to take payments, manage inventory, and run their business with confidence, all from one simple system. If you're a business owner or even just thinking about launching something soon, Square is hands down one of the best tools out there to help you start, run, and grow. It's not just about payments, it's about giving you time back so you can focus on what matters most Ready. To see how Square can transform your business, visit Square dot com, backslash, go backslash eyl to learn more that Square dot com backslash, go backslash eyl. Don't wait don't hesitate. Let's square handle the back end so you can keep pushing your vision forward. This episode is brought to you by P and C Bank. A lot of people think podcasts about work are boring, and sure they definitely can be, But understanding of professionals routine shows us how they achieve their success little by little, day after day.
Speaker 15: It's like banking with P and C Bank. It might seem boring to save, plan and make calculated decisions with your bank, but keeping your money boring is what helps you live or more happily fulfilled life. P and C Bank Brilliantly Boring since eighteen sixty five. Brilliantly Boring since eighteen sixty five is a service mark of the PNC Financial Service Group, Inc. P and C Bank National Association Member FDIC.
Speaker 1: You just realized your business needed to hire someone yesterday. How can you find amazing candidates fast? Easy? Just use Indeed stop struggling to get your job posts seen on other job sites. With Indeed sponsored jobs, your post jumps to the top of the page for your relevant candidates, so you can reach the people you want faster. According to Indeed data, sponsored jobs posted directly on Indeed have forty five percent more applications than non sponsored jobs. Don't wait any longer, speed up your hiring right now with Indeed, and listeners of this show will get a seventy five dollars sponsored job credit to get your jobs more visibility at indeed dot com slash pod Katz thirteen. Just go to Indeed dot com slash pod Katz thirteen right now and support our show by saying you heard about Indeed on this podcast. Terms and conditions apply. Hiring Indeed is all you need.
Speaker 6: That's my thoughts on it, and I tell everybody the same thing. Every loan is a tool. You just got to use whatever tool that's available to you. I don't care if it's Knack an fha VA, who cares, right, whatever's going to get the job done, Get the job done. NAC is a resource for that first time home buy You have to go through Knackers process Like you can't come to me or any regular loan officer to get a Knack a loan. You got to go through directly through them and go through their home buying process. But if you can get approved for a Knock and room and you can find a good property, our advise do multifamily with it because it's one hundred percent financing. Go for it.
Speaker 7: Appreciate, Thank you guys, appreciate check that out Euyuniversity dot com. Is uh, it's like an hour presentation about the whole knack Of program. So I just thought about that. But that's just you know, creative finance and if obviously you know, paying for a damn payment for a home mighty for.
Speaker 5: A lot of people, especially in the New York area.
Speaker 7: So you know, faha, we talked about that before Knacker things in that nature where it kind of takes the burden off having a tremendous amount of money up front.
Speaker 5: Its pros and cons with everything, but in.
Speaker 6: The con just for full disclosure, it's gonna take some time, right, Don't don't expect to go through a knack Of program in a month, you know, expect to go through a rod you know what I'm saying. It just it is, it is, and if you want to take measure that sometimes got to be patient and go through that process. But it can take a long time. But at the end of it, it's very it's worth it. I know a lot of homeowners who went through the knack Of process and they're they're extremely happy with the results, So go for it if you qualify for it.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I know, I know, I know.
Speaker 7: I know a few people that actually got it and it worked out for them. So it's like all things, it's not going to be perfect for every person.
Speaker 6: But somebody said they heard knock is like going through a triathlon.
Speaker 7: Yeah, so look, I look at like knowledge is now. So the more you know, the more you be equipped. But if you let's say it worked for three out of ten or four out of ten people, of course seven those seven seventy.
Speaker 5: Percent of people might be disappointed.
Speaker 7: For the three people that had to put no money down and got into their home and never thought that they'd bown a home that makes the world to them. So, you know, we have to be careful with judging everything off of one person's experience or even our own experience. Like I might have ate Chinese food and it was terrible, but that might have just been that restaurant that I went to. Like, you know, there's a billion people in China. I can't necessarily say that every person that cooks Chinese food is a terrible chef. It might have just been my own personal experience. For a variety of different reasons. I might just not like Chinese food. It doesn't mean somebody else doesn't like it. So you know, now I was I'm glad you said all those statistics. That was actually actually walking CNBC they had the CEO of Retend. We were saying exactly that that the inventory is low and the prices.
Speaker 5: Have gone up. It's actually the highest the.
