Speaker 1: From Hollywood to you.
Speaker 2: Thank you for listening to us.
Speaker 3: Ryan Air on Air with a Ryan Seacrest.
Speaker 2: Ryan Seacrest Ciciny. The back room is here.
Speaker 3: The morning it takes.
Speaker 2: A Tuesday off, Tanya, random Tuesday off.
Speaker 3: She's got plans, something to do.
Speaker 2: But take you think about this, like days off are precious, right A Tuesday? What does that do?
Speaker 4: Oh?
Speaker 3: You think like an you better off to like a Friday or do you know if it were the weekend?
Speaker 2: Yeah, book it into like something that gives you more days. Sure, but a Tuesday. And she's the one that loves Tuesdays so much. But look who took a Tuesday.
Speaker 3: Well maybe that's why she loves Tuesday so much.
Speaker 2: She's leaning into a Tuesday exactly, exactly, leaning into We just rotate tuesdays off around here. Michayla, you're next, and then we'll go with Elsie jan Ruby Ciciny. All right, let's see what have we got? Partly sunny, not as hot today, highs around eighty ninety. Lynn, it's actually, you know, the last couple of days been not cool but really comfortable.
Speaker 3: I'll take away. Yes, it's very very nice.
Speaker 2: Now more Dodger tickets for you every hour. We got this second date update coming up. So the situation is about ghosting after two months. He said they met on Hinge. They went on six or seven dates.
Speaker 3: Oh that's not the second seven date date.
Speaker 2: No, I know, but I mean, you know it falls within the parameter. Sure, six or seven dates and then she's gone, like six or seven dates is dating? That's a long run.
Speaker 5: Yeah, time't just be gone like that. That is kind of sad in a way that she would just ghost after so many dates. You think you'd get an explanation or something. Second date. I can see the ghosting happening.
Speaker 2: I don't know what it is. I mean you would you would think that. I mean, I don't know, you know, if you'd like somebody by three, don't you mean one? Maybe two, three?
Speaker 6: You know?
Speaker 2: Sure, unless she met someone else, or unless.
Speaker 3: She's just dating the whole time, or an X came back.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it could happen anyway. That's coming up after seven o'clock. Now, just looking ahead, here at what we've got more Dodger tickets, got those for you. Also, Universal Studios Halloween Horror nights every single hour and today you should know September night, this Tuesday, is the most common birthday of the year.
Speaker 3: Really, Oh, I can guess why.
Speaker 2: I don't know why.
Speaker 5: Why because we're in the ninth month of the year. Ye, I don't know that it would be New Year's more, just December in general, I think just winter break anywhere in like the three week span of December into January.
Speaker 2: Probably you're saying most people have the time, find the time to find the warmth.
Speaker 3: I think, yes. It's so funny is.
Speaker 2: That every year does it? Does it roll around?
Speaker 7: Yeah?
Speaker 5: And I think I knew that it also. And I also think that a lot of people have birthdays in March because people get excited that summer is here, and so then they like, you know, do the deed.
Speaker 3: In like June.
Speaker 2: Let's track that. I'm into, let's track it.
Speaker 5: I don't know, it's just my orbit, but that might be your So many March birthdays.
Speaker 2: Well, September ninth, nineteen, twelve, seventeen, and tenth or the most common birthdays on the planet. So yeah, you're you're probably right about the holidays feel a little coziness. I hope you still like the person after the holidays, because congratulations, you're.
Speaker 3: In You're in for it.
Speaker 2: You're in for it. Uh, who's the best dancer? So you're you want to be on Dancing with the Stars. You're probably the best dancer here? Still do is it ever going to happen? Don't you know somebody?
Speaker 3: I don't know? I mean, you know, I was busy. It was like popping out kids.
Speaker 2: But yes, I would love to now yeah, now you can mean said how much time? But you could do it?
Speaker 5: Oh, I will find the time, Michael. You're watching the kids tonight. Uh.
Speaker 2: To the casting people at Dancing with the Stars, to the hoff family and back with the Stars, I would be damn Uh. So are you the best dancer on that? I know? Mark and I are not.
Speaker 5: I don't like are you saying like if a choreographer came in and.
Speaker 2: Who would pick it up? The best?
Speaker 3: I don't know? How about the girls in the back?
Speaker 8: Maybe?
Speaker 1: Did you?
Speaker 9: Guys?
Speaker 2: I used to dance anyway?
Speaker 5: Right?
Speaker 3: Final take it? Maybe I'm the best solid one two step in me one step?
Speaker 2: But don't you think it's attractive when a guy like you meet a guy and he's got the moves, he can dance. Yes, so I should take classes so I could pull that out.
Speaker 5: Yes, And you can lead and all of a sudden, like when you're at weddings, like you're like the dancer.
Speaker 2: Guy, what what? What dance? Should I take?
Speaker 1: Salsa?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I think so.
Speaker 3: And if you could salsa.
Speaker 2: I did take a I did take a class for a minute. I quit after two, but I did get the concept of salsa. But you're right, I need to have that as a party trick.
Speaker 3: So did you, like, never dance with any of your ex girlfriends?
Speaker 2: I did, but I did a lot of sitting. Like I was the guy we sit on the on the booth, you know, I'd like sit up on the rim of the boost.
Speaker 5: Okay, but what about just like free time, because I know that you've been with maybe one or two that were actually, I don't want to say professional dancers, but were great dancers.
Speaker 2: Well yeah, I think one of them was not one of those.
Speaker 3: One of them was, for sure.
Speaker 5: And so in your free time, y'all, just never let me teach you how you never did.
Speaker 2: That in the living room with that one. She was so good. I wouldn't get near dancing, but she was.
