Speaker 1: We're recording. Okay, it's two guys with his boon, just a bowl at his pool. The review is here, the wheels go. You what is Scott gonna say?
Speaker 2: What's Andrew?
Speaker 1: Who gonna say? Well, there's cereals be good or just okay, it's guys with his boon, just a ball at his boom. They'll be arguing about breakfast book. What do they know?
Speaker 2: There?
Speaker 1: It is ready with all that boost and you get to hear the slop.
Speaker 2: Bitch. I have an idea. Oh it started again. I have an idea. Maybe from now one I'll just add the song in post production so you don't have to sit through it and fall asleep.
Speaker 1: I love that you like that?
Speaker 2: Yeah, Welcome to Serial Killers, Episode one, ninety four. Yeah one, Today's Monday, August thirtieth. Wow, and uh, where are you on vacation right now? Andrew sitting in the pizza oven? Oh you moved out of the pizza oven? Yeah? Oh that's sad. Why I don't know? Pizza oven was fun?
Speaker 1: No, it wasn't. That place can burn for all I care.
Speaker 2: I used to come pokey with that giant spatula. What the pizza spatchela? You know? The big Spachela. They take the pies out with I would come in your apartment and flip you.
Speaker 1: Oh that's a good one.
Speaker 2: You're a jerk.
Speaker 1: I'm a jerk. You're the one who made fun of my apartment the entire time I lived there.
Speaker 2: That's not making fun of it. It was hot, that's all I was saying. You lived in a brick oven is what you lived in.
Speaker 1: It was fine because I had centrally see until my landlord didn't fix the ac in the summer. But that's for another's that's for a bulch, that's for bulchat. So this is Serial Killers.
Speaker 2: We're gonna eat some cereal and today's a special today's special episode, Andrew. Why because it's not planned at all. Oh uh. The male guy Rupert just delivered two boxes listeners and I shook them, so I'm assuming that they're cereal.
Speaker 1: Well, we got to do three of them, so open and so whatever they are, that's what we're doing today. I like how you told me that. Why didn't I prepare for this podcast episode? You yourself were not prepared for this episode.
Speaker 2: You don't know what's in the box, Andrew, that was the plan.
Speaker 1: Hahaha.
Speaker 2: Go along with it. That's we were going to do listeners cereals today.
Speaker 1: Okay, you know what's in that box.
Speaker 2: I have no idea what's in the box. But remember we can only do one new so if there's three new ones in there, we'll have to figure it out.
Speaker 1: Here we go entertain the truth, Andrew, I can't. I mentally am spent from this. That's the first bosting box is from Janine Rockville Center, Long Island. Oh wow, you could have just picked it up from her. This is wrapped very You could have picked it up on Long Island. I could have on how funny Hello Fresh she uses Hello Fresh. Wow. Those meal kits I always get into them for a second and then the next thing I know, I'm left with sixteen meals and all rotting fruit and vestables in my fridge.
Speaker 2: Nah, we've been using them, not to stop. I can't find the top of the box.
Speaker 1: Though.
Speaker 2: This is interesting. There we go.
Speaker 1: It's going great. All right, let's see it's going real well.
Speaker 2: Janine sent to us. Oh Janine went back to Wegmans. Oh yeah, so there are no new cereals in here. Okay, we're gonna do one of these or two of these, but let's go to the other boxes. He does something new because we need something new.
Speaker 1: Thanks Janine.
Speaker 2: Thank you Janine from David in Palm Coast, Florida. Pretty sure he sent us stuff before. He's a good guy. This one doesn't need a blade.
Speaker 1: I wish I could have opened it and it would have felt like Christmas.
Speaker 2: No, also, nothing new?
Speaker 1: What is that one?
Speaker 2: This is? This is cereal from Leedle or not letal the other one? Aldie? Oh maybe it is legal.
Speaker 1: It's got the big barcode.
Speaker 2: This is Aldie. Oh damn it. We don't have any new cereals this week.