Speaker 9: Median home costs in Americas at its highest three hundred and eleven thousand right now.
Speaker 6: So yeah, three hundred eleven thousand, so year over year last year that was I think like two seventy five to seventy nine somewhere around there, and now it's at three eleves. So we got to look at what's happened in twelve months. Right home prices are going up. You know, look at cities like Atlanta where we just were like Atlanta five years ago was dirt cheap.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 9: You know what the number one city was year over here? Which one Bridgeport, Connecticut one hundred.
Speaker 6: Bridgeport, Connecticut to Bridgeport one hundred and seventeen increase year over year year over year in Bridgeport and Bridgeport, Connectic two. Shout out to everybody who purchased last year in Bridgeport. And if you purchased three years ago on Bridgeport, really big ups because you you making some money right now. And y'all people need to refinance and tap that equity because it's monopoly money.
Speaker 7: Money should have got an investment property in Bridgeport.
Speaker 6: Bridgeport, that's a fact, Monique, We're coming to you.
Speaker 5: I'll meet yourself. You've been un muted.
Speaker 8: Hello. So I purchased a two family home in July. I use FAJ and I know they say, like you should start up with like a four unit or a three unit, but I'm from Connecticut and a bunch of New York investors were coming here and purchasing all our property. So I settled for this two family and I was wondering if I would be able to use FHA again for a three three unit.
Speaker 6: Hum, So you will have to refinance out of your FHA, go into a conventional loan, and then use FAHA again. But the next property. Remember FAHA is only for your primary residents. So if you're moving from a two family to a three family, what's the motivation behind it? And look, I want to tell us that everybody who's listening. Underwriters are not stupid they understand that people house hack, they get it. I Calpacie. Fraud is a big thing in the mortgage industry. Please understand if you're trying to house hack and everything, make it make sense. Actually move in the property, do it for a year, do your year bid, and then move on to something else. Follow the rules, and yeah you can. You can do what you want, but you're gonna have to make it make sense, going from A two to three. If you can make it make sense. And and yeah, you refinance out of your current FAHA and put that into a conventional Absolutely, you can use f h A again for the next property, as long as you're gonna live in for a year and it's your primary residence.
Speaker 8: All right, thank you.
Speaker 7: The problem that's crazy that she called because so she just said, like all the New York investors came to Connecticut. So that that was right off to our conversation about Bridgeport prices going up one hundred And.
Speaker 6: You know what, we should have asked her how much how much money she made so far?
Speaker 5: I mean money, you're still there money. What part of Connectic kick you in?
Speaker 9: She muted, Yeah. When he went to the first she said, yeah, I already got No, that was crazy. New York came and ruined it. Everybody, Matt.
Speaker 7: Apple, So we had, we had.
Speaker 9: We were sitting there with fourteen year old spurgle billionaire Trey Brown, and.
Speaker 5: He was actually talking about the FAH loan. Can you tell us.
Speaker 9: For the people who may be unaware, what the max amount you can get on for FBH loan?
Speaker 5: It caps out at a number.
Speaker 6: Correct, it caps out depending on your county, right, So there's different loan limits for county. So the only thing you have to do is to find out what's your FAHA the maximum FAHA loan limit for your county. Simple google it FAHA max loan limit twenty twenty and put your county name, and then you'll probably see Hudd's website will come up, and you can go there and you can punch in your county and they'll tell you exactly what's the max loan amount. Appreciate you, But like in New York, for example, one family seven sixty five a four family one point four million?
Speaker 5: Wow? Yeah, okay, okay, rich card, we're coming to you. I'm mute yourself. You been I muted? Hey?
Speaker 9: What else fellas going on?
Speaker 6: Bro?
Speaker 16: I had a question about the FAHA as well. So I'm getting all my ducks in the order. I'm in Portland, Oregon. By the way, the prices is kind of crazy, so I think about moving either to Georgia or to Nevada.
Speaker 17: So the price is very good in Novada.
Speaker 16: I've been seeing in Las Vegas and so so if if if I want to move here, do I have to do the whole the you know, like that employment thing for two years? Like you know how you you said you have to have an employment for two years? I got, I got all my money, I got like I said, I got all my ducks in order.
Speaker 17: My credit is right. So now I want to move.
Speaker 16: Do I have to stay in Oregon in order to get the f A h A Or do I cannot move and get the fachse somewhere else?