Speaker 5: She was an instructor, like of all the people to teach you to dance.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's like, but do you know.
Speaker 3: You never just like in the living room, cue in your socks, like nothing.
Speaker 2: Well, do you go home and talk to Michael like you're on the air at home?
Speaker 3: Do you he doesn't work here.
Speaker 5: Impressions goof off and things like that.
Speaker 2: Yes, does he do an impression of all of us?
Speaker 5: Oh, he definitely could. Probably I've never asked him, actually, but.
Speaker 2: I just it's like Sisney goes home and does headlines for michael dance classes.
Speaker 5: I love when he tells me a headline. I was like, ba, we talked about that this morning. Thanks though, like he's trying to help us, like he's like, hey, did you hear about the need to talk about that? Like we already talked about it.
Speaker 2: Michael stopped producing. Okay, go back to your spreadsheets, your Excel sheets, just looking ahead. Second date update after seven o'clock. Also, somebody had a panic attack on the way in. We are going to try and help them out. And you know who you are, really, yeah, you didn't know. On our way into work she had a panic attack.
Speaker 3: Who did Oh? I see her laughing, I see her.
Speaker 2: See she's not panicked anymore. But she did panic on the way in. I would panic if I worked with us too well.
Speaker 5: And also like at the beginning, I always panicked if there was a reason to panic.
Speaker 2: But like a real panic attack, we're gonna get into.
Speaker 3: That's it real for those are serious.
Speaker 2: I'll have in the back room is coming in and we're going to do this after seven o'clock. I can't make her do it twice. But you had a legit panic attack this morning, Maria.
Speaker 5: Mark is shooting her back to the back of the room. Say yes, she's saying she's gonna go to the mic.
Speaker 2: In the back room. Mark so possessive with the microphones.
Speaker 3: He did the dog time for this break.
Speaker 2: Well, we do have time.
Speaker 3: No, no, no, that was my impression of Mark.
Speaker 2: Oh, we don't have time for this anymore. It moving, keep the wheels anyway else I can you hears? Did you you had a legit panic attack this morning? Now she's coming back, Mark, and now you're wasting a ton of time. You had a legit panic attack this morning?
Speaker 8: Yeah, so I felt when coming Usually it feels like it starts from your hands.
Speaker 2: Do you get these often?
Speaker 3: I struggle with anxiety.
Speaker 2: Yeah, okay, all right, let's talk. We're gonna not make you go through this twice, then we'll talk about that in a few minutes. I don't why don't we have to struggle twice for the sake of the show. So well, she's doing fine, but we'll check in with her. Yeah, and a lot of people do.
Speaker 5: Speaking of anxiety, anxiety, Yeah, there's anxiety going on in my house with my dogs. So every time they hear the ring chimes and all that, they they just know I So I get alerts for motion.
Speaker 3: That's the doorbell.
Speaker 5: I mean someone's at the door or FedEx just dropped the package. And then if someone's just crossing or walking their dogs in front of my house, you hear this.
Speaker 9: So is that like.
Speaker 2: That?
Speaker 5: The motion one goes off a lot because there's so much motion happening and they'll just bark.
Speaker 3: Bark, bark, bark bark.
Speaker 5: So I was like, there has to be a way that I can fix this, you know, And I have my phone on it's not on Vibrate anymore because I don't wear my smart watch, and so I went into the app and sure enough, I didn't realize there's like a hundred different sounds that you could change it to. So now my new doorbell is this and they have not caught on the dogs hear that.
Speaker 3: They don't.
Speaker 2: They don't know, they're confused by it does nothing to them like that. I think that's the same thing.
Speaker 3: No, not as.
Speaker 5: Before the other sound was they were it was a trigger for them. And then now whenever there's a motion.
Speaker 3: There's this see that just sounds like I'm getting an email or something like.
Speaker 2: They don't know more so, much more relaxing for you as well.
Speaker 3: I think so too.
Speaker 2: You know, I have mine on a whistle and I can never hear it. There's like a little whistle. But what was that? He's something I thought I heard something? What is that? Then you got to go on the screen and see, oh, that's the package coming right exactly.
Speaker 5: But I'm just telling you this is a good like you if you want to fool your dogs.
Speaker 2: Let's be clear. They're all kinds. It's like Christmas Day you win there. There's so many different sounds, like the day I discovered you can put a song as your alarm. I see trees of that's what this is what me up this morning? That's every day I hear that early in the morning. Can you not be in a good mood?
Speaker 5: Wake up like Cinderella actually sing it out.
Speaker 3: When I wake up, George on his side eye and rolls over.
Speaker 2: Then I turn on the news and go, oh, he was singing at a different time. Love that Louis Armstrong? Is that guy right there? Classic? All right? Here are some of the worst things you can say to your partner, according to a relationship expert. And I don't know if these are in your vocabulary, but oh, min I told you so. Oh yeah, that just sounds harsh as anybody I told you so, I.
Speaker 3: Told you so, What is wrong with you? No?
Speaker 2: Harsh decree?
Speaker 3: No, that's oh, that's like one of them.
Speaker 2: What is right?
Speaker 10: Yeah?
Speaker 3: What do you think you are saying that to me? And I was very friended.
Speaker 2: I was playing the role of a party, like, what.
Speaker 3: Is wrong with me? What do you mean?
Speaker 1: You see?
Speaker 3: Like I instantly went on defense, what is wrong with you?
Speaker 2: That was acting. I was delivering the lines. Okay, one more, you are just like your father, You're just like your mother. Oh those are harsh and cold that. I don't know what you're doing.
Speaker 3: Obviously, if you're doing something in the negative tone, you.
