Speaker 1: You and your dog are close, like watch each other go to the bathroom close, But you could be even closer with BarkBox. Every month, BarkBox brings dogs and their humans together with original toys and delicious treatment. Sign up now at BarkBox dot com. Slash iHeart.
Speaker 2: No one likes to talk about money. Am I saving enough? Can I buy a house? Am I paying too much in taxes? Will I be able to retire? What if you could unlock insights about your finances in less than five minutes, with a clear picture of where you stand today and where your money can work harder. Now you can visit facet dot com to take the free quiz and get your financial wellness score today. That's facet dot com. This ad is sponsored by fast Fast Wealth Incorporated is an sec registered investment advisor. This is not an offer to buy your self securities snoor is it investment, legal or tax advice.
Speaker 3: You're ready for a comeback, and with Purdue Global you can do more than take classes. You can take charge of your story, of your career, of your life. Earn a degree you can be proud of, and get an education employeer respect. It's time, Your time, not just to go back to school, but to come back and move forward with Purdue Global, Purdue's online university for working adults. Start your comeback at Purdueglobal dot edu.
Speaker 4: Welcome to the Joe Loustine Podcast. Help us continue to share the message of hope with those all over the world. Visit Joeloustine dot com slash give hope to give a gift today.
Speaker 5: The other day, my son did something so nice for me. It was really special. He went out of his way and took his time to really make me feel good, and I did. I was so appreciative of what he did. I called him up and I said, Jonathan, thank you so much for what you've done for me. And I began to gush and he said, Mom, I did it because I knew you'd like it, and I wanted to make you happy. He said, Mom, thanks for all you do for me well as a parent. I was taken aback. I thought, that's amazing his generosity and his kindness towards me, And you know, it just took my heart and moved it. It made me want to do something even more special for him. It got my attention. And you know, we always want our children to be kind. We want them to appreciate what they have, so we teach them that, but when they actually do it, we're like, praise God.
Speaker 6: That's amazing, you know, And it moves us. It moves us. I see.
Speaker 5: I believe that's exactly the way it is with our heavenly Father.
Speaker 6: You see.
Speaker 5: He wants us to do the things that are going to enrich our life, and when we actually do them, it moves him. It moves his hand a blessing.
Speaker 6: You see.
Speaker 5: God knows that we are mature enough to be able to handle what He has next for us.
Speaker 6: You see, when we.
Speaker 5: Say to God, I not only praise you and I thank you, but I'm going to take it a step further God, and I'm going to show you my thankfulness by my expression and my actions. You see, there's nothing closer to the heart of God than his children doing.
Speaker 6: Something for someone else. You see. We were put on this earth to not only be.
Speaker 5: The praise to God's glory, but to be his hands, to be his feet, to be his kindness, to be his compassion. The Bible clearly states that we are blessed to be a blessing. We are blessed by Almighty God so that we can go out and express our blessings through our actions, not just through our words. I'm not talking today about just material blessings. Yes, God wants you to have more than enough, but you know what I'm talking about.
Speaker 6: I'm talking about.
Speaker 5: Those blessings of favor, influence, peace, joy fulfillment, purpose, the things that God gives us when we praise him, and when we show our praise through our actions. You know, my son's maturity, like I said, made me want to go out and do something else for him.
Speaker 6: It made me understand that, hey, he can be trusted. I believe this blessing is.
Speaker 5: Not gonna harm him, but this blessing is gonna help him. It's gonna help him grow, mature and be everything that he's been called to be. And do you know, I think that we all need to go out and think every single day what can I do to please God and try to reach this level of maturity that says God. It's not just good enough, I thank you, but I want to show you through loving people, my gratitude, my expression of thanks for me.
Speaker 6: You know what, God is moved when we do that, when we go out and make someone else's day. You know what we're saying.