Speaker 6: You can move as long. Where's your employment? Is your employment moving with you? Are you going to get a job in a new city. Is your current job working remote? And you're able to move anywhere? What's your situation?
Speaker 17: No, I'm self employed. I mean I could do it anywhere.
Speaker 6: Oh yeah, you're self employeed then so you can move anywhere. Yeah, so you'll be fine.
Speaker 5: The whole thing.
Speaker 6: The whole thing with FAHA, bro is primary residents. You can buy owner occupied rental properties with FAHA. As long as your owner occupies your primary residents, then you can. You can move anywhere, especially if you're self employed. And even if you one of these folks who are W two and you're working from home right now, we just need to get proved from your employer stating that it's okay for you to move and work in X, Y and z Z city and work remotely, then you're fine.
Speaker 2: Gosh, I know folks.
Speaker 6: I got folks right now moving out of state right now, just because they get to work from home and they keep their New York money and they can take that down south and get more bang for the buck because everything's remote. The kids are remote. Everything's remote. So you don't even have to take the kids out of your school, you know what I'm saying. Like they're still doing the remote and remote working and they just move into different cities right now. So take advantage.
Speaker 17: Okay, all right, we'll do thanks.
Speaker 9: No doubt, brother, appreciate you rich uh DeAndre Bell were coming to you. Mute yourself, you've been unmuted.
Speaker 18: Hey, how you doing, guys, Damn. I didn't think I would be chosen. So my question is me and my fiance, we were gonna get married this year, but because of COVID it kind of got all screwed up. She's one of those that she don't want to get a court wedding. She wants the whole big thing. But we planned on buying next year. That's still the plan, but this time, I mean, we're not going to be married, so we wanted to know the process of buying home.
Speaker 6: So you said, wait a minute, you said that you are not married. We're not married. We have kids, but we're not married. So if you're not married, I would recommend dividing and conquering, right See if you can get approved on your own, see if she can get approved on her own, and maybe you both buy multifamily. You know what I'm saying, and do it that way. But if you need both income to qualify for one loan, then that kind of throws out my divide and conquer theory right there. But the home buying process, that's what the blueprint, the home Buyers Blueprint is for, is to kind of give you a step by step booklet for you to get your game on track, not your wig, push back and understand the entire process from the very beginning to the end, every aspect of the process, from the loan programs to working with relatives, to working with the bankers, loan officers, appraisals. I mean, everything you need to know about the home buying process is discussed from A to Z in the home Buyers Blueprint Value.
Speaker 7: One and if you if you buy it a whole matter weblock like if you just like you know, just a couple from just from my understanding, like they they just count it like just two incomes, right, Like if just me and Troy wanted to buy a home like they would just you know, how does that work? Like this one person's credit score over power the other person's credit score or do we just go with one person and the other person is like the co signer if one person's credit isn't as good or how does that work?
Speaker 6: So anybody who doesn't matter if your co borrow or co signa right, everybody's credit has to meet the minimum credit standards for the program. And then also you know, you want to have income as well and document income. So whoever's on a loan application, we need to vet them out. Now, whether you decide to be a co borrower or co signer's two different things. But we're always going to lose the middle, the middle score when it comes the middle of the three scores when it comes to credit qualifying. And if there's two borrows or three borrows, we're going to use the lower middle schore of the two or three people to determine, you know, interest rates in the program that they qualify for. But we're going to analyze everything, you know, analyze your income's Troy income, your credit, and make sure you the ability to repay is there.
Speaker 5: So two people, definitely it's more beneficial than one person.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I mean I've had long applications with six people on it. It just it just has to make sense, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 5: Yeah, Yeah, we got some earners in here.
Speaker 9: Shout out to every if you are earner and you purchased the home Buyers grouprit of course, just put a one in the chat right now.
Speaker 5: I want to hear for y'all.
Speaker 6: Shout out to all the earners. Man.
Speaker 5: Yeah, yeah, yeah, I see this. Well, we got a lot, we got a lot I'm coming with.
Speaker 6: Let's see, let's shout out to all of y'all, man, I see y'all, man, one of y'all get on here right now. We want to hear your opinion.
Speaker 7: Of the so, like if somebody is going back to the couple, because that's probably a big question a lot of people want about homes with the you know, Beyonce that their boyfriend whatever. Do you suggest that they should take like some kind of legal like I don't know what it would be, like a trust or something that kind of protect themselves, Like I buy it with my girlfriend, hypothetically speaking, and then we break up, like then we're like both co owners of the property. That probably happens a lot, right, WI.
