Speaker 1: Oh yeah, Hey, we locked in on you board man. Y'all have messed up. Goo.
Speaker 2: Hey Hey, hey, Joe, you're feeling good?
Speaker 1: Huh Why? I like the energy that's coming out of Dallas. You're me Yeah? I like then, Joe Joe energy.
Speaker 2: Yeah, all right, Hey, hey Joe, I like the energy out of Dallas every season.
Speaker 3: Every there you go, Slick Hayden. There you go, slick Hayden, Joe. All right, guys, here it is black kids.
Speaker 4: Line back at Jamal Adams suffered the season ended knee injury yes game in the preseason, which reignited grass versus turf. The national soccer teams played at Mettlife Stadium grass for the World Cup all summer, but it returned the turf in twenty twenty five. Elite Neighbors towards ACL in twenty twenty three, Jalen Phillips towards Achilles. Aaron Rodgers torn Achilles in twenty twenty three, Kyle Fuller torn ACL in twenty twenty two, Sterling Shepherd torn ACL twenty twenty two, Wandale Robinson torn ACL twenty twenty two. Forty nine ers Nick Bosa toward ACL twenty twenty forty nine Ers, d Lineman, Solomon tom Toward ACL twenty twenty all on, is there.
Speaker 1: A difference playing on grass versus turf?
Speaker 2: O Joe, Hey, I'm the wrong one to ask. I'm the wrong one to ask because I haven't had any issues. And obviously you look at all the names that you just name that have had injuries on turf. But you can also do the same thing for people that have tore the ACL that had the same injury on grass, you can do the same thing. Obviously, I don't have it in front of me. I don't have the numbers or the names of people that have been injured and toid the ACL the for some that you do ass You know, a lot of people say, yes, there's a difference. They prefer grass. Some people do. I was one of the few players where it didn't matter, Joe, And you know what I mean. Listen, we plan on turf, were planning on grass, and I enjoy the turf. Why do I enjoy the turf because I understand even if it's raining, I'm still gonna be able to run full speed and transition and stop on a dive. I'm just telling you, I'm Joe. I swear for God, I was okay with that. I had no problem playing on grass. You're play in Arizona, that Bermuda grass, what's unbelievab. When I played in Houston, that BRHMU, the grass was unbelievable. It was dope. Joe.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you even know.
Speaker 2: So I didn't really care what I was playing on because I enjoyed either surface. Joe, my black ass was playing in a pair of Chuck Taylor's yesterday going forward speed, So you know, I don't care nothing about no surface.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, you was tripping.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so you know who you asked? There as certain people that care. If you ask some of the players today, yes they prefer to play on grass.
Speaker 3: Hey, hold on, hold on, but I don't care. But what's the what's the biggest difference in playing on grass and turf?
Speaker 1: Grass is more gibbing. Okay, grass forgiving the turf that turf ain't giving in.
Speaker 4: Even if in the field turf they say, with light grass, nah, I don't want nothing.
Speaker 1: That's like I won't.
Speaker 3: Hang on, I want you to Hey, so on that turf? Is that how y'all get them big cherries on your arms and legs and all that?
Speaker 4: Yes, yes, yeah, no, and they hurt too. You don't realize you get them till you got.
Speaker 2: That you hit that shower, to that water hit you. Hey.
Speaker 4: Yeah, But look, I think the thing is is that I understand the players won't grass, but a.
Speaker 1: Lot of these stadiums are multi use.
Speaker 4: They got concerts, they got other football games, they got tracked, the pools, and they got rodeos and all kinds of things going on in there. So it's just hard. It's just too hard. It's just too hard. Uh.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna say this a Joe and people in the chat that are listening. This is also what makes it hard for a team that obviously want grass. If you if you get into the late season, you got cold weather. You got to deal with the cold weather and being able to maintain the field as well, because it's gonna be, it's gonna be, it can be messed up, it's gonna get bad. It's harder to take care of a grass field if you play somewhere like Cleveland, you play somewhere like New York.
Speaker 1: Yeah, stuff like that.
Speaker 2: I mean, it's really bad. So having turf and also from a business aspect, being able to have other events there as well.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, so to have to have a con to have a concert and you know a jay z or Beyonce to sell that concert out. Or you see Shane Gillis, Uh, he had a concert in Philly Stadium.
Speaker 1: Yeah, what is it?
Speaker 4: Lincoln Field, Lincoln Financial, I think that's the name of the field. Seventy three seventy seventy plus thousands at a comedy event. And then you got track, the truck pulled big Foot coming in there. They jumping over big old mouths of dirt and you got bull bull right. I mean, so you got so many things. That stadium gotta pay for itself. That's and and and and older than like bro, how could I how could I speed up the process of play paying for this to.
Speaker 1: Have Bowl games in there?
Speaker 4: Sometimes they have a you know the stadium, they free free part of it over and they have a hockey game in the ojo.
Speaker 1: Yeah. So it's it's a lot going on that I understand.
Speaker 4: And everybody said, oh, oh, you say that, but when you run a business and you try to keep costs down.
Speaker 2: Matter of fact, there have been a few. There have been a few injuries, if I'm not mistaken, early in training camps and everybody in the training camp right now is on grass. There's been some aco injuries, haven't there If it's not mistaken, if you have somebody to go back, if you have somebody the same way you just did and went down the injuries when people got hurt on turf, you can do the same thing for you.
Speaker 4: But there's a whole lot of people that play actually play on turf, I mean play on grass, not a whole lot of teams. They're probably less than probably out of thirty two, probably less than five, if that many.
Speaker 1: Yeah, lay on turf.
Speaker 2: Arizona, Las Vegas, Houston. Those are only three I know, unless they change it. Unless they change it so far.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I don't know if Denver is grass still because they used to have. It used to be mainly grass, but some synthetic slowed in, So I don't really know.
Speaker 1: Now. I didn't really play that much of attention when I was down there.
Speaker 4: I didn't even think. It didn't really dawn on me. But hopefully these guys, hopefully h Jamal has a speedy recovery and he comes back.
Speaker 3: But boy, oh damn, he when he heard again again, that's crazy man, Damian Lillard.
Speaker 4: Since NBA fans better pray, pray he doesn't win a championship. They'll never give me the credit for what I've actually done. They better pray I don't want a championship for the Blazers. They don't know that side a.
Speaker 1: Nah.