Speaker 5: We're saying, God, thank you for making my day, because when you make someone else's day, God will make your day. When you do something for someone they can't do for themselves. Pick them up, take them to a doctor's appointment, pick them up when their car's broken down, call them, sheer them up. Do something that no one else can do for them. You know what, God's gonna do special things for you. You see, there is a law and a principle in God's word, and it says, when you give, it'll be given back to you. When you sow good seats, that good harvest will come back to you. See, God knows that exactly how we operate at our highest potential. And he knows that when we are giving him praise and we are finding our purpose in expressing that praise by helping others, we're at our highest potential. You see, you could have all the money in the world, but you could be as miserable as ever because.
Speaker 6: You don't have purpose. You're not functioning at your highest potential.
Speaker 5: But when God, when he blesses you, there's no blessing like it. There is nothing like the blessings of Almighty God. So let's make someone's day and realize it's God gonna make our day.
Speaker 6: You're making our day. God.
Speaker 5: Listen to what it says in Hebrews thirteen fifteen and sixteen. It says, let us continually offer to God a sacrifice of praise with the fruit of our lips, giving things to his name. Then it goes on to say this, and do not neglect doing good and sharing.
Speaker 6: For with such sacrifices, God is pleased. You see.
Speaker 5: He not only wants us to express our thanks by praise by thanking him, but he doesn't want us to forget to take that blessing.
Speaker 6: And pass it on. See, that's what pleases the heart of God.
Speaker 5: You know, it's easy to praise God when everything is going good. Right, when people are being nice. You got that promotion at work, your kids are doing great. Hey, everything is wonderful. It's easy to praise God. What about when you're facing a challenge, when it doesn't look like you're gonna have enough. How about your facing a spiritual battle and you don't know why, but for some reason, you just don't feel grateful. You see, that's what it means when it says to offer up a sacrifice of praise. See, it's something that you don't necessarily feel like doing. You may not feel grateful today. You may not look at your bank account and think you have enough. But that's when God says, I know how you operate, I've designed you, and I know that if you will, continually, no matter how you feel, offer up this sacrifice of praise. But don't stop there. Don't neglect passing on this gratitude to someone else. He says, that's when you'll live a life that is fulfilled. That's when you will please me. You see, when you please God, the Scripture says he will do things for you that you cannot do for yourself. The Bible says, when you please God, he'll make even your.
Speaker 6: Enemies be at peace with you.
Speaker 5: Listen, when you may please in God your highest priority. I believe that's when you'll see your life go to new levels and you'll see God do things for you that you couldn't possibly do for yourself.
Speaker 6: Amen, He's an awesome God.
Speaker 7: Now available from New York Times bestselling author Victoria Oustein her brand new thirty day audio devotional, Embracing every Day. In this uplifting thirty day audio devotional you'll be challenged and inspired to start living with greater faith and favor every day. Request your copy of Embracing every Day today at Joeloustein dot com slash Embracing or Calm eight A D eight five six seven.
Speaker 8: Joel Nice Buns, soft, fluffy and ultralownetcarbs. Discover hero Bread the delicious ultralow net carbbread with incredible taste and texture. Hero Bread has zero grams of sugar and is under one hundred calories per serving, plus high in fiber and up to ten grams of protein per serving. Available on Amazon dot com, Walmart dot com, and Hero dot co. That's hro dot co. Order from Hero dot Co now and get ten percent off your purchase with promo code IHM ten.
Speaker 4: Enhance your child's reading journey with the Good and the Beautiful's Reading Booster program. Choose from three all in one kids for kindergarten, first or second grade at reading booster dot com.
Speaker 7: Each kit includes reading cards, books and games designed to create fun ways to learn phonics, sight words, and vowel sounds.
Speaker 4: There's even a free, ad free app with additional games and KidSafe content. Bring home a Love of Learning with the Good and the beautiful visit reading booster dot com.
Speaker 5: Today, more than ever before, people are turning to the church for their mental health struggles.
Speaker 7: Unfortunately, the church has largely been ill equipped to help.
Speaker 2: That is, until now.
Speaker 4: Join nearly fifty thousand people just like you who've enrolled in the Mental Health Coach training program and become equipped to help for a limited time. Apply for a full tuition scholarship and only pay.
Speaker 2: A one time tech fee of fifty four dollars if accepted.
Speaker 4: Apply now at mental health coach dot org. That's mental health coach dot org.