Speaker 6: Shippens all the time. And then people don't have they're not vested their title and their deed is not vested properly. And that's another thing we cover in home buys blueprint is vesting. Right. People don't understand the difference between, you know, the different ways you can vest your title. You can give somebody a certain percentage on of the property, you know, So it's a lot of things you can do. If you're doing a COSNA, right, a co signer technically doesn't own the property. They're just responsible for the debt with you. So you know, it's different ways. If you're buying something with your girlfriend and you may not be one hundred percent sure that this relationship might work out in the future, maybe you don't add them on as a co borrower. You do them on. You add them on as a non occupant co signer, right, So that way they're signing the mortgage note and they're saying that they are responsible for the debt along with you, but they don't have no ownership in your property, you know what I'm saying. So it's just all on how you structure your deal. And that's why the blueprint is designed this way, and we're discussing all this because people just don't understand the difference. And then you take it deeper when it comes to your title on how you vest in your title. If you do it as a co borrower, you can structure your title in many different ways. Let's just say, you know, all three of us buy home. We can be tenants in common, or we can have certain percentages of ownership in the title, you know what I'm saying. So it's so many different ways you can protect yourself when it comes to home buying. But people are not discussing. I don't hear nobody talking about vesting or title or you know, any of these things online. It's just the everyday person just really doesn't understand it and they don't take the time to learn it, you know what I'm saying. So there's many ways you can protect your so you just need to have the information.
Speaker 7: Yeah, that's that's a gym, because like I said, I mean, you know was a gym. Actually you see that all the time as far as couples. Couples they bought home together or whatever and in two years they break up. And it's like, if you married, then that's one thing. You go through a divorce and then a judge and gone, you know, dictate things and you have you know, but if you're not married, you know, stop, what do you do?
Speaker 5: Sticky situation? A lot of what's going on, bro, you've been unmuted, you've been ready on use yourself. You said you you got the course right.
Speaker 19: Yeah, yeah, it was going on, gentlemen. I just wanted to give a shout to you guys recent earner. I've been following you guys.
Speaker 5: For a while.
Speaker 19: Matt uh, you know, fellow new York native man. So you know, I definitely appreciate all you do.
Speaker 6: Shout out to you, Elijah. You got the course, you said, Yeah, I jumped.
Speaker 5: I jumped on the course.
Speaker 19: I've been on the webinars, I jumped on the court. Already had the membership and due to the course, I upgraded and got the annual membership.
Speaker 5: You know, I just I just jumped all over it.
Speaker 6: So yeah, so let's talk about the course work quick. How far along are you in the course.
Speaker 19: I'm just through the first couple of videos so far, and you know, just really just going through, really just trying to immerse myself in everything, e y l. You know, just due to my current situation. So you know, I'm trying to come out of this COVID thing in a much better situation. And you know, seeing this is the path, man, ey L is the path. You know, I'm trying to jump on this train.
Speaker 6: Fact.
Speaker 5: Appreciate that.
Speaker 6: I appreciate that, you know.
Speaker 19: So my quick question was, so I was I was starting the process, me and my wife looking, you know, to get a second home. It's it's kind of tricky because we already own a home, but my name is not on the mortgage, and so then I took some money out of my four one K I got like twenty five on hand. I got a little over fifty more still in there, and I was about to start looking into the FAHA process up here in Boston, but then I got laid off. So my question is should I to keep the income consistent? Should I go back because I was in retails, I was in retail management. So should I go back and get something just in retail to keep the income consistent so when it comes time to really start the process, that income stream is consistent or can I just maneuver something with cash on hand?
Speaker 6: No, I would go back to work immediately, so that way you keep that consistency and keep that W two flowing. And especially if you're trying to take advantage of low down payments and low interest rates, you want to go back to work or get a new job and his retail or whatever. You know what I'm saying, And hopefully it's the same type of thing you were making previously, so that way it's not a decline. But I would definitely say our advis get another job.
Speaker 19: Okay and keep it consistent.
Speaker 5: Okay, all right, appreciate it. Appreciate you, Eli, thank you. Man.
Speaker 6: Let me know if you have any questions about the blueprint.
Speaker 2: We'll do it.
Speaker 5: We'll do appreciate it. Thanks fellas. All right, absolutely, a couple more questions. Yeah, I see my guy, My God's calling in there you go. It's good, it's good man, page pace.