Speaker 1: Andrew want check the cereal sack?
Speaker 2: Oh, hold on, I can check Jamie Moon's box. Maybe she sent us something new.
Speaker 1: How many boxes of cereal do we have?
Speaker 2: People keep sending us stuff, Andrew.
Speaker 1: I'm shocked. This is this is a lot. Oh, what's cool.
Speaker 2: She sent us something new. Thank you Jamie Moon.
Speaker 1: Thank you?
Speaker 2: Yeah. RX? Look RX another RX cereal?
Speaker 1: Oh do we like this one?
Speaker 2: We didn't like the chocolate one. This one is uh, strawberry. It's got brown rice, almond, strawberries, touch of honey, nobs strawberry, strawberry strawberry. Yeah. So we're gonna try this.
Speaker 1: I'd like to try it. Okay, okay, success, yayo. Did you like that?
Speaker 2: That's good? Ooh ooh I didn't. Why see, the box got slightly damaged in shipping, so it was a little difficult for me to open it.
Speaker 1: Whoa, those are some red flakes.
Speaker 2: Those aren't flakes, those are Look how many berries are in here?
Speaker 1: Oh?
Speaker 2: No, yes, you're gonna I don't have one.
Speaker 1: I will say that. I put something under my eyes before, and my eyes were starting to get a little right and puppy, it's really hard to shake it. Well, maybe you don't shake it then.
Speaker 2: But there's so many strawberries coagulated at the top.
Speaker 1: I need to nap so much. My eye is twitching.
Speaker 2: Get to nap.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm really tired too, Like my eye is twitching.
Speaker 2: Sorry for all the noise.
Speaker 1: Does that ever happen to you?
Speaker 2: Yeah? The other day my daughter had me up until like one thirty two o'clock in the morning. I get no sleep.
Speaker 1: Yeah, share a little.
Speaker 2: Sleepover down in the basement. They didn't stay down in the basement, so I heard them the whole time.
Speaker 1: Now you have an open, open floor plan, so you hear everything.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, it's just it's very hard to pour the cereal.
Speaker 1: Well, I mean, we don't have to do a ton I I'd rather not.
Speaker 2: All right, it's mostly berries, which I love.
Speaker 1: That's going to be the name of my cereal brand, most sleep Berries. Are you wearing your tidy whities today?
Speaker 2: I don't know. What did you see when I bent?
Speaker 1: I'm sorry, not tidy whities, your boxers?
Speaker 2: What did you see when I bent over boxers?
Speaker 1: Oh?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm wearing boxers today.
Speaker 1: That's just I can't we argue about this at least once every fifty shows.
Speaker 2: What's wrong with boxers.
Speaker 1: It's just it's it's just so frat boy. I need space because apparently I'm that well endowed.
Speaker 2: Look, as far as I'm concerned, this cereal is all strawberries, So for that, I like it.
Speaker 1: I don't like that.
Speaker 2: I would eat this a lot.
Speaker 1: Strawberries kind of overpower everything.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I don't like that. Maybe we got a faulty box. Yeah, maybe there's a ton of strawberries in here.
Speaker 1: You know, I'm just picturing a poor family being like, yay, we bought your strawberry cereal.
Speaker 2: It's just like all all flakes yeah, we got all the strawberries.
Speaker 1: I give it two bowls in a spoom.
Speaker 2: If every box is like this, I give it four balls. So I'm giving it four balls.
Speaker 1: Two bowls in a spoon. For me, it's not that good.
Speaker 2: The flakes are not great. But I can't even taste them because there's so many strawberries.
Speaker 1: There's just too many strawberries.
Speaker 2: I will love it.
Speaker 1: Call this one too many strawberries the episode.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I was gonna call it surprise. Oh okay, or Andy's not prepared? That Why am I not prepared? I don't know.
Speaker 1: Why do I get blamed for everything?
Speaker 2: I just like making you upset?
Speaker 1: Yeah you would, I would.