Speaker 2: Know, I guess you could be playful, just like your father. Just like your mother. Right, that's cute, but be careful. I told you so, what's wrong with you?
Speaker 3: That one stings?
Speaker 2: That hurts. You can't ever say that anybody.
Speaker 3: No, I thought you said it to me right now.
Speaker 2: I was like, what do you mean you got sof did? Y'll see how defensive?
Speaker 3: Yes, I went into like attack mode.
Speaker 2: We're getting into an argument and Tany's not even here today to watch by today's quote on this Tuesday, gentle reminder that not every day has to count. Some days are just about making it to the next one.
Speaker 3: Oh my gosh, that counts too.
Speaker 5: Yes, you know, eat the cookie doughs, trying to survive the day.
Speaker 2: Exactly, throw it out. Worry just a day, get to another one. On air with Ryan Seacrest, Headlines with siciny Well.
Speaker 5: Mayor Karen Bass and leaders from immigrant rights groups denounce the Supreme Court's decision to allow federal immigration agents to racially profile people in southern California, calling it an American The Port of La will host free public boat tours on Saturday, giving visitors a chance to see San Pedro Bay landmarks up close. The city of Los Angeles has started clearing brush from the supposed from the suppol of a basin in an effort to reduce fire risk, and TikTok announced a new partnership with Fendango, allowing users to buy movie tickets directly from the app.
Speaker 2: Never a dull moment on This Morning Show, there's always a lot of action and activity. For example, Tanya is out Today's on vacation. She's doing something fun. I guess, m h I hope so on a Tuesday Bold I like it. Ruby, I mean, we talked about her a lot. Then she got married, won't talk about her so much. Mikayla we talk about her a lot because she's not married. She goes out Cicity, we talk to you all the time. And Elsie not as much, but every now and then. So Elsie was on her way in. Elsie's in the back room producing answering phones and you had a little anxiety attack on a Wii in.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 8: So sometimes when I'm in traffic and I'm dealing with like crazy drivers road ragers, it gets me anxious.
Speaker 3: So I start to if something triggers.
Speaker 8: It where maybe somebody almost hits me or something like that, I start to get anxious because I've been in car accidents before when I was younger that have caused, I believe, my panic attacks. So when I feel when coming, I have to pull over and I have to park the car, I have to roll down the windows, and I have to acknowledge that it's happening and I have to talk myself out of it so that I don't get into an actual full on panic attack, because.
Speaker 2: I will end up. Yeah. I mean, first of all, it's scary that happened to you as a kid a couple of times, huh yeah, and that will scar you. And that is something that like when I get on the freeway, I get worried changing lanes. Sometimes I'm so nervous when I'm changing lanes. Cars are coming from the on ramp. You're trying to change, trying to get over, Like it's almost like I squeezed my muscles when I change lanes.
Speaker 5: I had a close call the other day, and it does something where your whole body just kind of you feel like I don't even know what it is.
Speaker 2: But like a chemical release.
Speaker 5: Yes, and it's so terrifying, and for a minute you're just like, wow, my life could have completely changed in that one second.
Speaker 3: And that you have to process that, and then you're like, that's you got.
Speaker 2: You gotta think that every time you think you're gonna look down at your phone too, don't yeah, don't do it.
Speaker 8: Yeah, just even the first, I guess the really first time that I actually experienced one was the worst one.
Speaker 1: I didn't know what anxiety was.
Speaker 3: I didn't know what a panic attack was.
Speaker 8: And I do believe that caffeine kind of has something to do with.
Speaker 2: Like, yeah, we're going to agree with that.
Speaker 11: Yeah.
Speaker 8: I definitely was very unaware on anxiety attacks, and when I started having one, I thought that like I was dying, Like that's what they say. It's like it's like you're doomed, like you don't know how to control it, you don't know how to snap out of it. So when it happened to me the first time I was striving, I had to pull over into a parking lot and then my hands locked up like this, they went stiff, and I was calling nine to one one and I was trying to talk and my mouth just locked up and it was so hard for me to speak, like I have to go like this and talk to them, and I started shaking. My vision went black and and paramedics had to come and literally took me to the hospital.
Speaker 2: Have you tried to rewire yourself from that incident, those incidents as a kid, because I'll bet you there's a way that you could rewire. It'll take some work, but rewire yourself a little bit.
Speaker 8: Yeah, when that happened, and I got educated on it because of like the nurses at the er, they ended up kind of explaining to me like, Okay, well there's tricks you can There's rubber bands, Like you put a rubber band on, you snap yourself and it helps you like take your mind off of it. Just acknowledging it. Being able to get some oxygen. I feel like that helps me. It's just like getting some air.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and just breathing, taking a beat. I mean it's hard to do in the moment, but it's you got to tell yourself this will pass. Just to just take a deep breath, This will pass. I just got to get there. I don't think I think Sisney should drive you in every day. Yeah, I'll just say we have plenty of couches here. Be careful, Elsie on your way in and out of this place. God, you're don't all right, But yeah, anybody else is going through something like that. Oxygen the breath, the breath can Yeah, it does work hard to do, but it does help. Let's lean into this second date update. Been dating someone, You met someone, then they sort of just vanish, they just disappear. And now again, I could be in that situation because I have used the excuse of I'm super busy.
Speaker 3: Oh here we go. I have been the vanisher.
Speaker 2: I have been, But it's also because I was doing a lot, even more kind of the weekends. Many times over the course of my career. You weren't that into well, no, no, I I had to commit. I'd committed to work on weekends as well. There was a time where I was literally working around the clock all the time, which was fine, but it makes it difficult to date. So maybe that's the case. Maybe she's just really busy, or maybe something went wrong, or maybe she has someone else. I don't know, but that's why we're doing this.