Speaker 2: Face pigs was going down.
Speaker 6: What's up? Killer?
Speaker 2: And now I see always tear the land up?
Speaker 6: Huh superstars the superstars bro always work.
Speaker 2: It's only right, man, it's toly right.
Speaker 5: Man.
Speaker 2: I got the blueprint too, Man, I got the blueprint as.
Speaker 6: Well, So tell tell people what's your thoughts on a blueprint?
Speaker 20: Keep it a buck No, I think I think it's it's it's all the way official, man. Like with the in terms of the layout the videos, like you said that people are participating in the comments asking questions that you didn't necessarily cover. But you you know, you you diving right in responding the quizzes. I think that's key because it really forces you to make sure you know what you actually but you just went over you know what I mean. I'm right now, I'm just going through the fah A regulation. So you know that's that's that's a lot of videos right there. Yeah, but some more too. No, no, no, but so far, man, I think it's I think it's I think it's, you know, a one one of the best courses in terms of like the different courses people have online or whatever.
Speaker 2: I would say it's definitely one of the top ones I've seen.
Speaker 6: Wo right, thank you. I appreciate that. Bro.
Speaker 9: You got a question all the question brouh nah nah Man, I just wanted to get on show some love.
Speaker 2: You know.
Speaker 20: I know you said you wanted to earn it, you know, talk about the course, man, So you know, I would suggest everybody go out there and get it. You know, I watched all the MATS videos, so a lot of the stuff, you know, I see the information, but just the way that he's packaged it and organized it in.
Speaker 2: A nice streamline way, you know what I mean. He got the little app. You can have it on your phone.
Speaker 20: You got it all the time, like rewind like it's it's it's It's definitely definitely worth the money, you know what I mean. Get it now, you know what I mean, before the price go up, I got it. I'm telling you get it. I say, get it for yourself, Get it for your kids.
Speaker 6: Man, that's a fact, brother, thank you. I appreciate that.
Speaker 5: Bro.
Speaker 7: Let's just show your cash apps in there in the air on YouTube and zoom. We're just gone. We get away. We do a little stimulus package.
Speaker 6: Wait, hold on, you're about to give a stimulus package away right now.
Speaker 5: Random, this is just a random stimulus just.
Speaker 6: You know what you're giving away?
Speaker 5: Oh, get away.
Speaker 7: We give away one hundred dollars to like five people with six people, one hundred dollars apiece.
Speaker 9: You know, fucking I'll match that less less.
Speaker 6: Let's match it.
Speaker 5: Let's let's do it. Let's do it.
Speaker 7: Just random, just a random, just a random What day is Thursday? So you know what's crazy is when he was in Atlanta, we went to Jeremy uh what's his naxt name?
Speaker 6: Man?
Speaker 7: My man shot him. He had us over his house. He got a beautiful house out.
Speaker 9: There in Atlanta, Like everybody got like the houses in Atlanta.
Speaker 5: It's crazy, crazy crazy. It's like, what are we doing for New York?
Speaker 6: Y'all? Love?
Speaker 17: Man?
Speaker 6: When I saw that house, I saw the pictures, I'm like, man, New York is just like so behind that crib in New York will probably cost you three million, easy, like five million.
Speaker 5: You see the whole thing. The pictures didn't even do with justice. Jeremy Anderson, Jeremy and Jeremy Anderson his wife.
Speaker 7: His wife had a as a two room closet. It's crazy, man, Like, it's crazy what he's doing.
Speaker 9: When they invited us, right the invitation, I'm like, I look at shot him like your what restaurant is in a house?
Speaker 7: They had a menu. They had a menu like this is this is lunch like salmon over.
Speaker 5: Maccaroni.
Speaker 6: Well he had the chef there too.
Speaker 5: Yeah, you got a personal chef. You had three backyards.
Speaker 9: He talking about putting a basketball court, tennis cornerback and I'm looking at him like, damn, you know what.
Speaker 5: Then Neil David something.
Speaker 7: He putting the elevator in his crib foor story elevator and living room.
Speaker 5: Like Frank Loser.
Speaker 6: Shout out to Neo the genius.
Speaker 5: Davis a legend.
Speaker 6: Neil is a legend, man, shout shout out to Neo. Man that guy special.
Speaker 5: I say that to say they just battling.
Speaker 7: Chris shouting this is two we tell so we sw he building his house and then Alex is getting the house.
Speaker 5: It's just crazy.
