Speaker 1: Welcome to Reasonably Shady, a production of the Black Effect podcast Network and iHeartRadio.
Speaker 2: Welcome to another episode of Reasonably Shady. I am Jaselle Bryant. What's that? What's up?
Speaker 1: This is Robin Dixon. Thank you for being here with us once again. Was that? Is that a song?
Speaker 2: Kind of? Is it? Okay?
Speaker 1: What cut? Woo HALLI back? Is that?
Speaker 2: Oh that's Gwen Stefani. No, that's all that girl. Okay, No, not that I Cameron or what? I don't know what one of them back in the day, Yes, it.
Speaker 1: Could be Phara.
Speaker 2: Speaking of Pharral Farra had a major Louis Vautore. Yes fashion show. Yes, all the stars came out, All the stars came out. So my question is, did he take over for Virgil? Was this Virgil job?
Speaker 1: Maybe?
Speaker 2: So? I don't know.
Speaker 1: He only released a men's collection. Oh all right, I assume he's working on a women's collection. But he only released that was just the men's collection.
Speaker 2: Okay, yeah, I guess so. But it is he's like a permanent Is this a permanent thing or is it? I mean it seems dope like everybody everything seemed like really nice. I heard that they were giving Kim Kardashian a hard time for what she had on.
Speaker 1: But like I thought it was cute. I thought it was cute too. But and that's what he gave her to wear, right, exactly, everybody needs to relax, exactly.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Beyonce looked amazing.
Speaker 1: I'm sure.
Speaker 2: It's it's so crazy.
Speaker 1: It's like if you put whatever Kim had on, if you put that on Rihanna, people would be like, oh, she killed it.
Speaker 2: Well, Rihanna's belly is too big for what Kim had on. No, it's not shit, Rihanna.
Speaker 1: Kim had on a sports pra and true, that is true, that is very true.
Speaker 2: But Rihanna had I saw her. She was in she a Sap had a concert. She was there and she had on like a see through laced like whole like Onesie situation. Yeah, super cute. Yeah, of course it was super cute. Well no, no, no, no, I don't believe that everything she has on is cute, but like that night, it was fantastic. Yes, I did.
Speaker 1: See Okay, I know we haven't. We're getting Yes, I saw a video. I want to ask your opinion of them. She wants to post it or something. They were together it's like a selfie stout video and he was smoking weed and she's like right there next to him, and she's big and pregnant, Like, yeah, how do you feel about that?
Speaker 2: Oh wow, that's probably not good. Yeah yeah, survey says yes, not not a ten. Doctors say, right, that's not.
Speaker 1: A good smoke, not a good idea. Okay, we're gonna leave it there.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but hopefully it's not a habit.
Speaker 1: But I mean, she clearly had no problem with it because they posted it.
Speaker 2: Oh really yeah yeah yeah, and she's like she's like almost too right, she's big. Yeah. Oh wow. Okay, so we gotta be careful. So maybe he should just had an edible instead. True, just saying true. Okay, so reasonably shady moment of the week. We cannot forget that, rob of course.
Speaker 1: Not so.
Speaker 2: I recently I said, you know, I took Grace off to college, and.
Speaker 1: I have a question, is she coming back or she gone.
Speaker 2: Yeah, she's coming back. She's coming back in August, and then we'll take a nice little family vak and then she goes back for the summer, I mean for the fall session. Okay, So I decided because this was my first time, like moving a child into a dorm room that I wanted to see this dorm room and then figure out what to buy her. Okay, okay. So I saw the dorm room and there was nothing to see there, okay, just FYI and she has her own room. Okay.
Speaker 1: Now is this dorm like original dorm? So they knew or you know, like some school some universities have new facilities.
Speaker 2: Now like is this has this one been around for a long time? Nothing reaked new? Okay, okay, it was. It was all the way live oh okay, so real college experience, yes, yes. So and by the way, shout out to my sowar Wars that were on the yard because when they saw me that, I was like how sore wars there.
Speaker 1: Was like hey, hey, hey.
Speaker 2: Hey, And I'll come back to them in a minute. Okay. So I had to bust a move to Tarja. Busted to move.
Speaker 1: And the people that are shady right.
Speaker 2: Now are Target, okay, because Target was run through, Like yeah, Target. You know this time is coming in the year, stock up of yes of children trying to get their things for the college experience, and you know that the parents are only gonna be in town for a certain amount of time. Why wouldn't you be stocked and ready to go because we in the bathroom aisle fighting over stuff. We shouldn't be fighting over right.
Speaker 1: I'm talking to the mom is like, you're gonna take them? Already take them towns. Are you gonna take that iron? That's the last iron? Are you sure you want that iron? Your kid can be ranking found? My god, we go we had we negotiate. Wow in the target aisles.