Speaker 5: I think she's mad whatever read because she's ghosting him. So if she really cared in the whatever, how would she tell him? That's what I'm saying. If she cared, and she'd be like, look, it's just not working out. That how we go our separate ways, but maybe something happened to make her match.
Speaker 3: He's like, I'm done. He serre of an explanation. Moving on.
Speaker 2: Did you have any did you have a disagreement or any like? Was there any event anything that went sort of off or wrong? No, No, not at all. You can't think of anything. It was going smoothly. Date six into seven.
Speaker 10: Yeah, yeah, I felt like there was a good chemistry and everything seemed on track.
Speaker 3: Does she meet any of your friends?
Speaker 10: No?
Speaker 3: No, okay, did you meet her friends?
Speaker 10: No, we didn't get to that point.
Speaker 2: Did you talk about exclusivity? Did you talk about hey, let's not date other people at any point?
Speaker 10: No? I mean it was you know, that getting to know you kind of period, and everything, in my opinion was just falling in line and and just it just felt right, it felt correct. I was like, oh wow, this is a good path, and then it just disappeared all right.
Speaker 2: So I don't get it. Like to me, it doesn't make any sense, especially if you know someone that long, you've gone out six or seven times, I think you owe them an explanation if you're going to vanish you know as to why, so what what is it like what happened? And is there a future? So you liked her? Everything else about her name is Casey? Everything about Casey you were into?
Speaker 10: Yeah, Like I said, I didn't know where you know, you know, someone up to that point a certain amount and everything that I found out about or I liked, everything was going great.
Speaker 3: What's the timeframe on six to seven dates?
Speaker 2: Two months?
Speaker 9: No?
Speaker 5: What I'm asking him like, was it every day for two weeks? Or how often did you guys ee each other?
Speaker 2: We could see?
Speaker 6: Yeah, there was there was a couple of uh, there was a couple of dates that were very close to each other with a with a kind of a day in between, I would say, and then you know, twice twice a week.
Speaker 10: And then there was one time where we you know, had like five days where we still text.
Speaker 3: So it's been like too much.
Speaker 10: Yeah, yeah, sorry, Yeah, to wrap it up. Yeah, but about a month and a half.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we're gonna try you to the bottom of this. So Tyler, hold on for one second. Why did Casey blow Tyler off after six or seven dates? It's a second date update. Tyler is on the phone. He met Casey. They went out six or seven times. They met on Hinge. Did I make that up? Or did you meet on Hinge?
Speaker 10: Yeah? We did meet on Hinge.
Speaker 2: Okay, they met on Hinge. They go out a lot, but six dates, a lot of dates, and then she just disappears. She ghosted him. What's the deal? Why? Bit rude? Bit rude, bit odd, bit rude, rude? You You would think you get an explanation for something like that. But teller, stay there, don't say anything. I'm gonna put her on the air now we're gonna talk to her. Okay, just listen in Hi, Casey, it's Ryan Seacrest and Siciny. Thanks for coming on with us. How are you?
Speaker 12: Hi? I'm good.
Speaker 2: How you were great? You were on the air with us, and we're calling about a guy that you've gone out with apparently a few times in Tyler.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, okay, tell us about Tyler. You like him?
Speaker 9: Yeah?
Speaker 12: I mean yeah, we went out a few times.
Speaker 2: And how was it?
Speaker 12: It was? I mean it was it was good.
Speaker 2: What is this regarding regarding you dating Tyler again? And you dating Tyler and then not giving him an explanation why you disappeared. We understand that you went out with him like six or seven times and then just sort of ghosted him.
Speaker 3: Yeah, he dated for like two months.
Speaker 2: And forgive our imposition, but what happened.
Speaker 12: Sorry, I'm just I'm wondering why you care so much?
Speaker 2: I mean, I mean, I could care less, but in the moment, no one's ever asked that. No, I don't know. I don't have to answer that. But here's the thing. I was just thinking Casey myself as someone who dates, like you got six or seven times with somebody and it's it's on, right, or if you disappear after that, you say to them it's not on. I was just curious. So it's more curiosity for my own benefit learning.
Speaker 12: Okay, I'm not I'm not sure how to put it, but he was he was kind of moving a lot faster than than I was.
Speaker 2: Got it And if you were to move slower, would you be still seeing him?
Speaker 5: I mean, I don't know.
Speaker 12: It's it's kind of I don't know if it's repairable.
Speaker 5: At this point, it was.
Speaker 12: It was pretty obvious how fast he wanted to move. He made it pretty clear. And what happened, I don't know if that's coming back. Uh So I I found a ring. It was not that long that we were together. And I found a ring.
Speaker 2: Oh, like he was going to propose to you. Yeah, and then that gave you eg whoa.
Speaker 12: Yeah, I mean it's so soon. I'm twenty five.
Speaker 3: Was it a nice ring?
Speaker 13: Yeah?
Speaker 12: Yeah, I mean it was. But I'm just like, how do you? How do you put that together so fast?
Speaker 10: No?
Speaker 2: It's too much too fast? Did you? Does he know you saw the ring?
Speaker 13: No?
Speaker 10: I just I kind of freaked out.
Speaker 2: I just dipped so put the ring aside. Everything was going fine except for that.
Speaker 3: What if it wasn't or for you?
Speaker 2: Not even worse? He's seen somebody else?
Speaker 5: No, I know, not that he's seen somebody else, but like what if it was a ring from his past and he just had it still?
Speaker 3: Like I don't know, Like I think he deserves an explanation.
Speaker 10: It's so weird.