Speaker 3: Listen, if he went on with the Blazers, now come on, now they gonna add, that's gonna be special.
Speaker 1: Bro. But see, the thing is, the thing that.
Speaker 4: I don't like is that they make the scene, make it seemed like the guy bum because he ain't won no championship. He ain't no bum that elite.
Speaker 3: He elite, far from it.
Speaker 4: Looking is that sometimes, Joe, when you play in the era with Steph and you shoot the ball, everything gets lost.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but this this young man here he my kids a kid.
Speaker 4: But this young man here, he can He can put the ball on the floor, get to the mid rage, he got a smooth ay.
Speaker 1: He can finish, finish at the rim.
Speaker 3: You're talking about I've been been like that, Hey, I'm talking about He's one of my favorite guys to watch, Dame Lillard. The way he approaches the game, the way he plays the game, the way he competes, the way he takes his match up personally, Bro, That's what I like to see at the end of the day when we play sports as a fan, when we watch, we want to see competition. We want to see guys competing at the highest level. And every night, Bro, he never gonna disappoint. He gonna come out and put on the show I'm talking about. I mean, I tell all about the games. He gave us sixty two sixty three points when I was playing in Utah. It's just he's so dynamic because he can shoot three four steps behind the three. Yeah, and when you got guys who can shoot that deep on a consistent basis, you gotta guard they ass out there. And when you start to guard him out there, that's when they start to use the pick and roll. And they have all this real estate to where they can work. And it's hard to stop guys like that in the NBA.
Speaker 1: Bro.
Speaker 3: And if that man get back to playing at that high level like that, Portland gonna be something to deal with their Western Conference. I'm glad to see him back healthy. I'm glad to see that his body looks great. He looks like he's in great shape and he and he focusing ready, bro, because he know he hear the whispers too. He hear people talking our damn ain't gonna never be the same hand, Why that boy gonna come back?
Speaker 1: He come back with Avengers partner.
Speaker 2: He gonna he's gonna come back. Hell, if he come back anything close to what he was like before that injury, they the Blazer's gonna be special now. They gonna have hell to deal with now. And they got damn Western comforts.
Speaker 1: Yeah they yeah, yeah, they had to deal.
Speaker 4: With championship because I think they need some pieces. But as long as he come back and looked like the Dame that I that I remember. But when he left Gucci on.
Speaker 2: That, that's gonna be nice. It's gonna be nice.
Speaker 4: Well he can feel it up, man, think about what I have to go back to a Lakers game to see him play, because I've never seen him play in person.
Speaker 3: You know, if he you know, when he goes to l A. Now, he showed, he shows out when he goes to l A. I told y'all, man, when they when Kobe passed away Kobe, remember and they had that Kobe tribute game they played against the Blazer, I said, Dame was the most disrespectful person I ever seen in my damn life.
Speaker 1: The way he went in l a and put on the show. Bro.
Speaker 3: But at the end of the day, Kobe wouldn't have wont it no other way? Bro, Way come in there, no hose bars going at them boys.
Speaker 1: And boy special man.
Speaker 4: When he when he gets when he get it going, that's the let if you if he turned it on, ain't no turning off.
Speaker 3: And guess what, I ain't telling you something. Somebody that told me. Hell, I'm telling you something I know? Okay, yeah, yeah yeah. Will he get it going?
Speaker 4: So I'm definitely going to see him by aid, I might have to bite the bullet and go see the Lakers, but I would get I would get the jersey. That's what I'm doing. I'm getting the jersey. I want a dollar. I know you watch it? Yeah you watching.
Speaker 1: I need that jersey when I come to see you at the Lakers. Oh yeah, oh yeah.
Speaker 2: And we kind of play it like a little bit hunt Joe, who.
Speaker 1: You and who?
Speaker 2: Huh?
Speaker 3: Who you talking about? You might be you ain't talking about No damn Dame Lillard? No, nah, not you and Dame You probably play you probably play more.
Speaker 1: Like uh.
Speaker 4: Uh, who is Lillard? You guy that play Scooby Do with the movie played Shaggy you remember him? The seventy six is this season, have the least amount of back to back games, They have the least amount of three games in four nights, don't play their first Western Conference game until the eighteenth game.
Speaker 1: Of the season.
Speaker 4: That's how it's supposed to be fun. And they talking. But I tell you what, this is what we know. This is not speculation, this is not conjecture. This is not in your window. Lebron James is still the face of the league because guess what if he wasn't that came out with them schedules anyway with the joke, Oh man, what is he talking? They wait until the man decided where he was going him. All I know for the three years leading up three four years before Lebron got to the Lakers, they wasn't on Christmas. Lebron come to the Lakers. Theyre eight straight years they play on Christmas Day. Guess who don't got no Christmas Day game this year, Old Joe, guess we ain't playing on kriminal Lakers.
Speaker 1: They do with all that talking, Oh he does he need to retire?
Speaker 4: But don't nothing move with our goat, Not only do that opening up, They open up and they got criminal date.
Speaker 3: Hey, they got a mob over there, o Joe, hell ya, everybody want to see them boys play. And you're right, Lebron does move the needle. Bro And yeah, he's staying about the face until he retired. Let's not have that conversation anymore until he's a done.
Speaker 2: I'm I'm not sure anybody will push back on that. Uh yeah, not in the face him.
Speaker 4: People pushed back because they push, they keep moving the needle hold on.
Speaker 1: They can't be great if you move.
Speaker 4: If you go to more than two teams, you can't be great. And you see the do you see the oh, Joe, you see the hurdle they keep. Yeah, all they do is every hurdle they put up, he clear it. Yeah, they keep raising the ball. Pretty soon you have to be holleringy soda, my order to break the eight foot he gotta go over eight pot and a half itch and he eight ft a quarter inch. He gotta be eight foot and a half.
Speaker 1: Look, don't you wrong?
Speaker 4: All I know is what did Adam Silver say? He didn't say that about anybody else. He didn't say, I hope somebody I need them to her up and make a decision. He wasn't worried about what Luca did. He wasn't worried about what shade He wouldn't work. They could have made the schedule anyway they wanted to. Why did he wait on goat James if he ain't the face?
Speaker 1: Come on, man, been doing?
Speaker 4: Don't be bad? Don't be bad, Tito, I know it. I damn. I'd be glad he retired.
Speaker 1: I know you will.