Speaker 2: Damn it, it was it was that yes target, get it together, and there weren't any other targets you could have gone to. Okay the town, yes one is a one target town. Yes, okay, So but I got her a whole bunch of things and then we uh brought it back to her room. And as we're like trying to get stuff out of the car because you know, we had a million bags, my sore Wars popped out of nowhere and said, oh my gosh, do you guys need help? I said, absent freaking lutely, and then more sore Wars started popping out. Shot shout out to the women of Alpha Kappa Alpha, and they helped us move Grace in. Oh wow. Not only did they do that, when we got up there because you know, we had to walk up the steps because the elevator was occupied. Floor second, oh thank god, they get in the room. My little sores get in the room and they was like, oh no, this room is not set up correctly, and they moving furniture and you figuring it all out and making it better.
Speaker 1: And I was like, all right, so roar, that's nice. What's up.
Speaker 2: I was all.
Speaker 1: Excited and Grace was like, oh, thank you, and yes.
Speaker 2: So shout out to the ladies of alphap Apathy Incorporated and Target you shaped.
Speaker 1: Yeah, like they that one particularly needs to be like super stocked up at all.
Speaker 2: Crazy. Yeah, that's so crazy, that's sane.
Speaker 1: That's frustrating. So now you're gonna have like ship stuff to her.
Speaker 2: Yeah. So she sent me a list per my request of like things on a ship. But you know that's the whole thing, because I'm like, where's your mailbox and she's like, oh, well, I think it's like one address for everybody. And then you get like an email when something comes for you and then you go pick it up.
Speaker 3: The life.
Speaker 2: That's the life. It's like, what the hell?
Speaker 1: Yes, okay, that's the life. Yes, anyway, yes, all right, So what what is your reasonably shady moment?
Speaker 2: Robin? So you know what, I'm gonna just I'm gonna just give it to my landscaper. What what's wrong with the landscape?
Speaker 1: Arriving you're by the way, your landscaping is very nice. First of all, we have had a drought in Maryland, yes we have. But my grass started off the beginning of the spring like so beautiful, beauty, freen and popping, and now it's like yellow. Oh it's brown, yes, yeah, yeah, slash brown. What happened dude?
Speaker 2: I mean, we haven't really had rain.
Speaker 1: We've had a really great We've got really great weather. So he's did he tell you the water? Well, that's not even why he's shady. So yeah, I mean I'll tell me to water and stuff, but like these are the times when I'm like, I regret not getting in ground sprinkler all that.
Speaker 2: Type of stuff. Okay, whatever, it's fine.
Speaker 1: That's why, like it's raining this week, and I'm not mad because we need our grass needs to be watered. Yes, so, but my landscape is shady for so many reasons. First of all, I've been asking him since before the spring to put a tree in my front yard and there's.
Speaker 2: No tree in my front yard. But why do you want that? I just do. I just want like because I just I just like stuff like that. A tree like that's gonna grow big a crape myrtle. The hell it's not going to be. It's very they're very pretty.
Speaker 1: They come in different colors, like different leaf color, leaf color or bloom colors.
Speaker 2: How tall do they grow?
Speaker 1: It won't be super big, so it's not going to like it's not like those huge ones there. Like, it's not going to like overtake the house. Okay, great, it would just be really nice.
Speaker 2: Okay, you know what they terrify me.
Speaker 1: Oh you're skared it's gonna like fall in the house. Yes, okay, well these won't that, Like, this won't be like that. Okay, it's gonna be more just pretty. Okay, I hope you get it.
Speaker 2: Okay.
Speaker 1: So I've been waiting for my tree forever. I've been waiting for him to do some some little landscaping. But the shady part is because one day one is talking to him and we noticed, like his T shirt is like real tattered, right, and as in holy just holy dirty loose. You know what I mean she looks like, yeah, so we've known this guy for a long time. He actually used to do our lawn when One was first in the NBA, Like, he's been doing our he's been doing our grass since like two thousand and two whatever.
Speaker 2: Then we moved to a townhouse. He wasn't with us. Yeah he was back. Okay, that's probably the problem, but go ahead. No, but he's great.
Speaker 1: Okay.
Speaker 2: So he's like, how often do you wash the shirt? Okay and pause with the story because that's the shade. Wan gets better. Jesus like, hey, man, I mean I might wash it like every three days or so. It's fine, it's fine. It's like, okay, this man's working outside all day and he wears the shirt. It gets better. So then One was like, you know, that's like, you know, red flags going off and wants it. He's like, so, do you take a shower every day?
Speaker 1: Oh? Shit? No? He's like no, no, what, No, he don't take a shower.