Speaker 7: So I say that to say, you know, I realized. I always knew that, but I just realized even when I was a two day afternoon. And one of the great things about financial literacy and things that everybody that we teach about is it allows your freedom. To me, freedom is even more important than money. And it's like when you're an entrepreneur, you're investor and you can actually live off income that you produce from like investment or just your business.
Speaker 5: You can make whatever day you want it to be.
Speaker 7: So if it's Tuesday and you want it to be a Saturday, it's Saturday now, correct. And if it's Sunday and you want it to be a Monday, you want to work like it's Sunday's Monday. You you literally you make whatever day you want.
Speaker 5: It to be.
Speaker 7: Like if you want Monday to be Friday, Monday's Friday. And that's something that it just kind of hit me because they were just like, Yo, it's Tuesday at eleven o'clock in the afternoon and we just playing basketball with Spargo halfway.
Speaker 6: So now Spargo to young legend Man, shout out to Spargo, shout out to truth Jones too. Two young legends.
Speaker 9: Man, I saw that you did a property for him. Shout out to him. Were supposed to link, man, but he'll get to know. Like sometimes scheduling, especially the way we're moving right now, is just like you know, if I get a second man, hopefully I can take a five minute and that.
Speaker 6: But you know, yeah, I just help him and his family secure on Atlanta mansion out there too, man, So shout out to the young legends. That's how him moving. And that's why I love this error right now, man, because you got fourteen year olds running circles around it. Man, it's crazy.
Speaker 7: It's it's like, yo, this education man, if you're not educating yourself right now, if you're not investing in yourself, if you're not on YouTube, listening to podcasts, like reading books, getting courses, it's like, this is happening in real time. This isn't it. It's not a facade like we see it. We see it from everybody that we know personally and just you know, taking trips like that, and it's like these people just regular people. We're just regular people. Me and Troys regular people. You're MG's a regular person, and it's like there's nothing really different from us than anybody else except we just we've required a little bit more education, not through school but through selfish and it has really helped us tremendously.
Speaker 5: We just got a truck.
Speaker 7: We're gonna we're gonna talk about that, but we got a truck, got an eighteen wheeler, got our first eighteen wheeler that we're gonna put on the road God willing like within the next couple of weeks. And that's all through educational personally.
Speaker 6: Shout out to Alex Man. Alex course is wonderful.
Speaker 5: Man.
Speaker 6: I took his course, you know. And that's what I tell people all the time. I purchased courses right all the time. Like I purchased Alex Course, I purchased for the.
Speaker 7: States Matrix, Matrix Gon Shock and screw. Now you're looking crazy, They say, it looks like it's doctor hell is hot. His time limit, his time limit was up. But Troy, can you get to the people on zoom get a couple of names with people, and so we're gonna give it. We're gonna give You're gonna give away to cash that hopefully MG comes back, but if not, we'll finish out the leg for him. So yeah, MG, his his uh, his whole entire cyclopedia. I'm gonna fall the course in encyclopedia, but you're over one hundred and ten videos and he keeps adding to it. Like I said at the beginning of this, seventy eight spots laft So if get interested, it's in the description of this video. We also penned it. It's on a link in his bio, and it's on our website as well, early in leasia dot com. And like I said, financial literacy is life for death these days, so you know stuff like the Infama. It's only a couple of hundred dollars too. That's the crazy thing about it. He could have easily charged I tell you, that's a textbook.
Speaker 2: Man.
Speaker 5: I took physics. Yeah that's in college and the textbook was two ninety five.
Speaker 7: You could have easily charged thousands of dollars, two three thousand dollars. So you know, a couple of hundred dollars. That's like a no brain in my in my But yeah, hopefully we can come back. If not, we will end this, but make sure you cop the merch merche. We're gonna do the whole episode about merch, but we changed our operations I think that that's something that people can learn about.
Speaker 5: So what'll be giving you the.
Speaker 7: Game or how we change our operation with merch and how we are doing it ourselves now. And we got a whole operation going with merch and we got a huge, huge episode coming out and next week.
Speaker 5: But we got a big episode out right now with the homie Snoop. That's a big one.
Speaker 7: So make sure you check that out at end. Yeah, shoutut Market Monday shot at Uile University. Everybody on the check it. We just wanted to tell you this was an imprompto impromp two thing that we wanted to do with MG, just to you know, answer some questions if we could. It wasn't like a scheduled thing. This isn't part of UI University anything like that. This is just something that we just randomly did on a random Thursday, fresh off the flight, just blew back from Atlanta. And yeah, so yeah, MG, greetings and salutations to him.