Speaker 4: But until he retired, he gonna be on criminal. Yeah, he gonna be on criminal until he retired. And guess what they did. Guess how They put him on Criminal Joe. They put him on crimpers in La so he can open packages with the kids.
Speaker 1: Oh that I ain't getting it.
Speaker 4: Put him in La, Samanna saying I want you here, baby, Hey, Adam, I need to be in La on criminal.
Speaker 1: Oh that is who they played. They played the Lakers on Christmas.
Speaker 4: Arm Oh Crimba day. ZERI said, I want my daddy home. He already explained it to him. Say, Baby, you might not see me every day, she said, but I need to see you Crimma day. She said, I need to see you on crimal day. If I don't see you any other day. I need to see you crimal day. Yeah right, say baby, you know I don't hold it down, but I need to.
Speaker 3: Hear Yeah, yeah, hey, well deserved. He definitely moves and he definitely moves in need to hell. They couldn't do the schedule without him. When do you ever heard that? O jo Joe? When have you ever heard that?
Speaker 1: Joe? Ojo? Hey? A sports organization, a sports.
Speaker 4: Lead gift, Yes, would not release the schedule until one man, gording to twist twenty fourth year, made his decis on where he was going.
Speaker 2: Listen, even the people, even the people that don't like Lebron, even the people that deny and know it's complain, you know, and and and and and and turned down everything he's done and accomplished to this this point, they even even they know Lebron is still the face of the leap. There's really nothing. There's really nothing you can say or do about it. And what what Adam Silver did and having to wait for him to make a decision to release the schedule doesn't change anything. Everybody knows.
Speaker 5: Everybody knows who, what, why what. I'm trying to figure out why the chance say I'm wrong, Adam Silva said it. Adam Silver said, we we like to have, you know, have a decision here soon or later so we can come out with the schedule.
Speaker 4: I didn't say that. He said that, and soon as where lebron family at. They could have put him in a lot of different places on Criminal Day. They could have put Boston, Boston versus Philly. Why they put lacers. God, they want to over the package with somebody and Surrey and Bryan's up be there and Brianni ull be there.
Speaker 1: Don't be bad hm hmm. It is what it is. You know. The more people said Joe all the time, Boy, it's hard, but it's fair.
Speaker 4: Yes, but it's true. He on criminal were home for criminal. You know, everybody want to be home for the holidays, Joe, Hey, everybody want to be with their family. Don't you want to be with your family?
Speaker 2: Criminal?
Speaker 1: Yeah? People have family. And the question is who you're gonna be rooting for on Christmas?
Speaker 2: Oh?
Speaker 1: What you mean?
Speaker 4: Who? Mess stopped that? Stop that you would go Jane for show? One trillion percent, one trillion.
Speaker 1: Percent, all right, wherever you go. As a matter of fact, when he retired, I might retire my services. Nobody.
Speaker 4: Hey, that's what that's real thought. Not root for nobody. You know what, I get ad Man and Man the crib. I'm gonna get ad Man. Yeah, they should be on. Hey, everybody know I've been a Luca fan. I like Yo Kic, but we go, Jane leave and man is all I got. Damn, it's gonna be a good one this year.
Speaker 1: Fella.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I do play like everybody. We gotta get I bet to get you a couple of games. I gotta see.
Speaker 1: What like I mean, basis, y'all need to help me get a damn team. Man, damn. Hold on, I thought I heard o Joe. I thought I heard you say something? What you just said? Ojo? Huh? I thought I just heard you say something? What did you just say?
Speaker 2: Now, I was saying that I think about it. I'm saying when when when said? And man, I'm thinking about our games are kind of similar. Little bit it offensively.
Speaker 3: Hey boy, hey, hey, you a special canzl Hodie. I just want you to know that I ain't you a special cancel.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I was just thinking about that that. Hey listen, that's neither here nor that.
Speaker 4: Okay, all right, all right, yeah, it's uh. They got laid a so hopefully Jordan B say you're healthy. He'd had to have no surgeries. Hey, hey, JB got approved. Hey bro, they got they got up off you for nothing. They gain't the trade. They traded you for a guy that they wanted to get rid of, the Sixers wanted to get rid of.
Speaker 1: And they ain't even pushed back. They didn't even take edge him. What He and Joel then lost their weight too. Yeah? Looking good. Yeah, gonna be t Yeah. Yeah, it's gonna be a good year man for the hoops. You gonna be like some major to that thing.
Speaker 2: Hey, I got I got, I got my tickets already too for what do what? The first to open open the season? Open the season? Hey, listen, I'm no, I'm not talking about Minnesota Miami heat.
Speaker 4: Oh I thought you said. I thought you was talking about. Oh that's a good game. That's an opening game.
Speaker 2: That's the opening game. And see, I got I got cossed that. I got mine early. I got my seased early because I know it's gonna be expensive, so I got him early.
Speaker 4: Hey, I thought he was talking about the Sixers and the Knicks. I said, I know you ain't got no tickets for that game? No, that's the most expensive ticket is open the night History.
Speaker 2: Hey, listen, I can get some tickets to it now. I just I just ain't. I you know, I ain't paying a certain price point.
Speaker 3: But oh yeah, you're gonna have to pay a band and I'm gonna have to fly and wade across. Uh.
Speaker 4: But I'm gonna be all broke. I'm gonna be all still getting off that plane flying six hours.
Speaker 3: That's why Hey, that's why we got we Hey, that's why we gotta get this night cap jet.
Speaker 2: Oh lord, Hey, hey, let me tell you something, old lord.
Speaker 1: Didn't I see you the price of that jet? I sent you that thing? I did? He did, he did, he did. But I just need I just need three four trips a year. I don't need nothing more than that.
Speaker 2: Hold on, what hey, Joe, what Joe?
Speaker 1: What did we could do that?
Speaker 2: Joe? Did number look like?
Speaker 1: Joe? Well said me, yeah, yeah, I'm scared to send it to your head the way? Hey, when they told you, did Jack come standard? When you move something.
Speaker 4: One hundred and fifty thousand, there one point five million for the staff, I said.
Speaker 3: Oh no, whatever, G five had to be a G five ojo ojo, just to move the seats. It was like three four hundred k just to move the seats in different different area. I'm like, damn, instead of a captain chairs if you want to be at sea a thousand because they're gonna have to reconfigure the plane.
Speaker 4: Now, you know the saying, well make sure they put certain people. Do you wonder why like why they put certain people here? Because the way descriptive, the thing got a balance out right, I'll tell you what.