Speaker 2: No, Like, he does not take a shower every day. He does not have a woman in his life, No, he does not. And then that was the next question, do you have a girlfriend?
Speaker 1: No?
Speaker 2: He's like, oh hell no, be like Okay, I have a boyfriend. You don't have a boyfriend either, walking around lonely.
Speaker 1: I'm just so busy.
Speaker 2: I just come home. He took a shower, yes, after being outside all day. That is so crazy. He comes on Thursdays. You might seem tenty minutes. Okay, okay, so wait wait, let's back up. And when you get up in the morning, are you that busy that you can't bathe shower? Listen? You know I'm here for a quick shower. You can't rinse off? No, he can't. Not every day, might be once every three days or so. Why should have asked where does he live? What's the living situation? He might be sharing this bathroom with a whole lot of other people.
Speaker 1: He can't get in. No, No, that's not a oh my god. He is just being exhausted, and he is okay with smelling, with being outside in the grass and the dirt, with the bugs what and getting in?
Speaker 2: So did Wane offer your shout now?
Speaker 1: No for the moment, okay, because I know Wine is probably like, no, we got to clean you now.
Speaker 3: No?
Speaker 2: Hell no, we were like yo, Like, first of all, I can't even believe he admitted to that. No, it's just how old is this man? So he's got to be I don't really know.
Speaker 1: I mean, okay, if you had to guess some forty four, I gem fifty seven, fifty six.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he's a fifty six year old man who's not washing on a regular basis. That is problematic. How much money would it require for you to want date him? Yes?
Speaker 1: What? Never?
Speaker 2: It's just there's no amount of money. That's not a million dollars. I don't want to smell his balls. Five I'm getting grossed out. Five million, mabgb's you'll take five million?
Speaker 1: Okay?
Speaker 2: What do I have to do on the day? Okay? This is just drinks? Because I could do drinks, okay for five million?
Speaker 1: Probably drinks. This is horrible, isn't that crazy?
Speaker 2: Yeah? That's a mess. Yeah, I mean it is what it is like. He clearly is married to his job. Yes, okay, But speaking of dating, I saw on the internet that hold on because this is a beautiful story. I want to share it. Okay, Okay. So there is a man who's one hundred years old from California and he's celebrating his seventy ninth year of marriage with his ninety six year old wife seventy nine? So they were nineteen. Wow, is that right?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Nineteen? Do you want to be with somebody for seventy nine years? Seventy nine years? I've looked at your crusty ass and your stanky feet. Oh, seventy nine. I mean, all due respect to them, that's halfway there. I think I'm halfway there. That. I mean, it's kind of amazing because it's like that's that's like a lot. I mean, but is that amazing?
Speaker 1: Is that the goal to stay with somebody until you die? That's what they say, for better or for worse, till death do you part?
Speaker 2: Okay? But is that really the This is not twenty twenty three. There's got to be some new rules here. I mean, okay, my parents have been together.
Speaker 1: Fifty something, they had their fiftieths. Not yet, oh, I think they're coming up on fifty. They're coming up on fifty. They're coming up on fifty.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean, but at some point, like I feel like, okay, I feel like.
Speaker 1: When you get to that age, right, one hundred years old, not one hundred, but like say you get to your seventies, okay, cool, Okay, like do you really.
Speaker 2: Want to learn another crusty seventy year old. You know what I'm saying that she might want some new new. Don't you want some new new?
Speaker 3: Well?
Speaker 1: Maybe, I mean, but but.
Speaker 2: Where's the spontaneity, where's the excitement? Somethings got to get? Okay, So what did he say? Did he have something beautiful to say about his bride? About his wife? I kind of threw the phone down and discussed Okay, so.
Speaker 1: It wasn't you didn't you weren't elated to see a beautiful first.
Speaker 2: I was a love story first, but then I started thinking about it and I was like, you know what, this actually really might not be cool. Yeah. Well, okay, here's the thing.
Speaker 1: I'm sure neither one expected no to be you know, one hundred and ninety six and all that. Okay, So at the age of twenty and seventeen they got married.
Speaker 2: She was seventeen, he was twenty. So at seventeen, did she know what she wanted in life? Hell? No, Toms were way different back then. He's just excited because they stuck together all these years.
Speaker 1: Wow.
Speaker 2: Wow?
Speaker 1: Is really it?
Speaker 3: Like?
Speaker 2: Wow? Like I said, I'm halfway there, y'all. I think No, you're well kind of who. Okay, so God bless them. We're happy for them, and you know, it's kind of like to each his own.
Speaker 1: It's definitely to each his own. And I think, you know, some people really take their vowels very seriously.
Speaker 2: They we all should as yes, but they.