Speaker 5: On his journey. National Quotes Shop real quick.
Speaker 9: Earnest Andrew had a U Sharita and llocat.
Speaker 5: We've been selected. So I'm gonna just keep maybe running down maybe one or two more names.
Speaker 9: But I was like you know, when I hear that book, that's because I'm texting it right to shoty ads. This is happening, all right, Yeah, yeah, yeah, So shout out to y'all. Yeah yeah, yeah, for sure. And I got I got toned bag on YouTube. I got Mike math on YouTube. I got mom massage message on YouTube. And uh, Nephew Nephew nine hundred.
Speaker 5: I like that name. I like that Nephew nine hundred. We'll do Nephew nine hundred money seven five seven two, and we'll do uh f g M three d oh yeah that's what moted. He said, we wasn't live. We're about to see how live we really are. I just picked you.
Speaker 7: So yeah, we'll get these out tonight unless cash up limits us to how much money we can we can send you.
Speaker 5: Isn't that crazy? Yeah?
Speaker 7: If not, then we'll do it tomorrow. We'll we'll get everybody in. But yeah, man, MG, I'm not sure what happened to him, but it was perfect timing because he was playing on ending it after the hour anyway, So like I said, shouts all earner is out there, shout everybody on YouTube. Uh, we got a bunch of stuff lined up this impromptu U pop up session Thursday, and oh.
Speaker 21: It's bad back, Matt. He's back with no no sammute yourself, Bro, you've been on you been on muting, Like I said, shot out there.
Speaker 6: The league, Matt, y'all, I'm back.
Speaker 5: Cut the volume on your phone down.
Speaker 6: I did, Bro, I did so.
Speaker 5: Yeah, we were just closing this out. Bro, he's closing this out.
Speaker 6: Yeah, man, I don't know what happened, y'all.
Speaker 9: The matrix, Yeah, that's what happens when you have devil read in the back back.
Speaker 6: The devil is a liar son.
Speaker 5: All ears.
Speaker 9: I'm gonna see you this Sunday. It is the start of our new book, Money Mesters the Game. So we're gonna do a section two.
Speaker 6: Hold on, you gave away a cash shot.
Speaker 9: Yeah, yeah, I got a bunch, so I'll hit you too, all right, send me five, all right that we'll see everybody on Sunday.
Speaker 5: That's right, Yeah, somebody study all. I'll see you got Sunday, Matt.
Speaker 7: I just I just told them the whole recap of the course, the encyclopedia. I don't even like call for cyclopedia, but anything. Any last words you want to say.
Speaker 6: For everybody who's out there buying a home right now, make sure you understand your purchase contract, make sure you have the right expectations going into the mortgage process. Like I said early on this Live that the mortgage industry is set to have the second biggest year in US history. You know what I'm saying, So understand term times might be delayed. Appraisals might be delayed right now, underwriter might be delayed. So just make sure you have your expectations set properly. If you're out here buying property right now, it's not easy when it comes to getting loans right now, So just have your expectations. But in terms of the home buys blueprint, I don't think there's nothing comparable on the market to it in all honesty, the information, the time that it took to put all of that together, one hundred plus videos. Anybody who's in this course right now, they're learning, they're retaining. I'm seeing as they're taking these assessments, they're passing it, and just from the comments, it's just so even if you're in the comments of these sections, it's like a whole nother lesson that's going on. So I will highly advise anybody who's watching this if you plan on buying a home within the next twelve months, if you're a first time home buyer, if you're a new real estate agent, if you're a new loan officer. Especially for the professionals, those classes to get licensed don't teach you product. It doesn't teach you the process. It just teach you the law. This blueprint is not just for the home buyers, for you as well to understand and learn the process. There's a lot of loan officers in relatives who's purchase this course already and they got rave reviews upon it. So this will help you guys and help your product knowledge as well before your first time home buyers, even if you're a move up buyer or you're having purchases at home in a while. You just want to have a better understanding of what to expect in today's market, Like this is information for today's market. You know COVID nineteen. So take the course, learn it, retain it, be on the lookout for all the updates and look, if you don't follow me already on Instagram, hit me MG the mortgage Guy and Earners. There's a couple of people that came into comments and asking about the e y l u discount. I'm going to post a link for e y lu members in the Facebook group again, so that way you guys want to purchase, That way you can get the e y l u discount. If you're not an e y lu member and you buy the home Buyers Blueprint, I highly recommend take advantage of the bundle that e y l is offering to join e y l u two. And that's all I really got for you guys. Man, if you DM me on Instagram, you're having a conversation with the order responder, just please understand that right now, that is not me. That's the order responder. And I do check the dms from time to time, but I'm not in dms all day long. I will highly recommd in. If you have questions, turn on your post notifications. If you see me on Instagram live, jump on live. I'm always answering questions. It's like a home buying seminar every time I go on live. So you know, if you don't want to get the cost and you still want to learn from me, make sure you jump on my lives and go to my YouTube channel. MG the mortgage gout and binge. Watch the playlist because at the end of this month, I'm archiving everything.