Speaker 2: I'm out of manifested, and I'm telling it's gonna happen right now. You see how we talked about the prices and what it would be, and it's being pretty seat. But it's gonna come a time. We ain't gonna think about it. We just gonna do it. I'm telling you, a nightcap different. Now, nightcap is different. I don't think y'all see. I can see the vision. I can see the vision. Probably would have a nightcap jet at some point. I give it another two years.
Speaker 1: I see it oo. I gonna take that long. I see it.
Speaker 2: You might you might be right, but I'm just you know the way God worked. You know, we we we we ain't on. We ain't on our time and it's on his time.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and that's okay, that's hey, listen, that'll make him so bad.
Speaker 1: A thousand years might be one day for him. Hello. Hello, now you're talking, come on now ye yeah, yeah, yeah, I believe it, Roll, I believe it.
Speaker 6: Robe.
Speaker 2: Oh, Joe, Yeah, they don't do it.
Speaker 1: Rever rever shan't go to night, not to night, not the d not to dight. All right, it's time for final segment in the evening. It's time for Q and A.
Speaker 2: Hey, I'm hungry broe. Hey listen. I left Dallas said my flight was at five thirty.
Speaker 1: I landed here at eight.
Speaker 2: But why I slept? I slept from eleven to six. I forgot, I said for miss man. I'm I'm gonna go to Tus's. Boy men, We're finna go to Tusi's.
Speaker 1: Hemnn you and campbod to stay tu you and Campbod you stay.
Speaker 2: Tis he that seafood rice and lavatail the head boy.
Speaker 1: You've been to before?
Speaker 4: Joe?
Speaker 1: Yeah, job, but it ain't no lobster No, I'm for real.
Speaker 2: The seafood rice and lobster tail from Tussy is unbelievable. I'm serious, But listen, I know that the dancers and all that there, but the food fire start dying. I ain't never seen nothing like it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, on your lobster rice, ah, man, come on yeah, booty juice on your rights? What's that? Okay?
Speaker 2: Okay, yeah, you know nothing like that. I don't playing them. I don't play in that joke.
Speaker 4: Good priple x cop Saturday. Oh Joe, whenever you have time, check out Buster Rives and day Deler's Fast. It's a new song Bust to release. He mentioned you in the song. It's five mm.
Speaker 2: Hmm a boy the rapper boy. Hey for somebody that you know that that ain't playing in a long time. But that name show be ringing in a whole lot of songs.
Speaker 1: Ain't the man? Ain't the man?
Speaker 4: I see tell you something, mam, yeah yeah, but see what I tell people. The food be banging, the and the and the Magic City, That food be banging on the joke, what.
Speaker 1: Is you talking about?
Speaker 3: Huh?
Speaker 4: Hey?
Speaker 1: Hey, me and me and old lady were thinking about going there tomorrow while you talking.
Speaker 2: Where y'all going?
Speaker 3: Joe, Magic, go hit up magic, you know, go high that magic for a little minute. He Monday's that the main day ain't it Monday night Magic City?
Speaker 1: He what yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah yeah, twenty dollars for the top of twenty dollars. The come on, fellow, Keippy, I like it.
Speaker 4: Uh, trigger Danato, your boy just got an s R T right on, bro oh Joe, you have got that track off?
Speaker 2: Yeah, get in the morning. They get that ten am.
Speaker 1: What color huh what color?
Speaker 6: Uh?
Speaker 2: Gray with a what you call it rally stripe, the rally stripe down the middle? Yeah, yeah, Levey eleven hundred, eleven hundred horsepowers.
Speaker 1: It's nice.
Speaker 2: I ain't really gotta do too much, but I do want to. I want to change the interior form and do and put the rap on them.
Speaker 3: Hey, that boy ain't gonna be the wait for that soon that down. He gonna try and burn them off that thing.
Speaker 2: I'm I'm gonna let him drive it, but I gotta take it to my dude called auto firm, Alex Vega. Hes gonna he gonna do everything. He promised my brother. He can get it done in two weeks, so he don't have the cost so long.
Speaker 4: Yeah, Doctor Frank al Bella, And hey, fam, I see tonight's theme is Jurassic Park, which one of y'all would have survived the longest on that island.
Speaker 2: No ocho, why would I survive? I got the best survival skills out of all us?
Speaker 1: How you figuring that?
Speaker 2: Boy?
Speaker 6: You know what?
Speaker 2: What?
Speaker 1: How you think? How you figuring that?
Speaker 6: Joe?
Speaker 2: I would Joe, I've been I've been on my own, surviving on my own since I was nine years old. How you gonna tell him you gonna survive better than me? When it comes to something like a hypothetical.
Speaker 1: You ain't never been in the woods.
Speaker 3: And he don't know how to He can't be still, he don't know how to be con you know, he ain't do that.
Speaker 1: That veloci raptor that t residents toyo answer.
Speaker 2: Not really not really a living where I'm from. It's like dealing with people that are just like velociraptors and tyronto sores recks. It's just different. It's just different. You got to think. And he Joe, and I'm listen, I'm out in the city, baby. We talking about Liberty City in the eighties and nineties. That just like Jurassic Park.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it ain't no different.
Speaker 2: I know about Little Rock, Arkansas, Joe. I know what I know them boy crazy out there.
Speaker 1: You hear me, Yeah, yeah, that killer a little rock bang banging in little right, I remember that.
Speaker 6: I remember that.
Speaker 1: Yeah Aaa. Real talk though.
Speaker 3: Back then, in the mid nineties, bro, you couldn't weark You know, when them starting jackins came out, you couldn't wear it. You couldn't wear them started coach. You couldn't wear them joins. Uncle Ocha. They're taking them off your feet. Boy, they were gonna leave you stinking somewhere to take your starter. You hear me, Hey, look, I ain't gonna lie to you.
Speaker 1: Chat.
Speaker 3: I had three brand new starter coach MoES in the closet if I don't know how long, boy, I couldn't even wear them.
Speaker 1: You hear me, my mom, like, you.
Speaker 4: Can't wear that hit the schools? Well, I got a Broncos starter coat. Hey, Ojoe, my best starter you. Oh you were special, Hey Ojoe? Yes, my my, my, my best friend.
Speaker 1: Bro Va.