Speaker 1: Probably didn't realize that they were going to still be alive at one hundred and ninety six. No, but I wonder, okay, like are they are? They both like spry and like what kind of you know, they're both sitting, both healthy, they look like it they toasted. They looking like they're healthy, and they look good. Listen if it works for you, do you think I mean because Okay, by the time they got to like ninety ten years ago, yeah, right, do you think they were like, why.
Speaker 2: Do to spend my whole life with this person? And then out? And then at that point it's too late? Yes, because I'm let's just put this really in perspective. There's probably decades where they hated each other. Oh right, So it's like, do you want that energy? Like a decade of my life I'm with a marriage to somebody I freaking hate, Like that's a lot of it. I feel like we should have them on the podcast. I do too, I do too. Let's make sure we get their teeth in. Okay, anyway, speaking of love, because this is actually good. So Carly find them. Okay, let's see how long that takes, Carl Anyway, So okay, Carl said, she just got back. Where'd you go? Did you go on vac? Okay? She was gone. Okay, I'm happy she's back. She's busy with her real life. She's busy with yes, yes, get me together. Okay. Speaking of married couples that you know we aspire to be. Okay, this is how you stay with somebody for seventy nine years? Okay. Russell, Yeah, the football player what's his last name? Westbrook Russell Wilson.
Speaker 1: There we go, bought Sierra's masters.
Speaker 2: And get masters to all of her music nice and gave them to her for the Valentine's Day, her birthday, one of them. Okay.
Speaker 1: That is so that she could start her own music label if she wanted to.
Speaker 2: Wow, that's a very thoughtful gift. That is extremely thoughtful. That is very thoughtful.
Speaker 1: Start. Yeah, well, I will stay away for you, with you for seventy nine years for yeah, yes, Okay, that's how you.
Speaker 2: Keep a woman. Yeah, that's nice.
Speaker 1: Yes, okay, speaking of Russell's Oh Jesus, do you have any tea on Russell Simmons.
Speaker 2: I do, and I'm keeping it to myself. But come oh, I mean I think it's the tea that everybody knows. I don't have any more tea because okay, because everybody knows that he and Kamara bought into Celsius. Right, everybody knows that, right. No, that there was a lawsuit, no what No, Yes, everybody knows that Russell sued Kimora's ex husband. Everybody knows that.
Speaker 1: Okay, okay, okay, all right, it's a little blurry, okay, okay, So Russell's sue okay, So all right, So Rusma were married, they got divorced in what year?
Speaker 2: Twenty years ago?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 2: They had kids, yeah, ming and ye two girls, beautiful girls. Yeah. Smart. So they.
Speaker 1: Russelling and Camara put money into Celsius. Okay.
Speaker 2: So the energy drink, the energy drink, which, by the way, somebody tell me ozimpic is in that energy drink.
Speaker 1: Just I'm just telling you what people say it. Okay, okay, okay, fine, I made that up. So anyway, No, I didn't make that up. I actuallybody told me that, I actually like looking at the the ingredient, that the ingredients. There's nozipic, but I don't know what it would be like a different name, different name.
Speaker 2: Yes, okay, we're gonna have to look at it. It does kill your apple zempes Celsius does celsius? Yeah?
Speaker 1: Well yeah, so so they might be Olympic and it might be like a trace amount of whatever is an Olympic.
Speaker 2: It might be like a trace amount of celsius. You heard it here first. Okay, so breaking news. They apparently Russell you know, I guess didn't believe that they would have a return on this or whatever. So he wanted to sell his share. Oh and he did to Camara.
Speaker 1: Okay, cam No, I'm sorry, I'm lying. He sold it to Kimora's sex husband. Okay, I can't remember what his name is. Which the black guy to white guy, white guy? Okay, Tim? Maybe I think it was Tim Cookers. I know it's that apple.
Speaker 2: I don't know. Anyway, he got into some hedge fund troubles and he was being sued. Okay, he needed money for the suit, Okay, so he sold that share to Camora. Okay, that share is now worth two hundred and fifty million dollars. Okay, okay, so we were all cut up. Yeah, that's and I don't think I made that up. I think this is this is all foul.
Speaker 1: Well that's where I heard we had to say two hundred fifty million dollars, Like Russell said, Kamora owes him.
Speaker 2: Yeah, took his two hundred prety million dollars. Right, So Russell sues Kamara and the ex husband for this share back. He lost, okay, okay, So that's what I feel like. The anger comes in. Okay, okay. So he lost. He's making another deal. He's bitter because he was stupid, yes, and he's making other business deals that aren't panning out per Coomor's I g got it. So Father's Day rolls around, and Father's Day brings out the best of the worst of people, say anything.
Speaker 1: We can never get through a Father's Day in peace?