Speaker 2: Now you have a choice. I'm gonna let you choose the next two.
Speaker 1: Oh nice, Okay, we should take.
Speaker 2: One from each listener. That sentence.
Speaker 1: I want to do that one first?
Speaker 2: Which one?
Speaker 1: Oh? Are we doing these boxes? Those boxes are that box?
Speaker 2: No, we'll pick one from here? Okay, so from Janine's box we have from Wegmans.
Speaker 1: Oh, can I pull? I'll just blind pull?
Speaker 2: You want a blind pull?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Yeah, it's my hand. Close, it's my hand close, now, blind pull?
Speaker 2: All right?
Speaker 1: This one snaps.
Speaker 2: That's the one I did not want I can't wait.
Speaker 1: All right, I'm gonna pull. I'm gonna be you apart. Now, I'm gonna be you.
Speaker 2: You don't know how to open boxes.
Speaker 1: Oh, I don't know how to open boxes.
Speaker 2: So it's Apple snaps from Wegmans, obviously supposed to be Apple with Jacks.
Speaker 1: I tried to clean this place. Look at how disgusting the studio is if you're watching YouTube, Look at how much crap there is in here. I tried to clean it. Scotty goes, you don't know how to clean. Guess who's the one who's been here the entire quarantine and clean nothing? Well, I mean scott Because listeners just keep sending us stuff. Oh so that's the listener's fault. Now, sorry, we can't argue in this episode, orrever Andrei because we love each other.
Speaker 2: Yes, this studio is definitely a mess because of me, because I don't organize it properly. There's a lot of stuff here. Listeners send us stuff, Companies send us stuff, and unfortunately this is the dumping ground for the Morning Show. All this garbage back here has all been sent to the Morning Show with like eh thrown Scottie studio. They won't even know it's there because it's such a wreck.
Speaker 1: It used to be Elvis's office. Oh my god, I was.
Speaker 2: I hated that this was Elvis's office.
Speaker 1: No, his office. All the packages that used to just like stack up there. That was the worst. I couldn't stand that.
Speaker 2: Wegman's Apple Snaps.
Speaker 1: Apple Snaps.
Speaker 2: Yeah, oh, sweet and multi grain cereal naturally flavored with apple and cinnamon. Okay, ready, yeah, it's got the you know, the peach and the green and the little red things. Like apple Jacks.
Speaker 1: Hey's stale.
Speaker 2: They're not stale.
Speaker 1: It tastes Okay, it kind of tastes stale.
Speaker 2: They're, you know, apple Jack's little bastard brother.
Speaker 1: But they're stale.
Speaker 2: No, they're not. Yeah, they're not. That's just the way that their cereal is.
Speaker 1: Well, men gets three walls. Apple Jacks are just so good. I love apple Jacks so much. That makes me sad that these were notau.
Speaker 2: I also don't love apple jacks. So I'm giving this two balls in a spoon.
Speaker 1: That's really harsh.
Speaker 2: But it's your review, isn't that what you just gave it? No?
Speaker 1: I gave it three balls, two.
Speaker 2: And a spoon. Okay, Yeah, that's your journey and the support you we're just powering through this episode. Well, I mean it's it's because I wasn't prepared with any fun facts.
Speaker 1: Yeah, pull something out. I'm sorry, pull like a fact out. That's what I should have said full sentence.
Speaker 2: Well, I mean I don't have any right now. What what kind of fact do you want?
Speaker 1: I don't know, Like, uh, what's the how many states are there?
Speaker 2: Fifty?
Speaker 1: Wow?
Speaker 2: There's also territories. Yeah, yeah, I am.
Speaker 1: One of the territories. What Guam?
Speaker 2: Yes, Guam? Is Puerto Rico a territory or is it? What do they consider Puerto Rico?
Speaker 1: I think it's a territory, is right.
Speaker 2: All I know is coupons that are good in the United States are not good in Puerto Rico. For some reason, it upsets me.