Speaker 3: He had a trench coat, a Bangles trench coat starter coat. Man, that thing was so hard. I ain't gonna lie to you, bro he had. He was one of the first ones I ever seen him with a trench starter Real talk, didn't nah, they ain't make him come out of He was good. He was good, But I ain't gonna lie.
Speaker 1: Boy. You had to keep your head on the swivel when you had them things on back then.
Speaker 4: Foxy Mama forty three twenty one is ISO on vacation. Camera doesn't look clear. My camera don't look clear where you? I mean you, I don't see the side. You ain't got the backdrop though, boat.
Speaker 3: Hey man, I'm I'm making some changes over here. I had moved my sign and the people who moved it, they cracked the A in the cap. So y'all know, y'all know that light.
Speaker 1: Don't worry.
Speaker 3: I didn't hit Shelley up already. She supposed to be sending me a nothing. But I got something special for y'all coming up. Man, before the first game, I don't.
Speaker 2: Where hey, I got I got?
Speaker 1: So she'lly send you another. People need to send some money. Them trying ain't cheat. She she told you how much they called this she yeah, yeah, yeah, she told me how much they called Yeah. Yeah.
Speaker 2: Are you what I got specially? I got something special for y'all too. Before that first game, man chat, this.
Speaker 4: Man been said he's supposed to have his he's supposed to have his fixed up since March April May jug.
Speaker 2: Hey, hey, hey, when I when I say I'm gonna do something, I do it. It might not not it might not get done when I say I'm gonna do it, But it gets done.
Speaker 1: Though, that sold you another word? You lied to us.
Speaker 2: I never lied to you.
Speaker 1: I lie for you, but not to you, he told Little phil Let's book.
Speaker 4: Oh Joe and Ray j if o Cho wins there got to use the post public restroom and so far this fall?
Speaker 3: And what.
Speaker 1: From boxing?
Speaker 4: No?
Speaker 2: No, I don't. I don't do anything outside of my sport against civilians. I always if I go into another sport and I do it and I take it serious, especially boxing. I'm fighting a real fighter. I don't do no celeb boxing matches making a mockery their sport.
Speaker 1: Man, you saw them guys last night? Oho who's fighting? J and Orlando Brown? Yeah?
Speaker 2: Orlando Brown? What's Orlando Brown from?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Oh?
Speaker 2: They went at it?
Speaker 4: Who won?
Speaker 1: Oh?
Speaker 4: Man?
Speaker 1: Who? Who want? Uh? I could I could watch no more?
Speaker 2: They were throwing them hands.
Speaker 6: Huh hey chat.
Speaker 1: They would do it all kinds of stuff other than fighting. Uh.
Speaker 4: Jeremy Bradley one ninety two. I like watching y'all better over here than the network. Keep up be a maze of work. Appreciated Jeremy Ja the support. I so believe the Cowboys gonna win this year. Don't make you no bad brother, though.
Speaker 1: Come on now, come on lock in, not tap in with him? I sold.
Speaker 4: Looking slim in the face and swollen in the arm, Ocho might get his ass will like them had the footwork ojo with that man six say, bro, you know what.
Speaker 2: Trees be tall too, and they get chopped down, don't they.
Speaker 1: Not this tree over here? Yeah?
Speaker 2: Okay, yeah, that's what the tree. That's what hey, that's what every tree said to Paul Bunyan too.
Speaker 4: Ts car watch detailed service, I sold. Did you ever go for Kobe Bryant pump fake?
Speaker 3: Uh?
Speaker 1: I probably had win went for a time or two.
Speaker 3: You know, obviously that's a huge inmphasis in the game playing and oo they tell you right out. Guys like d Wade Kobe they always use a pump fake if they get you at a spot to where you do play great defense, they gonna use the pump fake at the end of the day, at the end of their move.
Speaker 1: So I always try to stay disciplined. But it's tough, Bro.
Speaker 3: When you got a guy who can score a will and scored away cove, did I mean here? You was gonna go for a couple of them. Ain't gonna lie tell you.
Speaker 4: In just fifteen years, Bond has managed to play for all thirty two teams. He's gonna retire shield of itself, all thirty two teams, gonna be on the Hall of Fame plaque.
Speaker 1: And yeah, right, so that makes him a bad brother? What now? Von good? Bro?
Speaker 4: He played for the Broncos, the Rams, the Bills, Commanders, lot of cowboys. Man still can play, he still wants to play. And when you get guys, man, what this man shadow boxing on?
Speaker 1: What's wrong with this man? And when you shadow boxing on the radio?
Speaker 3: I just don't know, man, I'm knockingtting little last time with the little weekend punching.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 3: But as you get up in age, bro, and you still take care of yourself and you're still able to play at a high level, it's hard to let the game go, bro, Like I still look, good man, he gonna go out there. He give us any one from seven to ten sacks this season? Oh man, that's a win.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's all.
Speaker 4: All right, Calarissa in Atlanta, gona make io jump from one to five?
Speaker 1: Oh yeah real? What what what they mean? Yeah? I mean yeah, everybody already know you. You know you hol up on the list.
Speaker 6: Now.
Speaker 3: What I was trying to tell Clarissa was tell Pampoosa chill chill. I know, Pampool trying to Yeah, I mean he trying to put one in the Yeah, I mean yeah, trying to put Yeah, he got a chill, He got a chill.
Speaker 1: Man. We want to see Karissa fight a couple more time, Joe, Yeah, a couple of times.
Speaker 4: You wont that fail? Oh, Jodas for you? Big three min condition Tony, Tony Tony?
Speaker 1: Who you got? Why?
Speaker 2: Oh?
Speaker 1: Mint conditioned Tony Tony Tony.
Speaker 6: Dude?
Speaker 1: You know hey, I'm going, Hey.
Speaker 6: Is sid.
Speaker 1: Is Anniversary. That's hard? Yeah? Hey that mean condition hard though?
Speaker 2: Okay o yo, hey so fine, it's my favorite, so fine, so fine.
Speaker 1: Yeah, hey be dropping this.
Speaker 3: Hey man, listen, I'm going I'm going to make condition then Tony to Tony hard, I ain't gonna lie to you.
Speaker 4: Uh, could you stop your damas from getting over one hundred and fifty yards of king Guys, to from getting thirty. Uh, in a real game, all of y'all prime. I think, for me to be honest, I think it'd be easy for me to stop Joe from getting thirty.
Speaker 3: Uh.