Speaker 2: Right? WHOA So that ming I believe TOOKI No, it's ming Mingo ming. Yes, Ming posts the picture of Kamara and said happy Father's Dame. Right, Okay, Yes, that's what all hell broke loose? Yes, In the Simmons household, Okay, Kamara is like, I'm gonna air you out because Jesus is going on too far because he is taking out his anger on the children and that is what you cannot do. So I think we're all up to speed. Okay, all right, good, Okay, So I didn't that I missed the celsiest part.
Speaker 1: However, it was really it was. I mean, I feel for the girls, especially like I feel like Aoki. She was really like pulled in and really just like spilling her her guts and release it and can tell that she's like so hurt, Yeah, by the relationship between you know, her and her father and how he's treated them. Did you see the video of him like screaming at her the face time with the with the audio off. Yes, I was trying to read his lips, I know.
Speaker 2: So I'm so damn crazy. So there is a video of Russell screaming at his child on face time. The audio was off, so I'm like trying to slow it down to like see what he's saying so I can read his lips. It was not good, okay, Bords. Yeah, And it's and listen at the end of the day, like leave the kids out of it. If you're have an issue with your ex, even if you have an issue with who you're with when it's children evolved, just lead them out of it. You can't involve the kids.
Speaker 1: They can't handle it. They can't handle the truth. No, and then especially if you know, like some are more sensitive than others, Like I feel like Aoki showed that, Like, you know, she really is emotional, you know, and she just like I mean, it was just snowball and she just kept going and kept going.
Speaker 2: And I wanted to be like, eh, stop And if a child is ever posting Happy Father's Day and there's a picture of the mom, you know this has been happening for a while, right, That's what I took from that exactly. But I didn't pick that up.
Speaker 1: So you know, I'm just you know, sometimes you have insider tea. I mean, I feel like this was a newer thing. Like I didn't think maybe that relationship was this strained.
Speaker 2: I I didn't know, like and I didn't even know to ask. But what I do know is Russell came back with I love y'all.
Speaker 1: I love y'all more than me, right, stop it, right, But they would say, like he almost is a manipulator or something, because they would say he would post, he would post stuff and be like, oh, Kamora sent me flowers and like she didn't send flower That.
Speaker 2: Doesn't even make any sense, Like what ex wife is sending their husband flowers? Their ex husband flowers? Right, So it's like he's trying to it's he's trying to like prove a point or something or like what's the point?
Speaker 1: Make it seem like make it seem that they're all one big, happy family. Oh okay, you know what I'm saying, Like everything's good in the hood, but like why why I don't get it?
Speaker 2: I don't and it's not for me to get Yeah, but Camora, if you're if you, if you're percentage just two hundred and fifty million, get it girl. Okay, not mad at you. That's awesome. Yeah, it's a great investment. Yes, well, this is something I didn't know. Okay, maybe I did a study that claims that men with big noses tend to have larger penises. Oh okay, and have we talked Yeah, we talked about this. The penis breakdown by country, right, and it was Ecuador. I believe that was the highest. Oh did we did we talk about that. No, oh, okay, because I already booked my flight. We didn't. We didn't discuss this. Okay, well, let me pull that up. But anyway, do you know men with some big noses?
Speaker 1: I don't even want to say this because this sounds real creepy.
Speaker 2: Okay, give it to me. What do you mean my father has a big nose?
Speaker 1: That's why I don't want to say it.
Speaker 2: When you said men with big nos I thought about my dad. I'm like, I can't think any further on this topic. Your father does not have a big nose. He does. No, he does not. Okay, that's a lie. But that's funny though, Okay, Okay, So countries I don't, so I cannot tell you. So let's let's get off the noses. Because I dated a dude with a big nose and it was long. But then so that would be pencil and nobody wants that. Okay, Okay, So that was way too much information.
Speaker 1: Okay, So anyway, all right, countries with the world's largest.
Speaker 2: Penises number one, how do we know they all measured?
Speaker 1: Yes, they and they.
Speaker 2: Reported to the Book of Guinness World Records.
Speaker 1: They reported to the Book of Penises okay, So Ecuador.
Speaker 2: Are we all just doing like eye tests? God damn it, I'm just pack.
Speaker 1: Okay, you know what, Okay, who did the research?
Speaker 2: Let's see, let's see. I don't know who did the research. Oh, factors such as race, environment, hormones, and circumcisions. Oh, the potentially influenced the penis size. Okay, so maybe the circumcision doctor.
Speaker 1: They're reporting okay, when they're babies. Okay, okay, all right, moving on equadors number one okay, Cameroon would be number two. Ecuador's number one with the six point nine average six point nine?
Speaker 2: Okay, is that really six point nine? I don't know this is okay, Let's.