Speaker 5: All right, Bro, we go to get you some more merch too.
Speaker 9: Yeah, we get We gotta shout out to the albums.
Speaker 5: Yeah, shout out that album.
Speaker 6: What's that it was written?
Speaker 5: Now we got yeah? Yeah yeah? And coming off.
Speaker 6: Queens get the money. Shout out to queens.
Speaker 5: You know, every time I hear you coming in playing, got to.
Speaker 6: Put Queens on. I need some of that pink merchant. Where's my where's my my tenured varsity jacket? Man?
Speaker 5: We got we got bunch, got got a whole box. Send your whole box of merch.
Speaker 6: Listen, listen, I'm tenured now, Bro, I need jackets.
Speaker 5: On the way.
Speaker 9: I see a lot of people sending sending messages. He's hitting me by the ideas. Look, man, I'm excited about it. I want to get it out there. Hopefully we'll get it out I'm thinking November we're gonna release some stuff. We're gonna lease some stuff, some new, brand new things.
Speaker 5: Well send you will send you all the merchant.
Speaker 6: And I appreciate that, fellas. And I just checked the stats, is like sixty five left for the fifty percent discount. So if you guys want to take advantage, take advantage now, because once it's gone, I don't have to tell you.
Speaker 5: I like the quizzes.
Speaker 7: I like the quizies in it too, Like after each session remind me of being in school, you get quiz on it.
Speaker 5: So but Matt Man, thank you for your time. Appreciate you.
Speaker 7: And yeah, I sent you to cash that information too for all those people.
Speaker 6: So all right, cool, I appreciate y'all. Man, shout out to all the earners, and shout out to E y L Nation. Make sure y'all go check episode one oh four and episode twelve The Goat episode.
Speaker 9: Yo O Joe, today, I promise you. We're in the airport. This gentleman who was in lineing you look back a few times. I was just like, yo, Troy, that's what you're doing here.
Speaker 5: And I was like, yeah, we're about to fly back to New York. He's like, yo, Man'll be honest with you.
Speaker 9: Man, I've been putting my wife on start listening to episode twelve.
Speaker 5: I was like, interesting, interesting episode, I said. I said, yeah, we're gonna be doing something with that guy to night. Man. He's like y'all gonna check that out, man for sure. Episode one oh four.
Speaker 6: Yes, two time champ e y L podcast, the only two time champ y'all. Don't forget that back for a third one two the only.
Speaker 5: One who's been in this in this in this studio. So shout out to you. Man.
Speaker 6: I always love all right, nothing but love my brothers.
Speaker 5: So alight, y'all be safe, be good to each other. Teck, somebody call somebody you know.
Speaker 6: Make sure on YouTube. I hit that like button and share this with people.
Speaker 4: Man, my graduates from my school being forced back drop drop Mike drop drop.
Speaker 22: An illegal alien from Guatemala charged with raping a child in Massachusetts. An MS thirteen gang member from Al Salvador accused of murdering a Texas man of Venezuelan charged with filming and selling child pornography in Michigan. These are just some of the heinous migrant criminals caught because of President Donald J. Trump's leadership. I'm Christy nom the United States Secretary of Homeland Security. Under President Trump, attempted illegal border crossings are at the lowest levels ever recorded, and over one hundred thousand illegal aliens have been arrested. If you are here illegally, your next you will be fine nearly one thousand dollars a day, imprisoned, and deported. You will never return. But if you register using our CBP home app and leave now, you could be allowed to return legally. Do what's right. Leave now. Under President Trump America's laws, border and families will be protected.
Speaker 6: Sponsored by the United States Department of Homeland Security,