Speaker 1: I got thirty in my back pocket. Don't do that. Please, please, please, please don't do that. Don't do that, Joe, Joe, Joe, good movie, Joe. Ain't ain't nonna posting up unless you post it up at the nail.
Speaker 3: Hey see the problem. The problem is at my height. I really don't move like no dude, And I moved like one of the little guards out there.
Speaker 1: That's why.
Speaker 3: That's why when you do you know this, uncle Ojo, When y'all see highlights of me against the other guys, I make them touch earth.
Speaker 1: They think you know what I mean? Uh, they ain't gonna get it. They ain't gonna get it. I ain't gonna I ain't gonna post you up. That's the thing.
Speaker 3: I'm gonna face you up. See when I face you, you can't touch me. You know that, right, Yeah I do. Yeah, you can't tell me. So now you're gonna have to use that ladder movement. And then when I shoot this tall man jump shot, you're gonna be get to that tall man.
Speaker 4: When I got it up here like that, you can't get to that. That's see if you're gonna see you looking at me now with these bilateral hit wasn't always bag.
Speaker 1: My back. My back pedal game.
Speaker 4: Always been weakly get I probably give him like buck twenty five.
Speaker 3: But I get to I get two p U two p two p U B. Hey, don't even worry about it. You just keep my basketball, keep it in good condition. Uh, we're gonna have this little shootout me and you don't even worry. But y'all they go there, go check y'all, jake it out, check it out.
Speaker 1: You look at a little bit. You know what I'm saying. Yeah, they gonna look good at Yeah.
Speaker 4: You can't get it because you can't beat me or nothing. You can't throw further than me. You can't further than me.
Speaker 1: I know I can I throw both of y'all. I bet I can. I'll throw both of y'all. You know what I ain't.
Speaker 2: I ain't fornna say nothing.
Speaker 1: Because you know it's true. That why you ain't gonna say nothing.
Speaker 2: Hey, I'm not gonna say nothing because you ain't gonna get out there and do nothing.
Speaker 1: You crazy.
Speaker 3: Let's go to the spot where they got the little they got the little quarterback, then where you gotta throwing the little holes and all that.
Speaker 2: You Hey, Joe, you knowing you ain't gonna pick up the phone.
Speaker 1: Why smoke you like a blunt? You ain't know, you can't You gonna be to do nothing with this him.
Speaker 2: You ain't gonna show up, you know?
Speaker 1: Shut up?
Speaker 4: Oh man, I asked y'all why receive a duo yesterday? I thought we gave you that anyway. Start Bitch cut six Man edition, my new lou Wheel a Crawl. All I know is Jamal Crawtord caught fire. The universe had nothing for him. Joe, my new lou Wheel a Crawl. I'm going my new start bench cut. I'm going my new Uh.
Speaker 1: You gotta start my new Yeah, I'm going. I got to start my new. Uh. Then I probably I'm gonna probably go.
Speaker 3: I'm probably gonna go Jamal Crawf and I ain't gonna lie to you, and I'm gonna have to cut a lout dank.
Speaker 1: I know it hurt too, It hurt it hurt loose my man's bro dang. Yeah, I'll come over with to you real unrealistic you know, man, Yeah yeah.
Speaker 4: Money Loft two fifty two said CD Lamb and Kickens are the best duo in the league, till need to stop drinking all them red bulls.
Speaker 2: Ain't nobody listening to him? Man, ain't nobody they the best doing the league? They they ain't even playing together in the seventeen games season.
Speaker 3: Man, Get get out your feeling, bro, Get out your feeling that when the people don't spoke, the people don't.
Speaker 2: Spoke people that they just say anything.
Speaker 4: Alright, So you gotta start bench and cut your former coaches Mike d'An toni, Mike Woodson or Eric Spostra.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna go.
Speaker 3: I'm gonna start Mike d'An tony because Mike d'An tony when he got the Phoenix uncta I was. It was in my third year, uh, and he let me play bro he gave he he put the rock in my hands. He allowed me to make plays, he allowed he allowed me to be a big point guard. This before we got Nash and Quentin Richardson. So h I kind of flow under his you know, under his coaching and his tuolage. Mike Woodson. I'm gonna put him second. I'm gonna have to bench Mike Woodson because when I got here to Atlanta, Uh, you know, he pretty much played through me, and he was a He was like a father figure to me. If you want me to keep it one hundred. You know, me and him used to have a lot of sit down just telling me, hey, look, I need you to do this. I need you to be like this, you know, because it was a learning curve coming from Phoenix to Atlanta, from being like third or fourth option in Phoenix to being the number one option in Atlanta. It was a learning curve for me. So he helped me with that. And coach Sposher, hell of a coach. I had a hell of a time in Miami. Bro It was just so short because it was like I took a bow from Brooklyn and then I signed with the Miami Heat. Y'all do know that year I signed with the Miami Heat, I could have signed. I had talked to Braun. I was supposed to sign with Cleveland and that's the year they came back from three to one.
Speaker 1: Wow.
Speaker 3: I could have been on that Cleveland team the year they came back and through one but but my decision making was like this, Damn you got brun you got Kyrie, you got Kevin Love Hell, it ain't but two most spots opening me Richard Jefferson j R.
Speaker 1: Smith and shumpt Man.
Speaker 3: I ain't finna go over here and fight with you, boy, when I could go over here to Miami and we got something though nobody else got, which was Whiteside at the time, who was a monster. Obviously, we got d Wade and they were lasting the NBA in three point shooting, so they needed shooting, they needed scoring. And I can play back up point. You know, I can handle the rock and make plays. So that was my whole purpose of going to Miami. But I had a great time in Miami, Bro, I had a great time, spoke a great coach. So can you talk about the organization you go to matters. I just saw Rodney hood highlights.
Speaker 1: Bro.
Speaker 3: I don't know what happened to him. He was nice, now, Hoodie, that's my guy. Hoodie was nice. He had a great opportunity in Utah when Gordon left. You know, they kind of put put it under put.
Speaker 1: It in his hands.
Speaker 3: Uh.
Speaker 1: I don't know, man, it just never really worked out.
Speaker 3: For Hoodie. But he was a hell of a player. Though hell of a player. Lefty by six seven, Uncle Ocho had bounced. Could shoot it, could score, could defend, he could play bro.
Speaker 1: And them old folks.