Speaker 1: Just move to the smiles before erection six point nine before or after erection? Right, it doesn't say Robin, I need to know.
Speaker 2: It doesn't say Okay, that's guess who's the number that was number one, number number sixty eight on the US. Now is the UK, which at at hold on they're at five point seven five point one seven, so five inch sticks. And I could see that as again. I went to the UK this summer. As I was walking around, I saw no bulges and nothing, No, I saw nothing there no packages, no packages, number sixty the United States.
Speaker 1: Oh okay, five point three five okay, okay, I think that that would be none erect.
Speaker 2: Right, there's no way we like no a five inch dick? How long is five inches? It has to be none, right, yeah, it has to be yeah, okay. So I just want you to know number one and number two ladies, single ladies out here, all your single ladies.
Speaker 1: Bolivia would be number three, okay, and the Sudan would be number four. So get your tickets high class on the list.
Speaker 2: Oh, they didn't go that far. They just went to number sixty eight. They went through one through twenty, okay, and then we skipped to sixty, which is United States. Sixty eight is okay, okay, So if you want to get your girls trip, you go. Okay. I didn't told y'all where to go. Vomnosa Ecuador, Yes, yes, Zimbabwe is on here. Italy well, no, Italy's Italy is number nineteen. I'm going to Italy this summer, just saying, okay, okay, moving on, Robin, you always want to talk about penises, Robin, that.
Speaker 3: Was that?
Speaker 2: What's you?
Speaker 1: Yeah? No?
Speaker 2: I mean you know, now, did we ever talk about the aliens. But we have talked about aliens. But did we talk about the alien report in Vegas?
Speaker 1: No?
Speaker 2: Okay, guys, I was freaked out. Okay, this this, this story is convoluted, okay, Okay, So apparently we did talk about this. There is an alien sight or an alien surveillance plant in Las Vegas, which the government knows about because it's theirs, and people in Vegas have been seeing alien aliens or UFOs. What's the UFO like? The object?
Speaker 1: They've been seeing the aliens walking down the street. So story time, which is that No, No, it's people that are super tall, like eight feet tall, buggy eyes okay, that are very far apart, and that's all that they say.
Speaker 2: They still have been even seeing sightings. Really you don't believe this, I believe it. I don't believe that what you saw the UFO? Who do you say driving the UFO?
Speaker 1: I don't know. But why do they Why when we vision envision what an alien looks like, they always look like that? Like, how do we know because we've seen that because the government has seen them? So you think we're the only living things?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 1: I don't, Okay, So then why don't you believe this because we're not the only living things. But like, how why can they come here? But we can't go there?
Speaker 2: They're smarter than us, they're that much smarter. And we've waited in we've gone to other planets, right.
Speaker 1: But they don't have life. There's no planet anywhere near us that we know of that has life.
Speaker 2: Okay, but we haven't traveled with it, which the whole Moon? Have we traveled the whole Mars? Have we traveled the whole you know? We just went they've studied it. No, what we did was we went there and being real arrogant United States citizens, we just put a damn flag down and rolled out. We did not do search and rescue.
Speaker 1: Okay, we did not.
Speaker 2: So so the aliens live on the moon. They we didn't. We didn't have been to Mars and we been to the moon. Oh did we go to Mars? Pluto?
Speaker 1: We went.
Speaker 2: We went to more than just the Moon, did we Listen? My father used to work for NASA. Okay, Oh, then you should really know. I should really know. But I wasn't really paying attention when he told me these things.
Speaker 1: Perseverance a rover okay, went things.
Speaker 2: Actually people, it's.
Speaker 1: Not manned okay, where that you can't went to Jupiter, Saturn, see Uranus, yeah, and Neptune. Okay, I'm rare these aliens coming from I'm sure they found some place to live soon.
Speaker 2: Does your father believe the aliens have been here? I've never had discussed this with him. You need to ask them. Yeah, this is before or after I give him a drink? Which when am I talking about that? About this? Guys? So you guys have been writing us and we really appreciate it. Always yes, And we have a report. Okay, it's called summer Walker knows who y'all are. Now, I do know Summer Walker used to date London on the track. Okay, is that right? That's gotta be right. Yeah, So and London on the Track is apparently rights for everybody. He's on everyone's track. Okay, all right. She's this person says, hey, ladies, I now work at Dave and Busters after I lost my last job for cussing out my supervisor.
Speaker 1: Is this the same person that wrote into us and said they cussed out their supervisor?
Speaker 2: Was that a reason to be shady? He's a reasonable it shady.
Speaker 1: They cuss them out and wanted to know was he being shady because apparently you lost your job. Okay, So a few weeks ago to get another one.
Speaker 2: Okay. A few weeks ago, Drake and his entourage of people bought out David Buscher's overnight when he was in the area for Dreamville was Dreamville Amusable?