Speaker 1: Huh yeah, well I don't know why I would upset you. But here we are.
Speaker 2: Have we ever done kids? Crunch?
Speaker 1: I don't think Melville with the exact same font, you know, as Captain Crunch.
Speaker 2: But I also recall you saying that, So would you check the website real quick before I open this box up? Sure?
Speaker 1: Let me head to Serial Killers PC dot com.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and search by Millville.
Speaker 1: Cereal Killers PC dot com. Oh is that a cool new merch tab?
Speaker 2: Oh I don't know, Andrew. By this time, all those shirts might be sold out.
Speaker 1: One can only hope.
Speaker 2: Yeah. All right, So just in case, we do it a spelling it Millville m I L L V I L L by company name Millville Kids Crunch, sweetened Corn and Oat Cereal. And because I knew this was coming, Look, I'm wearing my corn shirt today.
Speaker 1: Oh shucks, I can't.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Last night we finally harvested the corn in the garden.
Speaker 1: We did honey grams, Berry Kids Crunch, honey crunching oats. No, I haven't done them.
Speaker 2: All right, So let's have some sweetened corn and oat cereal from Millville. Yea hey, it's a balancing act. A balanced breakfast provides all day energy. Andy, I wish there was a bamboo cereal. Bamboo.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Can you eat bamboo?
Speaker 1: Yes you can.
Speaker 2: It's very invasive. It's a very invasive plant.
Speaker 1: You know, people, I finally got mine to grow in my parents' backyard. It only took three years, but.
Speaker 2: I did it. Do you know that my town is illegal to plant it?
Speaker 1: Wow?
Speaker 2: Illegal because it's invasive.
Speaker 1: Well, the one I'm growing is moso bamboo. And if it grows and it takes off real, well guess how high it can grow? Ten feet seventy feet? Yeah, because people will plant them in their yard. Yeah, and they'll go underneath the fence into the neighbor's yard and they just take over. I love bamboo so much. I have a weird fascination with it. Okay, it's one of my favorites. Is this the third cereal? Already?
Speaker 2: This is the third cereal?
Speaker 1: Yeah? We really bleue past this episode. Yeah, are we what eight minutes in?
Speaker 2: No, we're eleven?
Speaker 1: Oh, twelve? Nice?
Speaker 2: Well, this is vacation week though, So let's just, you know, we'll do this one and get out of here.
Speaker 1: Oh, we're really gonna pretend like we came in to do this on vacation.
Speaker 2: We did Andrew the show is off. Well, you know, we're the power Workers man. Oh yeah, you go. Oh excuse me.
Speaker 1: Ready, it smells like pizza.
Speaker 2: I don't want to cut my roof of my mouth.
Speaker 1: Up, but this is gonna be good.
Speaker 2: Well, so it's got a weird sweetness to it. But the piece is a little bit smaller, I believe yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I can't say what I really feel about it because you're gonna yell at me.
Speaker 2: What five balls? Are you gonna say it tastes like something else that it doesn't?
Speaker 1: Go ahead, I'll have that cheeto without the cheese taste.
Speaker 2: It doesn't.
Speaker 1: It does.
Speaker 2: It has the consistency of a puffed cheeto with sweet. Cheetos aren't sweet, Andrew.
Speaker 1: I just no, maybe because the cheese makes it not sweet?
Speaker 2: Right?
Speaker 1: Have you ever thought of that?
Speaker 2: Yeah? I have. And this doesn't have any cheese on it.
Speaker 1: But if it had cheese on it, it would be like a cheeto. Okay, three balls, that's generous. I'm giving it two bowls in a spoon.
Speaker 2: Okay.
Speaker 1: This episode should not be called surprise. It should be called fairly average because that's what I thought about it.
Speaker 2: Fairly average.
Speaker 1: Yeah, because none of the cereals were breakouts. I thought I was gonna like the Captain Kid's crunchy cap Captain kids crunch crunch things, and I didn't. I thought the applejacks were gonna be good to taste it stale, and then you tried to kill me with strawberries. So all in all, this episode gets a in my book.