Speaker 4: So cowboys got Ice so happy to get out of the boards, Io popping with one and two. Yeah it be hort lived though, don't worry about it. Don't worry about it. Dang he go, hayen, here he goes. It's dope seeing Ice. So get excited about football? Oh Cho did this doing basketball season? You might be right? I moved Ice so up to two. I told y'all, whoa w W W war war? How I move up to two? Is it because of the summer? The stuff I was asking Clarissa, Well you ain't there. Don't worry about how.
Speaker 1: We just know you are?
Speaker 3: Well you got you gotta get me. You gotta tell me something. I mean, you can't just move me to too, saying what howe you moved me to two?
Speaker 2: Well?
Speaker 1: Hold on, who the hell you should be one?
Speaker 6: You fight?
Speaker 2: Now?
Speaker 1: Hold on, he is one.
Speaker 2: I'm definitely not one.
Speaker 3: The fact that you can fix your face and say you definitely not want is just listen, it's just crazy working.
Speaker 2: Trust me, I'm not anything I do. I told you everything I tell you all on here is about past experiences, not nothing I'm doing exactly.
Speaker 1: I ain't got no story to tell. I have told all my story. I have it, like four or five of them. Man, hey y'all, I still got some stories in your back pocket.
Speaker 2: I ain't crazy, Hey, Joe, I got a thirty piece in my back pocket or store.
Speaker 1: I already know it.
Speaker 4: I already write a book. I gotta write a book. I've gotta say the story. I got a might it's on, but you don't.
Speaker 2: I got some more good ones. I'm just waiting on the right time.
Speaker 4: Yeah, with all y'all going hunting and fishing trip for a video. I told you we're gonna we're gonna go fishing. We're gonna fishing this fall. What we what we fishing for?
Speaker 1: I don't know now we're fishing for whatever? The hell? Biden, I ain't tell me talking about something. We crappy, we bands? I ain't, damn man. What's biting out here in the water?
Speaker 2: Hey, y'all canf y'all? Fish were fishing from the boat.
Speaker 1: What you doing? You're jumping in I'm getting in the water.
Speaker 4: First of all, he don't know nothing about He ain't gonna do no noodle. He ain't gonna STI he gonna do that. He ain't lay fish fish.
Speaker 2: I know, I know a little something about noodland. Now, I ain't got no problem putting my hand in the hole.
Speaker 1: Okay, you put your dog in the hold the kitchen. Already know, Joe, we already know. Yeah, I know how you get down. I read little ramboat.
Speaker 4: Oh your needs a red car suspended for at least one show you do man, man I toeld y'all.
Speaker 2: Man, Hey, hey, listen, hey, d see that's the problem. See some of the things I see on here. A lot of people they don't take offense to it, But to them it sounds like, oh my goodness, it's outrageous. Oh it's crazy. No, it's outrageous, and it's crazy to you because the rest of the world refuses to live in their truths. Huh. People do this all over the world, some of the things I share. This happens everywhere. Everyone just scared to just be themselves let it out. I'm one of the few.
Speaker 1: You know.
Speaker 2: It don't make me no bad, brother, I don't really care how people feel about me, which is why I'm able to live the way I live. I'm just living in my truth and sharing my past experience. But y'all, so y'all can improve your life before it's too late.
Speaker 3: I'm good, bro, I'm good. I'm good. I ain't I mean, I mean, we have tons of fun over here. I don't know where I listen.
Speaker 2: There's levels of fun. I mean, the level of fun you have in it's you know, it's it's basic. There's basic. Man one plus one equals too. Hey, listen, there's algebra, then there's calculus. There's levels to everything, Joe, So no fun is your fun? Is basic fun?
Speaker 1: How that may gonna say, I'm having basic? But how you know what type of fun I'm in?
Speaker 2: Because you tell me all the calcul is fun.
Speaker 1: You don't know all the algebra fun. You don't know if I'm walking around the room or that. You don't know what going on on, what I'm doing? Hey, Hey, you know, Joe, Joe been working out Joe strong.
Speaker 3: Hey, hey, I have got my help back my knee back, my knees strong, I could go up the stair.
Speaker 1: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 3: Huh yeah, yeah, I'm doing my lunch, just my bulgarian squats and our man please throw over the shoulder.
Speaker 1: Oh what you talking about? What you talking? He ain't got to use the elevator of the ball. Yeah, yeah, that's why.
Speaker 4: That's why you number that's why you number two, number one, number three, Frank Logan thirty five hundred. O Jo started living after that, Haitian slammed this old lady.
Speaker 1: Oh man, come on, don't bring that up. Bro. They talking about the little zold man when you was in high school and.
Speaker 6: When I was a freshman. Yeah, hey, hey, oh I have left Miami.
Speaker 2: Why would why would you leave Miami? Well, listen, listen. I don't terrorize all the people.
Speaker 1: It's cool, damn. Yeah.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, hey you did say they usually call you the blumber though.
Speaker 2: Hey Joe, Hey, hey Joe, Uncle Joe, listen, you can have that that one he got, Yeah, and all that. I have slaughtered, all that through miam in the past thirty years. It's all about the experience.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I don't need you to stay, but I will be an everlasting memory.
Speaker 1: Hello, hello, hello, oh Joe. I like that. What I like? I need you to stay.
Speaker 2: I like that, but I will be an everlasting memory. I just remember an experience, that's all. That's yeah, because ain't nobody else gonna do it.
Speaker 3: Hey, hey, oh yo, say here for a good time. Not a long time, but a period. Yeah, hey, hey, hello, hello, talking about hello.
Speaker 4: Hey, you don't know he putting that baby He putting that baby d on him? He put that baby d on him? Hey, hey, and put it anywhere, Joe, you got to have Oh y'all put it anywhere?
Speaker 1: Oh, come on, hold on, hold on, hold on.
Speaker 2: Now what y'all need to remember?
Speaker 1: Now? This is the old mee be talking about now. Yeah, yeah, get some understood you at some point in time though, yeah, absolutely.
Speaker 2: Now now I'm a little bit more structuring and discipline. Yeah yeah, you know you know, cam body don't play that.
Speaker 4: Yeah, you just say no, albody, James too t give me the word. I'll make him just a here.
Speaker 1: Now. I wanted to disappear. He good.
Speaker 4: We just say you just know how you know you I still over here, He's still over there. M uh Nebula seventy six eighteen. I broke up with my man. Now he got his mother on my line, and I don't want to be rude. How can I be like and let her know, well, let her know what.