Speaker 12: It's like too much too fast with me, or like too much too fast for someone else.
Speaker 3: Maybe is he older than you?
Speaker 12: Not by much?
Speaker 2: All right, I got to tell you that Tyler is on the line right now. Listen to all of this. Tyler, is it trying to purchased a ring to propose to Casey after a short time.
Speaker 10: I'm going absolutely nuts here listening to this. No, that is not a god I can't believe this. That is not a ring for her in any way.
Speaker 12: It was before.
Speaker 10: Well, it's I really honestly, I shouldn't be saying this on the radio. But a friend of mine who is going to propose to his girlfriend very soon. They lived together, and he was I'm like kind of best man status. He's worried she might find it. He didn't know where to hide it because she looks through all of this stuff. So he said, dude, please keep this for safe keeping, and I'm like, I know where to put it.
Speaker 3: Oh my gosh.
Speaker 2: Misunderstanding, my guys. Yeah, yes, a misunderstanding. Uh, Casey, well, I don't want to sound not positive, but he wasn't proposing to you. He wasn't planning on proposing. I think he just wanted to continue dating. Uh what is your now that it's a misunderstanding? What do you think? Casey?
Speaker 12: Okay? I mean that's that's better.
Speaker 2: So you like him each other, it should be all good. The ring's not for you.
Speaker 3: Are you embarrassed?
Speaker 13: I don't know.
Speaker 2: I mean I'm not.
Speaker 12: I mean, who wouldn't think that obviously, But yeah, I I'm trying to wrap my head around it. I've been spending like I really liked him. I'm spending a long time, like just trying to get over to you guys.
Speaker 10: So can I jump in? Is that okay?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 10: I go, Casey, Yeah, how about we just do a little It's just start over a little bit here, we'll go to the original spot with the swans.
Speaker 2: We'll just do a reset. I love swans in this case. Swans are perfect for this moment, symbolic of something. Are you in, Casey?
Speaker 10: Yeah?
Speaker 12: Yeah, that sounds fun.
Speaker 2: I'm all right. Success so much everybody, a total misunderstanding, a very happy ending.
Speaker 3: Happy ending.
Speaker 2: Sure, yeah, I mean, if you missed it, the guy who was hiding a ring for his buddy who's about to propose to his girlfriend, and she thought the ring was for her and she saw it and it wasn't. So she started to run because you thought it was proposing it wasn't for you.
Speaker 3: And I don't want to what was she thinking? They were all for a month and a half. I know, like not no offense, but like, who do you think you are?
Speaker 2: By the way, I know I would have been a little more embarrassed, like a little bit I was. I'm so sorry, Tyler, I didn't. I don't why I jumped to conclusions. Anyway, there's another dating issue on the staff. I can't get enough of it. Streaming FM radio. Wherever you're going, we are there, we want to be there with you. Got a long ride in this morning, We're with you un til ten o'clock. Then Sisney takes you to eleven. But kiss goes NonStop all day. Now, dating issues we've covered a lot. We've covered a lot over the years of this show, and now we just did a second date update not too long ago, which ended pretty well. Now Mikayla goes, oh, you know what, I have this issue. I just thought of this. Shemidt a guy on what dating app? Two years ago? It was Rya Ryan Oh viph you fancy girl. That's like a private club, yeah something right exactly.
Speaker 3: It's like the Soho House of dating apps.
Speaker 1: This is everyone in entertainment or like.
Speaker 2: But you get to pay a premium. You do so it's a it's a sub subscription.
Speaker 3: You know what, you gotta do. What you gotta do, girl, right right, pimol membership.
Speaker 2: So you're still active on ray or am.
Speaker 1: Yes, I'm a little embarrassed. Too about this?
Speaker 3: So oh so great, let's talk about it.
Speaker 2: This is the home of embarrassing please.
Speaker 3: Oh we do embarrass ourselves every day.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 4: So as you know these guys, once we I match with them, like I'll respond, say something, they don't respond, They ghost me. So someone finally responded. So I was like, oh I got a message.
Speaker 3: Years later you can so you know it was two years later.
Speaker 1: Yes, it's two years later.
Speaker 3: Oh look at that puppy, it's all saved.
Speaker 1: January sixteenth, twenty twenty three.
Speaker 2: Was what could you say back in those days?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Would you say?
Speaker 1: This was just a hey with a smiley face?
Speaker 2: Hey?
Speaker 3: What he say on your first initial?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Well we tried.
Speaker 4: Okay, so two years later he said, hey, how's your night?
Speaker 1: At seven twenty four pm?
Speaker 2: Two years later, how's your nights? What? What the dating skills I've ever heard of? Like which nights of the week?
Speaker 3: So you have not responded yet?
Speaker 1: I haven't. This was yesterday, So how's your Monday? Monday? Yes?
Speaker 3: Okay?
Speaker 5: So okay are we petty about this? And or do we care?
Speaker 3: Or are you going to respond?
Speaker 9: Like?
Speaker 1: What do I do?
Speaker 4: Because, like I said, I'm kind of embarrassed that like I'm still on the app. But I mean, I guess he is too.
Speaker 3: So like he's cute.
Speaker 1: If I do respond, what should I say?
Speaker 3: Take this picture?
Speaker 10: Ryan?
Speaker 2: Can I see his thirst traps?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Yeah? Like what does he post on rhya?
Speaker 5: I live for my friends being on dating naps like it is so it's like a reality show that I'm watching in real time, Like it's exactly.
Speaker 2: What you do. He looks like someone I know, Daniel.
Speaker 1: He's a drummers.
Speaker 2: His name is that his real name?
Speaker 3: Obviously?