Speaker 2: All right. I didn't think it was that bad. I don't really love the store brand stuff, but whatever, the RX was okay, so great? Do you want to maybe you want to do another one? Or should we just end it here?
Speaker 1: Another?
Speaker 2: What another cereal? Sure? I can go into Jamie's box and grab another.
Speaker 1: Don okay, let's do it all right?
Speaker 2: Going back to Jamies.
Speaker 1: Can you pick something that I might like because I need something to boost my spirits. Peanut buttercups.
Speaker 2: Can you check and see if we did this, because there's definitely a few things in her box that we've done a few.
Speaker 1: Let me head back to serial KILLERSPC dot com.
Speaker 2: Yeah, go to Maltomeal Yeah, and then peanut butter cups because I feel like we may have done this before I tear this trip. No, we haven't. No, Wow, Jamie, you're good.
Speaker 1: Yeah, she must be using again serial KILLERSPC dot com.
Speaker 2: No, I don't know that she did, because there are like three or four women there that we've done. Well, unless you know other Scott just hasn't updated it. You mean Newman, No other Scotch. He wants to go by Newman. Here's the problem. I'm out of cups, so you can have this one. I'll reuse my strawberry cup.
Speaker 1: Ew, this is a sin. You would be like, absolutely not.
Speaker 2: There's no other cups in here. Oh that's one thing, malt me. You don't get a very clean poor because the bag is so You didn't pour anything in my cup?
Speaker 1: Did he did?
Speaker 2: Yeah, you don't pay attention to me.
Speaker 1: I never heard it.
Speaker 2: It's your cup right here. Okay, you have the last clean cup.
Speaker 1: If these are good, you have to get natean here because he likes bumpers. What was it, Scooer likes peanut butter bumpers, but choker not so. This is the Reese's Pieces, Reese's peanut butter cup, Reese's Puffs.
Speaker 2: That is the name of the SI puffs. Beat him up, Beat them up? Ready?
Speaker 1: Oh this smells.
Speaker 2: It's too cunchy. It shouldn't be that crunchy. I'm thinking more of like a cocoa puffunches.
Speaker 1: This tastes like a fudgeticle, not so much a.
Speaker 2: No fudggles don't have peanut butter in them.
Speaker 1: We well, it tastes like it to me.
Speaker 2: Did you want to argue about sickles?
Speaker 1: Because I don't really taste much of the peanut butter.
Speaker 2: Do you remember when I won the fudgeicle argument from Wheel of Fortune? Because Fudgical actually tweeted me like, you're right, Scott.
Speaker 1: Right, I have no idea what you're talking about. I'm blank slate right now.
Speaker 2: Like six months ago, there was a final, uh, the final puzzle on Wheel of Fortune was fudge popsicle, and there is no such thing as a fudge popsicle. First of all, Popsicle is a brand name, and there's no such thing as a fudge popsicle. Popsicle or ices Fudgicle are fudge pops So it was incorrect, and I don't believe the contestant got it because there's no such thing out So.
Speaker 1: What did you get?
Speaker 2: What?
Speaker 1: What did you get?
Speaker 2: A coupon for free fudgicals? What do you mean? What did I get? I don't know.
Speaker 1: It seems like you really went to it.
Speaker 2: I did. I tweetam Legs to get tweeted, and I said, hey, popsicle, am I correct and saying there's no such thing as a fudge popsicle. That would be a Fudgical correct, And they were like, you're right.
Speaker 1: I'm literally just picturing Amy on the couch with you like Scott.
Speaker 2: Please, but again, but it wasn't correct.
Speaker 1: I understood, but you got free fudge fudge the fudgicals.
Speaker 2: See, popsicle is one of those things that's just like band aid and xerox or Q tip, those are brand names. Everybody says, hey, can I have a popsicle? No matter what you know? Am I right?