Speaker 3: Oh?
Speaker 1: Dream Okay?
Speaker 2: I thought it was like an amusement park. Okay. So and I worked the buy out and met Drake. Summer Walker, I g g y oh Iggy is Iggy is al Yah?
Speaker 1: Yeah, I know, I know Iggy is Elia her booty bigger in person for real?
Speaker 2: Thank you? Okay, Tommy Lee j Cole and Waka. I know Waka Flaka because we know his ex wife. Yeah, Tammy, We like Tammy. Tammy just did something recently, she cuts somebody out and I was like, yeah, I was with her on that. Oh really okay, yeah, I can't remember. Anyway, Summer Walker is the sweetest ever. And guess what Summer Walker knows, y'all. I was talking to her about the Real Housewives and we started talking about Potomac and she said how she loves that when Giselle says something, she stands on it. I do. She said she watched the episode where y'all introduced the podcast on the show, and she listened to a few episodes period two snaps. Okay. Also I served some of Walker too. She ordered pretzel dogs.
Speaker 1: Summer Walker ordered pretzel dogs and a dangerous Waters Island punch dr He got the Malibu water inspired Yeah, Summer Walker, this is hilarious cold order.
Speaker 2: Okay. Overall, it was so cool meeting all these celebrities. I attached a picture that I took of my coworkers with Walker. I took the picture, but we are not allowed to have our phones with us, but Walka let us take it because one of the girls snuck her phone in. Of course one of the girls did that, but yeah, I was gonna when I said one of the girls snuck, I was like, oh oh, I was like, is this gonna go last right away?
Speaker 1: But right?
Speaker 2: But I love you Giselle and Robin. Podcast is a true escape for me. Okay. So I want you all to know the picture that he said, we can see no people. No, no, it's just the way that your president. Yeah, that's just how it was. Proud.
Speaker 3: I was.
Speaker 1: Not mad at you, So first of all, that was you cursing at your boss at your last job that worked out for you, and.
Speaker 2: That was who set that in.
Speaker 1: He said it anyway, whether it was him or another person that worked out. Yes, you cussed your boss out. Yes you gotta jab a David Busters. And now you're hanging with all these celebrities okay, so true, and you're writing into the podcast and telling us their orders.
Speaker 2: Okay. So there. So this picture, guys is waka. He's in the back and there's about I don't know, six or seven women in front of him. They all look so like on fire, like they're having the time of their lives. Yes, I hope boss doesn't listen to this. You might be getting fired again, okay because you took a picture because the girl snuck a phone in. But they they are so excited. I love each and every one of y'all, Like y'all, this, this whole picture is amazing to me, Like, no, we're not bleeping, Yes, put you on blast okay. And we even said where you work, We said you worked at Bleep bleep da.
Speaker 1: Ble bleap.
Speaker 2: Okay. So so Drake buys out the whole thing.
Speaker 3: I like that.
Speaker 1: Do we like David Bussers? What? I haven't been there for so long.
Speaker 2: Is this the one that you get tickets? Yeah, you play video games, you get tickets and you went prizes?
Speaker 1: Yes, okay, eat food they have you know, good food, drinks, yes, basketball, hoops, video games right, all that.
Speaker 2: Carly, What was that summer Summer Walker song with Usher? She made it better? No, he got on her song or she got on his song. I don't know, but that was That was like one of my favorite Summer Walker songs. Okay, huh yeah, oh baby come through and Okay, how does it go? Because anyway, love that song. That's a vibe tonight Yeah, that ain't it?
Speaker 1: Robin? Yes, it was.
Speaker 2: Tonight dinner anyway, So i'mmer keep doing what you're doing. Yes, very much. So can we can we talk about Yes, we definitely appreciate that. Can we didn't talk about Juneteenth? June tenth, July. We're in July, okay, so we're in July, guys, and we forgot to talk about Juneteenth because I went somewhere and that was where the slaves got the information that they were free. Wow, where where was that? There's a place that that happened. Isn't it Oklahoma? It's not what it is?
Speaker 1: No, Texas it might be. Is it Texas?
Speaker 2: It was in Texas.
Speaker 1: It was like Galveston, Galveston, Galveston, Texas in eighteen sixty five.
Speaker 2: Eighteen sixty five. Okay, is that near Austin. Oh No, I'm not quite sure. I don't know. So you were in Galveston, Texas. I was not. I was nowhere near this place, but I thought I was. Okay, anyway, Juneteenth, this is what I didn't know. This is a national holiday. That's a recent thing.
Speaker 1: I do know that.
Speaker 2: I do know it's a recent thing. People actually acknowledged it this year like they took off or whatever, like post off federals.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's a federal holiday. I think this is the second year that it's a federal holiday. I remember that last year or did it did.