Speaker 2: Who knows? I have another guy, it's two years later. Maybe change his name. So here's the deal. Let me see that picture of his minista. He's so business like this has got a meeting now give me like Michael Buble vibes right there. Yeah, he's bind the drums. Then he's behind a tie. I like the guy. So here's the thing. Go ahead on. I think you go directly on head on, like two years later, how's my night? What have you been up to?
Speaker 5: You got to I think you have to reference the two years absolutely, maybe or like I really don't want to wait another two years to respond to.
Speaker 2: You, or a lot of reference to two years because I want to know what's behind the two years? Like what happened? M Yeah, so what is it? What are you going to say?
Speaker 4: I don't know what me and Sis and I have to talk about this. It needs to be something clever and funny.
Speaker 2: Well, well, yes, Jack, what about like I'll respond to you in twenty twenty seven? I though, you know my night goes in two years?
Speaker 3: Oh that's kind of culling.
Speaker 2: Do you won't say the two years game effort? Okay, all right, but yes you do not let this pass. This is out and he's I like him, He's all right. So we have something called the Great lock in trend on TikTok. What's this trend? I can't keep up? Sicity and are you?
Speaker 5: I am into it because okay, so it's kind of like a New Year's resolution, but instead of waiting until January. The whole idea is that you start right now. You lock it in right now. We're just a little over one hundred days left in twenty twenty five, one hundred and thirteen to be exact, and so people are using it as a way to kind of shake off that like summer slump that you might still be in and set a few doesn't have to be like a drastic goal or anything crazy, but just something that you could kind of use to stretch out the rest of the year, hyper focusing for the final one hundred plus days of twenty twenty five.
Speaker 3: I think it's kind of cool.
Speaker 2: Actually, I like it.
Speaker 1: Mark.
Speaker 2: I know Josh duml is coming on maybe tomorrow tomorrow, are you? Yeah? He did something. I was reading about what he did? Didn't he do something like this? This looks intense? What he was? What did he do? It's called the seventy five Hard Program? What is that? It's too workouts a day, there's reading involved, the strict diet, a gallon of water, it's the whole thing. Yeah, with him, how could you do that?
Speaker 5: This actually got really popular last year. A lot of people were doing the seventy five Hard or they were doing Winter Arc.
Speaker 2: There's just so much time.
Speaker 5: This one's kind of just simple, Like it's almost not like, you know, create what you want the last few days of twenty twenty five to.
Speaker 1: Be for you?
Speaker 2: Yeah, why wait until the beginning of the year. So this is a what we can get behind. So what would you do?
Speaker 3: That's a good question.
Speaker 5: I think I would want to be a little bit more consistent with my workouts because right now, like I don't have like I feel like some people always have, like Tubs has his jiu jitsu thing, like that's his thing.
Speaker 2: Oh he's aid discipline, But you know what I.
Speaker 5: Mean, Like I don't have like a thing like I'll go to Berry's and I'll hit the peloton, like I just kind of like float around. But if I could really have like these like my Thursdays and Fridays or my Wednesday two things Like if I had that, I feel like I would jiu jitsu.
Speaker 2: I would love to see in the tubs a doo, yeah you could call it that, or just the training room, all right, find a training room.
Speaker 5: Or I would love to try pickleball, Like I'm so terrified of pickleball, Like I don't know why. I just feel like when people invite me, I know, and they say that, but I'm like, you've been playing for years and so that I don't want to play with you because I'm gonna suck in.
Speaker 2: Start with something that you can do on your own and it's fun to learn. I mean, have you tried to do yogay? Have you tried to do pilate.
Speaker 5: Yes, I love plates, I love yoga, but I'm not consistent with any of it. I'll sign up for five classes and I'll do two so and then I don't go back. What helps me is that I treat it as important as a job. So I treat it.
Speaker 3: Yes, it's like in your calendar.
Speaker 2: It's in my calendar. It's scheduled ahead of time. It is like every Monday through Friday. I know what time I'm going to be able to do it, and I do it. And I treat it with as high a priority as a meeting or a show or a job.
Speaker 3: That's a great perspective.
Speaker 2: And it doesn't that that makes it. It's like it is of that level because I know if I don't do it, I will feel worse than if I do it. So I know that my I will feel bad if I don't, So I just treat it like it's a job.
Speaker 3: And I'm the opposite. I treat it as it's like a chore.
Speaker 5: And I justify walking Diego as like that was my workout for today.
Speaker 2: Yes, but you know it's the lens in which you look through. For example, you guys think I'm impatient. Not true. I'm just productive and efficient. It's the lens in which you look through. Sure, Impatience is not a trait of mine.
Speaker 3: These smiles from ear to ear.
Speaker 2: I think Vana White might say the same thing, impatience productivity. I told you she hears some of this on the other hand in hand and I said, it's about the linds you look through. All right, guys, Sidney's scheduled her workouts in the break, We're coming back here at Kiss FM with a chance for you to play a game for Halloween Horrornights tickets Haunted House or ai Seecrest with you Sistney as well after nine o'clock this morning, if you sent a talk back to us, or if you want to do it now, I'm going to play something that red microphone inside the iHeart radio and inside the KISSFM page. So that's coming up. Let me grab Alexa and Lancaster. Good morning, Alexa, how are you this morning?
Speaker 3: Good?
Speaker 6: How are you super good?
Speaker 2: Thank you for listening. Kis f M. So we have got these Halloween Horrorized tickets from Universal Studios and I want to give some away to you. Are you ready?
Speaker 12: Yes?
Speaker 2: Lay the thing? I mean, this is clever, so you decide if the name we give you is a real haunted house at this year's Halloween hard Knights, or is it a fake one made up by not us but chat GPT because we were too lazy to think of them.