Speaker 1: I feel like you are so leaning into your get off my lawn phase of your life. It's coming sooner and sooner.
Speaker 2: Okay, Look, companies trademark things. I can't wait, so they cannot be used like that, like we trade more serial killers, but people keep using it. So guess who's getting sued soon? I don't know.
Speaker 1: Oh is that diamond sincere?
Speaker 2: Yeah? Too bad. You can't get in. Her card is locked. Don't let her in. Please, don't let her in. I don't let her in. She's just gonna yell at me and scream at me.
Speaker 1: Hello mother, Sam It now I have to beep it out.
Speaker 2: You have to beep it out.
Speaker 1: Okay, Oh my god, do you.
Speaker 2: Stop. You don't even know anything about this show. You're no longer the executive producer. I was never the executive producer because you never cut me a check. All right, thank you for listening. Oh, we didn't rate it. Two balls and a spoon, three bowls and a spoon, two balls and a spoon to crunchy. I don't really like the crunchiness.
Speaker 1: I thought the crunchiness was fine. I just thought it tasted more like a fudge fudgeical.
Speaker 2: Also, the back of my throat is starting to burn a little bit. Yeah, same, right, Why is that? I don't know? Oh boy, so before yeah, let's just go before we have problems. Thanks for the last episode of serial Killer. You're listening to a serial Killers podcast about Cereal. Sorry about this episode, but we'll try better next time.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean, you know what, they're not all winners.
Speaker 2: Follow us on serial Killers PC on all social platforms yep, and serial killerspc dot com is the website.
Speaker 1: Yes, go pick up a new oh sorry, a golden serial Killers T shirt. Who knows. Maybe we'll put white ones with the logo on it soon, because it seems like the yellow might be a little too obnoxious.
Speaker 2: White people boring it should be black them.
Speaker 1: I don't want a black shirt with yellow font on it. What are we bumblebees?
Speaker 2: Or change the logo we're not changing the logo. I don't know other Scott kind of had a better logo than you made, so maybe we'll use that one.
Speaker 1: Just got a better Nogo than you made. I'd like to criticize my own podcast.
Speaker 2: I'm not criticizing. It just needs to be freshened a bit.
Speaker 1: What what needs to be freshen Scott, you and your design history. Let's go what needs to be freshened up Scott?
Speaker 2: All right, Well, if you must know, kind of the start, I've always said that the flakes in the bowl just look weird. There's that one that looks like an alligator, and they're very sparse. It should be a full bowl of cereal. It should be o'ser balls. Yep, you know, there's just a lot of milk in there the beginning. And you're like, I already set the logo in. It can't be changed anymore.
Speaker 1: Remember, Yeah, I remember when you said I also couldn't edit anything, and then I did, and you made it seem like it was like you were doing God's work every week.
Speaker 2: We're not gonna get into this, dude. I love you, you love me, yet it's terrible. Anyway, Thank you.
Speaker 1: I listened to my car and I I had to turn it off. I was just it was too much. Also, I looked like an a hole, so that probably skewed my judgment too.
Speaker 2: We'll see you Wednesday and Monday for eternity until until you hashtag I'm sad until you hashtag cancel us. I did all right.
Speaker 1: Oh remember when I also proved you wrong about the canceling thing?
Speaker 2: Never proved me y.
Speaker 1: Yes, I did have a grand episode in twenty eighteen that was about canceling things. You were like. It only came out like a year ago. It's weird. If you don't know what we're talking about, go listen to the last bull chat. Okay cool.
Speaker 2: It only appeared in pop culture within the last year.
Speaker 1: It did not have a rear, had an episode in twenty eighteen. Make it makes sense.
Speaker 2: Thank you for listening to Serial Killers. Andrew. Please say crunch crunch, say crunch, crunch, crunch, goodbye and crunch. Remember that time when you didn't want to stay into an episode? I wish we listen?
Speaker 1: Can you can you not? Can you not make fun of me? I don't like it.