Speaker 2: They did it get passed during COVID, because that's probably the only year this could ever get passed through.
Speaker 1: Well, it definitely, you know, like the whole like George Floyd movement after that gave it momentum. But it was like an old lady I can't remember her name, who walked from she So in Galveston, Texas and in certain areas they actually like Juneteenth is a big celebration has been a big celebration. It just was not recognized nationally.
Speaker 2: Now.
Speaker 1: I know, like locally my sorority would always have a Juneteenth celebration, but outside of that, you never heard about. For me, I never heard about Juneteenth anywhere. So the old lady walked from Galveston to d C to ask lawmakers to make it a national water holiday. I didn't know that.
Speaker 2: Yes, oh that's recently. Yes, Oh that's amazing. Yeah. Where is she today in Galveston, Texas? Somebody hopefully flew her home because I don't want her to walk back, right, But I'm happy that it happened, okay. And I also want to say, so, there's this guy named John King. I used to work with him and he would always say, this is twenty years ago. He would have like a huge June teen celebration, and he would always invite me, and I went a couple of years. It's actually one year I went so far never mind, that's another story. So I didn't know anything about it. This is twenty years ago. I didn't know anything of what he was talking about, but his food was good, so I kept going back here. I was like, you did that whatever, whatever, we're doing. I'm down, so I'm happy that. Yes, we need to acknowledge.
Speaker 1: Okay, when did Abraham Lincoln freed the slaves?
Speaker 2: So it was like eighteen sixty three, right man? So how long did it take? Two years? Two years years for the people in Galvestona to find them out that they were free because their slave owners didn't want them to know, right they knew rights? That crazy? So he was getting they were getting two years of two years. Well yes, obviously free labor, but two years of labor they should not have been getting. But can you imagine like life back then?
Speaker 1: Like it just makes you appreciate all the technology we have right now because that's what that could never happen.
Speaker 2: In two seconds, right, Yes, I could never be an immediate walk on.
Speaker 1: My rights like what.
Speaker 2: It literally took two years, that's us. That's crazy for them to find out they were free.
Speaker 3: Wow, there may be some of you who don't know what June teens is. They enslaved in Texas were told they were free for two and a half years after the Emancipation Proclamation freed them. They watching a t icing, they pray for freedom to come.
Speaker 1: And it finally did.
Speaker 3: June teeth is not a Texas thing. It's not a black thing. We're talking about freedom for everyone.
Speaker 2: Look up. Okay.
Speaker 1: And she was determined to make Juneteenth the holiday. Okay, a national federal holiday.
Speaker 2: Thank you, because I appreciate that. And I have some couple of things to read here, Rober, you do that would make you happy? Are we ready? I'm ready? Yes? Okay. So I watched episodes of the Real Housewives potomach and you guys are the funniest. The other day I suddenly remember that you have a podcast and started listening last week. Well, goddamn, Sonia, where have you been for the past year and a half?
Speaker 1: Three years?
Speaker 2: Shit? Three years? This sucks season? Oh yeah, where have you been, Sonya? But anyway, better late than ever? Okay, she says, I love it and I'm now on episode fifty one and can't wait to listen to all the other episodes. What episode are we on now? One hundred and two? Okay? She real slow Okay, would have loved to come to your live podcast, but it's a bit far from Norway. Uh, what the hell? This lady's in nor Sonya. I'm sorry, I forbad You're allay in Norway?
Speaker 1: Thank you for listening.
Speaker 2: Thank you, maybe if you were to go to London like you talked about in one of the episodes. Anyway, love the pod and can't wait for the next episode, so that's really nice. We're getting love from Norway, okay, and our favorites we haven't heard from in a while, the Allen, the Ali Hawkins family. Yes, okay, she said today this is from Asia. So today's podcast was not the one to listen to without headphones at work. I have an open door policy. I'm sitting at my desk and a teacher walks in. Just as Giselle says, measuring penis. I tried so hard to get the button off pause. Doctor Asia, Allie.
Speaker 1: I think we said the word penis a few times today, so so we should tell her penis.
Speaker 2: Penis meenas Yeah. Okay, on that note, we are out of here. That is our episode. Thank you so much for listening. You know, don't ever forget to live your life either. Reasonable It's shady.
Speaker 1: Both Budy Make.
Speaker 2: Reasonably Shady is a production of the Black Effect podcast Network.
Speaker 1: For more podcasts from iHeartRadio, visit the iHeartRadio app, Apple Podcasts, or wherever you listen to your favorite shows
Speaker 2: And you can connect with us on social media at Robin Dixon, Ten, Giselle Bryant and reasonably shady The