Speaker 3: Hey, you know that he just gives us ideas and then we kind of go off of it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, all right, Alexa, here we are the first one Knights mayor manor Night's Mayor Manor? Is that a haunted house at the Universal? Or AI made up house?
Speaker 5: I want to say, Ai, Hey.
Speaker 2: You got Ai ding ding ding one down, next one? The toy Maker's revenge, The toy Maker's revenge, haunted house universal or made up by Ai?
Speaker 5: Gosh, I'm going to stay made up?
Speaker 2: It's Ai. You're good at this. Now for the win? You got two right, gotta get three right for the win? Okay, terrifyer terrifier? Is that a real haunted alos universal or completely made up by j GPT?
Speaker 5: It's real?
Speaker 2: You are so haunted? You got it? Congratulations you win? Yeah? Wow, you really know your stuff? You like Halloween?
Speaker 13: I do, It's my favorite.
Speaker 2: What are you gonna be this year? What kind of candy do you give out? Give me some insight.
Speaker 3: Probably just taking my kids to for treating.
Speaker 2: And that's it, all right, sounds like a plan. Thank you for listening to Kiss FM. We appreciate you, Thank you all right. I mean the music is not so spooky.
Speaker 3: It started spooky, but then I got funky.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Ryan Seacrest here assistingly. Well, someone else named Tanya that's not here today, but normally she is the back room. We play the hits. What else can I tell you about us? If it is your first time listening to kiss hope you stick around for a little bit and come back.
Speaker 3: We're a good time.
Speaker 2: We are a good time. We actually look forward to this. We look forward to coming in and doing this every single day. After how many years, well twenty one officially and a half to zero point five years.
Speaker 5: Bring you the I'm coming up on my ten year with you though. How exciting is that?
Speaker 1: Right?
Speaker 2: A ten year anniversary celebration.
Speaker 3: That's when Ellen k left she love?
Speaker 2: What do you know the date?
Speaker 3: I don't you know? I don't know the official date?
Speaker 2: Mark, Mike are gonna look it up? When is it? He'll find it. He's like walking Farmers Almanac. While you look Mark, let me get to some of these talkbacks. So these come through the red microphone inside the IHET radio up. Very easy, simple way to get your voice here to us. Elizabeth, sitting in Colorado, has a few questions for us about our iHeart Radio Music Festival.
Speaker 13: Here she is, good morning, my favorite radio show hosts. This is Elizabeth from Colorado. I'm just wondering, are you guys going to be doing your morning run during the iHeartRadio Music Festival?
Speaker 2: Absolutely, Elizabeth Annually. Annually I show up.
Speaker 3: There you go.
Speaker 2: Not everyone does, but everyone's invited to show up. It's a nine am run along the strip Saturday morning. Be there. I well, you don't wait.
Speaker 5: This could be interesting, like because before you said it was just like you know, the staff or whatever. But when you want to open this up to anybody wants to come out.
Speaker 2: I mean, if you can spot me there, I am running like a gazelle. Tanya told me, so, yeah, we're doing it. It's fine. I mean, you know, we have to work. So it's like, you know, after the first night, I crash, I get up. I'm excited to get up. I get I like having a big Saturday workout before we host the show. It's my endorphins flowing, so yeah, we'll see out there all right now. Next one, this is another talk back. This is from Beth in Montana has a prediction for Tanya. She's not here, so we're definitely playing it. Hi.
Speaker 11: This is Beth from Lolo, Montana. I had the honor of predicting a pregnancy within six weeks of it happening, and Tanya, I want to say that I have a feeling you'll be pregnant this year, so good luck to you.
Speaker 1: I'm really happy that you're.
Speaker 11: Going forward with life's adventures, especially this one.
Speaker 2: Good luck now, Beth, thank you for that. But let's be honest, like I could predict she's gonna be pregned in the next year. I mean she says she's trying every day. Yes, that's not truly holding in on it right, like she's trying. Matter of fact, that's why she may be off today like today. I don't know what the calendar looks like for her, but maybe today's the day.
Speaker 5: You never know when you're ovulating your ovy lady, she's taken a.
Speaker 2: Whole day off to make it work. Could be all right. Next this is Jesse from Lancaster visiting Northern California has an answer about whether summer is over or not.
Speaker 7: I'm listening to you guys right now, sis Andy, Ryan, Tanya. You guys are talking about summer is not over well, Northern California. Trust me, summer is over. I got a jacket on.
Speaker 2: It's cloudy. It it's fricking fifty nine degrees, sixty two degrees.
Speaker 7: Yeah, tripping.
Speaker 2: It's the thing. Is summer over, its way over over here. This is my favorite.
Speaker 13: I love that.
Speaker 2: Jesse, thank you so much for the live report in Northern California. And Tony and Rhode Island. This guy is a reoccurring character. He comes back and forth every Tony from Rhode Island.
Speaker 9: Here he is you, Ryan, it's Tony from Rhode Island. Just wanted to jump on and see how your father, you and your family are doing. Now it's just listeners. We I think we truly care, and we're sort of invested in this and we hope that there's some positivity happening in that you guys are pushing through and this is all going to be okay. So I just wanted to see how everything was going.
Speaker 2: First of all. That is the kind of thing that I love about this show, like being here every day. I've never met Tony. I literally could sit down have a beer with Tony and talk to him about this. I don't know him at all all. So Tony, thank you for your heartfelt question. There good news. My father was very very he has cancer. He's very very say of pneumonia for a long time, got rid of the pneumonia. Is back into treatments, but it's not doing chemo therapy. Treatment is doing a different treatment because the treatment of chemo therapy was really almost killing him. Wow. And so to see him get some strength back. As a matter of fact, timely, I'm going to go see them this weekend and spend the weekend just the three of us getting together and hanging out and being their son.