Speaker 2: It all depends on what you broke up with him. For matter of fact, if it's bad enough, you would have told his mama and let her know why you broke up with her.
Speaker 4: Son talking my grandma. The dude called my aunt, my aunt's boyfriend that she broke up with him, and he called it miss mayor you know, uh, my aunt she passed away. Gladys rectiss o old pedro. Oh call a boy called a bobcat.
Speaker 1: You know. Me and Gladys broke up, you know. And I was wonder this. My grandma say, I ain't put you all together, I ain't take you all apart. Don't call me.
Speaker 3: Hey, hold on, He got his mama call it because he hopes she can she can size and stuff. He knows, he knows. He know you're gonna cut up if he call you, you know. So if I have my mama call, then maybe she won't be as rude. You hear what I'm saying, right, Yeah, And she says she don't want to be rude. Yeah, Nebula, you just got to be honest with him. Say, look, me and your son, our relationship has run its course. Yeah, I no longer want to be in this relationship. I no longer feel the way I felt in the beginning of this relationship.
Speaker 4: And it's time for us to go our separate ways before somebody gets hurt worse than it could potentially be the best that we in this relationship now while we are, look and I said, we're on bad terms, but it's gonna get worse if we keep.
Speaker 1: Going around you keep doing it like this here Hello, Hello.
Speaker 4: That's all I got for you, babe. I knew Oto with the freak when he pulled out that blind mohawk back in the day. Oh fact, yeah, we are. I remember you had that blind mohawk too.
Speaker 2: Listen, you have to understand when I'm on the football field, Joe, that's nothing but a character. That's nothing but a character. Any anytime, anytime I crossed between them lines, anytime they have a camera in front of me, that is nothing but a character.
Speaker 1: That's it.
Speaker 4: She ain't get the memo. You just gotta tell her, Just tell her, Just tell her. Said it ain't gonna work. We had our three months and three years. I have the longest been Nebula, But uh, you just gotta be your a.
Speaker 1: But I don't.
Speaker 4: I don't believe in getting I don't believe and be getting people involved in my relationship.
Speaker 1: Yeah, me neither man. Hey you did you deal with them privately? Bro?
Speaker 6: Yeah?
Speaker 1: You don't want me? Damn you show.
Speaker 2: Hey, pa.
Speaker 1: Please? Hey.
Speaker 2: When I when I was young, and I think about it, Uncle Joe, you know you put so much value into those that you dating. At the time, you never really realized, you know, you put all the value in that individual. And as you get older and you're a little bit more seasoned, a little bit more wiser, Yes, sir, and you understand that if okay, I ain't relieve Okay.
Speaker 4: Yeah, like twelve games been on all gett. But wow, let me do that dog get Georgia style. Hey, hey got that thing free rocket? Yeah yeah, let me ride that dog?
Speaker 1: Yeah he I big.
Speaker 4: It died in big like James I. So I son't know what he's doing. If if Aaron Donald was working out for the boys, he'd be saying, oh yeah.
Speaker 3: He coming back. You're damn right, I would be. I ain't gonna lie to you. I ain't gonna tell you, don't lie. See, I ain't gonna lie to you because it sound fly to you. I'm gonna keep it one hundred if yeah that yeah, oh.
Speaker 4: Man that if Aaron Donald was going to the Cowboy, baby, we would be able to do double this.
Speaker 1: Baby.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: I won't come on Sunday night, but I come on Monday, Wednesday, Thursday. Boy, y'all know how fast I be in here on the Zoom meetings.
Speaker 4: Boy, is Julio Jones the Hall of Famer? What other receivers need that jacket? Absolutely? Absolutely? Hall of Famer? Bridgad Wayne need to get in. Uh A Tory Holt need to get in. Steve Smells you need to get in. But I think wide receiver, it is the hardest position to get in in the Hall. It is the hardest position. That is though, because they gotta stop judging across errors because you look at like they throw the ball.
Speaker 1: Now.
Speaker 4: Now, if you don't have twelve hundred catches, oh Joe, people gonna thank you a bum right. And you gotta realize that's why Jerry is so out of this world. Jerry did most of his damage in the eighties. In the nineties he got fifteen thousand, he got fifteen hundred catches, twenty two thousand yards I think Larr Fish Journal is the closest. He's five thousand yards behind that man. Basically three three full NFL seaton. If he had fifteen hundred yards a season, which is a great, great season, he's still three football seasons behind him. Jerry had twelve hundred yards at forty forty year old with twelve hundred yards have one hundred yard game in like forty two that please this episode of Nightcap, we want to thank out very very special guests for joining us. Clarissa Shields who did a demolition job in the middleweight division taking down Case Scott while knock be a knockout.
Speaker 1: In the sixth round.
Speaker 4: And Von Miller recently signed with the Dallas Cowboys that he was kind enough to join us tonight. So we want to thank Clarissa and vond for joining us tonight. Hero on Nightcap. We really really appreciate that. We look forward to seeing you and having you back on here again soon. Thank you guys for joining us for another episode of Nightcamp. Y'all know who I am. I'm your favorite up, my partner in co hosts Liberty Cities Own Bengals Ring of Fame honoree The Dade County native, the brock Runner Extraordinariy the Bengal Ring of Fame honoree. A former pro bowler at an All Pro that is Chad o Cho Senko Johnson, Universe of Arkansas Love Little Rock, Arkansas native, seven times NBA All Star from the Atlanta Hawks, Mister Clutch himself, the smooth shooting two guard that is Iso Joe Johnson. Please make sure you hit that subscribe button. Please make sure you hit the light button and go subscribe to the Nightcap podcast feed wherever you get your podcasts from. We'd like to thank each and every one of you for your eyes, ears, and your word of mouth. Thank you for helping making Nightcap the number one sports show digitally number one. When they say others say it it's a lie, then tell them I said it. Thank you for your support those look at the Purchase a bottle of Shade by Lapoitier. Head over to la Portierkanyak dot com to purchase your bottle if it's currently unavailable in a city or state near you. It is a premium be so p Kangyak, the best tasting premium be so pe Kanyak on the market and it drinks like an X without the price. We have it in two sizes, the OG which is the seven fifty three seventy five which is the junior, same great quality, the same great tastes, the same smoothness. Please drake responsible and be safe. Thank you guys again for joining us. We'll see you back tomorrow night.
Speaker 1: Patty at patat