Speaker 9: You know.
Speaker 2: So thank you Tony for Rhode Island. And Tony, if you're ever born and you're in town, let's.
Speaker 3: Let's it would be so fun.
Speaker 2: It looks like, well, let's you can fill the blank. That's something. Okay, I'm gonna see what the guy looks like. I'm gonna get to know him too. Coming up just a second here, Disney, your first day coasting was October nineteenth, twenty fifteen, So the date is coming. Oh, Mark, we should have a celebration here, definitely, thanks for listening to us. Got my wheel Fortune hat on actually, as we speak right now, it's free. I got it for free.
Speaker 3: I want that hat.
Speaker 2: Give me one I got. I got a khaki one, a navy one, I got a black one. I'll deck the whole staff out by the way. The pajamas, I just want to tell you, if you're a go where you buy this stuff? I don't know. Do you buy the stuff at whel fortune dot com? Probably the pajamas. Don't sleep on the pajamas. We tried them on. Then I tried them on ben a white and they're super comfortable and they're like great to wear around the house. Take a look at me. They got all the wheel stuff on. I love that. That's a great gift for somebody, it really is. The umbrella is my favorite, well, the umbre wait for ox surprise back room. When you get these pjs and umbrellas for the holiday, They're so good. It's cool.
Speaker 3: I love a nice pair of pajamas. It's my favorite.
Speaker 2: I like to put them up by the way. That's the thing Vanner will tell you. She wears his dresses all the time. She's worn over eighty six hundred dresses on Wheel of Fortune, and she'll tell you that at home uggs Pj's Uggs sweats.
Speaker 3: Of course, that's.
Speaker 2: What she does.
Speaker 3: I don't imagine.
Speaker 2: She's just the best. So anyway, starting today, the new episodes of Wheel of Fortune are streaming, so you have it on ABC seven and then streaming on Peacock, Hulu and Hulu on Disney Plus the day after they air. So basically, lats night's episode is now streaming, and after this week they'll have five episodes available so you can watch it in real time. You can watch it immediately the next day, and a lot of shows are doing this, but we're doing it now too.
Speaker 3: I love that. Why did it take so long because I would have to DVR it.
Speaker 2: I ain't do the deal. I don't know. I mean called Peacock, Hulu and Disney Plus.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I'm stoked for this.
Speaker 2: So they still those classic episodes up as well over the years, and we're calling this the Year of Fun. The season of Fun. You finish that season fun. So we're doing some really fun stuff on Wheel. The best part is meeting the three people each night and getting to know them a little bit, and then seeing their journey winning the money and then hopefully winning a lot of money. But everybody walks away with cash, just like here we pay your bills. There giveaway cash. Yeah, looking forward to it. Peacock Hulu on Disney Plus Hulu. Wheel of Fortune ABC seven. By the way, you know the clicking of the wheel that sound? Do we have the sound? So I realized that that is that's the little the flipper on the prongs right. It's also it's the sound of rubber bands. Underneath. There's old rubber bands that hold that thing together that have been there from the beginning of time when it was invented, like the rubber bands you use on your brain, on your teeth, like orthodontire rubber braces. It looks like those holds that wheel together.
Speaker 3: That's crazy to me. You know what else is crazy?
Speaker 5: That you guys travel with the wheel when you go to looks to do your show for a week or whatever.
Speaker 2: Well, they used to. I don't think there's a budget for that anymore. What do you mean, I don't think the wheel travels anymore?
Speaker 3: When do you guys build a different wheel?
Speaker 2: No? I think the wheel has traveled before, but I think those days are gone.
Speaker 6: I don't.
Speaker 2: I don't see any It's like we used to travel a lot here on this show. No more.
Speaker 5: God, yeah, I guess you're right, well one of I mean, we were there and they were explaining to us, like the process of like packing up the wheel, packing up the wheel, taking it.
Speaker 2: Do you know I have a mini wheel that travel within a suitcase.
Speaker 3: Actually, at any given moment, you can spin nd wheel.
Speaker 2: I did. I had one made practice before I started doing the show. While I was working at other places, I'd bring my wheel in a suitcase and practice and hotel rooms.
Speaker 3: That's true, that's cute.
Speaker 2: I gotta show you the Actually, I'm gonna show you the We'll bring it in so it's gonna do it for us on a Tuesday broadcast. We're back again at it for more action tomorrow. Uh so tomorrow, what are we gonna do? Well, let's see, here's the plan. We're gonna wake up. My level will go off, ours will go off, will get yours will go off, will be inside your speaker by the time years goes off. I hope starting it early with Dodger tickets and then wearing. This is gonna instantly put you in a better mood. I will tell you what that is tomorrow morning before seven o'clock. So we hit the ground running. We're gonna play match game. It's always fun. Got more of those Universal Studios Halloween Hall Knight's tickets and if you missed anything from today's show, like, for example, a good one. Mikayla got a reply on Hinge from a guy I'll call him D because I guess I auded his name, a guy named D two years later and she's like, what do I do? And we're like, respond that you'll respond in twenty twenty seven. But I wanted to go for this guy. He looks good.
Speaker 5: We need to find out, like why it took two years at least at the very least.
Speaker 2: And also, Michael, I start dating the guy so I can interview him. Okay, we had a second date update which ended in a big success. So all that's there on the podcast up by noon wherever you get your podcast, especially in the iHeartRadio app. Talk to you for sing thanks for listening to on Air with Ryan Seacrest. Make sure to subscribe and we'll talk to you again tomorrow